首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
加菲猫2 [Garfield A Tail Of Two Kitties] - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
44
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-09-19 19:39:33 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:21799次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本
(drumroll)

(rousing orchestral fanfare playing)

(fanfare ends)

(birds squawking)

(wind blowing)

(grand, royal orchestral theme playing)

翻译:gunther d.i.t.s. 萧飘飘 校对:萧飘飘

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

NARRATOR: Once upon a time,|很久很久以前

in an English castle far, far away,|在一个遥远的英国城堡

there lived a pampered personage by the name of...|住着一位肥胖的大人物

- (yawning) ...Prince.|名叫王子

(bell ringing)

All right, everyone, he's awake.|大家听着,王子醒了

Hurry! Hurry!|手脚麻利点

Come along, quickly.|快点

Right, are we all ready? Get the Carlyle log.|准备好了吗? 上卡莱尔肉墩

NARRATOR: Prince knew no other life|王子一直过着奢华的生活

than a life ofluxury.|对其他的事情一无所知

Oh, did I mention that Prince was a cat?|哦,我说过王子是只猫吗?

Good morning, Prince.|早安,王子殿下

(yawning, groaning)

Your tea.|您的茶

(British accent): Mm-hmm-hmm! Breakie.|嗯,早餐

I have your favorite dish.|给您准备了您最爱的一道菜

Carlyle log.|卡莱尔肉墩

Ah, lovely.|啊,很好

(slurping, smacking)

(moaning)

(chuckling)

Super.|非常好

Oh, it's good to be the king.|哦,当国王的感觉真好

NARRATOR: On the other side of the world,|在世界另一端

there lived an equally pampered cat|也住着一只肥猫

who thought he was a king,|他也觉得自己是个国王

but who ruled over a somewhat smaller domain.|不过相比起来,疆土要小多了

Meow.|喵

(grunting)

I'm the king of the cul-de-sac.|我是胡同之王

That's what I'm talking about.|我就是这个意思

Jon and I have everything I could ever want.|约翰和我拥有一切我想要的东西

Food in the fridge. Cable and satellite.|冰箱里有吃的 还有有线电视,卫星电视

And don't forget lasagna.|不能忘了千层面

That's right. It's good to be king.|对的 当国王真爽

I want you to know, you're the most important thing in my life.|我希望你知道 你是我生命中最重要的人

Let me sleep, please.|拜托,让我睡觉

Before I met you, my life had no meaning.|遇见你之前 我的生活是不完整的

I was incomplete.|毫无意义

Oh, you still are, really.|你现在不也一样不完整,真的

I guess what I'm trying to say is...|我想我要说的是

...will you marry me?|你愿意嫁给我吗?

Eh? Marriage?|嗯?嫁给你?

Well, this is kind of sudden.|呃,这有点突兀

There may be some legal issues here.|法律上可能行不通吧

Look, I like you, but not as a spouse.|听着,我喜欢你 但是不是那种爱情的感觉

Maybe as a servant, we could stay together, make it work.|如果是主仆关系 我们倒是可以在一起,这样才行

So what do you say... Liz?|那你怎么说,丽姿

- Wait a second. Liz? Liz? - Garfield.|-等等,丽姿?丽姿? -加菲

Liz is a girl.|丽姿是个女生

No, worse. She's a girl vet.|不,不止 她还是个女兽医

- (bell dings) - Turkey's ready.|火鸡好了

Well, I think Jon has touched bottom now.|我觉得约翰已经傻到极点了

Hmm, we gotta put an end to this torture.|我们得结束这种折磨了

(romantic music playing)

Time for a new DJ.|换台了

(stereo blasts)

(singing)

Somebody take my temperature.|找个人给我量下体温

Garfield!|加菲!

(stutters)

Whoa!|哇!

(music stops)

Man, you have changed.|哥们,你变了

I can't have you messing this up for me, okay?|你别给我捣乱了,好吗?

- Oh, I get it. It's her. - Come here.|-哦,我知道了,都是因为她 -过来

She doesn't like our music.|是她不喜欢我们的音乐

Whatever happened toJon?|你是怎么了,约翰

- My metal-head guy. My dude. - (doorbell chimes)|我曾经的好哥们,摇滚青年

You were so much cooler when you wore a mullet.|你留着胭脂鱼发型的时候 真的酷多了

Now stay here.|给我待在这

- So much cooler. - (doorbell chimes)|真的酷多了

I suppose she likes this haircut.|我猜是她喜欢现在这个发型

I suppose she likes this haircut.|我猜是她喜欢现在这个发型

- Coming! - Tell me she likes it the way it is now.|-请进 -告诉我她就是喜欢你现在的发型

- Hey, Liz. - Jon, I have incredible news.|-嘿,丽姿 -约翰,我有天大的好消息

Guess who's going to be speaking at this year's fund-raiser|猜猜今年给皇家动物协会的募捐会上

for the Royal Animal Conservancy.|谁会发言?

Siegfried and Roy?|齐格弗里德和罗伊? (一部电影里的老虎训练师)

- Oh, come on. - Just Siegfried?|-再猜 -就齐格弗里德一个人?

Jane Goodall dropped out at the last minute|珍·古道尔最后不能来了

because she's nursing a sick chimp|她要照顾一个生病的黑猩猩

and they asked me.|然后他们就找到我了

I mean, it's gonna be at this really cool castle|而且募捐会要在一个大庄园里的

on a huge estate.|大城堡举行

Well, Liz, that-that's...|哦,丽姿,这真是

I am flying to London tomorrow morning.|我明天一早就直飞伦敦

- Can you believe it? - What?|-你相信这是真的吗? -什么?

I mean, I have to pack, and...|我是说,我还要准备行李,而且

Oh, are these rose petals and candles?|哦,你怎么准备了玫瑰花瓣和蜡烛?

Yeah, well, Liz, I have some...|呃,丽姿,我也有…

some important news of-of-of my own.|有很重要的事要说

Uh...|呃

GARFI ELD: Hey, me, too.|嘿,我也是

(clears throat)

Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight?|打扰一下 你相信一见钟情吗?

I was hoping you'd say yes.|我希望你说是

You have made me so very, very cat-happy.|你让我这只猫一见钟情

- Uh... - Well, come on.|-呃 -快点

- What's the news? - The news is, I, uh...|- 到底怎么了? - 我要说的是,我

I finally house-trained Odie.|我终于教会欧弟上厕所了

- Really? - Yeah.|-真的吗? -是啊

That would explain the rose petals.|这值得用玫瑰来庆祝

I have to pack.|我得去收拾了

I'm so sorry about dinner.|对不起,没法跟你共进晚餐

But you know what?|但是呢

I will send your regards to the queen.|我会代你向女王问好的

Okay, congratulations on Odie.|好吧,恭喜你训好了欧弟

Oh, oh, yeah. And, hey, you, too.|哦,是啊 嘿,也恭喜你

They're lucky to have you.|你去致辞是他们的运气

(kisses)

Bye.|再见

Oh, I thought she'd never leave.|哦,我以为她永远不会走的

Garfield, you ate the whole turkey?|加菲,你把整只火鸡都吃了?

