| 当前位置:英学网 -> 视频 -> 案件|其它电影 |
.|
评论
2
|
||||||
|
||||||
ANNOUNCER [O VER PA]:|Brooklyn, borough of churches...|布鲁克林,教堂之区
...and the site of this year's National Public|Safety Football League championship game.|…本年度全国公安系统联赛决赛场
This has been a tough-fought|battle all night.|今晚比赛异常激烈
BOBBY:|Hut. Hut, hut.|哈,哈,哈(发球密语)
ANNOUNCER:|O'Reilly sacked on a play by Donaldson.|奥雷利被多纳森擒获
He didn't see it coming.|他完全没有注意周围
So that's gonna bring up fourth down.|New York will have to punt it away.|这样进攻进入第四档,纽约队必须要弃踢了
BOBBY:|Huddle up! Come on, let's go!|摆好阵型,我们上!
ANNOUNCER: N. Y.P.D. Team had|only one loss in the past two years...|纽约警局队过去2年只输过一场…
...but these are some tough cops|from Detroit Metro.|…不过底特律队也有的是硬汉警察
CROWD [CHANTING]:|Let's go, Finest! Let's go, Finest!|上啊,冠军!上啊!冠军!
ANNOUNCER: New York leads 14- 10,|with time running out for Detroit.|纽约队目前14:10领先,留给底特律队的时间不多了
Silvano to punt it away for the Finest.|西奥瓦诺为纽约队弃踢
BOBBY:|Hut.|哈
NYPD PLAYER 1:|Bobby!|鲍比!
NYPD PLAYER 2:|Yeah, good punt, Bobby!|踢得好,鲍比!
Defense, get ready. Head up, head up.|注意防守,大家集中精神
- Come on!|- Get him! Get him!|快点,搞翻他!
ANNOUNCER: Terror from Detroit|almost took it to the house...|底特律队的泰诺差点达阵成功…
...with a return of 50 yards.|- Let's go.|- …他跑了有50码|- 上啊
- Jimmy! Jimmy!|ANNOUNCER: Stopped by Romero with a hit.|- 吉米!吉米!|- 被罗梅罗擒抱
Watch number 31, the tailback.|He's hitting the flats.|注意对方的31号后卫,他准备跑阵
I got it, I got it!|我明白了
- Go, Jimmy!|- Go, Uncle Jimmy!|- 加油,吉米!|- 加油,吉米叔叔!
ANNOUNCER:|Ball spotted at the New York 35.|在纽约队的35码处开球
JIMMY: Huddle up.|NYPD PLAYER 3: Let's go.|- 大家凑过来|- 上啊
Hey, Ace.|嘿,哥们
- Nice of you to show up, Ray.|- I'm sorry. I got hung up. Hey, Slim.|- 很高兴你能来,雷|- 对不起,有事来迟了,你好,施丽姆
CAITLIN: Hey, Uncle Ray.|RAY: Hey, kids.|- 你好,雷叔叔|- 你好,孩子们
FRANCIS:|Hey, Uncle Ray.|你好,雷叔叔
Oh, my God, it looks like my brother.|I think. Is that my brother?|天啊,这位看起来很像我老哥嘛|你是我哥吗?
Gonna bust my balls or kiss me?|你到底要说我还是要亲我?
JIMMY:|Turn left!|走左边
CARPENTER:|Boss 2! 22! Set, hut!|“老板”阵型,22号战术,开球!
JIMMY: Watch the flat! Watch the flat!|NYPD PLAYER 6: Catch him, Manny!|注意开阔地!盯住他,曼尼!
JIMMY:|Get the back! Go right, go right!|防守后方,右边,右边!
ANNOUNCER: Egan.|- Make noise! Make noise!|又是伊甘!|大家叫起来,叫起来!
- Well done, Jimmy!|- Whoo! Go, Daddy.|- 干的好,吉米!|- 加油啊,老爸!
SHANNON:|Yeah! Go, Daddy!|加油啊,老爸!
ANNOUNCER: The captain has made|a huge contribution to tonight's game...|队长本场比赛表现突出…
...with 15 tackles and two sacks.|…共有15 次擒抱有2次擒杀
CROWD [CHANTS]: Let's go, Finest!|FAN 1: Hurry up, hurry up! Hurry up!|加油!加油!
Spike the ball! Spike the ball!|弃球!弃球!
Set, set! Down, hut!|预备,开球!
ANNOUNCER: Carpenter spikes|the ball with only three seconds left.|卡朋特在比赛还有3秒的时候弃球
NYPD PLAYER 4: Come on, let's go!|FAN 2: Jimmy!|吉米!
ANNOUNCER: New York leads 14- 10.|Standing by now for Detroit.|纽约队现在14:10领先,还有底特律队最后一次进攻
- Come on, baby. All right.|- All right.|- 加油,小伙子|- 知道
Remember, bro,|there's no time on that fucking clock.|记住,比赛马上就要结束了
Give me 43 Mike Fire, Cover 3. All right?|From the heart, Jimmy.|MF43战术,盯住3号,知道吗?|顶住,吉米!
FAN 2:|Let's go, Jimmy!|加油,吉米!
Let's go! Let's go!|加油!加油!
JIMMY:|Here we go, baby, here we go.|好了,好了
Where would you rather be|than right here, right now?|性命攸关的时候来了
One snap. Weight of the fucking world.|All right?|一球定胜负,明白吗?
43 Mike Fire, Cover 3. 43 Mike Fire,|Cover 3 like fucking champions.|MF43战术,盯住3号,胜利就在眼前了
CROWD [CHANTING]:|Defense!|防守!
I love you fucking guys.|Give me a Finest on three.|我爱你们这帮坏小子,给我看好3号
- One, two, three!|ALL: Finest!|- 1,2,3!|- 冠军!
CROWD:|Defense! Defense! Defense!|防守!防守!防守!
NYPD DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR:|Defense! All right, one play!|防守!最后一球!
- This is what we've been waiting for, baby.|- You got one play right here!|- 期待已久时刻来了!|- 还有最后一次进攻!
ANNOUNCER: Three seconds left|in the game. And this is it.|还有3秒比赛结束,决胜时刻
Come on, Jimmy!|加油,吉米!
DETROIT PLAYER 2:|Watch 39 in the flats!|注意39号!
JIMMY:|Tight-end splits! Slide right, slide right!|紧逼4分卫,压到右边!
CARPENTER:|Red 22! Red 22!|红22战术!红22战术!
- Defense!|- Defense!|- 防守!|- 防守!
CARPENTER:|Watch 9!|注意9号!
Get set, get set.|准备,准备
Down, set! Hut!|开始,哈!
ANNOUNCER: Carpenter rolling left. Egan|breaks through the line, chasing him down.|卡朋特向左翼移动,伊甘突破了防线,正在追赶
Ball's in the air.|长传
Whoo!|嗷!
- Yes!|ANNOUNCER: Incomplete.|太好了!
Incomplete. Great pressure from Egan...|进攻未完成,伊甘给了对方很大压力…
...blitzing up the middle,|forcing Carpenter to rush his pass.|…突破了中央防线,逼迫卡朋特匆忙传球
Yeah! All right, Jimmy!|耶!太好了,吉米!
Who's number one?|谁才是冠军?!
FRANCIS: We are, we are, we are.|FRANCIS JR: That's right, baby.|- 我们是,我们是|- 没错,孩子
PLAYERS [CHANTING]:|N. Y.P. D! N. Y.P. D! N. Y.P. D!|纽约警局!纽约警局!
Jimmy!|吉米!
ANNOUNCER:|Now, the winner of the PBA 50-50 raffle...|本赛季公安系统联赛冠军…
...will be announced|at tonight's championship dinner.|…将在今晚的冠军晚宴上宣布
- It's at DiStefano's...|MEGAN: Ray, you coming down or what?|雷,你来吗?
No, no, no. Go, I'll catch up.|不,我待会去找你们
MEGAN: Come on. You ready? Be careful.|Watch your step. Let's go see Daddy.|来吧,准备好了么?|当心,注意台阶,我们去找爸爸
FRANCIS JR:|Inspector Tierney.|蒂艾尼督察
What?|什么?
JIMMY:|Chase me. Come on. There you go.|来追我啊,来啊
What's the location?|地点在哪里?
I'm en route.|我马上就到
RAY: Franny.|- 10-13. They got four guys down.|- 弗兰尼|- 紧急支援,四名警察受伤
WOMAN [O VER RADIO]:|Central. We're possibly going to Central.|控制中心
FRANCIS JR: Yeah. Yeah,|it's Jimmy Egan's guys.|是,是吉米·伊甘的手下
Yeah, of course he's on his way,|he's their fucking sergeant.|是,他当然要来,他是警长
No, no, he's coming with Ray.|不,他和雷一起来
Yeah, yeah, my brother Ray. Yeah.|Look, that's all I know right now.|是,是我弟弟雷,我现在就知道这么多
I'll call you when I have anything more.|I'm here. All right.|有新消息我会再给你电话的,我到了
FRICKER: Inspector, it's up this way.|FRANCIS JR: What do we got, Lou?|- 督察,这边走,|- 怎么回事,卢
- SNEU team took it hard.|- Who?|- 缉毒组损失惨重|- 有谁?
