首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
坏女孩/贱女孩 [Mean Girls] 2004 - cd2/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
81
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-29 00:02:21 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:31347次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

In January, Regina had put a Spring Fling dress on hold|一月份,莉贾娜在一家叫1-3-5的店

at a store called 1-3-5.|定了件春季狂欢节的礼服

But being Plastic, she needed our advice|但作为“魔鬼身材”的一员,在真买之前

before she could actually buy it.|她需要我们的建议

Can someone zip me up?|谁能帮我拉上拉链吗?

- It won't close. - It's a 5.|- 拉不上 - 这是5号的

OK, it must be marked wrong.|一定是标错了

Cady, all I've been eating are these Kalteen bars. They suck.|凯蒂, 我吃的都是卡尔丁棒,骗人的

No, no, this is just how they work.|不,不,就是这样起作用的

This is all your water weight.|这是你体内水的分量

First you bloat, and then you drop 10 pounds like that:|你会先发胖,然后会一下子减掉10磅

Well, the Kalteen bars have burned up all your carbs,|呃,卡尔丁棒已经燃烧你所有的油脂

and now your body's just running on water.|而你现在体内都是水分

But once the water's gone, then you'll be all muscle.|一旦水分去掉,就只是肌肉了

It explains it all on the label.|这在标签上都说了

You know Swedish?|你懂瑞典文?

Yeah, everyone in Africa can read Swedish.|是,非洲人都懂

Ma'am, do you have this in the next size up?|小姐,有大一号的吗?

Sorry. We only carry sizes 1, 3 and 5.|对不起,我们只有1、3、5号

You could try Sears.|你可以试一下老年装

Cady.|凯蒂

I need your parents to sign this so they know that you're failing.|我要你父母签字,以便他们知道你不及格

Failing?|不及格?

You know what's weird about your quizzes, Cady,|你知道你的试卷有多奇怪,凯蒂

is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong.|所有的运算都是对的,只有答案错了

- Really? - Really.|- 真的? - 真的

Cady, I know that having a boyfriend|凯蒂,我知道,你现在最重要

may seem like the most important thing in the world right now,|的事可能是谈恋爱

but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.|但没必要为了讨男生的欢心,而荒废学业

- How would you know? - I know,|- 你怎么知道? - 我知道

"How would I know", right?|“我怎么会知道”,对不对?

I'm divorced. I'm broke from getting divorced.|我离婚了,挣脱了这个枷锁

The only guy that ever calls my house is Randy from Chase Visa.|唯一到我家拜访过的男人是大通威士公司的兰迪

And you know why?|你知道为什么吗?

Because I'm a pusher. I push people.|因为我爱强迫,总是强迫人

I pushed my husband into law school. That was a bust.|我强迫丈夫到法律学院,真是失败

I pushed myself into working three jobs.|我强迫自己找三份工作

And now I'm gonna push you|而现在我要强迫你

because I know you're smarter than this.|因为我知道你实际上很聪明

Thanks, Ms. Norbury. And if there's anything I can do|谢谢,诺布里夫人,如果我能通过什么途径

for extra credit, please let me know.|挣的额外的学分,请告诉我

Oh, I will.|哦,我会的

I hate her! I mean, she's totally failing me on purpose|我恨她!我是说,她故意让我不合格

because I didn't join those stupid Mathletes!|因为我没有参加那愚蠢的数奥队!

She was so queer.|她太奇怪了

She was like, "I'm a pusher, Cady. I'm a pusher."|她说“我爱强迫别人,凯蒂,我爱强迫人”

What does that even mean?|什么意思?

- Like a drug pusher? - Probably.|- 很可能是贩毒的? - 也许

She said she works three jobs.|或许吧,她说她有三份工作

You know, I bet she sells drugs on the side|你知道,我打赌她在路边卖毒品

to pay for her pathetic divorce.|来偿还她可悲的离婚

You let it out, honey.|甜心,写出来吧

Put it in the book.|写在书里

I know it may look like I'd become a bitch,|我知道看上去我象个婊子

but that's only because I was acting like a bitch.|但那只是因为我在扮一个婊子

Hey, I called you last night. How come you didn't call me back?|嘿,昨天我打你电话,你怎么没回我?

Oh, I got busy. Sorry.|噢,我很忙,抱歉

So you need a ride to my art show this weekend?|那周末你需要乘车去我的艺术展?

No. I have to go to Madison with my parents.|不,我得和父母去麦迪逊

I'm so sorry.|真抱歉

Well, you wanna watch a movie tonight?|嗯,今晚想去看电影吗?

Can't. I'm doing major Plastic sabotage tonight.|不行,今晚我要蓄谋对“魔鬼身材” 发动决定性的攻击

But we don't have anything planned for tonight.|但是我们今晚没有任何计划

Oh, I planned this one on my own.|哦,是我自己计划的

Love you. Bye.|爱你们,再见

Gretchen thinks you're mad at her|格雷琴认为你在生她的气

because she's running for Spring Fling Queen.|因为她参加了春季狂欢会王后的竞选

Oh, my God, I'm not mad at her. I'm worried about her.|噢,上帝,我没生她气,我是担心她

I think somebody nominated her as a joke or something.|我认为她被提名是有人在捉弄她

And when nobody votes for her, she's gonna have a total meltdown.|如果没人投她票,她会彻底崩溃

And who's gonna have to take care of her? Me.|那还有谁来安慰她?我

So you don't think anyone will vote for her?|所以你认为不会有人投她票?

Cady, she's not pretty.|凯蒂,她不漂亮

I mean, that sounds bad, but whatever.|这听上去挺糟,但是不管怎么样

The Spring Fling Queen is always pretty.|春季狂欢会的王后都是很漂亮的

And the crazy thing is is that it should be Karen,|而疯狂的是,那应该属于克伦

but people forget about her because she's such a slut.|但是人们已经忘记了她,因为她是个荡妇

Anyway, I gotta go. I'm going to bed.|总之,我要挂了,我要上床了

Well, she's not mad at you.|呃,她没有生你的气

- Hold on. - Are you OK?|- 别挂 - 你还好吗?

- Hello? - If someone said something bad|- 喂? - 如果有人说你坏话

about you, you'd want me to tell you, right?|你希望我告诉你,对吗?

- No. - What if it was someone|不

you thought was your friend?|如果是你认为是朋友的人呢?

