首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
艾丽卡 [Elektra] 2005 - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
5
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-17 22:02:43 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2441次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

[Man Narrating] Since time began...|自天地初开之时

a war has been waged in the shadows...|世界就被一场在

between the armies of Good and Evil.|正义和邪恶之间的战争所笼罩着

It may be fought on a grand scale...|这场战争可能惊天地泣鬼魂

or within the heart of a single individual... or even a child.|也可能只是在小孩之间的心魔之战

The Evil has taken many forms...|邪恶力量无处不在

and used the darkest of arts.|它被黑暗所支配着

In our time, they call themselves simply...|在现代,他们被称作

the Hand.|幻影杀手

The Good follow "the way of"kimagure.|正义总是站在善良的一方

Its masters can see the future...|仁慈之主不但可以看到未来

and perhaps even bring back the dead.|甚至能够起死回生

Legend tells of a unique warrior...|这是个武魂的传奇故事

a lost soul.|她是一颗失落的灵魂

This warrior is a woman...|她是个女战士

a motherless daughter.|她是个孤儿

And it is her destiny to tip the balance between Good and Evil.|上天安排她去平息这场 正义与邪恶之战

She is a treasure, and both sides seek her out...|有个小孩是力量之源 双方都需要她的协助

as a final weapon in an ancient war.|她将成为战争中的终极武器

片名:艾丽卡 又名:幻影杀手

- [Man] Perimeter, what's your status? - [Man #2] Delta team, clear.|- 你那有什么动静吗? - 一切正常

- [Man #3] Alpha, clear. - [Man #4] Bravo, secure.|- 一切正常 - 一切正常

It doesn't matter.|没有用的

You can't stop her.|你阻止不了她的

- Nobody can stop her. - Her?|- 没人能阻止她 - 就凭她?

I was afraid if I told you, you wouldn't take the job.|恐怕这次你无法完成任务

I never should've hired you.|我本来是不想请你出山的

Who do you think's coming for you?|冲你来的那个人到底是谁?

You may have heard of her. Her name...|你也许听说过她,她叫…

is Elektra.|艾丽卡

[Chuckles]

- You find that funny? - She's an urban legend, sir.|- 你觉得这个很好笑吗? - 她是城里一段传奇

That woman died years ago.|几年前就死了

Really? Well, then somebody must have brought her back from the dead.|真的? 那应该派人把她的尸体带回来

You know, Bauer, when you've done the things I've done...|鲍尔,知道吗? 我们的所作所为

you make a lot of enemies.|给我们树立了好多敌人

My private security detail... the best money could buy.|我花巨款买来的密报说

This nonexistent woman killed 14 of them in half an hour.|这个死掉的女人 在半个小时内杀了14个人

I barely got away.|我都不敢离开这里

Spent the next two days in Monte Carlo wondering why she let me go.|奇怪的是,在蒙特卡洛时 她居然放过我

Then she came for me.|而现在却又向我杀来

I was under the protection of the Hand itself, who sent their best.|原本是幻影杀手负责我的安全 而她曾经是他们的一分子

Although they seemed more interested in killing Elektra than in protecting me.|现在组织为了杀她 已经不管我得死活

[Chuckles]

She cut 'em down like wheat.|把这些保镖碾个粉碎

Took maybe 10, 15 minutes max.|她只需要10分钟,最多15分钟

Didn't really think why I kept gettin' away.|我不能再袖手旁观

So here I am.|这是我来的目的

And now I understand her.|我现在了解她了

She wanted me to feel this...|她想让我尝尝这种滋味

what it's like to have nowhere to go...|像是走头无路

nowhere to turn.|无人求援

[Beeping]

How's your perimeter doing now?|你现在感觉怎么样?

Delta, what's your status?|德尔塔,你那里情况怎么样?

