首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 言情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 顶客排行 | 内容搜索
狱中豪杰 [Big Stan] 2008 (猛男奸狱/猛男监狱) - cd2/2
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式:
"普通播放" 或 "高清播放".
请点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮, 进行在线收看电影.
当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
只要能看到电影播放窗口就一定能够观看.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

请点击 按钮, 免费观看.
初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .
如果您点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮后, 无法看到播放窗口, 可能是您的上网线路无法连接到我们的视频播放服务器. 经测试, 网通和电信的上网线路是可以顺畅播放英学网电影视频的.
如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
1

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-02-07 21:29:26 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:64次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

You know, you wardens should complain.|你知道吗,老大你应该去抗议

'Cause in the movies, they always make you look like assholes.|因为电影里 老是把你的角色演的跟混蛋一样

Well, I don't plan on being a warden forever.|呃 我不会永远在这个位子的

⌒Is that right? ⌒Tell me, Minton.|-是吗? -告诉我,明顿

What do you think of this place?|你觉得这里如何?

It's OK, for a prison.|以监狱来说,还不错

Not the prison. The land.|不是监狱,是这块地

It's a nice sized property. Great views of the foothills and city. Level grade.|土地坪数蛮大的,视野也不错 算是不错的水准

I'm assuming there's bedrock beneath us.|我认为我们之间有了共识

Easy access to downtown. I see some nice development potential.|到市区里很方便 我见过不少有潜力的建物

⌒Too bad you got a prison on it. ⌒Exactly.|-可惜它只是个监狱 -正是

You know, it's no accident you came to Oaksburg.|你知道吗,你来到欧克斯堡可不是个意外

I pulled a few strings to get you here.|我施了一点力才让你来到这儿的

What made you wanna do that?|你为什么要这样做?

Come here.|过来

Oaksburg Estates.|欧克斯堡不动产

I'm a silent partner, so to speak, with some private investors|我跟人合伙,意思是,有些秘密的投资客

who would like to develop this land into timeshare condominiums.|想要把这块地发展成分时渡假村

I believe that's your field of expertise.|我相信,这块是你的专业

⌒True. ⌒'Course, all this is only possible|-那倒是 -当然,这都还只是个梦

in the event the prison ever closes down.|在这情况下,监狱必须关门

⌒Makes sense. ⌒You know, I'm in the prison business.|-很合理 -你知道,我的工作是管理这个监狱

I know how to break a man's will, crush his spirit.|我了解怎么消磨一个人的意志 打击一个人的信心

But them real estate contracts, those things put a real hurt on you.|但要玩这种房产契约 那些东西可真的伤害了你

That's where you come in.|也是为什么你在这的原因

⌒What's in it for me? ⌒How would you like to be out of here|-我有什么好处? -如果说可以让你出去

in a year?|一年以内?

⌒But I've got a mandatory minimum. ⌒Wardens have great discretion|-但我的刑期至少要三年 -典狱长有很大的权力

getting early parole, especially to non-violent, first-time offenders.|可以让人提早假释出去 特别是那些第一次进来,又没暴力倾向的

⌒Prisons are crowded, you know. ⌒The system is corrupt.|-监狱已经太挤了,你知道的 -整个体制都腐败了

Me likey.|我,喜欢!

But you gotta move the luxury units closer to the lagoon.|但是你一定要把建物盖的离湖边近一点

That'll double rents. Parking goes underground.|可以提高二倍的租金 停车场可以盖在下面

Wasting space. Eight extra units. Whoever designed this is a moron.|太浪费了,八个额外的车位? 是哪个白痴设计这个的

⌒How will you get rid of the prison? ⌒Let me worry about that.|-但是你要怎么弄掉监狱? -让我来操这个心吧

Tell me more about them parking spaces.|再跟我多讲一点停车场的东西

You strapped?|你空手吗?

He ain't gonna know what hit him, nah mean?|他不会晓得是什么打了他 决不会

Ah!|啊!

That's gonna scar, you psycho.|那会留下疤的,你这神经病

Whoo!|哇呜!

You want that shiv, don't you?|你想要那把刀,是吗?

You made that with a melted toothbrush and a razorblade?|你用牙刷跟刀片做的?

⌒That's very creative. ⌒Ah!|-真有创意 -啊!

Look what I made with three bars of soap and a shoelace.|看看我用鞋带和肥皂做了什么

Cracker, please.|拜托!傻蛋

Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!|呜~,呜~,呜~

Come on, race traitor.|来吧,你这个白人叛徒

⌒Ah! ⌒Ooh!|-啊! -呜~

Oh!|呜~

Ha!|哈!

Hee-yah!|伊-哈!

He's all yours.|他是你的了

This gonna be fun.|这下一定很有趣

Hey, Stan. What'd you do to Patterson?|嘿,史丹,你对派特森做了什么?

I just roughed him up a little bit.|我只是把他痛打了一顿

⌒Why? ⌒Somebody took a shiv to his ass.|-怎么了? -有个人拿把刀插进他的屁眼

They say he'll be shitting sideways for a month.|他们说,他这一个月都只能拉半边屎

Now I know what schadenfreude feels like.|现在我知道幸灾乐祸是什么滋味了

⌒What? ⌒Schadenfreude.|-什么? -幸灾乐祸

It's German for when you feel good because your enemy's anus is violated.|是德国话,就是当… 你敌人的屁眼被玩弄时,你会觉得很爽

Oh.|喔

You know you're getting that on me.|你知道你洒到我了吗

I'm doing great. You guys are pussies.|我很好 这些家伙都是娘炮儿

That's terrific. Hey, listen, pal. I need your help.|那可真棒,嘿,听着,兄弟 我需要你的帮忙

I can't get Mindy's lawyer to return my call.|我无法联络到敏蒂的律师让他回电

If we wanna go through with this divorce,|如果我们要办离婚

you're going to have to contact her personally.|那你自己一定要联络到敏蒂

Stan.|史丹

Yeah. I'll get right on that.|好,我会把它搞定的

How's the appeal coming?|你什么时候会上诉?