What are you...? Hold on. Other line.|你想说什么...? 别挂,我换条线

- I'm not taking this anymore. - Good for you, Gretch.|- 我再也憋不住了 - 祝好运,格雷琴

- Hello? - Let's go out.|- 喂? - 我们出去吧

OK. Hold on. I'm on the other line with Gretchen.|好,别挂,我和格雷琴在另外一条线上

Don't invite Gretchen. She's driving me nuts.|别叫上格雷琴,她在乱说话

- Hold on. - OK, hurry up.|- 别挂 - 好,快点

It's Regina.|我是莉贾娜

She wants to hang out with me tonight, but she told me not to tell you.|她想和我今晚出去,但是说不要告诉你

Do not hang out with her.|不要和她出去

- Why? - You don't want me to tell you.|- 为什么? - 你不会希望我告诉你的

You can tell me. Hold on.|你可以给我说,别挂

Oh, my God, she's so annoying.|哦,上帝,她真讨厌

Who is?|谁?

- Who's this? - Gretchen.|- 你是谁? - 格雷琴

Right. Hold on.|好,别挂

- Oh, my God, she's so annoying. - I know. Just get rid of her.|- 哦,上帝,她真讨厌 - 我知道,别叫她就行了

OK. What is it?|好,什么?

Regina says everyone hates you because you're such a slut.|莉贾娜说每个人都恨你,因为你是个荡妇

She said that?|她这样说了?

You didn't hear it from me.|你不是从我这里听到的

- Little harsh, Gretch. - Whatever. She has a right to know.|- 有点讨厌啊,格雷琴 - 不管怎样,她有权知道

I can't go out.|我不能出去

I'm sick.|我病了

Boo. You whore.|切,你这个贱货

Regina,|莉贾娜,

we have to talk to you.|我们要和你谈谈

Is butter a carb?|黄油含脂肪吗?

Yes.|是的

Regina, you're wearing sweatpants.|莉贾娜,你穿着运动裤

It's Monday.|今天是礼拜一啊

- So? - So that's against the rules|- 那又怎样? - 违反规则啦

and you can't sit with us.|你不能和我们坐一起了

Whatever. Those rules aren't real.|无所谓啊,规则是可变的嘛

They were real that day I wore a vest.|那天我穿背心,规则就不能变?

- Because that vest was disgusting. - You can't sit with us!|- 因为背心令人讨厌 - 你不能和我们坐一起!

These sweatpants are all that fits me right now.|现在只有运动裤我穿着合身了

Fine.|好

You can walk home, bitches.|你可以走回家,婊子

Watch where you're going, fat-ass!|瞧你怎么在走路,肥屁股!

Gretchen and Karen followed me around all afternoon.|格雷琴和克伦整个下午都跟着我

- So, what are we doing this weekend? - Yeah, what are we doing?|- 那我们周末干什么? - 是啊,周末干什么?

Oh, I have to go to Madison with my parents.|哦,我要和父母去麦迪逊

What...?|什么...?

We have tickets for this thing.|我们都买好票了

- What? - What?|- 什么? - 什么?

Was I the new queen bee?|我会是新的蜂后吗?

I can try and get out of it.|我会去努力争取一下的

- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.|- 好的 - 好,好

Because I told my friend Janis I'd go to her art show.|因为我告诉了我的朋友珍尼斯 我会去看她的艺术展

We've had these tickets for months.|我们几个月前就买好票了

You love Ladysmith Black Mambazo.|但你喜欢雷迪斯密斯来的黑斧乐队

But she's my friend, and I made her a promise.|但是她是我的朋友,而且我已经答应她了

I think Cady's old enough to spend one night on her own.|我想凯蒂够大了,可以独自过夜了

I had learned how to control everyone around me.|我已经学会怎么控制我周围的人了

Hey. I'm having a small get-together at my house tomorrow night.|嘿,明晚在我家有个小型的聚会

- Is Regina going? - No. Do you think I'm an idiot?|- 莉贾娜去吗? - 不,你认为我是个傻瓜吗?

No, it's just gonna be a few cool people,|不,去的都是些很酷的家伙

and you better be one of them, byotch.|你最好也是其中一员,小可爱

- Fine, I'll go. - Shut up.|- 好,我会去的 - 说定了

I love that shirt on you.|我喜欢你穿这件衣服

Aaron Samuels was going to be in my house at my party.|亚伦·塞缪尔就要来我家参加聚会了

Everything had to be perfect.|一切都应该很完美

And this time when Aaron saw me,|就在这个时候,当亚伦看到我

I wouldn't be caught in some ridiculous costume.|我本不应该穿着这么可笑的衣服

Hey, guys.|嘿,朋友们

- You look awesome! - You look awesome!|- 你看上去太棒了! - 你看上去太棒了!

I know, right?|我知道,是吗?

OK, so I got enough cheese and crackers for eight people.|好,我有够八个人的奶酪和饼干

Do you think that's enough?|你们认为那够了吗?

- Yeah. - Yeah. Oh, yeah.|- 够了 - 是的,噢,够了

OK.|好

It was not enough.|根本不够

Somehow, the word had gotten out about my small get-together.|不知怎么,我办聚会的事传了出去

Jason is here with Taylor Wedell.|詹森和泰勒·威德尔在这儿

He's just using her to make you mad.|他是让她来气你的

- Have you guys seen Aaron yet? - No.|- 你们看到亚伦了吗? - 没有

Dude, put on "The Ramayana Monkey Chant".|哥们,放《罗摩衍那猴子圣歌》吧

- Do I know you? - Deek! What up, dog?|- 我认识你吗? - 迪克!怎么了,小妞儿?

She thinks she's gonna have a party and not invite me?|她认为她可以举行晚会不邀请我?

- Who does she think she is? - You're right, hon.|- 她认为她是谁? - 你说得对,甜心

I, like, invented her, you know what I mean?|可能是我教她的吧,你知道我得意思?

Jason.|詹森

I have to talk to you.|我要和你说一下

Whatever.|什么?

- I love you. - I know, I know.|- 我爱你 - 我知道,我知道

Hey! Put that down!|嘿!把那放下!

Was Aaron blowing me off?|亚伦和我吹了?

What's up? Gretchen came to talk to me.|什么事?格雷琴来找我谈

- Oh, no. - Look,|- 哦,不要 - 瞧

I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but I only date women of color.|我并不想伤害你的感情 但我只和有色女人约会

I have to pee.|我要去小便

Get out.|出去

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

- Hey. - Hey.|- 嗨 - 嗨

I've been looking for you everywhere.|我到处找你

Me too.|我也是

You look...|你看上去...

