| 当前位置:英学网 -> 视频 -> 喜剧|动画电影 |
.|
评论
1
|
||||||
|
||||||
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
My parents were born|into the good life.|我的父母|出生显赫
Old money, blue blooded,|society sweethearts|王宫贵族|社会宠儿
- Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?|- We'll be happy with whatever we have.|- 你们希望是男孩还是女孩?|- 男孩女孩我们都喜欢
Having played host to kings and queens|and other powers that be,|曾经款待过国王王后|以及一些权贵人士
they were used to gracing|the pages of the society columns|他们常为社会新闻一栏|增色不少
So they welcomed|the attention...|因此他们喜欢|被大众看到…
On what they supposed would be|the happiest day of their lives.|他们自认为是|最幸福的生活
Hang in there.|Hold on honey, you can do it.|坚持住|坚持一会,亲爱的,你可以的
Oh, my God!|I want to be sick! Oh, my God!|噢,我的天!|我想吐!噢,我的天!
But local legend had it|但是当地有个传说
that a curse was put|on the Willhern family|威尔赫森家族|受到诅咒
When my great, great,|great grandfather Ralph...|我的曾,曾|曾祖父拉尔夫…
had a fling with a lowly|servant girl... Clara.|和地位地下的女仆|克莱拉有私情
Who was soon eating|for two.|很快她就|有孕在身
When he told his family of his plans|to marry Clara|当他告诉家人|他要娶克莱拉时
He realised how sillly|he'd been|他意识到|他一直以来是多么的愚蠢
Clara was after all|just a servant girl...|卡莱拉不过|是一个…
...and prone to rashes.|…举止粗鲁的女仆
Sir Ralph married someone|more suitable.|拉尔夫伯爵娶了|更适合他的人
And Clara...|fell off a cliff.|而卡莱拉…|跳下悬崖
That night Clara's mother -|the town witch -|那天夜里卡莱拉的母亲|镇上的巫婆
showed up on the|Wilhern lawn|出现在|威尔赫森家前的草坪
determined to give these blue bloods|a taste of their own medicine.|决定让这些贵族们|付出代价
She scattered about animal guts|她在门前洒满动物内脏
and commanded that the next Wilhern|daughter be born with the face of a pig.|诅咒下一个出生的|威尔赫森家的女儿天生是猪脸
And only when one|of your own|只有当|你们王公贵族中有人
kind claims this daughter as their own|'till death do they part'|能接受这个女儿,与她|‘至死不分离’
will the curse be broken.|诅咒才会被打破
Time passed,|时间就这样过去了
and as luck would have it|非常幸运的是
the next five Wilhern brides|随后的五个威尔赫森新娘
gave birth to all sons...|生下的都是儿子
who fathered all sons...|who fathered all sons|儿子生儿子…|儿子生儿子
...who fathered all sons.|…儿子生的还是儿子
Finally, born to Ella and Leonard|Hugh Wilhern... a daughter.|最后,艾拉和雷纳德·休·威尔赫森|生了…一个女儿
A century of worry|for nothing.|人们担心了近一个世纪|却什么也没发生
Of course, what they didn't know|当然,他们并不知道
then was that Ella hadn't actually|given birth to a Wilhern.|艾拉生的小孩|并不是威尔赫森的
She had given birth to... a Jones.|而是…一个叫琼斯的
Which means that the first born|Wilhern girl...|这就意味着第一个|威尔赫森家的女儿…
...was me.|…是我
真爱之吻
Penelope.|Dear, sweet Penelope|佩内洛普|亲爱的,我的佩内洛普
I'd given up all hope|我已经不再奢望
of ever finding a woman|who truly understands me.|能找到一个|真正了解我的女人
I had given up all hope that is...|until I met you.|我已经不再奢望…|直到我遇见了你
l knew it.|He's the one.|我就知道|就是他
He just might be.|他有可能
You see...|你看…
...like you, I felt imprisoned|most of my life.|…和你一样,大部分时间|我感觉自己的生活被约束,没有自由
Really? ...By what?|真的吗?…被什么?
Your good looks|and your good name?|你潇洒的外表|和你显赫的家族?
Yes, exactly.|对,你说的很对
- No one ever seems able to see past that.|- No one.|- 看来没有人能看破它|- 没有人
And Penelope.|佩内洛普
Dear, sweet Penelope...|亲爱的佩内洛普
curse or no curse,|无论有没有诅咒
if I am more|than my name and my face...|如果我有的不只是|我的家族和外表
well, then, surely you are|more than yours?|那么,你有的也不只是|你的家族和长相了?
Let me in.|让我进去吧
Penelope, let me in.|佩内洛普,让我进去吧
No!|不要!
Hi.|嗨
What?|什么?
Help me! Help me!|救我!救我!
She's a pig!|她是猪!
She's a killer pig!|她是会吃人的猪!
Help me!|Somebody help!|救我!|救命啊!
Why, Penelope?|Why?|为什么,佩内洛普?|为什么?
I'm not the one who ran mother.|跑的人不是我,妈妈
Well, of course they run dear when you|spring yourself at them like that.|你这样扑到他们面前|他们当然会跑了
Do you think I showed your father|my mole on our third date?|你认为我会在和你父亲|开始约会时就给他看我的黑痣吗?
