首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
地狱男爵2:黄金军团 [Hellboy II The Golden Army] 2008 - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
17
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-26 23:13:09 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:3716次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

In 1944 a team of paranormal researchers|1944年,一支由超自然研究学者组成的队伍

together with the US Army, rescued a strange creature|在苏格兰海岸和美军执行秘密任务时

during a classified mission off the coast of Scotland|解救出来一个怪物

secretly adopted, this creature now lives among us|它被秘密收养后,就和我们生活在一起

It loves candy and TV|糖果和电视是它的最爱

CODE NAME: HELLBOY|任务代号:地狱小子

Douglas Army Base, N.M. Christmas Eve,1955|1955年圣诞夜,新墨西哥,道格拉斯基地

Unit Christmas rations must be picked up by 0900 hours.|(广播:圣诞节补助必须在9点之前取走)

Armor group tree decoration team, report to the Engineering Depot.|(布置圣诞树的装甲小组,向工程部报到)

My son, will you turn off that wretched puppet?|儿子,别看劣质木偶剧了

Brush your teeth.|关了电视刷牙去

Don't call him a puppet.|他可不是木偶

I beg your pardon.|什么意思?

Look, he's not a puppet.|你看啊,他不是木偶

Howdy Doody's real.|好迪·杜迪 可是真人

Well... He's real.|你看,是真的

Mr. Deedee Doodoo will have to say good night.|该和好杜迪迪说晚安了

Oh, no.|别关啊

And remember, you have to be asleep|记住,圣诞老人从烟囱上下来时

when he comes down the chimney.|你应该睡着了

It's not even a chimney, Pop.|爸爸,那连烟囱都算不上

He has his ways.|他自有办法

Then I want to wait up. Watch him do it.|那我就等着看他

Nonsense.|别胡闹了

Okay. I want a story then.|好吧,那我听个故事就睡

Oh, no, no, no. No stories tonight.|不行,今晚没故事

Just one. And then I'll go to bed.|一个就好,听完我就乖乖睡觉

Right away.|马上就睡

Then I'll brush my teeth, I promise.|还会刷牙,我保证

"It is said that at the dawn of time,|传说在世界之初

"man, beast and all magical beings lived together under Aiglin the Father Tree.|人和野兽、魔法种族都生活在父亲之树艾伦之下

"But man had been created with a hole in his heart,|可人类自从诞生,心中就有个无底洞

"a hole that no possession, power or knowledge could fill.|财产、权力、知识都无法填满它

"And in his infinite greed,|无限的贪欲驱使着人类

"man dreamt of expanding his dominion over the entire Earth.|妄想将领土扩张到整个世界

"The blood of many an elf, ogre and goblin|在和人类的战争中

was spilled in their war with man.|精灵、食人魔、地精族惨遭屠杀

"And King Balor, the one-armed king of Elfland,|而精灵族的独臂国王巴洛

"watched the slaughter in dread and despair.|目睹了人类的屠杀,深感恐惧和绝望

"But one day, the master of the goblin blacksmiths|一天,地精族的铁匠求见国王

"offered to build the king a golden mechanical army,|想要为他打造一个黄金军团

"seventy times 70 soldiers|70支70人的队伍

"that would never know hunger and could not be stopped.|不知疲倦,不可阻挡

"Prince Nuada begged his father to agree.|王子努阿达请求父王恩准

"'Build me this army, ' the king said.|国王说:为我打造这军队吧

"So a magical crown was forged|于是,魔法王冠被铸造出来

"that would allow those of royal blood|若有人胆敢挑衅

"to command the Golden Army if unchallenged.|皇族血统的人就能命令黄金军团反击

"'I am King Balor, leader of the Golden Army.|“我是巴洛国王,黄金军团的统帅”

"'Is there anyone who disputes my right? '|“有人胆敢挑战我的权威吗?”

"And in his throne room no one challenged his word."|朝野上下心悦诚服

But, wait, what if someone could challenge him?|可要是真有人挑战怎么办?

Would they have a fight?|他们会开战吗?

Well, most likely.|很有可能

A challenge must be answered.|挑战是必须要回应的

But do you want to hear the end of this story or not?|你还想把故事听完吗?

Yes, please.|想啊

Right.|继续…

"So the world was changed, and the next time the humans marched,|世界格局从此改变,等人类再次进攻时

"they felt the earth tremble beneath their feet|他们脚下的大地都在颤抖

"and saw the sky darken with monstrous shapes.|浩浩荡荡的军队遮天蔽日

"The Golden Army had no remorse, felt no loyalty or pain.|黄金军团毫无怜悯之心,也不懂忠诚和痛苦

"And King Balor's heart grew heavy with regret.|巴洛国王为此懊悔不已

"So he called a truce and divided the crown in three pieces,|他主动停战,将王冠分为三份

"one for the humans, and two for himself.|一份留给人类,其余自己保留

"In exchange, man would keep to the cities|作为交换条件,魔法生物拥有森林

"and the magical beings would own the forests.|和人类城市互不侵犯

"This truce would be honored by their sons and the sons of their sons|停战协定将被子孙后代遵守

"until the end of time.|直到永远

"But Prince Nuada did not believe in the promises of man.|可努阿达王子并不相信人类的诺言

"And it is said that he went into exile,|据说他我放逐,离开家园

"vowing to return the day his people needed him most.|发誓说,最需要的时候还会回去

"So the Golden Army lay dormant,|于是黄金军队陷入沉睡

"locked inside the Earth, waiting.|深锁地下,默默等待

"And there it is to this day,|直到今天

"awaiting the day the crown is made whole again.|还在等着王冠被重新组合起来

"Silent, still and indestructible."|安静地,等待着,坚不可摧

Wow. What does it mean "industrable"?|“坚不可灰”什么意思?

Indestructible.|是“坚不可摧”

Indestruct...|坚不可…

It means no one can destroy them.|意思是没人能摧毁他们

Go to sleep, my son.|睡觉吧,儿子

But it's just a story, right, Pops?|爸爸,这不是真的吧?

Is it now?|那可没准

Yeah, come on.|别逗了

Those guys, they can't be real.|那些家伙不可能是真的

Well, my son, I'm sure you'll find out.|孩子,相信你自己会找到答案

HELLBOY II The Golden Army|片名:地狱男爵2 黄金军团

How long have you been there, my friend?|你来了多久了,朋友?

