首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
古墓丽影 [Lara Croft: Tomb Raider] 2001 (古墓奇兵/盗墓者罗拉) - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
13
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-05 07:07:10 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:3476次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Stop!|停!

Hey, y'all.

You bugger!|混帐!

Not live rounds, Lara.|叫你不要用真枪实弹

He's in real pain right now.|瞧它现在多痛苦

This is a major remodel. This is a disaster.|我刚刚把它改装好. 你这样真是要命

Was it programmed to stop before it took my head off?|有程序命令它在锯掉我脑袋前停止吗?

Ah, well, that would be a no.|那倒是…没有

But you said make it more challenging, so...|是你说要有挑战性,所以--

Hence, the live fiire.|要真枪实弹

Hmm, live rounds again.|又完成了

Poor Simon.|可怜的孩子

What has she done to you?|她下手可真狠

Very funny.|开什么玩笑

I'm only trying to turn you into a lady.|你得打扮成淑女

And a lady should be modest.|淑女应该庄重些

Yes, a lady should be modest.|对,庄重的应该是淑女

(意大利威尼斯)

Brothers and sisters...|兄弟姐妹们…

today is the 15th of May...|今天是五月十五日--

the fiirst day of the planetary alignment...|今天是九星一线的第一天--

and we are still no nearer to discovering the location of the key.|可我们至今没能查到那把钥匙的下落

It seems...|看来…

we are running out of time.|我们快要没时间了

This is not acceptable.|真是让人无法忍受

Mr. Powell, your explanation for this, please?|鲍威尔先生, 请你给我们解释一下

I have no explanation. Certainly no excuses.|我没法解释. 也不想找借口

Except to once again respectfully remind the council...|我只想再一次恭敬的提醒委员会…

that we are working from clues based on ancient cosmological models...|我们工作所依据的线索是基于古老的宇宙模型…

predating Aristotle.|其理论要早于亚里斯多德

But I'm happy to announce that we're almost ready.|我们差不多已准备就绪了

And I am supremely confiident...|而且我有极大的信心…

that we will have our answer in time for the relevant planetary alignment.|在九星一线之时我们能得到答案

So, we will have possession of the key in...|那么,到时候我们会有把钥匙…

one week.|就是一星期之后

Yes, indeed... one week.|对,没错--一星期

This is good news, Mr. Powell, but remember...|这是好消息,鲍威尔先生, 可要记住…

we have only a single opportunity...|我们只有那唯一的一次机会…

to retrieve the two halves of the triangle.|去找回那一分为二的三角

And if we fail...|如果我们失败了…

we must wait another 5,000 years.|那么我们就得再等上五千年

I don't know about you, but that's more time...|你那里我不了解, 可我所答应的时间…

than I am prepared to commit to this enterprise.|还绰绰有余

We shall be ready.|我们没有问题

Trust me.|相信我们

We're not... We're not ready, are we?|我们没-- 没准备好,是吗?

Good morning, Lara. And what a beautiful morning it is.|早上好,劳拉. 多美的早晨!

Back to work, I'm afraid.|该开始干活了

It's adventure time.|冒险的时刻到了

Egypt again.|又是埃及

It's nothing but pyramids and sand.|那儿只有金字塔和沙子

I know. Gets everywhere... in the cracks.|是.遍地都是--无孔不入

Spanish galleon?|西班牙大帆船?

Do you know what day it is, Hillary?|知道今天几号,荷里?

Yes, of course.|知道,当然知道

The 15th.|15号

And that is never a good day.|这可不是个好日子

I miss you, Daddy.|我想你,爸爸

I wish we could get back the time that was stolen from us.|真希望能把被偷去的时间抢回来

My father would love to have seen this.|我父亲看到这个一定会高兴的

Tonight Pluto and Neptune align with Uranus.|今晚冥王星,海王星,天王星将成一直线

It's the fiirst stage of the alignment of all nine planets...|这是九星一线的第一阶段…

culminating in a full solar eclipse.|九星一线的高潮是日全蚀

It only happens once every 5,000 years.|这要五千年才发生一次

When is the eclipse?|日全蚀是什么时候?

One week from today.|还有一星期

But there is plenty to look out for until then.|可在那之前还有许多可以看到的东西

Incredible.|不可思议

I wish you could remember her. She loved you so much.|我希望你能记得她. 她是多么的爱你

Mummy!|妈妈!

