首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
天地无限 [Open Range] 2003 - cd1/3
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
2
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-06 07:45:51 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2012次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Think she'll get over thisaway?|你看雨会过来吗?

Might.|也许吧

Best bed them down.|最好停下来休息

Come on, Tig.|过来,迪格

There she goes.|它过来了

Looks like we're in for it.|看来我们找对了

You see them?|看见它们了吗?

Can't see them. Can't hear them.|看不见,也听不到

You ever seen one this bad?|见过这么坏的天气吗?

Not since Noah and the flood.|除了诺亚和史前洪水

Well, you should know, Boss, since you was there.|伯斯,都是你的缘故

What did you say?|你说什么?

He said, "You should know since you was there."|他说,“都是你的缘故”

Well, even that wasn't this damn wet.|就算是那样,也不至于这么湿

One thing's certain.|我只知道

Noah never shoveled as much bull from them he had aboard.|诺亚没有赶这么多牛上方舟

Let's rustle up some grub.|吃点东西吧

Mose?|莫斯?

Hey!|嘿!

- That hurt? - Yeah.|- 疼吗? - 当然

Mose, still got them cards?|莫斯,有扑克吗?

Yeah, I got them.|有

Get them out, and let's have us a game after breakfast.|拿出来,吃完早餐打扑克

Button!|布顿!

Pull them plates under here.|放碟子到这里

You gonna play them cards, Mose, or stare a hole through them?|莫斯,是不是玩牌的?

Don't rush me.|别催我

I'll take four.|我换四张

Oh, for pity's sakes. "Take four."|噢,真厉害,“换四张”

All right, that's it.|好了,就这样吧

I'm out.|不玩了

Me too.|我也不玩了

A man's trust is a valuable thing, Button.|男人要有诚信,布顿

You don't want to lose it for a handful of cards.|不能为了玩牌就失去它

Well, at least it ain't raining.|好了,至少不下雨

Get yourself dressed, Button. Help Mose get things cleaned up.|穿好衣服,布顿. 去帮莫斯收拾

Then you walk out and look for them horses.|然后去看马

Looks like you could use a little muscle there, Charley.|查理,你的肌肉不错

You just keep on like you are.|你干你的活

You'll get your chance soon enough.|很快就到你了

No need to ask for more chores, Mose.|莫斯,别惹事了

Every man's got to pull his weight.|每个人各司其职

Yeah, but my weight is half of yours.|没错,不过我只有你一半职责

You know, it's hard to figure Charley sometimes.|有时候查理真是难以捉摸

I ain't even sure if he likes me.|我都不知道他是否喜欢我

He likes you.|他喜欢你

You know, Boss had some pause about hiring me on.|伯斯在犹豫是否续聘我

Too big to get around on horses and work them cows.|我笨手笨脚的

Afraid I'd eat too much.|恐怕我也吃得太多了

It was Charley that talked him into it,|查理跟他这样说的

and I ain't one to take a man's confidence lightly.|别人对我都没有信心了

You know I ain't, either.|我也是

I know you ain't, but it's best to keep remembering it|我知道,你要记住这点

if you want respect|如果你要获得尊重

when you're riding with men like Charley and Boss.|尤其是跟伯斯和查理这样的人在一起

Button, pull.|布顿,拉!

Pull it.|拉

Button!|布顿!

Button!|布顿!

Quit playing with that dog and pull the wagon!|别玩狗了,拉车!

Pull it!|拉!

- Pull! - Oh, yeah!|- 拉! - 噢,耶!

Yeah. That's it.|好了

Hey, hey! Look at that!|嘿,嘿!看啊!

Old Boss sure can cowboy, can't he?|老伯斯真是个好牛仔,不是吗?

Yeah.|没错

Broke the mold after him.|他真棒

Main bunch is working towards water.|大部队往水源处去了

We'll go up-country, find the rest,|要继续往前走,找到其他的

and we'll push them there.|把它们赶到这里

Look at that.|你看

A couple of damn kids.|俩小孩

Anyway, once we get them,|只要找到它们

we can start driving them back closer to camp.|可以赶它们到营地附近

It'll be a while before we see another town.|下一个镇还要些日子

Could use supplies, coffee and such.|充粮食咖啡什么的

Mose!|莫斯

Ow!|嘿!

Mose!|莫斯!

