首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 言情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 顶客排行 | 内容搜索
死亡挑战行动 [Death Defying Acts] 2007 (藐视死亡/魔幻奇缘/死亡魔术师/生死魔术) - cd2/2
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式:
"普通播放" 或 "高清播放".
请点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮, 进行在线收看电影.
当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
只要能看到电影播放窗口就一定能够观看.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

请点击 按钮, 免费观看.
初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .
如果您点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮后, 无法看到播放窗口, 可能是您的上网线路无法连接到我们的视频播放服务器. 经测试, 网通和电信的上网线路是可以顺畅播放英学网电影视频的.
如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
0

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-02-08 17:47:58 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:44次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

- How'm I doin'? - Oh, you could pass for a native.|- 我要怎么做? - 哦,别人怎么做,你怎么做就行了

When in Rome...|入乡随俗...

That's what my ma always used to say.|我妈妈经常这样说

I wish you could've met her. You would've got on like a house on fire.|如果你和她见面了 你们俩一定很快就像好朋友一样

Don't go giving away too much about her|不要透露太多

they'll say we cheated.|别人会说我作弊

Cheated? No.|作弊?怎么会?

I'm not like those fakers, Mary - those cheap chiselers.|我不喜欢那些骗子,玛丽 比如说那些江湖术士,我就特不喜欢

I'm like you.|我和你一样

Just trying to earn an honest dollar.|只是靠能力来挣血汗钱

Heads or tails?|正还是反?

Um... You choose.|嗯…你选

Then I choose neither.|那么我选什么都不是

My penny for your dollar?|我用一便士换你一元,如何?

Heads or tails?|正还是反?

You choose!|你选!

Magic!|这就是魔术!

Magic.|魔术

Don't you love it?|你喜欢不?

I used to practice card tricks and table magic 8 hours a day.|我以前每天练习牌术和桌面魔术8小时

Really?|真的?

I studied locks and handcuffs for 5 years solid.|我对各种锁头和手铐研究了整整5年

I got to know 'em all back to front.|我对他们了如指掌

I used run 10 miles a day, push weights for 2 hours...|我曾经每天跑10公里,举重2小时

Couldn't have had much time for anything else...|那不就没有时间做其他事情了吗?

I made time.|时间是挤出来的

You know, when I was a kid, I was Ehrich, The Prince of the Air.|小时候,我叫艾维克,是空中王子

I told mama I'd be a flyer - done that!|我告诉妈妈,我要当飞人,我做到了

Told her I'd be a movie star - done that too!|我要成为电影明星,我也做到了

Swore I'd be the greatest escape man in the world.|我发誓要成为全世界最成功的逃脱大师

Made all my wishes come true - grabbed my own piece of immortality!|我实现了我所有梦想 使我自己能够让人们永不忘记

Mr Houdini, sir, can I get your autograph?|胡迪尼先生,可以给我签个名吗?

Of course you can.|没问题

Thank you!|谢谢!

- Right. - Thank you!|- 好 - 谢谢!

You're OK. You got your own piece of immortality right there.|那个孩子永远都不会忘记你的

- Who? Benji? - Yeah.|- 谁?本吉? - 嗯

You don't have children, I can tell.|你肯定没有小孩,我敢打赌

Make you old before your time.|小孩会让你短命几年的

Oh, that ain't so. You're the living proof.|哦,我不这样认为,你就不是

'The Tantalising Princess Kali and Her Dusky Disciple'.|“诱人的卡莉女神和她的黑门徒”

Sounds like a fun act.|听起来很好玩

'Hard graft'.|其实是件“苦差事”

If I fail, we starve.|如果我出了差错,就得饿肚子

Well, I fail and I die.|那么,我出了差错,就丢了小命

I don't think you want to get involved with someone like me, Mr. Houdini.|你不该和我这样的人扯上关系,胡迪尼先生

Well, maybe I do...|可我想...