There's no signal. Son of a bitch.|没有反应 臭婊子

- You know, the better the assassin... "- Alpha, Bravo, report."!|- 你知道吗,这种刺客喜欢 - 阿尔法,布莱欧,请回答

The closer they can get to you before you know they're there.|在你知道她的行踪之前 她会先慢慢逼近,然后干掉你

Alpha! Bravo! Report!|阿尔法,布莱欧,请回答

- [Static] - Ah, Christ.|该死

[Machine Gun Firing]

They say Elektra whispers in your ear before she kills you.|他们说在艾丽卡杀你之前 会在你耳边说悄悄话

"- Alpha."! "Bravo."! "Report."! - [Woman] It's too late for your boss, Bauer.|- 阿尔法,布莱欧,请回答 - 老板现在太晚了,鲍尔

- But you still have a chance. - Jesus Christ!|- 但你还是有机会的 - 哦,该死

- [Sighs] - [Door Creaking]

[Woman] "You can't fi"g"ht a ghost, Bauer."|你无法与鬼魂战斗

[Bauer Groaning]

- Here we are at last. - [Exhales]|该到我们了

Guess it's all true.|跟传说的一模一样

The red outfit and the knives and...|红色的衣服 还有那把刀

So, what happens now?|现在你想怎么样?

You just kill me, straight out? Just cold?|毫不犹豫地杀了我?

Don't worry. Death's not that bad.|不要怕 死亡并不是一件很可怕的事

Yeah? How do you know?|是吗?你怎么知道?

[Whispering] I died once.|我已经死过一次

What's it like? Is there...|是什么感觉? 有没有...

you know, a white light and God?|白光和上帝?

What... I guess I'll find out.|我想 我就要知道了

So am I to understand that with all the power of the Hand...|我也明白幻影杀手的力量

that the Treasure continues to elude us?|我们的头号杀手 还在躲避着我们?

Yes. Perhaps if we had pursued it sooner...|对,我们本应该更早点采取行动

and more aggressively...|向她发动更大的攻势

You dare to blame Master Roshi?|你胆敢怪罪帮主罗侍郎?

Seems our methods are too mild for Kirigi.|也许克阮你太掉以轻心了

Not at all, sensei.|根本没有

But if we cannot have the weapon ourselves...|如果我们不能得到这个力量之源

allow me to make sure it does not fall into the hands of those who may use it against us.|也不能让她落入敌人的手里

Master, allow me.|帮主,请让我插几句

Things like this must be handled smoothly, quietly.|这个事情一定要尽快地 悄悄地解决

Then work smoothly, Meizumi, but quickly.|那就悄悄地去办吧,马之密 但一定要快

Kirigi?|克阮

Yes, Father.|什么事?爸爸

Patience.|耐心点

[Rhythmic Pulse]

[Door Closes]

[Rhythmic Pulse]

[Door Closes]

[Footsteps Approaching]

[Man] You think that's safe, leaving the door unlocked like that?|你怎么门都不锁 一点安全意识都没有

Geez, Elektra, you're gonna end up with a bullet in your head.|艾丽卡,一颗子弹就能结束你

I brought you a little something.|我给你带了点东西

No, stop, McCabe. Don't put it down. I already cleaned there.|等下,不要放在那里 我刚刚擦好

- Why do you always do this? - Get rid of my D.N.A.|- 为什么你整天的清洗这里? - 擦除我的DNA

Ah, D.N.A., of course. Right.|啊,DNA,说得没错

Silly of me. Listen, I just picked this up. I know you like to look.|我真傻,这个是我刚拿到的 你一定想看看

- It's all there? - Less my 10%.|- 全部在里面了? - 连我的一成也没到

[Thuds]

- Half to Barbados? - And half to the bank on the Isle of Man.|- 到巴巴多斯岛拿一半 - 还有一半要到马恩岛拿

You can do better in mutual funds. I know a guy. I could put you in touch...|其实你可以赚更多 我知道一个人,我帮你联系他

- No, thanks. - Or not. But...|- 不用了,谢谢 - 不要了?但是...

[Clears Throat]

Look, I don't want to tell you how to do your thing...|听我说,其实我不想干涉你的事情

but quite a body count on this one, E.|但是这一次 有很多人抢这个生意

[Sighs]

We were only getting paid for DeMarco.|难道我们只能为丹马克卖命

Was it necessary?|非得这样吗?

Had to be done.|是不得不

Did it?|是吗?

