首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
歌舞青春3:毕业季 [High School Musical 3: Senior Year] 2008 (毕业嘉年华(港),高中音乐会3) - cd3/3
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
22
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-19 17:41:20 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:5740次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

What a life in the theater has taught me is|戏剧生涯教会了我一件事

to trust one's instincts.|那就是相信直觉

And that takes courage. A quality you don't seem to lack.|那是需要勇气的 但你并不缺它

Last one out turns off the lights.|最后走的关灯

So walk, walk, walk. Jump in.|这样 走 走 跳一步

Around the world and spin out. See? You got it.|晃一圈 然后转出来 明白了? 你能行

- You're easier to dance with than her. - My turn.|- 跟你跳比跟她跳容易 - 轮到我了

OK. Here we go. From the top.|好了 从头开始

Walk, walk, walk. Jump down. Around the world.|走 走 走 跳一步 晃一圈

- Heads up! Heads up! - [Screams]|注意头顶! 注意头顶!

All right, everyone. Let's just take five, all right? Take five.|好了 大家听好 休息5分钟 好吗? 5分钟

You two. House up.|你俩把房子扶起来

[Whistles] Hoops Man. Over here.|篮球男 这儿

You look like you're having the time of your life.|看起来你过得够呛

I'm messing up the dances. I'm messing up all the songs. I'm sorry.|跳错舞步 唱错所有的歌 抱歉

It's all of us. And all of us pretty much know why.|大家都这样 而且也都知道原因所在

If it wasn't for Gabriella, this musical would have been another "Sharpay Show."|如果不是因为盖比瑞拉 这剧肯定又是个"夏培秀"

- It'll be fine. - Yeah.|- 会没事的 - 对啊

- Hey, Mama! - Hi.|- 嗨 妈! - 嗨

Wow.|喔

Gorgeous!|太帅了!

I'd like to take credit, but Gabriella picked it out.|我想自夸 但这是盖比瑞拉选的

I ordered that corsage you showed me. It's going to be perfect.|我订了你选的腕花 这下一定完美了

- Thanks, Mom. - [Cell phone rings]|谢了 妈

- You did good. - Thank you.|- 你也不错 - 谢谢

It's Gabriella.|是盖比瑞拉

Hey! I just showed my mom the tux.|嗨! 我刚把礼服给我妈看了

We need to talk.|咱们得聊聊

I can't be a little adult right now, Troy. I'm hoping you understand that.|我现在没法很理智 特洛伊 希望你能理解

No, don't even say that.|不 别那样说

Gabriella. Prom is in two days.|盖比瑞拉 离舞会只有两天了

You're supposed to be on a plane now.|你应该在飞机上的

It's taking me two weeks to get used to being away from you.|适应没有你 没有东部高中和朋友的日子

- From East High and all my friends. - I know. I know.|- 花了我两周的时间 - 我知道 我知道

So, what, I come back, go to prom and leave again?|我难道还回来参加舞会 然后再走?

And then it's graduation, and leave again?|然后参加毕业典礼 然后再走?

- That was our plan. - I don't think I can do it, Troy.|- 咱们不是说好的嘛 - 我觉得我做不到 特洛伊

I think I've run out of goodbyes.|我已经不想再告别了

Why do you keep saying goodbye?|为什么你一直说再见?

I love you, Wildcat.|我爱你 小野猫

But I need to stay right where I am. I'm sorry.|但我现在必须呆在 我该在的地方 抱歉

Gabriella.|盖比瑞拉

She's not coming back, man.|她不回来了 伙计

- Is she going to miss prom? - No, she's not coming back at all.|- 她会错过舞会? - 对 她永远不回来了

Wow. That's lousy, man.|喔 太糟了 伙计

It really is.|真的

But, hey, man.|但 嗨 伙计

Everybody knows you don't bring the girl with you after high school.|谁都知道 你不用带女友高中毕业的

Look, Gabriella is already one step ahead. As usual.|你看 盖比瑞拉已经 先人一步了 像往常一样

Right now you got to snap out of it, dude.|现在轮到你了 哥们

She's off to Stanford. And, look, I am right there with you.|她去斯坦福了 听着 我会一直陪着你

Taylor's heading to Yale. And you and me are going to U of A.|泰勒上耶鲁 咱俩会去阿尔伯克基大学

It's a new ball game.|全新的球赛生活

Maybe I don't see my life as a ball game anymore, man.|可能我已经不把球赛当生活了

Look.|你瞧

You're gonna go to the prom with us, be with your friends.|你能跟我们去舞会 和朋友们一起

You're gonna have a good time. All right?|到时候你会开心的 好吗?

