首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
肥仔快跑 [Run Fatboy Run] 2007 (胖哥快跑/胖男孩快跑) - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
6
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-06-20 20:53:08 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2042次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

片名:《旁男孩快跑》 又名:《肥仔快跑》

# Holdin' hands at midnight 'neath a starry sky #

# Nice work if you can get it #

# And you can get it if you try #

# Strollin' with that one girl, sighin' sigh after sigh #

# Nice work if you can get it #

# And you can get it if you try #

# Just imagine someone waitin' at the cottage door #

# Where two hearts become one #

- # Who could ask for anything more? #|- Mmm!

That looks good enough to eat.|看上去味道好极了

Oh, thank you.|谢谢

I wasn't talking about the cake.|我不是在说蛋糕

Oh, Gordon. You're my cousin.|戈登  你可是我的表兄

Never stopped the Royal Family.|不能让一个皇室家族灭绝

You're a very sick man.|你很恶心啊

Mm. Hi.

- Hi. - You're yummy.|你很可爱啊

Oh, Mum, would you take Grandma over to the church, please?|妈妈  你把奶奶接到教堂了吗

Yes. Come on, sweetheart.|是的  过来  亲爱的

So, do you wanna go and tell Dennis that we're ready?|过去跟丹尼斯说我们准备好了

Sure thing.|没问题

How's he doing?|他怎么样

Oh, great. Thrilled.|很好很激动

I'm telling you, he's thrilled.|我跟你说  他很激动

Dennis, it's Gordon. Are you ready?|丹尼斯  我是戈登  你准备好了吗

Wow! You look great!|你看上去帅呆了

So, are you ready?|你准备好了吗

Um...

- Just... - OK.|-再等...  -好的

I'm gonna give you a minute to, uh...|我会给你一分钟时间去...

give you a minute.|给你一分钟

No, no. I don't want to.|不  不  我不想啊

Done want to, ah...|不想啊...

Dennis!|丹尼斯

It's time. Dennis, we have to go.|到时间了  丹尼斯  我们得走了

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Dennis!|丹尼斯

# Where to promise to love one... #

Dennis, we're gonna have a baby.|丹尼斯  我们会有个孩子的

Dennis.|丹尼斯

Dennis?|丹尼斯?

# Who could ask for anything more? #

Aw, shit.|该死的

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Dennis!|丹尼斯

# I'm sorry, sorry, sorry if you're gettin' me wrong #

# But you're half a world away with only one sock on #

# Now you're gettin' too much, I don't want to play along #

# 'Cause all I really wanted was a radio song #

# What is there to say #

# What is there to say?

# In a world so grey? #

# In a world so grey #

# Why, oh, why, oh, why are we singing it anyway? #

- # 'Cause you think I had #|- Come on!|行了

- # A wind-up heart #|- Stop!|别跑了

- # Then you must have had plastic head #|- Come back!|回来

- # Did you think I had to play the part? #|- Give me a break!|让我喘口气

# When you copied everything I said? #

- # When the tide of love is out and the rust begins to show #|- Whoo!

# You're cryin' in your sleep #

# Scared of your shadow #

- # If you thought this was forever #|- Ooh!

# Dear, I'm keeping you in mind #|- Oh! -

Gotcha. Where is it?|抓到了  它在哪儿

Where's what?|什么在哪儿

You know what I'm talkin' about!|你知道我在说什么

Ooh! Hey! Hey!

Ooh!

All right!|好啊你

What do you think this is, huh?|你认为这是什么

I've never seen those before in my life.|我从来没见过这些啊

Yeah, and you're a fit, running type.|你挺能跑的啊

You bastard.|你这混蛋

Don't.|别说了

Little shit!|小混蛋

There's nothing to see here, people.|各位  这儿没什么看的

Ow!

Where's the bra?|胸罩在哪儿

What bra?|什么胸罩

Whoo!

Come on, fat boy, run!|来抓我啊  胖小子  跑啊

I'm not fat!|我可不胖

I'm just... I'm unfit.|我就是...就是不够苗条

Go on, then.|去啊

Ow!

Yes?|谁啊

Could you let me in, please, Mr G?|你能让我进去吗  G先生

Who the hell are you?|你是哪根葱啊

You... Why are we...|你...为什么我们...

It's Dennis Doyle from downstairs.|我是楼下的丹尼斯·道伊尔

Dennis Doyle from downstairs is dead...|楼下的丹尼斯·道伊尔已经死了

killed by his landlord.|被他的房东杀了

- Do you know why? - No.|-你知道为什么吗  -不知道

Failure to pay the rent in a timely fashion.|没有及时地交房租

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Hey, Maya. Listen, can you tell your dad...|玛雅  听着  你能跟你爸爸说

I'm in a bit of a hurry?|我有点急事了吗

- Have you got any money? - Maya, go inside!|-你带钱了吗  -玛雅  回屋里去

And put something on.|然后穿点什么东西

Hello. Hello.

Yes?

Do you know what happened to that landlord...|你知道那个房东杀了楼下的

after he killed Dennis Doyle from downstairs?|丹尼斯·道伊尔后发生了什么吗

- No. - They gave him a medal...|-不知道  -他们给了他一个勋章

and a nice foot massage.|还有很棒的足疗

Hey, Mr Ghoshdashtidar.|G先生

Mr Ghoshdashtidar, wait...|G先生  等等...

Well, how is the old rascal?|那个老鬼还好吧

I hear it's going to be a party of special magnificence.|听说生日宴会非常盛大

You know Bilbo.|你也知道比尔博

He's got the whole place in an uproar.|他把这儿弄得鸡飞狗跳

Mm. Ah, well, that should please him.|好吧  这样他该高兴了吧

Jake, your dad's gonna be here in a minute.|杰克  你爸爸马上就回来了

You ready?|你准备好了吗

Ready!|准备好了

All right, then keep your secrets.|好吧  你不说拉倒

Hey.

- # You give me tone # - Hey.

# I'll like that #

Hey, how is it goin'?|怎么样

- Oh, yeah. - # All the chrome #

# Well, I'll like that #

Dennis. Yeah, Dennis.|丹尼斯  丹尼斯

# Do you run away? #

You like, uh, to have some sort of drink with me?|你想跟我喝一杯吗

Oh, what the hell. Let's...|管它呢  让我们...

Ow, shit!|该死

Oh!

- Hah! - Aah!

No. Oh, you got me!|不要啊  我投降

- Hi. - Hi.

- We're playing hobbits and orcs. - Mm-hmm.|我们正扮演矮人和坏蛋们

Guess who's an orc?|猜猜谁是坏蛋

Honey, would you mind, uh...|亲爱的  你可否...

This kind of smarts. Can you?|帮我下忙吗

Oh, yeah. Thank you.|好的  谢谢

I'm not finished with you, Whit!|我还跟你玩完呢  惠特

Yeah, one sec.|好的  等会儿

Uh, I thought his dad was picking him up.|我想他爸爸会把他接走

- What happened? - Oh, what happened?|-发生了什么事  -是啊  发生了什么事

Dennis happened.|丹尼斯发生了什么事

Mmm. Well, on the bright side...|好的  往好的方面想

- Hmm? - You look astonishingly beautiful today.|-什么  -今天你看起来美极了

- Whit! - Really.|-惠特  -真的很美

Where have you been?|你去了哪里

Hey.

