首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
摇滚吉他梦 [The Guitar] 2008 (吉他) - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
3
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-06-22 12:00:35 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2857次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Once there was a girl who walked straight|曾有个女孩就这样一直走着

yet she was truly lame.|但她是个瘸子

She walked upright in new boots,|她穿着她那双新靴子一直走着

yet I tell you,her feet were bare.|但脚却露在外面

She lives forever,|她一直这样活了很久

yet she lies buriedin a vault of fertile air.|直到到被埋到一个还算不错的墓地

And if she's shaken from her torpor,|如果因为麻木而有些发抖|

she'd rise to write.|她会起来写点什么

What would she write?|会写什么呢?

Subtitles by LeapinLar|翻译:jjoonnllee 校对:王泳东

How are you feeling?|觉得怎么样

Still feeling crappy.|还是很糟糕

The biopsy doesn't look good.|活体组织切片的结果看上去不太好。

Melody, I'm very sorry, but...|Melody, 我很抱歉,因为...

it's cancer, laryngeal...|是癌症,喉癌...

and it's inoperable.|已经无法做手术了

The tumor is malignant and it's growing rapidly.|肿瘤是恶性,长得太快了。

It's causing an obstruction in your trachea and larynx.|会堵塞你的喉咙和气管

What will happen?|会怎么样?

Most likely you'll lose your voice first,|一开始,最有可能的是你不能说话了,

and then, as the cancer progresses,|然后随着病情恶化,

you will find it increasingly more difficult to breathe.|你的呼吸会越来越困难。

How much time?|我还有多长时间?

I would say from the looks of things,|按照现在的情况观察,

you have perhaps a month or two.|你还有一、二个月的时间。

Is there anything--|只能这样了吗......

You need to go home, get your affairs in order,|你得回家,把事情安顿好,

and then you come back here tomorrow,|明天再过来,

and we're gonna set you up with a counselor, okay?|我们会给你安排一个心理咨询师,好吗?

I'm sorry.|很抱歉。

Thank you.|谢谢。

"Driving me nuts"!|真让人恼火

Hi, Melanie.|Hi,Melanie。

Mr. Faddis, I'm sorry I'm late.|Faddis先生,不好意思我来晚了。

Listen. You're being downsized.|听着,裁员裁到你了。

- What?- Fired.|什么?-被炒了。

In that envelope is your severance pay.|那个信封里就是你的解雇费。

I've been here for four years.|我在这里干了四年,

Four weeks' severance pay.|所以这是4个星期的工资

That's one week for each year you've been with the company.|从你在公司开始起,每年付一个星期。

I don't understand.|我不明白。

Four weeks is plenty of time|目前的经济状况 四周已有足够的时间

to find a new job in this environment.|重新再找份工作吧。

Good luck.|祝你好运。

Oh, my God, can you believe the nerve?|老天,你能相信这胆量吗?

On their first date, all he wanted was oral sex...|才第一次约会 他就满脑子想着口交。

I'd like to make a collect call, please...|等等,我想打个对方付费电话。

...to Brett White.|给Brett White.

My name is Mel Wilder.|我是Mel Wilder。

Hey, Brett, it's me.|Hey, Brett,是我。

Y-yeah.|哦.....

You know, I don't have a cell phone.|你知道,我没有手机。

Well, yeah.|是的。

No, I think they're a big waste of money.|不,我知道他们花了很多钱。????

Listen, listen, I need to see you.|听着,听着,我得跟你见个面。

I can't tell you on the phone.|这事电话里没法说。

Brett, please. Please.|Brett,求你了,求你了。

Listen, I have to see you.|我真得跟你见面谈。

Later is kind of tough.|再拖就不行了。

Twenty minutes, bye.|二十分钟后,再见。

Hey.|嗨。

I--I--I--|我..我..我..

Mel.|Mel。

I'm glad you called.|我很高兴你打电话来。

I've been thinking.|我一直在想。

If I really, truly loved you...|如果我确实,真的爱过你....

My therapist said--Um, okay. Okay.|心理医生跟说--嗯,好,好吧。

I need some time alone.|我得一个人呆会。

I need some space.|我需要点空间。

I'm feeling suffocated.|我压抑得快没法呼吸了。

I mean, not me personally,but my life force.|这不是我的个人问题,而是生活压力。

Do you understand?|你明白吗?

Honey, I--|亲爱的,我....

