首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 我传我看 | 论坛
入侵脑细胞 [The Cell] 2000 (移魂追凶) - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
8
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-06-02 20:01:59 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2003次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Thank you for the horse.|谢谢你的马

You liked him?|你喜欢吗?

Oh, it's beautiful...|它漂亮极了...

but I thought we were going sailing today.|但是我还以为我们今天要出海的

You promised.|你答应过的

Well, that one's too old.|那艘船已经太旧了

See, now? That'll do.|看吧,这个不就行了

Come on!|来吧!

Come on, Mr. E.|快来,  E.先生

-It's broken. -Who says?|- 那已经坏了 - 谁说的?

Mokelock.

Now, Edward, we agreed.|Edward, 我们不是说好了

No more Mokelock.|不在谈论 Mokelock了吗

Mokelock is the bogeyman.|Mokelock 是个怪物.

Mokelock wants me where I am.|Mokelock 要我留在这

We can fix it.|我们可以修好的

Edward.

Sing a song of sixpence.|唱首六便士之歌

Sing a song of sixpence.|唱首六便士之歌

A pocket full of rye.|一满袋的黑面包.

Four and twenty blackbirds.|24只鸟鸫

Baked in a pie.|烤成一个派

Rise and shine.|太阳升起 又是崭新的开始

Mr. E is doing fine.|E 先生一切安好

Did we go sailing?|我们有出海吗?

Almost.|差一点就去了

Mokelock showed up.|Mokelock 出现了

Mokelock is the bogeyman.|Mokelock这个怪物.

Mokelock wants me where I am.|Mokelock 要我留在这

Mokelock is a pain in the ass.|Mokelock 是个讨厌鬼

Where'd he get Mokelock again?|他又在哪遇见 Mokelock ?

Mother Goose.|Mother Goose.(鹅妈妈)

-Henry. -Barry.

What's the matter, Barry?|怎么了, Barry?

Edward's parents are here.|Edward的父母来了

He needs a haircut.|他该剪头发了

He loves it when you visit.|他最喜欢你来了

My husband wonders if that's true.|我丈夫却一直质疑.

He wants to place Edward in the hospital.|他想把艾德华送到医院去

I'm sorry, Catherine.|很抱歉, Catherine.

Mr. Baines...|Baines先生...

I've been working on this project for seven years.|我这个计划已经研究了了七年

I know, Henry. I know.|我知道, Henry. 我知道

Please don't take offense, Dr. Kent.|请别生气,Kent医生

Your work's invaluable to this company.|你工作的成果对公司来说真是无价之宝

But you're not sure about me.|但你却对我抱持怀疑的态度

We've waited eighteen months for signs of progress.|我们已经等了一年半了  却一点进展也没有

There has been progress.|早就有进展了

There's no proof, Catherine.|又没有证明,Catherine.

With all due respect, Mr. Baines...|说真的,Baines先生 ...

I'm not the one who designed the procedure.|这程序不是我设计的

I mean, I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.|我是说,我希望我可以对一切负责 但我不能

I was chosen to do a job. They picked me.|我只是被选来做事的 是他们选择了我

But if you think there's someone better...|若是你认为有人比我更好...

or someone who's more devoted to your son, then--|或是有人能够更投入心血在你儿子身上的话...

No one's doubting your ability, Catherine.|我们不是怀疑你的能力,Catherine.

What is it, then?|那又是为什么?

There's no proof, Catherine.|因为没有任何证明啊, Catherine.

There's no proof the procedure works.|没有证据显示这计划的程序有用

All you're giving me is the belief...|你要让我相信的是...

that your interaction with my son...|你跟我儿子的互动...

is not a...|并不只是...

hallucination.|幻觉而已

Shit!|妈的!

I better get back to work.|我得回去工作了

Oh, good-bye, Mrs. Baines.|再见, Baines太太

-Thank you. -Thank you, Mr. Baines.|- 谢谢 - 谢谢, Baines先生

Come, shall we? Lucien.|Lucien 我们走吧

Lucky she worships you.|幸好她很敬重你

Why? Because he hates me?|为什么? 因为他很恨我吗?

I wouldn't say "hates."|他不会"恨"你的

Distrusts, dislikes immensely...|不信任,非常不喜欢吧...

can't bear the sight of.|我不敢看.

What's the verdict?|决定了吗?