FRICKER: Ruiz and Gillick, DO A. Mercer and|Cavanaugh, getting worked on now.|鲁伊兹和吉里克当场死亡|梅西尔和卡瓦尼还在抢救
FRANCIS JR: Motherfucker.|We know how this happened?|天啊,到底是怎么发生的?
Still sorting it out.|还在调查
FRANCIS JR: Is the XO working?|- No.|- 执行官在吗?|- 不在
I want his ass notified and here,|forth-fucking-with.|让他马上过来!
FRICKER: Yes, sir.|- Duty captain 84?|- 是,长官|- 执勤官是?
FRICKER: Captain Banks.|- Where?|- 班克斯队长|- 他在哪?
FRICKER: Inside.|- Keep the press back...|- 在里面|- 被让媒体的人进来…
...and I mean fucking very.|…马上!
- Make a lane for these buses.|FRICKER: Yes.|- 让这些车让开一条路|- 是
- Now!|- FRICKER: Yes, sir.|- 马上!|- 是,长官!
BANKS:|This is a royal cluster, sir.|里面一团糟,长官
- What do we know, Tom?|- We don't know shit, sir.|- 我们了解的情况如何,汤姆?|- 还不清楚,长官
We know there was an anonymous call,|shots fired, that SNEU picked up...|目前知道曾接到匿名电话,声称有枪战|缉毒组人于是跟进了…
...and went 84 immediately on.|…马上前往
Two minutes later, the neighbors call in,|another shot's fired.|2分钟后,附近邻里来电,声称又有枪战
They think the fucking building's|coming down around them.|他们说感觉这栋楼都要塌了
Sectors respond, and they come to this|fucking bloodbath.|警部出动,然后就发现这里一塌糊涂
FRANCIS JR: How's he doing?|- Multiple gunshot wounds.|- 他怎么样?|- 多处枪伤
FRANCIS JR: He likely?|PARAMEDIC: Lost a lot of blood.|- 会怎样?|- 严重失血
Inspector, we got this covered.|You ought to be with your men.|督察,这里有我们,你该和你的人在一起
- These are my fucking men.|- Yes, sir.|- 这些就他妈是我的人!|- 是,长官!
MAN 1 [O VER RADIO]: Central, you got|Aviation in the air? Notify Aviation.|控制中心,空中有飞机,请注意
MAN 2:|Aviation, 1-Central-8...|飞机,1C8…
OFFICER: Yeah. Let's get him on the bus.|MAN 2: Have them check the yards, Central.|- 好了,把他抬上救护车吧|- 控制中心,让飞机注意检查周边地区
FRANCIS JR: Hey, how's he doing?|OFFICER: Critical, we gotta get him out.|- 嘿,他怎么样?|- 很危险,需要立刻抬离此处治疗
You hang tough, Billy.|You fucking hang on, brother.|撑住,比利,撑住,兄弟
I'm gonna see you at the hospital,|all right? You fucking hang tight, man.|我会去医院看你的,撑住,兄弟
OFFICER:|Watch the door.|注意门
OFFICER 1: Let's fucking move.|Get these cars out of here!|快走,把车移开
OFFICER 2:|Yo, we gotta make a lane for the bus.|要给救护车让出路来
OFFICER 1: Right here.|OFFICER 2: Move that one out of here.|这里,把这辆车移开
OFFICER 1:|Open it up, come on. Let's go.|打开,快点
Right there. Let's go.|好了,可以走了
PARAMEDIC: Coming through.|JIMMY: Who is it?|- 让开|- 这是谁?
Lonnie. Oh, my God.|是朗尼,天啊
EMT: You know this guy?|RAY: We know him. We know him.|- 你认识他?|- 我们认识,我们认识
RAY: I'll ride with you.|EMT: Talk to him. Keep his eyes open.|- 我跟你一起去医院|- 跟他说话,别让他睡着
OFFICER 3:|Upstairs, second floor.|楼上,二楼
BANKS: We've got the block locked down,|the crime scene secured.|我们已经封锁了这个街区,保护了案发现场
A level-three mobilization|worked out on anything...|发动了全体三级动员…
What the fuck is Ruiz doing in here|lying with these scumbags?|鲁伊兹怎么和这些人渣躺在一起?
BANKS: Go.|- Get him out of here!|把他抬出来!
MAN [O VER RADIO]:|Central, you got any?|控制中心,有新情况么?
- I want you to oversee the hospital plan.|BANKS: Yes, sir.|- 我要你监督医院那边|- 是,长官
I want someone with the families|every moment...|我需要随时有人陪在他们家属身边…
Jimmy! Listen to me! Jimmy.|吉米!听我说,吉米!
What the fuck?|这TM怎么回事?
What the fuck?|这TM怎么回事?
Fuck, no!|操,不会吧!
Jimmy.|吉米
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
JIMMY:|What the fuck?|这他妈怎么回事?
FRANCIS JR: They entered a tenement|at 186th and Audubon.|他们进入奥杜邦街186号
FRANCIS SR: For the purpose of?|FRANCIS JR: Responding to shots fired.|- 为什么?|- 调查枪战举报
Two were DO A at the scene,|Officer Cavanaugh pronounced en route.|两人当场殉职,卡瓦尼警官在送往医院途中死亡
My last guy Lonnie Mercer's|up in surgery now.|最后一个兄弟朗尼·梅西尔正在手术
AVERY:|All right. Where are we on task force?|好的,专案组组建的怎么样了?
FRANCIS SR:|Being assembled. Smitty's on point.|正在集结,斯麦蒂正处理
AVERY:|All right. I want the best men available.|好的,一定要把我们最好的人都找来
The severity of the situation|is such I want cops we can trust.|这种情况下我们需要可以信任的人
Don't beat yourself up here, Franny.|There's no blame in this.|别对你自己太过苛刻,这不是你的错
There's not a goddamned thing|any one of us could've done.|没人知道会发生这样的事情
My cops, my command, Pop.|我的兄弟就是我的责任
We lose officers in the line, Francis.|It's not your fault.|干这行就是这命,弗兰尼,这不是你的错
Forty years wading through shit like this,|watching our guys die.|我干这行40年,一直目送兄弟离去
You keep the rage.|你可以愤怒
You cut the rest of it loose.|但是别让它影响到你
Any word?|有什么消息?
Pop's here.|老爹来了
WOMAN [O VER PA]:|Dr. King, please call the operating room.|金医生,请回电控制室
TRISH: Excuse me.|ORDERLY: I'm sorry...|- 让我过去|- 对不起…
TRISH: Let me go! I wanna see|my fucking husband.|让我过去!我要见我丈夫
ORDERLY: I can't let you back here.|There's nothing I can do.|我不能让你过去,我不能
TRISH:|I wanna see my fucking husband!|我要见我丈夫!
FRANCIS JR: Trish.|- I wanna see my fucking husband!|- 特蕾西|- 我要见我丈夫!
I wanna see his face.|我要看他
I'm sorry, Trish. I'm so sorry.|对不起,特蕾西,对不起
TRISH:|Oh, my God.|天啊
Hey, kiddo.|嘿,孩子
Hey, Pop.|嘿,老爹
Hell of a thing, huh?|今天很难熬,对吧?
Good you came.|幸好你来了
You were there for Lonnie at least, huh?|至少你还在乎朗尼,是不是?
Yeah.|是啊
I sat down with Bill Avery and Armstrong.|We're gearing up task force.|我刚才和比利·阿维里和阿姆斯特朗在一起|成立专案组
RAY: Yeah, well, everyone's gonna|want in on that.|这事大家肯定都会出力
You're gonna get all the oranges.|没有保留
How about you throw your hat in the ring?|Make a phone call.|也算你一个吧,你打个电话就行
Me?|我?
No. No, definitely not.|不,不,我就算了
Don't you think it's time you got back...|两年的自怨自艾后…
...after two years on the tit|feeling sorry for yourself?|…你不觉得你是时候回来了么?
I don't feel sorry for myself.|I'm just not up for that.|我不是自怨自艾,我还没准备好
How about Lonnie? You feel sorry for him?|His wife, his kids?|那么朗尼呢?你不会觉得对不起他?|他的妻子?他的孩子?
- You guys came up together.|- Oh, come on. Don't lay that on me, okay?|- 你们是一路走来的好友|- 哦,别跟我说这些
- Lf it was you, he'd be all over this.|- Yeah.|- 如果出事的是你,他一定义不容辞|- 是啊
- Be the first one signing up.|- I know that.|- 他一定第一个站出来|- 我知道
Not a goddamn thing I can do|for Lonnie now, Pop.|我现在也不能为他做什么了,老爹
I held his hand|in the back of that ambulance...|我在救护车里一直握着他的手…
...and even that didn't do any good.|…又有什么用?
He died looking into the face|of a friend, Raymond.|至少他可以看着朋友的脸去世,雷
Yeah.|没错
You're too smart not to know|that you're wasting your talent...|你是个聪明人,你自己也知道…
...in goddamn Missing Persons.|…让你去负责查找失踪人口这种事是大材小用
- For you, it's a fucking dumping ground.|- Yeah, well, it doesn't bother me.|- 你简直就是自暴自弃|- 是啊,不过我没什么意见
It bothers you.|是你有意见
Yeah, look.|不过
Pop, it's been a shitty night, okay?|老爹,今晚糟糕透顶,是不是?