- New clothes? - Thanks.|- 新衣服? - 谢谢

You wanna go downstairs?|想到楼下去吗?

No, no. Let's stay here.|不,不,就呆在这吧

Thanks for getting me to come out tonight.|感谢你今晚让我来这

Yeah, sure, no problem.|是的,当然,没问题

I wasted too much time being pissed off at Regina.|我浪费了太多时间迷恋莉贾娜

No more liars.|别再撒谎了

I would never lie to you.|我从不骗你

I know, I know.|我知道,我知道

Although...|尽管...

OK, listen. I mean, I did lie to you once,|好了,听着,我是说,我对你撒过一次谎

but you're totally gonna laugh when I tell you, so...|但是当我说的时候你大笑,所以...

Tell me what?|告诉我什么?

I pretended to be bad at math so that you'd help me.|我假装数学不好,这样你就可以教我

But the thing is, I'm not really bad at math.|但事实是,我不是真的数学不好

I'm actually really good at math. You're kind of bad at math.|我的数学真的很好,而你却挺差的

Anyways, now I'm failing. Isn't that funny?|总之,现在我不及格,有趣吧?

Wait. You're failing on purpose? That's stupid.|等一下,你故意不及格?太笨了

No. Not on purpose. Just, you know...|不,不是故意,你知道,只是...

I just wanted a reason to talk to you.|我想找个理由和你说话

So why didn't you just talk to me?|为什么你不和我直说呢?

Well, because I couldn't. Because of Regina.|呃...因为我不能,因为莉贾娜

Because you were her property...|因为你是她的...

- Her property? - No. Shut up. Not her property...|- 她的? - 不,不讲了,不是她的...

No, don't tell me to shut up.|不,不要叫我闭嘴

- I wasn't... - God, you know what?|- 我不是... - 上帝,你知道吗?

You are just like a clone of Regina.|你简直就是莉贾娜的克隆

Oh, no, no, listen to me. You're not listening to me...|哦,不,不,听我说,你不在听我说...

Oh, no. It was coming up again. Word vomit. No, wait a minute...|哦,不,又来了,要吐出来了 不,等一下...

- What is this?! - Actual vomit.|- 你们在干吗?! - 真要吐了

Aaron!|亚伦!

Aaron, wait! Just...|亚伦,等等!...

OK. Call me.|好,打我电话

- Oh, God. - You dirty little liar.|- 哦,上帝 - 你这个肮脏的小骗子

I'm sorry. I can explain.|抱歉,我来解释

Explain how you forgot to invite us to your party?|解释你怎么忘了邀请我们来参加你的晚会?

Janis, I cannot stop this car. I have a curfew.|珍尼斯,我不停车了,我有宵禁令的

You know I couldn't invite you. I had to pretend to be Plastic.|你知道我不能邀请你 我得装作“魔鬼身材”的一员

Hey, buddy, you're not pretending anymore.|嘿,朋友,你别再装了

You're Plastic. Cold, shiny, hard Plastic.|你就是“魔鬼身材”的一员 冰冷的、耀眼的、顽固的“魔鬼身材”

Curfew, 1 a.m. It is now 1 :1 0.|宵禁令是凌晨1点,现在是1:10

Did you have an awesome time?|你度过了一个绝好的夜晚?

Did you drink awesome shooters and listen to awesome music,|喝着绝好的饮料,听着绝好的音乐

and then just sit around and soak up each other's awesomeness?|然后坐在一起分享彼此的精彩?

You're the one who made me like this|就是你让我变成这样的

so you could use me for your eighth-grade revenge.|这样就可以利用我来报八年级的仇

God! See, at least me and Regina George know we're mean.|上帝!瞧,至少我和莉贾娜·乔治知道我们贱

You try to act like you're so innocent. Like, "Oh, I used to live in Africa|你却装作天真无邪的说 “噢,我以前住在非洲

"with all the little birdies and the little monkeys."|有很多小鸟,小猴子”

You know what? It's not my fault you're in love with me or something!|你知道为什么?你爱我不是我的错!

- What?! - Oh, no she did not!|- 什么?! - 噢,不,她没有

See? That is the thing with you Plastics.|看见了吗?你们“魔鬼身材”就是这样

You think that everybody is in love with you,|你以为所有的人都迷恋你

when actually, everybody hates you.|而实际上,所有的人都恨你

Like Aaron Samuels, for example.|比如亚伦·塞缪尔

He broke up with Regina and guess what.|他和莉贾娜分手,知道是为什么吗?

He still doesn't want you.|他也不想要你

So why are you still messing with Regina, Cady? I'll tell you why.|那你为什么还和莉贾娜鬼混呢 凯蒂?我来告诉你原因吧

Because you are a mean girl! You're a bitch!|因为你是个贱女孩!你是个婊子!

Here. You can have this. It won a prize.|拿去,你拿着这个,获奖了

And I want my pink shirt back!|我希望我的粉色的衬衫回来

I want my pink shirt back!|我想要回我的粉色上衣!

Hon, slow down.|甜心,慢点

It's like I can't trust anyone anymore.|似乎我再也不能相信任何人了

Why are you eating a Kalteen bar?|你为什么吃卡尔丁棒?

- I'm starving. - Man, I hate those things.|- 我很饿 - 老兄,我恨那个东西

Coach Carr makes us eat those when we wanna move up a weight class.|卡尔教练叫我们想增重时就吃这个

What?|什么?

They make you gain weight like crazy.|它们可以让你发疯般的增重

Mother...|妈妈...

This girl is the nastiest skank bitch|这个女的是我见过的

I've ever met.|最下流的婊子

Do not trust her. She is a fugly slut!|不要相信她,她是个臭荡妇!

(莉贾娜·乔治)

I found it in the girls' bathroom. It's so mean, Mr. Duvall.|我在女厕所里找到了这个 这太下贱了,杜瓦尔先生

Is this true?|这是真的?

Trang Pak made out with Coach Carr?|Trang Pak和卡尔教练?

Good Lord.|上帝

What's that say? "Kaitlyn Caussin is a..."?|上面说什么?“凯特琳·考辛是个...”?

