首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
纳尼亚传奇:狮子、女巫、魔衣橱 [The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe] 2005 - cd1/3
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
15
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-02-05 20:50:36 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2396次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Edmund! Get away from there!|爱德蒙!快过来!

Peter! What do you think you're doing?|彼得!你怎么这么不懂事?

Peter, quickly, the shelter. Now!|彼得,快!躲起来!

- Come on! - Wait...|- 快! - 等下...

Come on, leave it!|快,离开这里!

[girl] Mommy!|妈咪!

Lucy, come on!|露西,快跟我来!

- Come on, quickly! - Run!|- 快,快点儿! - 快跑!

- [crying] - Run!|快跑!

- [shrieking] - [explosion]|- 快啊! - 妈妈!

- Hurry! - Mum!

- Wait! Dad! - Ed!|- 等等,爹地... - 爱德蒙!

- Edmund, no! - I'll get him!|- 爱德蒙,别回去! - 我去拉他回来!

- Peter, come back! - Ed! Come here!|- 彼得,回来! - 爱德蒙!过来!

- Edmund! Get down! - [explosion]|爱德蒙!快趴下!

- Come on, you idiot, run! - [grunting]|跟我走, 你这傻瓜,快!

Get out!|快跑!

- [engines droning] - [breathing heavily]

Come on!|快过来!

Hurry!|赶紧!

Why can't you think of anyone but yourself? You're so selfish!|你就不能为别人找想吗?真自私!

- You could've got us killed! - [mother] Stop it!|- 就因为你,大家差点送命! - 别说了

- [mother] It's OK. Shh. - [muffled explosions]|没关系的,嘘...

[crying]

Why can't you just do as you're told?|你就不能乖乖听话吗?

- [chattering] - [whistle blowing]

Alms for the poor. Alms for the poor.|可怜可怜穷苦人吧...

God bless you, sir.|上帝保佑您,先生...

[over PA] Children and evacuation staff...|儿童以及撤离人员家属...

You need to keep this on, darling. All right?|亲爱的,别脱衣服,好吗? 会着凉的...

You warm enough? Good girl.|够暖和么?乖孩子...

[woman] Say hello to Auntie Laura. Goodbye, darling, we love you.|和劳拉姑姑问好, 再见,亲爱的,我们爱你...

If Dad were here, he wouldn't make us go.|爹地在的话, 是不会让我们走的

If Dad were here, it'd mean the war was over and we wouldn't have to.|要是爹地在这里,就意味着战争结束了, 我们当然不用离开!

You will listen to your brother, won't you, Edmund?|乖乖听哥哥的话, 好吗,爱德蒙?

Promise me you'll look after the others.|答应我,一定照顾好他们...

I will, Mum.|我会的,妈妈...

- Good man. - [man] All aboard! All aboard!|- 好孩子 - 请大家排队上车!...

- [woman] Bye, darling! - [girl] Bye!|- 再见,亲爱的! - 拜拜!

Susan.|苏珊

Be a big girl.|坚强些,懂事点儿...

[man] Hold on to your brother's hand. Don't let it go.|抓紧哥哥的手,千万别放开...

All right. Off you go.|好啦,你们去吧

- [man] All aboard! - [girl] Bye-bye. Love you.|- 请大家上车... - 拜拜,我们爱你...

[sniffling]

Hey, get off. I know how to get on a train by myself.|嘿,别扯我啊, 我知道怎么上火车!

Get off me!|别拉着我!

May I have your tickets, please? Tickets, please.|我能看看您的车票吗? 请出示车票...

- Peter. - [sighs]|彼得

- That's right. On you go. - Yes. Thank you.|- 可以了,你们可以上车了... - 好的,谢谢

Come along. Come along this way, please.|这边走, 请这边走...

Come on, Lucy. We have to stick together now.|好啦,露西....我们应该团结点

Everything's gonna be all right. It's gonna be fine.|没事的,不用怕

- [girl] Bye, Mommy! I love you! - [crying]|拜拜,妈咪!我爱您!

- Bye-bye, dear. - Bye! We'll miss you! See you soon.|- 再见,亲爱的... - 我们会想您的!再见!

- I love you, Mum! Bye! - See you soon!|- 我爱您,妈妈!再见! - 再见...

- Write to us, Mum! - Love you!|- 要给我们写信啊,妈妈! - 我爱你们!...

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

[screeching]

[man] Goosey Station. Goosey Station.|鹅塘站,鹅塘站...

Give me your hand. Let's get going.|拉上我的手... 我们走吧!

[whistling]

[engine sputtering]

[horn honking]

The professor knew we were coming.|教授知道我们会来吧...

Perhaps we've been incorrectly labeled.|会不会是标签上地点写错了...?

- [horse approaching] - [woman] Come on, hup!|快,噗...

And whoa. Whoa.|喔...

- Mrs. Macready? - I'm afraid so.|- 麦克里迪女士? - 没错儿

Is this it, then? Haven't you brought anything else?|就这样? 没其他东西了?

No, ma'am.|没...

It's just us.|就我们四个...

Small favors.|那就好

[Macready] Come on. Good girl. Come on. Come on.|驾,乖孩子... 驾,驾...

