首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
太坏了 [Superbad] 2007 - cd2/3
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
8
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-08 21:43:04 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:3996次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

I don't believe it. I don't believe it.|怎么会这样! 怎么会这样!

I don't believe it.|怎么会这样!

I don't know, man. I think she looked better before.|我也不好说 我认为她以前更漂亮

But now that she can jog comfortably, she's in the best shape she's ever--|但现在她可以轻松慢跑 体形也保持得非常好

what is this? what's that?|怎么了?那是什么?

Oh, man.|哦,天啊

Holy shit, they busted Fogell.|糟糕,他们把佛格尔抓住了

How did this happen, Evan? Fuck, man!|怎么会这样,埃文? 该死的

His dad's gonna fucking kill him.|他爸会把他宰了

Look, okay?|听我说,好吗?

He assaulted the customer, grabbed the cash and ran out.|他袭击了这名顾客 拿了钱,然后跑掉了

So... .|那么…

- How--? - How--? How--? How--?|- 是多…? - 是多…?是多…?

- Say when, height-wise. - I'm gonna start up here, tell me when.|- 我是说,高度方面 - 我从上面开始比划,觉得差不多了就说

- I'll start on the bottom and-- - when.|- 我从下面开始 - 你说

whatever 5'10" is, he was 5'10".|不管怎样,他就是5英尺10英寸

Ethnically, I mean, did-- what--?|人种方面呢,我是说…?

I mean, was he--? was he like us, or--?|我是说,他是…? 他长得象我们吗,还是…?

A woman?|女人?

- Female? - No.|- 女性? - 不是

- Is that what you're asking? - No, no. was he--?|- 你是想问这个? - 不是,他是…?

- Like... . - what? what?|- 比如… - 什么?什么?

- African? - Af-- Af--|- 非洲人? - 非…非…

- was he African? - African.|- 他是非洲人吗? - 非洲人

No. He was American, and he was like you.|不,他是美国人 就象你们一样

- He looked just like you. - He was Jewish. Okay, Jew.|- 他长得就象你们 - 那么他是犹太人,好的,犹太人

- It's an odd crime for a Jew. - They're pretty docile.|- 犹太人做这种案子有点奇怪 - 他们是很守法的

Okay, so we have an African Jew wearing a hoodie.|好,我们要找一位非洲犹太人 头戴兜帽

No, you don't. No. That's not what I said. Is that what you heard me say?|不,不是,我不是这么说的 你听见我这么说吗?

I said he looked like you. Do you look like an African Jew?|我说他看起来象你们 你们看起来象非洲犹太人吗?

- No, I look like a cop. - Yeah.|- 不,我看起来象个警察 - 是的

He was Caucasian.|他是白种人

- Caucasian. - All right.|- 他是白种人 - 好吧

- Okay. - well, touch?|- 好 - 说得好

Kind of looked like Eminem. Does that help you?|长得有点象艾米纳姆 这样说可以了吗?

- An M&M. - An M&M.|- M&M - M&M糖豆

- So he was circular--? - Marshall Mathers. Eminem?|- 所以他是圆的…? - 我是说痞子阿姆,艾米纳姆

- The rapper, Eminem. - Did he look like this?|- 说唱歌手, 艾米纳姆 - 他长得象这样?

- I'm an amateur. I kind of-- - That looks like an M&M.|- 画画我是外行,我… - 这看起来有点象M&M

Longer face? Bigger nose? would you say his mouth was wider?|脸再长点?鼻子再大点? 你是说他的嘴还要再大点?

Open? A gap?|张开的?一条缝?

Is there another squad car in the area that could be of further assistance?|这附近还有其他巡逻警车提供援助吗?

I don't seem to be getting any.|我好象什么帮助也没得到

Okay, so just walk me through again what this guy did.|好吧,我再复述一遍 这个家伙到底干了什么

He-- He-- He came in, he's wielding--|他…他进来…手里拿着

He's wielding something. He hits this small gentleman in the slacks.|拿着什么家伙 打中了这位穿宽松裤子的小先生

And then he jumps over you, he feels you up, violates you.|然后他扑向你,摸你,对你非礼

- I did not say that. - No, he doesn't.|- 我没那么说 - 是,他没有非礼你

Look, I can't do this. I told you already, I have an exam tomorrow.|听着,我不说了,我都告诉你了 我明天还要考试

Can you understand that? I have a goddamn veterinary exam!|你们懂吗? 我要参加该死的兽医考试!

Goddamn it. This is bullshit.|该死,真是见鬼了

This is some bullshit. I got an exam tomorrow. Forget this.|真是见鬼了 不说了,明天得去考试

well, apparently someone has an exam.|显然某人明天要考试了

How'd you know?|你怎么知道的?

You. You're the one that got punched?|你,被打的那位?

- Yeah. - Okay.|- 是的 - 好吧

First things first. what is your name?|按顺序来,你姓什么?

My name?|我的姓?

It's M-- McLov-- McLovin.|我姓麦…麦克…麦克拉温

McLovin?|麦克拉温?

Yeah.|是的

Now, what's your first name?|那么,你叫什么?

what?|什么?

- Your first name? - My first name?|- 你的名字? - 我的名字?

Technically I don't have a first name, so don't worry about my first name.|从技术角度讲,我没有名字 所以别管我叫什么

But we're the police.|但我们是警察

we just wanna get the story straight.|我们只想搞清楚这件事

- Come on. - Fuck, man.|- 来吧 - 该死的

- Come on! - He must be so afraid.|- 来吧 - 他肯定很害怕

I don't believe this bullshit. I can't believe this is happening!|我不相信 我不相信会有这种事情

I didn't know you could get arrested for this shit. we need that liquor.|我不知道干这种事也会被警察抓 我们只想拿到酒

- Are they gonna take him downtown? - Fuck Fogell.|- 他们会把他带到市警局吗? - 去他的佛格尔

He got arrested, okay? we're on our own.|他被捕了,好吗? 我们得靠自己了

we need a new way to get liq--|我们得想个新办法去弄酒

Fuck! The money, man! Fuck! How much money can you get?|操!钱啊!操! 你能搞到多少钱?

why are you talking about money? what about Fogell?|你为什么还说钱?佛格尔怎么办?

That doesn't matter anymore. I lost a hundred dollars of Jules' money.|已经没关系了 朱尔丝的100元钱没了

Are we gonna bust him out of jail? Bake a cake with a fucking file in it?|难道要我们帮他越狱? 把锉刀藏在蛋糕里送进去?

Fuck Fogell. we need a new way to get liquor, which is fucking impossible.|去他妈的佛格尔 我们得想个新办法去搞酒,简直不可能

All right, you need to calm down. we need to think for a second.|好吧,你得冷静 我们先得好好想想

- we need to think this out. - Fuck thinking, we need to act!|- 我们需要想办法 - 去他妈的想办法,我们需要行动!

Seth!|塞思!

- what the fuck happened? - Just-- Just get up. Slowly.|- 他妈的怎么了? - 起来,慢点

You all right? You okay?|你还好吗?没事吧?