I just wanna get out|of these fucking clothes...|我只想早点睡觉…
...and wash this whole day off.|I'll see you.|…把这一切都忘掉,回见了
Don't turn your back on me, Raymond.|别就这么走了,雷
You're my kid, my blood, but you|might as well be a fucking Martian.|你是我的孩子,身体里流着我的血|不过也一样是个混蛋
Okay.|好吧
I'm gonna say what I'm gonna say,|and then I'm out of here.|我直话直说吧,说完了事
I'm walking out, and it's over.|出了这门我就再也不提了
I want you on the task force.|我想要你加入专案组
I want you on the task force.|我想要你加入专案组
But fuck if I'm gonna go after|a favor and have you run from it.|不过这事我不想求你
Now, the men who were killed|were under your brother's command.|现在殉职的是你哥哥手下的弟兄
You could be a benefit here and show you're|worth all that early praise and promise.|你可以帮我们很多|让人们知道你还是过去那个警界精英
Show everybody that gives a shit|that you haven't abandoned them.|让大家知道你没一走了之,你还在乎弟兄们
Now, Raymond, do me a favor.|Forget the past.|现在帮我一个忙,雷,忘了过去吧
Forget Mott Haven, all that shit.|忘了莫特港,忘了过去的一切
Now is now. I know it's a hell of a thing|to break back in on...|现在是现在,我知道如今回来很不好过…
...but you worked those streets. You know|the neighborhoods up and down. Yes?|…不过这条街过去是你的管区|你对这里知根知底,是不是?
Yeah, I worked those streets, Pop.|没错,我过去是负责那里,老爹
Okay, so you take the task-force spot...|好吧,那你加入专案组…
...and you go at it|with all the gifts God gave you.|…不要浪费你的天分
Cops died here, Raymond.|死了好几个警察,雷
Four cops.|四个
And no matter what we've forsaken|of ourselves, we can't forsake them.|我们可以遗弃自己,但决不能遗弃他们
Don't sit on your hands here, kiddo.|别束手旁观,小子
Don't sit on your hands here.|别束手旁观
MILLER: I knew you couldn't stay away|from all this forever.|我就知道你没办法不管这事
RAY:|Yeah, don't get used to it.|是啊,下不为例
So, what do we got?|Crime Scene process these tracks?|现在情况怎样?鉴证组处理过这些痕迹吗?
MILLER:|Yeah, it's done.|没错,已经处理过了
RAY: They get anything off the canvass?|- Uh-uh. Still pending, bro.|- 搜查有什么结果?|- 还不知道
RAY:|So they found our guy up there?|他们是在那里找到我们弟兄的?
Yeah, Gillick.|Must've went up when it popped off.|是的,吉里克,当时他一定是从这里上去的
Got hit halfway up,|fell back on the landing.|中途被击中,摔倒地上
Wait, they're still calling this a 911, right?|Shots-fired call?|等一下,有人打报警电话是不是?举报枪战?
MILLER:|Yeah. Why?|是啊,怎么了?
Well... I mean...|恩,我是说…
I don't know, man.|How you figure this went down?|我不知道,哥们,该是怎么一回事?
I mean, our guys go in, maybe they|take down the guy right inside the door.|我们的人冲进去时,可能还放倒了门里的人
Then the whole thing touches off and you|got a lot of firing, very close quarters.|然后突然事态激化,枪声大作,很密集
So that shooter, I mean, wherever he is,|he could've split, but he didn't.|所以这个枪手不管在哪,都可以逃走,不过他没有
He dug in, shot it out.|他躲起来射击
I mean, maybe he|surprised them somehow.|可能他还通过某种方式偷袭了我们的弟兄
Maybe.|可能吧
RAY:|Somebody hit him.|然后他被击中
He comes out,|catches Gillick coming up the stairs.|他逃了出来,击中在上楼梯的吉里克
Then he comes down,|he's dumping blood all over the place.|然后下楼,一路留下血迹
And he splits for the street.|Then he does what?|他上了街,然后呢?
He didn't hail a cab.|He have a car waiting?|他没拦出租车,有车在接他吗?
MAN: Go.|- Could've jacked somebody.|可能抢了车
Whoever he was, he was no amateur.|不管这家伙是谁,他可不是个菜鸟
No, he's just a lucky|motherfucking perp, man.|不是,他不过是个运气好的匪徒罢了
Maybe.|可能吧
What's up, Ray?|怎么了,雷?
Is that you?|是你的电话吗?
No.|不是
Is that yours?|是你的吗?
Where is that?|哪儿响的?
COP: I got it, I got it.|- No, no, don't touch that. Don't touch that.|- 我找到了,我找到了|- 不不不,别碰别碰
You got a bag?|有证物袋吗?
LIEUTENANT: All right. All right, listen up.|Here's what we got.|听好了,情况是这样
We ran the stamp name on the smack|recovered at the scene.|我们要查的是在现场的海洛因上找到的名字
It's called WMD.|缩写WMD
Six hits, six names.|Their sheets and mug shots are inside.|数据库里有6条符合,6个名字,资料和照片都在这里
Not a big group, so we should be able to|iso these fuckers and close them out.|人不多,所以我们应该可以找到这些混蛋,逼他们现身
So I'm gonna say it again.|我再说一遍
Share your information. Anything.|注意信息共享,一切信息
Hints, hunches,|any scrap or shred of information.|线索,直觉,任何信息
I don't care if it goes off the back|of a matchbook, a strung-out CI.|不管是火柴盒上涂写的名字|还是瘾君子线人的胡言乱语
Put it inside the fives, get it in print|and get it to me.|统统搞出来,整理成文字交给我
- Where's our list?|DETECTIVE 1: I got it.|- 名单在哪里?|- 在我这
Anybody speak Spanish?|有人会说西班牙语么?
- Yeah, I'm all right. What's up?|- I need some help with an interview.|- 我能说两句,怎么了?|- 那边的询问要帮个忙
Hey, vouch that and do a dump on it.|嘿,给这个证物做个证明,登记在案
- See how quick they can turn it around.|- All right.|- 看看他们能查到些什么|- 好的
- What's up?|- Got a kid inside...|- 怎么了?|- 里面有个小孩…
...who might have seen something, but|I can't understand a word they're saying.|…可能看到了些什么,不过他们说的话我一句也听不懂
And papi's giving me a hard time.|他的老爸一直冲我嚷嚷
- Yeah, all right. I'll give it a shot.|- All right.|- 好吧,我试试看|- 好吧
Yeah, all of it.|没错,住嘴
That's right. Take it easy.|You hit the calm button, all right?|没错,别冲动,冷静点,好不好?
If I gotta put an arm on you, you're|gonna spend Christmas in central booking.|别逼我动手,否则你等着在牢里过圣诞节吧
He's just a little boy.|You don't understand.|他只是个小孩,你不清楚
No, I know, I know.|不,我知道,我知道
I just need him to point me|in the right direction. Please.|我只需要他给我们指个方向,拜托
Come on, now. We really need|your help here. Just five minutes, okay?|我们真的需要你帮忙,就谈五分钟,好不好?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. My man, calm down.|It's the fucking holidays.|哦哦哦,哥们,别冲动,现在是假期
It's Manny?|你叫曼尼?
- You speak English okay, Manny?|- Uh-huh.|- 你会说英语吗,曼尼?|- 恩
Okay. This is gonna be easy. Okay.|好啊,这很简单,好吗
So...|那么…
Now, you remember last night?|你记得昨晚的事情么?
There was some loud noises|across the street.|街上很吵
Guns?|枪声?
Yeah, there were guns.|You know what guns sound like?|没错,是枪声,你知道枪声什么样吗?
I hear them lots of times.|我经常听到枪声
Yeah. Yeah, me too.|没错,我也是
Okay, so when you heard the guns,|where were you?|那么,你听到枪声的时候,你在哪里?
Were you over by the door|in your daddy's shop?|你在爸爸店门口吗?
Uh-huh.|恩
Yeah? Could you see out onto the street?|Did you have a good view of the street?|是吗?你当时能看到街上吗?看的清楚吗?
Mm-hm.|恩
Okay. Now, when the guns|stopped shooting...|好的,那枪声停止的时候…
...do you remember if a man ran out|from behind that building?|…你记得有个男人从那栋楼后面跑出来吗?
Uh-huh.|恩
And did he get into a car?|他上了车吗?
- Uh-huh.|- He did.|- 恩|- 他上车了
Okay, now,|I want you to think for a second.|好的,现在我要你好好想想
Did that man look like|he was hurt to you?|他看起来受伤了吗?
In the leg, he was bleeding.|他的腿在流血
In the leg, he was bleeding.|他的腿在流血
- In the belly, he was...|- In his belly?|- 还有肚子…|- 肚子?
Uh-huh.|恩
Okay. Manny, that's the guy|that I'm looking for. Okay?|好的,曼尼,我找的就是这个人,知道吗?
So I'm gonna show you some pictures.|Just a couple pictures of people.|我现在要给你看几张照片|就是几张大人的照片
And if you see the guy that you saw,|the guy who got in that car, you tell me.|如果你看到昨晚的人,昨晚上车的那个人|你要告诉我
BODEGA OWNER'S WIFE:|Manny.|曼尼
RAY:|Okay? All right.|好吗?好的
How about this guy?|是这个人么?