You'll have to ride back to that town we passed.|你骑马回刚才我们经过的那个镇子

When you want me to go?|什么时候走?

Tonight.|今晚

BUTTON: I'll go.|布顿: 我也去

I can go.|我可以去的

How long you figure, Charley?|说要多久,查理?

Without cows slowing things, maybe one day there, one back.|有牛群拖后腿,一天就可以来回了

Sounds about right.|没错

Come on, Boss.|伯斯

I can do it.|我可以去的

Sure you can, boy.|孩子,你当然可以去

Just don't know if that town's ready|就是不知道人家镇子

to have you turned loose on it just yet.|欢不欢迎你

[Mutters in Spanish]

English!|说英语!

BUTTON: Damn! Shit!|布顿:靠!该死!

Bullshit!|该死的!

By God, if you're gonna pick your feet like a monkey,|真见鬼,如果你真的要弄的话

you do it downwind.|就到下去顺风处去

Swear to God, old Tig takes better care of herself.|连迪格都晓得

Starting to think it was a mistake|是不是后悔

not getting you on in some town to learn a trade.|没在城镇学做生意

I don't like towns. Never liked them.|我不喜欢城镇,根本就不喜欢

Oh, you're just saying that 'cause you heard me say it.|噢,你听我说过才这样说的

Get yourself a trade and set up in a town.|在城镇做生意安家

You'll always have a roof over your head,|总会有瓦遮头

a bed up off the ground,|地上有张床

and food no further away than a cafe.|旁边就有饭馆

Ain't that so, Charley?|是不是,查理?

That was a big help.|那样很方便

Might as well be talking to this horse.|真是对牛弹琴

Put your boot on, Button. Let's go to work.|穿好鞋,布顿,干活去.

Course, if you was to live in a town...|当然,如果你要在城里生活

You'd have to clean up some.|最好洗洗身子

Otherwise, no one could stand the stink.|要不,没人受得了你的臭味

What you do that for?!|你这是干嘛?!

Cheating at cards.|打牌作弊

Cheating.|打弊

I apologized to you for that!|我向他道歉了!

Eh, Boss? I apologized to him for that.|是么,伯斯?那我向他道歉

Evidently he ain't over it yet.|显然他还在生你的气

It's getting dark, Boss.|伯斯,天要黑了

He could have got hurt between that town and the camp.|他在路上可能会受伤的

Probably just taking his time.|可能他正在回来的路上

Don't suppose he got into a poker game, do you?|说不定又在打牌了?

Wouldn't gamble your money, Boss.|不会输你的钱,伯斯

What if he's lying out there waiting for us to come along?|要是他在等我们呢?

We'd never find him tonight. Now, come on down from there.|今晚别去找他了. 别担心

He's worried.|他很担心

- You worried? - Yeah, I'm worried.|- 你担心吗? - 是的,我担心

Been worried since yesterday. Should have sent me.|从昨天以来就担心了,你应该让我去的

Mose can look out for himself.|莫斯会照顾自己的

Then why ain't he here with us?|那他怎么不会来找我们呢?

Well, you never was wanting to go to towns.|你总是不愿到镇上去

Well, I don't want to go now neither.|现在我也不想

But we better find him, wherever he is.|但是我们最后去找他,不管他在哪里

All right.|好吧

You and me strike out early. Button can watch the outfit.|我们去找,布顿留下来看东西

Button, come on down from there and get supper a-working.|布顿,下来,去准备晚餐

Most likely be back before suppertime.|吃饭前莫斯该回来了

But three sets of eyes, it's better than two.|多一个人多一份主意

- You stay with the wagon - Come on, Boss.|- 你留下来看好车 - 让我去吧,伯斯

No one is gonna bother it.|这里没人来

We haven't seen a single person since we set up the camp.|这里根本就没有别人

I always feel better if someone's close around.|你还是留下来看好东西

You been working hard, deserve a little loafing time.|你干活辛苦了,留下来休息吧

Stay right here.|别乱走

Stay, Tig.|别乱跑,迪格

Wants to go.|它也想去

She acts like she does, but she don't.|它才不会乱来呢

Still got the heart, not the legs.|它很听话的

You keep that rifle close.|不要离枪太远

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.|我喜欢枪在手

Took this off a man who couldn't pay all he owed for some cows.|谁也别想拿走我的枪

Damn fine weapon.|真是好枪

Always noticed you favor something light, don't you?|你总是喜欢轻的?

