首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 言情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 顶客排行 | 内容搜索
撕裂记忆体 [The Lazarus Project] 2008 (撕裂内存) - cd2/2
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式:
"普通播放" 或 "高清播放".
请点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮, 进行在线收看电影.
当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
只要能看到电影播放窗口就一定能够观看.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

请点击 按钮, 免费观看.
初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .
如果您点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮后, 无法看到播放窗口, 可能是您的上网线路无法连接到我们的视频播放服务器. 经测试, 网通和电信的上网线路是可以顺畅播放英学网电影视频的.
如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
0

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-02-15 22:31:11 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:33次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Nobody's watching, Robbie.|没人在监视,罗比.

I see them.|我有看见

There's nobody.|没有人

Do you understand that?|你听懂吗?

That's why they keep you here, Robbie.|这也是为何他们留你在这里, 罗比.

It's because you act crazy and you talk crazy.|因为你举止疯狂,言语疯狂

There's nobody watching us.|没有人监视我们

You're here too, Ben.|你也在这里,班.

I didn't mean to sneak up on you.|我不是故意要吓着你

I'm picking up some furniture in Silverton. I could use a hand.|我要去 Silverton 载一些家具,缺个人手

Oh, rain clouds.|喔,乌云

I suspect it's gonna start up again.|我想又快要下雨了

People like Robbie....|像是 罗比....

People with psychological issues, do they even know it?|那样的精神病患,他们自己知道吗?

No, not usually.|不,不太知道

The hardest part of treatment is convincing them they're ill.|治疗最难的部分,就是他们的病识感

What's wrong with Robbie?|罗比怎么来的?

Robbie killed his father.|罗比杀死自己的父亲

Stabbed him 40 times with a hunting knife, then burnt the house down.|用刀子刺杀40多刀,然后放火烧掉屋子

-Robbie did that? -Yup.|-罗比那样做了吗? -是的

His father was a bad man.|他父亲是个坏蛋

Robbie thinks people are watching him.|罗比认为有人在监视我们

Yup.|是呀

Well, we all create fictions to deal with our pain.|我们面对痛楚,总是会创造一些虚幻的情节

The only thing watching Robbie is his guilt.|唯一在监视罗比的就是他的罪恶感

I'll be right back. I just want to say goodbye to Carl.|我马上回来,我去跟卡尔道别一下

It looks like poison ivy, maybe an allergic reaction.|看来像是三叶毒藤,引起的过敏反应

How's everything else? You look tired.|其他事情如何? 你看来有点疲劳

I haven't been sleeping so well.|最近睡得不好

Because?|为何?

I've never lived in the woods before.|我以前没在森林里睡过

At night, you get woken up.|晚上总是醒来

You hear things. Well, sometimes I even see things.|听见声音,甚至看见东西

Nothing's out there. You know, it's just the wind.|什么都没有,你知道,那是风的缘故

Yeah, I know.|是,我知道

I'll give you some prescription-strength hydrocortisone.|我会开给你一些可体松 (类固醇)

It'll bring the swelling down.|很快会消肿

Hey.|嘿.

Hi.|嗨,

I was gonna take a walk down Plowers' trail after work.|下班后我要顺着 Plowers'小径散步

You wanna come along?|要一起来吗?

Oh, come on, dog, stop digging.|喔,够了,狗狗,别再挖了

I hope you like the rain.|希望你喜欢下雨

It's on its way.|就快要下了

Can my dog come along?|我可以带狗吗?

What's his name?|它叫什么名字?

Dog.|狗

You named your dog Dog?|你的狗叫什么名字?

Well, I just found him.|嗯,我刚刚收留它

Yes, bring Dog.|喔,流浪狗

But we're giving him a real name on the walk.|但我们在路上帮他取个名字

All right.|好.

What about Bill?|比尔如何?

Bill?|比尔?

What kind of name is Bill for a dog?|帮他取名比尔?

It's better than Dog.|比叫狗来的好

Not by much.|好不了多少

So tell me something about you.|说说你的事情

Like what?|那方面?

I don't know.|我不知道.

What's your favorite color?|你最喜欢的颜色?

Well, I haven't thought about that one.|我没想过这样的问题

Hey, I wanna show you something. Over here.|嘿, 我给你看样东西,过来

Come on, Dog.|过来,狗

It's beautiful.|真美

I know.|我知道

Do you come here a lot?|你常来这里吗?

Yeah, quite a bit.|是呀

To think.|来这思考

About?