Is that him?|是他么?
How about him?|这个呢?
No?|不是?
How about him?|这个呢?
How about that one?|这一个呢?
That's the man?|是这个人?
That's the man that you saw?|你看到的就是这个人么?
BODEGA BO Y:|Mm-hm.|恩
You sure?|你确定?
Do you remember|what color that car was?|你记得那车的颜色吗?
- Um. White.|- White.|- 恩,白色的?|- 白色
- You sound pretty sure about that.|BODEGA BO Y: Uh-huh.|- 你好像很有自信|- 恩
It was a cab.|是个出租车
But not the yellow kind.|不过不是那种黄色的
RAY:|Manny, you're good, man.|曼尼,你真棒
You don't remember if it had two doors|or four doors, do you?|你记得是个两门的车还是个四门的车?
BODEGA BO Y:|Um... Four.|恩…四门
RAY:|You have a great memory.|你记性真好
Anything else?|You remember anything else?|还记得些什么吗?
BODEGA BO Y:|He looked scared.|他看起来很害怕
RAY:|Who? Who looked scared?|谁?谁看起来害怕?
BODEGA BO Y:|The man driving the car.|开车的人
He looked really scared.|他看起来非常害怕
KENNY:|What do we got?|有什么?
It's the fucking cabbie. Tezo must've|whacked him and had someone pick him up.|是出租车司机,泰佐一定干掉了他然后让别人来接
He's a fucking que paso, Jimmy.|他是个傻B,吉米
Fucking termite choking on splinters,|had a run of good fucking luck.|只是狗屎运好
JIMMY:|No one's that fucking lucky, Kenny.|没人运气会那么好
Tezo got tipped off our boys were|coming through that door to get him.|有人通知泰佐我们的人要来抓他
Christ.|天啊
You gotta give|the little fuck credit, though.|这小子看来还有几把刷子
On the fly, under pressure?|It's a fucking tight piece of work here.|要怎么处理?这事可棘手
We gotta find this guy, Jimmy.|We gotta kill this prick.|我们一定要找到这家伙,吉米,一定要干掉这混蛋
These guys were... Jesus.|这些家伙…天啊
JIMMY: Hey, do me a big favor, all right?|All of you.|嘿,帮个忙好不好,你们
Say nothing about this I don't already|know. It's a waste of fucking words.|大家都心知肚明的事情就别说了,浪费口舌
They're dead. Our money's missing. There's|only one of those things we can get back.|他们死了,我们的钱没了|现在我们只能找回来一样
Yeah, we all loved those guys.|没错,我们都爱那些弟兄
It was a shitty way to punch out,|so pray they died quick and leave it alone.|把一切抛到脑后不容易|我们也只有祈祷他们当时走的没有痛苦
First things first, we got handed up.|当务之急,我们要处理好这些
By who, we're gonna find out|real quick. Get the can.|到底是谁,我们要尽快查清|去拿汽油罐
We gotta pull the pin on this fuck now.|要赶快湮灭这些证据
- The rat squad gets an angle on this...|- They'll blow our shit sky-high.|- 如果内务部发现这些…|- 我们就完蛋了
EDDIE:|What about Casado?|卡萨多怎么办?
What about him? Still wants Tezo|taken out. Nothing's changed.|什么怎么办?我们还是要干掉泰佐,目标不变
EDDIE: How do we know Tezo|didn't jet out of town?|我们怎么知道泰佐还没远走高飞?
Because his fucking juice is here.|因为他生路在这里
Goes somewhere else speaking next to no|English, he's fucking washing dishes.|难道让他去其他鬼地方刷盘子谋生?
Get it good, Kenny.|弄得干净点,肯尼
We leave nothing for them. We stay out|in front of the task force on this.|不要给他们留下任何线索,专案组还没找到这
You got a gun, you got passport|to wherever this prick's holed up.|找到这个混蛋的藏身之处
Toss every block in the five boroughs|till we find this piece of shit.|地毯式搜索,一定要把他找出来
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
KHOMAR:|I'm sorry, Mr. Tezo.|对不起,泰佐先生
I'm sorry.|对不起
TEZO:|Baby.|宝贝
Bring me a potato.|给我做个土豆
KHOMAR:|I'm sorry.|对不起
Damn it. Fuck, I don't like that.|操,我不喜欢这样
KHOMAR: Okay, okay. I'm sorry.|It hurts. I am sorry.|好,好,对不起,我知道你疼,对不起
THUG 2:|Hello?|喂?
TEZO: Oh, you think?|- Shh. Shh. Shh.|嘘,嘘
TEZO:|I'm gonna fucking cut you, doc.|我要废了你,小医生
KHOMAR: Okay, we are done.|That should do it for us.|好了,处理完了,大家都满意了
TEZO: We need money for this mamane,|this bullshit dagabanza.|这破医生该倒找钱,给他个毛钱
KHOMAR:|Oh, very good.|哦,很好
Thank you.|谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Tezo.|谢谢你,泰佐先生
Hey, doc.|嘿,医生
Hey, who's this?|嘿,是谁?
Hey, Filk, it's Ray Tierney.|嘿,菲尔克,我是雷·蒂艾尼
Yeah. Hey, can you|check something out for me?|没错,你能帮我查个东西吗?
That perp who was right inside the door,|the one who had his coat on?|门里面的那个匪徒,穿着衣服的那个?
Yeah, see if he got processed|that afternoon.|看看有没有他的资料
Yeah.|好的
Hang on.|等一会
It's Lupa. L-U-P-A. Sam...|他叫鲁帕,LUPA,姓山姆
Son of a bitch.|操
I got water in my bedroom.|Don't ask.|我卧室进水了,别问了
Sammy Lupa. Yeah.|It's not on his sheet, but look at the...|山姆·鲁帕,没错,他资料上没有,但是看照片…
Look at those photos. He's got...|看照片,他…
He's got no laces in his shoes,|he's got no belt on.|鞋带和腰带都没了
I mean, what does that say to you?|你觉得是怎么回事?
Well, that's why I thought so.|恩,我也是这么想的
All right, let me know.|好的,有消息通知我
Yeah. Merry Christmas. Bye.|恩,圣诞快乐,再见
Shit.|操
Hey.|你好
You weren't gonna knock or anything?|你准备敲门么?
Yeah, I wasn't sure...|呃,我不知道…
I thought you'd be out, anyway.|我以为你不在家
Figured you were out|doing your last-minute shopping...|以为你去买年货了
...tearing around, you know.|可能很忙
I found that a while ago.|I've been meaning to give it to you.|这是我前段时间找到的,觉得你可能想要回去
Thanks.|谢谢
You gonna go your mom's?|你要去你妈妈家吗?
- No, they're coming here.|- Oh.|- 不,他们要来这里过圣诞节|- 哦
My sister's in town with the kids.|我妹妹带孩子来看我了
Good. Good.|很好,很好
I miss them. Give them my love, okay?|我挺想他们的,替我问候他们,好么?
You? You going over to your parents'?|你要去你父母家么?
No.|不
We're gonna get everybody|over at Fran and Abby's this year.|我们今年都在弗兰尼和艾比家过圣诞
Just better. You know?|这样更好,你知道么?
How is she?|她怎么样?
She's the same.|老样子
Franny, how's he holding up?|弗兰尼,他怎么样?
He's okay, I guess.|还好吧,我觉得
He doesn't talk that much about it.|他不怎么说他自己的事情
But we had a bad couple days.|但是也有日子很不好过的时候
You heard?|你听说了?
Yeah, I heard.|是,我听说了
I know how close you and Lonnie were,|and I'm really sorry, Ray.|我知道你们关系很好,我很遗憾,雷
Would it have killed you to call me?|你就不会给我打个电话么?
- We can't keep doing this.|- Doing what?|- 我们不能老这样下去|- 怎么样?
It's Christmas morning.|You're leaving presents on my stoop. Why?|今天是圣诞节清晨,你在我门口放礼物,这是为什么?
You're my wife for another month.|你这个月还算是我老婆
I can't leave you a Christmas present?|Are we down to that?|我不能送你圣诞节礼物么?我们难道已经到这地步了?
We have tried and we have tried, Ray.|我们彼此努力了很久,雷
We went over it and we went over it...|却一次又一次的重演…
...and we keep coming up|against the same wall.|…同样的故事
Come on. Come on.|别这样,别这样
No. No. That's not true.|不,你知道不是这样的
- Tash, if you knew how much...|- I know.|- 塔西,如果你知道我有多…|- 我知道
I feel the same way, Ray.|我也一样,雷
But I'm doing what I have to do.|不过,我必须得这么做
This is what I need to do for me.|我必须为自己这么做
Okay.|好吧
Have a merry Christmas, okay?|圣诞快乐,好么?
Yeah, you too. You too.|恩,你也一样,也一样
Okay. Okay, okay.|好吧,好吧
RUBEN:|Whole thing's fucked.|一切都一团糟
Tezo's gone with the wind...|泰佐闪了…
...and we're out here doing this shit|on Christmas fucking morning.|…我们在圣诞节的早上扮没头苍蝇
Hey, fucko, you forget|four of our guys got killed?|嘿,你忘了我们死了4个兄弟么?
