首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
墨水心 [Inkheart] 2008 - cd2/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
6
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-21 22:05:28 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2938次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

The water nymphs in the Wayless Wood.|森林水神

And in the castles of Umbra...|暗影城堡

...the Black Prince.|黑暗王子

The Motley Folk.|各色舞者

And of course you, Dustfinger.|当然还有你,尘指

As well as the villains:|还有坏蛋们

The Adderhead, Capricorn and the Fire Raisers.|艾德海德、摩羯和帮凶们

And the worst of all, The Shadow.|还有最可怕的,暗影

It's a wonderful book, I must say.|真是本好书啊

I'd give anything to go into it myself.|如果我自己能进去书里,我可以放弃一切

Well, get in line, old man.|先来后到,老头

I've got page 209 to 447. What do you got?|我这里是209页-447页,你呢?

I have the rest.|我这里是剩下的

All right. Need that.|太好了,齐活了

Now you can read me back, right?|现在你可以让我回去了,对吧?

Well, I'll try to. But that's only after I've read my wife out, and she's all right.|我可以试试,不过我先得把我妻子弄出来,确保她没事

It's the only way I'm gonna do it.|这是前提

- We might have a problem. - What are you talking about?|- 不好意思,不是那么回事 - 你说什么?

You can't read her out.|你没法把她读出来

Why?|为什么?

Because she's not in the book.|因为她已经不在书里了

MO: What are you not telling me? DUSTFINGER: I've seen her.|- 你还有什么瞒着我的? - 我见过她

She's not actually in the book anymore.|她已经不在书里了

- She's... MO: Where?|- 她在… - 哪里?

She's in Capricorn's village. Darius read her out.|她在摩羯的村子里,达利斯先把她读出来了

She's alive?|她还活着?

We were just there and you didn't tell me!|那时候你为什么不告诉我!

- We need the book. - We didn't need the book!|- 我们需要找到这本书 - 我们不需要这本书!

I needed the book!|我需要!

My mum was there and you didn't tell us?|我妈妈当时就在那,你居然不告诉我?

Listen... Yeah, don't look at me like that...|别这样看着我…

...because if your Dad knew the truth, he wouldn't have helped me...|…因为如果你爸爸当时知道真相的话 他肯定不会帮我的

...and I need the book.|那本书是我唯一的希望

- Selfish, repugnant, weak character! - Blame him, he wrote me that way.|- 你真是自私、讨厌、性格差劲 - 你怪他好了,我性格是他写的

- I disagree. - You tell me how to find her!|- 我可不同意 - 快告诉我怎么找到她!

Not until you promise to read me back.|除非你先答应送我回去

- Tell me how to find my wife. - I miss my family too.|- 快说我妻子在哪 - 我也想念我的家人

All right.|好吧

Promise.|一言为定?

I promise.|一言为定

I want to help save Mum too.|我也想去帮忙救妈妈

- Take me with you. - You know I can't do that.|- 带我去吧 - 你知道不可能的

But I can help.|可是我能帮你啊

You can help by staying here and being safe. That's what you can do.|你安全的待在这儿就是帮我了

You don't know what I can do.|你不知道我的本事

And neither do I.|其实我自己也不知道

Meggie, will you please...?|梅吉,别…

Okay, come on. You got to stay here.|好了,别乱跑

- Thanks very much. Take care of Meggie. - Yes.|- 多谢,麻烦照顾好梅吉 - 没问题

- And Farid as well. - What?|- 还有法里德 - 你说什么?

- Take care of Farid as well. - Of course.|- 也请照顾好法里德 - 那当然

FENOGLIO: Why can't I come too? It's my car.|为什么不让我一起去,这是我的车啊

Sweetheart.|宝贝

Just bring her back.|一定要救她回来

I will.|我会的

Reduced to babysitting. Marvelous.|我现在成保姆了,太好了

MAN: Hurry up, we'll miss the train. GIRL 1: How long will it take to get there?|- 快点,火车要开了 - 要开多久啊?