Elektra.|艾丽卡

Did it?|是吗?

Okay.|好吧

Anyway, it spreads the legend.|我们要紧尊师父的教诲

Besides, they were gonna kill me.|否则,我会死的

Of course they were. Absolutely.|这个说的没错

And, speaking of which, as your agent...|但是听你的特工小组说

I am obligated to tell you we just got an absolutely fantastic new offer...|这是一件及其重要的任务

- but that last job... - Let's skip this one. I need a breather.|- 也是你最后的任务 - 我们不要谈这个了,我需要休息一下

- Great idea. I'm just sayin' it's a lot of coin. - I'm tired.|- 那好吧,我只是说这次报酬很高 - 我已经很累了

You're tired? Well, then you better get yourself some sleep...|你真的累了? 那你还真需要好好睡一觉

'cause you are gonna crash, baby, you know that.|否则你很快会垮掉的

I mean, you even get laid?|你好像从来都没有休息过的样子

It's a lot of money, this new offer.|这次任务报酬真的很多

- McCabe. - All right, fine. You know what?|- 曼柯 - 好,好吧

Look, you want to take time off, take time off. Call me when you wanna work.|那你慢慢休息一下 你想行动的时候打电话给我

How much? And just tell me.|多少钱?说吧

Two.|两百万

Ah, they'll give it to somebody else.|他们也可能雇其他杀手

They wouldn't pay that to somebody else.|他们不会付给别人这么多的

You got that right.|你说得对

They asked specifically for you.|他们很想你去处理这件事

Location's in there. I'll call you when I get the target.|地点在那里面 找到目标以后通知你

Get some sleep.|好好睡会吧

[Inhales, Exhales]

- Again! - [Man] Clear!|再试一次

[Man's Voice] Do you know the way, Elektra?|你知道你的方向吗,艾丽卡

[Gasps]

[Man's Voice Continuing] Kimagure, "the ability to control time..."|意念,可以让你控制时间

the future...|看到未来

even life and death.|甚至可以起死回生

[Elektra] I know I'm the best student here.|我知道我是这里最好的学生

Not the best. The most powerful.|不是最好的 但是最有力量的

You understand violence and pain.|你明白暴力和痛苦

But you do not know the way.|但你还没有领悟到突破的出路

- Teach me then. - That's my point.|- 那请你教我吧 - 这个我办不到

I can't teach you.|这个不是教出来的

I want you to go.|我要你离开这里

Is this a test, sensei?|这个算是测验吗?师傅

No, not a test.|不是测验

Just go.|走吧

I don't have anywhere to go.|我没有地方去

[McCabe] The client says he needs you there a couple days early...|委托人说要你 早几天到行动地点

says that's part of the deal.|这也是你的报酬中的部分行动

- [Elektra] Why? - No idea.|- 为什么 - 不知道

- He just wants you to wait. - I just want to get this over with.|- 他只是想你在那里等他消息 - 看来我不得不去了

Hey, me too. Listen, why don't you tell me about the view?|我知道,其实那里的风景不错

I hear it's gorgeous out there. You know, you got the...|听说那里风景秀丽 你知道,如果你到...

[Whispering] One, two, three, four.|1,2,3,4

[Clattering]

[Gasping]

[Birds Chirping]

- [Man] Come on, Elektra. Keep pedaling. - [Gasps]|继续艾丽卡,坚持住

Five more minutes.|再坚持5分钟

Don't use your hands. Don't be lazy. Only use your feet.|不要用手 别想偷懒,只能用脚

Let's go! Let's push, push, push, push!|坚持住 踩水,踩水...

Nikolas. Honey, please. She's just a kid.|尼姑拉斯,亲爱的,该休息了 她只是个孩子

[Nikolas] Keep going, Elektra.|继续,艾丽卡

Keep going.|继续踩

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Door Closes In Distance]

- [Grunts] - [Gasps]

Jesus! What's the matter with you? You could have killed me!|天哪,你疯了 你差点杀了我

What are you doing here?|你在这里干吗?