Tezo was out of control. He was dishing|on the street, dealing his shit.|泰佐脑子进水了,他居然在大街上做生意
The cocksucker was a fucking liability.|这傻B是个祸害
Lived by it, now he's|gonna fucking die by it.|他迟早死在这上面
Think Casado's any better?|你觉得卡萨多比他好?
Casado knows.|卡萨多有数
Keep it inside, man,|behind closed doors.|不泄露风声
Out of sight, out of mind.|And the fucking envelope's on time.|没人看得到就没人会注意,信封就准时会到
The way it was.|就是这样
Just the way it was.|就是这样
You gotta keep your head up.|We're not paying the piper on this.|你要醒目点,这不是闹着玩的
There's no way.|We're not going to fucking jail. Okay?|我们不会去坐牢的,知道么?
Family seeing us behind glass, fuck that.|不会让家人在玻璃窗后面看我们的惨样
Fuck that.|不会的
Fuck it. Come on.|知道了,下车吧
Let's go pay Pepe a visit.|我们去看看佩佩吧
Let me get a couple AA batteries, bro.|我买几节电池,哥们
Angel Tezo. You know him, right?|安吉尔·泰佐,你认识他,是不是?
No, I don't.|不,我不认识
- Angel Tezo, you know the cocksucker?|- No.|- 安吉尔·泰佐,你认识那混蛋?|- 不认识
- You don't know Angel Tezo?|- No, I don't.|- 你不认识安吉尔·泰佐?|- 不,我不认识
- Aah!|EDDIE: Fucking liar.|- 啊!|- 你这骗子
Try to be a fucking gentleman.|Get on your knees.|老实点,跪下
Get on your fucking knees!|跪下!
- Tezo, where is he?|OWNER: I don't know.|- 泰佐,他在哪?|- 我不知道
You think I don't know you're running|drugs here for him, you greasy fuck?|你以为我不知道你跟他贩毒吗?你这混蛋!
- Angel, you work for him? You feel that?|- Yes, I do.|- 安吉尔,你是他手下?|- 没错,我是
- You do. Where is he?|- I don't know. I don't know.|- 你是,他在哪?|- 我不知道,我不知道
EDDIE: You tell me where he is and you live.|- I don't know. I'm telling you, I don't know.|- 你告诉我他在哪,我饶你一命|- 我不知道,我告诉你我不知道
- I know you're hooked up.|- I don't know.|- 我知道你在装傻|- 我不知道
EDDIE: Where?|- I don't know!|- 在哪?|- 我不知道
I'm gonna put a bullet right in your head.|You're gonna die for that shit.|我要一枪崩了你,他会害死你
I'm gonna count to three,|then I'm gonna shoot you.|我数到三,然后开枪
Where the fuck is he? Where is he? One.|他到底在哪?在哪?|一
OWNER:|I swear to God, I don't know!|我发誓,我真不知道!
- Where the fuck is he?|- I don't know!|- 他TM在哪?|- 我不知道!
EDDIE: One.|- Eddie!|- 一|-艾迪!
- He knows where he is!|OWNER: I don't know!|- 不,他知道!|- 我不知道!
- Eddie. Eddie, he doesn't know where he is.|- He fucking knows! Back off! Two. Three!|- 艾迪,艾迪,他真的不知道|- 他知道,退后,二,三!
- Eddie, what the fuck, bro?|EDDIE: Ha-ha-ha.|- 艾迪,你搞什么?|- 哈哈哈
I'm fucking with you, man. See? See?|我耍你的,哥们,看看
Get up. Get up. Get up.|起来,起来
Look at your fucking nose, bro.|What the fuck?|看看你的鼻子,哥们
Tell you what.|I'm coming back tomorrow.|我告诉你,我明天再来
I want you to find out|where that motherfucker is.|到时候你给我弄清楚他在哪
Hey, we're still friends, right?|We're friends, right?|嘿,我们还是朋友,对吗?我们是朋友,是不是?
Let's get out of here.|我们快走
Tomorrow, I'm gonna have bullets|in my gun, though. All right?|明天我枪就不是空的了,明白吗?
Clean up your nose, man.|Feliz Navidad, brother.|擦擦鼻子,哥们,圣诞快乐
RUBEN:|Let's go.|走吧
I'm not playing!|我来真的了
FRANCIS SR: Think that's right to do that?|- Yep.|- 你觉得这么做对么?|- 恩
That is not right to do that, Bailey.|I'll have you...|你这么做是不对的,贝莉,我可以…
- It is not right to do that.|- I could have you in cuffs.|抓你去坐牢
That's silly. I know what's gonna|happen next, you'll jump me.|我走错了,你一定会赢我的
- How you doing?|- I'm good to go.|- 你怎么样了?|- 我准备好了
You all right?|你还好么?
- Last chance to slip out the back.|- Not a chance.|- 我还能从后门溜走|- 想都别想
All right.|好吧
FRANCIS SR: What are you gonna do?|Yeah, that's a good...|你怎么走?这是步好棋…
MAUREEN: Bailey.|- Yeah?|- 贝莉|- 恩?
You wanna come help Mo-Mo|bake some Christmas cookies?|你要帮奶奶做圣诞点心吗?
BAILEY:|Uh-huh.|恩
Oh, good. We got stars, we got snowmen,|we got Santa Clauses...|很好,我这有星星,雪人还有圣诞老人
- If you forfeit the game, you lose.|- I didn't forfeit the game, I won.|- 如果你逃走了,你就输了|- 我才没有逃走,我赢了
And for you, mister, we got no more|of this. Come on, give me the drink.|还有你,你喝醉了,把酒瓶给我
- No, no.|- Give me the drink.|- 不,不|- 把酒瓶给我
- You've had enough for a while.|- No.|- 你喝醉了|- 我没有
- You've had enough.|- My dear.|- 你喝醉了|- 宝贝
I know.|我知道
What have you done?|你干什么?
FRANCIS JR:|You gotta open it up to find out.|你自己打开看
Is?|这是?
Gaelic.|写的是盖尔语
What does it say?|写的什么?
It says "Mo Cion Daonnan."|上面写着"Mo Cion Daonnan"
- What does that mean?|- It means "My love eternal."|- 什么意思?|- 意思是“我的挚爱”
MEGAN: They can go. They can eat them.|JIMMY: You got it, sweetheart?|- 他们能进去了,有吃的|- 你好了吗,亲爱的?
- Merry Christmas! Hello?|FRANCIS: Hey, Grandma.|- 圣诞快乐,有人吗?|- 你好,奶奶
Oh, here they come, Mo-Mo.|他们来了
- Look who's here.|BAILEY: Aunt Megan! Aunt Megan!|- 看看谁来了|- 梅根阿姨 !梅根阿姨!
Sorry I'm late.|Uncle Jimmy's got presents.|对不起我来迟了,吉米叔叔带礼物来了
There he is. There's Pop-Pop.|外公在那
FRANCIS: Can we open presents now?|- Merry Christmas. Not yet.|- 我们能拆礼物吗?|- 圣诞快乐,现在还不行
JIMMY:|Merry Christmas, chief.|圣诞快乐,局长
- Hey, Ma.|MAUREEN: Merry Christmas.|- 你好,妈妈|- 圣诞快乐
There's my girl. How are you, buddy?|小宝贝,你怎么样?
- You get good stuff?|- Yeah.|- 你得到好礼物了吗?|- 是的
SHANNON: I heard Santa Claus|comes out of the chimney.|我昨晚听到圣诞老人从烟囱里出来的声音了
FRANCIS:|Whoa, it's a ball!|哦,一个皮球!
- What is that?|CAITLIN: What about mine?|- 那是什么?|- 我的是什么礼物?
FRANCIS SR:|No opening, not yet. We don't open yet.|别拆,现在还不能拆
- Oh, look who's here.|- Ma, can we open the presents now?|- 哦,看看谁来了|- 妈妈,我们能拆礼物了吗?
ABBY: Yes.|FRANCIS: Yeah, presents!|- 可以|- 耶,拆礼物啰!
Okay. You can open the presents.|好吧,你们可以拆礼物了
- Hey there.|FRANCIS JR: Merry Christmas.|- 你好|- 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. You look so beautiful.|Doesn't she look beautiful?|圣诞快乐,你看起来真漂亮|她看起来是不是很漂亮?
FRANCIS JR:|All right, Christmas time. Presents.|好吧,圣诞快乐,有礼物哦“
Merry Christmas, sweetheart.|You look beautiful.|圣诞快乐,你看起来真漂亮
ABBY:|Thank you so much.|谢谢
FRANCIS: Come on, Dad.|- Thank you. Merry Christmas.|- 快过来,爸爸|- 谢谢,圣诞快乐
JIMMY:|All right, kids. Gifts. Gifts, gifts.|好吧,孩子们,礼物礼物
- Hi, handsome.|RAY: Hey.|- 你好,帅哥|- 你好
ABBY:|How you doing?|你怎么样?
- I'm okay, you know.|- Yeah? Did you see her?|- 我很好,你知道的|- 是吗?你今天去见她了?
Yeah, I went by this morning.|是的,我早上去过了
And?|然后呢?
