| 当前位置:英学网 -> 视频 -> 喜剧|动画电影 |
.|
评论
1
|
||||||
|
||||||
Think about it. Right on the beach,|你想想… 就在沙滩上
ocean breezes, blue skies, seagulls.|微微吹来的海风、 蓝色的天空、海鸥…
⌒All yours for the taking. ⌒It's a timeshare.|-这些全部都是你的。 -但它是分时渡假屋
Well, it's called a timeshare,|当然,他是所谓的分时渡假屋
but the truth is, for the two weeks you're at the condo,|但事实是 有2周时间你在拥有这别墅?
you're not sharing anything.|你完全不用跟人分享房子!
You're not sharing the bathroom, not sharing the toaster, nothing.|你不用和人分享浴室 也不用分享烤箱,都不用!
Nada. Zip.|老奶奶
You are the mistress of all you survey.|你想干什么就干什么
My nephew looked up the neighbourhood on the computer.|我侄子在电脑里查了一下邻居的资料。
Your nephew?|你侄子?
Mrs Darby.|Darby小姐
He said the condo was in a bad neighbourhood.|她说你的屋子有个坏邻居。
Blacks.|是黑人!!!
You're right. You're right.|说得对,说得对
The condo is in a rather poor majority black neighbourhood.|房子周围的确是有相当多的穷黑人邻居
And you know what? I'm glad you brought it up.|但你知道? 我非常高?你提了出?
Seriously.|真的?
Otherwise, I might have done something that I'd be ashamed of later.|要不然,我怎么会作出不久后 会让我羞愧的事情?
And that would be to sell you that timeshare.|而那也是卖你这房子的原因
⌒You would not feel safe there. ⌒No, I wouldn't.|-那种环境你一点也不会觉得安全 -当然不安全!
Of course you wouldn't. How could you?|当然你不会觉得啊 你怎么会呢?!
We all know,|我们都知道
and I say this at the risk of sounding a little racist,|我说…这个听起来有点种族歧视
black dudes love white women.|黑人家伙喜欢白人女生
Love 'em. I don't know if it's genetic or if it's society.|爱死了! 我不知道是遗传还是社会出了什么问题
We can argue nature versus nurture all day, but it's a scientific fact|我们可以整天争论是先天因素还是后天 但这却是科学上不争的事实
that black men can't get enough of white women.|那些黑人家伙在白人女生身上 永远得不到满足
Don't think a woman of your age would be safe from their advances.|别以为你这年纪走在他们前面就一定安全
No, ma'am.|一点都不!太太
These big black bucks don't care whether you're young or old,|这些黑人家伙才不管你是年轻还老的
skinny or fat,|是瘦的还胖的
walking or with two wrinkled stumps right below the knees.|是健步如飞还是老步蹒跚
They want your white flesh. They want it bad.|他们就要白人的胴体 他们要的疯了!
Truth be told, I'm part black myself.|事实上,我自己也有一点黑
And if it wasn't for my wife, I'd be bending you over the desk|如果不是因为我有太太 我现在就想把你压倒在桌上
doing you doggy-style right now.|用狗交方式^做**
I can just imagine you there, all alone in that big condo,|我现在就能想像你在那房子里
awash in a sea of Negro cock.|和黑人“家伙”享受如海浪的律动
I'll... I'll take it.|我…我…我要买了!
Smart move. Sign your Jane Hancock on the dotted line.|聪明的抉择!在这条线下方签下你的名字
⌒You can't go in there. ⌒Here you go.|-你不能进去!! -你的资料
⌒Stan Minton. ⌒I'll be with you in a second.|-史丹.明顿! -请稍等我一下下
Go on. Sign it.|这儿,签在这儿
Stan Minton, you're under arrest for fraud.|史丹.明顿! 你被依诈欺罪嫌逮捕
Anything you say will be used against you in a court.|任何你说的将来都会做为呈堂证供
It's just a little mix-up. Go on, sign it.|这只是一点小小的误会 签吧,签了它
⌒You white Jezebel! ⌒I'll call Mal!|-你这死巫婆! -我会打给莫尔!
You're gonna regret this! Call my attorney!|你会后悔不签的! 记的打给我律师!
Madam Foreman, have you reached a verdict?|福曼女士 你们有一致的判决了吗?
⌒We have, Your Honour. ⌒Please hand it to the bailiff.|-有了,庭上 -请把它交给法警
Will the defendant please rise?|被告请起立
Madam Foreman, how do you find the defendant?|福曼女士 你们的判决是?
We, the jury, find the defendant guilty.|庭上,我们 认为被告有罪
⌒What? ⌒Thank you, Madam Foreman.|-什么? -谢谢你,福曼女士
"⌒That bitch! ⌒Stanley, please, quiet.|-那个婊子! -史丹 请安静!"
Sentencing will be tomorrow at 10am.|明早十点判刑
"⌒What the fuck just happened in there? ⌒You lost, Stanley.|-刚刚在里面到底发生了什么事? -你官司输了 ,史丹"
I didn't lose. You're the lawyer, you lost.|我才没输 你是律师,应该是你输了
I'm truly sorry.|我真的很抱歉
Damn it, man! I'm rich!|马的,老兄,我是有钱人耶
I wanted some of that O.J. justice.|我也要辛普森的那种判决啊
Maybe the judge will give probation.|或许法官会让我们缓刑
No. In this state, first-degree fraud|不可能,在这个州,一级诈欺罪
carries a minimum of three to five years.|通常会判至少三到五年
I got it!|我想到方法了
⌒We bribe the judge. ⌒I'm not gonna bribe the judge.|-我们去贿赂法官 -我才不会去做这种事
⌒Bribe him. ⌒I'm not gonna bribe him.|-贿赂他! -我才不要!
⌒Bribe him! ⌒Oh, please.|-贿赂他! -噢,拜托!
⌒Bribe him! ⌒No!|-贿赂他! -不行!
I don't practise that kind of law, and I never will.|我一点都不熟这种旁门左道,永远不会!
You wanna bribe the judge? Be my guest.|你想要搞贿赂? 请自便吧
I'm sure any shyster on the street will be happy to do it for you.|我相信整条街 都满是这种乐于为你服务的讼棍
Mal? You're fired.|莫尔?你被开除了!
Mr Popper, is your client ready for sentencing?|帕普先生 请问你的客户已准备好了吗?
He is, Your Honour.|是的,庭上
Anything you'd like to say before the court passes sentence?|在判决之前,你有什么要说的吗?