I wish I could remember her too.|我也希望我能记得她

I still have you, Daddy.|我还有你,爸爸

Yes, you do.|对,没错

The exact alignment of the planets necessary to activate the triangle...|九星一线的景象得靠那三角发挥作用…

only occurs once every 5,000 years.|这种景象五千年才会出现一次

But that will prove to be just long enough...|时间足够了,足以等到…

for little Lara Croft to grow up...|我们的小劳拉长大成人…

and to find it.|去得到那神光三角

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Bryce!|布莱斯!

Hello, fellas.|嗨,伙计们

- How's business? - Bryce!|-怎么了? -布莱斯!

Okay, okay. I'm coming. I'm coming.|好了,好了. 我来了.我来了

We have 83 rooms. Why can't you live in the house?|我们有83间房. 你就不能住屋子里吗?

Well, I'm a free spirit, me.|我这个人爱自由

Right.|好了

What's that smell?|什么味儿?

5:00 a.m. Let's go.|五点了,我们走

This had better be good.|但愿是好事

It's a clock.|是一只钟

I found it last night. It was ticking.|昨晚找到的. 它老滴嗒响

Must be one of them ticking clocks, eh?|肯定是一只滴嗒钟

It was hidden in a secret room.|它被藏在一间秘室里

Don't start.|正经点

Lara, it's a clock. It ticks. It tells the time. It's wrong.|劳拉,这真是只钟. 滴嗒滴嗒报时.可时间不对

It started ticking...|昨晚九星一线开始…

last night during the fiirst stage of the alignment.|它也开始滴嗒了

Well, gonna need some coffee.|好吧,我要杯咖啡

Okay, in we go.|好,进去瞧瞧

Looks pretty ordinary to me.|看起来很普通

Well, keep looking.|再接着看

Your coffee, sir. Decaf latte with nonfat milk.|您的咖啡,先生. 脱咖啡因加脱脂牛奶

Oh, champion. Steaming sump oil.|棒极了,热气腾腾的

Wait. What did you do?|等等.你干了什么?

- I don't know. What did I do? - Where is that?|-我干了什么了? -这是什么?

I don't know. I just took my hand off the fiiber optics.|不知道.我的手刚放开探头

What is that?|那是什么?

- Oh, bugger! - Bugger.|-混帐! -混帐

Screw 13 to quadrant four.|三号螺丝到第四象限

- Screw 14 to quadrant three. - Oh, please.|-四号螺丝到第三象限. -喔,得了吧

It's my map, so I know where they all came from.|这是我的图纸,不会弄错从哪里取

It's camouflage.|这是一个伪装

Okay.|好吧

Hidden within.|藏在里面了

What is that?|是什么?

The All Seeing Eye.|万世神眼

Lot 121, a Louis XV Ormolu mounted bracket clock.|第121件,路易十五镶金立架座钟

Showing on my left, 1,800,000 pounds.|在我的左边, 一百八十万英镑

1,800,000. Thank you. One million eight. 1,900,000.|一百八十万,谢谢. 一百八十万英镑

Two million pounds. Two million pounds now.|二百万.现在是二百万英镑

2,100,000. 2,100,000 now. 2,100,000 pounds.|二百一十万.现在二百一十万英镑. 二百一十万英镑

Any advance on 2,100,000 pounds?|还有高过二百一十万英镑的吗?

Any more? Two million one. 2,200,000. Thank you, sir.|还有吗?二百一十万. 二百二十万英镑.谢谢,先生

2,200,000 pounds now.|现在是二百二十万英镑

At 2,200,000. 2,300,000.|二百二十万英镑. 二百三十万英镑

Two million three. 2,400,000.|二百三十. 二百四十万英镑

Lady's bid, 2,400,000 pounds. 2,400,000.|女士叫价,现在是二百四十万英镑

Against you, sir. Two million fiive? No.|你呢,先生? 二百五十万?不是

2,400,000 pounds, then. Lady's bid at two million four. 2,500,000.|二百四十万英镑,女士叫价. 二百五十万英镑

In a new place at 2,500,000 pounds.|又有了新价,现在是二百五十万英镑

Any more at 2,500,000 pounds?|还有吗?现在是二百五十万英镑

Sold.|成交

Lara, my dear.|劳拉,亲爱的

- Mr. Wilson. - Come to my study. I'll take that.|-威尔逊先生. -去我的书房吧.那儿安静点

Lara Croft. I don't believe it.|劳拉克拉夫特.我真没想到

- I'll just be a minute. - Hi.|-我一会就来. -嗨

You still pretending to be a photojournalist?|你还在假扮是个摄影记者?

