首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
救世主 [The One] 2001 (宇宙追缉令/平行歼灭战/最后一强) - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
15
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-12 23:02:27 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2622次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

There is not one universe. There are many.|宇宙不只有一个

A Multiverse.|有很多个,这是多重宇宙

We have the technology to travel between universes...|我们能在各宇宙之间旅行

...but travel is highly restricted and policed.|但是这种旅行受到严格管制

There is not one you. There are many.|你不只有一个,你有很多分身

Each of us exists in present time, in parallel universes.|同时活在多个平行宇宙中

There was balance in the system...|这是一个平衡的系统

...but now a force exists who seeks to destroy the balance...|现在有一个人想打破平衡

...so he can become The One.|他想成为救世主

“洛城警察”

President Gore addressed Congress today where he outlined the White House plan...|高尔总统在国会发表演说 勾勒白宫的新计划…

Here they come, man. They're going to take you on out.|他们来了,他们会把你干掉

You're dead, Lawless! You're dead! Ain't payback a bitch?|刘乐,你死定了,够衰吧?

Die, Lawless, you piece of shit!|死吧,你这人渣

Die like all my boys you took out!|你杀我弟兄早该死了

I know they're going to kill you upstate...|他们都想把你干掉

...but no one's getting you on my watch, so don't sweat, Lawless.|但是有我在就甭想 别紧张,刘乐

You want that thumb?|你不想活啦?

Let's move him out of here.|把他带走吧

I want to hear you scream, Lawless. Come on, scream for me.|再叫一次,叫一次给我听

Going to get you, asshole!|我要你好看,混球

Yeah, walk the walk!|去送死吧

You piece of shit! You're a dead man!|混帐东西,你死定了

Something's wrong.|有点不对劲

Prisoner down!|囚犯中弹

Up there!|上面

Hold your fire! Cease fire!|停火!停火!

Woo, Scott, follow me!|小吴、史考特,跟我来

Razor wire should have kept anyone out, let alone moving fast.|没人进得来,进得来也跑不了

There's no blood.|没有血迹

Holy shit! He's doing 50!|哇靠,他时速50英哩

Adam 13 in pursuit of suspect headed west, Third and Olympic.|13号警车正往西追逐嫌犯

Request assistance from 2 David air unit. Over.|请求空中支援

Roger that. Air 14 en route to Third and Olympic.|收到,我们这就赶去

He's going to the hole.|他要去温洞

We have to get there, override him before he jumps.|我们一定要赶去阻止他

Give me the go-ahead. He'll never make it.|你一下令我就毙了他

Check fire. Stick to procedure, Funsch.|别开枪,照规矩来

You were recruited to apprehend him, not be his assassin, understand?|你只负责抓人,不能杀人明白吗?

I can't hear you. Do you understand?|我听不见你的回答 你到底明不明白?

Loud and clear.|明白了

Yulaw! MVA!|刘宇,这是警察

Loud and clear, huh?|明白才怪

“座标确认”

“取消目的地”

“目的地”

“目的地取消”

Roedecker! Less than a minute!|洛第克,只剩不到一分钟

Shit!|可恶

Hands high!|手举起来

Thirty seconds, Roedecker.|还有30秒

Who the hell is this now?|他又是谁?

You must be the new guy. Where is Roedecker?|你一定是菜鸟,洛第克呢?

This is your last warning.|这是最后一次警告

Get your hands where I can see them.|手举起来

Freeze!|别动

You, drop that weapon!|你,放下武器

I will kill you.|我会毙了你

No, you won't.|你不会的

Where is Roedecker?|洛第克呢?

- Here I am. - What the...|-我在这儿 -搞什么?

“温洞开启”

Funsch.|芬奇

You stick to procedure...|只要乖乖照规矩来

...it all works out.|就能把事情搞定

Victim 117, Yu Fook Law, Monoceros Universe.|117号死者,刘宇福 蒙纳梭罗宇宙

Victim 118, Swen Law, Tucana Universe.|118号死者,刘史文 土甘拿宇宙

Victim 119, Ni Dilaw, Canopus Universe.|119号死者,刘尼迪 坎纳普宇宙

Victim 120, Kia Jilaw, Serpenz Universe.|120号死者,刘凯杰 莎潘兹宇宙

Victim 121, Seth Law, Procyon Universe.|121号死者,刘喜师 普塞恩宇宙

Victim 122, Frun Law, Shauwla Universe.|122号死者,刘福伦 绍瓦拉宇宙

Victim 123, Lawless, Anubis Universe.|123号死者,刘乐 安努比宇宙

What's the next move?|下一步是什么?

