首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 言情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 顶客排行 | 内容搜索
赎命24小时/美梦破灭 [Shattered / Butterfly on a wheel] 2007 (车轮上的蝴蝶) - cd1/2
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式:
"普通播放" 或 "高清播放".
请点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮, 进行在线收看电影.
当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
只要能看到电影播放窗口就一定能够观看.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

请点击 按钮, 免费观看.
初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .
如果您点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮后, 无法看到播放窗口, 可能是您的上网线路无法连接到我们的视频播放服务器. 经测试, 网通和电信的上网线路是可以顺畅播放英学网电影视频的.
如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
0

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-02-08 17:14:46 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:31次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

赎命24小时/美梦破灭/车轮上的蝴蝶|Shattered / Butterfly on a wheel

Well, this was supposed to be a surprise.|恩,这本来是个惊喜的

It is.|是的

Yeah. For me.|是呀,给我的

I thought you were sound asleep.|我以为你已经睡觉了

You must be feeling guilty.|你一定感到很内疚吧

Thank you so much.|太谢谢你了

Happy birthday, Abby.|生日快乐,艾比

Mmm.|有人在看 我们呢

Mmm. We are being watched.

Aww, sweetheart.|啊,甜心

Did we wake you up?|我们把你吵醒了吗?

Mm-hmm.|是吗?对不起

We did? I'm sorry.|红兔子

Red bunny.|对不起,宝贝

I'm sorry, baby.|对不起,女孩们 我该说什么呢

Sorry, girls. What can I say?|到这来,小丫头

Come here, little girl.|啊

Ah.|好的,都来拥抱一下

Ok. Group hug.

Mmm. Group hug.|恩,一起来

Mmm.

Back to bed.|回床上去吧

Aw, baby. Did I wake you?|宝贝 是我把你吵醒的吗?

Come on, you guys, to bed.|来吧 大家,都回床上去吧

导演:麦克·巴克

Ahh!

Somebody.|有人来了

Hi.|嘿

Hello, birthday girl.|你好呀,寿星

How are you? I'm well.|- 你还好吗? - 我很好

Are we still 29?|我们还是29岁吗?

And a half.|都已经过了一半了

Ooh, let me see. Let me see.|哦,让我看看 让我看看

Look what he got me.|看他给我买了什么?

Can you stand it?|你受得了这个吗?

Oh, my god. You make me sick.|哦,上帝 这真让我嫉妒

Ooh, you know what? I brought something, too.|哦,你知道吗? 我也给你买了些礼物

Thank you.|谢谢

Yes, indeed. It's your birthday.|是,是该这样 是你的生日

Yeah. It could be with that bracelet.|是呀,它跟那个手镯 挺配的呢

Bye, Sophie.|再见,索菲

Just kidding.|开玩笑啦

Ahh!

Patriotic man.|爱国的家伙

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's a little pregnant.|哦,是呀,是呀,是呀 这个挺有创意的

Looks like your ex-boyfriend.|看起来就像 你的前男友

Yeah, it does.|是呀,是挺像

Oh, look at this, babe.|哦,看看这个 宝贝

Look what she got for me.|看她送我了 什么

Mmm. Nice touch.|恩,很有品位

Now...Ladies,|现在…女士们

Make sure you have that girls day out tomorrow, ok?|你们明天一定要 好好的玩,好吗?

Just leave the platinum card, Neil.|你只要把白金卡留下就行了,内尔

I will.|我会的

You know, I think your sitter|你知道,我觉得你的小妹妹

Is gonna have a hell of a long day.|将会度过一个很有趣的一天

Yeah, we're gonna go wild.|是呀,我们会尽情疯的

Yeah!|耶!

Well, then. Gotta go.|好吧,我得走了

Bye.|再见

See you tonight.|今晚见

Ok.|好的

Diane, I will see you later.|戴安娜,回见了

See you, Neil.|再见,内尔

You know, you have the greatest husband ever.|你知道吗,你有 史上最好的丈夫

I think you might be right.|我想你说对了

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Aw, you're beautiful.|啊,你真漂亮

You really, you really really are.|你真的,真的是很漂亮

Big launch on Monday, huh?|周一有重要的午餐,恩?

Yeah. Big launch.|是呀,重要的午餐

2 years.|2年了

2 years I spent trying to get that--|我花了2年时间 努力要得到那个客户

account.

I just about bust my jaw|我拿我的热脸

Smiling at those shitheads.|去贴那些家伙的冷屁股

Then, the old man gives it to you|结果,那老家伙却把这笔生意交给了你

And it gets done overnight.|只花了一晚的时间

What is your secret, Neil? Tell me.|你的秘密是什么,内尔? 告诉我

Ok. Tell you what I'm gonna do.|好吧,告诉你我将会干什么

Today, 4 p.M., we got the Ronsin pitch.|今天,下午四点我们 会讨论罗辛的工作

I will hang back...|我会放弃

And leave it all to you.|把这笔生意全留给你

How's that sound?|这听起来怎么样?

I'm not so hot on electrical appliances.|我对电子配件 不是那么感兴趣

So what do you say?|那么你觉得如何?

Does Abby know that you're not perfect?|艾比知道你并非尽善尽美么?

I won't go that far.|我可不会变得那么夸张

You're gonna go far all right.|你简直就是那样

I think you'd derail this account.|我认为你可以对那个客户逼紧一点

The TV spots-- it's nationwide.|那个电视台是全国范围的

The awareness on this thing--|对这件事的认知

People are going crazy for it. I'm telling you.|人们会为之疯狂的 我跟你说

It's gonna destroy our competition.|他会彻底摧毁 我们的竞争对手的

Sad bastards.|可怜的倒霉蛋们

Anyway, Neil, it's outstanding work.|不管怎样,内尔 做的非常出色

It's really terrific.|真的很了不起

These-- trails are genius.|这些提议 真是天才

Thanks.|谢谢

Those boys in the white room at Magris|那些在玛格里斯白色房间里的家伙

Are gonna piss themselves they never got it.|会为自己永远也想不到这个 而郁闷死的

No chance of a spoiler, right?|他们一点机会也没有,对吗?