You know, I think it's really cool that you still have a day job...|我觉得那很酷,还有份白天的工作…

even though it's obviously just for show.|很显然,那只是装装样子

So, Alex, are you still pretending to be an archaeologist?|那么,艾历克斯,你还在假扮考古学家?

Do we always have to fiight like this?|我们总得这么争吵吗?

I mean, maybe we don't.|也许不需要

- Maybe we do. - Why?|-也许需要. -为什么?

- You stole my prayer wheels. - Stole? Stole?|-你偷了我的祈祷文. -偷?偷?

From you? You know, that's funny. You know, it's...|偷了你的?那真可笑

It's not like you ever really owned them or anything.|它们可不能算你的私人物品

Hey, you're the tomb raider.|你是个盗墓的

Mr. West, we are ready for you.|威斯特先生,就等你了

Oh, I think your clients need you.|看来你的客户们需要你

Go ahead. You're wanted on the floor.|去吧.拍卖会正等着你呢

After all, as you said so memorably, "It's all just a business."|毕竟你说过一句,“生意归生意.”

Right? So go do business.|那就去做生意吧

Go.|去吧

Lara, this is a unique object.|劳拉,这东西可是世间少有

Only one of the dials is working.|只有一个圆盘在转

It glows, like the eye, lesser.|会发光,就象是眼睛

But it seems to be getting brighter.|可是好象越来越亮

And it's also running backwards...|而且是在反方向转--

like it's not so much keeping time but counting down to something.|不象在准确报时, 倒象是在倒计时

- Yes. - And look at the back.|-是啊. -你看这后面

It's as though it fiits into something, almost like a key.|象是有什么东西,就象是把钥匙

Yes. Yes, fascinating.|是啊.是啊

- Incredibly beautiful. - My father once told me...|-真是美妙绝伦. -父亲说有块魔力三角…

of a magical triangle stamped with the All Seeing Eye.|上面刻着万世神眼

He said it gave its possessor extraordinary power...|他说谁拥有它,谁就会有超凡的力量--

the power to control time.|控制时间的力量

He called it the Triangle of Light. Have you heard of it?|父亲管它叫神光三角. 你听说过吗?

No. No, I haven't.|不.没听说过

He always steered his own course, your father.|你父亲总是按自己的方式办事,很有主见

He was a great man.|他很了不起

Would you like some port?|你要不要来点葡萄酒?

- It's really very fiine. - No.|-味道可不错. -不

I can't help you, Lara.|我没办法帮你,劳拉

This clock truly is a mystery.|这个钟实在是一个迷

- Hello. - Lara?|-喂. -劳拉?

Hello, it's Mr. Wilson.|你好,我是威尔逊先生

Yes. Well, l... You see, I had a second thought...|是这样-- 那个钟的事…

about that clock.|我稍微想了一下

There is a man who may be able to help you.|有个人也许可以帮你

I gave him your number. His name is Manfred Powell.|我给你他的号码. 他的名字叫鲍威尔

You should see him.|你可以去找他

Thank you. I will.|谢谢,我会的

- Good-bye, Lara. - You take care.|-再见,劳拉. -你保重

Thank you.|谢谢

Bugger.|混帐

Forgive me.|原谅我

Lady Croft.|克拉夫特小姐

- Ah, Mr. Powell. - Oh, no, no, no. Good heavens, no.|-鲍威尔先生. -哦,不,不,不

I'm actually his associate, Mr. Pimms.|实际上我是他的同事,匹姆斯先生

- Mr. Pimms? - Yeah, like the beverage.|-匹姆斯先生? -对,就象是饮料的名字

Yeah, she's here.|对,她来了

What does Mr. Powell do?|鲍威尔先生干哪行的?