Your Honour, my client has been convicted|庭上,我的客户虽已被判决
of fraud in the first degree.|犯了一级的诈欺罪
A crime of which he is innocent.|不过他是无辜的
But even if he were guilty|即使他是有罪的
and his customers were defrauded,|他的客户们骗也都被骗了
isn't it better that Mr Minton, as a resident of Los Angeles,|身为洛杉矶的一份子,是不是让他
receive the money, thereby keeping it in the community,|继续拿钱下去,才能回馈给社区啊
as opposed to some gypsies or travelling Mexicans,|相对于一些吉普赛人或常出外的墨西哥人
who would have taken the money out of the community?|谁比较会淘空社区的资源呢
Please take that into consideration.|请将这一点考虑进去
Mr Minton, you are hereby sentenced to serve a term of no less than three years|明顿先生,综上所述,你的刑期至少
at the Verlaine State Correctional Facility.|要在福联州立监狱,服满三年
Normally, your sentence would begin immediately.|通常,你的刑期要立即执行
However, I'm going to delay your incarceration for six months|不过,我决定将你的刑罚延后半年
so that you may... reorganise the charity|好让你可以… 为社区做做善事
that you've established to teach music to retarded children.|去教导智障孩子音乐
Thank you, judge.|谢谢,庭上
Court is adjourned.|法庭休会
⌒Teach music to retarded children? ⌒It sounded good at the time.|-教智障音乐? -这个时候听起来倒不错
⌒I thought you were gonna bribe him. ⌒I did.|-我以为你已贿赂了他 -我是啊
Hundred grand in Krugerrand doesn't go too far now.|但几十万的南非币现在起不了什么作用
⌒Did we win? ⌒No. I don't get it.|-我们嬴了吗? -才没呢!我搞不清楚
You bribe the judge and I get three years?|你贿赂了法官 我还得吃三年牢饭?
Mandatory. The judge couldn't fix that.|这是法律定的 法官也没办法去改判
Now you got six months to set your affairs in order.|不过你现在多了六个月,去把你的事情搞定
My affairs are already in order.|我的事情早就都搞定了
My legal opinion is that you take a Brazilian vacation. Permanently.|我的法律建议是你去巴西休个假 永远别回来!
Sounds like fun.|听起来蛮有趣的
I can't do that.|但是我办不到啊
Those Krugerrands were the last liquid asset I had.|那些南非币已是我所有能动的钱
The rest of my money is frozen in the bank.|其它的钱都被银行冻结了
I'm not gonna run and leave seven million behind.|我不会留下七百多万去逃跑的
Well, Stan, my old man had a saying:|嗯,史丹 我老爸曾说过一句话
"You walk through a locker room, you're gonna see some dick."|你要是经过一些上锁的房间 那么你肯定看到一些屌
⌒What's that supposed to mean? ⌒It means you rip off enough people,|-那倒底是什么意思? -那意思是说你骗够了这些人了
eventually you're gonna go to jail.|到最后你一定会吃牢饭的
Thanks, that's really comforting.|谢谢,那听起来是很爽(反讽)
Hey, I'm a crooked lawyer. I know I'm going to jail someday.|嘿,我知道我是个歪哥律师 总有那么一天,我也会进去吃牢饭
You don't see me crying about it.|你没看见我已经在靠北靠木了吗
Stan, slow down. You're gonna choke.|史丹,慢慢来,小心噎到了
I gotta eat now. I hear that prison food is real crap.|我现在要吃点东西才行 我听说,监狱里的牢饭烂透了
I'm real glad we have six months together before you have to go to...|我很高兴你进去前… 有六个月的时间可以共处
⌒You know. ⌒Tell me about it.|-你知道吗 -那还用你说吗
I could be in jail right now. Popper's one hell of a lawyer.|我可能现在就得进监狱里了 帕普还算够厉害!
I'm gonna be awfully lonely while you're gone.|你进去后,我一定会寂寞死了
I know, sweetheart. But I think I get conjugal visits.|我知道,宝贝 但我想配偶是可以进来探监的
I can probably stick it to you once a month or so. Pretty good.|不过大概一个月一次,就很不错了
Oh, sure, that's great.|噢,真的吗,那真棒!
⌒But I was thinking... ⌒Mm-hm.|-但我在想… -嗯哼…?
...maybe we could do something now so I wouldn't be so lonely later.|…或许我们现在可以做点什么 那么以后我就不会无聊了
Like what?|像是什么?
Like maybe we could make a baby.|像是,或许…我们可以生个宝宝
Mindy, are you crazy?|敏蒂,你疯了吗?
⌒I just... ⌒I'm gonna be gone three years.|-我只是… -我要去三年耶
Five at the max. What are we gonna do with the kid when I get out?|最多会五年 我不在时我们要怎么养这孩子
Give it up for adoption? That's cruel.|把宝宝拿去给人领养? 那太残忍了
I thought maybe we could keep it.|我想或许我们可以自己养
Mindy, how many times have we gone over this?|敏蒂,这个话题我们谈过多少次了?
It's selfish to bring a child into this world.|这种方式把小孩带来这世界,太自私了
A world full of suffering and hunger and war.|这世界充满了痛苦、饥饿跟战争
⌒It's just... selfish! ⌒I know.|-那就是太…自私了! -我知道
Plus, a kid would totally cramp our lifestyle.|另外,小孩还会完全打乱我们的生活
We couldn't go on vacation when we wanted, they break stuff, they cry.|我们也不能想出去玩就去 他们会打坏东西,还会整天哭闹
You'd get stretch marks.|你还会满身淤青的
That's right. Stretch marks.|没错,满身淤青
Scary stuff, huh?|恐怖的东西,是吧?
I just let you walk all over me.|我只是希望你可以一直陪着我
Oh, Mindy, come on.|哦~敏蒂,拜托!
OK, Mindy, you can get a dog.|好吧,敏蒂,你可以养狗
After I leave!|但要在我离开后
Your other steak, sir.|先生,你的第二份牛排
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
⌒What do you want, doll? ⌒Put some Scotch in this.|-你要什么,小妞? -帮我倒些苏格兰酒
⌒We got whiskey. ⌒Not as good, but it'll have to do.|-我们只有威士忌 -没鱼,来点虾也好
All right. That'll be 75 cents.|好的,那要75分钱
Good deal.|很棒的交易
⌒Keep the change. ⌒Ooh! Well...|-零钱你留着 -噢!谢谢…
Ah! Give me another one, honey.|呃!再给我一杯,甜心
Do you got a problem?|你有什么问题吗?
No. No, I...|不,不,我…
I was just wondering... you've been to prison, right?|我只是想… 你去里面蹲过,对吧?
You do have a problem.|你的确有很大的问题
No, I... I'm going to prison.|不,,我…我就要去坐监了
But I've never been there before and I was just thinking maybe|但我从没进去过,我想,或许…
you could give me some pointers.|你可以给我一点指引
⌒I'll pay you 100 bucks. ⌒Just for talking?|-我会付你一百块 -只是聊聊吗?
⌒How much time did you get? ⌒Three to five.|-你被判了多久? -三年到五年
⌒Where at? ⌒Verlaine.|-在哪? -福联监狱
Verlaine? That's fucked, Stan. Guards just don't give a damn.|福联?那里真糟,史丹 那里的警卫才不鸟你是谁咧
They let the cons beat the shit out of one another all day.|他们整天就让捣蛋的,互相打到挫赛为止
How am I gonna do in there?|那我在里面要怎么办呢?
I mean, if you saw me, would you beat the shit out of me?|我意思是,如果你见了我 你会不会把我打到挫赛?
I'd probably rape ya.|我大概会把你给鸡奸了
⌒You'd rape me? ⌒Yeah.|-你会鸡奸我? -没错!
So it's true, huh? A lot of guys turn gay in prison?|所以那是真的了,是吗? 很多人到监狱后就变成,gay,了?
I'm always gay. I only rape people in prison.|我一直就是个,gay 但我只在监狱里鸡奸别人
⌒You're gay? ⌒Yeah. This is a gay bar.|-你是,gay? -是啊,这里是,gay,的酒吧
Whoo!|哇噢!
