.|
评论
7
【顶一下】
|
||||||
|
||||||
. 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
)
- Excuse me. That's not mine. - Oh, I'm sorry.|- 不好意思,这不是我的 - 对不起
Aren't you Miss Trout?|你是特劳特小姐吗?
We've met, on the plane to New York.|我们见过的 在去纽约的飞机上
- Reuben. - Excuse me, sir.|- 鲁本 - 对不起,先生
Can I leave you for just a second, please?|你能稍等一下吗?
I'm so deeply sorry, Miss Trout, the way you were treated.|我为你被那样对待感到非常抱歉 特劳特小姐
- He could have left a note. - Of course.|- 他可以留张字条的 - 是的
Miss Trout, I would like you to understand something.|特劳特小姐 我想让你明白
I have a great loyalty to Mr. Morris. He's treated me very well.|我对莫里斯先生很忠心 他待我非常好
I'm very grateful.|我很感激他
He has done wonderful things for many people...|他为很多人做了很多好事
...and I have been privileged to work for him.|他让我有机会为他工作
But I do have certain principles...|但我还是有原则的
...especially about how women are to be treated and respected.|特别是关于如何对待和尊重女性的问题
Mr. Morris can be very attentive, but once he has a woman...|莫里斯先生很殷勤 但是一旦他拥有一个女人…
Oh, God, I think it's almost a sickness.|哦,天哪 我想这算是一种疾病
When he left you that morning...|那天早上,当他离开你时
...you may have felt bad, but believe me, Miss Trout...|你一定很难过 但是,请相信我,特劳特小姐
...to have him out of your life...|让他远离你的生活
...is the best thing that could have happened to you.|是最好的选择
At that point, you may have felt your life was wounded.|那样的话 你可能会觉得受了伤害
It wasn't.|但那不是伤害
It was saved.|那是拯救
Vince, I was very clear about this from the beginning.|文斯 我从一开始就清楚地知道
I'm not out to play games with you.|我不想和你玩游戏
This is why you're being paid a huge amount of money.|这就是为什么会给你一大笔钱
This isn't entirely about money, you know.|这不完全是钱的问题 你知道的
A million dollars is more than the gross of your last film.|一百万 比你上一部电影的总额还多
I was somehow under the impression that my life...|不知道为什么 你们都认为我的生活
...might have been of more than passing interest.|应该不只是些过去的快乐
But if my fleeting encounter with a girl named Maureen O'Flaherty...|我曾经与一个叫莫林·奥弗拉赫蒂的女孩 有过短暂的接触
...is all you really want to talk about, then that's what we'll do.|这才是你真正想谈的 那我们就谈谈
I have to make an appearance at the clinic tomorrow.|我明天在一家诊所有个见面会
We can come back and talk after that.|那之后,我们可以谈谈
It's Wonderland.|是“仙境”诊所
I imagine you might remember that.|我想你应该记得
He was right. I did remember Wonderland.|他说的对 我确实记得“仙境”
- You ready? - Ready.|- 准备好了吗? - 好了
When I was a girl, the entire hospital was devoted to children with polio.|当我还是个小女孩时 整个医院都致力于小儿麻痹症患者
Since that time, it had become a clinic for kids...|从那时起 它就成了儿童诊所
... with a variety of different physical handicaps.|治疗各种身体残障的孩子
Once a year, the children would put on a pageant...|每年,孩子们都会举行庆典活动
... playing different characters from Alice in Wonderland.|扮演《爱丽斯梦游仙境》中的人物
Vince, in his continuing support of the hospital...|文斯一直资助医院
... had hired a band and a singer.|还雇了一个乐队和一名歌手
Who is that?|她是谁?
I don't know. She's good, whoever she is.|我不知道 表现得不错,管她是谁
Karen, do you mind if we start this conversation tomorrow?|卡伦,能不能明天再开始我们的采访?
I'm just... I'm not feeling all that well.|我只是 觉得不太舒服
- Vince... - In fact, it won't make...|- 文斯 - 事实上这也…
...any difference over there. The office is closed.|…没有什么关系 都已经下班了
They've been working late.|他们总是工作得很晚
Then they've been working much too hard.|那是他们太努力了
First thing tomorrow. First thing.|明天第一件事就做采访,第一件事
I hope your editors were reasonable.|我希望你的编辑能通情达理
Reasonable? No, they weren't.|通情达理?不,完全不是
We can go as late as you like.|什么时候结束,由你来决定
That's good.|太好了
It might take us into the evening.|可能会到晚上
I had a feeling that might be the case.|我也是这样觉得的
So I've ordered a hot and cold smorgasbord to be brought in.|所以我预定了份冷热瑞典自助餐
We can work through dinner.|晚餐时也可以继续工作
- We'll be having company? - Yes.|- 我们会产生友谊吗? - 会的
I have...|我…
...a surprise for you.|…会给你个惊喜
Actually, this is a fairly big deal for me as well.|事实上,对我也很有利
I've asked Lanny to join us today.|我让兰尼今天过来
Lanny?|兰尼?
Well, this is something.|哦,这样啊
Neuman and Newberry will certainly be getting their money's worth.|诺尔曼和纽巴瑞一定会觉得他们的钱值了
I thought that if I was going to discuss something...|我认为如果要讨论一些
...that had such an impact on our lives...|影响到我们生活的事
...it would be fair for Lanny to hear what I had to say.|让兰尼听听我说的话,这样比较公平
Given that we've never talked about it.|就算我没有说过
I'm sure I'll have lots to ask him. When is he coming?|我想我会有很多问题问他 他什么时候来?