Believe it or not, I'm looking at the Madam Foreman right now.|信不信由你,我眼睛正看着福曼女士呢

That's great.|那很棒

I gotta go now. You know, duty calls.|我要走了,你知道的 小姐在叫啰

All right. Thanks, Lew. I'll talk to you soon.|好的,谢谢,路 我会尽快跟你联络的

Ain't you Charlize Theron?|你不是那个…莎莉赛隆,吗?

Oh, look what fell out there.|噢,是什么东西掉了出来?(威而刚)

So I had them exchange the beef for horse meat.|所以我让他们把牛肉换成了马肉

⌒Clever. ⌒That's Stan.|-聪明 -这是,史丹

Minton, I'd like for you to meet Mr Dang.|明顿,我给你介绍 这位是丹先生

He's on the prison's board of governors.|他代表政府的监狱理事

They let Vietnamese mafia on the prison board of governors?|他们让越南黑帮担任政府的监狱理事?

Your finger tats.|你手指上的刺青

Like you say, Stan, the system is corrupt.|就像你说的,史丹 政府体制在腐败啰

Mr Dang's family happens to be my partners in Oaksburg Estates.|丹先生的家族恰巧是欧克斯堡的投资伙伴

Oh, good, 'cause I was just going over the contracts.|嗯,很好,因为我刚正在仔细检查合约内容

The language gets rather vague on gross versus net liability.|快被这些净利负债的术语搞糊涂了

I'm sure it's unintentional, but that could screw you in the long run.|但我想这应该是不小心的 否则你会被这份合约给搞跨

Could it? I'll have my lawyers correct that immediately.|是吗?我会叫我的律师赶快去修正它

I got an excellent lawyer for that. He specialises in it. Lew Popper.|我认识一个很棒的律师 他这方面特别专业,叫,路.帕普

Popper? I'll be sure to contact him.|帕普?我会跟他联络的

Come on, Dang, let's check out the floor show.|来吧,丹 让我们看看下面的秀

It looks like the savages are ready for the inspection.|看起来这些野蛮人,都准备好接受检查了

Well, give me a few more weeks. I'll even have 'em readier.|呃,再给我几个礼拜的时间 我会让他们准备的更周全的

I'm counting on that.|那就一切都靠你了

Would you like a strawberry?|你想吃草莓吗?

⌒I grew them in my own garden. ⌒Thank you.|-我在花园里自己种的 -谢谢

Minton? Strawberry?|明顿?吃草莓吗?

No, I'm good.|不,不用了

Maybe I picked 'em a little too soon.|或许我太早去摘下它们

I don't think that's it.|我想它们还没熟

People are scared shitless of me.|大家都怕我怕的要死

Very good, Stan.|很好,史丹

Is there anyone there who can challenge you?|那里有人能跟你抗衡吗?

Nah. I got it all under control.|没,我都控制住了

What's the matter, Stan?|怎么了,史丹?

You sound... distant.|你听起来…有心事?

I don't know. It's just...|我不知道,只是…

Don't you ever find yourself feeling sorry for anybody?|你有曾经觉得自己对不起某人过吗?

You might as well ask me if I feel sorry for the maggots|你还不如问我会不会对

I grind into my morning coffee.|被我磨进咖啡里的蛆,感到难过

That's how I feel too. Listen, I gotta go.|我也是这么想 好了,我要走了

Make me proud, Stan.|让我骄傲,史丹

Come on, baby! Do it to me!|来吧,宝贝! 射在我身上!

⌒Oh, yeah! ⌒Are you using me?|-噢,耶~ -你在利用我吗?

⌒No! ⌒Don't you love me?|-没这回事! -你不爱我吗?

⌒Yeah! ⌒Show me!|-爱啊! -表现给我看!

⌒Do you love me? ⌒Yeah. Hello. Hey!|-你爱我吗? -随便啦,哈啰,嘿!

Excuse me. Excuse me. Yeah.|拍谢,拍谢,是

Hi, Stan. Yeah. I think I have good news.|嘿,史丹,是 我想我这有好消息

⌒Do you love me? ⌒Yeah. I think the... I think the...|-你爱我吗? -是,我想…我想…

The Madam Foreman is just one orgasm away from giving you your appeal.|我想福曼女士对于你的上诉 感到非常的“高潮”

That's great, Lew. And gross.|那很棒,路 非常棒

Heard from Mindy or her attorney?|有敏蒂还是她律师的消息吗?

Uh, no.|喔,没有

But don't say I don't earn my money.|但…但,别说我没赚到钱哦

Hi, fellas. I don't believe I ordered Chinese.|嗨,各位 我想,我没有点中国菜

I guess I could go for a little pot-sticker.|不过来一点锅贴也无妨

Who are you writing to?|你在写信给谁?

No one special.|没什么特别的人

You've been sitting there for a while writing to no one special.|你坐在那好一段时间了 却不是什么特别的人?