Just things I'm trying to let go of.|就是我想要放下的事情

There's a struggle.|那样很挣扎

How do you live if you're ruled by your past?|要是你的生命被你的过去所支配, 你要怎么好好过活?

But how do you let go of a past that made you?|但是你要怎么放下造就你的过去呢?

You still haven't told me anything about yourself.|你还是没有说说你的事情

I like the name Dog for a dog.|我喜欢它的名字就叫狗狗

Maybe it's not such a bad name.|也许也不坏啦

Hey, man.|嘿,

Kitchen guys wanted me to let you know the disposal line's backed up.|厨房的人要我告诉你下水道仍然不行

‘厨房下水道依然不通,请尽快清除脏污’

Sorry, Ben. Sorry.|抱歉,班. 抱歉.

-We thought you were William. -He found a way out.|-我们以为你是威廉. -他逃跑了

You need a hand finding him?|需要我帮忙找他吗?

No, no, he's dangerous. We'll see you tomorrow.|不,他很危险, 明天见

Come on.|走

I wonder how far down it is.|我不知道这下去有多远

Everybody's looking for you.|每个人都在找你

They're worried.|他们很担心

They always worry.|他们老是担心

That's what they do.|他们就是那样

I kept thinking they'd let me go once I got better if I....|我一直以为他们会放了我 只要....

If I made better choices.|我做了比较正确的选择

I have a son in the world.|我有个儿子

I don't see him.|我无法见他

Yeah, me too.|我也是

I mean, I have a daughter.|我有个女儿

We're far apart.|我们相隔遥远

My boy, he....|我儿子....

Well, he probably doesn't even remember me by now.|大概现在也记不得我了

They made me this way.|是他们让我变成这样

They gave me drugs.|他们给我吃药

Put me in that building because I wouldn't do what they wanted.|因为我不照他们的话做,他们就把我抓进那屋子

I wouldn't be who they wanted me to be.|我不会照他们的意思作的

Let's go back.|回去吧

If you run, they're just gonna follow you.|要是逃跑,他们会持续追你

I know.|我知道

But they can't follow me to heaven.|但他们不能追我到天堂

No. No.|不,不

Give me a hand.|帮我一个忙

Are you okay?|你还好吗?

Have you ever had this happen before?|以前有过这样吗?

No.|没有

Never a suicide.|没有自杀过

He wanted to go home.|他想要回家

Mount Angel was his home.|天使岗就是他的家

I guess he just couldn't accept that.|我想他无法接受

Sometimes I think the only real medicine...|有时候,我想真正有效的药物...

...is to accept our lives as they are.|...就是接受我们是跟他们一样的

Come on. I'll walk you home.|走吧,我陪你回家

Hi.|嗨,

Hi.|嗨,

I heard what happened with William.|我听说了威廉的事

I just wanted to make sure you're all right.|我只是要确认你还好

Yeah, I'm all right.|我还好.

Do you need anything?|还需要其他吗?

Are you hungry?|你饿吗?

I can make us something to eat.|我来弄点东西吃

Okay.|好的

Yeah, that'd be great.|好的,太好了

This beer is good.|啤酒真好

I mean, I'm not a big beer girl, but there's actually beer that's called:|我并不是个爱喝酒的女孩 但是真的有啤酒叫做:

"Stone Brew Nation"?|"石头牌"?

What is that?|什么呀?

But it's good.|但是很好喝

Are you happy here?|你在这里快乐吗?

It's-- It's a little strange.|嗯--有点奇怪

I don't know.|我不知道.

Do you find it odd?|你觉得奇怪吗?

Odd?|奇怪?

No.|不会

Dundee is perfectly, boringly small-town normal.|丹迪是个完美,正常无聊的小城

-I like the people, though. -Yes, the people are very nice.|-但是我喜欢这里的人们 -是呀,人们很友善

-Yeah. -Decent.|-对的. -很不错

Yeah, they just-- You know, they're hard working.|好的,他们-- 努力工作

Normal.|正常

I'm sorry, I....|抱歉,我....

-I'm sorry. -No, it's okay.|-抱歉. -不,没关系

I should leave.|我得走了

Good boy, Dog.|好狗狗

Damn it.|妈的

Sorry, Dog.|抱歉,狗狗.

I'll get it down for you later.|等会我再帮你拿下来

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Hey, Robbie.|嘿, 罗比.

Hey, Ben.|嘿, 班.