They're over there.|它们放在那儿了

I bought them today.|今天刚买回来

I haven't fed them at all.|还没喂过它们

I will go up first. You will follow.|我先上去,你跟着来

And remember, Mr. Wink, don't be shy.|记住,维克,别手下留情

Manhattan September 26th 20:00hrs|曼哈顿,9月26日,晚8点

Next lot. Number 776.|下一件拍卖品,第776号

This is an important votive figure,|这是座很有价值的神像

a fertility goddess dating approximately 15,000 to 10,000 B.C.|土地富饶之神,约在公元前一万到一万五千年

This was found in a loess deposit|它在距离香农河30米的梯田…

in a terrace about 30 meters from the Shannon River.|的黄土沉积中被发现

And we'll open the bidding at $300,000.|30万美元起拍

Three hundred thousand.|30万开始

Three hundred and twenty-five, thank you.|32万5千,谢谢

Three hundred and fifty, thank you.|35万,谢谢

Three seventy-five.|37万5千

Three hundred and seventy-five.|37万5千

Going once. Going twice. Sold.|第一次…第二次…成交

And now we move on to our next item, lot 777,|我们来看下一件,第777号拍卖品

A piece of the Royal Crown of Bethmoora.|“贝斯莫拉”皇族王冠的一部分

The origin of this piece harkens back|它的起源可以追溯到…

to the saga of the Sons of the Earth|大地之子的传说

and the creation of the fabled Golden Army.|和打造黄金军团的故事

And here it is, our next item.|这就是…我们的下一件拍卖品

Lot 777.|(777号拍卖品)

Ladies and gentlemen, please keep your seats.|女士们先生们请坐好

The auction will restart shortly.|拍卖很快就重新开始

I'm sure this is just a temporary loss of power.|我想只是暂时停电罢了

Now, for the first time at auction,|首次出现在拍卖会上

a piece of the Royal Crown of Bethmoora,|贝斯莫拉皇族王冠的一部分

coming to us from a long lost culture.|从早已失落的文明走来

Lost?|失落的?

Not at all.|大错特错

Forgotten by you, perhaps,|你们人类可能已经忘了它

but very, very much alive.|可它还十分繁荣

Who are you, sir?|先生,请问你是谁?

Sir, please identify yourself. You can't just...|请表明身份,你不能…

I am Prince Nuada Silverlance, son of King Balor.|我是努阿达王子,银之枪,巴洛国王之子

And I am here, sir, to reclaim what is rightfully mine.|我来这里,是来拿回本应属于我们的东西

Security. Call security!|保安,叫保安来

What do you think you're doing?|你这是在干什么?

This is outrageous.|太蛮横无理了

Take what you want. Please leave.|想要什么随便拿,快离开

Anything, take anything.|什么都行

Be quiet.|给我闭嘴

Sit down!|都坐下!

Proud, empty, hollow things that you are.|你们这些傲慢空虚、虚伪贪婪的家伙们

Let this remind you why you once feared the dark.|这些会让你们想起来,惧怕黑暗的真正原因

Trenton, N.J. 22:08hrs|新泽西州,特顿市,22:08

Bureau for paranormal research and defense|超自然研究防卫部(缩写:BPRD)

Fishstick. We have to talk.|鱼排老兄,咱们得谈谈

TOP SECRET BPRD|(最高机密)

Undercover.|秘密行动

Can't he get the meaning of the word?|他难道不明白这词什么意思?

Look, we are still government-funded.|政府给咱们出钱

We are still a secret, although a dirty secret, if you ask me.|咱们是秘密机构,要我说是见不得人的秘密

Officially we do not exist, you see.|按官方说法,这部门压根不存在

So that's the problem when we get these.|可事情弄成这样就成问题了

Subway. Highway. Park.|地铁上、高速公路、公园

And he posed for this one and gave an autograph.|他还摆个POSE,签了名

I suppress each photo. Cell phone videos.|和谐掉这些照片和手机视频

They cost me a fortune and they show up on YouTube.|费了我一大笔钱,结果还是传到了Youtube网站

God, I hate YouTube.|天哪,我可恨死Youtube了

Well, he just wants the world outside to know what we do,|他本意就是让大伙了解我们的工作

what he does.|和他的工作

He loathes me.|他恨死我了

I don't think so.|我不觉得啊

No?|不恨我?

Target practice.|这是射击训练

Oh, dear.|天哪

And then he posts them around.|完了还把这些到处贴

Do you know how that makes me feel?|你知道这让我怎么想吗?

What's going on?|今天是怎么了?

Oh, it's Friday.|周五,提前放松

I tell you, Fishstick, he hates me.|我跟你说,鱼排老兄,他恨我

He's out to destroy me.|他想毁了我

My street cred is low.|我的人品值都被他耗光了

Street cred?|人品值?

My mojo.|我的同行信誉

Washington, they're wondering if I've got the stuff.|华盛顿都觉得我没信誉了

You think I have an easy job?|你觉得我工作容易?

Do you think I enjoy being a pain in the neck?|你以为我愿意拿任务整天烦别人?

I am medicated.|为这我都吃药片了

I mean, this is not candy.|这可不是什么糖瓜

This is... It's an antacid.|这是治消化不良的药

Yes, it's an over-the-counter medicine,|虽说不是医生开的

but this is medicine.|可也是药啊

You see, I worry because, you know,|你也明白,我担心…

I mean, I am, we are, after all,|…说了半天…

we're just humble public servants.|也是因为咱们就是个破公务员

It's not about you. He's acting out.|问题不在你身上,他这么做是为了发泄情绪

Things are a little tense with Liz.|他跟丽兹关系紧张

Tense? How tense? Tense how?|紧张?有多紧张?

Well, you know, the usual.|也就…跟一般人一样吧

A new couple making adjustments.|新婚夫妇总得磨合一下

- They argue. - They argue, huh?|- 他们吵架 - 他们吵架?

- Sometimes. - How bad?|- 有时候 - 有多严重?

Like everybody else.|跟其他夫妻一样

They have good days and bad days.|有好日子,也有坏时候

I'm not done with you.|(我跟你没完!)

