首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
肥仔快跑 [Run Fatboy Run] 2007 (胖哥快跑/胖男孩快跑) - cd2/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
6
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-06-20 20:53:08 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2041次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

# But the tighter you grip, the faster you slip #

# This much I know #

# Lately, I want everything #

# Every star tied to a string #

# Coffee, tea, and in between #

# The sweetest smile I've ever seen #

# A different song in every room... #

- Oh, shit! Sorry. Sorry. - That's OK.|-天哪  对不起  -没关系

- No, it's OK. It's OK. - Oh, man. It's just...|-没关系  -只是...

It's just soda water, honestly.|只是苏打水而已

Should I not rub your boob, then?|-我没碰到你吧

- Yeah. - OK. Sorry.|-没有  -抱歉

I can do the other one, you know?|我接着弄吧

'Cause I'm here, I might as well just even it out.|我在这里总是添乱

Sorry.|抱歉

So, you havin' a... havin' a good time?|你玩得开心吗

Yeah. Yes, I am, thank you.|很开心  谢谢你

You've lost weight.|你变苗条了

Yeah, just a little bit.|就一点点

Yeah.

You know, get on.|贵在坚持

Where's Jake? I thought he was gonna be here.|杰克在哪  我还以为他在这里

Uh, no.|不知道

Whit thought that we'd have a better time...|惠特觉得我们要是找个保姆

if we got a sitter.|会过得更好

Oh. What did you think?|你觉得呢

I should get back.|我要回去了

Libby, um, I never actually thanked you.|莉比  一直没有好好地谢谢你

For what?|为什么谢我

Well, for just sort of lettin' me back into your life.|让我重新回到你的生活里

Jake's life.|是杰克的生活

Yeah, well, you know.|你很清楚

I mean, I-I wouldn't have been surprised...|如果你拒绝我

if you just cut me off completely, you know?|我能理解  明白吗

Ugh, now you tell me.|是这样

Well, no, I mean...|不  我是说

No, he needs his dad.|不  他需要父亲

Yeah.|对

You were right, you know, about me enterin' the marathon.|也许你是对的  我参加马拉松

It... You know, it was because I was...|你很清楚  是因为我

sort of trying to win you back kind of thing.|我想让你回到我身边

And I'd always kinda hoped that maybe, we'd, you know...|我一直希望这样

get back together and that...|可以重新开始

but, you know, when I saw you with Whit...|但是  当我看见你和惠特在一起

- Dennis. - I know... I know... I know...|-丹尼斯  -我知道  我知道

I know it's the height of hypocrisy, and I know...|那是装装样子而已  我很清楚

I know doin' this isn't gonna change anything...|我做的一切都是徒劳的

or... or make anything better, but, um...|或许会好起来  但是

I'd just... I'd settle for your respect.|我只想得到你的尊重

You know, I'd settle for you smiling...|让你开心

when you thought about the time that we had together...|想想我们一起走过的日子

and not thinkin' it was a waste of time.|不是虚度光阴

You know, I mean, I know...|你明白  我想说

I didn't do you any favours on that day, OK?|那天我没考虑你的感受

I did a stupid, stupid thing.|做了一件很愚蠢的事

But it was only because I thought...|因为我觉得

spoiling your day was better than ruining your life.|宠爱要比毁灭好得多

Does that make any sense?|这有什么意义

You're such an idiot.|你太傻了

Hey, I got you something.|我送你一样东西

Oh, what is it?|什么东西

It's something I think you don't have.|你从来没有过的东西

A history of reliable boyfriends?|一段关于可靠男友的经历吗

No, it's... Well, it's only, you know...|不  仅仅是...

- Open it later on. - OK.|-过些时候再打开  -好的

Happy birthday.|生日快乐

- Thank you. - No.|-谢谢你  -不客气

Oh.

- Everyone, could I have your attention? - Oh, my God.|-女士们 先生们  -哦  天哪

Hey. Everyone, your attention, please.|女士们 先生们

Everyone, hi.|诸位

Thank you for coming.|谢谢光临

- Really good to see you all. - Thank you.|-见到你们很高兴  -谢谢

As you all know, we're here to celebrate...|正如大家所知  我们在这里

the birthday of one Elizabeth Olivia O'Dell.|庆祝伊丽莎白·奥利维亚·奥黛尔的生日

Happy birthday.|生日快乐

As many of you know, uh, my passion in life is running.|众所周知  我的激情在生命里流淌

In fact, in a couple of days...|实际上  几天以后

I'll be completing another marathon, thank you very much.|我将完成另一场马拉松比赛  谢谢

Uh, now, success in running requires a lot...|取得比赛胜利和获得爱情一样

of the same things as success in love...|需要付出很多东西

passion, determination...|热情  决心

and something I've needed a lot of with Libby, stamina.|还有莉比给予的活力

That's just inappropriate, isn't it?|这不太合时宜  不是吗

The long-winded point I'm trying to make...|我向马拉松和爱情的终点冲刺

is that both love and running require heart...|需要一颗爱心

and Libby has... truly, has more heart...|需要莉比的爱心  她的爱心

than any other person I've ever known.|超越了我所认识的所有人

So happy birthday, sweetie.|亲爱的  生日快乐

Thank you all.|谢谢大家

Oh, trainers!|训练鞋

I'm sorry. Can I, uh, just see this for a second?|抱歉  我能看看吗

Now, what, um... As most of you know...|现在...

I usually run my races alone, but I thought...|我总是形单影只  不过我想

I was wondering if you would consider...|你是否可以考虑一下

becoming my partner?|做我的另一半

Oh, my.

