首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
黑夜传说3/前传: 狼族再起 [Underworld: Rise of the Lycans] 2009 (决战异世界前传: 鬼哭狼嚎) - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
8
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-25 13:45:39 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:3059次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

NARRATOR: Two decades had passed since the creation of both species.|两大种族出现已过了二十年

The war had begun.|战争早已展开

Viktor increased his army, creating a legion of vampires|维多壮大他的军队 创造吸血鬼军团

to protect them from the very first clan of werewolves:|来保护他们 免受第一个狼族的攻击

A vicious and infectious breed unable to take human form ever again.|这个邪恶又有传染性的物种 永远无法转换成人形

Until he was born.|直到他出世

[GROWLING]

Lucian.|路西安

And although every fiber of Viktor's soul warned him to slay this child,|虽然维多身上的每个细胞 都警告他要处决这个孩子

he did not.|但他没有

Over the years, this child grew.|过了许多年,这孩子长大了

He possessed a strength and focus that the ones before him did not.|他拥有先前那个物种所没有的 力量和专注力

[GRUNTING]

What do you think, Sonja?|你觉得呢,桑雅?

Shall we make more?|我们们该多制造一些吗?

Of him?|制造他?

Like him.|像他一样的东西

Lucian will always be the first of the breed,|路西安永远都会是狼人族的始祖

the first of the Lycans.|第一个狼人

Viktor would use Lucian's infectious blood to his benefit,|维多利用路西安具传染性的血

taking advantage of the child's thirst,|利用这孩子的饥渴

pitting it against him as he was forced to feed on humans,|逼迫他啃食人类

Viktor's slaves.|也就是维多的奴隶

MAN 1: Get in there. MAN 2: In there.|- 进去! - 进里面去

[GROWLING]

Instead, he created a new race of immortals:|他创造了一个新的不死种族

Lycans.|狼人族

Werewolf, but also human.|是狼也是人

Unlike the others, this new breed could be harnessed,|和其他种族不同 这个新种族可以被铐上颈轭

enslaved to guard them in the daylight hours of their masters.|役使他们在白昼守护他们的主人

Or so Viktor thought|或者维多是这么盘算的

so very long ago.|那是在很久以前

片名《黑夜传说》

前传:狼族再起

The nobles are upset, my lord.|贵族们很不高兴,大人

William's pestilence has not been checked.|威廉的传染病并未停止

Werewolves have killed their slaves. VIKTOR: Humans upset.|- 狼人们杀了他们的奴隶 - 人类很沮丧

Tannis, please take a note of what pain that brings me.|谭尼斯,记下我对这点感到很难过

Yet their lost slaves means our lost silver.|他们没了奴隶代表我们没了银子

Enough. Have I not increased our holdings tenfold|够了! 马可士和埃米莉去冬眠后

since Marcus and Amelia took their sleep?|我不是增加了十倍的收入?

We will deal with the wolves as we always have.|我们会照常对付狼族

[WEREWOLVES GROWLING]

MAN 1: Come on! MAN 2: Come on, quickly!|- 快点! - 快啊!

[MEN YELLING INDISTINCTLY]

MAN 3: Fire!|射击!

MAN 4: Close that breach.|降下大门门

Have you nothing better to do, blacksmith,|铁匠,你除了把玩武器之外

than play with weapons of war?|没别的事好做了吗?

At least make yourself useful.|做点有用的事吧

A little gratitude, Sonja, to the one who saved your life.|对救命恩人要心存感谢,桑雅

I needed no saving.|我并不需要人救

Tell me, Lucian.|告诉我,路西安

Does it burden your heart to kill your own kind?|杀你的同类会令你心情沉重吗?

Not at all. They're mindless beasts, my lord.|不会,它们是无知的野兽,主人

No brethren of mine. VIKTOR: Really?|- 不是我的伙伴 - 真的?

Father.|父亲

You are a credit to your race. Do you know how to remain so?|你是你们族人的荣耀 你知道该怎么保持这点吗?