He should be here any minute now.|他一会儿就到
This is very exciting.|太令人激动了
Shit.|他妈的
[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com
- Yes? - Bonnie, I have to talk fast.|- 什么事? - 邦妮,我得快些说
I need you to do exactly as I tell you and I can't tell you why, okay?|你要按我说的去做 我现在不能告诉你原因,好吗?
Sure.|没问题
Excuse me, that might actually be him now.|对不起,可能是他的电话
Yes, hello?|你好?
Yes, thank you.|好的,谢谢你
That was my office.|是我办公室来的电话
There's a woman... A friend, a relative of yours?|有一个女人 不知是你的朋友或是亲戚?
She said she called on a number you gave her.|她说她拨的号码是你给她的
She's gonna call back.|她会再打来
- Yes? - Hi, kiddo.|- 你好? - 嘿,老姐
Listen, your brother Clifford has just been rushed to the hospital.|听着,你弟弟克里福德被送进医院了
He was doing construction when a thing...|他正在施工时有东西…
- A steel girder? - That's it.|- 是钢架吗? - 是的
You better come to the city and make your peace with him.|你最好赶快回来安慰安慰他
You're booked on the next flight to San Francisco.|我帮你预定了飞旧金山的下一班飞机
I'm waiting here for you in front of the terminal.|我在机场出口前等你
They reserved me a seat on the next flight to San Francisco.|他们在下一班飞旧金山的航班 帮我预留了位置
- I'll drive you there. - No, no.|- 我开车送你 - 不用了
Sharon is waiting at the airport for me. You can't stand Lanny up.|莎伦在机场等我 你还得等兰尼
Please give him my deepest apologies.|帮我向他道歉
- Hey. - Please, I can explain.|- 嘿 - 我可以解释
You've broken the law, Bonnie-fucking-Trout.|你违反了规矩 你这个臭婊子
You've assumed another person's identity...|你假装是另一个人
...to get information from a business competitor.|从竞争对手那获取情报
Obviously I lied about who I was. I'm sorry.|我是对我的身份撒了谎 对不起
It was a huge untruth. It wasn't planned.|是个弥天大谎 我不是有计划这样做的
I was just freaked out about suddenly being on the plane with...|我只是突然想到的 就是在飞机上,和你
With you...|在一起的那一刻
How did you get the seat behind me on the plane?|你怎么会正好坐在我的后面呢?
- It was pure coincidence. - Bullshit!|- 纯属巧合 - 胡说
It's true.|确实是这样的
How could you..? How could you have just left me at the hotel like that?|你怎么能…? 你怎么能那样把我丢在酒店?
You were asleep.|你睡着了
Reuben woke me to say I had to be a substitute performer...|鲁本叫醒了我 我有个演出
...at a charity concert at the Hollywood Bowl. I had to get the first flight out.|好莱坞的慈善演出 我得赶第一班飞机
You could have left a note or called.|你可以给我留个字条 或者来个电话
- I did leave you a note. - Where?|- 我给你留了字条 - 在哪?
I don't know why we're even talking about this. I don't like you.|我不知道为什么还要谈这件事情 我并不喜欢你
All right? I wish we had never met.|我希望我们从没有见过
Hello, Vince.|你好,文斯
What the fuck's going on?|这他妈的怎么回事?
Vince, a few days after we first met...|文斯,我们第一次见面后
...I found myself next to Lanny on a flight to New York.|在飞往纽约的飞机上 我发现自己旁边坐的是兰尼
It was a complete coincidence.|那完全是巧合
- He asked my name... - And she lied.|- 他问我的名字… - 而她撒了谎
I had just finished reading the first chapter of Lanny's own biography.|当时我刚读完兰尼自传的第一章
His lawyers had let me see it in the hope of discouraging our own project.|他的律师让我读的 希望我能打消做这个计划的念头
As a reflex, since I knew he would view me as the enemy...|因为我知道他会把我看作敌人
...I gave him the name of a friend...|所以我就给了他我朋友的名字
...whose apartment I was staying at in Manhattan.|那个我住在她曼哈顿家中的朋友
I thought I just had to get through the awkwardness of the flight itself...|我只是想解解闷
...but the trouble is... - You slept with him.|- 麻烦的是… - 你和他上床了
- Vince... - You slept with my ex-partner.|- 文斯… - 你和我以前的搭档上床了
Technically.|从技术上来说是的
Doesn't sound like things were particularly technical.|听起来不仅仅是技术上是的
Now, you listen to me, sweetheart.|现在你得听我的,甜心
Vince doesn't always do what's best for Vince.|文斯不会总是做对自己有利的事
That's why he needed me here today.|这就是为什么今天 他需要我出现的原因
The story of this girl is the most painful thing in his life.|这个女孩的事 是他生命中最痛苦的事
What happened to her, Lanny?|她到底发生了什么事,兰尼?
Well, you're not gonna find out.|你不该去挖掘
Not now.|现在不行
Not after what you've done to him.|尤其是你做了这样的事之后
Vince.|文斯
Oh, shit.|哦,该死的
Vince...|文斯…
...I made a terrible mistake in New York.|…我在纽约犯了个大错
I apologize to you more than I know how to say.|我向你道歉 不知道该怎么说
I'm so sorry.|我感到非常抱歉
Vince, the realization of your life story...|文斯,你的生活
...shouldn't be threatened because of my failings.|不该因为我犯的错而受到影响
Please let me continue to work with you again.|请让我继续采访你
I'll help you tell your story right.|我会帮你公正地讲你的故事
Come back tonight.|晚上再来吧
Let me think about it.|让我想想
- How do you like the wine? - It's magnificent. What is it?|- 你喜欢喝葡萄酒吗? - 感觉很高贵,这是什么葡萄酒?