Libby, will you marry me?|莉比  嫁给我吧

No, no, no, no.|不  不

OK. Yes.|好吧

- Yes? - Yeah.|-真的?  -真的

So beautiful.|真漂亮

Just beautiful.|真是太漂亮了

Thank you.|谢谢你

Thank you, everybody.|谢谢各位

Crazy.|太妙了

What'd I miss?|我来晚了吗

So...|那么

You bloody... poison.|见鬼去吧

All right. You can stick it up your ass...|把它贴到屁股上

you big American prick.|混蛋

# Our love has changed #

- I don't mind they've decided. - # It's not the same #|我不在意他们的决定

# And the only way to say it #

# Is say it #

# It's better #

# I can't concede #

# This way I feel #

# For all the time we spend together #

# Forever just gets better #

# See, what I'm trying to say is #

# You make things better #

# And no matter what the day is #

# With you here, it's better #

# I'll stand by you #

# If you stand by me #

# I think it's time that I reveal it #

# 'Cause I believe it #

# It's better #

# See, what I'm tryin' to say is #

# You make things better #

Dennis!|丹尼斯

So what do you think we should do, Dennis?|我们应该怎么做

Jake got really upset when I tried to explain it to him.|我如果和杰克谈谈  他肯定不高兴

So, I just wonder whether maybe you could talk to him today?|也许今天你可以去跟他谈谈

You know, just... If he heard it from you...|如果他知道

that you're always gonna be his daddy, you know?|你是他的父亲

I take it the diet's off.|我在节食

Dennis, are you even listening?|丹尼斯  你在听我说吗?

Dennis!|丹尼斯

What? You want... You want me to tell Jake...|什么  你想要我告诉杰克

what a... what a... what a perfect guy Whit is...|惠特是个好人

and it's all gonna be really perfect...|他的生活

in his new perfect life?|会有很大改观

No. Not necessarily in those words.|不  不是这意思

I cannot believe you're gonna marry this guy.|我真不敢相信你会嫁给他

He pulled your engagement ring out of a shoe.|他居然从鞋里拿出订婚戒指

Please, Dennis, you're the only one...|丹尼斯  求求你  你是唯一

who can help Jake feel OK about this.|能说服杰克的人

Listen, if you wanna marry Whit, that's fine, OK?|听我说  你想嫁给惠特吗

You're a big girl, and you can make your own mistakes, OK?|你是大人了  也同样会犯错  明白吗

But don't come down here while I'm eating...|我享受丰盛的英式早餐的时候

my full English breakfast with extra breakfast...|别来烦我

and expect me to make things easier for you, OK?|也别指望我为你解决麻烦  好吗?

Can I please get some ketchup here?!|我能要点番茄酱吗?

I'm not gonna run.|我不想参加比赛了

What?!|什么?!

I said I'm not running.|我说我要退出

What do you mean, you're not running?|怎么了?  你不想比赛了?

I mean, I'm not running. I'm not running a stupid marathon.|我不想参加白痴一样的马拉松比赛

Why? Because Libby's getting married again?|为什么?  就因为莉比再婚了?

What did you think?|你在想什么

She... She's not gonna find anybody better than you?|她...她找不到比你更好的人了吗?

Well, let me be the first to tell you.|好吧  我告诉你

You know, you're not a tough act to follow.|你是个意志软弱的人

Oh, what? You think I don't know that?|什么?  你这样认为?

I don't care any more!|我根本不在乎

- What about me? - What about you?|-那我呢?  -你怎么啦?

I've got money on this! A lot of money!|为这事我已经花了很多钱  一大笔钱

That is not my problem!|不关我的事

Quit it!|到此为止

I'm not the quitter.|我不会罢休的

- Let me go! - Ow, my ear!|-放开我  -我的耳朵

- Let go! - Ow!|放开

Oh, OK! Oh, all right!|好吧  就这样了

Oh, enough! Just... Just stop for a minute!|够了  暂停

# Every day, I love you less and less #

# I've got to get this feeling off my chest #

# The doctor says all I need's pills and rest #

# Since every day, I love you less and less #

# Unless, unless #

- # I know, I feel it # - Are you gonna run?|你参加比赛吗

# In my bones # - No!|不

# I'm sick, I'm tired #

# Of staying in control #

- # Oh, yes, I feel I race upon a wheel # - Oh, God!|天哪

- OK, OK, OK, OK. - You'll run?|-好的  好的  -你要参加吗

# Oh, yes, I'm stressed #

# I'm sorry I digressed #

# lmpressed, you're dressed to SOS #

# Oh-oh #

- My balls! - # And my parents love me #|见鬼

# Oh-oh #

- # And my girlfriend loves me # - That's it! Run away!|滚吧

That's what you always do!|你总是这样

Run away!|滚

# Every day, I love you less and less #

Hey, what the...

- Hello, Dennis. - What are you doing?|-丹尼斯  -你在干吗

Gordon called.|戈登打电话给我

He tells me you're not running the marathon.|他说你不想参加马拉松比赛了

- Yeah, but... - But, what?|-是的  但是  -但是什么

Are you running or not?|你要参加还是放弃

- No, but... - So there you go.|-不  不过  -那就去啊

- Wait... - Sorry, Dennis.|-等等  -对不起  丹尼斯

A bet's a bet. You're out.|打个赌  你输定了

Mr Ghoshdashtidar? Mr Ghoshdashtidar!|G先生

- Who the hell are you? - Oh, please, look.|-你是哪根葱?  -拜托

- I thought you were a good man, Dennis. - Yeah...|我一直觉得你不错  丹尼斯

A little screwed up here in the head, OK.|思维有点问题

But Maya was right about you. You are no good.|玛雅说的对  你并不怎么样

- Look... - Always running away...|-看看  -一直在逃避

never running in the right direction.|不知道自己的目标在哪里

Yeah, but, oh...|是的  不过

I bought you new running shoes, Dennis.|丹尼斯  我买过一双跑鞋给你

The man said they were the best you can buy.|那是你能买到的最好的鞋子

- Yes, but... - "But, but, but!"|-是的  但是  -但是  但是  但是

Always "but"! Always excuses with you!|总是在说但是  总是给自己找借口

Always some reason why it's not your fault!|总认为不是你自己的问题

I have news for you, Dennis Doyle from downstairs.|我有消息要告诉你  楼下的丹尼斯·道伊尔

It's all your fault!|问题出在你身上

- Hi. - Hi.|-你好  -你好

You... You havin' a yard sale?|你有东西要卖

No. Where's Libby?|不  莉比在哪

Uh, she's pickin' up Jake.|她去接杰克了

I suppose, uh, congratulations are in order.|我猜  庆祝活动正在有序进行

Oh, yeah. Well, thank you.|是啊  谢谢

Best man won.|名至实归

Well, I wasn't really aware it was a contest.|我真的没注意这是比赛

Dennis! Dennis! Is Jake with you?|丹尼斯  丹尼斯  杰克和你在一起吗

No, why? I...|没有啊  怎么了  我...

