首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 言情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 顶客排行 | 内容搜索
监狱生活 [Felon] 2008 - cd1/2
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式:
"普通播放" 或 "高清播放".
请点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮, 进行在线收看电影.
当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
只要能看到电影播放窗口就一定能够观看.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

请点击 按钮, 免费观看.
初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .
如果您点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮后, 无法看到播放窗口, 可能是您的上网线路无法连接到我们的视频播放服务器. 经测试, 网通和电信的上网线路是可以顺畅播放英学网电影视频的.
如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
0

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-02-02 23:37:17 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:52次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Okay, let's get you some bananas.|好了  我拿点香蕉给你

You haven't touched your cereal. I thought you were hungry.|你一点也没碰麦片 我还以为你饿了

- Good. - So, what's up for today?|- 很好 - 那么今天要做点什么

Well, today, we gotta give the caterer the last check.|今天呢 我们要最后 确认一下宴会负责人

Go over the decorations at the church.|看一下教堂的布置

Find out why my dress is gonna cost more.|确定我的礼服还要多少钱

I didn't want lace on the bust, instead they doubled it.|我不想再胸口有蕾丝 但是他们却加了很多

How much more?|还差多少

Six-fifty.

Six-fifty, that's a lot of money.|300  那可是一大笔钱

Mikey, come here.|麦克  过来

Six-fifty, what do you think of that? Are you sure?|300  你觉得怎么样 你肯定吗

Yeah.|是啊

- Man says go for it. - Really?|- 小男人就这么定了 - 真的吗

It's your wedding dress, baby. Mikey wants Mom to look hot.|这是你的婚纱  宝贝 麦克希望妈妈漂亮点

- So do I. - Major brownie points.|- 我也是 - 主要是有好处

Hey, hand me that, Manny? Manny...? Thanks.|嘿  把那递给我 曼尼? 曼尼? 谢谢

- What time we got, 4:30? - On the dot, wade.|- 我们要几点到  4:30吗 - 准时  韦德

- Checks, boys. - I'm down with that, man.|- 支票来了  伙计们 - 我就是为了这个 老兄

Time to get paid.|到时候发钱了

Baby.|宝贝

- We got the business loan. - Shut up. Are you kidding?|- 我们拿到商业贷款了 - 别胡说  你没开玩笑吗

Oh, baby, that's so great.|哦  宝贝 这是太棒了

I can hire four or five more guys.|我能再多请四 五个人

I get Joe to run a second crew.|我会让乔管第二班人

Do another 30 grand this year.|今年再赚三万

I'm so proud of you, baby.|我太为你骄傲了  宝贝

You built up this entire business all on your own.|你白手起家 创了这番事业

No, we did.|不  是我们一起

Somebody's in the house.|有人在房子里

We gotta get Mikey, quiet.|我们要保护麦克  小点声

Stay with me.|和我待在一起

- Okay. - Okay, okay.|- 好的 - 好的  好的

What's wrong?|怎么了

Everything's okay.|没事

- Everything's okay. - What's happening?|- 没事 - 怎么回事

Everything's okay. Just go back to sleep.|没事 快点睡吧

Stay in this room.|待在房间里

Wade!|韦德!

Stop. What are you doing?|停下 你在干什么

- Back off. - I said stop.|- 退后 - 我说了停下

Damn it.|该死

Oh, God.|哦  上帝

Wade, what's happening?|韦德  怎么了

Stay in the house!|待在房子里!

Stay in the house!|待在房子里!

Stay alive, stay alive.|别死  别死

Please don't die.|千万不要死

Jesus Christ.|上帝啊

Motherfucker, I did that.|他妈的  我干了什么

Wade, I'm calling 911.|韦德  我打911报警了

Can she at least put him to bed, please?|能不能至少让她抱他上床

We didn't find a weapon anywhere.|我们在哪里都没发现武器

He did have your wallet in his hand.|他手上确实拿着你的钱包

Maybe you thought that if you...|也许你以为如果你

No. What I saw was, he was reaching for something.|不  我所看见的是 他伸手要拿什么东西

I thought it was a gun or weapon.|我以为是枪或是其他武器

I told him to stop, he kept turning around, okay?|我告诉他停下 但他还是转了过来 好吗

So I aimed the bat, then he started to duck.|所以我举起了球棒 之后他开始躲避

Look, if he was still in the house when it happened...|听着 要是事情发生时 他还在房子里

...or if he was at least armed, we could make a case for self-defense.|或者至少他带着武器 我们还能作为正当防卫处理

But the problem is, he was no longer a threat when he left the house.|但问题是 当他离开房子的时候 他就不再构成威胁了

Yet you proceeded to chase him outside with a bat.|而你仍然拿着球棒 追着他到了外面

- Killed him with one swing. - Wait a second, please.|- 一棒子把他打死 - 拜托  等等

- L... It was an accident. - I'm sorry.|- 我 这是个意外 - 我很抱歉

We're gonna have to place you under arrest for murder.|我们要以谋杀逮捕你

Murder?|谋杀?

Are you out of your minds? The guy was robbing us.|你们是疯了吗 那家伙抢劫了我们

- He was in my child's room! - Ma'am, I understand...|- 他就在我儿子的房间里! - 女士 我理解

what was wade supposed to do? Wait for the guy to shoot him?|韦德该怎么办  难道等他开枪打他吗

No, what he should have done is stay inside and dial 911.|不  他该做的是 留在房子里 然后打911报警

Face the wall. Hands over your head.|面朝墙   手放在头上

Hands up on the wall.|把手举高放在墙上

Are you Hlv positive?|你是HIV阳性吗

No.|不

Don't touch this button unless it's an emergency.|除非是紧急情况 不然就不要按着按钮

Come back up in here.|回到这里

You know what I'm saying? Don't come back up in here.|你知道我说什么  不要再回到这里

You eyeball me, motherfucker, huh? You eyeballing me?|你盯着我 他妈的 嗯? 你敢盯着我

You motherfucker.|你个混蛋

I see, you're a bitch, huh?|我知道了 你是个贱人 嗯?

I'm gonna clean your mouth. Suck my dick.|我要洗干净你的嘴  把我那东西塞进去

Fuck you!|操你!

Fight in 33! Fight in 33!|33号有打斗! 33号有打斗!