Well, yeah.|呃,是啊

What are you doing with this?|你拿我的戒指干嘛?

Oh, never mind.|哎,无所谓了

It's too late. She's already off to...|太晚了,她已经走了

(belches) Ooh!

Good stuffing.|火鸡馅不错

Well, come on, cheer up.|来吧,振作一点

- I saved you the wishbone. - There's nothing I can do.|-我给你留了许愿骨 -我什么都做不了

Sure there is.|当然有事可做了

Return the ring and get your money back.|去把戒指退了,把钱拿回来

Wait a minute. I'll go to London.|等等,我可以去伦敦

- Oh, you poor sap. - She'll love it.|-哎,你傻了还是怎么的 -她一定会很喜欢的

- She'll be surprised. - Please don't do this.|-她会很惊喜的 -千万不要去

- She'll be thrilled. - Tell me you're not gonna do this.|-她一定会很感动的 -千万不要

- She'll say yes. - Please, don't.|-她会答应嫁给我的 -求你了,不要

I gotta go pack.|我要去收拾行李

You moron.|你是大弱智

This is a huge mistake, Jon.|不要铸成大错,琼

One of your biggest.|你人生最大的错误

Don't roam. Stay home.|别走了,家里多舒服啊

Odie and I are not just coming along for the ride, pal.|欧弟和我肯定都不会去的,哥们

This is actually an intervention.|这狗真是反了

JON: Okay, guys. Here we are.|好了,伙计们,我们到了

(yawning): Oh, quick flight.|哦,飞机还真快

We must have been in the jet stream.|我们肯定是顺着气流飞了

England is no great shakes, huh?|英国也不怎么的嘛

I mean, the buildings here look like, uh, the kennel back home.|这的房子看起来就跟 美国的宠物寄养所一样

That is the kennel back home.|这就是宠物寄养所

They'll never take me alive.|我是不会进去的

They're gonna be fine, Jon.|它们都会没事的,约翰

Yeah, yeah.|好的

Garfield's never stayed in a kennel before,|加菲从来没在寄养所待过

so I'm afraid he might have|所以我有点担心

some separation anxiety.|担心他在里面会很焦虑

No.|不会的

He's probably fast asleep in his cage by now.|他可能已经在笼子里睡着了

You hear me, warden?!|听着,牢头

I have the right to remain silent!|我有权保持沉默

Anything I say can and will be held against me|我所说的一切

in a court of law!|都会作为呈堂证供

And I have the right to an attorney, too, pal!|我也有权请律师!

And if I can't afford one, one must be provided for me|而且要是我没钱

by the court!|法庭有义务给我指派一个

Never mind!|当我没说过

I just broke out.|我越狱了

He likes a belly rub twice a day.|他喜欢每天两次腹部按摩

And, oh, if you could give him|要是你能在两餐之间

a pan of lasagna between each meal,|给他一盘烤宽面条

that would be great.|那就太好了

Oh, almost forgot Pooky.|差点忘了普奇

Can't be without Pooky.|没有普奇他过不下去的

(barks)

Oh, great. Just when things were looking up.|哎,事情刚刚好转你又来了

Look, why don't you stay here|听着,你就待这算了

and get your fleas removed,|顺便除除身上的跳蚤

maybe get a brain transplant?|或者干脆换个脑子

(barks)

Okay, go away. Beat it.|好吧,滚开,快跑

Hide beneath the wheels.|躲在车轮底下

Agh! You're ripping my fur!|别扯我的毛!

Aah! Get off! Get off! Get off! Get off!|下去!滚开!滚开!

Get in here! Get in! Get in!|进来!快进来!

Okay, so you have my cell phone|好了,你有我的手机号

and you have the hotel number.|还有我的旅馆房间电话

- Don't worry, I do. Bye now. - Okay.|-别担心,我会的,再见 -好的

GARFI ELD: Airport, and step on it.|去机场,加大油门

Jon won't mind if I repack him.|约翰应该不介意 我给他重新收拾一下行李

We're gonna need some room in this bag.|包太挤了

(humming)

(quacking)

(quacking)

(humming, screams)

Aah! You savage beast, how dare you!|啊!你这个畜生,胆子真大

Get out of here! Smithee!|滚出去 史密西!

There's something in the pool! Smithee!|有东西在游泳池里,史密西!

There's a duck in my pool, Smithee.|泳池里有只鸭子,史密西!

A duck!|一只鸭子

A duck, sir?|一只鸭子?先生

Filthy wild animal soaking itself in my pool.|这个肮脏的动物泡在我的泳池里

What do you intend doing about this?|你打算怎么办?

I shall speak to the duck, sir?|那我该去和鸭子谈谈吗?

Mmm.|嗯

(squeaking)

Oh, by the way, the solicitors are here|哦,对了,律师来了

for the reading of Lady Eleanor's will.|将要宣布艾丽诺夫人的遗嘱

Excellent.|太好了

In a few moments, I'll be the master|不久以后

of this entire estate.|我就会成为整个庄园的主人

And from this day on,|而且从此以后

things will be done my way.|一切都会由我作主

(quacking)

MAN: This is the last will and testament|这就是卡莱尔城堡的所有者

of Lady Eleanor Carlyle of Carlyle Castle.|埃里诺·卡莱尔女士的遗嘱

"I declare this to be my last will and testament,|我声明,我在九月一日所说的这些话

which I make, this first day of September"...|将作为我的正式遗嘱

Keep still. They're reading Lady Eleanor's will.|肃静,他们在宣读艾丽诺夫人的遗嘱

I've got a bad feeling about this.|我有种不好的预感

I can't watch.|我看不下去了

If Lord Dargis gets the estate, we're done for.|如果达吉斯成为庄园的主人 我们就完了

We're doomed!|我们死定了

Shh! Quiet.|嘘!安静

"To my devoted Smithee,|我决定,我忠诚的史密西

"I make thee caretaker of my estate.|将继续担任庄园的管家…

"Care for my beloved animal friends|一如既往地…

"as you have in the past|照顾我深爱的动物朋友

and you will always have a home at Carlyle Castle."|而卡莱尔城堡 将永远是你的家

Thank you, Madame.|衷心感谢你,夫人

She's dead, Smithee. You can stop sucking up.|她已经死了,史密西 你就不用拍马屁了

"The rest of my worldly possessions,|至于我留下的财产

"my castle and surrounding grounds,|包括我的城堡和周围的土地

I leave to the love of my life,|我将留给我一生挚爱的

somebody who was like a son to me..."|就如同我的儿子一样的……

Thank you, Aunt Eleanor. Oh, thank you.|谢谢你,艾丽诺阿姨 哦,衷心感谢

Please let me finish, Mr. Dargis.|请允许我说完,达基斯先生

I'm sorry. I always get a little ahead of myself.|抱歉 我有点激动了

"I leave all my worldly possessions to my beloved kitty,|我将把我留下的财产 给予我深爱的猫咪

Prince the 12th."|王子十二世

- That's incredible. - Oh, my word.|-真不可思议 -哦,天啊

Entirely without precedent.|从来没有这样的先例

This is what it says.|遗嘱确实是这么写的

But I'm her nephew, her only heir.|但是我是她的侄子 她唯一的继承人

She can't have left it all to a cat.|她怎么能把一切都留给一只猫

I, Prince, the new lord of the castle?|我,王子,城堡的新主人?

