首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
偷穿高跟鞋 [In Her Shoes] 2005 - cd2/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
22
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-31 11:39:10 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:8379次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

"into his mouth.|含进嘴里

"Kit's gasp urged him on.|猫咪般的喘息声更让他兴奋

"He licked the material until it clung...|他不断的吸吮着

"to the ripe peak...|直到她兴奋到最高点

"then drew the turgid flesh deep into his mouth.|他舔噬着她的下体

"Kit moaned, her body spasming in response.|猫咪在呻吟 她的身体不断地抽搐着

Her eyes were closed, her lips parted."|她闭上了眼睛 嘴唇一张一合

Okay, um, embarrassing as this is to admit...|好了 真是尴尬

I'm officially turned on.|我都开始“性奋”起来了

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Does this mean that I'm your bitch?|这样一来 我是不是就得任由你摆布?

Do you want to be my bitch?|那你愿意吗?

I have wanted to be your bitch since my first day at Dommel.|我从第一天在"Dommel"上班 就在盼望着

That Chicago trip- I was convinced it was all gonna come together for me there.|芝加哥那次 我可是鼓足了勇气才去的

- Was I unfriendly? - Oh, no. I mean, not compared to, say, Stalin.|- 我那么不好接触吗? - 不 我是说 跟斯大林没法比

[Both Laugh]

I'm sorry.|我很抱歉

- Hmm. I was hideous. - That's okay.|- 嗯 我是很可怕的 - 那还好

You have plenty of time to make it up to me.|你有很多的时间可以来补偿我

[Dogs Barking]

- Go, go, go! - [Barking]|跑 跑 跑起来

Come on, come on!|快点 快点跑!

- [Barking] - Yes! Go!|好极了 跑啊

Yes! [Laughing] Yes!|漂亮! 成功了!

So, how's it going with Hotsy Tots?|那个〝漂亮宝贝〝怎么样了?

- [Chuckling] Oh, fine. - "Fine," she says.|- 噢 还好 - 〝还好〝听见没?

- [Chuckles] - What?|怎么了?

There's no "fine" with grandkids.|和外孙在一起没有〝还好〝这个字

It's either the best day of your life or sheer torture.|要嘛就是你生命中最美好的时光  不然就是彻底的折磨

- What do you do together? - I don't know. We eat.|- 你们在一起都在干嘛? - 我不知道 我们一起吃饭

[Mrs. Lefkowitz] Huh.! That's it?|就这件事?

Oh, do things she likes to do.|做一些她喜欢做的事

Read the fashion magazines, surf the Net, watch the smut on the cable.|看流行杂志 上上网  看有线电视的垃圾节目

- I don't have cable. - [Mrs. Lefkowitz] No cable?|- 我没有装有线电视 - 没有有线电视?

And she wonders why she and the girl aren't all buddy-buddy.|她还奇怪为什么自己和孙女不够亲近

I don't need television to build a relationship with my granddaughter.|我不需要用电视 来建立我和孙女之间的关系

You're new to this. Trust me.|这方面你经验不足 相信我

It's all about surround sound.|全都是跟环绕立体声有关的

[Woman On TV] I just needed a little kiss to make me feel better...|我只是需要一个吻 来让我感觉舒服一点

but now it wasn't working.|不过现在起不了任何作用了

- Maggie! - Oh!|- 麦琪 - 噢!

We're having Cosmopolitans. Would you like one?|我们买了《柯梦波丹》你要来一本吗?

[Woman On TV] I wasn't getting the same rush. Tonight, I needed more.|我不会那么忙了 今晚我要更多的

No, thanks.|不 谢了

Meanwhile, uptown, Charlotte wondered when relationships had gotten so complicated.|同时 在住宅区 关系变的复杂 夏洛特在想着

She yearned for the time when dinner was followed by dessert, not lubricant.|她渴望着餐后甜点 而不是润滑剂

- [Gags] - Ooh, whoops!

[All Laughing]

[Ella] Oh, my.|噢! 不好意思

I don't want to. Or maybe I do. I don't know what I want, but-|我不想 或者我想 我不知道我想要什么 但是...

- I've seen this one. - [Charlotte] I can't.|- 我看过这个 - 我不能

- I want children and nice bedding and- - It's funny.|- 我想要孩子和不错的寝具 还有 - 很有趣

[Woman] That night, they made love the Charlotte way-polite-|那晚 他们以夏洛特的方式^做** 很优雅

[Mrs. Lefkowitz] Oh, it was wonderful.|噢! 这真的太棒了

- I thought so. - Oh, you would.|- 我想也是 - 噢! 你当然会

- Now, walk up straight now. - Thank you for everything.|- 小心走路 - 谢谢你的招待

- Good. - Have a very wonderful day.|- 好 - 今天非常愉快

- Yes, and have a good sleep, and no sugar. - Okay. And good night.|- 没错 睡个好觉 不要吃糖 - 好的 晚安

- Good night. - Yeah.|- 晚安 - 是啊

[Chuckling] Well-Yeah, okay.|哇 好啊!

Okay. Thank you. Good night.|好了 谢谢你 晚安

[Water Running]

What's up with Lewis?|路易斯怎么了?

I don't know what you're talking about.|我不知道你在说些什么

I say go for it. Just jump him.|我说赶快行动吧 上他

Maggie!|麦琪!

Don't talk like that. Here.|在这里 不许说那样的话

Half the fun of sex... is talking about it.|性爱的一半乐趣就是谈论它

Well, I guess I missed that half.|我想我错过了那一半

You never talked about sex?|你从来不谈论性爱?

[Sighs] Occasionally with Ira.|和艾拉偶尔谈过

Kind of.|一点点

Yeah, but what about girlfriends?|是啊 那女朋友之间呢?

The first time you got laid.|你的第一次

You had to tell someone that.|你总得找个人说说吧

It was my wedding night. It was assumed.|那是我的新婚之夜

You missed out on one of the all-time greatest conversations in life.|你错过了人生中最美妙的一次交谈

Who'd you tell?|你告诉了谁?

Rose.|罗丝

Well, maybe if I'd had a sister.|或许如果我也有个姐姐

Even when you were so small...|就连你很小的时候

you had a bond that I'd never had with anyone.|你都有个伙伴 而我谁都没有

You still close like that?|你们还是那么亲密吗?

Sure.|当然

- You don't talk about her. - What do you want to hear?|- 你没提起过她 - 你想听什么?

We're totally fine. We're-We're tight. We're thick as thieves.|我们都很好 我们...很亲密

Let's ask her down. I'd like to know her too.|我们请她过来 我也想认识她

You know, I doubt she would come.|我想她不会来的

She's, like, really busy. She's a lawyer.|她 好象 真的很忙 她是一位律师

- No kidding. What kind? - The really busy kind.|- 别开玩笑 哪一种律师? - 真的很忙的那一种

[Amy] What do you do once they've all peed?|他们要是一块儿撒尿你怎么办?