No clouds out tonight.|今晚晴空无云

No.|对

How many you up to?|你数到多少颗了?

Four thousand two hundred and twenty-one.|四千两百二十一

Listen, Robbie.|听着,罗比.

I gotta ask you something.|我得问你件事情

-Remember--? -You want a Mountain Dew?|-记得吗--? -来一罐 Mountain Dew 吗?

Thank you.|谢谢.

You're welcome.|别客气

Robbie.|罗比.

The people that you said are watching...|你说在监视我们的人...

...who are they?|...他们是谁?

I don't know.|我不知道.

Do they watch me?|他们监视我们?

Yes.|是

‘事情,坏事情,越来越坏,无法停止’

There's nothing that we can do to beat death.|我们无法打败死亡

Dog, get in the house.|狗狗,进去屋子里

Dog, come on. Inside.|狗狗,快,进去

Leave me alone!|放开我!

Leave me alone!|走开!

Leave me alone!|走开!

Leave me alone!|走开!

Leave me alone!|走开!

Leave me alone!|走开!

I just wanna go home.|我要回家

I miss you.|我想你

I'm sorry.|很抱歉.

I know.|我知道

I just wanna come home.|我要回家

Then do.|那就去

Just come home, Ben.|只是要回家,班.

Let's go, Dog. Come on.|走吧,狗狗

Dog.|狗狗.

Dog?|狗狗?

Dog!|狗狗!

Dog!|狗狗!

How's your head?|你的头没事吧?

You took a nasty fall.|你重重的摔了下去

What am I doing here?|我怎会在这里?

You were running through the woods out of control.|你失控的在森林里奔跑

I couldn't let you leave.|我不能让你走

What do you mean, you couldn't let me leave?|你说你不能让我走是什么意思?

What's this?|这是什么?

Patient folder.|病历夹

Your patient folder.|你的病历夹

You've been with us since shortly after the accident.|那个意外之后,你就是我们的病人

What accident?|什么意外?

We all create fictions to hide our pain.|我们总是会杜撰一些事情来掩盖伤痛

No.|不

No, they're not dead. This is a lie.|不,他们没有死,全都是谎言

Three years ago, you fell asleep smoking.|三年前,你抽烟后睡着了

There was a fire.|引发大火

You got out.|你逃了出来

But Katie and Lisa didn't.|但凯蒂跟丽莎没有

You blamed yourself.|你自责不已

You couldn't handle the guilt.|无法摆脱罪恶感

You disappeared after several months.|数月后你消失了

Then you were arrested burglarizing an empty warehouse in Dallas.|后来你在达拉斯因为抢劫案被捕

You were placed in care...|必须强制接受治疗...

...and you came here shortly after to continue treatment.|...因次你来到这里做持续的治疗

I'm not a patient.|我不是病患

I work here. I'm a groundskeeper.|我来此工作,我是管理员.

You and Robbie tend the grounds. You both enjoy it.|你跟罗比照顾草坪,你们两都喜欢这工作

Right, and I have a cabin on Plowers' trail.|我在 Plowers 小径还有栋小木屋

I have a dog.|我有只狗

The old smith cabin?|老史密斯小屋?

It's been empty for three years.|早就荒废多年

There's no dog, Ben.|没有狗,班.

We don't allow animals at the Mount.|宠物不准带来这里

You're lying to me.|你骗我

Why are you lying to me, Ezra?|为何要骗我,艾拉?

They're not dead.|他们没有死

I'm gonna prove it to you.|我证明给你看

Hi, I'm Lisa Madison, and I've been selling homes...|嗨,我是丽莎 麦迪逊, 我已经Marietta,Powder Springs在附近...

...in the Marietta, Powder Springs area for over a year now.|...卖了一年多的房子

I know the area and the people...|我了解这地区与住民...

...because I live in Marietta with my daughter.|...因为我跟我女儿就住在这里

They made my dream a reality.|他们让我美梦成真

RealTops made it all possible for me.|RealTops 公司让我美梦成真

- They can make it possible-- -Who's that, Ben?|- 他们让你美梦成真-- - 那是谁,班?

-Bye. -I don't....|-再见 -我不....

I don't know.|我不知道.

Come on, it's late.|走啊,很晚了

Let's walk you to your room.|我们走回你的房间吧

We'll talk more in the morning.|明天早上在谈

Ben! Don't!|班! 不要!

No, no. No.|不要!不!不!

Come on, let's go.|走吧.

Let's go.|走吧.