Fat whore.|胖妓女

OK, calm down, Miss George.|好,冷静,乔治小姐

Why would someone write that? That's just so mean.|为什么会有人写这个东西?太下贱了

Don't worry, we're gonna find out who did it.|不要担心,我们会查出来是谁干的

There's only three girls in the whole school who aren't in it.|整个学校只有三个女的不在里面

At your age, you're gonna be having a lot of urges.|你们这个年纪,性欲旺盛

You're gonna want to take off your clothes and touch each other.|你们想除去衣衫,相互触碰

But if you do touch each other, you will get chlamydia. And die.|但是如果你们彼此接触,就会得性病,死去

Coach Carr.|卡尔教练

Cady Heron, they wanna see you in the principal's office.|凯蒂·海伦,你去趟校长办公室

All right, chlamydia. K-L-A...|好了,衣原体,K-L-A...

In here, Miss Heron.|这里,海伦小姐

- What's going on? - Have a seat, Miss Heron.|- 什么事? - 请坐,海伦小姐

- Have you ever seen this before? - No.|- 你以前看到过这个吗? - 没有

I mean, yes, I've seen it before, but it's not mine.|我的意思是,是的,我看到过 但这不是我的

You better get your story straight, Miss Heron,|你最好说实话,海伦小姐

because I'm not messing around here.|因为我不想在这儿浪费时间

It's not ours, it's Regina's.|这不是我们的,是莉贾娜的

Yeah, she's trying to make it look like we wrote it, but really, she wrote it.|对,她想把这弄得看上去是我们的 但是,真的,是她写的

Miss Wieners, why would Regina refer to herself as a "fugly slut"?|维纳斯小姐,莉贾娜为什么 会说自己是“臭荡妇”呢?

Miss Smith, this is no time to be laughing.|史密斯小姐,现在不是笑的时候

We're gonna get to the bottom of this right now.|我们现在就把这件事搞清楚

Maybe we're not in that book, because everybody likes us.|也许我们不在书里,是因为大家都喜欢我们

And I don't wanna be punished for being well-liked.|我不想因为受人喜欢而遭指责

And I don't think my father, the inventor of Toaster Strudel,|另外,我想我父亲,果馅卷的发明者

would be too pleased to hear about this.|听说后也不会太高兴

"Made out with a hot dog"?|“和烂人有染”?

Oh, my God, that was one time!|哦,上帝,就一次啊!

"Dawn Schweitzer has a huge ass"? Who would write that?|“道恩·施韦策是个肥臀”? 谁会写这个?

Who wouldn't write that?|谁不会写?

"Trang Pak made out with Coach Carr"?|“Trang Pak和卡尔教练有染”?

And so did Sun Jin Dinh.|孙金顶也是

你个小荡妇!

你才是荡妇!

Hey! Hey! Settle down! All right, hey.|嘿!嘿!安静!好了,嘿

No. You do not push and sh...|不,你们别相互推攘...

(...莎伦·诺贝利,数学老师... ...是个悲惨的老毒贩)

Do you have anything else you wanna say?|你还有什么想说的吗?

No, I can't answer any more questions|不,我无法回答任何问题

until I have a parent or lawyer present.|直到我父母或律师在场

Miss Smith?|史密斯小姐?

Whoever wrote it probably didn't think anyone would ever see it?|无论是谁写的,可能都 不会想到有人会看到?

I hope that nobody else ever does see it.|我不希望其他人看到这个

Mom, can you pick me up? I'm scared.|妈妈,你能接我走吗?我好怕

- "Janis lan, dyke"? - That's original.|- “珍尼斯·伊安,同性恋?” - 这是原件

- "Too gay to function"?! - Hey!|- “行为夸张”?! - 嘿!

That's only OK when I say it.|这只有我这么说

- Did you write this? - No, I swear!|- 你写的? - 不,我发誓!

- Then you told somebody! - She told!|- 那你告诉了别人! - 她讲过!

- You little bitch! - You're a bitch!|- 你个小贱人! - 你是个婊子!

Yeah! Take your top off!|好!把头拧下来!

- Now, here's what we're gonna do... - Ron, come quick!|- 现在,我们要... - 罗,快来!

They've gone wild. The girls have gone wild.|她们发疯了,女孩们发疯了

It was full-tilt jungle madness.|一片狼藉,氛围中充斥着文字抨击

And it wasn't going away.|不可避免了

Hey, I pulled these two off each other.|嘿,我把这两个分开了

Coach Carr, step away from the underage girls.|卡尔教练,别靠近未成年女孩

Let me help you down there.|让我帮你下来

Hell, no! I did not leave the Southside for this!|该死,不!我不会让这样下去的!

Oh, crap! My hair!|噢,讨厌!我的头发!

All junior girls report to the gymnasium immediately! Immediately!|所有低年级女生立即到体育馆报到!立刻!

Have you ever walked up to people|你曾经向满是议论你的...

and realized they were just talking about you?|人群走过去的经历吗?

Have you ever had it happen 60 times in a row?|你有连续60次走过吗?

I have.|我有

Never in my 1 4 years as an educator have I seen such behavior.|在我14年的教学生涯中 从来没遇到过这种行为

And from young ladies.|而且还都是女孩

I got parents calling me on the phone asking, "Did someone get shot?"|我接到你们父母的电话,“有没有人受伤?”

I ought to cancel your Spring Fling.|我应该取消你们的春季狂欢会

No!|不!

- No. - What are we supposed to do?|- 不 - 我们怎么办?

Now, I'm not gonna do that, because we've already paid the DJ.|现在,我不会那样做 我们已经给主持人付了钱

But don't think that I'm not taking this book seriously.|但不要以为我对这本册子不重视

Coach Carr has fled school property.|卡尔教练已经逃离了学校

Ms. Norbury has been accused of selling drugs.|诺布里小姐已被指控贩毒

Now, what the young ladies in this grade need|现在,你们这年级的女孩所需要的

is an attitude makeover.|是态度的转变

And you're gonna get it right now.|你们不久就会实现这种转变

I don't care how long it takes, I will keep you here all night.|不管需要多少时间,我要你们今晚都呆在这

We can't keep them past 4.|我们不能留过四点

I will keep you here until 4.|我要把你们留到四点

Now, what we're gonna try to do is fix the way you young ladies|现在,我要做的就是

relate to each other.|改变你们彼此间的关系

OK? Lady to lady.|好吗?女孩和女孩之间的关系

So who has a lady problem that they'd like to talk about?|有关女孩的问题,谁来讨论一下?

Yes?|请讲?

Somebody wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin|书里写到,我说自己是处女是在撒谎

because I use super-jumbo tampons.|因为我用超大号的卫生棉条

But I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina.|因为我的阴道太大 当我量大的时候只能那样

Yeah, I can't do this.|是的,我无能为力

Ms. Norbury.|诺布里小姐

You're a successful, intelligent, caring, graceful woman.|你是位成功的、睿智的、有同情心的女士

I am?|我?