Well, we've got another six months...|嗯, 我们多了六个月的时间...

and Barry had to push for that.|而 Barry 必须紧迫盯人 加快脚步

I want to reverse the feed, Miriam...|我要将思想倒反过来, Miriam...

now more than ever.|现在不做更待何时

We've been through this a hundred times, Catherine.|这个我们已经讨论过很多次了, Catherine.

It's too risky.|太危险了

Why not? What do we have to lose?|为何不呢? 再坏也坏不到哪去!

When I did social work, it was always better...|我以前作社工时,将孩子们带离开...

when we took the kids out of their environment.|他们原来的环境会比较好

Foster homes can be scary at first...|刚开始 可能会觉得收养家庭可怕...

but eventually they see that things can be different.|后来孩子们就会发现 原来事情也可以那么不一样

Edward is like that right now.|现在的 Edward 就像那样

He--he's living in a world that is not healthy.|他... 他生活在一个不健全的世界里

Let's show him a different place.|让我们引领他到不同的世界

All right. Let's say we do it your way.|好吧.就算按照你的法子作

We reverse the feed, and we bring Edward into your mind.|我们将思想反转过来, 然后将 Edward 带进你的思想里面

Can you imagine his shock when he finds...|你能想像 当他发现他被推进另一个世界以后...

that he's been thrust into this whole other world?|他会有多震惊吗?

-I do it all the time. -You're a willing participant.|- 我做过很多次了 - 但是你是出于自愿的的三与啊

You're aware of what's happening.|你知道会发生的事情

Edward's in a coma.|Edward 则是在昏迷的状态呀

And besides, we don't know what effect it will have on you.|此外, 我们也不了解对你自己会有何影响

I mean, you're already exhausted.|我觉得 你太劳累了

-Have you been sleeping? -Yes.|- 你的睡眠状况如何? - 还好

-Any more nightmares? -No.|- 还有做恶梦吗? - 没有

-No. -Good.|- 没有 - 很好

Leave work here.|放下工作吧

Don't take it home in this.|别将工作带回家里

Hey, you.|嘿, 你

What are you looking for, hmm?|你要做什么?

Want some milk?|要喝点牛奶吗?

That's fun. Let me try it.|真好玩. 让我试试

Not so much power. The animal is delicate.|别太用力,这些动物很脆弱的

Edward, is that you?|Edward,是你吗?

Edward, were there seagulls being killed on the beach...|Edward, 当你航行时...

while you were sailing?|海边有海鸥被杀掉吗?

Don't hide, sweetie, please? Edward, is that you?|不要躲, 亲爱的,拜托啦? Edward, 是你吗?

Don't be afraid.|别害怕

No one will hurt you.|没有人会伤害你

Edward, is that you?|Edward, 是你吗?

Go to sleep.|睡觉吧

Help!|救命啊!

Somebody, help me, please!|来人啊 救命啊!求求你!

Somebody!|来人啊!

Help me!|救命啊!

Can you hear me?|你听的见吗?

Help!|救命啊!

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Thanks for waiting, Cole.|Cole.多谢你等我们

Teddy Lee, no problem.|Teddy Lee,没关系

Special Agent Ramsey.|这是特别调查员 Ramsey.

-Cole. -Morning.|- Cole. - 早安

Who found her?|是谁发现她的?

The surveyorfor the railroad, about 6:00 this morning.|今天早上6:00,铁路巡逻员发现的

Skidmarks appear to match the tire tracks from Reno.|刹车痕看来是"雷诺汽车"留下的

And it looks like he scraped the rail and lost some paint.|看来他的车子擦撞了路边栏杆掉了些漆

It's on its way to the lab already.|油漆痕已经送往实验室化验

Dumped the body over there.|把尸体丢在那边

Bleach.|直到发白

Anne Marie Vicksey.

She makes seven.|她是第七个了

Jeez, this stinks.|天啊, 真是臭

Do they all look like dolls?|前几个也都很像洋娃娃吗?

Every unfortunate soul.|每个受害者都是

What's that?|那是什么?

Some kind of a collar. part of his methodology.|某种项圈  算是他作案的一部份特色

The way he puts it there?|那是怎么装上的?

He makes it for them.|专门为他们特制的

It makes him feel they belong to him.|这样他会觉得他们属于他

Is the water always this low?|水位总是这么低吗?