You know, Stan, I've been here for a long time. I can handle a lot of things.|你知道,史丹,我来这儿很久了 我可以处理很多事情

Like having to spend the rest of my life in this shithole.|像是怎么把余生花在这屎地方

But there's one thing I do regret.|不过有件我真的很后悔的事

I could never make it work with Miyoshi.|我跟美代子再也无法复合了

Oh, she was the only person who ever loved me for me.|哦,她是我这一生中,真正爱过我的人

I was too pigheaded to realise it.|我太猪头,才会不知道这件事

I'd give anything to change the way I behaved.|我愿意付出一切,去换回我所做的

How did you behave?|你做了什么?

I killed her.|我杀了她

Oh.|喔

Alcohol wasn't something that always brought out the best in me, Stan.|喝酒也不是每次都能麻痹,史丹

Dear Mindy, I've been thinking a lot about you lately.|亲爱的敏蒂 最近我一直想到你

About us.|想到我们

I realise now that you were right.|我现在了解,你是对的

I was pigheaded and selfish.|我是猪头,自私自利

Leaving me was probably the best thing for you.|离开我对你来说,或许是最好的办法

And I'm truly sorry.|我真的很抱歉

I never should have hurt you.|我从来就没想过去伤害你

I know now why you wanted to have a baby with me.|我现在知道,为何你想生个孩子

It's just another way for us to love each other|那只是让我们继续相爱的,另一个方法

even more deeply.|甚至更相爱

I hope, someday, you'll be able to forgive me.|我希望有天 你能够原谅我

Love always, Stan.|永远爱你的,史丹

Hey, baby.|嘿,宝贝

Now, I know all of you want to get back to your weightlifting and basketball|好,我知道大家都想回去练举重或打球

and masturbating, so I'm gonna try to keep this short. All right?|甚至打手枪,所以我会长话短说,好吗

I am throwing away all of these violent video games and movies.|我准备丢掉那些暴力的游戏跟影片

Don't do that! No! Come on, man!|别这样嘛,哦~拜托,老兄

From now on, I want you guys watching more wholesome entertainment.|从现在开始,我要各位看点有益身心的东西

And frankly, a lot of the rap music you brothers listen to|老实讲,你们之中有人老是爱听强奸的音乐

was too hateful towards women.|你们对女人太过厌恨了

What is up with that? You like women, right?|到底怎么了,你们? 你们喜欢女生吧,是吗?

Yeah!|没错!

Now, on the other hand,|还有,另一方面

the Mexicans are onto something with mariachi and salsa music.|墨西哥仔热衷街头音乐跟萨尔萨音乐

It's positive, easy to dance to and you never get tired of it.|这很棒,因为可以跟着跳舞而一点都不会累

⌒Shorts, give us a taste. ⌒Here we go.|-短裤,放给我们听一下 -来啰

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Holy shit.|它妈的

All right. All right, all right.|够了,可以了,停

That's Afro-Cuban. I asked for mariachi. But you get the point.|这是伦巴舞,我在街头学的 你们知道重点吧

All right? Now, lastly, and most importantly,|好吗?好,最后 也是最重要的

from now on, there will be no more rape at this prison.|从现在开始,这座监狱 再也没有鸡奸这回事

No, no!|不,不!

That's right. Anyone who rapes another inmate|没错 任何人要是鸡奸了别人

⌒will have to answer to me. ⌒Boo!|-都要跟我报告 -不!

I will not be kind.|我不会仁慈的

⌒Excuse me, Big Stan. ⌒Yes, Juanito.|-抱歉,大史丹 -是的,璜尼托

Why you putting your nose where it don't belong?|你为什么要这么多事呢?

My men are aggressive and hard.|我的兄弟都很有“干劲”

Sometimes they need a way to work off that excess energy. What's it to you?|有时候他们需要发泄一下多余的精力 难道你不用吗?

⌒OK. Well, first off, good question. ⌒Thank you.|-好的,很好,很棒的问题 -谢谢

What is it to me? Well, frankly, I just don't like it.|我怎么发泄? 嗯,老实讲,我就是不喜欢

And let me show you why. Robbie, come up here.|让我告诉你为什么 啰比,过来这儿

You, Robbie the hippie. Come up here.|你,啰比,嬉皮 过来这儿

All right, all right. Robbie, how long is your sentence here at Oaksburg?|好的,好,啰比 你在欧克斯堡要蹲多久?

⌒Five to ten. ⌒Five to ten years.|-五到十 -五到十年

What exactly did you do to earn that sentence?|你到底做了什么被判这么久?

I sold marijuana.|我卖大麻

A shitload of marijuana.|很多很多的大麻

Thanks, Robbie. Go sit down.|谢谢,啰比,回去坐好

He sold marijuana. He was a marijuana dealer.|他卖大麻 他是个药头

I'm not here to argue about drug policy. I don't think they're tough enough.|我不是来这儿跟各位讨论毒品制度的 我不认为他们够悍

Whatever.|随便啦

But just because Robbie was guilty of selling dope|只因为啰比卖毒品

doesn't mean he deserves to get raped up the ass every day for ten years.|并不表示他必须往后十年每天被鸡奸

I just don't think that's fair.|我就是不认为这样很公平

Some of you are here|你们这儿的一些人

because you're habitual drunk drivers. Some of you have a fondness for crack.|有的因为习惯酒驾 有的喜欢吸二口快克

Some of you robbed a bank.|有些人喜欢抢银行

I'm talking to you, Lee Otis.|我在说你,李.欧提斯

But that doesn't mean you should get raped. It's just not fair.|但那不表示你们就该被鸡奸 那不公平

⌒Yes, Carnahan. ⌒What about guys convicted of rape?|-是,卡拉汉 -那如果是那些强暴犯咧?