Keep your eyes on the ground.|眼光别离开地面

Get rid of that.|把那个处理掉

You were sorely missed at council.|议会很关切你的缺席

There are other demands on my time, as you know.|我还有其他事要忙

I see. I hope you enjoyed your little moonlit ride.|是啊,希望你享受月夜的奔驰

SONJA: I was out patrolling.|我是去巡逻

You were disobeying. I told you to stay within these walls.|你根本是抗命 我说过要你待在城墙之内

You risk too much for a father to ignore.|爸爸不能再任你挺而走险了

You will leave the wolves to the Death Dealers.|把狼族留给禁卫军处理

And why, Father, is my risk any greater than theirs?|为什么?我冒的险又不比他们 大

They are not my daughters,|他们不是我女儿

and they are not council members. You are.|他们也不是议会成员,你是

And one day, you will become an elder, your birthright.|有一天,你会继承我 成为长老

Sonja, you are well thought of at council,|桑雅,议会很体谅你

but that is a precarious thing.|不过那么做太危险了

They grow tired of your games and your absences.|他们开始厌烦你的游戏和缺席

The dangers of the forest are no greater than those of the council chamber.|森林里潜藏的危险 并不比议会厅里多

You will learn the dance of politics, to be ruthless and cunning.|你要学会舞弄政治 学会冷酷又狡猾

And above all, you will be loyal to your family.|更重要的是,你要对家族忠诚

To me.|对我忠诚

After all, without the loyalty between us,|毕竟,我们之间若没有忠诚

we are no better than the beasts at our door.|就与门口那些野兽无异

MAN: Put your back into it.|给我继续做

Pick that up.|捡起来

Move it, you scum.|快点,废物

More spin.|多一点

Get up.|起来

Lycan.|狼人族

[SCREAMING]|不准休息,快工作!

No rest, dog.

Enough.|够了

You dare raise your hand to me?|你竟敢反抗我?

I said, that's enough. So says the master's dog, hm?|- 我说够了 - 当主子的狗就能大声啦?

You will not always be his favorite, and when you fall,|你不会永远受他宠爱的 当你失宠时

I will be there.|我必会在场观看

Let us hope so.|等着瞧吧

What are you looking at? Get back to work now!|你们看什么? 马上回去工作!

Get back to work!|回去工作!

MAN: Back to work.|回去工作!

The matter before the council is simple.|议会眼前的议题很简单

We are under attack.|我们正遭受攻击

Six times in half as many weeks,|这些日子以来有许多次

William's kind have reached our very walls.|狼族都攻到了我们墙边

What mayhem would follow ifjust one of them got through?|若被攻破将会出现何等混乱?

Your fear, Coloman, is misplaced.|你的恐惧,克洛曼,是无谓的

Are we not protected by an army of immortals?|不是有支不死大军护卫我们们吗?

COLOMAN: Superbly, my lord.|是啊,大人

However, the nobles are not, and as I have pointed out,|然而贵族们并不觉得…

they are the grass on which we graze.|我说过,他们是我们的财富来源

If we cannot protect our humans, it makes us look weak.|我们若无法保护人类 就表示我们的衰弱

And how would you project strength?|那么你们要如何展现力量?

As our Death Dealers patrol the night,|夜里由我们的禁军巡逻

so our daylight guards can patrol the day.|白天则由我们的白昼门卫巡逻

Lycans patrol outside the walls?|狼人族去城外巡逻?

Have you lost your mind?|你是不是疯了?

They are born of beasts,|他们是野兽的后代

and the savagery of this despicable fact cannot be bred away.|这可鄙的事实不会消失的

I think your fear of this idea is misplaced.|我想你对这想法的惧怕是无谓的

We can create a privileged class of Lycans.|我们可以创造一群特级的狼人族

Greater rations, finer quarters, and put them under the hand of one we trust.|提供更好的粮食、宿舍 让他们接受我们信赖的人来统领

Perhaps your pet, Lucian.|也许就是你的宠物,路西安

The one who saved your daughter's life today.|今天救了你女儿一命的那个家伙

In fact, I think we should hear her thoughts on this matter.|事实上,我想该听听她的想法

Hm.

She seems to have been needed elsewhere.|她似乎在忙别的事

Find her.|去找她

I will take your suggestion under advisement.|我会将你的建议 纳入考虑

Thank you, my lord.|谢谢您,大人

It would be gratifying to be able to reassure the nobles|在明天贵族们抵达时 能向他们重申我们对他们的关切

when they arrive tomorrow that we have their interests at heart.|将会是件令人高兴的事

MAN 1: Move it! MAN 2: Move it!|- 快点! - 动作快!

MAN 3: Go on, slowpoke.|继续,懒猪

Over there. There.|去哪里

MAN 2: Move it! MAN 1: Don't go slow. Keep going.|- 快啊! - 别慢下来,继续走

[GRUNTS]

Move it along!|动作快!