It won't work for you anymore, Yulaw.|刘宇,你没有下一步了

The shortest distance between two points...|两点之间最短的距离

...will always be a straight line.|永远是一条直线

Your line has run out. You don't see that?|你玩完了,你不知道吗?

There's never been anything like what I have become.|我已经变得比任何人都强

You know that. You were there for my first one.|你应该知道 我第一次杀人你也在场

- I wish I'd never let there be a second. - But there was a second.|-我很后悔让你有第二次机会 -只是有一就有二

And a third.|有二就有三

And a 123rd.|而且直到现在已经杀了123人

Why did you come, Harry?|哈利,你为什么要来?

You miss me?|你想念我吗?

I missed who you were.|我怀念从前的你

You've been chasing me how many years?|你追捕我几年了?

Two years.|两年

I just need to do it one more time.|我只要再杀一个分身就行了

There won't be a "one more time" for you.|你再也杀不了人了

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Destination: Stygian Penal Colony, Hades Universe.|目的地:史帝监禁殖民地

Gabriel Yulaw.|刘宇

The peoples of the Multiverse have found you guilty...|多重宇宙法庭判你有罪

...of 123 counts of first-degree murder...|你犯下123起一级谋杀案

...and 123 counts of unauthorized travel to parallel universes...|并且123次未经授权穿梭于 平行宇宙

...by use of illegal quantum tunneling.|非法进行时空旅行

For these crimes, you have been sentenced to life...|本庭判你无期徒刑

...without the possibility of return...|从此以后不能再回来

...on the Stygian Penal Colony, in the Hades Universe.|永远被放逐到史帝监禁殖民地

May God be with you.|愿主与你同在

You may make a final statement.|你可以说一句话

The Multiverse.|多重宇宙

Every universe in it is irrational...|每一个宇宙都有不合理的

...sloppy.|…漏洞

I just try to make it rational. I just try to make it neat.|我只想补好漏洞 建立新的秩序

You call it murder.|你们却说这是谋杀

How could I murder myself 123 times?|我怎么能杀死自己123次?

I just took those wasted energies...|我只是把那些分身的能量

...and put them into one container: Me.|储存到我一个人的身上

It made me faster, smarter, stronger.|让我更敏捷、更聪明、更强壮

What if that is our fate?|也许这是命中注定

To unite with our other selves.|我将和我其他的分身结合

To be unified forever.|合而为一

To be one.|成为唯一的我

I will be The One.|我将成为救世主

Gabriel Yulaw...|刘宇

...are you ready?|你准备好了吗?

Are you?|你呢?

Wormhole opens in five...|温洞五秒后开启

...four, three, two, one.|4、3、2、1

Wormhole's shut.|温洞关闭了

It only had a 30-second window. Now we have to wait.|还有30秒,我们要等一下

Son of a bitch!|可恶

- Permission to speak, sir? - Speak.|-请准许我发言 -说吧

Is this part of the procedure?|这算哪门子的规矩?

We'll get him on the other side.|我们到另一个宇宙抓他

There's only one place he could be going.|他只有一个地方能去

洛杉矶法院

Aldrich, take these.|阿德,拿去

President Bush addressed a joint session of Congress today...|小布希总统在国会发表演说

...where he outlined the White House plan for universal health care.|勾勒白宫新的健保计划…

Ronnie, you're dead! You rat!|朗尼,你死定了

Die, you piece of shit snitch!|死吧,你这爪耙子

You're going to be okay, Ronnie. You're doing the right thing.|你不会有事的,你做的没错

- Go, go! - Dead! Dead!|-快走 -去死吧

You snitch! Dead!|爪耙子,死吧

Something's wrong.|有点不对劲

Go, go, go! Get him out! Get him out!|快…快…把他带走…

Get him in the vehicle.|快带他上车

Get out, now. Go, go, go.|快走,快呀

Oh, shit!|该死

Cease fire!|停火!

Is he soup yet?|他挂了吗?

- No way he got out of there. - He's got to be.|-他不可能逃走的 -他一定逃走了

No!|不!

Get him down! Pull!|把他拉下来,快拉

One Henry Robert! Code 3!|只有一个人!代码3!

Demand immediate backup in the delivery area!|发生紧急状况立刻到递解囚犯 处支援

Go!|快走

I need a hand over here!|我需要帮忙

Hey, on the bus!|巴士上面

He's going OJ!|他想要落跑

- Get him! - Let's go, Yates!|-去逮他 -走吧,叶兹

Gabe!|盖布!

