首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 言情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 顶客排行 | 内容搜索
自豪与荣耀 [Pride and Glory] 2008 - cd2/2
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式:
"普通播放" 或 "高清播放".
请点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮, 进行在线收看电影.
当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
只要能看到电影播放窗口就一定能够观看.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

请点击 按钮, 免费观看.
初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .
如果您点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮后, 无法看到播放窗口, 可能是您的上网线路无法连接到我们的视频播放服务器. 经测试, 网通和电信的上网线路是可以顺畅播放英学网电影视频的.
如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
2

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-01-24 00:15:21 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:59次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

- Did I take the money?|- You took the money.|- 我是不是拿了钱?|- 你拿了

- What does that say?|- That don't say shit...|- 那说明什么?|- 什么都说明不了…

Listen to me. Listen.|Do not fucking shout in my doghouse.|听着,混蛋,别在我家后院里鬼叫

- You need to slow the fuck down.|- Listen.|- 你冷静点|- 听着

- Listen to me, you motherfucker. Listen up.|- What you gonna say?|- 听着,你这混蛋,听着|- 你要说什么?

When he's dead, it's done.|他一死,这事就结了

If I see you come around here again...|如果你看见你再来…

...anywhere near my house,|anywhere near my fucking family...|…再来我家,再接近我家人…

...if you even mention a word about my|kids and my wife again, I will kill you.|…如果你提一句我老婆和孩子,我就废了你

SHANNON:|Stop. Give me that.|别,你还给我

- Get the fuck out of my house.|- You fucked up, Jimmy. You fucked up.|- 滚出我家|- 你搞砸了,吉米,你搞砸了

Get that fucking dirty-ass fucking|monkey language out of my fucking yard.|滚出我家后院

Get that fucking monkey language out of|my fucking yard.|别在这说你的鸟语

MATTHEW:|Don't. Give me it.|不要,还给我

Say goodbye to the family for me, okay?|替我向你家人告别,好吗?

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

DUGAN'S WIFE:|Kenny.|肯尼

I'm in here, baby.|我在这,宝贝

Yeah, okay. Hold on.|等一下

Okay. I'll be right there.|好的,我马上来

- Hey, Jimmy, what's up?|JIMMY: Where the fuck is everybody?|- 吉米,怎么了?|- 大家都在哪?

Calling Eddie, Sandy.|No one's picking up.|我打电话给艾迪和桑迪,都没人接电话

Eddie's sleeping off Christmas.|I don't know where Sandy is.|艾迪宿醉,我也不知道桑迪在哪

I got some intel from a guy in Heida.|You remember Coco Dominguez?|- 我接到个线报,你认识科科·多明戈斯吗?

- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tezo's lieutenant.|- Yeah, Tezo's lieutenant. He fucked up.|- 我认识,泰佐的左右手|- 没错,泰佐的左右手,他现身了

Back in town from the D.R.|He came in to see his kids for the holidays.|回来和他家人过圣诞节

DUGAN:|He's not gonna give him up.|他不会把泰佐招出来的

No way Coco's gonna talk, Jimmy.|他不会说的,吉米

Hey, Coco.|你好啊,科科

- Where is he?|KENNY: Get down. Get the kids down.|- 他在哪?|- 带孩子躲远点

- He gone, you motherfucker. Gone.|- Gone where, Coco?|- 他走了,你这混蛋,他已经走了|- 去哪了,科科?

Gone, nigga. Now, do your fucking job|and find him, motherfucker.|走了,找他是你们的工作,你这混蛋

If you let me get out of this shit,|I'm gonna come back and stab you... Aah!|今天你得瑟吧,我过几天一定捅死你!

- Deranged motherfucker.|- You're gonna tell me where he is.|- 你这疯子!|- 他在哪儿?

- You're gonna tell me.|- I'll tell you where he is.|- 告诉我!|- 我告诉你

I'll tell you.|He's up your mama's ass, bitch!|我告诉你,他在操你妈!

ANGELIQUE: Please.|COCO: Angelique, put the boy back!|安吉里卡,快把孩子抱进去!

Angelique, put the boy back in!|Push that nigga back!|安吉里卡,把孩子抱进去!甩开那个条子!

Angelique, get the boy back in the room|now! Push that nigga back, Angelique!|安吉里卡,快把孩子抱进去!|甩开那个条子!安吉里卡!

Angelique, get the boy back in!|Put the baby back in!|安吉里卡,把孩子抱进去!把孩子抱进去!

- Put the baby back in the room!|- Ugh!|把孩子抱进去!

Shut up. Do you understand me?|You speak English?|闭嘴,听得懂吗?听得懂英语吗?

Shut up! Shut your fucking...|Shut your mouth. Shut it.|闭嘴!他妈的闭嘴!

Still up my mother's ass? Huh?|还在操我妈吗?

Talk to me.|说话

Kenny, put in a call to ACS.|肯尼,打电话给儿童福利中心

Tell them they gotta take an infant.|First-degree burns over most of its body.|叫他们来这里接收一个全身三级烫伤的孩子

- Tell them the baby's face is disfigured.|- Sure thing, Jimmy.|- 就说孩子的面目都无法识别了|- 没问题,吉米

Use your phone, muchacho? Hm?|用下电话,不介意吧?

Angel Tezo.|安吉尔·泰佐

Fuck you, Jimmy. Kiss my fucking ass.|操你妈,吉米,你做梦吧!

COCO: Wait, wait! He's up in Morrisania|in the Bronx at the bitch's place.|等等,他在布朗克斯区的莫里桑纳|在她女人那里

- Where? Where? You talk to him?|COCO: At his bitch's place.|- 在哪?快说|- 在他女人那里

- Who? Who?|COCO: Esther, Esther!|- 名字!名字!|- 爱斯特,爱斯特

Esther fucking what?|You better fucking tell me! Esther what?|爱斯特什么?快说,爱斯特什么?

You tell him where he is!|快告诉他在哪?

- Esther fucking what?|COCO: Kane. Kane, nigga! Kane!|- 爱斯特什么?快说!|- 凯恩,凯恩,混蛋,是凯恩

Esther-motherfucking-Kane, nigga!|Now, put the baby down, nigga!|爱斯特·凯恩,混蛋!快把孩子放下!

ANGELIQUE: Please.|- Come here. You're okay.|- 不要!|- 来,没事了

Oh, no! Please, please, officer.|不要啊,长官!

- Oh, God.|- He's beautiful.|- 天啊!|- 他长的真漂亮

You breathe a word of this,|and I come back here.|你敢泄露半句,我回来整死你

I'll slit your throat, fuck your wife|and kill your kid.|割断你喉咙,操死你老婆,搞死你儿子

Look at me.|看着我

You tip Angel off,|I'll make it even worse.|如果你敢给泰佐通风报信,还有更惨的等着你

I'll send an ambulance over.|派辆救护车过来

THUG:|Oh, shit.|惨了

Go, go, go!|快跑,快跑

Hey, Took.|嗨,图克

- Oh, no, no, no.|TOOKIE: No, come on. Leave me alone, bro!|- 别这样,别这样|- 不要啊,别过来,哥们

- Come on, Took.|- I didn't do nothing.|- 不要跑,图克|- 我什么都没干

- Where you going?|- Leave me alone, yo!|- 你去哪?|- 别追我

RAY: Come here, dipshit. Come here.|- Come on.|- 下来,下来,混蛋|- 不要啊

RAY: You run on me? You running|from me? Get up against the wall.|我追你你还跑,我追你还跑?靠墙站!

- All right!|- Shut up.|- 好吧!|- 闭嘴

- All right.|- You got a demo in here?|- 好吧|- 你身上有毒品吗?

