首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
“反”芭比 [Bratz] 2007 - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
10
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-08-29 15:33:04 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:5406次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本
- Okay, chicas. Ready? - Let's do it.|好了, 小姐们准备好了吗? 我们来吧

- Okay, on three. - One.|- 好的, 数到3 - 1

- Two. - Three.|- 2 - 3

First day has arrived. Ready to be ready?|新的一天又来临了 都准备好了吗?

Oh, man!|呀!

The skirt I bought is at my mom's house.|我新买的裙子放在我妈妈家了

I thought you were at your mom's house.|我以为你现在在你妈家

No, it's Monday. I'm at my dad's house.|不是, 今天是星期一 我在我爸爸家

Joint custody. What can I say?|被共同监护, 我还能说什么?

Has anyone seen my turquoise shirt?|有人看到我蓝绿色的衬衫吗?

You left it here by mistake.|你不小心放在这里了

Do you mind if I wear?|你介意我穿吗?

- Oh, of course. - Okay.|- 哦, 当然可以 - 好吧

Turquoise thermal, tank,|蓝绿色的保暖, 无袖背心

and... stripey warmers.|然后... 条纹围巾

Super cute.|超可爱的

Killer plunge... shorties,|迷人的低胸领... 短裙

and leopard kicks.|和豹纹皮靴

Plaid skirt, lame sweater.|格子裙, 紧身毛衣

Jade.|洁儿

What? You know my parents.|什么? 你知道我的父母

Just till I get out of the house.|等我离开这个房子

And then?|然后呢?

And then I'm gonna blow all y'all away.|然后我会让你们大为震惊

I guess none of you wanna know what I'm wearing.|我猜你们没人想知道我穿什么

Shoes to die for.|流行时尚精品

Lucky guess. Okay.|被你们蒙对了, 好了

40 minutes, front entrance, we walk in together.|40分钟后, 入口前面 我们一起走

- Adios. - Sayonara.|- 再见(西班牙语) - 再见(日语)

- Do svidaniya. - Ciao, my sisters.|- 再见(俄语) - 再见(义大利语), 姊妹们

Manny, jandalel|曼尼 安德烈

jEs el primero d韆 de la escuelal|学校要开学了

You have ten seconds to get out of there, you little toad.|你十秒内给我离开, 你这个小癞蛤蟆

Don't get your bragas in a twist.|夹着尾巴逃之夭夭

Perfection takes time, and I'm worth every single second.|完美需要时间, 我的每一秒钟都很值得

Enough with the hair already.|头发已经好了

Looking good, chica.|看来不错, 小姐

Yasmin, you will pay for this.|雅丝米, 你要为此付出代价

Bubbie, Bubbie!|芭比, 芭比!

You were waiting for me?|你在等我吗?

Come on, ni?os. Get dressed.|拜托, 你们还不去换衣服

You don't wanna be late.|你们不想迟到吧

Go comb your hair.|去梳你的头发

And you, you come with me. I got something for you.|你, 你跟我来, 我有东西给你

Buenos diasl|早安!(西班牙语)

Oh, hey.|噢, 嘿

I want you to go get dressed and put these on.|我要你去换好衣服穿上它

Bubbie!|芭比!

I know.|我了解

So, come on. Pay up.|那么, 来, 付钱

Chocolate. How do you do that?|巧克力, 你怎么做到的?

I'm not telling.|不告诉你

Nice doing business with you.|合作愉快

Come on!|拜托!

- Dad. - What?|- 爸 - 什么?

What would I do without you?|我没有你怎么办啊?

It's probably your mom.|可能是你妈来了

I'll get it.|我来开门

Tell her that she's gotta take you to the dentist on Thursday.|告诉她星期四带你去看牙医

- Hi, Mom. - Hi.|- 嗨, 妈 - 嗨

Did your dad give you breakfast?|你爸有给你做早餐吗?

I'll be ready in a minute, 'kay?|我马上好, 好吗?

Okay, beautiful.|好, 美人

Oh, hey, honey, could you tell your dad|噢, 嘿, 亲爱的, 你可以跟你爸说

he needs to take you to the dentist on Thursday?|星期四要带你去看牙医吗?

Why can't the two of you just talk to each other?|为什么你们两个不直接说?

I'm the kid.|我只是个小孩子

You're supposed to be the adults.|你以为我是成人了吗?

By the way, the dentist is on Friday.|顺便说一下, 看牙医是星期五

Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad.|再见, 妈, 再见, 爸

Jade! Jade!|洁儿! 洁儿!

Let me look at you before you go.|你走之前我再查看一下

Now, remember, Jade, you have Mathletes,|现在, 记住, 洁儿 你要补数学

science club, room one, and violin.|上科学社, 第一教室和小提琴课

Mom, you forgot something.|妈, 你忘了一些事

- I did? - School!|- 是吗? - 学校!

And speaking of which, I gotta go.|说着呢, 我必须走了

Papa. Papa. Take a picture.|爸爸, 爸爸, 照张相吧

Hey, what's up, ladies?|嘿, 怎么了, 小姐们?

Mom.|妈

Perfect. Have fun.|完美, 玩得愉快

Bye.|再见

C-A-double-R-Y!|C-A-double-R-Y!

Where's Cloe?|克萝人呢?

She's here.|她在这里

- Hi, guys. - Hey, girl.|- 嗨, 伙伴们 - 嘿, 女孩

Okay, it's a big school. It's the first day.|好, 这是个大学校 今天是第一天

We're just freshmen.|我们还是新鲜人

What are we gonna do?|我们要做些什么?

Blend?|融合?

- Own it! - Right.|- 拥有它! - 没错

BFFs!|BFFs! (我们永远是最好的朋友)

Guys. Hello!|伙伴们, 哈啰!

- Re-huddle! - Yeah.|- 重新围一起! - 耶

I'm gonna own cheerleading.|我要加入啦啦队

I'm gonna try out for soccer.|我要尝试踢足球

Yas, you have to join chorus.|雅丝, 你必须参加合唱团

You know you have the most insane voice ever.|你知道你曾有最疯狂的嗓子

Not a chance. Remember kindergarten?|门都没有, 还记得幼稚园?

