首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
僵尸新娘 [ Corpse Bride] 2005 - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
11
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-26 15:58:24 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:3808次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

主演:强尼·戴普

主演:海伦娜·博纳姆·卡特

主演:艾密莉·华特森

主演:亚伯特·芬尼

主演:琼安娜·鲁米莉

主演:克理斯多佛·李

【 僵 尸 新 娘 】

主演:理查德·格兰特、翠西·奥曼、保尔·怀特郝斯

主演:麦可·高夫、安·瑞特、珍·何瑞特

(范杜特鱼店)

-Good morning. -Good morning.|-早安 -早安

Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal.|号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排

编剧:约翰·奥古斯、凯洛琳·汤姆森、潘蜜拉·派特勒

制片:蒂姆·波顿、爱丽森·艾芭特

Watch it!|小心点

导演:麦克·约翰逊、蒂姆·波顿

-It's a beautiful day -It's a rather nice day|-今天是个好日子 -的确不错的日子

A day for a glorious wedding|婚礼的大喜之日

A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear|亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排

A rehearsal for a glorious wedding|这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排

Assuming nothing happens That we don't really know|希望不要发生意外

That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show|来打断我们的好事

And that's why everything Every last little thing|所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go|任何细节都必须…

-According to plan -Our son will be married|-按照计划进行 -我们的儿子要结婚了

-According to plan -Our family carried|-按照计划 -我们的家族就能…

Elevated to the heights of society|一步跨入上流社会

-To the costume balls -In the hallowed halls|-挤进化装舞会 -挤进皇庭宫殿

Rubbing elbows with the finest|和权贵擦肩往来

Having crumpets with Her Highness|和女王共进点心

We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen|我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶

We'll forget everything That we've ever, ever been|彻底忘却以往的身份

-Blimey! It's my dress is caught. -Begging your pardon, ma' am.|-噢…我的裙子卡住了 -糟糕…

-Come on, dear. -It's not me. It's my dress is caught.|-亲爱的…用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子

Where is Victor?. We might be late.|维克特在哪?我们要迟到了

Fish merchants.|鱼贩子!

-It's a terrible day -Now, don't be that way|-真是个糟糕的日子 -啊~ 别这样

It's a terrible day for a wedding|今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕

It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in|我们怎么会落得如此狼狈

That has led to this ominous wedding|才会换来这该死的婚礼

How could our family have come to this?|咱们家怎么会潦倒至此

To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche|得把女儿嫁给暴发平民

-They're so common -So coarse|-他们真庸俗 -真粗鄙

-Oh, it couldn't be worse -Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree|-糟得不能再糟了 -不能再糟?这我可不同意

They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy|有人是地主,有人破产

Without a penny to their name|有人是贵族却身无分文

Just like you and me|就像你…和我!

Oh, dear.|呃…天啊!

And that's why everything Every last little thing|所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go|任何细节都必须…

[维多利亚儿时]

-According to plan -Our daughter will wed|-…按照计划进行 -女儿要嫁人

-According to plan -Our family led|-按照计划 -家族就能…

From the depths of deepest poverty|…脱离贫困

-To the noble realm -Of our ancestry|重回祖先时的显赫

And who would have guessed In a million years|谁会想得到

-That our daughter with a face -Of an otter in disgrace|相貌如此平庸的女儿

Would provide our ticket To a rightful place|却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位

Oh, Hildegarde.|噢!希嘉德…

What if Victor and I don't like each other?.|万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办?

As if that has anything to do with marriage.|哈…这和婚姻有何关系!

Do you suppose your father and I like each other?.|你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗?

Surely you must a little?.|你们当然… 起码有一点吧?

-Of course not. -Of course not.|当然没有

Get those corsets laced properly.|把衣带绑妥当了

I can hear you speak without gasping.|看你说话连气都喘不过来

You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.|这次你一定得成功,维克特

-Now, all you have to do is reel her in. -I'm already reeling, Mother.|-你只要照着做就行啦 -我已经照着做了

Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?.|维多利亚·艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么的?

Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.|呃…胡说!我们不比艾弗格拉家差

I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.|我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚

But I've never even spoken to her.|但…我从没和她说过话

Well, at least we have that in our favor.|这起码对我们有利

Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.|梅修,拜托别再咳了

Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.|婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了

You'd think a lifetime watching us...|这辈子看着我们夫妻俩…

Might have taught her that|她总该学到了吧

-Might have taught her that -Everything must be perfect|-她总该学到了吧 -凡事都不能出差错

-Everything must be perfect -Everything must be perfect|凡事都得完美…完美…

Perfect That's why everything|…完美,所以任何事情

Every last little thing|任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go|任何细节都必须…

According to plan|按照计划进行

Look at the way you're standing.|看看你站着的样子

You look like you got rickets or something...|不像话!你得…  呃…呵呵!

Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur! Such impeccable taste!|哇~天啊! 真是富丽堂皇,太有品味啦!

Oh, beautiful, innit?.|哦~很美,是吧?

It's not as big as our place, dear.|比艾菲家差了点儿

-Bit shabby really, isn't it?. -Shut up.|-呃…不是。很破旧 -闭嘴!呵呵!

Lord and Lady Everglot...|这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人

...Mr. and Mrs. Van Dort.|这是范杜夫妇

Why, you must be Miss Victoria.|你一定是维多利亚小姐

Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over 20. No. Oh, yes.|我打赌…你看上去绝对不超过20岁

Smile, darling, smile.|微笑,亲爱的,微笑

Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.|哈啰…很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍

Thank you.|哦…呵呵…谢谢您

We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.|请至西厢房暂歇

Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.|请走这边

Oh, I love what you've done with the place. Who is your decorator?.|哦~装饰得太棒了!谁是你们的设计师?

Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.|磁砖地该清,窗帘布该洗

My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.|噢~我丈夫老是疯言疯语,别管他

Yes, it's usually best.|哈~对啦

-Do forgive me. -You play beautifully.|-原谅我的唐突 -你弹得真好听

I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well...|我…我…我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼了

Excuse me.|对不起

Mother won't let me near the piano.|母亲不许我靠近钢琴

Music is improper for a young lady.|音乐不适合年轻女士

Too passionate, she says.|她说音乐太激情

If I may ask, Miss Everglot...|容我冒昧…请问…艾弗格拉小姐…

...where is your chaperon?.|你的…女仆呢?

Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...|或许…在这种情形下

...you could call me Victoria.|你可以叫我维多利亚

Yes, of course. Well...|哦~是的

-Victoria... -Yes, Victor.|-维多利亚 -嗯,维克特

Tomorrow, we are to be m...|明天我们就要……

M... M...|结…结…结…

-Married. -Yes. Married.|-结婚 -对!结…婚

Since I was a child, I've... I've dreamt of my wedding day.|我从小就梦想着自己的婚礼之日

I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.|我一直希望能找到我深爱的人

Someone to spend the rest of my life with.|一个能和我白头偕老的人

-Silly, isn't it?. -Yes, silly.|-有点傻…是吧? -是…傻…呵

No. No, not at all, no.|不…不…一点都不傻…不傻

Oh, dear. I'm sorry.|哦~糟糕!对不起

What impropriety is this?.|这太没规矩了!

You shouldn't be alone together.|你们俩不能独处

Here it is, one minute before 5, and you're not at the rehearsal.|现在差一分就五点了,你们居然还没去彩排

Pastor Galswells is waiting. Come at once.|高斯威牧师在等你们,马上过来

[三小时后]

Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again.|范杜少爷,从头再来一遍

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.|用这只手… 我将带你走出忧伤困苦

Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.|你的杯永不干涸… 因为我将是你生命泉源之酒

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.|用这蜡烛… 我在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this ring, I ask you to be mine."|用这戒指… 你愿做我的妻子吗?

-Let's try it again. -Yes. Yes, sir.|-我们再来演习一遍 -好的,没问题

With this candle...|用这蜡烛…

This candle...|这蜡烛…

This candle.|这蜡烛…

-Shall I get up there and do it for him?. -Don't get all aflutter, dear.|-你干脆上去替他做 -亲爱的,别这样宠他

With this candle...|用这蜡烛…

Continue!|继续!

