首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
婚姻生活 [Married Life] 2007 (第四者(台)) - cd2/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
8
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-21 22:32:24 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:4362次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Now it don't matter if you got to fight|歌声

The cops ain't coming out till Sunday night

The joint is jumpin', let the good times roll

And satisfy your soul

All night long

All night long

All night long

Rockin' all night long #

Would you like to do this again next week?|你下周还想这样吗?

There'll be a swell new picture at the Hollywood.|好莱坞将会有一场新的大片。

I don't think Harry would mind.|哈里不会介意的。

Well...|那,,

I think he might be a little bit jealous.|我想他会有一点点猜疑。

We can't be together on the town like this.|我们不能像这样一起呆在城里。

He might be a bit hurt.|他可能会有点难过。

I'm not sure Harry has a right to feel hurt.|我不认为哈里有权力感到难过。

What do you mean?|你什么意思?

You know as well as I do, Kay.|你知道的不比我少,凯。

I suppose I do.|我希望是这样的。

It's just hard for him to find a way to leave her.|他不知道怎样离开帕特

I wouldn't want to be in Harry's shoes.|我不想像哈里那样。

He's always trying to do things with such perfection.|他总是想把事情做得十全十美。

Well, I don't know about that.|我不知道他这样。

What I do know is you are.|我知道的是你这样。

Perfect, that is.|完美。

In my eyes.|在我看来,

You know, Kay,|凯,你知道

it'll be hard to build your happiness|要想把自己的开心幸福

upon the unhappiness of somebody else.|建立在别人的痛苦之上是不容易的。

Some people could.|有的人可以。

But not people with your burden of conscience.|但是一个像你这样道德高尚的人不会的。

Not this way.|是的。

Would you like to come in for a nightcap?|你要进来再喝一杯睡前饮料吗?

Or a nightcap to a nightcap?|或者一杯再一杯?

Hmm.|嗯。

A morning cap?|一杯早餐饮料?

Well, just about.|嗯,差不多。

I think even I have my limits.|我想我已经够多了。

Okay. Good night.|好吧,晚安。

Good night.|晚安。

May I have that cigarette you're smoking?|我可以抽你在抽的这棵烟吗?

What's left of it.|还有什么吗?

Well, if you want.|好吧,如果你想的话。

Why?|为什么?

Because it touched your lips.|因为它是你的嘴唇抽过的。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Good night.|晚安。

I'd heard a Texan say it once to a pretty brunette|我曾经听一个德克萨斯人对一个深色皮肤的美女说过这个。

after the liberation|of Paris.是在巴黎解放之后。

It was corny, of course.|是的,这么说有些老土。

But it worked. And it was from the heart.|但很有效,这是发自内心的。

October 26th.|10月26日

Harry Allen is as sane and as cool as you and I.|哈里·艾伦就像你我一样健康、潇洒。

He was simply convinced that for Pat to fall asleep forever,|他确信帕特已经永远地睡着了。

without fear, and in the bloom of her life,|没有恐惧,在她的人生的全盛时期,

involved no hardship at all.|也没有经受一点点痛苦地睡去了。

What was the alternative?|还有什么选择吗?

A life of suffering and loneliness?|痛苦孤独地活着?

The humiliation of an abandoned wife?|忍受被丈夫抛弃的羞辱?

Harry loved Pat too much to allow that to happen.|哈里太爱帕特了,所以不能让这些发生。

You look especially pretty this morning.|你今天早晨看起来特别漂亮。

Thank you, darling.|谢谢你,亲爱的。

Like one of those Sleep All advertisements you see in the magazines.|就像你在杂志上看到的“死里不活”的广告里的那些女孩一样。

"Drink a cup of Sleep All and get eight hours of sleep|“喝一杯“死里不活”,睡八个小时,”

"and be a beauty like me."|“就会变成我一样的美人。”

I don't think they'd sell much Sleep All if they hired me.|如果他们请我做广告,我想他们不会卖出多少“死里不活”。

They'd sell plenty of Sleep All with you, Pat.|不,他们会卖出很多很多的,帕特。

You're prettier today than you've ever been.|今天是你最漂亮的一天。

Thank you.|谢谢!