- All of you get against the wall. - Crew resistance.|- 所有人都挨墙站好 - 全体戒备

I'll fucking kill you.|我他妈的一定会杀了你

Against the wall, everybody.|所有人挨着墙

- I'll kill you, boy. - All this started from you looking, man.|- 我会杀了你的 小子 - 这都是因为你随便乱看 老兄

You're dead, motherfucker. You're so dead.|你死定了 贱人 你绝对死定了

Keep your hands on your heads.|手放在头上

You down for yours, holmes?|你就靠自己了吗 福尔摩斯

We gonna have a wreck in here?|我们这儿会有个脑残吗

- No. - Good.|- 不会 - 很好

You just clean up the pad on wednesdays and Saturdays.|你知道每周三 六打扫房间

And keep all your shit on your bunk.|自己管好自己

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

- Hey. - Hey.|- 嘿  - 嘿

Baby, what happened to your face?|宝贝 你的脸怎么了

I got jumped.|我被人教训了

- Well, we gotta tell somebody. - It won't help, Laura.|- 那我们该找人报告 - 这没用  劳拉

Are you okay?|你没事吧

How's Mikey?|麦克怎么样了

He's scared.|他吓坏了

He just keeps asking for you, wade. I didn't know what to tell him.|他只是不停地问起你  韦德 我不知道要怎么告诉他

So I told him that you went on a trip.|所以我告诉他你去旅行了

It doesn't help that we're staying with my mother.|我们和我妈一起住  这一点帮助也没有

Great.|很好

Wade, I didn't feel safe at the house by myself.|韦德 我害怕自己待在房子

Everything's gonna be okay.|一切都会没事的

I promise you.|我向你保证

We have to get you out of here.|我们要把你从这里弄出去

They're gonna give me a public defender.|他们会给我安排一个 公共辩护律师

Let me see what they say. We'll go from there.|让我知道他们有什么想法 然后我们再想办法

I'm Mara Reid. I'll be representing you.|我是玛拉·里德 我是你的代表律师

Hi. Nice to meet you.|嗨  很高兴见到你

This part's a formality. Judge will arraign you.|这是程序的一部分 法官会传讯你

Set bail at a million, which is mandatory for a murder charge.|保释金是一百万  这是谋杀指控的强制规定

Do you have a million dollars in collateral?|你有没有可抵押的一百万

No, not even close.|不  差得远呢

Anybody willing to help out and co-sign? Your parents?|有人愿意帮忙或是联合签名吗 你的父母呢

My parents died nine years ago.|我父母九年前就死了

I'll do what I can to move things along.|我会看看我能做点什么

Yeah!|耶!

State of revolution!|国家革命!

Revolution!|革命!

Come on in. Come on, motherfucker.|快进来  来啊  贱人

- Get in. - Fuck, yeah.|- 进来 - 操  耶

What are we gonna be? We'll see.|我们会怎么样  等着瞧吧

We'll see.|等着瞧吧

Did Smith say why they were rioting?|史密斯说了他们为什么闹事吗

No. It's like he got everyone riled up just for the hell of it.|没有 看来他煽动所有人 只不过是好玩

Now, with John, there's always a reason.|现在 和约翰一起  总是会有原因的

Come and destroy me. Break the illusion to pieces.|过来摧毁我 把幻觉打碎

You sure know how to stir up a pile of shit, don't you, boy?|你还真了解如何煽动那些混蛋 是不是 老兄

Well, you know me, Gordon, always one for live entertainment.|你知道我的  戈登 活着总是要有点乐趣

They mean business this time, John.|他们这次是认真的  约翰

They wanna stick you in the hole forever.|他们要你永远都待在这里

Now, you and I both know you don't want that.|现在 你和我都明白你不想这样

My Maria would have been 27 yesterday.|我的玛丽亚昨天就27岁了

Is that what this is all about?|这就是原因吗

You gotta stop living in the past, John.|你该停止活在过去   约翰

Hey, I am the past.|嘿  我就是过去

I should've been a dead man.|我应该是个死人

Instead, they turned me into the walking fucking dead.|但是他们把我变成了 这个活死人

All right, look.|好了 听着

I'm gonna get them to transfer you. Give you a fresh start.|我让他们把你转走  让你有个新的开始

But after that, I am all out of favors. You understand me?|但这之后 我不会再帮你了 你明白吗

Well, I guess it's...|那么我想这就是

...on to the next chapter, huh, Gordon?|翻开新的一章 嗯?  戈登

But then again, maybe not.|然后再来一次  或许不会

Just behave yourself, would you?|就管好你自己 好吗

Come on.|快点

What the hell's going on?|到底是怎么回事

My preliminary was supposed to be weeks ago.|我的初审应该是在几星期前

I asked for more time to build your case.|我请求延期来准备你的案子

But I got some good news.|但我有些好消息

The DA's sympathetic to your situation. He is.|检察官同情你的处境 他很同情你

He's agreed to reduce if you plead no contest forthwith commitment...|如果你马上认罪 不提出异议 他同意...

Hold on. What does that mean?|等等 这是什么意思

If you plead no contest...|如果你不提出异议

...he'll reduce the charge to involuntary manslaughter.|他会把指控改为过失杀人

You get no more than three years, you start serving it immediately.|你的刑期不会超过三年 而且是立即执行

If you stay out of trouble, you'll only do half.|如果你表现好的话 你的刑期会减半

Hell, you've already got 95 days time served.|而且 你已经服刑95天了

You'd be out in less than 15 months.|不到15个月你就能出来了

And what other options do I have?|我还有其它选择吗

We go to a jury trial which will take a year to get to anyway...|我们会进行陪审团审判 这至少会持续一年