No. Not at all.|是的,一点都没有

Good. Ok.|好的,好吧

You're not gonna need me this afternoon,|你们今天下午不再需要我了

So I'll see you all at 5.|那么我会跟大家在5点钟再见

That's nice.|很好

Oh, uh, Karl.|哦,呃,卡尔

About that Ronsin pitch.|关于罗辛的事

Yeah? What about it?|是吗?那怎么了?

Well, I was just thinking|我在想

It might be better if, uh,|如果把它给另外一个人来做的话

maybe just one of us dealt with it.|效果可能会更好

You know, they're not really the kind|你知道,他们不是那种

To go for that hard sell.|靠软磨硬泡就能拿 得下来的客户

Ok. Well, which one of you wants to do it?|好吧,那么,你们中的 哪个想接手?

You know. I'm easy. I don't know.|你知道,我无所谓 不知道

Jerry, what do you say? You wanna do it?|杰利,你说呢? 你想来做吗?

Yeah. I do. Absolutely.|是的,我想,绝对的

No.|不行

You do it, Neil.|你来吧,内尔

You don't sit on the bench|当你付出了那么多后

When you're batting a thousand.|你不能就这样退居二线

Wow. Well...|哇哦,那么…

If you're sure.|如果你确定

I don't know. Is that ok with you, Jerry?|我不知道,你觉得这样可以么,杰利?

But we did the heavy lifting on that.|但是我们一起 把前期都做好了

No. It's fine.|没事,那没关系

Good. Ah.|好吧,啊

Just keep passing every test.|就这样继续排除万难

Big plans for you, Neil.|你可要好好计划一下,内尔

Big plans. You have a second?|好好的计划一下 你有空吗?

Neil Randall's office.|内尔 兰达尔的办公室

Hey, Judy. It's Abby.|嘿,茱迪,我是艾比

Hi, Mrs. Randall. Happy birthday.|嘿,兰达尔夫人 生日快乐

Thank you so much.|谢谢

Is Neil around?|内尔在吗?

Uh, he's just finishing up with Karl.|呃,他刚刚跟卡尔谈完

Do you want to hold?|你想等一会吗?

Ah-ha! They're planning|啊哈!他们在计划

Their little weekend adventure, are they?|他们周末的小探险,是吧?

Something like that.|差不多吧

Listen, do you think he'll want to keep him|听着,你觉得卡尔今晚

Late again tonight or what?|又会把他留到很晚或什么的吗?

Uh, no. I don't think so.|呃,不,我想不会

Good. 'cause I got something special planned.|太好了,因为我有一个很特别的计划

Listen, Judy. Can I ask you something?|对了,茱迪 我能问你些别的事吗?

Mm-hmm. Between you and me,|- 行 - 仅仅只是我们闲聊一下

Do you think this means a promotion?|你觉得这意味着一次晋升吗?

Well, let's just say it's looking good.|那么,让我这么说吧 看起来很像

Oh!|哦!

You did it again, Neil.|你又一次这么干了,内尔

Hey, what can I say?|嘿,我能说什么

You just gotta raise your game. That's all.|你需要在你的业务上 多下工夫,仅此而已

Be on him more.|多站在他的角度上想想

Come on. It's nothing personal. You know that.|得了吧,这是对事不对人 你知道的

But that's what it takes, right?|但是这就是他需要付出的,对吗?

I don't know. Does it?|我不知道,是这样吗?

I feel bad for him,|我替他感到难过

But what am I supposed to do?|但是我又能做什么?

All right, all right.|好吧,好吧

So how was your day?|那么你今天过的怎么样?

Eh. Yeah?|是吗

Hmm.

Well, that was fantastic.|恩,这真是太好了

Tastes even better since I quit the smokes.|在我戒烟之后 菜的味道尝起来更好了

Mmm.

Our song.|我们的歌

# here's what I'll do #

# I'll take care of you #

What are you thinking?|你在想什么?

# I love and lost #

# the same as you #

Oh, you devil.|哦,你可真坏

# so you see, I know #

# just what you've been through #

# so if you let me #

# here's what I'll do #

# oh, I'll take care of you #

What if I asked you to stay this weekend?|如果我让你周末 留下来会怎么样?

Abby, you know I want to.|艾比,你知道我想去

Stop. I was just kidding.|好了,我是开玩笑的

Just kidding.|是开玩笑的

I know how much this means to you.|我知道这对你有多重要

I mean, how often does he invite an executive|我是说,他多久才会邀请一个主管

To his country estate?|去他的乡村别墅呢?

No. Important for both of us, honey.|不,对我们两个来说 都很重要,甜心

For both of us.|对我们

# dry your weeping eyes #

# oh, darling, tell me #

Sophie. Sophie. Give me.|索菲,索菲 给我

Sophie. Sophie!|索菲,索菲

You ready?|你准备好了吗?

I'm packed.|我已经都装好了

I love that one, honey.|我喜欢这个,亲爱的

I'm not trying to seduce him, babe.|我可不是要去 勾引他,宝贝

Well, it will remind you of me.|恩,他会让你想起我的

It might bring you luck.|还可能给你带来好运

I got it. That's almost sweet.|- 我来 - 这可真周到

We'd better get going|我们最好快点走了

If you want to get to Diane's in time.|如果你想准时到戴安娜家的话

Hello. Hello.|- 你好 - 你好

I'm Helen Schriver. The agency sent me.|我是海伦 史莱沃 家政派我来的

Come in.|进来吧

I'm a little early.|我到的有点早

It's ok. This is my husband Neil.|没关系 这是我丈夫,内尔

Hey, Helen.|嘿,海伦

Hello.|你好

Oh, look at you. You must be Sophie.|哦,看看你 你一定是索菲了

This is Helen, the lady that I told you about|这是海伦,我跟你提到过的女士

That's gonna sit for you tonight.|今晚她会照顾你的

Hey.|嘿

Who's that?|她是谁?