⌒Can we rape them? ⌒Yeah!|-我们可以强暴他们吗? -对啊!

Rape the rapists. Seems appropriate.|强暴,强暴犯 听起来蛮合理的

Punishment fitting the crime and all. Go ahead.|惩罚要合宜跟适用一般人 请便吧

That's what I'm talkin' about.|这才是我要说的

⌒How about them child molesters? ⌒Yeah!|-那么那些猥亵小孩的呢? -对啊!

Yeah, them too. Good point. Anyone else?|好,他们一样,很棒的观点 还有谁有意见?

Big Stan!|大史丹!

⌒What about the counterfeiters? ⌒What?|-那喜欢搞伪造的呢? -什么?

Counterfeiters? Big Raymond, you're the only counterfeiter here.|伪造的?大雷蒙 你才是这里最爱搞,“假”,的人

Yeah!|是啊!

Wait a minute. Do you just want somebody to?|等一等 你意思是要某人承认?

Aw!|欧!

OK, here's another thing we gotta clear up.|好的,又有一件我们要厘清的事

There's a difference between homosexual sex and rape.|同性恋跟鸡奸是完全不同的事

⌒Now, Big Raymond. ⌒Hm?|-现在,大雷蒙 -嗯?

There's someone here who wants to have sex with you.|我们来看看这里有没有人要跟你搞“假”的

⌒Not me! ⌒OK? How about it, anyone?|-不是我! -好吧,怎么样,有人吗?

Yeah. Yeah.|耶~耶~

Tyler!|泰勒!

⌒Great! ⌒Man!|-好样的! -老兄!

You two have fun. But wear protection.|祝你们玩的愉快 但不要忘了戴保险套哦!

OK.|好的

All right, grow up. Look, if you've got a problem with that, then that's...|好,大家请起立,你们看 如果各位有问题,就…

Nurse!|护士!

Now, those two are about to have consensual homosexual sex.|现在,那两个就要享受互相同意的性

A beautiful, beautiful thing. The total opposite of rape,|是件多么,多么美好的事 完全跟强暴是两回事

⌒which is not allowed. ⌒Except for rapists and molesters?|-强暴是不可以的 -除了那些强暴犯跟猥亵儿童的?

⌒We can still rape them. ⌒No, you can't.|-我们还是可以鸡奸他们 -不,不行

⌒What? ⌒I changed my mind.|-什么? -我改变主意了

Bad habit. Quit cold turkey.|坏习惯,要果断点改掉

If you're not happy with it,|如果你不爽

you're welcome to fight me.|欢迎你随时来找我

I didn't think so. All right, you're dismissed.|但我想你们不敢 好啦,大家散会

Beat it.|走吧

⌒Good speech. ⌒You think?|-很棒的演讲 -你真这样想?

⌒I should have opened with a joke. ⌒No, it was good.|-我应该用个笑话做开头的 -不用了,已经够好了

⌒Yeah? ⌒Yeah. Sorry about the mariachi.|-是吗? -是啊,不过街头音乐那段很抱歉

Let it go.|没事儿

Hey, Big Stan. Check out the lovebirds.|嘿,大史丹 看看这一对情侣

One for you!|一口给你!

Mm! One for you.|嗯!一口也给你

Good for them.|祝他们幸福

I have something important to show you.|我有件重要的事要跟你说

Let me eat, will you?|让我们吃完,好吗?

Hey, Big Stan.|嘿,大史丹

⌒Can we talk? ⌒Make it quick.|-我们能聊聊吗? -长话短说

I wanna thank you for what you did out there.|我要谢谢你做的事

⌒I didn't do anything... ⌒Don't say you didn't do it for me.|-我没做… -别这么说你没做什么

Because you did, didn't you?|因为你做了,是吧?

⌒A little. ⌒Well, thanks.|-一点点 -谢啦

⌒Yeah. Thanks, man. ⌒Julio!|-谢谢你,老兄 -朱力欧!

Get back here! What's up with you?|给我回来! 你怎么了?

Shut up!|闭嘴!

Hey, Big Stan. I like what you said.|嘿,大史丹 我喜欢你说的

I wanna join your gang.|我想加入你的帮派

⌒I don't have a gang. ⌒Yes, you do.|-我没有帮派 -才不,你有!

OK, you're in.|好吧,你加入了

Me too?|我也可以吗?

Yeah, you too.|好,你也加入了

⌒All of you. ⌒Thanks.|-你们都加入了 -谢谢

Yeah! Ow!|耶~,噢!

All right, can I eat now?|没了吧?,我可以吃了吗?

⌒Yes, you did! ⌒He's gotta eat.|-是的,你可以 -他一定要吃东西

I told you I had something important to show you.|我说过我有件很重要的事要跟你说

From Mindy.|敏蒂寄来的

She wants to see me.|她想要见我

Hoo-hoo-hoo!|呼~呼~呼!

Shake hands.|握手和好

Try to get along, huh?|试着好好相处,蛤?

Thanks.|谢谢

⌒Excuse me, man. ⌒No, that was my bad.|-对不起,老兄 -不,应该是我的错

No, really. It was my fault.|不!,真的,是我的错

There's a pickup game of hoops later, if you wanna play.|那边等等会有斗牛赛 如果你想玩的话

I'd like that.|我喜欢玩

⌒Happy birthday. ⌒Ah! Thank you!|-生日快乐! -哦,谢谢!