(cheering)

Good show, Lady Eleanor.|干得漂亮,艾丽诺女士

Oh, bless her heart.|哦,她真是好心人

Can it be? We are delivered.|不可思议 我们翻身了

Thank you, Winston.|谢谢你,温斯顿

The will clearly states that you may stay on|遗嘱明确说明你可以住在卡莱尔城堡

at Carlyle Castle and receive your usual stipend|而且每周你可以拿到……

of, uh... 50 pounds a week.|呃……50英镑

- Fifty pounds?! - Upon Prince's passing,|-才50英镑? -另外

after what we assume will be a long and happy life,|在王子过完他幸福漫长的一生后

you will receive the castle, the land|你就能继承城堡和土地

and your title.|并成为庄园的主人

But that fat ball of fur could last for another 15 years!|但是那个肥毛球起码还能活个十五年

Let us hope so.|希望他长寿

The castle was built over 600 years ago|这座城堡由富兰克林·卡莱尔勋爵

by Lord Franklin Carlyle.|在六百多年前建造

Now, the initial structure is late medieval in style...|主要建筑保持了中世纪晚期风格

MAN: In the west wing, we'll put the pool and spa.|在西边,我们会建泳池和矿泉疗养池

Yes, and where would the squash courts be?|好的,那壁球场会建在哪儿?

Oh, there he is!|哦,他来了!

- That's unbelievable. - Oh, hello.|-真不可思议 -哦,你好

Snap your photos. Unfortunately, I can but spare a few moments...|继续拍 不过,我没多少时间

Hey, buddy, do you mind stepping aside?|我说伙计 往边上站点好吗?

I can't get a good shot of the cat.|你挡着我拍那只猫了

Greetings, all. Hello.|大家好 你们好

So glad. So very, very glad.|很高兴 很高兴见到大家

May I remind you this is private property?|我是不是应该提醒你们 这是私人庄园

Oh, relax, bro, it's not like you own the place.|哥门,你激动什么 这又不是你的地盘

We shall see.|走着瞧

(quacking fanfare)

To all the royal subjects,|现在我给所有的皇家臣民隆重介绍

I give you the new possessor of Carlyle Castle:|卡莱尔城堡的新主人

Prince the 12th!|王子十二世殿下

PRI NCE: To one and all,|致尔等,

I pledge, from this day forward,|我保证,从今天起

to rule my kingdom with wisdom and valor.|我将以智慧和勇气来统治我的王国

And as long as I reign,|只要我在位

you shall continue to have safe haven|卡莱尔庄园广阔的天地

here on the bountiful grounds of Carlyle.|就永远是你们的避风港

Thank you. That is all.|完毕,谢谢

ANI MALS: Hip-hip hooray!|万岁!

Long live Prince!|王子万岁!

I think that went frightfully well.|我认为事情进行得非常顺利

Don't you, Winny?|你觉得呢?温斯顿

Sire, I hasten to remind you|阁下,我必须提醒你

that Lord Dargis has every reason to get rid of you.|达基斯对你是极大的威胁

Oh, Winny, pooh-pooh.|哦,温斯顿,别这么说

I'm his favorite kitty-cat.|我是他最爱的猫咪

(grand royal theme playing)

(record needle scratches)

Hello, little Prince.|你好啊,小王子

What a beautiful day for a picnic, of course.|今天可是去野餐的好时候

Oh, no, thanks, old boy.|哦,老伙计,不用了

You just run along and enjoy yourself.|你自己好好享受

Hey! What the devil...?!|嘿!怎么回事?

So it's hide-and-seek you want to play.|原来你想玩捉迷藏啊

All right, I'll count to 100.|好的 我数到100

- (barking) - Hello, Rommel.|好啊,罗曼尔

...three, four, five...|……3,4,5……

...35, 36, 37, 38...|……35,36,37,38……

...96, 97, 98, 99, 100.|……96,97,98,99,100

All right, fair warning.|好了,善意提醒:

Ready or not, here I come...|准备好了吗?我来了

(Prince yells)

Bon voyage, Prince.|旅途愉快,王子殿下

(chuckles)

Oh, dear me.|哦,天啊

I may have misjudged the old boy.|我可能会错那个老兄的意思了

Perhaps he is somewhat of a scoundrel.|可能他还真是个恶棍

After all, this is not the way one plays hide-and-seek.|不管怎么说,捉迷藏不是这么玩的 (伦敦,40英里)

(crow cawing)

(rock music plays)|[风景介绍:威敏斯特旁的教堂]

(group singing)

[大笨钟]

(singing continues)

[伦敦眼]

[威敏斯特宫]

(singing ends)

Oh, blimey.|天哪

(sighs heavily)

Will that be all, sir?|还有别的吩咐吗?先生

Oh, yes, thank you.|哦,没了,谢谢

Uh... thank you.|哦,谢谢你

Thank you, sir.|谢谢,先生

Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, um...|等一下,等一下,呃……

how do I look?|我看起来怎么样?

Lovely, sir?|很体面,先生

No, see, I'm proposing to my girlfriend.|不是这个意思 我要向女朋友求婚了

She's staying just down the hall.|她就住在走廊那边的房间

I want to make sure I look...|我想确定一下我看起来…

Well, let's see now.|好的,让我看看

It needs a certain...|还少了点什么

Ah!|对了

May I, sir?|可以吗?先生

There we are.|这下好了

- Hugh Grant. - Great.|-就像休·格兰特 -太好了

Uh, oh, could you deliver this to the girl in room 407?|呃,对了 能帮我把这个送给407房的女生吗?

Of course, sir.|当然可以了,先生

Oh, and, uh...|哦,还有……

and this.|还有这个

Cary Grant, sir.|跟加里·格兰特一样,先生

(knocking)

Jon?|约翰?

Hey!|嘿

But, what are you doing here?|你怎么会在这?

Well, it's just Fashion Week. Where else would I be?|现在是时装周? 我当然要来这了

This is incredible.|真不可思议

I cannot believe that you're here.|我都没法相信你会来

So you're glad?|那你开心吗?

Glad? I'm thrilled.|都开心得无法形容了

But London?|来伦敦?

I mean, did you come all the way here just for me?|我是说,你大老远的来,就是为了我?

Yeah, it's nuts.|嗯,挺疯狂的吧

In fact, I, uh...|其实,我……

I want us to be together, uh...|我就是想跟你在一起

LIZ: Odie!|欧弟!

Come here!|过来

(laughing): Oh, yeah.|哦,太好了

(gasping): Air... water... lasagna.|我要空气……水……千层面

Garfield?|加菲?

That's the hello I get?|就这么招呼我?

13 hours in a bag with a farting dog?|我跟这条放屁狗 在包里待了13个小时

Ooh, you know, they have quarantine laws here.|对了,英国有动物检疫条例

Don't let Odie out of your sight.|千万别让欧弟乱跑

They might deport him.|他们会驱逐欧弟出境的

Deport Odie?|驱逐欧弟出境?