Race you!|我跑过你了!

Wait for me!|等等我!

It's locked!|锁住了

Are you sure about that?|你搞清楚了?

After you.|我跟在你们后面

Benji! Stay away from the edge!|本吉!不要靠近围栏!

Look at that!|看看那边!

It's beautiful.|真美

Ladies and Gentlemen!|女士们,先生们!

I am to be suspended from the roof of the very heavens -|我将悬空漂浮

with neither net nor harness!|没有任何东西吊住我

Only a five-strand rope will prevent me from plummeting earthwards,|只有一条五分叉绳子保护着我

dashing my brains to a thousand pieces!|以防我掉到地上受伤

May God have mercy on my immortal soul!|愿上帝怜悯我不朽的灵魂

No!!|不要!!

Oh, no, I can't!|哦,不要,我怕

Oh, come on.|来吧

A foot in both worlds...|一步,横跨两个不同的世界

Oh, I can't look!|我不敢往下看

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Mary...|玛丽...

I guess I want to make it last...|我们迟点再会...

No!!|不!!

Mam!|妈妈!

How did you do that?|怎么回事?

Magic.|魔术

Ladies and Gentlemen! Ladies and Gentlemen!|女士们,先生们!女士们,先生们!

I beg your indulgence!|请少安毋躁

The Maestro Houdini has been taken ill with the condition|胡迪尼因为过度劳累

of severe nervous exhaustion!|今晚无法演出

There will be...|请大家...

there will be a refund available from noon tomorrow!|大家可以在明天中午来退票

Mr. Houdini sends his regrets...|胡迪尼先生向大家致以...

To look into deep water and see things on the other side|胡迪尼先生被赋予了一种能力

Mr. Houdini would've given anything to do that.|可以通过深邃的水层,看到事物的另一面

It's a gift some are given|无论你想要与否

whether you want to or not.|这是一种上天赋予的能力

Mam!!|妈妈!!

Help me!!|救命!

Mam!!|妈妈!!

Not asleep?|睡不着?

What happened with him?|你和他之间发生了什么?

Nothing happened 'with him'.|“我和他”什么也么有发生

Harry's a gentleman.|他是个绅士

So you didn't get the key, then?|那么,你没能拿到钥匙?

I'm not sure I care so much about the key anymore...|我觉得,我已经不太在乎那条钥匙了…

We're in it for the money, remember|你要记住,我们是为钱而来的

not for a roll in the hay like you did with my Dad.|而不是为了和他搂搂抱抱 不是像你和我爸那样

That was when I saw it for real|这是我真真切切看到的

Mam was in love.|妈妈堕入爱河了

And the trouble with love is this|而这段爱情的危险在于…

Some people get left out.|有人被蒙在鼓里

'Harry Houdini Disappears! '|“哈里·胡迪尼失踪了”

'Harry Houdini Misses Show! '|“哈里·胡迪尼放弃演出”

'Harry Houdini Messes Up! '|“哈里·胡迪尼麻烦缠身”

This whole psychic thing is taking over.|人们已经对通灵实验失去兴趣了

Do you hear me? It's taking over!!|你听到了没?全搞砸了!

These are from your wife!|这是你妻子写来的

Do you remember you had a wife?|还记得你有老婆吧?

She's wiring you twice a day|她一天两次给你发电报

and you're going ga-ga over some schiksa with a cute line in chat!|而你却和一位江湖女术士鬼混!

Mrs. McGarvie's a lady...|麦佳维女士是位淑女...

...and I won't have you forget that!|请你不要忘记这一点!

We've got to get our priorities in order!|我们做事要分清轻重缓急!

All right, Harry.|这样好了,哈里

I quit!|我不干了!

You want to play poker with me, Morry?|和我玩花招?

First, I'm 'pushing it to the wire'|刚开始,我每次都卖命演出

and now the 'psychic' thing's taking over.|现在通灵试验反而比我的表演还重要

About time you got your priorities sorted, don't you think?|你觉得现在就是时候来分清轻重缓急了!

