首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
巴拿马裁缝 [The Tailor Of Panama] 2001 (惊暴危机) - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
3
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-07-01 23:49:13 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:1800次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

伦敦情报局总部

Panama.|巴拿马

Panama?|巴拿马?

Best I could do, Andrew...|安德鲁,我尽力了…

...in the circumstances, given your sins.|…你捅的楼子不小

They were baying for blood.|他们要我狠狠的处罚你

I argued your case.|我挺身而出为你辩护

"For his long service, his fine brain in the balance...|他帮我们做了这么久 又是个聪明人应该可以…

...against the gambling debts...|…抵销他欠的赌债…

...the blown cover and the wives."|…曝露身份和那笔风流债吧

The wives.|风流债

So, a last chance.|这是你最后的机会

Panama.|巴拿马

Keep the head down?|要我保持低姿态?

Serve out my time?|为我过去的错事赎罪?

Not quite, Andrew. We do have interests:|不尽然,安德鲁 我们也有事要你去办

The canal, vital artery. There is work to be done.|运河对我们很重要 我们要做的事还很多

But for God's sake, be careful out there, man.|拜托你在那儿小心点

There's a nasty web of money-laundering...|那里有复杂的洗钱作业…

...drug trafficking and corruption.|…贩毒和贪污的情况

Really?|真的吗?

There are only 200 resident Brits in Panama.|巴拿马只住了 两百个英国人

But you can surely ferret out one or two...|但你应该可以找到一、两个…

...who can gain you access to the corridors of power.|…能帮你进入权力核心的人

潘戴尔,哈瑞 裁缝,柔及巴拿马

Look, look! The Bridge of the Americas.|看…那是美洲之桥

You know, ever since the canal cut them in half...|你知道吗?自运河 从中分隔它们之后…

...this bridge is now the only link...|…这一条桥是南、北美洲…

...between North and South America.|…之间唯一的联系

Think about it!|你想想!

巴拿马运河常被称为 世界第八大奇迹

由美国工程师 负责修建

并由美军 控制了85年

1999年底它被交还给 巴拿马政府引起诸多争议

人们对这条运河的未来 做出诸多揣测

但此时,在巴拿马的一角 专注工作的是…

The way I see it, we all have a dream of ourselves...|我认为我们都拥有…

...that we could be more than we are.|…遥不可及的梦想

Well, Pendel and Braithwaite are here to help you realize that dream...|而潘戴尔和布威特就要帮你们 以沙维尔柔一贯精致手工…

...in the Savile Row tradition.|…达成这个梦想

Let's try this one now.|试试看这块布料

Oh, yeah, I guess this is kind of...|对,我认为这有点…

I thought you'd like that one, sir. Mr. Connery's choice.|我就知道你会喜欢 康纳莱先生也选了这块布

As soon as I saw you I thought, "Who does he remind me of?"|我一看到你,我就想 “他让我想起谁?”

And that's it. In the build too. Golfer's shoulders.|没错,你的体型 也很像高尔夫球高手

How about that, Uncle Benny?|怎么样,班尼叔?

You've got the fluence, Harry. I've always said it, and you have.|哈利 我一直都说你有两把刷子

You're the outright best tailor in the world. Bar none.|你是世上最了不起的裁缝师 无人能及

Steady on, Uncle Benny, steady on.|别夸我了,班尼叔

Harry, come on.|哈利,快来

- I'm coming. - All right.|-我来了 -好

All right, you get in first, Sarah. Don't forget your belt.|莎拉,你先上车 别忘了系安全带

- Sarah. - I'm trying!|-莎拉 -我在努力!

Mark.|马克

Okay. Bye-bye.|好,再见

George, George, I saw you yesterday.|乔治…我昨天就见过你了

All right, here you go then. How's your old lady?|好,拿去,你太太好吗?

Sarah, Sarah!|莎拉…

Hi, Bella.|嗨,贝拉

Dad, give me a quarter.|爸爸,给我两毛五

Have you learnt your poem?|莎拉,你的诗背熟了没?

Tyger, tyger, burning bright In the forest of the night|老虎,老虎 在黑夜丛林里闪闪发光

- See you, Dad. - Shalom.|-再见,爸爸 -再见

Shalom.|再见

巴拿马运河局

Look at your hair!|看看你的头发!

Oh, what immortal hand or eye Could frame thy fearful cemetery|什么不朽的人物或眼睛 能够诬赖可怕的墓园?

No, "symmetry." Symmetry.|不,是“对称”

I still don't know what it means.|我还是不知道这是什么意思

- Did you see the news last night? - Yes, I did.|-你有没有看昨晚的新闻? -看了

Your people want their canal back.|你的人民想要讨回运河

Not my people, Ernesto. They're rabid, right-wing senators.|那不是我的人民,艾尼托 他们是一群急进的右派参议员

- Do you know what they are? - Say it.|-你知道他们是什么吗? -说

Assholes.|浑球

You see?|看

Turn around.|转身

It's only a tad, Ramon.|雷蒙,只有一点点啦

If you want to look good in my suit, lose weight and grow a foot.|如果你想把我的西装穿得 挺一点就想办法减肥、增高

Come to the shop. We can ease it a little.|你到店里来我帮你放一点

Okay.|好

So, what are we gonna do about the overdraft, Harry?|银行透支的事怎么办?

You tell me, Ramon.|你说呢?

You have to think about selling the farm, Harry.|你得考虑要不要把农场卖了

Sell it?|卖了?

It's a gold mine, Ramon.|那是个金矿,雷蒙

Angelo's turning it around. He's a very good man, Ramon. Dedicated.|安吉罗正在想法转亏为盈 他是个忠心耿耿的好人

I hear you got a water problem.|听说你的水源有问题

Did have, Ramon, did have. I put that right.|本来有,但我解决了

Now, it flows like...|现在它源源不绝,就像…

Water.|水

Exactly, Ramon.|一点都没错,雷蒙

Maybe you shouldn't have bought it, eh?|也许你不该买下它

On your advice, Ramon. Fair's fair.|公平点,是你叫我买的

The bank wishes to see a substantial reduction...|银行希望你在下个月底之前…

...on the outstanding sum by the end of next month.|…能先还大部份

Otherwise...|否则…

...we have to call it in.|…我们就要没收了

What?|什么?

The whole lot?|全部吗?

But of course the whole lot.|当然是全部

You are my friend. I hate to do this, but my hands are tied.|你是我朋友,我也不想这么做 但这是上级的意思

What can I say?|我能说什么呢?