1961 Haut-Brion.|是1961年的奥比昂(法国顶级葡萄酒)
People make a big deal of 1959...|1959年是法国葡萄酒业重要的一年
...but I don't think there'll be a year as special as 1961.|但我认为根本没法与1961年比
It was a great year for French wines.|那才是最伟大的一年
Will you join me?|你要一颗吗?
What are they?|是什么东西?
They're like very mild-mannered Quaaludes.|它们就像温和的安眠酮一样
Must've done a few of those in your time, right?|你肯定吃过的吧?
Are you sure they're okay with alcohol?|你确信和酒一起吃没有问题吗?
Oh, they're even better with alcohol. Believe me, I'd know.|哦,和酒一起吃会更好 相信我,我知道的
Come on in, honey. The water's fine.|吃吧,亲爱的,水温正好
All my life, I've had this idea that I could always be in control.|我一直认为我能控制自己
Ever since I was sick, I had this sense...|即使在我生病期间 我也觉得…
... that I could make my body do anything I wanted.|…我能控制我的身体 按我的意愿做事
If I could will my polio away...|如果我能战胜小儿麻痹症
... I'd certainly be able to will away the effect of any drug.|那么任何药物的影响我都能战胜
Do you mind if I close the drapes? The sun's in my eyes.|介意我把窗帘放下吗? 阳光很刺眼
It's moonlight.|那是月光
Go ahead.|去放吧
I remember you.|我记得你
You're Alice.|你是爱丽斯
In Wonderland.|在“仙境”诊所
Oh, I don't know.|哦,我不记得了
I'm really stoned out of my head already.|我真的已经喝的飘飘欲仙了
Is it good?|这东西不错吧?
Jesus, Vince. It's like monster grass.|上帝啊,文斯 这跟可怕的大麻一样
Do you get this stuff all the time?|你一直吸这东西吗?
All the time.|一直
You're Alice.|你是爱丽斯
You're so beautiful.|你真美
She's ours.|她是我们的
Isn't that so, Alice?|不是吗,爱丽斯?
I'm yours.|我是你们的
I like you.|我喜欢你
I had always been fascinated by how some women could cross the line...|有些女人能够在她们自己 跟其他角色之间随意转换
... between who they were and who they would let themselves become.|这一直很让我向往
Maureen...|莫林…
... Alice...|...爱丽斯...
... and now...|…现在…
... me.|…我也是了
Morning.|早上好
That was not a Quaalude you gave me. I've had Quaaludes.|你给我吃的不是安眠酮 我吃过安眠酮的
I said it was like a Quaalude.|我是说它跟安眠酮差不多
And you didn't take one yourself. You palmed the pill.|你自己却没有吃 你把它藏在手心里
Somebody had to drive.|总要有人来控制局面
Don't worry, you won't get pregnant.|别担心,你不会怀孕的
Not from Alice, and certainly not from me.|爱丽斯不可能让你怀孕 我当然也不可能
I never took off my pants, as you may or may not remember.|不管你记不记得 反正我是连裤子都没脱过
There are laws against drugging people.|法律可是禁止给人下药的
Oh, please. You took it voluntarily. Nobody slipped it into your drink.|哦,没人把它放到你的酒里 是你自己吃的
And you chased it with one of the most expensive wines in the world.|而且你用的是世界上最贵的酒之一
You're just in a dither because you've discovered you can swing both ways.|你只是有点慌乱 因为发觉自己也能与同性^做**
You see...|我需要…
...I needed to get something on you.|…你帮我些忙
Of course, your behavior with Lanny might have been even better than this.|当然,也许你认为跟兰尼的行为 比这些要好
But I'd already set the wheels in motion.|但我已经将箭放到弦上了
And as I was dying to see you and Alice get it on...|而且我渴望见到 你和爱丽斯^做**…
Well, these are just a sample.|嗯,这些只是样品
Why would she agree to do this? Doesn't she want a career?|她为什么会同意这么做? 难道她就不想要事业了吗?
Well, it's your career I'm worried about.|嗯,我担心的是你的事业
You're a journalist playing loose with the rules.|一个新闻记者利用职权寻欢作乐
She's just a vulnerable young singer you seduced.|她只是一位被你引诱的年轻歌手
A promising... Oh, good heavens.|一个有前途的…哦,天啊
Promising artist that I happen to manage.|一个我偶然发现的有前途的艺术家
You met her through me...|你通过我认识了她
...and had your way with her.|并且引诱了她
What do you want from me?|你想要我做什么?
You're going to continue writing the book.|你要继续写那本书
I'm going to continue telling you juicy stories, funny stories...|我会继续告诉你 有趣的,好笑的…
...heart-tugging stories.|…揪心的故事
And you're not going to ask me a single question...|只有一个问题你不能问
...about what happened to the girl in New Jersey.|就是那个新泽西州的女孩 到底发生了什么事
You're going to go to your publisher, say you tried every angle...|你要找你的发行商 说你尝试了很多角度
...but you could find nothing odd or suspicious in what I told you.|但是从我跟你说的话里 找不到任何可疑点或是漏洞
I'll even try to spice it up a little, talk about how...|我甚至可以增加一点趣味性
...the night before the telethon, I wanted to sleep like a babe...|谈谈在节目之前的晚上 狂欢之后我都睡的像个孩子
...so to cover my bets, I kept a few babes on hand.|为了平息欲望 叫了几个女孩上来陪我
Well, not exactly on my hand...|可不仅仅是抚摸而已
...and that's not my preference, as you might have gathered by now.|那不是我的喜好 你好像已经恢复了
So you get your bestseller, I get my million.|然后你拿你的畅销书 我拿我的一百万
Everyone goes home happy.|所有人都高高兴兴回家
You've dreaded talking about Maureen O'Flaherty since we met.|自从我们见面那刻 你就惧怕谈论莫林·奥弗拉赫蒂
If it's something you're so desperate to avoid...|如果你一直想逃避某些事情
...why would you ever agree to do this book?|那为什么会同意出这本书?
