首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
怪医杜立德:百万傻蛋 [Dr. Dolittle: Million Dollar Mutts] 2009 - cd2/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
11
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-06-15 19:52:13 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:3572次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

He like...|他就像...

He like the wind beneath my wings.|他就像是我翅膀下的风

Okay.|好

Hi, Mr. Fluffernufferman.|嗨,毛多多先生

I'm Maya. So you wanna tell me what's going on?.|我是玛雅 你想告诉我到底怎么了吗?

I'll tell you what's going on.|我来告诉你到底怎么了

I hate rap music.|我痛恨饶舌音乐

- You do?. - Yeah, look at these ears.|-是吗? -对,看看这对耳朵

They're finely-tuned instruments.|这是很精致的工具

They require something more delicate, you know?.|需要更精致的音乐,知道吗?

Well, what did you have in mind?.|哦,那你喜欢什么?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.|赞,赞,赞

I could get down with this.|我可以用这种音乐来玩

Yeah, old school.|对,古典的

So, ladies, when's this show of yours taping?.|两位,你们的节目 什么时候录影?

Yes, he has a little bunny rabbit. Can you believe it?.|对,他竟然有一只小胖兔 你能相信吗?

Two days ago, I was sitting in my bedroom packing to go to college.|两天前,我还坐在我的房间里 打包要上大学的行李

And now I'm in Los Angeles...|如今我在洛杉矶...

...hanging out with celebrities and putting together my own TV show.|跟名人在一起 而且在筹备我自己的电视节目

Oh, not to mention going to dinner with Brandon Booker himself.|哦,而且还跟 布兰登本人吃晚饭

That's right, that's right.|没错,没错

- You won't tell me where we're going. - Will you trust me?.|-你还不肯说我们要去哪里 -你相信我好吗?

You're gonna love this place where I got reservations.|你一定会喜欢 我预订了位置的地方

Best view in town.|那是城里视野最好的地方

I think they used to shoot episodes of Lassie up here.|我想《灵犬莱西》影集 是在这上面拍的

Lassie. Now, there was a beautiful animal.|莱西,那可是很美的动物

- Think she ever had any work done?. - I don't know.|-她是否有动过刀呢? -不晓得

- Maybe a little Collie-gen. - Good one.|-也许只有用一点狗狗胶原蛋白 -说得妙

So, what about school?. What did you tell your parents?.|上学的事怎么办? 你怎么跟父母说?

Well, I haven't exactly told them yet.|哦,我还没说哪

- You haven't told them?. - No.|-你还没告诉他们? -还没

I'll just wait to tell her until things are final.|我要等到事情有结果了 再告诉她

We go see the network tomorrow, see if they wanna put the show on.|我们明天要去见电视公司 看他们要不要播这个节目

Really?. Good luck.|真的?祝你幸运

Okay, we're almost there. It's just up ahead.|好,快到了 就在前方

I don't understand where in the world you would have reservations up here.|我不了解这里 怎么会有需要订位的地方?

Trust me. It is-|相信我,那...

Amazing.|太神奇了

Brandon, this is absolutely amazing.|布兰登,这里简直太美了

I told you it was the best view in town.|我说过了 这是城里视野最好的地方

You can see everything from here.|从这里什么地方都看得到

Now you really can, look.|现在真的可以,你看

That's the big record building over there.|那边那一栋 是录音室大楼

This is really something else.|真的是不得了

Remember that cool theater we drove by?.|还记得我们开车经过的 那座大戏院吗?

You see it right there?. You see it?.|你看到了吗?就在那边 看到了没有?

- Hollywood Walk of Fame. - Yeah, that's the bowling alley.|-好莱坞名人步道 -对,那栋是保龄球馆

You can see the ocean. Oh, my God.|还可以看到海洋 哦,我的天

Wow, your owner is a real class act.|哇,你的主子很有格调

He's starting to smell better and better to me.|我觉得他的气味 愈来愈好闻了

So hungry?.|饿了吗?

Well, I haven't really had much of an appetite recently.|哦,我最近没什么胃口

Oh, no?.|哦,是吗?

No, I don't know what's wrong with me.|我不晓得自己有什么毛病

I've just been feeling a little off the past few days.|这几天我老觉有点怪

I'm really tired too.|也很累

Oh, hey, hang on a second.|哦,嘿,等我一下

Hey, Maya, Emmy said she's feeling a little strange...|嘿,玛雅,艾美说 她觉得有点怪怪的...

...really tired, doesn't wanna eat and stuff. Any ideas?.|很累、不想吃这类的 你有什么想法吗?

Is he talking to you right now?.|他现在在跟你说话?

Actually, he is.|没错

He said Emmy's feeling a little weird.|他说,艾美觉得有点怪怪的

She is?.|是吗?

Yeah, but don't worry. I'm sure I can help her.|对,不过,别担心 我一定可以帮他

So you're feeling a little tired and you don't wanna eat.|你觉得有点累 而且不想吃东西

Well, maybe a change of diet can have a positive effect.|嗯,也许改变一下饮食 可以改善

Well, I met this pig today who has a big problem with food.|哦,我今天遇到一只猪 他也有饮食问题

So, what do you think, girl?. Maybe a little variety might help?.|你觉得如何,乖孩子? 也许改变一下会有用?

Sure, okay. I'm willing to give it a try.|当然可以 我很愿意试试

There are some extra dumplings in the basket.|篮子里有一些剩下的饺子

- Why don't you try those?. - Thanks, Maya.|-你要不要吃吃看? -谢谢你,玛雅

Oh, you're welcome, girl. Don't worry, everything will be okay.|哦,别客气,乖孩子 放心好了,会没事的

What?.|干嘛?