What am I going to tell Louisa? I bought it with her inheritance.|我要怎么对露易莎交待? 我是用她的遗产去买的

Well, you're the storyteller, Harry.|哈利,你很会说话的

You're an angel.|你真好

Someone to see you.|有人来找你

Oh, yes? Who?|是吗?谁?

New customer, he say.|他说是新客户

Hi. Name's Osnard.|你好,我叫奥斯纳

I phoned.|我打过电话来

Mr. Osnard. Harry Pendel.|奥斯纳先生,我是哈利潘戴尔

Very happy to meet you, sir.|幸会

No offense, but I was hoping to see Mr. Braithwaite.|我无意冒犯 但我本来想见布威特先生

No chance of that, I'm sorry to say, sir.|恐怕不可能

My late partner has been dead and gone these many years.|我的合伙人已经过世了

Though his exacting standards are very much alive and well.|不过我们仍然沿袭他的传统

Glad to hear that.|很高兴听到这消息

He dressed my father, you know.|家父的衣服都是他做的

Back in his Savile Row days.|当时他还在沙维尔柔

Well, I never! Now that's a first, I don't mind admitting.|天啊,我承认这是头一遭

Father to son, Savile Row to Panama City.|父子两代从沙维尔柔到巴拿马

- Did you hear that? - I thought you'd be surprised.|-你听到了吗? -我就知道你会很惊訝

Surprised, sir, and delighted.|又惊又喜

Marta, put Mr. Osnard down as an old customer.|玛莎,就把奥斯纳先生 列为我们的老客户吧

Arthur Braithwaite made for his father.|亚瑟布威特 曾经帮他爸做过衣服

Now, if you'd care to come this way, Mr. Osnard.|奥斯纳先生,请跟我来

What in hell happened to her?|她怎么了?

In the bad old days, would that be? Noriega's time?|她是不是在 诺瑞耶加时代吃过苦?

Rough justice meted out?|受过严刑拷打?

- Lf you'd care to take a seat, sir. - Thank you.|-请坐,先生 -谢谢

We call this The Club Room. Many of our gentlemen spend time here...|我们称这里为俱乐部 有许多绅士…

...in the lunch hour and at the day's end.|…曾经在这里度过美好的午后 及夜晚时光

And why not?|有何不可呢?

What did you have in mind, sir, exactly?|先生,你想做什么样的衣服?

I thought I'd start with a few lounge suits. See how they go.|我要先做几套休闲服 看看效果如何

After that, well, the "full monty," as old Braithwaite used to say.|接下来嘛,就做像布威特先生说的 “全套”

I see. Very good, sir.|我明白了,很好

Pity the expression's been hijacked. Means quite the other thing now.|可惜“全套”的意义 现在已截然不同

- So they tell me, sir. - Bollock naked, in fact.|-我也这么听说了 -变成“一脱到底”

- Quite so, sir. - Money's no problem.|-可不是嘛 -钱不是问题

Take a look at these, sir. See what takes your fancy.|您先看看布料有没有喜欢的

They're all the right weight for this diabolical climate.|都是非常适合此地 燠热气候的轻薄布料

Seven ounces of nicely breathing, finest worsted.|都是又轻、又薄 又透气的毛料

About all a man could or should put up with.|这是人人应该得而穿之的布料

How about this one? Alpaca, am I right?|这块如何? 是羊驼毛料?

- Very good, sir. - Perfect.|-您真有眼光 -好极了

And exactly what I should've picked.|换做是我,我也会选这块

Given that money's no object?|前提当然是钱不是问题罗?

- So, what's next? - Ah! The sun!|-接下来呢? -太阳出来了!

Vital statistics. Please step this way.|要量身了,请跟我来

Certainly.|好的

If I could ask you to slip off your jacket. Thank you, sir.|麻烦请您宽衣,谢谢

You were Noriega's tailor, weren't you, in his time?|你在诺瑞耶加风光时 也帮他做过衣服吧?

I'm sorry, sir, is that a problem?|对不起,您很介意吗?

Not necessarily. Smelly little bugger, was he?|不见得,他是个小人,对吧?

If I may, sir.|请让我量身

Forty.

And the waist...|腰围…

What's the damage?|很惨吧?

A very creditable 34-plus.|很不错,之后34英寸

Plus what?|什么之后?

Plus lunch, put it that way, sir.|当然是午餐之后

Very good.|很好

Do you ever miss it? The old country? Savile Row?|你会不会想念英国和沙维尔柔?

The Row. Well, now...|沙维尔柔,这个嘛…

...I do and I don't.|…很难说

Nothing beats it, but when I was there...|沙维尔柔的确很棒 但我在那里时…

...I always felt very much in old Arthur Braithwaite's shadow.|…一直觉得笼罩在 亚瑟布威特的阴影下

Though it was Arthur Braithwaite who encouraged me to spread my wings.|但鼓励我自立门户的 也是亚瑟布威特

- Good old boy, Arthur, was he? - One of the old school, sir.|-他真是个大好人 -他很传统

Now, if I might...|请让我量…

Very good, sir.|很好,先生

Do we dress right or left?|您偏爱左边还是右边?

Most gentlemen favor left these days. Don't think it's political.|现在多数人多半都偏爱左边 但应该和政治无关

Never know where the bloody thing is. Bobs about like a windsock.|从不知道那玩意在哪儿 总是摇摆不定

- You were saying? - Saying, sir?|-你刚刚说到哪里? -说什么?

Braithwaite. Telling you to spread your wings.|布威特鼓励你自立门户

Yes, of course. I remember it like yesterday.|是啊,我记得好清楚 彷彿就像昨天一样

I was cutting a nice muted check hacking jacket for Lord Braeburn.|我当时为布雷本公爵的 骑马装打版

Finest mohair, dash of cashmere.|用的是最好的开司米龙毛海布料

I looked up and he was looking at me from the doorway.|我抬头一看 发现他站在走廊看着我

Arthur Braithwaite, that is.|我说的是亚瑟布威特

He was a big man, imposing.|他体型高大,不怒而威

He had a presence. It's hard to put it into words.|很难用言语形容他

- It was the moustache. - Moustache?|-是他的胡子 -胡子?

Bloody great bushy job, soup all over it.|他满嘴胡子 喝汤时总是弄得乱七八糟

- There was no moustache in my day. - I can see it now. Bright brown.|-我在的时候他没留胡子 -我记得一清二楚,是咖啡色的

I think we're being rumbled, Harry. Admit nothing. Deny all.|我们被视破了,哈利 你要矢口否认

I think your memory's playing tricks.|大概是您记错了

You're thinking of another man and awarding his moustache to Braithwaite.|你一定是想成别人了

Go on.|继续

"Harry," he says to me, "I think you've earned your spurs.|他说哈利 你可以自立门户了

How would you feel about taking my name...|你想不想把我的名号…

...and tradition to the New World?|…和传统带到新大陆去?