Let's feast this morning.|让我们把它当作节日来度过吧。

You know I shouldn't.|你知道我不应该这样。

Eat, drink and be merry, my dear.|吃点喝点,开心点,亲爱的。

I'll taste everything. I promise, darling.|我会品尝每一样东西的,我保证,亲爱的。

That's the paper.|报纸来了。

Let me go down and get it for you.|让我下去给你拿上来。

I feel like a queen!|我感觉就像是女王一样!

Care for another slice of toast?|还想要一片土司吗?

Yes, please.|是的。

Not so much butter on it this time, please.|少点黄油,谢谢!

Been having indigestion again?|又消化不良了吗?

Not too bad. Just the usual.|不是很糟,跟平时差不多。

But you still take your medicine?|但你还在吃药吗?

Religiously, sir. One spoon before bedtime.|是的,每次睡前一汤匙。

Sometimes around lunch. It depends.|有时午饭也需要。

That's good.|好的。

Have another sausage.|再吃根香肠。

No, I shouldn't.|我不能再吃了。

It took a long time to prepare.|我花了很长时间准备啊。

Honestly, Harry.|诚实地说,哈里。

I don't know what we're gonna eat the rest of the week for breakfast.|我不知道我们接下来的这周早餐要吃什么。

Harry?|哈里?

Harry, have you seen my medicine bottle?|哈里?你看到我的药瓶了吗?

What's going on in there?|你在里面干什么?

I'm in the tub.|我在洗澡。

In the tub? What on earth for?|在洗澡?干嘛现在洗?

I forgot to take my bath this morning.|我早晨忘记洗澡了。

Guess I'm not myself today.|我猜今天我不是我自己。

I'll say.|我要说的是。

Have you seen my medicine bottle?|你看到我的药瓶了吗?

That last sausage really did it.|那香肠确实不好消化。

What, the bottle?|什么,药瓶?

Yes.|是的。

I have it here.|我拿过来了。

Why do you have it in there?|你干嘛把它拿进去里面?

Oh, my stomach's bothering me.|哦,我的胃也有点不舒服。

Thought I'd steal a dose from you, if you don't mind.|我吃了一些,你不会介意吧。

You poor thing. What a messy day.|你个可怜的家伙,多么混乱的一天。

Uh...|嗯...

Not much of a cook, am I?|我不是个称职的厨师,对吗?

Well, use the toothbrush mug, not the rinsing cup.|用刷牙杯,不要用清水杯。

The powder makes the glass so hard to polish.|这些粉末会让玻璃杯很难擦亮。

All right, will do.|好的,遵命。

Here you go.|给你。

Thanks.|谢谢。

You're not gonna take it now?|你现在不吃吗?

Not quite yet. I'm better.|现在不了,我好些了。

I'll take a dose before lunch, then another before bed.|我打算午饭前吃一次,睡觉前再吃一次。

That should repair the damage.|那样也好,应该没事的。

I'm sorry.|对不起。

It was a lovely breakfast.|这是次很可爱的早餐。

A lovely gesture, darling.|很可爱的姿势,亲爱的。

Bye-bye, Harry.|再见,哈里。

Bye-bye, Pat.|再见,帕特。

Take care of yourself.|照顾好你自己。

I will.|我会的。

I'm sorry.|对不起。

Don't be silly.|别傻了。

Harry.|哈里。

Harry.|哈里。

Harry, what do you think?|哈里,你在想什么?

Excuse me for a moment.|失陪一下。

Operator.|接线员

I have been dialing my home over and over.|我给家里打了一次又一次。

And I get a strange tone.|我听到很奇怪的声音。

We've had this trouble before.|我们以前也碰到过这样的情况。

What's the number you're calling?|您拨打的号码是多少?

42392. 42392.

Hold the line.|请稍侯。

I'm sorry, caller, that line is out of order.|对不起,这条线路出现故障。

Well, can't you fix it right away? It's very...|那么,你能立刻修复它吗?我有非常....