He's a lawyer. I'm his law clerk...|他是律师. 我是他的顾问…

and fairly recent appointment, but enjoying it, all the varied work.|兼助理,最近才任命的, 轻松工作而不单调

- A lawyer. - Isn't it obvious?|-一个律师. -看不出来吗?

Lady Croft, my pleasure.|克拉夫特小姐,我很荣幸

- Manfred Powell, Q. C. - Good morning.|-鲍威尔皇家法律顾问 -早上好

I believe you are quite an authority on things ancient and mythological.|研究那些古代和神话的东西你很权威

Well, I travel.|我不敢当

No, no, Mr. Wilson said you were quite the archaeologist.|威尔逊先生说你是个出色的考古学家

Please.|请

Oh, he's very sweet.|哦.他真可爱

He knew your father, I believe.|他认识你父亲吧?

Yes, they were great friends.|对,他们是好朋友

I had the honor of meeting him myself once, in Venice.|我有幸见过你父亲一面,在威尼斯

I was so sorry to hear about his death.|听说他死了我很遗憾

This is the clock I spoke of.|这就是我说的钟

Very interesting.|很有意思

It's a shame you only brought photographs.|可惜你只带了照片

Nevertheless, it is fascinating.|不过这钟实在是太神了

You said it started ticking the night of the alignment.|是在九星一线第一阶段开始滴嗒的?

Yes.|对

- You said you were a lawyer? - Yes.|-你说你是律师? -没错

And the study of clocks is a hobby?|那么研究钟是你的业余爱好?

This is an obsession.|这是我的专长

Really my speciality. My practice centers around antiquities.|我对这着了迷. 我做律师常和古董打交道

But the origin of this clock...|可我实在想不出…

completely eludes me.|这只钟的来源

I think I've never seen anything quite so beautiful...|我从未见过如此美丽的东西…

that I know so little about.|可我却对此一无所知

This is a pleasurable torment.|无知对我是种折磨

My ignorance amuses me.|可是无知带给我乐趣

"My ignorance amuses me."|“可是无知带给我乐趣.”

Yes, well, I've always found your ignorance quite amusing.|对,我发现你的无知倒是挺逗人的

Powell, however, is not ignorant.|可鲍威尔并不是无知

He's a liar.|他是撒谎

- Anything you need? - No. Thank you, Hillary.|-需要什么吗? -不.谢谢,荷里

- Don't you stay up too late. - I won't.|-别睡的太晚了. -不会

Forward team, wait for my command.|第一队,等待我的命令

In position awaiting your order.|就位,待命

Bastards!|杂种!

Bloody hell!|该死的!

On the left. On the left.|射左面,射左面

Come on, Simon!|快点,宝贝!

Bugger!|混帐!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Lara, Lara, are you there? Pick up!|劳拉,劳拉,你在吗? 快接!

Lara, can you hear me? Are you okay?|劳拉,你听的见吗? 你没事吧?

I'm in the equipment room. They're stealing my bloody clock.|我在装备室. 他们要偷我的钟

I know. I saw them.|我知道.我看见了

- You have to be my eyes. - Are you armed?|-你做我的眼睛. -你有武器吗?

After a fashion, yes.|就算有吧

All right. Three bad guys.|那好,有三个坏家伙

Number one standing by the Aston Martin.|第一个站在阿斯顿马丁车边

Right.|好

Bingo!

- Next. - Okay, number two...|-下一个. -好,第二个…

crouched by the McLaren.|蹲在麦克拉伦车边

Oh, bugger!|混帐!

- Are you okay? - I just found my car keys.|-你没事吧? -没事,刚找到车钥匙

You're done, mate. Nice one.|你完了,伙计.这手漂亮

I think they've all gone.|我想他们都跑了

They got what they came for.|那钟不能落在他们手里

Sorry about that.|对不起了

That's fiine.|没关系

Hello?|喂?

What the hell happened here?|这儿到底发生了什么?

- Morning. - Lady Lara Croft?|-早上好. -劳拉克拉夫特小姐?

Yes. You have something for me?|你有东西给我?

I woke up this morning, and I just hated everything.|我今早起来,忽然发了通无名火

Right. Thanks.|是吗.谢谢

Who's Stribling, Clive and Winterset then?|谁是史崔宾,克莱夫和温特萨?

