首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 我传我看 | 论坛
僵尸新娘 [ Corpse Bride] 2005 - cd2/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
6
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-26 15:58:24 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2418次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Look, I'm sorry, but...|我很抱歉,可是…

...this just can't work.|我们之间是没有结果的

Why not?.|为什么没有?

It's my eye, isn't it?.|是因为我的眼睛,是不是?

No. Your eye is...|当然不是!你的眼睛…

...lovely.|很好看

Listen, under different circumstances, well, who knows?.|如果我们换一种处境 结局或许不同

But we're just too different. I mean, you're dead.|可是我们太不般配了,我是说,你是个死人

You should've thought about that before you asked me to marry you.|你向我求婚之前,就应该想到这个

Why can't you understand?. It was a mistake. I would never marry you.|你怎么就不明白呢?这都是误会,我跟本不会娶你

Roses for eternal love.|玫瑰,代表真爱不渝

Lilies for sweetness.|百合,代表甜甜蜜蜜

Baby's breath.|满天星… (花语:爱人的呼吸)

Why so blue?.|为何伤心?

Maybe he's right. Maybe we are too different.|也许他说得对,我们太不般配

Maybe he should have his head examined.|也许他的脑袋需要检查一下

I could do it.|可以让我去

Or perhaps he does belong with her. Little Miss Living.|或许他和那个“活人小姐”才是天生一对

With her rosy cheeks and beating heart.|她有漂亮的脸蛋还有会跳动的心

Oh, those girls are ten a penny. You've got so much more.|那些女的算什么?你的优点多得多!

You've got... You've got...|你有… 你有…

You've got a wonderful personality.|你有很好的人品

What does that wispy little brat have That you don't have double?|你每一点都比那纤瘦的小女人强

She can't hold a candle To the beauty of your smile|在你灿烂的笑容前,她只能自惭形秽

How about a pulse?.|那心跳呢?

Overrated by a mile|华而不实

-Overvalued -Overblown|-自抬身价 -过度吹嘘

If he only knew The you that we know|如果他了解你和我们一样多

And that silly little creature Isn't wearing his ring|那傻女孩手上没有他给的戒指

And she doesn't play piano Or dance, or sing|她不会弹琴、跳舞和歌唱

No, she doesn't compare|他完全比不上你

-But she still breathes air -Who cares?|-但是她会呼吸 -谁在乎

-Unimportant -Overrated|-无所谓 -自抬身价

-Overblown -If only he could see|-过度吹嘘 -只要他能得看出…

How special you can be|…你与众不同

If he only knew The you that we know|如果他了解你和我们一样多

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain|蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚

If you cut me with a knife It's still the same|利刃割过也依然如故

And I know her heart is beating|听着她的心跳好像音符

And I know that I am dead|而我的心儿早已“入土”

Yet the pain here that I feel|可如今它如此的痛苦

Try and tell me it's not real|谁来告诉我这不过是虚无

And it seems that I still have A tear to shed|为何我的眼泪还是流个不住

The sole redeeming feature From that little creature|那女人唯一有的仅仅是…

Is that she's alive|…生命

-Overrated -Overblown|-纯炒作 -没品味

Everybody knows That's just a temporary state|谁人不知生命短暂

Which is cured very quickly When we meet our fate|没了生命她便完蛋

-Who cares? -Unimportant|-谁在乎 -无所谓

-Overrated -Overblown|-纯炒作 -没品味

If only he could see How special you can be|只要你的特别他能体会

If he only knew The you that we know|给他一双慧眼发现你的美

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain|蜡烛灼烧我感觉不到痛楚

In the ice or in the sun It's all the same|酷热严寒也依然如故

Yet I feel my heart is aching|我的心还是阵阵悸痛

Though it doesn't beat, it's breaking|早已粉碎,不再跳动

And the pain here that I feel|如今它如此的痛苦

Try and tell me it's not real|谁还来告诉我这只是虚无

I know that I am dead|我的生命之花早已干枯

Yet it seems that I still have Some tears to shed|只有我的眼泪还是流个不住

It's true, Mother!|是真的!母亲

Victor is married to a dead woman.|维克特和一个女死人结了婚

I saw her. A corpse! Standing right here with Victor.|我亲眼看见的,一个僵尸!就站在那儿,和维克特一起

Victor was in your room?.|维克特在你房间!?