[Rose] Hmm. Give 'em a brush. Take 'em all home.|给他们擦擦 把他们都带回家

Make sure they have water to drink.|确保他们有足够的水喝

- After that. - Then I'm done.|- 之后呢 - 就没我的事了

- So what do you do? - Whatever.|- 那你干嘛? - 随便喽

- Shop for food, cook for my boyfriend. - I know his name.|- 去买吃的 给我男朋友做饭 - 我知道他的名字

I know, but I've never really had a real, live, grown-up boyfriend before...|我知道 但我从来没有过 真正意义上的男朋友

and I'm gonna use the word as often as I can.|我要尽可能地多说这个单字

All right, first of all, he's not grown up.|好了 首先 他并不成熟

None of them are.|男人永远都是长不大的

You know, there's a consistency to your cynicism which is truly beautiful.|你一贯的愤世嫉俗还真是可爱

Hmm. Just don't be surprised...|别奇怪

if he turns out to be... less than perfect.|如果他开始变的不完美

And don't be surprised if he doesn't.|也不要惊讶 如果他没有变

- I gotta go. - Good-bye.|- 我该走了 - 拜拜

- Have fun. - I'll call you.|- 好好享受 - 我再打电话给你

All right.|好啊

[Old Man] You sound too pretty, Maggie, to be cleaning bedpans.|你声音真好听 麦琪 让你洗便盆真是太委屈你了

You're right. I am.|你是对的 没错

I have a grandson, a doctor over in Tampa. I should introduce you.|我有一个孙子在"坦帕"那里当医生 我应该把他介绍给你

- [Chuckles] You don't want to do that. - Are you bad news?|- 你不会想要那么做吧! - 你有什么不好吗?

[Sighs] Well, you know, I don't mean to be, but yeah.|我不是那个意思 不过...

Well, since you're not gonna marry my grandson...|好吧 鉴于你不能嫁给我孙子

you might as well read to me.|或许你可以读书给我听

- I'm kind of a slow reader. - Perfect.|- 我读书很慢 - 好极了

I'm a slow listener.|我听东西很慢

"The... art... of...|"失去的...

Iosing"-|艺术...

- You know, I should just get back to work. - What is it, dyslexia?|- 我该回去工作了 - 怎么了? 难语症吗?

- What are you, a teacher? - Professor.|- 你是谁?老师吗? - 教授

Retired. Just take your time, Maggie.|已经退休了 慢慢来 麦琪

Listen to the words as you're about to say them.|听听那些单字 当作是你要讲出来的

Nine times out of 10, you'll hear a mistake coming...|10次有9次 你会听到错误的

and you'll correct it before you make it.|在犯错之前你就会更正它

Then again, you might make a total ass of yourself.|再发生一次 你都会跟自己生气

Oh, come on.|来吧

Poetry's supposed to be slow.|诗就是要慢慢念的

"The... art...|"失去的...

"of... losing...|"艺术...

"isn't hard to...|"不难...

"master.|"掌握

"So many... things...|"所以...许多事...

"may... seem... file-|"似乎...本来...

"seem... filled...|"本来...就会...

"with the... intent...|"就会...

"to be... lost...|"失去...

"that their... loss...|"失去了...

"is no...|"并不是...

"disaster.|灾难

"Lose... some-|"每天...

"something every day.|"失去一些东西

'"Ac-Accept the fluster...|"承受丢失钥匙的...

"of lost door keys.|"慌乱

"I lost... two cities...|"我失去了...两座城市

"two... rivers...|"两条...河流

"a... contin-|"一...片...

"continen- continent.|"一片...陆地

"I... miss them...|"我...想念它们...

"but it wasn't a... disaster.|"不过那不是...灾难...

"Even... losing you...|"甚至于...失去你...

"the joking voice...|"开玩笑的声音

"a... gesture...|"我爱的...一...

"I love...|"一种手势...

"I... shan't have lied.|"我...不会撒谎的...

"It's... evi-evident...|"很明显...

"the... art... oflosing's...|"失去的...艺术...

"not too hard to master...|"不难掌握...

"though it look- though it may look...|"尽管它...它看起来

"like- (Write it.!)-|"像(写出来!)

"like...|"像...

disaster."|"灾难

Well, what do you think?|你觉得怎么样?

[Sighs] Good.|很好

Unacceptable answer. What's the poem about?|不接受这样的回答 这首诗是在谈论什么?

- I don't know. - Yes, you do. What's it about?|- 我不知道 - 不 你知道的 是在谈论什么?

- Losing? - What?|- 失去? - 什么?

- Love? - Ah.|- 爱情? - 啊

And how about that?|那是怎么回事呢?

Is the love lost already?|爱情已经失去了吗?

Is Bishop writing about it as a possibility, a probability?|比夏普写这个是作为一种可能性吗?

What?|是什么?

Well...|这个...

in the beginning, she's talking about...|开始 她是说

Iosing real things, like keys.|失去真实存在的东西 像是钥匙

And then she- she gets, like-|然后她说 像是

she lost a continent.|她失去了一片大陆

- She's getting grandiose. - Yeah.|- 她装作不在乎 - 没错

And the way she says it is like- like it doesn't matter.|她说这就好象是- 跟它没什么关系

Ah.|啊

Her tone- would you call it detached?|她的风格 你觉得是独立的吗?

I think she wants to sound detached.|我觉得她希望听起来很独立

You know, she wants to... sound...|她希望...听起来

like it doesn't matter...|就像是无所谓...

'cause she knows, deep down...|因为她知道在内心深处

how bad it's gonna feel to lose.|失去的感觉有多糟糕

Lose what?|失去什么?

Or whom?|或是谁?

Is it a lover?|他是一位情人吗?

No.|不是

It's a friend.|他是一个朋友

A-plus.|A+

Smart girl.|聪明的女孩

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Sighs]

[Sydelle] Oh, what a-a comfortable home.|噢! 多么舒适的家啊

It's very, uh, lived in.|非常...呃...温馨

Well, what can I get you?|我给你们拿点什么?

- I'll have a white wine, and he'll have the same. - Oh, good.|- 我要一杯白酒 他也一样 - 噢 好的

Why don't you just make yourself at home, and I'll be right back.|请你们把这里当作自己的家一样 我会很快就回来

- Hey, Dad! - Hello, sweetie.|- 嘿 爸爸 - 你好啊 宝贝儿

- Oh! - Where's Maggie?|- 噢! - 麦琪在哪里?

- Oh, not here. - Oh, thank God. We don't need her drama tonight.|- 不在这里 - 谢天谢地 今晚我们不用看她的闹剧

- Why isn't she here? Is something wrong? - No, we just had a fight.|- 她为什么不在这里? 有什么事吗? - 没有 我们只是吵了一架

- About what? - Can we talk about this later?|- 为什么吵? - 我们可不可以等一下再谈好吗?

Yes. Bad enough she monopolizes the evening when she's here.|是啊 她在这里 霸占着整个晚上已经够糟了

Oh, let me see that ring.|给我看看那枚戒指

[Gasps] Oh, wow. Look at that.|喔 哇 看看这个

Rose tells me you have a daughter as well, Sydelle.|罗丝告诉我你还有一个女儿 希黛尔

My Marcia? You'll meet her.|我的玛西亚? 你会跟她见面的

You'll love her. Everyone does. My Marcia's a decorator.|你会喜欢她 人人如此 我的玛西亚是个装饰家

[Mrs. Stein] Really?|真的吗?