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Hey, Abe.|嘿,亚伯

Red, come back here!|(红小子,你给我回来!)

Manning.|曼宁啊

Pick up your clothes!|(把你衣服收拾好!)

Yeah, yeah, yeah.|好啊好啊

Put away your things!|(把你东西都收拾好!)

Watch it, boys, she's on fire.|伙计们小心点,她正发火呢

Then again, there are the really bad days.|就跟我刚才说的,还有非常紧张的时候

I'm not afraid of you, you know.|你吓唬不了我

You should be. Look at this mess. Look around.|你应该害怕,看你这烂摊子

I have one rule. Don't touch my stuff.|我就约法一章:别动我东西

Oh, I get it. That's your rule. Okay.|哦!我明白了,就这规矩

The one and only. I'm easy.|就这一条,我很随和的

How's that even possible?|随和吗?

Everything is your stuff.|这里的东西全都是你的!

The same CD, LP.|有了CD还要买唱片

It's Al Green.|这可是埃尔格林的歌 (Al Green,1970’的灵魂乐派歌手)

You can't listen to Al Green on CD.|在CD上没那音质

But it's good to keep.|不过CD好保存

And an eight-track. An eight-track, Red?|那还要买8音轨磁带?有必要吗?

Yeah, well, one day, the world's gonna realize its mistake.|没准!可能哪天大家还是觉得8音轨的好

Eight-track was the way to go, baby.|8音轨可是大势所趋,宝贝儿

Come on, kids, you can come out now.|来吧小子们,你们可以出来了

That's right, it's all over. That's right.|这就对了,没事儿了

And what about me, Red?|那我呢,红小子?

I need some space.|我也需要自己的空间

At least enough to find my toothbrush.|至少给我放牙刷的地方啊

Toothbrush? Wait a minute.|牙刷?稍等

It's right there.|就在那儿

Red! I can't live like this.|红小子!这么过我可受不了

Security breach central Manhattan.|(市中心入侵警报)

Oh, damn.|噢,可恶

Gotta go. We all gotta go.|得出发了,咱们都得走

It's an emergency, right?|紧急情况,对吧?

Let's go.|咱们走

Red. Red!|红小子!

All personnel to garage area.|(所有人员到车库区集合)

Hold on a sec.|等一下

Oh, jeez, it's Manning. Watch yourself, Liz.|天哪,是曼宁,丽兹你小心点

Red. Red!|红小子!

Listen.|听我说

- Manning. - Hi.|- 曼宁 - 你好

We're going to downtown Manhattan.|咱们是去曼哈顿市中心

Yeah, it'll be fun.|是啊,会很好玩的

Downtown. Very dangerous.|市中心很危险

Dangerous for you.|对你很危险

And for me.|我也一样

Now, I know you dream of the outside world,|我明白你向往着外面的世界

but, trust me, it's not that great.|可你要相信我,其实没那么好

It's savage, as a matter of fact. Bad.|外面很残酷,或者说很糟糕

Come on, fellas, let's get this out of here.|来吧伙计们,咱们出发

These, on the other hand, are good.|不过这些…可是好东西

Cuban.|古巴雪茄

Good.|不错

- Being seen? - Bad.|- 如果被人看到你? - 是不好的

Exactly. I confiscated a box of these, and I'll get you some more.|说对了!我刚没收了一盒,回头再给你拿点

But you've gotta do me a little favor tonight, out there.|不过今晚你也得帮我个小忙

You have to be... You have to be very, very...|你必须非常…怎么说呢…

Discreet.|谨慎

- What? Thank you. - You're welcome.|- 啊,多谢! - 不客气

Discreet.|谨慎

Invisible. In and out.|进出像个隐形人

Really?|真的?

Hey, I can be discreet if I wanna be.|我可以很谨慎,只要我愿意

I followed you and Myers, didn't I?|我还跟踪过你和迈尔斯吧? (地狱男爵1里的情节)

And then you had him transferred to Antarctica.|然后你把他弄到南极洲去了

That's very discreet.|这可真够谨慎的

He said he liked the cold.|他说喜欢凉快的地方

Like a shadow.|我会像幽灵一样

Red team, Red team.|(红队出发)

Like a shadow in the night.|像黑夜里的幽灵!

Manhattan 23:37hrs|曼哈顿,23:37分

US Customs discovered a few illegally imported items.|海关的人发现了一些非法走私物品

It's a minor infraction. And a gas pocket.|这不算大事儿,另外还有个瓦斯袋

They detected a gas pocket up there.|他们查出了一些瓦斯

Now FBI agents, under my command,|联邦调查局现在受我指挥

are going up there right now with special gas equipment.|已经带着特殊防毒设备上去了

Jeez, it stinks in here.|老天,这儿可真臭

This is worse than my room.|比我屋里气味还大

Say "cheese."|说“茄子”

Let's go.|咱们走

Whatever they called us for is over.|不管咱们为什么来,事情都结束了

We had over 70 guests reported.|据报告有70名客人

We have no survivors, no bodies.|没幸存者,也没尸体

Same story here, babe.|我这里也是,宝贝儿

Don't call me "babe."|别叫我“宝贝儿”

"Abe," I said. "Abe." Wrong channel.|我是叫亚伯,弄错频道了

Abe, I think Liz is still mad at me.|亚伯,丽兹好像还在生我气

Still the same channel.|还是这个频道

Can I ask you a question?|我问个问题行吗?

No.|不行

Now, listen. When we get home later,|听我说,咱们回家以后

I'm gonna clean up my whole mess.|我马上把东西收拾好

That's not the problem.|不是因为这个生气

What is it?|那因为什么?

Not now.|回头再说

Abe, what have you got?|亚伯,发现什么了?

Oh, this is interesting.|很有意思

Both boxes have the Royal Seal.|两个箱子上都有皇室的印章

Only delivered at a time of war.|只有战争年代才会这么用

Red? We have company.|红小子?咱们有伴儿了

Come on, Blue, give me something to work with here.|得了,跟我说点有用的

Burrowing creatures.|洞穴生物

- How many of them? - Many.|- 有多少? - 很多

There are no corpses because there are no leftovers.|没有尸体是因为被它们吃光了

Have you noticed the floor?|注意到地板了吗?