Yeah, this time of year.|每年这时候都是如此

Give me a coroner's report right away.|立刻将验尸官的报告送来

Preliminary forensics, too.|法医初步的病理报告也一样

I don't want anyone dragging their ass on this.|这件事情绝对不能有人故意拖延

So, how was work?|你工作还好吗?

Oh, exhausting.|喔 累惨了

I have no idea, Jean. For God's sake.|我也没主意了, Jean. 看在老天的份上

Good luck with the monster. I love you, too. I gotta go.|祝你好运. 我也爱你. 我得走了

-OK. Thanks. Bye. -All right. Bye-bye.|- 谢谢. 再见. - 好了. 再见.

Hot off the presses.|刚出炉的报告

There's nothing new to report, gentlemen.|各位 没什么新的消息好说

A match on his semen.|跟他的精液是吻合的

Water in her lungs...|她肺部里的水分显示...

show high levels of chlorine and rust.|含有大量的氯及铁

What, pray tell, is this?|什么, 请道其详, 这是什么?

They say they found some dog hair?|他们还发现有狗毛是吗?

From a canine unit?|可能是警犬留下的吗?

No. There was no canine unit.|不. 这里没有警犬组

And Anne Vicksey doesn't own a dog, Teddy.|而且 Anne Vicksey 也没养狗呀, Teddy.

I want to see this.|我要看这个

What you got, Teddy?|你发现什么, Teddy?

Hypomelanosis.|色素减退病

And that means?|那表示什么?

A complete absence of melanin.|完全缺乏黑色素

The dog is an albino.|这只狗是只白子(白化症)

He'd love an animal like that.|他一直都喜欢那一类的动物

Gentlemen...|各位...

I believe an albino dog is a rare animal indeed.|我相信 一只白化的狗不很常见

Oh, my God.|喔 天啊

Oh, my God.|喔 天啊

You poor boy.|你这可怜的男孩

You're gonna be OK.|你会没事的

Baby, I'm so sorry.|宝贝, 对不起

Jesus Christ, Peter.|老天啊, Peter.

Thought you were gonna get some sleep, clean yourself up.|你该回去睡觉了 睡前记得梳洗干净

I did.|我洗过了

-They're waiting, you know. -I'm ready.|- 他们在等了 - 我好了

Let's go.|走吧

We're gonna do this two ways.|这次我们要双管齐下

Breeders of German shepherds.|找有养德国牧羊犬的人 还有

Ford dealers.|卖福特雷诺汽车的车商

I want you to be thorough, and I also want you to be fast.|这次我要你既迅速 又完整确实

This guy's accelerating.|这家伙正在加快速度

He only waited six days this time.|这次他只等了六天

When he first started, months could pass.|他刚开始的时候 还有间隔几个月呢

And that means one of two different things.|有两种相反的可能性

One, he thinks we're stupid, and we can't catch him.|其一, 他认为我们很笨 逮不到他

Two, which is the one that I believe...|其二, 是我比较相信的...

he wants to be caught.|他根本就想被捕

The dog hair thing is sloppy.|像是狗毛这事情就很马虎

He leaves Anne Marie Vicksey in three inches of water.|他将 Anne Marie Vicksey 丢在三  深的水池里

He knew that we'd find her.|他知道那样我们轻易就会发现

Now, there's one thing I know for certain.|还有一件事我可以确定

If we can't stop him...|若是我们无法阻止他...

he ain't gonna stop himself.|他自己是不会停手的

Will this be all right?|这样可以吗?

Yes, ma'am, that's great. Thank you very much.|可以的, 女士,很好 谢谢你的合作

She was still living at home, ma'am?|她那时仍然住在家里面是吗?

We were looking through apartments.|我们一直在看房子

But they're not moving in together...|但是他们要到...

until after the wedding.|结婚典礼后才会一起搬过来

Julia wants to be married.|Julia 一直很想结婚

Did she ever mention anything out of the ordinary?|她有说过什么不寻常的事情吗?

For instance, somebody she was seeing mad...|例如说, 她的朋友对他很凶...

or somebody perhaps watching her or following her?|或是有人偷窥她啦 还是跟踪她?

Pardon me.|对不起

Ramsey.

What if you made a mistake?|会不会是你弄错了?

