首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 言情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 顶客排行 | 内容搜索
老友记|六人行 第一季 [Friends] - 第21集 [S01E21] The One With The Fake Monica
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式:
"普通播放" 或 "高清播放".
请点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮, 进行在线收看电影.
当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
只要能看到电影播放窗口就一定能够观看.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

请点击 按钮, 免费观看.
初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .
如果您点击 "普通播放" 或 "高清播放" 按钮后, 无法看到播放窗口, 可能是您的上网线路无法连接到我们的视频播放服务器. 经测试, 网通和电信的上网线路是可以顺畅播放英学网电影视频的.
如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
6

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-01-13 15:02:42 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:339次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Mother, just once, can we go to lunch...|妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时

...and not talk about what I'm wearing or where my career is going?|你不要谈论我的衣着和我的工作

Or who I'm dating.|包括我和谁约会

-Ready for the check? -God, yes.|-准备好买单了? -天哪,是的

-I'll take it. -No, darling.|-我来吧. -不,亲爱的

I said I'll take it. Here, take it. Go. Run.|我说了我来.这里,拿着,走,跑

Very sweet.|真甜蜜啊

-And on what they pay you -Career.|-他们到底为什么给你工钱. -工作

You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine.|你不用担心我.我做的很好

I'm afraid this has been denied.|我想这张卡被禁用了

That's impossible.|这不可能

That's all right, dear. Here you go.|好吧,亲爱的,用这张吧

The One With The Fake Monica|六人行 第1季 第21集 假莫妮卡

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

How'd someone get your card number?|怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码?

No idea. Look how much they spent.|我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱

You only have to pay for the stuff you bought.|你只须付你所买的东西

Still, it's just such reckless spending.|我知道,他真是挥霍无度

When somebody steals...|我想他偷去你的信用卡时

...they've already thrown caution to the wind.|根本就已忘了王法

Wow, what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop.|真是个变态,花了69.95元买“神奇拖把”

That's me.|我买的

You see, when I say geek, I mean|你看,我说变态,我的意思是

The hell with it, you bought a $70 mop, you're a geek.|怎么回事,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个变态

Oh, yuck. Ross, he's doing it again.|哦,讨厌.罗斯,他又这么干了

Marcel, stop humping the lamp.|马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了

Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come Come here, Marcel.|停止侵犯.现在,马修,过来,马修

Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him.|不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来

You've got to do something about that.|罗斯,你得想办法阻止

What? It's just a phase.|什么?这只是个阶段

Well, that's what we said about Joey.|我们当时也是这么说乔伊的

You'd think you would be more understanding.|你们能多给点理解吗?

I know. But we're not.|我明白.可是我们不能

Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal.|你们冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起

-Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. -What?|-马修,停,坏猴子 -又怎么了?

Let's say my Curious George is no longer curious.|我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇

You are not still going over that thing.|摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀

-This woman's living my life. -What?|-这女人过着我的生活 -什么?

She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me.|她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好

Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see.|看,她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏

She shops where I'm afraid of the salespeople.|她买的衣服是我早就想买的

-She spent $300 on art supplies. -You're not an artist.|-她花了三百块买艺术用品 -你又不是艺术家

I might be if I had the supplies.|如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家

I mean, I could do all this stuff. Only I don't.|我本来可以的,只是现在不是

Oh, Monica, come on. You do cool things.|摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷

Really? Let's compare, shall we?|真的?我们来做比较,好吗?

Oh, it's so late for "shall we."|现在说“好吗”有点太迟了

Do I horseback ride in the park?|我到过公园骑马吗?

-Do I take classes at the New School? -No.|-我在新学校上过课吗? -没有

She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother.|她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈

-How about Joey Paponi? -No, still too ethnic.|-乔依帕波尼如何? -不好,太有种族意味了

-My agent wants a more neutral name. -Joey Switzerland?|-我的经纪人认为,我该取个中立一点的名字 -乔伊瑞士?

Plus, I think it should be Joe. Joey makes me sound like I'm this big:|而且,我应该就是乔, 乔伊让我感觉…这么大

Which I'm not.|可我不是

Joe, Joe, Joe Stalin?|乔…乔斯大林?