I have to help him.|我们得救救他…

The scandal!|真丢脸!

Come sit in your chair, dearie. You're shaking like a leaf.|亲爱的,快来坐下,你怕得瑟瑟发抖

Let Hilde fetch you a blanket.|让我去给你拿条毯子

Fetch her a straitjacket! She's completely mad!|去拿枷锁才对,他完全疯了

Come, Hildegarde.|希嘉德,跟我走

Finis, come to bed at once.|快上床睡觉!

What in heaven's name?.|这么晚了,到底是谁?

Who could that be at this hour?.|会是谁?

Miss Everglot.|艾弗格拉小姐

What are you doing here?. You should be at home, prostrate with grief.|你来这里干什么?你该在家暗自神伤才是

Pastor Galswells, I have to ask you something.|高斯威牧师,我得问你件事

-This is most irregular. -Please, I beg of you.|-这太不合规矩了! -求求你

You are the only one in the village who knows of what awaits beyond the grave.|村里只有你知道冥界的事情

A grim topic for a bride-to-be.|这不是新娘该知道的,你难道不怕禁忌

It is a bride I fear, which is why I must know:|那个新娘,才是我怕的,所以我一定要知道

Can the living marry the dead?.|活人能不能娶死人?

What on earth are you speaking about?.|你到底在说什么?

Please, it's Victor. He's married to a corpse.|求求你了,是维克特,他娶了个僵尸

He has a corpse bride!|他有个僵尸新娘

There must be some way to undo what's been done.|一定有什么办法能还原这一切

I believe I know the thing to do.|我想我知道该怎么做了

Come with me.|跟我来

Victoria?. Where are your corsets?.|维多利亚!你在做什么?

She's speaking in tongues. Of unholy alliances.|她居然亲口说出亵渎神明的人鬼联姻

Her mind has come undone, I fear.|恐怕她已经丧失了心智

It's not true! Let me go! Let me go!|他胡说!放开我!放开我!

Thank you, Pastor Galswells. Thank you so very much.|感谢你,高斯威牧师,十分感谢

Take her to her room!|送她回房间!

No, I'm telling the truth.|不要!我说的都是真的!

Victor needs my help.|维克特需要我!帮帮我!

Hildegarde, you believe me, don't you?.|希嘉德,你相信我,对吧?

-Mother, Father, please. -Seal the doors...|-母亲、父亲,求求你们了 -锁上门

...and bar the windows. See to it that she doesn't escape again.|把窗户钉上,这次不能再让她逃出去了

He needs our help! Oh, let me go! Let me go!|他需要我们的帮助!放我走…放我走!

Will the mortification never cease?.|接二连三的丑事,真是祸不单行啊!

It will be years before we can show ourselves in public again.|这下我们很久都见不得人了

What shall we do?.|现在怎么办?

We shall continue as planned, with or without Vincent.|还是得依计划行事,有没有维森特都一样

-Victor. -Whatever.|-是维克特 -管它的

For that boy to toss aside a young woman like Victoria...|那小子居然抛弃了像维多利亚这样的好女人

...it's positively criminal.|罪过啊罪过

Why, if I had a woman like your daughter on my arm...|要我能娶到像令千金那样的姑娘

...I would lavish her with riches befitting royalty.|我将对她无比的忠实

Your lady wife is a most fortunate woman.|尊夫人一定是世上最幸运的女人

Alas, I am not married.|可惜我还是单身

I was betrothed some years ago...|多年前我曾经结过婚

...but tragedy snatched my young bride away.|不幸的是一场变故夺走了我年轻的新娘

When one lives alone, wealth counts for naught.|任何财富也无法填满一颗空虚寂寞的心

Marvelous news, Victoria, there'll be a wedding after all.|好消息,维多利亚,终于可以举行婚礼了

You found him?.|你们找到他了?

Make haste, my dear, our relatives will arrive at any moment.|快点吧,亲戚们马上就要来了

We must have you looking presentable for Lord Barkis.|我们得把你打扮得让巴克斯男爵看得上眼

Lord Barkis?.|巴克斯男爵?

He will make a fine husband.|他一定会是个好丈夫

Aye. A fortuitous turn of events indeed.|他给我的条件非常优厚

A far better prospect this time.|比上次那个好得多的人选

But I do not love him. You cannot make me do this.|可我并不爱他,你们不能强迫我嫁给他

-We must. -Please, I beg of you.|-我们一定要这么做 -求求你们了!