Me, "Mary Had a Little Lamb," throw-up, 30 kids screaming?|我唱那首"玛莉有只小绵羊" 唱到呕吐, 害30个小朋友尖叫?

Yeah. I think I'll own journalism instead.|耶, 我打算以新闻写作来代替

I'm ownin' the science.|我要参加科学社

Okay, work the IQ, girl,|好了, 用点智商, 小姐

but please don't lose your passion for fashion.|但请不要失去你对流行的热情

Just to keep Mom and Dad off my back.|别像我爸妈那样烦我了

I'm also gonna rule home ec.|我也将上家政课

I'm gonna need sewing machines for projects.|为了这个课程我需要缝纫机

I'm gonna have the hottest clothes ever.|我将会拥有最火辣的衣服

Break.|解散

Wow.|喔

Okay, girls. Now let's do it.|好了, 小姐们, 让我们完成吧

Now, being president of the school is a huge responsibility.|现在, 基于学校会长的重大责任

And it is one that I take very seriously.|对于此我是非常认真的

Just sit here, Paris.|坐在这, 芭黎丝

Hello.|哈啰

Dylan, dude, that was a totally...|迪伦, 兄弟, 那是整个地...

Avery, Quinn, please pay attention.|艾利, 昆恩, 请注意一下

I need to become very familiar with the clique lunch table assignment chart.|我需要非常熟悉这桌上的社团表

Because, as you can see, there are 48 distinct cliques.|因为你看, 这有48个不同的社团

Let me break this down for you.|让我来为你们一一克服吧

You have the goths, the skaters, the disco dorks, the beat boy blingers,|有庞克族, 溜冰的 迪斯可呆子, 亮晶晶的嘻哈族

the gangstas, the wanna-be gangstas, the pretzel people who are into yoga,|黑道大哥, 想变黑道的, 练瑜珈的

very different from the greenies who hate anything not made of plants.|讨厌非草本的绿色主义者

Then you have the nerds, the kids who like to dress like dinosaurs,|然后还有笨蛋, 喜欢装扮成恐龙的小孩

and the football jocks.|和踢足球的

Oh, hi, little freshman. I'm Meredith.|喔, 嗨, 小新鲜人 我是梅莉提丝

- So... any clubs? - Nope.|- 那么... 有社团吗? - 没有

- Interests? - Nope.|- 有兴趣的吗? - 没有

- Friends? - Nope.|- 有朋友吗? - 没有

Okay.|好吧

- Loner. - Yeah.|- 孤独者 - 是

- Over there. - I don't get the Ioners.|- 那里 - 我不了解这些离子人

They're Ioners, but they like to hang out together.|他们是离子人, 但是他们喜欢一起住

Leave me alone.|让我独处

Whatever. Next?|随便啦, 下一个?

I really believe very strongly in renewable energy.|我坚信再生能源的好处

Eco-maniac.|生态狂

Very good, Cameron. Tree hugger.|非常好, 柯麦隆 捍卫森林的环保人士

Now, if you sit at this table, you'll find some people|现在, 如果你根据这个表格, 你会发现有人

who totally rock the "paper versus plastic" debate.|有关"纸与塑胶"完全震惊的辩论

Next!|下一个!

Good morning, Principal Dimly.|早安, 迪姆利校长

Oh, good morning, students.|喔, 早安, 学生们

Pumpkin pie?|南瓜派?

- Good morning Principal Dimly. - Good morning Principal Dimly.|- 早安, 迪姆利校长 - 早安, 迪姆利校长

Yes, Daddy, what is it?|是的, 爸, 什么事?

You were right.|你是对的

Chapter 10.|第10章

"Control the population.|"控制人们

A: Separate the inmates into groups."|答案是: 把同住的人分成小组"

You see, this was your idea.|你看, 这就是你的想法

Advanced thinking. Genius.|先进的思想, 真是天才

Okay. Daddy?|好了, 爸?

I've told you this more than 50 times.|我已经告诉过你超过50次了

You may not speak to me during school hours.|在我上课时你不要说话

Well, dear, everyone knows you're my daughter,|那么, 亲爱的 每个人都知道你是我的女儿

and I'm very proud of you.|我为你感到非常骄傲

Do you want me to tell Mother about this?|你要我告诉你妈妈这个吗?

Oh, no.|喔, 不要

Well, I'm busy now, Daddy.|好了, 我现在很忙, 爸

Bye.|再见

I'll see you at home, then, candy cane.|我们回家见, 然后, 拐杖糖

Next.|下一个

Okay, honey, this is a really nice table,|好了, 亲爱的, 这是一个非常好的表格

and I promise it will always be the same table|我承诺这将始终同表格

because I understand that change is really upsetting.|因为我了解这改变使人心烦意乱

Oh, no!|喔, 不!

They did not just walk past us without checking in.|她们不能只从我们旁边经过而不报到

Who is that?|她们是谁?

No one you even need to think about, Cameron.|你没必要考虑她们, 柯麦隆

They look kind of cool.|她们看起来很酷

Yeah, in a totally trashy, beneath our contempt,|是呀, 在我们的藐视下, 完全是个垃圾

maybe we could find a little spare time to crush them into the dirt sort of way.|也许我们可以找点空闲时间 去把她们摧毁成烂泥

- Yeah. - No, Avery, we don't crush.|- 耶 - 不, 艾利, 我们不摧毁

We focus on the positive here at Carry Nation High.|我们专注在凯利全国高中的正面上

We help them find their way.|我们帮助她们找到她们的方向

Or else.|或是别的

Yeah!|耶!

You try beating Carry Nation High|你们尝试打败凯利全国高中水准

Is it just me, or does this all look a little creepily well organized?|只有我吗, 还是这全部 看起来有点令人毛骨悚然的组织?

See you at lunch!|午餐时见!

See ya later.|待会见

Excuse me, miss.|对不起, 小姐

Are you in the right room?|你走对教室吗?