Maybe this isn't the man.|或许不是这人干的

Maybe Julia's safe.|或许 Julia 是安全的

There's certain things that he does...|当然啦 他做过的一些事...

that make us pretty positive that this is the man.|会让我们认为就是他干的

Last year, I lost my husband to cancer.|去年,我丈夫死于癌症

I went through such terrible pain.|如此伤痛我也熬过去了

But Julia, she was always there for me.|但是Julia,她总是陪在我身边

What's going on, Gordon?|怎么回事, Gordon?

Riverside sheriff found a dog breeder in Woodcrest.|Riverside的警长发现一位 住在Woodcrest的养狗人

Three years ago, she had a buyer...|三年前,有一个人买了...

for an albino shepherd pup.|一只白化的小牧羊犬

Sheriff checks D.M.V.|警长查询了车辆管理局

Son of a bitch drives a '92 ford pickup.|那家伙开的正是'92 年福特小型货卡车

-Guess what color. -Aquamarine.|- 你猜是什么颜色 - 浅绿色.

Ramsey!

-Novak! -Where is it?|- Novak! - 在哪?

Edison, just east of Loma park.|Edison,就在Loma 公园的东边

S.W.A.T.'s had the house under surveillance...|霹雳小组已经持续监视那房子...

for about twenty minutes.|大约20分钟了

Carl Rudolph Stargher.|名字是Carl Rudolph Stargher.

No registered weapons, no priors.|没有登记持有武器 没有前科纪录

Got a license for his dog, though.|但是有登记养狗

Named him Valentine.|叫做 Valentine.

You're the bad man, aren't you, Carl?|你是坏人 对不对, Carl?

Mairzy doats and dozy doats|# Mares吃燕麦  真的吃燕麦 #

And liddle lamzy divey|# 而小羊吃常春藤 #

A kiddley divey, too|# 一个 Kidd 也吃常春藤 #

Wouldn't you?|# 你呢 # (一首儿歌)

Brock, Agent Ramsey, Agent Novak.|Brock, 这是Ramsey探员, Novak探员

We got here as fast as we could. I briefed them on the way over.|我们已经尽快赶来了 在路上我已经向他们做过简报

Where do we stand?|现在状况如何?

Here's the situation.|情况是这样的

We got a high-ground team on the roof...|房顶安排了狙击手...

a four-man element to the east.|另一组4人小队守住东边

We got an entry team in the van across from the house...|攻门小组就在门口的箱型车里面...

a two man element to the south.|南边另有一2人小组

Have you seen him yet?|你们有见到他人吗?

No. There's been some movement in the kitchen.|没有. 厨房里有些活动的迹象

Can't tell what it is.|但是分辨不出确实状况

-You think the girl's in there? -We'll assume she is.|- 你们认为女孩也在这里? - 我们假设是这样

-FBl! -Go!|- FBI! - 出动!

Freeze, motherfucker!|别动, 混蛋!

I got the dog!|我找到狗了!

-Clear. -Clear.|- 清除 - 状况解除

They'll take him to County General.|他们会送他去郡立监狱医院.

Reid's already there.|Reid 已经在那边了

Make sure he stays cuffed.|持续要将他铐住

I want two men on him at all times.|全天派两个人看管他

I don't want anyone to treat him but Reid.|除了Reid以外任何人不得跟他接触或治疗

Not so much as a thermometer up his ass, understand?|也不要将体温计差到他屁眼里 知道了吗?

She's not here.|她不在这里

You should come downstairs.|你该到楼下

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Mommy!|妈咪!

Please take care of my little baby!|请照顾我的小孩!

Please, are you there? Hello?|拜托,有人吗?  哈罗?

Please hear me.|请听我说

Can you hear me?|有人听到我说吗?

I need something.|我需要帮助

I need you...|我需要你...

Anybody here?|有人吗??

This is not happening to me.|这不会发生在我身上的

This is definitely not happening.|这绝对不会发生在我身上的

Please help!|请救救我!

Have you ever heard of Whelan's infraction?|你有听过 Whelan 氏症吗?