Professor Kirke is not accustomed to havin' children in this house.|科克教授这里不常有孩子光临...

And, as such, there are a few rules we need to follow.|所以... 你们必须得乖乖的守些规矩

There will no shoutin'.|屋子里禁止高声喧哗...

Or runnin'. No improper use of the dumbwaiter.|...也不准到处乱跑 不可以乱用小升降梯(送饭菜用)

No touchin' of the historical artifacts!|不准...碰古工艺品!

And above all,|总之,一句话...

there shall be no disturbin' of the professor.|...你们不可以打扰到教授的工作

[footsteps]

[gasps]|“昨夜,德国轰炸机...

[over radio] German aircraft carried out a number of attacks

on Great Britain last night.|突袭了大不列颠领土...

The raids, Which lasted for several hours...|轰炸持续了数小时之久...”

- [shuts off radio] - [Lucy sniffling]

The sheets feel scratchy.|睡这被子,我觉得痒痒的...

Wars don't last forever, Lucy. We'll be home soon.|战争不会持续多久的,露西, 我们很快就可以回家了...

- Yeah, if home's still there. - [sighs] lsn't it time you were in bed?|- 是啊,如果家还在的话... - 你是不是该上床睡觉了?!

- Yes, Mum. - Ed!|- 遵命,“妈妈”! - 爱德蒙!

You saw outside. This place is huge.|你该去四处瞧瞧, 这地方可宽敞了!

We can do whatever we want here.|我们爱怎么折腾就怎么折腾!

Tomorrow's going to be great.|明天我们会玩得很开心的!

Really.|相信我

[thunder rumbles]|“(器官)消化及循环双重职能的”...

[Susan] "Gastrovascular."

Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular.|认识么,彼得, “(器官)消化及循环双重职能的”...

- Is it Latin? - Yes.|- 是拉丁文吗? - 没错儿

Is it Latin for "worst game ever invented"?|在拉丁文中,是不是 “有史以来最无聊的游戏”的意思?

We could play hide and seek.|我们玩捉迷藏好了

But we're already having so much fun.|这个游戏我们不是玩得挺开心吗?

Come on, Peter, please.|来玩吧,彼得,求你了

Pretty please?|我真的很想玩儿...

- One, two, three, four... - What?|- 1,2,3,4... - 什么?...

[# Andrews Sisters: Oh Johnny Oh, Johnny Oh!]

...five, six, seven, eight,|...5,6,7,8...

nine, ten, 1 1...|9,10,11...

...24, 25, 26...|...24,25,26...

I was here first!|我先找到这里的!

[creaking]

[fly buzzing]

[Peter]...75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80,|...75,76,77,78,79,80...

81, 82, 83, 84,|81,82,83,84...

- 85, 86, 85, 86, 87, 88... - [thunder rumbles]|85,86,85,86,87,88...

...89, 90, 91, 92,|...89,90,91,92...

- 93, 94, 95... - [sighs]|93,94,95...

[gasps]

[rustling]

[hoofbeats]

[hooves approaching]

[screaming]

[stammering]

Were you hiding from me?|你是在躲着我么?

No.|哪里...

Uh, well...|呃,喔...

[stammering] I just... I...|我只是...我...

No. No. I-l-I just...|不...我...只是...

I was just, um... I didn't want to scare you.|我只是,呃... 不想吓着你...

If you don't mind my asking... what are you?|不介意我问问...你是谁吧?

Well, I'm a... [sighs] Well, I'm a faun.|喔,我是...我是只半人羊... (古罗马神话中半人半羊状的农牧神)

And what about you?|...你呢?

You must be some kind of beardless dwarf?|你是个...年幼的小矮人?

I'm not a dwarf! I'm a girl!|我才不是小矮人呢! 我是个小女孩!

And, actually, I'm tallest in my class.|而且,我还是班上最高的呢!

You mean to say that you're a Daughter of Eve?|你是说... 你是“夏娃之女”?

Well, my mum's name is Helen.|喔,我妈妈的名字是海伦

Yes, but you are in fact human.|对, 可...你是...人类?

Yes, of course.|是啊,当然...

What are you doing here?|你来这里做什么?

Well, I was hiding in the wardrobe in the spare room, and...|喔,我躲进了一间空屋的衣橱里...

Spare Oom? Is that in Narnia?|“空物”?是纳尼亚的某个地方吗?

Narnia? What's that?|纳尼亚?那是什么地方?

[chuckling] Well, dear girl, you're in it.|喔,亲爱的,你正身处其中呢!

Everything from the lamppost|从这根路灯柱到...

all the way to Castle Cair Paravel on the Eastern Ocean,|位于东海岸的卡尔城堡...

every stick and stone you see,|你所能瞧见的每一棵树木, 每一块石头...

every icicle is Narnia.|每一缕冰柱... 都是纳尼亚的一部分!

This is an awfully big wardrobe.|这衣橱可真大啊...

[scoffs] War Drobe? I'm sorry.|衣橱?差点儿忘了...

