首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
天地大冲撞 [Deep Impact] 1998 (彗星撞地球/末日救地球/深度碰撞) - cd3/3
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
12
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-10-04 22:13:50 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:3954次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本
You're too late. I already took care of everything.|你太迟了。一切我都处理好了。

Come. Inside the car. You're getting sick. Please.|过来,上车。你要生病的。好吗。

I want to talk to you.|我想跟你说。

Please, come.|好吗,过来。

I don't give a shit.|我不在乎。

Go home and tell it to Chloe.|回家,跟克洛伊说吧。

I can't. She left me.|我不能。她离开我了。

She's with her mother. They both got scared.|她和她妈妈在一起。 她们都很恐惧。

Come. I want to talk to you.|过来。我想跟你说。

I need you.|我需要你。

How does it feel?|你感觉如何?

I feel like an orphan.|我感觉像个孤儿。

Jenny! Jenny!|杰妮! 杰妮!

Stop.|别走。

距离撞击时间还剩5天

Welcome to the ARK. I'm section leader for Orange 254.|欢迎来到“方舟”。 我是区域领队,负责第254号橙区。记着这点。

That's where you'll be calling home the next 2 years.|这里就是你们接下来两年要称为家的地方。

So gather your things and follow me to the orientation gallery.|拿好你的东西,跟着我到定向走廊。

If you have been designated as a civilian section officer,|如果你已被任命为平民的区域指挥,

report to section Red 116 upon entering.|到第116号红区报到注册。

Once again, if you have been designated as a civilian section officer,|重复一遍,如果你已被任命为平民的区域指挥,

report to section Red 116 upon entering.|到第116号红区报到注册。

Leo...|雷欧...

I'm not coming.|我不去了。

Leo, come with us right now.|雷欧,快和我们一起走。

I have to go back for Sarah.|我要回去找莎拉。

Leo...|雷欧...

Mom, I'm going.|妈妈,我走了。

Don, what are you doing?|道恩,你干什么?

Giving him something to trade, that's what I'm doing.|给他些东西以备不时之需, 这就是我正在做的。

I want you to take this.|我要你拿着这个。

Dad, that's enough.|爸爸,够了。

Goddam it.|讨厌。

You take care of yourself, OK?|照顾好自己,OK?

I'm gonna make it.|我能搞定的。

What about Entrekin?|恩切肯怎样?

I don't know. He hasn't returned my call in 2 weeks.|我不知道。他两个星期都没有回我电话了。

- Excuse me, Jenny? - Yeah?|- 对不起,杰妮? - 什么事?

Your father's here.|你父亲来了。

Hello.|你好。

Hello.|你好。

I can't stay long. I'm leaving the city,|我不能待太久。 我准备离开这个城市。

but I wanted to show you something.|我要给你看些东西。

I wanted to show you that you're not an orphan.|我要告诉你你并不是个孤儿。

I have proof that you're not an orphan.|我有证据证明你不是孤儿。

Here.|这里。

Look.|你看。

Where's Mom?|妈妈在哪儿?

Behind the camera.|照相机后面。

She took this?|这是她照的?

Mm-hmm.|嗯。

And this one, too.|这张也是。

She was such an artist, don't you think so?|她是个艺术家,难道你不这样认为吗?

You don't remember when we take them, hmm?|你不记得何时我们拍了这些相片了吗?

I'm 5 years old. How would I remember that?|那时我才五岁,怎会记得?

Some people do remember when they were 5 years old.|有些人就记得五岁时的事。

It was such a beautiful day.|那天真漂亮。

All alone on the beach.|海滩上的一切都显的孤零零的。

And, of course, she would have been in the picture,|当然,她应该在相片中,

but there was no one else to hold the camera,|但,那样,就没有人照相了,

and... she insisted.|并且...她坚持要拍我们。

You know how she is.|你知道她的为人。

How she was.|她是怎样的人。

Jenny.|杰妮。

It was such a good day for all of us.|对你,对我,那是多么美好的一天。

Don't you remember?|你不记得吗?