WOMAN: Not very long. Come on.|没多久,快点

GIRL 1: Can I sit next to you, Mum? GIRL 2: Me too.|- 我能坐在你旁边吗,妈妈? - 我也要

WOMAN: I'll sit in the middle.|我坐中间好了

VOICE [WHISPERING]: "That just happened, " said Dorothy, simply.|“一切就这么发生了,”桃乐茜说

"I could not help it."|“我一点办法都没有。”

You have no right to...|你没权力…

"If you wish me to use my magic powers to send you home...|“如果你想我用魔法送你回家…

...you must do something for me first.|…你必须先为我做点什么

Help me and I will help you."|礼尚往来”

"What must I do?" said the girl.|“那我要怎么做?”女孩问

"Kill the Wicked Witch of the West."|“杀掉西方的坏巫婆”

MEGGIE: " From the far north they heard a low wail of the wind...|“远远的,他们听到北风的低吼…

...and Uncle Henry and Dorothy could see where the long grass bowed...|…亨利叔叔和桃乐茜看到风暴即将来临前

...before the coming storm."|…风吹草地的层层波浪”

"It was Toto that made Dorothy laugh.|“唯一能让桃乐茜开心的只有托托

He was a little black dog with long silky hair...|一只长毛小黑狗

...and small black eyes that twinkled merrily...|可爱的小鼻子两边

...on either side of his funny wee nose."|长着快乐的黑眼睛”

Toto? Oh, Toto, don't be scared.|托托?托托,别害怕

You're just not in Kansas anymore.|你现在不在家里了

Oh, Toto.|托托

Toto, come out from under there.|托托,快点出来

You're gonna get me in trouble.|你不要给我惹麻烦

FENOGLIO: It's me. Open the door.|是我,开门啊

Just a minute.|等一下

And not another sound. I mean it.|别出声,我说真的

I'm sorry, I had no choice.|对不起,我被逼的

But, look, it's Basta.|看啊,居然是巴斯塔

And I'm sorry, but I'm afraid all the henchmen blend into one, even to me.|不过这位我就不太认得出了

Hello, princess. Where's your father?|你好啊,小公主,你爸爸在哪?

Told him he'd gone, but they don't believe me.|我告诉他们你爸爸去哪了,可他们不信

- You told them? - He held a knife to my throat.|- 你说了? - 他拿刀吓我嘛

Isn't he awful? And they don't believe I'm the author.|太离谱了,他们居然不相信我是书的作者

Tell us where Silvertongue is before I kill you both.|快说金口玉言去哪了,不然你们都活不了

Toto, no!|托托,别出来!

Toto?|托托?

Oh, my goodness!|天啊

She's inherited her father's gift.|她继承了他爸爸的异能

Another Silvertongue.|又一个金口玉言

Old Capricorn will be pleased.|摩羯肯定开心死了

Bring them both.|把他们都带走

So if Darius read her out of the book...|如果是达利斯把她读出来的…

Oh, no, no, no. She's fine.|别担心,她没事

- Mostly. She... - Mostly?|- 算是吧 - 算是?

She's got no voice.|她没法说话

- What? - He read her out last spring...|- 什么? - 她是去年春天出来的…

...and she has no voice.|…她不能说话

But apart from that, she's fine.|除了这个之外,别的还好

- Pull over. - For what?|- 停车 - 干嘛?

- Just pull over. - That makes sense, you speaking weasel.|- 快停车 - 原来说的是黄鼠狼

I thought I told you to stay with the old man.|我告诉过你和老头待在一起

FARID: But he's mean.|但是那老头很难相处

Not as mean as Capricorn.|有摩羯难相处吗?

He doesn't scare me. I was raised by murderers and thieves.|他没那么可怕,我可是强盗和小偷抚养大的

Well, he should scare you.|是吗,你应该害怕

- I should make you walk back. - I'd only follow you.|- 我真该让你走回去 - 我是跟你来的

Get in.|上车

FARID: After this, you teach me Dragon's Breath...|这事完了之后,你要教我神龙吐息哦…

Just get in the car.|快给我上车

Hello, Mr. Fenoglio?|费诺利奥先生?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

MO: These guys are just circling the perimeter.|这些家伙一直在巡逻

We should move in now.|我们现在进去

When we get to maid's quarters...|到女佣居所的时候

...Resa's room is the third door on the right when we go in back.|我们从后门进去 瑞莎的房间就在右手边第三个门

I'll go in the back. You guys cover me.|我从后门进去,你们掩护我

All right, this is our way in.|好了,从这进去

Now, listen, this is going to be dangerous so you need to keep up.|爬上去很危险,你小心点

Got to move quickly.|行动要迅速

After you.|你先

Shall we rest?|要歇会吗?

No, that's okay. Just keep moving.|没事,继续走

- Kids. - No, I'm fine.|- 这小鬼 - 我没事

MAN 1: What was that? MAN 2: Where?|- 怎么回事? - 人在哪?

MAN 3: There!|在上面!

- Over there! MAN 1: Shoot him!|- 在上面! - 开枪!