Get the door, Emil.|艾密尔,去开门

Let's just pick it up at the candle bit.|就从蜡烛这里再开始

A Lord Barkis, sir.|主人,是巴克斯男爵

I haven't a head for dates.|我不确定婚礼的日期

Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony.|显然我比婚礼早来了一天

-ls he from your side of the family?. -I can't recall.|-他是你家那边的亲戚吗? -我想不起来了

Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis.|艾密尔,给巴克斯男爵看坐

Do carry on.|请…继续

Let's try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?.|那我们就再来一次吧,范杜少爷?

-Yes. Yes, sir. Certainly. -Right.|-是…是…当然 -好吗?

Right. Oh, right!|好…噢…当然好!

-With this... This... -Hand.|-用这只… -手!

With this hand...|用这只手…

...I... With...|我将…噢!

Three steps, three!|三步…走三步!

Can you not count?. Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?.|你不会算吗?难道你不想结婚了吗,范杜少爷?

-No! No. -You do not?.|-不是 -你不想结婚!?

No! I meant, no, I do not not wish to be married.|不是!我不是不想结婚

That is, I want very much to...|我其实非常想……噢!

Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?.|专心点儿!你不会没带戒指来吧?

The ring?. Yes. Of course.|戒指…是…当然有

-Dropping the ring. -Oh, no, he's dropped the ring!|戒指居然掉了!

-This boy doesn't want to get married. -How disgraceful!|-看你是不想结婚啦! -丢脸啊!

Excuse me. Got it!|对不起……找到啦

Out of the way, you ninny.|滚开…你这笨蛋!

Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there's a woman on fire! Help! Emergency!|噢…老天…救命…叫急救…

-Oh, I hope it doesn't stain. -Stop fanning it, you fool.|-噢…别把我礼服薰黑了 -别踩啦!

-Get a bucket, get a bucket. -I'm on my way, dear. Yes. Oh, dear!|-去拿水…去拿水 -我这就去,亲爱的

Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.|够啦!除非他完全准备好了,否则这婚礼不能举行

Young man, learn your vows.|年轻人…学好…说结婚誓言

Well, he's quite the catch, isn't he?.|呵…瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿!

Oh, Victoria.|噢……维多利亚

She must think I'm such a fool. This day couldn't get any worse.|她一定觉得我傻透了,今天真是糟糕透了

Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!|注意,注意!彩排搞砸了,范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟!

Fishy fiance could be canned!|婚礼可能会被取消!

Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!|艾弗格拉和范杜的婚礼彩排,被范杜家的儿子搞砸了

It really shouldn't be all that difficult.|其实也没有什么难的

It's just a few simple vows.|就是几句简单的誓约

With this hand, I will take your wine.|用这只手…我要你的妻子…

No.|哎!不对

With this hand...|用这只手…

...I will cup your...|我要你的杯子…

Oh, goodness, no.|天啊,又不对

With this...|用…这…

With this...|用…

With this candle, I will...|这只蜡烛用…我将…

I will...|我将…

I will set your mother on fire.|都是我自己的错

Oh, it's no use.|没用的

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.|用这只手… 我将带你走出忧伤困苦

Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.|你的酒杯永不干涸… 因为我将是你生命泉源之酒

Mrs. Everglot.|啊…艾弗格拉夫人

You look ravishing this evening.|您今晚光艳照人

What's that, Mr. Everglot?. Call you "Dad"?. If you insist, sir.|您说什么,艾弗格拉先生?称呼您父亲?如果您坚持

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.|用这蜡烛… 我在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this ring...|用这戒指…

...I ask you to be mine.|你愿做我的妻子吗?

I do.|我愿意

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You may kiss the bride.|你可以吻新娘了

-A new arrival. -He must've fainted.|-新来的人 -他一定晕过去了

-Are you all right?. -What...?. What happened?.|-你还好吧? -发…发生什么事了?

By Jove, man. Looks like we've got ourselves a breather.|小子,看来你免费得到个新娘

-Does he have a dead brother?. -He's still soft.|-他有个死掉的哥哥吗? -他的尸体还是软的

A toast, then.|干杯!

To the newlyweds.|祝福新婚夫妇

Newlyweds?.|新婚夫妇?

In the woods, you said your vows so perfectly.|刚在森林里,你说的结婚誓言…太完美了

I did?.|我说了?