I don't plan on missing my prom.|我没打算错过舞会

There we go.|这才像话

I figured you'd be the last one out of the building.|就知道你会是 最后一个出教学楼的

I don't believe this.|真不敢相信

I took a wrong turn on the way to prom.|我去舞会的路上拐了个弯

So did you.|你也是

You are so crazy, Wildcat. And what is it with you and trees?|你真疯狂 小野猫 你怎么那么喜欢上树?

I guess I see things more clearly from up here.|在这里能看得更清楚

You look handsome.|你看起来很帅

Prom is tonight in Albuquerque. It's a thousand miles away.|舞会在今晚 在阿尔伯克基 离这里上千里呢

My prom is wherever you are.|你在的地方就是我的舞会

If I'm going to have a last dance at East High, it's going to be with you.|如果要在东部高中跳最后一支舞 一定要你做我舞伴

# Take my hand I'll take the lead|牵我手 我领舞

# And every turn will be safe with me|每一转 有我请放心

# Don't be afraid Afraid to fall|别害怕 会摔跤

# You know I'll catch you through it all|你知道 有我来守护

- # And you can't keep us apart - # Even a thousand miles|- 没什么能分开 - 即便是千里遥

# Can't keep us apart|无法分开你我

# 'Cause my heart is wherever you are|因为我心随你漂

# It's like catching lightning|在茫茫人海

# The chances of finding someone|我找到了你

# Like you|如抓住闪电

# It's one in a million|亿万人群中

# The chances of feeling|只在你我间

# The way we do|有这般感应

# And with every step together|共同迈出每一步

# We just keep on getting better|我们感情更浓厚

- # So can I have this dance? - # Can I have this dance?|- 能请你跳支舞吗? - 能请你跳支舞吗?

# Can I have this dance?|能请你跳支舞吗?

- # Can I have this dance? - # This dance|- 能请你跳支舞吗? - 跳支舞吗?

# Can I have this dance? #|能请你跳支舞吗?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You know... I'm not the only one that changed when you came to East High.|知道吗 你来东部高中后 改变的不止我一个

Kids that I used to just pass in the hallway... we're friends now.|那些走廊里擦边而过的人 我们现在成了朋友

And we're supposed to be doing a show together.|我们本应该一起演出的

The problem is, East High changed when you got there.|问题是东部高中 因为你的到来而改变了

And now it's changed again because you left.|现在又因为你的离开改变了

You might be ready to say goodbye to East High,|你可能准备好告别东部高中了

but East High's not ready to say goodbye to you.|但东部高中还没准备好向你告别

[Man] Ladies and gentlemen, this is the final call for curtain. Find your seats.|女士们 先生们 这是开演前最后的通知 请就坐

[Cell phone rings]

Hey, Mommy and Daddy, how was Africa? No, I mean India.|嗨 爸妈 非洲之行怎样? 我是说印度之行

Oh, fabulous. The show is starting soon.|太棒了 演出马上就要开始了

You're in the lobby?|你们在大厅了?

OK. Toodles. And I love the roses!|好的 拜拜 还有我喜欢那些玫瑰!

Hey, what's up? We haven't formally met,|嗨 好啊 咱们还没正式介绍过

but I feel like I know you in sort of a vibe-y level.|但是在某种程度上 我感觉已经认识你了

I'm Jimmy "The Rocket" Zara.|我是火箭吉米 萨拉

"Jimmy The Rocket"? What are you? A Muppet gangster?|火箭吉米? 什么? 斧头帮混混吗?

Oh. What is that? Is that your cologne or a toxic spill?|哦 这是什么味? 是你的古龙水 还是毒气?