Set it right down. Thank you.|绑好马,谢谢

Hello!|哈罗!

- Howdy - Howdy.|- 你好 - 你好

Like to feed and water them, curry them down with saddles on.|给它们喂水和食物,卸下马鞍

Okay, that'll be four bits each.|好的,我会照顾好的

- There you go - Thank you.|- 给你 - 谢谢

Not planning on staying long?|不打算多留一会吗?

Long as it takes to find who we're looking for.|我们来找人

Maybe I can help you gents.|也许我能帮上忙

I been here since Harmonville was Fort Harmon|印第安人还在的时候我就来了

and we still had soldiers to chase off lndians.|到现在我们还有军队追击他们

I know everybody in town and for miles beyond.|这里方圆几英里的人我都认识

Big man needing a haircut, about 30.|大个子,长头发,30岁左右

That's his rig right there.|那是它的马具

Oh, yeah. Know who you're talking about.|哦,知道你们要找谁了

Very friendly young fella.|很友善的年轻人

Looks like he's been living out of saddlebags most of his life.|好像他一辈子都生活在马背上

Got his horse in the corral.|他的马也在马厩里

Ride with you, does he?|和你们是一起的?

Know where we can find him?|知道他在哪里吗?

Yeah.|知道

Yeah, he's up in the jailhouse.|他在牢里

He got into it with some cattlemen|他在杂货店

over at the general store.|和几个牛仔打架了

- Some cattlemen - Yeah.|- 几个牛仔 - 是的

Busted them up pretty bad, too,|狠狠的教训了他们一顿

before Marshal Poole came up|在普尔警长到来之前

and hit him over the head with his gun barrel.|普尔警长用枪托打了他

Yeah, he's lucky he didn't get shot in the back.|不过算走运了,没有给人从后面打黑枪

You might want to keep that in mind|当你见到普尔警长时

when you're talking to Marshal Poole.|请小心说话

Saddle his horse.|装好他的马鞍

That cover what he owes?|这够他欠你的钱吗?

Oh, yeah.|噢,够了

Name's Percy if you should need anything else.|我叫珀西,有事请吩咐

Much obliged.|谢谢

Hold on.|拿着

BAXTER: How long you had him here?|巴克斯特你关了他多久?

I brought him in here yesterday afternoon.|昨天下午关的

It wasn't easy getting him into the cell.|抓住他可不容易

Why is that?|为什么?

Goddamn bear. Size of it.|像只熊似的,你看看他的个头

Evening. Name's Boss Spearman.|晚上好,我是伯斯·斯比尔曼

This here's Charley Waite.|这是查理·维特

Evening.|晚上好

Believe you have a friend of ours.|听说我们的朋友在这里

Name's Mose Harrison.|他叫莫斯·哈里森

Yeah, I got him here.|没错,我抓他来的

He started a fight in the general store.|他挑起事端,在杂货店打架

Mose don't start fights, just finishes them.|莫斯不会挑起斗殴,只会结束斗殴

I just said he started it. You said he didn't.|我说是他挑起,而你却说不是

Maybe you're calling me a liar.|你是不是说我撒谎

You got a charge against him?|你要指控他吗?

I got plenty.|多项指控

Inciting a fight. Disturbing the peace.|挑斗殴. 破坏治安

Creating a public nuisance. Take your pick.|引起公众骚动

Hear tell he got hit over the head.|听说他头部挨打了

He'll be fine.|他没事的

Well, I come to get him.|好了,我是来接他走的

Well, you pay the fines, and you can have him.|交上罚款就可以带人走了

How does $50 each offense sound?|每项罪名50美元如何?