It's a form of schizophrenia.|那是精神分裂症的一种 (未分化型精神分裂症)

It's very rare, and it's very severe.|非常少见 但通常病程严重

In any schizophrenic...|精神分裂症的病患...

these areas would be affected...|这些区域会受破坏...

but in someone with Whelan's...|但是在 Whelan 氏症的病人...

they're hit hard, and they're hit fast.|破坏的特别厉害 也特别快

Can't you load him up with thorazine or doxepin?|不是可以给予注射thorazine 或 doxepin吗? (抗精神病药物)

Normal psychotropics don't work.|普通的抗精神病药物没有效

This thing is caused by a virus...|病因是胎儿时期...

that infects the neurological system in utero.|神经细胞受到一种病毒感染

It lays dormant...|病毒持续蛰伏着...

until it's triggered by some kind of trauma.|若是受到某种创伤 才会被再度诱发起来

Most likely, he's exhibited symptoms for some time...|最可能的状况是 他表现出某些症状... 已经有一些时日了

but the infraction, or the breach...|但是破坏性严重的状况...

didn't occur until today.|直到今天才发生

The triggers can vary.|诱发因素实在太多

Uh, usually water-related, but the results don't vary.|嗯, 通常跟水有关 但是结果通常一样

He's not just catatonic.|他不只是精神分裂症患者

He's disappeared--|他还就此消失了...

Iike having a dream and never waking up.|就像是做了个永远不会醒的梦

For how long?|多久?

Oh, forever.|喔, 永远

Lee, I think we might be missing the bigger picture here.|Lee, 我想我们忘了这里最重要的情况了

Now, whatever state that he happens to be in...|好了, 不管他处于什么状态...

there is a girl that is missing...|有个女孩已经失踪了...

and her name is Julia Hickson...|她名叫 Julia Hickson...

and he is the only one that knows where she is.|他是唯一知道她去向的人

He keeps them in this thing...|他将她们关在里面...

for about forty hours.|大约40小时

Now, he took Julia Hickson at 7:30 last night.|他在昨晚 7:30 带走了Julia Hickson

Peter, you know me.|Peter, 你了解我的

If there were anything, anything...|若是有任何事情, 不管什么事情...

What?|什么?

He provides them with food...|他提供她们食物...

drinking water, and a toilet.|饮用水 跟厕所

Now, she thinks she's been kidnapped...|她以为她是被绑架了...

that there's a chance of survival...|应该有生还的机会...

but it's just a form of torture.|但那只是一种折磨的形式而已

This is a kind of ritual for him--|对他来说是一种仪式...

a cleansing before he takes them home...|待他们回家  将他们变成洋娃娃之前...

and turns them into a doll, a toy.|的一种洁身一是而已

Now, this thing is fully automated...|这是全自动的...

and unless we find her by tonight...|除非我们今晚找到她...

this will happen to her.|否则这些事情就会发生在她身上

At the request of Mr. Cooperman...|应 Cooperman先生的要求...

we've contacted your board of directors...|我们已经联络了你们的督察委员会...

and they've given their approval.|他们已经同意了

And so have Edward's parents.|Edward 的父母也同意了

But the decision is yours.|但是决定权还是在于你

It's up to Catherine.|是在于 Catherine.

She's the one who would have to face...|不管有什么危险...

whatever risks there might be...|都是她要来承担...

so, I support whatever decision she makes.|所以我支持她所做的任何决定

Can I ask you something?|我可以问你一件事吗?

Please.|请说

If he wasn't like this...|假如...

if he was conscious...|他是有意识的...

do you think that he would tell you where she is?|你认为他会告诉你她在哪吗?

There's always a chance of a confession. Yeah.|会的 随时都有自白的机会与可能

And there's things he's done that show a need for disclosure.|他所做的到底是什么事情也需要去发掘

He hasn't had a sympathetic ear.|从来没有人体谅他

He wants someone to listen, to try and understand him.|他希望有人能够听他说,并试着了解他

Look, I feel for this girl, I do...|听着,我真的很关心这女孩...

but Stargher may no longer know the truth.|但是 Stargher 患了严重精神分裂

For severe schizophrenics...|真相可能会永远不明...

there's no discerning between fantasy and reality.|因为对他来说 虚幻与真实无法分辨

Is it possible?|有没有可能

If he came to trust me, yes...|他会信任我, 有的...

but it takes months to earn that kind of trust.|但是那要花上几个月的时间.

Is it possible?|可能吗?

Daddy?|爹地?

Come here...|过来...

and save me! Save me!|救救我! 救我!

I'm daddy's girl.|我是爹地最乖的女儿

His levels are too flat.|他的水准太低了

What happened here?|怎么了?

