首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 言情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 顶客排行 | 内容搜索
冲浪企鹅 [Surf's Up] 2007 - cd2/2
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式:
"普通播放" 或 "高清播放".
请点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮, 进行在线收看电影.
当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
只要能看到电影播放窗口就一定能够观看.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

请点击 按钮, 免费观看.
初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .
如果您点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮后, 无法看到播放窗口, 可能是您的上网线路无法连接到我们的视频播放服务器. 经测试, 网通和电信的上网线路是可以顺畅播放英学网电影视频的.
如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
1

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-01-09 20:59:14 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:60次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Yeah. I got carried away.|Sorry about that.|对不起 我太投入了

- It's your board.|- My board.|- 这是你的冲浪板|- 我的冲浪板

Okay, with the grain. I got it.|顺着纹理 我知道了

Don't forget to eyeball it|once in a while.|别忘了要多用眼睛看看

- Long strokes, with the grain.|- Not too long.|- 顺着纹路 长距离的滑行|- 不要太长

Here we go.|我们开始

- You're doing it wrong.|- Will you just let me...|- 你做错了|- 你让我自己来好吗?

I can't... No finesse|when you're in my face. Okay?|你看着我 我没有办法领悟技巧

Just let me make the board.|让我自己做就行了

- Do you want my help?|- No, I don't want your help.|- 需要我帮忙吗?|- 我不需要你的帮助

I don't want your help.|我不需要你的帮助

- You don't want my help?|- I don't want your help.|- 你不需要我的帮助?|- 我不需要你的帮助

- All right. Fine.|- I want to make my board.|- 好 那很好|- 我想自己做.

- Build the board yourself, all right?|- Thank you.|- 那你自己做吧 听到了吗?|- 谢谢

I don't care what the board|looks like. You're the one...|...who's got to ride the thing.|- Fine. Thank you.|- 我才不管你做出什么样的板 反正是你要用的|- 很好 谢谢

- It's in there somewhere.|- Walk over there, please! Please.|- 板就在里面|- 走开 求你了

Don't cut yourself.|别割伤自己

So it's day three, yeah?|已经第三天了

I come across Pen Guans.|我遇到了潘古岛的土著居民

I'm Chicken Joe. Joseph.|It's long for Joe.|小鸡乔 约瑟夫是乔的全名

Sweet, man.|真可爱

And they treat me as their king|and put me in a hot tub.|他们把我放到热水澡盆里|像侍奉国王一样待我

It is, I guess, their royal hot tub.|我觉得那是他们王室的澡盆

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

It got kind of hot and steamy.|水蒸气又热又潮湿

But really opened up|my pores, you know?|但真的打开了我的毛孔

It was kind of cool.|真是太棒了

They served me food|while I was in there.|他们在我洗澡的时候还给我吃东西

It was like dinner and a show.|一边吃东西一边看演出

As enjoyable as it was,|I still had a vision of my quest.|虽然很快乐 我还是得去找我要找的

Thank you. See you guys later.|I gotta get going.|谢谢 下回见 我得走了

Not again.|不要再来了

You know what else it was?|I had the board.|你知道还有什么吗?|我有了一块冲浪板

The board was fine.|The board was great.|它很不错 非常好

- How's it going?|- It's going great, man. It's great.|- 怎么样了?|- 伙计 我做的很好 非常好

It did look a little rough.|但看起来是有些粗糙

A little rough? The board looked|a little... It's a work in progress, bro.|有些粗糙吗? 还没完工 伙计

You think it's good enough|for the big waves?|你觉得这能挡的住大浪?

I think it's good enough|for any wave.|我觉得能撑的住任何浪

Hang on.|等会

- Okay, let's say I'm a big wave.|- Hold on. No, no, no, no.|- 假设我是一个大浪|- 等等 不 不要

- Hey, where you...|- Hold on!|- 你去哪里...|- 你等等!

- Where are you going?|- It's my board, man, all right?|- 你去哪里?|- 这是我的冲浪板 伙计

Why don't you take your board|and go try it out?|那你为什么不去试试你的冲浪板?

Maybe I will. Piece of junk. Watch!|我会的 你这个垃圾 看好了!

Nice ride, man.|Nice ride.|不错 伙计 很好

This is supposed to be fun.|这应该是很开心的事才对

I got three days until the contest.|I don't have time for fun.|听着 离比赛只有三天了 我可没时间去寻开心

No time for fun, huh?|没时间寻开心?

- Hey, Cody!|- What?|- 科迪!|- 什么?

Bring me some clams|when you come back!|回来的时候带点蛤蜊给我!

I'm not coming back!|我不会回来了!

- He'll be back.|- No, I won't!|- 他会回来的|- 不会!