I'm talking about a full partnership."|我愿意跟你合伙

I don't mind saying, there were tears in my eyes.|老实说 我当时感动得眼泛泪光

You've practically got tears in mine.|连我都快被你感动得流泪了

Thank you, sir.|谢谢您,先生

I've never heard such a load of bullshit in my life.|但我从来没听过这么荒谬的事

Come and sit down, Harry.|过来坐下,哈利

It's all right.|不要紧的

I'm your fairy godmother.|我是你的神仙教母

The thing is, Harry, I know who you are.|哈利,我知道你是谁

More accurately, I know who you aren't.|应该说我知道你不是谁

- I don't know what you're saying. - It's all right. Relax.|-我不知道你在说什么 -没关系,别紧张

Because I know. You're 906017 Pendel.|我知道你是潘戴尔906017

Six years for arson, served two and a half.|你因纵火被判六年 两年半后出狱

Learnt your tailoring in the slammer. Insurance scam, wasn't it?|你在牢里学会裁缝功夫 你是想诈领保险金吧?

Set fire to a warehouse for your Uncle Benny.|你想为你的班尼叔放火烧仓库

They caught you with the matches in your hand.|结果人赃俱获,被逮个正着

You've never been near Savile Row.|你从来没去过沙维尔柔

Braithwaite is your Uncle Benny...|你说的布威特其实是 被你绘声绘影的形容成圣人…

...raised from the dead, born again and given a size-nine halo.|…而早已死去的班尼叔

Upon release, you did a runner to Panama with your Uncle Benny's help.|你出狱后在班尼叔的协助下 匆匆出走巴拿马

Built up a fine business.|在这里干得有声有色

Married the daughter of an American canal engineer. Well-respected man.|还娶了在当地颇有名望的 美国的运河工程师的女儿

But you owe the bank 50,000, thanks to that farm.|但你的农场害你欠银行五万元

You've put in the shop and the house as collateral.|你居然还用这家店 和你的房子做抵押

Not wise, Harry. Not wise at all.|这一步真是愚不可及

I can almost hear the creditors banging on the door.|我几乎可以听到 债权人上门讨债的声音

Who are you?|你是谁?

I'm Andy Osnard.|我是安迪奥斯纳

New boy at the British Embassy, finding my way around town.|我才刚到英国大使馆 想了解一下环境

Strictly between us...|告诉你一个秘密…

...I'm MI.6's man in Panama.|…我是英国情报局派来的

It's dark and Ionely work, like oral sex.|这种工作见不得人又寂寞 就像口交一样

But someone has to do it, Harry.|但总要有人去做

I'm opening up a little network. Keeping an eye on the canal.|我要在这里建立自己的作业 好注意运河的动静

So, what's that got to do with me?|这和我有什么关系?

What gives you the right to come here...|你凭什么到这儿来…

...sandbag me with my past after I've paid my debt to society?|…用我已还清欠社会的债的过去 来要胁我

Cool down. I'm bonus.|冷静点,我是你的财神爷

Okay.|好

What do you want?|你想干嘛?

Your memory.|我要借重你的记忆

Your "rock of eye."|你那犀利的眼光

Isn't that the expression? Things you know and don't even know you know.|这不就是你们的术语?那些你知道 跟你不知道你知道的事

Highest prices paid.|我不会亏待你的

Get out. Now.|现在就给我滚

Off.|出去

Don't be a cunt, Harry. We're made for each other.|别傻了,哈利 我们是天作之合

You have debts, I have money. Where's your patriotism?|你有债,我有钱 你的爱国心都到哪儿去了?

I had it out in prison, without an anesthetic.|我的爱国心在苦牢里 被消磨光了

There's five grand there. Say it's on account of the suits.|我先给你五千块 就算是做衣服的订金吧

Call it "entertainment expenses," anything you like, really.|你把它当做“交际费” 爱怎么叫就怎么叫

I want us to get on, Harry.|我希望我们能成为好朋友

Go on.|收下吧

Show me around, is all.|我只要你带我四处看看

Do I have a choice?|我有选择的余地吗?

Oh, don't put it like that.|别这么说嘛

It's a game. Let's have some fun, eh?|这是个游戏,咱们好好玩

Hi.|嗨

No, nothing much.|没什么

Well, sure, if you feel you have to.|没问题,如果你坚持的话

- Why not just bring him home? - I think I'll take him to the club.|-为什么不带他回家呢? -我还是带他去俱乐部好了

Not sure. He's an odd chap.|不知道,他有点怪

No, nothing's wrong.|没问题啦

Your voice sounds funny.|你的声音怪怪的

He called it a windsock?|他叫那个“那玩意儿”?

Senor. Good evening, Mr. Pendel.|先生,晚安,潘戴尔先生

- Must have cost a lot to get in here. - Had to be done.|-入会一定很贵吧 -没办法,非入会不可

Hey, Harry, what about my blazer?|哈利,我的夹克怎么样了?

Drop by on Tuesday, Luis. It'll be ready to try on.|路易,礼拜二来店里试穿

Blazers, they all want blazers.|夹克,他们都要做夹克

You dress everyone here?|这些人的衣服都是你做的?

Just about, Andy.|差不多,安迪

So who are "they"?|“他们”是谁?

Who gets to join?|什么样的人才能入会?

Basically, 30 ruling families, their lawyers and their bankers.|基本上是三十个掌权家族 以及他们的律师、银行家

And their tailors, I take it.|还有他们的裁缝吧

When the Americans took out Noriega, I said to myself:|当美国人除掉诺瑞耶加时 我告诉自己:

"Harry, they got Ali Baba, but they missed the 40 thieves."|“他们抓了阿里巴巴 却没抓到40大盗”

Well, here they are.|40大盗都在这里

So fill me in.|说来听听吧

Nobody ever loses their reputation in Panama.|巴拿马人都不想名誉扫地

They hang it in the closet for a bit to get its shape back.|他们把名誉像衣服一样 挂在衣橱里让它恢复原状

When they put it on again, it's as good as new.|几个月后拿出来穿 又像新的一样

On the dance floor, Rafi Domingo.|舞池里的是拉斐多明哥

Shipping and drugs.|搞船运和贩毒

I could fuck that very easily.|他的女伴很容易上手

- Wouldn't be any pain at all. - A lot have, Andy.|-简直易如反掌 -那你就要排队了,安迪

A lot wish they had, who haven't...|很多人肖想她不得其门而入…

...and one or two have, who wish they hadn't.|…有一、两人得手后 又悔不当初

Who are those charmers just come in?|那票人又是谁?