C'mon, buckle me up.|来,帮我扣上

Put your shoulders back.|别这么不瞅不睬的

You're walkin' like an old man, ya mustache Pete!|你走起路来像个老头子,胡子彼得

It was up to me and Mr. Sugarman to keep things on the right path.|现在靠我和舒格曼先生来控制大局了

The Great Houdini had fallen for mam, all right.|伟大的胡迪尼已经被妈妈吸引住了

But it was as if he didn't want to admit it|但是,如果他不肯承认

or couldn't.|又或者是不能承认呢?

Maybe the secret that Mr. Houdini had locked away in his heart...|也许,胡迪尼紧锁在心里的秘密...

was going to be a way out for all of us.|不久将会被解开

Mr. Houdini gets some funny ideas in his head sometimes, you know.|胡迪尼经常有些鬼主意,你知道

Seven year itch, Mr. Sugarman.|这是七年之痒,舒格曼先生

All marriages go through a rocky patch.|每一段婚姻都不是美满的

Mr. Houdini has a most exceptional marriage.|胡迪尼先生的婚姻绝对是个例外

Mr. And Mrs. Houdini are soul mates|他和妻子就是心灵相依

they're like brother and sister.|他们就像兄弟姐妹

There's the problem, then.|那么,这就有问题了

That sort of talk give you a thrill, does it?|那些传言让你想入非非了,是不是?

What do you want, Mr. Sugarman?|你想干什么,舒格曼先生?

What do I want?|我想干什么?

Do you know what this is?|你知道这是什么?

This is five hundred Scottish pound notes.|这是五百苏格兰英镑

I want you to take them...|我想你收下之后...

...and I want you to disappear.|远走高飞

I'm not sure I want to disappear.|我不想远走高飞

Yeah, you do.|你会想的

What schtick 'you gonna pull to earn that ten thousand dollars, eh?|你不就是为了得到那一万美元吗?

It's not gonna happen. It's specific|你拿不到的,他要一字不错!

specific words he wants to hear.|他想要的结果是一字不错!

Take the money.|收下这笔钱吧

It's not on offer forever.|下次可就没有机会了

If I fail Mr. Houdini's challenge, you'll never see me again anyway.|如果我挑战失败,你再也不会见到我了

So why are you so worried?|你担心什么?

He's right.|他说得没错

You are special.|你很特别

Thank you very much.|过奖

You don't know how special.|你不知道你有多特别

You have no idea.|你根本就不知道

But you're going to find out.|不过你很快就会知道了

You don't scare me, Mr. Sugarman.|你吓不到我的,舒格曼先生

We're going dancing.|我们今晚要去跳舞

Dancing? Oh!|跳舞?哦!

Oh, yes. It's a dance he's taking you on all right.|哦,没错,他要带你去跳舞

You're way out of your depth on this one, Mrs. McGarvie|你这回过了头了,麦佳维女士

believe me.|信我没错

We're all incognito.|我们都别叫名字

Polka! Polka!|波尔卡!波尔卡! (19世纪很流行的快舞)

C'mon, dance! We've all got to dance!|来,跳舞,我们都来跳舞!

Shake a leg, Mr. Sugarman!|你也来,舒格曼先生

Come on, ya old mustache Pete!|来啦,老彼(彼得)

What do you think?|你觉得怎么样?

Do people choose the night to do strange things,|是人们喜欢在夜里做些怪诞的行为

or is it the dark that makes 'em act funny?|还是因为在夜晚他们才表现得那么奇怪?

- It's the night, Harry. - Of course.|- 是夜晚起作用,哈里 - 确实

You do things you wouldn't normally do|你就很反常

ask all kinds of questions.|问东问西的

Like the ones you never asked last night?|比如说,你昨晚没有没有问的问题?