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tumnus.|请允许我介绍一下自己, 我的名字是汤姆那斯

Pleased to meet you, Mr. Tumnus. I'm Lucy Pevensie.|很高兴认识你,汤姆那斯先生, 我是露西·佩文西

- Oh, you shake it. - Uh... Why?|- 噢,你得握着我的手,还要摇一摇 - 呃...为什么?

I... I don't know.|我...我也不知道

People do it when they meet each other.|反正大家见面时都这样做

[laughs]

Well, then, Lucy Pevensie from the shining city of War Drobe|喔,那么...来自“空物”大陆...

in the wondrous land of Spare Oom,|...奇妙“衣橱城”的露西·佩文西小姐...

how would it be if you came and had tea with me?|你是否愿意和我一起喝杯茶呢?

Well, thank you very much, but l...|喔,谢谢你的好意, 不过...

I probably should be getting back.|...我可能得回去了...

It's only just around the corner. And there'll be a glorious fire|我家很近,就在拐角那儿

with toast and tea and cakes.|你可以在温暖的篝火旁品味清香的茶 和美味的蛋糕土司

And, perhaps, we'll even break into the sardines.|还有,或许... 我们还能吃上点儿沙丁鱼...

- I don't know. - Come on.|- 我不知道... - 来吧

It's not every day that I get to make a new friend.|我可是很少有机会 能认识新朋友的喔

Well, I suppose I could come for a little while.|喔,或许,我可以去你那儿呆一会

If you have sardines.|...只要你有沙丁鱼!

By the bucketload.|有好几桶呢~

[chuckling]

[Tumnus chattering]

- You all right? - Mm-hm.|- 不累吧? - 嗯...

Well, here we are.|喔,我们到了

[chuckles] Come along.|快过来啊

- After you. - [Lucy] May I help you with that?|- 你先进去 - 我来帮你拿吧

- Thank you very much. - Oh.|- 谢谢了 - 噢

[stamping feet]

Oh.|噢

[Tumnus laughs]|那...那是我父亲

Now, that... that is my father.

He has a nice face.|他可真慈祥

He looks a lot like you.|看起来和你很像呢

No.|不...

No, I'm not very much like him at all, really.|不,事实上我和他并不十分相像...

My father's fighting in the war.|我爸爸还在打仗呢...

My father went away to war too.|我爸爸也去打过仗了

But that was a long, long time ago.|可那是很久很久以前的事儿了...

- Before this dreadful winter. - Winter's not all bad.|- 在这个该死的寒冬之前... - 冬天也不是那么令人讨厌

There's ice skating and snowball fights.|大家可以滑冰,打雪仗什么的...

- Oh! And Christmas! - Not here.|- 噢!还有圣诞节! - 可这儿没有...

No. No, we haven't had a Christmas in a hundred years.|不,实际上,我们这儿 已经有一百年没过圣诞了...

What? No presents for a hundred years?|什么?已经有一百年 没收到过圣诞礼物了?

Always winter, never Christmas.|绵延的冬季,虚无的圣诞

It's been a long winter.|真是个漫长的冬季啊...

But you would have loved Narnia in summer.|不过,相信你会喜欢夏季的纳尼亚

We fauns danced with the dryads all night,|我们常与森林女神联欢...

and, you know, we never got tired.|不知疲倦地彻夜共舞...

And music. Oh, such music!|还有音乐!噢,那么动听的音乐!

Would... would you like to hear some now?|你...现在想听听吗?

Oh! Yes, please.|噢,当然

Now, are you familiar|你听说过...

- with any Narnian lullabies? - Sorry, no.|- ...纳尼亚摇篮曲吗? - 抱歉,不大熟悉...

Well, that's good.|喔,没关系

Because this... probably won't sound anything like one.|因为...我将为你演奏的旋律, 会让你你耳目一新的

[clears throat]

[plays flute]

[gasps]

- [hoofbeats] - [whinnying]

[laughter]

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

[roaring]

[wind blowing]

- Oh, I should go. - It's too late for that now.|- 噢,我该走了 - 可现在已经很迟了

I'm such a terrible faun.|我真是个坏蛋

Oh, no.|噢,不

You're the nicest faun I've ever met.|你是我见过最友好的半人羊了!

Then I'm afraid you've had a very poor sampling.|那是因为你总共也没见过几只

No. You can't have done anything that bad.|不,你不可能做过什么坏事的!

It's not something I have done, Lucy Pevensie.|那不是我做过的事,露西·佩文西

It's something I am doing.|而是我正在做的事

What are you doing?|什么是“你正在做的事”?

- I'm kidnapping you. - [gasps]|我在试图绑架你...

It was the White Witch.|这是白巫婆的指令...

She's the one who makes it always winter, always cold.|就是她, 让这里变成死寂而苍茫的严冬

She gave orders.|她下令...

If any of us ever find a human wandering in the woods,|如果我们谁在林子里碰到了迷路的人类

we're supposed to turn it over to her.|就得捉住他们,送去给她处置

But, Mr. Tumnus, you wouldn't.|可是,汤姆那斯先生, 你才不会这样做呢!

I thought you were my friend.|你不是我的朋友吗

- Now. She may already know you're here. - [grunting]|现在,她或许已经知道你在这儿了

The woods are full of her spies.|森林里布满了她的眼线

Even some of the trees are on her side.|甚至有些树木都在帮她秘密监视着

Can you find your way back from here?|你能自个儿找到回去的路吗?