It's the same.|老样子
- Holy smokes.|MATTHEW: One more.|- 天啊|- 还有个礼物
Rescue gear.|救生装备
FRANCIS JR: What's going on? Talk to me.|JIMMY: Nothing. We ain't got shit.|- 有什么新消息,告诉我|- 没有,还没有消息
FRANCIS JR:|What do you know about Tezo?|你知道多少泰佐的事情?
He's a lowlife dealer.|He operates a couple blocks.|只是个街头毒贩,有几个街区是他的地盘
So you're telling me we're in the clear?|我们什么消息都没有?
Franny, I was with Jack Gillick|last week at the range...|弗兰尼,我上周和杰克·吉里克在一起…
- He didn't say anything?|- Not a word.|- 他没说什么?|- 什么都没说
Are you sure about that?|你肯定?
My guys were doing something,|I'd know about it.|如果我的人有什么动作,我会知道的
- We gotta get this guy.|- Give me a couple days. Let me ask.|- 我们会抓住这家伙的|- 给我几天时间,让我问问
- And we'll find out. Trust me.|- All right. Yeah.|- 会找到他的,相信我|- 好吧
Come on, we're missing Christmas.|Come on.|好吧,我们错过圣诞聚会了,来吧
FRANCIS JR:|All right, who wants ham?|谁要火腿?
- Last but not least.|MAUREEN: Oh, potatoes.|- 最后一块了|- 来点土豆
ABBY: They don't want the|Brussels sprouts. That's a little big.|他们不喜欢吃小椰菜,有点大了
MAUREEN:|So we got sweet potatoes.|吃点甜土豆
FRANCIS SR:|Do these kids need any sweet potatoes?|小孩子该吃甜土豆吗?
- Only Monday of next week.|- Monday?|- 只有下周一|- 周一?
Well, yeah. It wasn't just today, right?|I bring back souvenirs...|没错,不只是今天,对吧?|我带了点纪念品回来
ABBY:|Didn't that happen with Jimmy Jr?|那是和吉米一起的事情?
We went to the Poconos.|That was the first time we ever took a trip.|我们去了博克诺斯,那是我们第一次出去旅行
I'd like to go on a great vacation.|我也想去度假
What are you talking about?|你说什么?
Wait three years and I'll take you|anywhere you want, sweetie pie.|再等三年,我哪都带你去,派真好吃
So how you finding being back?|回来感觉怎么样?
Good. I mean, I wish it was a better|circumstance, but we've got a good team.|不错,我本来以为环境会更好一点|不过我们配合不错
- Guys treating you all right?|RAY: I worked with these guys.|- 兄弟们对你还好吧?|- 我原来也和他们共事过
- You remember Chris Miller?|- Yeah, yeah.|- 你记得克里斯·米勒吗?|- 记得
- I was on some cases with him.|- He's a good guy.|- 我和他合作过|- 他是个好人
RAY: Yeah.|- It's just like riding a bicycle.|- 没错|- 就像骑自行车一样
You never forget to ride a bicycle.|你永远不会忘了怎么骑车
It's just like him.|和他一样
Look how happy you made the old man.|It's the best Christmas present.|看看你让老头子多开心,这是最好的圣诞礼物
- Caught a lucky break with that kid.|FRANCIS SR: There's nothing lucky about it.|- 只是碰巧从那孩子嘴里问出了点东西|- 这可不是什么碰巧
You have the instinct for it.|You have the talent for it.|这是你的本能,你的潜力
You can see everything|when they're kids.|从小看大
I could see him when he was a kid.|JIMMY: Mm-hm.|他还是个孩子的时候
He was the brains. He was the thinker.|他就聪明机灵,简直是个思想家
He solved problems.|没有问题能难倒他
And that's what he does now as an adult,|he solves problems.|现在他长大了,还是一样
And he was always a leader.|他一直都是个领袖
He was a leader of men,|and people listened to Franny.|鹤立鸡群,大家都听他的
He has a personality.|他有人格魅力
He's gonna be a full inspector|before you know it, Abby.|他很快就会提升的,艾比
And then there's my little baby girl there.|还有我的小宝贝女儿
And she was always just|the way she is right now.|她一直都没变过
She had a heart|as big as the whole world.|志向大过世界
As big as the whole world.|大过世界
And that's why... That's what she is now.|That's why she's a nurse.|所以…她成了现在这个样子,是个护士
My kids.|我的孩子们
That's my kids.|Most important thing in the world.|这就是我的孩子们,我世上最重要的东西
That's a pretty high bar we set,|me and Mo-Mo, huh?|我和你妈妈设的标准太高了,是不是
Pretty high bar we set.|标准太高了
MAUREEN:|You're okay, old man.|还好啦,老头子
You're not bad yourself.|你自己也很好
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
THUG 2:|Shit.|操
TEZO:|Lisette.|莉泽特
THUG 1:|Fuck, man! I fucking...|操,他们…
COP:|10-13, 10-13...|请求支援,请求支援…
DETECTIVE 1:|Okay, this is what we got.|情况是这样
Number one's got a bullet in the head.|这个,额头中枪
You're looking at an exit wound.|Went out the window.|子弹穿过头颅,打破玻璃
Number two put his arm up, bullet went|through the arm and into the head.|这一个,子弹打穿了胳膊,击中头部
Number three back here, he's been here|a couple days. He's a little ripe.|这一个,死了几天了,已经腐烂
Took one to the back of the head.|后脑中枪
And we don't really know|where the fuck he fits in just yet.|我们还没搞清楚他怎么会在这里
We're thinking that's the way he took off,|through that fucking window.|我们觉得他就是从那扇窗户逃走的
You wanna see the witness?|你想见见目击证人吗?
- Yeah.|DETECTIVE 2: Look at me.|- 好|- 看着我
DETECTIVE 1: She's back here.|DETECTIVE 2: Hey, Lisette.|- 她当时在现场|- 听着,莉泽特
Now, fuck this|you-don't-understand-me bullshit.|听着,别再说鬼都不懂的西班牙语了
DETECTIVE 1:|Steve.|史蒂夫
Want you to meet Ray Tierney|from the task force.|我想你认识下雷·蒂艾尼,重案组
- Hey, Ray.|- Hey. Ray.|-你好,雷|- 你好
So, what do you got?|怎么样?
Well, she's pretty scattered.|受惊吓的厉害
About half a gram of coke, some hypos,|two decks of heroin...|从她包里找到…
...you know, out of her purse.|…半克可卡因,几个注射器,两包海洛因
- Why he didn't just waste her...|- Yeah.|- 她怎么没被杀?…|- 对啊
What'd she say?|她说什么?
Nothing I can understand.|It's all ghetto shit.|听不懂,都是黑话
- Can I have a few minutes?|- Yeah.|- 我能跟她谈谈吗?|- 没问题
- Get a crack at it?|- Yeah, sure.|- 我试试看?|- 当然没问题
RAY:|Lisette.|莉泽特
Is that your little girl?|这是你女儿吗?
You're gonna lose her.|We're gonna bust you for possession.|你再也见不到她了,我们会告你私藏毒品
Child Services is gonna|take her away from you.|儿童福利中心会来带走她
Is that what you want to happen?|Is that what you want?|你想这样吗?你想吗?
Wait a minute, what is that?|等一下,这是怎么回事?
What's this? What is this?|这是怎么了?怎么了?
What happened there?|发生了什么事?
He do that to you?|Did Tezo do that to you?|他干的吗?泰佐干的吗?
Did he, Lisette?|Did he put that gun to your head?|是不是?莉泽特?他用枪指着你?
What happened?|发生了什么?
- Has anybody looked at her?|DETECTIVE 1: There's a bus on its way.|- 医生来过吗?|- 救护车在路上
Okay. Look, I wanna help you, okay?|听着,我想要帮你
But you gotta give me something.|不过你得告诉我点事情
I know you got something.|Give me something.|我知道你知道些什么,告诉我
Who?|谁?
Sandy.|桑迪
Sandy helped him escape. Who's Sandy?|桑迪帮他逃走的?谁是桑迪?
What?|什么?
DETECTIVE 1: She talking about us?|- No. Shh. Shh.|- 她在和我们说话吗?|- 没有,嘘,嘘
Hey, look at me. Look at me.|看着我,看着我
[WHISPERS]|Sandy's policia?|桑迪是个警察?
Tezo's friend's a cop?|泰佐的朋友是警察?
If you're lying to me...|如果你骗我…
...l'm gonna take your fucking kid|away from you.|…我一定会让你再也见不到你的孩子
[IN NORMAL VOICE] She's bugging out.|She doesn't know what she's saying.|她崩溃了,满嘴胡言乱语
I tell you what, do me a favor.|帮个忙
Hold on to her till she gets straight.|I'll meet you at the house.|在她恢复正常前盯着她,我回局里再找你
- All right.|- Nobody talks to her.|- 好的|- 别让任何人和她说话
- All right.|- Okay?|- 好的|- 清楚了?
- I'll handle it.|- Thanks.|- 交给我吧|- 谢谢
PRIEST: Why does a man choose|to be a police officer?|为什么有人会想当警察?