Foxtrot!|狐步舞!

I've had enough!|我累了!

Like men friends?|比如说男性朋友?

Fathers|父亲

Mr. McGarvies. You never asked.|你从未问起过我丈夫

Maybe I didn't want to know the answers.|也许我不想知道

Waste of time, all three of them.|这三个问题都是浪费时间

Haven't seen him this crazy...|自他母亲过世后…

since his mother died.|就没见他那么疯狂过…

That's not 'crazy', Mr. Sugarman.|那不是“疯狂”,舒格曼先生

That's 'love'.|那是“爱情”

You're a good dancer.|你跳得挺好的

I've never danced like this before.|我以前跳得没这么好

I thought you'd have a girl in every port.|我猜你每到一站,都有美女相伴

No.|没有

Tango!|探戈!

You'll be leaving, won't you?|你就要走了,对吗?

Montreal.|回蒙特利尔

Final date.|最后一天

Then we all go home.|然后我们一起回家

Chicken soup for supper.|晚饭喝鸡汤

Is it Mrs. Houdini who makes this soup?|鸡汤是胡迪尼夫人煮的吗?

Cook makes the soup.|厨师煮的

Mrs. Houdini serves it up. You'd like her.|我太太只是把它端上来,你会喜欢她的

I can't see us washing dishes together.|我们不用一块洗碟子吧?

Maid does the dishes.|碟子由侍女负责

Things change, Mary.|情况变了,玛丽

I'm the Great Houdini! I make things the way I want 'em to be.|我是胡迪尼,我想怎样就怎样

You can't.|你不能

- Oh, I can. Believe me. - Stop it!|- 哦,我可以 - 够了!

This is real. I'm real...|这是真实存在的,我是实实在在的...

- What's happening to me? - You're dancing, Mary.|- 我是怎么了? - 你在跳舞,玛丽

Well, I don't want to dance anymore!|我不想跳下去了

Hey... Don't worry, kid.|嘿,别担心,小鬼

There's no future in it.|他们没有结果的

I've got something that might interest you...|我有样东西,你一定很感兴趣...

Mam!|妈妈!

Mr. Sugarman doesny like you|舒格曼先生不喜欢你

says you're just a gold-digger.|他说你只是为了钱来的

You don't listen to any word that Mr. Sugarman says.|他说什么你都不要信

Got it?|明白了吗?

But, mam...|可妈妈...

- Mam? - What?|- 妈妈? - 怎么了?

Mr. Sugarman's on our side.|舒格曼先生站在我们这边的

Go on, mam...|继续,妈妈...

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

A dress...|一条裙子...

It's his mother...|是她妈妈的裙子...

She looks like you...|你和她长得很像...

You're the absolute image of her,|你和她年轻的时候

when she was young.|长得真是一模一样

Took my breath away.|让我心动不已

Our Mr. Houdini was closer to his mother than most sons even dream of.|胡迪尼比任何孩子都要亲近母亲

Maybe all this does something for you? Hm?|也许这可以让你清楚一些东西?

Like I said, Mrs. McGarvie|就像我说的,麦佳维女士

way out of your depth.|你这回过了头了

I thought you people were smart.|我以为你们是聪明人

We are.|我们是聪明人

We're here for the star prize.|我们就是为了那笔奖金而来

But you need the words.|但是,你要知道那些话

You need his mother's dying words...|你要知道他母亲的遗言...

- It doesn't matter, mam... - No, no...|- 这不重要,妈妈... - 不,不...

I'd put on his mam's pinny if I had to|如果有必要,我会穿上围裙

I'd dress him, feed him, clean him - whatever it takes.|帮他穿衣服、喂他吃饭、帮他洗澡 只要他想,我都帮他做

You want me gone?|你想我走?

Well, you better start helping me, Mr. Sugarman.|那么你最好帮我一把,舒格曼先生

If anyone knows the words|如果有人知道那些遗言

you do.|那你一定知道

Win the 10 grand and you disappear. Right?|拿了钱,你就走,对吗?