I did.|我真的说了!

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!|快醒来!快醒来!快醒来!

Coming through, coming through.|借过…借过

My name is Paul, I am the head waiter.|我叫骨骨,是…侍者…哈哈

I will be creating your wedding feast.|我来安排你的婚礼喜筵

Wedding feast! I'm salivating.|婚礼喜筵,我要庆祝婚礼

Maggots.|是蛆蛆,呵呵

Keep away!|别靠近我!

I've got a... I've got a dwarf.|我有…我有… 一个侏儒

And I'm not afraid to use him. I want some questions. Now!|必要时,我可不怕用他,我要一些[疑问],现在就要!

-Answers. I think you mean "answers." -Thank you, yes, answers.|-是[答案],我想你说的是答案 -谢谢,是[答案]

I need answers. What's going on here?. Where am l?.|我要答案,这里是怎么回事?我在什么地方?

Who are you?.|你们是谁?

Well, that's kind of a long story.|呃…说来话长

What a story it is.|不凡的故事!

A tragic tale of romance, passion...|悲剧的故事,浪漫的爱情,火辣的热情…

...and murder most foul.|…还有最阴毒的谋杀

This is gonna be good.|真是精彩万分

Hit it, boys.|来吧,孩子们

Hey, give me a listen You corpses of cheer|嗨~听我细细道来,你们这些快乐的僵尸

At least those of you Who still got an ear|你们如果还有耳朵,就听我讲述

I'll tell you a story Make a skeleton cry|这个让骷髅都为之动容的故事

Of our own jubiliciously Lovely Corpse Bride|是关于我们喜悦又可爱的僵尸新娘

Die, die, we all pass away|死吧!死吧!我们迟早都会死

But don't wear a frown Because it's really okay|别皱眉,其实也没什么

You might try and hide And you might try and pray|你可以逃避,也可以祈祷

But we all end up the remains of the day|但你终将成为一具尸骨

That's right.|哦~是这样

Well, our girl was a beauty Known for miles around|我们的女孩儿以前是远近闻名的美人

When a mysterious stranger Came into town|某日一位陌生人来到镇上

He was plenty good-looking But down on his cash|他英俊潇洒但却是个穷光蛋

And our poor little baby She fell hard and fast|我们的可人儿很快地陷入爱河

When her daddy said no She just couldn't cope|父亲却不答应,她无力反抗

So our lovers came up With a plan to elope|所以这对恋人计划私奔

Die, die, we all pass away|死吧!死吧!我们迟早都会死

But don't wear a frown Because it's really okay|别皱眉,其实也没什么

You might try and hide And you might try and pray|你可以逃避,也可以祈祷

But we all end up The remains of the day|但你终将成为尸骨一具

That's right.|哦~是这样

Okay. Oh, yeah. Come on, boys, pick it up.|啊~好吧,好耶,孩子们,继续来

Yeah. Like it.|耶~喜欢吧

Okay, Chancy, take it.|乔西~该你啦

Yeah.|啊~

Yeah!|耶~

That's nice.|是啊~是啊

So they conjured up a plan To meet late at night|所以他们计划深夜碰面

They told not a soul Kept the whole thing tight|没告诉任何人,也没走漏风声

Now, her mother's wedding dress Fit like a glove|她穿上母亲的婚纱,如手套般合身

You don't need much When you're really in love|他说你不必带多少,我们有爱情就够了

Except for a few things Or so I'm told|我是这么听说的

Like the family jewels And a satchel of gold|只要家里的珠宝和一袋黄金

Then next to the graveyard By the old oak tree|然后在一个黑雾弥漫的夜

On a dark foggy night At a quarter to 3|2点45分来墓园旁的老橡树下

She was ready to go But where was he?|她准备好了要私奔,但他在哪儿呢?

And then?|然后呢?

-She waited -And then?|-她苦苦等待 -然后呢?

-There in the shadows, was it her man? -And then?|-出现了一个人影…是他吗? -然后呢?

-Her little heart beat so loud -And then?|-她的心头小鹿乱撞 -然后呢?