Well, is he here, Whit?|惠特  他在这吗

- I thought you were picking him up. - Jake!|-我以为你接他了  -杰克

- Libby? - Jake!|-莉比  -杰克

Libby, what is...|莉比  那个...

- What did you say to him?! - I... What are you...|-你和他说什么了  -我...你那个...

I didn't say anything. What do you mean?|我什么也没说  你什么意思

Well, he was at Emily's and something happened.|他在艾米丽家  发生什么事了

He just ran out.|他就是跑出去了

- What? - He has run away, OK?|-什么  -他跑了

Jake ran away!|杰克跑了

Jake!|杰克

Jake!|杰克

Gordon!|戈登

Gordon!|戈登

- Yes? - Jake's run away.|-怎么了  -杰克跑了

- What? - He's run away!|-什么  -他跑了

All right. Well, wait a minute.|好吧  等一下

Just calm down. Think for a second.|冷静下来  好好想想

Where would he go?|他能去哪

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Hiya, snot-face.|小鼻涕虫

Yeah, he's fine.|是的  他没事

We'll be back in about a half an hour, I guess.|我想咱们会在半个小时内回来

OK.|好的

Is she mad at me?|她生我气了

No, no. She's just glad you're OK.|不  没有  她只是放心了你没事

Do you wanna tell me what happened?|你想告诉我发生什么了吗

Emily doesn't wanna be my girlfriend any more.|艾米丽再也不想做我女朋友了

Why not?|怎么了

'Cause there's this other boy, Robert...|因为有人介入  罗伯特...

and he's got a ponytail...|他还梳马尾辨

and she likes him now.|她现在喜欢他

What, she likes him because he's got a ponytail?|她喜欢他就因为他梳马尾

Uh-huh.

Jake 'n Bake...|杰克

as you get older, you're gonna realize...|等你长大了  你就会知道...

there are a lot of things that you don't like, OK?|有很多事情你不喜欢

Things much worse than this.|要比这糟的多

And when those things happen, you can't just run away.|而当事情发生时  你不能只是逃避

Why not?|为什么不能

Because it doesn't solve the problem.|因为这不能解决问题

You know, when you start running...|就在你开始逃避时

the problem's still there.|问题仍然存在

You've got to stick at it, and then figure out a way...|你应该面对它  积极想办法

to solve the problem, even if it's really, really hard.|去解决问题  即使这真的  真的很难

Is that what you do, Dad?|爸爸  你就是这么做的

Dad?|爸爸?

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Gordon!|戈登

Gordon!|戈登

- Found him? - Yes.|-找到他了?  -是的

Good. You can't stay here.|很好  你不能呆在这

Gordon!|戈登

What?!|怎么了

I'm running.|我会去比赛

Well, come on up then.|那  加油

Wow, these are great. Where'd you get 'em?|太棒了  你从哪弄到的

- Whit's place. - Thanks.|-惠特那儿  -谢谢

See, the trick is...|看着  秘诀就是...

you got to load up on carbs the night before the race.|你得在比赛前一晚补充碳水化合物

I read it in Cosmo.|我在科兹莫看的

How are the legs? Not too tight?|腿怎么样  不会太紧

No. No, they're fine.|不  不  很好

Have you got everything you need?|需要的东西都带了吗

You know, your shoes, your shorts, penis t-shirt?|鞋  短裤  内裤

- Yes. - Oh.|是的

I'm not really in the mood.|我今天不行

- It's for your nipples. - What?|-是给你的小豆豆的  -什么

You run a 26-mile race, a lot of friction...|你跑26英里  T恤衫对你的小豆豆

is generated from your shirt to your nipples.|产生超多的摩擦

And the last thing you want during a marathon...|跑完马拉松  你的小豆豆

is nipple chafing.|就成烤豆了

- Cosmo? - Yeah.|-科兹莫?  -是啊

I'm not puttin' that on my nipples, OK?|我可不在我的小豆豆上抹那玩意

And I'm not gonna eat this. Let's just go to sleep.|我也不想吃这个  睡觉吧

Well, at least, let me make your bed for you.|好吧  至少让我给你铺床

Anything else?|还有别的吗

Have you got a pillow?|你有枕头吗

- No. - Well, then I guess I'm fine.|-没有  -好吧  我想我能搞定

Hey, what time do you have to be up tomorrow?|你明天早上几点起来

Well, we should set the alarm for about seven o'clock.|把闹钟定到7点吧

- I don't have an alarm clock. - Why not?|-我没有闹钟  -为什么?

I never need to be anywhere.|我从不早起

The race starts at 9.00, OK?|比赛9点开始

So we should leave here no later than 8.00, OK?|所以我们必须8点前出门

OK.|好的

Night.|晚安

Love you.|爱你

A very good morning to you.|大家早安

It's a beautiful day here in London...|今天的伦敦异常美丽

for the first annual Nike River Run.|第一届耐克年度环河马拉松大赛

We've had a very warm welcome from the crowd...|就让我们热烈欢迎人群

and we've got perfect conditions for this race, Denise.|我们今年充分备赛  丹尼斯

We certainly have.|当然啦

26.2 miles along the River Thames...|沿泰晤士河26.2英里

10,000 runners from all over the globe...|10000名来自全球的选手

and an amazing way for many of these folks...|本土业余参与者众多

to raise money for so many worthwhile charities.|为慈善机构筹集善款

And as we can see, race officials...|正如我们看到的  参赛选手

are already busy at the starting line...|已经在起点集结完毕

with the start less than an hour away.|距离起跑不到一个小时了

- Taxi! - # Keep on runnin' #|出租

Taxi!|出租

- # Keep on hidin' # - Taxi!|出租

Wait!|等等

- Wait! - # One fine day #|等等

# I'm gonna be the one #

# To make you understand #

- It's a wonderful course. - # Oh, yeah #|多神奇的跑道

- They'll wind around the Thames... - # I'm gonna be your man #|选手们将围绕泰晤士河...