...and they try you for second-degree murder.|而他们会指控你二级谋杀

It carries a mandatory sentence of 15 years to life.|量刑是有期徒刑15年

Look, take the deal.|听着  接受这个

We won't do better.|这是我们的最好选择

Your Honor, the defendant is willing to plead guilty...|法官大人 被告愿意对修正后的

...to an amended count of involuntary manslaughter.|过失杀人认罪

We've agreed to a three-year sentence in state prison...|我们同意在州监狱立即执行

...with a forthwith commitment.|三年徒刑

The 97 days Mr. Porter has served in county jail...|波特先生已经在县监狱 服刑的97天

...would be credited to his overall sentence.|将会计算在他所有的刑期内

Mr. Porter.|波特先生

Do you understand that this can be used against you...|你是否明白这将会不利于

...in any future violations or convictions...|未来会导致你加刑的

...resulting in additional time added to your sentence?|任何违例或犯罪的不利

Yes, Your Honor.|是的  法官大人

And Mr. Porter, do you understand...|波特先生 你是否明白

...that you'll be banned from buying or possessing firearms...|在你刑期和假释期结束前

...that until your sentence and parole term is served...|你将被禁止购买和持有武器

...you cannot vote or leave the county without authorization.|同时如果没有授权 你不能投票或离开这个国家

- Do you understand these terms? - Yes, Your Honor.|- 你明白这些话的意思吗 - 是的  法官大人

Therefore, Mr. Porter, for your conviction in count one...|那么 波特先生  基于你对指控的认罪

...this court sentences you to three years in state prison...|本庭判处你在州监狱服刑三年

...with a credit of 97 days already served.|同时已有97天刑期被执行

- Good luck to you, sir. - Thank you, Your Honor.|- 祝你好运 先生 - 谢谢你 法官大人

Yo, man, we caught the chain to the motherfucking madhouse, homey.|天啊  我们要排队去 那该死的疯人院了 伙计

It's like this place is always cracking off.|就是个互相攻击的地方

Yo, my name is Jake. They call me Snowman.|我叫杰克  他们都叫我雪人

- What's yours? - Wade.|- 你叫什么名字 - 韦德

Wade.|韦德

Yo, man, know who that fucker is, wade?|你知道那家伙是谁吗 韦德

White dude with the mustache?|那个大胡子的白人吗

That's Danny Samson.|那是丹尼·萨姆森

Dude's in the Brand.|他是Brand的兄弟

He should be locked up at the SHU at the Bay right now...|他应该马上就被关进 海湾的SHU

...but, like, the mad dog's genius, you know?|但是这疯狗很聪明  你知道吗

He flies under the radar. He's like a sleeper.|他能逃过惩罚  他就像个变色龙

No letters, no AB tats, nothing.|没有信件 没有AB纹身  什么也没有

Cops can't fucking validate him.|警察就是没法定他的罪

What's the Brand?|什么是Brand

It's the Aryan Brotherhood, man.|雅利安兄弟会(监狱黑帮之一) 老弟

Yo, you better figure your shit out fast, homey.|你最好快点搞清楚 伙计

- So, what time's the game tonight? - Five.|- 那么今晚的比赛是几点 - 五点

What are you doing?|你在干什么

Hiding from Jill Sanders.|躲开吉尔·桑德森

She wants to fight me...|她想要和我打架

...but she's a girl.|但她是个女孩

Which one? The one in the white?|哪个 是穿白衣服的那个吗

Well, she is big.|她是挺高大的

Yeah, she's huge.|是啊 她很魁梧

Well, you tell her you're not gonna fight, period.|那你就告诉她 你不会打架 暂时不会

So she might as well just let it go.|那么她也许会就这么算了

And if that doesn't work, then, you know, just kick her in the nuts.|要是这没用的话 那么你知道的 就好好教训她

Give me a hug. Get out of here, man.|抱一个 快去吧 小子

Come on.|来吧

I'll see you later.|稍后见

Hey, Todd. You know I was kidding, right?|嘿 托德  你知道我是在开玩笑  对吧

The weak are the ones who can't avoid trouble.|不能避免麻烦的人才是弱者

- I know, Dad. - All right. See you later.|- 我知道 爸爸 - 好了  稍后见

Oh, man.|哦 天啊

Yo, that fucking toad's eyeballing you, homey.|那该死的家伙盯着你呢 伙计

Got into a fight with him at county. Didn't think it was that big a deal.|和这人干上一架  你也许觉得没什么大不了的

Shit, man, everything in here is a big fucking deal.|该死 老兄 在这里所有的 事情都他妈的重要

Look at someone the wrong way, it's on.|看人时用错眼神 就会出事

You fucking don't look at them, it's on.|你要是他妈的不看他们 也会出事

Do yourself a favor.|帮自己个忙

When we get down to yard...|等我们到场地上

...get down for your fucking race, wood.|选好你要站哪边   伍迪 (监狱中白人的称呼  音译)

Sling with the first monkey who opens his mouth.|和第一个开口要调戏你的

I'll back you up. Don't you fucking worry about it.|我会罩着你的   你根本不用担心

- It's jumping off. - What?|- 开始了 - 什么

We have a major 415 in the back of the bus. Multiple inmates involved.|汽车后部发生事件415 许多犯人牵涉在内

Have an ERT unit dispatched and ready.|派一支ERT队做好准备

- Oh, fuck! - They got the motherfucking goons.|- 哦 妈的! - 这些混帐 傻瓜

You found it under your seat. Don't say shit.|你在自己的座位底下发现的 什么也别说

- Rats get whacked. - What are you doing?|- 胆小才会被吓住 - 你在干什么

Sit down and shut up. Now!|坐下 闭上嘴 现在!

Heads down! Now!|低下头! 现在!

And stay down...|坐好

...stay quiet.|不要乱动

Or I'll CN gas the whole fucking bus. Let you choke on it!|不然我会在这汽车上放催泪弹 让你们受个够!

Send him to the infirmary.|把他送到医务室

Throw the rest in the hole till we figure this shit out.|把其他人扔去牢房 直到我们搞清楚这事

- Team, get them off the bus. - Get your asses up.|- 小队 把他们弄下车 - 快给我起来

- Let's go off the bus. Let's go. - Let's go. Hurry up.|- 快下车  快走 - 快走 快点

It wasn't my weapon, I swear.|这不是我的刀 我发誓

- Save that shit. - It was under my seat.|- 省省吧 - 这就在座位下面

Jesus Christ.|老天啊

What am I gonna do?|我要怎么办

Oh, man.|哦  老弟

Hey!|嘿!

- Hey, guard! - Shut the fuck up!|- 嘿 看守! - 闭上你的鸟嘴!

Guard, please.|看守 拜托

Hello?|有人吗

What am I gonna do? One fucking phone call!|我要怎么办 就他妈一个电话!

Damn it, this is fucking crazy.|该死  真是疯了

Motherfucker, come on!|混蛋  别这样!