No dear, no. I had the good sense to wait|until after we were married.|没有,亲爱的,没有。我很清楚|要等到结婚之后
I didn't show him my mole, mother.|I showed him my face.|我没有给他看我的黑痣,妈妈|我给他看的是我的脸
Mom.|妈妈
Oh, sweetheart.|噢,甜心
He really liked you.|他真的很喜欢你的
No, Mum, he really didn't.|没有,妈妈,他并不喜欢我
He didn't like your nose, that's what he|didn't like. You're not your nose.|他不喜欢你的鼻子,他不喜欢的是|你的鼻子。你又不是你的鼻子
But, it... it is my nose.|但是,这…这是我的鼻子
No! It's your great, great,|great grandfathers nose.|不是!这是你曾,曾|曾祖父的鼻子
On your father's side.|He did this to you... to us.|你爸爸家族的|他让你…让我们变成这样
But you are not your nose.|You are not you.|但是你不是你的鼻子|你不是你自己
You're, you're, you're...|你是,你是,你是…
somebody else inside just|waiting to come out.|隐藏在身体的另一个人|等着某天破茧而出
l had been reminded|over the years|多年来不断有人|提醒我
that l was not the|only victim of the curse.|我并非是这个诅咒|唯一的受害者
For starters along with my birth came|the knowledge of Aunt Ella's affair.|因为我的出生|艾拉阿姨的风流韵事被揭穿
Damn you, Ella!|你去死吧,艾拉!
Even so no one suffered more|than my mother.|即使如此没有人|比我妈妈更为痛苦
- These things happen all the time.|- To who?|- 这些事情经常发生|- 有谁?
Did you know some children|are born with gills?|你知道有的小孩|一生下来就有腮的吗?
Gills, sweetheart,|like on a fish.|腮,亲爱的|像鱼一样
- So, can you cut it off?|- Strangest thing.|- 能切除掉吗?|- 很奇怪
But the carotid artery appears to run|directly through the nose.|颈动脉似乎直接|穿过鼻子
Or 'snout', as the case may be.|或者这个时候我们可以说‘猪嘴’
Making any attempt at removal|unfeasible.|完全不可能切除
The, caro... caro... what's that?|那个,颈…颈…那是什么?
What's he saying, Franklin?|What, what's he saying?|他说什么,弗兰克林?|什么,他说什么?
She would die, sweetheart.|He is saying she would die.|她会死,亲爱的|他说她会死的
I'm sorry.|The snout stays.|对不起|猪嘴不能切除
You...|你…
Oh... that's not true.|噢…这不是真的
My mother meant well|She always meant well|妈妈本意是好的|她总是自以为是
And always did what she thought|best to protect me.|总是用她认为最好的方式|来保护我
First, from reporters.|首先,避免我曝光
What are you?|你是谁?
Ow, my eye!|哦,我的眼睛!
But with the public demanding to see the|face that had caused so much trouble.|但是公众要求看看|这张不断制造祸端的脸
My mother did what any|loving mother would do.|我的妈妈做了|任何慈母都会做的事
She faked my death.|她谎称我死了
Earth to earth|ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.|泥归泥|尘归尘。土归土
And had me cremated.|并将我火葬
So with the public left to mourn|with my tragic passing.|让众人哀悼|我悲惨的一生
And with me safely hidden away|from the outside world.|然后将我藏在一个安全的地方|与世隔绝
Now she need only worry about|protecting me from my father.|马上她就要为保护我|不受到父亲的伤害
Who was having trouble adapting|to the new morning menu.|因为爸爸不能适应|新的早餐
Why can't I have|bacon?|为什么我不能吃|熏猪肉?
Because you love|oatmeal.|因为你喜欢|燕麦片
Doesn't Daddy love oatmeal?|Yeah.|爸爸是不是喜欢燕麦片?|嘢
No, I love bacon.|我喜欢熏猪肉
And from the insensitivity|of the new butler Jake.|还有新男管家|杰克的愚钝
And this little piggy|stayed at home.|这只小猪|呆在家里
And this little piggy|had roast beef...|这只小猪|吃烤牛肉
Jake! Oh, Jake. Stop it.|Oh, the poor baby.|杰克!噢,杰克。别说了|噢,可怜的宝贝
And occasionally she had to protect me,|even from myself.|偶尔还要保护我|避免受到自己的伤害
So l did most of|my playing in my room...|因此大部分时间|我待在自己的房间里玩…
Where l made my own friends.|交特殊的朋友
And learnt to entertain myself.|学着逗自己开心
While my mother spent her every|waking hour preparing me.|而我妈妈睡觉之外的|所有时间都用来训练我
Preparing me to be a suitable bride|训练我做一位合格的新娘
for the man who|would break the curse.|那个能揭开咒语的人的|新娘
Quelle heure I'est-il?|现在几点了?
Then upon my eighteenth birthday|she hired Wanda|在我18岁生日的这天|她聘请了旺妲
whose dating agency|她的婚介所
catered to the best and the|brightest blue bloods.|专门介绍最好|最聪明的贵族
ln hopes of finding one.|One of my own kind|期望能找到一个|王公贵族
Who would break the curse|by accepting me as l am.|那个人能接受这样的我|打破诅咒
Hello.|你好
And upon their depature, they were|invited back to the house.|一旦他们离开,会被|请回来
Where they were legally|gagged into secrecy.|强迫签订一份|具有法律效应的封口合约
And so it went.|日子就这样过去
And it was just|a matter of time...|终于有一天…
before my mother recognised the need|for certain adjustments.|妈妈意识到|需要做些调整
Shatterproof glass...|防碎玻璃…
And sneakers for Jake.|以及杰克的运动鞋
So you see today...|也就是你今天看到的…
She's a pig!|她是猪!
...was much like any other.|Except...|…和往常一样|只不过…
- I couldn't catch him.|- Aah! I knew it.|- 我没有追到他|- 啊!我就知道
l always said we should|make them sign the gag|我一直说我们应该|在他们看到她之前
before they see her.|Not after.|签封口条约|而不是之后
Don't worry.|We'll catch him.|不用担心|我们会抓到他的
We'd better.|最好这样
A snout?|猪鼻?