I think we need to take some time apart.|我想我们需要分开一段时间。

It's time for me to look for my inner child,|是时间去寻找我内心的童真了

to discover who I really am.|去了解真实的自我

I mean, it's been a hell of a day...|我的意思的,真是糟糕的一天.....

Thank you.|谢谢。

But why would you call Richard?|可你为什么会给Richard打电话?

Because he's pathological!|因为他这人莫名其妙!

Listen, I'll call Jiggy, and I'll get back to you.|听着,我给Jiggy打电话,然后就回来。

Because I'm with someone.|因为现在我还和其它人在一起。

Okay, I'll see you later. Bye.|好吗,我晚点过去看你,挂了。

Miss Wilder.|Wilder小姐。

Miss Wilder?|Wilder小姐?

Mel Wilder.|我是Mel Wilder.

Ah, Manny Laffs.|你好,我是Manny Laffs.

What's wrong with your voice?|你说话的声音怎么了?

Laryngitis.|咽炎犯了。

Well, now, you understand this is a short-term rental.|哦,好吧,你知道这个一个短期租约。

Short, long are relative.|短期和长期是相对而言的

Yes, yes, but this one is short.|是的,但这个是短期的。

It's actually kind of a unique sort|事实上这种职位在纽约

of New York-style situation--|确实很少见。

short term, as-is,|短期的,正好。

leave the place as you found it.|既然你找到时 就剩下这个地方了

Pretty unique.|确实少见。

And you don't wanna see the loft?|你不想去楼上看看吗?

It's perfect.|不了,这间没问题。

All right.|好吧。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Hello! Anybody home?|有人在家吗?

Just a minute.|等等。

Hello?|你好?

Who is it?|是谁?

Phone man!|装电话的!

Hi.Melanie Wilder?|请问是Melanie Wilder吗?

May I come in?|我能进来吗?

Just moved in here, huh?|刚搬进来的吧?

Melanie...Melanie Wilder, right?|是Melanie....Melanie Wilder,对吗?

- It's Melody.- Oh.|是Melody(妙乐)。哦。

Mr. Laffs, we saw him the other day|前两天还见到Laffs先生呢。

and he told me that you just moved in,|他告诉我你会搬进来,

so I figured I'd save some time|那我就会省点时间了。

'cause I was doing an installation|因为我已经装好了设备。

And I figured...usually it takes|我以为会象通常一样

four to six weeks for a residential.|住宅需要等四周或六周的时间。

Get you set up today and you luck out.|看来你运气不错,今天就安排到你。

Uhh...|嗯....

You just moved in, right?|你刚搬进来,对吗?

Ma'am, are you okay?|女士,你还好吗?

All right, look, you're gonna get|好吧,你看,你得有个

a new phone number, so that's good.|新的电话号码,那还不错。

You want call waiting?|你想要呼叫等待功能吗?

Call waiting's a good thing.|这是个不错的功能。

I don't--|我不....

We also have a DSL special if you want,|数字线路我们也有,如果你想要的话,

or you can get call-forwarding or--|还是你想要呼叫转移或是...

- No, no.   (- Caller ID, or...)|不,不(来电显示或是..)

No? Okay.|不?好吧。

I'm gonna leave you with this, uh, phone we have.|我把这留给你,我们的电话,

It's a promotion. You get a free one.|是促销随赠的,免费。

It's a--Don't ask me.|是..别问我

Corporate sends it out and--|公司派发的,

but, you know, if you don't like it,|不过,如果你不喜欢的话

you can always just set up your own phone there.|你就用你自己的电话好了。

What are you,|你今天是在

just waiting for the furniture today or...|等送家俱的人来吗?还是....

Yeah. Yeah.|是的。

Yeah?|是吗?

Yeah.|是的

Okay.You know what?|那好

I'm just gonna leave you with these phonebooks,|我再把这些电话薄留给你好了。

just put them right there.|就放在这。

And, uh, if I can just get you to sign this,|嗯,我想麻烦你帮我在这里签字,

I'll be--I'll be on my way.|用我的吧。

Just, uh...|只是,嗯....

I--I want an unlisted number.|我想要一个未公开登记的号码。

Yeah. That's no problem.|好,这个没问题。

All right, look, why don't you just, uh, take this?|好啦,你把这张单子收好。

Take care of yourself, all right?|保重,就这样,

Have a good day.|希望你今天过得不错

Hi. I'd like a delivery.|你好,我想要一份外卖。

What are your specials?|你们有什么特别推荐吗?

Golden Beef Happy Family?|快乐家庭牛肉套餐?