That was always the deal.|拿钱作为交换

I used to be a nice man, you know.|我以前是个好人

Can you believe it?|你相信吗?

I just got old and mean.|但是,我老了,也变坏了

There aren't any words...|根本没有什么遗言...

At least, if there were...|如果有,起码...

Harry Houdini never heard them.|胡迪尼也不知道

He was doing a show...|当时,他正在表演...

Oh, he talks like he was there|他说得自己好像就在母亲身边

He gives you every detail, makes himself weep.|他说得那么真切,让自己哭出来

I've heard it a million times.|我经常听他说

His big regret. His deepest guilt.|他最遗憾,最内疚的就是

The moment his mother needed him most...|在他母亲最需要他的时候...

...he wasn't there.|而他却不在

At last...|最终...

...our Mr. Houdini's secrets were out in the open.|胡迪尼的秘密终于真相大白了

The question was; what would mam do with his future?|问题是,妈妈通灵试验上,会怎么做呢?

Give him a glimpse of the afterlife?|是让他一睹亡灵呢?

Or a bitter-sweet taste of the here and now?|又或者是让他一尝此时此刻的百味杂陈?

Love or money?|爱情还是金钱?

The safe is untouched. You have my word on it.|没人碰过这保险柜,我担保

'Aye, chief constable. Agreed.|啊,首长也验证了没有问题

Mr. Houdini asks that you wear his mother's wedding dress, madam|胡迪尼先生要你穿上他母亲的婚纱,女士

in order to channel the psychic energy, you understand.|就是为了帮你发挥灵力

Look at it, child.|看看,孩子

Just look at it.|看看

He doesn't want me.|他要的不是我

He just wants his mama.|他只是要他妈妈

- Mr. Houdini? - Mr. Houdini!|- 胡迪尼先生? - 胡迪尼先生!

Mr. Houdini!|胡迪尼先生!

What do you hope to prove by this experiment?|你想通过这次试验证明些什么?

Well, well, the 'psychic reporter'.|你们是“灵媒记者”吗?

We know the truth before it happens,|我们未卜先知

- isn't that right, Mr. Houdini? - Not this time.|难道不是吗,胡迪尼先生? - 这次可不是这样了

This experiment is nothing less than|记者朋友们,这次试验

a battle between Love and Death, gentlemen.|是一次爱与死亡的较量

Is Death final or will Love triumph?|是死亡胜出,还是爱的力量比较强大?

Place your bets please!|请下注吧

What odds would you put on that, Mr. Houdini?|胡迪尼先生,你觉得有几分把握呢?

Well, there's a headline, boys... Houdini says: 'ls Death Final? '|兄弟们,头条来了: “胡迪尼说:死是最终的归宿吗?”

Ladies and gentlemen...|女士们,先生们...

...fellow Investigators.|记者朋友们

The aim of the Scottish Institute for Psychical Research...|苏格兰超自然现象研究所将会

is to evaluate the evidence for the paranormal|对这次在最严格的科学条件下进行的

under the strictest scientific conditions.|超自然现象进行评估

I assure you, ladies and gentlemen|女士们,先生们,我将向你们保证

no phantom escapes us!|没有任何亡灵能逃过我们的眼睛!

We want Houdini!|胡迪尼出场!

As my dear mother lay dying|在我母亲弥留之际

departing this Earth for a better place|她即将升入天国之前

she spoke her last sweet words to me|她对他最忠诚的儿子

her devoted son.|说出了她最后的遗言

Those words are engraved upon my heart...|这些话永远铭刻在我的心上...

My heart, ladies and gentlemen...|永远…女士们,先生们

Those words are known only to me.|只有我知道这些遗言

If Mrs. McGarvie's psychic gift is genuine,|如果麦佳维女士真的能够成功通灵

God willing, she shall receive those last words from the Other Side|她今天将会向我们传递

and transmit them to us today.|这段来自冥界的遗言

Mam looked beautiful...|妈妈看起来美极了...