Yeah.|是

A little magnesium, some sodium chloride,|一点点镁,一些氯化钠

a pinch of perchlorate, a soupcon of strontium nitrate,|一小撮高氯酸盐, 少量的硝酸锶

and a little bling.|和一点亮片

And...|然后...

A Bernoulli effect.|柏努利效应

You are seriously superior.|你真是优秀

We would be honored to have you as a member of our science team.|我们非常荣幸有你 成为我们科学团队的一员

Yeah, thanks for the accolades.|耶, 感谢你的称赞

Everybody, go|Everybody, go

Let's go, Falcons|Let's go, Falcons

Let's go, Falcons|Let's go, Falcons

Last time!|最后一次!

Everybody, go|Everybody, go

Let's go, Falcons|Let's go, Falcons

Let's go, Falcons|Let's go, Falcons

Now, that's the level I expect from a Falcon cheerleader.|现在, 那就是我猎鹰啦啦队长期望的水准

- Who's got it? - Please.|- 谁做得到? - 请

You've got something better?|你还有更好的吗?

- Oh, you know I do. - So bring it.|- 喔, 你知道我有 - 那么来看看吧

Girl, I brought it, nailed it, lent it to my friend's kid sister,|女孩, 我带来的, 看好了 我曾给我朋友的妹妹看

and I brought it back while you were still figuring out the beat.|所以你还是算得出我带来的节拍

Yeah!|耶!

What are you gawking at?|你看什么看到目瞪口呆?

She's hot.|她真辣

Hot player. Seriously.|火辣的球员, 真的

Not bad for a rookie.|对新手来说很不错

In fact, not bad at all.|事实上, 对全部球员来说很不错

Yes!|耶!

It's very red.|非常红的衣服

It's very you.|非常适合你的衣服

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You in?|你要进来吗?

Why don't you watch where you're going?|你走路不长眼睛啊?

Are you blind?|你瞎了吗?

Hello?|哈啰?

No, but I'm deaf.|不, 我是聋的

What?|什么?

I'm deaf.|我是聋子

You don't sound deaf.|你听起来不像聋的

Well, you don't look ignorant, but I guess you can't judge a book, right?|好, 你看起来不像愚昧的人 但我想你不能以貌取人, 对吧?

Where do they think they're gonna sit?|她们想坐在哪儿呢?

Give me the seating charts.|给我座位表

Hi, guys. I'm Meredith, student body president.|嗨, 伙伴们, 我是梅莉提丝 全校学生会长

I saw you looking kind of lost, so I thought I'd come over and help.|我看你们迷路了, 所以我想过来帮助

Thanks, but I think we're good.|谢了, 我想我们还好吧

It's no problem. I have the seating charts right here.|没关系, 我这里有座位表

Well, thanks, but I think we'd rather sit together.|好, 感谢, 但是我们想一起坐

But there's really not a table for that.|但是没有桌子可给你们了

That's okay, I'm sure we'll find space somewhere.|没关系 我们肯定可以在某处找到空位的

But the lunch courtyard isn't organized that way.|但是这午餐庭院是没有组织的

Oh, don't worry. We'll figure something out.|喔, 别担心, 我们会想办法的

- What was that about? - 'Kay.|- 怎么搞的? - 好吧

What are you looking at?|你在看什么?

They're just awesome...|她们有点可怕...

ful.|的

Awful.|可怕的

Their clothes? Yuck.|她们的衣服? 令人厌恶

Really super awful.|真的超级可怕

To look at.|看看她们

Really.|真的

Yeah, I know.|是, 我知道

What are we gonna do about them, you guys?|我们要对她们做些什么, 你们说?

I'll tell you what we're gonna do. Nothing.|我可以告诉你要做些什么 没有

Quinn, my system is flawless.|昆恩, 我的制度是完美无瑕的

Hey. Hey, Jade.|嘿. 嘿, 洁儿

Look.|看

Come here. Check out this radical theorem.|来这里 试试这个基本原理

You'll absolutely dig it.

- Later! - Bye.|- 等等! - 再见

Hey, Sasha, come sit with us.|嘿, 莎雪, 跟我们一起坐

I gotta go.|我过去了

- Bye, guys. - Bye, Sasha.|- 再见, 伙伴们 - 再见, 莎雪

Yo, Cloe. Girl, come check this out.|哟, 克萝 女孩, 来看看这个

Oh, my God.|喔, 我的天

Oh, sure.|喔, 当然

You see?|看到了没?

We have no problems at all.|我们一点麻烦也没有

Jade, I'm stuck babysitting. Come over and hang.|洁儿, 我要当保母 过来我这里混吧

Papi made your favorite. Matzo albondigas.|芭比做了你们的最爱 薄饼肉丸

I have Mathletes. Next week?|我要补数学 下周?

- I'm booked solid. Yikes. - Next week?|- 我预定排满了, 雅丝米 - 下周?

I have journalism.|我要上新闻学

- How about tomorrow? - We have to make time for each other.|- 明天如何? - 我们得为彼此腾出时间

- Wanna come over and study? - Let's do it next week for sure.|- 要不要过来读书? - 我们确定下周吧

You said that the last time.|你说下不为例了

- Where are you? - I seriously miss you guys.|- 你在哪? - 我真的很想你们

What's happening here?|这里发生了什么事?

You're always busy!|你总是很忙!

Fine!|很好!

- Hey, Sasha. - Yasmin, hey, girl.|- 嘿, 莎雪. - 雅丝米, 嘿, 女孩

Long time, no see. What are you doing here?|好久不见, 你在这里干嘛?

We were supposed to go shopping together, remember?|我们要一起去逛街, 记得吗?

Go, Falcons!|加油, 猎鹰!

No worries.|不用担心

My bad, Yas. I'm sorry.|是我不好, 雅丝 对不起

I've got practice with the girls.|我必须和这些女生练习

Can we do it next week?|我们下周再去吧?