- Sounds like a bunch of lawyers. - They are a bunch of lawyers.|-听着象是一帮律师. -你的眼睛真尖

- Well, I'll shut my face again. - You are nosy.|-好,我就闭嘴. -你多管闲事

I'm not nosy. I just saw the name.|才不是. 我只是看这名字很怪

It was a funny name. I just asked her what the name was.|才问她这些人是谁的

It's from my father.|是我父亲

It was written before he died...|是他死之前写的…

and delivered today as per his instructions.|并按照他的吩咐今天送到

- Blimey! - Holy sh...|真怪啊!

"To see a world in a grain of sand...|看一粒沙中的世界…

and a heaven in a wild flower...|一朵野花中的天堂…

hold infiinity in the palm of your hand...|把无限握于掌中…

and eternity in an hour."|把永恒握于瞬间

William Blake.|是威廉布莱克的诗

The All Seeing Eye.|万世神眼

My darling daughter...|我亲爱的女儿…

I knew you'd figure this out.|我料到你能领悟出来

If you are reading this letter, I am no longer with you...|你看到这封信,意味着我已经不在了…

and I miss you...|我想你…

and love you always and forever.|我永远爱你,永远

It also means I have failed...|这意味着我失败了…

and must place an awful burden on your shoulders.|必须把这重担交给你

Lara, by now I am sure you will have discovered the clock I concealed.|劳拉,我想你已经找到了被我藏起来的钟

The clock is the key, Lara.|钟就是一把钥匙

It will unlock the hiding place of two pieces of a sacred icon.|用这钟就可以打开藏着那三角的地方

This is the magical triangle I told you about when you were little.|那三角就是你小时候我所说的魔力三角

The Triangle of Light. But it is no bedtime story.|神光三角. 这可不是童话故事里的

The triangle was forged from metal found in the crater of a meteor...|那是由陨石坑里发现的金属锻造的…

that had fallen to Earth at the exact moment...|那陨石是上个九星一线时…

of the previous alignment of the nine planets.|跌落到地球上的

The people of the light built a great city in this crater...|光的子民在陨石坑上建了座大城市…

where they worshipped the triangle for its ability to control time.|在那里朝拜这三角,它能控制时间

It gave its possessor a power that could be used for good or great evil.|拥有它的人会具有一股力量, 以行善或是作恶

An abuse of this power led to the destruction of the city.|因为滥用这力量而毁灭了这城市

To be sure no man would ever again wield this power...|为了保证不再有人能掌握这力量…

they split the triangle into two pieces...|他们把三角劈成了两半…

and hid them at opposite ends of the Earth.|并把他们藏在地球相对的两端

Lara, do you remember thejasmine that only grows in one temple...|劳拉,记得那种茉莉花吗?

along the ancient Khmer trail in Cambodia?|那只长在东方一个古老国家的一个寺庙里

Find that and you will have found the entrance...|找到它就能找到…

to the Tomb of the Dancing Light...|闪光之墓的入口…

where the first half of the triangle is hidden.|第一半三角就藏在那里

You must be there at the exact moment...|九星一线第二阶段开始之前…

of the second phase of the planetary alignment.|你必须在那儿

You must hurry. You have very little time.|你得赶快.时间很紧

And as the planets move into alignment...|当九大行星连成一条直线时…

the world will be in great danger...|世界就会很危险…

for the secret society known as the Illuminati...|那个叫光照先知的秘会社--

devious, dangerous men...|这帮邪恶,阴险的人…

who seek to fulfill an ancient prophecy...|要实现一个古老的预言…

by reuniting the two halves...|方法就是把两半三角拼起来…

and attaining the triangle's awesome and terrible powers.|获取惊人的可怕力量

This you must prevent at all costs.|你必须不惜一切去阻止

So, Lara, I am asking you to complete my work...|所以,劳拉,我期待你去完成我的工作--

to find and destroy both halves of the triangle.|去找到那两半三角,然后毁了它们

How are you going to get to Cambodia and get the clock back in 15 hours?|你怎么可能赶的那么远去把钟夺回来? 只有十五个小时了

I'll be calling in a favor.|我会叫人帮忙

- What kind of favor? - Well, that is a secret.|-怎么帮? -这可是个秘密

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.|如果告诉你,我就得杀了你

Lady Croft, are you on target? Over.|克拉夫特小姐,到达目标了吗?