[Sydelle] She's an absolute genius in her work.|她在她的工作上简直就是一个天才

I'd like to say a few words.|我想说两句

Please. To Rose and Simon.|请举杯 为了罗丝和赛门

We're all blessed to be a part of your happiness.|我们很荣幸能成为你们幸福的一部份

Your love bonds notjust your two hearts...|你们两个不只是两颗心灵的融合

but the hearts of two families.|代表的是俩个家庭

- Mazel tov! - [All] Mazel tov!|- 好运! - 好运!

- Mazel tov! - Thanks, Dad.|- 好运! - 谢谢爸爸

- That went okay. - Yeah.|- 进行的很顺利 - 是啊

Where's Maggie?|麦琪在哪里?

Uh, it's hard to say. She moves around a lot.|很难说 她常常到处跑

Well, I want to meet her eventually, you know? She's your sister.|最终我还是想见她 她是你的妹妹

- I want to know her. - You will.|- 我想认识她 - 你会的

What was the fight about?|那次吵架是为了什么?

Mmm. Girl stuff.|女孩的琐事

Oh, shit.|噢 该死

Oh.!|噢

I should have used fresh vegetables instead of frozen.|我应该用新鲜蔬菜而不是冷冻的

[Ella] I don't think so. They were great.|我不这么觉得 这样很好吃

- Really delicious. They were good. - Really?|- 真的很好吃 很棒 - 真的吗?

Yes.|没错

- So, have you heard from Rose? - No.|- 你有罗丝的消息吗? - 没有

- So she hasn't gotten back to you. - About what?|- 所以她没有回复你 - 回复什么?

You were going to invite her down, Maggie.|你要请她过来 麦琪

I don't know where you got that idea.|我不知道你怎么会有那个念头

Maggie, I specifically asked you to.|麦琪 我指明要你做的

So? Just because you specifically asked doesn't mean I'm going to.|你指明要我做 不代表我就要这么做

You shouldn't smoke. You have a family history of lung cancer.|你不该抽烟 你有家族肺癌病史的

I have a family history of car wrecks too.|我还有一个家族车祸史呢

Does that mean I shouldn't drive?|那是否意味着我不能开车?

- That is not funny. - It wasn't supposed to be.|- 那并不好笑 - 本来就不好笑

All right, what is the problem between you and Rose?|好了 你和罗丝之间到底有什么问题?

- Why don't you want her to visit? - Why do you?|- 你为什么不想请她来? - 你为什么想?

I mean, am I not good enough for you?|我是说 对你来说我不够好吗?

This has nothing to do with you.|这和你一点关系也没有

She's my daughter's daughter, and I want to get to know her too.|她是我女儿的女儿 我也想要了解她

[Water Running]

What was Caroline like with you girls?|凯洛琳和你们在一起时是怎样的?

I mean, as a mom, how do you remember her?|我是说 作为一个妈妈 你是怎么想她的?

Why don't you ask Rose?|你为什么不去问罗丝呢?

Maggie, please grow up.|麦琪 拜托成熟一点

She was special.|她很特别

Different than the other moms.|和其它的妈妈不同

She used to surprise us.|她喜欢给我们惊喜

One time I opened up my lunch box...|有一次我打开我的午餐盒

and there was a tiara inside.|里面有一顶王冠

A tiara. With your sandwich?|一顶王冠 和你的三明治放在一起?

Instead of a sandwich.|只有王冠

What was she like as a daughter?|作为一个女儿她又是怎样的?

No tiaras.|没有王冠

But I loved her so much.|但是我深深爱着她

But loving her in the right way was difficult, for me, anyway.|但是对于我来说 用正确的方式爱她是很困难

I didn't know there was a right way and a wrong way.|我不知道还有正确和错误之分

Neither did I.|我也不知道

I had ideas-|我的想法就是

I had unwelcomed ideas about how to keep her safe.|我那个讨厌的想法 就是如何确保她的安全

Like?|比如说?

Like, I thought she should have been on her medication all the time.|比如 我认为她应该不停的吃药

I thought that her relationship with your father...|我认为她和你爸爸的关系

was far too passionate for her to handle.|超过了她所能承受的热情范围

And as far as children were concerned...|对一个孩子而言

she was in no condition, no condition at all.|她没有病 根本没有病

So you wish she never had me.|所以你希望她从未生下我

You know what I wish, Maggie?|你知道我期望什么吗 麦琪?

I wish I'd kept my big mouth shut long enough...|我希望我能闭上我的大嘴巴

to hear what she wanted out of life.|听听生活之外她想要什么

[Chattering In Distance]

[Chuckles]

[Sydelle] There she is! There's the bride!|她在那里 新娘在那里

Be strong.|坚强一点

Stay right here. I'll get your corsage.|在这等一下 我去拿你的装饰花

Corsage? What is this, a prom?|装饰花? 这是什么?学校舞会吗?

- Ladies? - Ah, thank you.|- 女士们 - 啊 谢谢

- Who are these people? - I have no idea.|- 这些人是谁? - 我不认识

- Except for my Marcia. - Hello!|- 除了"我的玛西亚" - 哈啰!

Hey, you're not sticking around...|你刚才不在

to watch me ooh and ahh over a Mixmaster Deluxe?|没看见我在这敷衍过来敷衍过去的

It's good of you to let Sydelle do this.|你肯让希黛尔做这些真是太好了

- Oh, like gale force winds could stop her. - Go easy on her.|- 只有强风大浪才能阻止她 - 对她友善一点

- Marcia's giving her a very hard time these days. - Oh, what's she doing?|- 这些天玛西亚让她很难过 - 她做了什么?

Decorating in last year's colors?|用了去年的流行色做装饰?

She joined Jews forJesus.|她加入了犹太教

Yoo-hoo! Ladies, it's time...|女士们 时间到了

for the entertainment portion of our soiree.|这次聚会的娱乐时间啦

Uh, everyone get where you can see. Anita, Jackie, come on.|大家找个看的见的地方 阿妮塔 杰奇 坐好

Scoot. [Giggles] Here we go.|动作快 来啰

[Women] Aw!|哇

We, who know Rose, are so thrilled...|每个认识罗丝的人都会很兴奋

that this day has finally arrived.|这一天终于来临了

- Aw. - There was a time we had our doubts.|- 哇 - 那时候我们还是很怀疑

[Laughter]

Oh, my goodness.|噢 我的上帝啊

All that time spent with her nose buried in her book.|那段时间她一直埋首在书本里

- [Laughter] - [Woman] Oh, bookworm.|噢 书呆子

Of course, there were romances, but for some reason or other, nothing stuck.|当然 也有浪漫史 但由于种种原因 什么也没留下

- Oh! - [Woman] A little heavy.|- 噢 - 有一点沉重

- Oh. One thing Rose always had was a great appetite. - [Laughter]|有一件事就是 罗丝一直拥有很好的胃口

For life!|一辈子都是

[Groans]

Oh, God!|噢 天啊

Why would anyone want to marry me? I'm disgusting!|为什么会有人想娶我?我这么恶心

The only disgusting person here is your stepmother. She's hideous.|唯一恶心的家伙就是你的继母 她是个讨厌鬼