Oh, crap.|我靠!

Precisely.|说明白点

All these things do is eat and eat.|它们除了吃还是吃

Then poop, and then eat again.|拉完之后继续吃

Remind you of anyone?|是不是让你想起谁了?

Damn it, Abe. What are these things?|亚伯,它们到底是什么东西?

Carcharodon Calcarea

English, English.|说人话,说人话

Oh, they're Tooth Fairies.|传说的“牙仙”

No, no. Third century, Black Forest.|不是现在的牙仙!是3世纪黑森林时代的

Feed mostly on calcium, bones, skin, organs.|以钙质为食,骨头、皮肤、脏器之类的

But they do go for the teeth first.|不过一般都先把牙吃掉

Hence the name Tooth Fairies.|所以得名“牙仙”

I bet you they don't leave money, either.|估计也不留小费吧 (西方传说中,牙仙收走小孩的乳牙后会留下零用钱)

Oh, my God.|天哪

Liz, you're pregnant.|丽兹,你怀孕了!

No, I'm not.|我才没有

Yes, you are.|真的,你怀上了

What have you got, Marble?|你发现什么了,马博?

Think I may have found one.|我想我找到了一个

But he's kind of cute.|看起来还挺可爱的

Don't go near it!|离它远点

It's biting me!|它咬我!

Marble.|马博!

It hurts! It hurts!|疼啊!疼啊

Red, we need you here!|红小子,过来支援我们

Marble.|马博

Nasty little...|可恶的小…

Keep firing, Abe. Keep firing!|继续开火,亚伯,别停下!

Damn.|靠啊!

Sorry, lady.|对不起啦,女士

You should be running.|你们赶紧跑吧

There's a safe upstairs.|楼上有保险库

How do we get there?|怎么上去?

We need a clearing.|我们需要个空地

Run!|快跑!

Up to the safe, now!|到保险库去,快!

Abe. Up the stairs.|亚伯,上楼去

Come on, Liz, burn them all. Go. Go!|丽兹,快把它们都烧死,你们快走

Yes, we're going!|正跑着呢嘛

Get in the safe, Abe. Get in the safe!|快去保险库,亚伯!

Oh, no, no.|不要啊!不!

No, no, no!|不!不!

Steel!|史蒂尔!

Damned beasts.|可恶的畜生们!

Fire is mine.|火归我属

Fire is in me.|火从我生

Red, stay away from the window!|红小子,离窗户远点!

Fire is me.|火即是我

Stop biting me!|别咬我了!

Fire is me.|火即是我!

World, here I come.|花花世界…我来也!

What have you done?|看你干的好事

Guess we're out.|我猜咱们出名了

Hey, Hellboy, over here.|地狱小子,到我这边!

East Side Railyards,midnight|东部铁路车站,午夜

Your Royal Highness.|王子殿下

Prince Nuada...|(苏格兰盖尔语)努阿达王子…

...you honor us with your return|…很荣幸迎接您的来临

Before entering the council chamber,|进议会厅之前

you must surrender your weapon.|请交出随身的武器

I will not.|我拒绝

It is protocol, sire, for peasant and prince alike.|殿下,不论天子与庶民都要遵守这规定

It will be my pleasure to finish you off, Chamberlain|废掉你我会很愉快的,侍卫长

Please, brother...|求你了,哥哥…

...surrender it.|…交出武器吧

For you, Sister,|妹妹,为了你…

anything.|怎么都行

According to multiple eye witnesses, lives were, in fact, endangered.|多名目击者声称,这里曾有过生命危险

There you have it, Hellboy.|这就是地狱小子

But is he really on our side?|可他是否站在我们这边?

Do you have superpowers?|你有超能力吗?

Well, yeah.|算是有吧

But, really, all I wanna be is just an ordinary person,|不过,我只想当个普通人

just like you and you and everybody.|就像你和大伙一样

Hey, guys. You're missing this.|伙计们,再不看就没了

We're on TV.|咱们上电视了

Liz. Liz, are you all right?|丽兹,丽兹你没事儿吧?

Yeah, I'll be out in a minute.|没事,我一会就出来

You don't need to do that. You can trust me.|你不用这么做,相信我

My readings are quite accurate.|我的感应很准的

Shut up, Abe.|闭嘴,亚伯

Get your damn hand away from the door.|把你那破手从门上拿开!

You have nothing to fear.|你什么都不用怕

In spite of appearances,|他虽然看起来不像

I believe Red would be an excellent father figure.|不过我觉得他会是个好父亲

And what about this guy?|看看这家伙

Walking around with a toilet seat on his head.|头上戴个马桶座到处走

A toilet seat!|马桶座!

It's quite obvious it's a breathing apparatus.|很明显这是呼吸装置啊

Hey, I think we gotta lose the garbage truck.|估计咱们的垃圾车保不住了

Sends out the wrong signal.|贴错标签了!

(BPRD uses waste management services for disguise)|(超自然部对外宣称是垃圾处理站)

You think that's our problem?|你觉得这才是大问题?

Transportation?|交通工具?

And this girl, we definitely have to find out what's wrong with her.|这个女孩,一定要找出她有什么特异功能

She's cute, though. We should get her on the show.|很漂亮,应该请她上电视 (漂亮女孩;吉米的桃花运来了)

I hate it when people stare at me.|我讨厌别人盯着我看

Makes me feel like a freak.|让我觉得自己是个怪物

You had no right, Red.|你不能这么惹麻烦

It's Manning. Could you...|该曼宁了,你能…

How many times do I have to tell you?|说了多少遍了

It's a gas pocket.|是个瓦斯袋

And a gaseous phenomenon that occurred...|刚才是瓦斯爆炸…

Gas pocket. What an idiot.|瓦斯袋,真是个白痴

You've murdered me.|你可要我的命了

You have murdered me.|你这是有预谋的

You have ridiculed me.|你把我捉弄惨了

And you have brought this unto yourself.|这回是你自找的

What?|什么?

Washington is sending down a new BPRD agent.|华盛顿派来个超自然部的新探员

A new guy?|新人?

Why?|为什么?