We removed fourteen steel rings.|我们拿掉了16个钢环

Should have left him the way he was.|应该会让他自在一点

He used to suspend himself, didn't he?|他一定是习惯把自己吊起来 是吗?

They're comforted by the feeling of weightlessness...|当他们没什么重量时 他们感觉比较舒服...

Iike floating in water.|就像是漂浮在水面一样

Now, this, gentlemen, is the catalyst.|看着 各位 这就是催化剂

The neurological connectic transfer system...|神经电位传导系统...

not only maps the mind...|不只跟他的思考有关...

it sends the signal to another party.|也会放出信号给另一个人

All you need to do is tune in...|你要做的只是接收信息...

but you do much more than tune in.|但是你做的又不只是接收而已

You become part of the show.|你就成为表演的一部分

He's ready.|他准备好了

Why are there three stations?|为什么有三个平台?

For a while, we tried joint therapy sessions--|之前我们试过...

two shrinks for the price of one--|要将治疗阶段整合为一...

but Edward hated it and only talked to Catherine.|但是 Edward 不喜欢 他只跟 Catherine 谈

She has a gift.|她很有天份

Are you sure?|你确定?

I'm sure.|我确定

OK.

Response signal...|反应讯号...

functioning.|正常

We implanted a touch-sensitive microchip in her hand...|我们植入一个触感应微晶片在她的手...

so if she wants to stop the session...|若是她要停止此阶段...

or if it gets too intense, she can give the signal...|或是反应太过紧张强烈,她可以发出讯息...

and we abort.|我们就会中止

When we were ready for practical testing...|当我们准备好临床实验...

Miriam and I auditioned...|Miriam 跟我听取了数位...

some of the best child therapists in the country.|全国最好的儿童心理学家的意见

And all they did was observe and report, nothing more.|他们就是做观察及报告.除此之外不干预

Catherine was the least experienced...|Catherine 原本是经验最少的...

but she came so highly recommended...|但是她表现的受人推崇...

that we decided, what the hell, we'll give her a shot...|所以我们决定 不管如何,我们都让她试试看...

and immediately, we could tell she was different.|很快的,我们就发现她果真与众不同

You're not human. You don't lie in my house.|你不是人. 在我家里你不可以说谎

You're an animal!|你是禽兽!

Hey, you.|嘿

Yeah, you like that, don't you?|怎样, 喜欢吧?

Is your name Carl?|你的名字叫 Carl 吗?

You know, I know another little boy with a horse.|我认识一个拥有一匹马的小男孩

His name's Edward.|他叫做 Edward.

I mean the boy, not the horse.|我是说男孩的名字 不是马的名字

What's wrong?|怎么了?

His victims.|他的被害人

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Where you come from?|你从哪来?

Gentlemen, she's back.|各位, 她回来了

I'll be right there.|我马上到

All right. Come on, Catherine.|好了 Catherine.

She's had quite a journey.|她有个很惊险的旅程

Unlike anything we've ever seen before.|跟我们之前的认知不同.

-So she's made contact? -Oh, yes.|- 她有跟他接触吗? - Oh, 事的

She's gone very deep into his world.|她进到他内心的深处

At times too far.|有时候陷得太深

It's cold.|好冷呀

That can be dangerous.|那有可能很危险

What are you talking about?|你是什么意思?

Well, if she came to believe that Stargher's world is real...|嗯, 若是他以为 Stargher 的世界是真实的...

then theoretically, her mind could convince her body...|理论上 她的心智会超越她的肉体...

that anything that was done to it there...|在哪发生的一切都是真的

is actually done.|真实到就像是

It's like the old wives' tale where you die in your dream...|那老巫婆的故事...死在自己的梦里

you die in real life.|再真实的世界你也醒不过来了

Henry, could you raise the temperature in here, please?|Henry,可以把温度调高一点吗?

-Dr. Kent? -Just a moment, please.|- Kent医生 - 请稍等一会

Dr. Kent, can I come in there and speak with you?|Kent医生, 我可以进来跟你说话吗?

We have to be patient.|我们要耐心一点

I mean, look at her. She's drowsy.|看看她,她还是昏昏沉沉的

Let her wake up.|让她清醒过来

We don't have a lot of time. Do you understand that?|我们时间不多了 你知道吗?

Our father, who art in heaven...|我们在天上的父...

hallowed be thy name.|愿人都尊你的名为圣

Am I interrupting anything?|我有没有打扰你们?