Oh, I like this country already.|哦,我已经开始喜欢英国了

Oops!|哎哟

(grunts)

Okay, I'm gonna need a litter box,|好吧,我要个猫咪厕所

a room service menu and the TV remote,|还有房间服务菜单和电视遥控

and in that order.|按顺序放好

Anyone needs me,|有人找我

I'll be in my office.|就到我办公室来

Where are my clothes?|我的衣服去哪儿了?

Cool.|爽

My very own cat tub.|我的专属猫咪浴盆

(water splashing)

(spitting)

Gol-lee!

(cawing)

(caws echo)

NIGEL (echoes): Got it.|知道了

Could have just come down and told me that, couldn't he?|他就不能下来直接告诉我

All right. Listen up! Listen up! Farmyard news flash!|好了,听着!听着! 现在是农场新闻时间

I've got some good news and some bad news.|我有好消息和坏消息

Which would you like to hear first?|你们要先听哪个?

ANI MALS: The bad news.|坏消息

Lord Dargis just threw Prince in the river.|达基斯亲王刚把王子殿下 扔到河里去了

(concerned exclamations)

Okay, give me the good news.|好了,好消息是什么?

He was in a lovely picnic basket.|他被装在一个野餐篮里

(animals exclaiming)

If he throws us in the river, we'll never survive.|如果他把我们扔到河里 我们就死定了

- You're ducks; you can swim. - Oh.|-你们是鸭子,天生会游泳的 - 哦

Winston, I'm next in line for the throne.|温斯顿,轮到我继承王位了

Uh-oh. This could get ugly.|哦,好戏要上演了

I have here a list of new rules of governance.|我这有些新的管理条例

WI NSTON: Preston, I hardly think that's necessary...|普雷斯顿,我觉得没这个必要

Rule Number One: The barnyard animals congregate|条例一 家畜们

entirely too close to the castle.|离城堡实在太近了

We house pets need our space.|我们宠物需要自己的空间

Oh, you've got enough space, laddie,|你有够多的空间了,老弟

right between your ears.|在你的脑袋里

- (animals laugh) - You take that back!|你给我收回那句话!

I command you, as your new king.|我以国王的身份命令你

Look, there's still a chance|听着,王子殿下仍然有可能…

Prince may find his way back here.|能够安全回来

In the meantime, Claudius, you get into the castle|与此同时,克劳迪亚斯

and find out what Dargis is up to.|你潜入城堡 侦察达基斯的动向

I'm on it. I'm your mouse on the inside.|收到 我是你们的内应

I'll see what I can learn from my end.|我看看我这能有什么进展

(traffic passing)

(Liz laughing)

I want to do something more cultural.|我想去点更有文化气息的地方

Okay, all right...|好的

You're cold.|你很冷

(barking)

Getting colder.|越来越冷

You're an icicle.|你是根冰柱

You're frozen stiff.|你快冻僵了

Let's remind ourselves what we're looking for.|让我们想想我们是在找什么

It's a hamburger.|是在找个汉堡包

- A squeaky hamburger. - (squeaking)|一个会响的汉堡

We take a walk through Hyde Park...|我们去海德公园散散步

Excuse me? We "walk"?!|什么?走路去?

Then we stroll down|然后我们就走到

the incredibly cultural Piccadilly.|文化得不得了的皮卡迪利大街

(laughs)

"Stroll"?|还是要走路?

And then, boom... Carnaby Street.|然后,就去卡纳比时装街

Arert we about 40 years|我们俩去卡纳比街

too late for Carnaby Street?|会不会显得太过时了

(British accent): No, luv.|怎么会呢?

That's where all the swingir birds are.|那有很多鸟飞来飞去的

Oh. Well, then we are definitely|这样啊

going to the British Museum.|那我们一定要去大英博物馆

(gags)

Any cuter, I'm gonna need a barf bag.|再下去,我要吐了

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?|嘿,嘿,嘿 你干嘛?

- I'm security, pal. - (Odie barks)|兄弟,我要保护你

Just protecting you from yourself.|免得你做错事

Garfield, you have caused enough trouble today.|加菲,你今天够给麻烦了

Now you have food, water and company.|你有吃有喝,还有伴

Which one is he?|欧弟是刚才中的哪个?

- Be good. - Jon, you're delirious.|-自己小心 -约翰,清醒一点

Be careful! She's a man-eater!|小心!她会吃了你的!

Oh, no. He's under her spell.|哦,不 他中了魔咒了

(barks)

Okay, Odie, I'll give you one small clue.|好吧,欧弟 我给你点提示

It's not in there!|汉堡不在里面!

Prince!|王子殿下!

(sighs)

Where is that cat?|猫咪在哪儿?

Prince!|王子殿下!

Prince!|王子殿下!

Prince!|王子殿下!

Prince!|王子殿下!

(gunshot)

Prince!|王子殿下!

Pull!|放!

(gunshot)

Sir, have you, by any chance, seen Prince?|先生 你有没有看到王子?

I can't seem to find him anywhere.|我到处都找不到他

Oh... dear!|哦,天哪

You mean our little orange bundle of fun is missing?|你是说我们的那只橙色开心果不见了?

Pull!|放!

(gunshot)

- Crikey! - (gasps)|天啊!

The mars got a cannon!|他手里有大炮!

And he's pointing it at us!|而且瞄准了我们!

We're sitting ducks!|死定了!

Careful, sir.|小心,先生

You wouldn't want to injure|你不会想伤害那些动物吧?

the creatures, would you?|是吗

Run away!|快跑!

Of course not.|当然不会了

That would make me some kind of monster,|要是伤害他们了

wouldn't it?|那我不就太坏了

By the way, Smithee,|对了,史密西

I've a little errand for you.|你帮我做件事

Could you go to London|能帮我去趟伦敦威洛比

and pick up my new suits at Willoughby's?|把我的新西服取回来吗?

Oh, very good, sir.|没问题,先生

Pull!|放!

(announcer speaking indistinctly on TV)

Can you imagine|你有没有想过

taking a nap on that table?|在台球桌上打个盹?

Just lie there for hours and shed.|就在那上面躺几个小时,全身放松

In other news today, the queers corgis, Milly and Tillie,|另一条新闻

returned from their world cruise with the queen,|今天,女王的威尔士矮脚犬 米利和提利

aboard Her Majesty's yacht.|结束了与女皇的环游世界的旅程

The animals are said to have suffered|据说它们曾有轻微的晕船

a mild seasickness, but now are back to eating|但是现在已经恢复食欲

the finest calf's liver.|开始进食上等的小牛肝

Oh, boy.|哦,哥们

Must be sweet.|那感觉一定不错

"My tummy's upset. May I have some liver?"|我肚子不舒服 能吃点小牛肝吗?