Her name's Sherry.|她叫雪莉

We're playing a game.|我们在玩游戏呢

Could I play, too? Ok.|我能跟你们一起吗? 好的

Why don't you go show Helen|为什么你不带海伦看看

The swimming pool you built for Sherry.|你给雪莉建的游泳池?

Thanks.|谢谢

Oh, that's a really cool swimming pool.|哦,这真是很酷的游泳池

Do you want to put a diving board|你想放一块跳板

On the end of it?|在它的边上吗?

What? What's wrong?|怎么了?有什么不对吗?

She seems a bit old, don't you think?|她看起来有点老 你不觉得吗?

I thought the agency would send someone younger.|我觉得家政应该派个再年轻一些的人来

Oh, yeah. That's right.|哦,是,就是这样

Someone who could spend all night|那些能用整晚上

On the phone with her boyfriend|都跟男朋友通电话

While the house burns down.|连房子着了都不管的家伙

Fine.|好吧

Ouch.|哎呀

Oh, babe.|哦,宝贝

Could you get my black Prada pressed|在我离开的这几天

While I'm gone?|你能帮我把那个黑的普拉达烫平么?

It'll make my whole weekend, honey.|那要用上我整个周末的,亲爱的

This is rabbit.|这是兔子

We watch TV together.|我们一起看电视

I love you, sweetie. I'll see you tonight, ok?|我爱你,甜心 我们今晚见,好吗?

Bye, mommy. Bye, honey.|- 再见,妈妈 - 再见,宝贝

here you go, baby.|这个给你,宝贝

Daddy's gonna miss you.|爸爸会想你的

Bye-bye.|拜拜

Don't tell mom. Ok.|- 别告诉妈妈 - 好

Shh.|嘘

Mwah!

Bye, daddy.|再见,爸爸

Bye. Oh, Helen...|再见,哦,海伦…

If my wife gets back before midnight,|如果我太太今晚 午夜前就回来了

Do not let her in.|千万别给她开门

She's under strict instructions|她有严格的指示

To have a good time.|要去好好玩的

Ok.|好的

Baby, did I pack my razors?|宝贝,我带剃须刀了吗?

No, you didn't. I did.|不,你忘记了 可我帮你装了

What would I do without you, huh?|没有你我该怎么办?

Bye, baby.|再见,宝贝

miss you.|想你们

I love you.|我爱你

I'll be there in 20, Diane. Ok?|我会在二十分钟之后到你那 戴安娜, 行吗?

Neil's got a promotion to get, remember?|内尔有个关于升职的应酬要去呢,还记得吗?

Ok. Bye.|好的,宝贝

Baby, let's not get carried away with this, ok?|宝贝让我们先别这么说,好吗?

I mean, we don't know if he's gonna offer me|我是说,我们还不清楚 他会不会让我升职呢

A partnership. We just don't.|现在我们还不清楚

I mean, he may just want to bond, talk business.|我是说,他搞不好就是想 拉近下关系,谈谈生意什么的

That's if I can even find this place.|而且前提还是我得能找到那个地方

It's in the middle of nowhere.|那可在个前不着村 后不着店的地方

Ok. What's on your mind?|好吧,你在想什么?

Just thinking about how far we've come.|就是在想我们 跑了多么远的路

Yeah, we have.|是呀,是很远

Didn't I promise you it'd be worth it?|我不是跟你保证过 这是值得的吗?

Come on. We were leading|别这样

Separate lives in Denver.|我们在丹佛就要分开了

Now, look at us.|现在,再看看我们

You know what I'm also thinking?|你知道我还在想什么?

I'm gonna start calling around to some of the agencies.|我会开始打电话给 几家旅行社

No. What, get back into photography?|不,什么,带些照片回来?

Yes. Just locally.|是的,就是在周围

I mean, I think my days of cruising the freeways|我是说,我想我当年 沿着洲际路巡游的日子

Are long gone.|已经离开太久了

Yeah. Why don't you go for it?|是呀,你为什么不那么干呢?

you don't mind?|你不介意?

Mind? I think it's a great idea.|介意?我认为那 是个很好的主意

Me, too.|我也是

oh, my god!|哦,我的上帝

What the hell are you doing?|你他妈的在干什么?

Get your hands on the wheel!|把你的手放在方向盘上

Keep your hands on the goddamn wheel!|把你的手放在 该死的方向盘上!

What do you want? Huh?|你想要什么?

What do you want?|你想要什么?

I've got what I want.|我已经得到我想要的了

Right here.|就在这

What do you mean?|你什么意思?

Nice and easy.|冷静

Please, don't do anything stupid, ok?|求你了,别做傻事,行吗?

Nice and easy. Nice and steady.|冷静 稳住

Ok, I'm steady. I'm steady.|好的,我稳下来的 我稳下来的

Here you go. It's for you.|这个给你的

Take it. Take it.|带上 带上

It's Sophie.|是索菲

Oh, Christ, no! Don't you--|哦,上帝,哦! 你别

Don't you want to talk?|你没有什么话说吗?

What are you-- shut up!|- 你想干 - 闭嘴

You shut up.|你闭嘴

Please, don't!|求你了,别!

Talk. Talk! Ok!|- 说话!说话! - 好

Talk.|说话

Sophie--hi, sweetheart. It's mommy.|索菲,嘿,亲爱的 是妈妈

Listen to me. It's just a game.|听我说 这就是个游戏

It's just a game, baby, ok?|就是个游戏 宝贝,好吗?

Listen, do whatever the lady says. All right?|听着,照着那个阿姨的话做,好吗?