Stalin.|斯大林

Do I know that name? It sounds familiar.|我认识这名字吗?听得很熟悉

Well, it does not ring a bell with me.|我没印象

But you're more plugged into that show business thing.|但是你是深深陷在表演事业之中了啊

Joe Stalin.|乔斯大林

You know, that's pretty good.|这名字很好

You might wanna try Joseph.|或许你想试试乔瑟夫

Joseph Stalin.|乔瑟夫斯大林

-I think you'd remember that. -Yes.|-我好像记得这个名字 -是的

Bye Bye Birdie, starring Joseph Stalin.|“别了,鸟儿”乔瑟夫斯大林主演

Joseph Stalin is the Fiddler on the Roof.|“屋顶上的提琴手”中的乔瑟夫斯大林

Hi. Yes, this is Monica Geller.|对,我是摩妮卡盖勒

I'm taking some classes with you, and I was wondering what they were.|我想有在你们那里上课,我想知道是哪些课

I've had a recent head injury and certain numbers|我最近头部受伤,只记得一些数字了

Barbecue. Oh, did l? See, there you go.|野外烤肉.哦,我应该去吗?好的

-What are you doing? -All right, great.|-你在干什么? -太好了,谢谢

Great. Thanks a lot. I'm going to tap class.|太棒了,非常感谢,我要去上踢踏舞课

To dance with the woman that stole your card?|和偷你信用卡的人一起跳踢踏?

To see what she looks like.|这样你就可以知道她长什么样子

I'm sure her picture's up at the post office.|我可以肯定她的照片就挂在邮局里面

I should get to see who she is.|我应该去看看她是何方神圣

You're kind of losing it here. This is becoming a weird obsession.|摩妮卡,你有点失去理智了, 你被这件事所完全操控

This is madness, I tell you.|我跟你说,这叫做疯狂

For the love of God, Monica, don't do it.|上帝保佑,摩妮卡别这么做

Thank you.|谢谢

-What do you think? -Lots of things.|-你们怎么认为? -很多

-Which one is she? -May I help you?|-你认为是哪一个? -我能帮你们什么吗?

No, thanks. We're just here to observe.|谢谢,我们是来参观的

You don't observe a dance class. You dance a dance class.|舞蹈课不是参观来的,舞蹈课来跳舞的

Spare shoes are over there.|那儿有舞鞋

What does she mean?|什么意思?

I think she means "You dance a dance class."|我想她是叫我们进去跳

-Come on, come on, come on. -Really?|-来吧,来吧,来吧 -真的?

Do you see anybody you think could be me?|有看见我的分身吗?

Last time there were yogurt containers lying around after class.|各位,上回有人在教室留下酸乳空瓶

-Let's not have that happen again. -She could be you.|-希望别再发生那种事 -她可能是你

Let's get started.|开始吧

Five, six. Five, six, seven, eight.|五,六,五,六,七,八

-Okay, I'm not getting this. -I'm totally getting it.|-我跟不上 -我完全融人

Do you ever feel like you're so uncoordinated?|你不会觉得,自己有时毫无协调感吗?

What? You click when they click.|怎么了?只要他们踢的时候你踢就是了

All right, everyone grab a partner.|各位找个舞伴

All right. And my dead mother said you are it. I'm with Rachel.|我死去的妈说就是你,我和瑞秋

Great, it's gym class all over again.|这下可好,体育课的旧事又重演了

You can come up to the front and dance with me.|无所谓,你过来和我一起跳

Why don't I just take off my clothes and have a nightmare?|我何不脱下衣服来场恶梦?

It's okay, it's okay. I'm here, I'm here. I'm so sorry I'm late.|没关系,我来了抱歉,我迟到

Okay, here I am. So who's the new tense girl?|来了,那个紧张的新人是谁?

-She's your partner. -Hi, I'm Monica.|-你的舞伴 -我叫摩妮卡

Oh, Monica.|摩妮卡

Hi, I'm Mon|我叫摩…

-Nana. -Monana.|-…娜娜 -摩娜娜

-It's Dutch. -You're kidding.|-是荷兰人的名字 -你在开玩笑吧

I spent three years in Amsterdam.|我在阿姆斯特丹住了三年

Pennsylvania Dutch.|我是宾夕法尼亚州的荷兰人

And we're dancing. Five, six, seven, eight.|开始吧.五,六,七,八

Hi.|嗨

-Hey. Where have you been? -I just got back from the vet.|-你上哪儿去了 -我刚从兽医回来

She's not gonna make you wear a big plastic cone?|她没叫你戴那种塑胶套吧?

She says Marcel's humping is not a phase.|她说马修乱性不是暂时的

Apparently, he's reached sexual maturity.|显然它已性成熟

Hey, he beat you.|嘿,它超过你呢

She says, as time goes on, he's gonna start getting violent.|她说它会越来越暴力,侵略性越来越强

So, what does this mean?|这代表什么?