Nothing. I'm friends with the Wheelwrights.|没什么 我只是在这里随便走走

[Sighs] Damn it. You cut my friggin'jacket.|真实糟糕 你把我的大衣弄坏了

[Gasps]

- How did you get in? - The front door was unlocked.|- 你怎么进去的? - 门根本就没有锁

- No, it wasn't. - Yeah, it was.|- 不可能 - 它是没有锁

[Sighs] Look, the people who live here let me come in all the time. Ask anybody.|住在这里的人都让我随便出入 不信你去问

Hmm. It's broken.|好像是坏了

- So, who are you anyways? My name's Abby. - What'd you steal?|- 你是?我的名字是艾比 - 你偷了什么东西

[Sighs] Nothing. What do you think I am?|什么都没有 你把我当成什么?

[Gasps] Ow!

Please don't call the cops.|求你不要叫警察

My dad will kill me.|我老爸会打死我的

In some parts of the world, they just cut your hands off.|在某些地方的只是要 剁掉小偷的手

[Gasps]

Whoa.

How did you do that?|你怎么弄得?

Get out of here.|给我离开这里

[Door Closes]

[Sighs]

[Man, Distorted] Don't worry, Elektra.|不要担心,艾丽卡

I'll take good care ofher.|我会好好照顾她的

Mom?|妈妈?

[Hyperventilating]

Oh, shit.|哦,妈的

[Teakettle whistling]

[Grunting]

[Elektra] You know I can't sit still, McCabe. Call me with the name.|我坐不住了,曼柯 快点告诉我目标

[McCabe] Client says he needs you there a couple days early. Wants you to wait.|委托人想让你早点到那里 在那儿等几天

- [DeMarco's Voice] To have nowhere to go... - Death's not that bad.|- 哪儿也不要去 - 死亡并不是那么可怕

- Nowhere to turn. - He wants you to wait.|- 无人求援 - 他只是想让你等着

- You just kill me, straight out? - He wants you to wait.|- 难道就这样杀了我? - 他想你在那里等着

[Elektra] Are you looking for me?|你在找我吗?

Hi.|你好

Are you the new, uh, tenant?|你是新来的房客吗?

Eddie Ferris, the Realtor... he said, uh, a young woman had taken it for the month.|房产经纪人埃迪说 这个月有位年轻的小姐搬来

What do you want?|关你什么事?

Sorry. This is kind of awkward, but, uh...|对不起,我也许不该说这个

have you seen a girl... 13-year-old, uh, blondish hair to about here?|你有没有看到一个13岁 金发的女孩

My daughter, Abby.|她是我女儿,艾比

"- We had a fi"g"ht yesterday..." - I saw her late afternoon.|- 我们昨天吵了一架 - 我下午看到她的

- Oh, you did? - She broke into my house.|- 哦,是吗? - 我闯到了我家里

Shit. Really?|真是气人

Uh, she knows the Wheelwrights, who, uh...|她总是到处乱跑

She, uh, didn't take anything, did she?|那她拿你什么东西没?

- No. - Good.|- 没有 - 那就好

Look, if she broke something, I'm... I'm happy to pay for it. I'm Mark Miller.|如果她打坏你什么东西,我会赔给你 我叫马克·米勒

We're in the little cabin two houses down.|住在那个木屋里,隔你两间房

Okay, thanks.|那好吧,谢谢

[McCabe] Hi, you've reached McCabe. But please leavejust your name.|我是曼柯 只要留下你的名字

- Do not leave a message. - [Sighs] McCabe...|- 请不要留言 - 曼柯

I'm sick of sitting here.|我再坐在这里,就要发疯了

We don't get a name soon, I'm walking.|如果你在弄不到对方的名字 我要离开这里了

Hey.|嗨

How long have you been standing there?|你站在那里多久了?

Like, a minute.|大概一分钟

What did you tell my dad?|你都跟我爸说了些什么?

Did you tell him I broke into your house?|你告诉他,我闯到你家去了吗?

- Yeah, because you did break in. - Well, you didn't have to tell him.|- 说了,因为你的确去了 - 你干吗非告诉他

I thought you were cool.|我还以为你不会计较呢

- I'm not. - Yeah, no kidding.|- 可惜我不是 - 没错,一点都不会骗人

Now he's on my case. He made me come ask you to have Christmas dinner with us.|我爸让我来邀请你去 跟我们共进圣诞晚餐

- Have what? - Christmas?|- 什么?