Boy, I wish Jon was a queen.|真希望约翰是女皇

- (knocking) - MAI D: Housekeeping.|打扫房间了

Okay, blockhead, time to bust out of here|好了,笨蛋 逃跑就机会来了

and catch up with Jon.|我们去找约翰

First, let's grab some chow,|我先弄点炒面

before I eat your liver|不然就配上红酒和蚕豆…

with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.|吃掉你的肝

Sorry, we left a bit of a mess|不好意思 浴室弄得挺乱

in the bathroom. Thanks.|谢谢你了

All right, keep your eyes peeled|好了 睁大眼睛

for a goofy-looking guy with a map.|看那个拿着地图的笨蛋在哪儿

They're not up here.|他们不在这 [伦敦桥]

I'm coming down!|我下来了! [伦敦桥]

GARFI ELD: Hup, hup, hup, hup!|[特拉法加广场]

Hee-yah!|驾!

Jon? Jon? Jon?|约翰?约翰?约翰?

Where's Waldo?|沃尔多在哪儿? [丘吉尔雕塑]

Take the picture. Take the picture.|拍张照 拍张照

Take it! Take it! Take the picture!|快拍!快拍!快拍照!

(guard shouts an order)|[白金汉宫]

GUARD: Halt!|立定!

Right face!|向右转!

GARFI ELD: Excuse me.|打扰一下

Did you see a couple of people|你见过一些

who look like they might be tourists?|看起来像游客的人吗?

Oh, I know this drill.|哦,我知道他们练过

They won't crack up, no matter what you do.|不管你怎么弄他们都不会动

Hey, Freeze-Frame, your knee's on fire.|嘿,木头人 你膝盖着火了

Hmm. I know I can get this guy.|我可以搞定这家伙

No, seriously, your zipper's down.|说正经的 你拉链开了

Hey, Dry Goods.|嘿,木头

(blubbering)

Yeah.

Anybody ever tell you you look like Tina Turner?|有人说过你长的像蒂娜·特纳吗?

That was effective.|还是没用

COACHMAN: Her Majesty, the Queen of England!|英国女皇陛下驾到!

GARFI ELD: What's all the hubbub?|怎么这么吵?

GUARD: Attention!|立正!

Hey, Odie, look, it's those royal corgis.|嘿,欧弟 是那两个威尔士矮脚犬

Hey, lady, you got any leftover liver?|嘿,女士,还有剩下的牛肝吗?

Stuck-up little punk.|你们就得意吧

Oh, I know she heard us.|哦,她肯定听见了

They had the top down.|车又没顶篷

Odie? Odie?|欧弟?欧弟?

D'uh-oh! Odie, no!|别!欧弟,不要!

Don't do the ugly-American thing!|别丢美国人的脸!

The British are coming! The British are coming!|英国人来了!英国人来了!

Well, you made him crack anyway.|不过,你也算是搞定他了

PRI NCE: Ew, disgusting!|呃,真恶心

It's so smelly down here. I must get out.|这真难闻 我必须出去

Hello? Someone help a chap?|有人吗? 帮帮我

(grunting)

I'm in the sewer.|我被困下水道里了

This is hopeless.|没用的

We'll never find Jon.|我们找不到约翰的

Face it, Odie: Nobody cares|面对现实吧

- whether we live or... - (barking)|没人在意我们是死是活……

- (tires screeching) - (screaming)

(sighs)

Prince, I've found you.|王子殿下 终于找到你了

Oh, dear.|哦,天啊

Why is it the weird ones always go for the cat|为什么疯子从来都只找猫的麻烦

and not the dog?|怎么不去找狗呢?

Odie, help, please.|欧弟,快帮忙

- (whines) - GARFI ELD: Is that a cologne|是古龙水…

or a disinfectant, sir?|还是消毒剂的味道,先生?

I just got you|我刚你准备了特别的点心

a special treat: Minced pie.|肉馅派

Odie, call a cop.|欧弟,报警

I mean, bobby or jimmy.|找警察,或者条子

Never mind, Odie. Don't bother.|无所谓,欧弟 别管了

There's a pie here.|有派吃就行

I'll be just fine.|我就很爽了

(barking)

(barking continues)

(whining)

(groans)

Dear heavens!|我的天哪!

That was absolutely the most horrifying...|这是我经历的最糟的事情……

But I'm alive. I'm alive!|但是,我还活着 我还活着!

And... covered in filth.|还浑身是淤泥

Here, here.|过来,过来

I must return to my throne.|我必须回到我的王国

- (barking) - What, ho?|什么?

Oh, indeed.|哦,当然

Seeing me in this state must be shocking.|看到这样的我 你一定很吃惊

I've lost my bearings.|我迷路了

You must lead me with all due haste to the castle at Carlyle.|你必须尽快带我回到卡莱尔城堡

But first, I require a bath.|但是,首先你要帮我舔干净

- (sneezes) - Here, come on.|来,过来

Do you expect me to lick myself?|你不是要我自己添掉吧?

Garfield?!|加菲?

Odie? Wh... What are you doing here?|欧弟? 你们怎么会在这?

Garfield? What the devil is a Garfield?|加菲? 加菲是个什么玩意?

What am I going to do with you guys?|我该拿你们怎么办呢?

Do you know how bad I would feel|你们知道如果我丢了你们

if I lost you here?|我会多难过吗?

From now on,|从现在开始

I'm not letting you out of my sight, okay?|我不会离开你们的,好吗?

Oh, dear heaven.|哦,天啊

Why is it the weird ones|为什么总是猫而不是狗

always go for the cat and not the dog?|让人出乎意料?

Oh! Bath time for you, buddy.|哦!哥们,你该洗洗了

Well, that's the best news I've heard all day.|嗯,那是一天以来我听到最好的消息

The dog's not very bright, is he?|那条狗好像不怎么聪明,对吧?

Where are you taking me?|你要把我带到哪儿去?

Is it somewhere lovely?|可爱的地方?

Somewhere special?|特别的地方?

Mmm!|呣!

Ah!|啊!

Hey, Mario Andretti.|喂,马里奥·安德雷

You're drivir on the wrong side of the road,|你开上反道了

and I've got an entire pie in my stomach.|我也已经把整个派放进了肚子

Don't worry, Prince.|别担心,王子

You'll feel better when we get back to Carlyle.|我们回到卡莱尔以后你会感觉好些的

- (Rings) - Oh, excuse me.|哦,不好意思,接个电话

Yes, hello. Hobbs here.|是的,你好 我是霍布斯

Ah, Hobbs, this is Manfred Dargis here.|啊,霍布斯,我是曼弗雷德·达吉斯

A terrible thing has happened.|发生了一件骇事

Prince is missing.|王子失踪了

We've searched everywhere.|我们搜遍了每一处

Prince is missing?|王子失踪了?

- BOTH: Missing?! - This is a rather sudden|- 失踪?! - 真叫人意外

development,|的事件

- don't you think? - Well, actually, it's quite common.|- 你不觉得吗? - 嗯,事实上,这也不奇怪

In the absence, or in this case, the death of an owner,|对于遗产继承人的缺席, 或者就这个事件而言

it can be quite|一只猫的死,会让事情

confusing and disorienting to a cat... I mean,|变得蹊跷和晕头转向……我是说

let's face it, they have brains the size of a gum ball.|让我们面对该事件吧,毕竟 猫的大脑只有泡泡糖般大小

- (Dargis laughing) - All the same,|可是

this seems rather fishy to me.|我对这件事持怀疑的态度

I don't particularly care what it seems to you.|我才不关心你怎么看

Legally, since he is gone,|法律上,由于他不在了

the title of the Carlyle estate falls to me.|卡莱尔财产名义上应该归我了

Am I not correct?|我有什么说的不正确吗?