Hey.|嘿.

Hey!|嘿!

Let me out!|放我出去!

Ezra, let me out!|艾拉,放我出去!

Ezra, let me out!|艾拉,放我出去!

Let me out!|放我出去!

No, no.|不!

Ezra! No, no!|艾拉! 不,不!

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Thank you.|谢谢.

Ben, hi.|班,嗨,

-Hi. -You doing better?|-嗨, -好点了没?

I was hoping you weren't still mad at me.|希望你别再气我了

About what?|气什么?

What happened at the cabin.|在木屋发生的事情

I'm sorry, I don't remember any cabin.|很抱歉,我不记得有木屋

Ben?|班?

Are you okay?|你还好吗?

I was talking to a man.|我正在跟一个男人说话

An angel.|一个天使

And he warned me that if I didn't accept my life here...|他警告我,要是我不接受我在这里的生活...

...then I would die.|...我就会死亡

That death would find me.|死神会找到我

And....|然后....

A couple of times, I would have sworn...|有几次,我发誓我见到...

...that I saw a demon or something.|...妖魔鬼怪似的东西

And I would have tried to leave sooner...|我也想过快逃跑...

...but I was afraid.|...但是我害怕

-Those were all hallucinations? -Yeah.|-那些都是幻觉吗? -是的

Yeah, the angel is a subconscious representation...|是的,天使就是下意识的代表...

...of your desire to heal.|...关于你想要复原的下意识

The angel was asking you to accept this life...|天使要求你接受这里的生活...

...which meant getting better.|...意思是,慢慢恢复

But your mind struggled, because to heal...|但是你的内心挣扎,因为要复原...

...it would also mean letting go of Lisa and Katie.|...表示要忘掉丽莎跟凯蒂

Yeah.|是的

So you manifested fears and images of death...|所以表现出害怕与死亡的影像...

...to keep you here.|...让你还在这里

I wanna start over.|我想要重来一遍

I wanna forget.|我要忘却过去

You don't have to forget.|你不用忘记一切

You just have to move on.|只要继续向前

I wanna be outside working the grounds again.|我想出去户外工作

All right.|好.

We'll move you back to your old room, away from Building Number 5.|我们将把你移回原来房间,离开第五号建筑物

Do you sleep with the light on?|你睡觉要开灯吗?

Light on?|开灯?

Yeah.|是的.

I can't sleep in the dark. I need that light on.|黑暗中我睡不着,我需要开灯

If not, I'm afraid that when I wake, everything will be gone...|否则我会担心,一觉醒来身边的东西都不见了...

...and it'll only be me left in the world.|..世界上只剩下我一个人

Does that sound crazy?|那听起来很疯狂吗?

No. It doesn't sound crazy.|不,听起来不疯狂

Do you like it here, Ben?|你喜欢这里吗,班?

I'm okay with it.|还好

I like it here.|我喜欢这里

It's better than my old life.|比我过去的生活要好

That's great, Robbie.|很好,罗比.

Ben.|班.

No one's ever treated me like you do.|没有人像你对我这样好

Like a friend.|像个朋友

That's because you are my friend.|因为你就是我朋友

My best friend.|我最好的朋友

Are you sure you want something with shepherd in it?|你确定想要牧羊犬?

-Positive. -Well, we have one.|-没错 -嗯,我们有一只

Small thing, really. Well-mannered.|小小的,但是很乖

How long has this dog been here?|它在这里多久了?

Not long. About a week.|不久,大概一周

You're just like me.|你跟我很像

特殊记录:病患出现幻觉,可能跟 SELEGIN 植入物有关,另外也有皮肤过敏

若副作用持续,考虑移除植入物 (Selegin:忧郁症或巴金森症的治疗药物)

What happened?|怎么了?

-He's disappeared. -Not for long.|-他不见了 -不会太久的

He'll turn up.|他会出现的

Find Ben.|去找班.

It's him.|是他

Okay, go in.|快进去

Ben, I stopped by your room. You weren't there.|班,我路过你的房间,你不在

I was worried.|我很担心

Ben?|班?

Ben's not here.|班不在

He went home.|他回家了

Ben. What are you doing here?|班 你在这做什么?

Take it easy, Ben. Take it easy.|放松,班 慢慢来

Ben, take it easy.|班,放松

Since when do angels bleed?|天使怎么会流血?

Ben, listen to me.|班,听我说

Ben, listen to me. Calm down.|班,听我说,. 冷静.