I am so sorry, man. I am so sorry.|非常抱歉,非常抱歉

I didn't even effing see you at all, man. Are you okay?|我根本没有看到你,哥们 你没事吧?

So it's just McLovin?|所以,你就叫麦克拉温?

Yeah.|是的

- That's badass. - That is badass.|- 那很屌 - 确实很屌

- Really cool. - A badass name.|- 真的很酷 - 很屌的名字

- Lot of people with weird names. - Chingy. Shakira.|- 现在很多人起怪名 - 青尼、杀鸡拉

Rafe. Pax.|雷夫、帕克四

we arrested a man-lady who was legally named "Fuck."|我们抓了个人妖 他的合法使用名叫“Fuck”

Think he was Vietnamese, it was with a P-H.|我想他是越南人 应该是PH开头的

But it's still shocking to see on a license.|不过看到那证件我还是吓一跳

- Okay, and how old are you, McLovin? - Old enough.|- 好吧,你多大年纪,麦克拉温? - 年纪足够大

Old enough for what?|足够大什么?

To party.|够参加派对

Can I see your ID?|我能看你的身份证吗?

Yeah, I think I have it.|好的,我想我带了

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

- You're an organ donor. - what?|- 你是器官捐赠者 - 什么?

I didn't wanna, but my wife insisted.|我不想那样,但我太太却坚持

I give him shit for it too. All the time.|我老是拿这个笑话他

I say, "It's just like a woman. Even after you're dead...|我说:女人就是这样,即使你死了

...they wanna tear your heart out." - They wanna tear your... .|她们也要把你的心挖出来

- I say it weekly and it's still funny. - It still makes me laugh.|- 我每个星期说一次,还是觉得很好玩 - 我一听就笑

- Really funny. - There you go.|- 真的很逗 - 给你

I'm sorry, guys. I don't really have any information.|对不起 我真的说不出什么

He just hit me, and I didn't see what he looked like.|他打了我,他长什么样我也没看见

- I don't know if I can help you. - You in a hurry?|- 我不知道能不能帮到你们 - 你有急事吗?

Yeah, kind of had to catch that bus.|是的,我得赶上那辆公车

- where were you headed? - Near 13th and Granville.|- 你去哪? - 在13大道和格兰维尔路口附近

- we can take you there. - Get your information on the way.|- 我们可以带你去 - 路上你再告诉我们更多信息

- why waste 2 bucks? - we'll take you. No problem.|- 为什么要浪费2元车费? - 我们带你去,没问题的

Please don't report me, man. we can figure this out, right?|别报警,哥们 我们可以私了的,是吗?

why the fuck wouldn't I report you? You just hit me.|我为什么不报警? 你撞了我

Because I'll do anything.|因为你让我做什么都行

Please, okay? Anything. Like, literally...|求你了,好吗?什么都行 说实话…

...fucking anything.|…他妈什么都行

Name anything. Name it. Name it.|你说,只要你说出来

All right, look. Hey, man. All right.|好吗,哥们

Listen, you can trust me, okay?|听我说,你可以相信我,好吗?

I'm gonna be totally honest with you.|我实话跟你说吧

I have a warrant out for a totally nonviolent crime.|我犯了一桩非暴力的罪名 现在是保释期间

Okay? There. Mercy Street, guys.|好吗?行行好吧,哥们

I'll be honest with you for a second.|我也老实对你说吧

You better get us a shitload of cash or a shitload of alcohol...|你最好给我们一大笔钱或一大箱酒

...or you're going to fucking prison.|否则你就他妈去坐牢

what are you doing, man? You don't need to--|你在说什么啊? 你不必

No, let's not-- Let's hang on a second here.|不,别这样…先等一下

- Cough it up. - Fine.|- 拿出来 - 好的

Don't know if we should be doing anything official.|我们是不是应该公事公办呢

we're working together. It's like Let's Make a Deal. Here we go.|我们合作吧,也就是做笔交易 给你

Seven bucks?|7块钱?

Are you fucking serious? This isn't enough. what are you, a 6-year-old?|你认真的吗? 这不够,你是6岁小孩吗?

- It's all I have, man. It's all I have. - You better think of something quickly.|- 都给你了,都给你了 - 你最好快点再想想

- My back! My back. Cops, my back. - No, no, no. wait, don't do that.|- 我的背!警察,我的背 - 不,不,等等,别这样

All right, listen. I can get you alcohol.|好吧,听着 我能给你弄酒

I'm going over to this party right now, bro. Okay?|我现在要去个派对,哥们,明白吗?

It's got booze, it's got girls. Booze and girls equals... .|那有酒,还有美女 酒和美女加在一起就是

I don't know. Do you? I don't know. Do you?|我不知道怎么说,你知道吗?

- I think you do. Do you? - Yes. That's a definite yes.|- 我想你们知道是什么 - 是的,我们当然知道

Definite yes, then.|当然是的

- Give me one sec to talk to him. - Stay right here.|- 稍等一下,我跟他谈谈 - 站那别动

Yeah, yeah. Do what you gotta do. Mix it over. I'll be over by the car.|好的,做你们该做的 想好,我就在车边等

Just talk it out. Hey, I'm a nice guy.|谈个明白,我是好人

- Come on, it's great. - what are you thinking?|- 来吧,不错啊 - 你在想什么啊?

- what are you doing? - what?|- 你想干什么? - 什么?

I lost Jules' money, Fogell's dead to us now...|朱尔丝的钱没了,佛格尔死翘翘了

...we don't have any choice. Let's go.|我们别无选择,走吧

I don't like this idea. This guy's fucking creepy, man. Look at him.|我觉得这样不好 这家伙看着让人不舒服,你看他

what? He looks like a guy. That's what guys look like.|什么?他看起来就是个普通人 普通人就是这个样子

- what is your problem? - You guys know a guy named Jimmy?|- 你怎么了? - 你们认识一个叫Jimmy的人吗?

You totally look like his brother.|你长得象他弟弟

You totally look like his brother, man.|你长得象他弟弟,哥们

You do.|真的

You promised Becca you'd get her alcohol.|你答应了贝卡给她带酒

If you don't, she's gonna have a shitty night.|你不带,她今晚过得就跟屎一样

That's all I'm saying. Come on.|我就说这么多,来吧

we bingo, bango, ready to go, go?|说好了吗,快走,慢走,准备走了吗?

- Good luck on your exam tomorrow. - Good luck on your exam.|- 祝你明天考试成功 - 祝你考试成功

- You don't wanna ride the bus. - Buses smell like piss, generally.|- 你不想搭公共汽车的 - 公共汽车多数有股尿味

- You know why? - why?|- 知道为什么吗? - 为什么?

People piss on them.|因为人们在车上撒尿

You know, one of you bros could've come up and sat up with me.|你们兄弟俩可以来一个和我坐一起

- we're fine back here. - Back's fine.|- 我们坐后面很好 - 后面就行

Safe in the back seat.|后面更安全

- Oh, my God. - what's up?|- 哦,天啊 - 怎么了?

- Hey, Jules. - who is it? who's on the phone?|- 你好,朱尔丝 - 谁?和谁在通话?