- Bring him down! MO: Thanks.|- 把他们打下来! - 多谢

MAN 1: They're there behind the square. MO: Oh, no.|- 他们在广场后面 - 不是吧

DUSTFINGER: Well, come on. Quick.|快跳,快

MAN 2: Hurry! Go on! MAN 3: Head him off at the square!|快点,跟上,他往广场去了!

MAN 4: Don't let him get away!|别让他们跑了!

Look. Look at this. Look at the Dragon's Breath.|看,快看,神龙吐息

I think I got it. Here, feel my hand.|我学会了,摸摸看

It's been too long. I'm going to see if he's all right.|他太磨蹭了,我得去看看怎么回事

COCKERELL: Come on. MAN 1: We'll find him.|- 快点 - 他跑不了的

MAN 2: He's not far away.|他肯定在附近

- Well done. Thank you. - My pleasure.|- 干得好,多谢 - 不客气

Look who's back. This is nice.|看看谁来了

Just in time for your execution.|来的正好,你死定了

All right.|别冲动

Capricorn's castle is like a five-star hotel.|摩羯的城堡好比五星级酒店

Not for you, obviously. You'll be locked in the crypt.|不过你是无福消受了 你在棺材里做梦吧

But some of our guests get a room with a view.|这还有贵客享受无敌海景呢

Resa.|瑞莎

Sorry.|对不起

Listen, your husband's here.|听着,你丈夫来了

He's come to rescue you.|来救你了

MAN 1: That way! That way!|在那边!在那边!

There!|那边!

MAN 2: Come on!|快点!

What happened?|怎么了?

They're going to kill Dustfinger.|尘指这下死定了

COCKERELL: Here. - They're going to kill him, it's my fault.|都怪我

No, it's not. What happened?|不会的,告诉我怎么回事

All the letters of the alphabet.|到处都是字母

It looks just like my book.|和我书里写的一样

It's like walking into my own imagination.|简直像在自己的奇思中漫步

I wonder what Capricorn's going to make you read.|摩羯肯定会让你读书的

I hope it's something good.|你可别出什么毛病

I'm excited, I am. Are you, eh?|我真激动,你呢?

MEGGIE: "'What raft, Jim? ' 'Our old raft. '|“你说什么筏子,吉姆?” “就是我们的旧筏子” (《哈克贝里·费恩历险记》)

'You mean to say our old raft wasn't smashed all to flinders? '"|“你是说我们的那个筏子还完好?”

I'm convinced.|真不错

Though I don't know what that poor boy will do without his raft.|不过筏子来我们这了 那几个倒霉蛋怎么办?

- No. - I'm tired of doing stupid tricks for you.|我不是来陪你耍猴的

Tell me where my father is.|告诉我爸爸再在哪

I have absolutely no idea.|我真不知道

Quite frankly, I don't care, because you read just as well as he does.|不过我也没兴趣知道了,你读的也不差嘛

What are you gawking at?|看什么,老头?

You're just as I wrote you.|你简直和我写的一样

A cowardly thug.|坏到骨子里

How dare you.|大胆!

You'll pay for your filthy story!|把我写成这样,你死定了

Only the king can pull it out.|只有真王者才能拔出来

Don't you remember?|你忘了吗?

Don't you ever laugh at me.|竟敢嘲笑我

Get it away from me. I want it executed with the others.|快把狗带走 和他们一起处死

The dog? You want the dog executed?|狗?狗也得死?

As for you, we'll see how you enamored of your creations you are...|还有你,我倒要看看你对你的作品感情有多深厚

...when The Shadow is flaying the skin off your back.|尝尝你自己创造的暗影的滋味吧

You can't bring it out of the book. You burnt the last copy. I saw you do it.|那些无法从书里读出来 所有的书都被你烧了,我亲眼看见的

Wrong.|没中

I saved a copy of the book for myself.|我给自己留了一本

Aren't I full of surprises?|我这个人是不是充满了惊喜?

No, I couldn't burn them all, could I?|我怎么可能都烧掉呢,是不是?

Not with my old friend trapped inside.|我还有老朋友困在里面呢

Oh, you are going to love him.|你们肯定会爱死它的

And by love, I mean cower in terror from.|好吧,其实是吓死

You see, I love this world...|我爱死这世界了

...and I intend to write my name on every page of it.|我还远远没满足

You...|你

...and The Shadow are going to help me do just that.|和暗影将帮我达成所愿

I won't read anything for you.|我不会帮你再读一个字

Oh, really?|是吗?