That's a good--yeah. Daddy's right here.|很好,是的 爸爸就在这

That's enough. That's enough.|够了 够了

That's enough. That's enough.|够了 够了

Give it to me.|给我

No! Let me speak to my daughter!|不!让我跟我女儿说!

That's enough! That's enough!|够了! 够了!

god.|上帝

I swear to god, if you hurt our daughter--|我想上帝发誓 如果你敢伤害我的女儿

I don't give a shit about your daughter.|我才懒的理你女儿呢

How much do you want?|你想要多少钱?

How much you got?|你有多少?

90, 95 grand. I don't know exactly.|九万,九万五 具体的我也不知道

$142,367.|$142,367

Exactly.|准确的说

Just you.|只有你去

Wait. Any withdrawal over 20 grand needs|等一下,任何超过二万 的提款都需要我的签名

My signature, too.

fine.|好的

Fine.|好的

Just remember why we're here.|但是记住我们为什么会在这

I make one phone call to my lady friend,|我给我的朋友打个电话

And you'll never see your daughter again.|你们可就再也见不到 你们的女儿了

Keep an eye on him, Abby.|多留意一下他,艾比

Run along now.|现在走吧

You ok?|你还好吗?

No, I'm good.|不,我没事

Who is this guy?|这家伙是谁?

I don't know.|我不知道

You were right about that woman!|关于那个女家政,你是对的

Don't--don't stop. She's going to be fine.|别,别说了! 她会没事的

But what if they've done something to her?|但是如果他们已经 对她下手了怎么办?

She's going to be all right!|她会没事的!

Made a call already.|已经打过电话了

Hi, Abby. How've you been?|嘿,艾比 你最近还好吗?

Suzanne.|苏珊娜

I'm good. How are you?|我还好 你呢?

Good, good. And your daughter--|好,好 还有你的女儿

She must be starting school--|她应该快去学校了…

She's good.|她还好

I'm so sorry. I'm in such a rush.|对不起 我在赶时间

I'll see you later, ok?|以后见,好吗?

Sure, sure. Have a good day now.|好的,好的 回见

What are you doing? Huh?|你在干什么

I'm calling the cops. No!|- 我要报警 - 不行!

You cannot call the cops.|你不能报警!

Babe, babe, he's right there. He's--|宝贝,宝贝 他就在那,他就在…

We have to do exactly what he says.|我们一定要照着他的话做

But I just thought--|但是我就是在想

No, listen to me.|不,听我的

Just calm down.|冷静一下

Let's go.|走吧

Is that everything?|都在这了吗?

Yes, of course it's everything.|是的,当然 都在这了

What, you think I'm going|什么,你想我会

To risk Sophie's life|拿索菲的生命去冒险

For the sake of a few bucks?|就为了省那么几个破钱吗?

You just did.|你刚刚差点

Oh, Jesus Christ. Abby.|哦,上帝 艾比

I'm sorry.|对不起

Let's just get it over with.|让我们快把这件事搞定吧

Hi, how are you? Hi.|- 嘿,你好吗? - 嘿

I'd like to make a withdrawal.|我想取钱

Um... I'm going to need some I.D.|呃… 我得看一下您的证件

Sure.|当然

What do you need him for?|你要他来干什么?

Well, it's just that it's a very large amount--|恩,这可是很多钱

Yeah, it's a large amount,|是的,就是这是很大一笔钱

But it's our money, isn't it?|但是那也是我们的,不是吗?

Of course, sir.|当然,先生

Then just do it!|那就快点

Stop it. Listen to me.|别这样 听我说

You're going to blow this whole thing,|你这样会把这事搞砸的

All right?|好吗?

Just for Sophie.|为了索菲

Just go back to the car.|回车上去吧

Ok?|好吧?

I'm sorry.|对不起

I'm sorry. My husband's|不好意思 我丈夫他

Under a lot of pressure right now, so...|最近有很大压力,所以他…

You're not too good in a crisis, are you, Neil?|你在危机的时候表现 得不太好吧,是吧,内尔?

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Shit!|靠!

Is there a problem here?|有什么问题吗?

Uh...|呃…

No, officer....|没有,长官…

Ok, then move it.|好吧,那么把车开走

Yeah, I'm just waiting--|是,我就是在等

Move it now. Excuse me.|快开走 让一下

Sorry.|不好意思

Cash and cards now.|现在把现金和卡都给我

Chop, chop. Give us your purse.|快,快 把你的钱包给我

Wallet.|钱包

Straight across here.|这里直走

Straight across right here.|这里直走

It's over now, ok? You've got what you want.|现在已经结束了,好吗? 你已经得到你想要的了

Now give us back our daughter.|现在把我们的女儿还 给我们

That's every cent we have.|我们所有的钱都在这了

Well, let's just check it, shall we?|那么,让我们检查一下,可以吗?

Eh?

Uhh.

What are you doing?!|你在干什么?!

What the hell are you doing?|你在干什么?

You could say...|你可以说

I've got money to burn.|我要烧点钱

Neil! Why are you doing this?|内尔!你为什么要这么干?

Jesus! Please don't! Stop!|上帝 别这样!停下来

Christ, what are you, crazy?!|上帝 你怎么回事,有病吗?

Stop it! Stop it!|停下!停下!

My money! What the hell are you doing?!|我的钱!你他妈的在干什么!

Please stop! Please! Please!|请别这样! 求你了!求你了!

That's our money burning!|那是我们的钱在烧着呢

Stop it!|停下吧,

For Christ's sake!|看在上帝的份上

Neil. God!|-内尔 -上帝

Left. Go left.|左,左拐

Oh, my god.|哦,我的上帝

Oh, my god.|哦,上帝呀

Oh, my god.|哦,上帝

People are going to be wondering|人们会现在该开始想

Where you are right now, so...|你到哪去了 所以…

Why don't you call your boss|你为什么不给你老板打电话

And tell him you're going to be late?|告诉你要迟一些才能到

Late?|迟到?