Like an angel...|像天使一样...

Maybe Mr. Houdini saw her...|也许胡迪尼是看着她...

or maybe he saw his own sweet mother.|又或者是看着他亲爱的母亲

It didn't matter.|都没所谓了

In that moment, she was everything he'd been waiting for.|在那一刻,她就是他一直所等待的

There is no trickery here, ladies and gentlemen.|这里没有任何骗人的把戏

There is only faith and hope.|只有忠诚和希望

Mrs. McGarvie.|麦佳维女士

Are you ready?|您准备好了吗?

Mama, can you hear me?|妈妈,你听到我说话吗?

Dear little mother.|亲爱的妈妈

Mama, please try.|妈妈,请试着听我说

Ehrich's here.|我在这里

Your good boy's here...|你的乖儿子在这里...

I can't do this...|我做不到...

I can't take your money.|我不可以拿你的钱

Mary, wait!|等等,玛丽

Ehrich! Ehrich!|艾维克!艾维克!

Where are you?|你在哪儿?

Go to your mother!|来妈妈这里!

I need you!|我需要你!

Come, Ehrich.|过来,艾维克

Your Mama's so alone - so afraid.|妈妈很孤单,很害怕

Ich bin hier, Mama.|我在这里,妈妈(德语)

Wo bist du?|你在哪里?(德语)

Why you not come to me?|为什么你不过来?

- Mama, I'm here. - Where are you?|- 妈妈,我在这里 - 你在哪里?

Mein gutes Kind.|我的乖孩子(德语)

- Mama, I tried to get to you. - I can't see you!|- 妈妈,我想过去您身边 - 我看不见你!

- I tried to get there. - Mama can't see you!|- 我尽力来到你身边 - 妈妈看不到你!

I had to finish the show.|我必须完成表演

Mama, I'm sorry!|妈妈,我对不起你!

I'm sorry, mama.|对不起,妈妈!

Es tut mir leid, Mama. Es tut mir leid...|对不起,妈妈...对不起(德语)

Mama, forgive me. Mama...|原谅我,妈妈...

Forgive me...|原谅我...

He's waitin' for you|他正在等你

the Angel with fire-red hair.|一个红发天使正在等你

Got wings too.|他长着翅膀

Clock says noon - sun goes black.|时值正午,日月无光

Watch out!|当心!

Here he comes!|天使来了!

Benji!|本吉!

The envelope! The envelope!|打开信封!打开信封!

The paper is blank!|里面是白纸

There's naught on the paper!|纸上什么都没写

There are no words!|什么都没有

Can you explain this please?|请您解释一下,可以吗?

Mr. Houdini? Explain! What does it mean?|胡迪尼先生,这是什么回事?

To my eternal shame...|我无法原谅我自己...

I never got there.|我母亲临终的时候,我不在她身边

I was too late!|我回得太迟了

I'm sorry...|我很抱歉...

Harry!|哈里!

Are you all right, Harry?!|你没事吧,哈里?

It wasn't death that scared Mr. Houdini.|他一生都在深水中度过

He'd been diving into deep water all his life.|让胡迪尼先生害怕的,不是死亡

What scared him was the truth.|他害怕的是真相

It wasn't his body that was in chains|被铁链束缚住的并不是他的肉体

It was his heart.|而是他的心灵

God have mercy on my immortal soul...|上帝怜悯他不朽的灵魂...

Thanks for the money.|谢谢你的钱

Or have you come to take it back?|你是来拿回那笔钱的吗?

It's not really about the money, is it?|你不完全是为了钱而来的,是吗?

Now look what you've done to me.|看看你对我做了什么?

I only made you fall in love...|我只是让你爱上了我...