- I think so. - All right.|- 我想可以 - 那好

- Will you be all right? - [laughs nervously]|你不会有事吧?

Hey, hey, hey.|嘿,嘿...

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.|对不起,我很抱歉...

Here.|给你

Keep it. You need it more than I do.|留着吧, 你比我更需要它

No matter what happens, Lucy Pevensie,|无论发生什么,露西·佩文西

I am glad to have met you.|我都不后悔认识了你这个朋友

You've made me feel warmer than I've felt in a hundred years.|与你相处使我体会到百年寒冬中的温暖

Now go.|回去吧

Go!|快!

- [grunts] - [Peter]...99, 1 00.|...99,100

Ready or not, here I come!|准备好了?我来了喔!

It's all right! I'm back! I'm all right!|我没事儿!我回来了!我很好!

Shut up! He's coming!|闭嘴!他就要来了!

You know, I'm not sure you two have quite got the idea of this game.|你们俩...知道捉迷藏该怎么玩儿吧?

Weren't you wondering where I was?|你不想知道我刚才在哪吗?

That's the point. That was why he was seeking you.|本来就该这样啊! 这就是为什么他要找你

Does this mean I win?|那算我赢了吧?

I don't think Lucy wants to play anymore.|看来露西不想玩儿了

I've been gone for hours.|我都离开好几个小时了!

Lucy, the only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe.|露西,这里唯一的“树木” 就是衣橱的背面....

One game at a time, Lu. We don't all have your imagination.|要玩捉迷藏就玩捉迷藏 我们可没你那么丰富的想象力

[Lucy] But I wasn't imagining!|可那不是我的幻想!

That's enough, Lucy.|露西,够了

I wouldn't lie about this!|我何必要撒谎呢?!

Well, I believe you.|喔,我相信你

- You do? - Yeah, of course.|- 你相信我? - 当然

Didn't I tell you about the field in the cupboards?|记得我提到过的那个碗橱里的广场吗?

Will you just stop?|你闹够了没有?

You just have to make everything worse, don't you?|还嫌不够乱吗?

- It was just a joke! - When are you gonna learn to grow up?|- 我只不过开个玩笑! - 你什么时候才能学着懂事点儿呢?

Shut up! You think you're Dad, but you're not!|闭嘴!你以为你是爹地, 可你不是!

Well, that was nicely handled.|喔,这下可好

But... it really was there.|可是...那儿真的有个新世界呢!

Susan's right, Lucy.|苏珊说得没错,露西...

That's enough.|到此为止吧

[toilet flushing]

Lucy.|露西

Where are you?|你在哪儿?

Boo!|卟!

Lucy.|露西

Hope you're not afraid of the dark.|希望你不会怕黑喔

Lucy?|露西

Lucy?|露西?

Lucy!|露西!

Lucy.|露西

Where are you?|你在哪儿?

Lucy.|露西

I think I believe you now.|现在我相信你了,出来吧!

Lucy.|露西

[jingling]

Lucy?|露西?

[pounding hoofbeats]

[man shouting]

Oh!|噢!

[growling]

- Leave me alone! - [woman] What is it now, Ginarrbrik?|- 放开我! - 怎么了,基纳比克?

Make him let me go! I didn't do anything wrong!|让他放我走吧! 我没做什么错事!

How dare you address the Queen of Narnia?|你竟敢支使纳尼亚女王?

I didn't know!|我又不知道!

- You will know her better hereafter! - [woman] Wait!|- 你会乖乖记牢的! - 等等!

What is your name, Son of Adam?|你叫什么名字,“亚当之子”?

Uh, Edmund.|呃,爱德蒙

And how, Edmund, did you come to enter my dominion?|那么,爱德蒙, 你是怎么踏入我的国土的?

I'm not sure. I was just following my sister.|我也不知道... 我就是跟着我的妹妹

- Your sister? How many are you? - Four.|- 你的妹妹?你们有几个人? - 4个

Lucy's the only one that's been here before.|露西是唯一曾到过这儿的

She said she met some faun called Tumnus.|她还说认识了一个 叫汤姆那斯的半人羊朋友

Peter and Susan didn't believe her. I didn't either.|彼得和苏珊不相信她, 我也是...

Edmund, you look so cold. Will you come and sit with me?|爱德蒙,你觉得冷吧, 愿和我坐一块儿吗?

Now, how about something hot to drink?|想喝点儿热饮暖暖吗?

Yes, please, Your Majesty.|好的... 谢谢,尊敬的陛下

Your drink, sire.|你的饮料,阁下

How did you do that?|您是怎么做到的?

I can make anything you like.|我可以变出任何你喜欢的东西

- Can you make me taller? - [laughs]|能让我长高些吗?

Anything you'd like to eat.|...任何你想吃的

Turkish delight?|土耳其软糖,可以吗?

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Edmund?|爱德蒙?

I would very much like to meet the rest of your family.|我很想见见你的兄弟姐妹

Why?|为什么?