And fangs.|还有尖牙
Look, I know what I saw, alright?|Now, are you going to arrest her or not?|我知道我看到了什么,好吗?|现在你要不要去逮捕她?
On what grounds?|Ugly blind date?|依据什么?|相亲对象太难看?
If being ugly were a crime, I'd have to|arrest half the people in this city.|如果长得难看是犯罪,我可能|要逮捕街上一半的人了
I know what you're thinking.|The Wilherns, nice family right?|我知道你在想什么|威尔赫森,名望家族对吧?
That's what I thought. And when|Penelope mentioned the curse|我之前也是这样想的。当|佩内洛普提到诅咒
I thought that was just a|figure of speech, yeah.|我以为这只不过|是种比喻,真的
It's not a figure of speech.|And they're not nice.|不是比喻|真的很恐怖
I'm telling you if I hadn't of got out|of there when I did that...|我告诉你如果我没能|逃出那里…
monster it would have|eaten me alive.|那个怪物可能会把我|吞下去
That's it.|Put him in holding over night.|够了|把他关一晚
Come on, mate.|别这样,长官
What me?|No, you don't understand|什么,我?|不,你不明白
I've come in to report her.|我是来检举她的
- Hey, wasn't that a Vanderman?|- Yeah, Edward.|- 嘿,那不是万德曼家的吗?|- 是的,爱德华
That might be him...|no.|那个好像是他…|不是
Okay, you know what? Edward should have|been home by now, don't you think?|好了,你知道吗?爱德华现在|应该已经到家了,你说呢?
Hello, anybody? Will somebody|call my mother?|喂,有人在吗?能帮我|给我妈妈打个电话吗?
Rise and shine.|该起床了
Up, up, up, up, up.|起来,起来,起来,起来,起来
Come on, dear.|We're moving.|快点,亲爱的|我们要搬家
Franklin.|弗兰克林
Mum?|妈妈?
- Up, up, up, up, up.|- What?|- 起来,起来,起来,起来|- 干什么?
We're moving?|我们要搬家?
Where is Larry Bonsa?|拉里·班沙在哪里?
Security.|保安
Poor Edward.|I had no idea.|可怜的爱德华|我完全不知道
No, not that.|不,不是那个
Hallucinations of a hideous pig|pig faced girl.|幻想有个丑恶的|猪鼻女孩
You do know who they're talking about?|你知道他们在说谁吧?
Oh, I don't know. Could be any|number of women in this city.|噢,我不知道。可能是|街上任何一个女人
I'm next in line for|chairman of the board.|我即将担任|委员会主席
Do you have any idea what a story|like this will do to me?|你知道发生这种事情|会对我产生什么影响吗?
What my father is going to do to me?|我爸爸会怎么对我?
Well, that's not really my problem.|那就不是我的问题了
Okay, I'm not a delusional maniac...|am I?|好,我没有神经错乱…|对吧?
No. So, either you|print a retraction|没有。那,要么你|收回你的稿子
or so help me god I am going|to rip your guts out.|要么我就|撕烂你的肠子
Security.|保安
It'll be twenty five years|ago all over again.|二十五年前的事情|又发生了
Reporters popping out of draws.|Penelope will be exposed.|记者突然出现在柜子里|佩内洛普会被发现
And then... what chance do we have?|那…我们还有什么办法?
- We could move to the beach.|- The beach is good.|- 我们可以搬到海边|- 海边不错
- Or France?|- You could practise your French.|- 或者法国?|- 你就可以练习法语
I could practice my French.|我可以练习法语
Merci.|谢谢
Bonjour. Je suis Penelope.|早上好。我是佩内洛普
Never mind. I over reacted.|Wanda. Wanda!|没关系。我反应过度了|旺妲。旺妲!
I demand a retraction.|You have ruined my life!|我要求你收回报道|你毁了我的一生!
I'm telling you she was|a pig. A pig!|我告诉你她是|猪。猪!
I'm telling you she had a piggy snout|on her face and I'm not mad.|我告诉你她脸上有个|猪鼻子,我没有疯
Why will no one|believe me?|为什么没有人|愿意相信我?
Wait, wait, hold, hold on there, Victor.|等等,等等,等一会,维克多
I believe that man is with me.|我想那个人是和我一起的
Huh? I am?|呃?是吗?
- Okay, well first there's Hubert Strauss.|- Good. Who else?|- 好的,首先是休伯特·施特劳斯|- 不错。还有谁?
- Beaux...|- Great.|- 宝志…|- 很好
- Jack...|- Fine.|- 杰克…|- 行
...the Ripper?|- Super, who else?|- …瑞普?|- 非常好,还有谁?
You know what? Why don't I just say,|'Here's twelve men. Trust me'|你知道吗?我只用说|‘这里有12个男人。相信我’
Terrific. Let's talk about the dowry.|I think we should double it.|太好了。我们先谈谈嫁妆|我觉得我们可以增加一倍
If they can't stand me now what makes|you think they'll be able to for double?|如果他们现在就受不了我,你凭什么|认为嫁妆多一倍他们就能接受?
- Oh, now, now with that attitude...|- Oh yeah, it's my attitude, mother.|- 噢,现在,你现在这个态度…|- 哦嘢,我就这种态度,妈妈
This guy's got a lot of potential.|这个男孩可能性很大
I know he's going to look at her.|我知道他会看她的
What do you think of this guy?|Do you like him?|你觉得这个男人怎么样?|你喜欢他吗?