- Lf I cut my hand, I'm gonna get...|- In my pocket. My pocket.|- 要是我弄破了手,你就死定了…|- 在我口袋里,口袋里

- What pocket?|- The other pocket, bro. The other one.|- 哪个口袋|- 那边的口袋,哥们,那边

You been smoking too much of this|devil's shit. It's messing with your mind.|你抽太多昏头了

Your friend come to check up on you,|you bug out?|老朋友雷来拜访你,你还跑?

I haven't seen you in a long time.|What you expect?|我没见你很久了,你想怎样?

I just came to talk.|We're gonna have a little talk, okay?|我只是和你谈谈,谈谈而已,好不好?

- You chill? You gonna chill out?|- I'm chill, B.|- 冷静,你冷静了吗?|- 我很冷静了,老大

- Okay, you don't look chill.|- I'm chill, yo. I'm chill.|- 是吗?我看起来你可还没冷静|- 我很冷静,我很冷静

What you expect, bro?|You scared me, man.|你想怎样,你吓到我了

Whoa! What is this, the fucking airport?|Give it over. Give it.|你想干嘛?没这么容易,给我,拿来!

TOOKIE: What do you want from me?|- You know how it works.|- 你到底想怎样?|- 你知道规矩的

Come on. We help each other out,|just like old times.|我们互相帮助,老规矩

- Okay?|- Why?|- 好不好?|- 不要!

Give me some good skank,|I'll give you your cook-up.|你给我点好情报,我把你的货还给你

- What?|- Okay? I want Angel Tezo.|- 问什么?|- 我想知道安吉尔·泰佐在哪?

You and every other cop in the city's|asking that shit, B.|整个城市的警察都在问他在哪,老大

- I don't know shit, B.|- Oh, yeah? You weren't steering for him?|- 我什么都不知道,老大|- 是吗?你不是替他卖货的吗?

Getting cracked out with his cousin?|Don't shine me.|你不是从他表弟那拿货的吗?别侮辱我的智商

I swear on everything I love, yo.|He'll smoke me if I talk to you, yo. Chill.|我发誓,如果他告诉你我就死定了

If I pop you for this, you're dodging|dicks in Rikers before Friday.|如果我报告上去,你马上就要坐牢被操到屁眼开花

- Come on.|- Take your pick.|- 别这样|- 你自己选吧

- Give me my shit.|- Want your shit?|- 把东西还给我|- 你要东西?

- I pick my shit. Come on.|- Want your shit?|- 我选要我的货,给我|- 想要吗?

TOOKIE: No, stop.|- There's your shit.|- 别,别这样|- 这是你的货

Stop playing, Tierney! Man!|Tierney, come on, yo.|别这样,蒂艾尼,别这样

- What is this, a charity I'm running?|- No, no.|- 你想怎样?以为我是开慈善机构的吗?|- 没有,没有

We're here to trade.|You gotta sell me something.|我们是做交易,你得给我点料才行

- Nothing?|- No, no, no!|- 没料?|- 不要,不要

- No!|- Too bad. Last one.|- 不要啊!|- 太糟了,最后一个

- Stop playing. Chill. No.|- A little bit.|- 别玩了,别冲动|- 还有一点

- Come on, please.|- What do you think?|- 别这样,拜托|- 你以为呢?

- What do you think? Got something?|- All right.|- 你以为呢?想到了吗?|- 好吧

Where's he at? Who's helping him?|他在哪?谁在帮他?

No, Ray, no, no, last one. All right.|All right. All right.|别,雷,最后一个了,好吧,好吧,我告诉你

Miller, I got a line on Tezo.|I got a line on Tezo. Send backup.|米勒,我有泰佐的线索了,有线索了,呼叫支援

I'm on my way there right now.|433 Central Avenue, Morrisania.|我现在去的路上,莫里桑纳,中央大街433号

Yeah, no, I know. I know,|but we missed it. We missed it, okay?|不,我知道,我们当时没想到

Just... I'll see you there.|I'll explain it there.|我们那边见,我到时候再解释

Come on.|快点

Audubon 6 to Central,|I got shots fired. Shots fired.|呼叫控制中心,发生枪战,发生枪战

433 Central Avenue in the Bronx.|I need backup.|地点布朗克斯区中央大街433号,请求支援

I'm going in. I need backup forthwith.|我准备进去查看,呼叫紧急支援

Shit.|糟糕

[WHISPERS]|Go away.|进去

JIMMY:|Get him up, man!|拉他起来!

TEZO:|Pig! Get the fuck off me!|混蛋,放开我!

Fuck you!|操你妈!

EDDIE:|Open his fucking mouth.|张嘴!

JIMMY:|Give me something.|快说

Give me something.|快说

KENNY:|Fucking answer.|快说!

JIMMY:|I want a fucking name.|告诉我名字

TEZO:|Sandy.|桑迪

JIMMY:|Finish him.|做了他

Jimmy.|吉米

Hey, no, no! It's Ray!|别开枪,别开枪,我是雷

- Ray? Ray, we got him.|- Jimmy, what the fuck is going on here?|- 雷?雷,我们抓到他了|- 吉米,到底怎么回事

- We got him.|- What?|- 我们抓到他了|- 什么?

- We got him.|- What are you guys even doing here?|- 我们抓到他了|- 你们怎么在这里?

- What is he...?|JIMMY: It's handled, Ray.|- 他怎么…?|- 已经处置完了,雷

What do you mean, it's handled?|What are you...? Come on!|你什么意思?处理完了?|你怎么…?别这样!

Hey. Enough. Enough.|住手,住手

- Oh, my God.|EDDIE: Whoa, whoa, whoa.|天啊

- Don't fucking take it out!|- Hey, hey.|别拿出来!

- Motherfucker.|- Don't take it out.|- 混蛋|-  别拿出来

- Take your hands off of me.|JIMMY: Ray, put the gun away.|- 别碰我|- 雷,收起枪

Put your hand on me again, asshole.|你再碰我一下试试?

Oh, my God.|天啊

- Fuck him, he's done.|- He's not done. He's alive.|- 别管,他已经死了|- 他还没死,还活着

Jesus.|天啊

Jesus.|天啊

He's dead.|他死了

RAY:|Jimmy.|吉米

JIMMY:|Good work, Ray.|干得好,雷

Good work.|干得好

You motherfucker! You motherfucker!|What the fuck are you thinking?|你个混蛋,你这混蛋!你到底在想什么?

- Get back.|- Have you lost your mind?|- 退后|- 你疯了吗?

JIMMY:|Ray.|雷

I fucking love you, Ray.|You know I do. You're family.|我爱你,雷,你知道我爱你,你是我家人

Your backup's coming.|增援到了

So here's what happened.|这是事件全过程

Now, you got here first. He resisted.|你最先到这儿,他反抗

You had to put three in him.|你逼不得已开枪打死了他

It was a clean shoot.|干脆利落

- You have lost your fucking mind.|- You're a cop, Ray.|- 你真是疯了|- 你是个警察,雷

Just like us.|和我们一样

You're a fucking cop.|你是个该死的警察

- Get your fucking hands off me. Get off me.|- Let him go. Let him go. Let him go.|- 放开我,放开我|- 放开他,让他走

EDDIE: He knows what he's|gotta do here, right, Jimmy?|你知道他刚才想干嘛吗,吉米?

JIMMY:|Yeah. It's gonna be all right.|我知道,没事

RAY: You talk to him?|FRANCIS JR: No. Look, Ray...|- 你跟他谈过了吗?|- 还没,听着,雷…

- What are you doing here? Talk to him.|- Calm down. We're gonna figure this out.|- 你怎么在这?去和他谈谈?|- 冷静点 ,我们会想办法的

Was there static on the line?|Did you hear what I fucking said?|信号不好吗?你在电话里没听清吗?