To look after you.|来管你的

Sire, please.|殿下…请

Father|(盖尔语)父王

Why?|为什么?

Why have you done this?|你为什么这么做?

Why?|为了什么?

To set us free. All of us, Father.|为了我们重获自由,我们所有人,父王

You have broken an ancient truce...|你违反了从前的停战协定…

...between our people and mankind.|我们和人类之间的协定

A truce based on shame.|这是个屈辱协定

The humans have forgotten the gods,|人类已经忘记了神灵

destroyed the Earth. And for what?|毁坏了大地,又为了什么?

Parking lots. Shopping malls.|停车场、购物中心

Greed has burned a hole in their heart that will never be filled.|贪婪在他们心中烧了一个无底洞

They will never have enough.|他们贪得无厌

What humans do is in their nature...|人类这么做是本性难移…

...to honor the truce is in ours.|而遵守协定是我们的荣耀

Honor?|荣耀?

Look at this place. Where is the honor in it?|看看这地方,荣耀在哪里?

Father, you were once a proud warrior.|父王,您曾是光荣的战士

When did you become their pet?|从何时开始,这么让人类摆布?

I have returned from exile to wage war|我结束流浪回来,就是为了开战

and reclaim our land, our birthright.|夺回领土和我们与生俱来的权利

And for that, I will call upon the help of all of my people.|为此我号召所有人民的帮助我

And they will answer,|他们也一定会响应

the good, the bad|不论好人坏人

and the worst.|就算是最凶残的…

The Golden Army!|黄金军团!

You cannot be that mad.|你真是冲昏了头了

Perhaps I am. Perhaps they made me so.|也许吧,可能是被他们逼的

Awaken the army...|就算唤醒了黄金军团…

...but our green fields cannot grow out of all that blood|…你也还是不能用屠杀换来绿色的家园

Let the army sleep.|让军团安眠吧

If our days have ended...|如果我们民族气数已尽

...let us all fade|那就让它没落好了

We will not fade.|我们不会没落的

For the last time, my son, I ask you...|儿子,我最后一次问你…

...is this the path you wish to take?|…你执意要选这条不归路?

It is.|是的

I am sorry, Father.|对不起,父王

Then you leave me no choice.|那你让我也别无选择

Death|杀了他

And you, Sister, are you at peace with your king's verdict?|妹妹,你呢?你也同意父王的决定?

I am, my brother. I am.|是的,哥哥,我同意

Then very well. Death it is.|那就好了,死就死吧

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

I always loved you, Father.|我永远爱着你,父王

Now, for the final piece, my sister.|妹妹,就差你的最后一块了

Where is she, Wink? Where is she?|她哪去了,维克?哪去了?

Go find her. Now! Find her!|去找她!快点!

B.P.R.D|超自然研究防卫部

Elevator arriving now to section 42.|(电梯正前往42区)

Pardon me, boys. Excuse me. Excuse me.|不好意思,借过一下

- Is he here? - Not yet.|- 他来了? - 还没有

I'm telling you, we don't need this guy.|要我说,来了也没用

Well, I think we do.|我觉得有用

Evidently, this guy's quite the big shot in Washington.|显然他在华盛顿也是个大人物

What's his name?|他叫什么?

His name is Johann Krauss.|约翰·克劳斯

Johann Krauss? Sounds German.|约翰·克劳斯?听着像德国人

He's the top man in...|他是专家,从事…通…

Ectoplasmic.|通灵学

Yes, thank you. Ectoplasmic research.|多谢,是通灵学研究

Comes highly recommended by our European liaison.|咱们欧洲联络部大力推荐过来的

- Johann Krauss. - "Liaison."|- “约翰·克劳斯” - 通灵学

I love that word, don't you?|我挺喜欢这词儿,你呢?

It's so hoity toity.|听着就很牛

- I don't like Germans. - No fingerprints.|- 我讨厌德国佬 - 别留下指纹

- Here he comes. - Germans make me nervous.|- 到了  - 德国人让我不爽 (在本片第一部,纳粹把他召唤到人间,是他的敌人)

No photo. Dossier says, and I translate, "He has a nice open face."|没照片,不过档案中说,“他长得英俊开朗”

Oh, my God.|我的天哪

Damen und Herren, Johann Krauss at your service.|(德语)女士们先生们 约翰·克劳斯为您效劳

I like him.|我喜欢他!

Look at that. Poor little thing.|看看它,可怜的小东西

Bought and sold on the black market.|在黑市上任人买卖

Crammed into cargo containers.|塞进货柜

Smuggled, abused.|被走私和虐待

He has very expressive hands.|他的手很有表现力

The seal on the box worries me also.|盒子上的印章也让我担心

A warring emblem.|战争时代的标记

Yes, from the Bethmoora clan.|是啊,贝斯莫拉一族的标记

The Sons of the Earth.|大地之子

Your file says you're the brains of the operation,|档案上说你是这次行动的核心

and I must admit, I'm impressed.|我得承认,你给我留下了深刻印象

In my file, you'll see, Mr. Krauss,|克劳斯先生,我的档案上写着…

that I worked very closely with Abe in his training.|亚伯是我努力训练出来的

Ja, okay.|是的,好吧

Let's see what our little friend here can remember.|看看这小家伙还记得什么

Memory gets a little sketchy right after you've burned to death.|刚被烧死的脑子可不好用

But maybe Saint Malachy can help.|不过,圣玛拉奇神符能帮上忙

Oh, no, no. No amulets, Mein Herr.|不必用护身符,先生

Teleplasty.|通灵重塑

Plastic. Very modern.|塑料,高科技呢

Teleplasty by which an ectoplasmic medium,|是心灵重塑,通过灵媒…

such as Dr. Krauss, can control inanimate things,|比如说克劳斯博士,能控制无生命的物体

organic, mechanical, dead or alive.|有机生物,机械,不管死活都行

Take it, take it all in, mein Junge.|吸进去,全吸进去,我的孩子

There we are. Get up.|就这样,醒过来

Get up. Get up.|快醒过来

Now I have full control of its limbic system.|现在我能完全控制它的大脑皮层

Let us see how long I can hold it.|看看能保持多久

What?|什么?