So why is she giving me this party? She hates me.|那她干嘛要办这个聚会? 她恨我

Someone else should do it- someone who l-loves me...|应该由别人来办的 一个爱我的人

someone who can look at me and say...|有人可以看着我并且说

"All of this is nothing more than the happiness you deserve."|所有这一切只不过 是你应该得到的幸福

Young lady.|年轻的小姐

Rose Feller, don't you dare walk out on-|罗丝 菲勒 你胆敢就这么走了

- I am talking to my friend! - [Screaming]|- 我在跟我朋友说话

She's crazy. She's crazy.! She's sick in the head.!|她疯了 她疯了 她脑袋秀逗了

Hands down, best shower I've ever been to.|毫无疑问 我参加过的最好的洗礼

[Door Closes]

Engagement should be a happy time, Rosie.|订婚应该是一段欢乐时光 罗丝

So should childhood and graduation.|童年和毕业也应该如此

And happy hour.|还有欢乐时光

Did you know more suicides happen during happy hour than any other time of day?|你知道吗 现在在欢乐时光中自杀事件 比其它时间要多的多

- Is that true? - I wouldn't doubt it.|- 那是真的吗? - 我不会怀疑

I love you, you know.|我爱你 你知道的

- Who's Rose? - There's this thing called privacy, Dora.|- 罗丝是谁? - 有一样东西叫隐私 朵拉

This from a girl who puts a postage stamp on her bottom and calls it a swimsuit.|这个女孩把邮票盖在屁股上就叫泳衣

[Both Laughing]

[Line Ringing]

[Female Electronic Voice] The number you have called is no longer in service.|你所拨的电话已经暂停使用 请查明后再拨

If you feel you have reached this recording in error-|如果您正在收听这段语音...

Hmm.

Hey.|嘿

Are you dead?|你是死了吗?

What were you thinking, going to the mall?|你在想些什么 去购物中心?

The mall is for young people, people with teeth.|购物中心只适合年轻人 有牙齿的人

Well, my son's finally getting married, and the girl's a ninny.|我儿子终于结婚了 儿媳妇是个傻子

"Shut up, Ma," he says. "Just show up in something nice."|"闭嘴 妈" 他说 "表示一点友好〝

- You know what I saw today? - What?|- 知道我今天看见什么了吗? - 什么?

Pants with "Juicy" written across the heinie. I'm gonna wear that?|屁股上印着"肥美多汁"字样的裤子 我要穿那个吗?

Just wear something you're comfortable in.|穿一些让你觉得舒服的吧

I haven't been comfortable since the Dodgers left Brooklyn.|道奇队离开布鲁克林之后 我就没舒服过

What's your favorite thing you ever wore?|你曾经穿过最喜欢的是什么?

- Ever? - Yeah. In your whole life.|- 曾经? - 是啊 你这一生当中

My going-away suit from my wedding.|结婚那天我的

Black and white checks, very fitted.|是黑白格的 非常合适

I felt likeJackie Kennedy in that suit.|感觉就像是洁姬 甘乃迪在穿的一样

Give me your credit card. Give it to me.|给我你的信用卡 把信用卡给我

Can I get you a size?|告诉我你的尺寸?

No, I'm going to the women's suit department.|不用了 我要去女装专柜

[Door Opens]

So?|怎样?

- Jackie Kennedy? - Better. Jackie Onassis.|- 像洁姬 甘乃迪吗? - 更好 像洁姬 奥纳西斯

That looks so good on you.|你穿起来很好看

Oh, Maggie, you're so sweet. Good job!|噢 麦琪 你人真好 干的好

You ready?|你好了吗?

I don't know what to wear to a Main Line wedding.|我不知道要穿什么 去参加一个重要的婚礼

It doesn't matter. Wear whatever you want.|没关系的 想穿什么就穿什么

- Believe me, when the bride's name is Lopey, it matters. - Look, th-that looks great.|- 相信我 如果新娘的名字是洛琵 就有事了   - 这件很好看

- Come on. - Really?|- 就是它吧 - 真的吗?

- Yeah. Come on. We gotta go. - Okay.|- 是啊 快点吧 我们该走了 - 好的

I can't believe you have a friend named Lopey.|我无法相信你有个朋友叫洛琵

- Come on, come on, come on. - I'm sorry. Wait.|- 快点 快点 - 抱歉 等一下

Are you okay? 'Cause if there's gonna be any stabbing, I need a little heads up.|你没事吧? 因为如果有什么 伤到自尊的事 我得小心点

[Laughs Softly] I'm fine.|我没事

Oh, my God.|噢! 我的天啊

Oh, shit. MyJimmy Choos!|噢 该死 我的"Jimmy Choos"的鞋子

Chewing gum?|口香糖?

Oh, that bitch. That bitch!|那个婊子 那个婊子

- No one will notice. - Right. No one's gonna notice that.|- 没有人会注意的 - 没错 没有人会注意的

"Hi. Hi. Hi! Hi. I can talk, 'cause I have a mouth." My heel has a mouth!|"嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 我能讲话 因为我有 一张嘴" 我的鞋跟有一张嘴

No one will notice.|没有人会注意的

Oh, my God! What happened to your heel?|噢 我的天啊 你的鞋跟怎么啦?

Uh, best wishes, Lopey, Jordan.|祝福你 洛琵

Thanks, Simon.|谢谢 赛门

[Maggie] "Let the wind die down.|就让风渐渐吹息

"Let the... shed go black inside.|让...小屋隐没于黑暗

"Let evening come.|让夜晚来临

"To the bottle in the ditch...|来到渠中的瓶子里

"to the scoop... in the oats...|来到燕麦片中的

"to... air in the lung...|勺子上,进入肺里的空气

[Snoring Softly]

Let evening come."|让夜晚来临

~~ [Chamber Music Playing In Distance]

- [Exhales] - [Jim] Can I take that for you?|我再拿一杯给你好吗?

I hear you're getting married. Congratulations.|我听说你要结婚了 恭喜你了

Congratulations are for the groom.|"恭喜"是说给新郎听的

You say "best wishes" to the bride.|对新娘应该说"祝福"

I guess my manners aren't what they should be.|我想我的表现不是他们应该有的

[Chuckles] Gee, really?|是吗?

Rose, I am really sorry.|罗丝 我真的很抱歉

I've felt horrible about myself for two solid months.|在过去的两个月里 我感觉糟糕透了

I've felt horrible about myself my whole life...|我觉得我一生都糟透了

so you'll get no sympathy from me.|所以你得不到我的任何同情

You know what they called me growing up?|知道他们怎么叫我吗?

Fudgie the Whale.|弗杰小鲸鱼

I'm still shocked when a woman wants me...|我仍然很震惊 当一个女人愿意要我

and sometimes I do really stupid things because I can't believe I can.|而我有时候真的会做蠢事 因为我不相信我有那个能力

- That thing with your sister- - Was inexcusable.|- 和你妹妹的事 - 是不可原谅的

No matter what you weighed in high school.|无论你高中的时候有多重

You ruined everything.|你把一切毁了

[Quietly] I know.|我知道

What we had... was really special.|我们曾有过的 是真的很特别

Oh, please! What we-|噢 拜托 我们...