Jimmy executed him. He took my fucking|gun off me, Francis, and shot him.|吉米处决了他,拿我的枪毙了他

What the fuck is going on here?|Did you send him in there?|到底怎么回事?是你派他去的吗?

- What did you know? Were you in on this?|- No, I didn't know, Ray.|- 这些你都知情吗?你参与了吗?|- 不,我不知道,雷

You didn't know like|you didn't know about Sandy?|你不知道,和你不知道桑迪一样?

I come to you and I asked you if you had|a cop in your precinct named Sandy.|我当时问你知不知道你手下有个叫桑迪的

A nickname, I said.|Tell me you weren't lying to me.|我说了是个外号,告诉我你没对我撒谎

I needed to find out for myself.|You've been gone a long time.|我要自己查清楚,你离开太长时间了

Come on.|I came to you to try to help you.|不是吧,我当时是要想帮你

Do you have any idea what Jimmy's been|doing under your roof? Do you even care?|你知道吉米在你眼皮底下都干了什么吗?|你在乎吗?

I'm doing my best. All right?|我尽力了,好不好?

I'm in the hospital all day with my wife,|who's fucking dying.|我在医院陪我老婆,她已经活不长了

Look, I know Jimmy's out of control.|Believe me, I'm gonna take care of him.|我知道吉米失控了 ,相信我,我会处理好的

But you and I, we gotta keep|our heads up here, Ray.|但是你和我,我们要站一边,雷

We gotta handle this so no one else|gets hurt. You hear me?|我们要处理好这事,大家都满意,知道吗?

We're not gonna handle this.|我们没法处理好这事

What do you think? You think we're|gonna go with Pop and smooth this over?|你认为我们可以和老爹谈谈,然后轻轻揭过?

That is not gonna happen. This isn't|Mott Haven. I won't stand up for that.|怎么能这样,这又不是莫特港,我做不到

You know, it's not Mott Haven.|This is not about the department.|没错,这不是莫特港,这不是关于局里的事

This is about me. My command.|All this shit falls on me, Ray.|这是我的事,我是上司,所有的黑锅都要我来背,雷

So, what do you wanna do? You wanna|cut me off at the fucking knees?|你想干吗?你想搞死我吗?

You wanna watch me go down in flames?|让我身败名裂?

Is that gonna satisfy your sense|of right and wrong?|这样就能满足你的正义感了?

We got an out here, Ray.|我们还能解决这件事,雷

Jesus, Francis.|天啊 ,弗兰尼

I know this is fucked up, okay?|我知道这事搞砸了

But I need you.|但是我需要你

This is fucking you and me.|这是你和我的事

When we were kids,|all we ever talked about was being cops.|我们还是孩子的时候,我们谈的都是怎么当警察

How the fuck did we end up at this?|现在怎么到这地步了?

What are you gonna do, Ray?|你要干什么?雷?

I don't know.|我不知道

I don't know.|I'm gonna get this fucking blood off me.|我不知道,我要先洗掉身上的血迹

FRANCIS JR:|Ray.|雷

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

ABBY: You were gone a long time.|Where were you?|你去了很长时间,去哪了?

FRANCIS JR:|Uh...|恩

I just...|我…

I just had to talk to Ray|about something.|我和雷谈了谈

ABBY:|What is it, Francis?|什么事,弗兰尼?

Is everything okay?|没事吧?

You know, Ab, it's not.|其实,艾比,很有事

What's going on?|怎么了?

Oh, fuck, Abby.|哦,艾比

Oh, Francis, talk to me.|弗兰尼,告诉我

I mean, don't not tell me|something which is...|别告诉我那些…

Because...|因为…

Those men, Abby.|那些人,艾比

Those four cops.|那四个警察

I am right in the middle of something...|我卷进了些事情…

...and I don't know|how to get out of it.|…我不知道怎么抽身

And I am really fucking scared.|我真的很害怕

Can...|你能…

...you see how to...|…把这事…

...make it right?|…处理好吗?

Not without...|除非…

Not without ruining everything|I've been working for.|我放弃我一直坚持的东西

You're a good man, Francis.|你是个好人,弗兰尼

I don't know how...|我不知道你怎么…

How...|卷入…

How you got yourself...|这些事的…

I trust you with my children.|我把我的孩子托付给你

I need you to be that man.|我需要你成为那样的男人

Do you hear what I'm saying?|你听明白了吗?

Yeah.|是的

I got your back, Abby.|你还有我,艾比

CARLOS: A neighbor says she saw|three men she can't identify...|对面街的邻居声称他看见三个不辨身份的男人…

...get out of a yellow, possibly gold,|'80s Monte Carlo or Grand Prix...|…从一辆黄色,也许是金色的车里出来…

...and enter the building where|Angel Tezo was later found shot dead.|…进了安吉尔·泰佐所在的大楼,后来泰佐被射杀

EMT on the scene confirmed,|off the record...|据称,有急救人员确认…

...that the victim suffered|a crushed larynx.|…死者喉咙被捣碎

- At the coroner's office...|- Hey, Carlos, you have a call on one.|- 在验尸间…|- 卡洛斯,有你电话

CARLOS: Who is it?|- Won't say.|- 谁?|-他不说

- Killed after exchanging gunfire with...|枪战后死亡……

CARLOS: The coroner's office has yet|to release a copy of the autopsy report...|法医还未正式公布解剖报告…

...nor have they returned|any of my phone calls.|…也没有回应任何询问电话

WOMAN [ON TV]: Responsible for the|slaying of four New York City cops.|杀害了四名纽约警察

MAN: Hey, guys.|- Bragon.|布拉贡

...are being hailed as...|- Do I know...? Hey, who is this?|我认识…?你是谁?

All right. Okay, slow down.|Slow down. Slow down.|好吧,慢点,慢点

All right. You have to give me some...|好的,你要给我…

You have to give me something small.|详细点

Uh-huh.|恩

Okay. And, look, I'm gonna need a name.|好吧,告诉我姓名

RUBEN:|Are you alone?|你一个人吗?

CARLOS: Yeah.|- Don't fuck with me, man.|别耍我,哥们

- I swear to God, don't fuck with me.|- I'm not, man. I'm being straight.|- 当心点,你可别耍我|-  我没有,我实话实说

Nobody knows I'm here,|nobody knows you're here.|没有人知道我在这,也没有人知道你在这

You recording this?|你在录音吗?

Do you want me to?|你想我录音吗?

You got a recorder?|你有录音机吗?

No.|没有

RUBEN:|Then I don't want you to record it.|那你就别录

CARLOS:|Okay.|好的

All right, look, you could just...|You just talk, all right?|你就跟我说就可以了?好吗?

Tell me anything you wanna say,|I won't interrupt you. Say whatever.|想说什么都行,我不会打断你,说什么都行

So you can get my story, right?|So you can fuck me.|然后你记下我的故事,对不对?再把我整死

- Turn my name to shit, is that it?|- Hey, Sandy. You called me.|- 让我身败名裂,是不是?|- 嘿,桑迪,是你找我的

I'm not a priest, I'm a writer.|我不是神父,我只是个作家

I came down here to freeze my ass off|sitting in this fucking car. I did my part.|冰天雪地我来这等你,仁至义尽了

CARLOS:|I gotta get this out of me.|我要说出来

- I gotta get this out.|- What?|- 我一定要说出来|- 什么?