Seth. Hey, where are you?|塞思,你好,你在哪?

I'm in a cab right now, on the way to a liquor store.|我在出租车上,正要去买酒

Good. I can't wait for you to get here.|好的,我快等不及了

well, I hope your friends are ready to get fucked up.|那么,我希望你的朋友们 都准备好疯狂一下了

I'm sure they will be.|我相信她们会的

- Okay, I'll see you soon. - Peace.|- 好的,我们一会儿见 - 好的

Oh, man! Dude, this is crazy.|哦,太棒了

She called, she said, "I can't wait for you to get there."|她打过来,说: “我快等不及了”

That sounds like she fully wants it, man! Oh, yeah!|听起来,她很想要你,哥们,不错啊!

who's gonna give it to her, huh, my man? You, that's who.|谁给她呢? 你,肯定是你

Man.|老弟

You guys on MySpace, or...?|你们在MySpace上有主页吗?

Officers? I can answer those questions now if you want me to.|长官?如果你们要问的话 我可以回答问题了

we get the gist of it. You were buying beer, some guys punched you.|我们知道要点了 你在买啤酒,一个家伙给你一拳

Don't worry about it. we're not gonna find them.|别想这个了 我们找不到他的

- Case closed. - But it was only--|- 结案了 - 但就一个…

- But it was only one guy. - Only one guy? Shit.|- 但就一个人 - 一个人?天啊

How am I supposed to find one guy?|这么大地方怎么去找一个人?

This job really isn't how, you know, shows like CSI make it out to be.|这工作不是象CSI里演的那样

when I first joined the force, I assumed there was semen on everything...|我刚入行时还以为 罪犯都会留下象精液之类的东西

...and there was some, like, huge semen database...|警方那应该有个精子数据库

...that had every bad guy's semen in it. There isn't. That doesn't exist.|所有坏蛋的精子都在里面 其实不是,没有那种东西

I often go to sleep and dream of waking up in a world where...|我睡觉时常常梦见

...everything's covered in semen. - I mean, who doesn't?|- 满世界都是精液 - 谁不想呢?

Lt'd be nice. Like that crime scene today.|那样就好了 就象今天的案子一样

If the man had ejaculated and then punched you...|如果那人射精后再打你

...we'd have a shot at catching him.|我们就会花点力气去抓他

- No way. - Just punched in the face, no semen.|- 但现在没办法 - 就是给你一拳,没精液

- No semen. - Story of my life.|- 没精液 - 生活就是这样

Michaels here, he's six months in.|麦克尔斯当警察6个月了

He's young, but the Force is strong with this one.|他还很嫩 但是有他警力更强大了

Learning you are, young padawan.|好好学吧,年轻的绝地学徒

Thank you very much.|非常感谢

- That's Yoda. - Are you familiar with Yoda?|- 我模仿的是犹达大师 - 你知道犹达是谁吗?

From Attack of the Clones?|《克隆人的进攻》里的角色

we have a 245 at East 24 and Montgomery, Bailey's Bar and Grill.|东24街和蒙哥马利路口 贝利烤肉酒吧有人手持致命武器行凶

Car 98 on it.|98号车马上到

See, Michaels, you always take a call at a bar because...|看到了吗,麦克尔斯 报警电话通常从酒吧打来

...better or worse, you get a beer out of it.|因为,无论好坏,你都能在那儿喝点酒

Pretty sweet, huh?|真不错

- True that. Amazing thinking. - Hey, McLovin.|- 真的呢,说得好 - 那么麦克拉温

we got a situation at Bailey's, so we'll drop you off after, all right?|贝利店发生状况 完事后我们再让你下车好吗?

Actually, I kind of have to be somewhere--|其实,我得去个地方…

- Sweet. Sit tight. - Set course for Bailey's, warp 10.|- 好啊,坐好了 - 目标,贝利店

Engage.|出发

Yeah.|好啊

welcome to the Thunderdome.|欢迎来到闪电堂

Hey, man, are you sure it's cool that we're here with you?|老哥,你肯定我们和你一起没事吗?

Oh, definitely, man.|哦,肯定没事的

I'm essentially best friends with the guy...|我是这儿主人最好的朋友

...so a bunch of my buds are coming.|我的一群哥们也会来的

we're gonna rock out with our cocks out. Just kidding.|我们可以把裤子脱光了爽一爽 开个玩笑罢了

- we are gonna rock out. - Just go, just go.|- 我们去爽吧 - 走吧

what's up? what's up? what's up?|你好吗?你好吗?

Hello, hello. Hey, guys.|你好,你好,嘿,伙计们

This is something a smart person wouldn't do.|要是聪明点就不该来这

Look, just act cool and act casual, and try and look old.|放松就好,随便点,尽量装得老成

we'll get the booze and get the fuck out of here, okay?|我们拿到酒就走人,好吗?

Hey, where the party at? Right.|派对在哪?

- You got those shots, bro? - It's coming.|- 倒好了吗,伙计? - 来了

Come on, let's party.|来吧,让我们狂欢吧

Come on. Do it up.|来,干了它

we should grab one of these buckets and get out.|我们应该拿一桶然后开溜

You out of your mind? How are we gonna get a fucking bucket out?|你疯了吗?我们怎么抱着桶出去?

- Dude, what the fuck? - Hey, man.|嘿,老哥

what the fuck do you think you're doing?|你他妈在干什么?

- what are you--? what? Nothing. - You using my phone?|- 什么?没什么 - 你在用我的电话?

- what do you think you're doing? - Hang up. Nothing.|- 你以为你在干什么? - 挂了,没什么

what-- what-- what's wrong, Mark?|怎么,怎么了,马克?

You weren't invited. Get the fuck out of here.|我没请你来,滚出去

- Come on, Mark. It's cool, man. - You using my fucking phone?|- 别这样,马克,冷静好吗? - 你还他妈用我的电话?

You calling your fucking friends again?|你在叫你的混蛋朋友来吗?

You calling your friends, your fantastic friends?|叫你的狐朋狗友来?

No. I mean, yes. But I mean I'll--|不,我是说我要

Come on, man, just relax. Mark, please.|好了,老哥,别这样 马克,求你

Get the fuck out of here. The fuck out of my house.|滚出去,离开我的房子

Get the fuck out of my house.|从我家里滚出去

- This is my house. - Don't be such a dick, man!|- 这是我的家 - 别这么横啊,老哥!

what the fuck?|这是搞什么?

Mark! You really wanna do this, man?|马克,你真的要这样吗?

Here we go. we're really gonna do this?|我们真的要这样做吗?

That's right, motherfucker.|说对了,狗娘养的

Come on, pussy. Get up, dude.|来呀,婊子,起来

Oh, shit. I'm sorry, bro. I'm sorry, bro. I'm sorry, bro.|哦,该死的,对不起,兄弟

Tiger got out of the cage, man. All right? I'm sorry. Come on, Mark.|老虎出笼会咬人的,兄弟 对不起,别这样好吗?马克

Let's just chill. Everyone just chill out.|让我们冷静点 大家都冷静点

Truce, man.|讲和吧,兄弟

Right in the nads!|正中要害

This is for your friends. Here, have another one.|这下是为了你的朋友 来,再吃一下

Shit. Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit. Oh, my God. what do we do?|哦,操,哦,操,哦,操, 天哪,我们该怎么办?