I need the money.|我需要钱
Vince, anything you say in my presence is mine to use.|文斯, 你在我的面前说的任何话 都由我决定用还是不用
Everything you said last night and everything you've just told me.|包括昨晚和刚才你说的
And since I'm also allowed to include contextual background...|况且既然我被允许使用背景材料
...I can write about how you set me up...|我就能写你是如何欺骗我
...how you tried to blackmail me. I'll even include those Polaroids.|是如何勒索我 甚至可以把那些照片也用上
It's your word against mine. We have a contract. Everything's in my words.|你书里的内容必须符合我的话 我们签有合同,只能写我说的
We've agreed to your answers, but there's nothing to stop me...|我们可以接受你的回答 但没有任何事能阻止
...from putting any information I want into a question I ask.|我从提问中获得想要的信息
Information that I'd like to be public knowledge...|我想要的信息是公众关心的
...or that the police might wanna look into.|或者是警察也想了解的
Would you like me to fire one of my loaded questions, on the record?|你准备好开始回答我的问题了吗? 我要用录音机
Sure.|当然
Vince...|文斯
...in your suite at the Versailles Hotel in Miami...|在迈阿密凡尔赛酒店的套房中
...was it your or Lanny's idea...|是你还是兰尼的主意
...to put Maureen's body into the case containing shellfish and ice...|把莫林的尸体放进 装有海鲜和冰块的箱子
...and have it shipped to New Jersey?|然后运到新泽西?
No answer, Mr. Collins? So noted.|回答不出来吗?柯林斯先生 这么简单的问题
Oh, and incidentally, by not answering...|哦,顺带说一声 不回答问题
...you're in violation of your contract.|是违反合同的
What a shame. I understood you needed that money.|没什么好害羞的 我知道你需要那笔钱
Oh, no. Oh, God.|哦,不,哦,上帝
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God!|哦,上帝,哦,上帝啊!
Was that how you murdered Maureen?|你们是不是这样谋杀了莫林?
Ask Lanny.|去问兰尼
He's the one who knows.|他也是知情人
[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com
It wasn't that hard for him to get the suite he wanted.|对他来说 要个套间不是什么难事
The Versailles was still one of the fanciest of the hotels along the beach.|尽管凡尔赛仍然是 海滩周围最有特色的酒店
But by then, its era had passed.|但当时它已经不再辉煌
Thank you, sir.|谢谢,先生
All the furniture was new.|所有家具都是新的
It had been 15 years...|15年过去了
... but the floor plan...|摆设和格局却没有
... was still the same.|任何的改变
In that spot...|那里…
... that was where the truth had come out.|…埋藏了事实的真相
That was why she had to die.|也就是她死去的原因
Are you Japanese or Chinese?|你是日本人还是中国人?
Vietnamese.|越南人
The kitchen tell me you famous person.|厨师告诉我 你是个名人
Why you famous?|你是做什么出名的?
They didn't tell you my name?|他们没有告诉你我的名字?
No.|没有
What is it?|你贵姓?
Lanny Morris.|兰尼·莫里斯
It's a Jewish name...|是个犹太人的名字
...but I'm a nebbish.|但我是个窝囊废
You ordered three bottle of champagne.|你要了三支香槟酒
You want me to open one now?|现在要打开一瓶吗?
Or wait until friend come?|还是等朋友来了再开?
Open all three.|全部都打开
Are you really famous, Mr. Morris?|你真的是名人吗?莫里斯先生
In my day.|当年是的
Before your time, I suppose.|我想应该是很久以前了
I come from the north of Vietnam.|我来自北越
In my town, there is no television.|在我们那里没有电视
She explained that American movies had been banned where she grew up.|她说在她长大的地方 美国电影是被禁止的
She got better tips pretending she was Madame Butterfly...|如果她假装是蝴蝶夫人
... than by telling people where she was really from.|会比她说出真正的出生地 得到更多的小费
What did you do, Mr. Morris?|你当年是做什么的?莫里斯先生
I made Vince Collins' life...|破坏文斯·柯林斯的生活
...very difficult.|使之变的艰难
She didn't understand, but her policy was not to linger in the rooms...|她无法理解,但是酒店的规定 是不能在绅士的房间中…
... of solitary gentlemen.|…逗留太久
He signed the room-service check under Lanny's name.|他用兰尼的名字 签署了房间服务卡
Thank you.|谢谢你
There was no ice or water left in the buckets...|当他的尸体在第二天早上 被发现时
... when his body was discovered the next morning.|木桶里既没有冰也没有水
He had dumped the ice into the bathtub and died in it.|他把冰都倒进了浴缸 并且死在了里面
He must have felt there was some poetry in it.|他一定感觉这样做很有诗意
His plan was to drink enough champagne...|他的计划是喝足够的香槟
... with enough sleeping pills...|配以足够的安眠药
... so that ending things would become an acceptable idea.|以此来结束一切
He could manage that.|他能够做的只有这个
He knew for certain he couldn't manage anything else.|他很清楚 除此之外他什么也做不了
Hi.|嗨
I thought you were gonna be out all afternoon.|我还以为你会出去一个下午
I'm sorry.|对不起
It's okay.|没什么
This was under the door.|门下面有这个东西
What is it?|是什么?