Oh, sweetheart.|噢,甜心
I know, I know. It's not my face.|我知道,我知道。这不是我的脸
It's my great, great, great|grandfathers face|是我曾,曾,曾|祖父的脸
and he's not me, and I'm not him|and I'm not me.|而且他不是我,我也不是他|我更不是我
And don't you forget it.|不要忘记了
I gave my right eye|for that story.|我因为那个传闻|失去了我的右眼
And I got back squat.|等我回到队里
And that hideous woman|still gives me nightmares.|那个可怕的女人|仍然让我不得安宁
I thought you never saw her?|我以为你从没看见过她?
Hmm. No, not Penelope. Her mother.|I only caught a glimpse of the baby.|嗯。不,我看到的不是佩内洛普。是她妈妈|我只瞟到一眼那个小孩
I thought my head|was playing tricks on me.|我还以为是我脑子|出问题了
Well, thank God someone|believes me anyway.|感谢上帝|终于有人相信我了
Unfortunately, my believing you isn't|going to do either one of us any good.|不过,只有我相信你|对我们俩没有任何帮助
We're going to need some proof|to clear both our names.|我们需要些证据来|洗刷耻辱
You think you can get back in there?|你觉得你能回到哪里吗?
Oh, I don't... I don't know.|噢,我不…不知道
I mean, if...|我的意思是,如果…
No.|不行
- Are you sure? I just need one photo.|- I'm not going back in there.|- 你确定?我只需要一张照片|- 我不要再回到那里
Alright. Okay.|好吧。好吧
We're just going to have|find somebody who can.|我们要找个|能去那里的人
Hook them up with the|agency that sent you.|从介绍你去的婚介公司|找人帮我们
No, they only see old money, blue blood|types, it's part of the whole curse thing.|不行,他们只要王公贵族血统|这是诅咒中要求的
We're not going to find any blue bloods|to help us, they don't need the money.|我们不可能找到贵族|来帮我们,他们不缺钱
No, but down and out|blue bloods do.|是的,除了那些穷困潦倒的|贵族们
Check.|封牌
Bet.|下注
Read 'em and weep,|losers.|开牌准备哭吧|你们输定了
Ah. Crap!|啊。混蛋!
You got a Maxwell Campion|playing here tonight?|今晚这里有个|叫麦克斯韦·坎皮农的吗?
That's him there.|Poker table number five.|那边那个就是他|五号桌
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
Hey, pal, wait up.|嗨,伙计,等等
Do I know you?|我认识你吗?
No, but I know you.|Did a little research.|你不认识我,但是我认识你|做了点调查
And it seems in a few short years|you've managed to gamble away|看起来短短几年里|你赌得倾家荡产
the fortune your family spent|generations building.|把祖业都败光了
Hey, hear me out.|I'll make it worth your while.|嘿,听我说完|不会亏待你的
You got the wrong guy.|你找错人了
Five thousand bucks worth your while?|五千块帮我做件事?
We'll need your signature|on the last page.|你需要在最后一页|签字
Just your standard gag.|You don't talk, we don't talk.|只是一般的封口条约|你不说,我们也不说
Just how ugly is this girl?|这女孩到底多丑?
I believe the young lady is waiting.|女士已经准备好了
Wow, this guy is|wasting my time.|哇,这家伙在|浪费我的时间
Oh, he's here.|噢,他来了
- Hey, man, look, I'm sorry that I'm late.|- Alright, yeah. Take off the jacket.|- 嘿,伙计,很抱歉我来晚了|- 好了。脱掉外套
Alright.|好的
Hey.|嘿
Alright, now... hey you with me?|好的,现在…你听我说?
Alright, the camera is in the lapel.|The rigging is in the sleeve. Put it on.|好的,相机藏在衣领里|设备在袖子里。穿上
Come on, it looks great on you.|快点,你穿着很不错
Now to take a picture|you just raise either arm.|如果要拍照|你只要抬起任何一只手
Not now.|不是现在
Alright. Look, I'm sorry, man.|好吧。不好意思,伙计
Yeah, I know you are.|Did you have to gamble all night?|我知道了|你一定要赌一晚上吗?
Yeah, I still had chips.|I'm good?|是的,只要我还有筹码|我可以了吗?
Yeah. Let's... come on, let's go.|嗯。我们…快,开始吧
Don't worry,|I'll get that.|不用担心|我会拍到照片的
And you are?|你是?
I'm Max Campion|and the agency sent me.|我是麦克斯·坎皮农|婚介公司让我来的
- Oh, right. Campion.|- There you go... shit.|- 哦,对。坎皮农|- 给你…见鬼
Excuse me?|你说什么?
Sure!|当然!
Alright, dear, we've done as you asked.|They're all in the annexe.|好了,亲爱的,我们已经按你要求的准备好了|他们都在旁厅
All of them?|All of them.|- 所有的人?|- 所有的人
But why you wouldn't rather talk to them|one at a time is beyond me.|但我不知道你为什么不|和他们一个一个的聊呢?
I told you mother this way it will be easier|to weed out the unlikelys.|我告诉过妈妈,这样更容易|排除掉那些不可能的
Hello, I'm Penelope.|And you must be?|你好,我是佩内洛普|你们一定是?
Late for tea?|赶着去喝茶?
Jake!|杰克!
They're out, they're, they're running...|They've all seen her.|他们出来了,他们,他们在跑…|他们一定都看见她了
Where's Max?|麦克斯在哪里?
Edward, do you see Max?|爱德华,你看见麦克斯了吗?
I don't see Max. He's not there.|There's no Max.|没有看到。他不在那边|没有麦克斯
- How could you?|- Just speeding things up.|- 你怎么可以?|- 我不过让事情快点解决
Oh, and now you're just going to|make a pig of yourself?|哦,现在你是想要让大家|认为你是猪?