Nothing.|没什么

It's just that the view's not the only thing up here that's amazing.|只是,这地方神奇的 不只是风景

Here you go.|好了

Dig in to these.|埋头苦干吧

You got some sauce on your nose.|你的鼻子上有沾到酱汁

- I did?. Where?. - Here. I'll get it.|-有吗?在哪里? -来,我来帮你

I knew being sloppy would pay off someday, but...|我早知道邋邋遢遢的 总有一天会有好事,没想到...

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

(好莱坞)

Add to that appearances by one Chad Cassidy...|(蒂芬妮与玛雅 《动物对话人》)

光是查德卡西迪现身...

...not to mention hip-hop superstar Ridiculuz...|更别提超级嘻哈巨星荒唐哥...

...on top of all the other celebrities we have already discussed...|以及其他那些 我们已经谈过的名人...

...and, ladies and gentlemen, I think-|各位先生、各位女士 我想...

No, I know that you have found your next big show.|不,我知道你们已经找到 下一个大红特红的节目了

I think...|我想...

...we love it.|这节目我们爱

- You do?. - More than love it.|-是吗? -不只是爱

"Love" love it.|是爱死了

That's a lot of love.|爱得要命

We think this show can be big.|我们懧为这个节目可能会爆红

No, bigger than big.|不,是比红更红

Huge.|会发紫

Hugely big.|红到发紫

In fact, we have a hole in our fall schedule...|事实上,我们的秋季节目表上 有开个大洞...

...I think we could fill with this show.|我想这个节目 正好可以用来补洞

Tiff, I can't believe it. I'm gonna be on TV.|小蒂,真是不敢相信 我要上电视了

I can start helping animals right now.|我可以立刻开始帮助动物了

Absolutely.|那当然

There are, however, a few small changes we'd like to discuss first.|不过,有一些小小的改变 我们想先谈谈

Small changes?.|小改变?

Oh, smaller than small.|哦,比小更小的

- Itsy-bitsy. - Teeny-weeny.|-很微小的 -渺小的

Okay, like what?.|好,什么改变?

Well, for starters, we'd like to tone down the whole helping thing.|哦,首先我们想低调处理 整个所谓“帮助”的议题

Tone down?. But that's what this show is all about.|低调处理? 可是这节目的重点在于此

Oh, absolutely.|哦,那当然

We just think the show can be more entertaining...|我们只是想 在帮助动物之际...

...while it's helping.|节目可以更有娱乐效果

But it has to help.|不过,当然得帮

I swear, if this show doesn't help, I don't know what we're doing here.|我发誓,如果这节目不帮点忙 我们在这里有何意义

Any of us.|我们大家都一样

Oh, okay, well, I can understand that. More entertaining.|好,我可以了解 要更有娱乐效果

Anything else?.|还有吗?

We can iron out all the finer details later.|细节问题 我们日后可以慢慢商量

Right now, the big question is do we have a deal?.|目前,最大的问题在于 我们的交易谈成了吗?

Maya Dolittle...|玛雅杜立德...

...welcome to network television.|欢迎加入电视公司

- Yes. - Congratulations, kiddo, you did it.|-赞啦 -恭喜你,孩子,你成功了

Oh, thanks, guys, but, look, I still have one concern.|哦,谢谢你们 不过,我还有点担忧

I know the show has to be entertaining, but I wanna make sure...|我知道节目必须有娱乐效果 不过,我想确保...

...the purpose of what we're doing is to still help animals.|节目的宗旨 还是在于帮助动物

Let me ask you.|我问你...

- You are Maya Dolittle, correct?. - Of course I am.|-你是玛雅杜立德,对吧? -当然是

Maya Dolittle wants to help animals, right?.|玛雅杜立德 想帮助动物,对吧?

That's all I've ever wanted to do.|我一心只想帮助动物

If Maya Dolittle is involved in this show...|如果玛雅杜立德 是这节目的一部份...

...then how can it not be about helping animals?.|那这节目怎么可能 不是在帮助动物呢?

Maya Dolittle helps animals. That's what she does.|玛雅帮助动物 这就是她的使命!

Yeah, yeah, I guess that makes sense.|对,对,这么说很合理

Of course it does.|当然合理啰

Now, look, I don't want you to worry about any of this stuff, okay?.|好了,你就别瞎操心了,可以吗?

I will not let anyone ruin your vision for this show.|我不会让任何人 毁了你对这节目的期许

- Okay, kiddo?. - Okay.|-可以吗,孩子? -好的

Because I'm Rick Beverly. See?. That's what I do.|因为我是瑞克白费力 懂吗?这就是我的使命

Now, there is just one small detail left to discuss.|现在只剩下 一个小小的细节得讨论

Not a big one, just a small one.|不是很重要 只是小事情

- And what's that?. - That's my contract.|-什么事? -就是我的合约

- The contract?. - It's nothing out of the ordinary.|-合约? -没什么大不了的

It just gives me permission to represent you...|只是让我可以合法的 代表你...

...and to use your likeness, etcetera, etcetera.|使用你的照片 诸如此类的

There's a bunch of legal hoo-hah...|是一堆法律术语...

...that you don't have to concern yourself with at all.|你不必伤脑筋的小事

Tiff signed the exact same thing when we started working together.|小蒂跟我开始合作时 也有签相同的合约

- Isn't that right, Tiff?. - Yeah, that's right.|-对不对,小蒂? -对,没错

Yeah, fun.|对,很好玩的

You know what?. I think I should read it before I sign it.|你知道吗? 我想我签之前还是得看看

Is that okay?.|可以吗?