Dinner? December 25?|圣诞晚餐,12月25号

Did you know today's Christmas?|你知道今天是圣诞节吗?

Thank you. I can't. I have something to do.|谢谢你,但是我不能去 我有事情要做

What? Everything's closed.|什么事,所有的店都关门了

You're on an island.|你现在在一个孤岛上

Come on. Please?|求你了,来吧

It's just the two of us every night...|每天晚上都是我们两个

and I'm bored out of my skull.|我都厌倦这种生活了

What are you doing?|你在干嘛?

Nothing. Why?|没干吗,为什么?

- Were you counting? - No.|- 你在数什么? - 没有啊

So, will you come? Please?|你会来的是吧,求你了

Because if you don't, I'll just keep breaking into your house. Hmm?|如果你不来,我还会偷到你家去

Hmm. I have to change my clothes.|那我要去换下衣服

Great!|太好了

I'm Abby.|我叫艾比

Elektra.|艾丽卡

Elektra. Cool.|艾丽卡,不错

[Christmas]

- [Continues] - [Whistling Along]

I told you not to leave the house.|跟你讲了不要出去

- You didn't even know I was gone. - Abby.|- 你根本就不知道我出去了 - 艾比

Chill, Dad. We have a guest.|先暂停爸爸 我们有个客人

[Continues]

I'm sorry. She told me that you'd invited me.|对不起 她说是你要她去邀请我的

I don't want to...|我本不想来

- I'll just... - Hmm. Uh-uh.|- 我只是

- [Footsteps Departing] - No. Please, stay.|没关系的,一起吃饭吧

I'm... I'm glad you're here.|我很高兴你能来

[Continues]

Uh, can I get you a beer? Wine?|你要喝点啤酒还是红酒?

Water.|水

Her name's Elektra, Dad.|她叫艾丽卡,爸爸

- [Continues] - Elektra.|艾丽卡

Like the tragedy. Your parents must have had a sense of humor.|奇怪的名字 你父母一定很幽默吧

Not really.|一点都不

[Abby] So when she sees all the cute guys who like me... just as friends, Dad...|爸爸,当她看我这个美男子 像是超越了她所有的朋友

"she" accidentally "spills poster paint" all over my model of the Taj Mahal.|她决定把我画在泰姬陵的墙上 作为他们的代表

So I put glue on her shoes.|后来我在她的鼻子上涂了点胶水

I got suspended for that, and then I got expelled for fighting.|结果她停止了计划画我的工程 后来由于打架我被赶出了那里

But that was way back in the day in... in, um...|这就是我在...

Baltimore.|巴尔的摩的童年生活

So, I was a little surprised to see you take the Wheelwright place.|我很好奇你为什么租了 惠尔莱特的房子

Not many renters this time of year.|因为很少有人 会在这个时候租他的房子的

It's just for the month, for work.|我是为工作,在这里住一个月

What do you do anyway?|你是干什么的?

Oh, layoffs, payroll reduction. - That sort of thing. - Hmm.|专门做些解雇人 缩减工人薪水之类的事情

- Sounds boring. - Abby.|- 听上去很无聊的样子 - 艾比

No, it is boring. I like your bracelet, by the way.|没错,是很无聊 我很喜欢你的手镯

Do you know what those are? Here.|你知道它代表什么吗?

They're warrior beads. They're from Indonesia.|这是源于印尼水晶珠 它代表武士道精神

Centuries ago, you had to be the best fighter in your village to earn them.|在古代,只有村庄 最好的武士才配戴它

Wow.

I bought 'em off eBay.|我从网上买的

Is there a school here on the island?|这岛上有学校吗?