⌒Oh, look, a shiv! ⌒Yeah!|-你看,是把刀子! -耶!

⌒Hey, homes. ⌒Mm! Mm!|-嘿,老乡 -嗯!嗯!

⌒Hey. ⌒Hey!|-嘿 -嘿!

Stanley! Honey bear!|史丹!我的亲亲小宝贝!

I loved your letter!|我好爱你的信!

I missed you so much.|我好想你

Before we go any further, there's three little words I need to hear.|在我们继续下去前,我要听你说三个字

⌒I was wrong? ⌒Good boy!|-我错了? -乖宝宝!

It looks like a nursery school picnic out there.|外面看起来像护士学校在外野餐

It's Minton.|是明顿搞的

⌒What do you mean, it's Minton? ⌒Well, first he banned rape.|-你什么意思,是明顿吗? -是啊,首先他禁止鸡奸

It's to the point that anybody gets beat up,|就是这样 谁要是犯了就会被他揍

they run and join Minton's gang and Minton beats up the bad guy.|他们都跑去加入明顿的帮派 因为明顿会揍那些不听话的

The truth, he's got them too scared to look at each other funny.|事实上,他让大家都怕他 所以不敢互相找麻烦

⌒We ain't had a fight in three days. ⌒I thought I saw Ingleberg fight|-我们这里已经有三天没干架了 -我想我昨天才看到英伯格

that big Mexican yesterday, Jesus.|就那个墨西哥大个,老天

Oh, no, that was more in the nature of a lovers' quarrel.|哦,不,那比较像是情人间的争吵

Ingleberg forgot their two-week anniversary.|英伯格忘了他们二个礼拜的纪念日

That wasn't very nice of him, was it?|那对他来说可不妙,是吧?

Well, they made up. You should have seen the cake Ingleberg made.|嗯,他们和好了,你该看看英伯格做的蛋糕

⌒It was special... ⌒You get out of here right now|-它好特别… -你马上给我滚出去

and get Minton up here! You understand me? I mean right now!|还有,把明顿给我叫来! 你了解我说的吗,现在!

Now hurry!|快给我滚!

I'm not just saying this, but I think that was the most amazing sex|我不是青菜公共 我认为这次是我们所有爱爱里面

we've ever had.|最美妙的一次

I guess being away from me this long made you crazy.|我认为你是离开我太久,所以才这么狂野

Well, yes, I guess. The Master's opened my eyes, sexually.|嗯,大概是吧 大师开启了我性爱上的视野

He showed me all these different positions in the Kama Sutra.|他教了我所有印度爱经里面的姿势

⌒The Master? You been seeing him? ⌒Yeah, he's staying at the house.|-大师?你一直跟他在一起? -是啊,他一直待在房子里

I've learned about massage and strengthening my Kegels.|我学了马杀鸡还有阴道收缩术

That sleazy son of a bitch!|这个肮脏的下流贱货!

⌒Minton, time's up. ⌒But Stan, I...|-明顿,时间到啰 -但是史丹,我…

⌒Warden wants to see you now! ⌒Wait. I don't want you to see him.|-典狱长现在要见你! -叫他等会儿,我现在不想看到他

You tell Master Dickface I'm gonna get out of here soon and kick his ass!|你回去跟大师的鸟脸说 我会很快离开这里,回去教训他!

Don't tell him. You're not allowed to see him.|我看还是别跟他说 你不可以再跟他见面

I said now, convict!|我说现在,囚犯!

⌒Minton! ⌒Not allowed to see him!|-明顿! -不准再跟他见面!

⌒I love you, sweetie-cakes! ⌒Let's go.|-我爱你,宝贝! -给我走吧

Cocksucker!|这个狗杂种!

I'll bet you didn't know I was part psychic.|我敢打赌你不知道,我算半个灵媒

That's right. I'm able to see into the future.|没错 我可以预见未来

⌒I didn't realise. ⌒Let me tell you what's going to happen|-我不知道 -让我告诉你会发生什么事

one week from today.|从今天开始一个礼拜

The board of governors is gonna come to inspect the prison.|政府会派人来检查我们这里

And something awful happens.|但会发生一些可怕的事

Some prisoners find a way to smuggle weapons into the yard.|有些囚犯找到方法走私枪械进来

And a full-scale riot breaks out.|一帮火力强大的暴徒正计划著作乱

And as the prison board watches in absolute horror,|如果这时政府的人来,会陷入何种恐惧当中

my men are forced to shoot into the yard in order|我的手下会被迫枪毙这些暴徒

to end the melee.|来结束这场混乱

In the ensuing scandal, the Board chooses to sell the property|紧接而来的丑闻会迫使政府 不得不卖出这个监狱

to a Vietnamese family|给越南人在…

based in San Pedro.|圣彼得啰的家族

And everybody lives happily ever after.|然后,每个人都可以快乐的过日子

Especially me.|尤其是我

Now, if the events that I foretold|如果,我刚讲的那些话

do not come to fruition...|都没有成真的话…

...I will be very disappointed.|…我会非常的失望

And when I get disappointed,|如果我失望的话

Mr Deng over there|站在那里的丹先生

likes to stomp on men's spines like they was bubble wrap.|就会踩扁每一个人 就好像他们是泡泡糖一样

I spent 35 years of my life|我花了35年的岁月

in this stinking cesspool.|待在这个臭气熏天的粪坑

And I will not walk away without something to show for it.|我不会就这么二手空空的走了

Your little prison reform ends right now.|你的小囚友正进行改造当中

You play ball, you might get yourself a parole hearing.|你来决定 或许你可以让自己得到假释听证会

How many will get killed?|有多少人会被干掉?