Oh, sure.|喔, 当然可以

Yas, you're the best.|雅丝, 你最好了

We'll do it next week, okay? For sure. I'll call you.|我们下周再去, 好吧? 当然, 我再打电话给你

- Okay. Call me. - Bye.|- 好吧, 再打给我 - 再见

( 两年后 )

You ruined my hair!|你毁了我的头发!

Hey, you can take the bus.|嘿, 你可以搭公车

Yo, listen up. That bus is weak.|哟, 听着, 那公车很烂

It's cramped up with freaks.|和一群怪胎一起搭车

And I have no time to show my hair mystique.|我没空展示我头发的神秘感

Word.|喔

Weird.|怪胎

- Hi, Ali! - Bethany!|- 嗨, 艾莉! - 贝森妮!

Hey, Dexter!|嘿, 戴克斯特!

Hey, what's up, ladies?|嘿, 怎么啦, 淑女们?

All right, we can sit down now.|好吧, 我们现在坐下吧

Let's sit down.|我们坐下吧

Well, well, well, welcome back to another wonderful year|好, 好, 好, 欢迎回到新的美好一年

at Carry Nation High School.|在凯利全国高中

And now, without further ado, I'm going to introduce to you|现在, 不再啰嗦 我为大家介绍

your very popular President of the Student Body,|你们受欢迎的全校学生会长

my little pollywog, my daughter,|我的小蝌蚪, 我女儿

Meredith Baxter Dimly.|梅莉提丝 巴斯德 迪姆利

Good morning.|早安

I am so thrilled to be here as your student body president|我很高兴能在这里 做为你们的全校学生会长

once again.|再次

I am here to talk about the talent show, which I will be heading up again.|我要在这里讲一下才艺表演 我将再努力向上

And the fact that besides the coveted Golden Hatchet,|而且争取那梦寐以求的金斧奖

our wonderful arts committee is providing a spectacular grand prize this semester:|这学期我们很棒的艺术委员会 提供了一个引人注目的大奖

A college scholarship to the school of your choice!|一笔大学奖学金供你选择大学!

Isn't that amazing?|是不是令人惊奇?

So you can post your auditions on MySpace...|你们可以把你们的试听带 放到我的网页空间...

Hey.|嘿

Hi.|嗨

Oh, good gloss. Peach party?|喔, 光泽度佳, 漂亮派对?

Yeah! I just got it! You like it?|是啊! 我刚买的! 你喜欢吗?

- I love it. - I know.|- 我非常喜欢 - 我知道

- Yeah. - Yeah.|- 耶 - 耶

Great lip gloss.|美妙的唇彩

Yeah, it's so shiny and...|是啊, 她这么闪亮...

- Yes, very. - Yeah.|- 是的, 非常 - 是啊

Shiny.|闪亮

Yeah, so...|对了, 那...

I actually have to get to class.|其实, 我要去上课了

Oh, yeah, of course. Well...|喔, 是的, 当然 好...

Have a good class.|上课愉快

- Thanks. - Yeah. Okey-dokey.|- 谢了 - 噢, 好的

- Back at ya. - See ya.|- 回头见 - 再见

I miss you.|我想你们

Wow, Meredith, starting a new trend at school?|哇, 梅莉提丝 学校开始有了新的趋势?

House frump chic. It suits you.|流行在家里邋里邋遢 很适合你

Seriously, Cherish, I told you, you may not speak to me before noon.|严肃点, 崔丽希, 我告诉过你 中午以前别和我说话

Is that so I don't have to smell your morning breath?|你是说我不用再闻到你的口臭吗?

Or is that the dogs?|还是狗的?

Did you make your appointment with Extreme Face Makeover yet?|你跟你那张极端的脸美容了吗?

Voila.|瞧

Now, you are Fido-fabulous.|现在, 你是令人惊艳的

Now we are both true fashion icons, aren't we, Paris?|现在我们都是时尚偶像 不是吗, 芭黎丝?

Yeah, fetching.|是啊, "迷人"还是"拿取"

Get it? Dog?|拿取? 狗?

Fetching?|迷人?

A dog fetches?|狗拿取?

These are the jokes, people!|开开玩笑, 人们!

Dylan, you've been holding out on me.|迪伦, 你有事瞒着我

All this time, I thought you were just some cool jock.|我总以为你很酷

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. What's up?|迪伦, 迪伦, 迪伦 怎么回事?

Nothing.|没事

I miss it.|我失去了

I miss music.|我失去音乐了

I feel you, but you don't have to.|我感觉得到, 但是你不必如此

What are you talking about? I can't hear.|你在说什么? 我不想听

Come here.|来这里

Feel that?|感觉到吗?

Yeah, but...|是的, 但...

it doesn't mean that I can play it.|不表示我可以弹

True. Come here.|没错, 来这里

Try it.|试试看

Know something, Whitman?|了解了吗, 惠特曼?

You're a weird dude.|你真是很特别的兄弟

But you're okay. You know that?|但你很好, 你知道吗?

Wanna learn a few tricks?|想学一些花招吗?

- Yeah. - Yeah?|- 是的 - 是吗?

I can feel that on my neck.|我感觉在我脖子上

So what're you gonna do for the talent show this year, Meredith?|今年你要做什么才艺表演, 梅莉提丝?

It doesn't matter. You know she's gonna win.|别担心, 你知道她一定赢的

Just because I'm going to win|只因为我会赢

doesn't mean that I don't owe all of my fans|并不表示要辜负我的粉丝

a really cool show.|一个真正酷的表演

That's true.|那倒是真的

Hey. What do you think?|嘿, 你认为如何?

Juggling? Please.|戏法? 拜托

That is so not talent show ready.|那不算是才艺表演

Hi.|嗨

Who, me?|叫谁, 我吗?

Yeah.|是的

Okay, Paris, we're a team, and Mommy needs your help.|好了, 芭黎丝, 我们是同国的 妈咪需要你的帮忙

I need you to go over there. Yes, I do.|我要你到那里去 是的, 我会

And I need you to make sure that Cameron stops talking|我要你确实的让柯麦隆停止

to the evil soccer freak.|对那邪恶的足球怪胎说话

Okay? Okay? Thank you.|好吧? 好吧? 谢谢

Wow. Hi, l...|呃, 嗨, 我...