There has to be something you can say to these young ladies.|你肯定有些话想对这些年轻的女孩说

Something to help them with their self-esteem?|帮助她们改掉自大的毛病

It's not a self-esteem problem.|这不是自大的问题

I think they're all pretty pleased with themselves.|我想她们对自己都很满意

OK.|好

OK. Everybody close your eyes.|好,请所有人把眼睛闭上

I want you to raise your hand if you have ever had a girl|认为被人背后说过坏话的

say something bad about you behind your back.|请举手

Open your eyes.|睁开眼睛

Now, close your eyes again.|下面,再闭上眼睛

And this time, I want you to raise your hand if you have ever|这次,在背后议论朋友的人

said anything about a friend behind her back.|请举手

Open them.|睁开眼睛

There's been some girl-on-girl crime here.|这里有些女孩和女孩之间的矛盾

OK. So, what we could do today is a couple exercises to help you|好,所以,今天我们来作些练习

express your anger in a healthy way.|帮助你们用健康的方法表达愤怒

Let's start over here.|我们从这里开始

Ms. Norbury had us confront each other directly|诺布里小姐让我们彼此直接面对

about the things that were bothering us.|这些困扰我们的事情

And it seemed like every clique had its own problems.|似乎每个小圈子都有自己的问题

You've been acting really stuck-up ever since you switched to shortfielder.|自从你成了一垒手就趾高气昂

And Dawn agrees with me.|道恩也同意我的意见

- Dawn? - Don't drag me into this,|- 道恩? - 不要把我扯进去

I'm pitching tomorrow.|明天我还要投球

为什么你要骗走我的男朋友?

是你嫉妒男生更喜欢我一些

尼加,拜托

OK. Good.|好,很好

Can I just say that we don't have a clique problem at this school?|我可以说在这所学校里 我们没有任何圈子问题吗?

And some of us shouldn't have to take this workshop, because some of us|我们之中,有些人根本不必作这个练习

are just victims in this situation.|因为我们只是受害者

That's probably true. How many of you|这可能是事实,有多少人

have ever felt personally victimized by Regina George?|认为你们曾被莉贾娜·乔治欺负过?

Good. OK, who's next?|很好,好了,谁是下一个?

Who's next?|谁是下一个?

Cady.|凯蒂

Do you have anything you wanna own up to?|你有没有什么想坦白的?

Yes. No.|有...不

You never made up a rumor about anybody?|你从未散播过别人的谣言?

Just that you sell drugs.|就像说你贩毒的事

No.|没有

Nothing you want to apologize for?|没有你想道歉的?

I couldn't apologize to Ms. Norbury|我不能向诺布里女士道歉

without getting blamed for the whole Burn Book.|要是整本《红唇烈焰之书》没有我的责任

No.|不

I'm really disappointed in you, Cady.|我对你太失望了,凯蒂

OK, so we're all here because of this book, right?|好,我们来这是为了这本书,对吗?

Well, I don't know who wrote this book,|呃...我不知道,谁写了这本书

but you all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores.|但是你们必须立刻停止互相骂荡妇和妓女

It just makes it OK for guys to call you sluts and whores.|男孩子骂你们荡妇和妓女还行

Who here has ever been called a slut?|这里谁被骂过荡妇?

OK, everybody up.|好,大家起立

Ms. Norbury had us write out apologies|诺布里小姐叫我们向

to people that we'd hurt in our lives.|受过我们伤害的人道歉

"Alyssa, I'm sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch.|“阿莉萨,抱歉我叫过你暴牙婊子

"It's not your fault you're so gap-toothed."|“你暴牙,这不是你的错”

"Gretchen,|"格雷琴,

"I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea|“我很抱歉上次在邦诺书店

"at Barnes and Noble.|“你腹泻的时候嘲笑你

"And I'm sorry I told everyone about it."|“另外我非常抱歉告诉所有人”

And I'm sorry for repeating it now.|抱歉我现在又说了一遍

Laura, I don't hate you because you're fat.|劳拉,我不是因为你胖而恨你

You're fat because I hate you.|因为我恨你,所以说你胖

I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school.|我只希望我们能象中学时一样要好

I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles,|我希望我能烤一个彩虹和微笑做成的蛋糕

and we'd all eat it and be happy.|我们一起享用,分享快乐

She doesn't even go here!|她不是这儿的

Do you even go to this school?|你是我们学校的吗?

No. I just have a lot of feelings.|不,我只是有很多感触

OK, go home.|好啦,回家去吧

Sharon, I think you're doing a great job.|莎伦,我认为你做得很好

Thanks. I feel like I'm getting through.|谢谢,我想我会把事情解决的

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me.|很遗憾,这么多人嫉妒我

But I can't help it that I'm popular.|但是受欢迎不是我的错

Oh, my God! Oh, jeez. OK, walk it off. Walk it off.|哦,上帝!噢,呀 好了,走开,走开

OK. That hurt.|没事,真疼啊

They're OK.|她们没事

They're OK.|她们没事

Oh, boy. OK, who's next? Who's next? Keep it going.|噢,男孩们,好了,谁下一个? 谁下一个?继续

Oh, my God. It's her dream come true, diving into a big pile of girls.|噢,上帝,她要梦想成真了 跳进一群女人当中

OK, yeah, I've got an apology.|噢,是的,我要道个歉

So I have this friend who is a new student this year.|我有一个朋友,今年的新生

And I convinced her that it would be fun to mess up Regina George's life.|我说服她扰乱莉贾娜·乔治的生活 这是很有趣的事

So I had her pretend to be friends with Regina,|所以我让她假装和莉贾娜交朋友

and then she would come to my house after|这样她就可以来到我家

and we would just laugh about all the dumb stuff Regina said.|而我们就可以嘲笑莉贾娜所说的傻话

And we gave her these candy bar things|我们还给她吃糖果棒

that would make her gain weight,|让她增肥了

and we turned her best friends against her.|我们还离间她最好的朋友

And then... Oh, yeah, Cady... You know my friend Cady.|还有...噢,是的,凯蒂... 我的朋友凯蒂

She made out with Regina's boyfriend|和莉贾娜的男朋友有一腿

and then convinced him to break up with her.|叫他和莉贾娜分手

Oh, God, and we gave you foot cream instead of face wash.|噢,上帝,她给你的是 搽脚油,而不是洁面乳

God! I am so sorry, Regina.|上帝!很抱歉,莉贾娜

Really, I don't know why I did it.|真的,我不知道自己在作什么

I guess it's probably because I've got a big lesbian crush on you.|我想这可能是因为 我爱上你了

Suck on that!|真恶心!