Actually, I'm vege--you know what?|事实上我是素食...你知道的?

I'll go for the Golden Beef Happy Family.|就要快乐家庭牛肉吧

Oh, what does that come with?|哦,还有什么配菜吗?

Spare ribs? Okay.|排骨?好吧。

Hi.|你好。

I'd like to order a bed, please.|麻烦你,我想订一张床。

Mm-hmm.|嗯。

What's the best you carry?|哪种送货上门最好?

Vera Wang?|Vera Wang?

Okay, I'm gonna trust you on that.|好,我相信你,就要这个吧。

Um, what size...|哦,对了,那是多大的?

Um, I don't know.|嗯,我不知道。

I think... a king?|我想...得要最大号的吧?

Yeah, I'll go for a king.|对,我就要最大号的。

Okay, I'm just gonna get my card.|好,你等我把卡拿出来。

"Return to the womb"? I could do with that.|“回到妈妈子宫的感觉”?,这就要那个

The card is 70262437.|卡号是:70262437

Ah!|嗯!

Hey.|嗨。

Next time, he's not gonna let us put--|下次他不会把我们,

That hound is a psycho.|那家伙是疯子。

If we'd stayed in our old place--|如果我们还在老地方的话--

It was a room, one room.|这里只有一个房间,一个房间。

Honey, it was a room we could afford.|亲爱的,我们只供得起一间房。

Dad, Mom, can you get me that red guitar for Christmas?|爸爸,妈妈,圣诞节的时候我能买一把红色的吉它吗?

- Christmas...honey! - The guitar, again.|圣诞节....亲爱的!-又是吉它。

Christmas isn't something to indulge in right now.|现在不是想圣诞节买什么东西的时候。

Now it's gonna take that crap to make her happy.|快去给她买吧 免得她闷闷不乐

Don't start.|别这样。

- Did you put tarragon in this?|你放龙篙叶了吗?

- This is overcooked.- No, it's not.|这煮的太久了吧。-不,不会。

Hi. Um, I'd like to make an order, please,|嗨,嗯,麻烦你,我想订点东西,

um, of your linens.|你们的家庭日用品介绍上。

I'd like--I'm just gonna go to the catalogue--|我想要-我想订你们宣传目录上--

three sets from the Bed, Bath & Beyond Hotel Collection,|要三套床单,浴帘和超越宾馆系列里

the ivory color,|象牙白的颜色,

king size.|最大号

Uh, a dozen of your towels,your bath towels,|一打毛巾,浴巾

the softest ones you have in white|要白色里最柔软的那种。

and a dozen in silver.|一打银灰色的。

Hi. Uh...|嗨,嗯....

Could I please have your six foot by nine foot rug,|还要Nine foot地毯里的6x9尺地毯,

the Mums in Silk rug,|母亲丝织系列里的,

and then the Camilla Blue,|然后颜色是淑女蓝,

uh, twelve foot by nine foot rug...|还有12x9尺那种地毯...

the Camille.|还是要淑女蓝

Yes, please, a delivery...|是的,请送货上门....

Space 107?|是“107空间”吗?

I need to order the Milo Baughman coffee table,|我想订一张Milo Baughman咖啡桌,

the pair of Karl Springer Lucite lamps,|一对Karl Springer的聚脂灯,

and the 1950s wire chaise.|和1950年代钢丝椅。

The lantern vase from the Jonathan Adler|一个灯笼花瓶,Jonathan Adler设计的。

and also the thistle vase from the Relief Collection|还有Relief系列里的蓟花形花瓶。

on page 15.|在15页。

Uh, five of those,that's right.|五样东西,就这样。

You have my card number?|你有我的卡号吗?

Okay, maybe you could store that.|好的,也许你能记下来。

My card number is 9437--|我的卡号是:9437--

Yeah, next day is fine...|好的,明天可以....

5202780...

Yeah, I know it's expensive.|是的,我知道那样很贵。

I have the money but I don't have the time,|钱不成问题,只是我没有时间。

if you know what I mean.|如果你明白我的意思。

No, you don't know. Of course.|不,你不知道。当然。

Pizza.|披萨。

Pizza delivery!|披萨外卖!

Just a minute.|等等

Ma'am, your pie's getting cold!|女士,你的馅饼快冷了!

Okay, hang on.|好的,等一下!

Don't come in, please.|请别进来。

Just slide the box on the floor.|从地板上把盒子滑进来

Where's all your stuff?|你屋里的东西在哪儿呢?