They'll cross over five bridges, including Osney Bridge...|他们将经过五座桥  包括奥斯尼桥

Albert Bridge, and the Millennium Bridge.|艾伯特桥和千年桥

OK, OK. So go at your own pace today, all right?|今天按你自己的调子跑吧

- Slow and steady. - OK. Slow and steady.|-又慢又稳  -又慢又稳

Yeah, they're challenging the leaders we have here.|是啊  他们将挑战我们的领头羊

One from Japan, Hiyusha Shinuzu...|一个来自日本  日由沙史努图...

and, of course, up there also, is Sumi Yamata.|当然了  在这的是  寿美山下

Watch it!|看

- Idiot! - # Keep on runnin' #|笨蛋

- # Runnin' from # - The other way! Go back!|-这边  过来

- # My heart # - No, we're not goin' back!|不  我们没回去

Amongst the names we should keep an eye on...|在这些人当中  我们应该注意...

are the men from Kenya.|来自肯尼亚的选手

Always so strong, Wilson Deetay and Collington Degwa...|实力强劲的  威尔逊·迪特和克林顿·狄格娃

they always can be found at front of the pack.|他们总是处于领先的第一集团

This is as far as I can get, mate.|我只能到这了  老兄

But I need to get to the start of the race.|我得去参加比赛

Well, it's just over the bridge. That's fifteen quid, mate.|就在桥那头  15镑  老兄

Have you got any money?|你带钱了吗

Sir, we have a slight liquidity problem.|先生  我们有点小问题

That is a shame.|和老子来这套

Uh, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.|不  等等  等等  等一下

Look, look. This is a 19...|看  看啊  这是19

...40 Rolex 520 Perpetual Oyster with a bubble back.|40年版的劳力士  520永恒牡蛎外壳泡泡底

That's not too shabby.|还不算太差

Gordon, you can't possibly give him...|戈登  你不能给他

Hey, it's an investment.|它还能增值

Gordon, thank you.|戈登  谢谢

I'll see you later then.|一会儿见

# Keep on runnin' #

Hey, good luck!|祝你好运

Now, typically, the day would have started...|通常  对于大多数选手来说

at the crack of dawn for most of these runners.|一天从黎明开始

They had a balanced breakfast...|享受营养早餐

precise physical and mental preparation.|生理和心理做足准备

On a day like today, to leave anything to chance...|就像今天  任何事都有可能发生

you'd either have to be extremely naive...|你要不是太天真

or a complete idiot.|就是个大白痴

# Everyone is talkin' about me #

Over here. To me, to me.|那边  再过来点  再来

That's it. Be careful.|好了  小心点

That's an antique.|那是古董

- Did it start? Did it start? - Not yet.|-开始了吗?开始了吗?  -还没

- Turn it on. - Here we go.|-打开电视  -演了

What do we love about these days...|这几天我们津津乐道的

is the sheer mix of competitors.|就是纯粹的高手过招

They come in all shapes and sizes...|各种体型和身高的

from the elite over there to the... how should we put it...|从那边的种子选手到...  我们得叫他们...

not so elite.|非种子选手

That's Dennis!|是丹尼斯

Look at that stretch. Look at that.|看那伸展动作  看啊

Double or nothing?|双份还是不要

Yeah, right.|是啊  没错

Just a few minutes to go now. The warm-ups should be complete.|还有几分钟就开始  热身已经结束

It's time, if you have one, for that pre-race ritual.|是时候了  如果你有  赛前准备

Well, well, well. You made it, huh?|好  好  好吧  你还是来了

Yeah.|是的

Just wanna wish you luck out there.|祝你好运

You, too. How are your nipples?|你也是  小豆豆怎么样

Great.|没问题

- More toast. - Only a few moments...|-再来点吐司  -离比赛开始

to go now, and the officials are...|只有一会儿了  选手们

Who do you want to win, Daddy or Whit?|你想要谁赢  爸爸还是惠特

- Who do you wanna win? - Daddy, of course.|-你想要谁赢?  -当然是爸爸

- If you're one of the fun runners... - What about you?|-如果你是参与者之一  -你呢

- It's just about completing the course. - Eat your toast.|-只要完成比赛就行  -吃吐司吧

And what a great turnout we've got here today.|赛场气氛超级热烈

Why am I always the tortoise?|为什么我总是乌龟

A bet's a bet.|一场赌注

Excuse me. I'm sorry.|借过  抱歉

- Pardon me. - All right.|-借过  -好的

Well, Dennis, I gotta admit...|好吧  丹尼斯  我得承认

I didn't think you'd make it this far.|我不认为你能挺下来

I mean, uh...|我是说

you don't exactly have the best, uh, track record...|你根本没有什么最好成绩可言

now, do you?|现在  是吗

Yeah, well that was then, and this is now.|今时不同往日

No, Dennis.|不  丹尼斯

This is now.|时间到了

All right.|来吧

Don't feel you have to keep up with me.|别勉强自己跟着我

Well, don't feel you have to keep up with me.|千万别勉强自己跟着我

Oh, yeah, that's the spirit.|是啊  那才是比赛精神

And they're off, Chris.|他们出发了  克里斯

Yet another great marathon...|壮观的马拉松

getting under way here in London.|在伦敦开始了

And having these great runners go 26.2 miles...|选手们穿过拥挤的伦敦街道

of crowded London streets...|完成26.2英里的比赛

That was great, what you did with Jake yesterday, by the way.|不错  问一句  昨天你和杰克干什么了