Let me show you what happens to those who disobey me around here.|我让你见识下反抗我的人的下场

She's been very naughty, this one.|这姑娘最调皮

Tiresome in the extreme.|烦到死

Always trying to escape.|总是想逃

So I'm putting an end to it.|于是我给她点特殊待遇

- Meggie. - Mum.|- 梅吉 - 妈妈

It's you.|是你

Mo's here. We're going to get out. We're going to escape. We'll all escape.|爸爸来了,他一定会把我们救出去的,一定会的

CAPRICORN: Well...|太巧了

...what a touching display of empathy.|真感人啊

"Mum."|“妈妈”

Look at me.|看着我

Yes, I can see the resemblance.|还真是蛮像的

Do you still think I can't convince you to read for me?|这下看你还敢不敢不替我读书

No! Mum! Mum!|不要啊!妈妈!妈妈!

Please! Please!|不要!不要!

Meggie!|梅吉!

FLATNOSE: Is it too late to make any changes?|你说现在再改一改还来不来得及?

Changes?|改什么?

Thinking perhaps you might be able to add a few lines, you know what I mean?|在书里再替我美言几句,你明白的啦

I don't need to be some great beauty, or anything.|也不要貌如潘安什么的

I don't know if you noticed my nose.|可是你看看我这鼻子

Oh, your nose. Yes, right.|哦,鼻子啊,对啊

Think you could do that? Rewrite things, change things a bit.|行吗?稍微重写下,替我改改

I don't know. It's a wonderful idea.|我不知道,不过想法不错

Move.|快走

- What are you doing? Get off me. - You can't go down there.|- 你干嘛?放开我 - 你不能下去

- They have my daughter. - They'll kill her if you do anything.|- 我女儿给他们抓去了 - 你轻举妄动他们一定会杀掉她的

- I should never have left her alone. - We have to stay hidden.|- 我不该留她一个人在那 - 我们一定要隐蔽行动

FENOGLIO: Nothing to be frightened of. It's just dusty old coffins.|没什么好怕的,只是几个棺材而已

If there are any nasty spirits down here, it's not us they're angry at.|如果有鬼,你们等着被索命吧

MORTOLA: Princess needs to rest that voice of hers for tonight.|小公主今晚要好好养养嗓子

I've seen my mum. She's a prisoner here.|我见到妈妈了,她被关起来了

I know.|我知道

Have you seen my dad?|你见过我爸爸吗?

Yeah, he's fine.|是的,他没事

Capricorn's got another copy of the book.|摩羯手头还有一本书

He's gonna make me read The Shadow out of it.|他要我把暗影从书里读出来

I have Mo's gift.|我继承了爸爸的能力

I can do it.|我也是金口玉言

Well, then you could read me back.|太好了,那你也能送我回去了

FENOGLIO: "One moonlit night...|“在月圆之夜…

...The Shadow turned on his despicable..."|“暗影展开了他丑恶的…”

MEGGIE: Make him kill Capricorn.|让它和摩羯自相残杀

Make The Shadow do it.|让暗影杀了他

Food for the little princess.|小公主用膳了

Capricorn wants you to have your strength for tonight.|摩羯想你今晚好好休息

You should stay. We're telling ghost stories.|留下来吧,我们正在讲鬼故事玩

Right. You don't like ghost stories, do you?|对了,你不喜欢鬼故事,是吧?

I'll give you ghost stories, you...!|我就让你撞回鬼试试,你这该死的…!

Get it off of me!|滚开!

My pouch!|我的袋子!

DUSTFINGER: You don't have your good luck charm.|这下你护身符可没了

Give me that back!|还给我!

DUSTFINGER: Why don't you come in and get it?|进来拿啊?

What are you doing?|你干嘛?

Someone's got to get us out, and I don't think it'll be the writer.|肯定得有人想法把我们弄出去 老头肯定没这本事

You give that back to me.|快还给我

You be careful.|你当心点

Maybe I don't need my good luck.|也许我不需要什么护身符

Time to finish what we started.|来吧,我们来个了结

By the bones of the dead man in this coffin, I curse you.|我以棺材里僵尸的名义,我诅咒你

Don't you say that. Take that back!|别这么说!快住口!

DUSTFINGER: May his spirit haunt your every step.|让他一辈子冤魂缠身

BASTA: You take that back!|快住口!

BASTA: Open this gate. MEGGIE: Hurry up. Quickly.|- 快开门 - 快点,快点

- Open the gate. MEGGIE: Come on.|- 放我出去 - 快点

BASTA: Let me out.|放我出去

- Which one? - Help! The prisoners are escaping!|- 哪一把? - 救命啊,犯人越狱了!