Who cares? They're all animals.|谁在乎呢?他们都是畜牲

Bullard!|布勒!

⌒Escort Mr Minton back to his cell. ⌒Yes, sir. Come on, Minton.|-护送明顿先生回到自己的牢房去 -是的,长官,走吧,明顿先生

Stan, you ever have two Asian men pounding your balls|史丹,你可曾跟一个 老烛风残的女人^做**过后

after sex with a questionably attractive older woman?|就出现二个亚洲仔出来揍人?

No, I can't say I have, Lew.|呃,我不敢说我有过,路

Madam Foreman won't return any of my calls.|福曼女士不会再回我电话了

You better go for that deal the warden offered you.|你最好接受典狱长的提议

⌒So there's nothing else I can do? ⌒I'm sorry, pal. It's over.|-所以我就没招了? -对不起,兄弟,一切都结束了

You're in real danger.|你这是在冒很大的危险

Get yourself out of there as soon as you can.|尽你所能赶快离开那儿

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Bullard.|布勒

Tell the warden I'll take his deal.|告诉老大,我接受他的协议

I want out of here.|我想要离开这里

Hey, Stan. The Nazis were saying the Virgin Mary tortilla's a fake.|嘿,史丹,纳粹仔说 圣母玛莉亚的玉米饼是假的

⌒That's not cool, homes. ⌒Hey, the Nazis were saying|-那一点也不酷,老乡 -嘿,纳粹仔还说

the Virgin Mary has no power.|圣母玛莉亚一点都没用

Constantine was pacifying the Byzantine priest by giving him|康士坦正在安慰拜占庭的牧师

a goddess to pray to. They've been watching the History Channel.|并且给他一个女神像来膜拜 其他人在看历史频道

⌒What? ⌒What are you gonna do about it?|-什么? -你要怎么处理这件事?

I'm not gonna do anything about it.|我才没有要处理任何事

What's up with him, man?|他怎么了,老兄?

Hey, Stan. Stan!|嘿,史丹,史丹!

The Brazilians won't stop calling Farib an Arab.|巴西仔不肯停止说法瑞是阿拉伯人

I'm not an Arab! I'm Persian.|我不是阿拉伯人!,我是波斯人!

What do I care? You look like an Arab.|我为什么在乎? 你看起来像阿拉伯人

Hey, listen up! All of you!|嘿,听清楚,各位!

You're all on your own! You hear me?|你们要靠自己! 都听见了吗?

I don't care what any of you do to each other!|我才不管你们要怎么搞!

Hey, you guys!|嘿,大伙儿!

An interracial book club.|这里是一个大杂汇

You guys all hate each other. So stop pretending you don't.|你们就是互相憎恨的 所以别假装你们不是这样

⌒You don't know about Macbeth. ⌒Fuck you, motherfucker!|-你不了解马克白 -去你的,狗娘养的!

Yeah, that's more like it. Yes, sir.|耶,这还像样点儿,太好了

Big Stan?|大史丹?

We need to talk.|我们需要谈谈

I thought you cared about us.|我以为你在乎我们

Well, I don't.|是吗,我不是

Hey, little cracker.|嘿,小强

Why don't you sit over here, my little white brother.|你为什么不坐过来 我亲爱的白人弟兄

Here, have mine.|这儿,吃我的吧

I'm gonna need to shave your head.|我要把你的头发剃一剃

Put a couple little tattoos on your forehead, huh?|弄一些纹身在你的前额上,蛤!

Come on, eat up.|快点,吃光它

I was wrong about you.|我看错你了

We all were.|我们都错了

Stay out of the yard tomorrow. You hear me?|明天记的要远离空地 听见我说的吗?

D-block houses some of our most hardened offenders.|D,区的房间关的是最难应付的囚犯

But here, we have Oaksburg's greatest rehabilitation story.|但是这儿,我们有欧克斯堡 最伟大的改过向善的故事

Stan Minton. Stan, I'd like for you to meet the board of governors.|史丹.明顿!史丹! 我要让你见见我们的政府官员

Not going in the yard today, Stan?|今天怎么没去空地玩啊?史丹?

⌒I don't feel well, warden. ⌒Maybe this will make you feel better.|-典狱长,我今天不太舒服 -或许这个可以让你舒服点

Due to Stan's exemplary behaviour, the parole board has agreed|因为史丹的表现优异 所以听证会,官员们已经同意了

to meet with him today.|今天会跟你见面

Well, we better be moving along.|好了,我们继续参观下去吧

The shit goes down at 12.30.|等等,12:30,会发生状况

At 12.35, I'm in the real estate business.|等到,12:35 我就是真正的经营房产生意了

Stan! Honey!|史丹!宝贝!

⌒I'll deal with you in a minute. ⌒Everything OK?|-一分钟后我再来看你 -一切都好吗?

Both of you.|看你们二个

Next up is prisoner 5824.|下一位是囚犯,5824

In the matter of Stanley Minton. You have your files.|这一位是,史丹.明顿 大家都拿到档案了吧

In his time here, Minton has accrued an exemplary record.|在服刑期间,明顿表现行为非常良好

And let it be noted, he's a first-time non-violent offender.|而且请记录下来 他是第一次犯行且无暴力倾向的罪犯

Hold up!|手举起来!