I have to give him up.|我们不能再养它了

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

I can't believe it. This sucks.|我真不敢相信,这真是太扯了

You just got him. How could he be an adult already?|我不懂,你才刚养它,它怎会突然成熟了?

I know. One day he's this little thing...|我知道,之前它只是个小东西

...and then he's this little thing I can't get off my leg.|不知不觉中它就紧抓住我的腿不放的小东西

Isn't there any way to keep him?|你没有任何办法再饲养它吗?

No. The vet said unless he's in a place...|没办法,兽医说除非有个地方…

...where he has regular access...|…让它获得正常的…

...to some monkey loving...|…猴爱

... he's just gonna get vicious.|…否则它会变得愈来愈残暴

I just gotta get him into a zoo.|我得将它送到动物园

-How do you get a monkey into a zoo? -I know.|-你如何把它送进动物园? -我知道

No, that's popes into a Vokswagen.|不,那是教皇进入大众汽车

We're applying to a lot. Our first choice would be a big state zoo.|我们到处申请, 当然大型州立动物园是优先考虑

You know, like San Diego. Right?|比方说圣地牙哥动物园

But that may just be a pipe dream. He's out-of-state.|那可能只是遥不可及的梦想,因为它在加州

My vet knows someone at Miami, so that's a possibility.|兽医说她认识迈阿密的朋友,或许有可能

But that's two blocks from the beach. It's a total party zoo.|那儿似乎离海滩只有两条街, 一定是个疯狂动物园

We found the girl.|我们找到她了

-Did you call the cops? -We took her to lunch.|-你们喊警察了吗? -没有,我们和她吃午餐

Oh, your own brand of vigilante justice.|你们自己的“自治正义”

Are you insane? This woman stole from you.|你疯了?那女人偷了你的东西

She stole. She's a stealer.|她偷东西,她是个小偷

After you're with this woman for 10 minutes, you forget that.|和这女人相处十分钟后, 你就会把这些全忘了

I mean, she's this astounding person with this amazing spirit.|她简直是奇女子,振奋人心

Which she probably stole from some cheerleader.|她可能是从某位啦啦队队员那儿偷来的

-Take off their hats. -Popes in a Vokswagen.|-脱下他们的帽子 -大众车上的教皇

I love that joke.|我喜欢这个笑话

-No way. No way did you do this. -Monana was very brave.|-不可能,你不可能这么做 -摩娜娜相当勇敢

We told them we were the Gundersons in room 61 5...|我说我们是615房的冈氏姐妹

...only to find out the Boston Celtics had the entire floor.|结果波士顿塞尔提克已包下整个六楼

When they saw that we're short and have breasts....|他们知道我们又矮又有胸部时

They threw us out. I was thrown out of a hotel. Me.|他们就把我们轰出来,我被轰出饭店,我

Go, Monana.|干得好,摩娜娜

You ladies are not the only ones living the dream.|不是只有你们活在梦中

I get to go pour coffee for people I don't know. Don't wait up.|我得去为我不认识的人倒咖啡,不用等我了

Oh, by the way...|对了

...tomorrow we're auditioning for a Broadway show.|明天我们要去参加百老汇的试演

-Excuse me? -There's an open call for Cats.|-什么? -“猫”剧还有一个缺额

I'm thinking we sing "Memories"...|我想我们可以去唱“回忆”

...and make complete fools of ourselves. What do you say?|让自己当个傻子,如何?

No, no, no. Remember who you're dealing with here.|不,记得你身旁的人是谁

I can't even stand in front of a tap class.|我和你不一样 我连站在踢踏舞教室前都有困难

That's because of your Amish background.|因为你有阿米许的血统

-What? -You're Pennsylvania Dutch, right?|-什么? -你不是宾州荷兰人吗?

Right. Till I bought a blow dryer. Then I was shunned.|对,直到我买了吹风机被逐出村里

I was just like you. And then, one day, I saw a movie that changed my life.|我过去也和你一样 有一天我看了出改变我人生的电影

Did you ever see Dead Poets Society?|看过春风化雨吗?

I thought that movie was so incredibly boring.|我认为这电影实在是太…无聊了

That thing at the end where the kid...|那孩子在电影的结局时…

...kills himself because he can't be in the play?|…自杀了.只因他无法演出话剧?