I'll report it to the engineer's department.|我会转告工程部门处理。

Daddy?|爸爸?

No, Charlie, put your mommy on the phone.|查理,让你妈妈接电话。

Grandpa, is that you?|爷爷,是你吗?

Call your mommy, Charlie.|打给你妈妈,查理。

When are you gonna come and visit me, Grandpa?|爷爷,你什么时候来看我?

I don't know, sweetie.|甜心,我不知道。

You go play.|你去玩吧。

Mrs. Walsh?|华尔仕小姐?

This is Harry Allen from next door.|我是你的邻居哈里·艾伦。

Listen, I wonder if you wouldn't mind doing me a favor.|能不能请你帮个忙。

I've been trying to call my wife, but the line's out of order.|我打电话给我的妻子,但是电话线有故障。

You want me to go over and see if she's in?|你想让我去看看她在不在吗?

Yes. Yes, that's it.|是的。

Hold on a moment.|你等一会儿。

Shut up! Just shut up!|闭嘴!闭嘴!

Mr. Allen?|艾伦先生?

Mr. Allen?|艾伦先生?

Yes?|是?

There's no answer at the door.|没有人应门。

I could write a note for you if you want, and slip it under.|我可以帮你写个字条,从门底下塞进去。

Oh, that's so kind of you, Mrs. Walsh.|哦,太谢谢你了,华尔仕小姐。

Could you ask her to call me?|你可以让她打电话给我吗?

She could use my phone if she wants.|如果她想要的话,可以用我的电话给你打。

Of course.|好的。

Now, thank you, Mrs. Walsh.|谢谢!华尔仕小姐。

Goodbye.|再见。

Is everything all right, Mr. Allen?|一切都好吗?艾伦先生?

Why shouldn't it be?|怎么这么问?

I thought you looked a little pale, that's all.|哦,我看你脸色有些苍白。

Nonsense.|胡说。

I'm sorry if I snapped at you, Miss Jones.|对不起,琼斯小姐,我语气不太好。

I think I might be getting a cold.|我想我可能感冒了。

You know how I hate to be sick.|你知道,我非常讨厌生病。

Oh...|哦...

I'll give you some of my cold pills, Mr. Allen.|我给你些感冒药,艾伦先生。

I have some in my desk. They're wonderful.|我办公桌那有一些不错的。

Don't bother.|别担心了。

You take a red one in the morning,|你早晨吃一粒红色的。

a green one at lunchtime, and a yellow one before you go to bed.|午饭时吃一粒绿色的,睡觉前在吃一粒黄色的。

So it doesn't matter when you start.|你吃了就没事了。

I don't think I really need it.|我不需要吃药。

It worked for my sister.|我姐姐吃过,效果很好。

And Milt in shipping. He swears by them.|米尔特在船上时很信任这种药。

I just want you to be well.|我只是希望你好起来。

Otherwise, Mrs. Allen might catch it.|不然,你老婆会被传染(发现)的。

Mr. Allen's office.|艾伦先生办公室。

Yes, of course.|是的,当然。

Speak of the devil.|魔鬼打来的。

Hello?|喂!

Well, hello, Harry. What's the matter?|喂!哈里,什么事?

Mrs. Walsh left a note on the door, telling me to call you.|华尔仕小姐在门上留了个字条,叫我打电话给你

Nothing, really.|没什么事。

Oh, good.|哦,好的。

I was worried.|我还担心呢。

It's not like you to call during the day.|你平时不会白天打回来的。

The line was out of order.|线路出问题了。

Where are you calling from?|你从哪里打过来?

Mrs. Walsh's.|华尔仕小姐家里

I was washing my hair when she rang the bell before.|刚才她敲门的时候我在洗头。

I'll call the phone company from here.|我打给电话公司吧。

And how's your tummy?|你的肠胃怎么样了?

Better, thanks. I didn't take anything for it.|好多了,谢谢!我没有吃药。

I'll just take the usual dose tonight before bed.|我会再像平时一样睡前吃。

Oh...|哦...