Is it OK if l...|是否我可以...

He knows you're here, doesn't he?|他知道你来了,对不对?

My friend Dr. Reid said...|我朋友Reid医生说过...

that it's very unusual--|那是一种很少见的...

schizophrenia, that is--|精神分裂症 ...

in a child that's this young.|就像是这小孩的年纪

They usually think it's autism.|通常被误诊为自闭症

What you have to understand...|你要了解的是...

is there's nothing wrong with his body.|他的身体没问题

What's paralyzed is a part of his mind.|麻痹的是他的脑子的一部分

It's so damaged by the virus...|被病毒破坏的很厉害...

he can't even will himself to move.|使他连一动也不能动

You think you can change that?|你能改变这状况吗?

Do you believe there's a part of yourself...|你相不相信 你内心有一部分...

that you don't show anybody?|你从不对他人展现出来?

I think everybody has that side of themselves.|我想每个人都有类似情形

During a session, when I'm inside...|在一个阶段,我在里面的时候...

I get to see those things.|我就会找到那部份

I feel them.|我可以感觉得到

With Stargher, I felt things I never want to feel again.|在 Stargher 脑子里时, 我感受到 令人不想在遇到的事情

He's not even Carl Stargher anymore.|他甚至再也不是 Carl Stargher 了

He's this idealized version of himself--|他变成了所谓的理想化的自我...

a king in a very, very twisted kingdom.|一个严重扭曲的国度里的国王

The place for him to indulge every...|一个他可以全心全意 纵情的...

You know, I don't want to talk about this in here.|我不想在这里谈论这些

I could never do what you do--|我从未想到自己会做跟你一样的事情...

devote myself to understanding a mind like that.|把自己投入于别人的意识世界中

I don't think we'll ever be able to understand a mind like that.|我想永远不可能理解别人的思想

But you try. That's your job.|但是你要试试看 那是你的职责

I guess so.|我想是吧

You don't like what you do?|你不喜欢你的工作吗?

I like it better than my old job.|比以前的工作 我还是较喜欢现在的

Used to be an attorney. I was a prosecutor.|我以前是检察官 是个执法者

What happened?|后来怎了?

I had a case, um...|嗯 我遇到一件案子...

where this little girl was molested.|一个小女生被侵害了

And because of this one tiny piece of evidence...|然而因为证据力微弱...

that was tainted, he walked.|凶手被当庭释放

Uh, Charles Gish walked away.|噢, Charles Gish 被当庭释放

Nothing I could do about it.|我却无能为力

The night after he was released...|他被当庭释放的当晚...

Margaret's parents came home--|Margaret 回家时...

that was the little girl's name--|那小女孩...

Margaret Sims.|名叫 Margaret Sims.

And they found Charles Gish sitting in their living room.|他们发现 Charles Gish 坐在客厅里

He was watching television...|看着电视...

and Margaret was sitting next to him...|Margaret 就在他旁边...

and he had cut her open right down the middle.|他已把她从中剖开

The parents found Margaret's heart in the freezer.|她父母在冰箱  找到她的心脏

Charles figured they'd probably want to keep it.|Charles 想说他们也许想要留着它

After that, I left the D.A...|那以后,我就辞了检察官的职位...

and joined the FBl.|加入了 FBI.

Figured I'd just try to catch 'em.|希望能够把这些人绳之以法

Till now.|直到现在

You know, I started to tell you...|我告诉过你...

that Stargher really isn't Stargher anymore.|Stargher已不再是原来的Stargher了

Well, that's true, and it's not.|那是事实

The dominant side is still this horrible thing...|主要的部分仍是这恐怖的事...

but there's a positive side that--|但是也有比较正面的部分...

Positive side?|正面的部分?

Well, the way he sees himself as a child.|就是他对他自己小时候的看法

But isn't that him?|但 那是他吗?

The boy Stargher made contact. He's curious about me.|童年的 Stargher 来跟我接触过 他对我很好奇

If I could reach the boy...|若是我可以打动这孩子...

then maybe he'd tell me about Julia.|那么或许他会告诉我关于 Julia 的下落

Whatever happened to Charles Gish?|那凶手 Charles Gish 后来呢?