Let's do this thing.|我们就是做这种的
Whoo!|哇噢!
Look, rape isn't an act of sex. Rape is an act of violence.|记着,强奸并不是一种性行为 它代表的是一种暴力倾向
And in prison society, it's all about violence.|而在监狱这个圈子里 什么事都跟暴力有关
You're judged by how bad other cons fear you.|你的地位是看你的对手,如何怕你而决定的
Raping a dude is the ultimate way of beating him down.|鸡奸别人是打败他的最终极办法
It means you're one bad motherfucker.|那表示你真的是它妈的狗狼养的
So you rape people?|所以,你鸡奸别人?
Well, now that's something I'm not real proud of.|呃,那可不是什么光彩的事
I don't condone the practise, to be honest. But I do do it some.|我无法原谅自己做过的 但老实讲,我的确干过这种事
Just to keep up with the Joneses. You know what I mean.|只是要跟上同伴的脚步 你知道我说什么吧
Little dude like you, be an easy mark.|像你这种个头矮小的 很容易成为目标
Oh, Jesus! Isn't there anything I could do?|噢,我的老天! 那就没有什么我能够做的吗?
You could join a gang.|你可以加入帮派
⌒Are you a racist? ⌒Not really.|-你是种族主义者吗? -不算真的是
That leaves out the Nazis.|他们会远离搞纳粹的
⌒Got any Mob connections? ⌒No.|-有跟任何暴民在一起吗? -也没有
⌒Wouldn't happen to be Latino? ⌒Uh-uh.|-不会刚好是拉丁美洲人吧? -嗯-哼
Looks like everybody's gonna rape you.|看样子,你就是大家都想鸡奸的人
OK. OK, I... I bet I can be a racist for three to five years.|好,好,我…我打赌 我这三五年一定可以成为种族主义者
⌒A real racist. Hardcore. ⌒Well, good.|-一个真正的种族主义者,挂保证 -那不错
⌒Then you can join the Nazis. ⌒Excellent.|-然后你可以加入纳粹 -棒极了!
You'll only be raped by other Nazis.|那你就会被其它的纳粹给鸡奸
Raped by Nazis? No way!|被纳粹鸡奸?不可能!
Anything else I can do?|还有什么我能做的吗?
Isn't there some way I can cultivate some outlaw image?|就没有方法可以让我改变别人的印象吗?
⌒You have to kill a dude. ⌒Without killing a dude?|-你可以杀死一个家伙 -除了这招?
In your case, it'd be a real long shot, Stan.|以你的例子 那可不是件容易的事,史丹
⌒Wouldn't happen to have any tats? ⌒Tats?|-有没有刚好有什么图案? -图案?
Ink.|墨水
Yes. Yeah. Yeah. I didn't grow up with my mom. So I...|是,是,是 我小时候没跟妈妈住,所以我…
When I was 18, I got a tattoo.|当我满18岁时,我有了第一个纹身
"Mommy".|“妈咪”
You might as well buy a welcome mat, strap it to your asshole.|你还不如直接在你屁眼 挂上一个欢迎光临的牌子
Say, "I'm open for business."|说,“永远开放营业”
Whoo!|哇呜!
⌒Stan? ⌒I'm gonna get raped!|-史丹? -我就要被人鸡奸了!
Stanny!|小丹丹!
Stan, honey. You wanna wake up?|史丹,宝贝 你要起来吗?
It's 2.00.|现在是,2:00,啰
⌒Good morning, dear. ⌒Good afternoon, Stan.|-早安,宝贝 -午安,史丹
I got you some orange juice.|我给你准备了柳橙汁
It was all a bad dream.|真是个可怕的梦
⌒Just a horrible dream. ⌒What was your dream, baby?|-只是个梦而已 -宝贝,你做了什么梦?
It was awful!|真恐怖!
I was gonna go to prison and big men were gonna rape me.|我要去坐牢了,大家等着要鸡奸我
But here I am, safe in my bed.|还好我在这,安全的在床上
It was all a bad dream.|那真是个可怕的梦
But you are gonna be going to prison, right?|但是你就要去坐牢了,不是吗
⌒Huh? ⌒You're going to prison in six months.|-什么? -你半年后就要去坐牢拉
No!|不!
Oh! Oh!|喔!喔!
Honey, it's OK. A lot can happen in six months.|宝贝,没事儿 这半年有很多事情可以发生
What's gonna happen, Mindy? Is my anus gonna grow teeth?|有什么事会发生,敏蒂? 是我的屁眼要长牙齿了吗?
No, silly! You'll find a way. You always do.|不是的,笨蛋!你一定会找到办法的 你一直是
What'd you just say?|你刚刚说啥?
You always find a way.|你总是会找到办法的
That's right. I always do.|没错,我一直是这样
My baby ready to eat breakfast?|我的宝贝准备好吃早餐了吗?
Mindy...|敏蒂…
...did I have a lot growing up?|…我有没有成长很多?
No, I did not. I had nothing growing up.|不,我没有 我一点都没有成长
I had a drunk father who was emotionally unavailable to me.|我有个酒鬼老爹 在我需要他的时候,他都不在
I had a summer job at Dairy Queen.|我在DQ冰淇淋店做过暑期工读
I had tomato soup for dinner.|我晚餐有蕃茄汤
Nobody ever gave me anything.|从没有人给我过任何东西
Truly, mine was a hardscrabble existence.|实际上,我的生活一直是困苦的
Yet look at me today.|但看看我现在
I own a palatial estate,|我有这么漂亮的房子
I drive a Lamborghini,|开的是蓝宝基尼
I have a summer house on the lake,|湖边还有个避暑别墅
a complete Bang & Olufsen home theatre system,|一套完整Bang & Olufsen 牌家庭剧院
a beautiful wife.|一个漂亮的老婆
And whom do I have to thank for all this stuff?|这一切的一切,我要感谢谁?
Me. Nobody else.|只有我!没有别人!!
Me. I am a winner.|我~是个嬴家!
I set my mind to do something, and I do it.|脑袋瓜里想到什么,我就会完成它
And so when I say to you that I will make myself un-rapeable,|所以,当我跟你说 我要使自己变成无法被鸡奸的
I will be un-rapeable!|我就会变成无法被鸡奸的!
Yay!|没错!
# You're the best around Nothing's gonna ever keep you down|#,You're,the,best,around Nothing's,gonna,ever,keep,you,down
# You're the best around Nothing's gonna ever keep you down|#,You're,the,best,around Nothing's,gonna,ever,keep,you,down
⌒# You're the best around ⌒Ow!|-#,You're,the,best,around -Ow!
# Nothing's gonna ever keep you down|#,Nothing's,gonna,ever,keep,you,down
I got a couple of things in mind. But first I got kind of a weird question.|我现在有几个点子 但是有一些奇怪的问题我想问
Do you have anything you could tattoo around my sphincter|有没有什么图案,可以刺青在我屁眼周围
to make it less attractive?|让它看起来,少一点,致命的吸引力?
Fourteen, 15...|14,,15…
⌒Stanny, come to bed. ⌒Not... Not now, Mindy.|-小丹丹,上床啰 -不能…不能现在,敏蒂
Nineteen, 25.|19,,25
There. You see new definition?|好了 你看见这些新的东西吗?