He'll be back.|他会回来的

- You guys like barbecue?|- Yeah, sure.|- 你喜欢吃烧烤吗?|- 当然

Got some wood here.|弄点木头来

I wasted my whole day and I have|nothing to show for it, which is...|我浪费了一整天 他什么都没教我

- I was just going to check on you...|- That's why you were...|- 我刚要去看看你怎么样了|- 这就是为什么你...

...and the Geek.|还有吉克

- Listen. The Geek is Big Z.|- What?|- 听着 吉克就是大Z|- 什么?

- I know.|- You know?|- 我知道|- 你知道?

- How did you find out?|- We went to the beach.|- 你怎么知道的?|- 我们去了沙滩

- You got him to the beach?|- Yeah.|- 你把他弄到沙滩上去了?|- 是啊

I've been trying to get Z|out of that tree for 10 years...|我试了10年都没把他弄出他住的那棵树

...and you got him all the way|down to the beach in one day?|你却一天就把他弄到了沙滩上?

This is fantastic!|真了不起!

It's amazing!|Do you want to go somewhere fun?|不可思议!|想找个地方玩玩吗?

Do you want to go somewhere|really, really fun?|想去个非常好玩的地方吗?

Unless you want...|Did you want to get back to Big Z?|除非你想...|你想回去找大Z?

- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have invited you.|- No, no, no.|- 对不起 我不该邀请你|- 不 不 不

- What? Okay. No?|- No, look. I want to have fun.|- 什么? 是吗? 不想?|- 我想去玩

- Okay.|- Do I need mints or something?|- 好吧|- 我需要点薄荷糖什么的吗?

- You tell me.|- No, you won't need mints.|- 你说呢|- 不 不需要

Z used to carry us up here on his|shoulders. We'd have so much fun.|Z 以前一直让我们坐在他肩头上把我们背到这边|我们在一起很开心

- It's one of my favorite spots.|- Really?|- 这是我最喜欢的地方之一|- 真的?

- Boy, to be 8 years old again.|- What is this?|- 我好象又回到8岁时了|- 这是什么?

You don't want to|get all cut up, do you?|你不想到处划伤 是吧?

Hold on. What are you doing?|等等 你在干什么?

No, no, no. I'm out of here.|I'm better off...|不 不 我要离开这里 我最好...

It's going down! No, no, no!|我掉下去了! 不 不 不!

- This is insane!|- Stop fighting it, Cody! Just let go!|- 太疯狂了!|- 别叫了 科迪! 任其自然好了!

All right!|很好!

Now I'm in front of you.|What's going on now?|我到你前面去了|现在怎么办?

It's not a race!|这不是一场比赛!

Okay, wait, don't take the left...|Cody!|好 等等 别到左边去...科迪!

- Give up, slowpoke! It's over with now!|- Not for long!|- 放弃吧 慢吞吞的家伙! 就要到头了!|- 我很快就赶上来了!

Give up now, sucker!|放弃吧!

- I beat you!|- Congratulations, you sure did.|- 我赢了!|- 祝贺你 你的确赢了

You should probably|get out of there.|你最好上来

Why is that? This stuff is...|Look at me. It's so beautiful.|为什么? 这些东西看起来...|你看 真漂亮

Look at it. What is this stuff?|看看这个 是什么?

See those things up above you?|They're glowworms.|看到那些上面的东西了吗?|那是萤火虫

So you're right beneath them.|Yeah, that's poop.|你在他们下面 这是他们的粪便

You know how some stinks stink|and other stinks smell good?|你知道有些大便很臭有些的却不吗?

- Yeah.|- This is, like, a good stink.|- 是啊|- 这是一种香大便

A good stink?|香大便?

Can I tell you something personal?|我能告诉你一些私人的事情吗?

We're in the shower together.|You can say whatever you want.|都一起洗澡了  当然可以

I'm serious. I'm really, really|jealous of you.|我是认真的 我真的很嫉妒你

Why?|为什么?

I couldn't get Z off his butt|for the last 10 years...|我10年都没说服他

...and then you come along and...|你一来.....

He must really think a lot of you.|他一定很在乎你

I don't know. I've been a jerk to him.|I don't know what he thinks.|我不知道 对他来说我很不象话|我不知道他怎么看我

- You haven't.|- I have. I've been a jerk.|- 你没有|- 我有 我对他很不象话

- I have.|- Then go not be a jerk.|- 我有|- 那么就去证明你不是一个笨蛋

What does it matter to you anyways?|这些跟你有什么关系?

He's my uncle.|He's the only family I've got.|他是我叔叔 是我唯一的亲人

Okay.|好吧

Z? No.|Z 不要这样

No, no, no, don't you do it.|Z, don't do it. No.|不 不 不 不要这样|Z 别这么做 不要

- No.|- Let's see here.|- 不要|- 让我们来看看

- I swear...|- It's stronger than I thought.|- 我发誓...|- 比我想的要结实

...if you break it...|- Should've been broken by now.|- 如果你弄坏它...|- 要坏早坏了

Come on! Come on!|停下来! 停下来!