Keep them.|留着它们吧。

Goodbye.|再见。

We have now confirmed the launch of all the Titan missiles from their positions in North Dakota and Wyoming.|现在,我们批准发射所有部署在 北达科他州和怀俄明州的泰坦导弹。

The comets are now approximately 14 hours outside of Earth's atmosphere,|现在,彗星距离地球大气层约14小时,

and we are told it should take these missiles less than 20 minutes to reach their target.|我们被告知这些导弹将在20分钟内到达目标。

OK, here's what we're looking at.|OK, 这是我们密切关注的。

All of the Titans have been launched.|所有泰坦导弹已经发射。

We still won't know if they've made a difference.|我们尚不知道导弹造成了什么不同。

The comets have to travel for a while before the radar tracking stations can see if they've been pushed to a safe course that'll bypass the Earth.|在雷达跟踪站能够判断彗星是否已经 被推到一个掠过地球的安全轨道之前, 彗星还要运动一会儿。

So, one more time we have to wait.|那么,我们还要再等一会儿。

Are we on?|我们在线吗?

We're on, Mr President.|在线,总统先生。

Our missiles have failed.|我们的任务失败了。

The comets are still headed for Earth...|彗星仍旧冲向地球...

and there's nothing we can do to stop them.|我们已经无能为力。

So, this is it.|事实如此,就是这样。

If the world does go on...|如果世界依然继续...

it will not go on for everyone.|并不意味对每个人都将继续。

We have now been able to calculate|我们已经能够计算出

the comets' final trajectories,|彗星的最终轨迹,

and we have determined where they're going to strike.|我们已经确定它们会撞击在哪里。

The smaller of the 2 comets, Biederman, will hit first, somewhere along the Atlantic Seaboard|2颗彗星中较小的那一颗,伯德曼, 将首先撞击在大西洋海岸某处,

probably in the waters off the coast of Cape Hatteras|大概在哈特拉斯角沿岸附近水域,

in just under 12 hours at 4:35 p.m. Eastern daylight time.|只剩12小时了,撞击时间为东部时间下午4:35。

The impact of the comet is going to be...|彗星的撞击会是...

Well, disastrous.|嗯,灾难性的。

There will be a very large tidal wave moving quickly through the Atlantic Ocean.|海啸会横扫大西洋。

It will be 100 feet high, travelling at 1,100 miles an hour.|它高达100英尺, 以每小时1,100英里的速度推进。

That's faster than the speed of sound.|快过声速。

As it reaches shallow water, it's going to slow down,|当海啸抵达浅水域时,速度会减慢,

but the wave height,|但高度,

depending on the depth of the shelf off the coast,|根据各处大陆架的不同深度,

will be anywhere from 1,000 to 3,500 feet high.|将高达1,000到3,500英尺不等。

Where the land is flat,|在地势平坦的陆地,

the wave will wash inland 600 to 700 miles.|海啸会直达内陆600到700英里。

The wave will hit our nation's capital 40 minutes after impact.|撞击40分钟后,海啸就会袭击我们的首都。

New York City, Boston, Atlanta, Philadelphia...|纽约城,波士顿,亚特兰大,费城...

all will be destroyed.|都将毁于一旦。

If you have any means of getting away from the path of this wave,|不管你用什么方法躲避海啸,

leave now.|现在就走。

The impact of the larger comet|更大一颗彗星的撞击...

will be nothing less than an extinction-level event.|无与伦比,它将是灭绝性的。

It will strike land in Western Canada 3 hours after Biederman.|它将在伯特曼撞击3小时后 撞击在加拿大西部。

Within a week,|一个星期内,

the skies will be dark with dust from the impact|由于撞击,尘沙蔽日,天空将是一片漆黑。

and they will stay dark for 2 years.|2年内还会是一片昏暗。

All plant life will be dead within... 4 weeks.|所有植物,将在4周内死亡。

Animal life within... a few months.|动物,几个月。

So that's it.|就是这样的情景。

Good luck to us all.|祝大家好运。

距离撞击还有10小时37分钟。

Could I bother everyone for a minute?|我能打扰各位一分钟吗?

Let's take a look at the big one.|我们看看那颗大的。

Now, the outgassing has created a vent|现在,排气作用给彗星开了一个口,

a half mile wide and at least 2 miles deep.|有半英里宽,至少2英里深。

Comet gets closer to the sun, sun melts the ice,|彗星越靠近太阳, 太阳就会溶化彗星上的冰,

ice turns to steam, we get a big hole, OK?|冰就变成了蒸汽, 我们找到了一个大洞,OK?