Ben. Relax.|班. 冷静

Ben, calm down.|班,冷静.

So it never happened?|那从未发生?

-lt never happened? -No.|-从未发生? -对

Then they're alive.|他们还活着

Ben, think of what you're doing.|班,想想你在做什么

-No! -Ben.|-不! -班.

You lied to me.|你骗我

Why did you do this?|为何要这样?

Rehabilitation, Ben.|复健,班.

What if instead of killing people, we could change them...|与其杀掉犯人,不如藉由提供新生活,新环境...

...by providing them with new lives, environments?|我们可以改变他们...?

-lnsane. -No.|-疯狂 -不

It all starts in the mind.|全都是发自内心的

What people do, why they do it...|人们做什么,为什么要做...

...the selfish choices, it's all in here.|...自私的选择,全都发自与此

In our heads.|在我们脑子里

What if we could fix human beings, Ben?|若是我们可以修复这一切呢,班?

Fix them before they've even made those mistakes.|在他们犯错以前修好

Then they wouldn't be human.|那他们就不是人了

-No, no, you don't understand. -Don't you move.|-不,不,你不懂 -别动

I understand.|我了解

I understand.|我了解

You tried to convince me I was crazy, Ezra.|你想要让我相信我是疯子,艾拉.

You wanted me to believe that if I left, I'd die.|你想要让我相信我要是逃走,我会死

That bus never crashed.|那巴士并没有撞毁

You told me my family was dead.|你告诉我说我家人都死了

You're not rehabilitating people, Ezra. You're torturing them.|你不是帮人们复健,艾拉,你是在折磨人

I saved your life, Ben.|我救了你的命,班.

Like you saved William's.|就像是救了威廉一样

A different case. He didn't do well.|不同的个案,他适应的不好

You pumped him full of drugs.|你给他吃了太多药

-You did the same thing to me. -The drugs just loosened the anxiety.|-你也对我做一样的事 -药物是要减缓焦虑的

You made him nuts.|你让他疯掉

He was seeing things. I was seeing things.|他见到些东西,我也见到东西

-He made a choice. -He had no choice.|-他做了决定,别无选择

You killed him, Ezra.|你杀死了他,艾拉.

You may as well pushed him off that cliff yourself.|你自己也可能是推他下断崖的人

You'd be buried, Ben.|你该被活埋,班.

Dead. Mud and worms.|跟泥巴,虫子一起被埋

We gave William a second chance at life.|我们给了威廉第二次生命的机会

-The same chance we gave you. -I didn't ask for one.|-你也是一样 -我可没有要求要第二次生命

Can't let you leave, Ben.|我们不能让你走,班.

I'm not so sure you can stop me.|我不太确定你是否阻止的了我

I found your files, Ezra. I made a copy.|我发现了你的档案,艾拉 也做了备份

-Where's the hard drive? -Hidden, somewhere safe.|-硬碟在哪? -藏在安全的地方

And it'll stay that way as long as I make it home.|直到我回到家里之前,都不会被找到

Otherwise, it will go to every paper in the country.|否则,全国媒体都会知道真相

Now I'm gonna go home, Ezra.|我现在要回家了,艾拉.

And the only way you can stop me is if you kill me.|唯一能阻止我的,就是杀了我

Kill you?|杀你?

Ben, as far as the world is concerned...|班,对这世界来说,你早就死了...

...you're already dead.|..你真的早死了

Ben.|班.

What we're doing, we're doing for the right reasons.|我们做的事情,都有正当理由

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Mommy, I had a dream about Daddy.|妈,我梦到爹地.

He lived in the woods with big trees and stuff.|他住在有大树的森林里

I went to see him, but he was sad.|我去看他,但是他很悲伤

I told him about the bird.|我跟他说小鸟的事

What bird, honey?|什么小鸟?

The jaybird. The bird that didn't die.|黄雀鸟,小鸟并没有死

Maybe Daddy's like the jaybird.|也许爹地就像是那只小鸟

Maybe someday he's gonna come back too.|有一天也会突然回来

Don't think that way, honey. Don't think that Daddy ever left.|亲爱的,别胡思乱想,也别想爹地已经离开

Because he didn't.|因为他并没有离开

He's still here with us.|仍然跟我们在一起

I know he is.|我知道

Mommy, what's the greatest thing you ever saw?|妈咪,你见过最美丽的事物是什么?

I don't think I've seen it yet, baby.|我好像还没见过,宝贝.