Uh, yes, very well.|呃,确实,不错

Good-bye.|再见

He's up to something.|他正在谋划些什么

He's got some plan for the estate,|他对于财产已经有某些计划了

and I want to find out what.|我想弄清是什么

Ah, Miss Abby Westminster, I presume.|啊,艾比·威敏斯特小姐,我猜

(chuckling): Lord Dargis, an absolute pleasure.|达吉斯阁下,我非常荣幸

Hello.|您好

DARGIS: I'm so pleased you've shown|我非常高兴的看到

such an interest in our little enterprise.|您对于我们的小小企业持有兴趣

Well, my investors are very interested.|嗯,我的投资者非常感兴趣

Cheers, dear.|干杯,亲爱的

To a long-lasting business relationship.|为我们长久的合作

To Carlyle Resort and Spa.|为卡莱尔旅游胜地和温泉疗养地

Allow me to introduce you to my dream.|请允许我为您介绍一下我的梦想

What's this?|这是什么?

State-of-the-art spa,|艺术级的温泉疗养地

meditation garden and, of course,|冥想花园以及,当然

luxury condominium.|奢华的高级公寓

(chuckles)

But what of the woodland and barnyard areas?|但是林地和畜棚场怎么办?

Allow me.|我来

If you would...|如果你愿意……

Oh. Very clever.|哦,太聪明了

No woodland,|不再有林地

no barnyard area.|不再有畜棚场

Whoosh... gone!|嗖……没了!

So what will you do with all the animals?|那些动物你打算怎么办?

Let's just say|这么说吧

those we don't chase off, we will serve up|我们不赶走它们,而是

to the guests.|成为端给客人的菜肴

(cackling)

I must alert the others at once.|我必须马上警告其他人

GARFI ELD: Bus driver, pull it over.|司机,靠边停

I got a pie belch coming that might break your windows.|我有一整个派的嗝要打 怕弄坏了你的窗子

(loud belch)

(squawking)

Ah.|啊

Come on, Prince.|来,王子

Yeah, yeah, I used to be known as Prince.|好,好,我过去是叫王子

Now you can just call me Ga...|现在你可以只称呼我加……

...arfield.|……菲

Wow.|哇哦

Get a load of this dump.|要好好看看这堆垃圾

Thanks.|谢谢

No pet door, huh?|没有宠物门,嗯?

Holy cow, I can hear my footsteps.|不会吧,我能听到自己的脚步声

Mom?! Dad?!|妈妈?!爸爸?!

I'm home!|我回来了!

Your Highness.|是您啊殿下

You talking to me, froggy?|你在跟我说话吗,小青蛙?

It's me, your trusty servant,|是我,您值得信赖的仆人

- Winston. - Hey.|- 温斯顿 - 喂

Warning: I don't fight fair.|警告你: 我从不公平交手

I scratch, and I bite.|我会又抓又咬

It's all right, sire.|放松点,陛下

All is well now.|一切都好了

You're home.|您回到家了

- Home? - (chuckles)|家?

What, retirement home? Happy home?|什么,隐居的家?快乐的家?

Where, uh, what is this?|哪儿,呃,这里是什么?

Is this an insane asylum?|一所精神病院?

Am I being kidnapped?|我被绑架了?

(laughs) Very funny, sire.|真幽默,陛下

Your loyal subjects await you.|您忠实的臣民在等着您

They need to be comforted by your words.|他们需要您话语的安慰

Hey, trust me,|喂,我说

windbag, there's no way|多嘴的家伙,没门儿

I'm going to give a speech to a bunch of strangers.|我怎么能对一帮陌生人发表演说

And then, of course, following your words,|而后,当然,等您说完

a royal feast.|会有一顿皇室大餐

I think I'm just going to do a tight two minutes.|我想我会在两分钟内搞定演说

See if that will calm them down, okay?|看看那样能不能安抚好他们,好吧?

Oyez!|安静!

Oyez!|安静!

Prince the 12th has returned.|第12世王子已经回来了

(quacking fanfare)

Thank you, windbag,|多嘴的家伙

for that slobbering introduction.|谢谢你充满口水的介绍

Hello, everybody!|大家好!

GARFI ELD: Hey.|喂

- Listen up. - Ooh.|- 听好 - 哦

Is this an audience or a landscape?|这是一次接见还是观光?

Okay. Great to be back here|好吧,很高兴回到这个

at the palace.|宫殿里

I look out and I see|我放眼望去

a sea of dumb barnyard animals.|看到一群住在畜棚的动物

I'm here in your country to break up a romance|我到你们国家来是为了

between, uh, you know, the guy who owns the house|破坏,呃,你们知道吗 破坏我住的那屋子的主人

I live in and a girl who is way out of his league.|和一个出门在外的女孩子之间的浪漫

I know that whatever it is|我知道无论你们拥有什么

that you have, there is some sort of affliction|总有一些痛苦

that produces this glazed look behind your eyes,|让你们的眼睛里产生了这样透明的眼光

I hope you defeat it.|我希望你们战胜它

I wish I could take every one of you home with me.|我很想带着你们每个人跟我一起回家

Thank you.|谢谢

I killed.|我会没命的

WI NSTON: Very funny, sire. Well done.|真幽默,陛下,棒极了

I didn't realize it was amateur hour.|我觉得讲话很没有水准啊

What's up with Prince?|王子怎么了?

Oh, he's on the catnip again.|哦,他又沉醉于猫薄荷了

Hold on, chaps! Have I got news for you!|等一下,伙伴们! 我有新消息!

What's the word, Claudius?|什么消息,克劳迪亚斯?

Dargis is going to bulldoze the barnyard|达吉斯将要拿畜棚开刀了

and feed us to the tourists.|还要把我们都喂了游客

Let him try. He'll have to deal|他试试瞧

with these fists of fury, won't he, eh?|他将会尝尝这些拳头的滋味,对吧

- Well, that's dreadful. - (excited chattering)|唉,真可怕

Calm yourselves, everybody.|大家冷静一点

We're all right as long as Prince is alive.|只要王子在,我们都会没事的

Well, obviously that feline is not Prince, you idiots.|呃,你个笨蛋,显然那只猫不是王子

He's not even the cat formerly known as Prince.|他从来就不是王子

NIGEL: He's right, you know.|他说的没错,你也知道

Wait, he doesn't have to be Prince.|等等,他不必一定要是王子

He just has to look like him.|他只要看起来像就行了

If he fooled me, he'll fool them.|如果他能忽悠我,他也能忽悠那帮人

But what's to stop Dargis from getting rid of this cat, too?|但是也要防范达吉斯对付这只猫,是吗?