They're nothing special.|他们也没啥特别的

Oh, I'm sure they're not nearly as delightful as you are.|噢,我也觉得他们不比你更讨人喜欢

But you see, Edmund, I have no children of my own.|可是...爱德蒙, 要知道我没有自己的孩子...

And you are exactly the sort of boy|而你正是我一直在寻找的男孩...

who I could see, one day, becoming Prince of Narnia.|我希望你有一天能成为纳尼亚王子...

Maybe even King.|甚至国王

Really?|真的吗?

Of course, you'd have to bring your family.|当然,你得把你的家人一起带来

Oh.|噢

Do you mean, Peter would be king too?|你是说,彼得也会成为国王?

No! No, no.|不!不,不...

But a king needs servants.|国王不是需要仆人的吗

I guess I could bring 'em.|我想我会把他们带来的

Beyond these woods, you see those two hills?|你能透过树林,瞧见那两座小山吗?

My house is right between them.|我的宫殿就坐落其中

You'd love it there, Edmund.|你会喜欢那儿的,爱德蒙

It has whole rooms simply stuffed with Turkish delight.|在我那儿, 有整间整间的土耳其软糖

- Couldn't I have some more now? - No!|- 现在不能再给我变出点儿吗? - 不!

Don't want to ruin your appetite.|现在吃太多,到时就没胃口了不是?

Besides, you and I are going to be seeing each other again very soon.|何况我们应该很快又能见面了

I hope so, Your Majesty.|希望如此, 尊敬的陛下

Until then, dear one. Mmm, I'm gonna miss you.|再见,亲爱的, 嗯...我会想你的

- Yah! Yah! Yah! - [snorting]|驾!驾!驾!

[Lucy] Edmund?|爱德蒙?

Oh, Edmund! You got in too!|噢,爱德蒙!你也进来了!

Isn't it wonderful?|这地方很棒吧!

- Where have you been? - With Mr. Tumnus. He's fine.|- 你上哪儿去了? - 去汤姆那斯先生那儿了,他没事!

The White Witch hasn't found out anything about him meeting me.|白巫婆还不知道他和我见面的事儿呢

The White Witch?|白巫婆?

She calls herself the Queen of Narnia, but she really isn't.|她称自己为纳尼亚女王, 可实际上并不是!

Are you all right? You look awful.|没事吧?看起来你脸色很不好

Well, what'd you expect? I mean, it's freezing.|喔,你说呢? 这儿这么冷....

- How do we get out of here? - Come on.|- 我们怎么回去? - 跟我来

This way.|这边走

[door opens]|彼得,彼得,快醒醒! 彼得,快醒醒!

Peter, Peter, wake up! Peter, wake up!

- It's there! It's really there! - Shh.|- 它存在!它确实存在! - 嘘...

- Lucy, what are you talking about? - Narnia!|- 露西,你在说什么呢? - 纳尼亚!

It's all in the wardrobe like I told you!|在衣橱里,真的存在我告诉过你的 那另外一个世界!

- You've just been dreaming, Lucy. - But I haven't!|- 你是不是又做梦了,露西 - 那不是梦!

I saw Mr. Tumnus again! And this time Edmund went too.|我又见到汤姆那斯先生了! 还有,这次爱德蒙也到了那里

You... You saw the faun?|你...也见到那只半人羊了?

Well, he didn't actually go there with me.|喔,事实上, 他并不是和我一起去的

He...|他...

What were you doing, Edmund?|你那时在做什么,爱德蒙?

I was just playing along.|就自己一个人玩儿啊

I'm sorry, Peter.|对不起,彼得

I shouldn't have encouraged her,|我真不该和她一起胡闹

but you know what little children are like these days.|可是要知道, 现在的孩子们都这么调皮...

They just don't know when to stop pretending.|总是不知道何时该适可而止

[sobbing]

[sighing]

Ow!|噢!

- [sobbing] - [man] Oh!|噢!

You children are one shenanigan shy of sleepin' in the stable!|你们这些不听话的孩子, 是不是非要我把你们赶到马厩里!

Professor. I'm sorry. I told them you were not to be disturbed.|教授...对不起, 我告诉过他们不要打扰您的

It's all right, Mrs. Macready. I'm sure there's an explanation.|没关系,麦克里迪女士, 我相信他们是有原因的

But first of all, I think this one is in need of a little hot chocolate.|你先帮我给这位小女士 泡杯热巧克力吧

- Come along, dear. - [clears throat]|过来,亲爱的...

You seem to have upset the delicate internal balance of my housekeeper.|我的管家似乎被你们烦得够呛, 变得有些歇斯底里了...

We're very sorry, sir. It won't happen again.|很抱歉,先生, 我们保证,以后不会这样了

It's our sister, sir. Lucy.|都是因为我们的小妹妹露西,先生

- The weeping girl. - Yes, sir.|- 那个哭鼻子的小女孩? - 是的,先生

- She's upset. - Hence the weeping.|- 她很难过... - 所以就哭鼻子了

It's nothing.|没什么大不了的

- We can handle it. - Oh, I can see that.|- 我们自己能解决 - 噢,是吗...

She thinks she's found a magical land.|她说她发现了一片魔幻大陆...

In the upstairs wardrobe.|就在楼上的衣橱中!

What did you say?|什么?