You're still gonna have to sign for the pie!|你还得签一下馅饼的收据!

You're still gonna have to sign for the pie.|麻烦你签一下收据。

No need to tip.|不用付小费。

Sorry, I have no cash.|对不起,我没有现金了。

Don't worry about it.|别担心。

Sorry.|对不起。

The, uh, 62975...|嗯,62975...

Page 18.|18页。

Yeah.|好。

Coming.Hold on.|进来。别挂线。

You know, there's somebody at the door.|你看,有人在门外等着呢。

I'm gonna call you back.|我回来打给你。

Ahem, okay.|对,好的。

Yeah?|好?

Parcel delivery,ma'am.|包裹递送,女士

Who?|谁?

I have some packages for you.|有你的包裹。

Great.|好的。

Uh, yeah.|嗯,好。

Just a sec.|马上。

Ma'am?|女士

Hello.|你好。

Holy cow!|哇赛!

It's Christmas!|这真成圣诞节了!

Just move in?|刚搬来?

Uh-huh.|嗯。

Nice.|不错。

Lots of room.|空间很大

Yeah.|是的。

What's your name?|你叫什么名字?

Me?|我?

Yeah.|对啊!

What's your name?|那你叫什么?

Roscoe.|Roscoe。

Roscoe?|Roscoe?

Roscoe.|Roscoe。

Really?|真的?

Is that funny?|很好笑吗?

I just--no, I just never met anybody,|哦,不是,我只从未遇到任何人,

you know,named Roscoe.|叫Roscoe的。

Will you sign this, please?|你能给我签收一下吗?

Melody Wilder.|Melode Wilder。

Never met anybody named Melody, either.|我也从来没遇到过叫Melody的。

It means "graceful" in, uh, Hawaiian.|在夏威夷,意思是“雅致的”。

Your parents, they Hawaiian?|你父母,他们是夏威夷人吗?

No. No, no, no.|不,不,不。

They're from Tonawanda, Upstate.|他们从州边远地区的托纳旺达来。

No way.|不会吧

That's a freaking coincidence!|那这巧合还真是奇了!

My parents named me for a town in Upstate of New york|我的父母用纽约边远的一个小镇给我取的名。

Get out of here!|别在这开玩笑!

Serious.|是真的。

Roscoe, New York.|纽约的Roscoe。

That's where they met, in a diner.|他们在那里的一个餐厅初识的

I'm glad my parents didn't name me Tonawanda.|还好我爸妈没把我叫做托纳旺达

Tonawanda Wilder?

You got more big orders like this?|你订购了很多这样的大东西?

I'm ordering lots of stuff.|我订了很多东西。

Well...then I'll be seeing you.|好吧....我会再见到你的。

Nice dress.|很好看的裙子。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Fuckin' crazy bitch!|他妈的疯婆娘!

Pizza delivery.|披萨外卖。

You need a hand with that?|需要帮忙吗?

Sure.|当然。

You know, you could have killed somebody|把这些东西丢出窗子

throwing all that shit out of the window.|可能会砸死人的

Uh, thanks...Tony?|嗯,谢谢...Tony?

Ah, no, it's my brother's shirt.|哦,不,这是我兄弟的衬衣。

What does he think about that?|不知他会介意你这样干吗?

He probably wears my underwear|他都有可能穿我的内衣。

My name's Cookie.|我叫Cookie.

Cookie Clemenza.|Cookie Clemenza.

Yours is Melanie Wilder.|你叫Melanie Wilder.

I've seen it on your card.|我从你卡上看到的。

Melody, Mel.

Mel.

What's the matter with your voice?|你的声音怎么了?

I...|我

I'm sorry, I don't mean to get up|对不起,我不是指你才起床

Okay. The tip is on the slip.|好吧,小费也签在账单上了。

Thanks.|谢谢。

Oh, the best pizza to get is the special--|哦,最棒的披萨是特制

dandelion greens, double cheese,|蒲公英嫩叶加双份奶酪的,

The sausage is homemade--|香肠是家庭自制的--

Thanks.|谢谢。

Thanks for that.|谢谢你。

- Yeah.- See you.|嗯。再见。

Yeah, cool ring.|好的,戒指很酷。

Oh, yeah,yeah, yeah!|哦,是,是的!