McBunny is right.|麦克兔说的没错

We must protect this cat at all costs.|我们要不惜一切代价保护这只猫

Our fates rely on it.|我们的命运押在他身上

JON: Mr. And Mrs. Jon Arbuckle.|乔恩·阿布库先生和太太

- Liz Arbuckle. - (Prince grunting)|丽姿·阿布库

Elizabeth Arbuckle. Yeah.|伊丽莎白·阿布库 对

Listen, you dolt. There's been a coup d'etat.|听着,你个笨蛋 出现了政变

Attempted murder most foul.|可能会有人员清洗

I am Prince the 12th of Carlyle.|我是卡莱尔的第12世王子

You there, with the wise and thoughtful look.|你却在那儿,狡猾而若有所思地看着

Hello.|喂

Convince this man there's been a mix-up.|去告诉这个人听,我被搞混了

JON: Garfield, I want you to be in my wedding party.|加菲,我想请你参加我的婚礼

Wedding party?!|婚礼?!

Think you can hold a basket of flowers in your mouth?|你的嘴能装下一篮子花吗?

Enough with the grooming, you dunce.|去他的结婚,你个笨蛋

My subjects face mortal jeopardy.|我关心的是巨大的危机

Dog, approach.|狗狗,过来

We must plan my escape,|计划一下怎么逃走

and I'm relying on your expedience and cunning.|我得靠可爱的你行个方便

(Odie growling)

PRI NCE: Okeydokey.|好吧

New plan.|得另想办法

(Odie whimpers)

GARFI ELD: Call my pumpkin, windbag.|叫我的南瓜来,多嘴的家伙

I'm ready to roll.|我准备好要走了

WI NSTON: Roll? Where to?|走?去哪儿?

You know, to the hotel, toJon.|去旅馆,回到乔恩那儿

Your master, the one who's leaving you for his new wife?|你的主人? 就是为了他的新妻子而离开你的家伙?

He's not leaving me.|他不是离开我

It's more of a... temporary insanity thing.|其实是……暂时的神魂颠倒

Garfield, your master's started a new life.|加菲,你的主人已经开始了新的生活

It's time for you to begin yours.|你也该开始你的了

Come on, I want to show you something.|来,我给你看些东西

Do have any idea what runs through your veins?|你知道你的血管里流淌着什么吗?

Yesterday's dinner, I guess.|昨天的大餐,我猜

Royal blood, sire.|王族的血液,陛下

You are the long-lost heir to the Carlyle throne.|你是失散已久的卡莱尔君王的继承人

(chuckling)

You kill me.|你涮我

These are your ancestors, dating back 400 years.|这些是你400年以来的祖先

GARFI ELD: Mine?|我的?

Wow.|哇哦

Like, I'm a royal cat?|很像,我是个王室的猫?

Well, of course.|嗯,当然

And anything you need is only a flick of your tail away.|你需要任何东西的时候只需要摇摇尾巴

A flick of my tail, huh?|摇摇尾巴,嗯?

So, if I said, drool on your foot...?|那么,如果我说,把口水滴到脚上……?

- (Winston panting) - GARFI ELD: Not bad.|还行

How about roll over and whistle "Dixie"?|边打滚边吹迪克斯的歌呢?

(whistling)

How's that?|如何?

Nice. All right.|不错,好了

Tough one: Jump up and touch the ceiling.|来个难的 跳起来碰屋顶

(grunting): How's that, sire?|这个如何,陛下? (斗牛狗不会跳)

You don't get up there too high|小伙子,你没有够到…

there, do you, fella?|那么高,是吧?

I give you your royal bedchamber.|这是你的御用寝室

GARFI ELD: I could do some snoozing here, yeah.|我可以在这儿打个盹,吔

Even a king needs a catnap.|就算是国王也需要打个瞌睡

Get up!|起床!

Get down.|下来

Get up! This baby is spring-loaded.|起床! 这个孩子装着弹簧呢

Why do you think they call me...|你觉得他们为什么叫我……

(echoing): Highness...?|有高人……?

Are you all right? Sire?!|你还好吧?陛下?!

(grunts)

The royal trapeze?|御用秋千?

That is how you ring, sire.|那是给你拉铃的,殿下

You pull it whenever you require something.|当你需要东西的时候就拉一下

- And what is that? - Your playhouse.|- 那时什么? - 你的玩具小屋

Oh, I needed a playhouse.|哦,我需要一个玩具小屋

I've got a house inside of a house.|在一个屋子里我又有一个屋子

Does this castle make my butt look a little too big?|这个城堡是不是让我的屁股显得太大了?

Fits you like a glove.|像一个手套一样适合您

(farts)

- Ooh! Blimey. - Pardon.|- 哦!天哪 - 什么

Well struck, sire. Good tone, smooth finish.|放得好,陛下 优美的音调,平缓的结束

Well, you took that in the best spirit, didn't you?|喂,你是真心实意的那样说吗?

Shall we have a look in the kitchen?|我们要去看看厨房吗?

Did I hear you say... the kitchen?|你是在说……厨房?

(overlapping conversations)

Here we are. I present your cookery.|我们到了 你的厨房

All mine?|都是我的吗?

Every morsel,|每一口饭菜,

down to the last crumb.|到每一粒面包屑都是

Okay. All right.|好的,很好

You can just call me... Your Highness.|你可以叫我…殿下

(Garfeld and animals singing)

(singing continues)

(singing continues)

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

(singing continues)

(singing ends)

Yeah, you can just drop that anywhere.|好,你可以把它放在任何地方

(body thuds)

(tray clattering)

GARFI ELD: All right, I'll give it to you straight:|好吧,我就对你直说了:

It's disappointing.|真让我失望

Your doughnuts are dry|甜甜圈太干了

and don't have holes in them,|中间还没有洞

and your coffee's so weak, it looks like tea.|咖啡太淡了,像茶一样

I don't suppose, Miss Westminster,|我不指望,威敏斯特小姐

you could find time in your busy life|你可以从你的繁忙生活中

for a wealthy duke.|为一个有钱的公爵抽出时间

(giggling)

Lord Dargis, I'm afraid I'm taken.|达吉斯亲王,恐怕这句话应该我说

As I am myself... by you.|我独身一人……在你身旁

(laughs)

Oh, don't mind me.|哦,别介意我

I'm just an incorrigible old...|我只不过是一个不可救药的老……

- Cat! - What?|- 猫! - 什么?

Nothing, nothing.|没什么,没什么

Nothing at all, nothing at all.|什么都没有,什么都没有

Gosh, is that the time already?|唉,已经到时间了吗?

Time, I've always said,|时间,我总是说

flies like an arrow.|像飞矢一般流逝

Don't be afraid to just show up|请经常露面

and bring some of those investors...|并带一些投资者来……

those lovely investors.|那些可爱的投资者

We'll throw a party.|我们要开一个派对

Cheerio!|加油啊!

Ah... Smithee, d-did I see Prince in here?|啊……史密西,我看,看到王子在这儿?

Isn't it remarkable?|真不可思议

I found him wandering the streets of London|我找到他的时候 他正在伦敦街头游荡

as I left Willoughby's.|而我刚离开威路比

Indeed.|确实

Extraordinary.|非常巧

And where is|现在

the little fiend...|那个魔鬼……

(clears throat): Fellow at the moment?|家伙在哪儿?

Oh, I'm sure I don't know, sir.|哦,我肯定不知道,阁下

Well, I'll maybe take a little look-see, hmm?|呃,也许我最好去遛一圈,呣?