Chapter three.|第三章
John, as my lawyer, I want you to know that this next chapter...|约翰,作为我的律师 我想要你知道这下一章的内容
... is to be read after Vince and my death...|只有在我以及文斯死后才能看
... and is only to be used under the most extreme of circumstances.|并且在极端情况下才能够被使用
We knew we wanted to make an early night of it...|由于第二天要做长时间的节目 所以我们想早点儿睡
... with the telethon starting the next day, so Vince suggested we dine in...|于是文斯建议我们在房间里用餐
... so Maureen could do the interview for her campus paper.|这样莫林也能为校园报纸做采访
This is a gift for us from the audience...|这是观众给我们的一个礼物
...from the people, the people that are out there.|是所有人给的 包括那之外的所有人
Sooner or later you gotta say, "We wanna give something back."|迟早你会说 “我们想要回某些东西”
I think that's really important.|我想那真的很重要
Not many people would take the time out to do that. Thank you.|感谢你们抽出宝贵的时间 接受我的采访,谢谢
She actually hid her tape recorder in the room-service cart...|实际上她在房间的服务手推车中 藏了录音机
... because she didn't want the hotel to find out.|因为她不想让酒店发现
We finished the interview and then asked her to stay.|我们完成了采访 然后要求她留下
To help us get into the mood, I did a Tuinal...|为了进入状态 我服了一片吐诺尔
... then she did one...|她也服了一片
... and Vince, he did two, because he was always doing two.|文斯服了两片 因为他总是服两片
We got into the second of the three bottles of Mo雝 we'd ordered.|我们要了三瓶莫特(顶级粉红香槟) 第二瓶已经让我们头脑发晕
We thought it would be better to keep the action to neutral territory.|我们认为药片能保持 我们动作的平衡性
God...|上帝
... she was beautiful.|她真漂亮
I chain-locked the front door to the living room...|我用链锁 锁了到起居室的门
... to make sure that housekeeping, eager to turn down our beds...|确保不受人打扰 免得服务员进来
... didn't walk in on an employee having a m閚age ?trois...|热心的为我们铺床 却发现酒店里的大明星
... with the hotel's headliners.|在玩三人游戏
Then I went to chain-lock the door to Vince's room.|然后我锁上了文斯的门
I took a quick shower, I put on my robe...|我很快的冲了个澡 穿上睡袍
... and brought a robe for Maureen, in case she felt a little bashful.|给莫林也带了一件 以免她觉得有点害羞
So much for bashful.|根本是多余的
I threw the robe on the bed and moved into the room...|我把睡袍丢在床上 然后进了房间
... half-worried that they would finish without me.|有点担忧他们不等我就做完了
I've always preferred the missionary position.|我一直偏爱传教士体位
I have to see their faces, look into their eyes.|我必须看到她们的脸 观察她们的眼睛
Unless they're acting, and I'd like to think I can tell the difference...|除非她们在演戏 我认为我能分辨不同
... there comes that moment...|在那个时刻
... when, if you're looking...|如果你观察
... if you're really looking...|如果你仔细的观察
... you'll see exactly who she is.|你会看见真实的她
This was different.|每个人是不一样的
It was like she saw exactly who I was.|就像她眼中真实的我一样
Watch it there, compadre.|在旁边看着,伙计
It's a little hard to tell who's who, under the circumstances.|在这种状况下 要分清谁是谁有点困难
I'm the one that's more than a little hard, you dumb fucking limey.|我比你更不清醒 你这个该死的英国佬
Well, I'm... I'm the one with a foreskin. Don't you forget that.|嗯,我是...我是带把儿的 你没忘记吧
Watch it. You got the end zone there, Vince.|待一边去 你已经搞完了,文斯
- Come on, come on. Fuck. - You're gonna like it.|- 快点,快点,该死的 - 你会喜欢的
It's like from another planet when you come.|当你高潮的时候 你会有另类的感觉
- Get the fuck off me. - I'd never hurt you.|- 从我身上滚开 - 我不会伤害你的
- I'd never hurt you. - Get the fuck off me!|- 我不会伤害你的 - 从我身上滚开!
- No, trust me. It's like double the sex... - Get the fuck off me!|- 不,相信我,这就像两倍的快感… - 从我身上滚开!
We don't fuck, Vince!|我们不能做,文斯
We're buddies, we're pals, we're partners, we're a duo.|我们是兄弟,我们是朋友 我们是合伙人,我们是搭档
We love each other, but we don't fuck!|我们爱着彼此 但是我们不能做!
We're fucking stars!|我们是他妈的明星!
- We can travel together. - Okay.|- 我们可以一起旅行 - 好的
We can hang out together, we can live together, but we can't be queers!|我们可以一起鬼混,我们可以一起住 但我们不能搞同性恋!
It's not funny!|这不是开玩笑的!
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.|对不起,实在是对不起
About?|对不起什么?
About your nose.|你的鼻子
It's not broken, is it?|它没被打破,是吗?
It's how I am.|没事
Guess the question is, who's gonna pay me?|问题是 谁来付钱给我?
This surprised me.|这让我吃惊
The girl was not a hooker.|这女孩不是个妓女啊
My wallet was on top of my robe.|我的皮夹放在我的睡衣上面
I took out some money.|我拿了一些钱
I don't remember how much.|不记得有多少
I don't think so.|我不要钱
That's more than you would make in a month of tips.|这可比你一个月的小费还多
I'm not looking for a tip.|我不是为了要小费
What the hell are you saying?|你到底在说什么?