Because of you, I have no idea where my sister is.|因为你 我都不知道我妹妹在哪里

I can't reach her. Her phone's cut off.|我联络不到她 她的手机关机了

She doesn't even know I'm engaged. My own sister.|她都不知道我订婚了 我的亲妹妹啊

My best friend.|我最好的朋友

And the worst part is, I can't talk to anyone about it.|而最糟糕的就是 我不能告诉任何人

If I tell my father, he'll get all panicked and mad at me...|如果我告诉我爸爸 他会提心吊胆 对我大发雷霆

for not taking better care of her.|因为我没有照顾好她

And if I tell Simon- I can't tell Simon.|如果我告诉赛门 我不能告诉他

Why not?|为什么不?

Because...|因为...

he'll hate her.|他会恨她的

And that, I couldn't bear.|那样 我承受不了

Hi, Jim.|嗨 吉姆

Here I am, trying to be patient, trying to be understanding...|我在这里 我在努力忍受 努力去理解

while you lose your freaking mind.|那个时候你只是一时失去理智

- I'm not losing my mind. - Ping-ponging between comatose and homicidal.|- 我没有失去理智 - 难以取舍是吧

God, every day I wake up thinking, "Maybe today's the day she'll come back.|上帝啊 每天我醒来都在想 "或许她今天会回来"

- I'm right here. - " Maybe today she'll look at me like she used to.|- 我就在这里啊 - "或许她会像以前那样看着我

She'll- She'll look at me in the eye, tell me what she's thinking."|她会...她会看着我的双眼 告诉我她的想法

- Simon? - But no, no, no.|- 赛门 - 但是没有 没有

Today's the day you look him in the eye...|今天你看着的是他的双眼

tell him what you're thinking.|告诉他你的想法

The guy who treated you like a- like a disposable washrag.|那个把你当作用完即丢的家伙

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

This has nothing to do with him.|这和他没有任何关系

This is about you and me-|这是关于你和我

you not talking to me, you not telling me what's going on inside you.|你不和我谈心 不告诉我你的内心世界

Tell me.|告诉我

[Sighs]

I won't marry you like this.|像这样我不会娶你的

I won't do it.|我不会的

[Car Drives Away]

So this lady today, she, um- she heard about how I shopped for Mrs. Lefkowitz...|这位女士 今天听说了 我给莱福克威兹夫人买衣服的事

and she asked if I'd do the same for her.|所以她问我是否同样也可以帮她

- No kidding? - Yeah.|- 不是开玩笑 - 不是

- Said she'd pay. - Well, she'd better.|- 她付钱 - 最好是这样

- Do you think there's other women down here who would? - Are you kidding? Scads.|- 你觉得这里其它的女人有谁会愿意吗? - 你在开玩笑吗?

I was thinking of doing it maybe like... a business.|我在想这样也许像是...一种交易

Well, that's an excellent idea.|那真是个好主意

Um, I'm really terrible at numbers.|我是个数字白痴

I mean, adding and stuff.|我是指 算数

Well, I'm good with them. I can help.|我很擅长 我可以帮忙

I mean, if you like.|如果你愿意的话

Yeah. Sure.|好啊 当然了

That'd be good.|太好了

Gin.|Gin

[Gasps]

[Knocking]

- Oh, no. - Dad?|- 哦 不是吧 - 爸爸?

- Dad? - You are not welcome here!|- 爸爸? - 这里不欢迎你

- Rose? You all right? - Are you kidding?|- 罗丝 你没事吧? - 你在开玩笑吗?

I'm fantastic. Turns out I have a grandmother I never knew about.|我很惊讶 我发现有了一个 我从来不知道的外婆

It was in your own best interest. Your father thought-|那只是你个人兴趣罢了 你爸爸认为

Why are you speaking? You do not have any place in this conversation.|你干嘛说话? 这里没有你说话的份

- Excuse me, miss. This is my house. - Sydelle. Please.|- 抱歉 小姐 这是我的家 - 希黛尔  别这样

How did she find you?|她是怎么找到你的?

How did she lose me?|她是怎么失去我的?

She said she sent birthday cards.|她说她寄了生日卡

Please tell me you never got 'em.|请告诉我你从没有收到过

Our mother was dead, our father was practically catatonic.|我们的妈妈死了 我们的爸爸简直就是一个神经病

- A grandmother might have come in handy. - She was impossible, Rose.|- 外婆可能多少会有一点用 - 她不可能的 罗丝

Bossy, self-righteous, nosy about things that weren't her business.|跋扈 自以为是 好管闲事

- Like what? - Trust me. We were better off without her.|- 就好象? - 相信我 我们没有她会更好

Because she was bossy? That doesn't make any sense.|因为她跋扈? 这说不过去

I didn't want to be around that, and I didn't want you around it.|我不想卷进去  不想你们卷进去

- What? - The judgment. The blame.|- 什么? - 批评 责怪

- For what? What-What'd she blame you for? - Everything.|- 因为什么? 她责怪你什么了? - 每一件事

- What everything? - Just everything.|- 什么每一件事情? - 就是每一件事情

- Dad! - For your mother, all right?|- 爸爸 - 为了你妈妈 好吗?

For her death.|为了她的去世

- She said that? - She didn't have to.|- 她这样说? - 她没有必要这样说

She wanted her protected all the time. Drugged.|她想要一直保护她 用药物

But Caroline- she didn't want to live that way.|但是凯洛琳 她不想要那样的生活

It made her foggy.|那使她迷茫

She couldn't take it if she was pregnant.|她怀孕的时候不能吃药的

So... we hoped it would be enough-|所以 我们希望能够尽力

loving each other, loving you and Maggie.|去爱对方 爱你和麦琪

There were so many good days.|有太多的美好时光

We thought it would be okay.|我们认为一切都会好的

Oh, God.|噢 上帝啊

I'm sorry, Rosie.|对不起 罗丝

I'm so sorry.|我很抱歉

[Ella] Now, um...|现在

the only opening on Thursday she has is 5:00.|周四她唯一的空闲时间就是5点

- P.M.? - Yes.|- 下午? - 是的

- That's right in the middle of dinner. - Well, take it or leave it.|- 正是晚饭的时间 - 要还是不要

- I'll take it if she won't. - I'll take it. I'll take it.|- 她不要我要 - 我要 我要

- "Mrs. Stempel." - Ella.|- "斯坦裴尔夫人" - 叶拉

Lewis! Are you looking for a personal shopper too?|路易斯!你也来找私人购物专家吗?

[Chuckling] No. A date, to the Tea Dance.|不 是约会 去茶舞会

And I'd be honored if you'd go with me.|我会很荣幸你和我一起去的

- I'd love to. - Pick you up at 4:00.|- 我很想去 - 4点来接你

- Lewis Feldman. - Ooh.|路易斯 费德曼

This place just keeps getting better and better.|这地方真是越来越好了

~~ [Humming]

[Gasps]

What are you doing here?|你在这里干什么?

I live here. What are you doing here?|我住在这里 你来这里干什么?

You live here? In an old folks home?|你住在这里?住在老人之家?

It's a retirement community for active seniors.|这是给活跃老年人的退休社团

Wait, so you- you live with our grandmother?|那么你和我们的外婆住在一起?

How'd you find out about her?|你怎么知道她的?

I can't believe she wrote you without telling me.|她竟然给你写信没有告诉我

It's so sneaky.|太鬼鬼祟祟了

Does it offend your strict moral code?|这触犯了你严格的道德法规吗?

So, how's it going for you down here?|那么 你在这里过的怎么样呢?