There must be another way.|一定还有其他的办法

Without your marriage to Lord Barkis...|如果你不嫁给他

...we shall be forced, penniless, into the street.|我们只能被迫沿街乞讨了

We are destitute.|我们太穷了

But Victor...|可是…维克特…

Victor Van Dort has gone, child.|孩子,维克特·范杜已经跑了

You shall marry Lord Barkis tomorrow.|明天你就要嫁给巴克斯男爵了…

-According to plan. -According to plan.|按照计划!

Oh, my dear. Oh, don't look at me that way.|呃…亲爱的,别这样看我

You have only to suffer this union until death do us part.|你不必为我们的结合而受苦,只有死才能将我们分开…

And that will come sooner than you think.|那…比你想像的来得更快

[寻人启事]

Oh, it's almost dawn! Where could he be?.|天啊,我们完了…他会在哪里?

Victor Van Dort elopes with corpse!|维克特·范杜和僵尸私奔

Heartbroken bride to wed wealthy newcomer!|心碎的新娘,决定嫁给富有的新追求者

Wealthy newcomer?. It cannot be.|富有的新追求者!?我不信

Did he say corpse?.|他刚才说“僵尸”?

Oh, don't be ridiculous. What corpse would marry our Victor?.|别这么荒谬,僵尸怎能结婚!

Oh, Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.|梅修,别再咳啦!

Mayhew, are you trying to kill us?.|梅修,你想害死我们呀!

I think he's trying to kill us.|他或许真想害死我们

I...|嗨!

...think you dropped this.|我想这个是你掉的

I'm sorry.|对不起

I'm sorry I lied to you about wanting to see my parents.|对不起,我骗你说想去看我父母

It's just this whole day hasn't gone quite, well...|今天实在是不怎么……顺利

...according to plan.|没有按照计划

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Pardon my enthusiasm.|原谅我的“忘情”

I like your enthusiasm.|我喜欢你的“忘情”

-New arrival! New arrival! -Lights up!|-新人来咯!新人来咯! -听到啦!

Hurry up, boys!|赶快

Drinks for everyone.|想点什么?

Another pint, sir?.|再来一个派?

-No, no. Just a half. -No, no. Just a half.|不不不,只要半个就好

It is impossible to get good help anymore.|噢…怎么搞的!

Welcoming committee, coming through! Coming through!|我是欢迎委员,借过,借过

-My name's Plum. Miss Plum. -Mayhew?.|-我叫梅子…梅子小姐 -梅修?

Mayhew! How nice to see...|梅修…真高兴见到你

I'm so sorry.|啊~我很难过

Oh, yeah. Actually, though, I feel great.|嗯~其实我感觉很好

Hurry up, boys. Can you not see the gentleman is parched?.|孩子们,快!难道看不出来,这位先生快成“干”啦

Mayhew, I have to get back.|梅修…我得回去

They all must be worried sick. How is everyone?.|你一定病得不轻,其他人还好吗?

Well, they're still wondering where you slipped off to.|他们还在猜你去了哪里

Oh, and Miss Victoria...|哦~维多利亚小姐…

Yes?. Yes, how is she?.|是…是…她好吗?

Well, she's getting married this evening.|呃…她今晚要结婚了

What?. Married to who?.|什么?和谁结婚?

Some newcomer, Lord Somebody-or-Other.|新来的人,叫什么男爵的

But that's impossible!|不可能!

Yeah, with you gone and all...|呃~你不见了…

I guess they didn't wanna waste the cake.|我猜他们不想浪费这次机会

But how could she?.|但…她怎么能

Women, you can't live with them.|呵~她和他怎能共同生活

You can't live with...|她不能…

Time to pick up the pieces and... You know, and move on, I suppose.|我想他们在收拾残局,日子还得过下去呢

Speaking of picking up the pieces?.|说到残局…谁来帮我收拾一下

Victor?. Where are you going?.|维克特,你要去哪儿?