- I'm Cloe. - I'm Cameron.|- 我叫克萝 - 我是柯麦隆

Yeah, I know.|是的, 我知道

What classes are you in?|你上哪些课程?

Classes?|课程?

Stuff.|材料学

Cloe! You are the biggest klutz ever!|克萝! 你这个最笨手笨脚的人!

You always ruin everything...|你总是毁人于一旦...

Oh, no.|喔, 不

Cloe!|克萝!

Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry.|喔, 糟了, 我非常抱歉

Oh! No! You didn't!|喔! 不! 你做了什么!

Jade, you totally did that on purpose!|洁儿, 你完全是故意的!

Oh, my gosh! My hair!|喔, 我的天啊! 我的头发!

Sasha! You stupid... cheerleader!|莎雪! 你这个愚蠢的啦啦队长!

You did not just say that!|你不会这么说的!

Keep talking!|你再说!

Someday you'll say something intelligent.|你给我学聪明点

You know what?|你懂什么?

You're not as bad as people say you are.|你不只像人们说的那么差劲

You're worse!|你更恶劣!

Food fight!|食物大战!

Yasmin, you...|雅丝米, 你...

Cloe, this is all your fault!|克萝, 这全都是你的错!

Get down here!|给我下来!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Take that! Oh, my gosh!|接招! 喔, 我的天啊!

No! Jade!|不! 洁儿!

- Oh, my gosh. - Here, want some of this?|- 喔, 我的天啊 - 这里, 想要这个吗?

Enough already!|已经够了!

Oh, my gosh!|喔, 我的天啊!

Hey, make a hole. Principal Dimly coming through!|嘿, 让条路, 迪姆利校长来了!

Move it!|让开!

Principal Dimly's coming through.|迪姆利校长来了

Oh, hi, Daddy.|喔, 嗨, 爹地

Lookie.|看看这里

I want to know who did this, or I'm going to...|我想知道是谁做的, 否则我会...

I'm going to pass this over to Vice Principal Sludge.|我会交由副校长追究

Rollo, you take over.|罗洛, 交给你接管

It's the four girls lying next to the statue. Hello.|这里有四个女生躺在雕像旁, 哈啰

You, you, you, and you.|你, 你, 你和你

Detention.|留下来

You started it, clumsy!|从你开始的, 笨拙的人!

I tripped. Excuse me, Princess Perfect.|我摔了一跤, 对不起, 灰姑娘

That is so like you!|多么像你啊!

You've always been the queen of denial!|你总是当"否定之后"!

You know what?|你们知道吗?

Neither one of you ever thinks anything through.|你们没有一个想过

It's always me having to pick up the pieces.|都是我在收拾残局

That's interesting. We haven't talked in two years.|真是好笑, 我们已经两年没聊天了

Ever since you dumped us to be queen of the dorks!|自从你抛弃我们去当"呆子之后"!

Me?|我吗?

You haven't spoken to any of us since you went all cheerleader.|你才是参加啦啦队后 都没有再和我们任何人说过话

I'm not a snob, I'm just better than you are, yeah!|我不是一个自负傲慢的人 我只是比你们优秀, 呀!

I didn't stop talking to you, you stopped talking to me.|我没有不和你们说话 是你不和我说话的

What're you talking about, Sasha?|你在说什么呀, 莎雪?

At least we don't buy our friends with our daddy's bank account.|至少我们不用老爸的银行帐户去买朋友

Only because you don't have a dad or a bank account!|只因你没爸爸或银行帐户!

Stop it!|闭嘴!

All of you, just stop it.|你们全给我闭嘴

I can't believe you said that to Cloe.|我不敢相信你对克萝说那种话

That's okay.|没关系

No. It's not.|不, 不是的

When your parents got divorced,|当你的父母离婚时

Cloe and her mom were totally there for you.|克萝和她妈妈完全守候在你旁边

Don't forget that, Sasha.|不要忘记了, 莎雪

Cloe.|克萝

I'm sorry.|对不起

Can't believe I said that.|真不敢相信我会这么说

What happened to us?|我们到底怎么了?

- It's okay. - We were a team.|- 没事了 - 我们是同国的

We always had each other's backs.|我们总是当彼此的后盾

Seriously. Like when you canceled your ski trip|认真想想, 就像你取消你的滑雪之旅

to help Cloe study for finals.|帮助克萝复习期末考

That's what friends do. What about you, Yas?|那是朋友该做的 你怎么样, 雅丝?

Remember, you completely crushed those girls|记得吗, 你完全地压制那些女生

that used to slam Jade before she grew into her ears.|在洁儿长大前欺负她的那些人

Well, she would've done the same for me. Big deal.|呃, 换做是她也会的, 了不起

It is a big deal.|是很了不起

Friendship is a big deal.|友谊是很了不起的

Why aren't we friends anymore?|为什么我们不再是朋友了?

I can't even remember.|我甚至记不起来

It's the cliques. We're all in them.|是社团, 我们都参加了

That's just how high school works.|它不过高中的事

Sasha, you're a cheerleader, Cloe's a jock,|莎雪, 你是个啦啦队长 克萝是足球

and Jade, you spend your time between the science and home ec geeks.|然后洁儿 你把时间花在科学和怪人之间

They're not geeks.|她们不是怪人

They're really interesting people.|她们是真正有趣的人

Yeah, but I would never know that because I'm not in your clique.|是啊, 因为我不在你们的社团 永远也不了解啊

So... what do we do?|所以...我们该怎么做?

We have to take control|我们要控制一下

of our lives, of our friendships.|我们的日常生活, 我们深厚的友谊

It's our own fault.|这是我们共同的过错

We can be friends with each other|我们能互相成为朋友

and do our own thing, right?|做我们拥有的事,对不对?

Okay. How?|好, 怎么做?

We be ourselves, just like we used to be.|我们做回我们自己, 就像我们做过的

I miss my girls.|我想念我的女孩们

Me, too.|我也是

I didn't realize how much until now.|我不明白到现在有多想念

BFFs?|BFFs? (我们永远是最好的朋友)

BFFs!|BFFs!