There's this ghastly dinner tonight|今晚的晚餐我不回来了。

with some local manufacturers.|要和一些本土企业应酬。

I'll be late. That's all I wanted to say.|我是想说我会晚点回来。

That's okay.|好的。

I'll go see that movie at the Arabian.|我会去阿拉边看电影。

It probably won't be there much longer.|那一片快要停映了。

It's supposed to be good.|应该很不错。

Well, don't wait up for me.|好的,不要等我了。

Uh...|嗯...

You know how these things are.|你知道应酬这些事的。

I'll be in bed by 11:30, as usual. I promise.|我保证会像平时一样在11:30睡觉。

Bye-bye.|再见。

Harry, you must be frozen.|哈里,你冻坏了吧。

Come in. I've got a fire going.|快进来,我生了火。

Would you like a gin and tonic?|你要来杯金酒吗?

I'd rather have a whiskey and soda, if you can spare it.|我想喝点威士忌加苏打,如果可以分些给我的话。

Of course I can spare it, Harry.|当然可以。哈里。

It's yours, anyway. You bought it.|是你的酒,你买的。

Don't keep telling me that the things I give you are mine, darling.|不要再说我给你的东西是我买的啦,亲爱的。

They're ours.|那是我们的

Well, then. Cheers. And God bless.|好的,干杯!上帝保佑。

God bless.|上帝保佑。

Amen.|阿门。

If there is a God.|如果有上帝的话。

Don't you think there might not be?|你不认为上帝可能不存在吗?

This cruel world.|这是个残酷的世界。

Well, I like to think there's a God.|哦,好吧,我宁愿相信有上帝。

Otherwise, how could we explain all this hard rain|否则怎么解释这些

we've been having all of a sudden?|突如其来的大雨?

Harry, are you feeling all right?|哈里,你都好吗?

Yes, thank you, darling.|是的,谢谢!亲爱的。

I feel wonderful.|我感觉好极了。

I feel wonderful when I'm with you.|跟你在一起让我感觉好极了。

You do look a bit off.|你看起来气色有点不太好。

It's a little chill. It's nothing.|只是有点着凉罢了,没什么。

I'm fine now. Okay.|我好多了。

Well, you shouldn't have come if you have a chill.|你既然着凉了,就不应该再来了。

Not on a night like this.|不应该在这么冷的天来。

And not be here with you?|不来这里陪你?

No, thank you.|不,谢谢。

Best take a few aspirins before you go to bed.|最好睡觉前吃点阿司匹林。

What's so funny?|有什么好笑的吗?

Dear Kay, I love you so much.|亲爱的凯,我太爱你了。

Nothing frightens me when I'm with you.|跟你在一起,什么也吓不倒我。

Why don't I put on some soup for you?|我帮你做点汤吧。

I'll help you.|我来帮你。

There's nothing you can do, really.|你没有什么可以做的,真的。

There isn't. It's just soup.|只是做点汤。

It just needs heating up.|只需要热一下。

Go and sit.|去坐着吧。

I'll miss you.|我会想你的。

I'll be back in a minute.|我一分钟就回来。

Go on, fix yourself another drink.|你再喝一杯暖暖身子。

What's the matter, Kay?|怎么了,凯?

You're very thoughtful tonight.|你今晚一直心事重重。

Well, I have good cause to be.|哦,这是有原因的。

Then what's the matter?|是什么原因呢?

For heaven's sake, tell me.|看在上帝的份上,告诉我。

Don't just sit there.|不要光是坐在这里。

What's wrong?|出了什么事?

Harry,|哈里,

I don't want you to get the wrong idea.|我不希望你有错误的想法。

The wrong idea?|错误的想法?

What wrong idea could I possibly get?|我会有什么错误的想法?

Kay, what's wrong?|凯,怎么了?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Harry,|哈里?

there's no one who means as much to me as you do.|没有人像你这样对我意味着这么多。

The way you do.|你所作的。

And there never has been since Ron died.|在罗尼死后没有出现过。

I just can't go through with this thing, dearest.|我最亲爱的,我还是忘不了他。

I've given it a lot of thought.|我想了很多。

I don't think it's fair to Pat.|我认为这对帕特不公平。

I don't think it's fair to you|对你也不公平。

or me.|或者我。

Please, Kay, don't do this.|凯,请别这样。

Don't you see she would always be between us?|你没有看出来她将永远在我们之间吗?