Honey, I'm in my last year of college.|亲爱的 我已经是大学的最后一年了
This is a summer job.|这是份暑期工
I wanna write.|我想写作
I wanna be a journalist.|想当一名新闻记者
So I could either use this information...|因此我可以利用这些信息
...or I could use a lot of money.|又可以得到大笔钱
I promise you this will only cost you once.|我答应你只此一次
I'm so tired, I don't even think I'm going home.|我很累了,不想回家了
I think it's the Tuinals.|我想是吐诺尔发挥作用了
Hey, Lanny, don't take it personally.|嗨,兰尼,不要介意
You were a great lover.|你是个很棒的情人
You have got the cutest little butt.|你有个很可爱的小屁股
I guess Vince thinks so too.|我猜,文斯也是这么认为的
Night, Lanny.|晚安,兰尼
I would never see her alive again.|自那后,我再没见她活着
I put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door...|我在门上挂了”请勿打扰“的标牌
... fastened the chain lock, in case the maid didn't read.|扣上了锁链 以防服务员没注意标牌而进来
I left a wake-up call for 8...|我让总台8点打电话叫醒我
... and went to sleep knowing that a telethon...|然后就睡觉了 我知道第二天早上
... was the least of the ordeals I was going to have to face in the morning.|还要面对一个不算太折磨人的 长时间节目
The Tuinals had really conked me out...|吐诺尔让我昏睡了过去
... and I slept through my wake-up call that morning.|那天早上我没有听到唤醒电话
The operator had called Reuben down the hall...|接线员叫醒鲁本 请他到大厅去
... to see if he could wake me...|看看是否可以叫醒我
... but he couldn't get in because we had chain-locked all the doors.|但是他进不来 因为我们把所有的链锁都锁上了
Reuben!|鲁本
I yelled for Reuben to wake up Vince while I worked on Maureen...|当我试图唤醒莫林时 大叫着去叫文斯的鲁本
... trying to make myself believe that she was still sleeping.|只是想让自己相信 她仍然在睡觉
Fuck.|他妈的
No, no. Fuck.|不,不,他妈的
The autopsy revealed the drugs and alcohol in her body...|验尸显示她用过药,喝过酒
... but I knew it wasn't enough to kill her.|但我知道 这点药不足以杀死她
All three doors to the suite...|当我发现她的时候
... were chain-locked from the inside when I found her.|通往套房的三扇门 都被从里面锁上了
I hadn't touched her.|我没有碰她
That's how I know that my former partner and friend, Vince Collins...|所以我知道是我的前任搭档 我的朋友文斯·柯林斯
... murdered Maureen O'Flaherty.|杀了莫林·奥弗拉赫蒂
You must have guessed by now that Vince and I had found a way...|现在,你一定猜测 我和文斯采取了措施
... to relocate Maureen's body to New Jersey.|把莫林的尸体运到新泽西州
This is the one criminal act the both of us committed...|这是我们一起干的犯罪行为
... but we were in a panic and needed to create an ironclad alibi.|但我们很恐慌 需要布置个犯罪现场
The crates were delivered to our room.|箱子被送到我们的房间
The publicist had opened the crates for a photo op.|公关已经打开箱子,准备拍相
But the official story became...|但是官方的说法却是
... that she found Maureen's overdosed body in the tub.|莫林用药过量,溺死在浴盆中
A police officer called Scaglia was there to witness the whole thing.|一个叫斯卡杰拉警官 目击了整个过程
Live, until they drop dead...|生存,直到他们一点点的死去...
During the telethon...|在做节目期间
... I kept telling myself that I could forgive Vince for two reasons.|我不断告诉自己 有两个理由可以原谅文斯
First of all, I don't think he could have known what he was doing.|首先 我认为他不知道自己在做什么
He was completely out of it, even more than usual.|他完全失控了 比平时更严重
The second is that he was terrified...|其次,他被吓坏了
... that this incident would become public knowledge.|这件事很快就会人人皆知的
In those days, the slightest hint that he could swing both ways...|那些天,任何让他 心神不定的微小暗示
... would destroy his show-business career in an instant.|都会立刻破坏他的脱口秀
As it was, it was only to destroy us.|如果是这样,只会破坏我们的节目
We completed the telethon...|我们完成了那个节目
... but we both knew we were finished.|但我们都知道 我们完了
The marriage...|合作…
... was over.|…结束了
There was a moment in the middle of the telethon...|在做节目的过程中 有一刻
... where I actually broke down.|我垮了
I just couldn't control myself.|我无法控制我自己
I remember I mumbled something...|我记得我喃喃而语
... to a little girl who was recounting her experiences with the disease.|对着一个小女孩 她正在讲述她与疾病斗争的经历
I don't remember what I said...|我不记得我说过什么
... but I do remember feeling worthless.|但是我确实记得那种丢人的感觉
Everyone thought that my tears were for her.|每个人都以为 我是为她而哭
It made for a great picture in the papers the next day.|第二天的报纸上 登了张好大的照片
Mr. Morris will see you now.|莫里斯先生现在可以见你了
[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com
I expected to see you at Vince's funeral.|我期望在文斯的葬礼上能看到你
Kind of heartless of you not to show up, don't you think, Karen?|但你没有出现 你很无情,不是吗,卡伦?