Janis! Janis! Janis! Janis!|珍尼斯!珍尼斯!珍尼斯!珍尼斯!

Regina!|莉贾娜!

Regina, wait! I didn't mean for that to happen.|莉贾娜,等等!我不想这样的

To find out that everyone hates me? I don't care.|每个人都恨我?没关系

Regina, please! Regina, stop!|莉贾娜,拜托!莉贾娜,别!

No! Do you know what everyone says about you?|不!你知道别人是怎么说你的吗?

They say that you're a home-schooled jungle freak,|她们说你是接受家庭式教育的怪物

who's a less-hot version of me.|是我的另一个不太性感的翻版

Yeah. So don't try to act so innocent.|是的, 别再表现的那么天真了

You can take that fake apology and shove it right up your hairy...|你可以接受那个虚假的道歉 然后将其置之脑后...

And that's how Regina George died.|莉贾娜·乔治就那样死了

No, I'm totally kidding. But she did get hurt.|不,只是个玩笑,但她的确受伤了

Some girls say they saw her head go all the way around.|有人看见她的头到处滚

But that's just a rumor. Some people swear they saw me|但那只是谣言,有人发誓说看见我

push her in front of the bus. That was an even worse rumor.|把她推到车前,这是更糟糕的谣言

- Everybody done? - No. Mom, I didn't do it.|- 都吃完了吗? - 没,妈妈,那不是我写的

I don't know what to believe anymore.|我不知道应该相信什么

Mom, believe me. I'm your daughter.|妈妈,相信我,我是你女儿

Why are my tribal vases under the sink?|为什么我部落的花瓶在水池底下?

My tribal vases. Why were they under the sink?|我的花瓶!为什么在下面?

I don't know.|我不知道

This is the fertility vase of the Ndebele tribe.|这是象征丰收的,尼贝利部落的花瓶

- Does that mean anything to you? - No.|- 对你有意义吗? - 没有

Who are you?|你到底是谁?

Great. All my friends hate me, and now my mom hates me.|绝好,所有的朋友恨我 现在连我的妈妈也恨我

Your mom does not hate you.|你母亲不是恨你

She's afraid of you.|她是担心你

I don't know, maybe we mainstream-schooled you too soon.|我不知道,也许是我们急于让你接受主流教育

Maybe you should come back and be home-schooled again for a while.|也许你应该再接受一段时间的家庭式教育

No. Only thing worse than going back will be not going back.|不,再调换回来会变得更糟糕

How bad's it gonna be tomorrow?|明天会更糟糕吗?

Remember when we saw those lions fighting over the wart hog carcass?|记得我们看到那些狮子 同野猪打仗的场景吗?

I'll be the wart hog.|我就是那野猪

You're not a wart hog,|你不是野猪

you're a lion.|你是头狮子

Just focus on your studies for a little while.|集中精力学习一段时间

You're still an excellent student, right?|你还是个优秀的学生,对吗?

Oh, yeah. I need you to sign my calculus test.|哦,对,我需要你在我的微积分试卷上签字

- Why? - I'm failing.|- 为什么? - 我没及格

OK. You are...|好,你...

What do they call it?|这叫作什么?

Grounded.|被挂了

You're grounded.|你被挂了

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

She pushed her in front of the bus.|她把她推到车前

Did you see her do it?|你看到她推了吗?

Yes.|是的

Did your teacher ever try to sell you marijuana or Ecstasy tablets?|你们的老师有没有卖大麻或摇头丸给你们?

- No. - What are marijuana tablets?|- 没有 - 什么是摇头丸?

What's going on? Where's Ms. Norbury?|发生什么事?诺布里小姐在哪?

Mr. Duvall, this is ridiculous. Ms. Norbury does not sell drugs.|杜瓦尔先生,太可笑了,诺布里小姐没有贩毒

I know, Aaron. But after the allegations against Coach Carr|我知道,亚伦,但是自从对卡尔教练的猜测

turned out to be extremely true,|变得完全真实可信之后

the school board felt that it was best that we investigate every claim made|学校董事会认为还是应该调查

in this Burn Book.|一下《红唇烈火之书》里所说的每件事

That book was written by a bunch of stupid girls|那本书是由一帮笨女孩写的

who make up rumors because they're bored|她们制造谣言是由于

with their own lame lives.|她们厌烦了无聊的生活

Well, unless someone wants to come forward and say, "l made it all up",|呃...除非谁站出来说,“都是我写的”

this is how we have to handle it. To say that someone...|否则我们只有这样处理,说有人...

Oh, no. Bye, Aaron. You're gonna hate me forever.|噢,不,再见,亚伦,你会永远恨我

Mr. Duvall.|杜瓦尔先生

I wrote it.|是我写的

Come on, Cady.|来,凯蒂

When you get bit by a snake,|当你被蛇咬了一口

you're supposed to suck the poison out.|你就要把毒液吸出来

That's what I had to do. Suck all the poison out of my life.|那就是我要做的 把我生活中的毒液全吸出来

I started with Regina,|从莉贾娜开始

who was living proof that the more people are scared of you,|她是活生生的证明 怕你的人越多

the more flowers you get.|得到的花就越多

Then there was Ms. Norbury,|接下来是诺布里小姐

who was living proof that no good deed goes unpunished.|她也是活生生的证明 不做坏事不会受惩罚

Oh, hi. Did you wanna buy some drugs?|噢,嗨,想买毒品吗?

- I'm just done with my quiz. - Wait. I'll grade it right now.|- 我只是做完了试卷 - 等会,我现在就评分

I gotta say, watching the police search my house|我得说,看着警察搜查我的房间

really was the cherry on top of a fantastic year.|真是这不可思议的一年中 最值得记忆的事情

How much trouble did you get in for telling the truth?|把事实说出来很困难吧?

A lot.|很难

You didn't write that whole book yourself.|整本书不全是你写的

Did you tell Mr. Duvall who else did it?|有没有告诉杜瓦尔先生还有谁?

No, because I'm trying this new thing|没有,因为我想尝试一下新方法

where I don't talk about people behind their backs.|不在别人背后议论

That's all right. Getting hit by a bus is pretty good punishment.|没错,被车撞一下的确是个很好的教训

Ninety-four.|94分

Welcome back, nerd.|欢迎回来,讨厌的家伙

Thanks.|多谢

Anyway...|怎么说...