So, how many nukes do we have left in the back?|那么,后舱还有多少核弹?

4.|4颗。

If we can get the remaining bombs in that vent,|如果我们能把余下的核弹弄到那个洞中,

there shouldn't be anything left bigger than a suitcase.|剩下的就不比手提箱大多少了。

We can't do anything about the little one,|我们对小的那颗无能为力。

but it just might give them a chance.|但它只是给了他们一个机会。

Without the arming codes,|没有激活密码,

we're going to have to wait to set the bomb timers|我们将不得不推迟设置核弹的定时器,

until we get closer to Earth to raise Houston.|直到我们距离地球更近些来呼叫休斯顿。

We may not have enough life support left to get back into the cargo bay for the nukes,|我们没有剩下足够的生命维持背包 去货舱取核弹,

much less to go down to the comet.|深入彗星后(生命维持背包)就更少了。

We sure as hell don't have enough propellant left in the "Messiah" to manoeuvre with.|我们还非常确信“弥赛亚”也没有剩下 足够的推进物来进行机动操作了。

How are we supposed to get back off the surface once we've gotten down there?|一旦我们飞到那儿, 我们怎样才能飞离它?

We don't.|我们不。

Well, look at the bright side.|好了,看看光明的一面。

We'll all have high schools named after us.|我们都将拥有以我们的名字命名的高中。

Houston, this is "Messiah".|休斯顿,这里是“弥赛亚”。

Houston, this is "Messiah".|休斯顿,这里是“弥赛亚”。

Nice of you to call, Messiah.|听到你们太好了,“弥赛亚”。

We were beginning to wonder what you were doing up there.|我们开始惊讶你们正在上面做什么呢?

Admiring the view, Houston.|赞美风景,休斯顿。

Fish, is that you?|菲什,是你吗?

Yep. We don't have time to talk, Houston.|是。我们没有时间交谈,休斯顿。

There's nothing we can do about the smaller one,|对那颗小的,我们无能为力。

but we do have a plan.|但我们的确有了一个计划。

We need the arming codes for the last 4 nukes.|我们需要最后4颗核弹的激活密码。

Arming codes? What the hell for?|激活密码? 要干什么用?

We can do or we can teach. What's your pleasure?|我们有我们的方法。 高兴吧?

Get the arming codes! Get the goddam codes!|快拿激活密码! 快拿该死的密码!

We have one helicopter. Holds 7 people.|我们有一架直升飞机,可载7人。

We can ferry 6 people to high ground in West Virginia|我们能送6个人到西维吉尼亚的高地,

and take Jenny to the ARK.|送杰妮到“方舟”。

Short stick goes.|短签可以走。

I thought it was women and children first.|我想女士和小孩优先。

If you get the short one, you can give up your seat.|若你抽到短的,你可以放弃你的位子。

Thank God.|感谢上帝。

Well, that makes sense.|哦,真是刺激。

I got a stick. I got a stick.|我有一只签。我有一只签。

I'm sorry, Beth.|对不起,贝丝。

OK, honey, here we go.|OK,亲爱的,我们走。

Let's go now.|现在就走。

Beth...|贝丝...

There's always the road. We'll be OK.|总会有路的。 我们不会有事。

Come on. Ah, that's my girl.|过来。啊哈,这是我的女儿。

OK, that's it.|OK,就这样了。

Sarah!|莎拉!

Sarah!|莎拉!

Where's that key?|那把钥匙在哪儿?

Where's the key?|钥匙在哪儿?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Come on! Hurry up! Come on!|快点! 快点! 快点!

No, wait.|不,等等。

What are you doing?!|你在干什么?!

We have to go now. Come on! Come on!|我们现在必须走。 快点! 快点!

Beth, what are you doing?|贝丝,你在干什么?

The road was so crowded. We weren't gonna make it.|路上太拥挤了。 我们出不去的。

I thought if the wave comes, we should be here|我想若是浪来了,我们还是在这儿吧。

because she likes it here.|因为她喜欢这里。

And we're on the 15th floor, so maybe we'll be OK.|我们在15楼,或许没事儿。

Say goodbye to Jenny... What are you doing?!|向杰妮再见... 你在干什么呀?!