Miss Victoria, we must leave for the church now.|维多利亚小姐,我们得上路去教堂了

Yesterday I thought my wedding would be happy.|我原以为结婚会使人喜悦

Now I feel like I'm caught in the tide, pulled out to sea.|但我现在觉得在随波逐流,漂向茫茫大海

The sea leads to many places, dearie.|大海可以漂向任何地方

Maybe you'll land somewhere better.|或许你会漂到一处更好的地方

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.|用这蜡烛… 我在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.|用这戒指… 你愿做我的妻子吗?

I now pronounce you man and wife.|现在…我宣布你们成为夫妻

Oh, oh, dear.

I'm too late.|太迟了

Oh, Mrs. Plum, what am I to do?.|我该怎么办?

He just walked off without saying a word. Are all men like this?.|他没留下只字片语,男人都是这样?

Well, I'm afraid none of them are very bright.|恐怕男人没一个聪明的

They get something stuck in their heads and you can't do a thing with them.|他们连脑袋里有什么东西都不知道

My dear, we have to talk.|亲爱的,我们得谈谈

-Let me tell her, please. Let me tell her. -What?.|-让我来告诉她…让我来告诉她…嘿嘿 -什么?

There is a complication with your marriage.|你们的婚姻出了点状况

I don't understand.|我不懂

The vows are binding only until death do you part.|结婚誓言是两人相守的契约,不可违背,只有一方死亡才能使你们分离

What are you saying?.|你想说什么?

Death has already parted you.|死亡已经让你们分离了

If he finds out, he'll leave.|万一他知道了,一定会离开我

There must be something you can do.|你一定有办法的

Well, there is one way.|只有一个办法

Oh, please, please, let me tell her.|请…请…让我告诉她

It requires the greatest sacrifice.|这需要最大的牺牲

-Go on, get to the good part. -What is it?.|-继续…讲最精彩的地方 -到底是什么?

-We have to kill him! -What?.|-我们必须杀死他 -什么!

Victor would have to give up the life he had forever.|维克特必须永远放弃他的生命

He would need to repeat his vows in the land of the living...|他得回到人间,重复一次他的誓言

...and drink from the wine of ages.|然后再喝下寿终酒

Poison!|啊~为什么要这样?

This would stop his heart forever.|酒会使他的心跳永远终止

Only then would he be free to give it to you.|最后他才能从阳间解脱,与你长相厮守

I could never ask him.|我决不可能要求他这么做

You don't have to.|你不必要求我

I'll do it.|我愿意做

My boy, if you choose this path...|孩子,如果你选择了这条路

...you may never return to the world above.|你将永远无法回到上面的世界

Do you understand?.|懂吗?

I do.|我愿意

Gather round. Gather round, everybody.|靠过来,大家靠过来

We've decided to do this thing properly.|我们决定要正确地再做一次

So grab what you can and follow us.|带上该带的,跟我们走

We're moving this wedding party upstairs.|我们将在“楼上”举行婚礼

Upstairs?. I didn't know we had an upstairs.|“楼上”?我不知道还有楼上!

-Sounds creepy. -Let's go!|-听起来很可怕的样子 -我们走

A wedding, a wedding We're going to have a wedding|婚礼,婚礼,我们要举行婚礼

Hold on, Victor.|等等,维克特

You can't get married looking like that.|你不能这样子去结婚

The spiders think you're very cute But goodness knows you need a suit|蜘蛛们认为你很可爱,但你还需要一套西装

But have no fears, we're quite adept We'll have you looking lovely, lovely, lovely|别担心,我们很熟练,我们会使你看起来非常惹人爱

Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely yet|非常,非常,非常,惹人爱

A little stitch, a little tuck Some tender loving care|缝一针,打一摺,有耐心,有爱心

A little thread will fix you up And we've got plenty as you see|只要一点线就能装扮你,看看我们线很多

And personally guarantee Our quality repairs|我们亲自保证,你的装扮一定比以前好

A little here, I'll fix the mess We're going to do our very best|这里再一下就修补好了,我们一定尽全力

When everybody sees you They will all be quite impressed|大家见到你时,他们一定会非常地惊喜

They will all be quite impressed|他们一定会非常地惊喜

A wedding, we're going to have|婚礼,婚礼,我们要举行婚礼

A wedding cake is no mistake It must be quite sublime|婚礼蛋糕不能出错,一定要非常华丽

-We're missing something -Try some dust|-还缺点东西 -加一点灰尘

I wish I had more time|再多点时间就好了

Perhaps there's something I can do These bones might help a bit|或许我能帮一点忙,加点骨头也许有用