Hey, you chewed off the tip of my tail.|你把我尾巴尖都咬掉了

Yeah, you, you little...|你这个小…

It says you're rude, brutish and not very bright.|他说你粗野蛮横,不算是聪明人

It seems our little friend here|看来咱们的小朋友

remembers market sounds and voices.|还记得那市场上的声音

And a peculiar troll language spoken|在上次笼子打开时

in the last place his cage was opened.|是种罕见的巨魔语言

The troll market.|是巨魔市场

The troll market? Come on.|巨魔市场?不可能

No one's ever found it.|没人找到过

That's because it doesn't exist.|因为压根就不存在

Mr. Krauss? Dr. Krauss, sir.|克劳斯?克劳斯博士?

Our little informant there doesn't look so good.|咱们的小信使好像不太妙

Back inside, you. There we are.|回里面去吧,好了

So, now we know where to begin.|现在知道从哪里开始了

Trolls dwell under bridges.|巨魔都住在桥下

Wow. You're a genius.|真聪明啊

By the way, there's over 2,000 bridges in New York City.|纽约可是有两千座桥

But Vladimir Vanya, 19th century occult historian,|不过,19世纪的超自然史学家番雅指出

places the troll market directly under|巨魔市场就座落在…

the east end of the Brooklyn Bridge.|布鲁克林大桥东面一头的底下

We've already looked there.|我们早查过了

Yes, you have, but not with me, Agent.|不过以前没带我去

Not with me.|没带我去

We're moving in.|我们这就进去

Brooklyn Bridge 03:30hrs|布鲁克林大桥,凌晨3:30

Squeaky Clean-up, Waste Management Services|(咯吱清洁,废品服务)

Keep it coming, keep it coming. Hold it.|往前走,往前走,好了

"Not with me, Agent." What an ego.|“没带我去”,真自大!

I like him.|我喜欢他

Well, you can keep him.|自己养着吧

I mean, am I the only one that thinks this guy is full of...|难道就我自己觉着他是个满肚子的…

No, no, no, no, don't lean.|别这样,别靠着

Lot 336, the Schufftein glasses. Could it be?|336号物品,舒佛坦眼睛,不会吧?

The three surviving pairs,|仅存的三副眼镜了

and we will use them to locate the troll market.|就用他们来定位巨魔市场

Dr. Krauss, what a coup.|克劳斯博士,真是妙计啊

The Schufftein glasses.|用舒佛坦眼睛

You're my hero.|您真是我的偶像

Hey. You Hellboy?|你就是地狱小子?

Yeah.|是我

You're ugly, man.|你可真丑,伙计

Two more on the wall in front of me|前面的墙上再放两个

and then three on the alleys facing that way.|小路朝那边再放三个

What do you think of Mr. Know-lt-All?|“万事通”这人怎么样?

Don't know, too early to tell.|现在下结论还为时过早

Hey, you're Hellboy.|地狱小子!

I know, I'm ugly.|我知道,我很丑

Forget it.|别往心里去

We'll talk about it later.|回头再聊

He's sure of himself, and I think maybe you're intimidated.|他这么自信,吓着你了吧

Intimidated. Huh?|吓着我了?

Keep us up to date on the cameras, Agent Sherman. Over and out.|有新情况了告诉我们,谢尔曼探员,通话完毕

What's this?|这是什么?

Normally, we can't see fairy folk and trolls.|一般我们看不到精灵族或是巨魔族

They generate a cloaking aura called "glamour."|他们用称为“灵气”的魔法伪装自己

But in 1878, Emil Schufftein designed and built these.|不过1878年,舒佛坦发明了这种眼镜

Four crystal diopters that penetrate that effect|四组水晶屈光镜,能够看透表象

and reveal the true nature of things.|揭示事物的本质

Oh, Dr. Krauss, they're more beautiful than I'd imagined.|克劳斯博士,它们比我想得还漂亮

You must try them on then. Oh, yes.|你该自己试试

- Try them on, Agent. - They'll look good.|- 带上它,探员 - 真漂亮

I love these tight little leather straps.|我喜欢这些紧绷的小皮带

Intimidated?|吓着我了?

Mr. Kraut? Sir?|克劳特先生?

Krauss, Agent. With a double "S."|我叫克劳斯,名字里有两个S

S-S. Right, right.|两个S,是啊是啊

Listen, those gizmos?|这些小破玩意儿

How do you know they work?|你怎么知道会管用?

I have a suspect.|找到个嫌疑犯

Give me a vector, Agent Sherman. A vector.|告诉我具体位置,谢尔曼探员

B-12, the alley, northbound.|B-12区,小路上,往北走

Well, track the target. We're coming down.|跟踪目标,我们就过去

Keep an eye on her. I'll be right back.|盯紧这女的,我马上回来

This little old lady? Come on.|这个老太婆?拜托

It's a Fragglewump, an ugly Scottish troll.|她是长毛怪,一种苏格兰丑陋的巨魔

They're afraid of canaries.|她们最怕金丝雀了

Oh, my God. Canaries, huh?|天哪,怕金丝雀?

What about the kittens?|那小猫干什么用的?

She feeds on them.|她的晚餐

Come on, then. Kitty, kitty, kitty.|过来啊,小猫咪

That thing is a "she"?|这东西是个母的?

Under the Brooklyn Bridge 04:57hrs|布鲁克林桥下,早上4:57

Down, you fools.|低头,傻瓜

What do you think you are doing?|明白你在干什么吗?

She's gonna eat the cat.|她要把小猫活吞了!

You'll make her aware of our presence.|你会让她发现我们的

We should use the canary now.|金丝雀该上场了

She's gonna eat it!|她就要吃了!

We should use the bird, Dr. Krauss.|克劳斯博士,我们该用金丝雀了

The bird.|金丝雀

She's going to eat the cat.|她要吃了

You will stay put and follow my orders.|呆着别动,等我命令

I can't sit by here...|这么干瞪眼我可受不了

You are directly under my command, and you have to obey.|你受我指挥,必须听我的

- Stay put! - Oh, screw this!|- 呆着别动 - 受不了了!

Hey! Lucy.|露西!

Come back here.|过来啊

I'm home.|我来找你了

Oh, yes, dearie. Can I help you?|是啊,亲爱的,我能帮你什么?