...I'm sorry.|...我非常抱歉

I forgive you.|我原谅你

But as my own personal form of punishment,|但是作为我给你的惩罚

I figured out how you're gonna earn that extra credit.|我告诉你如何得到额外的学分

What's up?|该怎么办?

Excellent. Great turnout this year.|太棒了,今年出席的人很多

- All right. It's all you. - OK.|- 好,就看你们的了 - 好

- Make me look good out there. - OK.|- 让我们打败他们 - 好

Marymount, you sons of bitches. You no-good sons of bitches.|玛丽蒙,你们这群婊子养的 你们连婊子养的都不如

- You nervous? - Yes.|- 你紧张吗? - 是

Don't be. You can do this. There's nothing to break your focus,|不要紧张,你行的 没有什么能影响你的注意力

because not one of those Marymount boys is cute.|因为玛丽蒙的男孩没一个帅的

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.|晚安,先生们女士们

Welcome to the lllinois High School Mathletes State Championship.|欢迎参加伊利诺斯州州高中数学竞赛

Let's start the competition. Here is the first question.|现在开始,第一个问题

Twice the larger of two numbers is three more than five times|有两个数,数值大的两倍加三是

the smaller, and the sum of four times the larger|数值小的五倍,数值大的四倍与

and three times the smaller is 71. What are...?|数值小的三倍之和是71 请问这两位数是...?

- North Shore? - Fourteen and five.|- 北岸高中? - 14和5

That is correct. Question number two.|正确 第二个问题

Find an odd three-digit number whose digits add up to 1 2.|找一个三位数的奇数,各位数之和是12

The digits are all different, and the difference between the first two digits|三位数都不相同,前两位数的差值

equals the difference between...|和后两位数的差值相等

- Marymount? - 741.|- 玛丽蒙? - 741

- Correct. - Shoot. I was really rusty.|- 正确 - 浪费,我真迟钝

- Where's Cady? - She went out.|- 凯蒂在哪? - 她出去了

She's grounded.|她都被挂了

Are they not allowed out when they're grounded?|被挂了就不能出去吗?

Don't forget to vote for Spring Fling King and Queen, people.|大家别忘了为选春季狂欢会国王和王后投票

These A-holes will represent you for a full calendar year.|选中的人会在一年内代表你们

I'm gonna vote for Regina George because she got hit by that bus.|我选莉贾娜·乔治,因为她被车撞了

I'm voting for Cady Heron because she pushed her.|我选凯蒂·海伦,因为她推了她

She's supposed to be grounded, but he let her out.|她都被挂了,但他还让她出去

After 87 minutes of very competitive play, we have a tie.|经过87分钟激烈的比赛,我们得到平局

In the event of a tie, we move into a sudden-death round.|在打平的情况下,我们进入突然死亡回合

Each team is given the opportunity to choose their opponent.|两队均可选择他们的对手

- North Shore, who do you select? - The girl, dude. The girl.|- 北岸高中,你们选谁? - 那个女孩,哥们,选那个女孩

Contestant Krafft.|克拉夫特选手

From Marymount, Miss Caroline Krafft.|来自玛丽蒙队的卡洛琳·卡拉夫特小姐

We pick the girl too.|我们也选女的

And from North Shore, Miss Cady Heron.|来自北岸高中的堪蒂·海伦小姐

It's Cady.|是凯蒂

Oh, my God, that's me.|噢,上帝,是我

Miss Caroline Krafft seriously needed to pluck her eyebrows.|卡洛琳·克拉夫特小姐急需修眉

Her outfit looked like it was picked out by a blind Sunday school teacher.|她的样子看上去好像是 星期日盲文班的老师挑出来的

And she had some 99-cent lip gloss on her snaggletooth.|把99%的唇膏涂在她的暴牙上

And that's when I realized, making fun of Caroline Krafft|就在那时我意识到 取笑卡洛琳·克拉夫特

wouldn't stop her from beating me in this contest.|不能阻止她在竞赛中打败我

Contestants, find the limit of this equation.|选手们,给出这个式子的极限值

Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier.|说别人胖,不可能使自己变瘦

Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter.|叫别人傻瓜,自己不会变聪明

And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier.|而毁了莉贾娜·乔治一生 也一定不会让我更加快乐

All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.|生活中要做的就是 努力解决在你面前的问题

- The limit is negative one. - Oh, crap. I lost.|- 极限值是负一 - 哦,糟糕,我输了

That answer is incorrect.|答案不正确

Now, we are in a sudden death. If Miss Heron can answer|现在我们采用的是突然死亡法 如果海伦小姐能够正确回答

this problem correctly, we have a winner.|...这个问题,冠军就产生了

Limits. Why couldn't I remember anything about limits?|极限值,为什么我一点也想不起极限的东西?

Limits. That was the week Aaron got his hair cut.|极限值,那个礼拜亚伦剪了头发

Oh, God, he looked so cute. OK, focus, Cady.|噢,上帝,他瞧上去真可爱 好,集中注意力,凯蒂

What was on the board behind Aaron's head?|亚伦脑后的黑板上写着什么来着?

If the limit never approaches anything...|如果极限不接近任何...

The limit does not exist.|极限就不存在

The limit does not exist!|这个极限不存在!

Our new state champions,|我们的新冠军

- the North Shore Mathletes. - Yeah!|- 是北岸高中数奥队 - 太棒了!

How do you like me now?|喜欢我吗?

You like that? Yeah! Get some! Get some!|喜欢吗?耶!来点!来点啊!

Awesome. You went with the leather sleeves.|太棒了,穿上这皮袖子

- Africa, you did the damn thing. - Thanks.|- 非洲人,你太厉害了 - 多谢

Thanks, K.G.|谢了,凯文·纳泊尔

We're gonna look so kick-ass in these when we roll into Spring Fling.|我们穿着这个去“春季狂欢节”舞会 大家会吃惊死的

- Oh, no, I'm not going. - What?|- 噢,不,我不去了 - 什么?

Cady, this is your night. Don't let the haters|凯蒂,这是属于你的夜晚,不要让恨你的人

stop you from doing your thang.|阻止你做你自己的“事体”

Did you just say "thang"?|你刚才说“事体”?

Cady, you don't have to punish yourself forever.|凯蒂,你不必永远自责

But I'm grounded.|但是我被挂了

You're already out.|你已经走出了那个胡同

All right, do we have all of our nominees|好,所有国王和王后的候选人

for king and queen on the stage?|在台上了吗?