Like robbery.|这是抢劫

Lot of money.|太贵了

Oh, yes, a lot of money.|没错,是很贵

I been waiting for you, Mr. Spearman.|我一直在等你,斯比尔曼先生

My name's Denton Baxter.|我是丹顿·巴克斯顿

Be your men Mose tussled with.|你的人惹了我

That's right.|没错

You know, folks in Fort Harmon country|要知道,这里的人

don't take to free grazers or free grazing.|不喜欢自由放牧

They hate them more than they used to hate the lndians.|人们讨厌他们比讨厌印第安人还甚

I expect by "folks," you mean ranchers like yourself.|所谓的“人们”应该就是你吧

I got the biggest spread around.|我是这里最大的农场主

Bigger than any three or four put together.|比其他三四家加起来还要打

Built it up with me own two hands,|都是我用双手

piece by piece,|一点一点地

along with this town.|和这个小镇一起建立的

And there ain't no free-graze cattle|我不能容忍自由放牧者

gonna take the feed off my cattle on this range.|抢走我农场牲口的草料

Free graze is legal.|自由放牧是合法的

Times change, Mr. Spearman.|时代改变了,斯比尔曼先生

Most folks change with them. A few holdouts never do.|有人改变了,但是有些老顽固没有

You know, a few years back,|要知道,多年前

a free-graze outfit came through.|自由放牧是可以的

One night, the cattle got stampeded,|不过到了晚上,他们的牛被惊跑了

the wagons caught on fire, and one of those boys|车辆着火了,他们的人中枪了

was shot off his horse in the middle of it all.|就在马上被打下来了

Shot in the back, was he?|在后面开枪,对不对?

Your man's horse and rig are at the livery barn.|你的人的马和马具都在马厩里

You can take him with you when you leave tonight.|如果你们晚上离开的话,你可以带他走

And come sunrise, you hitch up your wagon|在日落时,回到你的营地

and get your damn free-graze cattle moving|带上你的牛群离开这里

and keep them moving till you're out of Fort Harmon country!|一直走到离开哈蒙堡境内!

Now, you let Mr. Spearman fetch his man|带斯比尔曼先生去领人吧

so he can be on his way.|他们好上路

Charley.|查理

Mose.|莫斯

Mose.|莫斯

Looks like someone's put the boots to him after he was down.|看来有人用靴子踢他的头

Does it?|是吗?

Mose, you gotta get up.|莫斯,起来吧

Charley, I'm glad to see you.|查理,很高兴见到你

I don't much like this town.|我不是很喜欢这个镇子

Here you go.|走吧

Boy, they really lit into him.|他们打得他很惨

You got a doctor in this town?|镇上有医生吗?

Yeah. Doc Barlow.|有,巴罗医生

It's the house up behind the barn by the church.|教堂旁边的仓库后面

Look for a picket fence.|房子周围有篱笆

He's got a sign out front.|门口有招牌的

Oh, my. Bring him right in.|噢,天哪. 带他进来

Lay him down in there.|让他躺在那里

I'll fetch the doctor.|我去叫医生来

Get his legs, Boss.|抬他的脚,伯斯

Easy, easy.|小心点

Good.|很好

I'm Dr. Barlow.|我是巴罗医生

Boss Spearman.|伯斯·斯比尔曼

Charley Waite.|查理·维特

Patient there's Mose Harrison.|病人叫莫斯·哈里森

He works for me.|他为我工作

These wounds are old.|这些伤很久了

Easier to treat if you bring him in right away.|如果及时送来应该好治些

Your marshal had him, and he don't keep a friendly jail.|都是你们这里警长干的,监狱不是好地方

This is the man who was in the fight with Dent Baxter's men?|是他和丹顿·巴克斯顿的人打架?

He certainly gave as good as he got.|他一定也狠狠的揍了他们

Broke the arm of one.|打断其中一个人的手

Knowing them, they had it coming, I expect.|他们就是这样霸道

Let's see what we got here.|等我来瞧瞧

- Aah! - Easy.|- 啊! - 别动

- Easy, Mose - Easy, Mr. Harrison.|- 别动,莫斯. - 别动,哈里森先生

Nobody's trying to hurt you on purpose.|我们不是有意弄疼你的

I'd say you got a couple of broken ribs.|你断了几根肋骨

Gonna need to get this shirt off.|脱掉衣服

Sue, I am gonna need some soap, some water, and some alcohol.|苏,给我准备肥皂,水和酒精

I want you to drink this, Mr. Harrison.|喝下这个,哈里森先生

That's it.|- 好了

Let's clean up these cuts on his face.|清洗他脸上的伤口

He's got a nice gash in his scalp there.|他的头皮划了很深的口子

I'd say to good health,|真希望人们身体健康

but then I'd probably be out of business.|不过那样我就没有生意了

We'll drink to good health for them that have it coming.|祝他能康复吧

The two of you can wait in the parlor.|你们俩请到客厅去

Be better he didn't travel.|最好别让他东奔西跑了

Well, he'll have to.|他一定得上路

How much I owe you, Doctor?|多少钱,医生?