It's like, "Kid, wait a year. Leave home, do some community theater."|这是在干什么? 他再等一年离家,到社区话剧团去

I thought, "That's two hours of my life that I'm never getting back."|走出电影院时我想, 我这逝去两小时的生命,永远不再回

That scared me more than all the other crap I was afraid to do.|这想法震惊了我,从此我便及时行乐

Wow. Then I would definitely not recommend Mrs. Doubtfire.|那么我不敢推荐“窈窕奶爸”了

Oh, God.|上帝

We didn't get into Scranton.|我们进不了斯克兰顿了

That was, like, our safety zoo.|那是我们保底的动物园

They take, like, dogs and cows.|他们连狗和牛都收

See, I don't know who this is harder on, me or him.|我不懂是我还是它比较难受

I'd say that chair's taking the brunt of it.|我想应该椅子最可怜

Marcel. Marcel. Marcel, no.|马修,马修,马修…不

Good boy. See? How can nobody want him?|乖,为何没人要它?

Somebody will.|一定有人会要的

You know, there already is a Joseph Stalin.|早就有人叫乔瑟夫斯大林了

You're kidding.|开什么玩笑

Apparently, he was this Russian dictator who slaughtered people.|显然他是屠杀各种民族的俄国独裁者

-You'd think you would've known that. -You'd think I would've.|-你怎么会不知道. -你怎么认为我知道

Hey, how about Joey Heatherton?|嗨,乔伊.汉密尔顿

Come on, I told you I don't wanna go back to Joey.|拜托,我告诉过你不要用回乔伊

What do you think a good stage name for me would be?|你认为我该取什么艺名?

Flame Boy.|火焰男孩

Where exactly is your zoo?|你的动物园在哪儿?

Well, it's technically not a zoo, per se.|就技术上而言不算是动物园

It's more of an interactive wildlife experience.|而是一种互动式野生动物体验

Let me ask you some questions about Marcel.|我想请教你几个关于马修的问题

-Does he fight with other animals? -No, no. He's very docile.|-它会和其他动物打架吗? -不会的,它非常温驯

Even if he were cornered?|如果被逼进角落里去时呢?

Well, I don't know. Why?|我不知道,干嘛问?

How is he at handling small objects?|它掌控小东西的能力为何?

He can hold a banana, if that's what you mean.|它会拿香蕉,如果你是这意思的话

What about a hammer or a small blade?|铁槌或小刀呢?

Why would he need a blade?|为什么?为何要小刀?

If he's up against an animal with horns...|面对狮虎或有角的动物

...you got to give him something.|你得拿些东西给它自我防卫

Otherwise, it's just cruel.|否则就太残忍了

-He got into San Diego. -What?|-它能去圣地牙哥了 -什么?

We came back from our walk. The phone was ringing....|我们散步回来声见电话铃响

He's in.|然后它就录取了

Did you hear that, Marcel? San Diego. San Diego.|听见没,马修,是圣地牙哥

You're making a mistake. San Diego's good...|你大错特错了,圣地牙哥环境良好没错

... but I'll start him off against a blind rabbit...|如果你把它交给我 我就能训练它对抗瞎眼的兔子

...and give you 20% of the gate.|而且我还可以给你百分之二十的门票收入

Where have you been?|你到底跑哪儿去了?

Monica and I just crashed an embassy party.|我和摩妮卡刚跑去参加大使馆舞会

I think I kissed an archbishop.|我想我吻了大主教

But, of course, it could've been a chef.|当然,他们有自己的厨师

-Are you drunk? -No.|-你喝醉了? -才没有呢

-I'm lying. I am so drunk. -Oh, God.|-骗你的,我醉醺醺的 -天哪

You know what? You could've called.|摩妮卡,你该打通电话回来的

I've been worried Monica.|我一直在家里担心你

Water rules.|好过瘾

Yes. Yes, it does.|没错

The restaurant called. They wanna know if you're showing up for work.|餐厅今天又来电了, 他们想知道你还要不要去上班

Nope. Going to the Big Apple Circus today.|不去.我今天要去大苹果马戏团

You're gonna lose your job. This is not you.|你快丢掉工作了,你变了

No, it is me.|不,这正是我

I'm not just the person who fluffs the pillows...|我不只是那种必须拍松枕头

...and pays the bills right away.|帐单一来立刻去缴款的人

You know, when I'm with her, I'm so much more than that.|和她在一起,我就超越了那种人

I'm Monana.|我是摩娜娜

Hello? Yes, she is. Hold on a second please.|对,她在,等等

Monana, it's for you. The credit card people.|摩娜娜,你的电话,信用卡公司打来的

Hello.|你好

Yes?|是吗?