- Real diamonds. - Three carats.|真钻的。三克拉。

- Holy Hanna. - Yeah.|额的大地。是的。

Oh, before I forget,|哦,差点忘了,

we give these out for free.|这些是免费赠送的。

Uh-huh.|哦。

My dad picked out the picture.|我父亲选的照片。

It's different photos of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.|不同的披萨斜塔相片

Actually, it's the same photo|事实上,是一样的图片。

but a different color background.|不同是的背景的颜色变了。

Ah, this month, it's green.|这个月,是绿色的。

All right, well, see you around.|好吧,就这样,再见。

Nice.|很好。

# It's a hard way we travel #|生命的旅行本不容易

# A long road we came #|在我们面前的是 条漫长的路。

# From a dark fall we wandered #|我们在黑暗降临后迷失

# No one calls our name #|没有人呼喊我们的名字

# We crossed through cold mountains #|越过寒冷的山脊

# And wound through the trees #|被穿过的树林划伤

# We ran with your rivers... #|奔跑在你生命的河流

It's not my fault.|不是我的错。

We've apologized to her.|我们已经向她道歉了。

It's over. It's over, Nick.|已经结束了,都结束了,Nick.

Come on.|过来。

Come on, honey.|过来,宝贝。

Let's go home.|我们回家。

Hi. Do you take credit cards?|嗨,你们接受信用卡吗?

Good.|好的。

I'd like to buy a guitar.|我想买一把吉它。

Electric.|电吉它。

Uh-huh.|嗯。

To deliver today?|今天就送货吗?

What do you recommend?|你能给我们推荐一下吗?

Money's not really the issue.|不用太考虑钱的问题。

A '63 Fender Strat?|63年FENDER STRAT款式的怎么样?

Uh-huh.|嗯。

Reissue?|复古版的?

Color? Red, it's gotta be red.|颜色呢?红色,必须是红色的。

Amps?|扩音设备呢?

I--I don't know. My place is pretty large.|我-我不太清楚,我住得地方挺大的。

- All stringed? Yeah.- Oh, hey.|装弦吗?是。-哦,

Yeah, sounds good.|不错,听上去很好。

Marshall?|Marshall的音箱吗?

A Marshall--two Marshalls.|一只--两只。

Great. Um...|很好。嗯....

Where do you want this?|你想放在那?

Triple stack? Sure.|三倍高保真音?好的。

Cords? I need long cords, the longer the better.|电源线?我想要长一点的电源线,长点好些。

Yeah.|对。

Picks? A hundred.|拔片呢?100片。

Yeah, a hundred.|是的,一百片。

Simple black strap. Wah-wah pedals?|就黑色的背带就好,增效器?

Pedals, wah-wah.|增效器,放出哇-哇声音的。

Humbucking pickup? Sure.|拾音器?当然。

You know, whatever's right,|随便啦,只要用得到的,

'cause I'm a beginner,|我只是初学者,

so whatever I can do in two months.|不管怎样,要能用两个月

It's a long story.|这说来话长了。

Card number's, uh, 94728075230599.|卡号是,嗯,94728075230599。

Expiration 09-09.|最后是09-09.

Wilder, 295 West Street, penthouse.|Wilder,Penthouse区,西街295号。

Yeah, I'll be here.|是,我等着。

Be here all the time.|一直都在。

Okay.|就这样。

You're welcome. You have a nice day, too.|不用谢,也祝你愉快。

I just bought a guitar.|我刚买了一把吉他。

That's great.|不错。

And then I have to get,|我还得买

you know, amps and stuff for the guitar.|吉他用的放大器和配件。

What?|怎么了?

You're spending money like there's no tomorrow.|你花钱就像末日来临的感觉。

There is no tomorrow.|就是末日。

All my tomorrows are yesterday.|我的未来和过去没有区别

Anyway, I'm charging it.|不管怎样,我在记账。

- But when they come for the minimum due--|但最后期限到了 他们会来找你的--

You're leaving?|你要离开吗?

Yep, splitting...splitting into atoms.|是,就像爆炸似的 灰飞烟灭

Big bang.|砰。

Whatever you say.|你爱说就说吧。

Oh, oh what,the customer's|哦,怎么,顾客就总是对的吗。

On this job, I see a lot of people with a great cut fever|干这活我见过很多人一时狂热

Plastic get so hot,|塑料快化了,

they stick 'em in the freezer|just to cool them down.|就把它们放进冰箱让他冷下来。

You think I got a fever?|你认为我一时狂热吗?

Miss Wilder.|Wilder小姐。

You wanna feel my forehead?|您想摸摸我脑门头看看吗?