The fire! Use your fire!|用火!用你的火法术!

MEGGIE: Come on, hurry up.|快点,快点

Help! The prisoners are escaping!|救命啊,犯人越狱了!

The prisoners are escaping!|犯人越狱了!

Come on!|快点!

Come on.|快点!

BASTA: The prisoners are escaping! Help!|犯人越狱了!救命啊!

Help! Quick!|救命啊,快来人啊!

I'm sorry, I can't.|对不起,我做不到

- I can't, I'm sorry. - Stay!|- 我做不到,对不起 - 别走啊

MEGGIE: Don't go.|别丢下我们

You don't have to be selfish just because that's how I wrote you!|别因为我把你写成那样你就真的自私了

You're more than that! You said so yourself!|你不是那样的人,你自己说过的!

Stay and help us!|救我们出去!

BASTA: Help!|救命啊!

The prisoners are escaping! Help!|犯人越狱了!救命啊!

BASTA: Check all the courtyards!|搜查天井!

Let me out!|放我出去!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

MEGGIE: Don 't leave! Come back!|别把我们丢在这!快回来!

Oh, God.|天啊

This is quite possibly the most stupid thing you've ever done in your life, Elinor.|这真是你这辈子干过最蠢的事情了,埃莉诺

There are a bunch of murderous thugs up there.|那里可都是一群亡命徒

You think you're going to just walk in and tell them what to do?|你觉得自己走进去动动嘴皮子就没事了?

Very likely to listen to you, aren't they?|他们可真是听你话的乖宝宝,是不是?

Silly old bookworm with your head in the clouds.|真是搞不清状况的老书虫

- Thank you. - You're alive.|- 多谢 - 你还活着

Thank you.|谢谢

All right. All right. All right, that's enough.|好了好了,行了

Did you find them? Resa, Meggie, how are they?|你找到她们了?瑞莎,梅吉,她们怎么样?

- They're fine. - Good.|- 她们没事 - 太好了

For now.|暂时没事

- But Capricorn has a copy of the book. - He what?|- 不过摩羯手里还有一本书 - 什么?

He kept one secretly.|他偷偷留了一本

That was always his plan, to have The Shadow read out of the book.|他一直想把暗影从书里读出来

I can't read The Shadow out. That would kill us all.|我不能这么干,这样我们都活不了

He doesn't need you anymore.|他已经不需要你了

He found someone else.|他找到了别人

Meggie.|梅吉

Meggie?|梅吉?

Having writer's block?|没灵感了?

Maybe I can help.|也许我能帮帮你

Yeah, that's right. You want to be a writer, don't you?|哦,对啊,你想当个作家,对吧?

- You say that as if it's a bad thing. - No, no. Just a lonely thing.|- 听你口气好像很不妥 - 那倒不是,只是当作家很孤独

The world you create on the page...|你用文字创造的世界

...seems more friendly and alive than the world you live in.|有时比身边的现实世界还要亲切

And you wish you could be there instead.|你希望自己能去书里的世界

You're a clever girl, Meggie.|你真聪明,梅吉

I couldn't have hoped for a finer young lady to be shut up in a crypt with...|我在临死之前,能有你这样的好孩子作伴

...whilst awaiting my execution.|也没什么遗憾了

Now, I haven't really got what I need yet...|虽然写的不太满意

...but it's very close.|不过也差不多了

MAN: Come on, feed us.|大餐要开始了

Blast, they're early. Why are they early? This is most inconvenient.|可恶,他们怎么来这么早?肯定不是好事

Put one here somewhere. The words have to be perfect or it won't work.|这儿好像还有一张,一定要写的完整才有效果

They have to be written by the writer. It has to sound like Inkheart.|一定要是作者写的 文风还要和《墨水心》保持一致

Ah. Here it is.|啊,找到了

Here what is?|找到什么了?