My forearm. I think I see a new vein.|我的前臂,我看见新的爆管了
I see a very sexy man.|我看见一位性感的男人
You do?|你真的?
Well, I wonder what he's gonna do next.|嗯,我在想他的下一步是什么
Take me, darling.|上我吧,达令
Mindy, I'm gonna go to prison in a few months.|敏蒂,再几个月我就要去坐牢了
Not now, honey.|不要现在,宝贝
And while I'm there, men are gonna try to take advantage of me.|当我在那里的时候 其他家伙会想要占我便宜
⌒I don't wanna hear about this. ⌒This is important.|-我不想听这些 -这很重要的
I'm doing everything I can|我正在尽我所能
to make sure that doesn't happen.|去确保这些都不会发生
But if it does happen, and I do get violated...|但如果真的发生了 我被人侵犯了…
Stan!|史丹!
...I want the first time...|…我希望第一次…
...to be by someone I love.|…可以给我爱的人
Oh!|噢!
Oh.|噢
Stan, I couldn't.|史丹,我做不到
Please, Min, for me.|拜托,小敏,为了我
Well... OK.|嗯…好吧
Great.|太好了
Oh, the horror!|噢~~妈妈咪啊!
Two!|二下
Three! Four!|三下,四下
Five! Six!|五下,六下
Seven! Eight!|七下,八下
You must concentrate, Stanley. Concentrate!|你要专心点,史丹! 集中精神!
⌒How can I concentrate when I'm bored? ⌒If you're bored, leave.|-那么无聊我怎么专心的起来呢? -如果你觉的无聊,那就离开!
Oh, come on, Cho.|喔,拜托,周
⌒Master Cho! ⌒Master Cho.|-是,周师傅! -周师傅
I've been coming here for a week and I'm still doing baby stuff.|我都来这里几个礼拜了 还在练这种小孩子的玩意儿
When am I gonna learn to kick some ass?|我什么时候才能学到几招能打倒人的呢?
I'm a yellow belt. Nobody's afraid of a yellow belt.|我还只是个黄带 没有人会怕一个黄带的弱鸡
You think you're ready to move up in rank?|你认为你够格去学了吗?
Yeah, that's right.|是的,就是这样
Fine. You'll have your chance.|好的,我会给你机会
⌒Hey, Seymour! Come on. ⌒All right.|-嘿,西摩!来吧 -好啊
Seymour.|西摩
You'll fight Seymour for honour of green belt.|你现在是为了绿带的荣誉,来跟西摩对打
Want me to fight this little guy?|要我跟这小个儿打?
⌒All right. ⌒Fighting stance!|-好吧 -对打开始,史丹!
All right, Seymour. See what you got.|好吧,西摩 来看看你有什么料
Ah! Ah!|啊!啊!
Oof!|噢呜!
⌒How do you like that, huh, Seymour? ⌒Stanley!|-这招怎么样啊,西摩? -史丹!
⌒Uh! ⌒You can forget about your refund!|-阿! -你可以忘了你的退款!
Is that all you got?|你只会这些吗?
Ah!|阿!
Pussy.|死娘炮儿
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
That's some technique you got.|你需要学一点技巧
You couldn't knock a shit out of a paper bag full of shit.|你无法从满是大便的纸袋里再打出屎来
Oh, and you could do better?|喔,所以你可以做的更好啰?
Any questions?|有问题吗?
⌒Mindy! ⌒Dinner's almost ready!|-敏蒂! -晚餐快好啰!
⌒I got great news! ⌒What happened to you?|-我有个很棒的消息! -你发生了什么事?
Never mind that. I just met the best guy. Guess what?|别管这个了 我刚遇到一个很碰的家伙,猜猜怎么了?
⌒He's agreed to be my trainer. ⌒Really? What's his name?|-他答应要训练我 -真的吗,他叫什么名字
The Master.|大师
⌒How do you do? ⌒The Master.|-你好吗 -大师
He's gonna live with us and train me.|他要和我们住在一起并训练我
I have to pay him when my accounts get unfrozen.|当我户头解冻时,我就要付他钱
⌒Oh. ⌒Ahem.|-哦 -呃,嗯
And the contract.|还有契约
Yeah, I'll write it up right now.|是的,我现在就去写
I'm so sorry, The Master, but there's no smoking in the house.|真的很抱歉,大师 我们房子里是不行抽烟的
Yes, there is.|是的,没错
I better heat up another Lean Cuisine.|我最好去加热一下我的排骨
Honey, you've done it again. You heated it just perfect.|宝贝,你又来了 你已经处理的很棒了
So...|所以…
...The Master, where are you from?|…大师,请问你从哪儿来?
Hell.|地狱
Oh! What brought you to LA? A job?|噢,那是什么把你吹来的,工作吗?
I travel where the wind takes me.|我随着风的飘荡到处旅行
Isn't he great?|他是不是很棒?
Well, how long have you been teaching the art of self-defence?|呃,你教这种防身术有多久时间了?
Young lady, what I teach is not art.|小姐 我教的不是防身术
It is science.|而是一种科学
A careful amalgam of the most deadly parts of karate, kung fu,|揉合了许多武术的致命绝招 像空手道、功夫
Wing Chun, Krav Maga, Muay Thai,|咏春拳、格斗技、泰拳
savate and Filipino Kali.|法国腿击和菲律宾的魔杖
My favourite.|我最喜欢的
Ooh! Wow!|呜!哇噢!
I find weakness|我发现弱点
and turn it into strength.|就把它变成我的强项
I find fat and turn it into muscle.|我发现肥油就把它变成我的肌肉
I find blisters and turn them into canker sores.|我发现水泡就要把它打成像溃疡一样
I find doubt and I turn it into will.|我发现怀疑就把它变成坚强的意志
You can stop doing that now.|你可以不用再那样做了
⌒Doing what? ⌒Your hand.|-做什么? -你的手啊
Oh. I forgot it was there.|哦,我都忘了放在那里
I'm gonna take a shit.|我要去撇条
⌒Enjoy yourself. ⌒Mm.|-请把这儿当自己家 -嗯
Stan, honey, does he really have to live here?|史丹,宝贝 他真的一定要住在这里吗?
⌒The Master? ⌒He scares me.|-大师吗? -他吓到我了
I know. He scares me too. That's exactly why he's the perfect guy to teach me.|我知道,他也吓到我了 这就是为什么他是训练我的最佳人选
⌒But, Stan... ⌒Look, want me to survive in prison?|-但是,史丹… -听着,你想要我在监狱里能存活下来吧?
⌒Of course I do. ⌒Then don't argue with me about this.|-我当然想啊 -那就不要跟我争论这件事
You'll see, he'll grow on you.|到时你就知道,他会让你吃惊的
Wake up, weakling.|起床啰,小峱峱
What the hell you doing in here?|你在这儿干什么鬼?
It's time to begin your training.|训练的时间已经到啰
But it's five in the morning.|但是现在才早上五点
⌒Is that liver? ⌒It's your breakfast.|-那是肝吗? -这是你的早餐
And every moment you delay, I squeeze out more of its vital juices.|还有,每次你动作慢了 我就会挤更多这种恶心的汁给你喝
Trust me, you'll need them later.|相信我,等等你会很需要的
⌒OK, I'm up. ⌒But are you ready?|-好啦,我起来就是了 -但是你准备好了吗?