- No, that's already been done for me.|- Stop it.|- 不会啊,这种事情又不是没发生过|- 别说了
That was the last of the ho-hos.|那是唯一的乐趣了
Where's your credit card?|I'm going to the store.|你的信用卡在哪里?|我要去商店
No, no, no don't you... hey!|不行,不行,你不能…嘿!
If you want more ho-ho's|I'll send Jake for some.|你要零食|我叫杰克去买
I'm old enough|to get my own.|我已经长大了|可以自己去买了
Pick me up some cigarettes.|给我带包香烟
Penelope,|just one man, one man.|佩内洛普|就一个男人,一个男人
And he'll run too. They always run|why can't you accept that?|他也会跑掉的。他们总是跑掉|为什么你不能接受事实呢?
For seven years I've been|watching them run.|七年了,我不停的看着|他们跑掉
Do you have any idea how that|makes me feel? Do you?|你知道这让我|怎么想?你知道吗?
I'm sorry,|but we just can't quit.|对不起|但我们不能放弃
Yes we can because...|我们可以的,因为…
no matter how much|I want to believe|无论我多么|想相信
there's one man who|won't run away|会有一个人|他不会跑掉
one man who...|有一个人他…
Sweet loving angel of all|things merciful.|可爱仁慈善良的|天使
Did he see?|他刚看到你了吗?
He must have.|He was there.|他一定看到了|他在那里
- Who is he?|- Who cares? Just go!|- 他是谁?|- 管它呢?快去!
- Yes, go.|- No, I can't...|- 去,去|- 不行,我不行…
- Go!|- Go!|- 去!|- 去!
Damn it.|见鬼
You're still here?|你还在这儿?
Did you see?|See?|- 你刚看到了吗?|- 看到?
You didn't see?|I didn't?|- 你没看到?|- 我没看到?
Did you?|Did I what?|- 你看到了?|- 我看到什么了?
Don't mess with me.|What? I'm messing with you?|- 不要闹了|- 什么?我和你闹?
Why are you still here?|Still?|- 为什么你还在?|- 还在?
Fine then,|why are you here?|那好吧|你为什么来这?
Look I'm sorry. Should I go?|对不起。我应该走吗?
Are you a fan of George Rockham?|你喜欢乔治·洛克哈姆的书?
Who?|谁?
The book you've got in your jacket.|你藏在外套里的那本书
Oh, alright. You caught that, huh?|噢,好吧。你看到了,呃?
Well... yeah.|Yeah, it's a great book.|哦…是的|是的,这是本好书
So you've read it?|那你看过了?
Well, yeah.|是的
Funny I thought that was the only|surviving copy.|有趣的是这应该是|绝版
You know what? I meant to read it, but|the library was always out|你知道吗?我打算看的,不过|图书馆一直借出去了
I saw it was a first edition|and I figured it might be worth something.|我看它是第一版|想应该很值钱
So you were stealing it?|那你是偷的了?
Well... Yeah. I was stealing it.|嗯…对。我是偷的
So, you're a fan of the money?|那,你很爱钱了?
I'm a big fan of the money.|Although, it doesn't much care for me.|我噬钱如命|不过,钱不怎么喜欢我
Well, maybe you and the money|weren't meant to be.|也许你和钱|没有缘分
Hey, I wouldn't go that far.|Jinx me.|我可不愿意那样想|会让我触霉头的
There are 326 first editions|in that room.|房间里|有326本书都是初版
Of those, 300 are worth|over 50,000.|当中有300本|价值超过50,000
A dozen or so are worth|over 25,000.|大概十几本|超过25,000
And I'm afraid there's only one|that's valued under a hundred.|恐怕只有一本|不超过一百块
Only one, huh?|只有一本,呃?
A little novel, written by a little|nobody, that never amounted to anything.|一个无名小卒写的一本小说|没有得过任何奖
You don't say. Under a hundred?|不到一百块?
I'm afraid so. And...|I'm afraid that it's time for...|是的。现在…|我想该…
- But it's your favourite just the same?|- What?|- 但它仍然是你最喜欢的书?|- 什么?
I said,|'your favourite just the same'|我说|‘仍然是你最喜欢的书’
I heard you.|我听见了
Top shelf,|third from the left,|书架顶层|左手第三本
'Moby Dick'|It's a first edition.|‘白鲸记’|这本是初版
But wait till I'm gone|or they'll see you.|不过等我走后再拿|否则会被他们看到
See me?|看到我?
What?|什么?
Hello?|喂?
Hello?|有人在吗?
Got ya!|抓到你了!
No?|没有?
Penelope?|佩内洛普?
Penelope?|佩内洛普?
Will you be back tomorrow?|你明天还会来吗?
I knew it.|I knew you were there.|我猜对了|我就知道你在那里
Yeah.|是的
- He'll be back.|- He will.|- 他会再来|- 他会的
- So?|- I didn't get it.|- 那?|- 我不明白
How could you not get it,|half the men in this city...|你怎么可能没拍到|街上有一半的人…
Relax.|I'm coming back tomorrow.|别激动|我明天会来的
Ow! Door.|哎哟!门
You better.|你最好明天出现
See you tomorrow.|明天见
Better.|最好这样
Sweetheart? What's wrong?|甜心?怎么了?
I thought he just knew,|but it says it right here.|我以为他猜到的|原来这里写着
Still he chose it.|他还是从
Of the 2,000 that aren't|your favourite,|2000本书中|选出了你最喜欢的
he chose the one that is.|他选中了这本
Alright. Alright.|好吧。好吧
Do you play?|你弹乐器吗?
I wish you'd stop|doing that.|我希望你|不要再这样
- Do you play?|- The frog?|- 你弹乐器吗?|- 弹青蛙?