Look at that.|看看那个

That's the best place|in the world to be, in the tube.|在浪里是世界上最美妙的感觉了

Really?|真的吗?

Yeah. Better than winning,|the trophy, all that stuff.|是啊 不是奖杯什么的能比的

Tube riding|is the ultimate thing in surfing...|从浪下穿过 冲浪的最高境界

...to ride inside the wave|and make it out of it.|从浪中滑过 再在从浪下滑出

It's all we want to do every day.|那是我们每天都想要做的事情

It's almost impossible to describe.|真是没办法描述

There's nothing I can compare it to.|没有什么能跟那相比

It's a feeling that not too many people|will experience...|那种感觉 没有多少人能体会到

...so it's special in that sense.|因而它非常特别

Then you try to remember it.|你试着去记住它

Like, "I wish I could remember that,"|or "I wish I could get that again."|比方说 我希望我能记住这种感觉|或者 我希望我能再做一次

It's so addicting.|会上瘾

Once you get inside|you never want to get out.|你一旦钻进浪中就再也不想出来

- Wow. That's amazing.|- Yeah, man. Nothing like it.|- 太神奇了|- 没什么能和这相比

So, that aside, how many points|would you get for getting tubed?|撇开这些 你觉得从浪下穿过会得多少分?

Like, what does it depend on|for the contest?|比方说 这次的比赛多大程度上能依靠它?

- Points?|- What?|- 分数?|- 怎么了?

You know who you|sound like right now?|你知道你听起来像谁吗?

I promote happiness!|我传播快乐!

Can you see the happiness emanating|from me? What's wrong with you?|你能看到我在传播快乐吗? 你有毛病么?

- We're live.|- Good. Good.|- 我们在直播|- 对 对

I have to say, I have no doubt|that this year's Big Z Memorial...|我想说 毫无疑问|今年的大Z纪念赛将是

...is gonna be the best ever.|最精彩的

With the competition|just one day away...|赛事只剩一天就要开始

...the excitement is definitely building|here on Pen Gu Island.|激动的情绪在潘古岛上蔓延

That didn't take too long.|I feel lightheaded.|没花多少时间 我觉得头晕眼花的

So get this.|听听这个故事

On my search for Cody,|I bump into my hot tub buddies again.|在我去找科迪的路上我又遇到了|把我放在澡盆里的伙计们

I get it. You guys look hungry.|我知道了 你们饿了吧

You've probably got|the munchies or something.|想吃点点心吗

Squidito on el stickito?|鱿鱼要不要?

Check it out! Dude,|have you seen my friend Cody?|听清楚 伙计们 你们看到过我的朋友科迪吗?

He's kind of like a penguin.|他是企鹅

He's got a lot of black on him,|a lot of white.|身上有白有黑

- How did you learn how to surf?|- I saw Big Z do it, actually.|- 你们怎么学会冲浪的?|- 事实上 我是看到大Z在冲浪

I don't think you were born yet.|我想那个时候你还没有出生了吧

- I wasn't?|- No, I don't think so.|- 我没有吗?|- 是的 我想也没有

Lani? I like her when|she teaches us because...|莱妮 我喜欢她 她教我们 因为她

Smudge! Not another one!|臭死了! 你又放屁!

I think he really has to go|to the bathroom right now.|我觉得他应该立刻去卫生间了

What's next? The board is done.|现在板作好了  我们下面该干什么?

- The board is done?|- The board is done.|- 做好了?|- 做好了

- Well, let's do some training.|- Finally!|- 好吧 让我们来做点训练|- 终于!

- Can we get a shot of you...|- You've got to get it in a long shot.|- 我们能拍一组你的镜头吗?|- 最好拍长点

Hey, Z! Come on!|Z! 快来!

- Where you going?|- I thought we were going to train.|- 你去哪儿?|- 你说要训练

Not in the water. Jeez.|What are you thinking?|不是在水里 你在想什么啊?

- You want to surf like Big Z used to?|- Yeah.|- 你想像大Z一样冲浪 对吗?|- 是的

I've got some tests here|to figure out your potential.|我有些测试来测测你的潜能

- Let's do it.|- No, put them on your eyes.|- 开始吧|- 不 是放在眼睛上

- Like this.|- On my eyes.|- 象这样|- 放在眼睛上

- Take it, Cody.|- Can we do some training, seriously?|- 科迪 接住|- 我们能认真做点训练吗?

What are you talking about?|What do you think we're doing?|你在说什么? 你觉得我们是在干什么?