What kind of man gets up in the morning,|showers, shaves, and goes to work...|什么样的人早上起床洗澡剃须去上班…
...not knowing whether he'll be alive|at the end of the day?|…却不知道自己晚上能不能活着回家?
What kind of man has the courage|to stand at the door of the temple...|什么样的人才有勇气站在圣堂门前…
...and say to those who seek to corrupt,|rob and harm our citizens:|…对那些堕落凶残祸害人民的暴徒说:
"Not on my watch.|You will not harm one of mine"?|“只要我在,你就别想伤害我的人民”?
Lonnie Mercer was that kind of man.|朗尼·梅西尔就是这样的人
As we commit his body to the earth...|今天我们将他的身体托付大地…
...we ask God to take Lonnie's soul|into everlasting light.|…请求上帝将他的灵魂带往极乐
May his soul rest in peace.|愿他安息
Amen.|阿门
POLICE SERGEANT:|Present arms.|敬礼
Hey.|嘿
Franny.|弗兰尼
FRANCIS JR: Hey, Ray.|- Hey.|- 你好,雷|- 你好
- How you doing?|- I'm okay.|- 你怎么样?|- 还好
- Hey, you did good.|- You think so?|- 你刚才做的很好|- 你觉得?
- Yeah.|- Thanks.|- 是|- 谢谢
Yeah.|是的
Wanna get a cup of coffee?|想去喝杯咖啡吗?
I gotta go home and see Abby and the kids.|Wanna spend the day with them, you know?|我要回家陪着艾比和孩子们,和他们在一起,你明白吗?
Sure, yeah. Listen, I gotta talk to you|about some things.|当然,听着,我得和你谈谈
Okay. What's up?|好吧,怎么回事?
You and Jimmy coming up with anything|about why your guys were in that building?|你和吉米查到当天你们的人为什么去那个地方吗?
No, Ray. They were just|being cops, you know?|还没有,雷,只是本职工作吧
Are you sure your guys didn't run|a plant-and-bust on Tezo that day?|你确定那天他们不是栽赃泰佐然后再去抓他?
It feels like they popped that guy|on nickel-and-dime shit...|我觉得他们只是想抓住泰佐的把柄…
...so they could use him on a door knock.|…然后好利用他
I know these SNEU guys.|They'll go around a warrant doing that.|我知道缉毒组的人,他们做过这种事
I need to know|if you were giving them that.|我只是想知道你是不是放任他们这么做的
Wait a minute. What are you saying?|Did I miss something here?|等一下,你说胡说些什么?|我是不是听漏了什么?
Did you already catch the scumbag|that killed four of my guys? Did you?|你是不是已经抓到那个杀了我四个弟兄的人渣了?|是不是?
Listen to me. Listen.|听着,听着
We found a cell phone outside|of that apartment. It was Tezo's.|我们当天在外面找到泰佐的手机了
We dumped it. Somebody called him|right before our guys went in.|我们查了,我们弟兄进去的时候有人给他通风报信
Now, I checked it against the trace|on that 911 call.|我又查了当时的报警电话
It's the same number, Fran.|是同一个号码,弗兰
And you know where the call came from?|It came from Coney Island.|你知道那个电话是从哪儿打的吗?康尼岛
How are shots fired in Washington Heights|heard in Brooklyn?|华盛顿高地附近的枪声,布鲁克林区就能听到?
- I don't know. You tell me.|- Tell me that.|我不知道,你告诉我
Half your guys were at that|football game, okay?|有一半你的手下都参加了那场橄榄球赛,对不对?
If you were gonna pull a sting,|that would be a good time.|如果你要拔钉子,这是好机会
Look, I'm not trying to put you on the spot.|I'm helping. I'm trying...|我不是怀疑你,我只是想帮你…
Do you wanna help me?|Do you wanna fucking help me?|你想帮我?你想帮我是不是?
You find that scumbag|that killed four of my guys.|给我找到杀了我弟兄们的那个人渣
Yeah. Hey, hey, that's what I'm doing.|嘿,嘿,我是在找
Listen to me. Listen to me.|I talked to this broad Lisette.|听着,听着,我和莉泽特谈过
She says that a friend of his called him|and tipped him that our guys were coming.|她说泰佐的朋友给他打电话通风报信
She says it was a cop, Franny.|She said, "La policia."|而且是个警察,弗兰尼,她说“"La policia"”
She said it was someone named Sandy.|她说是个叫桑迪的人
You got any cops in your precinct|named Sandy?|局里有叫桑迪的人吗?
No.|没有
No nicknames, nothing?|外号呢?也没有?
- I said I don't know anyone named Sandy.|- Okay, okay, listen.|- 我说了不知道有叫桑迪的人|- 好吧,听着
I have not shared this around, Franny.|这事我还没和别人提起
It is not gonna take peerless detective work|for someone else to connect these dots.|不过这事别人也会查出来的
I know you're trying to protect your guys...|我知道你是想保护你的人…
...but you gotta get...|- Protect? Protect? They're gone, Raymond.|- …不过你要…|- 保护?保护?他们都死了,雷
Freddie, Jack, Billy, Lonnie.|They're all dead.|弗雷迪,杰克,比利,朗尼,他们都死了
What the fuck do I gotta|protect them from now, huh?|我还要保护他们什么?
Fran. I'm trying to protect you.|弗兰尼,我是在保护你
You know, these questions are gonna come,|Fran. We gotta start dealing with it.|你知道,问题马上就会来的|弗兰尼,我们要开始处理
FRANCIS SR: Find fucking Tezo, Ray,|all right? Do me a favor.|找到泰佐吧,雷,帮个忙,好不好
FRANCIS SR:|Anybody in?|有人在吗?
RAY:|Yeah.|在家
- Hey.|- Hey.|嗨
Come on in.|进来吧
What happened?|怎么回事?
My carpet. What happened to the carpet?|我的地毯,地毯怎么了?
You're supposed to fix the leaks before you|put the carpet down, Pop. You know that?|你铺地毯之前该先修好漏水的地方,知道吗?老爹
Oh...|哦…
Boats leak, Raymond.|It's the nature of things.|是船就会漏水,雷,这是自然法则
Close the door, will you?|关上门好不好?
There you go.|好了
- Have a few nips this evening, Pop?|- Had a glass of Scotch, officer.|- 喝点吗?老爹?|- 来杯威士忌吧,警官
Just one, huh?|就一杯?
I used the same glass, yeah.|一个杯子,可以再加嘛
Let me put on a pot of coffee.|我给你倒杯咖啡
Oh, boy.|哦,孩子
Got some memories in this tub.|这船里可有很多回忆
Here. Drink that.|喝这个吧
It's nice and warm.|好喝又暖和
Your brother called me.|你哥哥给我打电话了
Oh, yeah? Did he get something?|是吗?他有什么消息吗?
Ears to the ground,|but they're getting blanked.|精疲力竭,不过还是没什么进展
He said you came at him a little bit.|他和我说你跟他有点争论
Asking about his boys,|how they were operating.|质疑他的弟兄
I ran up against some shit|didn't feel right.|我查到点东西,觉得不大对劲
I went to see if Franny and Jimmy|could clear it up for me.|我想去找弗兰尼和吉米问清楚
But it didn't file?|You didn't put it down in the fives?|但是你没上报?还不肯定?
No, I didn't put it in the fives yet.|是不确定
But some of it, Pop, I gotta.|不过有些事我弄清楚了
Raymond, you got|something case-pertinent...|雷,如果你找到了能帮我们找到这个混蛋的…
...help us catch this cocksucker,|by all means, share.|…确实证据,请你一定共享
But you start looking for loose ends...|不过如果走进了死胡同…
...where your brother's boys|are concerned, where's that gonna fall?|…去查你哥哥手下的不是,结果会怎样?
You think I'm not thinking about that?|This isn't loose ends.|你以为我没想过吗?这不是什么死胡同
Pop, I got the shooter's girl saying...|老爹,那个女孩说…
Saying that he got tipped off.|说有人给泰佐通风报信
And she says it was a cop|that made the call.|说是个警察打的电话
Are you telling me|we're gonna suppress that?|你想说我们要把这事压下来?
Not suppress, Raymond.|不是压下,雷
Sit on, for the moment,|anything that might go sideways on us.|暂时先等等看,一切都有可能发展到对我们不利
Oh, come on. It's the same thing.|算了吧,这是一样的
You know what position|that's gonna put me in?|你知道到时候我会是什么处境吗?
Raymond, eight years|as a Major Case narc...|雷,你在缉毒组待了6年…
...and you never let something settle|before you put it in print?|…你就没有先压下事情,之后才上报的时候?
Made sure it wasn't gonna come back,|bite you, jam you up?|确保事情不会妨碍你?
I'm not looking to jam anybody up,|not intentionally.|我不是要妨碍谁,我也不想
Intentionally, unintentionally.|Doesn't matter.|有意无意,都一样
Anything that makes cops look culpable|is no good, Raymond.|什么时候让警察难看都不是好事,雷
What do you want me to do with it?|你想我怎么做?
- You want me to spell it out for you?|- Yeah.|- 你要我教你?|- 没错
Stay on point. Keep your focus|on finding the fuck who killed our guys.|集中精神,找到杀了我们弟兄的人
And if you find anything else|that seems off...|如果你找到其他的东西…
...you come to me|and we deal with it. Okay?|…你先来找我商量,知道吗?