Before we vote, Mr Minton, is there anything you'd like to add?|在我们投票前,明顿先生 你有没有什么要补充的吗?

I'd just like to say, um...|我只想说,嗯…

...l've really learned a lot.|…我学到了非常多

And I'm ready to get back to work.|而且我已准备好回到工作岗位上

Good, we like to hear that.|很好,我们就是要听这些

Here's the yard where the prisoners come to exercise.|这里是一些要来空地运动的囚犯

That's where Charlie the Fly tried to fly over the wall.|而那就是查理(苍蝇)想要飞越的墙

Well, in light of Warden Gasque's recommendation,|好的,依据盖茨典狱长的推荐

I think we have a pretty clear-cut case for parole.|我想这次的假释听证会已经非常清楚了

Mr Minton?|明顿先生?

How would you feel about getting out of here today?|你觉得今天就让你出狱怎么样?

Mr Minton?|明顿先生?

Did I mention I'm in real estate?|我有提过我是真的在搞房产的吗?

I got my eye on some property real close by here|我一直在注意这儿附近的房子

⌒I can't wait to develop. ⌒Hm. That's commendable.|-我等不及要去投资了 -嗯,听起来很不错

You know, while I was in here, also, I joined a biker gang.|你知道吗,我在这里面 还加入了一个脚踏车帮派

Satan's Paedophiles.|像撒旦一样的恋童癖

Anyway, they said when I get out,|不管它,他们说如果我出去了

they'd love to camp next to the grammar school near here.|他们会很开心 在这附近的一间语言学校露营

I hope that's not a problem.|我希望那不会造成什么问题

They're pretty cool guys, except when they drink and do crystal meth.|他们一群很酷的 除了喝酒跟喀海洛因的时候

Which is almost every weekend.|通常每个周末都会这么做

But most of the people I sell to, they don't need to know about that.|但大部份我卖房子给她们的人, 是不需要知道这些事情的

'Cause, uh, they're old ladies, mostly. Not too good with fine print,|因为她们大部份都是老太太 不值得对她们太好

if you get my drift.|如果你们了解我的意思

Tell me, is your grandma still alive? I bet I could make her a sweet deal.|告诉我,你的奶奶还活着吗? 我保证会给她一份很棒的交易

By the time I'm through with her,|等到我搞定她了

she'll give handjobs behind the pharmacy to pay for arthritis medication.|她会为了关节痛的药 在药局后面帮我打手枪

Two at a time, you know? Stuff you see in pornos.|一次二只手,你知道吗? 就像,A片里演的

Anyway, that's a nice top you have on. Seriously.|最后,那一定会是个很棒的高潮 真的

Mind lowering it? I'd love to see some boobage.|你介意把衣领弄低点吗? 我好想看看你的大奶子

Let me see that, woman. That's sexy. Let me see that.|让我看嘛,大奶妹,你好性感 让我看一下嘛

Let me touch one of them. Let me touch one of them. Can I? Please?|让我摸一颗也好 可以让我摸一颗吗,拜托?

Parole denied! Take him back to his cell!|听证会取消! 把他给我关回牢房去!

What colour are your nipples? I bet they're pink! Light brown?|你的奶头是什么颜色的? 我敢赌它们一定是粉红的!淡褐色?

Dollar size or quarter?|是一块钱美金大小还是一分钱美金大小?

Stan, did we win?|史丹,你嬴了吗?

Let go of me. I'm in a hurry.|放开我,我赶时间

Have no fear, Stanley.|别害怕,史丹

I will continue to take care of your wife while you're gone.|你不在时我会继续照顾你老婆的

⌒Thanks a lot, pal. ⌒No thanks needed.|-多谢了,老兄 -不用言谢啦

I cherish Mindy's company.|我很珍惜敏蒂的陪伴

Since my addiction to cigarettes made me impotent,|自从我染上烟瘾后 就开始变虚弱了

I've had very little contact with the fair sex.|我就很少有机会接触动人的女性

Impotent?|虚弱?

I used to think smoking was cool,|我以前以为抽烟很酷咧

but a limp dick spells nerd in any language.|但软雕可就酷不起来了

⌒You're impotent. That's great! ⌒Not really.|-你虚弱?太棒了! -也不真的是啦

Baby, I love you. I'll write to you as soon as I can.|宝贝,我爱你 我会尽快写信给你的

OK.|好

That's my boy.|这才是我的乖孩子

Love you, baby!|爱你喔,宝贝!

⌒He's running! ⌒Code red!|-他逃跑了! -红色警戒!

Watch the prisoners file in.|我们进去看看犯人的档案

The Master has taught you well.|师傅把你教的很好

Don't tell me. You studied with The Master too?|别跟我说 你也是跟师傅学的?

⌒I am his number one. ⌒I didn't see that coming.|-我是他的第一高徒 -我可看不出来

There are many things you will not see coming.|有很多事情是你都看不出来的

Oh, really? Like what?|哦,真的吗?,像什么呢?

Hmm.|嗯

⌒Whoa. Take it easy. ⌒I have been taking it easy.|-哇,放轻松点儿 -我已经放很轻松了

I wanna break me off some chocolate.|我想弄一块巧克力来吃

Come on, hold the line.|快点,保持队形

⌒Top you up here? ⌒Thank you very much.|-倒满吗? -好的,谢谢你

How are you doing?|你还可以吗?

Yeah, good.|是吗,很好

I don't think The Master prepares you for this.|我不认为师傅有教你准备这种事

Here comes the eagle.|大老鹰要出来啰

Are those weapons?|那些是武器吗?