Please, God. Please.|求你了  上帝  拜托

I shouldn't even fucking be in here!|我根本就不该待在这里!

Get your head off the ground, fish.|把头抬起来  新丁

Look at me in my eyes when I talk to you.|当我和你说话时 看着我的眼睛

We know you didn't stick that inmate. Tell us who did it and you're out of it.|我们知道你没有刺那个犯人 告诉我们谁干的 你就没事了

I don't know.|我不知道

I found the weapon under my seat.|我在我的座位下面发现了小刀

- Somebody must've slid it on the floor. - Bullshit.|- 一定是有人扔在地上的 - 废话

We know it was Danny Samson.|我们知道是丹尼·萨姆森干的

Just admit it.|只要承认就行了

If you know, why do you need me?|既然你知道  你为什么还要问我

Son of a bitch!|狗杂种!

- I will put you in the hole... - Come on.|- 我会把你放到牢房里 - 别这样

- Till you're fucking an old man.|让你干个老男人

- You hear me? - Wait.|- 你听到我说的了吗 - 等等

Let me tell you about that piece of shit you're covering for.|让我来告诉你  你在掩盖的混帐事实

You think he'll give you love for this, get yourself some protection, right?|你觉得他会为此感激你吗 让你得到保护 是吗

Samson's a stone-cold killer who could give a fuck about you.|萨姆森是个冷血杀手 他根本不在乎你是谁

Look what he did to one of his own race.|看看他对自己人都干了些什么

You don't mean shit to him. Look at me, boy.|你对他什么都不是   看着我 小子

When the time comes, he will whack you.|总有一天 为了自保

Protect his own ass.|他会解决你的

Is that who you looking to back?|这是你想要回想起事情吗

That inmate that got stuck in the neck, he's in critical condition.|那个犯人的颈部被刺 他现在的情况很危险

If he dies, you're going down for accessory to murder.|要是他死了 你就是谋杀从犯

- I don't know. I don't know. I'm sorry. - Fuck it.|- 我不知道 我不知道 对不起 - 混蛋

He wants to soldier up with his new homeys.|他想要和他的新伙伴 一起坚持到底

Let him.|随便他

Congratulations, Porter.|恭喜你  波特

You're on your way to the SHU.|你已经在去SHU的路上了

That's my motherfucking house.|那就是我的地盘

Let's go.|走吧

Come on. Come on, bitch! Come get some.|来啊  来啊 贱人! 来试试吗

Open A Section.|打开A区

Step inside.|进入

One, two, three...|一 二 三

welcome home.|欢迎回家

One, two, three.|一 二 三

Look how lucky you are.|看看你运气有多好

Against the wall.|面朝墙

What's up?|什么事

Crack 13.|打开13号

Do not move, there's a fucking gun trained on your head.|别动  上面有支枪对着你的脑袋

Move to the right.|移到右边

Step inside.|走进去

Close 13.|关闭13号

Get something straight. We're hands-on.|先说清楚了  我们掌管一切

You'll receive no warning shots.|你不会收到警告

I'll uncuff your first hand. Grip the port. Understand?|我会先打开一只手铐 抓住送食口  明白吗

Yes.|是的

Grab the food port. I'll uncuff your second hand.|抓住送食口  我要解开另一只手

Step away from the door. You understand?|从门口走开  明白吗

- Do you understand? - Yes.|- 你明白了吗 - 是的

Step inside.|走进去

You're in here 23l7. Get an hour yard time a day.|你每天都待在这里 每天有一小时的放风

Three showers a week. That's it.|一周三次淋浴   就是这样

- Welcome to the SHU. - Sixteen.|- 欢迎来到SHU - 16

Seventeen, 18, 19.|17 18 19

Warden Reed at Salinas speaks highly of you.|萨利纳斯的监狱长雷德 对你的评价很高

Adapted well, led by example.|适应力强  是个学习榜样

The Army taught me a lot, sir.|军队教会我很多  长官

Rangers, huh?|游骑兵 嗯?

- Shock and Awe, Iraqi Freedom? - No, sir. I just missed it.|- 震慑行动  伊拉克的自由? - 不 长官  我刚好错过了

Did most of my tour in Korea in the DMZ.|我的绝大多数时间是在韩国的非军区

- Any action? - It was like watching paint dry.|- 有过什么行动吗 - 就像看油漆干

NK'd look at us. We'd look at them.|朝鲜看着我们  我们看着他们

Maybe one of us would give the other the finger. That's about it.|或者我们会对他们竖中指 就是这样

You'll see more than that working in the SHU.|在SHU你要看到的可比这多的多

That'd suit me just fine, sir.|那会很适合我 长官

Good. Give me a minute with the warden. I'll introduce you around.|很好  我和监狱长说句话 然后我带你四处看看

Sure.|当然

- Thank you, sir. - Collins.|- 谢谢 长官 - 克林斯

So, what's on your mind, Bill?|那么 你想说什么  比尔

- Hear they're transferring John Smith. - Day after tomorrow.|- 听说他们要把约翰·史密斯转过来 - 后天

We're putting him in Protective Custody with Manson?|我们要对他和曼森一起 进行保护性监禁吗

We'll put him in here in the SHU.|我们准备把他放在这里 在SHU

Seriously, come on.|说真的吗  得了吧

He's caused a wreck in every house he's been in. Better off isolating him.|他在每个待过的地方都搞出事情 最好是隔离他

I'm not adding to that son of a bitch's celebrity. We put him there.|我不会让这家伙太开心的 我们就把他放在那里

- That's what the SHU is for. - Yes, sir.|- 这就是SHU存在的原因 - 是的 长官

Porter, yard time!|波特  放风了!