Oh, yeah. It's called "Babe Magnet." Bought it just for the show.|哦 这叫做"把妹宝" 为了演出专门买的

- You like it? - [Sneezes]|喜欢吗?

Eww! That is so gross.|呦! 恶心死了

Hello! Send Troy in to see me. I need to run the song.|那个谁! 叫特洛伊来见我 我得试唱一遍

[Clown horn cell phone ring tone]

Yo! Dion. Troy Bolton just sent me a text.|呦! 狄昂 特洛伊 伯顿刚给我发了条短信

Probably just checking in.|可能是为了问问情况

"Been driving all night. I'll try to make it for the second act.|"连夜开车赶来 尽量在第二场前赶到"

- Break a leg." - "Break a leg"? What does that mean?|- "祝好运" - "祝好运"? 什么意思?

Dude, that's show biz for "you're going on tonight."|哥们 这是表演术语 意思是"今晚你得上台了"

- As Troy? - Yeah.|- 替特洛伊? - 对

- Onstage? - Yeah.|- 上台? - 对

- Oh, no. - Get it!|- 哦 算了吧 - 击掌!

All right. Notify Sharpay. I will take care of Kelsi and the orchestra.|好了 告诉夏培 我会通知凯尔西i和乐队

Hold up, Miss D.|稍等 D夫人

I think he stopped breathing.|我觉得他停止呼吸了

Well, then give him the Heimlich! It's showtime!|那就快急救他! 该演出了!

- Go get 'em. - Come on.|- 搞定他吧 - 快来

- Hello, Mrs. Evans. - Hello.|- 你好 埃文斯夫人 - 你好

- Enjoy the show. - Thank you.|- 祝您看演出愉快 - 谢谢

It's so wonderful, yes. Seats right here.|太棒了 对了 座位就在这儿

Thank you for coming. Enjoy the show.|感谢您能到场 祝看演出愉快

[Orchestra warms up]

[Person shouts]

# It's our last chance to share the stage|这是各奔东西前

# Before we go our separate ways|最后一次共表演

# High school wasn't meant to last forever|高中生活即将要完结

# It's our last chance for us to shine|最后一次放光彩

# To bring you music one more time|奉上精彩音乐剧

# So come on Come on, come on|所以来吧 来吧

# Come on, come on, come on|来吧 来吧 来吧

# Come on, come on, come on|来吧 来吧 来吧

[whistle blows]

# W-l-L-D Wildcats! You know you're on|野-猫-球-队 野猫球队! 最棒 最强

# W-l-L-D Wildcats! Come on, come on|野-猫-球-队 野猫球队! 加油 加油

# East High boys Let's make some noise|东高男孩 炒热全场

# Oh, yeah, W-l-L-D Wildcats! Now's the time|野-猫-球-队 野猫球队! 现在 上场

# This is the last time to get it right|最后的一次 上演精彩

# This is the last chance to make it our night|最后的机会 赢得比赛

# We got to show what we're all about|得展示出来 所有实力

# Work together|齐心协力

# This is the last chance to make our mark|最后的一次 留下足迹

# History will know who we are|历史的脚印 我们来踩

# This is the last game so make it count, it's now or never|最后的比赛 不要辜负 时不我待

# Yeahhh #|耶~

- [knocking] - Entree.|进来

Good evening, Miss Evans. Two minutes till places.|晚上好 埃文斯小姐 再有两分钟就到你了

T ell Troy to come up. I want to rehearse the kissing.|你能让特洛伊来一趟吗? 我想排练一下那场吻戏

Hasn't anybody told you that Troy...|没人告诉你说特洛伊他...

Go!|快去!

# I want it all I want it I want it, I want it|我全想要 我想要 我想要 我想要

# I gotta have my star on the door|成为明星是你想要

# I want the world Nothing less|整个世界 尽收囊中

# All the glam and the press Only giving me the best reviews|所有荣耀 万众瞩目 最佳评论 只留给我

# I want it all Want it all, want it all|我全想要 全想要 全想要

He's the choreographer.|他是舞蹈指导

# Kick it, girls|好好秀 女孩们

# I want it all Want it all, want it all|我全想要 全想要 全想要

# Want it all, want it all|全想要 全想要

# We want it all #|我们所有都想要

My band! Thank you!|我的乐队! 谢谢!