Absolutely.|那当然

Absolutely, you should read it before you sign it.|当然,签名前要先看看

I wouldn't have it any other way. Wouldn't be right.|不然可不成 那是不对的

We can worry about all this stuff later.|瑞克,我们稍后 再来担心这种东东

Maya and I have something more important we've to do first.|玛雅跟我 得先去做一件更重要的事

- Like what?. - Celebrate.|-什么事? -庆祝

And there's only one way I know how to do that.|我只知道一种庆祝方式

(爱马仕)

(罗迪欧大道)

(许可)

(贝西强森)

Monkeys, we never go out of style.|我们猴子 从来不会失去时尚感

(绝对许可)

Wow, celebrating is so much fun.|哇,庆祝真的很好玩

Now that you're gonna stay out here, we can do it, like, every weekend.|现在你要留下来了 我们每个周末都可以这样玩

Really?. Wow, that would be so great.|真的?哇,那就太酷了

But, you know, you've already done so much for me already.|不过,你已经为我做太多事了

I don't wanna impose more than I already have.|我不好意思如此叨扰你

Besides, you probably wanna get back to hanging out with your regular friends.|再说,你可能很想 跟你的朋友一起玩

Yeah, you are so right.|对,你说的没错

Because I usually hang out with them, like, every day.|因为我常跟他们玩 几乎是每天

I wish they wouldn't wanna hang out so much, but you know friends.|有时我也不希望他们常找我 可是朋友嘛,你也知道

They're just so friendly.|他们就是太友善了

(瑞克白费力来电)

Sorry, I have to get this. Don't use up all the sun.|抱歉,我得接电话 别把阳光全晒光了

Bring me back one of those fancy drinks.|顺便帮我拿杯好酒过来

The ones with the little umbrellas in them.|就是有一支小雨伞那种

- Hello?. - Friends, good one.|-喂? -朋友,真会掰

- What did you say?. - I said that was a good one.|-你说什么? -我说她真会掰

About Tiffany having friends.|就是蒂芬妮说她朋友的事

What do you mean?.|什么意思?

I mean, she doesn't.|我是说她根本没朋友

Wait, what are you talking about?.|等等,你在说什么?

Who do I see her all the time in the magazines with?.|我在杂志常看到的那些 又是谁?

She's always hanging out with all kinds of fabulous people.|她总是跟一大堆 很酷的人在一起

Photo ops staged for the cameras.|是摄影安排去照相的人

She doesn't really know any of those people.|她根本不懧识那些人

It's kind of sad if you think about it.|仔细一想 那其实很悲哀

Yeah.|对啊

Sorry, that was Britney.|抱歉,那是布兰妮

She wanted to hang out, but I told her I couldn't...|她想出去玩 我对她说我没空...

...because I was hanging out with my new best friend.|因为我跟我的新朋友在一起

- Poor kid. - Hi, baby.|-可怜的孩子 -嗨,宝贝

(妈)

I hope it isn't who I think it is.|希望不是我在想的那个人

(桥梁摄影棚)

(蒂芬妮与玛雅 《动物对话人》)

(现场播出)

Okay, people, the audience will be here in less than three hours...|好,各位,不到三个小时 观众就会到达...

...so let's get cracking on our first rehearsal.|我们就先进行第一次彩排

Look at you.|看看你们

You look dynamite.|你们真是明艳动人

Now, all the celebrity pets have arrived.|现在所有名人的宠物都到达了

You all ready for rehearsal?.|你们准备好要彩排了吗?

- Yep. - Totally.|-是的 -准备好了

Great, then there's just one thing to talk about.|太好了,那就剩下 一件事要谈了

The contract. Did you get a chance to look at it?.|合约,你看过了没有?

Oh, no, I completely forgot. We've just been so busy.|哦,没有,我全忘了 我们忙得很

- Oh, boy. - Anyone seen my frappe?.|-哦,老天 -有人看到我的饮料没有?

- Maya, you look great. - This could be a problem.|-玛雅,你很美 -这可能是个问题

Because before the cameras roll, we need your name on the dotted line.|因为在开拍之前 你必须在虚线上签名

But if you need a few more days to read it, I guess that's okay.|如果你还需要几天阅读合约 我想也可以

I'll just send all these people home.|就叫大家先回去

- Oh, no. - I'm gonna be on TV.|-哦,不用 -我要上电视了

I'd sign it now, but I didn't bring it with me.|我现在就签 不过,我没带来

Oh, what a coincidence. I have an extra one right here.|哦,真是太巧了 我刚好有多一份

Okay, well, if Tiffany signed the exact same thing...|好,如果蒂芬妮 签过相同的合约...

...it should be fine, right?.|应该就没问题,对吧?

- Right. - Okay.|-对 -好

There you go.|好了

Super.|好极了

Now let's Dolittle it.|现在我们就开始来杜立德了

You like that?. I thought that could be your new catch phrase.|你喜欢吗? 我想这句可以成为你的新台词

It's in the contract.|有在合约里

Oh, wait.|哦,等一下

- Oh, no, it's my mom. - Oh, great.|-惨了,是我妈 -哦,太好了

I guess I have to tell her what I've been doing.|我想我得告诉她 我都在做些什么事

- Yeah. - I'll be up in a minute.|-对 -我马上就好

Okay, good stuff.|好,好极了

- Hello?. - Hey, Maya.|-喂? -嘿,玛雅

- Hey, Mom. - Break a shell.|-嘿,妈 -要开始了

Oh, no, no, I haven't gotten any of your messages.|哦,没有 我没收到你的讯息

Maya, what is going on?.|玛雅,怎么了?

You were supposed to be home yesterday.|你昨天就应该回家了

Look, Mom, I have to tell you something...|妈,我得告诉你一件事...

...and I really need you to try to understand, okay?.|我真的很希望 你能设法理解,好吗?

I've decided not to go to college, stay in Los Angeles...|我决定不去上大学了 我要留在洛杉矶...

...and do a TV show with Tiffany Monaco.|跟蒂芬妮摩纳哥 合拍一部电视节目

You're what?|你什么?

Maya, I don't know what has come over you...|玛雅,我不知道你是怎么了...

...but we will talk about it later when you get home.|不过等你回家 我们再来谈

Now, what you're going to do is pack your bags...|现在,你只要把行李整理好...

...and get to the airport tonight.|今晚就到机场去

I will have a ticket waiting for you. Do you understand me?|我会买好机票等你 听清楚了没有?