Considering you're probably the one that...|让人猜测可能就是你
...drove him to it.|将他推向死亡
I won't answer that.|我不想回答
So don't.|那就别回答
So get the fuck out of my office.|然后滚出我的办公室
Lanny, I have interview material with Vince up until the moment he met you.|兰尼,我这里有 文斯在遇见你之前的所有采访材料
It would be great if this...|它将会很棒,如果
...warm, funny side of Vince could reach the public.|将文斯热情,有趣的一面 展现给大众的话
And what the fuck do you know about Vince's warm and funny side?|你他妈的知道什么是 文斯热情,有趣的一面吗?
What about the warm and funny fact that he killed himself?|文斯热情,有趣的一面 就是他杀了他自己?
- Why would he do that? - I don't know.|- 他为什么会那么做? - 我不知道
That's the answer I'm giving you...|这就是我的答案
...and anyone else that asks.|谁问都一样
- "I don't know." - But you do know, don't you, Lanny?|- 我都说“我不知道” - 但是你知道,不是吗,兰尼?
Whatever I know, sweetheart...|无论我知道什么, 甜心
...I'm writing in my book.|我都会写在书中
Except you're never going to finish your book.|只是你永远不会去完成你的书
You don't have to.|你没有必要完成
The person who needed your book is dead.|需要你的书的人已经死了
You always wrote the material for your shows.|你总是为你的表演写材料
Every single word was rehearsed.|每个字都是精心设计的
The book was a manual, a set of notes...|书是一本手册 一系列的笔记
...so Vince would get every detail of the official story.|而文斯有 官方说明的所有细节
"A couple of extra babes for him to sleep with that night.|“文斯为了平息欲望
A few of them on hand.|叫了几个女孩上来陪他
Well, not exactly on his hand. That wasn't his preference."|可不仅仅是抚摸而已 那不是他的喜好”
- So, what's your point? - He quoted that very line to me.|- 这是什么意思? - 他把每一句都给我看了
Quoted it from your manuscript as if he were saying it for the first time.|从你手稿里读出来 就好像他是第一次读它
You wrote it because you loved him.|你写这些是因为你爱他
And feared for him.|害怕他
And feared for yourself.|也害怕你自己
And then you wrote this:|然后你写了这个
Where the fuck did you get that?|你他妈的是从哪儿弄来的?
- Delivered to my room. - Bullshit. You stole it.|- 快递送到我房间的 - 胡说,是你偷的
Maureen O'Flaherty was killed in the Versailles Hotel, in your room...|莫林·奥弗拉赫蒂在凡尔赛酒店被杀 就在你的房间中
...the night before the telethon.|在那台节目之前的夜晚
The night before we met.|在我们相遇之前的那个夜晚
Get out of my office.|从我的办公室出去
Miss Trout?|特劳特小姐?
We walked through the deserted backlot of the studio...|我们走在 已经废弃的摄影棚外景地
... and I confessed that I wasn't Bonnie Trout.|我坦白 我不是邦妮·特劳特
That I was writing a book about Vince Collins.|我正在写一本关于文斯·柯林斯的书
And that I was trying to uncover the secret...|我试图揭露
... behind what happened to Maureen O'Flaherty.|隐藏在莫林·奥弗拉赫蒂背后的秘密
I told him what I found out.|我告诉他我所发现的
He prayed that he would be forgiven...|他因为没能发现凶手
... for having been there as the murder was concealed.|而祈祷自己能被原谅
Miss O'Connor...|奥康诺小姐
...I have a tape recording of the night Miss O'Flaherty was killed.|我有录音带 记录了奥弗拉赫蒂小姐被杀那天的事情
She had brought a machine.|她带了一部录音机
- For the interview. - Yes.|- 为了采访 - 是的
I found it as I was getting rid of her things.|在我整理她的东西时 我发现了它
She kept it on?|她一直没关?
Could you use this tape for your book?|你会在你的书里用这一卷录音带吗?
Of course.|当然
Miss O'Connor...|奥康诺小姐
...is it something?|那些东西
Oh, my.|哦,天哪
Is it something I could sell?|那些东西我可以卖吗?
Reuben, I can't speak on behalf of my publishers...|鲁本,我不能代表我的出版商表态
...but I'm sure that we can settle on a price.|但我相信我们会协商个好价钱
Oh, thank you, Miss O'Connor.|哦,谢谢你,奥康诺小姐
I'll even spice it up a little, talk about how...|我甚至可以增加一点趣味性
... the night before the telethon, I wanted to sleep like a babe.|谈谈在节目之前的晚上 狂欢后我睡得像个孩子
So to cover my bets, I kept a few babes on hand.|为了平息欲望 叫了几个女孩上来陪我
Well, not exactly on my hand.|可不仅仅是抚摸而已
That's not my preference, as you may have gathered by now.|那不是我的喜好 你好像已经恢复了
I need the money.|我需要钱
Did you have a figure in mind?|你想要多少?
Would you think a million dollars would be too much?|你认为一百万是不是太多了?
Vince was being paid a million dollars for his life.|文斯因他的一生才得到了一百万
This is one night.|而这只是一个夜晚
The most important night.|一个最重要的夜晚
You could have left me a note or called me.|你可以给我留个字条 或者来个电话
- I did leave you a note. - Where?|- 我给你留了字条 - 在哪?