Something for her to remember me by after I'm gone.|只是写点东西让这孩子可以在我死后缅怀我

Aw.|不是吧

I don't think much of your crude scribblings, old man.|你的狗屁爬格子我才没兴趣,老头

Well, you are my crude scribblings, Magpie...|你就是狗屁爬格子写出来的,长舌妇

...so I'd be careful what I scrumple up if I were you.|你最好小心我的笔头

- Where are you taking her? - To put on her party frock.|- 你们带她去哪? - 去打扮一下

Oh, don't worry, you're invited to the feast as well.|别担心,你也不会缺席的

We wouldn't eat without you. In fact, you're the main course.|没你可不行,你可是主菜

The Shadow will be feeding on you and that maid later tonight...|今晚你和那女佣都将是暗影的美味大餐

...so rest assured somebody will be back to fetch you.|好好歇歇你的老骨头,到时候可别影响口味

ELINOR: You wanted to be alone, didn't you? Well, here you are.|你不是爱一个人待着嘛?这下好了,你满意了

Alone in the wilderness.|一个人,还是在荒野

Mosquito bites and blisters and...|蚊虫飞舞,满脚水泡…

Oh, God.|天啊

And do you have a plan? No, no plan.|你有什么计划吗?没有吧

Just rent a motorbike, find a map.|租了辆摩托车,找了张地图就冲过来了

We'll figure it out when we get there.|我们随机应变吧

- This is the plan. - Good.|- 计划是这样 - 好的

You use your fire and create a distraction.|你放火转移他们注意力

I can set fire to the castle.|我可以在城堡里放火

I can help too.|我也能帮忙

Don't get in my way.|别碍我的事

When Capricorn's men try to put the fire out...|摩羯的人去救火的时候

...I move in, I rescue Meggie and Resa. - But we're outnumbered.|- 我溜进去救人 - 不过我们人太少了

- And they have these... - Guns.|- 他们还有那个… - 是枪

That's why we disguise ourselves as Black Jackets. Let's go.|所以我们才要化装,快走

Well, come on, then.|我来了

CAPRICORN: This really is a beautiful little village.|这个村子真是太美了

But it'll be nice to have something a bit bigger.|不过如果来个大家伙就更好了

Stretch out.|伸个懒腰

Expand my kingdom's borders.|就能扩张我的领地

That's why I need The Shadow.|所以我才需要暗影

And I don't want anyone else escaping.|我可不允许任何人再逃走了

If you don't stop shaking, I'm going to stick you with a pin.|你再抖个不停,我就用针扎死你

Do you honestly expect me to read an entire army out of this book?|你真觉得我能从书里读出一支援军来?

- Do you have a better idea? - No.|- 你有更好的办法? - 没

Thought not.|我想也是

Get a move on.|快走

Go on.|快走

MAN 1: Yes.|哦耶

MAN 2: Come on! Come on!|快!快!

Go on.|快点

Forward.|往前

Don't try anything funny or you'll never see your mother alive again.|别干傻事,不然你再也见不到你妈妈了

Please.|请吧

The time has come to be reunited with our old friend!|时辰已到,该和我们的老朋友见面了

Well, tie them up, then.|别傻站着,把他们捆起来啊

Good evening.|晚上好

Do you want to get out of here?|你想逃出去吗?

Then you're going to have to help me.|那你可得帮帮我

MEN: Inkheart! Inkheart! Inkheart!|墨水心!墨水心!墨水心!

MAN 1: Read it!|快读啊!

MAN 2: Read the words!|读啊!

Inkheart!|墨水心!

Say the words!|快点读!

You're very good at that.|你真是有经验啊

Doesn't mean we're friends or anything.|不过我们可还不算朋友

MAN 3: Read it! MAN 4: Read it!|快读!快读!

MAN 5: Inkheart!|墨水心!

MAN 6: Read it!|读啊!

I got it. Here.|我拿到了

"Capricorn led an army of brutal men...|“摩羯和他的恶徒们…

...who struck fear in the hearts and minds of all those they came in contact with.|四处散布恐怖

- Whenever they passed by... - Resa.|- 不论他们出现在何处… - 瑞莎

...people closed their doors and hid with their children.|人们都紧闭门户,战战兢兢

MEGGIE: But of all the villains lurking in the Wayless Wood...|不过在无径之森的邪恶之徒之中

...the one most feared and reviled was known simply as The Shadow."|最让人恐惧和憎恨的,便是暗影

The Shadow.|暗影

"Made from the ashes of Capricorn's victims...|“暗影是遭摩羯残害的怨灵之集合

...The Shadow was immortal and invulnerable...|长生不老,刀枪不入

...and as pitiless as his master.|和它的主人一样冷酷无情

His fingers and even his breath brought death...|它的一指一息都致人死命

...scenting his way like a hound on the trail."|随风来去,瞬息千里

"He appears only when Capricorn calls him...|“摩羯对它呼之即来挥之即去…

...rising from the ground, a faceless and fiery beast.|凭空而生,残暴无匹

- No. Stop reading. Stop. - Eager to consume his next victim."|- 别读了,别读了 - 不达目的,誓不罢休”

Stop reading, Meggie.|别读了,梅吉

Meggie, stop reading!|梅吉,别读了!