Look, Mom, I already made up my mind...|妈,我已经决定了...

...so you ' re just gonna have to accept it.|你只好接受

I gotta go. They're waiting for me in rehearsal.|我得走了 大家还在等我彩排

I'll give you a call later.|我稍后再打给你

Rehearsal?. Maya, don't you dare hang up that phone, young lady.|彩排?玛雅,你别想挂我电话

I'm your mother, we'll-|我是你妈,我们得...

Maya?. Maya?.|玛雅?玛雅?

That didn't sound like it went really well.|似乎不太妙哦

You can say that...|可以这么说...

...but she'll understand when she sees the show, right?.|不过她看到节目后 就会理解,对吧?

I mean, once she sees how much good the show is gonna do, right?.|我是说,等她看到 这节目有多好,对不对?

- Won't she?. - Sure, sure she will.|-她会了解吧? -当然,她会了解的

Yeah, of course. Don't give it a second thought.|对,当然了 别放在心上

Thanks, Lucky.|谢谢你,来福

Now go out there and break a leg.|你快出去,祝你演出成功

Rehearsal's up. And action.|彩排开始

开麦拉!

(《动物对话人》)

Hi, I'm Tiffany Monaco, and this is my friend-|嗨,我是蒂芬妮摩纳哥 这位是我的朋友...

Maya Dolittle.|玛雅杜立德

And we would like to welcome you to...|欢迎大家观赏...

- The Animal Talkers. - The Animal Talkers.|-动物对话人 -动物对话人

Today, we're gonna talk about animal fashion.|今天,我们要谈的是 动物的时尚

- Isn't that right, Maya?. - It sure is.|-对不对,玛雅? -当然是

And our first episode is all about how to help our animals look good.|我们第一集的主题是 如何协助我们的动物变得更漂亮

It's going to be such an amazing show.|这节目一定会很红

We have Hollywood heartthrob Chad Cassidy.|我们的来宝有好莱坞帅哥 查德卡西迪

Hey, Emmy. I'm psyched you guys could make it.|嘿,艾美 我还在想你们能否赶来

- You want a tour of the studio?. - Sure, Lucky, thanks.|-你想不想参观摄影棚? -当然要,来福,谢谢

But first, can I get a drink of water?.|可是...我可以先喝点水吗?

Oh, you're still not feeling well, are you?.|哦,你还是不舒服?

Come on, I know a place backstage where you can relax.|过来,我知道后台有地方 可以让你休息

Tiff, our first guest is not only one of the biggest Hollywood heartthrobs...|小蒂,我们的第一位来宝 不只是好莱坞的大帅哥...

...but he also has one of the biggest Hollywood hearts.|他也是好莱坞 最善良的人之一

So let's give a big warm Animal Talkers welcome...|《动物对话人》热情欢迎...

...to Chad Cassidy.|查德卡西迪

And his VIP- Very Important Pig, that is.|还有他的VIP... 也就是非常重要猪

- Chubster.|小查查

Chubster told Maya when she's getting ready to paint the town red...|小查查告诉玛雅 他已经准备好...

...with owner Chad Cassidy, she likes to think pink.|要跟查德一起出去狂欢 他喜欢粉红思维

That's right, Tiffany.|没错,蒂芬妮

And thanks to you and Maya, we'll never clash again.|多亏你跟玛雅 我们再也不会不协调了

Isn't that right, Chubster?.|对不对,小查查?

What is this, a fashion show?.|这算什么?时尚秀吗?

Now I think it's time for us to bring out our next guest...|现在是请第二位佳宝 出场的时候了...

...who happens to be one of my favorites.|他正好是我的最爱

Hey, yo.|嘿,大家好

We're happy to be here, y'all.|大家好,我们很高兴受邀前来

Hey, Maya, who's that hip-hopper?.|嘿,玛雅 那个嘻哈大侠是谁?

Girl, that is Ridiculuz and his hare with flair, Mr. Fluffernufferman.|那是荒唐哥跟他时髦的兔子 毛多多先生

We helped him find his inner mack daddy with this hot ensemble.|我们用这一套服饰 帮他挖掘出内在的万人迷

How do you like your new duds, Mr. Fluffernufferman?.|毛多多先生 你还喜欢你的新衣服吗?

Really?. Good one. That was really funny.|真的?说的好 真的很好笑

Cut.|卡

That was amazing.|太棒了

Thank you. Okay, thank you.|谢谢,好,谢谢

Take five, we're gonna reset for the next rehearsal segment.|休息五分钟 我们要重新安排下一段彩排

Thank you, people.|谢谢大家

All right, let's go. Roger, how was that?.|好,咱们开始 罗杰,那边怎样?

- Hey. - Hey.|-嘿 -嘿

So, what do you think?.|你觉得怎么样?

Well, I think I barely recognize you.|哦,我想我几乎懧不出你来了

No, not me, I'm talking about the show. What do you think?.|不,不是我,我是指这节目 你觉得如何?

The show?. Yeah, well, the show is interesting.|这节目? 哦,节目很有意思

Interesting?.|有意思?

- Don't you like it?. - Oh, I don't know.|-你不喜欢吗? -嗯,怎么说呢?

I guess- I mean, it wasn't what I expected.|我猜... 我想,这跟我预想的不同

I thought you wanted the show to be about helping animals.|我以为你希望 这节目是用来帮助动物的

Well, I did. I do.|哦,我是希望如此没错

- I mean, it is, isn't it?. - Yeah, well, I don't know.|-是这样的啊,不是吗? -对...哦,不知道

A pig in a tutu?. How does that really help anyone?.|穿短裙的猪? 这能帮助谁?

It's just a different kind of help, you know?.|你知道吗? 这是不太一样的帮助

- It still has to be entertaining, right?. - Yeah.|-还是要兼顾娱乐效果,对吧? -对

I guess I'm just a little surprised.|我想我只是有点意外

When you first told me about the show...|你初次对我谈到这节目时...