Look what I found beside your bed.|看看我在你床边发现什么
This is weakness.|这是你的懦弱
This is defeatism.|这是你的失败
Actually, we were kind of enjoying that.|事实上,我们还蛮享受这些的
Eat this.|吃了它
And follow me.|跟我走
Punch! All right, now kick.|打它! 好的,现在踼它
Punch! All right, now kick.
Kick!|用力踼!
Kick like you mean it!|要把它当一回事的踼!
⌒Oh! ⌒I blended that gross stuff you wanted.|-噢! -我把你要的一堆东西都混在里面了
I got it all in Koreatown. I didn't even know there was a Koreatown.|我从韩国城买回来的 我都还不知道有韩国城咧
Too many eggs.|太多蛋了
The fish oil is nice. Ox pancreas is good.|鱼油很棒 牛胰脏也不错
⌒Next time, use more tongue. ⌒That's what she said.|-下次,记的用多一点舌头 -她也这么说
⌒Ooh! ⌒Oh, Stan!|-噢! -哦,史丹!
⌒I'm all right. ⌒Get away from him!|-我没事 -你别欺负他!
⌒I'm OK. ⌒Rise and drink your lunch.|-我还好 -起来!把这些当午餐给喝了
Don't I get to eat anything that tastes good?|我不是应该吃些更美味的东西吗?
⌒You like hot dogs? ⌒Yeah, sure.|-你喜欢热狗? -当然拉
If you don't drink that,|如果你不喝下它
the boys in prison will feed you...|你牢里的狱友就会喂你…
...many hot dogs.|…许多的热狗
I can kick your ass so fast you wouldn't even feel it.|我可以踼你屁股快到你没法察觉
I'd like to see that.|我倒想看看
You didn't kick me in the ass. I didn't feel anything.|你没踼到我屁股啊 我什么感觉都没有
Ow! Ow!|噢!噢!
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!|噢!噢!噢!噢!
Ow! Ow! Ow!|噢!噢!噢!
Oh! Ow! Ooh!|噢!噢!阿!噢!
⌒Pain is interpretation. ⌒OK.|-痛是可以装的 -好了
I'm gonna call a time-out here. You're beating my husband with a flaming stick.|这里我要叫一下暂停 你正拿着火棍打我老公呢
Isn't there some kind of role-playing exercise you can do?|不是有什么角色扮演的游戏 你可以去玩吗?
Run along, honey. This is man stuff here.|走吧,宝贝 这里是男人的事
Go ahead, Master.|继续吧,大师
Ow! Ow! Ow!|噢!噢!噢!
Ow! Ah! Oh!|噢!阿!噢!
Ow! Ah!|噢!阿!
No disrespect, I realise this is strengthening my nipples.|没有不敬的意思 我了解到这些是让我的奶头更坚硬
And believe me, I can feel the burn.|相信我,我能感受到它烧起来了
I was wondering, just how important are strong nipples?|我在想 坚硬的奶头有什么重要的?
⌒Someday these nipples... ⌒Ah!|-有一天,这些奶头… -噢!
...may save your life. ⌒Ah!|…能够救了你的性命 -噢!
You are what you eat.|你吃什么,就会变成什么
Um, are you sure that's Eastern mysticism?|呃,你确定这是东方的秘术吗?
Because I learned that in health class in third grade.|因为我三年级的健康课本里有读过
Silence, woman.|安静,女士
I mean, all that stuff about pain and illusion sounds totally mystical.|我意思是,那些痛啊,幻觉之类的 听起来是那么的神秘
But "you are what you eat"? Even I know that. And I am from Omaha.|但是,“吃什么就变什么”? 即使我知道,还有,我是奥玛哈印地安人
What part of Omaha?|哪里的奥玛哈?
⌒Oh! ⌒Dundee.|-哦! -丹迪
Happy Hollow.|快乐山谷!
You're Oscar?|你是奥斯卡?
I should have known.|我该知道的
Those womanly, childbearing hips|那种,女人味浓,又会生小孩的,屁股
could not be a product of this perfidious coast.|是不可能在这种地方出现的
Uh, do you mind? I'm trying to eat scorpion here.|呃,你介意吗? 我这里正很努力的要吃蝎子呢!
Insolent fool!|你个大笨蛋!
You have lost the right|你已经失去了吃掉…
to eat scorpion.|蝎子的资格
Great. There goes my lunch.|太棒了,我的午餐飞了!
⌒Thanks. ⌒This is not working.|-谢谢你啊 -这样是没有用的
⌒Master says... ⌒Master's a jerk.|-大师说… -大师他是个混蛋
⌒Shh! ⌒He is!|-嘘! -他的确是!
And he is a creep. The house smells. Does he have to smoke in every room?|他还是个无耻之徒,房子都臭死了 他就一定要每间房间都抽烟吗?
The only time I see you alone is in bed and you're too tired to...|我唯一能单独跟你相处的时间只剩床上了 而你又累的不能,…
Hey! I got five months, and then it's prison. I gotta stay focused.|嘿!我还有五个月,然后就进去了 我一定要把心思放在这上面
I gotta think, eat, breathe prison. I don't have time for anything else.|我要在牢里吃喝拉撒睡 没有时间再去搞别的东西
Not even time for me?|也没时间搞我吗?
Tell you what.|我告诉你
After I'm done working out with The Master, I'll rent some movies,|等我跟大师的训练完后 我会去找些片子
and we'll cuddle around the TV like old times, OK?|我们会搂着一起看 就像以前一样,好吗?
Really?|真的吗?
Mindy!|敏蒂!
Some men broke into the house! They wanna rape you!|有些家伙闯入你的房子了! 他们是来强奸你的!
⌒What? ⌒Big men!|-什么? -大屌来了!
⌒They wanna rape you! Repeatedly! ⌒What about The Master?|-他们要来强奸你!一次又一次! -大师呢?
They have guns! They killed him! There's nothing we can do!|他们有枪!他们把他毙了! 我们什么都做不了!
⌒You're gonna get raped! Raped! ⌒Oh, my God!|-你就要被强奸了!强奸! -哦,老天爷!
Raped!|强奸!
Rape!|强奸!
There.|来
⌒Now you know how I feel. ⌒What?|-现在你知道我的感受了 -什么?
Fear of rape. That's what I'm gonna have to live with for three years.|害怕被强奸,而那是我不得不忍受三年的事
Nobody broke into the house?|没有人闯入房子里?
That's right.|是的,没错
Now maybe you'll be supportive of what I'm going through.|现在,或许,你会支持我将要经历的事
You son of a bitch!|你这个王八蛋!
⌒OK, you're upset. ⌒You son of a bitch!|-哦,你生气了 -你这个王八蛋!
⌒You don't have to call names. Mindy! ⌒Son of a bitch!|-你不需要这样子骂人,敏蒂! -你个王八蛋!
⌒Bitch, bitch, bitch! You bastard! ⌒Mindy. Mindy!|-婊子,婊子,婊子!狗娘养的! -敏蒂,敏蒂!
Oh! Mindy.|哦!敏蒂
⌒What are you doing? ⌒What's it look like? Leaving.|-你在干什么? -看起来像什么?我要离开你
Why? Because I pull one little prank, which when you calm down...|为什么?就只因为一个小玩笑 你冷静一点…
It's not just one prank! You only think about yourself!|那不仅只是一个小玩笑! 你只会想到你自己!