Gabe!|盖布!

You see that?|你看到吗?

The good news is you're not crazy.|好消息是你没发疯

The bad news...|坏消息是…

I lived here my whole life.|他们偷走了我的生命

And everywhere I look for great memories.|我所剩的美好记忆

Now all I see is Larry and those kids.|只有赖瑞和那些小孩…

Gabe.|盖布

Oh, my God!|我的天

I'm okay.|我没事

- I'm okay. - Aldrich said you were in the hospital.|-我没事! -阿德说你在医院

- Yeah, I was. - Did they check you out?|-是啊 -医生替你做检查了吗?

I checked myself. Nothing to check. See?|我自己检查过了,我没事

I just need to get myself clear. Hey, Ollie.|-我休息一下就好了 -嗨,奥利

You were shot. You need to be examined.|你中弹了,你要做检查

You can do it.|你帮我检查吧

Newsflash. I'm a vet. You don't have paws and a tail.|我是兽医耶,你又不是小狗

With all that's been happening to you, you need to see someone.|你最近不对劲,一定要看医生

I'm seeing the only person I need to see.|我只想看到你

I'm serious.|我是说真的

We'll go to the hospital, check on Woo, after I'm done.|待会我们就到医院看小吴

You'll be all right, man.|你不会有事的

- You guys take care of him now. - Yes, sir.|-你们要好好照顾他 -是的

Gabe? Hey, T.K.|盖布?嗨,TK

How is he?|他怎么样?

External injuries mostly. EMT said he's seen a lot worse.|只是外伤,不算很严重

You gave us a bigger scare just leaving the hospital like that.|你偷溜出去害我们很紧张

Your man went deep tonight, T.K. Don't know how he made it up that wall.|你老公好神勇,一下就翻过墙

I wouldn't be here if you guys didn't make it up right behind me.|没有你们我也办不到

We never made it up that wall.|我们翻不过那道墙

I didn't make it out of the goddamn parking lot.|我连跑出停车场都跑不动

Backup unit reported you down. We continued pursuit, unsuccessful.|你中弹了,我们没追到嫌犯

Only you got a good look at the suspect. We need a description.|只有你看到他,你得形容一下

Think it's someone out of Ronnie's posse? Payback for snitching?|也许是朗尼的旧手下 想要杀他灭口

It was dark.|天色很暗

You have anything? Anything to go on?|你什么都没看到吗?

Sorry.|抱歉

If you remember anything, we'll be down the hall.|如果你想到什么就告诉我们

Hey, man, I'm glad you're still with us.|我好高兴你还活着

Thanks.|谢了

Why did you lie to them?|你为什么说谎?

It was dark.|是很暗呀

Gabe, it's not the guys. It's me.|我不是别人,我是你老婆耶

It was me.|嫌犯是我

What?|什么?

He wasn't trying to hit Ronnie. He was aiming at me!|他的目标不是朗尼而是我

Before I saw him, I felt him.|我还没看到他就有感觉

I felt me!|我感觉到自己

It was me.|他就是我

Maybe the adrenaline caused some kind of hallucination.|也许肾上腺素让你产生幻觉

You were shot. Your memory could've been affected by the trauma.|你中弹了,你的记忆受到影响

Or maybe it's part of what's been happening to you.|或许是你最近怪怪的原因

People get older. They don't get stronger.|人老了不会变得更强壮

They don't get faster all of a sudden.|也不会突然变得身手敏捷

Whatever it is, we're here now, right?|不管怎样你已经来医院了

And if they find something wrong with me?|要是我真的有病怎么办?

I don't want to lose my job.|我不想失去工作

I don't want to lose you.|我也不想失去你

Mrs. Law, before we go into the MRI room...|刘太太,在做核磁共振造影前

...I have some questions to ask you about your husband.|我要问一下你先生的事

- Does he have a cardiac pacemaker? - No.|-他有没有装心律调节器? -没有

- Intracranial aneurysm clip? - No.|-脑动脉瘤夹? -没有

Dentures, hearing aid or penile implant?|假牙、助听器或人工阴茎?