If you say so.|如果你想这样
I say so.|我要这样
Okay.|好吧
- Hey, Lou, you still here?|LIEUTENANT: Yes, boss.|- 卢,你不走吧?|- 是的
FRANCIS JR: No one goes downstairs.|- You got it, boss.|- 别让人下楼|- 知道了,头儿
Hey, Sandy.|嗨,桑迪
Hey, boss.|What are you doing here this late?|嗨,头儿,这么晚还在?
Come here.|过来
Hey, guys. Clear it out.|伙计们,把这里清理干净
Zach, take it upstairs.|扎克,把这些拿到楼上去
RUBEN:|What's up?|怎么了?
I'm gonna ask you this one time, Sandy.|我只问你一次,桑迪
Okay.|好的
And if your first impulse is to lie,|you better fucking resist like hell.|如果你想撒谎,你最好想清楚
Boss, what are you talking about?|头儿,你说什么?
Angel Tezo.|安吉尔·泰佐
Yeah?|怎么了?
This girl they hauled in|up in the Bronx, Lisette Rivera...|布朗克斯区发现的那女孩,莉泽特…
...she was the last one with him.|…她是最后和泰佐在一起的人
She said a cop tipped Tezo off|to the Washington Heights raid.|她说有警察给泰佐通风报信
She said this cop|went by the name Sandy.|一个叫桑迪的警察
- Really?|- Yeah, really.|- 不会吧?|- 没错
Well, shit, I don't know no...|我可不知道…
You set them up to die?|你让他们去送死?
- Your own men!|- I didn't know.|- 你自己的弟兄|- 我不知道
- You let them walk into that?|- I didn't know! Jesus Christ, cap, please.|- 你让他们去送死?|- 我不知道,天啊,队长,别这样
He was... I've known him since we|were kids. He was my ex-wife's cousin.|他是…我从小就认识他,他是我前妻的表弟
You fucking piece of shit!|你这混蛋!
I told him to get out, they were coming.|I didn't know he'd stay.|我叫他快走,有人来抓他,我没想到他没走
You didn't know he'd stay?|你没想到他不走?
I swear, I didn't know|it would end up like that!|我发誓,我真不知道会弄成这样
What did you think would happen, Sandy?|你到底是怎么想的,桑迪?
They were going in there to kill him.|Egan said for them to kill him.|他们是去杀他的,伊甘让他们去杀他的
What? What?|什么?什么?
Jimmy? Jimmy Egan said what?|吉米?吉米·伊甘什么?
He wanted Tezo dead.|He sent them in there to do him...|他想泰佐死,他让他们去干掉泰佐…
...take his money.|…拿他的钱
Are you fucking telling me Jimmy Egan|was going after drug money?|你说吉米·伊甘要抢毒品钱?
Kill Tezo, steal his shit,|get into business with Casado.|杀了泰佐,抢他的生意,和卡萨多做交易
That was the deal.|就是这么回事
You're telling me the fucking SNEU team|was going after drug dealers?|你说缉毒组跟毒贩混?
That Jimmy Egan was fucking putting hits|out on people for fucking money?|吉米·伊甘让手下去抢毒品钱?
- That's what you were doing on the street?|- Yeah.|- 他们当时干的是这事?|- 没错
And you dealt with that|by setting up your own crew?|你的应对方式就是给毒贩通风报信?
By sending them into a fucking ambush?|让他们送死?
You don't call me?|You don't fucking come to me, Sandy?|你怎么没通知我?你他妈怎么没通知我,桑迪?
- I'm your fucking CO!|- I didn't know they'd die.|- 我是你的顶头上司!|- 我不知道他们会死
And I thought you knew.|Everybody knew.|而且我以为你知道,大家都知道这事
FRANCIS JR:|Hey, get out of here.|嗨,出去
Get the fuck out of here!|滚出去!
You're done. Tonight.|你完了,今晚
Turn in your gun, shield, ID card.|把枪、警徽和证件都交出来
And if I see you around here, Sandy,|I will shit-can your pension for good.|如果今后还让我看见你的话|你退休金一分都别想拿到
This is all I got.|这还是我的一切
Well, you don't got this anymore.|没错,现在你什么都没有了
Fuck!|操!
MEGAN: Ready?|MATTHEW: Yeah.|- 准备好了?|-好了
JIMMY: Four.|SHANNON: Hut-hut.|- 四|- 哈,哈
JIMMY:|Hike.|快跑
There's nothing wrong with...|有些不对劲…
That means we're gonna have,|what, four kids?|你是说你想要四个孩子?
Four kids? I can't afford that shit.|Four kids?|是个孩子,我可养不起,四个?
You think that's fun?|你觉得有意思么?
It's definitely time for hot chocolate|and marshmallows.|现在来吃点热巧克力和太妃糖吧
Do you have ice in your boot?|你鞋子里进了冰吗?
Okay. There we go, baby. Whoo!|好了,宝贝
- All right, honey, boots.|MEGAN: Okay.|- 好了,换鞋|- 好吧
- Ow, ow, ow.|- Oh, I'm sorry, pumpkin.|对不起,小宝贝
- I'm okay.|MEGAN: Okay.|我没事
Oh, who's that?|Who is that? Let's go get the door.|是谁?是谁?有人按门铃
What's up, guy?|你好,小家伙?
MEGAN: Hi there.|- Good afternoon, Mrs. Egan.|- 你好|- 下午好,伊甘夫人
Is Jimmy home?|吉米在家吗?
Yeah. I'm sorry, who are you?|在,不过,你是哪位?
- I'm a old friend of his.|- You're an old friend of his?|- 我是他老朋友|- 你是他老朋友?
Baby, I got it. Jimmy, come here.|Come here. Get inside.|亲爱的,让我来,小吉米,过来进屋去
- Get some hot chocolate. I got it.|- He's an old friend.|- 去吃点热巧克力,我来|- 他是个老朋友
JIMMY: What the fuck you doing here,|Casado? Get around back. Now.|你来这干嘛,卡萨多?到后面去等我
MEGAN:|Who's that, baby?|他是谁?亲爱的
Nobody. He's out of here in five minutes.|谁也不是,他马上就走
- Where do you know him from?|- From work. He shouldn't be here.|- 你什么时候认识他的?|- 工作的时候,他不该来这
So why is he here?|那他来干嘛?
I'm gonna get rid of him.|我让他走
Kiss for me? Rah!|来亲一个?
- I love you, Daddy.|- I love you too.|- 我爱你,老爸|- 我也爱你
You too, Mommy.|也爱你,妈妈
Do you have any juice?|还有果汁吗?
Jimmy, Franny's called you|like a thousand times today.|吉米,弗兰尼今天给你打了好几个电话
- You gonna call him back or what?|- Yeah, Bobby's going on vacation.|- 你不回个电话?|- 鲍比要去度假了
Probably wants me to cover.|I'll talk to him tonight.|可能想我帮他照应一下,我晚上给他回电话
You know how many cops|I got as neighbors, moron?|你知道周围住了多少警察吗,白痴?
I figured that.|我知道
What got into your head,|you come to my home?|你脑子到底哪里短路了,来我家找我?
Well, I call you on your jack|and it's disconnected.|我打电话给你,你不接
You could have caught a tail. They could|have eyes and ears on us right now.|可能会被跟踪,他们可能已经怀疑到我们了|你这白痴
Better slow down how you talking to me.|I'll smack fire out you.|跟我说话小心点,当心我搞死你
And I don't give a fuck|if you a cop or no cop.|我才不管你是不是警察
- Understand me?|- Listen, you fucking cocksucker.|- 明白?|- 听着,你这混蛋
I don't care how much jack you think|you got, who's backing your play.|我不管有多少警察给你撑腰
You come to my house, you try to|press me in front of my kids, my wife...|你以为能来我家,在我孩子老婆面前威胁我…
...it's a fucking mistake.|…你就大错特错了
- Yeah, laugh, you fucking scumbag.|- You hard as fuck, Jimmy, wow.|- 你就笑吧,滚蛋|- 你可真是条好汉啊,吉米
But you slipping, J. You slipping.|不过你失手了,失手了
- Why is this motherfucker still breathing?|- We on a buzzer beater with you?|- 为什么那个混蛋还没死?|- 你还来给我最后期限?
- Is this a clock?|- Might as well be.|差不多了
I give you money,|and this shit ain't handled?|给了你钱,这事还没办妥
You fucking with old boy,|you should be fucking with me, Jimmy.|你是他那边还是我这边的?吉米
- What's the problem? What's the problem?|- You glance at a TV lately?|- 怎么回事?怎么回事?|- 你最近看新闻了吗?
- Yeah.|- What'd you see?|- 看了|- 看到了什么?
Your boys been getting blasted lately,|but I don't give a shit about that.|你的手下被整惨了,不过这关我什么事?
I just wanna know, are we straight?|Are we straight, Jimmy?|我就想知道,你还是不是我这边的,吉米?
Did I make the arrangement?|我是不是安排好了?
| 联系方式:diliboli@gmail.com Copyright@http://www.engxue.com all rights reserved 京ICP备05047353号 Powered by engxue.com Code © 2003-08 PHP168 V5.0 |