We're all dirty.|我们都堕落了

We sold our shields off,|highest bidder, murder for hire.|我们出卖了警徽,谁的价高我们就给谁卖命

Stole drugs off dead men, planted shit...|偷死人的毒品,栽赃陷害…

...beat suspects.|…殴打疑犯

We robbed and...|抢劫钱财…

We condemned four of our own to die.|我们让四个兄弟去送死

- What are you talking about?|- Washington Heights.|- 你说什么?|- 华盛顿高地

We sent them into a slaughter.|我们送他们进了地狱

- Who? Who, Sandy? Who sent those men?|- I fucking told you, no names!|- 谁?谁?桑迪,谁让他们去的?|- 我告诉你了,别问名字

I'm sorry. I'm sorry.|对不起,对不起

I can't undo it now.|我回不了头

There's no atoning.|我赎不了罪

I'm gonna burn, man.|I'm gonna fucking burn.|我一定会下地狱,我一定会下地狱

CARLOS: No, no, no. No, this is...|We can work this out, okay?|不,不会,我们会有办法的,好吗?

RUBEN: No, no, no.|- Look, I'm gonna call my city desk.|- 没有,没有|- 我现在给报社打电话

All right? I'm gonna call my editor.|All right?|好吗?我给编辑打电话,好不好?

To save space for your story, okay?|Your story.|给你的故事留版面,你的故事

Okay?|好不好?

Becoming a cop...|当一个警察…

...the respect that earned us...|…赢得的尊敬…

...the pledge we took...|…发下的誓言…

...to uphold something honest...|…是我们正义的支柱…

Being in the blue, wearing that shield...|身着警服,头戴警徽…

...the pride that I felt...|我们的自豪

...the fucking glory...|我们的荣耀

We let it all go out from under us.|都已被我们丢弃

I was a good man once.|我曾经是个好人

MEGAN:|Who is it?|是谁?

It's Kenny.|是肯尼

MEGAN:|What does he want?|他要干嘛?

I just got up.|How the fuck should I know?|我也才起床,我怎么知道?

Jesus Christ.|天啊

We're about to get fucked.|我们完了

He's dead. Jimmy, he's fucking dead.|他死了,吉米,他死了

Sandy fucking killed himself.|桑迪自杀了

[WHISPERS]|Shh. Come on.|嘘,过来

CAFFEY:|Ladies and gentlemen...|女士们先生们

...it is with sorrow|and a deep sense of regret...|今天我怀着深切的遗憾和惋惜…

...that I appear before you today.|…来向你们宣布

At 10:30 p.m. Last night...|昨晚10:30…

...Officer Ruben Santiago of the|31 st Precinct in Washington Heights...|…华盛顿高地31分局的鲁本·圣地亚哥警官…

...took his own life.|…自杀身亡

Officer Santiago...|圣地亚哥警官…

...along with the four officers slain|in Washington Heights...|…和在华盛顿高地被杀的四名警察一起…

...had formed an illicit criminal cabal.|…涉嫌违法

Working in collusion|and under the aegis of the N.Y.P. D...|打着纽约警局的旗号…

...these officers undertook all manner|of criminal misdeed.|…以权谋私

Investigators from Internal Affairs|have isolated the involvement...|内务部已经介入调查…

FRANCIS JR: Where the hell have you been?|CAFFEY: Of this rogue unit...|你在哪?

...to the deceased men.|- Yeah, we need to talk.|我们要谈谈

- No other officer in 31 st Precinct...|- Yeah, okay. Tonight.|- 没有发现31分局的其他警官…|- 好的,晚上见

...has been found culpable of...|- You be there.|你一定要来

...or in any way linked|to this criminal conspiracy.|…与他们的非法行为有关

FRANCIS SR:|Francis.|弗兰尼

Francis.|弗兰尼

What the hell is going on here?|怎么回事?

- I can't talk, Pop, I gotta go.|- What the hell is going on here, Francis?|- 我现在不方便谈,我赶时间|- 到底怎么回事,弗兰尼?

How involved are you?|你和这事有多大干系?

Look at me.|看着我

Look at me.|看着我

Did you know what they were doing?|你知道他们干的事吗?

I knew enough.|我知道

Dad, come on, man. All those years,|you never got jammed up?|老爸,你干了这么多年,你就没出过差池?

- It never came down on top of you?|- No.|- 就没犯过错?|- 没有

Because I kept my head up.|因为我小心谨慎

All I took was a check cut by the city.|That's all I took.|除了工资我没拿过一分黑钱

I didn't take any money.|I didn't take a fucking cent.|我也没拿钱,一分钱都没拿

Then what? What did you do?|那是怎么回事?你到底做了什么?

- I gotta go. I'm sorry.|- Francis, sit down. Let's talk.|- 我要走了,对不起|- 弗兰尼,我们找个地方谈谈

- I'm here to help you, Franny.|- I can't do this now, Pop. I gotta go.|- 我是来帮你的,弗兰尼|- 现在不行,老爹,我赶时间

I gotta do this my way, all right?|I'm sorry.|我要自己解决,对不起

WOMAN 1:|Happy New Year!|新年快乐!

MAN:|Happy fucking New Year!|新年快乐!

RAY:|Thanks.|谢谢

Fuck!|操!

Move, I'll break it off.|动一下,我就废了你

Who are you?|你是谁?

Bragon, Carlos Bragon.|I'm a reporter, for chrissake!|布拉贡,卡洛斯·布拉贡,我是个记者

- You know me, Tierney.|- Shut up, shut up!|- 你认识我,蒂艾尼|- 闭嘴,闭嘴!

You know me, Tierney. You know me.|我们见过的,蒂艾尼,我们认识

Yeah, I know you, you fucking hack.|没错,我认识你,你这枪手

What the fuck are you doing following me?|What do you want?|你跟踪我干什么?你想干嘛?

I'm writing a story.|我在写报道

I got two versions,|I wanna run them by you.|故事有两个版本,我想你听听看

First one goes like this:|第一个是这样:

Hero detective captures cop killer.|Kills him in self-defense.|警界英雄抓住了警察杀手,在自卫中开枪将其射杀

Yeah, what else?|还有呢?

The other one is key witness|in a cop-corruption case...|另一个版本是警局腐败案的关键证人…

...dies mysteriously in the presence|of cops from the 31 st Precinct.|在31分局的警察出现后神秘死亡

- Which one sounds better?|- Whatever sells more papers, right?|- 觉得哪个更好?|- 哪个卖的多就好,不是吗?

Yeah, I know cops from the 31|were there before you, Ray.|我知道31分局的人是在你之前去的,雷

That's your brother's house, isn't it?|里面的是你妹夫,是不是?

Sources are telling me that Angel Tezo|was tortured and was executed.|有线报说,安吉尔·泰佐被折磨拷问然后枪决

He had half his teeth shoved down|to his belly, splinters in his throat.|他满嘴的牙都被打断塞到肚子里,喉咙都撕裂了

- You carry a stick?|- Keep pushing me, you're gonna find out.|- 你当时带着棍子?|- 再废话,我也让你试试看

I'm trying to help you. Be smart.|我是想帮你,醒目点

I can be writing a story|about Ray Tierney.|我现在可以写关于雷·蒂艾尼的报道

But I should be writing a story|about the 31.|但实际上我应该写的是关于31分局的报道

You were there. Here's your opportunity|to set it straight right now.|你当时在那里,这是你澄清的机会

I don't like my odds with you.|我不相信你

Last cop you talked to|blew his brains out in your car.|上个和你谈的警察,脑浆还在你车窗上

Last time I saw you, you were|feeding bullshit to the grand jury.|我上次见你的时候,你在法庭上|为莫特港的事情睁眼说瞎话

I was only sitting there|because of your hard-on to crucify cops.|我在那里,还不是因为你们这些媒体颠倒黑白

I do. Because they were protecting|their own and burying the truth.|不是这样,他们都在独善其身隐瞒事实

Don't talk to me about the truth. You got|no idea what it takes to do what we do.|别跟我说什么事实|你根本不知道干我们这行是怎么回事

- You weren't there.|- You wanna know what I know?|- 你又没看见|- 我知道我了解到了什么?