You still might make it, Neil.|你还有机会赶得上,内尔

Karl. Hey, it's Neil.|卡尔 嘿,我是内尔

Yeah, I got delayed.|是,我被些事拖了下

Abby wasn't feeling so great,|艾比感觉不太舒服

But I'll be there as soon as I can.|但是我会尽快赶过去的

No, no.|没事,没事

You can give me directions|当我在附近的时候

When I get closer, ok?|你可以告诉我怎么走 行吗?

Yeah. Yeah, sure.|是的,是的,当然

Thanks. Bye.|谢谢了,再见

So what more do you want?|那么你还想要什么?

You.|你

You.|你

Westside. Now.|向西,现在

Dan, hi. It's Abby.|戴安娜,嘿,我是艾比

I don't think I'm going to make it.|我可能去不了了

Neil,|内尔

That place over there.|在那边的那个地方

they know me.|他们认识我

I've taken clients there.|我在那接待过客户

Well, now you're taking a new client.|那么,现在你在接待一个新客户

Hi, uh...|嘿,呃…

Mr. Randall.|兰道尔先生

good afternoon, sir.|下午好,先生

Pleasure to see you again.|很高兴再见到你

Now, um,|现在

We have a table for three, please?|我们有3个人

Right this way.|这边请

May I take your coats?|我能帮你挂上外套吗?

It's all right.|不用了

What can I get you to drink?|你们想喝点什么

Nothing, thank you.|不用了,谢谢

Ahh, good bottle of wine. Red.|啊,来一瓶上好的红酒

Something around, uh, 200 bucks.|大概在200块左右的就行

Yes, sir.|是的,先生

And these prices--|还有这些价格

What would you recommend, Neil?|你有什么推荐的吗,内尔?

Who do you think you are?|你以为你是谁?

Oh, that's easy.|哦,这很简单

Right now,|现在

I'm god.|我是上帝

please just tell us|请你就告诉我们

What you want us to do.|你到底想让我们干什么

You know, people are always saying|你知道,人们总说

They'd do anything for their kids.|他们为了孩子可以做任何事

Anything.|任何事

So I'm going to put that to the test.|所以我现在会来检验一下这个

For the next 24 hours, you're mine,|在接下来的24个小时里 你们是我的了

Then you get her back. You got it?|然后你们就会她就会回你们身边 懂了吗?

Hmm.

can I take your order?|能帮您点菜了吗?

Yeah, I guess--|是的,我猜

I guess you got steak in here.|我猜你们这有牛排吧

Yes, sir. Steak Dauphinoise.|是的,先生 多菲内牛排

Ok. That'll do. Yeah.|好的,这个就行,恩

Um, rare. Thank you.|半熟的,谢谢

Sir?|先生?

Oh, they're not eating.|哦,他们不吃

Yeah, that's right.|是的,是这样

You gotta run.|你要赶时间

That's right.|是呀

Ahem.

Excuse me.

What do you mean we've gotta run?|你说我赶时间是什么意思?

Well, we gotta pay for this somehow.|那么,我们总得买单吧

And I'm all out of cash.|我现在手头可有些紧

So what are we supposed to do about that?|那么我们该怎么办呢?

You're going to walk out of here right now.|你现在就要走出去

You're not going to talk|你不能跟你

To your buddy on the door,|在门边的那位兄弟说话

And you're going to go get some.|然后你会弄到点钱

And if you're not back here by 5:30|接着在5点半之前回来

With say, 300 bucks,|恩,300块好了

Well, you know what they say.|你知道俗话说

Never pick a fight with someone|千万别跟

Who's got nothing to lose.|一无所有的人打架

Run along.|走吧

That's good.|很好

Who you calling? Kristin.|你给谁打电话 克里斯蒂

That designer I met last month.|上个月我见过的设计师

Who? Kristin.|谁? 克里斯蒂

Will you ever listen to anything I say?|你什么时候能开始听我说的话?

She's 4 blocks from here.|她离这就4条街

Voicemail. No answer.|语音留言 没有回音

There's gotta be someone else|一定还有别的什么人

We know around here.|我们认识的住这片

We don't know anyone on this side of town.|在这边我们谁都不认识

How does he know about our lives?|他怎么知道我们的生活的?

What have we done to him?|我们对他做了什么吗?

We haven't done anything, babe.|我们什么都没做过,宝贝

Ok? He's just crazy. That's what it is.|好吗?他就是疯了 就是这样

Do you know him from work? Tell me.|你工作的时候见过他吗? 跟我说?

Is it from accounts? Somebody you pissed off?|是从会计公司那来的? 你惹过的某个人?

No. What enough that he'd take our kid?|没有,没什么足够到 让他找我们孩子下手的

I don't think so. No way.|我不这么想 没可能

We've only got 15 minutes.|我们只有15分钟

Oh, god. Listen to me.|哦,上帝 听我说

Listen to me. He's got to get the money.|听我说 他一定要搞到那些些

Please. Uh, this is important. It's--|求你了 这很重要

Neil!|内尔!

Neil!|内尔!

We really need your help.|我真的需要你帮忙

Please listen to us.|请听我们说

My name is Neil Randall. And, uh,|我叫内尔 兰道尔 还有,呃

This is my card. This is my wife.|这是我的名片 这是我太太

Ok, we need-- we need money.|好的,我们需要钱

We're not begging.|我这不是在乞讨

Ok, if you could just--|好吧,你能不能

Oh, I'm late for a meeting.|哦,我有个会要迟到了

No. No, you get back.|不,不,你回来

Our daughter could--|我们的女儿可能

No, don't!|不,别这样

Our daughter could die if you don't help us.|如果你不帮我们我们女儿可能会死的

If you don't take your hands off of me|如果你在接下来的2秒里

In the next 2 seconds--|不把你的手拿开

Neil, let him go. Let's go.|内尔,放开他 让他走吧

I have an idea. I have an idea!|我有主意了 我有主意了

'Scuse me. 'Scuse me.|借过,借过

We need to sell this bracelet.|我们要卖这个手镯

I paid 2 grand for that.|我买的时候用了2000块

We only need 300.|现在只要300块

Yeah. Ok.|- 是呀 - 好吧

Come on. We gotta go.|快点,我们得快点走了

It's a fake. Give you 20 bucks.|这是个假的 我出20

What? It's not a fake.|什么? 这不是假的

Are you kidding me?|你在跟我开玩笑吗?