OK, good. I just wanted to say that you're all winners.|好,很好,我只是想说你们都是胜利者

And I could not be happier that this school year's ending.|我很高兴,这个学年即将结束

Here we go. The winner of the Spring Fling King,|现在,春季狂欢节国王是...

- Shane Oman. - Yes!|- 谢恩·阿曼 - 耶!

That's what I'm talking about!|我说吧!

And your Spring Fling Queen,|王后是...

future co-chair of the Student Activities Board|学生会下任副主席

and winner of two gift certificates|并赢得沃克兄弟薄烤饼屋

to the Walker Brothers Pancake House,|的两张优惠券资格

Cady Heron.|凯蒂·海伦

Where is Cady?|凯蒂在哪?

There she is.|她在那儿

Thanks.|谢谢

Well, half the people in this room are mad at me.|呃,房间里半数人讨厌我

And the other half only like me|另外一半喜欢我

because they think I pushed somebody in front of a bus.|是因为她们以为我把某人推到车前

So that's not good.|所以这不太好

You know, it's not really required of you to make a speech.|你知道,并不是真要你发表演讲

I'm almost done, I swear.|就快说完了,我保证

To all the people whose feelings that got hurt by the Burn Book,|对《烈焰红唇之书》里受到伤害的所有人

I'm really sorry.|我真的非常抱歉

You know, I've never been to one of these things before.|你们知道,这些事我以前从来没经历过

And when I think about how many people wanted this|当我想到有多少人想要这个

and how many people cried over it and stuff...|有多少人为此流泪...

I mean, I think everybody looks like royalty tonight.|我想说,今晚每个人看上去都是青春王族

Look at Jessica Lopez. That dress is amazing.|瞧杰希卡·洛佩兹,她的衣服真漂亮

And Emma Gerber, I mean, that hairdo must have taken hours,|还有埃玛·格贝,我想说, 这个发型肯定花了好几个小时

and you look really pretty.|你看起来也很漂亮

So...|所以...

...why is everybody stressing over this thing?|...为什么每个人要为此而紧张呢?

I mean, it's just plastic. Could really just...|我想说,这只是块塑料,只能...

Share it.|大家分享吧

A piece for Gretchen Wieners, a partial Spring Fling Queen.|一片给格雷琴·维纳斯 她也是“春季狂欢节王后”

A piece for Janis lan.|一片给珍尼斯·伊安

Seriously, most people just take the crown and go.|真的,大多数人拿了皇冠就走了

And a piece for Regina George.|还有一片给莉贾娜·乔治

She fractured her spine, and she still looks like a rock star.|她的脊骨骨折了 但是看上去仍然象一位摇滚明星

Thank you.|谢谢

And some for everybody else.|其它的给在座所有的

God, Mr. Duvall, can you wrap it up?|上帝,杜瓦尔先生,你来结束语好吗?

Thanks.|谢谢

All right, have a good time, everyone.|好,各位,玩得开心

Look. I'm a queen.|瞧,我是王后

As am l.|我也是

- Hey. - Hey.|- 嘿 - 嘿

So are we still in a fight?|我们还继续吵架吗?

Are you still an asshole?|你还是混蛋吗?

I don't think so.|我想不是了

Well, then I guess we're OK.|行,我想我们和好了

Oh, my God, I love this song!|哦,上帝,我喜欢这首歌

I hate this song.|我讨厌这首歌

I know this song!|我知道这首歌!

Man candy, stage right.|主角上场了

- Hey, what's up? - Hey. Didn't think you'd make it.|- 嘿,怎么样? - 嘿,没想到你赢了

On behalf of the senior class, I'd like to present you with two gift certificates...|代表高年级,我想送你两张礼券...

- Thanks, sucker. - Yo, peace.|- 谢谢,烂人 - 哦,好静

One gift certificate to the Walker Brothers Pancake House.|一张沃克兄弟薄烤饼屋的礼券

Thank you.|谢谢

Congratulations on winning State.|祝贺你赢得比赛

I was so nervous. They made us do limits.|我当时很紧张,做极限的题目

I thought I was gonna hurl.|我想我快输了

- How's your stomach now? - It's fine.|- 你的胃现在怎么样? - 没问题

- Do you feel nauseous at all? - No.|- 想吐吗? - 不

- Have you been drinking? - No.|- 你喝酒了吗? - 没有

OK.|好

Grool.|“棒酷”

No.|不

- What's up? - Can I help you?|- 怎么了? - 我能帮你吗?

You Puerto Rican?|你是波多黎各人?

Lebanese.|黎巴嫩人

I feel that.|感觉到了

In case you're wondering, The Plastics broke up.|毋庸置疑,“魔鬼身材”解散了

Regina's spine healed, and her physical therapist|莉贾娜的脊骨愈合了,她的理疗医师

taught her to channel all her rage into sports.|引导她参加各类活动

It was perfect because the jock girls weren't afraid of her.|那儿很好,球场的姑娘都不怕她

Karen used her special talents to do the morning weather announcements.|克伦用她的特殊能力去做了早晨天气预报员

Hi. This is Karen Smith. It's 68 degrees,|嗨,我是克伦·史密斯,今天气温68度

and there's a 30 percent chance that it's already raining.|30%的降水概率

And Gretchen found herself a new clique|格雷琴建了自己的小圈子

and a new queen bee to serve.|又有个新蜂后产生了

Aaron went to Northwestern, so I still get to see him on weekends.|亚伦去了西北,我还是周末去看他

And me?|我呢?

I had gone from home-schooled jungle freak to shiny Plastic|我从家庭式教育的怪物 变成了耀眼的“魔鬼身材”一员

to most hated person in the world to actual human being.|又变成人人讨厌的人 最后变成了普通人

Hey.|嘿

All the drama from last year just wasn't important anymore.|去年以来的所有故事都已经不重要了

School used to be like a shark tank, but now I could just float.|学校曾经像个鲨鱼池,而今我已能够在里面戏水

Regina.|莉贾娜

Finally, Girl World was at peace.|“女孩世界”最终还是平静了

Hey, check it out. Junior Plastics.|嘿,瞧,低年级的“魔鬼身材”

And if any freshmen tried to disturb that peace...|如果有新人企图破坏这一平静...

Well, let's just say we knew how to take care of it.|嗯,我们只能说,我们知道该怎么处理了

Just kidding.|开个玩笑!

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频