- Come on. Come on. - Choose one.|- 快点,快点 - 挑一条路

- we can slip out the back, man. - Come on. Let's hurry up and do this.|- 我们可以从后门溜出去 - 等等,先把这事干了

Are you crazy, man? wanna end up like that guy?|你疯了吗?想和那家伙一样下场?

Not me. I need my nuts, man, for a lot of things.|我可不想,我还想留着我的蛋蛋 有很多用得着的地方

- we need liquor. - You need it. I don't.|- 我们需要酒啊 - 是你需要,我不需要

I'm gonna tell Becca how I feel. Maybe she'll get with me.|我要把我的心里话告诉贝卡 也许她会和我好

I'm not gonna get her drunk out of her mind.|我可不想把她灌糊涂

Oh, really? Then how come you never made a move, you pussy?|哦,真的吗? 那怎么从来没见你个小B样下手呢?

Because I respect her, Seth. I'm not gonna put unfair pressure on her.|因为我尊重她,塞思 我不想用不道德的手段对付她

I don't see a problem. Let's just do it.|我看不出这样做有什么问题 咱们还是干吧

we're leaving, okay? You wanna get killed for liquor?|我们走吧,好不好?这些人会杀了我们的 你想为了酒送命?

No, but I would get killed for pussy, no questions asked.|不想,可我愿意为了肏B送命 毫无疑问

- Fuck this, man. - You're just gonna bail on me?|- 去你的吧 - 你打算丢下我?

- I'm going. - Fucking bitch.|- 我走了 - 他妈的贱人

Move, people.|让一让,朋友

- Thank you. - Oh, I love this place.|- 谢谢 - 哦,我爱这地方

what the hell is going on in there?|这里到底出什么事了?

If the bullets start flying, hit the deck.|要是枪战开始,你就趴到地上

You pissed everywhere, you son of a bitch!|你到处撒尿,狗娘养的!

Everywhere? You didn't see me pissing anywhere.|到处?你才没看见我撒在哪儿呢

I don't know what you're talking about.|我不知道你在说什么

Take your nuts out of your shells!|把你的脑浆砸出来!

Michaels, I got your back.|麦克尔斯,我在后面掩护你

why don't you show this rummy how we roll?|你给这醉鬼瞧瞧我们的厉害吧?

10-4.|收到

Excuse me, sir. Stop what you are doing at once.|劳驾,先生 马上停止您现在的行为

- Blue guys! - Resisting. Resisting!|- 条子来了! - 拒捕,拒捕!

- Slater! - Michaels!|- 斯雷特! - 麦克尔斯!

Everybody stay calm.|大家保持镇静

- Everybody stay calm. - Get the fuck out of my way!|- 大家保持镇静 - 他妈的别挡道!

Stay calm! Fuck!|保持镇静!我操!

- Should I shoot him? - No, no, no!|- 我该朝他开枪吗? - 不,不,不!

- No! - Stop him, McLovin!|- 不! - 制止他,麦克拉温!

McLovin, stop him! Do it, do it, do it, do it!|麦克拉温,制止他! 上啊,上啊,上啊!

Please stop it, you fucking bum. what the fuck?|- 请你住手,你这该死的叫花子! - 怎么搞得?

McLovin! Nice!|麦克拉温!漂亮!

He just came at me. I took him down.|他直冲着我来,我就把他放倒了

- I'm buying you a beer, McLovin. - I'm buying you one too.|- 我要给你买杯啤酒,麦克拉温 - 我也要给你买一杯

Take note. That's how you take down a motherfucker.|记下来,对付人渣就该这么干

That's right.|没错

McLovin in the fucking house!|麦克拉温当家!

Hey. You dance hot.|嘿,你跳得真够劲

Thank you.|谢谢

Okay, okay. Here we-- Here we go.|好,好,我们…我们来吧

- Hello? - Evan, it's Becca.|- 喂? - 埃文,我是贝卡

Oh, Becca. Hi.|哦,贝卡,你好

Hey. Hello. Hey. Becca.|喂,你好,喂,贝卡

- Becca-- - Evan, can you hear me?|- 贝卡… - 埃文,你听得见我说话吗?

- Hello? what? - Can you hear- -? Piece of shit!|- 喂?什么? - 你听得见…?什么破玩艺!

Guy sells me a piece of shit fucking phone.|那家伙卖给我的是什么破手机!

- Becca? - It's Becca.|- 贝卡? - 我是贝卡

I get one bar everywhere I fucking go.|我他妈的不管到哪儿都只有一格信号

- what is he saying? - Fucking asshole.|- 他在说啥? - 妈了个B的

- I think-- - what happened?|- 我想… - 怎么回事?

Son-of-a-fucking-bitch phone company.|狗婊子养的手机公司

- what? It's rude. Hello? - Fuck. You suck.|- 什么?真粗鲁,喂? - 操,你个烂货

Bullshit phone. Piece of shit.|破手机,垃圾

I swear I'll bitchslap you so fucking hard.|我非把你抽到稀巴烂不可

- what? - Bec--?|- 啥? - 贝…?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Thanks.|谢谢

This is fucking crazy.|真他妈的疯了

Hey. Look what fell out of the truck!|嘿,瞧瞧卡车上掉下来的是什么!

You're full of shit.|你的屁玩意还真多

Yeah, I know.|对,我知道

Dude. Dude. we're so gonna get fucked up.|哥们,哥们,我们要爽翻了

- All right. - Hey.|- 好的 - 喂

what is that?|那是什么?

I don't know. what?|我不知道,什么?

That fucking stain on your pants, idiot. what is that?|你裤子上那一滩东西,白痴 那是什么?

- what are you talking about, man? - Dude.|- 老兄,你在说什么? - 哥们

- Is that blood? - what the fuck is that?|- 这是血吗? - 这到底是什么?

- Are you bleeding? - I'm not cut or anything.|- 你出血了? - 我又没中刀啥的

- why would I be bleeding? - It's fucking blood, man.|- 我干吗要出血? - 这他妈的还真是血

were you dancing with some chick in there?|你刚才在里面和什么妞一起跳舞吧?

- Yeah, so? - It's blood.|- 对啊,怎么? - 这是血

- Dude, that's not funny. - It's blood, dude.|- 哥们,这可不好玩 - 这是血,哥们

But why would I be bleeding? why the fuck would I be bl--?|可是我怎么会出血? 我到底为什么出…?

Dude, why would there be bl--?|为什么会有血…?

Oh, fuck. Oh, my God.|哦,操,哦,天哪

Oh, shit. I'm gonna fucking throw up.|哦,操,我他妈要吐了

Someone perioded on my fucking leg?|我腿上是月经血?

- Oh, shit. - what the fuck do I do?|- 哦,好家伙 - 我他妈该怎么办?