Give it up, nasty. We can see you.|别装了,讨厌鬼,我们早看穿了

You see me?|你看得穿我?

How? How do you see me?|怎么可能?

We're looking for the entrance to the troll market. Any clues?|我们正在找巨魔市场的大门口,你有线索吗?

Come any closer and I'll rip your heart.|再靠近点,我就把你心挖出来

We're gonna have to get a little old-school, Abe.|还是用老一套吧,亚伯

Give me the bird.|上金丝雀!

Not a canary.|别用金丝雀

What, you're afraid of this little guy?|怎么了,害怕这小家伙了?

Who'd know?|真想不到

No more, no more.|别再来了

I'll take you there.|我带你们去好了

Come on, let's go, you dirty old troll.|来吧,咱们走,你这老巨魔

Let's go.|咱们走

Agent Sherman, we are going into the troll market.|谢尔曼探员,我们要去巨魔市场了

Keep communication to a minimum.|尽量减少联络

Over und out.|通话完毕

I like him.|我喜欢他

You see, this is a man who takes charge.|你瞧,他会掌控局面

You think?|你这么想?

Yeah. He's efficient.|是啊,多么有效率

He's precise.|精确又一丝不苟

You add "resistant" to that, you got yourself a new watch.|听你这么说,他加个外罩,都能当手表用了

Dr. Krauss is aware of the chain of command, and he...|克劳斯博士懂得怎么指挥

Oh, brother!|够了

He seems to like me.|他好像也喜欢我

Here we are.|到了

Wow, that's some door!|这门还真像那么回事

It's a complex combination lock.|这是复杂的密码锁

What do you think, Agent Sapien?|你觉得呢,塞皮恩探员?

Not good.|不好办

With the number of symbols on the combination, we'll be here for days.|密码符号的组合会让我们耗上几天

Well, not necessarily.|没必要

Let me try my technique.|试试我这招儿

Open it, Lucy.|露西,把门打开

I will not.|想得美!

Pretty please.|关门放鸟!

Do as you may, demon.|随你的便,恶魔!

Release the yellow beast.|快把它拿走

Tear my eyes out.|就算挖我的眼

Rip my insides and my legs and my tongue,|给我开肠破肚五马分尸

but I will never open that door.|我也绝不给你开门!

Is that your investigative technique?|你就这么调查啊?

It said "never."|它说“绝不”

It's unconscionable.|你也太肆无忌惮了

That means he didn't like it.|用这个词是说他不喜欢你这样

What?|什么?

So, what, you're gonna show us how it's done,|那你给我们露一手看看

Mr. By-The-Book?|“老教条”先生?

Is that it?|没招了吧

Yes, I think I will.|好吧,给你们演示一下

There we are.|进去吧

Let me see. Yes.|让我看看,没错

Gentlemen, welcome to the troll market.|先生们,欢迎来到巨魔市场

Fresh fish-|新鲜的鱼

Get your fresh fish...|来买新鲜的鱼…

Red, there's something really important that I need to tell you.|红小子,我有些要紧事儿告诉你

Oh, Liz, you should be here. You'd love it.|丽兹,你真应该过来,肯定会喜欢的

Nobody's looking at us. We blend right in.|没人盯着我们看,直接就能混进来

Agent, I said keep communication to a minimum.|探员,我说应该减少通话

You'll blow our cover.|你会把我们暴露的

You know? I think he's right.|他说得挺对

I'm bringing you here for sure, babe.|宝贝儿,回头我肯定带你过来

The fishbowl wants radio silence. So...|不过鱼缸老兄让我闭嘴,所以…

Over and out.|通话完毕

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

The Royal Seal.|是皇族印章

Brother Red. Red, do you read me?|红小子,能听到吗?

Yeah, I read you, Blue, but I'm watching Sherlock at work.|听见了,可我正看咱们的福尔摩斯干活呢

I'll get back to you.|回头找你

Excuse me, sir.|打扰了,先生

Sir, excuse... Pardon me. Sir, may I ask a...|先生请问…我能问…

I gotta tell the boys that one.|(回头我告诉孩子们去)

Excuse me, gentlemen.|先生们,打扰了

Have you seen anyone purchasing this type of Tooth Fairy?|你们看到过谁买下了这种牙仙吗?

No one sells them down here, pal.|老兄,这里不卖这个

Over in Jersey, maybe.|新泽西州可能有

Well, what about this, then?|那这个呢?

Do you recognize this seal?|认识这个印章吗?

Make him go away. Make him go away.|把他赶走,把他赶走

No. We don't.|我们不认识

Please, dear sir.|先生们,请您帮忙

You'd better go. Now!|你最好赶快离开!

We'll make it worth your while.|不会让你白说的

Don't waste your time. We will not talk!|别浪费时间了,我们不会说的

What are you doing?|你来干什么?

You're absolutely sure about that, huh?|你确定吗?

Absolutely.|十分确定

You won't talk, eh?|你就不说,是吧?

Never.|绝不开口

Never, huh?|又来“绝不”二字?

Never ever, ever.|绝不开口,绝不

Feeling a little chattier now?|现在想说了吗?

We'll never talk.|我们不会说的

Yes, yes.|我说,我说

We will, only don't hit me anymore.|我这就说,别打人了

Chicken.|胆小鬼

Who bought the Tooth Fairies?|是谁买了牙仙?

Prince Nuada.|努阿达王子

They say Prince Nuada broke the truce,|传言努阿达王子撕毁了协定

and now there is talk of war,|就要开战了

a war with the human world.|和人类的战争

Sorry, kid.|抱歉吓着你了

That's all right.|没关系

Nice baby.|小孩真可爱

I'm not a baby. I'm a tumor.|我不是小孩,我是身上的瘤子

Yes, Red. I am following a lead right now.|红小子,我正在追寻线索

It may turn out...|可能…

It may turn out to be nothing,|可能也不是线索

but I will let you know soon enough.|不过一会就能知道

What do you want? Tell me your name.|你想要什么?报上名来

Follow me.|请跟我来

Your father left you this map.|你父亲给你留下了这幅地图

In it, he said, lies the secret|他说里面藏着秘密

to the location of the Golden Army.|能够指出黄金军团的位置

Move away! Quickly, Your Highness.|快点躲起来!公主殿下

Can I help you with something?|我能帮您什么忙?