...I pictured something a little more educational.|我以为会是有点教育意义的

Maya, Maya.|玛雅,玛雅

Wait, Lucky, hold on one second.|等一下,来福,等我一下

I know the show has changed a bit from when I first heard about it...|我知道这节目 跟我初次听到时有点不同...

...but it's still all about helping animals.|可是主旨还是想帮助动物

- Maya. - I mean, I'm Maya Dolittle.|-玛雅 -我是玛雅杜立德

And all I wanna do is help animals.|-我一心只想帮助动物 -玛雅

So why would I be on a show that isn't about helping animals?.|所以这节目若不是在帮助动物 那我主持这节目干嘛?

Maya, Maya, I really need to talk to you.|玛雅,玛雅 我真的得跟你谈谈

Lucky, I said hold on a minute.|来福,我说过等我一下

Maya, are you sure this is what you wanna be doing?.|玛雅,你确定这就是你想做的?

Maya, listen to me. Emmy needs help.|玛雅,听我说! 艾美需要人帮忙

Lucky, I said hold-|来福,我说过等...

Wait, what did you say?.|等一下,你刚说什么?

I think Emmy is really sick.|我想艾美病得很厉害

- You better come take a look at her. - Oh, no.|-你最好过去看看她 -哦,不会吧

What's the matter?. Where you going?.|怎么了?你要去哪里?

Well, Lucky said there's something wrong with Emmy.|哦,来福说 艾美有点不对劲

- Emmy?. - Yeah, come on.|-艾美? -对,快走

Maya?. Where are you going, Maya?.|玛雅?你要去哪里,玛雅?

Maya, we need you on-set.|玛雅,你得待在片场

- Lucky, come on, where is she?. - Over here, hurry.|-来福,她在哪里啊? -在这边,快点

Emmy.|艾美

- Oh, Emmy. - Emmy.|-哦,艾美 -艾美

What's the matter, girl?. Tell me what's wrong.|怎么了,小乖乖? 告诉我你有什么问题

I don't know.|我也不知道

I just keep feeling worse and worse.|我就是觉得越来越不舒服

- Is she okay?. What's the matter?. - I'm not sure yet.|-他没事吧?他怎么了? -我还不能确定

Maya Dolittle to the set. Maya Dolittle to the set, please.|玛雅杜立德快到片场 玛雅杜立德请快到片场

Okay, I think I better get her to a vet.|好,我想我最好带他去找兽医

No, no, no. I can help her.|不,不,我可以帮他的

Emmy, can you tell me, where does it hurt?.|艾美,你可以告诉我 哪里在疼吗?

I don't know.|不知道

- I just feel so weak. - What did she say?.|-我只是觉得很虚弱 -他怎么说的?

- She's not sure, but it's okay- - No, I'm taking her to a vet.|-他不确定,不过没关系... -不行,我要带他去找兽医

But you don't have to, I can talk to her-|可是你不需要啊 我可以对他说话...

Maya, just because you can talk to animals...|玛雅,你能跟动物说话...

...doesn't mean you know everything about them.|不代表你就懂得动物的一切

Now, are you gonna help me get her to a vet or not?.|你到底要不要 帮我带他去找兽医?

Maya, what's going on?. We need you right now.|玛雅,到底怎么了? 我们现在就需要你

Maya, we gotta do something.|玛雅,我们必须快点行动才行

We better hurry.|我们得赶快

It's okay. It's okay.|没事,没事的

It's okay. Come on, baby.|没事的,好了,宝贝

Hey, where are you going?.|喂,你要去哪里啊?

- I'm sorry. - Sorry?.|-我很抱歉 -抱歉?

I got a show to shoot. I'm sorry?.|我现在就得拍节目 你却给我说抱歉?

I'm sorry?.|“我很抱歉”?

Excuse me. Excuse me.|不好意思

I think my dog is really sick.|我想我的狗病了

Okay, let's bring her right through.|好,我们带他过去那边

It's okay, Emmy. It's okay.|没事的,艾美,没事

I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you to wait outside.|很抱歉,恐怕得请你在外头等

Please just let her be okay.|请让他好起来

Come on, come on.|快点,快点啊

What is taking so long?.|干嘛搞这么久?

She's gonna be okay.|他不会有事的

- She is?. - Yeah.|-真的? -对

Oh, that is such a relief.|哦,那我就放心了

What's wrong with her?.|他到底是怎么了?

It's Bordetella.|是博氏菌犬流感

It's actually fairly easy to diagnose.|通常是很容易诊断出来的

The symptoms are quickly identifiable.|症状很快就可以看出来

Fatigue, loss of appetite.|疲倦、没胃口

Fatigue and loss of appetite.|疲倦跟没胃口

The test confirmed it.|检验也证实了

Most dogs are vaccinated for it when they're puppies...|大部份的狗狗在小时候 都打过疫苗...

...but for some reason, she wasn't.|不知为什么,他没打

The people that I adopted her from told me that she had all her shots.|我领养他的时候 那个人说他的疫苗全打过了

I guess I should have checked.|当时我应该去确定一下的

It's lucky that you caught it when you did and brought her in.|还好你及时发现 而且带他来看病

Yeah, it's lucky we caught it in time.|对,还好我们及时发现

Emmy, I'm so sorry I couldn't figure out what was wrong with you.|艾美,对不起 都是我没能发现你的病

It's okay, Maya. It's not your fault. How could you have known?.|没关系,玛雅,不怪你 你哪可能知道这些?

We're gonna keep her for observation.|我们得留他下来观察一阵子

- She needs some rest. - Yeah.|-他需要休息 -好

They said that she could have died.|他们说没及时送来的话 他可能会死

And it would have been my fault.|那就全是我的错了

No, Brandon, it would have been mine, and I'm so sorry.|不,布兰登 是我的错,我很抱歉

Look, I'll talk to you about this later, okay?.|我会找时间再跟你谈,好吗?