Let's go. Strip down. Pass your clothes and shoes through the port.|开始吧  脱光衣服   把你的衣服和鞋子从送食口递出来

Anything sharp in there?|有尖锐物体吗

- Nope. - Lf I get cut I'm gonna fucking hurt you.|- 没有 - 要是我割伤了 有你好看的

Run your fingers through your hair.|用手指彻底摸摸头发

Open your mouth.|张开嘴

Lift up your tongue, roll it side to side.|抬起舌头  左右转动

Run your finger along your gum line.|用手指摸下牙龈线

Show me behind your left ear.|让我看看你的左耳

Behind your right.|转过身

Show me your pits. Arms up.|让我看你得腋下  举起手臂

Lift your nut sack.|抬起你的睾丸

Lift your dick.|抬起你的老二

Turn around.|转个身

Lift your right foot.|抬起右脚

Wiggle your toes.|扭动下脚趾

Move your left foot.|动下左脚

Wiggle your toes.|扭动下脚趾

Listen carefully, I want you to squat three times.|仔细听好了  我要你下蹲三次

On the third squat... Stop, stop, stop.|在第三次下蹲时 停下  停下  停下

You squat three times. Listen to my voice.|你下蹲三次  听好我的口令

On the third squat, I want you to spread your cheeks, cough.|在第三次下蹲时   我要你张开屁股  咳嗽

- Go. - Okay.|- 开始 - 好了

You're good. Get dressed.|可以了  把衣服穿上

Let's go.|走吧

Fucking fish. Jesus.|该死的新丁  上帝

Come on.|快点

Face the wall.|面朝墙

Okay, I'm just buttoning...|好了  我只是扣纽扣

Step away.|站开

Crack 13.|打开13号

Back up.|退后

Close 13.|关闭13号

Stop right there. Close side port.|在那里停下  关上玄门

Hands through the port.|把手放在送食口

I release this first cuff, grab the top of the port.|我打开第一个手铐 抓住送食口的上方

I'll release the second cuff, step away from the door.|我要打开第二个手铐 从门口走开

Get in the yard.|走进场地

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Fucking told you, man. Gladiator school's on.|先告诉你  小子 角斗士校场开始了

I got 10 on Gonzales.|我赌10块在冈萨雷斯

I got that. Williams' gonna fuck him up.|我也是  威廉姆斯会解决他的

Come on. Come on.|上啊  上啊

Oh, no. Get up, get up, man. Get up.|哦 不 起来 起来   天啊 起来

We keep it interesting. Assholes will fight anyway.|我们让这保持有趣  反正这些混帐总是会干起来的

- Who you got? - I'm with you. Gonzales.|- 你赌谁 - 我跟你  冈萨雷斯

- Attaboy. Sergeant? - I got williams.|- 干的好   中士呢 - 我赌威廉姆斯

Of course you do.|当然了你

Shit.|该死

I'm el fuego.|我可是无敌了

Fucking Gonzales. Pepper the asshole.|妈的冈萨雷斯   教训他们

Fuck!|操!

The fight was over!|打斗结束了!

Beat your ass, Uncle Tom house nigger!|真是惨哪  汤姆叔叔小屋的黑鬼!

Yeah, you, Jackson! You ain't shit without that gat. You know it.|你 杰克森! 你要是没那把枪 你就是堆屎  你知道的

Put williams out first. Alone.|先把威廉姆斯带出去 就他一个

Think I'm scared of some hole time? Fuck you and the hole.|你以为我怕这些吗 去你的 去你的混蛋

Who said you was going to the hole?|谁告诉你是去牢房的

Put him in the review room. Uncuff him.|带他去审讯室  打开手铐

- Lieutenant. - Yup.|- 中尉 - 是

I believe you're done now.|我相信你现在完蛋了

What the fuck is up now? What?|现在是怎么了  什么?

You said, nigger, right?|你说呢  黑鬼  对吗

That's all you came with? Who the nigger now?|你就这点本事 现在谁是黑鬼呢

Put him in the hole, LT?|带他回牢房  中尉

Throw him in his cell.|把他扔回去

Let everybody see it.|让所有人看看

Still the reigning champ.|还是本届的冠军

Everybody see this?|所有人都看到了吗

SHU inmates can't have packages until next quarter.|在下季度前SHU的犯人 不会收到包裹

I'm wearing an underwire bra.|我穿着带钢圈的胸罩

We're gonna have to strip-search you.|我们要彻查你

Please take off your shirt.|请你把外衣脱掉

I need you to take off your bra too.|我要你把胸罩也脱了

Raise your arms.|把手臂抬起来

Thank you.|谢谢

Hey, baby.|嘿  宝贝

What's wrong?|怎么了

It's nothing, baby. I'm fine.|没事 宝贝 我很好

Jesus Christ, wade, they wouldn't let me see or talk to you for three months.|上帝啊  韦德 他们要三个月 不让我见你 或是和你说话

Then I get this phone call saying that you're in a security housing unit.|之后我接到电话说 你在安全看守组(SHU)

What's going on?|怎么回事

- Just got caught up in something. - Something?|- 只是卷进一些事中 - 一些事

That's it? That's all you're gonna say?|就这样?  这就是你要说的?

Yeah, well, they took away 90 days of my good time.|是啊  他们已经夺走了我生命中 美好的90天

Why? Wade, what did you do?|为什么  韦德 你干了什么

I didn't do anything. I swear.|我什么也没做  我发誓

You must have. Why would they be punishing you?|你一定做了什么  不然他们为什么惩罚你

Things aren't that simple in here, Laura.|在这里事情并没那么简单  劳拉

I can't explain it to you. You have to trust me.|我没法向你解释  你要相信我

Please.|求你了

How's Mikey?|麦克怎么样了

He's fine.|他很好

Will you bring him next time?|你下次会带他来吗

I gotta see him.|我想见他

I will. He misses you.|我会的  他很想你

Wade, we're out of money.|韦德  我们没钱了

Mortgage is due. I've been trying to find a job.|按揭到期了 我试着找份工作

- I can't find one that will pay it. - Job? What about Mikey?|- 但是找不到薪水够多的 - 工作? 那麦克怎么办

My mom's gonna watch him.|我妈妈会照顾他

I thought we were nine months ahead.|我以为我们还有9个月的时间

We were, and then the wedding. I didn't get all our deposits back.|本来是 但是因为婚礼 我没有拿到所有的存款

All right.|好吧

Just use the checks from the SBA loan.|就用SBA贷款的支票

That'll get you by until I figure something out.|这能让我想到办法前 帮你熬过这段

- No, baby, that's your business. - The hell with my business.|- 不 宝贝 这是你的生意 - 别管我的生意了

I can't think about that right now.|我现在没空理这个

Just use the checks.|就用这支票

Open A Section.|打开A区

Good to see you, wood. Anything you need, you let me know.|很高兴见到你  伍迪 有什么需要 尽管和我说

I got you, Smith. That's right, wood. I know who you are, homey.|我罩着你  史密斯 就是这样 伍迪 我知道你是谁 伙计

Porter, get your fish ass on the floor facing the wall.|波特  给我蹲下来  面朝墙

On your knees. Hands behind your head.|跪下来  双手放头上

You hear me talking to you, Porter?|你听到我说的了吗  波特

Crack 13!|打开13号!