Um, the wardrobe, upstairs.|呃,楼上的...衣橱

Lucy thinks she's found a forest inside.|露西说她在其中发现了一片森林!

She won't stop going on about it.|还固执地要我们相信她

- What was it like? - Like talking to a lunatic.|- 什么样的? - 我们就像在和一个疯子交谈...

No, no, no, not her. The forest.|不,不,不,不是问她的情况, 我想听听那森林是什么样的?

- You're not saying you believe her? - You don't?|- 您相信她说的是真的? - 你们不相信她吗?

[Susan] But of course not.|当然不

I mean, logically, it's impossible.|至少,从理论上说...这不可能

What do they teach in schools these days?|现在的老师都是怎么教育孩子的啊...

Edmund said they were only pretending.|爱德蒙说, 她只是在和我们耍调皮

He's usually the more truthful one, is he?|通常他更可信吗?

No. This would be the first time.|不,这是头一回...

Well, if she's not mad and she's not lying,|喔,要是她没有什么不正常, 又没有在说谎...

then logically we must assume she's telling the truth.|那么我们也最好接受她的说法

You're saying that we should just believe her?|您是说,我们该相信她?

She's your sister, isn't she? You're her family.|她是你们的妹妹, 你们的亲人

You might just try acting like one.|至少你们该装作相信她...

[Peter] Peter winds up, poised to take yet another wicket!|彼得奋力一掷, 成功淘汰又一个击球者!

Ow!|噢!

Whoops! Wake up, Dolly Daydream.|呜噗!醒醒吧,别做白日梦了

Why can't we play hide and seek again?|为什么不玩捉迷藏了?

I thought you said it was a kid's game.|你不是说玩那游戏太幼稚了么?

Besides, we could all use the fresh air.|何况,到户外来呼吸点儿新鲜空气 也未尝不是件好事儿!

It's not like there isn't air inside.|屋子里又不是呼吸不到新鲜空气...

- Are you ready? - Are you?|- 准备好了? - 扔吧

[shattering]

[crashing]

[footsteps running]

- Well done, Ed. - You bowled it!|- 干的漂亮,爱德蒙 - 球你扔的啊!

- [Macready] What on earth is goin' on? - The Macready!|- 又怎么了?! - 是麦克里迪女士!

Come on!|快跑!

No, no, back, back, back!|不,不行,往回,回去...!

- Come on! - Oh, you've got to be joking.|- 快过来啊! - 呃,你不是开玩笑吧?!

- [footsteps] - [breathing heavily]

Get back!|往里面点儿!

- [Lucy] My toe! - [Edmund] I'm not on your toe!|- 我的脚丫! - 我没踩到你呢!

- [Edmund] Move back. - [Peter] Will you stop shoving?|- 往里面点儿 - 别推啊!

[all shouting]

[grunting]

[gasps] lmpossible.|真不可思议!

Don't worry.|别想太多了

I'm sure it's just your imagination.|这不过是你们的臆想罢了

[stammering] I don't suppose saying we're sorry|我想现在即使我们向你道歉...

- would quite cover it. - No. It wouldn't.|- 是不够的 - 是啊

- But that might! - Oh!|- 不过...这样就没事儿了! - 噢!

- Oh! - [all laughing]|噢!

Ow!|噢!

Stop it!|别闹了!

You little liar.|你这小骗子

- You didn't believe her, either. - Apologize to Lucy.|- 你们不是也不相信她 - 快向露西道歉

- Say you're sorry. - All right! I'm sorry.|- 快说对不起! - 好啦!对不起!

[Lucy] That's all right.|没关系

Some children just don't know when to stop pretending.|有些孩子就是不知道何时该适可而止

Oh, very funny.|噢,很有趣

Maybe we should go back.|或许我们该回去了

But shouldn't we at least take a look around?|不四处看看吗?

I think Lucy should decide.|我觉得,这该由露西决定

[gasps]

I'd like you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!|我带你们去见汤姆那斯先生吧!

Well, then Mr. Tumnus it is.|好,那就去汤姆那斯先生那里

But we can't go hiking in the snow dressed like this.|难道我们得就穿得这么单薄 在雪地里走吗?

[Peter] No.|当然不

But I'm sure the professor wouldn't mind us using these.|而且,我想,教授是不会介意 我们借他的衣服穿穿的

Anyway, if you think about it logically,|何况,换个角度想,理论上来说...

we're not even taking them out of the wardrobe.|我们甚至没有把它们带出衣橱呢

- But that's a girl's coat! - I know.|- 这可是女孩儿的大衣啊! - 我知道

...Iots and lots of lovely food, and we'll have lots and lots of...|...好多好多好吃的, 我们还可以...

[Peter] Lu?|露西?

[gasps]|露西!

Lucy!

Who would do something like this?|谁会这么做呢?!

[glass breaks]

"The Faun Tumnus is hereby charged|“奉纳尼亚女王的旨意...

with High Treason against Her lmperial Majesty,|半人羊汤姆那斯因违反纳尼亚律法...

Jadis, Queen of Narnia,|...通融敌人和勾结人类...

for comforting her enemies and fraternizing with humans.|...而予以就地逮捕!