- Don't flatter yourself. - I'm sorry.|- 别把自己想得太重要了 - 对不起

That's all fine, then.|都没有关系了

Your Mama forgives you.|你的妈妈原谅了你

- Now you can get out! - Mary...|- 现在你可以走了! - 玛丽...

That was not love. That was infatuation.|那不是爱,只是一种恋母情结

Another dance.|另一支舞

What was it? A Polka or a Foxtrot?|另一支舞又是什么? 波尔卡还是狐步舞?

Another fling. Just another fling.|一段又一段的风流韵事

But it never quite happened, did it?|你会说,以前没有发生过,对吗?

- Why was that? - I'd never been there before.|- 为什么? - 我从未去过那里

I didn't understand what was happening...|我也不知道到底发生了什么...

Don't touch me!|别碰我!

I didn't mean that. That ain't what I want.|我不是有意的,这不是我想要的

So what does the Great Houdini want?|那么伟大的胡迪尼要什么?

'Coz you don't want me.|因为你要的不是我

I'm not your little darlin'-wife, and I'm certainly not your mama!|我不是你亲爱的小妻子,更不是你的母亲!

Mary, I'm afraid...|玛丽,我很害怕...

Afraid of what?|你怕什么?

Of me?|怕我吗?

I'm afraid of myself.|我害怕我自己

Of what I feel for you, what I want...|害怕我对你的感情,害怕我想要...

I love you, Mary...|我爱你,玛丽...

But it's just shameful...|但是我觉得很丢人...

Shameful? Who taught you that?|丢人?谁说的?

It's not shameful, Harry.|这一点也不丢人,哈里

It's what men and women do!|男人和女人就该这样

It keeps the winter at bay...|让你感到不再寒冷...

...the loneliness at bay.|不再孤单…

And sometimes, if you're really lucky|有时,如果你够幸运的话

down amongst the sweaty sheets you find a tiny bit of true human love.|哪怕在被汗湿透的被单里 也能感受到一丝爱意

Did you ever find it?|你曾经感受过吗?

That tiny bit of love?|曾经感受过那么一丝的爱意吗?

No.|没有

Not once.|一次也没有

They say it's easy, Harry.|他们说这很容易,哈里

They say it's like falling...|他们说就像心在沦陷...

No, falling's easy...|不,那太简单了...

I don't know if I've got the nerve for this.|我不知道我有没有勇气去…

Me neither.|我也没有

Do you know what it was made me fall for you?|你知道我什么为你痴狂?

I mean really you...|我是指,你真的...

You looked so fierce.|你看起来,真的很强悍

A fighter.|就像一个斗士

I never much liked me.|我从来就不用真面目示人

Well I do.|可我是

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

It's easy, isn't it?|很简单,不是吗?

Just like falling...|就像心在沦陷...

Mr. Houdini never asked|胡迪尼先生从来就没有问过

about the strange words that came out of me.|我说的那些话

He never asked where I got them from either.|他也没有问过,我从哪里听回来的

He believed in me.|他相信我

Harry...|哈里...

You'll catch your death!|你会得重感冒的!

No. Quite the reverse.|不,恰恰相反

So...|那么...

Off to Montreal, is it?|出发去蒙特利尔,对吗?

Last one. Last time...|最后一个,最后一次...

No promises.|没有承诺

No.|对

You saved me, Mrs. McGarvie.|你救了我,麦佳维女士

You saved yourself, Mr. Houdini.|是你自己救了自己,胡迪尼先生

You saved me too.|你也救了我

Lost your voice, huh?|又哑掉了?

When did you last hear it?|你上次说话,是什么时候?

Take care of your mama for me.|替我好好照顾你妈妈

Hey, I'll see you again.|我们会再见的

Harry...|哈里...

Ma'am...|再见了...

Angel with fire-red hair!|红发天使

Clock says noon! Sun goes black!|时值正午,日月无光

Watch out! Here he comes!|请当心!天使来了

Just gave him what he wanted. It was easy...|给他想要的,就那么简单...