- I was... - Daddy!|-我...  -爸爸

Hey, snot-face!|小鼻涕虫

Oh, please, don't call him that.|别那么叫他

Why? He is a snot-face, isn't he?|为什么  他就是个小鼻涕虫  是吧

You are a snot-face, aren't you? Huh?|你就是个小鼻涕虫  是吧

Oh.

Aw!

Jake, that's disgusting.|杰克  太恶心了

Jake, that's disgusting. Go on.|杰克  太恶心了  进去

- Toilet first. - Mom!|-先去洗手间  -妈妈

Go on. Grab your jacket.|去吧  带上你的外套

You were supposed to be here an hour ago, Dennis.|你一小时前就该到这儿了  丹尼斯

Yeah, there was a bit of a mix-up with the...|是的  在弄票的时候

with the tickets, so...|遇上些麻烦事  因此...

Hey, you look really nice.|你看起来真的很漂亮

Did I get you that necklace?|我给你买过那条项链吗

No. It was a...|没有  它是一条

just a present from someone... else.|别人送的...礼物

- Who? - Uh, me, actually.|-谁送的  -实际上  是我送的

Oh, yeah.|是的

Huh?

It belonged to my grandmother.|它是我祖母的

Yeah.|是的

Huh?

Dennis, this is my good friend, Whit.|丹尼斯  这是我的好朋友  惠特

Whit, this is my... Jake's dad, Dennis.|惠特  这是我的...杰克的爸爸  丹尼斯

How you doin'?|你怎么样

Good, yeah. You have soft hands.|很好  你的手很灵巧啊

Do you moisturize?|你还抹了护手霜

I do, actually.|实际上是的

Well, it's very nice to meet you.|很高兴见到你

It's nice to finally put a face to the name.|很高兴终于把驴唇对上马嘴了

I'd have probably thought you'd have...|我想大概你已经...

you would have seen one of our photos.|你已经看过我们的照片了

Oh, there aren't any.|没多少照片的

- Hmm. - Ready?|好了吗

Yes. Let's go.|是的  我们走

- Have fun. - Yeah.|-玩得愉快  -好的

Dennis, you do have the tickets, right?|丹尼斯  你确定你有票的  是吗

Libby, credit me with some intelligence.|莉比  相信我吧

Tickets!|谁有票

Does anybody have any tickets?|谁还有票啊

Mate, my daughter's not very well.|伙计  我女儿今天不舒服

I've got a couple of spare tickets if you want 'em.|如果你想要我可以给你两张

Yes. Thank you so much. How much?|非常感谢  多少钱

Oh, whatever.|随便吧

Uh, this is all the money I have.|这是我所有的钱

Yeah?

My son is gonna love me.|我儿子会爱我的

You want your son to love you? Don't break the law.|你想让你的儿子爱你  可别犯法啊

Hey, that's entrapment!|这是个圈套啊

Oh, God!|天啊

And that's brutality!|这太残忍了

Libby, it's... It was only a caution.|莉比  这...  这只是个警示

No. Uh, Libby, I'll...|不  莉比  我会...

- Bye, Dad. - Libby.|-再见  爸爸  -莉比

So, do you work with Libby at the bakery?|你跟莉比都在那个面包店工作

No.|不

We met at the bakery, though.|但我们在那个面包店见过的

- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.|-是吗  -是的

What?|怎么回事

No, I just was a nervous wreck that day.|我那天有点神经质的

It took me four chocolate eclairs...|我吃了四个巧克力手指饼...

and a macaroon just to get up the courage to talk to her.|和一个杏仁饼干才鼓起勇气跟她说话

Uh, no, I work in the financial district actually.|我其实是在金融区工作

I'm a hedge fund manager for Waterman Hughes.|我为沃特曼·休斯作一名基金经理人

Oh.

I do high-level security analysis and operation...|我为一个高级零售店...

for an upscale retail outlet.|做高等证券分析和操作

Really?|真的吗

Libby said you were a security guard...|莉比说你是个保安...

at a women's clothing store.|在一家女装店

Yeah, that's what I said.|我就是这么说的

Right.|好吧

Uh, well, l... I should probably get a cab.|好吧  我...我或许该给你叫辆车

I got a big run in the morning.|我上午跑了很长一段路

A big what?|很长一段什么

A run... I'm training for the Nike River Run next month.|一段路...我为下月的耐克沿河长跑训练

The what-y what what?|那是什么啊

The Nike River Run.|耐克沿河长跑

It's a... It's a marathon race along the, uh, Thames River.|这是...这是个马拉松比赛  沿着泰晤士河

Why would you do that?|为什么你要这么做

Uh, well, it's a charity thing, you know?|这是个公益事业  你知道吧

Plus, I love to run.|再说  我喜欢跑步

I actually ran the London Marathon a little while ago.|我其实不久前跑过伦敦马拉松

Oh, that's a coincidence.|太巧了

Oh, yeah? How's that?|是吗  怎么样

I watched it on the television.|我在电视上看过的

- Ah. - Well, the last hour.|好吧  最后一小时

I sleep in on a Sunday, so...|我周日睡过头了  所以...

Right.|好吧

Um, well, look, you know...|好吧  听着  你知道...

I know these things can be pretty awkward, you know?|我知道这种事情很让你为难  是吧

I mean, you know, you're Jake's dad...|我的意思是  你是杰克的爸爸...

and, uh, well, I just want you to know...|还有  我只是想让你知道...

that I like Libby and Jake very, very much...|我非常喜欢莉比和杰克

and, um, well, I just appreciate your being so grown up...|我对你的成熟很感激...

about this, you know?|关于这件事  是吧

Hey! Yo!

You wanna take this one?|你想坐这辆车吗

- No, you have it. - You sure?|-不  你坐吧  -你确定

Yeah. I'll get the next one.|是的  我会搭下一辆车

All right. Very nice to meet you.|好吧  很高兴见到你

- Yeah. - I'm sure I'll see you around.|-是啊  -我想我们会再见的

Yup. Hope so.|希望吧

Hello, good sir. West India Quay, please.|你好  先生  西印度码头

- Bye. - Bye.|-再见  -再见

- See ya. - Bye-bye.|-再见  -再见

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Dennis?|丹尼斯?

- Close your eyes. - Huh?|-闭上你的眼睛  -干什么

- Close your eyes. - Oh.|-闭上你的眼睛  -好吧

OK. Open them. Happy Valentine's.|好了  睁开眼  情人节快乐

That's great.|好棒啊

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Hi.

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Hey, Vincent.|你好  文森特

- Dennis. - How's business?|-丹尼斯  -生意怎么样

Whatcha mean, "business"?|什么意思  生意

Sorry.|抱歉

- Got it. - Shh.|-我来了  -嘘...