Uh, we're trying homeschooling for a while.|我们打算先进行一段家庭式的教育

I read at college level. And I'm doing algebra one on my own.|我读过大学的书 自己也可以学代数

She's a good student.|她是个不错的学生

It's the, uh, behavioral stuff that's been a problem.|但是他的行为却总是让我失望

I have authority issues, and I don't take bullshit well.|我有权力干自己喜欢的事 我没有必要非听那些唠叨

- Don't speak in that... - Hey, Abby!|- 不要这样对你爸说 - 嗨,艾比

It's okay.|没关系

Suddenly I got a teenager on my hands.|这么快她已经是个大人了

- She's hard on herself. - You can tell, huh?|- 其实她很努力 - 你可以直接跟她说

- Most people think she's a slacker. - No, I shouldn't.|- 很多人认为她很懒 - 不,我不认为

Merry Christmas?|圣诞快乐

Where's her mother?|她妈妈呢?

She died... a couple of years ago.|她很多年前就死了

Back in Baltimore?|在巴尔的摩?

Yeah. Drunk driver.|对,酒后驾车

My mother died when I was young.|我很小的时候妈妈就死了

I should go.|我应该回去了

- I have work. - Come on, it's early.|- 我还有工作要做 - 不是吧,天还早呢

Thanks for dinner.|多谢晚餐

[Exhales] Hmm.

Mom.|妈妈

[Gasps]

[Phone Ringing]

[Phone Ringing]

- [Sighs] - [Ringing Continues]

- [Beeps] - What?|- 什么事?

[McCabe] Good morning. You just got a delivery.|看你的邮包

- It's a double. - Which makes double the money.|- 这次是两个人 - 所以赚双份钱

Yeah, that's why the big bucks.|这正是赚这么多钱的原因

- What's the matter? - Nothing.|- 怎么了? - 没事

Good. Then there'll be no problems.|好吧,没问题最好

I'll call you when it's done.|解决了我会打电话给你

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Breathing Heavily]

How's math going?|你的数学怎么样了?

How do you think it's going?|你觉得呢?

What do you mean, you're not doing it? Not now or not ever?|什么,你居然没杀他们 是现在不行还是永远不行

- Too many variables. Not enough background. - Background?|- 有太多因素了,背景比较复杂 - 背景?

Okay, well, how about, uh, born in Minnesota on Christmas Day.|好吧,那圣诞节到明尼苏打洲怎样?

Enjoys, uh, ice fishing and dragon movies.|想不想看冰鱼和龙这部电影?

McCabe, I'm out of here. I'll call you when I land someplace.|我要离开这里 我定下来再给你电话

They'll just send somebody else, E.|他们会马上派别人来的

- [Screaming] - [Ship Horn Bellowing]

The storm we've been waiting... all... finally here.|我们所预测的暴风雨终于降临了

- It's moved into the Seattle-Tacoma area. - I'll get sandbags from the shed.|- 暴风雨移到了西雅图的塔科马地区 - 我到仓库去拿沙袋

You know, this is such a joke. They make it sound all exciting, but you know it's just rain.|他们在说笑吧,说得这么激动 这只是一场雨而已

If you're not too busy, young lady, feel free to tape the windows.|你如果不是很忙 就把窗户粘好

Now!|马上去

"Mark."!|马克

Can I talk to you?|我能跟你谈谈吗?

Can we talk inside?|我们能进屋说吗?

Yeah, sure.|当然可以

[Elektra Grunts]

Hey, what's up?|嗨,到底什么事?

Can you go to your bedroom for a minute, Abby? I need to talk to your dad.|艾比,你能先去里面房间吗? 我要跟你爸谈事情

Now!|快去

Go, Abby.|去吧,艾比

- Who are you? Don't lie to me. - What?|- 你到底是谁?跟我说实话 - 什么?

They won'tjust kill you.|他们不仅要杀你

They'll kill Abby.|还要杀了艾比

"- Damn it."! - Dad!|- 妈的 - 爸爸

Go!|快走

Run, Abby! Bathroom! Go! Go! Go!|快跑艾比 到浴室去,快点跑

- Stay with Abby! - Okay.|- 别离开艾比 - 好的

- [Dart Gun Firing] - [Abby Screams]

[Mark] "Abby."!|艾比

[Gasps]

[Screams]

- Elektra! - Abby!|- 艾丽卡 - 艾比

[Speaking Japanese]|谁派你来的?