And then, baby, everything went black|然后她…眼前一黑

Now, when she opened her eyes She was dead as dust|当她张开眼睛时,她的生命已灰飞湮灭

Her jewels were missing And her heart was bust|珠宝消失了踪影,她的心已破碎

So she made a vow Lying under that tree|所以她躺在树下立誓

That she'd wait for her true love To come set her free|等待真爱来给她自由

Always waiting for someone To ask for her hand|一直等着愿意牵起她手的人

Then out of the blue Comes this groovy young man|突然来个衣着光鲜的年轻人

Who vows forever To be by her side|他发誓要永远追随陪伴着她

And that's the story Of our Corpse Bride|这就是我们美丽僵尸新娘的故事

Die, die, we all pass away|死吧!死吧!我们迟早都会死

But don't wear a frown, Because it's really okay|别皱眉,其实也没什么

You might try and hide And you might try and pray|你可以逃避,也可以祈祷

But we all end up The remains of the day|但你终将成为一具尸骨

Yeah.

Victoria, come away from the window.|维多利亚,别在窗前等

Oh, I'm sure he'll be back shortly.|我确定他很快就会回来

He's terrified of the dark. In fact, when he was a boy...|他非常怕黑,事实上,他小时候…

...he used to wet his combinations regularly, didn't he, William?.|就常常吓得尿裤子

Enter.|进来

Lord Barkis. I trust the room is to your liking.|啊…巴克斯男爵,我想你一定无事不登三宝殿

Thank you, you are a most gracious hostess.|谢谢,你是我所知最高贵的女主人

Which is why it pains me to be the bearer of such bad news.|为此我感深痛苦地带给你们一个不幸的消息

Would you care to repeat tonight's headline for us?.|你能重复今晚的头条新闻吗?

Hear ye, hear ye!|注意…注意…

Victor Van Dort seen this night on the bridge in the arms of a mystery woman!|今晚维克特·范杜和一位神秘的女子,被人看见在一座桥上

The dark-haired temptress and Master Van Dort slipped away into the night!|然后这黑发诱人的女子和范杜少爷便消失在夜色中

And now, the weather. Scattered showers...|再次报导气象…

Enough! That will be all.|停!这样就够了

Mystery woman?. He doesn't even know any women!|神秘女子!?他根本不认识其他女人

Or so you thought.|呃…随你说吧

Do call for me if you need my assistance...|如果需要我帮助随时通知我…

...in any way.|任何需要

Good heavens, Finis, what should we do?.|天啊,菲尼斯,我们该怎么办?

Fetch me musket.|拿我的枪来

William, do something.|威廉,别愣着

The town crier probably just had a slow news day.|呃…今天没什么大事

You know how it is, you need a little something to cry about.|你知道会怎样吧,镇民一定会把小事拿来小题大作

Regardless, we are one groom short for the wedding tomorrow.|我不管…没有新郎,婚礼办不成了

Not to mention the financial implications.|我们的经济问题怎么办呢?

A most scandalous embarrassment for us all.|最令我们所有人汗颜的丑闻

Oh, give us a chance to find him, we beg of you.|求你给我们最后的机会去找他

-Just give us until dawn. -Very well. Till dawn.|-在天亮之前 -好吧,天亮前

Victor, darling, where are you?.|亲爱的维克特,你在哪儿?

If you ask me, your boyfriend is kind of jumpy.|要我说,你的男友有点儿神经兮兮的

He's not my boyfriend, he's my husband.|他不是我男友,是我丈夫

Victor, where have you gone?.|维克特,你去哪里了?

I'll keep an eye out for him.|我用眼睛替你盯着他

Victor?.|维克特

There he goes, there he goes! He's... He's getting away!|他在那儿,他在那儿… 想要逃跑

Quick, quick, after him!|快…快追

Victor.|维克特

[二手市场]

Thank you.|谢谢

Victor!|维克特

Where are you?.|你在哪儿?

Victor?.|维克特

Where have you gone?.|你去哪儿啦?