Hush now, man.|安静点  伙计

All right.|好吧

Three thousand.|我压三千

This is all I've got.|我只有这些了

Just throw whatever you have in the pot.|把手里的牌亮出来吧

OK.|好吧

Flush, king high.|看清楚  最大是K

Ace high.|最大是A

What happened?|发生什么事了

Bad luck, mate.|真倒霉  伙计

Oh.

Oh, hey, I got you those tickets.|我给你弄到票了

They were for yesterday.|这些是昨晚的票

What? So now you don't want 'em?|什么  那么现在你不想要了

Why would I want them?|我要票干什么啊

Put them on eBay.|在易趣上卖啊

Who's gonna wanna buy tickets...|谁会想买票啊

for something that happened yesterday?|为昨天的那场电影?

- Time travellers. - Where were you?|-时空穿梭者  -你死哪去了

My whole night was just screwed, man...|我整晚都过的很糟糕  伙计

and I looked like a prick in front of Libby's new boyfriend.|在莉比的新男友面前  我就像个傻瓜

Oh, she didn't tell me she has a new boyfriend.|她没跟我说  她有了新男友

What's he like?|他怎么样

Handsome, well-off, friendly.|很帅  很有钱  很友好

He's like Peter Perfect out of Wacky Races...|他就像是易趣里的完美的彼得

and he runs marathons.|还有他跑马拉松

- Why? - Exactly.|-为什么  -好玩儿呗

Well, look, my only serious relationship ended...|听着  我唯一认真对待的关系结束了

in a broken collarbone and a dead meerkat...|以撕心裂肺而告终

so I may not be the best person in the world to give advice...|我可能也插不上什么话

but you have been trying to get through to Libby...|但你已经试着跟莉比相处

for five years now...|到现在五年了吧

so maybe you should let her go.|或许该是你放手的时候了

Yeah, but what is her problem?|她的问题怎么说

Dennis, you left her at the altar...|丹尼斯  你在婚礼上离开了她

when she was pregnant.|在她怀孕的时候

But that was ages ago.|这事都多少年了

Well, women remember that stuff.|女人们会记住这事的

Look, if there's anything else I can do to help...|听着  要是有什么需要我帮忙的

just let me know.|尽管吩咐

Well, actually, I am a little bit behind in my rent.|实际上  我的房租有点吃紧

I was wondering if you had a couple of hundred quid...|我真希望你能有几张百元大钞

I could maybe borrow.|我就能借了

Oh, I love you. I really do.|我爱你  真的

I needed that actually.|实际上我需要这样

That's great. Thank you. I'll see you later.|这很好  谢谢  再见

How about this one?|这个怎么样

I bet you can't do it.|我打赌你做不了

- I can do a big one. - Go on.|-我能做个大声的  -试试看

Look, look, look, look, look.|看那儿

That was a good one.|这个不错

Yeah.|是的

Listen.|听着

I'm really sorry about gettin' you arrested yesterday.|昨天连累你也被捕我真的很抱歉

That's all right.|没事

Most universities don't even look...|现在多数大学不会在乎

at things like that these days.|这种事的

Hey, another one.|又来一个

As far as I'm concerned, what else do you have?|到目前为止  我关心的是  你还有什么

- Oh, she was great. - Yeah, well, she is...|-她很好  -是  可是她...

Ooh!

- Shh. - Sorry.|对不起

Um, but, yeah, so I think...|但是  所以我觉得...

Do you want to hear a secret?|你想听个秘密吗

Absolutely.|当然

There's a girl in my class called Emily.|我们班上有个叫艾米丽的女孩

Well, I'm sure that's not a secret.|我肯定那不是一个秘密

The teachers probably know about her.|老师肯定知道她

She looks like a tree frog.|她看起来像个树蛙

She what?|她怎么

She looks like a tree frog.|她看起来像个树蛙

That's not a very nice thing to say.|这么说可不太好

I like tree frogs.|我喜欢树蛙

Oh, yeah?|是吗

More than hobbits?|比小矮人还喜欢

I see.|我明白了

I really feel we can make a life together.|我真的觉得我们能够一起生活一辈子

"You really think we could..."|"你真的觉得我们可以..."

Wait, that sounds like something Whit would say.|等等  听起来像惠特说的话

He did say it.|他确实这么说过

- What? To Mom? - Yes.|-什么  对你妈妈  -是的

What a shithead.|真可恶

Dad!|老爸

Sorry.|对不起

Listen, I'm really glad you were such a big boy...|听着  我真的很高兴你是个懂事的孩子

about not gettin' into the whole...|关于没有能够看成

Lord of the Rings thing, you know?|指环王那件事  你知道的

That's OK.|没事的

Whit's got us front row seats for tomorrow...|惠特明天会带我们坐到前排去看

so it's even better.|所以  事情反而变得更好了

What a shithead.|真是可恶

Dad!|老爸

Well.|好吧

# Ah, yeah #

# Oh, yeah #

# I'm up on the eleventh floor #

# And I'm watchin' the cruisers below #

# He's down on the street #

# And he's tryin' hard to pull sister Flo #

# Oh, my heart's in the basement #

# My weekend's at an all-time low #

# 'Cause she's hopin' to score #

# So I can't see her letting him go #

# You betcha #

# Oh, yeah #

# Uh-huh #

Deliveries are downstairs.|送货的在楼下

- No, I'm... - Waterman Hughes.|-不  我是...  -沃特曼·休斯

- Yes? - Bonjour.|-有事吗  -你好

Whit!|惠特

Thanks for your help.|谢谢你的帮忙

So, what brings you down here, man?|什么风把你吹来了  朋友

A little, uh, high-level security analysis...|零售业的

in retail operation?|高水平安全分析吗

Huh?

What can I do for you? I'm just on my way to the gym.|我能帮你什么吗  我正要去做健身

- I got a spin class. - Huh?|-我有个单车课程  -什么?

Spinning? You know, spinning, bicycles?|单车  你知道  健身单车

Oh, OK.|好吧

No, I was thinking more along the lines of a pint.|不  我刚刚在想我们应该去喝一杯

A pint? Oh, a pint.|喝一杯?  喝一杯

Uh, wow.|哦  天啊

Um, I'd love a pint, actually...|我也想  事实上

but, uh, I really gotta hit this class.|但是  我真的有课要上

I'm in training, you know?|我最近正在训练

You wanna come along?|你想要一起吗

Uh, it's an amazing workout.|真的是很棒的锻炼

I... I'd love to, but I don't have any gear, so...|我也想去  但是我没有单车  所以

Well, I'll lend you some.|我会借给你的

Great.|好的

Three, two, one!|三  二  一

We're climbing! Rhythm is up!|我们在爬坡  跟上节奏

Push! Push! Push! Push!|用力  用力  踩  踩

Keep it up!|坚持住

No cheating! Let's go!|别偷懒  加油

How you doin' there? You all right?|你在哪儿干什么  你还好吗

What'd you say?|你说什么

Out of the saddle! We're climbing!|离开车座  我们在爬坡

OK, let's make it really hard!|好的  我们来做一个更难的

So, what did you wanna talk to me about, man?|你到底想跟我谈些什么  朋友

Ow!