Baby, I paid 2 grand for it, ok?|宝贝,我可是花了2千块买的

Stop.|停

I was kidding. Kidding.|我就是开玩笑,开玩笑

I'll give you 200, ok?|我会给你200块,可以吗?

Funny. 300.|真有趣,300

Oh, forget it.|哦,那算了吧

Yeah. Well, there's just one little thing.|是吗,好吧,但是有一样

I can't forget it.|我是不会忘了的

300. Now.|300,现在

come on. We got 2 minutes.|快点,我们还有2分钟

This way.|这边

aah!

Where'd he go? S-sir?|他去哪了?先生?

Where did he go?|那人在哪?

He was sitting right there.|他就坐在那边

I--I'm sorry, sir. I didn't see, um...|不好意思,先生 我没看见,呃…

The man, he was sitting right there.|那个人,他刚刚就在那的

Uh, I'm sorry, I--|呃,对不起,我

Come on. You must have!|得了 你一定看见了

Hey.|嘿

Dead on time.|时间刚刚好

Now this place ain't bad.|这家餐馆还不错

I might bring the good wife here, huh?|我或许会带我的好夫人来的

Settle this up, would you, Neil?|把帐付了 行吗,内尔?

'Scuse us.|我们先走了

So you got it? Yeah.|-那么你已经弄到钱了? -是的

Quite a performance.|表现得真不错

Let's see if you can get to south frank|让我们看看你们能否在二十分钟之内

Within 20 from here.|赶到south frank

I need this delivered in person.|我需要有人亲自把这个送到

What's this? What's going on?|- 这是什么? - 怎么回事?

Go and check the station after it's done.|在你送到之后到车站去看一下

Just a little errand for Abby, Neil.|就是给艾比一个小差事,内尔

Calm down.|冷静一下

What is it? I don't know.|这是什么? 我不知道

easy, hey.|冷静,嘿

I want to get to know you a little better.|我想更加了解一下你

We might have something in common--|我们可能有些共同点呢

For Christ's sake.|看在上帝的份上

It's all right. Neil.|没关系 内尔

I can do it.|我能做到

I can deliver a letter, ok?|我还能送信,行吗?

Ok, ok. You go.|好的,好的,你去吧

Take care, ok?|一定要留意,好吗?

You're not worried, are you?|你不担心,对吗?

She might see a cop.|她可能会看到一个警察

Start getting ideas.|开始有些小念头

No, she'll do it.|不会的,她会做好的

Uhh. Abby!|啊 艾比!

Wait. Leave it. Leave it.|等一下,别管她 别管她

You son of a bitch!|你个婊子养的

Just leave it, ok?|别管她,好吗?

All right?|还好吗?

Anger's good, Neil.|生气是好事,内尔

Come on.|来吧

Come on. Let's go.|来吧,我们走

Let's go.|我们走

Hey!|嘿

Hey!|嘿

Hey.|嘿

One word and your daughter's dead.|乱说一个字,你女儿就会死

Hey. Dad.|- 嘿 - 爸爸

It's good to see you, son. How are you?|看到你真好,儿子 还好吗?

What are you doing here?|你在这干什么?

Uh, well, I just, uh,|呃,我就是,呃

Had to come in for work,|为了工作必须要来一下

And, uh,|还有,呃

Well, what about you?|那么,你呢?

I mean, I wouldn't expect to see you|我是说,我没想到会碰到你

On the Westside.|在城西

Kory, that girl|科里,那个女孩是

I met in social studies.|我在社会学遇到的

She lives just down the street, so.|她就在下条街,所以

Good.|好

Good.|好

Is, uh, everything ok?|都,都还好吧?

Yeah, I'm fine.|是的,我很好

Oh, just work, job.|哦,就是工作,工作

I got a lot on my mind and stuff.|有一大堆事烦着我

Listen, we gotta run.|听着,我们必须得走了

I'll catch you later on, ok?|我们一会见,好吗?

Yeah, sure.|好的,当然

Could you-- uh, use a ride, or...|你,你需要我们稍你一程吗?

Yeah. Neil.|- 是的 - 内尔

Have you forgotten something?|你忘了些什么事情吗?

If you're late?|如果你迟到会怎么样?

Huh?|恩?

Your wife'll kill you.|你太太会杀了你的

Yeah, I forgot.|是的,我忘了

I'm sorry, son. We're pushed for time.|对不起,孩子 我们时间很紧

I'll talk to you later, ok?|我们以后谈,好吗?

Sure.|当然

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

So you got a child of your own|那么你也有孩子

And you put us through this.|然后你让我们经历这些

What's he going to think of the two of you|他会对你们俩怎么看

When this comes out?|当这件事曝光之后

Have you thought about that?|你考虑过这个吗?

Hey, what's he going to think, huh?|嘿,他会怎么想,恩?

Tell me.|告诉我

Come on.|快点

What's he going to think?|他会怎么想?

What's he going to tell Kory|他会怎么告诉科里

When mom and dad are on the evening news?|当爸爸和妈妈在晚间新闻里

Have you thought about that?|你考虑过这个问题吗?

Well, have you?|想过吗?

What the hell are you doing?!|你在干什么?

Uhh.

How's everything going at work?|工作上的事还好吧?