Right now, there's something I gotta do.|现在,我得去做一件事

And I'm happy that Emmy's gonna be okay.|我很高兴艾美不会有事

Yeah.|对

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

I just- I don't-|我就...我不...

Where is she?. Where is she?.|她人呢?她人呢?

- If your client doesn't show- - Just relax.|-如果你的客户不能及时出现... -放心好了

Finally. Okay, people, Maya's here.|终于!好了,大家准备 玛雅到了

We're set to go. Places, please.|我们要开始了,请就位

Maya, are you okay?. How's Brandon's dog?.|玛雅,你还好吧? 布兰登的狗狗呢?

I think she's gonna be okay.|我想他也会没事的

Good. Are you okay?.|很好,你没事吧?

Maya, where have you been all day?.|玛雅,你成天上哪里去了?

You completely missed rehearsal.|你完全错过彩排了

I know, and I'm really sorry, but I have something to tell you guys.|我知道,我很抱歉 我得告诉你们一件事

We don't have time for that. We're about to start taping.|没时间谈 要开始录影了

No, Rick, I really need to talk to you.|不,瑞克,我真的得跟你谈

Later. Right now, you've gotta listen, okay?.|等一下再说 现在你得听话,好吗?

(鼓掌)

I'm looking for my daughter.|不好意思,我想找我女儿

Can you tell me where I can find Maya Dolittle?.|可以告诉我 玛雅杜立德在哪里吗?

Because you missed rehearsal, you have to go out there cold.|因为你错过彩排 所以得直接上场

Follow the cue cards and you'll be fine.|跟着提词卡念 就可以了

No, but Rick-|不,可是瑞克...

Tiffany's a pro. Just follow her lead, okay?.|蒂芬妮很专业 跟着她就可以了,好吗?

- No, but- - All right, knock them dead, kiddo.|-不,可是... -好,去迷死大家吧,小朋友

Hi, Tiffany. Come on, girl.|嗨,蒂芬妮,快,乖乖女

All right. Talk to some animals.|赞呀!跟动物说说话

- Hurray, Maya. - Maya, you rock.|-太棒了,玛雅 -玛雅,你太正了

We're all gonna be on TV.|我们全会上电视

Hi, I'm Tiffany Monaco, and this is my friend...|嗨,我是蒂芬妮摩纳哥 这位是我的朋友...

I said, this is my friend-|我说,这位是我的朋友...

Oh, Maya.|哦,玛雅

Maya Dolittle. That's right.|我是玛雅杜立德,没错

- And we are the animal talkers. - The animal talkers.|-我们就是动物对话人 -动物对话人

What she said.|就像她说的

Today, we're gonna talk all about animal fashion.|今天,我们要谈谈动物的时尚

Isn't that right, Maya?.|你说对不对,玛雅?

What's wrong with her?.|她到底怎么了?

Right, Maya?.|对不对,玛雅?

Read what's on the cue cards, honey.|亲爱的,念提词卡上的文字

No.|不

No. That's not what I wanna talk about.|不,那不是我想谈的东西

I wanna talk about the fact that...|我想谈的是,事实上...

...this is all wrong.|这是不对的

A dog I know almost died today and it was my fault.|我懧识的一只狗 今天差点死了,都是我害的

I thought I could help her. I thought I did help her...|我还以为我可以帮他 我以为我有帮他了...

...but it turns out I was just fooling myself.|结果是我自欺欺人

You guys, Maya Dolittle, the animal talker...|各位,玛雅杜立德 动物对话人...

...can't even help animals...|根本不能帮助动物...

...because Maya Dolittle doesn't even know how to.|因为玛雅杜立德 根本不会救动物

Or at least not yet.|最起码目前还不会

- But Maya helped me. - Me too.|-不过玛雅有救到我 -我也是

- She certainly helped this dove. - She helped all of us.|-她也救过这只鸽子 -他救过我们大家

Guys, listen to her.|大家,听她说嘛

Yeah. It's not what she's saying.|对,她说的不是这样

I may have helped a few celebrity pets with their problems...|我也许帮过几个名人宠物 解决了问题...

...but I wanna do so much more.|可是,我想做的不只如此

Just because I can talk to animals doesn't mean I can help them.|我能跟动物对话 不代表我能帮助他们

Like, really help them when they need it the most.|我是指,在他们急需的时候 真正的救他们

And in order to do that, I need to go to veterinary school.|为了达到这个目的 我需要去上兽医学院

So I'm really sorry, Tiffany.|我真的很抱歉,蒂芬妮

And I'm sorry to everybody in the audience...|我对所有的观众 也感到很抱歉...

...but I just can't do this show.|可是,我真的不能主持这个节目

I hope you all understand.|希望大家能谅解

Great stuff. Really great stuff.|好极了,真是好极了

Maya, can I just have one quick word with you backstage?.|玛雅,我可以在后台 跟你很快的谈谈吗?

Yeah, sure.|当然可以

That is such a relief.|我真是松了一大口气

Rick, thank you so much for understanding.|瑞克,很感谢你的理解

Understanding?.|理解?

The only thing I understand is that as long as I have this...|只要我拥有这东东 我唯一能理解的东西是...

...you will do exactly what I want you to do...|你得乖乖的听我的话行事...

...when I want you to do it.|任何时候都得听命行事

- What?. - Don't you get it?.|-什么? -你还不明白吗?

Thanks to your signature being on this contract, I own you.|多亏你在这合约上签名 我拥有你

I own your name.|我拥有你的名字

I own your little face.|我拥有你的小脸蛋

I own all things Maya Dolittle.|我拥有玛雅杜立德的一切

Just like I own Tiffany Monaco. Remember?.|就像我拥有蒂芬妮摩纳哥一样 还记得吗?

She signed the exact same contract.|她也签下一模一样的合约

You knew the contract said that and you didn't say anything to me?.|你早知道合约是那样写的 却完全没对我说?