-Oh, my nose. -Sorry.|-噢~我的鼻子 -对不起

Wait a minute, that's it|等等,对了

-A little of that -A little of this|加点这个那个,就成啦

The perfect cake is hard to miss|这么完美的蛋糕,一定会是目光的焦点

A wedding, a wedding We're going to have|婚礼~我们要举行婚礼

A wedding|婚礼~

Huzzah, huzzah|呼呀~呼呀~

We're going to have a wedding A wedding|我们要举行婚礼~婚礼

Let's all give out a cheer'Cause the bride is getting married today|大家都出去欢呼,因为今天新娘要结婚

One thing you can surely say Is we will stand beside|你可以确定说,我们都将会出席

Until the end we will defend Our one and only bride|誓死护卫到底,我们唯一的新娘

Our bride-to-be, our bride-to-be Our lovely Corpse Bride|准新娘,准新娘,我们可爱的僵尸新娘

Huzzah! Hooray! Huzzah! Hooray!|呼呀~呼耶~

Our bride is getting married today|我们的新娘今天要结婚

-Oh, there she is. -Here she comes.|-她在那儿! -她来了!

Oh, oh, the bride is here|啊~哦~啊~我们的新娘来了

She's waited for this day For many a year|她等今天等了好几年

For this day, for this day Our hopes and our pride|因为今天,因为今天,我们盼望,我们骄傲

The bride is here Here comes the bride|新娘在这儿,新娘来了

Here comes the bride Here comes the bride|新娘来了!新娘来了

For this day, for this day Will last forever|因为今天,因为今天,将会永恒

And all of her friends Will work together|她所有的朋友都会一起来

To make it the perfect day She's always dreamed|让她梦想的日子最完美

Our hopes and our pride Our bride, our lovely bride|我们盼望,我们骄傲,我们可爱的准新娘

We're going to have a party Like nobody's ever seen|我们将会有一个空前盛大的喜宴

The living in the land above Will not know where they've been|上面的人们将会喜爱我们可爱的结婚戒指

The land above The party of the bride|上面的世界,上面的喜宴

Here comes the bride On this glorious day of days|新娘来了,最最荣耀的日子

Up to the land of the living|大步向前到世间…

To celebrate|去欢庆

Oh, dear.

Quiet down now, everyone.|大家请安静

Thank you.|谢谢

Elegant, cultured, radiant.|优雅,教养,容光焕发

Victoria has found a husband...|维多利亚找到一位…

...with all these qualities and more.|有这些品德的夫婿,甚至更多

Serendipity brought us together...|因缘际会让我们相遇

...and no force on earth could tear us apart.|世上没有任何力量能分开我们

There's an eye in me soup.|我汤里有只眼睛

Oh, sorry.|哦~对不起

Fetch me musket!|去拿我的枪来

Fetch your own musket. I'm off!|去拿你的枪

Coming through. Coming through.|借过,借过!

Excuse me, you don't know me, but I used to live in your dead mother.|嗨~小路先生,我以前住在你过世的母亲身上

Hey, hold on there.|嘿~等等

I love a woman with meat on her bones.|我爱骨头上有肉的女人

Finis, who invited these people?.|菲尼,这些人是谁?

They must be from your side of the family.|一定是你家那边的亲戚

Certainly not.|当然不是

Why, if my Grandfather Everglot could see this, he'd be turning in his grave.|希望祖父能看到,这地方快成了他的坟墓啦

Finis.|菲尼

Where do you keep the spirits?.|你把酒(灵魂)放哪儿了?

In other news, the dead walk the earth!|另一则消息:鬼门关 开啦!

Get back! Don't try and sneak up on me!|退后!别偷偷摸摸靠近我!

Get back!|退后!

I'll give you such a wallop.|你们这些家伙!

No.|不要!

Yeah.

Grandpa?.|祖父

-Bounder! -Sweetie pie.|甜心…小宝贝

-Monster. -Buttercup.|恶棍…滚开!

-Cad! -Gertrude!|葛楚(老婆)!

Alfred?.|海尔飞(老公)?

You've been dead for 15 years.|哦~你已经死了15年了

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.|坦白说,管它去死 [乱世佳人]之经典片段

Ethel!