Government ministers and the money boys who own them.|政府官员和他们的幕后金主

At the table, bunch of gentlemen from the loyal opposition.|桌旁的那几个是王室…

They come much cheaper, naturally.|他们的价码自然比较低

Welcome to Panama.|欢迎来到巴拿马

A Casablanca without heroes.|没有英雄的卡萨布兰加

You are pure gold, Harry.|哈利,你简直是个金矿

Hey!|嘿!

Harry!|哈利!

Mickie.|米奇

Harry.|哈利

Mickie, I think you're a touch refreshed!|米奇,你醉了!

Please, come and sit down.|过来坐

"A man should stand on his feet."|“男子汉应该屹立不摇”

Anyone remember that?!|有人记得这句话吗?!

Isn't that the next bit?|这是不是下一句?

"Never on our knees." Right. Or on our asses.|“不能屈膝下跪”,没错 也不能坐着

- So who the fuck are you, my friend? - I'd like you to meet Andy Osnard.|-你又是他妈的谁? -这位是安迪奥斯纳

British Embassy.|英国大使馆的

Mickie really is a genuine hero, Andy.|米奇是个不折不扣的英雄

One of the few with the guts to stand up to you-know-who.|是少数有种对抗诺瑞耶加的人

Mickie, please sit down. People are staring.|拜托你坐下,别人已经在看了

I don't give a fuck about these fucks.|我才不在乎这些龟孙子

These are the fucks who kept that fuck Noriega in power.|诺瑞耶加就是被这些龟孙子 拱出来掌权的

You know what I would do... Mr. Andy, right?|你知道我会怎么做吗-- 你是安迪先生吧?

You know what I would do if I was president?|你知道我当总统后 会怎么做吗?

- What? - I'd kill every fuck in this room.|-怎么做? -我要杀光这屋里的人

All of us.|一个都不放过

Look at us. Look at us!|看看我们…

We got everything God needed to make paradise.|上帝赐给我们这片人间乐土

And what do we do?|结果呢?

We sell each other.|我们却彼此出卖

We sell our country. We sell it all away!|我们出卖了我们的国家 全都被我们出卖了!

Harry, you take him for a walk.|哈利,你带他出去走走

Look at these people, eh!|看看这些人!

Look at these people.|看看这些人

You sold your souls, you don't even know it. Stupid!|你们已经出卖了灵魂 但却浑然不知,愚蠢!

If you make any more trouble, I will never cut you another suit.|你再闹我就不帮你做衣服了

Come on. I'll take you home.|我带你回家

Sorry. He's an old friend, you know.|抱歉,他是我的老朋友

Hello, Harry.|哈罗,哈利

Senor Delgado. Buenos noches.|狄加多先生,你好

Canal Commissioner? He as clean as they say?|他是运河局局长? 他真有那么清廉吗?

Well, my wife thinks so.|我太太是这么想的

Come on, Mickie, what is this?|米奇,这是干嘛?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Come on, Mickie.|走吧,米奇

You're a good man, Harry.|你是个好人,哈利

The only good men left in Panama City are you and me.|我们两个是巴拿马市 硕果仅存的好人

- That's all. You and me. - Okay, in you go. Come on.|-就只剩下咱们两个 -进去吧

He has heart, Mr. Cool.|酷老先生,他很有勇气

Heart.|勇气

Come on, now. Call it a night.|别闹了,回家睡吧

So, what's the story with him?|他怎么了?

Mickie?|米奇?

He was my first customer.|他是我第一个客人

Best-Iooking man in Panama.|以前是巴拿马第一美男子

A god.|俊美的神祉

Till Noriega threw him into prison to shut him up.|但却因为多嘴 被诺瑞耶加关到牢里去

Didn't bloody well work, did it?|但是没办法让他住嘴,是吧?

There's more to Mickie Abraxas than meets the eye.|他比外表复杂多了

Oh, I'm sure there is.|这我相信

My people don't care about the glorious past exploits...|但是我的人对一个老酒鬼…

...of some shagged-out old wino.|…被剥削的过去没兴趣

They want the real stuff. Today's men.|他们想知道的是现在的事 时下的男人

Tomorrow's, not yesterday's.|而不是陈年旧事

We're not a fucking charity for losers.|我们可不是专门照顾输家的 慈善机构

I hope I haven't made a mistake with you.|希望挑上你是明智之举

Don't underestimate Mickie Abraxas.|不要低估米奇艾布拉斯

So?|怎么样?

What if I was to tell you he's still at it?|万一我告诉你 他还在活动呢?

At what, exactly?|什么活动?

He's still in there.|他还没有退隐

The Silent Opposition.|他还是沉默反抗军的一员

The "Silent Opposition"?|“沉默反抗军”?

He's never lost touch with ordinary, decent people.|他仍然和那些堂堂正正的 凡夫俗子有来往

Deprived people.|那些被褫夺权力的人

People who are tired of the corruption, the greed.|那些对贪污、贪婪 心生厌烦的人

Do you know what the poor call those?|你知道穷人说那些是什么吗?

"The Cocaine Towers."|“可卡因高塔”

And our 85 banks?|还有我们那85家银行?

"The launderettes."|“洗钱铺”

Can we buy him?|我们能收买他吗?

Mickie? Never.|米奇?不可能

But he might allow you to contribute to the cause.|不过他可能会接受你的捐献

Uncle Benny, I fill up. I can't stop. I get the wind in my ears.|班尼叔,我怎么一开口 就说个没完

You've got the fluence in full flow and the rock of eye.|哈利,你有两把刷子 而且眼光犀利

But it's a curse as well as a blessing.|但这不只是天赐鸿福 也是诅咒

How'd it go?|情况如何?

Fine. I think.|应该还好吧

Hey...|嘿…

...get in here.|…上床吧

Hi.|嗨

I missed you.|我好想你

Wait, I'll take my socks off.|先等我脱袜子

I may be some time.|可能等一下吧

Mr. Osnard.|奥斯纳先生

Ah, Andrew Osnard.|安德鲁奥斯纳

Nigel Stormont. Francesca Deane.|奈吉尔史托蒙,法兰西丝卡狄恩

- Hello. - Welcome to Panama.|-哈罗 -欢迎到巴拿马来

Thank you, ambassador.|谢谢你,大使先生

Please.|请坐

I gather you've been having a look round already...|我想你应该四处把巴拿马市…

...quite extensively.|…看了个仔细吧?