We're even.|别说这个

I figured I made enough off the damage he did to Baxter's men.|给巴克斯顿的手下疗伤的钱足够了

Wish he'd have made you wealthy.|希望他早日康复

Ma'am.|再见,夫人

BOSS: Doc Barlow's got him a pretty wife.|伯斯:巴罗医生的妻子很不错

Notice that, did you?|注意到没有?

Well, I ain't dead.|当然,我又不是死人

Glad to hear it.|很高兴听到你这样说

Sweet, too.|我也是

Treated us as good as anybody. That's a real lady.|对我们真好,她是很好的女人

A woman like that makes a man|这样的女人可以让男人

think about setting down roots, eh?|扎根下来安个家,对吧?

Doc looks like a real hardworking feller.|医生看起来像个辛勤工作的人

Probably working away on making some little ones, too.|也许是为了小孩而工作

Creates quite a picture, now, don't it?|很美的一幅家庭图画,对吧?

Yeah.|没错

Heard they're worth a thousand words.|他们真让人羡慕

Hey, Tig.|嗨,迪格

Now, where do you suppose he is?|他去哪里了呢?

Goddamn kid.|该死的孩子

Button's all right, Boss.|伯斯,布顿没事的

Anyone done him harm, they'd have gone through the wagon.|要是有人伤害他,马车也会不见了的

Reckon you're right.|你说得对

Here he is.|他来了

If you're awake, you might want to see this.|要是你醒着,也会希望看到的

- Where you been?! - I seen it before.|- 你去哪里了?! - 我见到过

BUTTON: Out with the herd.|布顿:和牛群出去了

I thought I told you to stay with the wagon.|我叫你看好马车的

- What happened to Mose? - Did you hear what I said?!|- 莫斯怎么了? - 你听到我说话吗?!

Yeah, but what happened?|听到,怎么回事?

Run into a little trouble in that town.|在镇上碰了点小麻烦

Looks like more than a little.|好像还不小呢

Are we moving on?|继续走吗?

We always do, don't we, once we've grazed off a place?|当然,我们会只在一处放牧吗?

Did I do something wrong?|我做错什么了吗?

Just leave him be for a while.|让他一个安静会

Here. Have some coffee.|给. 喝杯咖啡吧

Made fresh, for a change.|喝了心情会好些的

There was three riders scouting up the herd this morning.|今天早上有三个人盯着我们的牛群

Where?|在哪里?

Maybe half a mile out.|也许半英里外吧

Just sitting there, looking at the cattle.|坐在那,盯着牛群

BOSS: Same ones?|伯斯:是他们吗?

BUTTON: Four this time.|布顿:这次4个人了

CHARLEY: Country's filling up.|查理:他们要动手了

BUTTON: Maybe we should push on.|布顿:我们迎上去

BOSS: Do no good, Button.|伯斯:那样不行,布顿

I seen them like Baxter before.|他们像是巴克斯顿的人

He means to have this herd or scatter it to the wind.|他要抢走牲口或者赶跑它们

BUTTON: If he was gonna take the herd,|布顿:要是他要抢我们的牲口

why not just keep you in town?|为什么不拖住你们在镇里?

Marshal already had Mose.|警长已经抓住莫斯了

CHARLEY: Wants us all in one place.|查理:他想当这一切发生时

Far from there when it happens.|我们三个在一起,远离那里

Don't make no sense, him telling us to move on and all.|有道理,他要我们离开这里

Weren't the only thing he said.|他肯定不会这样罢休的

Most time, a man will tell you his bad intentions|通常,人总会说出心里的坏眼

if you listen, let yourself hear.|你听的时候要小心

A few years back, a free-graze outfit come through.|多年前,自由放牧是合法的

That weren't no idle story.|那不是无聊的话

BOSS: Let's find out for certain.|伯斯:我们过去问个究竟

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Beautiful country.|美丽的地方

A man can get lost out here,|人会迷失在其中

forget there's people and things that ain't so simple as this.|而忘了别人其实不是那么单纯

How long we been riding together, Charley?|查理,我们在一起多久了?