East High, you're amazing! Good night.|东部高中 你帅毙了! 晚安

Yeah!|耶!

Yeah!|耶!

[Man] That's my boy!|我的好儿子!

We have to save something. I'm at the balcony, don't forget the special.|咱们得留点什么 我在阳台时 别忘记特别添加的

You forget the special. Where's Troy? OK, he's around here somewhere.|你总是忘记 特洛伊人呢? 好吧 他一定在附近

Oh. Cute pants. Oh.|哦 好可爱的裤子

- You're on. - Oh.|- 到你了 - 哦

Ma! Ma! [does voice gurgling]|嘛! 嘛!

# Oooh|哦~

# Yeah, yeah|耶~

# Oooh|哦~

# Yeah|耶~

# I got a lot of things I have to do|还有许多事 必须去完成

# All these distractions Our future's coming soon|所有的忙碌 未来也临近

# We're being pulled a hundred different directions|就要快启程 将驶向各处

Focus, Jimmy. Come on, man. [exhales]|集中精神 吉米 加油 伙计

# You're on my mind You're in my heart|你在我脑海 我心中

# It doesn't matter where we are|不管是在哪

# We'll be all right|一切都会好

# Even if we're miles apart|即使遥隔千里

# Even if we're miles apart|即使遥隔千里

[murmuring]

# Even if we're miles and miles and miles apart|即使遥隔千里 千里 千里

I think we have a problem.|我觉得是出了问题

# All I wanna do|我只想要

# Is be with you|与你相伴

# Be with you|与你相伴

# There's nothing we can't do|没什么能阻挡

# Just wanna be with you Only you|只想与你相伴 相伴

# And no matter where life takes us|不管命运如何

# Nothing can break us apart|我们永不分离

[sneezes]

- # I just wanna be with... - Eww.|- 我只想与你相伴 - 呦

# You #|相伴

Yeah!|耶!

Thank you very much.|非常感谢

- [Man] You rule! - [Jimmy] Best crowd I've ever had.|- 你帅呆了! - 你们是最好的观众

Hey!|嗨!

Perfect. Go for it. Save the day. Whoopee!|太棒了 快上吧 逆挽狂澜 小样!

What?|什么?

You guys got to see this.|你们一定得看看这个

[Jimmy] No, you guys are awesome. Thank you.|不 你们才是牛B的人 谢谢

- They're here! - Kels!|- 他们到了! - 凯尔西!

- Let's go! You're on! - Oh, man. Hey!|- 快走! 到你们了! - 哦 伙计 嗨!

That's my dress!|那是我的衣服!

I had one made just like it. Only better.|我做了差不多的 但更好些

I'm playing Sharpay, remember?|我要演夏培 还记得吗?

You're not a singer. You're a London schoolgirl.|你不是个歌手 你只是个伦敦来的学生妹

Yes. London Academy of Dramatic Arts.|是的 伦敦戏剧艺术学院

I took the job with you to learn the ropes at East High. Now I have.|我应聘助理是为了 学到东部高中的门道 现在我会了

Now, step aside. I need to warm up and give a good first impression.|现在 闪一边去 我得热身给大家留个好印象了