Signed Maugrim, Captain of the Secret Police.|秘密警察首领毛戈里姆...

Long Live the Queen."|...女王万岁!”

All right. Now we really should go back.|好啦, 这下我们可真得回去了

But what about Mr. Tumnus?|可汤姆那斯先生又怎么办呢?

If he was arrested just for being with a human,|如果他只是因为和人类接触而被捕

- I don't think there's much we can do. - You don't understand, do you?|- ...我们也无能为力 - 你们还没意识到吗?

I'm the human.|我就是那个“人类”

She must have found out he helped me.|她一定是发现, 他曾经帮助过我

- Maybe we could call the police. - These are the police.|- 或许我们可以请警察来帮忙 - 那些就是警察

Don't worry, Lu. We'll think of something.|别担心,露西, 我们再想点儿其他办法

Why?|为什么?

I mean, he's a criminal.|我是说...他是个罪犯

[bird chirping] Psst.|喂...

Did that bird just "psst" us?|刚才是不是那头鸟在叫我们?

[rustling]

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

It... It's a beaver.|这...是头海狸

Here, boy. [clicks tongue]|过来,小东西

Here, boy.|过来,小东西

[clicking]

I ain't gonna smell it, if that's what you want.|如果你是故意想逗我玩儿, 我才不想闻你的手呢

- Oh. - [chuckling]|噢

Sorry.|对不起

Lucy Pevensie?|露西 佩文西?

Yes?|是我...

Hey, that's the hankie I gave to Mr. Tum...|嘿,那条手绢是我之前送给汤...

Tumnus. He got it to me just before they took him.|汤姆那斯, 他在被捕之前把它交给了我

Is he all right?|他没事吧?

Further in.|跟我来

- What are you doing? - She's right.|- 你们要做什么? - 她说得对

How do we know we can trust him?|我们凭什么相信他呢?

He said he knows the faun.|他说他知道半人羊的下落

He's a beaver. He shouldn't be saying anything!|只不过是头海狸 能讲话就已经好奇怪了!

Everything all right?|有什么问题吗?

Yes. We were just talking.|对,我们正在讨论呢

[whispering] That's better left for safer quarters.|那也最好找个安全的地方

He means the trees.|他是说,树有耳朵呢...

Come on. We don't want to be caught out here after nightfall.|快来, 大家都不愿意在夜幕来临前被逮住吧

Ah, blimey! Looks like the old girl has got the kettle on.|哎,真要命! 看来她已经开始做饭了...

Nice cup o' Rosy Lee.|这儿就是...玫瑰小窝!

- [Lucy] It's lovely. - [Beaver] It's merely a trifle.|- 真可爱! - 这只是雏形...

Still plenty to do. Ain't quite finished it yet.|有很多地方还不尽如人意, 需要添加和修整...

It'll look the business when it is, though.|不过,我相信最后的样子 会让大家大为惊叹的!

[female voice] Beaver, is that you? I've been worried sick!|是你回来了吗? 我好担心啊!

If I find you've been out with Badger again, l...|要是再让我发现你和袋狸在一块儿, 我就...

Oh!|噢!

Well, those aren't badgers.|喔,原来不是袋狸!

Oh, I never thought I'd live to see this day.|噢,真没想到, 我居然还能盼到这天

Look at my fur. You couldn't give me ten minutes warning?|你也真是的,我的皮毛这么乱, 有贵客来也不提早通知我一声...

I'd have given a week if I thought it would've helped.|要是他们愿意等, 给你一周的时间都行!

- [chuckling] - Oh, come inside,|噢,快进来

and we'll see if we can't get you some food,|让我们为你们准备些吃的...

- and some civilized company. - [Mr. Beaver chuckles]|再找些有教养的伙伴

Now, careful. Watch your step.|喔,小心,别碰着头了

[Mrs. Beaver] Excuse the mess.|不好意思,家里乱糟糟的

Can't get Mr. Beaver to get out of his chair.|这家伙总是懒得做家务

Enjoyin' the scenery, are we?|景色很美吧?

Isn't there anything we can do to help Tumnus?|我们可以做些什么, 来帮助汤姆那斯呢?

They'll have taken him to the Witch's. You know what they say.|就像逮捕令中说的, 他们会把他带到白巫婆那里

There's few that go through them gates that come out again.|而凡是进那了扇门的, 没几个能活着出来

Fish 'n' chips?|来点儿鱼和薯条吧?

But there is hope, dear. Lots of hope.|不过还不是完全没希望,亲爱的, 乐观点儿吧

[spits] Oh, yeah, there's a right bit more than hope!|噢,当然, 总会有办法解决的嘛!

Aslan is on the move.|阿斯兰正在采取行动呢

Who's Aslan?|谁是阿斯兰?

[laughing] Who's Aslan?|谁是阿斯兰?

You cheeky little blighter.|你们可真会开玩笑

What?|怎么?

- You don't know, do you? - We haven't exactly been here long.|- 你们真不知道? - 我们在这儿还没呆多久呢

Well, he's only the king of the whole wood.|喔,在我们眼中, 他是不可替代的森林之王...