I've never before seen that in my life!|这种事我一辈子都没见过!

This is so disgusting.|这太恶心了

- Yes, it is. - I'm gonna go get Bill.|- 是啊 - 我要叫比尔来

- He's gotta check this shit out. - Fuck, yeah.|- 该让他来看看 - 操,对啊

No. who's Bill? Don't tell Bill! Bill has nothing to do with this!|别,谁是比尔??别告诉比尔! 比尔跟这事没关系!

Hey, calm down. Let me get a picture of that real quick.|嘿,冷静点 让我拍张照,很快的

No, you can't have a picture!|不,你别拍照!

- Dude, stop! - Bill, Bill! Check it out!|- 哥们,别走啊! - 比尔!比尔!你瞧啊!

This kid's got period blood on his slacks.|这孩子的裤子沾了月经血

It's merlot. That's what you don't get.|这是红葡萄酒,你们没喝到的

Hey, Pat! This jerk-off's got period blood on his pants!|嘿,帕特!这个傻B的裤子上沾了月经血

- Please stop. - God, man, let me see.|- 拜托,别笑了 - 天哪,老兄,让我看看

Oh, my God, that's a fucking man-gina, man.|哦,天哪,男人长B了

- Do you need a tampon? I could-- - wait, wait. I have one! I have one!|- 你要卫生棉条吗?我可以… - 等等,等等,我有一个!我有一个!

Yeah, right? I don't know.|是吗?我不知道

- I gotta wash this off. Is this the line? - what does it look like?|- 我得把这东西洗掉,这是水管吗? - 你看它像什么?

Fuck me, right?|我是傻B,行了吧?

"Yeah, I'm McLovin. I'd like to buy some--"|“对,我是麦克拉温 我要买一些…”

Shit.|好家伙

- Rewind, rewind. - Rewind it. Yeah!|- 倒回去,倒回去 - 倒回去,耶!

So hot. Let's see it again.|真带劲,咱们再看一遍

- Your legs lifted off the ground. - That is bona fide badass, man.|- 你的人都飞起来了 - 真是好家伙

You gotta keep that tape, McLovin. It is badass.|你该留着这带子,麦克拉温 真是好家伙

- It really is. - Really?|- 真的呢 - 真的?

well, don't you guys, like, need it for, like, evidence or...?|嗯,你们,不是要拿它当证据吗?

The only thing that's evidence of is you can take a hit like a champ.|它唯一能证明的就是 你可以被人一拳打飞

Seriously. Take that.|说真的,拿着吧

Are there any ladies we'd like to show this tape to?|我们要不要找些女人 给她们看看这带子?

No. You don't wanna meet a chick in a bar, man. Seriously.|不,不要在酒吧泡妞 我是认真的

That was a turning point in my life, when I realized that.|那是我人生的转折点 不过我后来才意识到

You gotta go to other places. You gotta go to a spin class, a farmers' market...|你该去别的地方 该去舞蹈班、农贸市场…

...pumpkin patch, given the time of year.|…或者每年收获的时候去南瓜田

Just somewhere social, non-threatening.|总之要找些没有危险的交际场所

- You know, something like that. - Yeah, I met the missus at paintball.|- 明白吧,就是那种地方 - 对,我是在彩弹射击场认识我老婆的

Yeah, I shot her in the neck. And we just... .|我打中了她的脖子,然后我们就…

And we just hit it off, you know.|我们就走到一块了,明白吧

My first wife-- who is a whore, by the way.|顺便说一下… 我的第一任妻子,是个骚货

- where do you think I met her?|你猜我是在哪儿认识她的?

A bar. A bar.|酒吧,酒吧里

- It was this bar. - It was this bar.|- 就是这个酒吧 - 就是这个酒吧

Yeah, it was this bar.|对,就是这个酒吧

Bought her a Binion's, complimented her on her tote bag...|给她买了杯比尼恩牌的酒 夸了几句她的手提袋…

...and next thing I know, she's putting her mouth around the tip of my penis.|…接着我就发现 她的嘴含住了我的龟头

You don't have to tell me that.|你没必要告诉我这个

- Right in there. - She opened up my world, sexually.|- 就在那里 - 她为我开辟了性爱的天地

On our wedding night, we had group sex.|在我结婚那天晚上,我们玩了群交

I wasn't involved in it.|我没参与

- But I could hear it through the wall. - I was.|- 不过我能透过墙壁听见 - 我参加了

She was amazing. And then it was exactly 23 months later...|她真是了不起 后来,过了23个月…

...that I found out she was an actual whore.|…我发现她是个真正的骚货

- we discovered her on the street. - Yeah.|- 我们发现她在街上 - 对

I'm sorry.|我不明白

She was bad. Fucking whoring bitch.|她很坏,不要脸的贱货

- But you got a new wife now, so... . - Yeah. Yeah.|- 不过你现在有新老婆了,所以… - 对,对

And she is wonderful.|她棒极了

- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - You'll meet her.|- 对,对,对 - 你会认识她的

You know what? I bet I know your trick, McLovin.|知道吗?我敢打赌 我看穿了你的把戏,麦克拉温

- You play the whole myst-- - Calling all units.|- 你是在玩那种神… - 呼叫所有单位

Just turn that off.|把那东西关了吧

Send backup! There's so much blood- -|快派援兵!好多血啊…

I bet you play the whole mysterious-guy thing, right?|我敢打赌,你是在玩那种神秘客的 把戏,对吗?

Yeah, seriously. How's it going with the ladies?|对,说真的 这一手对付女人有效吗?

It's not the going with the ladies I care about...|倒不是说对付女人怎么样 我在意的是…

...it's the coming.|…怎么来事

- I get it. - what is it? what is it?|- 我懂了 - 什么意思?什么意思?

Like:|就是:

Like coming.|就是来事

- That's funny. That is really funny. - Oh, my God.|- 好玩,真好玩 - 哦,天哪

All right, looks like we got a call. we can't pay for these.|好吧,看来我们接到出警电话了 我们不能为这些买单了

10-4. we'll be right there.|收到,我们这就过去

- Speedy Gonzales, let's go. - we should get road beers.|- 飞毛腿,咱们走 - 我们该带些啤酒在路上喝

Hell, yeah, we should get some road beers.|啊,对呀,我们该带些啤酒在路上喝

Can I have 13 beers to go, please?|给我13瓶啤酒好吗?

Please. God, my fucking leg.|求求你,老天,我的腿啊

Fuck.|操

- I think it's him. - Is it him?|- 我想是他打来的 - 是他吗?

- Hello? - Hey, Becca.|- 喂? - 喂,贝卡

Hi, I had a bad reception. So about your Goldslick... .|嗨,刚才我收不到信号 所以说到你的金箔酒…

- Guys, shut up. - Hey, what's going on over there?|- 你们,闭嘴 - 喂,你那边怎么回事?