You're goin' soft, you are...|你变温柔了,你变得…

It's like Mr. Sugarman said - it's all just showbiz mumbo-jumbo.|我很喜欢舒格曼先生说的 娱乐就是娱乐,无关乎其他

All we've got is what we can touch and see.|我们所得到的,只是有形的东西

That's my girl...|这才是我的女儿...

When I was very small,|在我很小的时候

I had a gift.|我就有一种天赋

I saw things other folk didn't see.|那就是,我能够看见别人看不到的东西

As I grew up, the gift vanished...|当我长大后,这种天赋却消失了...

...just like my mam said it would.|正如妈妈曾预言的那样

But mam was wrong.|可妈妈错了

Let 'em get a good look, Morry.|随他们,莫里

Mr. Houdini!|胡迪尼先生!

Are you going to follow in your mother's footsteps, Benji?|本吉,你会走上你母亲的路吗? (苏格兰狮子酒店,爱丁堡)

Benji! Give us the look!|本吉,摆个姿势

You know, the psychic look. Yes!|就是那个通灵时的姿势,对,就是这个

Just got the message direct from Heaven!|就好像从天堂受到启示一样

(王子剧场,蒙特利尔)

- Bravo! - Get back!|- 太棒了! - 退后点

Hello, Montreal!!|很高兴见到你们,蒙特利尔的朋友!

Mr. Houdini!|胡迪尼先生!

I'm a student at the College here - I'm studying Business Management.|我是这里的一名大学生,学习工商管理

Business management, huh?|工商管理?

My friend here wants to shake your hand too, Mr. Houdini.|我的朋友也想和你握个手,胡迪尼先生

Pleased to meet you, Mr. H. You're a man who can take a punch, right?|很高兴见到你,胡迪尼先生 你很经打,对吗?

Mr. Houdini can take any man's punch!|胡迪尼先生能经受任何人的拳头!

Get these kids out of here!|把这些孩子赶走!

Isn't that right, Mr. Houdini?|他说得对吗,胡迪尼先生?

What did you say?|你刚刚说什么?

Trick or treat?|你不接受就打了哦?

KO'd in the first round!|第一次击倒!

Mam, what's wrong?|妈妈,怎么了?

Back! Get back! Get back! Get back!!|退后!退后!退后!

I didn't mean to hit him so hard!|我没想到打那么重的

- Oh, saw that one comin'... - Someone get a doctor!!|- 哦,我看到有人来了… - 叫医生!

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!|是的,先生,马上去叫

You're going to be OK, Harry. You'll be fine.|你会没事的,哈里,你会没事的

I don't know, Morry...|我不知道,莫里...

Won't somebody call a bloody doctor?!|怎么没人去叫医生?

This time I keep falling...|这次我怕是站不起来了...

You're going to be fine, Harry...|你会没事的,哈里...

Oh, God forgive me...|哦,请宽恕我...

I told them, Harry...|是我告诉他们的,哈里...

...that stuff about your mother.|你母亲的一切都是我告诉他们的

I told them.|是我透露给他们的

I know. I know you did, Mr. Sugarman...|我知道是你说的...

Catch me...|抓住我...

哈里·胡迪尼被一位红发恶作剧者 一拳致命

哈里·胡迪尼,一位非凡的魔术师!

The Great Houdini changed our lives...|伟大的胡迪尼改变了我们的人生...

...and for a wee short while,|有那么短短的一瞬间

we taught him how to love.|我们教会了他如何去爱

And me and mam...|而我和妈妈...

We had the here and now...|我们能够在此时、此地...

And we had each other.|拥有彼此

哈里·胡迪尼死于阑尾破裂引起的并发症 他的遗愿是能在他的死后举行周年纪念

据报道,他曾说过: “没有人能复活,而我能。”