Nigh on 10 years.|差不多10年了

Mm-hmm.|嗯

You know what they call that, call it a decade.|已经一个年代了

Long time.|很久了

Been a lot of change since then.|很多变化

What's on your mind, Boss?|伯斯,你在想什么?

Way I figure it, we can leave the cattle and run,|我在想,我们不能就这样上路

or you and me can go in the dark and stop them|要在他们赶走我们牲口前

before they scatter the herd.|去阻止他们

You reckon them cows are worth getting killed over?|你认为他们会杀掉牲口吗?

The cows is one thing.|牛是其中之一

But one man telling another|不过他不是说了

where he can go in this country's something else.|我们可以到其他地方去吗?

That rancher sat in that jailhouse,|他大摇大摆在监狱里

sneering and letting his lawman lay down the law|公然藐视法律

till he figured it was time to show us|就是要我们知道

that he gave the orders around here.|他在这里发号施令

Ooh, sticks in my craw.|真是他妈的

Well, we sure as hell owe them for what they done to Mose.|我们要为莫斯报仇

Yeah.|没错

I'll saddle the horses.|我去准备马

You two keep a sharp eye out.|你们俩要小心

Got the scatter-gun. We'll be watching for them.|拿好枪,我们去找他们

You'll want to douse that fire.|你们要小心那堆火

Button, keep to the wagon.|布顿,看着马车

I don't want to see you out in the open.|你别到处乱跑

Okay?|明白吗?

I got some sugar in that town.|我在镇里买了糖

It's in the wagon.|在车里

I wouldn't want to have him coming down on me|我不希望他们

like these cowboys.|像这些牛仔那样

What the helI's the matter with you, Gus?|古斯,你怎么了?

You're twitching all damn night.|你他妈的整晚都在胡说八道

Damn back's so sore from being flung into that stove.|我的背撞到壁炉上,现在还疼

Feel like I been humped by a 300-pound whore.|就好像被300磅的家伙撞过一样

Well, Gus, I'd say you got off easy.|古斯,你没事的

Look at my face.|看着我的脸

Well, you can bet Butler will square things with that big man|巴特勒一定会好好

for breaking his arm and all.|教训他们的

Did you hear it snap?|听到响声了吗?

I heard it snap.|我听到有动静

Lucky for him he shoots with either hand.|多亏他能左右开弓

BOSS: One twitch, and you're in hell!|伯斯:动一下,就要你们的命!

Now, get on your feet, all of you!|跪下,都给我跪下!

Now, throw them guns on the ground.|把枪扔到地上

I ain't a-gonna say it again.|我就说一遍

And kick them away.|把枪踢走

Which one of you's got a sore back?|你们谁的背受伤了?

Which one?|哪一个?

Him.|他

- You're Gus? - Yeah.|- 你是古斯? - 是的

Ought not gang up on a man three-to-one.|你们不该三个打一个

Ohh!|噢!

Wait a minute, mister.|别动手,先生

- It wasn't our idea to jump him - Shut up, Wylie.|- 不是我们要打他 - 闭嘴,韦利

Get up, you son of a bitch.|起来,混蛋

- What's your name? - Vince.|- 你叫什么? - 文斯

Mighty nice tie-down you got. You're a gunhand, are you?|不错嘛,你是快枪手?

- You fast? - No.|- 很快吗? - 不快

Uh-huh.|噢

How many riders does he have?|他有多少人?

I said, how many riders?|我说,他有多少人?

The rest are on their way to your wagon.|其他人去袭击你们的马车

Uhh! Aah!|噢!啊!

You want to smile now, go ahead.|继续笑吧

Be a while before he's of use.|看你还笑

Charley, throw me them saddlebags.|查理,把他们的鞍袋扔给我

Put your spook hats on.|带上头套

The ones in your belt, put them on.|解下皮带

Now get your britches off.|脱掉裤子

Not taking my britches off for nobody.|我不会脱裤子的

You listen out of your good ear now.|都给我听好了

Now, get them off!|给我脱!

Pretty scary bunch, eh, Charley?|不错吧,查理?

Get belly-down, flat-out!|平躺到地下!

Uhh!|呜!

Get your peckers in the dirt.|头朝地下

- Hyah! Hah!|- 嗨!哈

Hah!|哈!