Yes, indeed. Great spot.|可不是,这里是个好地方

Right up my street.|正合我的胃口

And how should we describe your street, Andrew...|安德鲁 我们要怎么对别人解释…

...to the curious?|…你是来做什么的呢?

I usually say I'm in information technology.|我通常说我是从事资讯业的

Oh, you're one of them.|原来你也是他们的一员

"A friend."|“一个朋友”

That's right. I'm a friend.|没错,我是个朋友

Oh, my dear, but it's a huge secret.|天啊,这应该是个大秘密

Or it was, until Osnard blubbed it.|直到奥斯纳点破之前都是

I mean, I'm barely allowed to know it.|连我对这件事都一知半解

Not the Osnard got drummed out of Madrid?|你不是从穆德里被调走的 那个奥斯纳吧?

Foreign minister's wife, wasn't it?|你搞上外交部长的太太 是吧?

Not his wife. Mistress.|不是他太太,是情妇

There are some things I won't do for England.|就算是为了英国 我也不能牺牲到底

Got your picture in the paper, didn't it?|你的照片还上报了,是不是?

Hence my posting to Panama. What was your crime?|所以我才会被调到巴拿马来 你又犯了什么罪?

Coffee?|要喝咖啡吗?

Thank you.|谢谢

Help yourself.|请自便

Is it just exile, or do you have a purpose here?|单纯的被放逐还是来出公差的?

Sure.|那当然

The boys at home are concerned that the world's biggest trade gateway...|咱们在英国的老大不希望 世上最繁忙的贸易通路…

...doesn't fall into the wrong hands...|…落入坏人之手…

...now that it's in the wrong hands.|…但现在却已经落入坏人之手

Forgive me. Don't want to seem presumptuous...|抱歉,我不想放肆…

...but I doubt you'll find anything they don't know...|…但我怀疑你找到的情报…

...from our regular embassy briefings.|…大使馆例行简报中应该都有

Know about the Silent Opposition?|你知道沉默反抗军的事吗?

There you go.|看吧

You're a fast worker.|你手脚挺快的

See something worth having, go after it.|凡是让我感兴趣的我绝不放过

May I ask at what point we here at the embassy...|请问一下,大使馆何时…

...will get sight of your product?|…可以看到你的成果?

My boss says no local sharing unless he gives the nod...|我老板说除非他首肯 否则不能和你们分享…

...but I'm not really bothered about that.|…但我不会为他的话伤脑筋

Say, the four of us in this room?|就咱们四个,如何?

I'd have no problem with that.|我很乐意与你们分享

Well, all that seems very satisfactory. Nigel?|我觉得这种安排很好 奈吉尔?

Francesca?|法兰西丝卡?

Good to have you with us, Andrew.|欢迎你加入,安德鲁

Good to be here.|我也很高兴能来

Francesca will show you to your office.|法兰西丝卡会带你到你办公室去

Yes.|是的

It's a bit on the poky side, I'm afraid.|恐怕有点小

Bit on the poky side's fine with me.|我不怕小

We thought you'd be out and about a lot.|反正你应该常常在外奔走

Here we are.|就是这儿了

What are you listening to?|你在听什么?

The sea.|大海

Bloody thing's been sitting in the warehouse all its life.|这玩意儿在仓库里放了好久

Stuck on one combo.|有一组密码卡住了

Tumblers all shot.|齿轮全都锈住了

Gotcha!|开了!

Are you quite sure that it was locked in the first place?|你确定它本来有上锁吗?

I'm staying at the Gamboa Rain Forest Resort till the apartment's ready.|在公寓准备好之前 我就暂时住在甘波两林饭店

Come out on Sunday.|你星期天来找我

Spot of lunch. Swim in the lake.|吃点东西、一块儿去湖里游泳

See how it goes.|然后再顺其自然

I think I'm busy on Sunday.|我星期天很忙

You're right.|你说的对

It was open.|保险箱本来就没锁

Just tight from lack of use.|但是太久没用,所以卡得很紧

The ambassador's asked me to brief you...|大使先生要我对你做简报…

...in case there's anything you don't already know.|…免得你还有什么不懂

Noriega formed these so-called "Dignity Battalions."|这是诺瑞耶加组织的 “荣誉部队”

Dingbats.|一群白痴

They were to beat the dignity out of anyone remotely critical of Noriega.|他们的任务是把任何对他 稍有不满的人打得不成人形

It was Dr. Frankenstein, George Bush...|是科学怪人博士,乔治布希…

...who created this monster...|…担任中情局局长时…

...when he was head of the CIA.|一手培养了这个怪物

And when Noriega's...|但当诺瑞耶加…

...drug running and brutality got too much, even for the CIA...|…贩毒和残暴行径 连中情局都看不下去时…

...it was George, now President Bush, who decided to take him out.|…现在当上美国总统的布希 决定要铲除他

And just to make sure...|为了以防万一…

...they fire-bombed a big chunk of the old city.|…他们把巴拿马市 市区的一部份夷为平地

Sadly, that's where the anti-Noriega rebels were.|可惜,那里正好是 反诺瑞耶加部队的大本营

The handful that Noriega hadn't banged up already.|逃过诺瑞耶加追杀 硕果仅存的一小群

So no more opposition, silent or otherwise.|公开或地下反对势力 全被扫荡一空

Burnt...|有的惨遭火攻…

...scattered...|…有的尸骨无存…

...fled.|…有的逃之夭夭

Or risen again from the ashes.|有的浴火重生

Okay, okay, okay. Everybody, here we go.|好了…拿去吧

Sorry.|对不起

Mickie!|米奇

Come in.|进来

Sorry about the other night. I'm going through a bad patch.|那天晚上的事很抱歉 我最近不太顺利

Is it money, Mickie? Is it? Maybe I can help.|是不是钱的问题? 也许我能帮忙

You?|你?

You got worse debts than me.|你欠的钱比我还多

Mr. Farmer, huh?|农夫先生?

Do you still keep in touch, you know...|你和过去那些学生…

...with any of the students, the fighters, from the old days?|…斗士,还有保持联络吗?

No, they're all lawyers now. Bankers.|没有,他们现在是律师、银行家了

Haven't you heard? We got a democracy.|你还没听说吗? 我们有民主了

There's still a lot to fight for, Mickie.|米奇,要奋斗的事还很多

I haven't got the stomach for it.|我受不了了

I get the shakes when I see a cop.|我一看到条子就发抖

Unless I'm drunk, and then I want to hit him.|喝醉时例外 那时我只想海扁他们

Either way...|不论如何…

What about Marta's people?|玛莎的人呢?