You're the most selfish man who ever lived, ever! Ever!|你是世界上,最,最,最,自私的男人!!
Whoa! Excuse me? Selfish? I find that funny! I really do!|哇!等等,自私? 那倒有趣!我真这么觉得!
I've given you everything you've ever wanted!|你想要的,我都给你了!
⌒You're crazy! ⌒This house!|-你疯了! -我给了你这间房子!
⌒It's in your name. ⌒Those boobs!|-是登记你的名字 -还有那些假奶!
⌒You wanted these. ⌒You said the Lamborghini's too small,|-你自己想摸的 -你说蓝宝基尼的车子太小
⌒I got a second car. ⌒A 1955 Porsche Speedster!|-我就又去买了一台车 -一台,1955年,的保时捷轿跑车!
⌒It has a back seat! ⌒Oh!|-它有后座的! -噢!
⌒What do you want? I'll do anything. ⌒I want a baby, you asshole!|-你想要什么?我什么都愿意做 -我想要个小孩!你个混蛋!
That again? Fine. OK. You win.|又是那个?好,都行! 你嬴了
⌒We'll have a baby. ⌒Really?|-我们会有个宝贝 -真的吗?
No, not really, but we can visit people who have kids.|不是,是假的 但我们可以去拜访有小孩的人家
Goodbye!|再见!
Good, leave! I don't need you!|好啊,你走吧!我不需要你!
I don't need anybody!|我不需要任何人!
God!|老天!
Uh, one moment. I'm... meditating.|呃嗯,,请等等,我在…想事情
It's so big! Oh, God!|它好大!噢,我的天!
Mindy left.|敏蒂走了
⌒Yes, yes, yes! ⌒Good.|-对,对,对! -好爽
Oh, God!|噢,老天!
Now, the real training can begin.|现在呢,你可以开始真正的训练了
We do not have time to teach you the five fingers of death.|我们没时间学五只手指的绝招
We have only time for one finger.|我们只有时间学一只手指
Pick one.|挑一只吧
All right. Wait. This one.|好吧,等等,就它吧
Hold this.|拿着
Your turn.|换你了
Ah! Ow!|噢!啊!
Ah! Ah!|噢!噢!
Ah!|噢!
# You don't know what to do, you're sitting there and you're all alone|#,You,don't,know,what,to,do,,you're sitting,there,and,you're,all,alone
Don't look at what you're doing.|不要用眼睛去看你在做什么
Just feel. Feel.|要用感觉,去感受它
# You've got no place to call your home|#,You've,got,no,place,to,call,your,home
I felt. It felt bad.|我感受到了,但是感觉很差
Oh!|噢!
You must learn to feel your opponent. Know his intentions.|你要学习去感应你的对手 预测他的下一步
If he is good at a distance, then you must be close.|如果他很会远距离攻击 那你一定要靠近他
If he is good close, then you must fight him at a distance.|如果他熟于近身 那你一定要跟他保持距离
What if your opponent is good close and from a distance?|那对手又会远攻又会近身呢?
Then you are up to your eyeballs in shit.|那你一定是眼睛去ㄍㄡ/,到蛤肉
Watch your mouth. You are nobody.|嘴巴别乱说话 你什么鸟都不是
Ow!|喔!
⌒Hey, what are those? ⌒A little something I picked up|-嘿,那是什么? -我捡来的一些东西
⌒at the Shaolin temple. ⌒What do you use them for?|-从少林寺弄来的 -你要这些做什么用?
Oh!|凹呜!
Oh! Ow!|噢!啊!
Oh! Ah!|噢!啊!
Your lunch.|你的午餐
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
Yeah.|耶
⌒Whoo-hoo! ⌒All right, that's close enough.|-呜-呼! -够了,你站的够近了
Whoo-hoo!|呜-呼!
Hoo-hoo!|呼-呼!
Ah!|啊!
Never celebrate too early.|永~远~别~太~早~庆~祝!
I'll remember that.|我会记住的
Yes.|耶
Mississippi five, Mississippi six,|密西西比,五,密西西比,六
Mississippi seven, Mississippi eight,|密西西比,七,密西西比,八
Mississippi nine...|密西西比,九…
My God! That is amazing!|我的天!太神奇了!
Oh, that's nothing. You should see him.|哦,这不算啥啦 你应该看看我师傅
It's easy for me. Cigarettes have ruined my circulation so much|那对我来说很容易 因为香烟已经把我麻木了
I can't even feel my hands anymore.|我双手甚至已没有了感觉
So that's your trick.|原来这就是你的把戏
Mm-hm.|嗯-哼
Here's to Stan Minton, my second finest student.|这就是,史丹.明顿 我的第二位高徒
Second finest?|第二位?
Who's number one?|那谁是第一个?
I hope you never have to find that out.|我希望你永远都不用知道答案
He used what I taught him, not for his own protection,|他过去在我身上学到的,不是用来保护自己
but for evil.|而是做丧尽天良的事
Well, fuck that guy. Here's to number two.|马的,鸟他咧 他才是第二名
Now, drink up. Stan has one final test.|大家来干吧 史丹,还有最后一场试验
Tonight.|在今晚
I do? OK.|我吗?好吧
Let's go for it.|让我拚拚看吧
Hello, Cho.|哈啰,周
It's Master Cho to you.|是你的,周师傅
Master Cho? Or Masturbator Cho?|周师傅?还是周“湿”傅?
⌒Excuse me? ⌒You heard me... punk.|-什么? -你听见我说的了…痞子
Looking for a beat-down, mister?|你他妈的是皮在痒了,是吗?
What are you looking for? To beat off?|那你又在找什么? 被打扁吗?
That's it.|没错
Ooh!|欧!
Very good, Stan.|非常好,史丹
You mind walking me to my car?|你可以跟我一起走到车那儿吗?
All right.|好啊
I don't feel too comfortable here. I don't think the Asian people like me.|在这儿,我感受不是很好 我不认为那亚洲仔跟我一样痞
All right, you just go up those steps, turn yourself in for processing.|好啦,你自个儿上去吧 好好服完刑期吧
By the way, slight change of plans.|还有一点,有一点小小的改变
The Bureau of Prisons called me yesterday.|地方法院昨天通知我
They're sending you to Oaksburg, not Verlaine.|他们要送你去欧克斯堡 不是福联监狱
⌒Why? ⌒Who knows? Bureaucracy.|-为啥? -谁知道?政府嘛
It makes no difference.|那也没什么差别
Go on. You'll do great.|去吧,你会很好的
⌒Yeah? ⌒Yeah.|-是吗? -是的
Uh, did Mindy or her lawyer call about the divorce?|呃,敏蒂还是她律师有说要办离婚吗
It's not like I care anyway. All right.|反正那也不是我想打听的事 好吧
See you guys in three years.|三年后再见了
⌒What do you think? ⌒I think you should walk away quickly.|-你在想什么? -我在想,你该快点离开
⌒Ah! Filthy pig! ⌒I need a beer.|-噢!你这下流的猪! -我需要喝啤酒
Oh!|喔!
Don't get in the car!|别给我上车!
This your first time?|这是第一次蹲牢吗?
Hey, sweetie, ain't you got a name?|嘿,甜心 你有没有名字啊?
Ah!|噢!