Since it will be my drama department next year.|因为明年戏剧社就归我了

But you were so loyal. So sweet.|但你是那么忠诚 善良

That's called acting. You should try it sometime.|那些叫做演戏 你也该试试的

Toodles.|拜拜

[Troy] # You know how life can be, it changes overnight|生活就如此 转眼便更替

# It's sunny then raining but it's all right|天晴或阴雨 那都无所谓

# A friend like you|你这样的朋友

# Always makes it easy|一切都变容易

# I know that you get me|我知你明白

# Every time|每每都如此

# Through every up, through every down You know I'll always be around|开心或伤心 我都陪着你

# Through anything you can count on me|你能放心交给我

# All I wanna do|我只想要

- That is T roy Bolton. - # Is be with you|- 那个是特洛伊 伯顿 - 与你相伴

# Be with you|与你相伴

# There's nothing we can't do|没什么能阻挡

# Just wanna be with you Only you|只想与你相伴 相伴

# No matter where life takes us|不管命运如何

# Nothing can break us apart|我们永不分离

# You know it's true I just wanna be with you|你一定要相信 我只想与你相伴

# You|相伴

# I just wanna be with you|只想与你相伴

# The sun will always shine|太阳永远照耀

# That's how you make me feel|你是我的太阳

# We're gonna be all right|一切都会变好

# 'Cause what we have is real|因为我们真实

# And we will always be together|要永远在一起

# All I wanna do|我就想要

# Is be with you|与你相伴

# Be with you|与你相伴

# There's nothing we can't do|没什么能阻挡

# Just wanna be with you Only you|只想与你相伴 相伴

# No matter where life takes us|不管命运如何

# Nothing can break us apart|我们永不分离

# You know it's true|你一定要相信

# I just wanna be with you|我只想与你相伴

# All I wanna do|我就想要

# All that I wanna do is be with you|我就想要 与你相伴

# All that I wanna do is be with you|我就想要 与你相伴

# All that I wanna do is be with you|我就想要 与你相伴

# All that I wanna do|我就想要

# I just wanna be with you #|我只想与你相伴

[applause]

Sharpay Evans, I believe you're in the wrong costume.|夏培埃文斯 我想你穿错衣服了

# Who's that girl? She's so fine|她是谁 真的漂亮

# Who's that girl? I don't recognize|她是谁 没啥影响

# Who's that girl? She looks so good, yeah|她是谁 实在好看

# Guess you never really noticed but you probably should|大概都没注意 但应该早发现

# Big fun On the night of nights|狂欢 这特别的一晚

# The night of nights Tonight|特别的一晚 今晚

# Let's dance On the night of nights|跳起来 这特别的一晚

# You know we're gonna do it right|我们不会搞砸

- # It's gonna be our night - # You know it|- 今晚我主宰 - 你知道

- # To remember - # For all time|- 印脑海 - 到永远

- Surprise. - # Big fun|- 惊喜 - 狂欢

- # It's gonna be the night - # We love it|- 今晚将会被 - 超爱它

- # To last forever - # The rest of our lives|- 印脑海 - 永生难忘

# We'll never ever ever forget It's gonna be...|我们永永远远 不忘怀 今晚将会是

- # My night - # Oh, yeah|- 我的夜晚 - 噢耶~

- # All together - # Say it loud|- 大欢聚 - 大声说

# Come on now Everyone, that's right|来吧 大家 对啊

- # It's gonna be a night - # You can bet|- 今晚将会被 - 来试试

- # To remember - # Hear the crowd|- 印脑海 - 仔细听

# And never ever ever Never ever ever|永永远远 永永远远

# Never ever never ever ever forget #|永永远远 不忘怀

- Thank you so much. - It was such a great show.|- 真的非常感谢 - 这演出真的非常不错

See them out, please. Thank you.|请送他们出去 谢谢

# Together, together Together, everyone|在一起 在一起 大家在一起

# Together, together, come on Let's have some fun|在一起 在一起 来吧 笑起来

Ladies and gentlemen! Our seniors!|女士们 先生们! 有请我们的毕业生!

Kelsi Nielsen, the Juilliard School Scholarship Recipient.|卡西尼尔森 朱利亚学院奖学金获得者

Music.|音乐系

Jason Cross.|杰森 克劳斯

You did it. You graduated.|你做到了 你毕业了

Whoo hoo hoo!