Move! Come on! Go!|走! 快点! 走!

Jenny! Oh, my God! Caitlin!|杰妮! 哦! 上帝! 凯特琳!

- Come on! - Caitlin! Catie!|- 快点! - 凯特琳! 凯蒂!

Come on! Faster! Faster!|快点! 快! 快!

No! No!|不! 不!

Come on! Let's go!|快点! 我们走!

Hang on. No room for this!|坚持。 这东西没地方!

She's going with you!|她和你一起走!

You're taking my seat!|你座我的位子!

Come on!|快点!

Go! Go!|走! 走!

Jenny, thank you!|杰妮,谢谢你!

Get her in there!|让她上去!

That's too many.|人太多了。

I'm not going.|我不走。

What?|什么?

I'm not going, Erik.|我不走了,艾瑞克。

Go!|走!

Sarah!|莎拉!

Sarah!|莎拉!

Sarah, look!|莎拉,看!

Leo!|雷欧!

Leo!|雷欧!

Leo Biederman! Leo!|雷欧·伯德曼! 雷欧!

Leo!|雷欧!

- Leo! - Oh!|-雷欧! -哦!

You don't have any time. You have to go now.|你没有时间了。 你必须现在就走。

No! Put this on!|不! 戴上这个!

Daddy, what are you doing?|爸爸,你干什么?

I want you to take the baby.|我要你照看小孩。

What? No! Mom!|什么? 不! 妈妈!

No arguments, please!|别争了,拜托!

I don't want to go!|我不想走!

Grab his foot, honey.|兜住他的脚,亲爱的。

Let's go.|我们快走。

Mom? Mom!|妈妈? 妈妈!

Sweetheart, listen to me. Let go. Put this on.|亲爱的,听我说。 走吧。戴上这个。

- I love you, too. - I love you.|-我也爱你。 -我爱你。

I've always loved you.|我一直爱着你。

I love you.|我爱你。

I don't want to go!|我不想走!

Take care, honey. Put this on.|保重,亲爱的。戴上这个。

I'll see you soon! I'll see you soon!|待会儿见! 待会儿见!

Get out of here. Go to high ground.|离开这儿。 到高地去。

When I was 11, I took $32 from your wallet.|我11岁时,从你钱包里拿了32美元。

When you were a baby...|你小时候...

I once dropped you on your head.|我有次没抱好,摔到了你的头。

When you came to the studio and brought those pictures,|你那天到摄影棚来,带着照片,

I lied when I said I didn't remember.|我骗你说我不记得了。

I remember everything.|我什么都记得。

I remember that we were right over there,|我记得就在那儿,

and that's when Mom got that picture of the house.|就是妈妈给房子拍照的地方。

It was a perfect, happy day.|那真是完美快乐的一天。

I came down here to let you know that.|我来此就是让你知道这件事。

Thank you.|谢谢。

I've missed you since then.|我从那时就开始想念你了。

I missed you, too.|我也想念你。

Biederman.|伯德曼。

Daddy.|爸爸。

Hold on!|坐好!

This is "Messiah". We're ready to begin our run.|这里是“弥赛亚”。 我们准备上路了。

Are our families there yet?|我们的家人在那儿吗?

They're on their way, Messiah.|他们正在途中,“弥赛亚”。

Disengage auto path.|脱离自动轨道。

Here we go.|我们出发。

We're at perigee.|我们在近地点。

Wolf contact in 4 minutes, 45 seconds.|4分45秒后接触沃尔夫(彗星)。

We'll never be closer to home than we are right now.|我们再没有比此时更接近家了。

Come on!|快点!

"Messiah", we got some people here|“弥赛亚”,我们带了些人在这儿。

that want to talk to you.|他们要和你们通话。

Wendy, honey...|温蒂,亲爱的...

you promise me you'll keep doing your church thing,|你向我许诺你还要准备教堂的事,

and I'll be there right next to you,|我站在你的右边,

haunting you.|缠着你。

You better come back and haunt me.|你最好回来缠我。

I love you.|我爱你。

There's Mommy.|那是妈咪。

Hello, Mommy.|你好,妈咪。

Hey, you take care of Daddy for me, OK?|嗨,替我照顾爸爸,OK?