Letters from John Henry Smith.|来在约翰·亨利·史密斯的信

Posted right there on the Internet for everyone to see.|就在网络上 每个人都看得到

"Any student of philosophy will tell you...|"任何一个哲学系的学生 都会告诉你

...the truth about the human condition today lies in our ability...|关于如今人类的处境的真相 取决于我们

...to face things we loathe about ourselves.|面对厌恶我们自己事情的能力

To comprehend human altruism and common decency."|来理解人们的利他主义和 基本的礼貌"

Blah, blah, blah.

Does anybody buy this shit?|有人认同这狗屁吗

Now, I remember when I first heard about you.|现在 我记得当我第一次听说你时

You took out what, 16, 17 people, right?|你杀了多少人 16还是17 是吗

Personally...|就我来说

...I think you're a fucking hypocrite.|我觉得你是写着狗屁的

Writing this shit.|伪君子

Expecting people to what, get something out of it?|希望人们怎么样 从中了解些什么吗

Fucking asshole lifers.|该死的无期徒刑犯

Find religion or wanna change the world.|寻求信仰还是妄图改变世界

Tookie and his fucking kids books. And now you.|图克(被驳回特赦的杀手) 和他的儿童书  现在是你

Found this in your property.|在你的东西里找到这个

Family is everything, isn't it?|家庭是一切 是不是

I'm gonna hang on to this for you.|我会为你好好保管这个的

Keep it safe.|保证这安全

You pull any shit in my house...|你要是在我的地方惹麻烦

...and I will show you what true fucking vengeance is.|我会让你看看真正的复仇

We clear?|我们都清楚了吗

Close 13.|关闭13号

Turn around.|转过来

I'll release this cuff, grip the food port.|我会打开这个手铐  抓住送食口

Step away.|退后

Porter, you can get up.|波特  你可以起来了

Smith, you got some fresh meat.|史密斯  你有个新人作伴

You wanna fuck or fight?|你要操还是干

Neither.|都不要

Keep it that way.|继续保持

I like this bunk.|我喜欢这张床

Okay.|好的

Here you go.|好了

You jerk off, face the wall.|你要打手枪 就对着墙

You break wind...|你要放屁

...put your ass to the door.|把你的屁股对着门

If you shit and piss, in the can.|你要上大小号 在罐子里

Do all that, we'll get along famously.|做到这些  我们会相处的很好

Smith! Porter!|史密斯! 波特!

Yard time!|放风时间!

Thirty-three. Down.|32 往下

- Thirty-four. - Down.|- 34 - 往下

- Thirty-five. - Down.|- 35 - 往下

- Thirty-six. - Down.|- 36 - 往下

Thirty-seven.

- Who the fuck is this fool? - No, no, he...|- 看看谁是傻瓜 - 不 不 他

How you doing, Smith? Anything you need, bro.|你还好吗  史密斯 有时尽管吩咐 老兄

The southerners are backing him?|那些南方人会罩着他吗

I heard he's got history with the shot callers.|我听说他和话事人认识很久

How you doing?|你怎么样

- This the guy, man. This is wade. - Hey.|- 就是这个人 老兄  这是韦德 - 嘿

Bodie. County skinhead.|博迪 郡光头党

Hey. Wade. Santa Clarita.|嘿  韦德  圣塔克雷利塔

Fucking welcome to the jungle, huh?|欢迎来到森林 嗯

- Motherfucking SHU's no joke, is it? - Yeah, thanks.|- 他妈的SHU可不是开玩笑的吧 - 是啊  谢谢

Yeah, you should be fucking thanking me, man. Samson says you're solid.|你真该好好谢谢我  老弟 萨姆森说你嘴很紧

So you two are Aryan Brotherhood then?|那么你们俩是雅利安兄弟会的了?

No, man. We're the ones putting the work in though.|不 我们是负责工作的

Earning our fucking letters.|招呼好自己

Why'd that guy get stabbed?|那家伙为什么会被刺

That was a drug debt, man. Fucking needle Nazi owed, taxed.|那是个毒品债 该死的光头党欠的 该还的

Keep handling business and do as you're told...|继续做事 听话做你的事

...and we'll get down for you. Trust me, you'll need it.|我们会罩着你的 相信我 你会需要的

Thanks.|谢谢

That who you're headed back to?|这个就是你朝思暮想的那个?

Yeah.|是啊

We were supposed to be married four months ago.|我们本来四个月前该结婚了

What's your boy's name?|你儿子叫什么名字

Michael.|麦克

Looks like you.|长得很像你

And the eyes and the mouth.|眼睛还有嘴巴

Fortunately, my Maria took after her mother.|幸好 我的玛丽亚长得象她母亲

You got a picture of them?|你有她们的照片吗

You saw them take the last one I had.|你看到他们拿走了我最后的一张

Sorry.|抱歉

What for?|为了什么

I remember it all like it was this morning.|我清楚地记得一切 就像是在今天早晨发生的

Everything.|一切事情

The smell of Anne's perfume when I'd come through the door.|当我穿过门口 安妮香水的味道

That look she'd give me like I was the only man that mattered.|她看着我的表情就像是 我是唯一重要的人

My Maria and...|还有我的玛丽亚

...her little smile when she laid on my chest.|当她躺在我胸口时的笑容

She liked to listen to me breathing.|她喜欢听我的呼吸声

They can't take that away.|他们不能把这夺走

I feel like I really let them down.|我觉得我真的让他们失望了

You will if you don't make it out of here.|如果你不从这里出去   那就真的让他们失望了

But you're in the car, right?|但你在上船了(加入帮派) 不是吗

In the car?|上船了?