你很快就知道了

- No! - [Grunts]

Ohh!

Damn it.|坏了

Get back!|退后

Get back! Go!|快点退后

[Mark] Go.|走

There'll be more coming.|他们马上就会到

What's coming next will be worse.|而且更厉害

[Chattering In Japanese]

[Speaking Japanese]

[Speaking Japanese]

I believe Kirigi wishes to address the Council of the Hand.|我想克阮对幻影理事会有话要说

Venerable master...|尊敬的主人

despite your delicacy and subtlety...|尽管你是如此的精明能干

you have failed to solve the problem of the Treasure.|你却没能处理好能量之源

Huh!

Master Roshi gave that task to me.|罗侍郎帮主已经把这个任务交给我

- Yes, exactly. - And my men are taking care of it.|- 没错 - 我的手下会处理好的

Your men are dead!|你的手下已经死了

Killed by the female, "Elektra, the" gaijin.|是被那个杀手艾丽卡杀的

Bu...

Your forces are an abomination!|专横的人让人可恨

Master Roshi...|罗侍郎帮主

the Hand cannot afford to lose the Treasure for another generation.|幻影组织绝不能 失去这一代的能量之源

So I humbly request you allow me this task.|所以我诚心的要求接受这个任务

Perhaps with a little less delicacy...|也许我还是比较适合的

my forces will not be defeated by a mere woman.|至少我是不会输给一个女人

The task is yours.|这个任务就交给你了

Complete it, and you will have proven yourself worthy ofleading this council.|好好完成它 把你的领导能力证明给理事会

I will step aside.|我会置身事外

[Gulps, Coughs]

[Coughing Continues]

[McCabe] The Hand of all people.|幻影杀手的人

So who's gonna help you out on this one, E?|这次谁帮你摆平这件事情

- Stick? - Just give me his location.|- 斯迪克? - 告诉我他的地址

Sure, no problem. I got it handled.|没问题 我有把握

Goddamn it.|该死的

[Slow Rock]

[Sighs] You're up, blind man.|轮到你了,盲人

Double combo: Triple carom on the four-three-two-one-six with a bank masse.|你双色,我要连进两球然后反弹再进三球 顺序是4 3 2 1 6

Uh, you don't need to call all your shots, Pops. Just the first one.|你不用把所有的都想象到这一枪上 这只是第一枪

That is the first one.|没错就要这第一枪

Whoa, whoa. Aw, you gotta be kidding me.|哇,你真会跟我开玩笑

Eight ball in the corner.|8号球在角落里

- Blind, my ass. - Leave your money on the table.|- 盲人?臭屁阿 - 把你的钱放在台桌上

Here's a dollar, Abs. Go play some pinball.|给你点钱去玩会弹球

- Why do I always have to miss the good stuff? - Just go.|- 为什么总是赶我走 - 快去

Elektra. Same walk.|艾丽卡,还是那样的走路方式

Same perfume.|那一种香水

They need your help.|他们需要你的帮助

Over here.|到这儿来

[Dinging]

This is Mark Miller.|这是马克·米勒

Mark and his daughter, Abby, are being chased by the Hand...|马克和他女儿被幻影杀手追杀

and they need your protection.|他们需要你的保护

I'm leaving them with you. The Hand is your business, not mine.|我把他们留在你这里 杀手你来应付,然后我就不管了

Ah, Kirigi. They've sent Kirigi.|对了,克阮 他们已经派克阮来了

Shit.|妈的

Did you ever ask why the Hand was after them?|你有没有问他们 杀手为什么要追杀他们?

- They don't know. - Really? Mr. Miller doesn't know?|- 他们不知道 - 真的?米勒你不知道?

I do know.|其实我知道

The Hand wanted something he couldn't give.|幻影杀手想要的东西 他却不想给

He tried to run.|他想逃跑

And what?|然后呢?

They killed my wife, Abby's mom.|他们杀了我妻子,艾比的妈妈

There was no drunk driver. I lied.|她不是酒后驾车 是我撒谎了

You're on your own.|你自己的事情自己解决吧

Why did you really save them, Elektra?|你到底为什么要救他们,艾丽卡?