Taylor McKessie, Yale University, with honors, Political Science.|泰勒麦克西 耶鲁大学荣誉新生 政治学系

And I am pleased to announce that due|而且我还很高兴宣布

to the excellence displayed here this evening,|因为今晚极其精彩的演出

the Juilliard School has made an extraordinary decision.|朱利亚学院做了个特别的决定

Another senior is being offered a Juilliard scholarship.|还有个毕业生拿到了 朱利亚的奖学金

Congratulations, Mr. Ryan Evans, Choreography.|恭喜你 莱恩 埃文斯先生 编舞系

And congratulations, Miss Sharpay Evans.|恭喜夏培埃文斯小姐

University of Albuquerque, Performing Arts.|阿尔伯克基大学 表演系

Miss Evans has agreed to return to East High next fall|埃文斯小姐已经同意 明年秋季回校

to assist me in running the Drama Department.|协助我管理戏剧社

And now a senior who I believe has a decision to make.|我想有一个毕业生要做决定

Mr. Troy Bolton. Troy.|特洛伊 伯顿先生 特洛伊

I've chosen basketball.|我选了篮球

But I've also chosen theater.|但也选了舞台表演

The University of California, Berkeley, offers me both.|加利福尼亚大学伯克莱分校 给了我双专业

That's where I'm going to be attending next fall.|我明年秋天要去那就读

But most of all, I choose the person who inspires my heart.|不过最重要的是 我选了那个激发我的人

Which is why I picked a school that's exactly 32.7...|所以我为你选了所相距32.7...

...miles from you.|英里的学校

Miss Gabriella Montez, Stanford University, Pre-Law.|盖比瑞拉 蒙特 斯坦福大学 法律系预科生

Next, Mr. Chad Danforth.|还有就是查德 丹佛先生

University of Albuquerque, Basketball Scholarship!|阿尔布开克大学 并获得篮球奖学金

He's gone.|他不见了

Mr. Danforth.|丹佛先生

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

He goes up for the shot and it's good!|他上前去投篮了 这球真漂亮!

East High Wildcat victory for the record books!|东部高中野猫队的胜利 又一次载入史册

[Mimics crowd cheering]

Once they hand us that diploma, we're done here?|只要一拿到毕业证书 我们就分道扬镳了?

What makes you think we're getting diplomas?|你怎么就觉得 我们会有毕业证书?

One question: Does Berkeley play?|问个问题: 伯克莱有球队吗?

Oh, yeah. We're scheduled to kick some Redhawk butt next November.|噢 当然 我们还打算 明年11月打败红鹰队呢

Game on, Hoops.|那就来吧 小子

Yeah.|好

Oh! One more steal. The final point.|噢! 又一个截球! 最后一分了

Danforth! Bolton! You get out there and you get onstage!|丹佛! 伯顿! 离开这里 回到舞台上去

I never thought I'd hear my dad say that.|我没想过这话 会从我老爸嘴里说出来的

# We're all in this together|我们心连心

# Once we know|都知道

# That we are We're all stars|我们是 全明星

# And we see that|都明白

East High is a place where teachers encouraged us to break the status quo.|东部高中的老师鼓励我们 突破约定俗成

And define ourselves as we choose.|自己选择如何定义自己

Where a jock can cook up a mean creme brulee.|就像运动员 可以做出美味的焦糖布丁

And the brainiac can break down on the dance floor.|优等生也可以征服舞池

It's a place where one person... if it's the right person...|这地方只要有一个人 一个优秀的人

...changes us all.|就能改变一切

East High is having friends that we'll keep for the rest of our lives.|东部高中有我们终生的朋友

And I guess that means we really are all in this together.|我想这就是代表着 我们真的是心连心

Because once a Wildcat...|因为一朝为"野猫"

...always a Wildcat.|永远都是"野猫"

- Yeah, man. - Thank you!|- 说得好! - 谢谢!

Thank you, sir. Thank you very much.|谢谢 校长 非常感谢

[Drum march plays]

[Cheering]