Means you're cliqued up with somebody.|就是说你和某些人结党了

A gang.|帮派

Just hope...|只是希望

...you don't think all they want you to do is run in the yard and yell nigger.|你不会以为他们要你做的只是 在场地里跑来跑去 叫着黑鬼

How do you make it on your own?|你一个人要怎么办

Perception is reality.|认识是真实

I chose to create mine. Others chose to accept it.|我选择创造我自己的 其他人选择接受

Who was that guy you were talking to at the yard?|在场地里和你说话的人是谁

What is this, 20 fucking Questions?|这算什么 白痴20题问答吗

His name's Oso. He's a southern shot caller.|他的名字是Oso 他是南方的话事人

It means he's got the keys to the house. It means...|这就是说他是这里的关键人物 也就是说

...none of his soldiers will make a move without his say-so.|如果他不说话 他的人就不会动手

I don't know. How do you know who's with who?|我不明白   你怎么知道谁是跟谁的

Okay, fish.|好了 新丁

I'll be the good veterano and teach you prison politics.|我会当个好老兵  教你监狱政治

But you're gonna do something for me.|但你要为我做点事

Okay, what?|好的 是什么

Stay away from me in the yard.|在场地离我远点

- I understand. - No, you don't.|- 我明白 - 不 你不明白

This is my world until death do us part.|这是我的世界   直到死亡把我们分开

You're only a tourist.|你只是个过客

All right, first lesson for woods like you and me...|好了 第一课伍迪(监狱中对白人的称呼) 比如你和我

...if it ain't white, it ain't right.|如果不是白的 那就不对的

Prison is not about street gangs.|监狱可不是街头混混

It's about race.|这关于种族

The Hispanics are cut in half. You got the northerners...|西班牙裔把这分成两半 一边是北方人

...and the southerners. Trust me, they're always at war.|一边是南方人 相信我 他们总是在争斗

With the blacks, you got a mixture of gangs who forget their beefs...|还有黑人  一群忘记他们怨恨的流氓组合

...and unite with the Asians and the Pacific Islanders.|还有亚裔和太平洋岛人的组合

Don't bother trying to figure out who's who. They all hate you.|别想要搞清楚谁跟着谁 他们都恨你

Then you got the skins and the woods.|然后你有这皮肤   还有美洲原住民和白人

Nearly all the whites follow the Aryan Brotherhood, who run the show.|几乎所有的白人都 跟着主导这一切的雅利安兄弟会

Gangs underneath them will try to recruit you, build up their numbers...|他们的手下会试图笼络你 来增加他们的人数

...get you to sling drugs, stab who they don't like.|让你买卖毒品 刺他们想刺的人

You pay attention to who's calling the shots with the whites.|你要注意是谁管这些白人

Tell you to do something and you don't handle business...|告诉你做什么  而你要是搞不定的话

...they'll handle you.|他们会搞定你

What's up? How you doing?|怎么了  你怎么样

You see that Predator-looking motherfucker over there?|你看到那个掠食者长相的混蛋吗

Yeah.|是啊

- Crack it off, homey. - Yo, watch it.|- 解决他  伙计 - 看好了

No, no, no. Let it go for a minute. Come on.|不 不 不 再等一会儿   上吧

Come on, wade. Book his fucking ass.|上啊  韦德  好好教训他

Get up.|起来

- Get up, man. - Come on, fight hard.|- 起来 老兄 - 快点  再加把劲

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

- Want me to stop it now? - Yeah.|- 要我现在阻止吗 - 是啊

Shoot Turner in the leg with the Mini-14.|用Mini-14(轻型步枪)射特纳的腿

- But, sir, he's losing. - Shoot Turner with the Mini-14.|- 但是 长官 他输了 - 用Mini-14射特纳的腿

Get his ass. Come on.|快教训他 快点

Fuck him up. Fuck him up.|扁他  打死他

He jumped a female officer on the main line.|他在干线上了个女警察

Now send him a message.|现在给他个口信

I'll get him good with this one, sir.|我用这好好教训他 长官

Don't let him up, wade. Stop that motherfucker.|别让他起来  韦德 快阻止那混蛋

- Get down, homey. Get down! - Fuck!|- 趴下  伙计  趴下! - 操!

That is the enemy down there, officer.|那里是个敌人  长官

You show these assholes weakness and they will send you a message.|你要是让这些混蛋看到弱点 他们会给你好看的

Blow holes in you with a piece of iron, gut you like a fish.|用块铁片给你穿个洞 把你像鱼一样开膛破肚

- Is that what you want? - No, sir.|- 这是你想要的吗 - 不 长官

That's right, that's not what you want. It's real simple.|那就对了 那不是你想要的 就是这么简单

You're either in the car with us or you are not. Which one is it?|你要么跟我们一起 要不就不是 你选哪个

- Because I can transfer you. - I'm in the car, sir.|- 因为我可以调离你 - 我跟你们 长官

Now you learn from your experiences then.|那现在起要吸取经验

Now clear the yard.|现在清理场地

Call in the medical staff. I'll do the report.|去找医务人员  我去写报告

You're making bones, wood.|你真是毫无畏惧  伍迪

Time to get that shit clean.|是时候打扫干净了

Why did they shoot that guy with a rifle?|他们为什么用来复枪射那家伙

Better question is, why didn't they shoot you? You were kicking his ass.|更好的问题是 为什么他们没射你 你可是在海扁他

Can't somebody say something?|没人能说些什么吗

Get something very clear in your head.|你要非常清楚一些事

Once you leave that courtroom...|一旦你离开了法庭

...society's rules no longer apply. We play by the cops' rules.|社会规则就不再有用了 我们用得是警察的规矩

We play by the gangs' rules. However they want it.|我们用的是帮派的规矩 他们想怎么样就怎么样

This fucking place is so twisted.|这地方真的太变态了

Prison desensitizes you.|监狱会让你麻木

First time you see a guy's face cut up, you puke.|你第一次看到有人的脸被砍 你会吐

Second time, you're concerned.|第二次 你会担心

After a while, you step right over and could give a shit.|再过一阵子 你会立即跨过去 当什么事也没发生

It's no different for them pulling the trigger.|而他们扣动扳机也没什么区别

Make no mistake...|不会犯错

...we're all in prison.|我们都在监狱里

Man, there's still a lot of fights going on.|天啊  这里还是有许多打斗

Why Sacramento doesn't learn to segregate the yards again...|为什么萨克拉曼多不开始再把 场地隔离开

...is beyond me.|我真的是搞不懂

Warden, how long have we been working together?|监狱长  我们在一起工作多久了

Trust me, sir. I have it all under control.|相信我 先生   一切都在我的控制之下

I know you do.|我知道你是的

All right. Thanks a lot.|那就好  非常感谢

Well?|怎么样

There's Daddy.|是爸爸

Way to be, homey. You got down.|慢慢聊  伙计 享受下吧

- Hey, guys. - What was that?|- 嘿  伙计们 - 那是什么

You can't survive in here on your own. You just can't.|你靠自己不可能在这里生存 你肯定不行

So, what are you, some Nazi skinhead now?|那么 你是什么  现在是光头党了吗

I don't expect you to understand.|我不指望你能明白

I don't.|不指望

- How we making out with the bills? - Well...|- 这些帐单 我们要怎么办 - 其实...