Jake said you had some tickets to the, uh...|杰克说你有...

to the hobbit musical.|有去听音乐剧的票

Yeah, a friend of mine's an investor in the show.|是的  我一个朋友是那个表演的投资人

He totally hooked me up. Can you believe that?|他彻底把我吊上钩了  你相信吗

Hmm... um...

I was just thinking, um...|我在想

you know, you don't really wanna sit...|你知道  你肯定不愿意坐近三个小时

through a whole sort of three-hour kind of show, do you?|看完整个表演  对吧

- So... - Well, the thing is...|-所以...  -其实...

Oh.

Jake's really kind of got his heart set on this, you know?|杰克真的很喜欢这个的  你知道的

Yeah.|是啊

- Powder? - I'm fine.|-来点粉吗  -我不用

You sure? Refreshing.|你真不要  爽肤的

I would imagine it is.|我想像得出来

I was just... I'm thinkin' maybe, you know, if you like...|我只是想  也许  如果你愿意...

then I could maybe take Jake and Libby for you, you know...|那我就可以替你陪杰克和莉比去

if... if you want.|如果... 如果你愿意

Look, I know you must be kind of angry at yourself...|听着  我知道你肯定是在

for messing up with the tickets the other night...|为了那晚把票的事搞砸而生自己的气

and, uh, I'd like to help you.|我想帮你

I really would, but, um...|我真的想 但是...

Well, the thing is...|其实...

I hope to be more and more a part of Jake's life, you know?|我希望更多的融入杰克的生活

And, uh, frankly, I'm kind of looking forward to this show.|坦白地说  我挺期待去看表演的

Give Jake and I, a chance to get to know each other better.|这是一个机会让我和杰克更加了解彼此

I mean, uh, you can see my point, can't you?|你能明白我想说什么  对吗

Yes, I can.|是的

So, can I ask you a question?|我能问你个问题吗

Sure.|当然

You had her once, why did you ever let her go?|你曾经已经拥有了她  为什么你把她放走了呢

To be honest, Whit...|说实话  惠特...

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'd just be careful on the stairs here.|等等 我要小心下楼梯

Your legs might be a little rubbery.|你的腿会像橡胶似的

I'm fine.|我很好

Oh, sorry. I'm sorry.|对不起  对不起

I'm fine. I'm...|我没事 我...

Yeah, the first step is often the, uh...|没错  通常第一个台阶

the difficult one.|是最难的一个

This is Libby. Leave me a message.|我是莉比  请给我留言

Hey, Lib, it's me. Can you give me a ring?|莉比  是我  能给我回个电话吗

Fuck!|该死

Who the hell are you?|你是哪根葱

Just open the bloody door.|把那该死的门打开

OK.|好

- There you go. Enjoy. - Thank you.|-这是你的  请慢用  -谢谢

- Forty-eight. - Yes.|-四十八号  -这儿

Hello.|你好

Dennis, I'm really busy.|丹尼斯  我真的很忙

Can we talk?|我们能谈谈吗

No, just buy something or go.|不行  你得买点什么要不就走人

OK. I, can I have one of your signature cupcakes, please?|好  那我要一个你签名的蛋糕  谢谢

Actually, can I have this big one?|事实上  我能要个大的吗

- Dennis. - That one's fine...|-丹尼斯  -那个就行

and, uh, I like that one, too.|我还要那个

- Anything else? - Um, yeah.|-还要别的吗  -不用了

What do you see in Whit?|你觉得惠特怎么样

- Uh, forty-nine. - Yes, I'm forty-nine.|-四十九号  -这儿  我是四十九

- What can I get for you? - No, I'm not done yet.|-你想要点什么  -我还没买完呢

Yes, you are.|你刚刚买完了

Sorry, I think you've used up your allotted time.|很抱歉  我想你的时间已经用光了

You don't... You don't have allotted time, OK?|哪有固定的时间啊

Now you're using up my allotted time.|现在你在用我的时间

You don't get allotted time, OK?|这根本没有固定的时间

It's not like a game show, you know?|这不是玩游戏  你知道吗

You got, like, fifteen seconds to win a bun.|就像用15秒赢一个甜甜圈

Goodbye, Dennis.|再见  丹尼斯

Yes?|你好

Yes. Hello, yes.|你好

Um, do you have any of those little gingerbread rabbits?|你这儿有没有小兔子饼干

Oh, no. We just have those at Easter.|没有  复活节的时候才有

I'm so sorry.|我很抱歉

Oh.

Hmm...

Do you have anything else shaped like an animal?|你有没有其他动物形状的饼干

- Excuse me. - What?|-打扰一下  -干什么

I haven't paid for my order.|我还没付钱

I'm sorry.|抱歉

- Excuse me. - Yeah.|-借过  -好

Excuse me.|借过

- Ow! - Sorry.|对不起

Seriously, what do you see in him?|说真的  你到底怎么看他

OK, he's well-off, all right?|他很富有  对吧

He's kind of... He's quite good-looking, you know?|他很帅  对吧

But I mean, so what?|我想说  那又怎么样呢

Is that what you think this is about?|那你觉得呢

I just want some gorgeous sugar daddy.|我就是想要一个华丽的糖果老爸

I wouldn't say gorgeous.|我没说华丽

Well, that's not why I'm with him.|那不是我跟他在一起的原因

Well, why are you with him?|为什么你要跟他在一起

You know, give me one good reason.|你得给我一个有说服力的理由

One? I could give you fifty.|一个?  我能给你50个

- I'm fifty! - Hang on a minute!|-我是50号  -等一分钟

He's mature, responsible, considerate...|他很成熟  讲理  为人着想

he's great with Jake.|他跟杰克相处的很好

- That's only four. - Hello?|-只有四个  -你好

You know what? He's a good man, Dennis.|你知道什么  他是个好男人  丹尼斯

You know, he runs marathons for charity, for Pete's sake.|你知道吗  他为了慈善捐助而去跑马拉松  上帝啊

Oh, big deal!|大事情

So you could run a marathon?|那么你能跑马拉松吗

Could I have a chocolate brownie, please?|我想要巧克力核桃饼

- Hang on! - Oh!|稍等!