# Looking forward from center stage to graduation day|歌舞剧 毕业日 期盼着到来

# Time to get the future started|该让未来启程了

# What we leave what we take with us no matter what|留下的 带走的 不管是什么

# It's something we're a part of we learned to fly|都成我们的过去 学会了翱翔

# Together side by side|一起肩并肩

# I just hope the rest of my life|只希望余下的日子

# Will feel as good as my|快乐如同那...

# High School Musical Who says we have to let it go?|高中音乐剧 谁说要让它溜走?

# It's the best part we've ever known|那是最棒的经历

# Step into the future|走向未来

# But hold on to High School Musical|也别忘了 要歌舞青春

# Let's celebrate where we come from|庆祝快乐的源头

# The friends who've been there all along, just like|还有知心的朋友 就像...

# A High School Musical|一出高中音乐剧

# Improvisation without a script, no one 's written it|没剧本的即兴演出 没人写

# And now we have the chance to|现在不要错过

# But some day we'll be looking back memories we'll have|某天我们会回想起 那记忆

# All the songs that we lived through|陪伴我们的歌

# The best of times So why leave them behind|那好时光 怎能忘掉?

# Why can't the rest of my life|余下的日子为何不可

# Be like my High School Musical?|像一出 高中音乐剧

# Who says we have to let it go?|谁说要让它溜走?

# It's the best part we've ever known|那是最棒的经历

# Step into the future|走向未来

# But hold on to High School Musical|也别忘了 要歌舞青春

# Let's celebrate where we come from|庆祝快乐的源头

# The friends who've been there all along, that's right|还有知心的朋友 这才对

# Now we finally realize|现在终于找到

# Who we are It just took some time|我们的自我 那要绕些弯

# We had to live and to learn to see the truth|要生活学习 来认识真相

# Learn to see the truth|来认识真相

# That nothing 's ever impossible into the future we all free fall|未来没被探索 一切都有可能

# But forever we 'll always have high school|但却永远铭记高中生活

# Time to party now Celebrate|派对了 庆祝吧

# Because the world's one big stage|世界就是大舞台

# Any part you want can be yours|什么角色都能演

# Everybody sing|大家一起唱

# But the show is never going to close|可这演出不停歇

# It's what got us here, we know|联系你我 都清楚

# High school lives on forever more|高中会一直继续

- # High School - # High School Musical|- 高中 - 高中音乐剧

# High School Musical|高中音乐剧

# Who says we have to let it go?|谁说要让它溜走?

# It's the best part we've ever known|那是最棒的经历

# Step into the future, but hold on to|走向未来 也别忘了...

# High School Musical|要歌舞青春

- # Let's celebrate where we come from - # Celebrate|- 庆祝快乐的源头 - 庆祝

# The friends who've been there all along|还有知心的朋友

- # Oh, yeah - # I wish my life could be like a|- 噢耶~ - 希望生活就像...

# High School Musical|高中音乐剧

# Who says we have to let it go?|谁说要让它溜走?

# It's the best part we've ever known|那是最棒的经历

# Step into the future but hold on to|走向未来 也别忘了...

# High School Musical|要歌舞青春

# Let's celebrate where we come from|庆祝快乐的源头

# All together Makes it better|心连着心 更创美好

# Memories that last forever|让这记忆 长久永驻

# I want the rest of my life to feel just like a|希望余下的日子 就像一出...

# High School Musical #|高中音乐剧

# High School Musical|高中音乐剧

# Who says we have to let it go?|谁说要让它溜走?

# It's the best part we've ever known|那是最棒的经历

# Step into the future, but hold on to|走向未来 也别忘了...

# High School Musical|要歌舞青春

# Let's celebrate where we come from|庆祝快乐的源头

# All together Makes it better|心连着心 更创美好

# Memories that last forever|让这记忆 长久永驻

# I want the rest of my life to|希望余下的日子

# Feel just like a|就像一出...

# High School Musical! #|高中音乐剧!

# Remember that time|还记得那时

# I've heard those words before but now they're mine|听过的赞扬 现在属于我

# Every memory of the sweet sunshine|甜蜜美好的点滴

# Is living here in my heart and mine|现在都在我心头

# Oh, oh|噢 噢

# Every laugh|每一个笑

# We share together Yeah, we still give back|一起分享 记忆犹新

# Can you believe all the fun we've had|过去的快乐多愉快

# Oh, yeah|哦耶

# Just getting ready for the other half|时刻准备继续未来

# You know a friend becomes a part of you|朋友能和你成一体

# Part of you|成一体

# Like this dream is finally coming true|就像梦想终于成真

# Coming true|成真

# It's all good, alright|一切没事 都好

# See ya later doesn 't mean goodbye|再见不代表是永别

# 'Cause it ain't over There's time to fly|结局没到还能继续

# Time to fly|能继续

- # And we're just getting started - # Just getting started|- 我们还才刚刚开始 - 刚开始

- # Oooh - # Just getting started|- 噢 - 才刚开始

# Let's celebrate|一起庆祝

# Life is coming Yeah, and I can't wait|开始新生 我等不及

# It's a ride that all of us get to take|这是成长的必修课

# We're gonna help each other find our way|互相帮助找到出路

# Oooh|噢

[man] Cut, cut, cut.|停 停 停

Guys! Guys!|伙计们! 伙计们!