No, no although I always meant|to pick it up.|不会,尽管我想|偷它
But you do play something.|你应该会弹什么乐器
- What makes you say that?|- What do you play?|- 为什么你会这样认为?|- 你弹什么?
Guess.|猜猜看
Is this really necessary?|有这个必要吗?
She's finding|his instrument.|她在找|他平时弹奏的乐器
Isn't that something a man|should do for himself?|不是应该由男人|自己来展示才艺吗?
And a one, and a two, and a one.|一,二,一
You are my sunshine,|my only sunshine|你是我的阳光|我唯一的阳光
You make me happy|when skies are grey.|天气一旦阴霾|你让我快乐
You'll never know, dear|dear how much llove you.|你永远不知道,亲爱的|亲爱的我有多么爱你
Are you even playing that?|你有弹过这个吗?
So please don't take|my sunshine away.|不要带走|我的阳光
- Okay, it's not the bass.|- No? No?|- 好了,不是贝司|- 不是吗?不是吗?
- Try the drums.|- Alright.|- 试试架子鼓|- 好吧
The drums, you play drums.|架子鼓,你试试架子鼓
Okay.|好的
So please don't take...|my sunshine away.|请不要带走…|我的阳光
Okay, okay, no, no, no.|No more drums.|好了,好了,停,停,停|不要在敲了
No?|Not the drums, it's not the drums...|- 够了?|- 不是架子鼓,不是的
Alright!|好的!
Saxophone, saxophone!|萨克斯管,萨克斯管!
You want sax?|你想要我试试萨克斯?
One... two... one, two.|一…二…一,二
Enough, stop. Stop, stop!|够了,停。停,听!
- Enough.|- No? No, alright.|- 够了|- 够了?好的
Play the guitar.|The guitar.|弹弹吉他|吉他
Guitar.|It's got to be the guitar.|吉他|应该是吉他
I don't think that's how|you play the guitar.|你平时不是|这样弹吉他的吧
Okay, stop, stop. Stop!|Please stop, stop.|好了,停,停,停!|停下来吧
Oh, my.|That was, that was terrible.|哦,我的天|这,这还不错
Hey everybody, everybody wave.|嘿,大家敬礼
Everybody wave to Penelope|and take a bow, alright? And bow.|大家对佩内洛普鞠躬|致意,好吗?鞠躬
I know, I know you guys|you were fantastic|我知道,我知道你们|是最棒的
though come here.|Thank you so much for everything.|哦,来|太感谢了
Wait, wait|I'm not done guessing.|等等|我还没猜完呢
Come on, enough about me.|What do you play?|好了,不说我了|你弹什么?
You want to be a hortomacultural what?|你想当一个园艺什么?
A horticulturalist.|You know? Someone who works with plants.|园艺家|你知道吗?和植物打交道的人
Right.|对
Why is that funny?|有什么可笑的?
No plants are great. I just thought|of you as like... like a cop.|我没有。植物很好。我只是觉得|你像…像个警察
You know seeing as you've got|the whole interrogation thing down.|你知道,你具有|审问犯人的潜质
Shut up, it's your move.|闭嘴,该你走了
Alright.|好吧
- Oh, you really don't want to do that.|- Why not?|- 噢,你不会想要这样走|- 为什么?
- Because I'll kill her.|- What if I asked you not to?|- 因为我要吃了她|- 如果我要你不吃呢?
I'd still kill her.|You'd sort of be begging me to.|我还是要吃她|你要求我
So, beer.|You've never had a beer?|那,啤酒|你没喝过啤酒吧?
I've had a beer.|我喝过
- On tap?|- No, not on tap.|- 扎啤?|- 不是,不是扎啤
Well, then you've never had a beer.|那你就从没喝过啤酒
- Your knight can't do that.|- My knight?|- 你的国王不能那样走|- 我的国王?
- The horse.|- Alright.|- 马|- 好吧
Hey, how about you and me heading down|to the Cloverdilly pub right now?|嘿,我们俩现在去|苜蓿酒吧,怎么样?
Pub Cloverdilly?|苜蓿酒吧?
Best beer, best blues, some|of the best beer bums in town.|有镇上最好的啤酒,最好的蓝调|最棒的狂欢派对
Thanks, maybe later.|谢谢,再说吧
Penelope, come on.|佩内洛普,去吧
Come on, you've got to|get out of there sometime.|去吧,你应该要|走出这里
Right?|对吧?
What are you waiting for?|你还在等什么?
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
You know, truth is, you're...|you're not missing much.|也许你…|不是很想去
Really?|The Cloverdilly pub sounds fun.|是吗?|苜蓿酒吧听起来很有趣
Yeah, but... aside from that.|是的,不过…除此之外
And the street fairs? I hear they sell|really cool stuff right on the street.|还有市集?我听说他们|就在街上卖一些很有趣的东西
You know, the vendors themselves|are pretty cool too.|你知道吗,这些小贩本身|就很有趣
- Oh, and the park?|- The park is great.|- 哦,还有公园?|- 公园很棒
I used to spend|every weekend there|我以前周末|都去那里
just hanging on a bench|writing stupid love songs...|就坐在长凳上|写写乏味的爱情歌曲…
- People watching.|- Used to? You don't do that anymore?|- 人们在一旁观看|- 过去?你现在不这样了?
What are you doing instead?|那你现在做什么呢?
- Well, beating you at chess.|- I warned you I'd kill her.|- 和你下象棋|- 我警告过你,我会吃了她
That's great because as soon as my guys|here have seen what you've done...|这很好。一旦我的棋子|看到你的所作所为…
The game will be over,|your queen will be dead.|这盘棋就要结束了|你的皇后要死了
My king's still pretty active, you know?|你知道吗?我的国王还活着
Once the queen's dead|the kings useless.|一旦皇后死了|国王就没用了
- What's that about?|- I don't know?|- 什么意思?|- 我不知道
Maybe he's too depressed to fight.|He really loved her you know?|也许他太伤心了,很难孤军奋战|他真的很爱她,你知道吗?