Look, Libby, I can change.|听着  莉比  我可以改的

Yeah? Well, great. Let's get married.|是吗  那我们结婚吧

- Really? - No!|-真的  -不

We tried that once, remember?|我们试过一次  记得吗

You left me at the altar, pregnant.|你在行礼台前离我而去  我还怀着孕

You cock!|你这个混蛋

Look, Libby, I can change, OK?|听着  莉比  我能改的

I have changed. I can prove it.|我已经变了  我能证明

How?|怎么证明

I'll tell you. I will run the marathon.|我会告诉你  我要去跑马拉松

What?|什么

The one that Whit's doin'...|惠特跑的那个

I'll run that, and I'll finish it.|我会参加  我会完成

Come on, you've never finished...|得了  你整个人生中

anything in your entire life, Dennis.|从没完成过任何事  丹尼斯

Oh, now, you... That's not...|现在不是了

- You know... - Look, You can't even finish a sentence.|-你知道  -看  你甚至连个句子都完不成

Don't... don't...|别  别

You're just bein', you know, what's the word?|你只是...你知道...怎么说

Cock?|混蛋

I would settle for something shaped like a fish.|我想要鱼形的饼干

Well, go to the fishmonger!|那就去找鱼贩子

I'm a vegetarian.|我是个素食主义者

OK. OK.|好  好

Dennis, just please leave.|丹尼斯  请你离开

OK. OK, I'll go.|好  好  我走

But I'm gonna prove this to you, Libby.|但是我会证明给你看的  莉比

I can be mature, considerate, and responsible.|我能变得成熟  为人着想  还会讲理

- Oh! - Dennis?|丹尼斯

Yes, Libby?|我在  莉比

It's two pounds, seventy-five.|2块75分

Oh, yeah, right.|哦  对

Hey, if Dennis thinks he can run the race...|如果丹尼斯觉得他能赛跑

he can run the race.|那他就能赛跑

- Thank you. - There's no way|-谢谢你  -不可能

you can run a marathon.|你能跑马拉松

- Why not? - 'Cause you is a lazy bastard.|-为什么不行  -因为你是个懒鬼

Hey, I'll have you know I go to spin classes.|我告诉你们  我要去上单车课程

You went to one.|你上过一次了

Yeah, and now you walk like John Wayne.|是啊  那让你现在走路像约翰·韦恩

Hey, this is important to me.|这对我很重要

I mean it!|我是认真的

Look, I'm sick of being a nearly man, all right?|听着  我厌烦了做一个弱者

I'm sick of being scared.|我厌烦了害怕

I'm sick of the regret I feel every day...|我厌烦了每天后悔

'cause I didn't have the guts to marry the woman I love!|因为没胆量去娶我所爱的女人

All that ends tomorrow at 6 A.M.|所有这些都会在明天早上六点结束

# Ow! #

Not bad.|不错

Hi.

Feel better?|感觉好点吗

Much.|好多了

Oh, how was spin class?|单车课程怎么样

Uh, it was... It was an amazing workout.|那...那是个很棒的训练

Is that right?|是吗

Yeah. And I also thought it would be...|是的  我也觉得它对我来说

a good chance for me to get to know Whit...|一个好机会多来了解惠特一点儿

a little bit better, so...|所以...

Well, maybe we should all go out for dinner then.|也许我们可以一起吃个晚餐

- You think? - Yeah.|-你真这么想  -是的

And then we could go dancing.|然后我们还可以跳舞

- You're jokin'. - No, not at all.|-你在开玩笑吧  -不  绝对不是

And then, afterwards, we could come back here...|然后  我们可以回来这里

and have a threesome.|来个三人世界

Oh. You are joking.|你在开玩笑

Of course, I am.|当然

Look, Dennis, I don't know what's going on...|听着  丹尼斯  我不知道你是怎么了

in that head of yours, but whatever it is...|但是  不管怎样

- I don't like it. - I've... There's nothing...|-我不喜欢这样  -我...没什么

- Daddy! - Hey, buddy.|-爸爸  -宝贝

- You ready for school? - Yeah.|-准备好上学了吗  -是的

Wait up, wait up, wait up a sec.|等等  等等

Can I walk with you guys?|我能跟你们一起走吗

OK.|可以

- I'll see you later. - OK.|-再见  -好

- Bye. - Bye-bye.|-再见  -再见

All right, you ready?|好了  准备好了吗

Yeah.|是的

So, Whit, you were, uh, 'round at Libby's pretty early, eh?|惠特  你倒是挺早的就来找莉比了

Whit stayed over last night.|惠特昨天在家里过夜

- Oh? - Yes.|是的

They were jumping on the bed.|他们在床上蹦

Wow.

Hey, Jakey, guess what? Uh, I spoke to my friend...|杰克  你猜怎么样  我跟我朋友说

and he does have an extra ticket for the show tonight.|今晚表演的票他还有一张

What do you say we, uh, ask Emily to come along?|你觉得咱们邀请艾米丽一起来怎么样

Yeah!|好啊

- Yay. - What, he told you about Emily?|-好  -他跟你说艾米丽了?

Oh, yeah.|是的

Oh, and, uh...

Libby tells me that you decided to run the marathon?|莉比告诉我你决定参加马拉松

Yeah.|是的

That's great, man. Seriously.|很好  朋友  真的

Really, that's awesome.|真的  那很棒

Thank you.|谢谢

How did you manage to get in?|你怎么参加呢

What do you mean?|你什么意思

Well, you can't just show up and run.|你不能就这么出现然后开跑

Well, why not?|为什么不行

You have to apply in advance.|你需要提前申请

Well, how far in advance?|提前多久

Uh, three months.|三个月

And when is it again?|比赛什么时候开始

Three weeks.|三周

Right.|好的

They'll make exceptions sometimes...|他们有时候会有例外

if you're running for a charity, but, uh, you know...|如果你代表慈善团体  但是...

each charity is only allowed a certain amount of runners.|每个慈善团体只有一定的名额

No, you don't have to worry about me.|不  你不用替我担心

I'll get in.|我能搞定

All right.|好吧

You ever, uh, run a marathon before?|你以前跑过马拉松吗

No. Why?|没有 为什么这么问

It's pretty gruelling.|那真的会让你筋疲力尽的

Well, yeah, that's why they call it a marathon.|所以它叫马拉松

Yeah, actually, technically, it's called a marathon...|事实上  技术上来说它叫马拉松

because of the events of 490 B.C.|是因为公元前490年的一些事件

There was a Greek soldier...|有一个希腊的士兵

- named Phei... - Say, can I just...|-叫做马拉松  -我能不能

- stop you there? - Yeah.|-打断你一下  -可以

I've got have nothing to say. I just wanted to stop you there.|我没什么要说的  我只是想让你停下来

All right, all right.|好的  好的

Hello. Is that the Cats Protection League?|你好  这里是保护猫咪联盟吗

Hello. I was just...|你好  我想...

I'm... I'm running a marathon next month...|我想参加下个月的马拉松

and I was wondering if I could possibly run on your behalf?|我在想我能不能代表你们参赛

Great. Yeah, yeah.|太好了  是的  是的

OK. I see.|好的  我知道了

How big is the costume?|衣服到底有多大

OK. I'll call you back.|我等下再打给你

Ooh.

Hi.|你好

- Dennis. - Oh, yes?|-丹尼斯  -有什么事

Would you mind not doing that in front of the customers?|在顾客面前做这种事不丢脸吗

Sorry. I went for a run this morning in my trunks...|对不起  我早上在跑步

and I think I've got a bit of a rash...|我想我有点卤莽了

you know, down there in the, uh...|在下面那个地方...

- I understand. - Scrotal zone.|-我知道  -阴囊部位

- I understand, Dennis. - OK.|-我明白  丹尼斯  -好吧

Please, keep your hands out of the scrotal zone...|请你把手从阴囊部位拿开

whilst you're at work.|你现在是工作时间

Will do.|遵命

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Shh.|嘘...