Acting like nutjobs.|That's what I think we're doing.|我们象疯子一样 我就是这么觉得的

Yeah, good. You're learning!|很好 你明白了!

And a big set comes in.|来了个大的

Wipeout!|被冲掉了!

- That's it!|- Take it easy!|- 够了!|- 别生气!

This is getting ridiculous.|越来越荒唐了

- You having fun?|- I hate you.|- 你觉得好玩吗?|- 我恨你

Big, you know, slow:|遇到大浪你要慢慢滑

He does this flip over the top.|All right, now you go.|翻个圈 比浪还高|明白了吗 你来

No joy, man. No joy. Fail.|毫无乐趣 伙计 毫无乐趣 不行

I'm starting to see it, man. I think|I know what you're talking about.|我能看见了 伙计 我知道你在说什么了

That's great. As long as|we're all having fun, right?|很好 只要我们都觉得好玩就够了 是吧?

Z, wake up. Wake up, Z. Z!|醒醒 Z 醒醒!

Hey, Z, breakfast!|嘿 Z 吃早饭了!

Not a chance.|永远不会错过

- Four, three, two...|- You gotta get up early in the morning...|- 4 3 2...|- 你想要早起的话...

...one.

That is fun.|这个才有趣

- You're having fun?|- I am. Yes. Now I am.|- 你觉得有趣了?|- 是的 现在我觉得了

Then, Cody...|那么 科迪

...you passed!|- What?|- 你通过了!|- 什么?

You did it! You're ready! Let's surf!|你成功了! 你已经准备好了! 我们去冲浪!

Don't play me, Z. We're surfing?|Yes! Yes!|别跟我逗了 我们冲浪! 太好了!

Hey, check it...|看我

I didn't know you could surf!|我不知道你会冲浪!

Relax!|放松!

Long, slow, smooth.|长距离地 慢慢地 平滑地

- Like making the board!|- There you go.|- 象做冲浪板一样|- 不错

- All right. Okay.|- Feels good, yeah?|- 我知道了|- 感觉很好 是吧?

- You're in the water, Z!|- Come on out. Get wet! Come on!|- 你在水里 Z!|- 过来 一起玩玩水!

Lani, thank you.|莱妮 谢谢

Look at that!|看那个!

- Nice! That's it! Nice.|- Great ride!|- 很好 就这样|- 滑的不错!

Big Z is back!|大Z回来了!

This is what it's all about.|这就是冲浪了

What could be better than this?|还有比这更好的感觉吗?

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

I need some help|on this landing for the high note|我需要有人在高音上帮我一把

Nice. Nice.|很好很好

- Is that the only song that you know?|- Pretty much.|- 你只会这个歌吗?|- 我还会很多

You want to hear it again?|It goes like this.|你要再听一遍吗? 像这样

No? Okay. I got you there, didn't I?|不用了? 好吧 我知道了

I must say you were|quite amazing out there today.|我得说 你今天的表现真让人惊奇

- You weren't so bad yourself, kiddo.|- Thanks to this guy.|- 孩子 你自己也不错|- 多亏了这家伙

- I just pointed you in a direction.|- Question, Z.|- 我只是给你指了路|- 我有个问题 Z

- Change your mind about the song?|- No, no, no.|- 你改变了对那首歌的看法?|- 不 不

Here, it goes something like this...|我知道了 它是像这样唱的...

I was wondering if you could come|watch me ride tomorrow.|不 我想知道你明天能来看我冲浪吗

Yeah, yeah. We'll both ride, man.|当然 我们一起冲

- No, not just... In the contest.|- Contest? What contest?|- 不 不只是... 看我比赛|- 比赛 什么比赛?

The Big Z Memorial.|Remember that one?|大Z纪念赛 记得吗?

I know I'm asking a lot...|我知道我的要求太过分了

...but it would really, really be...|但是对我来说它的确是

...the biggest thing in the world|to me if you could come.|世界上最重要的事情

- You still want to be a part of that?|- Absolutely.|- 你还是想参加?|- 当然

- Why do you want me there anyway?|- I thought you'd want to be there.|- 你为什么想让我去?|- 我只是觉得你或许想去

- I don't know why it's a big deal.|- It's no big deal.|- 我不知道为什么这很困难|- 没什么大不了的

Why won't you come?|为什么不来?

- I'm not coming.|- Why?|- 我不会去的|- 为什么

- Give it a rest.|- It's getting cold, guys.|- 不说这个了|- 有些冷了 伙计们

- Tell me why you're hiding.|- Hiding?|- Tell me why you're hiding.|- Hiding?

- Why are you hiding?|- I'll have to eat all this by myself.|- 告诉我你为什么躲起来?|- 我要把这些全部吃完了

Why didn't you come back|after you fell off the wave?|你从浪上率下来之后为什么不出现了?