My lady?|小姐?

SONJA: Is it true what you told my father,|那是真的吗?你跟我父亲说…

that you feel nothing when you kill them?|你杀它们的时候毫无感觉

They're just animals,|它们只是野兽

incapable of thought or feeling,|完全不会思考或感受

so why should I feel anything for them?|我为什么要对它们有感觉?

Sonja, if I were to leave from here, would you come with me?|桑雅,如果我要离开这里 你愿意跟我走吗?

Leave?|离开?

Do not say that.|别提那个字眼

Do not even think it. They would hunt you down|连想都别想 他们会猎杀你

and they would mark you like all the others.|-把你当野兽

Not if I could remove this.|若我能拿掉这个就不一定了

Look.|你看

I made it.|我做的

This will be my freedom.|这是我的自由

Lucian, promise me you won't use it.|路西安,答应我你不会用它

Please. Is that your answer, then?|- 拜托 - 那么这就是你的答案了?

You will not come.|你不会跟我走

So you want me to stay here for you?|你要我为你留下?

Like this, like an animal? Lucian.|- 像这样?像动物一样? - 路西安

Vampire and Lycan, we are both children of Corvinus,|吸血鬼和狼人 我们们都是柯文诺斯的子孙

yet my family are slaves.|然而我的族人却是奴隶

I will use this key,|我会用这把钥匙

and I will leave this place,|我也会离开此地

but I can never be without you now.|不过没有你我不会走

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[WEREWOLVES GROWLING]

VIKTOR: Any news of my daughter? She's most defiant.|- 有我女儿的消息吗? - 她很叛逆

She refuses to see me.|她拒绝见我

Will not answer her door. Why are the young so blind?|- 也不肯应门 - 年轻人怎么都这么盲目?

She risks her seat on the council, and for what?|她会丧失议会席次,是为了什么?

I cannot imagine.|我无法想像

We must prepare, my lord.|我们得准备了,大人

Human nobles are on their way.|人类贵族已经上路了

It's sharp. No wolf will stand before it.|它很锋利,必能劈死恶狼

Ready the horses.|备马

Let someone else go.|让别人去吧

Why? Last night, after I left you...|- 为什么? - 昨晚,我和你分手之后…

Just let someone else go.|让别人去吧

In case it had escaped your notice, blacksmith,|你可能没注意到,铁匠

I am quite capable of looking after myself.|我很有能力照顾自己

And besides,|还有

you can watch over me from the wall.|你可以从城墙上看着我

MAN: Get your back to the rear.|回去后面

Lady Sonja, your father has ordered you to stay behind.|桑雅小姐,您父亲下令要您留下

I intend to see our guests safely through the gate.|我想亲自护送我们的客人

Gate master. This is not a request.|- 守门人 - 这不是请求

Your father is ruler of the coven.|您父亲是我们的领袖

So he keeps reminding me.|他也一直提醒我这一点

Hah!

MAN: Get back!|回去!

Careful, blacksmith,|注意点,铁匠

lest your eyes betray your secret.|别让你的眼神泄露秘密

Steady. Steady.|稳住

稳住

Shut it, my child. Shut it.|关上窗,孩子

Form up!|准备迎击!

No.|不

Get your men out there now!|快让你的手下出去

Down, boy. Your leash is too tight.|冷静点,你太激动了

Step away. There's too many of them.|- 站开! - 它们太多了

They'll be massacred.|这会是一场屠杀

Stop him!|阻止他!

MAN: Ride out. Ride out.|骑出去…

[GROWLING]

Easy.|小心

Dimitri.|狄米崔!

[YELLING]

[THUDS]

[SCREAMING]

[YELLS]

SONJA: Lucian!|路西安!

LUCIAN: Sonja!|桑雅!

Lucian, no.|路西安,不!

[GROWLING]

No, stop!|不!住手!

He did it to save me.|他是为了救我

Am I not master of this house?|我不是主人了吗?