Thanks.|谢谢

I know Libby really appreciated it, too.|我知道莉比真的也很感激

Oh, I'm glad.|是吗  我很高兴

In fact, she was so appreciative...|事实上  她棒极了

we had a nice little jump on the bed.|我们在床上超契合

- What? - Have a good race.|-什么  -好好跑吧

Isn't it enough?|你还不满足吗

What?|什么

You got the girl, all right? Isn't it enough?|你已经得到她了  不是吗  还不够吗

I just think it's high time you realize...|我以为你该知道了

that it's over, sir.|都结束了  先生

Otherwise, it's gonna be very tough for you...|否则  你会很惨的

- when we move to Chicago. - What?|-我们要搬去芝加哥  -什么

You better slow down there, chief.|你最好慢点跑  伙计

You got a long way to go.|路还远着呢

- Yeah, well, so have you. - Oh, yeah!|-是啊  还是你慢慢来吧  -好啊

Yes, I like it.|我愿意

Run, fat boy, run!|跑  胖男孩  快跑

I can lose weight...|我能减肥

but you'll always be an asshole.|但你一直都是混蛋

Now, once again, it's still being dominated...|又一次  比赛被

- by the Kenyans, Denise. - Look at that.|-肯尼亚人主导  丹尼斯  -看那

The runners are making their way along the embankment.|选手们正沿着河堤前行

What a beautiful view of the...|这情景太美了

So, here we are among the leaders of the moment.|现在我们看到的是第一集团

The pace is relatively relaxed for the opening miles.|前半程的步调相当放松

Maybe a little too relaxed, Chris.|可能有点太放松了  克里斯

It looks like we've got a couple of amateurs...|看来有两位业余参与者

coming up from the back.|从后面赶上来了

Mom!|妈妈

It looks like these two boys...|看来这两位老兄

are running a race of their own here today.|已经进入完全忘我的状态了

In fact, they're causing quite a stir...|事实上  他们在正式比赛选手中

among the serious runners.|引起了不小的轰动

Not something you'd really expect...|世事难料啊

at this stage in the race.|在比赛的现阶段

Oh. Sorry, sir.|抱歉  先生

There's a man down.|有人冲出来了

Sorry.|抱歉

All eyes right now are on these two runners.|所有人都在关注这两名选手

No, no, no, no, no. What are you doing?|不  不  不  不  不 你在干什么?

- We hope to bring you that information quickly. - Slow down.|-我们希望迅速报道  -慢点

But he looks good, doesn't he?|但他看起来不错  不是吗

- Oh, yeah. - Oh, yeah.|-是啊  -是啊

...setting a new world record.|打破世界纪录

What are you trying to prove?|你想证明什么

She doesn't love you any more, man.|她不再爱你了  伙计

I'm not doing this for Libby.|我才不是为了莉比

Yeah, right.|是  没错

You're ridiculous, dude.|你真无聊  伙计

What's the matter, Whit, can't keep up?|怎么了  惠特  跟不上了

Oh!

Daddy!|爸爸

Dennis! I mean, Whit!|丹尼斯  我是说  惠特

It does look very serious.|看起来很严重

We're getting some more information...|我们会做详细报道

Stay down! Stay down!|停下  停下

Where do you think you're going?|你这是去哪啊

- I have to go help Dennis. - Why?|-我得去帮丹尼斯  -为什么

Because I am the assistant coach.|因为我是助理教练

Yes!|太棒了

He now leads at the ten-mile mark.|他现在处于10英里处

And that looks really painful.|看起来可真疼

Looks like this runner's race day...|看起来这个选手的比赛

will be ending at a Leeds hospital.|将在利兹的医院结束

Yeah, absolutely tragic...|是啊  太惨了

Mom, do something!|妈妈  做点什么

- We certainly do. Let's get back... - Come on.|-当然  咱们走  -快点

To the leaders in the female race.|女子选手中的领先者

Shit.|妈的

Huh?

Gordon, I think I speak for everyone here...|戈登  我想我对这的每个人都说过

when I say, "Give me my money."|当我说"还钱"

Five grand, please.|交出5000镑

OK, here's the thing about the money...|好吧  这是钱的事儿

and, actually, it's kind of funny.|事实上  很有趣

Uh... I don't have it.|我没有

Would you excuse us a moment?|我们失陪一下

Hi. I'm looking for a patient, Dennis Doyle.|我想找一个病人  丹尼斯·道伊尔

Are you family?|你是他的家人

- Yeah. - Doyle?|-是的  -道伊尔e?

Yes, Dennis Doyle.|是的  丹尼斯·道伊尔

Oh, I'm sorry, we don't seem to have anyone...|抱歉  我们好像没有任何人

registered by that name.|用那个名登记

Are you sure? He's a runner in the marathon.|确定?  他是马拉松选手

Oh, the runner. Oh, yeah.|选手  知道了

Well, he's just arrived.|来了

- Libby? - Whit?|-莉比?  -惠特?

How'd you know I was here?|你怎么知道我在这的

What are you doing here?|你在这干吗

Honey, that psychopath tripped me.|亲爱的  那神经病绊倒我

He tripped me. I think I have ligament damage.|他绊倒我  我想我的韧带受伤了

Guys, can we... Can we just...|伙计们  我们...我们能不能...

Fellas, can we... Look, I'm a patient, please.|伙计们  我们能不能...我是病人

Just one... Find me!|就一个  来找我

Easy, easy! Ow!|轻点  轻点

Vince, look, when I said I didn't have the money...|文森特  当我说没钱时

I meant I didn't have the money here.|我的意思是我现在没有钱

- I can pay. - Oh, you're gonna pay.|-我能付的  -你会付

No, wait. Look... Vincent.|不  等等  看  文森特

Wait... Wait... What?|等等   等等   什么

Wait. Wait a tick.|等等  等一会儿

Not so bloody fast, mate.|不要这么血腥  老兄

Who the hell are you?|你又是谁?

Thanks a lot, Mr G!|非常感谢  g先生

Your friend is a man of honour.|你的朋友是个君子

What, Vincent?|什么  文森特

Yes, he said he's going to kick shit out of you later instead.|是的  他说再见你时要把你弄死

I don't understand.|难以理解

On the TV, they said he was being brought here.|电视上说他被带到这了

One second.|稍等

I could sue him. You know that, right?|我能告他  你知道的

I could sue him for everything he has...|我能起诉他  起诉他所做的

but, you know, seriously, what am I gonna do...|我能拿皮萨盒子

with some pizza boxes and a Judas Priest t-shirt?|和牧师衬衫怎么办

Honey, I'm sure it was an accident.|亲爱的  这肯定是个意外

Well, you weren't there, OK?|你不在场  好吗

You didn't see it. He was wild-eyed, all right?|你没看见  他发疯了

He was frothing at the mouth at one point.|他满脑子只有比赛

It was like running a marathon with Cujo, OK?|就像在和疯狗比赛马拉松

Jake, buddy, can I control the bed, please?|杰克  能让我自己控制床吗

No, but you can watch me control it.|不行  但你能看我控制

Libby? Where are you?|莉比  你在哪

- The hospital. - Are you with him?|-医院  -你和他在一起吗

No, he's not here.|他不在这

Well, what do you mean he's not there?|他不在什么意思

I mean, he's not here.|我是说  他不在这

Well, where the hell is he then?|那他在哪呢

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

All right. It's still... It's on.|好了  还在比赛呢

The race is still on.|比赛还没结束

I can't believe you let Gordon go, Vincent.|文森特  我不相信你就这样放戈登走了

- Yeah, but he said he was gonna pay us... - Back to the story.|-他说他会付钱的  -回到比赛

- Right, Vincent? - The first images are coming in...|-对吗  文森特  -正接入第一镜头...