We forgot our pants.|我们忘穿裤子了

Guys, go!|快走!

[Laughter]

Oh, perfect! Good! I don't know what I just said.|噢 好极了! 太好了! 都不知道刚刚说了啥

What are you doing? Three, four... I like it!|你在干嘛? 3 4... 我喜欢!

...six, seven, eight.|6 7 8

- Hi, Troy! - [Object clattering]|嗨 特洛伊!

- My light just fell. - [Man] Cut.|- 我的灯刚摔了 - 停

Oh, my gosh.|噢 我的天啊

Mark!

# It's all good, alright|一切没事 都好

# See ya later doesn't mean|再见不代表是永别

- # It don't mean goodbye - # It don't mean goodbye|- 不代表是永别 - 不代表是永别

# There's time to fly|还能继续

# And we're just getting started|我们还才刚刚开始

# It's all good, alright|一切没事 都好

# The world is changing That ain't no surprise|世界在变 没人幸免

# But that can't stop us Just let it fly|我们继续 停不下来

# 'Cause we're just getting started|我们还才刚刚开始

# Yeah|耶~

# It's all good, alright...|没事 都好

# Take it back to the place when you know it all began|回到原来玩耍的地方

# We could be anything we wanna be|我们可以是任何人

# We can tell by the noise that the boys are back again|在此宣布 我们又回来了

# Together making history|一起创造历史

# It's time to show how|时机已到

# To be a superhero|做个超级英雄

# Just like a showdown|宛如决战

# Will Smith and Bobby De Niro|威尔 史密斯对上 罗伯特 德尼罗

# We're the best, no doubt|我们无疑是最强

# Doing it like we used to do|一如往常干一场

# This is our town|这是我们的地盘

# And I'm telling you Oh|给我听好

# The boys are back Hey, the boys are back, that's right|噢 我们回来了 嘿 我们回来了

# The boys are back Gonna do it again|我们回来了 再来干一场

# Gonna wake up the neighborhood|轰动整个街坊

# The boys are back, yeah The boys are back, all right|我们回来了 耶 我们回来了 没错

# Climbing up the walls any time we want|飞檐走壁 随心所欲

# The word is out The boys are back|消息传遍 我们归来

# The boys are back|我们回来了

# Back to save the day|来拯救世界

# The boys are back The word is out, the boys are back|我们回来了 消息传遍 我们归来

# Here to change the world|来改变世界

# To solve the mystery Fight the battle|解开谜团 全力作战

# Save the girl|英雄救美

# No one No one can stop us now|我们 我们势不可挡

# We 're the ones that make the rules|我们才是主宰者

# Oooh!|噢~!

# The boys are back, hey The boys are back, that's right|我们回来了 嘿 我们回来了 没错

# The boys are back Gonna do it again|我们回来了 再来干一场

# Gonna wake up the neighborhood|轰动整个街坊

# The boys are back, yeah The boys are back, all right|我们回来了 耶 我们回来了 没错

# Climbing up the walls any time we want|飞檐走壁 随心所欲

# No need to worry, 'cause...|不必惊慌 因为...

# The boys are back Hey, the boys are back, look out now|我们回来了 嘿 我们回来了

# The boys are back Gonna do it again|我们回来了 再来干一场

# And we make it look good|好好得干一场

# The boys are back Yeah, the boys are back|我们回来了 耶 我们回来了

# Tearing down the walls any time we want|击垮重围 随心所欲

# I'm sure that you know by now|想必你已知道

# The boys are back #|我们回来了

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频