Dennis!|丹尼斯

Sorry. I was, um...|对不起  我刚才...

I was in the zone.|实在有点失态了

So, um, I'd actually be dressed as a brain.|我居然会被打扮成像个脑袋一样

Um, can I call you back?|我等下打给你行吗

# Just 'cause you think it #

# It don't make it so #

# Drive you to drink #

# Won't let you go #

# Plenty of girls and boys in love #

Come on!|拜托  搞什么东西

# Plenty of girls #

# And boys in love #

Would you like a cup of tea, Dennis?|丹尼斯  喝杯茶怎么样

So that's it.|当时的事情就是这样

Running this marathon could be my last chance...|跑马拉松是向莉比表明的最后机会了

to show Libby that I can change.|这告诉她我是能够改变的

Mmm.

You know what I would do if I were you?|知不知道我要是你会怎么做

What?|怎么做

I would get some cream for that rash.|我会去清洗一下那个部位

Let me ask you something, Dennis.|问你几个问题  丹尼斯

Why did you leave your lady at the altar when she was pregnant?|为什么要在你女人怀孕时离开她

I don't know. Just wasn't ready.|我不知道  只是没准备好而已

The toothpaste was already out of the tube, my friend.|伙计  刻不容缓了已经

Being ready had nothing to do with it.|除了做好准备  你别无选择

I was scared.|我当时很害怕

Mmm.

So, you are a coward.|那你就是一个懦夫

I thought we were just gonna have a cup of tea.|我想我们只是来喝杯茶的

You did not think you were good enough.|你一定认为你自己还配不上她

Am I right?|我猜对了吗

You thought of your lady, and you were terrified...|每每想起你的女人  你就感到害怕

you could not give her what she needed...|你无法给她

what she deserved.|她应该得到那些照顾

I thought the same things...|我想起同样一件事

on the day I married Mrs Ghoshdashtidar.|我和G夫人结婚的那天

May she rest.|她已经安息了

Did you?|你当时怎么做到的

Yes. But guess what?|你猜怎么着

It turned out I was good enough.|我突然发现自己能配上她

I made myself good enough.|我让我自己够资格了

You did a stupid thing, Dennis.|你在做蠢事  丹尼斯

But she loved you once, and you must have earned that somehow.|只要她曾经爱你  无论如何你要去争取

Yeah.|是的

Did you have a good marriage, Mr Ghoshdashtidar?|G先生  你的婚姻很美满吗

Ah.

I remember the feeling of being complete...|我一直记得和我最好的朋友

of spending every day with my best friend...|呆在一起的日子  那种感觉很完整

but most of all...|最最值得一提的是

I remember all the fucking.|我他妈的都记得

Mmm...

Mmm...

Oh, three degrees starboard, skipper.|右舷偏3度  船长

Hey, I'm the captain.|我是船长

Mutiny! Mutiny!|我要^造**

Whoa!

Ahoy there, me lad.|伙计

- Oh! - Hey, Jakey.|-天那  -你好  杰克

Sorry, we're late, love.|对不起  亲爱的  我们迟到了

Soon as Whit found out we we're meeting here...|惠特找这个见面的地方花了不少时间

he had to go get his vessel.|他还要和船一起走

Jakey, here. Flip that switch.|杰克  瞧  轻轻按这个开关

No, not that one. That one.|不  不是这个  是那个

Whoa! Can I steer it?|太棒了  我可以掌控这船吗

No. But you can watch me steer it.|当然不行  但是你可以看我来

Mutiny.|记得要^造**

Hey. You wanna?|过来谈一下

- Was he OK? - Yeah, he's fine.|-他还好吧  -还行

We had a really nice time until Captain Bligh turned up.|在布莱船长出现以前我们玩得很愉快

Whit just likes to take things very seriously.|看来我想得太多了

Prepare to be boarded, or feel the hot wrath...|准备登陆  我感到女王陛下的愤怒

of Her Majesty's royal fusillade!|开火

Wait, don't touch that. Wait.|等等  不要碰那个

Why won't you let me steer it?|你为什么不让我来遥控呢

Uh, because it's mine.|因为这船是我的

So, you're still gonna run in this marathon?|你还准备跑这次马拉松吗

Yes, absolutely.|当然了

It's gonna be great.|那将会很棒的

You're gonna see a whole new Dennis.|你会看到全新的丹尼斯

Right, well, I've been thinking about it...|好吧  我一直在想

and the thing is, I don't care.|其实我并不在乎

What do you mean?|你这什么意思

Dennis, what do you think you're going to achieve?|丹尼斯  你想想你能够做到吗

Do you honestly think that running 26 miles...|你有没有认真想过连续跑26英里

is just gonna wipe the slate clean?|还是头脑发热而已

Well, you might change your mind when you see me...|当你看我穿跑步短裤时

in jogging shorts.|你会改变想法的

Look, Whit's having a birthday party...|听着  在几个星期内

for me in a couple of weeks...|惠特要为我开一个生日聚会

and it would mean a lot to Jake if you came.|你能来是最好不过了

To Jake?|最好不过

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!

Hey, OK.

Whose boat is this?|这船是谁的

Whose boat... is this?!|这船...是谁的

Excuse me! Is... Is this your boat?!|请问一下  这是你们的船吗

- No way! - He's toast.|-不可能  -他完蛋了

He won't last.|他坚持不下去的

Would you like some pizza, Dennis?|要来点匹萨吗  丹尼斯

Oh. Yes, I would actually. Thank you very much.|是的  我正想要  谢谢

- Ow! - Come here.|这边来

What are you doing that... Stop it.|你在干什么  住手

Are you still gonna do this?|你还准备去吗

Are you still gonna run the marathon?|真的要跑马拉松

I want to, yes.|正有此意

Thank God.|谢天谢地

Why?|怎么了

Because I just bet them every penny I have.|我刚才把所有钱都押上去和他们赌

What? You bet on me?|什么  你拿我做赌注

Dennis, you're my best friend.|丹尼斯  你是我最好的朋友

I'm not gonna bet against you.|我当然不会赌你输

Well, thank you.|非常感谢

Not with these odds.|不管这些可能性

Well, what if I don't finish?|如果我完成不了呢

Vincent'll kill you.|文森特会杀了你的

Oh, you'll finish.|不  你一定能跑完的

How can you be so sure?|凭什么那么肯定

Get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up!|起床  起床  起床

So, you're gonna be my coach.|那你就是我的教练了

That's right.|没错

Why are you here?|那你来干什么

I'm the assistant coach.|我是助教

Why do you get to be assistant coach?|你为什么要做助教

Because I have this spatula.|看我砍刀说话

Ow!