- from what looks like a camera phone... - Vincent?|-从手机录像上  -文森特

- Vincent? - Showing a lone, mysterious runner.|-文森特  -我们看到一个神秘参赛选手

Uh, he's looking very badly injured, I must say...|他看上去伤得很重  我得说...

and he's also causing some major traffic...|他也影响了大部分的交通...

- Cab. - Yeah, it's a Rolex.|-计程车  -那是劳力士

I'm not gonna sell it. It's a family heirloom now.|我不会卖的  这是传家宝

What!|干什么

Wait! What are you doing?!|你们干什么

- Step on it! - You can't just take a man's cab!|-加大油门  -你们不能就这样抢车啊

All right!|好了

Hello, there...|好啊

Dennis Doyle from downstairs!|楼下的丹尼斯·道伊尔

Who the hell are you?|你是哪根葱啊

You beauty, come on!|干得不错  加油

And as the sun sets over London...|太阳落下去了

we're still looking into the identity...|我们依然在查找

of that mysterious runner.|那位神秘选手的身份

Come on, Dennis, you can do it! Come on!|加油丹尼斯  你能行的  加油

The only concrete thing we do know...|我们唯一能确信的是

is that he's running for erectile dysfunction.|他在为勃起功能障碍奔跑

Good news, Mr Bloom.|好消息  布卢姆先生

No rupture, no ligament damage.|肌肉没有裂开  没有伤到韧带

Oh, that's great.|太好了

Jake, please?|杰克  别这样

In fact, there's no real damage anywhere.|事实上  哪都没怎么伤着

Are you sure, doctor?|医生  你确定吗

Jake, please.|杰克  别弄了

It's, uh, like, uh...|我是...

What is it you runners say?|你同伴是怎么说的

You hit the wall.|你达到了极限

No, no, that... That's not possi...|不  不  那不可能

God damn it, will you stop...|他妈的

messin' around with the bed, you little shit?!|你能别在床边瞎闹吗  你这个小屁孩

God.|天啊

Good evening. It's time for a sports update.|晚上好  到了报导最新赛况的时间

Top story, the Nike River Run.|头条新闻  女神河边的奔跑

We'll be chatting to the winner a little bit later on...|稍后我们将与冠军聊一聊

but first, we've had thousands of e-mails and calls...|我们收到了上千封关于我们神秘选手

about our mystery runner.|的电子邮件和电话

Well, I can tell you now, our TV crew...|现在我们的采访组

has just caught up with him.|刚刚追上了他

Excuse me. Sorry.|借过

Will you slow down, please?|慢点  行吗?

You hungry? You wanna get a bite?|你们饿吗  要不去吃饭

Stop! Stop!|停车  停车!

Everyone out. Get out.|大家都下车

- Come on! - I'm goin'!|-快点  -我来了

Hey!

Just go away!|走开

- Somebody trip him. - Go away!|-有人绊了他脚  -走开

Knock him over.|暗伤了他

No, invalid. Off-side.|左边点

- Oh! - Leave him alone! Get off him!|别烦他  别打扰他

I want my money now!|我现在就要我的钱

Don't listen to them, Dennis!|丹尼斯  别听他们的

You are a winner!|你是冠军

I want my money now!|我现在就要我的钱

Stop it! I'm wearing helmet!|住手  我带着头盔

Clear off!|完成比赛

"The loneliness of the long-distance runner"...|"长跑者的寂寞"

a phrase epitomized by this man, Dennis Doyle.|指的就是这个人  丹尼斯·道伊尔

For the last eleven miles, he's been running...|在之前的十一英里中

on what appears to be a severely sprained ankle.|他一直带着那看上去严重受伤的脚踝奔跑

What a testament to the power of the human spirit.|这是对人类精神力量多么大的考验啊

Mr Doyle, how do you feel?|道伊尔先生  你有什么感觉

How the fuck do you think I feel?|你他妈认为我有什么感觉

What an inspiration.|多么鼓舞人心

We'll keep you updated as this story progresses.|我们会第一时间报道比赛的状况

- Get out of the bloody way! - Sorry.|-别挡路  -对不起

- Well, what a remarkable day... - Libby. Libby, I'm sorry...|-一个多么不平凡的日子  -莉比  对不起

- we've had at the marathon on the Thames... - all right? I lost it. I...|-泰晤士河上的马拉松赛跑...  -我输了

- with an event dominated as ever... - I wasn't thinking.|-被人群...  -我没有考虑

- By the crowds and the fun runners... - I'm sorry.|-和欢快的比赛选手们占据着  -对不起

- Honey, can we just... - but particularly by|-亲爱的  我们能不能...  -但尤其是

- Jake, buddy... - one man.|-杰克  -被一个人占据

Would you mind just giving us...|你能不能关掉电视

a little peace with the TV, please?|给我们少许安静呢

- Thank you. - Go on, Dennis!|-谢谢  -丹尼斯  加油

The whole of London...|整个伦敦...

Honey, can we just talk about this, please?|亲爱的  我们能不能讨论一下这事

- Chin up! - Keep it up, mate!|-振作点  -坚持下去  伙计

Do you know, Mr Doyle, sir?|您认识道伊尔先生吗

Oh.

I'm the assistant coach.|我是助教

Oh. Oh, really. What's your name?|真的?  你叫什么名字?

- Uh, Mr Ghoshdashtidar. - Gosh...

- Ghosh... - Gah...