Make him welcome.|去欢迎一下他

Yes, sir.|好的,阁下

Look at this room, for example.|例如,看看这间屋子

Uh... how would you liven this place up?|呃……你怎样让它变得有生气?

But, sire, this castle|但是陛下,这座城堡

is centuries old.|已经有几百年历史了

GARFI ELD: It's a museum.|真是个博物馆

It's boring.|很乏味

And you know what's missing when your crib is a museum?|当你的笼子成为博物馆的时候 会失去什么?

It's called fun!|乐趣!

Fun?|乐趣?

It's not that hard.|这不难

You got to get a running start|你得先让这些懒虫

at something this dull.|动起来

Who-o-o-o-o-o-a!|喔哦哦哦哦哦啊!

This is gonna end so badly.|结果肯定很糟

(screaming)

Oops.|噢

It was already cracked.|已经碎了

(laughs): Nothing escapes you,|没什么能逃过你的眼睛

does it, sire?|对吧,陛下?

Yeah. I like the way this feels.|对,我喜欢这种感觉

You just slide, baby!|只要滑行,宝贝儿!

Whoa...!|喔啊……!

D'uh-oh!|哦!

Don't worry about it.|别担心

That one was cracked as well.|那个也碎了

Oh, I can relax.|哦,我可以休息一下

Oops!|不好!

What the...? Ooh! Oof!|怎么……?哦!哎哟!

Smithee!|史密西!

Get this thing off of me!|把这个东西从我身上挪开!

All right, let's go try another room.|好吧,我们去别的屋转转吧

Good idea, sire.|好主意,殿下下

MR. HOBBS (on phone): Yes, yes.|是的,是的

I've got the deed and the paperwork in order,|我已经拿到了契约和文件

and I've contacted the other solicitors.|与另外的律师也联系过

We'll be out there on Monday.|我们将于周一到达

Monday?|周一?

But... but I need more time.|但是……我需要更多的时间

More time?|更多时间?

More time for what?|更多时间干吗?

Oh... n-n-nothing. Nothing.|哦……没没,没什么

That'll-that'll be fine.|那,那行吧

Oh, very well, we'll be there Monday,|哦,好的,我们周一到

unless, by some miracle, Prince returns.|除非,出现什么奇迹让王子回来了

We can only hope, Mr. Hobbs.|我们只能这么希望,霍布斯先生

(screaming)

What's the news?|有什么消息?

Dargis is sure to make a move on the cat.|达吉斯肯定要对那只猫下手

The solicitors will be here Monday.|律师们周一到这里来

Right. Good work.|行,干得不错

GARFI ELD: Careful.|小心点

That's high-grade American cardboard|你推的是高级的

you're tossing around there.|美国纸板

Beautiful, fellas.|真不错,伙计

Hang the plasma|放在那儿

right over the Slip 'N Slide.|就是滑动片那边

Sire, a word.|殿下,有句话要说

Jowls, my man.|说吧,伙计

Guess what your enlightened,|猜猜你们的先知

all-powerful ruler|全能的统治者

has brought to the castle?|为这个城堡带来了什么?

Oh, I can't wait to hear this.|哦,我急不可待得要听了

Don't tell me.|别告诉我

A Renaissance painting.|是一幅文艺复兴的油画

Foosball, you know? Foosball!|桌上足球,你知道吗? 桌上足球

F-F-F-Foosball?|桌桌桌桌上足球?

What does he think this is, a pub?|他觉得这里是什么,一个俱乐部?

Just because we don't have opposable thumbs|不能因为我们没有对手

doesn't mean we don't play bar games.|就不玩酒吧游戏了

Yes, sire, but I feel your life is in danger.|是的,殿下 但是我觉得您处于危险之中

Listen, Winnebago... if I may call you that...|听着,温尼贝戈人…… 如果我可以这样叫你……

when history speaks of me,|当历史说到我的时候

and she will, I want to be remembered|当然会的,我希望被定义为

as the "Party Prince."|“派对王子”

As you wish.|如您所愿

You chaps know me... I'm no snob.|你们这些家伙都知道我的…… 我可不是势利

Right? But this cat is too much.|对吧?但是这只猫太过分了

(scoffs): He's an embarrassment to our whole way of life.|他是我们整个生活方式的绊脚石

Oh, he's a disgrace to the furry race.|哦,他玷污了有毛的种族

"My pillow isn't soft enough.|“我的枕头不够软

My TV remote won't work."|电视遥控器坏了。”

Don't get your knickers in a twist.|别为此而忧烦

I know he's a pain in the neck,|我知道他是个讨厌的家伙

but we just got to keep him safe till Monday.|但是我们只要保证他的安全到周一

(quacking fanfare)

GARFI ELD: Yeah. My loyal|是的,我忠实的

and fragrant subjects, please.|香喷喷的臣民

Thank you.|谢谢你们

Briefly, I hate Mondays.|简单的说,我讨厌周一

Just hate 'em.|就是讨厌

Therefore, I decree, from this day forward,|所以,我颁布旨意,从今天起

there will be no more Mondays.|将不再有周一

- What? - What?|- 什么? - 什么?

Got it? Today is Tuesday, then.|明白吗?今天就是周二了

Happy Tuesday, everybody.|大家周二快乐

Yeah, I think he's lost it.|没错,他疯了

Like I said,|正如我说的

we just got to keep him safe till Tuesday.|我们只要保证他的安全到周二

Hello, Rommel.|你好,罗曼尔

Ah-ha-ha!|啊哈哈!

I have a present for you.|我有一个礼物给你

Prince's favorite pillow.|王子最喜欢的枕头

(barking, snarling)

Sniffy, sniffy, Rommel. Sniffy, sniffy.|闻闻,闻闻,罗曼尔 闻闻,闻闻

Ooh, bad pillow. Ooh!|哦,可恶的枕头,哦!

Kill kitty. Kill kitty.|杀了小猫,杀了小猫

(snickering)

Oh, what a clever boy.|哦,聪明的孩子

Eat the cat.|吃掉那只猫

Yum, yum, yum.|很好吃,很好吃,很好吃

I think you're ready.|我想你已经准备好了

Uh-oh, here comes trouble.|啊噢,麻烦来了

Eat the pussycat. There's a good chap.|吃了小猫,好伙计

Operation Feline Protection under way.|猫科动物保护行动进行中

I'm on it. Hoo-hoo!|行动了,嘿嘿!

Yeah, yeah.|好了,好了

(barking)

Oops.|哦

Bon appetit.|祝你好胃口

Here, kitty, kitty.|这里,小猫,小猫

Come to Rommel.|到罗曼尔这里来

Where are you, my little furry friend?|你在哪儿,我的小毛球?

Hello, Rommel.|你好,罗曼尔

Eat kitty.|吃了小猫

No, no kitty, Rommel.|不,不是猫,罗曼尔

But we have something better to chew on.|但是我们有更好的东西可以嚼

No kitty?|不是小猫?

That's right: No kitty.|对,不是小猫

Bring Lord Dargis's new trousers, please.|请把达吉斯阁下的新裤子拿来

Pig, the trousers!|猪,裤子!
看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频