No, no, and not unless he had one put in since this morning.|没有,除非他今早瞒着我去装了

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Mr. Law. Right this way. I have a few forms for you to fill out.|刘先生,请你过来填一些表格

This is a painless procedure so there's nothing for you to worry about.|这项手术不会痛,你不用怕

Dressing room's here. Remove all your clothing.|更衣室在那儿,请换下衣服

You'll find a gown on a hook.|在挂钩上有病袍

The paperwork's already started so we'll get you in and out in no time.|我们已经输入资料了 你照完了就能出院

Please remove all personal metallic objects.|请拿掉所有金属物件

That means no keys, no watches, no credit cards...|包括钥匙、手表、信用卡

...no body piercings, no cell phones...|耳环、手机…

My gun.|我的枪

- No guns, no jewelry, no zippers. - What?|-枪、手饰、拉链都不能有 -怎么了?

The hospital has it.|“他”也在医院

You're going in for an MRI. Gabe?|你要做核磁共振造影

Remember what I said?|记得我说的吗?

I feel it again.|我又感觉到了

When you're done, we'll go get your things, all right?|照完了我就去把东西拿回来

They're not giving her your gun.|他们不会把枪交给她

The guys are downstairs. They can get the gun.|你要请楼下的警官来拿

Even if you did, you're not bringing it here. That's a powerful, precise magnet.|你不能带枪,里面的磁场很强

All right.|好吧

If you start the MRI, I'll find the guys.|你乖乖做检查,我去找你同事

Lose the wedding ring.|把婚戒脱掉

Here. I got it.|给我

For Christ's sake, you're getting an MRI, not a heart transplant.|拜托,这只是核磁共振造影 又不是心脏移植手术

Mr. Law, I need you to remain still for three to ten minutes.|请你保持3到10分钟不动

You can talk, but if you move, we have to start all over.|你可以说话 不过你一动就要重新再来

Hey. Where did you guys go?|你们上哪儿了?

I took him in for a...|我带他去…

Something wrong? Can I get you something?|怎么了?你要什么吗?

No, I have to talk to the doctor.|不了,我得找医生谈谈

Mike, I can't take my break till I'm done with this guy.|我要替这家伙照完才能休息

Can you wait half an hour?|你能等半小时吗?

Mr. Law, what are you doing?|刘先生,你在干嘛?

Now we have to start over.|我们要重新来过

Why? What did I do?|为什么?我做了什么?

Back away!|退后

Thought you were gonna kill me.|我以为你要杀我

Just give me the chance, asshole.|我有机会一定下手

Get on your knees slowly.|慢慢跪下来

You there?|有人在吗?

On the floor, right now!|给我跪在地上

The floor?|地上?

This is a hospital.|这里是医院

The floor is full of germs. You want me to get sick?|地上都是细菌,我可不想生病

It's gunfire.|是枪声

Let's get security.|快去找警卫

Gabe.|盖布

Get back!|退后

What have you got?|你看到什么?

Nothing.|什么也没看到

Not a thing.|什么也没看到

No! No!|不,不

Be still.|别动

Unit 15, weapon fire, south tower!|有人开枪,南栋

Fourth floor, Imaging Radiology!|四楼,放射科

Gabe is there.|盖布在那里

- Hands high! Hands high, Yulaw! - Don't move! Don't move!|-把手举起来,举起来 -别动

Don't move!|别动

We all know if you kill me, you have to kill the other guy.|你们杀了我就得杀我的分身

- Just let me take out one leg. - Cuff him.|-让我射断他的狗腿 -把他铐起来

I'll cover you.|我掩护你

Go.|快走

Back, get back!|退后

- It's Gabe. - Go! Channel 7.|-是盖布 -转到第七频道

Swing the camera. Follow him.|快跟着他

He cut right at the end of the hall.|他在前面向右转

Don't move! Stay here!|别动,站住

Go back to the room.|转回去

T.K., you can't go up there!|TK,你不能上去

Which one is he?|哪一个是他?

- I'm okay. I'm all right. - Don't move, Gabe! We're here to help.|-我没事 -别动,我们是来帮忙的

- I'm all right. - Do you know where you are?|-我说我没事 -你知道你在哪里吗?

- What's wrong with you? - Where are you, Gabe?|-你是怎么了? -你在哪里?

There are three armed men. They killed a security officer.|三个人持枪杀死一名警卫

- Who are we? - They went down the hall.|-我们是谁? -他们跑走了

- What's my name? - I was unarmed. I couldn't go after them.|-我叫什么? -我没枪,没办法追上去

What did you do with the gun?|你手上的枪呢?