Yeah, I can see that.|嗯,我看得出来
My queen to yours,|checkmate.|我的皇后吃掉你的皇后|将军
You got me.|你赢了
Man,|what is this guy doing?|这家伙|他在干什么?
Wasting all my film.|浪费我胶卷
He's doing it on purpose.|He's going for the dowry.|他是故意的|他想要嫁妆
I wish I could find a girl|with a dowry.|我希望能找个|有嫁妆的女孩
Give me a break.|别瞎说
Why else would it be taking you so long?|She revealed herself to me straight away.|那是什么原因要这么久的时间呢?|她直接就让我看到她了
You know what?|I guess she liked you more.|你知道吗?|我想她更喜欢你
Why settle for five thousand when|you could get ten times that, right?|你可以拿到更多的钱|这五千算什么,对吧?
Well, maybe you're forgetting -|I've seen her. She is grotesque.|也许你不记得|我已经看见过她了。她是怪物
Shut him up.|让他闭嘴
I'm talking un-kissable|ugly. Nightmare ugly.|我告诉你,她很丑,让你|亲不下去,让你做噩梦
Listen you little worm. I know your|kind spoiled rotten mama's boy...|听着,你这个寄生虫。我知道|你这种被妈妈娇生惯养的
God! He licked me.|天!他舔我
- Edward.|- What?|- 爱德华|- 干嘛?
Don't lick Max.|不要舔麦克斯
Sorry.|对不起
Listen you can't blame us|for being a little suspicious.|听着,我们会起疑心|也是正常的
- Fine, find someone else.|- Fine, give us back the money.|- 那好,找别人吧|- 可以,还我们钱
It's starting. It's starting!|Would you come on!|开始了。开始了!|你快点!
Okay, l've got it. Piano.|我猜到了。是钢琴
You play the piano.|I bet my life on it.|你是弹钢琴的|我用性命担保
Alright, keep in mind;|'never bet a better'|好了,记住|‘永远不要自以为是’
Does he have another jacket?|他还有别的外套吗?
And a one, and a two and a one...|一,二一…
You are my sunshine...|你是我的阳光…
My only sunshine...|我唯一的阳光…
You make me happy|No, it's B flat.|- 你让我快乐|- 不对,是B降调
B flat on the right hand.|右手B降调
No, right hand!|不对,是右手!
You see, the left hand stays, and|the right hand plays the chord.|看,左手不变|右手和弦
- You see?|- Yeah, yeah. It's better.|- 看到了吧?|- 对。好多了
- Shit!|- I'm a monster.|- 见鬼!|- 我是个怪物
No, no your not,|Penelope!|不,你不是|佩内洛普
Stay with Max.|看着麦克斯
Darling, do not...|Please, do not...|亲爱的,别…|求求你,别…
I told you! I told you!|我告诉过你!我告诉过你!
No, you ran.|It was you this time.|不,是你跑掉了|这次是你跑的
- He said 'shit'|- Big shit.|- 他说‘见鬼’|- 大笨蛋
He said 'shit'|to me twice.|他对我说过|两次‘见鬼’
And then he just stood there|staring at me.|之后他就站在那里|瞪着我
No one's ever just stood|there before.|以前没有人|会站在那里
If you give the poor boy a chance to|adjust. I mean, put yourself in...|如果你能给这个可怜的小孩|一次改过的机会。我是说,让你…
What are you doing?|I told you to stay with him.|你在干什么?|我要你看住他
You did?|I didn't hear you.|你说了吗?|我没听见
When you said,|'stay with Max'...|你说|‘和麦克斯待在一起’…
I meant|stay with Max.|我是要你|和麦克斯待在一起
You never said,|'Wanda, stay with him'|你没说过|‘旺妲,和他待在一起’
- l told you!|- l'm sorry l didn't hear you.|- 我说过的!|- 对不起,我没听见
Mom?|妈妈?
Don't worry, dear.|He couldn't have gone far|不用担心,亲爱的|他不可能走远
- Did you get it?|- Yeah. Yeah, I got it.|- 你拍到了吗?|- 是的。我拍到了
Hey, I needed that photo.|嘿,我要那照片
She's not what Edward said she was.|You just leave her alone.|她并不像爱德华说的那样|你们离她远点
Lemon?|莱蒙?
- Who is that?|- Lock the gate!|- 那是谁?|- 关门!
No, don't, don't shut the gate!|不要,别,别关门!
I got him, I got him.|我抓住他了,我抓住他了
Penelope, there's something|I have to tell you.|佩内洛普,我要告诉你|一些事情
- No, he's a spy.|- No... yes.|- 不要,他是间谍|- 不是的…是的
Yes, he's a spy.|He's working for Lemon,|他是间谍|他为莱蒙工作
The reporter who forced me|to bury you.|那个让我不得不|埋葬你的记者
- You said I was cremated.|- That too.|- 你说我是被火葬的|- 也火葬了的
I hope you were well paid, because|you just said goodbye to a fortune.|希望你报酬丰厚,因为|你的好运即将到尽头了
Wait!|He's still one of your own kind.|等会!|他仍然是你们一族的
He could still break the curse.|他仍然能揭开诅咒
Max. I know this face|repulses you...|麦克斯。我知道你|厌恶这张脸…
And I... and I wouldn't dream of|asking you to accept it.|我…我也不会痴心妄想|要你接受它
But this isn't me.|但这不是我
The real me is inside here|somewhere just waiting to get out.|真正的我藏着某个角落|等着被解救出来
And you can|make that happen.|你能让这一切|实现
Once the curse is broken|I'll be just like anybody else.|一旦诅咒解除|我就和其他人一样了
What if you're not?|What if the curse isn't broken.|如果你没有呢?|如果诅咒不能揭开呢
What if... what if the curse can|never be broken?|如果…如果诅咒|永远也解除不了呢?