I thought we were friends.|我还以为我们是朋友

- Well, I- - Oh, yeah, friends.|-哦,我... -哦,是哦,朋友

Welcome to Hollywood.|这就是好莱坞

So now...|所以现在呢...

...I want you to march right back out to your little spot there on-stage...|给我乖乖的滚回 你在台上那个小位置...

...read whatever's on the cue cards...|照着提词卡给我乖乖的念...

...and be Maya Dolittle, the animal talker, okay?.|乖乖的当你的玛雅杜立德 也就是动物对话人,可以吗?

- Hey. - What's he trying to pull?.|-喂 -他到底在干嘛?

He can't talk to her like that.|他不能用这种态度 跟她说话

Right up there.|给我上去

Come on.|快点

Hey, everyone. You wanna help Maya out?.|喂,大家想帮玛雅吗?

Then get that contract.|那就去抢那份合约!

This clown is going down.|这小丑要倒大霉了

Let me at him.|他就交给我了

After him.|追他去

Jump him.|撂倒他

- Come on. - Bust a move.|-快点 -上啊!

Charge.|冲啊!

Hey.|嘿

Hey. Hey, let go.|嘿,嘿,放开我

You're about to get a mouthful of hoof, buddy boy.|叫你吃不了兜着走 浑小子

- Get him. - Give me that contract.|-逮住他 -把合约交出来

What is going on here?.|到底在干嘛?

Hey, you, you back off.|嘿,你,你 给我退后

Get away from me. Okay, okay, stop.|滚远一点 好,好了,停

Stay right there. Back it up, back it up.|给我站住 退后,给我退后

Do you know who I am?.|你们知道我是谁吗?

Turtle, that's far enough. Hey, you, stop it right there with your-|乌龟,别再接近了 喂,你,你给我站住...

I don't even know what you are. Hey, get back there.|我根本不晓得你是什么东东 喂,退回去

Maya. Maya.|玛雅,玛雅

Maya, tell these animals to back off, will you?.|玛雅,叫他们全给我退开 可以吗?

Oh, no, Rick, I'm sorry.|哦,不,瑞克,我很抱歉

I don't believe that's on the cue cards.|我想提词卡上 并没有这一句

Get away from me.|给我滚开

Hey, stop.|喂,别动

Get him.|去捉他!

Stop!|别追了!

Stay back, fur balls.|退开,死毛球!

- After him. - I am on his tail.|-追他! -我紧跟着他

Where is he?. Everybody, split up.|他人呢? 大家散开来找

Follow your noses and sniff him out.|用鼻子把他给嗅出来

His bacon is fried.|他玩完了

Search and destroy.|格杀勿论

Oh, he is fertilizer now.|哦,这下子他死定了

This way.|这边

- Lucky. - I hope he likes warts.|-来福 -要他全身是疤

Let's put the squeeze on him.|我们去把他挤成汁

I can smell that rat around here.|我可以嗅到 那个死耗子就在这附近

Lucky. Lucky, which way did he go?.|来福,来福 他往哪边去了?

This way. Come on.|这一边,快追

Where did he go?. This way?.|他去哪里了?这边吗?

- Come on, let's go. - Hey, there he goes.|-快,咱们走 -嘿,他在那里

I'm after him.|我去追他

- Feet, do your duty. - Hey, out of my way, slowpoke.|-脚啊,赶快行动 -喂,别挡路,慢郎中

Oh, piggy.|哦,小胖猪

You think I am afraid of you?.|你以为我会怕你?

I am D'Artagnan, and I am not afraid of anything.|我是剑客达太安 我虾咪拢毋惊

- Snake! - Hey, what's up?.|-有蛇啊! -嘿,你好吗?

- No! - Fork over that contract.|-天啊! -把合约交出来

Bull's-eye.|正中靶心

Why, you little...|哦,你这小...

That's it for you.|这个送给你

All right, easy there, big fellow.|好,别激动,大个子

This town's not big enough for the two of us.|一山不容二虎

You know what I want and I'm here to get it.|你知道我要的是什么 我现在就要拿到手

Here I come, city boy.|纳命来,你这都市佬

Okay, take it easy, horsey.|好,别激动,小马儿

Take it easy, okay?. Everything's cool.|别激动,行吗? 万事OK的

Everything's cool.|万事OK的啦

Chicken.|懦夫!

Cut. Thanks, buddy. You ruined the take.|卡!多亏你了,兄弟 你毁了一整镜

Sorry, everyone.|抱歉了,各位

Wow, looks great.|哇,好像很棒咧

Movies, love them.|爱死电影了

Mummies, spooky.|木乃伊,可怕啊

Oh, no.|哦,不好了

Oh, yes.|哦,很好

Hey, there's wind here, if you guys need it.|嘿,你们缺风的话 这里风很大

Have a nice trip. Goodbye.|一路顺风,再见啰

Look. Lucky, there he is.|来福,你看 他在那里

After him.|追他!

Maya, this way.|玛雅,这边

There he is. Time for warp speed.|他在那里 乌龟变速,变!

Ape-Pollo 13, scene 16, take two.|《阿波猴十三》 第十六景,第二镜

Action.|开麦拉

My oxygen sensors indicate...|我的氧气感应器指出...

...the atmosphere on this alien planet is totally breathable.|这外星球的空气 完全是可以呼吸的

What do you think, Monkey?.|你觉得怎样,猴子?

Cut. Brilliant.|卡,太棒了

I feel so cheap.|我自觉十分廉价

No.|不要!

- Lucky, hurry, he's getting away. - Excuse me.|-来福,快,他要逃走了 -借过

Looks like Maya needs me.|玛雅似乎需要我帮忙

And I think perhaps I need my dignity back.|也许,我也该要回我的尊严了

No, no, no. Hey.|不,不,不,喂!