That wave.|那个浪

That last day, winning had|become everything to me.|那天 胜利对我来说意味着一切

I knew I was gonna beat Tank.|我知道我会赢坦克

But then, you know,|he starts to surf circles around me.|但是后来 你知道 他在我身边转圈

I saw what he was doing.|I couldn't do what he was doing.|我看见他在做什么了 但是我却不会

Times had changed.|时代在变迁

I didn't want to walk back|on that beach with all my fans there.|我不想再回到沙滩上去 那儿有很多我的支持者

A loser. Everyone looking|at Big Z, the loser, the has-been.|失败者 大家都看着大Z|大Z失败了 过气了

So...|因而

Big Z's dead,|and that's how it's gonna stay.|大z死了 这个才会留在历史上

Let me play you that song.|我再唱一遍那首歌

What about "never give up"?|What about "find a way"?|不是说不要放弃吗?|不是说要找寻出路吗?

- You're giving up. You're giving up!|- Yeah, I'm giving up. That's my way.|- 你放弃了 Z 你放弃了!|- 是的 我放弃了 那就是我的出路

- Giving up.|- I thought you were the one guy.|- 放弃了|- 我以为你是与众不同的

You don't like it, find your own way.|你不喜欢的话 去找自己的路

Leave me out of it.|别来找我

Leave me out of it.|别把我搅和进去

I messed up.|I'm just...|我弄砸了|我只是...

I'm... not good.|我不够好

This is when I needed someone.|I needed him.|当我需要有人在我身边的时候 我需要他

It's hard enough|losing one dad, but...|你知道 失去一个父亲已经很难受 但是...

- What do you mean by...?|- Nothing.|- 你的意思是...?|- 没什么

Nothing, man. Forget it.|没什么 伙计 忘了吧

Peaceful. Peaceful.|I'm in peace. I come in peace.|冷静 冷静 我很冷静

- Cody!|- Joe!|- 科迪!|- 乔!

- I've been looking everywhere for you!|- You've been looking for me?|- 我一直在到处找你!|- 你一直在找我?

I didn't lose you on the whale.|I'm not gonna lose you now.|伙计 在鲸鱼上我都把你弄上来了|现在不能把你弄丢了

- Thank you. Seriously, thank you.|- Radical.|- 谢谢你 真得很谢谢你|- 太好了

They're starting!|Cody, we gotta go! Come on!|开始了 科迪 我们得走了 快点!

Wait a minute. Joe?|等等 乔?

Surfers riding...|运动员们冲浪...

I'm sorry. Watch this, dude.|I can speak their language.|对不起 看这个 我会说他们的语言

I totally need my board. I don't|know where it is. I gotta go find it.|伙计 我需要我的冲浪板|不知道它在哪儿 我要去找找看

- I'll see you in the lineup.|- See you, Joe.|- 待会排队的时候再见|- 一会见 乔

- This is gonna be fun, huh?|- See you.|- 这个会很好玩 是吧?|- 一会见

The tenth annual Big Z|is about to get underway...|第十届大Z纪念赛就要开始了

...and, whoa, it is the day of days.|哇 等的就是这一天

Big mountainous bombs|marching into our coastline.|大浪象山一样向海岸袭来

Kelly Slater, on a danger level,|one to ten, give me a number.|凯利.布拉丝 用1-10来计算 告诉我危险指数

Twenty.

- Wow. Rob?|- There'll be blood.|- 什么 罗伯?|- 会有人流血的

I'm scared, and I'm in the booth!|我在播音间都吓坏了!

- What are you doing here?|- Mike.|- 你在这干什么?|- 麦奇

You're gonna kill yourself.|Don't do this to yourself.|你会没命的 别这样 你在寻死

Look what happened last time.|忘了上次发生的事了吗

- It's good to see you back.|- Are you serious?|- 你回来真好|- 你认真的吗?

You're gonna be|a real crowd pleaser.|你将成为一个真正的小丑

I'm telling you,|these people are gonna eat you up.|我告诉你 这些人会把你吃掉的

- I'll be expecting big things from you.|- Thank you.|- 我期待你的表现|- 谢谢

People, big announcement.|Cody Maverick, he's back.|大家好 重大消息|科迪.马沃里克回来了

The Wipeout King is back...|那个被浪冲走的家伙回来了

...and I'm gonna tell you,|start looking for the sharks.|大家听我说 找找鲨鱼

They'll be circling because|there's gonna be blood.|它们会在水中盘旋因为它们知道会有人流血的

Spectacular carnage today.|今天将有一场精彩的大屠杀

Thank you! Reggie Belafonte. Little|guy, big hair, big thoughts, big heart.|谢谢 瑞奇.布莱坊特 小个子 长头发 思维敏捷 壮志凌云

Look at this.|You're going down, snowflake.|看吧 小雪花 你也要下水

I'm gonna make you wish|you were never even hatched.|我会让你后悔出生在这世上

You want to see my trophies?|想看我的奖杯吗?