Who's buying your cocktails?|谁给你买鸡尾酒喝?

No one.|没有人

Oh, no. Is your mojo failing you already?|不是吧 你的个人魅力没有了吗?

My mojo's fine.|我的个人魅力很好

I just haven't felt like drinking.|我只是不想喝酒而已

Right. Probably haven't felt like stealing...|没错 可能也不想偷东西

or lying or having sex with inappropriate partners either.|或者是跟不合适的人上床

- Did you come down here just to abuse me? - [Door Shuts]|你来这里的目的就是为了羞辱我吗?

Maggie.! I hope you are prepared to be exceedingly rich...|麦琪 我希望你做好大富大贵的准备

because I booked you within an-|因为我给你预约了...

Rose. Oh.|罗丝 噢

Oh, Rose.|噢 罗丝

Look at you.|看看你

Oh, look how lovely you are. Oh.|你看你多可爱啊

[Laughing]

Oh. Do you remember me?|你还记得我吗?

Yeah.|是的

I remember you too.|我也记得你

You-You're exactly the same.|你一点都没变

Smiley and huggable and-|那么可爱 让人想拥抱你

- Ooh, and engaged? - What?|- 噢 订婚了? - 什么?

Oh, yeah.|是的

- Holy shit. To who? - No one you know.|- 天杀的 跟谁? - 你不认识

Champagne. Now, come with me.|香槟 来 跟我走

Tell me all about it.|告诉我这一切

I can't believe you're marrying somebody I haven't even met.|我不敢相信 你要嫁给一个我没见过的人

What's he like anyhow?|他到底长的怎么样?

Why? You want to screw him too?|干嘛? 你想把他也抢走?

I don't expect you to forgive me, Rose...|我不指望你会原谅我 罗丝

but I am sorry.|不过我很抱歉

[Squeaky Horn Tooting]

- [Maggie] Careful, Mrs. Haskell. - I'm always careful!|- 小心点 汉斯卡尔夫人 - 我一直都很小心

She hit somebody last week. It was a big to-do.|她上个礼拜撞了人 很难处理

And there's a store where you can buy eight different kinds of hemorrhoid creams.|那里有一间药房 你可以买到8种不同的痔疮药膏

All right. Here come the Queen Bees.|好了 蜂后们来了

Widows. They run the place. Oh, watch out.|寡妇们 他们经营这地方 机警一点

- Hello, ladies! This is my sister. - Maggie.|- 好啊 女士们 这位是我姐姐 - 麦琪

- Hi. - Hi, Maggie.|- 嗨 - 嗨 麦琪

Yep. Have a good day.|玩的愉快

This is the exercise pavilion. Hey, guys!|这是锻练场地 嗨 大家好

- Hi, Maggie. - This is my sister, Rose.|- 嗨 麦琪 - 这是我姐姐 罗丝

Hello, Rose!|你好 罗丝

[Man] Good, Lydia. A good stretch. That's it. And left.|好的 丽迪亚 伸展的很好 对了 换左边

Looking good, Mrs. Klein.|看起来不错 克莱恩夫人

- Hi, Maggie. - Hi, ladies.|- 嗨 麦琪 - 嗨 女士们

Hi!|嗨

I call these guys The Bench. They're all former lawyers.|我称呼这些人叫"法官席" 他们以前都是律师

- Gentlemen! Hey. - Hi, Maggie.|- 先生们 嗨 - 嗨 麦琪

This is my sister, Rose. She's a lawyer, too, from Philadelphia.|这是我姐姐 罗丝 她也是一位律师 从费城来的

- Which firm? - Uh, actually, no firm right now.|- 哪一家律师事务所? - 事实上 现在不在律师事务所

I'm just... taking some time off.|我刚刚辞职了

- Me too. - [Laughing]|- 我也是

- What are you doing, Ella? - Sit down, girls.|- 你在干什么? 叶拉 - 坐下 女孩们

I've got some things here I thought you might like to see.|我这里找到一些东西 我认为你们会有兴趣看看

- Whoa. - Oh, God.|- 哇 - 喔 天啊

- [Chuckles] - Look at you.|看看你

- These are great. - Hey, look. Our old living room.|- 这些真是太棒了 - 嘿 看 我们以前的客厅

Mm-hmm.|没错

Oh, God.|噢! 天啊!

Could Mom have been any prettier?|妈妈一直都是这么美吗?

Oh, you look exactly like her. Doesn't she?|你和她长得很像 不是吗?

- I wonder if there's a picture of Honey Bun. - That'd be pretty impossible.|- 我在想会不会有张哈尼邦的照片 - 根本不可能

- Who's Honey Bun? - Our dog.|- 谁是哈尼邦? - 我们的狗

- You had a dog? - For one day.|- 你们养过狗? - 就一天

The greatest day.|最好的一天

Mom woke us up really early. It was a school day. It was still dark out.|妈妈很早就叫醒我们 是上学日 外面依然很黑

It was winter.|那时候是冬天

And she put us in our best party dresses and dragged us down to the kitchen, which was-|她给我们穿上最好的舞会礼服 把我们拉到厨房 那里

- A mess. - Covered, every counter, in fudge.|- 一团糟 - 有很多的软糖

She'd been up all night making it.|她花了整晚的时间准备

We loaded it into the car, and she drove us right past school...|我们上了车 她开车带我们经过了学校

straight up to New York, to Lord & Taylor.|一直开到纽约 开到了Lord & Taylor

Which was closed, because we got there at 8:00 in the morning.|还没开门 因为我们到那里才早上8点

- That's right, and we hung out in the car. - Eating fudge for breakfast.|- 没错 我们坐在车里等着 - 吃软糖当早点

Mom had heard about Mrs. Fields. You know, the cookie lady?|妈妈听说过菲尔姿夫人 知道吗? 做饼干的那位夫人

And she figured that her fudge was just as good as those cookies, so-|她说她的软糖和饼干一样好

So she was gonna make a fortune.|所以她赚了很多钱

When it finally opened, we went in and, oh, God, she was so beautiful.|终于开了门 我们走进去 天哪 她太美了

- She was wearing this long, velvety gown. - At 8:00 in the morning?|- 她穿著天鹅绒的长炮 - 早上8点钟?

Well, by this time it was 10:00.|那时候已经10点了

I guess she talked to some of the store people about the fudge, but I don't remember.|我猜她和店里的人 说过软糖的事 我不记得了

Mmm, she spilled it, all over the jewelry counter.|她打翻了 撒得珠宝柜台里到处都是

- There was a guy who just kind of looked at her. - I don't remember a guy.|- 有一个男人好象在看她 - 我不记得有个男人

There was a guy, and he looked at her.|有的 他看着她

Anyway, Mom said that we could each get one present.|妈妈说我们每个人都可以挑一样礼物

- And you got- - A Nancy Drew book.|- 你要的是... - 南茜 德鲁的书

I asked for a puppy. And she got it!|我想要一只小狗 她就买给我了

[Sighs] He was so cute. I named him Honey Bun.|他非常可爱 我叫他哈尼邦

Why'd you only have it for one day?|为什么只养了一天?

- I guess Dad thought it was a bad idea. - [Ella] Why?|- 我猜是因为爸爸觉得不好吧 - 为什么?