They loved you.|他们爱戴你

They looked up to you.|他们敬佩你

You should give up on me, Harry.|别管我了,哈利

I'm a lost cause.|我已经没希望了

How much do you owe, Mickie?|你欠了多少钱,米奇?

Owe to the casino? To you?|是欠赌场还是你的钱?

All of it. All in. Come on.|全部,一共多少?

Not much change out of 20 grand.|差不多两万元吧

I'll get it for you, Mickie.|我帮你想办法

And I'm gonna make you a new suit.|还要帮你做套新衣服

A lovely silk and mohair herringbone.|帮你做一套称头的西装

Okay?|好吗?

Okay. Okay.|好…

- Senor Pendel? - What have I done wrong, Marta?|-潘戴尔先生? -我做错什么了,玛莎?

Nothing. That's the problem. Look at these accounts.|没有,问题就在这里 你看看这些帐

Your friend Rafi Domingo. Two months overdue.|你的朋友拉斐多明哥 两个月前就该付钱了

Carry it till next month. He's a good customer.|下个月再叫他付 他是个好顾客

He's a shit. He made all his money under Noriega.|他是个人渣 他的钱都是靠诺瑞耶加赚的

I'm going to charge him interest.|我要加他利息

- You can't do that. - Yes, I can.|-不可以 -才怪

You're worried they won't like you if you make them pay.|你怕他们会不喜欢你 所以不敢叫他们付钱

It's a tradition.|这是传统

Gentlemen keep tailors waiting for money.|绅士们一向会拖裁缝的钱

Gentlemen? Find me one.|绅士?这里哪有绅士?

Your Mr. Osnard isn't one, that's for sure.|你的朋友奥斯纳先生 一定不是个绅士

- What does he want? - A suit.|-他想干嘛? -做西装

This is me, Harry.|别骗我,哈利

He's looking for information.|他是来搜集情报的

Be nice to him. No sulks. Promise?|对他好一点,别摆臭脸 好吗?

He's a devil.|他是个魔鬼

- Who says? - His eyes say.|-谁说的? -他的眼神说的

I'm just having a bit of a natter with him.|我只是和他闲聊罢了

Don't look at me like that, Marta. I'm just a tailor.|别那样看我,玛莎 我只是个裁缝

No, Harry, not just a tailor. You are a dreamer.|不,你不只是个裁缝 你是个梦想家

Which is why I have to watch over you.|所以才要我来照顾你

Oh, speak of the devil. Mr. Osnard!|说曹操曹操就到,奥斯纳先生

How's my suit coming along then?|我的衣服做得怎么样了?

When I put the shears into that alpaca, I said:|我一开始裁布,就告诉自己:

"Harry, this is gonna be something special."|“哈利 这一套西服绝对非同小可”

A poem, is it?|就像一首诗吗?

Great body.|她的身材真好

As long as her face is turned away when you're fucking her.|上她时得叫她把脸转向一边

Marta's decent. She's been in some very bad places.|玛莎是个好女孩 她吃过不少苦

Oh, yeah? Such as?|是吗?比如说呢?

Here. Under Noriega.|在这里,诺瑞耶加时代

She stood up when the rest of us were lying down.|我们逆来顺受 她却挺身而出

That's why they did her face for her.|所以他们才把她的脸搞成那样

Are her sacred causes still intact?|她的理想还一样崇高吧?

She'd never budge.|她不会让步的

Not Marta.|玛莎绝不会让步

So she's one of them.|所以她也是他们的一员

- One of who? - The Silent Opposition.|-谁? -沉默反抗军

Absolutely.|那当然

- Harry, stop. - I can't.|-哈利,住口 -我不能

What is she?|她的身份为何?

Their chief of ops?|首脑吗?

Head spook?|首席情报员吗?

- She's more. Much more. - How much?|-没那么简单 -怎么说?

You press me too hard, Andy.|安迪,你逼人太甚

Sweetheart, you haven't even felt me yet.|亲爱的,我还没开始呢

Think "farm."|想想你的农场

She's their Joan of Arc. Their spiritual leader, bar none.|她是他们的圣女贞德 是他们的精神领袖,无人可比

You're too much, Harry.|哈利,你太过份了

Can I have her?|我能吸收她吗?

Every penny you give her goes to the cause...|你给她的每一分钱 都会被转给反抗军…

...without commission or deduction of any kind.|…她连一毛回扣都不会拿

How much?|多少钱?

For the pulse and soul of the Silent Opposition?|你是说打听 沉默反抗军机密的价码?

For Marta?|玛莎的价码?

Mickie needs 20 grand to activate his units.|米奇要两万元才能开始活动

Marta should get the same.|玛莎应该比照办理

- Yeah, I think we can swing that. - Thank you, Mr. Osnard.|-我想应该没有问题 -谢谢你,奥斯纳先生

London's tickled pink with this Silent Opposition of yours.|你那沉默反抗军的消息 把伦敦乐坏了

How is the farm, by the way?|你的农场怎么样了?

- Don't ask. - Know who your neighbor is?|-别问 -你知道你的邻居是谁吗?

The guy who's cutting off access to your water?|你知道截断 你水源的人是谁吗?

He's not a person, he's an absentee landlord...|他不是血肉之躯 是个从不露面的房东…

...and a corporation in Miami. And a prick.|…是一家设在迈阿密的公司 是个白痴

You know where he banks?|你知道他用的是哪家银行吗?

With your chum Ramon.|你哥儿们雷蒙的银行

Not to put too fine a point on it, he is your chum Ramon.|老实说,他就是你哥儿们雷蒙

Well, Ramon owns two thirds.|雷蒙有三分之二的所有权

Mr. X owns the other third.|无名氏只有三分之一

You know who Mr. X is?|你知道无名氏是谁吗?

No, I don't know who Mr. X is.|我不知道

How about your farm-manager chap?|你的农场经理如何?

Angelo, isn't it?|他叫安吉罗吧?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

No!|不要!

Mickie! Marta!|米奇!玛莎!

Oh, for the love of God!|我的天啊!

Mickie!|米奇!

- Oh, God! - It's okay.|-天啊! -没事了

What time is it?|几点了?

It's 7:00.|七点

I'll make breakfast.|我去做早餐

What happened to your diet, Mom?|妈,你不是要节食吗?

I'm in denial.|我正处于否认期

What's denial?|否认期是什么?