Beautiful.|太美了

Feast.|尽情享用吧

Mum!|妈妈!

MAN: Shadow!|暗影!

- Shadow! MEGGIE: Toto! Good boy.|- 暗影 - 托托,好孩子

Mum!|妈妈!

Feast.|享用吧

"Yet one starlit night, The Shadow heard a different voice.|“然而在星河灿烂的某夜,暗影听到了另外的声音

The voice of a girl, and when she called his name, he remembered."|一个女孩的声音,当她呼己之名时,暗影想起

MAN 1: Take that book!|把书抢走!

"He remembered all those from whose ashes he was made.|“它想起自己是为摩羯所害

All the pain and all the grief.|想起了所有的痛苦和悲伤

The Shadow remembered, and he was determined to take revenge.|暗影想起,自己的使命是向摩羯复仇

Revenge on those whose cruelty was the cause of all this misfortune."|冤有头债有主”

- Make her stop. - " Shadow went to his master...|- 让她停下 - “暗影转向它的主人…

...and reached out to him with ashen hands."|伸出灰烬之臂,直取摩羯

MAN 2: That's not right! MAN 3: Take it away!|- 读的不对啊! - 把书拿走!

That's not the book. Those aren't the real words.|这不是书里的话,不是这么写的

Stop her. Somebody stop her reading!|快来人,别让她读下去了!

- Stop her! MO: Meggie, watch out!|- 阻止她! - 梅吉,当心!

Mo!|爸爸!

Mo!|爸爸!

- Give that here! MEGGIE: Give it back!|- 拿来吧! - 还给我!

What a pleasant turn of events.|真是太巧了

Silvertongue, you're just in time for dinner!|金口玉言,你来的真是太及时了

CAPRICORN: No!|不是吧!

Not my castle!|我的城堡!

Attack!|上啊!(还真像甘道夫)

Attack!|上啊!

- Get off! ELINOR: Get out of my way!|- 下来! - 躲开!

MO: Resa.|瑞莎

No! Get off!|不要啊,放开我!

What...! No!|放开我!

You think these misfits can conquer me?|你们这群三脚猫能赢我?

Go! Devour her!|上啊,吞了她

- You'll have to get past me first! - Watch out, Mo!|- 有我在你就别想! - 当心,爸爸!

Just keep reading!|继续读啊!

MEGGIE: What? MO: Keep reading!|- 什么? - 继续读!

MEGGIE: I can't! There's nothing left to read.|我没东西读了

Then write.|自己写

FENOGLIO: Come on, Meggie!|快点,梅吉!

You can do it!|你行的!

The Shadow turned away from the innocent.|暗影放过了无辜的人

Come on, Meggie.|接着写,梅吉

"The Shadow turned away from the innocent.|“暗影放过了无辜的人

And back to the evil master who had controlled him all these years.|径直冲向奴役它多年的邪恶主人

The Shadow reached out to him with ashen hands.|伸出灰烬之臂,直取摩羯

And as it did, Capricorn began to crackle and fade like the old page of a book...|正当此刻,摩羯开始像旧书一样变色开裂

...growing transparent and thin as paper."|像纸一样变薄变透明。”

I won't let you!|我不会让你们得逞的!

Dad!|爸爸!

"Capricorn's ink-black soul filled with terror...|“大限将至…

...as he saw the end was near.|摩羯的邪恶灵魂因恐惧而颤抖

And so, too, did the souls of all those within The Shadow's gaze...|暗影注视的恶人们也开始惊恐不已…

...who'd committed villainy in Capricorn's name.|他们曾在摩羯的指使下干尽坏事

And then they blew away, like ashes in the wind."|然后他们一起变成灰烬,随风而散

Stop! Help!|住手!救命!

No!|不要啊!

"While the terrible monster himself disintegrated and was no more."|“那些可怕的怪物们也分崩离析,消失无踪 。”

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

It's Meggie. She's reading.|是梅吉,是她在读

They're going back into their books. I'm going to miss it!|他们正在回去书里,我要错过了

I don't want to go back into my stinking book.|我才不要回到我那本破书里去

"Those who'd been summoned against their will, who were in sight of the girl...|“他们曾被强行召唤到这个世界上,如今…

...were set free, and set right and sent back from whence they came."|在女孩的目光中,他们重回栖身之地”

Mo. Mo!|阿莫,阿莫!

Toto?|托托?