Married, huh?. I'm a widow.|你结婚了,是吧?我是个寡妇

Oh, how rude. He went that way!|噢…真粗鲁,他往那这走

Victor.|维克特

Victor, darling.|亲爱的维克特

Please. There's been a mistake. I'm not dead.|求求你,这一定是误会,我还没死

Excuse me. Excuse me.|对不起,对不起

-Excuse me. -Excuse me.|借过

-Thank you. -Thank you.|谢谢

Victor.|维克特

-Dead end. -Victor!|-死胡同 -维克特…

Hello!|哈啰

Could have used the stairs, silly.|怎么不走楼梯呢,小傻瓜

Isn't the view beautiful?. It takes my breath away.|看这景色多美!美得令我“窒息”

Well, it would if I had any.|如果我还有“呼吸”的话

Isn't it romantic?.|真浪漫,不是吗?

Look, I am terribly sorry about what's happened to you...|对于在你身上发生的一切,我很抱歉

...and I'd like to help, but I really need to get home.|我也很想帮你,可我真的得回家

-This is your home now. -But I don't even know your name.|-现在这儿就是你的家啦 -可我连你的名字都不知道

Well, that's a great way to start a marriage.|婚姻还能这样开始啊!

Shut up!|闭嘴!

-It's Emily. -Emily.|-是艾密莉 -艾密莉

Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you.|啊,差点忘了,我有东西送你

It's a wedding present.|结婚礼物

Thank you.|感谢了

Scraps?.|小碎?

Scraps!|小碎!

My dog, Scraps!|我的狗狗小碎!

Oh, Scraps, what a good boy.|乖狗狗小碎

I knew you'd be happy to see him.|我就知道,你一定很高兴见到他

Who's my good boy?. Sit. Sit, Scraps, sit.|谁是我的乖狗狗?坐下,小碎…

Good boy, Scraps. Roll over. Roll over.|真乖,打滚,打滚

Good boy, Scraps. Play dead.|小碎,好狗狗,装死

Sorry.|对不起

Oh, what a cutie.|哦…好个小可爱

You should have seen him with fur.|有毛的时候更可爱

Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this.|我母亲从来不让小碎耍把戏

But then again, she never approved of anything.|其实…她从没认同过任何事情

Do you think she would have approved of me?.|你认为她会接受我吗?

You're lucky you'll never have to meet her.|你很幸运,可以不用同她打交道

Well, actually...|噢,事实上…

...now that you mention it, I think you should.|既然你提到了,我想你应该见见她

In fact, since we're, you know...|既然…我们都…

...married, you should definitely meet her.|…结婚了,按理你应该见见她

And my father too. We should go and see them right now.|还有我父亲,我们应该马上去见他们!

What a fantastic idea! Where are they buried?.|好主意!他们埋在哪儿?

-What?. What is it?. -They're not from around here.|-怎么了? -他们…不在这里

Where are they?.|那是在哪里?

Oh, they're still alive.|哦…他们还活着

-I'm afraid so. -Well, that is a problem.|-很抱歉,是的 -噢…这倒是个问题

What's that, Scraps?.|你说什么,小碎?

Oh, no, we couldn't possibly.|不,可不能去…

-Oh, well, if you put it like that. -What?.|-哦…他的确是 -说什么?

Elder Gutknecht.|骨奈克老人

Scraps.|嘘…小碎!

Elder Gutknecht...|骨奈克老人…

...are you there?.|你在吗?

Hello?. Is anyone home?.|哈啰!有人在家吗?

Hello?.|哈啰

There you are!|你在这儿呢!

Oh, my dear. There you are.|哦,亲爱的,是你吗?

I've brought my husband, Victor.|我把我丈夫带来了…维克特

What's that?. Husband?.|你说什么?丈夫?

Pleasure to meet you, sir.|很荣幸认识你,先生

We need to go up. Upstairs?. To visit the land of the living.|我们得“上去”…楼上,去拜访人间

Land of the living?.|人间?

Oh, my dear.|不过,亲爱的…

Please, Elder Gutknecht.|求你了,骨奈克

Now, why go up there, when people are dying to get down here?.|为什么要上去?上面的人想下来,都想死了

Sir, I beg you to help. It means so much to me...|求你帮我们,先生这对我太重要了…

-Us. -I don't know, it's just not natural.|-对我们 -我不知道…这不合自然法则

Please, Elder Gutknecht.|求求你啦,骨奈克

Surely there must be something you can do.|你一定有办法的

Let me see what I can do.|嗯…让我想想能怎么做

Where did I put that book?.|那本书放哪儿了?