Go on. Get running.|开始跑吧

Wait. Isn't there some sort of special technique?|等一下  有没有什么特别的技巧教我

Yeah, you put one leg in front of the other...|有啊  你把一条腿迈在另一条腿前面

over and over again really fast.|周而复始  就能跑很快了

Why are you here again?|你在笑什么

- Ow! - Motivation.|快点行动

# I said, yeah #

# I said, yeah #

- # What they said # - # What they said #

- # Oh, I said, yeah # - Lift your knees higher!|把你膝盖抬高点

- You're not gonna get... - # Yeah, yeah #|你那个样子

- anywhere like that! - # It's what they said #|什么地方都去不了

- You've gotta slide more. - # What they said #|你要动起来

- # Do you believe I would take something with me # - Come on, Dennis!|加油  丹尼斯

- You want to feel my spatula?! - # And give it #|想尝尝我砍刀的滋味吗

- No, I do not! - # To the police man? #|不  千万不要

- Then run! Run like the wind! - # I wouldn't do that #|那就跑  跑得像风一样

- # And if I do that # - This is harder...|这对我来说

- # I would say, "Sir" # - for me, you know?|实在有点累  你知道吗

# "Come on and put the charge on me" #

Ow!

# I wouldn't do that #

- # No, I wouldn't do that # - Come on, Dennis! Come on!|加油  丹尼斯  加油

- Lookin' good! Lookin' good! - # I'm not a fool to hurt myself #|向前看  向前看

- Come on, Dennis. Keep up the pace. - # I was innocent #|加油  丹尼斯  保持这个速度

- Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. - # Of what they done to me #|等等我  等等我

# They was wrong #

I think I got a blister.|我的脚似乎起泡了

- # They were wrong # - OK.|没关系

Yeah, gently.|轻一点

All right.|好的

OK! Oh! All right.|实在是棒极了

- Is it bad? - No, it's not that bad.|-很糟糕吗  -不  没有那么糟糕

No. No. It's not.|绝对没有

Ohh! Oh, that's big.|好大的泡

Look at that thing.|你看这个东西

It's like a womb.|就像是子宫

Don't.|不要碰

Hey, maybe there's a little man in there...|说不定在里面还有一个小孩呢

who looks just like you, but he's really good at running.|一定像你这样  他一定也擅长于跑步

What are you talking about?!|你在说什么东西

It's just a thought.|只是在想想而已

You're gonna have to pop it.|你还是戳破它吧

No. No way.|想也别想

Never pop another man's pustule.|从来不戳别人的脓泡

Well, I'll do it then. Give me the needle.|好极了  我自己来  给我针

That's the closest I could get.|我只有这个

It's fine. I sterilized it.|这个不错的  我消过毒了

In what?|在哪里消的毒

It's sterilized.|放心  消过毒的

OK, OK. Here we go.|好的  来吧

Ooh, you're gonna get it.|就快弄到了

Stick it in.|戳进去

- Pop it! - I can't!|-戳破它  -我做不到

- Why not? - It's scary!|-为什么呢  -我害怕

Give it to me.|把针给我

Just do it slow!|你慢慢来

- Do it... Do it gently, OK? - Yeah.|轻轻地来  好吗

- Trust me. - After three, OK?|-相信我  -数三声  好吗

- OK. - One.|好的  一

It's in it!|你捅进去了

Get it out!|拔出来

Bloody take it out!|该死的  给我拔出来

- Hold still! Hold still! - Get it!|坚持一会儿 搞定

I'm so sorry.|实在不好意思

That's never happened before.|以前从来没有发生过

Oh! Oh!

I'm Catholic.|我信奉天主教

That was the second most disgusting fluid...|这可是第二大恶心的东西

I've ever had in my eye.|我从来没弄到眼睛里去过

Who's that?|谁来了

That's Mr G.|G先生来了

Get something nice on, something respectable.|给我样子好一点  稍微严肃点

Where we goin'?|我们要去哪里

Every year, literally hundreds of people...|每年得急性脑颅压迫症的

are affected by acute neurocortical emphasitis...|患者都在成百上千地增加

or Hapsburg Syndrome.|或者是哈布斯堡综合症

I see.|我知道

And how does the condition manifest itself?|症状出现是什么样子

The syndrome is characterized...|这个病一开始

by a loss of lower body function...|人的机体功能会慢慢失去

sporadic and often violent outbursts of profanity.|断断续续会出现很暴躁的情况

And often chronic flatulence.|经常会有慢性肠胃气胀

It's our aim to raise awareness of the condition...|我们是想要你们认识到这个问题

and, hopefully, some funds to give...|同时希望  基金会可以给予

some much-needed support...|一些确实有必要的资助

to people such as Mr Ghoshdashtidar here.|帮助像G先生这样的人们

Mmm...

- Well, we think that Mr Goshdashti... - Ghosh!|-我们认为高斯达提...先生  -叫我高斯

- Ghoshtashtidar... - Ghosh! Ghosh!|-高斯达提...先生  -叫我高斯 是高斯

Ghoshtashtidar's condition is very, uh, serious...|高斯提达的病情十分...严重

and warrants support, and we'd be delighted...|确实应该受到资助  我们很乐意...

for Mr Doyle to run on behalf of acute neuro...|让道尔先生来解决  什么病来着

Acute neurocortical emphasitis.|急性脑颅压迫症

- Or, uh... - Hapsburg Syn...|-或是  -哈布斯堡...

Syndrome awareness. Yes.|哈布斯堡综合症

OK.|好极了

We'll just need the charity's registration number.|我们还需要慈善注册号码

The what?|还要什么

The registration number.|你们的注册号码

Well, that couldn't have gone any worse.|没有比那个更糟糕的了

Mmm.

- Look out! - Oh!|小心

Ohh!

Aw, hit by a wheelchair.|我被轮椅砸到了

I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.|非常对不起  对不起

- It stings. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.|-好痛  -我的天那

- It stings. - No, no, no, no!|-好痛  -千万不要动

Dennis, don't touch him.|丹尼斯  不要碰他

- Can you stand? - Oh, no!|-你能站起来吗  -我站不起来

- Are you OK? - No. My leg's broken.|-你还好吧  -不  我的腿伤到了

We are so sorry.|我们非常抱歉

You... Call an ambulance!|快叫救护车

Oh, this can't be happening.|千万不要出意外

I was supposed to be running the marathon in three weeks.|三个礼拜后我还要去跑马拉松呢

- Really? - Yeah.|-真的吗  -当然

There were so many people dependin' on me.|很多人对我期望很大

Charity people?|赞助你的人

- Hmm? - Yeah. God!|是的  天那

What charity people?|什么样的赞助人

What do you think?|看上去怎么样

Nice.|非常漂亮

Nicotine patch?|要贴伤膏药吗

Applied.|已经贴了

- You been to the toilet? - One and two.|-上过厕所了吗  -可以开始了吗

You ready?|你准备好了

Ready.|准备好了

One.|一

Ow.

- Two. - Get up there.|-二  -要超过那根杆子

# This is a jailbreak #

# This is a Thursday afternoon #

# But I didn't mean it #

- # I didn't mean it # - Ow!