You know you are forbidden to remove your shackle.|你知道你不准拿掉颈轭的

Yes.|是的

Yet you break my law after I gave you your life.|我赐你新生,你却抗命

Your days of plush living are over, slave.|你舒适的生活结束了,奴隶

Father, leave him be.|父亲,放了他

I told you... Hold your tongue!|- 我说过… - 给我住嘴

You have defied me for the last time.|这是你最后一次违抗我的命令

Get her out of here.|把她带走

Burn the bodies.|烧了尸体

Burn them all.|全都烧掉

VIKTOR: For removing the collar,|因为拿掉颈轭…

30 lashes.|三十鞭

You have stung me, Lycan, with your betrayal.|你的背叛令我难过,狼人

You were like a son to me.|你原本就像是我的儿子一样

I gave you your life.|我给了你生命

You gave me chains.|你却给我枷锁

I would have thought, after all these years, you would have known|我早该想到 经过这些年,我早该学会

you cannot have one without the other.|你毕竟得跟你的同类在一起

Do it.|动手吧

I told you I'd be there when you fell.|我说过你失宠时我必会在场

[WHIP CRACKING]

[YELLS]

What? Stop this.|- 怎么? - 住手吧

He is one of our protectors. They are but beasts themselves.|- 他是我们的门卫之一 - 他们只是野兽

This could stir up the others. Let them stir. Do you fear them?|- 这可能会激怒其他狼人 - 那就让他们去,你怕他们?

Believe me, it will be worse if we do not punish them.|相信我,不惩罚只会更糟

Do you see now, Coloman? You would trust them|你以为在城外能信任他们?

outside the walls? We cannot even trust them inside.|他们们连在城内都信不过了

By my count, that's 21.|照我计算,那是第二十一鞭

Continue.|继续

MAN 1: Oh, what a terrible sound.|好可怕的声音

MAN 2: Bloody stink.|臭死了

Stay away from him, or they'll punish you too.|离他远点 不然他们也会惩罚你

Your concern for Lucian was most touching.|你对路西安的关心真令人感动

A slave.|一个奴隶

He had just saved my life.|他刚刚救了我一命

Was it not you who told me to show a little gratitude?|你之前不是叫我要心存感激?

And yourself?|那你自己呢?

Have you no gratitude for the one who saved your daughter's life?|你不感谢救你女儿一命的人?

I am awash with it.|我感激涕零

That he lives shows the breadth of my magnanimity.|他能活命显示我的宽容大量

Were it any other circumstances,|换做别的情况

I would have had him fed in pieces to his own kind.|我早把他扔去 给他自己的族人分食

But his punishment is now over.|不过他的惩罚现在已经结束了

He will be freed. Freed?|- 你会释放他吧? - 释放?

Your judgment is clouded, Sonja.|你的判断有点迟钝

We do not keep order with sentiment.|我们不是用情感来保持秩序的

Lucian was forbidden to remove his collar, and yet he did so,|路西安拿掉他不准拿掉的颈轭

for however fine a reason.|不论理由有多好

不论理由有多好

He will remain in prison,|他都得留在牢里

a cautionary tale.|用以告诫他人

Janosh and the other nobles will soon arrive.|琼纳和其他贵族即将抵达

Your presence is expected.|你的出席是必要的

I saw what you did out there.|我看到你的身手

Very brave|很勇猛

for a human.|对一个人类而言

Have you come across them before?|你之前遭遇过它们吗?

Only in stories.|完全没有

Were you not afraid of them?|你不怕它们?

Yes,|怕

but I wanted to live.|不过我想活命

Are you afraid of me?|你怕我吗?

Yes. Well, do not be.|- 怕 - 不用怕

I will not bite...|我不咬人

much.|不大咬啦

You are like them? No.|- 你跟它们一样? - 不

A Lycan, yes, but not like them.|我是狼人,但跟它们不一样

Those you fought with tonight were animals, the spawn of William.|你今晚对抗的是野兽 是威廉的子孙

Purebloods, if you will. No trace of human left.|血统纯正 完全没有人类的基因

Savage, mindless beasts.|野蛮、无知的野兽

As it has been told. But I saw you.|- 和传说一样 - 不过我看到你

They obeyed you.|它们听你的

Yes.|是的

Yes, they did.|对,没错

SONJA: Hey.|嘿

Oh, you should not be here. I had to.|- 你不该来此 - 我必须来

My love, I'm sorry.|我的爱,对不起

Your back. No, no, I'm all right.|- 你的背 - 我没事

This is my fault. If I had not gone out...|是我的错,要是我没出去…

Then you would not be who you are.|那你就不是你了

This is not your fault.|这不是你的错

I cannot remain here. I have to leave this place.|我不能留在这里,我得离开

My father will be watching you now more than ever.|我父亲现在会更严加监控你

What about your Death Dealers, are there none that you can trust?|禁军呢?里面没你的亲信?