I know you took a bullet in the face|during the raid.|我知道你那次脸上中了一枪

I know Kareem Aldovise, a 19-year-old|kid, went off that roof and died.|我知道,克里姆·阿尔德瓦斯|一个19岁的小孩,从房顶上掉下摔死

Everybody knows that.|所有人都知道这事

Yeah, and I know a witness|saw him surrender before they did it.|我还看见有证人说他那时已经投降了

He had no priors, he had no gun.|他没有前科,也没带枪

You wanna bullshit the grand jury, fine.|Don't do it to me.|你想在法庭上颠倒是非,可以,别跟我耍花样

Well, in case you didn't hear, they cleared|us two years ago, okay? Case closed.|你没听说?法庭两年前就判我们无罪了,案子结了

So don't get in my face because you're|skeeved about losing your Pulitzer.|所以别为了你的普利策奖(美国新闻界最高奖项)|上蹿下跳

But you know what?|I don't really think about it that much.|这事跟我没关系

Wake up, all right? Come on.|醒醒,哥们

EDDIE:|Jimmy!|吉米!

Jimmy!|吉米!

Help.|来帮我一把

Help me, Jimmy.|帮我一把,吉米

Hey, boss.|你好,头儿

Where is he?|他在哪儿?

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Have you lost your fucking mind?|你疯了吗?

Mayor goes on TV, moans the loss, gives us|a clean bill of health. What's the problem?|市长发表电视讲话,对损失表示遗憾|一切和我们无关,还有什么问题

I asked you point-blank, "Were you|involved in this?" What did you say?|我当时问的很清楚,”你和这事有关吗?“|你是怎么回答我?

I said what you wanted to hear.|我说了你想听的话

- I wanted the fucking truth.|- What truth?|- 我要知道真相|- 什么真相?

Truth about the money we were getting?|The dirty cops you preside over?|关于我们拿钱的真相?你手下的腐败警察?

You knew. All you cared about|was your promotion.|你什么都知道,你只关心自己的仕途

- I knew what was fucking going on?|- Yeah.|- 我什么都知道?|- 没错

I gave you room to get the job done.|If you took a little here...|我让你把屁股擦干净,如果你只是拿点小钱

...I wasn't looking.|But you crossed the line.|我不在乎,不过这次你越线了

What, you think because you didn't|take an envelope, it absolves you?|你觉得你没拿钱,就和你没关了?

Silk hat, same pig.|一回事

Crimes down, collars up.|It's what you wanted.|大家一根线上的蚂蚱

End justifies the means, buddy boy.|只看结果,不论过程

Let me tell you something, Jimmy.|听着,吉米

You think you can set Ray up for this?|You are dead fucking wrong.|你如果以为能让雷来背黑锅,你就大错特错了

We took you in.|You were a fucking brother to us.|我们让你进入这个家族,我们把你当兄弟

My sister's your wife, your family's my|family, and you jam us up like this?|我妹妹是你老婆,我们一家人,你这样害我们?

I jam you? I saved you. It's a lay-up, Fran.|害你?我是救你,这事很简单,弗兰尼

Oh, yeah? How's that, Jimmy?|Run that by me.|是吗?吉米,说来听听

- Ray sticks to the story, he's a hero.|- That's not gonna happen.|- 雷会咬住真相不放,天生爱逞英雄|- 不可能

- You're gonna make this right, or I swear...|- Or what?|- 你给我把这事做好,否则我发誓…|- 否则怎样?

What the fuck are you gonna do, Franny?|你能干什么,弗兰尼?

You gonna burn down your own house?|Blow up everything you worked for?|你会自断手足?自毁前程?

All Ray's gotta do is walk into IAB...|雷要做的不过是去内务部一趟…

...say what needs to be said,|end of fucking story.|说该说的话,一切就了结了

- We go home, we go to sleep at night.|- You think this ends that simply?|- 大家都能睡个好觉|- 你觉得这事会这么简单?

We all go to sleep at night. Let me tell you,|what we've done does not get forgiven.|大家都能睡个好觉?我告诉你|我们所做的事无法原谅

Here we go with the|Sister Mary Margarets.|别跟我装圣人

Someone says you're dirty, who cares?|有人说我们肮脏,有什么关系?

They say you're fucking corrupt.|Fuck them.|有人说我们腐败,管他呢?

Do they know how these animals live?|他们知道那些罪犯是多么凶残吗?

We tour the sewers, Franny!|我们每天出生入死,弗兰尼!

I will not apologize for doing what I do.|I earn 65 grand a year.|我这么做有什么不对,我每年只挣6万5美金

Some fuck like Tezo wipes his ass|with that shit in a week.|不够泰佐那样的混蛋一周挥霍的

We're in this together, Franny.|我们是一路的,弗兰尼

- What the fuck is that?|- It's your cut. I've been keeping it for you.|- 这是什么?|- 这是你那份钱,我一直给你留着

Take the fucking money, Franny.|收下吧,弗兰尼

Take the fucking money, Franny.|收下吧

You were my brother, Jimmy.|你曾是我们的兄弟,吉米

Franny. Take...|弗兰尼,收…

Fuck.|操

Yeah, Tierney.|我是蒂艾尼

Whoa, whoa, whoa. IAB?|等一下,内务部?

Well, no, no,|but I thought I'd have some time.|好吧,我没想到这么快

LAVIER: Detective, let me start|by saying we're aware...|警官,我们了解到

...of your outstanding service record...|你的工作履历很出色

...and we wanna thank you|for your role in solving this case.|我们也很感谢你能来协助我们调查

We're gonna make this as brief as possible,|gonna get you out of here.|我们尽量简短,很快就结束

DUERSON: We need a statement detailing|your participation in the incident on record.|我们需要你做一个关于此事件的正式陈述

LIEBERTHAL: Now, you declined to give a|statement at the scene of the shooting.|你曾经拒绝就现场枪击事件发表陈述

- Is that correct?|RAY: That's right.|- 是这样吗?|- 是的

Mr. Tezo was tried and sentenced|in a bathroom in the Bronx.|泰佐先生是在他的浴室里被处决的

LIEBERTHAL:|But you're prepared to give us one now?|现在你准备陈述吗?

FARRAUD:|Far removed from a jury.|未经审判

- Far removed from a judge.|RAY: I'm gonna do my best.|- 未经审判|- 我尽力吧

FARRAUD: Far removed from our basic rights|endowed on all men by our Constitution.|剥夺了他宪法赋予的权利

This march will commence at noon.|游行将在中午进行

DUERSON: Can you explain how your|investigation led to the apprehension of Tezo?|你能解释如何查到泰佐的线索的吗?

- And end up on the steps|of the 31 st Precinct.|在31分局的门前结束

RAY: Angel Tezo was identified by|witnesses at the scene of the shooting.|有人目击安吉尔·泰佐在枪战现场

I sought information|regarding his whereabouts...|我从以前的一个线人处…

...from a former confidential informant.|…查到了他的藏身之处

He directed me to the location in question|in Morrisania...|他告诉我是在莫里桑纳的某处…

...and I followed that lead.|…然后我就跟进了

The reverend reiterated|that this planned march is about peace...|牧师重申这场游行的主旨是和平…

...and is not intended as a condemnation|of the entire N. Y.P.D.|…并非是对整个纽约警局的责难

His target: The 31 st Precinct...|他们的目标是31分局内…

...and the officers involved in the|Angel Tezo killing.|和安吉尔·泰佐之死有关的警察

The investigation is continuing.|调查正在进行中

- Now, did you pursue this lead alone?|- No.|- 你当时是独自跟进那个线索的吗?|- 不是

I called the task force.|I spoke to my colleague, Detective Miller.|我给局里打了电话,通知了我的同事米勒警官

I told him where I was going.|I requested backup, and he initiated that.|我告诉他我的去处,并请求支援

But you arrived on the location alone.|但是你是独自抵达现场的

I arrived before the rest of the team, yes.|我是在支援到来前抵达的

Okay.|好吧

Now, could you describe for us what|transpired at the location in question...|现在你能描述下,现场发生了什么事件

...leading up to you having to|discharge your weapon?|导致你佩枪被没收?