Arnold, no.|艾那德 不

About 24 surfers|battling their way out to the...|大概有24个选手冲了出去

Good golly! Make that 18.|天哪! 只剩18个了

Rob, after such a heavy wipeout|earlier in the week...|罗伯 自从科迪这星期被那大浪冲走后

...what do you think is going|through Maverick's mind?|你觉得他都想了什么?

He's gonna have to stay focused and|channel that energy into good places.|他只是集中精力想做的更好

When are you gonna get a life?|你怎么还有命活着?

You are a nobody.|你什么都不是

You should've stayed|in Antarctica, kid.|你应该乖乖呆在南极 孩子

He made it! Yeah, good.|他成功了 太好了

What an amazing first ride|mind-blower from Maverick.|马沃里克的第一轮表现太好了 真让人震惊

Did you guys see that?|你们看见了吗?

Man. I thought I was gonna lose it,|and then I just...|伙计 我还以为我会输的

I just let go, you know.|I let go, and there it was.|于是 我就让波浪引导我 你知道 然后就这样了

Wow, it's been an amazing day...|哇 今天果然很惊人

...of shredding in less than|stellar conditions...|天气虽然不好

...but I never would have guessed|our three finalists.|但我怎么也想不到最后进入决赛的三名选手

Well, Sal, it's no surprise|that Tank Evans...|萨尔 毫无疑问 坦克.埃文斯

...has just breezed his way|into the finals.|轻轻松松地就进入了决赛

And Cody Maverick, from a horrible|wipeout a few days ago to this.|科迪.马沃里克|几天前刚被浪卷走的 今天却成功了

And Chicken Joe from Sheboygan.|Who would have guessed it?|还有小鸡乔 谁猜的到呢?

I have never seen a finals like this.|看到决赛名单后 我很吃惊

- We're in the finals, Joe.|- No way! We get to surf some more?|- 我们进决赛了 乔|- 真的 我们还能继续冲浪?

Isn't it exciting?|Look at that. This is great, huh?|很令人兴奋吧?|看看这个 太好了 是吧?

You know, you should know this.|The Tank loves you.|你们应该知道这一点 坦克爱你们

Looks like this will be|the easiest year ever.|今年看起来会是最轻松的一年

No way. Cody, did you hear that?|It's gonna be easy.|不可能 科迪你听到了吗?|比赛会非常简单

Are you loving this?|你们喜欢这个比赛吗?

So who would you like|to see win the trophy?|你们希望谁得奖杯?

It's not so important to me.|那对我来说并不重要

Friends are better than anything|in the world.|朋友比世界上任何东西都要重要

Friends are forever.|朋友是永远的

Trophies, you never know|what they can have happen to them.|奖杯 你不知道会发生什么

- That was awesome, mate.|- Muy impresivo, my friend.|- 伙计 干得不错|- 真是印象深刻

Thank you, bro. Thanks.|谢谢 伙计 谢谢

- Finals.|- Hey!|- 决赛|- 嘿!

Yeah. I know. I can't even...|是的 我知道 我甚至...

I think I can win this thing.|It's too much right now.|我知道我能赢 只是现在好像太快了

- Well, that's all you came for.|- What?|- 你来这儿不就是为了这个|- 什么?

- What is that supposed to mean?|- You made it pretty clear last night...|- 那是什么意思?|- 你昨晚说的很清楚了

...that winning's more important|to you than Z or me.|胜利比我和Z都重要

But, hey, maybe you'll get to take|your stupid trophy home.|可能你会把那个愚蠢奖杯拿回家的

- Lani. Come on.|- Come here, you!|- 莱妮 别这样|- 你过来!

How about this, huh?|感觉怎么样?

Let me tell you something. You win|this thing, we're going places!|我来告诉你 你赢了 我们就发了!

Look at this kid.|He is a champ!|看看这个孩子 他是冠军!

Tank, nine-time defending champion.|He will roll on you.|坦克连续九届冠军 他会找其他人麻烦

Expect him to win this thing. It's|basically a contest for second place.|预计他会赢 这很明显是争第二的比赛

First, I'm gonna take you down.|Then I'm gonna fry the chicken.|首先 我要打倒你|然后我要炸鸡

That cloud looks just like a kitten.|那云看起来很象猫

Maverick and Evans take off.|马沃里克和埃文斯出发了

Mine!|这是我的!