Please, sign here.|麻烦你,在这里签字。

You're married.|你结婚啦。

Yeah, going on seven years.|对,七年了。

I was just thinking.|我只是在想。

Thinking?|想什么?

Some girls get all the luck.|有些女孩子把好运占完了。

I'm not sure my wife would agree.|我老婆可能不同意这种说法。

But thanks.|但还是谢谢。

Hello?|有人吗?

Anybody home?|有人在吗?

Jeez.|上帝!

Who is it?|谁?

Roscoe.

Oh, hi, Roscoe.|哦,嗨,Roscoe。

Did I catch you at a bad time?|我是不是挑得不是时候?

I thought I got everything I ordered.|我想我已经把所有东西都订好了。

It's been a while since I delivered anything,|从我送完所有东西后 有一阵子了

but I thought I'd check to see that you are okay.|我想我最好还是再确认一下,你还好吧?

I had a funny feeling after that little rap|唠叨了这些我有种不错的感觉。

What's behind your back?|你背后拿着什么?

Oh, these?|哦,这个?

I was walking by my aunt's flower stand|我刚从我阿姨的花台路过。

over on Bleecker.|在Bleecker那边。

She gave me these.|她把这个给我。

They reminded me of you.|这让我想起你来。

Not your wife?|不是给你妻子的吗?

They reminded me of you.|他们让我想到的是你。

Roscoe...|Roscoe....

If you come back,|如果你过来,

just come back for the moment.|只是为这一刻。

It's all there is.|不为别的。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

As you play Exercise 24|当你在弹第24练习曲的时候,

and marvel at how great you sound,|你会惊奇的发现发出的声音如此美妙,

please remember--you learned this lead|请记住,你已经学会了这种控制方法|

a section at a time.|同时这一章,

And don't forget that this is the secret to master the lead|别忘了这是控制这一技术的诀窍。

- A lead when viewed  in its entirety...|一种视其为一个整体的控制能力|

...looks impossible.|看上去还不太可能。

When you break it down|into small sections...|当你把它划分成小章节....

- Hang on a second.- ...it becomes manageable.|-停一会...你就容易做到了。

That's the way you learn the five pentatonic--|这就是你学习五个调的方法

Yo, Melody!|哟,Melody!

You haven't ordered in days.|你这些天没有订吃的。

I thought you might be starving to death.|我以为你快被饿死了。

Hold your horses.|等一等。

Hi.

- Are you busy? - Oh, no, it's fine.|-你在忙吗?-哦,没有,没关系。

Am I interrupting something?|我没有打扰到什么吧?

'Cause I could go.|如果那样的话我就回去了。

No, no. Yeah, come in.|没,没有,进来吧。

You're looking good. Fuckin' A.|你看上真不错,靠...

You're looking good, too.|你看起来也很好。

Yeah, I joined a gym.|我入了个健身俱乐部。

I haven't gone yet,but I joined.|我还没去过,不过已经是会员了。

Where do you want me to put the pie?|我把这些馅饼放在那里?

Oh, on the rug's fine.|放在地毯上就可以。

One second.|等一会。

So, who gave you the ring?|谁送你的那戒指?

Vito.

Vito?|Vito是谁?

Katana.

Vito the Cat.|VITO猫。

He hates it.|他讨厌这样。

Hates what?|讨厌什么?

He thinks when you call him the Cat|他觉得我们这样叫他的时候是在叫只猫

you're dissing him.|你在取笑他吧。

You know, it's like a--|你知道,这就好象--

it's like you're calling him a pussy.|这就好比你叫他做小猫。

What does Vito do?|Vito是做什么的?

I'm not really sure.|我也不是太清楚。

Deals with the money.|跟钱打交道吧。

Money?|跟钱?

He's connected.|好象是搞商业关系。

Connected to what?|什么商业关系?

You know, connected.|你也知道的,就是那种。

Leather couch!|皮沙发!

Ha, fucking awesome!|哈,真他妈棒!

Genuine.|真皮的。

And look at the bed.|还有这张床。

And the TV. What are you watching?|还有电视,你在看什么?

Oh, I'm learning how to play guitar.|我在学弹吉他。

No shit.|不会吧。

Uh-huh.|正是。

Are you serious?|你玩真的?

As cancer.|我都癌了 骗你干啥。

I brought Chianti.|我买了瓶基安蒂红酒。

That's nice.|不错。

Um, I'll find some glasses.|嗯,我去找几个杯子。

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频