She does a good job.|她表现最好了。

She misses Mommy.|她想念妈咪。

I miss you.|我想念你。

I love you, Mommy.|我爱你,妈咪。

I love you. Very, very much.|我非常,非常爱你。

David.|大卫。

You know what I want to say.|你知道我想对你说的。

I know.|我知道。

Come on!|快点!

Wolf contact in 2 minutes, 30 seconds.|2分30秒后接触沃尔夫(彗星)。

Oren, Mariette's up at your folks' place in Utah.|欧瑞,玛利艾特正从犹他州你亲戚家赶来。

We sent a plane, but she isn't here yet.|我们派了架飞机, 但目前她没有到这儿。

Fish, your sons are both on active duty.|菲什,你的儿子都有任务。

We tried to get them back,|我们召回他们,

but we couldn't get them here on time.|但不能准时的把他们召到这儿。

I'm sorry.|我很抱歉。

Well, Mitch, uh...|米奇,嗯...

I want to say goodbye to Mary.|我想对玛丽说再见。

I want to tell her I love her...|我想告诉她 我爱她...

and that ever since we've been apart,|自从我们分开后,

every day, I think about her.|每一天我都在想她。

Mary, I'm coming home.|玛丽,我回家了。

Coming up on target, 625 miles.|接近目标,625英里。

Range 600 miles.|射程600英里。

Wait! Oh, God, wait!|等等! 哦,上帝,等等!

Wait!|等等!

I'm coming!|我来了!

Oren? Oren, are you there?|欧瑞? 欧瑞,你在吗?

Mariette? I'm here. I can hear you.|玛利艾特? 我在这儿。 我能听到你。

Hi, sweetie. This is your father.|嗨,心肝。 这是你爸爸。

His name is Oren. I named him after you.|他的名字叫欧瑞。 我给他起了你的名字。

Hello, Oren.|你好,欧瑞。

Show him what you brought him.|让爸爸看看你给他带什么了。

He's holding up a little rocket.|他拿着个小火箭。

That's a mighty powerful rocket you got there.|那是你得到的威力最大的火箭。

He's laughing.|他在笑呢。

I can hear him. I know.|我能听到他。我知道。

Mariette...|玛利艾特...

I'm hugging you both right now.|我正抱着你们俩儿。

I'm holding you.|我正抱着你们。

25 seconds.|25秒。

Prepare to synchronize the nukes.|准备同步核弹。

23...

22...

21...

20...

19...

18...

17...

16...

15...

It's been a pleasure serving with you, Commander.|和你一起效力真愉快,指挥官。

The honour's all mine, Andy.|那是我的荣幸,安蒂。

Be good, Oren.|安好,欧瑞。

Be good.|安好。

We watched as the bombs shattered the second comet|我们看到核弹粉碎了第二颗彗星,

into a million of pieces of ice and rock|将其化为无数的点点冰块和岩石,

that burned harmlessly in our atmosphere|安全地在大气层燃烧了一个小时,

and lit up the sky for an hour.|映红了天边。

Still, we were left with the devastation of the first.|还有,我们在首颗彗星灾难中幸存下来。

The waters reached as far inland|洪水远达内陆,

as the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys.|冲到了俄亥俄州和田纳西州的山谷,

It washed away farms and towns...|冲毁了农场和城镇...

forests and skyscrapers.|森林与大厦。

But the water receded.|但洪水退了。

The wave hit Europe and Africa, too.|洪水也袭击了欧洲和非洲,

Millions were lost.|有几百万人死去,

Countless more left homeless.|不计其数的人无家可归。

But the waters receded.|但洪水退了。

Cities fall...|虽然城市被毁...

but they are rebuilt.|但它们可以重建。

And heroes die...|虽然英雄逝去...

but they are remembered.|但他们永远值得纪念。

We honour them with every brick we lay...with every field we sow...|我们垒的每块砖,耕的每寸地,安慰的每个孩子 都代表了对他们的敬意。

with every child we comfort and then teach to rejoice in what we have been regiven.|教导孩子们要充满喜悦, 那是重赐给我们的东西。

Our planet.|那就是我们的地球。

Our home.|那就是我们的家。

So now...|现在...

let us begin.|让我们东山再起!
看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频