If I hear so much as a twig break...|如果你们轻举妄动

I'll come back and kill you all.|就杀掉你们

Charley.|查理

Charley!|查理!

No Tig come to meet us.|迪格没有出来迎接我们

Ooh. The bastards.|噢 该死的畜生

They shot the boy, but he's alive.|他们击中了他,不过还活着

Is that Mose?|莫斯呢?

He's dead.|他死了

Shot him in the head.|头部中枪

Charley?|查理?

Charley?|查理?

Charley, get the lantern and the whiskey.|查理,拿灯和酒过来

Yeah. [Speaking Spanish]

Come on, wake up.|醒一醒

Charley.|查理

They shot him here and cracked him in the head here.|他这里中枪,头部这里被打了

We'll have to dig that bullet out.|要把子弹挖出来

CHARLEY: You done good, Boss.|查理:干得好,伯斯

Him going in and out like that.|他会好起来的

I don't know. He lost a lot of blood.|不知道,不过他失血过多

A whack on the head can make a man strange|头部重击可能造成伤害

for the rest of his days.|留下祸根子

Well, you done all you can.|你已经尽力而为了

He needs a doctor now.|现在他需要看大夫

If Button lives through morning,|不过他能熬过早上的话

you take him in the wagon and move on.|你用马车带他去吧

You just gonna sit out here waiting with them cows?|你要坐在这里看着牛群?

That's right.|没错

And I'm gonna kill every son of a bitch|我要把他们全干掉

that comes to take them.|然后再去找牲口

For one man on open ground,|在这片草原上

you sure got a lot of killing in mind.|你一定想好法子杀人了

You know I never gone against you, Boss.|伯斯,我从来不会反对你

Always let you do most of the talking.|都是让你说

But he needs that doctor back in that town,|不过他真的需要回镇子看大夫

and I aim to take him.|我带他去

If you want to come, we'll go together.|要是你要去,我们一起吧

Otherwise, you do what you have to do, I'll do the same.|或者,你干你要干的吧,我听你的

You think they'll let you waltz in there and waltz out?|他们会让你走来走去吗?

I don't figure into it.|不会

Button deserves every chance we can give him.|布顿需要看医生

All right.|好吧

But I aim to kill Baxter and those that done this.|我要杀了巴克斯顿和他的人

And if that marshal gets in the way, I'm gonna kill him, too.|如果那个警长阻拦我们,也杀了他

So you best get your mind right about what's got to be done.|你最好想想要干的事情

I got no problem with killing, Boss.|杀人我是没问题的,伯斯

Never have.|从来都没有

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Looks real nice, Charley.|不错,查理

Yeah, a man ought to have something to show he was here.|在下一次风暴来临前

Be gone in another big storm.|要给他留下点印记

Don't matter none. He's got your dog for company.|放心吧,他有你的狗作伴

He'd like it you put old Tig with him.|他一定会喜欢的

Yeah, he was more Mose's dog in the end|到最后,它成为莫斯的狗

than he was mine.|而不是我的

Be right to say some words.|说几句话吧

You want to speak with the man upstairs, do it.|听你的了

I'll stand right here and listen,|我就站着这里听着

but I ain't talking to that son of a bitch.|我要告诉那些混蛋

And I'll be holding a grudge|我要为孩子你,莫斯

for him letting this befall a sweet kid like Mose.|报仇雪恨

Well, he sure as hell wasn't one to complain.|他一定会听到的

Woke with a smile.|醒来时带着笑容

Seemed like he could keep it there all day.|永远带着笑容

Kind of man that'd say "good morning" and mean it,|就像真心跟你说“早上好”的人

whether it was or not.|不管怎样

To tell you the truth, Lord, if there was two gentler souls,|上帝,请你让他们俩的灵魂安息

I never seen them.|我再也见不到他们了

Seemed like old Tig wouldn't even kill birds in the end.|迪格也不能抓鸟儿了

Well, you got yourself a good man and a good dog,|你们是好人和好狗

and I'm inclined to agree with Boss|伯斯说得对

about holding a grudge against you for it.|我们要为你们报仇

I guess that means "amen."|“阿门”就是这个意思

God.|上帝

BOSS: Charley, you all right?|伯斯: 查理,你没事吧?

I'm fine.|没事

Seems like you was, you know...|你好像有点

I said I'm fine.|我说过我没事的

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频