Lanny left this for me at my apartment.|兰尼在我的公寓给我留下了这个
It's his version of what happened that night.|这是他的版本 关于那晚发生的事
On its own, it's absolutely useless to me.|光靠它 对我一点用都没有
I could have typed it myself.|我自己都能打的出来
But if it matched what's recorded on your tape...|但是如果它和你的录音带 记录联系起来的话
...it would make it priceless.|它将会是无价的
Which is why you sent it to me.|这就是为什么你把它拿给我的原因
You just said Mr. Morris left it at your apartment.|你刚才说 是莫里斯先生留在你公寓的
He was surprised I had it.|他很惊讶我有这个
Like he was surprised I hadn't found the note he left for me at the hotel.|就像我没有发现 他在酒店给我留的字条一样
The note you must've disposed of as you were tidying the room.|一定是你在整理房间时 把那张字条销毁了
I told you how he deals with women. I was afraid.|我告诉过你他是如何对付女人的 我很害怕
Really afraid of what he might do to you.|真的害怕 他会对你做什么
Maybe you were afraid of what I'd...|也许你是害怕我
I'd do to him. And to you.|会对他和你做什么
Why would I be afraid of a schoolteacher called Bonnie Trout?|我为什么去害怕 一个叫邦妮·特劳特的教师?
Because you knew I was Karen O'Connor.|因为你那时已知道我是卡伦·奥康诺
When I woke up, you folded my clothes...|当我醒来时 你折好了我的衣服
...and placed my pocketbook on the bed.|把我的笔记本放在床上
The pocketbook that had my name and the letter from my publisher.|笔记本上有我的名字 还有出版商给我的信
I was writing about the one thing you wanted to have total control over:|我正在写一件事情 一件你想要控制住的事情
Collins and Morris.|柯林斯和莫里斯
You made me abandon any thought of trying to contact Lanny.|你想让我放弃 任何联系兰尼的想法
You made me feel like I was less than nothing to him...|你想让我感觉 在他眼中,我什么也不是
...because you were playing your own complex game.|因为你想玩个你一个人的复杂游戏
And what exactly was this complex game I was playing, Miss O'Connor?|我玩的是什么游戏?奥康诺小姐
You were in the room.|你在房间里
That night.|那天晚上
Lanny had a robe. He dropped it on the bed.|兰尼有一件睡袍 他脱下后丢在床上
After Maureen asked for money...|莫林向他索要钱财之后
...the wallet was on top. It had been folded.|钱夹在睡袍上 睡袍已经被折好了
Well, I always, always arranged Mr. Morris' things.|莫里斯先生的东西总是由我来整理的
After he went to bed. You were there before.|那是他上床睡觉之后 而在此之前,你就在那里
How would I get out? All three doors were chain-locked.|那我如何出去? 三扇门都从里面锁了
Through Vince's room.|通过文斯的房间
Then, the next morning...|然后第二天早晨
... you must have chain-locked the door before you went to wake him up.|在去叫醒他之前 你又锁上了链锁
Fuck!|去他妈的
Lanny let me read the first chapter.|兰尼让我读第一章
Vince sent me the second.|文斯给了我第二章
And you stole this.|而你偷了这第三章
To whet my appetite.|来迎合我的胃口
I wanna write.|我想要写作
I wanna be a journalist.|我想当一名新闻记者
So I could either use this information...|所以我既可以利用这个消息
... or I could use a lot of money.|又可以得到很多钱
Is that why you killed her?|这就是你杀她的原因吗?
To protect them?|为了保护他们?
For 15 years...|15年了
... he tormented Vince and Lanny.|他折磨着文斯和兰尼
He could never blackmail Vince while Sally Sanmarco was alive...|当萨利·圣马可活着时 他不可能勒索文斯
... so he waited until Sally died to activate his retirement plan:|所以,在萨利死后 他开始了他的退休计划
A million dollars from Vince.|从文斯那得到一百万元
A million dollars for the same tape he offered to me.|他给我提供同样的一盒录音带 为此又可以得到一百万元
He would never get his money, and I would never see him again.|他不可能拿到钱 我也不可能再见到他
He had taken her life...|他夺走了她的生命
... and with it her mother's heart...|夺走了她母亲的心
... and her father's mind.|还有她父亲的理性
And now...|现在
... all that remained of Maureen O'Flaherty...|只剩下莫林·奥弗拉赫蒂
... was a tree in her mother's garden.|化做她母亲花园里的那棵树
Your daughter learned something about Vince Collins...|你的女儿知道了一些
...that he didn't want anyone to know.|文斯·柯林斯不想让别人知道的事情
Because of that...|因为这个
...she was killed.|她被杀了
If it's of any small comfort, she probably didn't suffer.|值得安慰的是 她可能没有遭受什么痛苦
I want people to know about this man.|我想让人们知道这个男人
I want them to know why he killed her.|让他们知道他为什么杀了她
There is someone in all this...|有人
...who is totally innocent of any involvement...|被无辜的牵涉了进来
...in the events of that night...|在那个晚上
...but whose life will be made infinitely worse if I tell the truth at this time.|如果我现在说出真相 他的生活会变得很糟糕
I wanna protect this person from any further pain.|我要保护这个人 不想让他遭受更大的伤害
I promise you...|我答应你
I promise you I will write down the truth that I've learned...|会把我所了解的真相写下来
...but I have to let matters lie until this person has died...|但是,我不得不让这件事先搁一下 等到这个人死了后
...and the truth can no longer touch them.|到真相不会再伤害他时
I saw no indication on her face...|我在她的脸上没有看到任何表情
... that she knew I was talking about her.|她知道我在和她说话
You're a very special girl.|你是一个非常特别的女孩
Forgive me.|原谅我
| 联系方式:diliboli@gmail.com Copyright@http://www.engxue.com all rights reserved 京ICP备09027351号 Powered by engxue.com Code © 2003-08 PHP168 V5.0 |