...the business loan is gone.|商业贷款已经没有了

I'm halfway through the equity line on the house. And...|我已经用了房子信用额的一半了 而且

You know, my temp job doesn't even begin to cover our overhead.|你知道吗 我的临时工作 根本不够日常开销

To tell you the truth, I don't know what to do.|说实话  我不知道要怎么办

All right. Screw it. Sell the house.|好的 管它的  把房子卖了

Sell my truck. Sell whatever you can.|卖了我的卡车   把能卖得都卖了

Wade, that's our house.|韦德  那是我们的房子

I know. But you and Michael are what's important right now.|我知道 但现在你和麦克 才是重要的

We'll save up, we'll get another house.|我们可以再存钱   我们可以再买栋房子

Laura...|劳拉

...look at me.|看着我

Soon as I get out of here, all of this is history. I swear to you.|一旦我从这里出去  所有这一切 都是历史了 我向你发誓

So, what, they...? They protect you?|那么 什么 他们  他们保护你吗

In exchange for what?|那作为交换是什么

You just let me worry about that, okay?|这个还是让我来操心吧  好吗

- Get him. - Kick his ass.|- 解决他 - 好好教训他

Shoot them in the chest. Get their attention.|对着他们的胸口开枪 让他们注意点

Nice shooting, Ranger.|射得好  游骑兵

Damn, wood. That's good.|该死  伍迪  很好

Yeah. Get up...|是啊 起来

Get them.|搞定他们

- What's up, man? You doing all right? - Yeah.|- 怎么了 伙计 你还好吗 - 是的

Get over there and show them what you're made of.|过去让他们瞧瞧你是谁

Why don't you, homey?|你为什么不去  伙计

You put in some work, think you're calling the shots now?|你做了点事  就以为你现在能说了算了吗

You think you're Billy Badass? You better get your ass over there.|你以为你是老大吗  你最好快点滚到那边去

I ain't seen you fight once since I've been here.|从我来这儿起  我就没看过你打过一次

Let's get this motherfucker.|让我们解决这家伙

- Get down. - Fuck him.|- 趴下 - 打死他

Hey.|嘿

- They're in the fucking blind spot. - Come on.|- 他们都在妈的盲点 - 快点

Hit them with the CN gas.|用催泪弹砸他们

Get down or I'll put you down!|趴下 不然我就让你们趴下

Get down!|趴下!

You better have eyes in the back of your fucking head.|你最好小心一点 老不死的

Smith, against the back of your cell. Hands behind your head.|史密斯 面对牢房  双手放头上

You move, you will get shot.|你要是动一动 就死定了

Crack 13.|打开13号

Let's go.|走吧

Close 13.|关上13号

You get up, Smith.|你起来吧  史密斯

I warned you, fish.|我警告你  新丁

Now you got me in the hat with you.|现在你让我也卷进去了

You think they'll let this slide?|你觉得他们会就这么算了吗

They're gonna green-light us both.|他们会好好招待我们的

I should kick your fucking ass myself.|我该亲自教训你

It wouldn't be hard right now.|现在动手挺容易的

Thanks, John.|谢谢  约翰

You wanna know how I survive?|你想知道我是怎么过来的吗

You're about to get a crash course, my friend.|你该上个速成班了 我的朋友

You get everything out of the house?|你把东西都收拾好了吗

Yeah. Yeah, the storage unit's completely filled.|是  是 杂物房都被放满了

You're okay with this mess just until the escrow closes?|要等到契约完成  这么混乱 你真的没关系吗

Soon as we get the check, Michael and I will find...|等我们一拿到支票 我和麦克就会找...

Laura, of course I'm okay.|劳拉  我当然没关系

You and Michael can stay as long as you like.|你和麦克想住多久就住多久

Always. Always snorting. I'm not kidding.|总是  总是打呼噜 我可不开玩笑

Pick it?|要这个吗

Lieutenant.|中尉

You getting some shopping done?|你也来买东西吗

Yeah, one can eat only so much pizza and fast food.|是啊  一个人就只能吃 这些批萨和速食食品

My wife and I recently divorced.|我的妻子和我最近离婚了

Yeah.|是啊

Oh, I'm sorry. This is my wife, Kelly.|哦  抱歉  这是我的妻子 凯利

- This is Lieutenant Jackson. - Bill. Call me Bill.|- 这是中尉杰克森 - 比尔 叫我比尔好了

Nice to meet you, Bill.|很高兴见到你   比尔

Nice to meet you. Well, congratulations.|很高兴见到你  恭喜你们

- A boy or girl? - It's a girl.|- 男孩还是女孩 - 是个女孩

Oh, I remember these days, they go by so fast.|哦  我记得那些日子 日子过得真快

You guys are gonna make great parents. I can tell.|你们一定会成为好父母的 我敢肯定

Are you all settled in from the move?|你们搬家的事情都处理好了吗

Not completely.|还没全搞定

We still have to buy a house. We need the extra room.|我们还有买栋房子  我们要个额外的房间

Let me know if I can help. And don't be afraid to tell people...|有需要帮忙的 尽管说 别担心告诉其他人

...around here that you are part of the family.|在你周围的都是家人

More than half this town is employed at the prison. We take care of our own.|这个镇上一半以上的人在监狱工作 我们要照顾好自己

Okay, I'll do that. Thank you.|好的 我会的 谢谢

- See you tomorrow, James. - See you, lieutenant.|- 明天见  詹姆士 - 明天见  中尉

He seems like a really nice guy.|他看来真是个好人