Meggie!|梅吉!

Please, set me free.|给我自由吧

"And the old creator finally got his wish...|“老作家也终于如愿以偿…

...disappearing into the world he had only dreamed about.|去到了他梦寐以求的世界里

And then, finally, after what seemed almost a lifetime of wishing...|终于,在魂牵梦绕多年之后…

...the young girl finally got her most heartfelt dream.|…小女孩终于梦想成真

While the mother she knew she'd see again and the father she cherished...|她一直知道,她和亲爱的爸爸能再次和妈妈团聚…

Meggie.|梅吉

...came running to embrace their only..."|她终于投入了父母的怀抱”

RESA: Darling, I missed you.|宝贝,我想死你了

What happened?|怎么回事?

I missed it.|我没赶上

I missed it. They're all gone.|我没赶上,他们都已经走了

I got here too late to go home.|我来的太迟了

He'll never read me back in now.|他肯定不会送我回去的

He said he'd try. After he got his wife back.|他答应过的,在你救回他妻子之后送你回去

Well, he won't. He'd never risk losing her again.|不,他不会的,他不可能冒险再次失去她

And I wouldn't make him.|我也不能逼他

Stop it, Elinor. It's so silly to cry at happy endings.|别哭,埃莉诺,为大团圆结局掉眼泪太傻了

Come here.|过来

Dustfinger.|尘指

Dustfinger?|尘指?

Let's go. Come on, it's time to go.|走吧,快,我们该走了

- Let's run. Come on. Meggie. - Meggie, quickly. Come on.|- 快走,走啊,梅吉 - 梅吉,快点,快走

The book's gone.|书被人拿走了

- We don't need it. - Great. I'll have nightmares for weeks.|- 我们已经不需要了 - 太好了,这下我要做恶梦了

MO: Come on. RESA: Come on.|- 快走 - 快点

MO: You're all right?|你们没事吧?

FARID: You were going to leave without me?|你真的不带我一起走?

Oh, no.|不会吧,又是你

- You're better off with them. - Well, if you're going...|- 你跟他们一起去比较好 - 如果你要离开…

...you should probably bring this with you.|带上这个吧

You stole this?|你偷来的?

I learned from the best. I thought maybe we could find someone.|谋生绝技嘛,我们应该去找找别人

Another reader. Someone who could send you back.|别的金口玉言,能把你送回去的人

What about that girl?|那个女孩怎么办?

You like her, don't you? You come with me, you may never see her again.|我喜欢她,是不是? 我跟我走,可就再也见不到她了

I stole photo from Silvertongue's pocket.|我从金口玉言口袋里偷到这个

Well, if I'm going to be saddled with you...|如果你非要跟着我…

...you can make yourself useful.|那就别闲着了

We got a long walk ahead of us.|我们可有远路要赶

MO: Dustfinger.|尘指

Dustfinger!|尘指!

I promised.|我答应过你的

It's your turn now.|现在轮到你了

Great.|太好了

You sure you want this? You remember what happens at the end of the book.|你确定吗?你都知道结局是怎样的

It's like I told the writer. He doesn't control me.|我和作者说过,我命由我不由他

My fate's in my own hands now.|我的生活我做主

Good luck.|祝你好运

Hey, don't take this the wrong way, but don't come back, okay?|你别误解,不过,请别再回来了,好吗?

Do it.|读吧

"It had been many years...|“尘指上一次看到起伏的草场和老旧的风车…

...since Dustfinger had set eyes on the rolling meadows and the old mill.|…已经是很多年前的事情了

But it was even more beautiful than he remembered.|不过这一切比他记忆中的场景还要美丽

The butterflies flitted above the grass..."|蝴蝶在草丛中翻飞…”

He's gone back.|他已经回去了

Where he wants to be.|他梦寐以求的地方

What about you?|你怎么办?

I can't follow him.|我不能和他一起去

Because I've kept Gwin behind, the end of his story will be different.|我偷偷把格温留下了,故事的结局就改变了

He's not going to die.|他就不会死了

You can stay with us.|你可以和我们待在一起

It was Mum's idea.|这是妈妈的主意

Sorry. Shouldn't I have said that?|对不起,我是不是说错话了?

Just don't expect me to read you back.|不过别指望我把你送回书里

- You can teach me to read? - Yeah.|- 那你能教我识字吗? - 好啊

Maybe.|也许吧

FARID: I can teach you Dragon's Breath.|我可以教你神龙吐息

Roxanne!|罗克珊!

Roxanne.|罗克珊

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频