No, thank you. I'm just looking.|不用了,我随便看看

You can't go in there!|你不能进去

Sir, why are you following me?|先生,你为什么跟踪我?

I...|我…

I was just hoping to find an old map chart of Algiers.|我只是想找阿尔及尔的老地图

Why are you following me?|你为什么跟踪我?

I was not.|我没有啊

Did my brother send you to steal the crown piece?|我哥哥派你来偷王冠碎片的?

Your brother?|你哥哥?

Oh, you're sorely mistaken, I assure you.|我保证你这是完全搞错了

Then answer me truthfully.|那快说实话

Why were you following me?|为什么跟踪我?

My name is Abraham Sapien.|我叫亚伯拉罕·塞皮恩

There is no such name.|名字可真假

Oh, I don't like it either, but I...|我也不喜欢,可…

Enough.|够了

Give me your hand.|把手伸出来

Your hand.|你的手

You are an agent|你是一个探员

for the Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense.|为超自然研究防卫部工作

And your name is...|你的名字叫…

Horrible, I know.|名字是很烂

I'm Nuala, Princess Nuala.|我是努阿拉,努阿拉公主

Yes, I know.|我知道

Forgive me, Your Highness,|请原谅,公主殿下

but as you were learning about me,|当你对我读心的时候

I couldn't help but learn a bit about you myself.|我也情不自禁地了解了你的故事

I know that you need our help.|我知道你需要我们的帮助

I'm afraid it's the other way around.|恐怕是人类需要我的帮助才对

The window. Out now.|从窗户出去,快!

I will take care of this.|这里交给我吧

Oh, dear.|天哪

Go! Now go!|快走!快!

Get out of here, Blue.|赶快离开这儿,伙计

Yes. Come with me, Your Highness.|跟我来,公主殿下

You.|你这家伙

Let me put this to you as delicately as I can.|我会尽量把这事弄得优雅点儿

My cigar, it was Cuban.|我的雪茄,古巴雪茄

Now you pissed me off.|你可把我给惹火了

Oh, crap.|我靠

Now stay down!|躺着别动!

Damn.|靠!

A tooth. Happy?|我牙掉了,满意了?

Give it up, pal. It's over.|别闹了,伙计,没戏的

I wouldn't do that if I were you.|是我就不会那么做

Wow. Told you.|早跟你说么

Oh, mein Gott, what have you done, Agent Hellboy?|我的上帝,你都干了些什么?

Look at this! Now we have to leave.|看看这个!咱们得赶快走了

Red. This is Princess Nuala.|红小子,这是努阿拉公主

Lady.|女士您好

We should leave. Now. Now!|咱们得走了,快点

Let's go.|咱们走

Wink is dead...|维克死了…

A big red man killed him.|一个红色大块头把他杀了

Is there something you need to tell me?|还有要跟我说的吗?

Up there-|在那上面

No, up there!|不,是在另一边

Up at the market-|在市场那里

Wink is dead.|维克被人杀了

To wage his war, my brother needs this,|想要发动战争,我哥哥需要这个

the final piece of the Crown of Bethmoora|贝斯莫拉王冠的最后一片

and this map to the location of the Golden Army chamber.|这幅地图,标记着黄金军团洞穴的位置

The Golden Army.|黄金军团

The harbingers of death.|传说的死亡使者

The unstoppable tide.|不可抵挡的洪流

Howdy Doody.|木偶军团

Your Highness, if you hand the crown piece over to us...|公主殿下,如果您把最后一片交给我们…

No. Where it goes, I go.|不,我不让它离开我一步

My father died to uphold the truce with your world.|我的父王为了遵守和人类的协定献身了

You must honor his noble intention.|你们要尊重他的心愿

The lady's in dire danger.|这女士深陷险境

I take it you're vouching for her, Agent Sapien?|你是不是想为她担责任?

Most emphatically. Yes, I am.|确切的说,是的

Even so.|即便如此

I am sorry, but we simply cannot assume|很抱歉,我们不能把这重担…

such responsibility on our own.|随便扛起来

The lady just lost her father.|这女士的父亲刚过世了

What more do you want?|你还嫌不够啊

You may not care, but there are procedures, rules|你可能不顾规矩,可咱们有规章制度

and little handbooks...|还有手册之类的…

She's coming with us.|她跟我们走

You got that, Gas Bag?|听清了吧,废话包?

What did you call me?|你说什么?

You.|是你

You will pay for what happened to my friend down there.|你得为我朋友付出代价

Yeah, right. You take checks?|好啊,还你支票行吗?

Demon.|恶魔

Born from a womb of shadows.|生于暗影之中

Sent to destroy their world, and you still believe you belong.|本该摧毁人类世界,现在却站在人类一边

Are we gonna talk all night?|不会唠叨一晚上吧?

'Cause I'm really sleepy.|我现在都要睡着了

No, Brother, no!|哥哥,别这样!

Kill him.|杀了他

It's just a jumping bean.|就是个小蹦豆嘛

It's going for water. Hurry.|它奔着水去了,快拦住

Oh, dear.|天哪

No. No, no, no, no. No.|别进去,别进去

- What the hell is that? - Excuse me!|- 那是什么鬼东西? - 都让开

- Stay back - Hey, what's going on?|- 后退 - 这是怎么回事?

We've got target in sight.|(发现目标)

It's an Elemental,|它是自然之力

a giver of life and a destroyer.|能孕育和毁灭生命

What?|啥?

A Forest God.|森林之神

A Forest God, eh?|森林之神?

I'm gonna get me Big Baby.|我得拿个大家伙

Somebody help!My baby's...Help! Help!|来人啊,救救我孩子

How can I help you, ma'am?|需要帮忙吗,女士?

My baby's inside!|我孩子在里面

Come with us,dear lady, please.|请跟我来,女士

There's nothing to worry about.|不要担心

We've got everything under control.|一切都在我们掌握之中

Please. My baby's still in there! Please!|救命啊,我的孩子还在里面!

Hey, little guy.|嘿,小家伙

Homing in on target.|(接近目标)

Hang on, kid.|坚持住,小子

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频