Detective?|警官?

This isn't gonna go how you want it to.|你们不会如愿的

Excuse me?|不好意思?

I know what you guys want me to say...|我知道你们想我说什么

...but it's not gonna happen.|不过你们不会如愿的

No one's looking for you to say anything|except your version of what happened.|除了你自己描述的事实,没有人要你说任何话

- Really?|- All we need is a full accounting...|- 是吗?|- 我们需要你如实陈述…

...of what happened,|then we can go home.|这样我们都能早点了结

Yeah, I know what you need.|我知道你们需要什么

But I can't give it to you,|because I didn't shoot him.|不过我不会承认的,我没杀他

LIEBERTHAL: Are you aware that ballistics|has confirmed that the perp was killed...|你知道弹道检测确认了

...by three bullets fired from your gun|at close range?|他是被从你佩枪中射出的三颗子弹击毙的

RAY:|I am.|没错

LIEBERTHAL: But you maintain|that you didn't shoot him?|但是你还坚持说你没射杀他?

RAY:|I do.|我坚持

DUERSON: Could you elaborate on that?|RAY: No, I would not care to.|- 你能进一步解释吗?|- 不,我不想

LAVIER:|What are you saying, detective?|那你什么意思,警官?

RAY:|From here on out, nothing.|从现在开始

I respectfully refuse|to answer any further questions.|我郑重拒绝回答任何问题

LIEBERTHAL: Are you denying that you|were involved in the Angel Tezo killing?|你否认你和安吉尔·泰佐之死有关?

RAY: I respectfully refuse|to answer any more questions.|我郑重拒绝回答任何问题

LAVIER: If you don't start answering,|this is gonna go bad.|如果你拒绝回答,会对你很不利

RAY:|We can do this all afternoon...|我们可以谈一整天

...but I have nothing more to say|in this matter.|不过关于此事,我不会再做任何陈述

JIMMY:|This wasn't like Ray. He's not that guy.|这不是我们了解的雷,他不是那样的人

He's a fucking good cop.|他是个好警察

He's a good man.|他是个好人

He said something about Lonnie Mercer,|"Lonnie and I."|他提起朗尼·梅西尔的时候都说,“朗尼和我”

I remember that they were close.|They were partners.|他们关系很好,他们是搭档

INVESTIGATOR 1: Lonnie Mercer, one of the|officers killed in the Washington Heights raid?|朗尼·梅西尔,是华盛顿高地案中殉职的警员之一吗?

That's right.|没错

INVESTIGATOR 1:|What happened next?|然后发生了什么?

JIMMY:|I tried to revive Mr. Tezo.|我试着对泰佐急救

I didn't know if he'd had a heart attack...|我不知道他是不是犯了心脏病

...or if he was still alive.|I tried to revive him.|也不知道他是不是还有气,于是我对他进行急救

I checked for a pulse,|I couldn't find a fucking pulse.|我找了找脉搏,什么都没有

He looked pretty fucking dead.|看起来死翘翘了

So I did some fucking CPR.|然后我给他做心肺复苏

After I tried to revive him,|I was still kneeling over the body.|我当时跪在他身边

That's when the shots went off.|然后他中枪了

Oh, fuck.|操

INVESTIGATOR 2:|Who was shot?|谁中枪了?

- Mr. Tezo was shot?|JIMMY: Yeah.|- 是泰佐先生吗?|- 是的

Yeah, he was shot. Yeah, he was shot.|是的,他中枪了,他中枪了

Got what he fucking deserved.|Got what he fucking deserved.|他活该,活该

INVESTIGATOR 2:|Who shot Mr. Tezo?|谁开的枪?

I would've done the same thing myself.|换了我也会毙了他

INVESTIGATOR 2:|Who shot Angel Tezo, Sergeant Egan?|谁对泰佐开枪的,伊甘警官?

Detective Tierney.|蒂艾尼警官

INVESTIGATOR 2:|Detective Raymond Tierney?|雷·蒂艾尼?

Yes.|是的

BILL:|Listen, Frank...|弗兰克

...I know how this must feel,|and I wish I knew what to say.|我知道你怎么想,我不知道说什么好

But you should know that these officers|are all prepared to testify at a grand jury.|但是这些警官都声称可以在法庭上作证

So what's critical now,|from here on out...|当前紧要的是

...is that we handle this thing quietly,|with as little incident as possible.|如何低调的处理这事,别再出意外

He's not capable of that.|他不是这种人

I know my son. He's not capable of that.|我了解我儿子,他不是这种人

Frank, we're gonna have to bring Ray in.|弗兰克,我们必须要逮捕雷

You okay?|你还好吗?

Hey.|过来

I'm proud of you.|我为你骄傲

Call me when it's done.|事情了结后给我打电话

FRANCIS SR: They wanna take you in,|put "arrest pending" in the press tomorrow.|他们明早就要逮捕你,所谓的“暂时扣押”

I'm sitting there on my ass,|watching this fucking testimony.|我一直坐在那里看他们作证言

RAY: You believe that shit|that Jimmy's spinning?|你真的相信吉米的伪证?

- You gonna tell me you believe that?|- Of course not. That's not the point.|- 你相信吗?|- 当然不信,不过这不是重点

I told you to run everything through me|and that we would handle it.|我告诉过你有事要先找我,我们一起解决

And then you sit down|with the goddamn IAB...|你却自己去内务部谈话

...and don't give me a heads up?|说都不和我说一声

No fucking phone call?|You don't talk to me, Ray.|电话都没一个?你不愿和我谈,雷

I'm here. I'm telling you now, okay?|我现在来和你谈了,好不好?

Listen to me. Jimmy is a drug dealer, Pop.|听我说,吉米是个毒贩,老爹

He murdered that guy, and Fran is in it.|Pop, he's in up to his neck.|他谋杀了那个混混,弗兰尼也有份|老爹,他清楚的很

Now, I tried. I tried to talk to Fran,|and when I sat in there with those guys...|我和弗兰尼谈过,而且我在内务部的时候

...I gave them nothing.|I said as little as I could say.|我什么都没告诉他们,只说了该说的话

But if Jimmy's gonna box me in, I gotta tell|them what I know. I got no fucking choice.|但是如果吉米想陷害我,我一定要说出实情,别无选择

The fuck you got no choice.|你当然没选择了

You could've taken that lay-up|that they were handing you.|你本来可以实话实说的

- Oh, no. No, Pop.|- And saved us a fucking mess.|- 不,老爹|- 现在也不会弄成这样

Come on. What good would it have done?|那样做有什么好处?

Jimmy's a scumbag. Jesus.|We'll take care of him.|吉米是个混蛋,我们要想法对付

But we got a hole that needs|to get plugged up...|但是我们先要处理好这件事情

...before it takes down|half the department.|否则局里一半人都要被拖下水

It's too late, Pop.|太迟了,老爹

We protect our own, Ray.|我们一定要照顾自己的兄弟,雷

That is all I know. We protect our own.|You gotta show me some fucking loyalty.|这是原则,我们照顾好自己的人|你得表现的忠诚一点

No. Don't use that word with me. It doesn't|mean shit to me anymore, you know that?|别和我说“忠诚”,一定意义都没有,你知道吗?