Would she?|会吗?

I doubt it.|我怀疑。

I want to be happy.|我想要快乐。

With you.|和你一起快乐。

Well, I, for one, cannot take that chance.|我,为了我自己,我不能这样。

I would have liked to have married you, Harry. But not like this.|哈里,我希望是和你结婚了,而不是这样。

We can't build our happiness on the unhappiness of someone else.|我们不能把我们的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上。

Some people could,|有的人可以。

but not people with our burden of conscience.|但我们这样有道德心的人做不到。

What other way is there?|还有什么其他办法吗?

Harry,|哈里,

this is as hard for me as it is for you.|这对我和对你都是困难的。

Then don't let's make a final decision tonight.|那我们今晚不要做出任何决定。

I won't feel any different tomorrow.|明天我也不会感觉有什么不同。

Let's just see if we could get through to the end of our lives|就让我们看看我们能不能

without further damage.|在不造成更多的伤害的情况下共度余生。

Thank you for your past kindness.|谢谢你对我那么好。

And for tonight's dinner.|也谢谢今天的晚餐。

Harry, please don't let it end like this.|哈里,请不要让我们的爱情就这样结束。

Like what?|怎样结束?

In bitterness.|痛苦地结束。

Don't let it end like that, either.|也不要让我们的爱情这样结束。

You think I'm a monster, don't you?|你认为我是个怪物,是吗?

I think you might have let me know a bit earlier.|我想你似乎太早让我知道这个想法了

You did the right thing, dear.|你做对了,亲爱的。

It was so quick.|太快了。

May I...|我可以....

May I have back the letters I wrote to you, Kay?|我可以要回我写给你的信吗?

Now?|现在?

It's easier for both of us|这样我们都容易些。

if the letters are out of the way.|如果这些信过头了,

I can burn them.|我可以烧掉它们。

I'd rather have them.|我想要留着。

Harry, they're all over the place.|哈里,这里到处都是。

Well, burn them tomorrow morning, Kay.|好吧,凯,明天上午烧掉它们。

The whole lot.|所有的。

Without fail. Please.|请都不要留下。

Harry.|哈里。

You...|你...

Let's pretend that I'm|让我们就装作是

just running down to the store to get a bottle of gin.|我刚刚来这里买了一瓶金酒。

Or, better yet, that I was never here.|或者,装作我从来没有来过这里更好。

I've lost everything tonight.|今晚我失去了所有的一切。

And I'd rather not think about it.|我不想再想它了。

I'll be in bed by 11:30, as usual.|我会像往常一样11:30睡觉。

Here you go.|去吧。

Are you aware you have only one rear light working on this car, sir?|你知道你的车尾灯只有一个亮吗?

No, sir, I'm not aware.|不,警官,我不知道。

Well, don't take my word for it.|那好,就当我没说。

Why don't you step out of the car, and check for yourself?|请你自己下来检查一下。

No, that's all right, I believe you.|哦,不,我相信你。

Can we just do this quickly?|我们不能简单一点吗?

Step out of the car, sir.|下车,先生。

It's just a bad connection.|那只不过是接触不良罢了。

Let me see your driver's license.|请出示你的驾照。

Well, surely you're not going to give me a summons for this?|好吧,你不会给我一张传票吧?

You're not driving without a license?|你不是无证驾驶吧。

No. No.|不

Sure I... Here.|我当然有,给你。

You in a hurry, sir?|你很急吗?先生?

No.|不。

But I should get back home.|但是我该回家了。

Well, you should've thought of that|那你就应该在违反交通法规前

before you decided to break the law, sir.|好好想想,先生。

But I haven't broken the law.|但我没有违法啊。

Everything's in order.|一切正常。

Good, thank you.|好的,谢谢。

You're free to go.|你可以走了。

All right. Thank you.|好的,谢谢。

You're home early.|你今天回来得比较早。

Are you all right, Harry?|你都好吗?哈里?