It's nothing. It's just--|没事,只不过…

I was just calling, you know, to see if you were coming...|我刚才打电话 只是想知道你会不会过来…

...because I thought maybe you were stuck at, like, a nightclub...|…因为我想,也许你正在夜总会…

...or a cocktail party or something.|…或者什么鸡尾酒会上

No, no, I'm gonna be there for sure. Full throttle.|不,不,我肯定会去你那儿的 我开足马力过去

- Charlie's Angels 2. - Awesome.|- 就像《霹雳娇娃2》一样 - 太棒了

- I can't wait to see you. Evan? - Okay, bye.|- 我真想早点见到你,埃文 - 好的,再见

That was the first time I ever did coke. Off that bitch's nipple. That was so--|那是我第一次吸可卡因 从那婊子的奶头上,那真是…

- A little white sniff. - That was awesome.|- 一小撮白面 - 那真是太棒了

That was gorgeous.|美极了

Hey, hey, hey. You guys, stay in this room, man.|嘿,嘿,嘿 你们呆在这里别走

They're gonna kill that guy tonight. That chick's boyfriend is pissed.|今晚他们要杀了那小子 那个妞的男朋友气疯了

Yeah. He's a beast.|对,他是头牲口

I've been praying for a fight. I'm literally waking up and praying...|我一直在祈祷有人打架 我真的是每次起床都祈祷…

...to see a fucking fight. - Hey, hey, hey.|- …就想看人打上他妈的一架 - 嘿,嘿,嘿

who's that guy?|那小子是谁?

- Hi. - who is that guy?|- 嗨 - 那小子是谁?

- who's this guy? - Pleasure to see you fellas.|- 这小子是谁? - 幸会,幸会

Hi, everyone.|大家好

- who are you? - I'm nobody.|- 你谁啊? - 我谁都不是

No, no, no. I know you. I know you.|不对,不对,我认识你,我认识你

He was at that party I was telling you about.|那次聚会有他 就是我跟你们说的那次

- No, no. - who is it?|- 不,不 - 是谁?

Remember? He's Jimmy's brother. The guy. The singer.|记得吗?他是吉米的弟弟 那小子,唱歌的

- No. - He's the guy with the beautiful voice.|- 不是 - 他就是那个有一把好嗓子的小子

- The fucking singer, Jimmy's brother! - That's not me, man.|- 那个唱歌的,吉米的弟弟! - 那不是我,老兄

- Oh, my God. - Sing for us! Sing.|- 哦,天哪 - 给哥们唱一个!唱啊

"It's not me"? You fucking lying?|“不是我”?你骗谁啊?

No, I don't mean to accuse you guys of being ill-informed, but--|不,我不是说你们消息不灵通,不过…

My brother came from Scottsdale, Arizona to be here.|我弟弟可是从亚里桑那州 的斯科特斯戴尔赶来的

You're not gonna sing for him?|你不想给他唱一个?

- Fucking bullshit. - Sing.|- 少说这种屁话 - 唱

- You're a fucking singer. - You sing good.|- 你可是唱歌的 - 你唱得很好

- Sing it again. - Like a bird.|- 再唱一回 - 像鸟一样唱

- No, I know, I just-- I want to. - You want a line of cocaine?|- 不,我知道,我只是…我想要 - 你想吸一点可卡因?

- No way, man. - Yeah.|- 不要,老兄 - 好啊

Don't make this weird. Sing.|别摆架子了,唱吧

- Sing it again. - Turbo.|- 再唱一回 - 快唱

- Fuck! Over! - Okay, watch this.|- 操!超过了! - 好了,瞧瞧这个

I'll get it right on the nose.|我肯定不会猜错

You're gonna fuck it up. You're gonna fuck it up.|你肯定不行,你肯定不行

Under!|不到!

I feel hammered. That doesn't make any sense.|我觉得自己醉了,这没道理啊

- You're a fucking pussy. - Okay, okay. Great, great.|- 你是个娘们 - 好,好,很好,很好

- Okay, McLovin, see if you can do it. - The kid's gonna nail it.|- 麦克拉温,看看你行不行 - 这孩子能行

Come on, McLovin. Do it, buddy. Come on, buddy!|来吧,麦克拉温 上啊,伙计,上啊伙计!

- Bring it! - 0.08, motherfuckers!|- 拿过来! - 0.08,草拟大业!

- Man! - That's my boy!|- 靠! - 好小子!

- Yes! - Beginner's luck. Beginner's luck.|- 好! - 狗屎运,狗屎运

So, what's it like to have guns?|对了,身上带着枪是什么感觉?

It is awesome, McLovin.|爽翻了,麦克拉温

- I mean, it's mindbl-- - It's great.|- 我是说,那是精神… - 棒极了

I haven't had one for long, a few months, but I'll tell you...|我这支也才领了没几个月 可是我跟你说…

...it's like having two cocks. - Yup.|- …那就好像你有两个老二 - 对

If one of your cocks could kill someone.|其中一个老二还是能杀人的

- Can I hold one? - what?|- 我能摸一下吗? - 什么?

Can I hold one of your guns?|我能摸摸你们的枪吗?

- Yeah, sure. - Fine with me. why not?|- 当然可以 - 我看行,为什么不呢?

Everyone should hold a gun at least a couple times.|每个人至少都该摸几次枪

Yeah, there you go.|好,给你

- Have a blast. - "Have a blast."|- 好好玩玩 - 好好玩玩

- That's funny. - I've never held one of these before.|- 很好玩的 - 我以前从没摸过这种东西

- Are they hard to shoot? - Lf you're Michaels, they are.|- 射击难吗? - 如果你是麦克尔斯,那就很难

- He can't shoot worth dick. - what?|- 他还不如用鸡巴射 - 啥?

I can shoot. what are you--? wait.|我会射击,你说什么…?等一下

- I can't shoot worth dick? - You cannot shoot.|- 我还不如用鸡巴射? - 你不会射击

- I shot that cat last week. - It was already dead, man.|- 我上星期还打死了那只猫 - 本来就是只死猫

- I still shot it. - That cat was dead.|- 它还是我打死的 - 那只猫早就死了

There's only one way to settle this, guys.|那么只有一个办法能解决

- Shoot-off. - Shoot-off.|- 射一回 - 射一回

- Shoot-off! - Shoot-off!|- 射一回! - 射一回!

There's a lot of reasons why I like you.|我喜欢你有很多原因

I mean, you're handsome and you're a good friend.|我是说,你长得帅,又够朋友

Dude, there he is. That's the guy. Hey, Mark, right there.|哥们,他在那儿,就是他 马克,就是那边那个

Oh, you got a stain too.|哦,你也沾了一滩血

- we're blood brothers. - Shut the fuck up.|- 我们是血肉相连的兄弟 - 给我闭嘴

You're in my house, you answer my questions.|你是在我家里,回答我的问题

what were you doing dancing with Jacinda?|你和贾辛达跳舞时干了什么?

I don't even dance. I just--|我根本没跳舞,我只是…

I don't even dance ever, so-- I've never even tried it.|我根本没跳过舞,所以… 我根本没试过

Then where the hell did this come from, asshole?|那这一滩东西到底是哪来的,混蛋?