Old Charlie beat the murder rap...|那个 Charlie 逃过刑事责任...

because he was insane when he killed Margaret.|因为他杀害 Margaret 时 是在心神丧失的状态下

His attorney milked the jury for all they were worth.|他的律师探听出陪审团的价值观

Said that a life of sexual abuse drove him to do these things...|因此辩称说他会有今天 全是因为 幼时遭受性虐待的结果...

and, you know, whatever the fuck.|结果呢 你也知道 他妈的

All that same old bullshit.|还不是那些无稽之谈?

Why is that bullshit?|为什么是无稽之谈??

I believe a child can experience...|因为我相信 任一个小孩...

a hundred times worse the abuse than what Gish went through...|即是经历过比 Gish 更厉害100倍的虐待...

and still grow up to be...|仍然能正常的成长...

somebody that would never, ever, ever hurt another living being.|也绝不会 绝不可能因此去杀害他人

And you're sure of that?|你肯定吗?

Yes, I am.|没错的

I'm sure of that.|我很确定

Hey, where the hell you been?|嘿, 你到哪去了?

I've been right here.|我一直都在这儿呀

Well, next time tell me, OK?|下次记得告诉我, 好吗?

I didn't want to disturb you. You looked so cute, you know?|我不想要打扰你   因为你看起来是那么的可爱

You're all sleeping when you get that look on you.|尤其是当你睡着的时候 更是可爱

Your colleagues want to know what to do with Stargher.|你的同事想知道 该怎么处置 Stargher.

Tell them to prep him. I'll be right there.|告诉他们准备好 我马上到

Thank you, Catherine.|谢谢你 Catherine.

Stargher have any pets? You know, cats, dogs...|Stargher 有养宠物吗? 像是猫 狗啦...

Yeah, you're a good boy, aren't you, Valentine?|你真是个好孩子 是吗 Valentine?

That's supposed to help?|那会有帮助吗?

On a subconscious level, yes.|是的 尤其是在潜意识中

Anything that was special to Stargher, gave him pleasure...|任何针对 Stargher来说 很特殊的东西 都会让他感觉愉悦...

should make him more accessible...|让他变得比较容易接近...

more peaceful.|变得比较平静

Peaceful?|平静?

Nice little pup.|好个小东西

-Mr. Novak. -Doctor.|- Novak先生  - 医生

Thank you.|谢谢.

Round two.|第二次

Hey, not funny.|嘿, 别开玩笑

Come on, stop playing around.|快别闹了

I'm not. It's a power problem.|我没开玩笑. 是电力系统出了问题

We're locked out, Catherine.|我们被锁在外面了, Catherine.

I--I need you to check the circuit breaker.|我... 我要你去检查电流断路器

I want you to check circuits six through twelve.|去察看第六到第十二回路

Come on.|快

Get up.|快啊

Six through twelve.|第六到第十二回路

I'm already in.|我已经进去了

What did she say?|她怎么说?

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Come here, boy.|孩子 过来

Can you take me to Carl?|你可以带我去找 Carl 吗?

Need some help?|需要帮忙吗?

I've got a present for you.|我有个礼物给你

If you need me...|若是你需要我...

or if you feel like I'm around but you can't find me...|或是知道我在旁边却找不到我 就可以使用...

just...|就像...

Shine it like this.|像这样摩擦它

Go ahead, take it.|去啊, 拿去

You like it?|你喜欢吗?

-Carl? -What's the matter?|- Carl? - 怎样了?

What?|什么?

What's wrong?|怎么了?

What happened over here?|怎么回事?

Just broke all by itself.|它们全都自己破了

-Did you break that plate? -I broke the plate.|- 你打破了那盘子吗? - 我打破了盘子

-Did you break that plate? -I broke the plate.|- 你打破了那盘子吗? - 我打破了盘子

Well, hey, let's...|好吧, 嘿...

Let's break 'em all, how about that?|我们把它全打破, 如何啊?

You little fucking liar!|你这个小骗子!

I should've drowned you like the runt of the litter.|我早该像垃圾堆里的小老鼠一样的将你淹死

You don't lie in my house.|你不可以在我家说谎

This is my house!|这是我家!

-He's just a boy. -Shut up!|- 她还是个孩子 - 闭嘴!

You're not his mother!|你不是他的妈妈!

She's not your mother.|她不是你妈妈

She left us, Carl. Remember that.|她抛下了我们, Carl. 请记住

See that?|看到没?

Wait. Jesus Christ!|等等呀 天啊!

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频