Unfortunately, their loyalty to my father is greater than their loyalty to me.|他们们对我父亲比对我忠心

Tannis.|谭尼斯

Tannis cannot be trusted. No, Tannis, he knows about us.|- 不能相信他 - 不,他知道我们的事

How? I have no idea.|- 怎么会? - 我不知道,不过

But if he still has not told your father, then that must mean he wants something.|若他还没告诉你父亲,那就有鬼

Sonja, find out what it is.|去查他在打什么算盘

Bring them in.|带他们进来

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Janosh.|琼纳

Do you not own the largest silver mine in these lands?|你不是拥有最大的银矿吗?

It has been overrun, my lord.|已经都荒废了,大人

Our workers infected,|工人都受到感染

turned to beasts.|变成野兽

VIKTOR: Most unfortunate,|真不幸

and costly.|牺牲真大

I think half the rights to your mine|我想你矿场一半的权益…

should cover the expense of our assistance.|应该能偿付我们协助的费用吧

What assistance?|你们的协助?

We have all seen the fires on the way here.|我们在来的路上都看到火焰

We have learned of the deaths of Baron Covasha and his family.|也知道巴伦和他家人的死讯

The wolves are at your door as well.|狼群也攻到了你们城下

So why should I pay tribute|你们连自保都有问题

when you cannot so much as protect your own house?|我为什么要进贡给你们?

You have all but bled me dry already.|你已经把我榨乾了

We have all heard the stories.|我们都听说了

Look into his eyes. They are true.|看他的眼睛!是真的!

This place is cursed.|这里受到诅咒

They are no more human|他们是入侵…

than the devils that invade our lands.|我们土地的恶魔

If devils you call us, rest assured, better the devil you know.|放心,跟你认识的恶魔交手 胜过跟不认识的打交道

Unhand me. Certainly.|- 放开我 - 当然

Would anyone else like to be heard?|还有谁有话要说?

Toss it here. Bring food to these filthy mongrels.|把食物送给这些肮脏的狗

Here you go. Eat it up like dogs.|- 来了 - 跟狗一样舔吧

[GUARDS LAUGHING]

MAN: Like dogs.|跟狗一样

We are not animals.|我们不是野兽

Is this what you want, to be their entertainment, their playthings?|难道你们想当他们的玩具?

Their pets.|当他们的宠物?

Cowering beneath the whip|蜷曲在鞭子之下

and then fighting amongst ourselves.|却在彼此之间争斗

Is this what you want?|这就是你们想要的?

I have lived by their rules my entire life.|我一辈子听从他们的指挥

I've protected them,|我保卫他们

envied them.|羡慕他们

And for what?|结果呢?

To be treated like an animal.|结果却被当成野兽对待

We are not animals!|我们不是野兽

We do have a choice.|我们有选择

We can choose to be more than this.|我们们可以选择比这更好的

We can be slaves|我们可以是奴隶

or we can be Lycans!|我们也可以是狼人

VIKTOR: Morning is upon us, my child.|晨光已现,我的孩子

It's time we left this wretched night behind.|我们该将不幸的夜置诸脑后

Gladly.|我很乐意

There are some difficult decisions ahead.|眼前有一些困难的决策

I would like your help with one of them.|我希望你帮我解决其中一个

Of course, Father.|当然,父亲

With Lucian gone,|失去了路西安

we must promote another Lycan in his place.|我们得拔擢另一个狼人取代他

Gone?|失去?

Coloman thinks he will stir the others.|克洛曼认为他会煽动其他人

We must remove him.|我们必须除掉他

That will be difficult.|这很困难

He has been with us so long.|他跟我们这么久了

Perhaps Gyorg.|也许用吉尔吧

Or Thrasos.|或塞拉索

They would be|他们都很…

trustworthy.|值得信赖

Excellent suggestions.|很好的建议

I will consider them strongly.|我会仔细考虑

You, my child, are the most precious thing in my heart.|你,我的孩子 是我心中最珍贵的宝贝

What have you told my father?|你跟我父亲说了什么?

What have you told him? Nothing.|- 你说了什么? - 什么都没说

Why? Why what?|- 为什么? - 什么为什么?

Why have you told him nothing?|为什么没说?

Would your father welcome the man who brought him news|你的父亲 会很高兴有人告诉他

that his beloved daughter was consorting|他心爱女儿的交往对象…

with a Lycan?|是狼人吗?