OK, just call me John.|叫我约翰好了

It was me who discovered his potential.|是我发掘了他的潜质

I can't breathe.|我不能呼吸

My head's gonna explode.|我的脑袋要爆炸了

He's not gonna make it.|他完成不了的

I... I have to stop.|我得停下来

- I have to stop this. - No.|-我得放弃比赛  -不

- I'm sorry. - No, you can't. What are you doing?|-对不起  -不  你不能这样  你在干什么

You can't stop. You're nearly there.|你不能停  就快到了

What? How much further?|什么  还有多远

Lt... It's a little, tiny... Nine miles.|就剩短短的...  九英里

OK. OK.|好的

Oh, no.|不

What?|什么

He's hit it.|他到极限了

OK, baby, let's get you to bed.|好了  该睡觉了

Jakey.|杰克

...by the crowds and the fun runners. - Dennis.|比赛选手们占据着  丹尼斯

- For those of you just joining us... - Dennis?|-刚加入我们...  -丹尼斯

It looks like Dennis Doyle, a clothing store security guard...|似乎丹尼斯·道伊尔  基本上靠着一条腿

running for the last ten and three quarter hours...|跑了十个多小时

on basically one leg...|的时装店的保安

is refusing to rest until this race is run.|拒绝在比赛结束前休息

Unbelievable!|难以置信

You've never finished anything in your entire life, Dennis.|丹尼斯  你一生中从没完成过任何事

All you're gonna wanna do is give up.|你所做的只是放弃

I'm not the quitter!|我不是懦夫

That's exactly what you're gonna do, Dennis.|丹尼斯  那正是你要做的

Go on, run away! Run away!|继续啊  逃跑

That's what you always do!|你总是这样做

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Dennis?|丹尼斯?

Oh, I don't believe this.|我不相信

Yeah, boy, yes!|孩子  就是这样!

He's still going!|他还在跑

Go on, you beautiful man!|继续  强人

Apologies there, ladies and gentlemen, uh...|先生女士们  在此抱歉

but it's, uh, really rather hard not to get caught up...|但是在这种比赛中不被追上

in the drama of it all.|是相当困难

Now let's take one more look at how Dennis broke that ankle.|我们再回顾下丹尼斯是如何伤到了脚踝

And here it is.|这里

It appears that the runner there...|似乎道伊尔身旁的那位选手

next to Mr Doyle is involved in some way.|有点嫌疑

In fact, if we look at it again here... yes!|我们这里再看一遍  是的

He deliberately trips him!|他故意绊倒了丹尼斯

Bastard!|混蛋

Apologies again, uh...|再次抱歉

That didn't... That's not what happened.|那...那不是这样的

That is... That... That didn't happen.|这...那没发生过

I can't believe this.|我不相信

I don't believe it, either.|我也不相信

I don't understand that.|我没搞明白

What is that?|怎么回事

Honey. Honey...|亲爱的  亲爱的...

That angle makes it look, but... He tripped me.|看上去是这样  但是...  他绊了我

He tripped me! Yes, he did!|他绊了我  对  是这样的

- Go, Dennis! - It's him! Dennis!|-丹尼斯加油  -是他  丹尼斯

Go, Dennis!|丹尼斯加油

I can't believe this.|我不敢相信

Come on, honey.|别这样  亲爱的

Please, like I'm gonna do that.|好像我会那样做似的

What are you... Are you kidding me?|你在说笑吗

Honey.|亲爱的

All right, look, I'm just... I'm not...|好吧  我只是...

I'm not myself, OK?|我不是我自己

I haven't been myself for a long time.|很长一段时间我没做我自己

Work has not been...|工作让我...

It's, uh...|让我...

It's just this city, you know?|是这个城市  知道吗

It's just... It's really hard here for me.|只是...  我在这太艰难了

You know, everyone's so polite here...|每个人都是那么的彬彬有礼

and it's like the food and the... and the... and the ca...|还有那食物和...

I just don't... I don't know what happened to me.|我不...  我不知道我怎么了

I don't know what... It's just this place.|我不知道...  是这个城市

It's this place, you know?|是这个城市

And if we... I just know it's gonna be better once we move.|如果我们...  我觉得我们搬家会更好些

- Move? - To Chicago.|-搬家?  -去芝加哥

What?|什么?

Too soon?|太快了?

Oh!

- Come on, Jake. - Libby, wh...|-杰克过来  -莉比  你...

Where you goin'? Where you goin'?|你去哪  你去哪

Oh, you got to be kidding me. Dennis?|你肯定是在开玩笑  就丹尼斯?

You can't be serious.|你肯定不是认真的

The guy left you at the altar pregnant.|那家伙把怀孕的你扔在礼堂

Nobody's perfect.|人无完人

Libby.|莉比

Libby! I...|莉比!

What a shithead.|一堆狗屎

Jake.|杰克

Hey. I know you feel bad.|我知道你不舒服

I know you're in incredible pain...|我知道你忍受着剧痛...

but you are so close to me going on holiday.|但你就快让我去度假

Come on.|加油

Dennis! Dennis! Dennis!|丹尼斯!  丹尼斯!  丹尼斯!

Dennis! Dennis! Dennis!|丹尼斯!  丹尼斯!  丹尼斯!

Dennis! Dennis! Dennis!|丹尼斯!  丹尼斯!  丹尼斯!

As we draw tantalizingly close to the finish line...|我们急切地接近终点线

here at St. Paul's Cathedral...|这里是圣保罗大教堂

it's safe to say, it's been a very long day...|对于我和我的摄影师

for myself and my cameraman.|可以确信的说  这是个漫长的一天

It's been a very long day for you watching at home...|你们坐在电视机前漫长的一天

but for Dennis Doyle...|但对于丹尼斯·道伊尔来说

it's been the single longest day of his life.|这是他人生当中最漫长的一天

Come on, Dennis!|加油  丹尼斯!

Good work, Dennis!|好样的  丹尼斯!

Hey! Move along!|坚持下去!

That's it. You're there.|就是那  快到了

You're sixty feet.|还有六十英尺

Fifty... Fifty-eight feet.|五...  五十八英尺

Call it fifty-six and a half feet...|五十六点五英尺

and you're there. Come on.|快到了  加油

That's my man! My man!|那是我老公  我老公

Come on, come on!|加油  加油

Dennis, come on.|丹尼斯  加油

Stay down, you shamble of a man.|趴着  你这个瘸子

Don't get up.|别起来

Dennis!|丹尼斯!

Dennis, come on, get up.|丹尼斯  加油  起来

Dennis, you're at the finish line. Get up.|丹尼斯  到了终点线  起来

Dennis, this looks bad. People are talking.|丹尼斯  这不好  人们在闲言闲语

Get up.|起来

Hello, Dennis?|丹尼斯?

- Dennis! - Dad!|-丹尼斯  -爸

Dennis!|丹尼斯!

Dad!|爸!