- You smell like pasta. - So do you.|- 你闻起来像面团一样 - 你也是

I can't believe them.|我不敢相信

This is all your fault, Cameron.|全都是你的错, 柯麦隆

Because if you hadn't walked over and talked to that soccer joke,|因为如果你没有走过去 和那个足球队员交谈的笑话

I wouldn't have had to take action.|我也不会采取行动

And then Daddy's bust would not have been broken.|我爸的半身像也不会被打破

And those bimbettes wouldn't be in detention and back together|那些不检点的人也不会被滞留 然后重新走在一起

creating anarchy in my kingdom.|在我的王国里制造混乱

Thanks a lot.|多谢

Well, if all else fails, I can use this.|好了, 如果一切失败了,我可以利用这个

Meredith!|梅莉提丝!

I don't think this, you know, calls for the jump drive, Meredith.|我不认为如此, 你知道... 需要用到随身碟吗, 梅莉提丝

Maybe everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.|也许明天过后一切会恢复正常

"Maybe everything will be back to normal by tomorrow."|"也许明天过后一切会恢复正常"

Moron.|低能

Let's go. I can't stand to look at this.|我们走吧, 我无法再看下去了

So tell me, chica, why so happy?|那告诉我吧, 小姐, 为何这么高兴?

Is there a boy?|是男孩子吗?

Come on, you've been holding out on me.|来吧, 你有事瞒着我

There's no boy, Bubbie.|不是男孩子, 芭比

It's Sasha, Jade, and Cloe.|是莎雪, 洁儿和克萝

We're a team again!|我们又同伙了!

I mean, everyone at school|我是说, 每个人在学校

is only friends with the people in their group,|只和社团的人做朋友

but we've decided to be friends with everyone.|但是我们决定和每个人做朋友

Well, you girls are doing the right thing.|喔, 你们这些女生做得对

You walk into school,|当你走进学校

you socialize with each other,|你和大家交往

with everyone.|和每个人

You walk in with your heads held high.|抬头挺胸走进学校

And you walk in|走进学校

with these gorgeous new shoes.|穿这双华丽的新鞋

JSon divinasl|真是太棒了

jHolal Who's your Bubbie?|当然啰, 谁是你的芭比?

JHolal You are!|当然就是你啰

Bubbie, they're gorgeous! I love them!|芭比, 她们真是华丽! 我好喜欢!

Ah-ah-ah. Sweet talk is cheap.|啊啊啊,甜言蜜语不值钱

Pay the lettuce.|付钱吧

Dos chocolat閟l|两颗巧克力

How do you do that?|你怎么做到的?

Te amo, Bubbie.|我爱你, 芭比

Mmm, I love the smell of retail in the morning.|嗯, 我爱这早上清新的味道

That's my Sasha.|这就是我的莎雪

Gosh, guys. I missed you so much.|啊, 好家伙, 我非常想念你们

Two years? That's, like, forever.|两年? 就像是永远

So what's the latest and greatest?|那么有什么最新和最大的事吗?

Same old, same old,|老样子, 老样子

I just wish my parents could see who I really am.|我只希望我的父母能明白真正的我

- The worst. - You know, it's not that bad.|- 最差劲了 - 你知道, 没那么糟啦

It just means I spend a lot of time|意思是说我花了很多时间

changing clothes in skinny bathrooms.|在小浴室里换衣服

That's so weird. Fashion's like your superpower.|有点诡异, 赶流行就像你的潜能

You shouldn't have to hide it.|你不应该隐藏起来

Please, that's like a textbook definition of superpower.|拜托, 就像课本说的潜能定义

It's a thing in your life that you're really amazing at,|生活中有些事总是令人惊讶

but you hide it from the world so people will think you're normal.|但是你把它藏在这世界 大家都认为你不过是个普通人

And you, Yas?|你呢, 雅丝?

I started writing some music,|我开始在写一些歌

and yes, it's sounding pretty good.|好的时候, 很好听

And no, you can't hear it.|不好时, 根本不能听

- Stage fright? - Yeah.|- 怯场吗? - 是的

But, Sasha, I mean, it's really been about missing you guys.|但是莎雪, 我的意思, 真的很想你们

Speaking of guys, whoa.|说到大家, 喔

- Whoo! - I know, right?|- 喔! - 我明白, 对吧?

Yas, look who's walking by|雅丝, 看看那个谁在走着

sporting some bad jeans and looking fine.|穿着运动服, 破牛仔裤 看起来还不错的样子

Oh, my gosh.|喔, 我的天啊

He totally just checked you out!|他完全只看着你呢!

Did you see that? He's into you!|看到没? 他为你着迷呢!

What, Dylan? Are you kidding me?|什么, 迪伦? 你在开什么玩笑?

He hates me.|他讨厌我

Besides, he is totally not my type.|此外, 他完全不是我喜欢的类型

Oh, you have a type.|喔, 你有喜欢的类型

Come on, guys.|算了吧, 你们

Dylan is not the least bit interested in me.|迪伦对我一点也不感兴趣

OMG. It's so obvious.|OMG(我的天), 这太明显了

Okay, you are so wrong.|好吧, 你是错的离谱

He never looks me in the eye,|他从不正眼看我

he's never asked me out,|也从不找我出去

and he can never even remember my name.|他甚至不记得我的名字

Oh, my God.|喔, 天啊

He's crazy about me!|他为我疯狂啊!

Promise we'll never let anything break us up ever again.|答应我, 永远不会让任何事再拆散我们

Pinky swear.|勾小指发誓

Pinky swear!|勾小指发誓!

I love MySpace.|我爱我的网页空间

Yeah, that's much.|是啊, 够多了

Next!|下一个!

Hello! I am Magnificent Mike!|哈啰! 我是伟大的麦克!

Watch as I place my assistant into the sword box of death.|看着我把助手放进这死亡剑箱里

Prepare to be amazed.|准备大吃一惊吧

Great.|很棒

You're in.|你入选了

Thank you very much. Next!|非常感谢你, 下一个!