Hey, get that monkey back here or he's finished.|喂,把那只猴子捉回来 不然他就玩完了

Who cares?. What I really want to do is direct.|谁在乎啊? 其实我比较想当导演

Gotcha.|逮到你了

Slow and steady wins the race.|慢工出细活

You stupid bunch of animals.|你们这些白痴动物

You think you can make a fool out of Rick Beverly?.|以为你们玩得过 我瑞克白费力吗?

- You'll never get this contract. - Think again, blondie.|-你们别想拿到这份合约 -谁说的啊,金发小白痴

- Finders keepers. - Hey, hey. Get back here.|-谁捡到就归谁的 -喂,喂,给我回来!

Monkey, what are you doing here?.|猴子,你怎么会在这里?

Oh, I was just in the neighborhood and I-|哦,我正好在这附近 所以我就...

Hey, give that back to Monkey.|喂,那东西还给本猴

Come on.|快点

Oh, Monaco. Good job.|哦,摩纳哥,干得好

Did I ever tell you you were my favorite client?.|我有没有告诉过你 你是我最爱的客户?

Now hand it over.|可以交给我了

Actually, I don't think I'm gonna do that, Rick.|其实我不打算交给你,瑞克

Excuse me?.|你说啥?

I don't think it would be a very nice thing for a friend to do.|我想身为朋友的人 不应该那么做

What a friend would do is-|一个朋友该做的是...

Monaco, before you do something that you might regret...|摩纳哥,在你做出 会让你后悔的事之前...

...remember, I still own you. Your name still belongs to me.|别忘了,我还拥有你 你的名字还是属于我

You know what?. You can have it.|知道吗? 就送给你好了

It's not even my real name.|那根本不是我的本名

You, and you.|你,还有你!

You will never work in this town again.|你们别想在这圈子里混了

None of you.|两个都甭想!

I'll make sure of that.|我铁定叫你们混不下去!

You call yourself a shark?.|你好意思说你是鲨鱼?

- I'm a shark. - Yeah, bite me.|-我才是鲨鱼 -是哦,咬我啊

Oh, Tiffany, thank you so much.|哦,蒂芬妮,谢谢你

Hey, I'm the one that got you into this whole mess.|嘿,今天这一切 都是我害你的

The least I could do is help you get out of it, right?.|我至少要助你一臂之力 对不对?

Well, she's not the only one who got you into it.|哦,害你的 不只是她一个

- I mean... - What?.|-我是说... -什么?

What do you mean, Lucky?.|你在说什么,来福?

I encouraged you to go to Los Angeles to do the show...|是我怂恿你来洛杉矶 拍这个节目的...

...even though I knew it probably wasn't the best thing for you.|即使我早知道 这对你可能不是最好的

You did?. Why?.|是吗?为什么?

Because I didn't want you to go away to school.|因为我不想 让你离家去上学

You're my best friend, Maya. I don't wanna lose you.|玛雅,你是我最好的朋友 我不想失去你

It's okay, Lucky. I understand, but you don't have to worry...|没关系,来福,我了解 不过你不用担心...

...because no matter where I go or what I'm doing...|因为无论我到哪里去 无论我做什么...

...we will always be best friends, okay?.|我们永远都是好朋友 可以吗?

Deal.|可以

Maya?.|玛雅?

Mom?.|妈?

Mom.|妈

Wait, before you say anything, just please let me explain myself.|等等,先听我解释 你再说话

I know I messed up. I know this TV show was a stupid idea.|我知道我搞砸了 我知道这节目很蠢

It's just a shortcut, and I realize that now.|那是投机取巧抄捷径 现在我明白了

AII I wanna do is go to vet school, no matter how long it takes.|现在我只想上兽医学院 无论要读多久都行

- Helping the animals will be worth it. - I know.|-能帮助动物就值得了 -我知道

Mom, I know you're mad at me...|妈,我知道你很气我...

...and I'm sorry because I should have called, but-|我很抱歉 我该先打电话给你,可是...

Wait, what did you say?.|等等,你刚刚说什么?

Maya, I saw the whole thing.|玛雅,整件事我都看到了

I am so proud of you.|我以你为荣

Thank you, Mom.|谢谢你,妈

We still have time to make it to registration?.|我们还来得及去注册吧?

- We could try. - Hello?.|-我们可以赶赶看 -喂

Private jet, remember?.|我有私人飞机 还记得吗?

Let's go.|我们走了

And so that's the story...|这个故事就是在讲...

...of how Maya Dolittle started vet school.|玛雅杜立德 一开始是如何去上兽医学院的

Let me tell you, it was a close one, all right.|我来告诉大家 当时真的很险啊

But you know what? It all turned out all right in the end.|不过,大家知道吗? 结局是皆大欢喜

And as for me...|至于我嘛...

Hey, what can I say? She's my best friend.|嘿,我能说什么呢? 她可是我最好的朋友

Did you really think...|你们真以为...

...I was just gonna let her go off to college without me?|我会眼睁睁的 让她一个人去上大学吗?

But I wasn't the only surprise Maya got at college.|不过,我也不是玛雅 在大学里撞见唯一的惊喜

- Remember that Brandon guy? - Surprise.|-还记得那个布兰登吗? -给你个惊喜

He decided to finally take that time off from Hollywood...|他也决定要暂别好莱坞...

...and go to college.|去上大学

- Where do you think he applied? - I can't believe it.|-大家猜猜他申请哪所大学? -真是不敢相信

And since Brandon was there, guess who else showed up.|即然布兰登都去了 猜猜还有谁出现了

So I guess it all worked out in the end.|所以我想 结局真的是皆大欢喜

Boy, Hollywood sure is one crazy place...|老天,好莱坞真的是个 疯狂的地方...

...and it's probably best we all got it out of our systems.|我们大家都离开那里 可能是最好的

Well, almost all of us.|差点就算是全军撤退了

And cut.|卡了!

All right, everyone, that's a wrap.|好,各位,杀青了

Now, will someone please bring me a banana latte?.|谁去给我弄杯香蕉拿铁来好吗?

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频