Go on! You've got it! Go on!|继续  你行的  继续

Come on, Dennis! Yeah!|加油  丹尼斯  耶

Yeah!|万岁

Dad!|爸爸

That was a really stupid thing you did out there today.|你今天做的这事真愚蠢

Don't go to Chicago.|别去芝加哥

Dad, you won!|爸爸  你赢了

He's done it!|他完成了

He's actually done it!|他真的完成了

This morning...|今天早晨

Dennis Doyle was a humble shop worker from North London!|丹尼斯·道伊尔是伦敦一个卑微的商店职工

Tonight, he goes home a hero!|今晚  他成为了英雄

Oh, yay.|万岁

And look at that!|看啊

- God damn it. - This extraordinary man...|-他妈的  -这个非凡的男人

collapses into the arms of...|倒在了...

I think it's backwards here... the woman he loves!|这是回放...  他心爱的女人的怀里

And, look! He's got a son!|看  他有个儿子

I didn't know he had a son!|我不知道他还有个儿子

Did you know he had a son?|你知道他又儿子吗

- Hello, Dennis. - Hey.|你好  丹尼斯

- Hi. - Hi.

Jake, your dad's here!|杰克  爸爸来了

How's it goin'?|你还好吧

- Pretty good. - Good.|-不错  -很好

- You? - Yeah.|-你呢?  -还不错

Yeah, not bad.|是的  还不错

You still running?|你还跑吗

Every day, hopefully in the right direction.|每天跑  希望没跑错方向

Yeah. So...|那么...

Um, Libby, I was thinkin', um...|莉比  我想...

- Hi, Dad. - Hey, you.|-爸爸  -嗨

Uh, it doesn't matter, actually.|无关紧要

I'll, um...|我...

I'll sp... I'll ca... I'll speak to you later.|待会儿再说

- OK. - Say goodbye to your mom.|-好  -跟妈妈说再见

Bye, Mom.|妈妈  再见

Bye. I'll see you later.|待会儿见

Bye.|再见

Libby, I was wondering, would you like to go...|莉比  我在想你能和我一起去

and have some dinner with me next week?|下周吃顿晚餐吗

You don't have to. It's not, uh...|你可以不去...

Yeah.|可以

Uh... huh?

I mean, wow.|我的意思是...

It'd be nice.|这不错

Yeah. Well, it would be.|会不错的

I'll, um... I'll give you a call.|我给你打电话

OK.|行

Don't know why I did that. It's just...|我不知道我为什么这样做  只是...

OK. Ready?|准备好了吗

Yeah.|是的

Hello!|你好!

Hello, Dennis!|你好  丹尼斯

Mr G.|G先生

- Hello, Jake. - Hello.|-你好  杰克  -你好

I was just doing my spin class.|我刚在上旋转课

It's great fun, isn't it?|很有趣  是不是

Oh, it's an amazing workout!|那太有趣了

Dad comin' up behind the young contender.|父亲追上了年轻选手

Come on! Jake!|加油  杰克

Oh, he takes the ball from Jake!|他从杰克那抢到了球

He has the ball! He's clear!|他拿到了球

Dad! Pass it!|爸爸  传球

Dad is clear!|爸爸无人防守

Give it!|传球

I'll give you one, too.|我也传你

OK, let's go. Good game.|继续  继续

Jake to Mr G.|杰克传给G先生

Yeah, thank you very much.|非常感谢

Take over, Mr G.|接着  G先生

There you go, Mr G.|这边  G先生

All right, I'm gonna... Completely illegal move there.|我完全犯规了

Picks up the player, runs with him.|抱起球员  跑起来

Runs with him all the way.|一路跑起来

Dad, that's illegal!|爸  这犯规了

But that's not all.|那不是全部

Because the guy, he can't barely walk, OK...|因为他几乎不能走...

let alone run, but he keeps going...|单独一人  但他继续赛跑

and twenty-five miles on a shattered ankle.|靠着粉碎的脚踝走了二十五英里

And you know how he did that?|你们知道他怎么做到的吗

You know what he said was the one thing...|他说只有一件事情

that kept him going?|支撑他下去

His trainer never gave up on him.|他的教练员从没放弃他

He stayed with him the whole way.|一路陪伴着他

And that was you?|那是你

Mm-hmm. Yeah.|是的

It's a pretty amazing story, actually.|这是个很精彩的故事

I've got a bottle of champagne opened here...|我在这里有一瓶开了的香槟

if you wanna hear it.|如果你们想听故事的话

- Sure. - Sure.|-当然  -当然

Well, come on up then.|那就上来吧

# Aye, aye, aye #

# Aye, aye, aye #

# Everybody #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Aye, aye, aye #

# Aye, aye, aye #

# Everybody #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Never saw you, I only heard of you #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# I never saw you #

# I only heard of you #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# It's your life #

# It's your life #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# It's your life #

# It's your life #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Now I know that, now I understand #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Now I know that, now I understand #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# La la la #

# La la la #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# La la la #

# La la la #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Aye, aye, aye #

# Aye, aye, aye #

# Everybody #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Aye, aye, aye #

# Aye, aye, aye #

# Everybody #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Never saw you, I only heard of you #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# I never saw you, I only heard of you #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# It's your life #

# It's your life #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# It's your life #

# It's your life #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Now I know that, now I understand #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Now I know that, now I understand #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# La la la #

# La la la #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# La la la #

# La la la #

# Huggin' up the big monkey man #

# Keep on runnin' #

# Keep on hidin' #

# One fine day, I'm gonna be the one #

# To make you understand #

# Oh, yeah, I'm gonna be your man #

# Keep on runnin' #

# Runnin' from my arms #

# One fine day, I'm gonna be the one #

# To make you understand #

# Oh, yeah, I'm gonna be your man #

# Hey, hey, hey #

# Everyone keeps talkin' about me #

# It makes me feel so sad #

# Hey, hey, hey #

# Everyone is laughin' at me #

# It makes me feel so bad #

# So keep on runnin' #

# Keep on runnin' #

# Keep on runnin' #

# Keep on runnin' #

# Keep on runnin' #

# Runnin' from my arms #

# One fine day, I'm gonna be the one #

# To make you understand #

# Oh, yeah, I'm gonna be your man #

# Hey, hey, hey #

# Everyone keeps talkin' about me #

# It makes me feel so sad #

# Hey, hey, hey #

# Everyone is laughin' at me #

# It makes me feel so bad #

# So keep on runnin' #

# Runnin' from my arms #

# One fine day, I'm gonna be the one #

# To make you understand #

# Oh, yeah, I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

# I'm gonna be your man #

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频