Maybe you and I rubbed up against each other at some point.|没准是你和我在什么时候碰了一下

I don't remember. Maybe it was some ricochet scenario. I don't know.|我不记得了,没准我是被标出来的血 反弹到的,我不知道

- How am I supposed to know? - Kick his ass, Mark.|- 我怎么会知道呢? - 踢他屁股,马克

Shut the fuck up, Scarlett.|你闭嘴,斯佳丽

where do you get off dancing with my fianc閑?|你是在哪里和我未婚妻跳舞的?

To some girl.|给一些女孩

Talk about the hurting.|说说怎么心碎

- Shit. - All right.|- 靠 - 好啊

- Yo! Fight! - Move it!|- 嘿!打起来了 - 快去!

- Go, check this out! - Oh, fuck!|- 走,瞧瞧去! - 哦,操!

And what the hell is this?|这到底是什么?

- I don't fucking-- It's detergent. - Yeah, what are you doing with it?|- 我没有操…这是去污剂 - 是啊,你用它干什么了?

I got fucking blood on my pants.|我的裤子上沾了血

Get down.|卧倒

what the fuck is this all about, man? Are you--?|这他妈是怎么回事,老兄?? 你是不是…?

- well, fuck me. - Fellas.|- 好,我们上 - 哥们

Oh, shit, I've been tackled by little girls!|哦,操,我被小姑娘绊倒了!

You die! You're next!|你死吧!你是下一个!

I should fucking kill you, you motherfucker!|老娘宰了你,你妈B的!

- Hold him, Jimmy's brother! Hold him! - what do you mean? No. No way!|- 抓住他,吉米弟弟,抓住他! - 你什么意思?不,不行

- You humiliated me! - I'm sorry!|- 你让我出丑! - 对不起!

- You used my leg as a tampon! - I'm calling the cops.|- 是你拿我的腿当成卫生巾了! - 我要叫警察来

Evan! Come on! Move!|埃文!快来!快!

Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.|哦,操,哦,操

Yeah. Fifth and Paysview. Hurry.|对,第五大道和佩斯维尤路,快点

Mark, I called the cops. You should hide your gun.|马克,我叫警察了 你快把你的枪藏起来

You're a fucking pussy.|你是个娘们

Don't listen to him, officer.|别听他的,警官

If you make this, we're no longer friends, Michaels.|要是你做到了 我们就再也不是朋友了,麦克尔斯

- You're a fucking pussy. - Cheating. You're cheating.|- 你是个娘们 - 作弊,你是在作弊

- Fuck me. - Oh, suck on my nuts, Slater!|- 我操 - 哦,来舔我的蛋蛋吧,斯雷特!

All right, you-- That was a lucky shot.|好吧,你…你是碰巧打中的

- That was a lucky shot. - I rule.|- 你是瞎蒙的 - 我赢了

I got jizzed on. All right.|我被操了,好吧

- Can I shoot one? - Yeah, go nuts. Go nuts.|- 我能开一枪吗? - 行,上吧,上吧

Have a good time, man.|好好玩,老弟

Empty the clip. Empty the clip on it, man. Shit!|打光子弹 冲着它打光子弹,妈的

The cops! Bail! Bail! Bail! Shotgun, shotgun! Damn it!|警察!快走!快走!快走! 散弹枪,散弹枪!该死的!

Shotgun.|散弹枪

- what a rush. - what do you guys wanna do?|- 好一次冲锋 - 你们打算去干点什么?

- Man, let's get drunk! - Let's get more fucked up!|- 咱们去喝个一醉方休! - 咱们再胡闹一通!

You're fucking living the dream, Michaels!|你真是活在梦里,麦克尔斯!

Oh, man.|哦,老兄

This is gonna be the best night ever.|这将是最棒的一晚

- Got a 257 at Fifth and Paysview. - Shit.|- 第五大道和佩斯维尤路口有人报警 - 妈的

All units in the area report to Fifth and Paysview.|该地区所有单位请到 第五大道和佩斯维尤路口报到

- Car 98, that's you. Do it. - Fuck.|- 98号车,说的就是你,快去 - 操

- Shit. - Shit.|- 妈的 - 妈的

Car 98 on it. You dumb fucking whore.|98号车这就过去 你这傻瓜贱货

Hey, did she say we're gonna get to shoot somebody or something?|嘿,她是不是说我们可以去 开枪打什么人或是什么东西?

Oh, God, I wish.|哦,天哪,我巴不得这样

It's probably some lame house party. we'll drop you off after. Cool?|多半是什么白痴家庭聚会 我们完事了就送你回去,好吗?

Yeah, man. Let's show these fuckers how we roll!|好啊,老兄 让那些人渣瞧瞧我们的厉害!

- You fucking prick. - what?|- 你个混账 - 什么?

- You bailed on me. - I didn't bail on you.|- 你抛弃了我 - 我没抛弃你

Yeah, you did.|你抛弃了

You said you were gonna do something and you didn't do it.|你答应过要做什么事,却没去做

That's bailing.|那就是抛弃

You're the one that dragged me to that fucking party with those lunatics.|是你把我拉到那些疯子的聚会上的

- I didn't bail on you. - You bailed on me, okay?|- 我没抛弃你 - 你抛弃了我,明白吗?

You bailed on me this morning when Jesse spat on me...|今天早上杰西朝我吐痰时 你就抛弃过我…

...and you're bailing on me next year.|…明年你也会抛弃我

what the fuck? It finally comes out. That's good, man.|怎么回事?你终于说出来了 好啊,老弟

we were supposed to go to college together.|我们应该一起去上大学的

Since we were kids, since elementary school...|我们从小开始,从小学开始…

...that's all we've ever talked about, us going together.|…我们一直在说这个 我们要一起上学

And you got into fucking Dartmouth.|可是你却要进见鬼的达特茅斯

You're making me feel like I'm a bad guy.|你把我说得像坏人一样

what--? I didn't do anything wrong. I got into a good school.|怎么…?我又没做错什么 我被一所好学校录取了

How the fuck am I supposed to get into Dartmouth? You knew I couldn't.|我他妈该怎么做才能进达特茅斯? 你知道我进不了的

How fucking selfish are you?|你他妈的怎么就这么自私呢?

You had no problem letting Fogell take the fall.|让佛格尔背黑锅你倒心安理得

You don't want me going to a good school.|你不想看我进好学校

- Fuck, man! - So, what the fuck do you want?|- 我操! - 那么你到底想要什么?

I'm not gonna let you slow me down anymore, Seth.|我不想再被你拖后腿了,塞思

what are you saying?|你说什么?

I've wasted the last three years sitting around talking bullshit with you.|我浪费了这三年,陪你吹牛打屁

Instead of chasing girls and making friends...|我本来该去追女孩、交朋友的…

...l've just sat around wasting all my time with you.|…可是我却把时间都浪费在你身上

And now I'm going to college a fucking friendless virgin.|现在我眼看就要进大学了 却还是连朋友都没有的处男

Is this about Becca? This is about some girl, man?|这是为了贝卡? 是为了某些女孩吗?

- I like her! - who gives a fuck?|- 我喜欢她! - 谁管你!