I must've dozed off.|我一定是打瞌睡了。

Oh, dear, what's wrong?|哦,亲爱的,怎么了?

I want you to know.|我想让你知道。

Know what?|知道什么?

How much I need you.|我多么需要你。

I know, darling.|我知道的,亲爱的。

I've always known that.|我一直都知道。

Funny, I could swear this bottle was half empty.|搞笑,我确信已经吃了半瓶了。

I think my mind is going.|我想我糊涂了。

We must be getting older.|你老了。

Yes, we are.|是啊,我们都老了。

A bit too set in our ways, aren't we?|是吗?

Yes.|是的。

I love you, Pat.|我爱你,帕特。

I love you, too.|我也爱你。

Harry?|哈里?

Why don't we take a trip somewhere, just the two of us?|我们为什么不出去旅行一下?就我们俩?

I would like that.|好啊。

How was the picture?|电影怎么样?

Fine.|不错。

It was a good picture.|是个很好的电影。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

And so Harry and Pat Allen resumed their lives together|就这样,哈里和帕特又回到了一起。

in that way couples do.|就像其他的夫妻一样。

Kay and I waited till the next winter before coming out.|我和凯等到下一个冬天才出来。

I guess we want to be kind in our own way.|我想我们希望有自己的好方法。

To let the pain subside for Harry.|让哈里忘掉伤痛。

She's a doll.|她是个洋娃娃。

You're a lucky man.|你很幸运。

I suppose I am.|我也这么认为。

You are.|是的。你很幸运。

Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow.|没有更好的人选了。

Aw...|哦...

Thank you, Pat.|谢谢你,帕特。

How serious is it?|多认真?

Oh, it's very serious.|非常认真。

The most serious I've ever been.|我从来没有这么认真过。

There's something really great between us.|我们之间确实有些不凡的东西。

So, marriage?|是婚姻吗?

Yes, marriage.|是的,是婚姻。

If she'll have me.|如果她要我的话。

Of course she'll have you, Rich.|她当然要你,里奇。

How could she not?|她怎么会不要呢?

Wait, wait, wait, wait.|等等,等等

A toast.|干杯!

To Richard and Kay.|为了里查和凯。

To us.|为了我们。

To all of us.|为了我们所有人。

To life!|为了生活!

It was later that night that Harry told me everything.|那晚晚些时候,哈里告诉了我所有事情

It was a funny story, in its way,|它是个特别的搞笑故事

about a man who tried to poison his wife,|故事里一个男人试图毒害自己的妻子

and then found he would be lost without her.|然后发现没有她会使他迷失方向。

Three words.六个字

The drummer boy is on a road.|推销小伙在路上。

And so we were married,|接下来我们结婚了,

Kay and I.|凯和我。

We were meant for each other.|我们彼此意味着很多。

Harry was my best man.|哈里是我最好的朋友。

Did we build our happiness upon the unhappiness of others?|我们是不是把幸福建立在了别人的痛苦之上?

That's for you to judge.|这就交给你判断吧。

Road. Road. Road.|路,路,路。

Whoever in this room knows what goes on|在这个房间里,

in the mind of the person who sleeps next to you...|有谁知道那个睡在你边上的人在想着什么呢?

Road to Morocco!|去墨西哥的路

...please, raise your hand.|请举起你的手来。

I know you can't. Not honestly.|我知道你不能,不能公正地做到。

Thank you.|谢谢。

I appreciate the drinks. Good night, pal.|谢谢你的酒,伙计。

Your turn. Take care. Good night.|轮到你了。保重,晚安。

Thank you. Good night!|谢谢,晚安。

Harry Allen was the most noble man I'd ever met.|哈里·艾伦是我遇到过的最高尚的人。

He never once talked to me about his loss.|他始终没有跟我谈到他的损失。

Come on, boy!|来吧,小伙子!

In fact, I now believe it was a new beginning.|实际上,我相信这是个新的开始。

It's funny, isn't it?|很有趣,是吗?

What we do for love.|我们为爱所做的就是这样。

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频