Some kind of penance? A down payment on your sins?|难道是为了忏悔? 为你所作所为赎罪?

Has she told you what she actually does for a living, Mr. Miller?|她告诉你她实际是干什么的了 米勒先生?

She saved my life and my daughter's. That's enough for me.|她救了我和我的女儿 这个已经足够了

Then you landed on the lucky side of the street.|而你想利用她对你的好感

- Damn, you son of a bitch! - Because with most people...|该死你说什么

well, Elektra...|艾丽卡

you haven't changed.|你一点没变

What are we gonna do?|我们去哪?

Elektra? What are we gonna do?|艾丽卡? 我们到底去哪?

You gotta run. As far as you can, as fast as you can.|你快点逃命吧 越远越好,越快越好

South America. Africa. Change your name. Change your appearance.|南美,非洲 改名换姓,改容换貌

- You're not coming with us? - No.|- 你不跟我们一块走? - 不

- I can't. - Why not? Isn't that part of your code or something?|- 我不能 - 为什么不?你难道没有什么藏身之处?

I don't have a code, Abby.|我没有,艾比

- How are we supposed to defend ourselves? - We'll be okay, Abby.|- 那我们怎么保护自己? - 我们没有事的,艾比

No, we won't.|我们根本不行

Wake up, Dad. "We won't."!|醒醒吧爸爸,我们力单物薄

They're gonna hunt us down. Just like Mom.|他们要杀了我们 像对付妈妈那样

[Breathing Heavily] Get in the car.|快点进车

Get in the car!|快点进车

What's wrong?|怎么了?

[Squawks]

[Shrieking]

She's down the street. Three blocks over in the parking lot.|她就在下一条街 离停车场三个街区

We need to kill the "gaijin" assassin first.|我们要先杀了那个女刺客

Should we go now?|我们现在就动手吗?

Not here. Keep track of them.|这儿不行 继续跟踪他们

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

I'm a soccer mom.|我是一个杀手

So, you, um... you really kill people for a living?|那你真的靠杀人为生?

Yeah.|对

Why?|为什么?

It's what I'm good at.|因为我只会这个

That's messed up.|这种生活好像很难过

Yeah.|没错

Well, well, the reluctant assassin.|哎,哎 你这鲁莽的杀手

Sorry to drag you into this, McCabe.|很抱歉托你下水,曼柯

Me too.|我也很抱歉

Hi. I'm Abby.|你好,我是艾比

Hello, Abby. I'm wondering what you're doing here.|你好艾比,不要站在这里了

There's plenty of room in the house. Go ahead and help yourselves to whatever you need.|我客房很多 赶快到里面去吧,不用客气哦

- Thank you. - You're welcome.|- 谢谢 - 不客气

You want to pull the trigger, or should I do it?|你来拌动扳机还是我来?

Oh, E. You're crashin' on me, baby.|你在给我找罪受

I said you'd crash, and you are crashing.|我是说你已经惹麻烦了 你还在继续惹麻烦

I just want to get 'em someplace safe, give 'em a chance.|我想找些安全的地方 帮帮我

They're already dead, E. They got no chance.|他们已经是活死人了 他们没有机会了

Don't go down with them.|不要跟他们一起送死

I'll need passports.|我需要护照

- [Scoffs] - I'll need plane tickets.|还有飞机票

Sure. Throw in some season tickets to the Lakers.|你还要把机票喂鱼吃

Go.|进去吧

[Mark] I don't want you to tell her anything.|你什么都不要告诉她

I hate lying. Why can't we tell her?|我讨厌撒谎 为什么不能告诉她?

- We don't know anything about her. - She saved us.|我们根本不了解她 但她救了我们

Because she doesn't really know who you are. If she knew...|因为她还不知道我们的真正身份 如果她知道了...

- She's my friend. - Your friend?|她是我的朋友 你的朋友?

She's the only one I have.|她是我唯一的朋友

- And I do not want to die with... - You're not gonna die!|我不想死... 你不会死的!

I

Don't you ever say that again... ever.|不准你再说那样的话

- Okay? - Yes.|记住吗? 恩

[Sighs]

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频