Then I'll kill myself. I promise.|I promise I will.|那我将自杀。我答应你|我答应你我会的
Marry me, Max.|娶我吧,麦克斯
Marry me.|娶我吧
I can't.|我做不到
Get out!|出去!
- I'm...|- Get out!|- 我…|- 出去!
- Get out!|- Out!|- 出去!|- 出去!
Right out!|马上就出去!
Okay,|this is what we're going to do...|好了|我们马上要做…
l felt the rush|of a thousand heart breaks.|我感到很多颗心|不断破碎的声音
This is nothing we haven't been|through before.|这是我从未有过的|感受
Penelope,|we can do it again.|佩内洛普|我们可以从头再来
l will never give up, sweetheart.|我不会放弃的,甜心
Never, Penelope!|永远也不会,佩内洛普!
And l knew with all my heart|she meant it.|我完全相信|她说到做到
We have both always|known there was no guarantee.|我们一直都知道|没有什么是可以保证的
We have not both always known|that there was no guarantee.|我们没有一直知道|没什么是可以保证的
We have spent|so much time preparing her|我们花了|太多的时间
for the day things|would be different,|准备她有一天|一切都不一样
we've never prepared her|for the day that they're not.|我们从来没有准备|可能没有这样的一天
Maybe we should stop all|this match making and...|也许我们应该停止|所有的配对…
give her a puppy. Hmm?|给她一只小狗。嗯?
Sweetheart?|Penelope is that you?|甜心?|佩内洛普,是你吗?
Yes, mother. l'm just going|to make some cocoa.|是的,妈妈。我想|喝杯可可
A puppy.|一只小狗
- Okay.|- What can I say?|- 好的|- 我能说什么呢?
I'm sorry you got stuck with me.|I'm sorry I dragged you down with me.|很对不起,你上当受骗了|对不起我把你拉进来
I know I'm the bad blood.|I am the Wilhern. I know that.|我知道是我的错|我是威尔赫森家族的人。我知道
The curse is on me.|I am the curse.|应该诅咒我|诅咒的应该是我
Me, . It's me, it's me I, me, me, me.|我,是我,是我,我,我,我
Honey. Honey! I think your father|could use some cocoa too.|亲爱的!我认为你父亲|也要喝杯可可
Okay mother.|好的,妈妈
Actually I might have|a cup too.|也许我也|想要一杯
Penelope?|佩内洛普?
She's escaped.|她逃跑了
- Let's go.|- God, she's going to be coming after me.|- 我们走|- 天,她要来追我了
- Edward, you've got to control yourself.|- Quick!|- 爱德华,你要控制你的情绪|- 快点
- What are you doing?|- We need help.|- 你在干什么?|- 我们需要帮助
Yes, I'd like to report|my daughter missing.|是的,我要报案|我女儿失踪了
Are you out of your mind?|What if they find her?|你疯了吗?|万一他们找到她了?
For crying out loud Jessica!|杰西卡,你叫得很大声了!
Okay, you know what? I can't hold it|any longer. Come with me.|好了,你知道吗?我|忍不住了。跟我来
I have to pee and I can't leave|you alone with the phones.|我要尿尿了,但我不能|留你在电话旁边
You know dear,|there was a time...|你知道吗,亲爱的|如果是以前…
when I might have jumped at such|an invitation, but right now I can't.|我可能迫不及待的接受|你的邀请,但是现在不行
- Hello|- Mum?|- 喂|- 妈妈?
Hold the line, please.|- Mum?|- 请稍等|- 妈妈?
Collect call from Penelope...|- Yes, we'll accept|- 佩内洛普来电|- 好的,转过来
- Mum?|Go ahead with your call, please.|- 妈妈?|- 请通话
Hello...|喂…
Penelope, what the hell|were you thinking?|佩内洛普,你到底|在想什么?
- Did anyone see you yet?|No... Mum, no|- 有人看见你了吗?|- 没有…妈妈,没有
Good, good. Where are you?|We'll come and get you.|很好,很好。你在哪里?|我们来接你
l'm just calling to say that|I love you, and... goodbye.|我打电话只是想告诉你们|我爱你们,然后…再见
Penelope don't...|佩内洛普,别…
At least we know|she's alright.|至少我们知道|她没事
- Don't you have to pee or something?|- No, dear, that was you.|- 你不要尿尿什么的吗?|- 不,亲爱的,是你
I can check you in over here.|这里可以帮您登记
Hi...|嗨…
can I have a room, please?|我能要一间房吗?
Shouldn't be a problem.|Room 8 is available.|应该没问题|8号房是空的
- Thank you.|- You don't want the room?|- 谢谢|- 您不想要那间房吗?
No, I, I want the room.|要,我,我要
Then would you mind coming|back here so I can check you in?|那麻烦您过来办一下入住手续|好吗?
Thank you.|And how will you be paying for your room?|谢谢|请问房费怎么付?
Thank you, Jessica|谢谢,杰西卡
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
Okay, that's it for me, folks.|New dealer coming in.|好了,伙计们,我下班了|接班的很快就到
| 联系方式:diliboli@gmail.com Copyright@http://www.engxue.com all rights reserved 京ICP备05047353号 Powered by engxue.com Code © 2003-08 PHP168 V5.0 |