Talk to me again, I'll twist your whole damn titty off.|再跟我说啊 我就把你捏爆
⌒Ooh, my mama, ooh, my mama. ⌒Hey, man, I'm scared too.|-噢,我要找妈咪,噢,我要找妈咪 -嘿,老兄,我也跟你一样怕
But it can't be as bad as they say it is.|但它不可能跟人说的一样糟
It's just as bad as they say. The sooner you realise that, the better.|它就是大家说的那么糟 你越早了解这个事实,对你越好
⌒Tell 'em. ⌒You'll find out, soon enough.|-告诉他们 -你们会很快就发现的
What'd I say about talking to me?|我怎么教你说话的?
Damn, man!|马的,咧!
Welcome to Oaksburg Penitentiary.|欢迎各位来到欧克斯堡监狱
For reasons beyond what I care to imagine,|好话说在前头 我只关心一件事
you gentlemen have found yourselves under my stewardship.|你们大家会很快发现这儿是我的地盘
My name is Warden Francis Gasque.|我的名字叫,华登.法兰西.盖茨
But you can just call me Boss.|但是你们最好叫我老大
We only got one rule here at Oaksburg:|我们欧克斯堡只有一个规则:
Don't fuck with the Boss. That means you leave me and my men alone.|别想耍老大 那意谓着你想背弃我,跟我的手下
What you animals do to each other, that's your business.|你们这些畜牲要怎么互相的搞 我懒的管
And right behind you is the warden's garden.|但是记清楚 华登的警卫永远会在你身边
Anybody caught pissing on that will have his penis removed.|有任何人敢不鸟 那我们会让你没有,“鸟”
Sergeant Bullard will lead you to the medical office where you'll strip|布乐警告会带你们去保健室
and have your cavities searched. You're gonna enjoy that.|替各位好好的检查你们的,“洞” 你们一定会很享受的
Now, gentlemen! Single file. Come on! Get up there.|好的,绅士们,排成一列 快点,要出发了
Pecker to butthole.|夹紧你的屁股
All right, assume the position.|通通有,把你们的屁股翘高
Why you screaming like a little girl?!|叫什么你,叫的跟个小姑娘似的!
Sarge, look.|警官,你看
Sweet Jesus!|我的老天爷!
It's like an alien staring into my soul.|它看起来像外星人 望穿了我的灵魂深处
Welcome home. New luxury condos, compliments of the state.|欢迎回家,这美丽的监狱 让我们颂赞政府吧
Step it up, boys.|跟紧点,各位
Come on, sweet meat!|大家来看,新鲜的肉耶
Hello there, young fella. I guess we're cellmates.|哈啰,少年A 我想你就是我的新牢友啰
My name's Larry. But you can call me Shorts.|我名字叫赖瑞 但是你可以叫我短裤
Shorts, you're in my bunk.|短裤,你占了我的位了
⌒What? ⌒That's my bunk. Get out.|-什么? -那是我的床,给我滚开
You hold on there just a second.|厚~厚,等等,慢点儿
This is my bunk. What gives you the right to?|这是我的位子 是谁给你胆子这样说的?
Ow!|噢呜!
⌒I said that's my bunk. ⌒Yeah, I guess it is.|-我说,这是我的床! -是,你说的算
Whoo!|呼!
Uh, you might wanna change the sheets.|呃,你可能想换下床单
I'm kind of a compulsive masturbator.|我三不五时就会打手枪
Shorts, that's your bunk.|短裤,那是你的床
⌒Really? ⌒Absolutely.|-是吗? -当然,废话
Thanks, buddy. I think we're gonna get along just fine.|谢啦,兄弟 我想我们会处的很愉快的
Hey, put her here.|嘿,握个手吧
⌒I don't shake hands. ⌒Well, whatever.|-我不喜欢握手 -好吧,随便你啰
Ah, good to be back.|哦,真开心能回来
Tell me, Shorts, who's the toughest guy here?|告诉我,短裤 哪一个是这里最凶的?
Who's the biggest bad-ass in the cell block?|在这个监狱,谁是最大的坏蛋?
Biggest bad-ass? There's a lot of contenders.|最大的坏蛋? 有很多竞争者哦
There's Cleon. He's leader of the Diamond Kings, the black gang.|有个叫克雷的,他带着一群钻石帮 那是黑人的帮派
⌒I seen him kill a man with his fist. ⌒That's right! Yeah!|-我看过他用拳头就杀了一个人 -很好,耶!
Then there's Juanito. He's head of the Mexican gang.|还有个叫璜尼托的 他是墨西哥帮的老大
Hey, get back. Hey!|嘿,还给我,嘿!
And whatever you do, don't go near those guys.|不管你想做啥 都别去接近这些人啊
⌒The goal is to express ourselves... ⌒They're Scientologists.|-目的是表现自我… -他们是山达基仔,(基督教科学派)
⌒They don't look so tough. ⌒Yeah. They'll talk your ear off|-他们看起来不是很凶悍啊 -是啊,他们会一直跟你喋喋不休
⌒and then sue your ass. ...distinguish fear.|-然后告到你脱肛 …出了名的恐怖
Then there's the Nazis. None of them are too tough.|然后,那群是纳粹仔 他们没有一个看起来很凶悍
They don't fight fair and don't fight alone. They always gang up on you.|他们不会公平的跟你对干 他们都是一整群的人对付你
Their leader, Patterson, he's a real bastard.|他们的老大,派特森 是个他妈的婊子
His uncle's the head of the Aryan Nation.|他叔叔是亚利安人的老大
Let me clarify my question, Shorts.|让我把话讲白一点,短裤
Who's the most dangerous sexual predator?|谁是这儿最危险,玩屁屁的人?
Oh, that's easy.|喔,那简单
It's Big Raymond. Absolutely insatiable.|是,大雷蒙 简直就是贪得无厌
Crazy. The other black guys don't go near him.|夸张到不行 别的黑人都不会去靠近他
But they'd back him up if it came to a fight.|但如果有打架的话 他们还是会帮助他的
Big Raymond it is.|哪,他就是大雷蒙
⌒Can I borrow that? ⌒Yeah.|-我可以借这个吗? -可以啊
Thanks.|谢谢
Hey, Stan. Stan, where you going?|嘿,史丹,史丹,你要去哪儿?
You think that cigarette was free? Is that what you think?|你以为香烟不用钱吗? 你是这么想的吗?
I'll pay you back, man. I don't have any money.|我会还你的,老兄 但我没有钱
You think I want money?|你以为我要钱吗?
Mmm...|嗯…
⌒Excuse me. ⌒Bug off, bitch!|-打扰一下 -滚开,臭婊子!
I'll get to you later.|我等等再找你算帐
Did you just call me bitch?|你刚刚叫我婊子吗?
Yeah, I said it.|是啊,我说的
Hey, everybody! Did you hear that?|嘿,各位,你们都听到了吗?
Big Raymond, for no reason, just called me bitch!|大雷蒙,无端的就叫我婊子!
Now, was that nice?|那说的通吗?
It's not like I called him fat.|那可不像我叫他臭猪仔
It's not like I said I seen pig shit prettier than he is.|也不像我说猪大便也比他好看
It's not like I said his mother's pussy smells like egg salad.|更不像我说他妈妈的B,闻起来像鸡蛋沙拉
Which it does.|虽然闻起来真是这样
Oh, hell nah! Ohhh, hell nah!|噢,马的咧,噢,不会吧
Hell nah! Oh, hell nah!|不会吧!噢,马的咧!