He isn't well known for his gratitude.|他是知名的冷酷无情

And I am not yet in a position to use this for my benefit.|我还不想利用这个消息 替自己谋福利

What sort of benefit?|什么样的福利?

There are 12 council seats.|议会的议员有十二席

And we don't die often.|我们又不常死人

Sadly, no.|真可惜,是啊

So, what if I gave up my seat at council?|要是我放弃我在议会的席次

Simply left it to you?|直接留给你呢?

Why would you do that?|你为什么要那么做?

Can you keep a secret?|你能保守秘密吗?

I will need something in return.|我需要一些回报

Two minutes.|两分钟

Any longer is too risky.|再久就会有危险

I'm sorry. There was no other way.|对不起,我没有别的办法

So Tannis?|谭尼斯?

You were right. He will help us in exchange for a seat on the council.|你说的对,他要议会的席位

Your father knows nothing? I'm sure of it.|- 而你父亲毫不知情? - 我很确定

Sonja, this can work. Lucian, it has to.|- 桑雅,这样行得通 - 必须如此

I think some of the others will come with me.|我想有些狼人会跟我走

Sabas and Xristo, the human Raze. My love...|- 萨巴斯、瑞思托、雷兹 - 我的爱…

I'm certain I can... Lucian, there is no time.|- 我肯定可以… - 路西安,没时间了

My father will have you killed tomorrow, after the humans are turned.|我父亲明天等人类离开 就会处决你

You must leave at sunrise.|你必须在天亮时离开

And you? The important thing is you stay alive.|- 你呢? - 重要的是你保住性命

The best chance you have is when Viktor and the Death Dealers sleep.|维多和禁军入睡时 是你的好机会

I will be safely at my father's side when you go.|你走之后,我在父亲身边很安全

TANNIS: Hurry.|快点

If this plan works, I'll meet you in three days' time, after the sun sets.|计划若成功,三天后日落时见

There's a clearing by the river. I'll meet you there.|河边有个空地,我在哪里等你

And if it doesn't? I will meet you at the clearing.|- 不成功呢? - 我会在空地等你

MAN: Face the wall.|靠墙站好!

Get out. MAN: You animals.|- 出来 - 你们这些野兽

You. Get back.|你!马上回去!

Be brave, human.|勇敢点,人类

TANNIS: You know what your problem is?|你知道你有什么问题吗?

You don't understand the natural order of things.|你不明白大自然的法则

Things change.|凡事都会变

Be ready when they do.|那你可要准备好了

Consider it a parting gift.|把这当成临别的礼物吧

[GROWLING]

Wait.|等等!

Do you not realize this is a gift I am giving you?|你不明白这是我给你的礼物?

RAZE: It's a curse.|这是诅咒!

What have they done to us? You'll find out soon enough.|- 它们?对我们做了什么 - 你很快就会知道的

They turned us into... Like you?|他们们把我们变成…你们

Yes.|对

Why?|为什么?

He wants to use you for his own protection.|他要利用你来保护他

I will die first.|我会先死

Well, that may not happen.|那可能不会发生

The time has come.|时候到了

At sunrise, I leave this place.|天亮时,我会离开此地

Anyone willing to take the risk may follow me.|愿意冒险的人可以跟我走

There is a new life waiting beyond these walls, my friend,|墙外有新的生活等着我们

and you can be a part of it, one of us,|你可以成为我们的一部分

or stay and serve them.|或是留下来侍奉他们

MAN: The guards are coming.|警卫来了

New dogs today. Let's see how they look.|今天有新狗,看看他们的长相

You've come too late.|你来太晚了

He's already gone.|他已经走了

[SCREAMING]

[LUCIAN GROWLING]

Are you with me?|你们要跟我走吗?

[CHEERING]

LUCIAN: Sabas, Xristo, free the others. The rest of you with me.|萨巴斯、瑞思托,释放其他人 其他的跟我走

Freedom is yours.|你们自由了

Move!|快走!

This way.|往这边!

Down here.|下面!

All right, move. Run, run, run.|快走!跑!跑!

Keep moving.|继续跑!

Keep moving. Keep moving.|继续跑!

Keep going. Move.|继续跑!

MAN: Fire.|发射!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Raze.|雷兹!

There is nothing you can do.|你无能为力了

I will come back. I promise you.|我会回来的!我保证!

No!|不!

不!

My lord.|大人

My lord, Lucian is escaping.|大人,路西安逃走了

[YELLS]

Forest, go. Go!|往森林去!快去!

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频