I don't know. I think he thought I was too young.|我不知道 他可能觉得我太年轻了

No. He was just mad.|不 他只是很生气

- About a dog? - No, about the whole day.|- 对一只狗 - 不 对于那一整天

He didn't have any idea where we were, and school had called.|他不知道我们去了哪里 学校打电话来

- Oh. - Really?|- 噢 - 真的?

Yeah. He was really panicked and really, really mad at her.|他真的很担心 非常非常地生她的气

They had a huge fight.|然后他们大吵了一架

I don't remember a fight.|我不记得有吵架

You were in your room with a record playing.|你在房间里玩录音机

- I was? - Yeah.|- 我有吗? - 是的

I put you in there and turned the music on so you wouldn't hear them.|我把你带进房里 打开音乐 这样你就听不见了

[Ella] Why? What were they saying?|为什么? 他们说了什么?

He was saying...|他说...

she was unfit.|她不配做个妈妈

That's the word he used.|他用这个字

He said he was gonna... send her away. Put her away. Something.|他说要把她送走 把她关起来 之类的

- He kept saying "away." - Mmm. And her?|- "他一直在说"离开" - 那她呢?

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm a good mother."|"我什么病都没有 我是一个好妈妈"

He'd say, "away," and she'd say, "I'm their mother!"|他说"离开" 她就说"我是他们的妈妈"

So he was-he was gonna have her hospitalized.|所以他就...他就把她送到医院里了

Yeah.|是啊

Oh, God. The poor guy.|噢 天啊 可怜的人

When exactly was this?|确切的日期是几号?

November 3.|11月3号

No. No, it wasn't. It was, like, months before that.|不 不 不是 好象比那还要早

It was two days.|只有两天

It was Tuesday, and she died that Thursday.|是周二 她周四就去世了

It was on purpose, wasn't it?|是故意的 是不是?

The car, the tree.|那车还有那棵树

[Water Running]

Was it even raining that night?|那天晚上有下雨吗?

You were so little.|你太小了

How do you tell a six-year-old her mom left by choice?|怎样去告诉一个才6岁大的孩子 她的妈妈死了?

Who told you?|谁告诉你的

No one.|没有人

- Oh, God. Why can't I just stay mad at you? - [Sniffling]|天哪 为什么我无法生你的气?

'Cause we're a pair, like Sonny and Cher.|因为我们是一对 就像Sonny和Cher (一个夫妻文件的组合红遍乐坛与萤光幕)

They split up.|他们的组合解散了

- But they remained quite close. - [Chuckles]|但是他们仍然很亲密

I'm not engaged anymore.|我的订婚玩完了

Simon dumped me.|赛门把我给甩了

Why are you still wearing the ring?|那你干嘛还戴着戒指?

[Crying] I like how it feels.|我喜欢那种感觉

- Do you know his name? - Simon Stein.|- 你知道他的名字吗? - 赛门 斯坦

- Doctor? - Lawyer.|- 医生? - 律师

- Oh. Nice. - So you call information-|- 噢 不错 - 那你去查一下

"Simon Stein in Philly"- Get his number, make a call.|"住在费城的赛门 斯坦" 找到他的电话号码 打给他

And say what?|然后说什么?

"Hey, jerk, you broke my sister's heart. Come down here and make it right."|"嘿 混蛋 你伤了我姐姐的心 马上滚过来跟她和好"

Maybe not that, word-for-word.|或许不是那样 逐字逐句的

- He broke up with her. He's not gonna want to come. - Well, you don't know that.|- 他伤害了她 他不会想来的 - 你不知道

Men can be very confused.|男人会非常迷惑的

Yeah, too many options- be an astronaut, be a playboy.|是啊 有太多选择- - 当领航员 花花公子

Often a man needs help making the right choice.|一个男人常常需要有人 帮他做个正确的选择

Yeah, how am I supposed to help him? He doesn't even know me.|是嘛 那我该怎么帮他? 他都不认识我

He knows your sister.|他认识你姐姐

And loves her, or he wouldn't have proposed in the first place.|他爱她 不然他不会主动求婚的

- So? - So, what if he learns she was in trouble?|- 那又怎样? - 那么 如果他知道她出事了会怎样?

Or sick.|或是生病了

Or pregnant.|或者怀孕了

Dora!|朵拉

Don't look so shocked, Miss Comes-To-Florida-|别那么吃惊 "来到佛罗里达"

To-Milk-Your-Grandmother- For-All-She's-Worth.|"榨取你外婆所有一切"小姐

We know all about you.|我们都知道你是怎么回事

- So, dog walking. - Oh, don't worry about it.|- 溜狗 - 别担心

It's not forever. It's just to keep me busy till I figure out my next move.|不是永远的 只是为了我在知道 下一步怎么走之前让自己忙一点

Well, when you figure it out, I hope you'll let me know.|当你知道了 我希望你能告诉我

You know, down here, if you don't have successful grandchildren to brag about...|住在这里 你要是没有出色的外孙来炫耀

you're screwed.|就会被瞧不起

What are we reading today? A little Emily Dick? A little-|我们今天来读点什么呢? 艾米丽 迪克吗? 还是...

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Footsteps Approaching]

Did they move him?|他们给他换房间了吗?

He died.|他死了

This morning.|今天早晨

Bummer.|讨厌

- Were you on duty? - No, l-I don't work here.|- 你值班吗? - 不 我不在这里工作

This is his chart.|这是他的病历表

You're his grandson, the doctor.|你是他的外孙 那个医生

Who are you?|你是谁?

Um, nobody. L-I just- I read to him sometimes.|谁也不是 我只是有时候读书给他听

You're Maggie.|你是麦琪

He talked about me?|他提起过我?

Just a little.|一点点

~~ [DistantJazz]

- ~~ [Jazz] - [Chattering]

- Hey. - Hey.|- 嘿 - 嘿

Who's Fred Astaire?|那个"弗雷德﹒阿斯泰尔"是谁? (著名的歌舞之王)

That's Lewis.|是路易斯

You're a very good dancer, Lewis.|你真是一个好舞伴 路易斯

Know what else I'm good at?|知道我还擅长什么吗?

[Gasps]

[Gasps]

Simon.|赛门

What are you doing here?|你来这里干嘛?

I came as soon as your sister called.|接到你妹妹的电话我就赶过来了

Should you be drinking?|你能喝酒吗?

~~ [Piano Plays Gentle Melody]

[No Audible Dialogue]

- So you're not pregnant. - No. [Confused Chuckle]|- 那么你就是没有怀孕 - 没有

- Never were. - Don't you think I would tell you if I were pregnant?|- 从来没有 - 你认为如果我怀孕不会告诉你吗?