A very big river in Africa.|一条非洲的大河

- Ba-bum! - Thank you.|-好酷的笑话! -谢谢

Mom, this girl in school told me mothers who work...|我同学告诉我职业妇女…

...feel guilty about their children. Why don't you?|…会对儿女心怀歉疚 你为什么不会?

Maybe because your father is such a good mother.|也许因为你们的爸爸 父兼母职做得很好

Listen, it's ballet today. Do not forget your bag.|你今天要学芭蕾 不要忘了带东西

- Let's go. - Okay, come on.|-走了 -快点

Are you seeing the president today, Dad?|爸爸,你今天要去见总统吗?

Indeed. So we'd better get our skates on.|没错,我们最好穿上溜冰鞋

Harold Pendel.|我是哈瑞德潘戴尔

This way, Mr. Pendel.|这边请,潘戴尔先生

Working. Always working. He thinks only of Panama.|他一天到晚工作 心里只有巴拿马

Senor Pendel.|潘戴尔先生

Show me your pass, please.|请给我看您的通行证

Marco, you know me.|马克,你认识我的

I made you that double-breasted mohair.|你那件双排扣西装就是我做的

I'm still waiting for you to pay me for it.|你好像还没付钱呢

Through here. He's gonna give you only five minutes, okay?|这边请,他只能跟你谈五分钟 知道吗?

Your Excellency. Welcome back, indeed.|阁下,欢迎回来

Five capitals in one week, I think I read.|据我所知 您一周跑了五个首都

Paris to Tokyo in seven days. A record for a world-class statesman.|七天内从巴黎到东京 这应该算是一项新记录吧

Pants.|裤子

They'll know where Panama is then, won't they?|他们现在知道 巴拿马在哪儿了吧?

We won't be just a wriggly little worm on the map with a canal, will we?|我们再也不是那个 被运河穿越的蕞尔小国了,是吧?

Vest.|背心

I dispense with the rear buckle as a rule...|我照惯例 没有在您的手工背心上…

...with your handmade waistcoat, Excellency.|…缝上后背的铜扣,阁下

Too many of my gentlemen report a discomfort to the lower vertebrae...|我很多客户都抱怨 在仰天抽餐后雪茄时…

...when leaning backward, relishing a postprandial cigar.|…下背被铜扣搞得很不舒服

Jacket.|外套

Did we discuss the canal's future on our travels...|恕我冒昧问一句,您这趟…

...if I may be so bold?|…有没有讨论运河的未来?

So you want to know something about the canal?|你对运河的事有兴趣?

If it pleases Your Excellency.|如果阁下不介意的话

You're halfway up it.|你太多事了

I stand upright.|站立时…

Okay, just.|还可以

I bend down...|但弯腰嘛…

...my balls are in my ears. - Very good, sir.|-…我的子孙代都被挤到喉头了 -我知道了,先生

You make your pants too tight, Mr. Braithwaite.|布威特先生 你做的裤子太紧了

Harry!|哈利!

I've got a job.|我是来这儿工作的

Shit, shit, shit!|可恶…

It's upstairs.|在楼上

No. Thank you.|不用,谢谢

"Harry," he says to me, "you make beautiful pants.|他对我说 哈利,你做的裤子真漂亮

When I was a boy, I dreamed of wearing pants like these."|我从小就一直梦想 能穿这种裤子

His very words, Andy.|他就是这么说的,一字不差

To be quite frank, do we have to meet here?|我们为什么 一定要在这里见面?

It's not very salubrious.|这里不太健康

Good cover, Harry.|可以掩人耳目,哈利

They rent the rooms by the hour. Cash. No questions asked.|这里的房租论时计酬 他们也不会问东问西

No paper trail.|不会留下任何证据

Anyone sees you going in, you're here to get your end away. Same as me.|要是有人看你进来 就说你和我都是来嫖妓的

So that's it, is it?|就这样?

Half hour's tete-a-tete about knickers.|你们聊了半小时都是言之无物

What about the canal?|运河的事怎么样?

Did he say anything about his trip?|他有没有提到他出国的事?

He had talks, yes.|他是开了不少会

"Constructive discussions," was his phrase, I believe.|套句他的话是 “有建设性的会商”

You're not gonna pay off the farm at this rate.|这样下去你恐怕还不了 农场积欠的债务

Andy, this is hard for me.|安迪,这对我来说很难

He confides. A tailor's like a priest in these situations.|他对我掏心挖肺 有时裁缝师就像神父一样

For me, the changing room is as sacred as the confessional.|我的试衣间 就像告解室一样神圣

Lips are sealed, eh?|不肯说,是吧?

Have you had a chance to make arrangements about the farm, Andy?|安迪,你有没有安排 农场的事?

Well, the money's there, as long as you deliver.|钱已经来了,就等你完成任务

- He's selling it, Andy. - What?|-他要卖了它 -什么?

The canal.|运河

He's selling it?|他要卖运河?

Has to. Needs the money. Relieve the poverty. Infrastructure.|他别无选择,他需要钱疏解 国内的贫穷,从事基础建设

Who's buying?|买家是谁?

Who's buying?|买家是谁?

Various interested parties, I believe.|有兴趣的人不少

- Come on. - He mentioned the French, the Japanese.|-继续 -他提到法国、日本

And?|还有呢?

Oh, yeah. And the Chinese.|对了,还有中国

Harry.|哈利

Andy.|安迪

Are you pulling my pisser?|你是不是在唬我?

Not unless the president's pulling mine.|除非总统在唬我

This is fucking dynamite. Does he always talk to you like this?|这真是太劲爆了 他一向这么对你说话吗?

Not always...|倒也没有一向啦…

...but mostly.|…但通常都是

Now this is for the record. Times, names, places.|正式来一次,人、事、地、时

His actual words, if you remember them.|最好照他的话 一字不漏的告诉我

Goose it up a bit. It's going straight to the top.|拜托你稍为润饰一下 这可是给最高层听的

Here we go. What kind of Chinese, by the way?|开始,对了 是什么样的中国人?

You know, Chinese, like Chinese.|就是一般的中国人嘛

Oh, fuck's sake. I mean, mainland? Taiwan?|去你的 我是问是大陆还是台湾?

The both, Andy. The two together.|安迪,都有,两者一起

Hand in hand.|两岸要一块儿买

It's something the president's very proud of...|能让两岸一起上谈判桌…

...bringing them together, at the same table.|…总统引以为傲

"Harry," he says to me, "if it's all I'm remembered for, then so be it.|他说哈利,如果后世只记得 我只做过这件事,那也就够了

I brought reconciliation to the great Chinese people...|我让两岸中国人为了增进…

...for the betterment of all mankind."|…全人类的福祉而言归于好

You've excelled. This is a better yarn than Arthur Braithwaite.|你又更上一层楼了 这比亚瑟布威特的故事还唬人

Are you implying...?|你是说--?