And it's Evans dropping in.|埃文斯挡在了前面

And Tank's playing games,|blocking Maverick's every move.|坦克封住了马沃里克的每一个动作

Maverick sticks a rail.|马沃里克在水道上稳住了

Tank Evans down!|I have never, ever seen this before!|坦克.埃文斯倒下了!|我以前从没见过这种情况!

But I'd love to see it again.|我想再看一遍

Cody trying to take back the wave|that Tank snaked from him.|科迪想办法避开坦克给他制造的浪

Evans toying with him,|not paying attention.|埃文斯盯着他 没注意自己

And there's the outside rail.|Evans goes down.|又来了一股水道 埃文思掉下去了

And it's Maverick with this new-school|move. We'll call it "The Maverick."|马沃里克做了个新动作 我们命名它为 马沃里克

And look at this.|Maverick scoring big.|看 马沃里克的分很高

Oh, it's so cute.|It's got little paws and the whiskers.|真是太可爱了|还有小小的脚和胡须

Chicken Joe|with a no-paddle drop-in!|小鸡乔水都不划闯了进来!

- Here we go!|- Nobody needs to help this chicken.|- 我来了!|- 他哪里需要任何人的帮助

I'm flying!|我飞起来了!

Maverick and Joe tied, and no score|for Tank Evans? Unbelievable.|马沃里克和乔平分 坦克.埃文斯0分 难以置信

Surfers, this is your final wave!|选手们 现在是最后一浪!

- Joe, this is it. This wave wins it.|- Yeah, man!|- 最后一波了 乔 一定要拿下|- 好的 伙计!

This wave is stacking up|to be a beautiful tube.|这个浪堆起一个漂亮的通道

Maverick should score big|on this one!|马沃里克凭这个肯定能拿到高分!

But wait! Evans drops in.|等等 埃文斯闯了进来

It looks like Evans|is gonna take out the chicken.|看来他要把鸡弄出去

What's Maverick doing?|马沃里克在干什么?

- Go, Joe, go!|- Got it! Let's go!|- 快走 乔!|- 知道了 我们走!

I don't believe this.|This contest was Maverick's to win.|不敢相信 马沃里克都快赢了

Now Evans pushing Maverick out|of bounds and into The Boneyards.|现在却被埃文斯逼向了骨园

- Tank, look out!|- You look out!|- 坦克 小心!|- 你自己小心点!

Code!|科迪!

Z!|Z!

- Cody, come on.|- Z!|- 科迪 来|- Z!

Paddle! Come on! Dig! Faster!|Come on. Dig!|过来 快点 划过来!

Don't dig! Don't dig!|别划了! 别划了!

What?|什么?

Let the wave carry you!|让浪把你冲过来!

You're gonna have to time it!|你要计时!

You're gonna come right here,|right to me!|到我这里来!

Five... four...|5 4

Three... two... one.|3 2 1

Z!|Z!

Where's Cody?|科迪在哪里?

Don't touch it! Don't touch that!|别碰它! 别碰它!

This is a reminder|of the young surfer...|这是那个年轻的选手纪念品

...who gave his life|for the sport he loved.|为了他热爱的运动 他牺牲了自己的生命

There you are.|给你

I can't believe it! I can't believe it.|我不敢相信!

You came back.|你来了

You saved my life, man.|Thank you.|救了我 谢谢

Hey, hey, come on.|You're gonna tip us!|别这样 会翻的

Well, I lost.|我输了

Me too.|我也是

Come on. Let's go, loser.|走吧 失败者

You want to help me out here?|不帮我吗?

You know the routine. Come on. Long.|That's it. Smooth, you know. Come on.|你知道该怎么样 来吧 长距离地 平滑地 对

Young Joey MacEnroe|was a beacon for a new generation.|年轻的马沃里克是新时代的标志

May he rest in peace.|愿他安息

So, what am I bid for the board?|Who'll give me 30? 30, come on.|好 我们来拍卖这块板|谁给我30美金 30美金怎么样

- Don't touch his stuff, man.|- Pal, if you want to bid...|- 别碰它 伙计|- 伙计 如果你想拍它...

- Give me that.|- Hey...!|- 给我|- 嘿...!

Hey. Hey, everyone.|嗨 大家好

- How you been?|- Oh, my gosh!|- 你们过得怎么样?|- 天哪!

- Yeah...|- Hey, man, that's Z.|- 是的...|- 伙计 他是Z

...that's me.|是我

Skank, what's happening, man?|怎么了伙计?

Got a little sand|in your egg sac there, fella.|你蛋里进了沙子吗

- Where have you been, Z?|- What happened?|- 你去哪里了 Z?|- 发生什么了?

Oh, you know...|你知道

...I got lost for a little while.|But that kid there, Cody...|我有点迷失了 不过那个孩子 科迪

...he pointed the way back.|给我指了回头的路

Could you please shut that off?|Could you give me a minute?|能把那关掉一会 给我几分钟吗?