Wait. That's it.|啊~就这么办

We're going to take whatever money we can and get out of here.|我们带上所有的钱…然后离开这里

Money?. What money?.|钱!什么钱?

Your dowry. It's my right!|你的嫁妆,是我该拿的

But my parents don't have any money.|我父母没钱

It's my marriage to you that will save them from the poorhouse.|是我嫁给你后,才能让他们脱离贫困

Th... The poorhouse?.|脱离…贫困!

You're lying. It isn't true. Tell me that you're lying!|少来,这不是真的,告诉我你在撒谎

Did things not go according to your plan, Lord Barkis?.|事情并未按照你的计划,巴克斯男爵

Well, perhaps in disappointment we are perfectly matched.|或许我们最相配的地方是… 对彼此都很失望

Be gone, ye demons from hell!|消失吧…地狱的魔鬼!

Back to the void from whence you came!|回你们原来的地方!

You shall not enter here.|你们不能进来

Back, back!|退后!退后!

Keep it down, we're in a church.|小声一点…我们在教堂里

Evening.

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Dearly beloved and departed...|亲爱的各位…和离开人世的

...we are gathered here today to join this man and this corpse in marriage.|我们聚在这里,见证这位男士和这位僵尸结合的婚姻

Victor?.|维克特!嘘!

Living first.|活人先说

With this hand...|用这只手…

...I will lift your sorrows.|我将带你走出忧伤困苦

Your cup will never empty...|你的酒杯永不干涸…

...for I will be your wine.|因为我将是你生命泉源之酒

Now you.|现在该你了

With this hand...|用这只手…

...I will lift your sorrows.|我将带你走出忧伤困苦

Your cup will never empty.|你的酒杯永不干涸…

For I will be...|我将是…

I will be...|我将是…

Go on, my dear.|继续呀,孩子

Your cup...|你的酒杯…

...will never empty...|永不干涸…

...for I will be...|因为我将是…

I will be your wine.|我将是你生命泉源之酒

She's having second thoughts.|她另有想法

I can't.|我不能

What's wrong?.|怎么啦?

This is wrong.|这不对

I was a bride.|我曾经是新娘

My dreams were taken from me.|我的梦想被人夺走了

Well, now...|但现在…

Now I've stolen them from someone else.|我却夺走了别人的梦想

I love you, Victor.|我爱你,维克特

But you're not mine.|但你不属于我

Victoria!|维多利亚

Oh, how touching.|真令人感动

I always cry at weddings.|婚礼上我总是会哭

Our young lovers together at last.|有情人终成眷属

Surely now they can live happily ever after.|当然他们可以从此过着幸福快乐的日子

But you forget...|但你别忘了…

...she's still my wife!|她还是我的妻子

I'll not leave here empty-handed!|我决不空手而归

You?.|你!

Emily?.|艾密莉?

You!|你!

But... But... I left you.|但…但… 我抛弃了你

For dead.|还害死了我

This woman is obviously delusional!|这女人显然在幻想

Sorry to cut things short, but we must be on our way.|对不起打断了你们,但我们得走了

Take your hands off her.|把你的手从她身上拿开

Do I have to kill you too?.|难道要我宰了你,才…

Victor, catch!|维克特,接着

Sorry.|对不起

I say, you're not playing fair, sir.|我说~打斗要公平

Touche, my dear.|真可惜,亲爱的

Get out.|滚出去

Oh, I'm leaving.|哦~我走啦…

But first a toast. To Emily.|但首先…敬艾密莉

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.|老是做伴娘,没做过真正的新娘

Tell me, my dear...|告诉我,亲爱的

...can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?.|一颗停止跳动的心,还能心碎吗?

Let me at him! Let me at him!|让我收拾他,让我收拾他

-No, don't hold me back. -Wait.|-别让他… -等等…

We must abide by their rules.|我们必须遵守他们的规则

We are amongst the living.|我们是在人间,他还是活人…

Well said.|说得好

Not anymore.|不再是(活人)啦

Yep, you're right. He's all yours.|你说对了,就交给你们吧

New arrival.|新来的人到了

Oh, Victor, I never thought I'd see you again.|哦~维克特,没想到还能再见面

Wait.|请留步

I made a promise.|我承诺过

You kept your promise.|你已经实现了诺言

You set me free.|你让我自由了

Now I can do the same for you.|现在我也能同样地对你

(纪念乔·拉恩夫特)

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频