I hear advertising's a cutthroat business.|我听说广告业是个让人窒息的行业

A lot of pressure.|很多压力

Is that why you screw up so many people's lives?|这就是你为什么打乱那么多人的生活吗?

What are you talking about?|你在说什么?

Recognize that place?|认识这个地方吗?

Fifth floor. Straight ahead.|5楼,正前方

That's the head office of Magris industries.|那就是玛格里斯工业的总部

You've heard of them?|你听说过他们吗?

Of course you have.|你当然听过了

And with this|还有这个

Million dollar launch coming up,|百万元的项目启动

I'm sure this is something|我确定这很了不起

You'd want to keep under wraps.|你想让它不被发现

What do you get for hacking into|你黑进企业的信息

Corporate information these days?|会得到什么?

Where'd you get this?|你从哪得到的?

Ah, don't panic. It's only a copy.|啊,别紧张 就是个复印件

Abby has the original.|艾比那的是原件

Yeah, it's all down there|是的, 全在她那

In black and white.|白纸黑字

Times, places.|时间,地点

How you bought your way into getting that account.|你怎么买通关系得到的那个帐号

What would the competition do|竞争对手会怎么做

With something like that?|针对那样的事情?

Your company's reputation will be ruined.|你们公司的信誉会毁于一旦

But Karl won't blame you, Neil.|但是卡尔,不会责怪你,内尔

Will he?|是吧?

Well, Mr. Carver's due back any minute,|卡沃先生马上就会回来

But I can give it to him for you.|但是我可以帮你转交给他

No, it's ok.|不,不用了

I've got to really give it to him myself, thank you.|我一定要亲手交给他,谢谢

Sure. Have a seat.|当然,请坐

You just want to destroy everything we've got,|你就是想把我们的一切都毁了

Don't you?|是吗?

Look, I don't want to destroy you, Neil.|看,我不想毁了你,内尔

I'll prove it.|我会证明给你看的

I'll give you one shot.|我会给你一次机会

Stop her.|阻止她

You serious?|你是认真的吗?

Stop her.|阻止她

Uhh. Come on. Come on. Shit!|呃,快点,快点 靠

Hello?|你好?

Abby? It's--|艾比?我是

It's Neil.|我是内尔

Abby, don't hand over that envelope.|艾比,别交出那个信封

What? Look,|- 什么? - 听着

I--I don't have time to explain.|我,我没时间解释

Just walk out of the office, ok?|走出那个办公室,好吗?

We have to do what he says, Neil.|我们要照他说的做,内尔

Think about Sophie.|想想索菲

Get out of there, Abby, please.|从那出来 艾比,求你了

No, listen to me. We have to do what he said.|不,听我说 我们必须这么做

Get out of there!|从那出来

Look, he says it's all right.|听着,他说这没关系

All right.|好吧

Time's up.|时间到

Oh, no. Abby, no!|哦,不,艾比,不!

Excuse me. Are you Mr. Carver?|对不起 您是卡沃先生吗?

No! Abby, for Christ's sake, no!|不!艾比 看在上帝的份上,不!

No! Don't!|不!不要!

Abby, for Christ's sake! I said don't!|艾比,上帝呀! 我说过不要的!

Shit!|靠

Go on.|得了吧

You know you're dying for one.|你知道你很想来一根

Been thinking about something you said|我在想你在餐馆里说过的话

In that restaurant.

Do you know what it was?|你知道那是什么吗?

"I'm Mr. Randall," you said.|你说:“我是兰道尔先生”

Maybe it's just me,|可能就是我这样觉得

But there's something about you,|但是在你

Or anyone,|或者其他人

Calling themselves mister|叫自己先生的时候

That makes me feel kind of...|会让我感觉到有点…

Sick.|恶心

You know what I mean?|你明白我的意思吗?

Yeah.|是的

You think you can rely on someone,|你觉得你可以信任某个人

And then she just...|结果她…

You're pathetic.|你真可怜

By comparison to you, Neil,|跟你比,内尔

Of course I'm pathetic.|我也很可怜

I mean, you've got everything.|我是说 你已经得到所有的东西了

Great job, nice...|好工作

House.|好房子

Terrific wife.|好老婆

Shit.|靠

I was going to say lovely daughter.|我本来想说可爱的女儿

Hey. Let's see how she's doing.|嘿,让我们看看她现在怎么样

8-2-7.|8-2-7

Hey. It's me.|嘿,是我

Any problems?|有什么问题吗?

Good.|好的

Right.|对

She's watching cartoons.|她在看卡通呢

Let me speak to my daughter!|让我跟女儿说话

All right. I'll check in later.|好的,我等会再打回来

Keep the door locked.|把门锁好

Here you go.|给你

She's an attractive woman, Neil.|她是个很有吸引力的女人,内尔

Don't be hard on her.|别对她太坏

I'm so sorry. I had to do it.|不好意思 我必须要这么做

No. I know. I didn't know|- 没事,我知道 - 我不知道

Listen, I've got to pick something up.|听着,我还要去取些东西

You stay here.|你们呆在这

Why didn't you do what I--|为什么你不

What I told you?|照我说的做

Because I do what he tells me to do|因为我在做他让我做的事

Until he says otherwise.|除非他让我别做

You know what?|你知道吗?

It doesn't matter.|这没关系

I wasn't going to put Sophie in danger.|我不会把索菲扯到危险中去

Not in danger. He told me to stop you.|不危险 他让我阻止你的

Yes, but if I had done that,|是的,但是如果我那么做了

Who knows what he would have said?|谁知道他会怎么说?

Abby, he's playing with us.|艾比,他在耍我们呢

Don't you get that?|你们认识到这一点吗?

Yes, I get that.|是的,我认识到了

Well, that's a good girl.|那么,这才是个好女孩

Don't patronize me.|别摆出这付施舍我的样子

And don't stand there pretending that|也别站在这装做毫不关心

Your precious career doesn't matter.|你那宝贝工作的样子

Oh, you mean the thing that keeps you in luxury?|哦,你是说那个让你能享用 奢侈品的工作吗?