I don't know. You know, I hope so, but, frankly...|我不知道 我希望是 但是 老实说

there were a lot of things you weren't telling me back there.|有太多的事情你都没有告诉过我

~~ [Gentle Melody Continues]

I promise, anything I kept from you had nothing to do with us.|我保证 我不告诉你的事 都是跟我们无关

It was about Maggie.|是关于麦琪的

[Sighs] I was protecting her because that's what I do.|我保护她 因为那是我应该做的

You need to know this, because if by some insane stroke of fate...|你必须知道 如果因为神经错乱

you do decide to marry me...|你决定娶我

she will make your life a living hell.|她会让你生不如死的

You'll be begging me to kick her out...|你会求我把她踢出去

commit her, kill her, anything.|把她关起来 杀了她 等等

And I'll want to...|而我会那么想

but I never will.|但是我从不愿意

[Voice Cracks] Because without her...|因为没有她

I don't make sense.|我就失去了意义

You look good. You look like you.|你看起来很好 你看起来就像你自己一样

- I can't believe I'm in Florida. - [Laughs]|我不敢相信我竟然在佛罗里达

- [Ella] You'll come back? - Yes, I promise.|- 你会回来吗? - 会的 我保证

- Now, you hold her to it. - I will.|- 你要带她回来 - 我会的

Okay, don't buy a wedding dress. It's gonna be my gift to you.|好了 别买婚纱了 我会当作礼物送给你们的

[Laughs] No way.|不用啦

You'll have me in some hootchie-mama monstrosity.|你会让我看起来 像是跳肚皮舞的怪物

Look, I'm good at this. Trust me.|我很擅长这个 相信我

Are you sure this is the right place?|你确定是这个地方吗?

[Man] Only oneJerk Hut in Philadelphia, ma'am.|全费城就只有这一家

~~ [Man Singing: Reggae]

[Door Opens]

Michael.|麦可

Ella.|叶拉

This is my friend, Lewis Feldman.|这位是我的朋友 路易斯 费德曼

- Lewis, this is Michael Feller, father of the bride. - Pleased to meet you.|- 路易斯 这位是麦可 费德勒 新娘的爸爸   - 很高兴见到你

Welcome. Rose will be so glad you're here.|欢迎 你来罗丝会很高兴的

Ella!|叶拉!

- [Giggles Excitedly] - [Both] Oh.

I'm so glad you're here.|我真高兴你来了

- Are you excited? - [Rose] Yeah.|- 兴奋吗? - 是啊

[Ella] Yes? Perfect.|是吗? 好极了

[Maggie] She gets really mad if you leave the lid off the ice cream.|如果你忘记盖冰淇淋的盖子 她会抓狂的

[Simon] I know.|我知道

- Don't even think about using her toothbrush. - Mm-hmm.|- 想都别想要用她的牙刷 - 嗯

- And she hates the look of raw chicken. - I know.|- 她讨厌剥了皮的鸡 - 我知道

And if she starts humming "Hava Nagila"...|如果她开始哼"哈瓦那基亚"那首歌

she's, like, really, really mad- like, mad.|她就是 真的 真的很生气

Mag- Maggie, I know. I know her.|麦- 麦琪 我知道 我了解她

[Chuckles Lightly]

- Okay. - Okay.|- 好吧 - 好

Mm-hmm.

I wore them in 1952.|我在1952年穿过

- Old. - But not to you.|- 过时了 - 对你来说不是

- Right. - And if I didn't give them to you?|- 没错 - 而如果我不是把它们送给你呢?

- Borrowed. - Mm-hmm. And look at the flowers.|- 是借穿 - 看看上面的花朵

- Blue. - Yeah.|- 蓝色的 - 是啊

So, uh, Simon-|赛门

~~ [Man Singing: Reggae]

I'll be back in a few minutes.|我很快就会回来

[Ella] They are so lovely.|她们真是太可爱了

You should be very proud.|你应该感到非常骄傲

I'm afraid I can't take much credit.|恐怕我不能苟同

Well, it's not always easy taking care of yourself...|照顾你自己从来不会是很容易的

and someone else at the same time.|照顾别人 也是一样

I owe you an apology, Ella.|我欠你一个道歉 叶拉

Many, in fact.|事实上 是很多个

I owe quite a few myself.|我也亏欠我自己一点点

[Rabbi] You'll be entering from-|你进来的时候...

Oh, yeah, just along here and, um, down these stairs.|噢 对 从这里 走下台阶

- And will someone be escorting you? - My dad.|- 会有人送你吗? - 我爸爸

- That's nice. - Dad.|- 那样很好 - 爸爸

~~ [Rhythmic Drums Continue]

~~ [Piano: "Here Comes the Bride"]

~~ [Song Ends]

- Thanks, Dad. - Thanks, Michael.|- 谢谢爸爸 - 谢谢 麦可

And now, a very special moment.|现在是一个非常的特别时刻

Young lady?|年轻小姐?

Uh, this isn't in the program, 'cause it's a surprise.|这不是一个节目 而是一个惊喜

I surprise Rose a lot.|我总是给罗丝惊喜

Uh, usually, she hates it.|通常 她很讨厌

I think, or I hope...|我想 或者我希望...

that she likes this.|她能喜欢这个

It's a poem by e.e. Cummings.|一首 e e 康明斯的诗

For you.|送给你

"I carry your heart with me.|"我带着你的心

"I carry it in my heart.|"放在我的心里

"I am never without it.|"从未离开

"Anywhere I go, you go, my dear.|"无论我在哪里 你在哪里 我亲爱的

"And whatever is done by only me...|我所做的一切

"is your doing, my darling.|都是你 我亲爱的

"I fear no fate...|"我不害怕灾难

"for you are my fate, my sweet.|"因为你是我的命运 我亲爱的

"I want no world, for, beautiful...|"我不想要全世界

"you are my world, my true.|"你就是我的全部 我的真爱

"Here is the deepest secret no one knows.|"没有人知道这个内心深处的秘密

"Here is the root of the root...|"根本中的根本

"and the bud of the bud...|"是稚嫩中的稚嫩

"and the sky of the sky of a tree called life...|"是天上天 生命之树

"which grows higher than the soul can hope...|"越长越高 超越了灵魂的期望

"or mind can hide.|或思念的掩饰

"It is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.|"让星光闪耀

"I carry your heart.|"我带着你的心

I carry it in my heart."|"放在我的心中

- Mazel tov! - [Cheering, Laughing]|- 好运!

~~ [Reggae]

~~ [Man Singing: Reggae]

Ah, look at them.|看看他们

Now, you behave yourself now.|你现在代表了你自己

- You'll make sure Ella gets those? - Mmm. Of course.|- 你确定是叶拉买的? - 当然

- Seriously, you can't keep them. - [Gasps]|- 说真的 不能给你

I wouldn't do that.|我不会那么做的

He's kinda hot.|他有一种吸引力

Simon.|赛门

Not funny yet?|不好笑吗?

[Shrieks]

~~ [Man Singing: Reggae]

Bye.|拜

~~ [Live Band: Man Singing Continues]

[Rose's Voice] "Here's the deepest secret no one knows.|"没有人知道这个内心深处的秘密

"Here is the root of the root...|"根本中的根本

"and the bud of the bud...|"稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life."|是天上天 生命之树 越长越高

[Maggie's Voice] "Which grows higher than the soul can hope...|超越了灵魂的期望

"or mind can hide.|或是思念的掩饰

"It is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.|让群星闪耀

"I carry your heart.|我带着你的心

I carry it in my heart."|把它放在我的心里

~~ [Reggae Continues]

~~ [Man Rapping In Jamaican Dialect]

~~ [Singing Continues]

~~ [Man Rapping In Jamaican Dialect]

~~ [Singing Continues]

~~ [Rapping Continues]

~~ [Singing Continues]

~~ [Fades]

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频