If I see one more violin playing contortionist,|如果我再看到拉小提琴的软骨表演

I'm going to scream. Next!|我会尖叫, 下一个!

I think we're making this too complicated.|我认为我们把事情搞得太复杂了

I mean, if we wanna be friends, we should just be friends.|我的意思是, 如果我们要成为朋友 把对方当朋友就好了

I totally agree. I mean, we walk to school.|我完全同意 我的意思是, 我们到学校

And we lead by example. Come on.|我们以身作则, 来吧

Yo, Cloe. Come to us.|喂, 克萝, 来我们这

Serious?|真的吗?

Oh, hey, Jade. Come here. Check this out.|喔, 嘿, 洁儿 来这里, 看看这个

I'm sorry.|我很抱歉

Hey, Sasha!|嘿, 莎雪!

Come sit with us!|跟我们一起坐!

I can't.|我不能

Are people staring?|大家都在看她们吗?

Oh, yeah.|喔, 是啊

Super awkward.|超尴尬的

Okay, this is weird.|好, 这很诡异

I think it's time for plan B.|我想该是B计划的时候了

Operation Mingle.|融合行动

Beautiful!|美丽!

Wait.|等等

Perfection!|完美!

No, straighten your legs.|不, 拉直你的腿

See, like, don't you have any fancy pair of sneakers|看, 像这样 你都没有一双别致的运动鞋

in your Yasmin collection?|在你雅丝米的收藏里?

I mean, anything under 6 inches.|我是说, 低于6英寸的

I just want to stay vertical!|我只是想保持垂直线!

Come on, stay vertical!|来吧, 保持垂直线!

Honey, when I'm through with you,|亲爱的, 当我和你完成时

you will be playing your next soccer game in stilettos.|你将在你下一场足球比赛中发挥

- You serious? - Trust me.|- 你说真的吗? - 相信我

Hey, Dexter.|嘿, 戴克斯特

Salutations, Jade.|近来可好, 洁儿

Hey, nerd.|嘿, 书呆子

Why is she talking to you?|她为什么和你说话?

Jade? She's my lab partner.|洁儿? 她是我的实验室伙伴

Hey, hottie.|嘿, 辣妹

I bet you and I could do a lab experiment|我敢打赌, 你和我都能做实验室实验

without the Bunsen burner.|而不用本生灯

You feel me?|你感觉得到我吗?

Ugh.|呃

I think it behooves you to extend an apology to the lady.|我认为你最好向这位淑女道歉

I don't know what you just said,|我不知道你在说什么

but I think you better mind your own business.|但我认为你不要多管闲事

Oh, you're gonna cry?|喔, 你要哭了吗?

Now, would you like to apologize to the lady?|现在, 你要向这位淑女道歉了吗?

Sorry, Jade.|对不起, 洁儿

Dude, you ever think about playing football?|兄弟, 你曾考虑来踢足球吗?

Okay, so, X + Y + Z|好, 那么, X+Y+Z

divided by 3 is?|除以3是?

Okay.|好吧

Let's try this.|我们试试这个

I think this might make more sense.|我想这可能更有用处

Oh, yeah.|喔, 耶

What's a touchdown?|达阵得几分?

Six!|6分!

- Plus an extra point? - One!|- 加上加分踢球呢? - 1分!

Plus a safety?|再加上2码再攻达阵?

Two.|2分

Divided by a field goal?|除以射门分数?

Three?|3?

It's good!|很好!

Number 1! Who's number 1?|第一名! 谁是第一名?

Killer rip.|杀手级的

Thanks.|谢了

But I think with a little adjustment,|但我认为如果稍加调整

it'd be a whole lot better.|整个就会好多了

Power comes from your core.|力量来自你的基础

Like this.|像这样

See? All right?|看到没? 好吗?

- All right. - Try one.|- 好的 - 试一次

You may want to move, just in case.|你可能要移动, 以防万一

I'm good.|我很好

Okay.|好

Oh, no!|喔, 不!

I'm such a klutz!|我这么笨手笨脚的!

I'm sorry.|我很抱歉

- Are you okay? - No worries.|- 你还好吧? - 没关系

Should we try it again?|我们还要再试一次吗?

Oh, my God, Cherish.|喔, 我的天, 崔丽希

What are you doing?|你在做什么?

I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.|我在试着想像你和名人

Take me to the happy place.|带我到幸福的地方

Take me to the happy place.|带我到幸福的地方

Hurry up.|快点

Can't you find somewhere else to be a freak?|你不能去别的地方当你的怪胎吗?

So embarrassing.|真叫人难堪

I'm busy now.|我正在忙

Can I ignore you some other time?|我要哪一天才能不理你呀?

Didn't you hear, munchkin?|你没听到吗, 吃饱没事干的人?

Everyone does what I tell them to do.|每个人都要我告诉他怎么做

Not from what I hear.|才不管你说什么

Ouch.|哇咧

Oh, whatever, Avery.|喔, 不管怎样, 艾利

This is just a temporary loss of control.|这只是暂时的失控

I can assure you, I will bring order back to our school.|我可以向你保证 我会为我们的学校找回秩序

Now, girls, think.|现在, 小姐们, 想想

When was I at the height of my popularity?|我的人望在高点是什么时候?

- Last week? - Last year's talent show?|- 上周? - 去年的才艺表演吗?

- I know this one. - Yes, Quinn?|- 我知道这个 - 是吗, 昆恩?

Your super sweet 16.|你的超甜蜜16岁

She's totally right.|她说的完全正确

That was, like, the most amazing party ever.|没错, 最令人惊奇的派对

Remember, everyone was, like, sucking up to you|记得吗, 每个人都要向你拍马屁

for weeks before just to get an invitation.|几周前就争相希望获得邀请

Well, then, it's settled.|好, 那么, 它已平息了

I'm throwing another super sweet 16 party.|我要再举行另一个超甜16岁派对

Um, but you're already 16.|嗯, 但你已经16岁了

I'm throwing another super sweet 16.|我要再举行另一个超甜16岁派对

In fact, I'll have MTV tape the whole thing.|事实上, 我有整个过程得MTV带子

My mom is best friends with the producers.|我妈有个当制作人的好朋友

Why is she throwing another sweet 16?|为什么她还要再举行另一个16岁派对?