Yeah, playing blocks with Sophie|是,跟索菲玩积木

For the past 6 years has been luxury.|在过去的六年里真是奢侈啊

Well, I'm real sorry, babe, if bringing up your child|那么,对不起,宝贝 如果你提起你的女儿的话

Has been such a pain in the ass to you.|曾经还是你的眼中钉

I didn't say that, and by the way, Neil, honey,|我没那么说 顺便说一下,内尔,亲爱的

She's our child!|她是我们的孩子!

This is what he wants.|这就是他想要的

Oh, screw you.|靠,你去死吧

No, this is what he wants.|不,这就是他想要的

Stop. Listen to me.|闭嘴 听我说

I have been listening|我这一辈子

To you my whole life.|都在听你的

Do you get it?|你懂了吗?

My whole life!|我这一辈子

No, you listen to me!|不,你听我的!

You listen to me.|你听我的

Why don't you just go back to Denver?|你为什么不回丹佛?

It's a really great time to bring that up, baby.|你还真会挑时间说这个

Really great.|真不错

I'm sorry.|对不起

Neil, his phone.|内尔, 他的电话

He just called the sitter.|他刚给保姆打过电话

We can get the number, quick!|我们能弄到号码,快!

Hurry up.|快

Hurry up.|快

555-1215.|555-1215

He's coming, he's coming.|他来了 他来了

I'm not going to let that asshole--|我不会让那个混蛋

Put it down, put it down!|放下它,放下它!

I want this delivered.|我想要把这个送走

There will be a nice surprise waiting for you.|在那会有个非常好的惊喜等着你们

Take the train.|坐火车

One hour there and back.|来回要一个小时

What is it?|这是什么

I'll wait here.|我会在这等着

No.|不

What did you say?|你说什么?

I think you heard me.|我想你应该听到了

Neil, come on.|内尔,算了

Don't worry about it, Abby.|别担心,艾比

I think, underneath it all,|我想,在你内心深处

He's really quite the family man.|你还是一个顾家的人

You're really beginning to annoy me, Neil.|你真的开始烦着我了,内尔

But anger is good, right?|但是生气是好事,是吗?

Really beginning to piss me off.|真的开始让我生气了

What exactly are you going to do about that--|那你到底想要做什么?

Stop!|住手!

Please, get off.|求你了,放开他

Please, stop.|求你了,住手

Will this do you, boyo, huh?|这样够吗? 小子,恩?

Will this do you?|这样够吗?

Please, no!|求你了,别

He'll do it.|他会照做的

That box. One hour.|那个盒子,一个小时

It's ok...|没事了

Are you ok, baby?|你还好么,宝贝?

Are you ok? It's ok.|你还好么? 没事了

I'm ok, I'm ok.|我没事 我没事

final boarding call|最后一次检票上车播音

For the express to new York city...|去纽约到特快列车...

Baby, we can't, it's too dangerous. Please.|宝贝,我们不行 太危险了,拜托

Yeah.|是的

What's he trying to do to us, huh?|他想对我们做什么

He's wiping out our lives.|他正在毁掉我们的生活

Bit by bit.|一点一点的

I'm calling that number.|我要拨那个号码

No. Are you crazy--|不,你疯了么?

After he dialed, the first thing|他拨了那个号码后

He said was "827."|他说的第一件事就是“827”

Now, why would he say that?|现在,为什么他要说那个?

It's gotta be a hotel room.|可能是一个旅馆的房间号

What if he's watching?|如果他在看怎么办?

It's a hotel, Allerton Crowne Plaza.|是一个旅馆 Allerton Crowne Plaza

I knew it.|我知道这个地方

This could be the only chance we get.|这个可能是我们唯一的机会了

It's 8 blocks from here.|从这要坐8站

May I help you?|有什么可以帮您的么?

We've got an hour.|我们还有一个小时

Excuse me.|借过

I'm sorry, this is an emergency.|对不起,这个很紧急

Excuse me. I'm sorry.|对不起

I'm sorry.|很抱歉

Oh, come on, are you serious?|哦,拜托,你是认真的么?

Oh, god, what's next?|哦,天啊,下一步是什么?

Abby, I'm not going to wait|艾比,我不打算等下去了

To find out what's next. I'm opening it.|为了找出下一步,我要打开它

Neil...|内尔...

I gotta do it, baby,|我要打开它

I gotta find out.|我会知道的

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

The whole thing's a mind game, Abby.|整件事就是一个心理游戏,艾比

Don't worry. We'll get her back.|别担心,我们会把她救回来的

Come on.|来吧

Good evening. Welcome to the Allerton Crowne Plaza.|晚上好,欢迎来到 Allerton Crowne Plaza

Can I help you?|有什么可以帮助您的么?

Have you seen...|你们有没有见过...

They're here.|他们在这里

Dark haired, 40-year-old woman|一个黑发的40岁女人

With a little girl in a pink sweatsuit.|带着一个穿粉色运动衫的小女孩

They checked in today.|他们今天入住的

All right.|是的

They said that the little girl|他们说过那个小女孩

Seemed really quiet.|看上去很安静

keep her talking.|去和她聊天

Is there a dry cleaning service here?|这里有干洗服务么?

Yes, ma'am, there is.|有的,女士

Oh, good.|哦,很好

Honey.|亲爱的

Honey,|亲爱的

We really ought to get going.|我们真的该走了

Thank you so much.|非常感谢你

We'll take the stairs.|我们走楼梯

825. It's the next one.

It's going to be on that side.|应该在那一边

Shh.|嘘

it's a TV.|是电视声音

Wait here. No.|在这里等着 不

You need to wait here.|你等在这里

Be careful.|小心

I'm calling the cops if anything happens, ok?|如果发生意外,我就报警,好吗?