# I'd never get that far #

# My baby, short breath wouldn't do #

# But you took it serious #

- # Took it so serious # - Raise.|再加赌注

- No! - No!|不跟了

One, two...|一  二

One more! One more!|再来一个  再来一个

# Well, you accused me of wearing movies in my eyes #

# But I still love you #

# Of course, I love you #

# And so I countered #

# You do the same, my Annie I #

# You closed them so fast #

# And you closed them so tight #

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

- Hi, Dennis. - Wha...|丹尼斯

I saw your friend Gordon this morning.|今天早上我看到你朋友戈登了

I will replace anything he stole.|他偷了你什么我都会还给你

He told me about his little bet.|他告诉我那小小的赌注了

Oh, yeah.|是吗

- Yeah. Crazy, huh? - Yeah.|-是不是很疯狂  -是的

So I made a crazy little bet of my own.|我自己也疯狂地下了点赌注

Ooh. Who with?|支持谁呢

With you, silly.|支持你啊  笨蛋

- We haven't made a bet. - We're about to.|-还没有下注吧  -我们正准备去

Here it is.|简而言之

You finish the race...|只要你完成比赛

I'll forgive all the back rent you owe.|你欠我的房租就一笔勾销

- And if I don't? - If you don't finish...|-如果完不成呢  -如果你没有完成比赛

you pack your bags and you leave.|你就准备打包滚蛋

You go, and I finally get some tidy tenants...|你走了  我就可以找些干净点

who pay their rent on time.|也准时交房租的房客

- Deal? - No deal.|-成交吗  -不好

Hey, what are you... Hey, give me that.|你要干什么  把那个给我

- Deal? - Deal.|-成交吗  -一言为定

- Maya, if you think making... - Maya?|-玛雅  你认为这样做...  -玛雅在这儿吗

Hey. Hello, Mr Ghoshdashtidar.|G先生

How are you?|你还好吗

I've got something for you.|我带来些东西给你

Ooh. It's not the spatula, is it?|这回不会再是砍刀吧

No.|当然不是

Wow.

To help you be a good man.|这能帮助你成功

I don't...|我不...

Thank you.|谢谢你

Wow.

Peter Perfect, a perfect palace.|这楼不错啊

Try saying that when you're smashed.|你喝醉了也会这么说吧

- I will. - # Lately #|是的

# I been high-steppin' #

# I've got a lover #

- # Who just gets it for real # - Hey. Hey, Dennis.|你好  丹尼斯

- Hey. - Glad you could make it.|-你好  -谢谢你能来

- Thank you. - Oh, hey.|-谢谢  -不客气

Wow, Libby.|莉比

You look, um... wow.|你看起来  真是绝了

Thank you.|谢谢

I know, right? Never mind all this.|我明白  别在意

I'll take the view I have right here.|这里我说了算

Oh.

I'm Gordon, Libby's cousin. Hello.|我是戈登  莉比的堂兄

Gordon. Of course. I've heard a lot about you.|戈登  我听说过你

Very nice to meet you.|认识你很高兴

- Really? - Yeah.|-是吗  -当然

Oh. I thought you said he was an asshole.|我记得你说过他是个混蛋

- Dennis! - Gordon.|- 丹尼斯! - 戈登

- What? - It's OK, Lib.|-怎么了?  -没什么

Libby, I got you a birthday present.|莉比  我为你准备了生日礼物

Oh.

It's a CD.|是张CD

I hope you don't have it, 'cause I don't have a receipt...|你肯定没见过的  我没收据

and I didn't exactly get it in a shop.|不是在商店里买的

Well, thank you, I think.|好吧  谢谢你

It's OK. Where's the toilet?|不客气  洗手间在哪

I'll show you, and, uh, you can entertain Dennis.|我带你去  好好照顾丹尼斯

OK.|没问题

That is if he doesn't mind hangin' out with an asshole.|如果他不介意和混蛋呆在一起的话

He was joking. I never said you were an asshole.|他开玩笑的  我从没说过你是混蛋

- Yeah, you did. - Yeah, I did.|-没有  -肯定没有

Whit seems nice.|惠特挺不错的

Yeah, he is.|是的

Good-looking, friendly, well-off, steady job...|长得很帅  又和善  又有钱  工作也不错

good with Jake...|对杰克也好

just like you got him out of a catalogue.|你好象对他不感兴趣

And what's your point?|你觉得呢

I ordered a pair of shoes once from a catalogue.|我曾经按图索骥买了一双鞋

Gorgeous soft leather Italian loafers.|意大利款式的软皮休闲鞋

They looked amazing, but then they arrived...|他们开始很惊奇  后来也就习惯了

and I put them on, and they hurt like fuck.|我也没再穿  白白浪费了

Thanks. I'll bear that in mind.|谢谢  我会考虑的

Wow.

Hey, do you think it would be weird if I took a bath?|我洗个淋浴会不会很怪异?

Yeah, that would be weird.|那是明摆着的

- Hey. - Hey.

- Here you go. - Oh, thanks.|-给你的  -谢谢

Cheers.|干杯

Cheers.|干杯

What do you think?|在想什么呢

I think I see a guy peeing on your car.|有人在你车上小便

- What? - Got you.|-什么  -逗你玩的

Oh, very good.|厉害

Actually, you see that?|看到了吗

What?|什么

There. I'm talking about St. Paul's Cathedral.|那里  我说的是圣保罗大教堂

- You see it? - Uh-huh.|你看见了?

Currently my favourite spot in London.|那是伦敦最吸引我的地方

You know why?|知道为什么吗

Uh, is it because that's where you first realized...|难道是你第一次认识到

how amazing you are?|你很奇怪吗

It's the finish line for the marathon.|那是马拉松的终点

Only two more days, and I get to cross it.|再过两天  我就能达到终点

Can't wait.|我等不急了

Me, too.|我也一样

Greatest feeling in the world, finishing a distance race.|跑完马拉松是最开心的事情

I think you're really gonna get a kick out of it.|你已经沉迷其中了

You don't think I'm gonna finish, do you?|你觉得我到不了终点  是吗

No, I don't.|是的

Why not?|为什么?

'Cause it's really hard, Dennis.|丹尼斯  那真的很困难

Actually requires a couple of things...|需要付出很多

that, uh, forgive me, but you don't seem to possess.|抱歉  你好象没有

I happen to have a very nice pair...|我碰巧有一双很棒的跑鞋

of running shoes now, thank you very much.|谢谢你

I'm talking about discipline and perseverance.|我的意思是坚韧和忍耐

And all cute little comments aside...|其它的一切都靠边站

there comes a point in every race...|任何历程都有终点

it could be the fifth mile, it could be the 25th...|也许是五十英里  也许是二十五英里

but, eventually, you're gonna hit...|但最终会到达的

what runners like to call "the wall."|选手称之为"墙"

And when you do...|意思是在跑步途中

you won't be able to breathe or think or even move.|体能和精神已经到了承受的极限

All you're gonna wanna do is give up.|你唯一能做的就是放弃比赛

And I have a very strong feeling...|我有很强烈的感觉

that that's exactly what you're gonna do, Dennis.|丹尼斯  你的最佳选择就是放弃

See, that's the difference...|看  这就是

between getting a girl like Libby...|追求爱情

and keeping a girl like Libby.|和经营爱情的区别

You good? You need anything else?|你没事吧  还要点什么

- No, I'm good. - OK.|-我没事  -好吧

# Love is sweet, they say #

# Promises of tomorrow #

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频