I'm not really sure, exactly.|我不是完全地确定

I'm going to use the invitations|我会用邀请函

to bring organization and harmony back to our school.|为我们的学校找回社团与和谐

Oh, I get it.|喔, 我知道了

No cliquey, no tickey.|没有小团体, 没有个人意见

You have a visitor.|你有访客

And that'll crush those snotty girls forever.|并永远将粉碎那些自大的女孩

And then we'll live happily ever after. Brilliant!|从此以后我们将一直过着幸福的生活 真英明!

Yo, Cherish, you left your shoes at ballet class.|喂, 崔丽希, 你的鞋子留在芭蕾课教室

Hey, it's a total chick farm.|嘿, 你们那群小妞

Athletic and yet very hot.|运动很热

Me likey.|但我喜欢

Me thinky you're a twerp.|我认为你是个笨蛋

So what do you think of my hair today?|那么你认为今天我的头发怎么样?

I did this side just for you.|我这侧面为你做的

Don't you need a license to be that ugly?|你不需要一张丑人证照吗?

Ooh, I like 'em feisty.|喔, 我喜欢和你争吵

Isn't that Yasmin's little brother?|那不是雅丝米的弟弟吗?

Yeah. What's he doing here?|是呀, 他在这里干嘛?

Hey, looking good, mamitas.|嘿, 很好看, 小可爱

Ugh. Okay, that is truly gross.|呃, 好, 他那是真的毛发

Oh, my God.|喔, 我的天

You have the most incredible hair ever.|你有最令人难以置信的头发

I know, right?|我知道, 对不对?

I'm going out for best hair this year.|我特地为今年留最棒的头发

No doubt. Anyway...|毫无疑问, 反正...

why don't you come over here and tell me all about yourself.|你何不过来这里谈谈你自己

Are you kidding me?|你在开玩笑吗?

Okay. Here, keep this dry.|好呀. 这个, 不要弄湿

So, your sister Yasmin.|那么, 你姊姊雅丝米

She is so sweet.|她长得那么甜美

I mean, what's it like having such a perfect sister?|我是说, 这么完美的姊姊喜欢做些什么?

Yeah, what's it like?|是呀, 喜欢做些什么?

Perfect? Ha ha!|完美? 哈哈!

Have you actually met her?|你有真正和她接触吗?

You're so funny.|你真有趣

I mean, she's just so good at everything, right?|我是说, 她在每方面都很棒, 对吗?

You think so? Check this out.|你这么认为? 看看这个

It's truly fantastic.|真的很难想像

Wow.|哇

She is precious.|她好可爱

I just have to have this for my collection.|我必须把它收藏起来

Do you think you could transfer it to this?|你可以传到这里吗?

Yeah, sure.|好呀, 当然可以

Meredith's MTV... my super sweet 16.|梅莉提丝的MTV...我的超甜16岁

Yeah, it's gonna be totally even more incredibly awesome than the last one.|是呀, 它是史上最了不起的

How excited are you?|你们干嘛那么兴奋?

She already had a sweet 16.|她已经有过16岁派对了

What do you think she's up to?|你们认为她在搞什么鬼呀?

Does it matter?|这很重要吗?

Hello? It's a party.|哈啰? 这有个派对

This can't be good.|这不可能是好事

Come on.|来吧

Oh, my God, how cute is this?|喔,我的天, 这些好可爱

Darling. Love it.|亲爱的, 喜欢它吧

Apparently so.|显然是吧

Come on, girl. Give it up.|拜托, 小姐, 放开点

Tell us what's wrong.|告诉我们怎么了

I'm not going to Meredith's party.|我不会去梅莉提丝的派对

Okay? I can't afford to buy anything new.|好吗? 我买不起任何新东西

You guys need to go without me.|我不会跟你们去

I mean it.|我是指这个

Oh, my God, Cloe. Stop it right now, okay?|喔, 我的天, 克萝, 别再说了, 好吗?

The only way you could embarrass us|你这样会让我们很窘

is if you don't walk into Meredith's|如果不去梅莉提丝的派对

ridiculously extreme extravaganza.|大家会认为我们非常可笑狂妄

Yeah, and we've been pulled apart for too long.|对呀, 而且我们和大家切断太久了

It's not happening again, not for anything,|不要让它再发生,不为什么

and especially not for Meredith.|也不是特别为了梅莉提丝

But, Sasha, I have nothing to wear.|但是, 莎雪, 我没有衣服穿

You do now.|现在有了

I have two guilt certificates.|我有两张"内疚提货单"

One from my mom and one from my dad.|一张我妈给的, 一张我爸给的

And now one for you.|现在给你一张

Hey, divorce isn't all that bad.|嘿, 离婚也不全是坏事

Now come on, girl, we've got some serious shopping to do!|来吧, 女孩, 我们来大量采购吧!

Mwah!|哇!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Come on!|拜托!

Aah!|啊!

The mall hath no fury like a shopper scorned.|这商场不会对顾客的无礼而生气

Yeah.|嗯

Good job, girl.|做的好, 小姐

- Thank you. - I'm proud of you.|- 谢谢 - 我以你为傲

Pop your balloons to see if you're invited|刺破你们的气球, 看看你有没有被邀请

to my MTV Super Sweet 16 party!|到我的MTV超甜16岁派对!

Now, seating will be organized according to groups,|现在, 座位按照组别安排

so if you don't belong to a group,|所以你不属于该组

you really can't come to my party.|你就真的不能到我的派对啰

So until then, I'll be watching you.|所以在那之前, 我会看着你们

Go ahead, pop 'em!|去吧, 刺破它!

Oh, my God, this is so fabulous.|喔, 我的天啊, 这么壮观

I knew it. It was too good to be true.|我知道 真是太美妙了
看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频