Check it out! How about this?|看看 这怎么样?

You want to talk about talent scout?|People find talent.|你想谈谈发掘天才吗 人们找到天才

I bring them back from the dead.|The now living legend, ladies and...|我把他们从死神手里救回来|现在这个传奇 女士们...

- Shut up.|- What? Shut up?|- 闭嘴|- 什么? 闭嘴?

I'm not a legend. I'm a guy looking for|some nice waves, some good friends.|我不是什么传奇|我只想找个适合冲浪的地方 还有一些朋友

Hey, guys, the swell is happening|over on the north shore!|伙计们 北海岸的浪很高!

I'm right behind you, Z.|我跟着你 Z

Ouch, that hurt.|很痛

Come back here!|You don't just walk away! Come on!|回来 你不能就这么走了 别走!

He's taking this loss pretty hard.|坦克输了 很不好过

Tank, how does it feel|to lose after nine time...|坦克 嬴了九次以后这次输了 你感觉怎么样...

I wasn't kissing her.|You can't have her!|我没有亲她 她不是你的!

Can we get a few words?|能说几句吗?

You gave up the trophy to help Joe.|What's that about?|你为了帮助乔而放弃了奖杯|为什么?

You know, Rob,|that's what friends do.|你知道吗 罗伯 这就是朋友该做的事

- How's it feel to win, Joe?|- I won?|- 乔 赢的感觉怎么样?|- 我赢了?

Come on! I'll tell my mom.|Gimme. Gimme!|给我 我要告诉我妈妈|给我 给我!

Oh, Lia! Oh, Lia.|利亚! 利亚

Don't you walk away from me!|I am Reggie Belafon...|你们怎么可以这样离我而去!|我是瑞奇.布莱坊特...

Turn that thing off.|Mikey! You are so fired!|把摄像机关了|米奇 你被解雇了!

I can't imagine a better day.|这是世界上最美好的一天

Dude, this... This whole|experience has just been...|伙计 这整个经历...

It's amazing. Z?|太精彩了 Z?

I don't think I've ever had|a better friend to me in my life.|我一生中从没有过这么好的朋友

It's just really cool|to have everything I need.|真是太酷了 我拥有想要的一切

- Don't do it. Help!|- Arnold!|- 别这样 救命!|- 艾那德!

To be honest, man, I'm kind of, like,|bored of talking about myself.|坦白说 伙计 我觉得说自己的事情很无聊

So, is that cool?|You guys got what you need?|很酷吧? 你们得到了想要的了吗?

- We got it.|- All right. Be good!|- 是的 得到了|- 好的 保重!

Cowabunga!|真爽!

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Of course we're proud of him!|我们当然以他为豪!

What mother wouldn't be|proud of him?|妈妈怎么能不为这样的孩子骄傲?

We're so full of proudness.|我们都很自豪

You know what?|He followed his dream...|知道吗? 他追寻他的梦想

...and he went out there, and now|he's coming home with the trophy.|离开了这里 现在 他带着奖杯回来了

I can't wait to see his trophy.|我等不及要看他的奖杯了

There's not really a trophy.|事实上并没有奖杯

Is there, like, a big shell|or something like that?|那有没有一块大的贝壳之类的?

There's no shell. There's no trophy.|Well, he didn't win.|没有奖杯 没有贝壳 他其实没有赢

What?|什么?

How bad was it?|Did he get smoked?|有多糟糕? 他被熏了吗

- He was in the finals.|- Second place? That's losing.|- 他进了决赛|- 第二名? 等于输了

- Winning is not everything, Glen.|- Right.|- 嬴并不代表一切 葛伦|- 是啊

Look at what Cody did...|看看科迪做的

Go back to the|"winning isn't everything" thing.|回到"嬴并不代表一切"上来

That doesn't compute, really.|那个不合算法

You know what, Glen? I really hope|someday you can be more like Cody.|你知道吗 葛伦?|我真希望有一天你能象科迪一样

This interview is over.|采访结束了

Remember when were talking|about you leaving? That was great.|记得我们谈过你们要走了吗? 真是太好了

Remember when|you were gonna go?|记得你们什么时候要走吗?

- We were gonna go...|- You should still go.|- 我们会在...|- 你们还是要走的

It's technical equipment.|这是仪器

I know what I'm doing. I can unplug|one of your little Hollywood devices.|我知道我在做什么|我在拆你们这个小好莱坞的仪器

The lighting thing,|whatever you call that...|灯光设施 管你们叫它什么

...and then the microphone thing.|还有麦克风

Go back to Hollywood.|滚回好莱坞去

Cody would never do this.|科迪永远都不会这么做

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com