I done your loyalty. It cost me too much.|我有过你所说的忠诚,让我失去太多

- What did it cost you?|- It cost me everything!|- 你失去什么了?|- 一切!

It cost me the woman that I love.|我失去了我爱的女人

Because she told me that we were wrong|on Mott Haven.|因为她告诉我,莫特港的事情我做错了

She told me. I didn't listen.|她告诉过我,我没听

Look, you said you weren't sure about|what you saw. I heard it.|你是说你不相信你的眼睛?我听见了

You heard what you wanted to hear.|Don't bullshit me.|你只听得到你想听的话

It was a lie to protect a bad cop,|and you knew it, and I knew it.|庇护坏警察是个错误,你们我清楚

And I got up there and said it|in front of the grand jury.|我还去法庭上作证了

- I got it.|- I'm not gonna do this.|- 我听明白了|- 这次我不会这么做了

- Not for you.|- I'm responsible, huh?|- 不会再听你的了|- 那是我的错了?

- This is my responsibility, this shit?|- No. We did wrong. I wanna hear you say it.|- 这事难道赖我?|- 我们都做错了,你就承认吧

Both of you, stop the yelling.|你们都别吵了

- Get out of here, Mo.|- No. Stop it.|- 你上楼去|- 不,你们别吵

- Get out of here.|MAUREEN: I am not leaving.|- 快上楼|- 我不走

- This is not for you.|- No, no.|这事和你无关

- I am not leaving.|- I don't want you hearing this.|- 我不走|- 这不关你的事

Hey, hey, hey. Dad, take it easy.|喂喂,别冲动

- Don't yell at her.|FRANCIS SR: Get upstairs.|- 别冲她吼|- 上楼去

MAUREEN:|This is too much.|我受够了

Now, you listen to me,|and you listen good.|你听我说,好好听着

This is not just about the department.|这不是警局的事情

That's not what we're talking about here.|不是

This is family. This is our way of life.|这是关乎整个家族的事,是我们的生活

Jimmy is married to your sister.|吉米娶了你妹妹

He's the father of her children,|for chrissake.|他是他们孩子的父亲

And your brother is in a bad hour here,|and the only way through this is you.|你哥哥现在也很难熬,一切的关键都在你

You're the only door.|你是关键

Jimmy is gonna take back his story.|I'll see to that.|我会让吉米收回证词

And you just follow the crumbs|like they're laid out for you.|你按部就班的来

Take a deep breath|and say what needs to be said.|不要说错话

Like you believe it with every bone of your|body, and then we move through this thing.|不要露出破绽,然后我们一切如旧

- And that's what you're gonna do.|- No.|- 你就这么办|- 不

No, he's not gonna do that, Pop.|不,他不能这么做

- Franny, listen.|- Ray is not getting hung out for what I did.|- 弗兰尼,听着|- 雷不该为我犯的错负责

What I did.|我的错

He'll get a slap on the wrist,|nothing more.|他顶多吃点小苦头,没什么大不了的

- You're not thinking clearly, Franny.|- Yeah, I am.|- 你没想清楚,弗兰尼|- 不,我想清楚了

Listen to me, Pop. This shit ends now.|听我说,老爹,我决定了

Tonight.|就在今晚

And if that means|I can't be a cop anymore...|如果这意味着我不能再当警察

...l'm okay with that.|我也能接受

What do you want me to do?|你想怎么做?

We're gonna get Jimmy.|That's what we're gonna do.|我们要让吉米坐牢,这就是我们要做的

Yeah. Okay.|好的

EDDIE:|Just gonna make a stop over here.|在这停一下

Real quick.|很快就好

KENNY:|What are you doing?|你要干嘛?

EDDIE:|I gotta pick something up.|我去提点款

KENNY: Picking up what?|Whoa, whoa, what the fuck is that?|提什么?喂,你这是要干嘛?

- I gotta make a collection.|- A collection with a gun? Jesus, come on.|- 去收点钱|- 带枪去收钱?天啊,别这样

Jimmy told us to lay low.|Stay under the radar.|吉米让我们低调点,别惹人注意

- You know what? Fuck Jimmy.|- Fuck Jimmy? What are you talking about?|- 你知道吗?去他妈的吉米|- 去他妈的吉米?你说什么?

- Jimmy's looking out for us.|- Jimmy ain't looking out for me!|- 吉米一直照顾我们|- 吉米才没有照顾我们!

He ain't paying my fucking rent! I got no|fucking money in my pocket. I'm broke!|他又没有替我交房租!我身上没钱了,我破产了!

- Jeez, you coming with me or not?|- No, I'm not coming, Eddie.|- 你到底来不来?|- 不去,我不去,艾迪

- Do what you wanna do. Stay here.|- I will fucking stay here.|- 随便你,在这等着|- 我就在这等

EDDIE:|Yo, bro.|嗨,哥们

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

EDDIE: No, I'm not a fucking cop anymore.|Get the fuck out of here.|我不当警察了,你滚开

You gotta do this every time?|你把这当家了?

KENNY:|Let's fucking go, Eddie. Let's go.|快走,艾迪,快走

- Shit, Eddie!|MAN 1: Get down. Get down.|- 操,艾迪|- 蹲下,蹲下

KENNY:|Eddie, fucking... Eddie.|艾迪,怎么…艾迪

MAN 2:|I see how it is.|我看见怎么回事了

Out of the store. I'm a cop. Out of the|fucking store. Get the fuck out of the store!|滚出去,我是警察,滚出商店,快滚出去!

Give me the fucking gun.|Give me the fucking gun now.|把枪给我,快把枪给我

Get down! Get the fuck down!|Out now! Go.|别起来,别起来!快出去!

MAN 3: He got a gun, man.|- You! You!|- 他有枪|- 你!你!

- You!|MAN 1: Oh, shit.|- 你!|- 天啊

MAN 4:|Yo, that's that nigga right there.|那是刚才那家伙

MEGAN: That's what I said.|- You sure?|- 就是这么回事|- 你肯定?

Yes, I'm sure.|是我,我肯定

No, I can't talk right now, Megan.|我现在不方便说话,梅根

I know it, I'm with him.|我知道,我现在和他在一起

No, we'll call you soon.|不,我们待会给你回电话

Okay.|好的

He's at Irish Eyes.|他在爱尔兰之眼酒吧

You motherfucker, unlock that door!|你们这些混蛋,开门!

You stupid, stupid idiot, Eddie.|You fucking...|你这个笨蛋,艾迪,你这…

How do I get out of here?|现在怎么出去?

Is there another way out of here?|有后门吗?

Tell me.|Is there another way out of here?|告诉我,有后门吗?

- Back door.|- Fucking show me. Show me!|- 有|- 快带我去,带我去!

Goddamn it. Go right or left?|左边还是右边?

OWNER:|Left.|左边

KENNY:|Oh, shit! Is there another fucking exit?|操,还有出路吗?

No, fuck it. Don't talk.|算了,别出声

MAN [O VER RADIO]: Callback, Central.|WOMAN: Stand by, units.|- 请回复,控制中心|- 各单位待命

- Tierney.|SERGEANT: We got a 10-30 on Audubon.|- 我是蒂艾尼|-  奥杜邦区发生劫案

- I know. It's coming over the radio.|- That ain't the problem, I got a riot.|- 我知道,无线电里听到了|- 事情不那么简单,现在发生暴乱了

Wait, man, slow down.|I can't understand you. What?|等下,慢点说,我听不清,什么?

Looks like it's two guys from|your command. Two SNEU guys.|好像是你手下的两个人,缉毒组的人

Who?|谁?