Doesn't matter what I think. It plays.|我的想法不重要 你说的还蛮像一回事的

First installments: Abraxas and Marta.|这是头期款: 给米奇和玛莎的

- Installments? - Payment on results, Harry.|-头期款? -事情有了结果再拿余款

And the farm as such, Andy?|那我的农场呢?

Looking good.|情况很好

Oh, look at those tits.|瞧瞧那妞的奶子

Yum-yum.|秀色可餐啊

You want to pay off the debt? With what?|你想还钱?用什么钱还?

Let's say I won the lottery, Ramon.|雷蒙,就说我赢了彩券吧

And I want to buy your farm from you.|我还要买下你的农场

What do you mean, you want to buy my farm?|你这话什么意思?

I don't have no farm.|我哪儿来的农场?

Oh, yes, you do, Ramon. I know all about it.|少来,雷蒙,我全都知道了

Okay.|好

You won the lottery, you can pay me $3000 an acre.|既然你赢了彩券 就付我一亩三千块

Two. You'll be paid direct from Europe.|两千 你的钱会从欧洲直接汇给你

I've made the necessary arrangements.|我已经安排好了

You won't mind if I deduct your tailoring bill?|我把裁缝费扣掉 你不介意吧?

It has a bad smell.|这钱好臭

That would be the fish.|你闻到的是鱼腥味啦

I'll pay you back. I'm going to straighten out.|我会还你钱的 我决定洗心革面

Just don't resent me for doing you a favor.|别因为我帮你而恨我

Harry, this is Panama, where no good deed goes unpunished.|哈利,在巴拿马多行善事 必遭天谴

Right.|是啊

There's two ways we can deal with this one, old girl.|妹子,处理我俩的关系 有两种做法

Sweat it out for six months, then fall into each other's arms:|我们可以先憋上六个月 然后投入对方怀抱,说:

"Darling, why didn't we ever do this before?"|“亲爱的,我们为什么 没早点这么做?”

Method B, the preferred one:|我比较喜欢第二种做法:

Full-on affair now. Observing tight security all round.|现在就一不做二不休 看看喜不喜欢

See how we like it. If we don't, no one's the wiser.|不喜欢就一拍两散 两个人都没损失

I don't suppose it's occurred to you that I might prefer someone else?|你大概从没想过 我也许喜欢的是别人?

Is that a no?|你这是拒绝吗?

No.|不是

Come and dance.|来跳舞吧

Oh, God, you don't dance as well, do you?|天啊,你不太会跳舞?

As well as what?|跟什么比?

My chaps in London are in a bit of a spin about it.|我在伦敦的同事被搞糊涂了

I understand they're talking to Washington.|据说他们跟华盛顿谈过了

If the canal's being sold out, how come we never got a whisper of it?|如果运河要被卖掉了 我们怎么一点风声都没听到?

I'm sure the question is being asked...|我确定这个问题有人问了…

...and not to your credit, Nigel, as political officer.|…奈吉尔 这应该是你的工作才对

What about the Americans?|那美国人呢?

They've got billions in surveillance. They don't know?|他们花了数十亿监视、刺探 他们为什么不知道呢?

Perhaps they do know about it, but they're not telling us.|也许他们知道 只是不告诉我们

You're very quiet, Francesca.|法兰西丝卡,你今天真安静

What are your feelings about Andrew's amazing discoveries?|你对安德鲁惊人的发现 有何看法?

Well, I couldn't possibly comment.|我不予置评

No insight into the Osnard methods, I'm afraid.|我搞不清楚奥斯纳在做什么

Try not to look so furtive, Harry.|哈利,拜托别那么鬼鬼祟祟

- I'm feeling a little anxious. - How do you think I feel?|-我有点紧张 -你有没有想过我的感受?

- Something wrong? - Yes.|-出了什么问题吗? -是的

We bombed in Washington. Sit down.|我们在华盛顿惨遭滑铁卢

The Yanks say we're talking through our asses. No Silent Opposition.|美国佬说我们胡说八道 根本没有沉默反抗军

No conspiracy to sell off the canal. No fuck-all.|没有人打算卖运河 什么屁都没

- They can't say that. - They just said it.|-美国佬不能那么说 -他们已经说了

The Buchan material holds no credibility.|你的资料根本没有可信度

No credibility equals no cash.|没有可信度就别想拿钱

Without the Yanks, London will pull the entire project.|要是美国佬不支持我们 伦敦会取消整个行动

- Why? - Because in matters of intelligence...|-为什么? -因为不管是在搞情报…

...as in most other matters...|…还是做别的事…

...merry England sucks on the American hind tit.|…英国都得看 美国佬的脸色做事

It's called, "The special relationship."|这就是所谓的“特殊关系”

Mickie will be very downcast, Andy. So will Marta.|米奇和玛莎会很失望的

What about us? We both had a good thing going here.|那我们呢?我们原本一切顺利

I was counting on making a pension.|我还想趁机捞点退休金呢

You thinking of retiring?|你想退休?

Scrap heap at 45 in this game.|干这一行的45岁就做不动了

It was blue chip material. You said so yourself.|你自己说这次的情报非同小可

London needs something solid. Documents, evidence.|伦敦要的是真凭实据 文件等证据

Does your wife bring home papers, canal stuff?|你太太会把有关运河的文件 带回家吗?

- What's that got to do with anything? - Does she? That's all.|-这与此事有什么关系? -有没有嘛?随口问问

It happens.|有时候

Take a look up its skirt.|你打开看看

Come here. Come here. Give it back.|还我…

It's a camera.|这是相机

One picture's worth a thousand words. Or a thousand bucks. Tell her that.|一张照片抵得过千言万语 或说抵得过千元,告诉她

- Tell her? - Why not?|-告诉她? -有何不可?

Put her on the payroll. Double your money.|你们两个联手可以多赚一倍钱

I want something in writing on Delgado's dealings with the Chinese.|我要狄加多和中国人打交道 白纸黑字的证据

No more bullshit.|这次别口说无凭

Louisa would never betray Delgado.|露易莎绝不可能背叛狄加多

She worships the man.|她很崇拜他

Does she know where you're at?|她知道你在搞什么鬼吗?

Not an inkling.|她什么都不知道

Ever tell her about your prison days?|有没有告诉过她你坐牢的事?

Not as such.|当然没有

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频