The top geezer. The real King of Narnia.|...一位睿智的老人, 纳尼亚真正的统治者

- He's been away for a long while. - But he's just got back!|- 之前,他离开了许久... - 不过,终于他又回来了!

And he's waitin' for you near the Stone Table!|而且,他正在神器石桌附近 等待着你们!

- He's waiting for us? - You're bloomin' joking!|- 他在等待我们? - 你们是在开玩笑吧?!

They don't even know about the prophecy!|他们甚至连那则预言都没听说过!

- Well, then... - Look.|- 喔,那么... - 听我说

Aslan's return,|阿斯兰的归来...

Tumnus' arrest, the secret police,|汤姆那斯的被捕,秘密警察的介入

it's all happening because of you!|这一切,都是因为你们的出现!

- You're blaming us? - No! Not blaming.|- 那么,你...是在责备我们么? - 不!不是在责备你们...

- Thanking you. - There's a prophecy.|- ...反而,我们要感谢你们! - 传说中,有一则预言...

"When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone|“当由亚当赋予生命的血肉之躯...

sits at Cair Paravel in throne,|坐上卡尔的宝座之时...

the evil time will be over and done."|...那罪恶统治的时代将就此终结!”

- That doesn't really rhyme. - I know it don't.|- 那听起来可不怎么押韵喔 - ...没错,可是...

You're kinda missin' the point!|这不是问题的关键!

It has long been foretold|长久以来, 还流传着这样的说法...

that two Sons of Adam and two Daughters of Eve|两位“亚当之子”和 两位“夏娃之女”...

will defeat the White Witch and restore peace to Narnia.|会推翻白巫婆的罪恶统治, 为纳尼亚带来和平!

And you think we're the ones?|而你们认为我们就是传说中的人物?

You'd better be, 'cause Aslan's already fitted out your army.|最好就是你们... 因为阿斯兰已经为你们募集了军队

- Our army? - Mum sent us away|- 我们的军队? - 妈妈把我们送走的目的...

so we wouldn't get caught up in a war.|就是让我们远离战争

I think you've made a mistake.|我想你们一定弄错了

- We're not heroes. - We're from Finchley.|- 我们不是英雄 - 我们只是四个来自芬赤雷的孩子

Hmm.|嗯...

Thank you for your hospitality.|谢谢你们的款待

- But we really have to go. - No, you can't just leave!|- 可我们真得走了 - 不,你们不能就这么离开!

He's right. We have to help Mr. Tumnus.|他说得对, 我们得帮助汤姆那斯先生

It's out of our hands.|这不是我们力所能及的

I'm sorry,|我很抱歉...

but it's time the four of us were getting home. Ed?|可我们真的得回去了 爱德蒙?

Ed?|爱德蒙?

- I'm gonna kill him. - [Mr. Beaver] You may not have to.|- 我真想拧死了那小子! - 先别急

Has Edmund ever been to Narnia before?|爱德蒙之前曾来过纳尼亚吗?

Hurry!|快点儿!

- Edmund! - Shh! They'll hear you!|- 爱德蒙! - 嘘,他们会听到的!

No!|不!

- [Peter] Get off! - You're playing into her hands.|- 放开我! - 你是在送死!

- We can't just let him go! - He's our brother!|- 我们不能就这样让他离开! - 他是我们的亲人!

He's the bait! The Witch wants all four of you!|他只是白巫婆的诱饵! 把你们四个全弄到手才是她的真正目的!

- Why? - To stop the prophecy from coming true.|- 为什么? - 为了防止预言中的故事变成现实!

To kill you!|她会杀了你们的!

- This is all your fault. - My fault?|- 这都是你的错 - 我的错?

None of this would have happened if you had listened to me!|要是当初你听我的早些离开, 就不会发生这样的事了!

- You knew this would happen. - I didn't know.|- 难道你当初就知道事情会这样么?! - 我当然不知道!

Which is why we should have left while we could!|我们该在还能走的时候走!

Stop it!|别吵了!

- This isn't going to help Edmund. - [Mr. Beaver] She's right.|- 争吵是无济于事的! - 她说得对

Only Aslan can help your brother now.|现在只有阿斯兰才能帮助你们的兄弟

Then take us to him.|那就带我们去见他

- [growling] - [grunts]

Be still, stranger, or you'll never move again.|别动,陌生人, 否则就要你的命!

- Who are you? - I'm Edmund!|- 你是谁? - 我是爱德蒙!

I met the Queen in the woods! She told me to come back here!|我曾在林子里见过女王, 是她让我到这儿来找她的!

I'm a Son of Adam!|我是亚当之子!

Hmm. My apologies, fortunate favorite of the queen.|嗯...很抱歉, 既然您有幸成为女王的客人...

Or else, not so fortunate.|...也或者,不是什么好事..

Right this way.|这边走

Wait here.|在这里等着

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语视频影视 英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Like it?|喜欢吗?

Uh... Yes, Your Majesty.|呃,是的,尊敬的陛下

I thought you might.|我想你可以...

Tell me, Edmund...|告诉我,爱德蒙...

Are your sisters deaf?|你的姐妹们耳朵不好使吗?

No.|不是...

And your brother, is he...|还有你的哥哥,他...

...unintelligent?|是弱智吗???

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频