I don't have one. I asked T.K. To get it.|我没有枪,我叫TK去拿

Yulaw wouldn't have known that.|刘宇不会知道这件事

This one's safer in their custody. Let them take him.|他是分身,让他们把他带走

You need help before you hurt yourself.|你要合作,别伤了自己

Or anyone else.|或是伤了别人

Anyone else? Someone tried to kill me!|伤了别人?有人想杀我耶

Please! I don't want to hurt you guys.|拜托,我不想伤害你们

Let go of me!|放开我

I don't want to hurt you.|我不想伤害你

I don't want to hurt you guys.|我也不想杀你们

Settle back down!|别乱来

He's close to Yulaw's strength.|他几乎跟刘宇一样强

Let go! Gabe!|放手盖布!

It's what I told you. It's me.|我说过,他是我

Get home.|你快回家

We have a problem here.|出了问题

Yeah, the real problem is procedure sucks...|问题出在这些烂规矩

...sir.|长官

All right, new procedure.|好吧,新规矩

Gabe is yours. I will take Yulaw.|你去找盖布,我去逮刘宇

How you going to do that?|你要怎么逮他?

I'll do whatever it takes.|我要不择手段

Sync up your repeater.|设定计时器

Hey, wait a minute.|等一下

I've lived through one of those.|我不怕爆炸

Let me do it.|让我来

Sync your repeater, Funsch.|设定你的计时器

All right.|好了

When the green light turns red and stays steady and Yulaw is dead...|等红灯一亮刘宇就会死

And you.|你也会死

You know what to do.|你知道该怎么做

Not a problem.|没问题

Us splitting up, you going solo, is way out of procedure.|我们分头行动完全违反规定

So listen to me. I know where you're from, what you've been through...|听好,我知道你的背景

...but this place is different.|不过这地方不同

Not everyone is a combatant.|不是每一个人都是军人

There are innocent people here, also.|这儿有无辜老百姓

So if you get into the shit, you trust your heart...|当你遇到危险,凭着直觉去做

...not your head.|不要想那么多

Loud and clear, sir.|我明白了,长官

How did that son of a bitch get out of here?|那小王八蛋怎么会逃走?

Have you seen that new video, Mr. Fanny's Been A-Pluggin'? It's hot!|你看过那支A片吗? 很辣哦

Dude, I like Janine.|我最爱珍妮了

But she don't do guys. That girl-girl stuff gets old.|她不搞男人,只搞女同志

Why don't you rent one of those big-ass, she-male tapes, you freak?|你干脆租大屁股人妖秀算了

Shut up!|闭嘴

I can't determine occipital lobe swelling without a complete MRI.|没做核磁共振造影就无法诊断

- He was acting schizophrenic. - Schizophrenia doesn't just kick in.|-他有精神分裂的现象 -他不会突然发作

The triggering stressor of being shot caused a psychotic break.|他中弹后受创于是产生幻觉

The Fifth Division is looking for him.|第五大队都在找他

They understand he's not himself. They know how to bring him in.|他有精神分裂,医生会治好的

- You okay? - I'm fine.|-你还好吧? -我很好

- Need a doctor? - No, I'm all right.|-需要看医生吗? -不用,我没事

I am not going to let anything happen to him.|我不会让他出事的

If it wasn't for Gabe, I wouldn't be in this uniform.|要不是他我早就没命了

Thanks, Bobby.|谢了,巴比

- Maybe it's best if I go home. - Good idea.|-也许我最好先回家 -好主意

Nothing you can do here, and he's likely to contact you there.|你赶快回家等他的消息

If I hear from him, I'll let you know. If you hear anything, I'll be home.|我一有消息就通知你 你有消息就打给我

I know. I'm going to take you.|好,我送你回家

I appreciate it, but I'll be fine.|谢了,我不会有事

We'll make sure of it. There are four units on the way to your house. Come on.|我要确保你的安全 我开警车送你回家,来吧

- Circle around. I'll meet you out front. - All right.|-绕一圈,我在前面等你 -好

Just when I find something I like in this universe.|我好不容易听到喜欢的音乐

Turn off the radio slowly.|把收音机关掉

Who are you?|你是谁?

You're close to his strength. The last two years, you've gotten stronger.|你几乎跟他一样强 这两年来你变得越来越强

Haven't jacked any more iron. Haven't changed your diet.|你没去健身也没吃仙丹

But you are stronger.|但是你变得更强壮

Your mind, too. Answers come fast without thinking.|你的脑筋动得也越来越快

Who are you? What did you do to me?|你是谁?你对我做了什么?

Not me. You. You've done this to yourself.|不是我,是你

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频