She's some fucking girl! You gonna go out with her?|就是什么女孩子罢了! 你要和她一块儿出去玩?

- what about after that? - Fuck you, you're a piece of shit.|- 然后呢? - 去你妈的,你是一坨屎

Fuck you! And next time you're pissed off about something...|去你妈的!下次你要是有什么不爽…

...don't keep it inside for 10 years, say it like a fucking man!|…别在肚子里闷10年 是男人就说出来!

- Don't touch me. - Fuck you!|- 别碰我 - 操你!

Hey, McLovin, are the numbers on your side odd or even?|嘿,麦克拉温,你这边的门牌号 是单数还是双数?

- I don't know. It's too dark to see. - we got flashlights.|- 不知道,太暗了,看不见 - 我们有手电筒

Oh, that's true.|说得对

where the fuck are we?|我们到底在哪儿?

- Hey, Slater. - what's that?|- 嘿,斯雷特 - 怎么?

Slater.|斯雷特

Now, young Michaels, you will die.|现在,小麦克尔斯,你要死了

All right. Come on, stop it. I can't fucking see. I can't see. Fuck it.|好了,别闹了 我看不见了,看不见,我操

- Like it? - Hey, fuck off, that hurts.|- 喜欢吗? - 滚蛋,太刺眼了

- You stop first. - Not until you stop.|- 你先停手 - 你不停我就不停

- Stop it, asshole. - Hey, you stop.|- 停手,混蛋 - 你停手

- Fuck you, Evan! - Don't fucking touch me.|- 操你,埃文! - 他妈的别碰我

why did you do that?|为什么你要那么做?

- You shined the light in my face. - You did too.|- 因为你拿手电照我的脸 - 你也照了

- I'm driving. - we were playing Lightsabers.|- 我在开车呢 - 我们在玩光剑

- Excuse me. - Oh, my God.|- 不好意思 - 哦,老天

Are you guys gonna make sure he's okay?|你们要不要去看看他有没有事?

- Check on him. - You check.|- 去看看他 - 你去看

- You go out there and check on him. - Fuck that. You go.|- 你下车去看看他 - 滚,你去

Balls. Okay, we'll both go out there and check on him.|妈的,好吧,我们一起下车去看看他

I can't believe this is happening again. what are the odds?|真不敢相信,又出这种事 这概率是多少?

Fuck.|操

- Is everyone okay? - Yeah, we're great, thanks.|- 大家都没事吧? - 我们很好,谢谢

Hey, hey, where's the love?|嘿,嘿,爱人在哪?

- He's okay. He's fine. - Stand right next to your friend.|- 他没事,他很好 - 站到你朋友旁边去

- Get over there. - I got them.|- 去那边 - 我来看住他们

You got these guys?|你看住他们?

You boys doing a bit of drinking tonight?|小伙子,你们今晚喝了点酒吧?

- No, officer. Not at all. Not-- we-- - we found those.|- 没有,警官,一点没喝…我们… - 这是我们捡到的

I don't believe you.|我不信

Freeze. Stand right there.|不许动,站那儿别动

- we're telling the truth. - Keep it going.|- 我们说的是实话 - 那就好

- Don't be a hero tonight, guys. - wrong night for that.|- 今晚你们别想逞英雄 - 今晚不是时候

You gotta fucking take care of this.|这事应该你来管

No. Look, I am not fixing your mistakes again, okay? Fuck that shit.|不,我可不想再给你擦屁股,明白? 见你的鬼吧

I don't wanna get shitcanned. I like this job.|我不想被炒鱿鱼,我喜欢这份工作

Me too. I get free haircuts. I'm not taking the fall.|我也是,我还可以免费理发 我不想背黑锅

Okay, okay!|好吧,好吧!

we're gonna arrest these two little dipshits, okay?|我们把这两个小蠢货抓起来,好吗?

And we're gonna pin it on them.|然后把过错都推到他们头上

Yeah, do what you have to do.|好,你该干什么就干吧

Spread your shit!|趴地上去!

Get on the ground! Loaded gun, ready to go!|趴下!这枪可上膛了,随时能射!

Spread your shit! Pussies on the pavement, fellas.|趴地上去!把JJ贴在路面上,伙计

- Come on! - Please don't shoot, sir.|- 快点! - 请别开枪,长官

"Please don't shoot." Shut up and spread your shit!|“请别开枪” 给我闭嘴,手脚伸开!

I am the law! Okay?|老子就是王法!明白?

Now hold hands.|现在两人握手

- what? - why?|- 啥? - 为什么?

You don't want an asshole where your face used to be, whaling Jennings.|你不想在脸上开个窟窿吧

- Hold his fucking hand! - Fucking hold my hand.|- 快握住他的臭手! - 妈的,握着我的手吧

There. That's not so hard, is it?|好,也不是太难,对吗?

Here, McLovin, have a cigarette.|来,麦克拉温,抽一支

Smoke up. Life's short, you know.|吞云吐雾,人生苦短,你知道吧

Suck it in, my friend.|吸进去,我的朋友

Suck it long and deep.|深深地吸进去

Enjoy it.|好好享受吧

McLovin, McLovin, McLovin.|麦克拉温,麦克拉温,麦克拉温

- You like Officer Slater and myself? - Yeah, you guys are awesome.|- 你喜欢斯雷特警官和我吧? - 是的,你们都是大好人

Thanks. we really like you too, McLovin.|谢谢 我们也很喜欢你,麦克拉温

So here's what's about to happen.|所以我们就这么办

we're gonna arrest these guys...|我们要把这几个小子抓起来…

...you're gonna write a witness report saying they leapt in front of our car...|…你写一份目击证词 就说他们是突然冲到车前的…

...and there was nothing we could do. Sound cool?|…我们来不及反应 你看行吧?

- Yeah, that's fine. - Good.|- 行,没问题 - 好

That's good. Pretend he's your little sister.|很好,就当他是你的小妹妹

Your little sister with the... .|你的小妹妹和…

what the fuck?|搞什么飞机啊?

Fagell?|佛格尔?

- Shit! - Shit!|- 操! - 操!

Run! Run!|快跑!快跑!

wait.|等等

Hold on, I gotta get all the booze. Seth, wait up!|等一下,我要把酒带上 塞思,等等!

McLovin bailed!|麦克拉温溜了!

Chase the kid!|你去追那孩子!

Stop!|站住!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

That was a fast kid.|那孩子跑得真快

I want a ride! You hear me? You can't unarrest me!|我要搭车!你听见没有? 你不能“拒捕”我!

Stop!|站住!

- McLovin! - Come on.|- 麦克拉温! - 过来

McLovin!|麦克拉温!

McLovin! why?|麦克拉温!为什么?

McLovin, come back!|麦克拉温,回来!

My hand! Monster! Nicole! Nicole, get Daddy.|我的手!妖怪! 妮可!妮可,叫爸爸来

- Get Daddy. - Get Daddy!|- 叫爸爸来 - 叫爸爸来!

- Oh, shit. - Get away from my kids!|- 哦,妈的 - 别碰我的孩子!

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频