Ho-ho! Yeah!|吼-吼!耶!
Ah! Ah!|啊!啊!
Ahhh!|啊…!
Who's the bitch now, bitch?|现在谁才是婊子啊,婊子?
Ooh!|噢!
I told you Raymond was gonna get his ass beat. I told you!|就跟你说大雷蒙会被扁很惨,我就说吧
My cracker!|我的偶像!
Laying the boot to the big nigga. Give it up!|看看你是怎么整这只色鬼的 击个掌吧!
Don't use that word around me. It's ugly and racist.|别在我身边讲这种话 那很难听还有种族歧视
Yeah, dawg!|耶,兄弟!
He's funny too, man.|他还蛮有趣的,兄弟
All right, listen here, player. All right?|是这样,听着,高手 好吗?
We want you to join up with us, nah mean? Them niggas is gonna tear...|我们希望你能够加入我们 意思是,那群色鬼准备要哭了…
Ooh!|噢!
I said don't talk that way around me.|我说了,别跟我这样讲话
Let me get some of that!|让我们帮你出口气!
⌒Let's kill him. ⌒No, I got it, I got it. I got it!|-让我们杀了他 -不用,让我来,让我来
Handle your business, Cleon.|管好你自己的事,克雷
Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're gonna stick up for that fat son of a bitch.|哦,拜托,别跟我说你们要替那胖猪仔出气
You happen to see the colour of that fat son of a bitch's skin?|你看出那个胖猪仔的肤色了吗?
Hey, aren't we over that?|嘿,你们会不会反应太激烈了?
Didn't you see that Nova episode? Huh, you guys?|你们没看到那则新闻吗? 各位?
They did that DNA test.|他们做了,DNS,测试
⌒We all come from Africa. ⌒Kick his ass.|-我们都是从非洲来的 -揍他
It's a proven fact. Under the skin, I'm just as black as you are.|这是有证据的,在肤色之下 我跟你都一样是黑的
⌒Fuck that. ⌒Get him!|-马的咧 -揍死他
⌒Get him, man! Get him! Get him! ⌒Motherfucker!|-揍他啊,老兄,揍死他,揍死他 -他妈的狗娘养的!
⌒Get him! ⌒Ah!|-揍他! -噢!
Man, get that fool!|兄弟,给我拿下!
Dumb bitch!|笨婊子!
Hold on. See what happens.|等等,看会发生什么
⌒Oh! ⌒Ah!|-哦! -噢!
[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com
Oh!|哦!
⌒Take the stick! ⌒No, don't take it!|-拿棍子! -不,不要拿!
⌒Take the stick! ⌒No, don't take it!|-拿棍子 -不,不要拿!
Oh, he did it again.|喔,他居然又来一次
⌒Take the stick! Take it! ⌒Mm-hm?|-拿棍子!,快拿! -嗯-哼?
No, no, don't take it!|不,不要,别拿它!
Whoo!|呼!
I told him not to take that stick.|我都跟他说了 别再拿棍子了
Even the Asian!|亚洲人也挂了!
Where the hell did that guy come from?|他奶奶的从哪儿跑出来的?
⌒Whoo! ⌒Damn!|-呜哇! -马的!
⌒That guy's good. ⌒All right.|-他真屌 -真帅
Come on, Cleon.|来吧,克雷
It's your time, baby. Don't be scared.|轮到你了,宝贝 别挫赛
It's your time to shine, Cleon.|轮到你发挥了,克雷
Ooh!|呜!
Cleon.|克雷
If you wanna fight me, you're gonna have to fight me.|如果想跟我对干 那就来找我对干吧
⌒I understand. ⌒Pick up your gold teeth.|-我知道 -捡起你的金牙
I'm gonna let you keep them this time.|这次我就让你保住它们
But if you come at me again...|但是如果你再来找我…
...l'm gonna hang onto them like a Swiss banker.|…我就要把它们戴起来 像个瑞士来的银行家
Ya'll ain't gonna help me?|你们大家不帮我一下吗?
I'm missing a bicuspid.|我掉了一颗犬齿
We should have killed him.|我们应该杀了他
Somebody, call an orthodontist.|来人啊 找个牙医师来好吗
Hm. I see Mr Minton has acquainted himself|嗯,我看明顿先生,来到新环境
with his new surroundings.|已很清楚展现他的能耐
I believe it's time I had my little chat with him.|我想是时候跟他谈一谈了
Ow!|噢!
Whoa, whoa, look out.|喔,喔,小心
Beat it. All of you.|闪边去,各位
Oh, man, this stuff's good. I don't know what everybody's complaining about.|哦,天啊,这东西真好吃 真不知道大家在抱怨什么
You're kidding me.|你开玩笑的吧
Hey, man. I just wanna say thanks.|嘿,老兄 我是来跟你说谢谢的
For what?|为什么?
You know, for helping me before.|你知道的,先前你帮了我一把
With Big Raymond.|逃离大雷蒙的魔掌
I wasn't helping you. I was helping me.|我才没帮你咧 我是在帮我自己
I had to beat up the biggest shithead. He happened to be talking to you.|我必须把最大的混蛋痛打一顿 只是他刚好在跟你说话而已
OK.|好吧
But, you know, I... I mean, I...|但是,你知道,我是说…我…
I think that guy wanted to fuck me.|我认为他想要上我
Trust me, in your case, I was just putting off the inevitable.|相信我,以你条件 我只是延缓这个可能性而已
Yeah.|是啊
Well, thanks anyway.|好的,还是很感谢你
What's your name, girl? Don't be shy, just say hi.|你叫什么名字,小妞? 别害羞嘛,来打个招呼
Come here. Kick back, baby girl!|过来这儿,放松点,小妞!
Little hard on the kid, weren't you?|对这小子有点严厉了吧,是吧?
That's got nothing to do with me. And I'm gonna keep it that way.|那跟我一点关系也没有 而我就是这样
⌒You got that? ⌒Mm-hm.|-清楚了吗 -嗯-哼
One-one-five!|115!
Minton, warden wants to see you. Get up.|明顿,老大要见你 起来!
⌒Me? ⌒Now! Walk!|-我? -就是现在,走吧!
Put your hands behind your back.|把你的手放在后面
Come in.|进来
Minton, I'm glad you could make it.|明顿,我很高兴你做到了
⌒You can take the cuffs off him. ⌒Sure you wanna do that, Boss?|-你可以解开他的手铐 -你确定要这么做吗,老大?
I said take 'em off.|我说,解开它!
It's all right.|没关系
I already got 'em.|我已经解开了
It's a matter of dislocating the wrists.|只要把我的手腕转一转就好了
Ew! Ew, that is creepy!|恶!恶,真够恶心!
You can wait outside.|你到外面等吧
Have a seat.|请坐
Warden, if this is about me fighting in the yard, it...|老大,如果你要说我跟人干架的事 它…
Cigar?|雪茄吗?
Thank you.|谢谢
Brandy?|白兰地?
Sure.|好啊
| 联系方式:diliboli@gmail.com Copyright@http://www.engxue.com all rights reserved 京ICP备05047353号 Powered by engxue.com Code © 2003-08 PHP168 V5.0 |