I'm on my way.|我这就去

It's Dugan and Carbone.|是杜甘和卡本

MAN [O VER RADIO]:|I'm gonna need units for crowd control.|需要人手控制群众

You gotta go.|你去吧

I'll get Jimmy.|我去找吉米

MAN:|Destroy that piece of shit!|砸烂他们的车!

I fucking told you not to do it.|我叫你别干你不听

Chief Tierney,|I'm Captain Lavier from Internal Affairs.|蒂艾尼局长,我是内务部的拉维尔队长

Have a warrant for your son's arrest.|We'd like him to come with us.|我有你儿子的逮捕令,请让他跟我们来

What makes you think he's here?|你为什么觉得他会在这里?

Car's outside.|车停在外面

Got a message? I'll tell him.|你要留言吗?我替你转告

- How about if I come in myself and tell him?|- No, you're not invited.|- 我进去自己告诉他怎样?|- 不行,你不受欢迎

Now, get the hell off my porch|and take your boys with you.|现在带着你的人滚开

LAVIER:|Let's go.|我们走

You can tell your superiors I said so.|你可以和你上级汇报这是我说的

OFFICER 1:|Let's go.|我们上

They got the fucking place surrounded.|Just get down here, Jimmy.|他们把这包围了,你快来,吉米

We'll meet back here.|我们在这碰头

What's going down in there? Pepe okay?|怎么回事?佩佩没事吧?

I hope Pepe killed 20|of you motherfuckers.|我希望佩佩把你们都干掉

OFFICER 2:|Let's go. Move back.|退后!

Do you believe this shit?|你敢相信这一切吗?

- We got any communication established?|- I requested Hostage Negotiation, sir.|- 已经联系过了吗?|- 我已经请求人质谈判了

FRANCIS JR: They give you an ETA?|- Not yet, sir.|- 他们说了什么时候到?|- 没有

FRANCIS JR: All right.|I want this perimeter pushed back.|好的,别让人进来

Big Stevie, Ponch, you're my shooters.|史蒂夫,彭切,你们注意掩护我

I'm going in.|我过去了

SERGEANT:|Boss.|头儿

These are my guys.|他们是我的人

I'm going in.|我要过去

MAN 1:|Where is everybody? Get over there!|大家都来

Let's go, move it!|快过去

MAN 2:|Fuck, man. Come on, hurry up.|快点

They knocked my tooth out. Black and blue.|My whole family disrespected.|他们打掉了我的牙,把我打得鼻青脸肿|冒犯我的全家

These motherfuckers!|这些狗娘养的!

FRANCIS JR:|Whoa. Whoa, man, easy.|哥们,放轻松

Kenny, easy.|肯尼,放轻松

Let's not lose our heads here.|别冲动

I'm gonna fucking kill him, boss.|我会杀了他的,头儿

Kenny, just keep it calm, all right?|It's just me.|肯尼,冷静点,是我

Get them motherfuckers out of here!|It's on.|让他们都走开

I swear to Jesus Christ,|I will fucking kill him, Franny.|我发誓,我会杀了他的,弗兰尼

In about two minutes,|we got everybody showing up here.|再过两分钟,其他人就要来接手了

You do not want that to happen. You do not|want me to lose control of this scene.|那样对你可不好,我离开对你可没好处

Do not fucking play me, Franny.|别耍我,弗兰尼

There's no play here, Kenny.|There's no fucking play.|我没耍你,肯尼

You wanna talk to me or|you wanna talk to a stranger?|你是想和我谈还是和陌生人谈?

Kenny.|肯尼

Open the door.|开门

Police. I want everyone|out of this bar right now.|警察,所有人都离开

You too, Mac.|你也是,麦克

You got anything you wanna say to me|about what you've done?|对你干过的事情,你有什么说辞吗?

You left me no choice, Ray.|我没有选择,雷

Push to shove, it's me and mine.|It's Megan and the kids.|我别无选择,这关系我和家人,梅根和孩子们

After that, it's every swinging dick|for himself.|还有兄弟们

You broke our fucking hearts, Jimmy.|我伤了我们的心,吉米

JIMMY:|Lot of hearts broken, Ray.|我伤了很多人的心,雷

There's a lot of hearts broken.|很多人的心

So how do you think this ends?|现在我们怎么了结?

You gonna take me in?|你要抓我进去?

Take your gun out and put it on the bar.|把枪拿出来,放在吧台上

Turn on me, Ray!|让我兴奋一点,雷!

- I'm so fucking tired.|- Fuck you. Fuck you.|- 我好累|-你这混蛋!

COP: I'm gonna send in a crew! Open it up!|Let's go, let's go!|支援来了,让我们进去

COP:|Back! Everybody step back.|退后,所有人都退后

FRANCIS JR:|You gotta push these guys back.|让他们退后

JIMMY: Ray. Ray.|- Shut up, Jimmy.|- 雷,雷|- 闭嘴,吉米

- Move. Move.|- Ray.|- 快走|- 雷

That's him. That's that nigga Egan. Go.|是他,是那个混蛋伊甘,快来

- Get behind me.|- Take the cuffs off.|- 退到我身后|- 解开手铐

- Shut up. Get behind me.|COCO: Yo, that's him!|- 闭嘴,躲在我身后|- 是他!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Right there. Police|officer. Stay back. This man's under arrest.|别过来,我是警察,退后,他已经被捕了

JIMMY: Take the cuffs off, give me my gun.|RAY: Shut up.|- 解开手铐,给我枪|- 闭嘴

We want Egan, not you.|Walk away, you live.|我们找的是伊甘,不是你|你马上走,还能活命

RAY:|Fuck you! Stay back.|滚开,退后

- I'm not kidding.|- You gonna kill everybody?|- 我认真的|- 你要把我们都打死?

RAY: Try me.|JIMMY: They're gonna tear us apart.|- 你试试看|- 他们会把我们都撕碎

- This ain't your fight.|- That nigga's dead. Give me that stick.|- 这事和你无关|- 这滚蛋死定了,给我棍子

You walk out with me right now.|Let's go.|你跟我一起走,快走

RAY:|Jimmy!|吉米

COCO:|Let him be. Let him be.|别动他,别动他

- You motherfuckers!|COCO: Back off!|- 你这混蛋!|- 退后!

RAY: Jimmy!|COCO: Back the fuck off!|- 吉米!|- 退后!

RAY: Jimmy!|MAN: Back off!|- 吉米!|- 退后!

Back off! Nigga's mine.|This nigga's mine!|退后,把他留给我,他是我的

RAY: Get off of me, you motherfuckers!|You motherfuckers!|放开我,你这混蛋!

No! Don't you do it!|Don't you fucking do it!|被这样!别这样!

Tell her I love her.|告诉她我爱他

Don't you fucking do it! No! Jimmy!|别这样,不要!吉米!

No! No! Don't fucking do it!|别这样!吉米!

Don't you do it!|别这样!

Jimmy.|吉米

Detective Tierney. Your CO's my brother.|蒂艾尼警官,你们上司是我哥哥

OFFICER 1: You all right?|- Yeah. I'm all right.|- 你没事吧?|- 我没事

- You sure?|- I'm all right.|- 你真没事?|- 没事

FRANCIS JR: You go find him, I got the brief.|OFFICER 2: Okay. Great job, boss.|- 去找他,我来汇报|- 干得好,头儿

FRANCIS JR:|Thanks.|谢谢

Hi, chief. Couple of my suspended guys|were involved in this 30...|长官,我几个停职的手下涉嫌抢劫…

The fuck happened to you?|怎么回事?

What?|什么?

Where's Jimmy?|吉米在哪?

Let's go home.|我们回家

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com