I left it here somewhere.|不在这儿,就在什么地方

There's the one.|啊…就是这本!

I have it.|找到了

A Ukrainian haunting spell. Just the thing for these quick trips.|乌克兰的巫咒,正好派上用场

-So glad you thought of this. -Me too.|-幸好他想起来了 -是啊

Now, then...|好啦,嗝……

...where were we?.|说到哪儿了?

The Ukrainian haunting spell?.|乌克兰的巫咒

Here we have it. Ready?.|好啦,有了… 准备好了吗?

Just remember, when you want to come back, say "Hopscotch."|记住!想回来时就念咒语:“跳房子”

-Hopscotch?. -That's it.|-跳房子? -对

I spent so long in the darkness...|我们在黑暗里呆了太久

...I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.|我都快忘了这月色有多美

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Hey, I think you dropped something.|我想你掉了什么

Hold on, hold on.|等一下,等一下

I think I should prepare Mother and Father for the big news.|我想在告诉父母这么大个消息前,先给他们一点心理准备

I'll go ahead and you...|我先去,你就…

...wait here.|等在这儿

-Perfect. -I won't be long.|-好极了 -不会太久的…

Stay right here. I'll be right back.|乖乖呆在这儿… 我马上就回来

Okay.|好

No peeking.|不许偷看哦

If ever I see that Van Dort boy...|再看到那范杜小子时

...I'll strangle him with my bare hands.|我要用双手掐死他

Your hands are too fat, and his neck is too thin.|你的手太肥,他的脖子又太细

You'll have to use a rope.|还是用绳子吧

This is the voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say.|我,是你良心的声音,听我说…

I have a bad feeling about that boy. You know he is no...|对那个男孩,我有不祥的预感,你涉世太浅,还不懂…

Go chew someone else's ear for a while.|去别人的脑袋里待一阵子吧

Victor has gone to see his parents, just like he said.|维克特去见他父母了,就像他说的一样

If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I would say that you had lost your mind!|要不是我就住在你脑子里,还会以为你得了失心疯呢

I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long.|我相信这么久没回来,一定有他的理由

I am sure he does. Why don't you go ask him?.|真的哩,那你为什么不去问他?

All right, I will.|好,我会的

After all, he couldn't get far with those cold feet.|再说,两只脚冻僵了,他也跑不远

-Victoria. -Victor?. I'm so happy to see you.|-维多利亚! -维克特?真高兴见到你!

Come by the fire. Where have you been?. Are you all right?.|快到壁炉边来,你到哪儿去了?没事吧?

I... I...|我…我…

Oh, dear.|哎!

You're as cold as death. What's happened to you?.|你像个死人一样冰冷,发生什么事啦?

Your coat.|你的外套!

Victoria, I confess.|维多利亚…我承认

This morning I was terrified of marriage.|今天上午,我本来很惧怕婚姻

But then, on meeting you, I felt I should be with you always...|但见到了你,就觉得应该和你厮守

...and that our wedding could not come soon enough.|恨不得我们婚礼尽早举行

Victor, I feel the same.|维克特,我也是这么想的

Victoria, I se... I se...|维多利亚!我…被骗…

I seem to find myself married.|我被骗结了婚

And you should know it's unexpected.|你要知道那只是意外

My darling, I just wanted to meet...|亲爱的,我就是想见见…

Darling?. Who's this?.|亲爱的…这是…?

-Who is she?. -I'm his wife.|-她是谁? -我,是他的妻子

-Victor?. -Victoria, wait. You don't understand.|-维克特? -等等,维多利亚,你不明白

She's dead. Look.|她是个死人,你看

Hopscotch.|“跳房子”

No! No! Victoria!|不!不!维多利亚!

You lied to me!|你骗我!

Just to get back to that other woman.|回去就为了找另一个女人!

Don't you understand?. You're the other woman.|你还不明白?你才是第三者

No! You're married to me. She's the other woman.|不!你娶的是我!她才是第三者!

She's got a point.|她说得有道理

And I thought... I thought this was all going so well.|我还以为… 一切都进行得很顺利

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频