Right on target. Thank you, boys. Over and out.|到达目标. 谢谢,伙计们.通话完毕

How predictable.|就料到你会在这儿

Alex West.|艾历克斯威斯特

What are you doing here?|你到这儿来干什么?

We have 72 minutes to the next alignment.|离九星一线第二阶段还有72分钟

We have to work faster.|得干的再快点

Come on, guys!|再加把劲!

Come on, guys! Come on. Pull!|再加把劲!快点拉!

Pull! It's coming!|拉!

Good.|很好

So, any sign of Lady Croft?|那么,看见克拉夫特小姐了吗?

Not yet.|还没有

Lara's overrated. She's good, don't get me wrong...|别把她看的太高. 她虽然很棒…

but she's in it for the glory...|但她只是为了荣耀…

whereas I'm in it for the money.|而我是为了钱

Fortunately.|该相信幸运

- Into the belly of the beast. - And out of the demon's ass.|-钻进野兽的肚子. -钻出魔鬼的屁眼

Jasmine.|茉莉花

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Remember, what we are looking for is hidden not only in space...|记住,我们要找的不仅藏在空间…

but also in time.|还藏在时间里

The clock is the key.|钟就是钥匙

My God.|我的天哪

"Return the iron to the stone's embrace...|当铁重归石头的怀抱…

the wheel of heaven will turn.|天轮会转动

Exhume the light from its watery grave...|水会将光化解出来…

to receive the gift of heaven...|你会获得超凡的力量…

as you are condemned to the depths of hell."|可你会受到诅咒

Right. Pretty much touch anything and you get your head chopped off.|好啊.要知道碰这儿的东西就会有杀身之祸

We have two minutes, Mr. West.|还有两分钟.威斯特先生

You're the tomb raider. Figure it out.|你是盗墓的.想想办法

Tempus fugit.|光阴似箭

Yes, "time flies."|对,“时光飞逝.”

It's the swords!|那些剑!

Come on, guys. Get up here. Give me a hand here.|来吧,上来.来帮我个忙

That's it. Come on. Coming down.|对,来吧

I want them all down.|把它们全拿下来

Take them, carry them across the ladders.|然后把它们搬过梯子去

Let's hustle.|动作要快

All right. Now slide them into the slots over there.|好,现在把剑插到那些洞里去

We place the clock here at the exact moment of alignment.|第二阶段开始的那一刻, 就要把钟放在这儿

Come on. Let's go! Move it!|快点.加油!动作快!

Too slow, ladies, too slow. Come on.|太慢了,象娘们.动作快

- That's it. - Count it down.|-成了. -倒计时

- The timing needs to be exact. - No shit.|-计时得精准. -那可没问题

Sixty seconds to go.|还有60秒

59, 58...|59,58…

57, 56...|57,56…

55, 54...|55,54…

53, 52, 51...|53,52,51…

fiifty seconds.|还有五十秒

Cease fiire! Hold your fiire!|别开枪!都停下!

- Keep counting. - You're making a big mistake!|-接着计时. -你是大错特错了!

41, 40...|41,40…

39, 38...|39,38…

- 37... - Tourist visa?|-37-- -来旅行的?

- No, I'm working. - Lady Croft, tell me...|-不,是来工作的. -克拉夫特小姐,你猜…

is there a good reason why I kept you alive?|我为什么会放你一条生路?

Yes. That is not the true eye.|当然,真正的眼睛不在这儿

- This is the true eye. - It's not, actually.|-就是这个眼睛. -不是,真不是

It's a mirror image.|你把它交给我吧

I think you're trying to cheat me out of my little ray of sunshine.|克拉夫特小姐, 我认为你想把我的宝贝骗走

Why would I try and cheat you out of anything now?|我现在干嘛要骗走你的东西?

I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.|我要你找到那三角,那样我就能偷走

You're bluffiing. Julius, make a mental note...|别唬我了. 朱列斯,你记住--

Dill Miss Croft if she attempts any such thing.|她要敢偷,你就格杀勿论

Yes, sir, Mr. Powell.|遵命,鲍威尔先生

We can do it my way, or we can come back in time for the next alignment...|要不听我的,要不等到下次九星一线再来…

and you are welcome to try and kill me then.|到那个时候你再来杀我

In, oh, say another 5,000 years.|不过那可得再过五千年

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频