Oh, my God.|天那

-Thanks. -What?|-谢谢. -怎么啦?

They've arrested Monica.|他们已逮到摩妮卡

-Hi. -Hi.|-嗨.-嗨

How are you?|你好吗?

Not too bad. Fortunately, blue's my color.|不太糟,幸好我喜欢蓝色

How did you know I was here?|你怎会知道我在这儿?

Because I'm Monica Geller.|因为我是摩妮卡盖勒

It was my credit card you were using.|你用的是我的信用卡

That I was not expecting.|真是没想到

I want you to know, I didn't turn you in.|我想让你知道,去报案的人不是我

-Thanks. -No, thank you.|-谢谢你 -不,我要谢谢你

You have given me so much.|你带给我太多了

I'd never have gotten to sing...|如果不是你,我就不可能…

... "Memories" at the Winter Garden Theater.|…在冬园剧场唱“回忆”

Actually, you only got to sing "Memo"|老实说你只开口唱了“回”而已

I can't believe you're here. What will I do without you?|我不敢相信你会在这儿 失去你我该怎么办?

Who's gonna crash parties with me?|谁会和我去大使馆宴会

Who's gonna take me to the Big Apple Circus?|谁带我去大苹果马戏团?

I started my day by peeing in front of 25 other women...|我在25个女人面前尿尿展开一天的生活

...and you're worried about who'll take you to the circus?|你却担心没人带你去看马戏?

Well, not worried, you know, just wondering.|不是担心,只是怀疑

There's nothing to wonder about.|没什么好怀疑的

You'll go back to being who you were. That's who you are.|你继续做你自己,因为那才是真正的你

-Not necessarily. -Yes, necessarily.|-那没必要呀 -那很必要

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the Amish thing.|我不知道是为什么 或许和你是阿米许人有关

-I'm not actually Amish. -Really? Then why are you like that?|-我不是阿米许人 -真的?为何你那么怪?

-You, by the door, in or out? -ln.|-门旁的那个,加不加入? -加人

-You're getting it all wrong. -But at least I'm doing it.|-后面的,你完全跳错了 -至少我在跳

This is the final boarding call for Flight 67...|这是飞往圣地牙哥67次航班的

... to San Diego at gate 42A.|最后一次登机通知

Okay, goodbye, little monkey guy. All right, I wrote you this poem.|再见,猴子小伙.好的,我会给你写诗的

Okay, but don't eat it till you get on the plane.|上飞机后才能吃

Thank you, Aunt Phoebe.|谢谢你,菲比阿姨

Okay, bye, champ.|再见了

There'll be a lot of babes in San Diego...|我知道圣地牙哥那儿,你将有许多漂亮美眉

... but remember, there's also a lot to learn.|记得要学习的也很多

I don't know what to say, Ross. It's a monkey.|我不知该说什么,罗斯,它是一只猴子

Just say what you feel, Joey.|说出你的感觉就成了

-Marcel, I'm hungry. -That was good.|-马修,我饿了 -这句不错

Marcel, this is for you.|马修,这是给你的

It's just, you know, something...|给你,你知道的

...to do on the plane.|在飞机上玩的

If you don't mind, I'd like a moment alone.|如果不介意我想和它独处

-Oh, sure. Absolutely. -Go ahead.|-当然可以. -继续

Marcel, come here. Come here. Come here.|马修,过来,过来,过来

Well, buddy...|小兄弟

...this is it.|就这样了

Just a couple of things I wanted to say.|我只想说几句话

I'm really gonna miss you.|我会想你的

You know, I'm never gonna forget about you.|我不会忘记你的

You've been more than just a pet to me.|在我心中你不只是一只宠物

You've been more like a Okay. Marcel.|你更是…马修

Would you leave my leg alone?|能放开我的腿吗?

Would you stop humping me for two seconds?|能暂时不要乱来吗?

Okay, would you just take him away? Just take him.|马修…带它走好吗?带它走

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand...|希望我是你手上的手套

...that I might touch thy cheek.|这样我就能抚摸你的脸颊

-That's fine. Thank you. -Next.|-行,谢谢. -下一位

I'll be reading for the role of Mercutio.|我来试演“马丘修”角色的

-Name? -Holden McGroin.|-名字? -麦克葛罗尼

[ 上一部 ] 没有了
[ 下一部 ] 没有了
相关栏目
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频