Hoo, hoo, hoo!|呼,呼,呼!

Ah!|啊!

Somebody didn't strengthen their titties.|有人居然没练过奶头功

Whoo!|呜!

It looks like a riot.|他们看起来很像暴徒

Whoo!|呼!

⌒I celebrated too early! ⌒Ah!|-我庆祝太早了! -阿!

Warden, can't you do anything to stop this?|典狱长,你能不能做点什么事呢?

Bullard, prepare to fire.|布勒,准备射击!

Whoo!|休呜!

Whoo! Whoo!|休呜!休呜!

Whoo!|休呜!

Finger of death.|死亡之指!!

That's you.|那是你的味道

I don't know if The Master prepared you for this.|不知道师傅有没有教你防备这招

Hoo!|呼!

⌒Ready to dance, motherfuckers? ⌒Handle your shit, bitch!|-准备好接招了吗,狗杂种? -管好你的大便,臭婊子!

Fire at will.|自由射击!

Don't fight!|别打架!

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Why aren't you firing?|你怎么不开枪呢?

⌒Fire that weapon. ⌒I can't do it, boss.|-开枪射击啊 -我不能这么做,老大

Well, why the hell not?|为什么,为什么不射?

They're just dancing.|他们只是在跳舞而已

Give me that rifle.|把武器给我

What the hell are you doing?|你到底想干什么?

Restoring order.|我要恢复秩序

They've clearly lost their minds.|他们已经全部都发疯了

Warden, it's over.|典狱长,已经结束了

Look at all these witnesses.|这些人都是证人

It's over, warden.|已经结束了,典狱长

You did this to me.|这全部都是你做的

⌒Where did that come from? ⌒What do you think I've been doing|-那招是哪里学来的? -你以为这六个月

with The Master for the last six months?|我都在大师做什么呢?

Thank God.|谢天谢地

You did good with Dang.|你对,丹,应付的不错

But you're still my number two student.|但是你仍然是我的第二高徒

⌒Number two? ⌒She'll kick your ass.|-第二名? -她一样可以踼爆你

I might like that.|我可能会很喜欢哦

Ready position!|姿势摆好!

Focus!|大家专心注意!

Lock! Punch!|回挡!出拳!

⌒Kick! Double punch! ⌒Yah!|-踼腿!连续出拳! -喝!

Ready position!|姿势摆好!

Lock! Punch!|回挡!出拳!

⌒Kick! Double punch! ⌒Yah!|-踼腿!连续出拳! -喝!

⌒It's time, Minton. ⌒Just a minute, warden.|-时间到了,明顿 -再一分钟,典狱长

Looks great, guys. Thanks, Robbie.|各位,看起来很棒 谢谢,啰比

OK, everybody, I gotta go now.|好了,各位,我要回家了

I'll miss you too.|我也会想你们的

I want you guys to be especially nice to our newest inmate|我希望大家能够特别善待我们的新牢友

and best disbarred lawyer in the world, Lew Popper.|世界上最棒的,没有执照的律师,路.帕普

⌒Welcome aboard! ⌒Lew!|-欢迎你来! -路!

⌒Is the ban on rape still in effect? ⌒I'm pretty sure.|-鸡奸禁令是否还有效呢? -我敢担保

Hey!|嘿!

Permission to give Big Stan a group hug.|请求准许大伙儿一起拥抱,大史丹

⌒Permission granted. ⌒Come on, gang!|-请求通过 -来吧,大伙!

Hey, little homey, thanks for giving me my teeth back.|嘿,小不点 谢谢你把我的牙齿还来

My pleasure.|我的荣幸

⌒Where you going, cracker? ⌒I'm going home, man.|-你要去哪儿,高手? -我要回家啊,老兄

⌒I think Big Stan is staying here. ⌒Oh, yeah?|-我想,大史丹,会待在这儿 -喔,是吗?

Oh, shit!|喔,马的!

I'm Big Stan. No more rape.|我是,大史丹 不准有鸡奸

Aw, very creepy.|噢,好恶心哦

My cracker.|我的高手

Be good, huh?|要乖,好吗

Bye, Stan!|再见,史丹!

Hey. Hey.|嘿,嘿

Whoo!|呼!

⌒Big man. ⌒Bye, Big Stan.|-大克雷 -再见,大史丹

Say bye.|说,掰掰

Stan!|史丹!

Sweetie.|宝贝

Hey, handsome.|嘿,帅哥

⌒Where's Mindy Junior? ⌒In the car.|-小敏蒂在哪儿? -在车子里

⌒She's being kind of a brat. ⌒Isn't the nanny helping?|-她开始会调皮捣蛋了 -保姆没有帮忙吗?

Yeah. I think he still sneaks cigarettes.|有啊,但我想他在忙着抽烟

Yeah? I'll talk to him.|是吗,我会告诉他

Hi, precious. Hi, The Master.|嗨,宝贝!嗨,大师!

⌒Say hello to your father, child. ⌒Hi.|-孩子,跟爸爸打招呼啊 -嗨

⌒Rumour is you're sneaking smokes. ⌒Shh.|-听说你又在抽烟了 -嘘!

⌒How's her technique? ⌒She stinks.|-她技术练的如何拉? -她烂透了

But so did you at first.|但是你刚开始也是一样

You sure? I don't remember that.|你确定?我可不记得这样

⌒Stan! ⌒OK, baby.|-史丹! -好的,宝贝

Let's go, sweetie!|回家吧,宝贝!

Whoo-hoo!|呜-呼!