首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
加勒比海盗 [Pirates Of The Caribbean The Curse Of The Black Pearl] 2003 (黑珍珠号的诅咒) - cd3/3
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
26
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-07-01 00:11:38 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:6025次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

You vanished from seven agents of the East India Company.|你能在东印度公司的 7个特工眼皮子底下溜掉

You sacked Nassau Port without even firing a shot.|你不费一枪一弹就洗劫了整个拿骚港

Are you the pirate I've read about or not?|你真的还是我所知道的那个大海盗吗?

How did you escape last time?|你上次是怎么逃脱的?

Last time, I was here a grand total of three days, all right?|上一次... 我在这里只待了三天,明白吗?

Last time...|上一次...

The rumrunners used this island as a cache,|走私酒贩子们把这座岛 当成一个秘密仓库

came by, and I was able to barter passage off.|他们来到这里装货 我好求歹求终于才能搭船离开

From the looks of things,|从这些东西的情况来看

they've long been out of business.|这里已经很久没有人来过了

Probably have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that.|也许这都要归功于你那位朋友,诺灵顿

So that's it, then?|那么就是这样了?

That's the secret grand adventure|这就是伟大的杰克 斯派洛

of the infamous Jack Sparrow?|所谓的惊天动地的冒险经历?

You spent three days lying on a beach, drinking rum?|你在沙滩上躺了三天,喝着兰姆酒!

Welcome to the Caribbean, love.|欢迎来到加勒比,亲爱的

BOTH:  We're devils, we're black sheep|我们是恶魔和黑绵羊

We're really bad eggs|我们是地地道道的大坏蛋

Drink up, me hearties, yo ho|让我一醉解千愁!

Yo ho, yo ho|哟吼

Ouch!|噢!

A pirate's life for me|为我的海盗生涯而欢呼!

I love this song!|我喜欢这首歌!

Really bad eggs!|地地道道的大坏蛋!

Ooh.|哦!

When I get the Pearl back,|当我夺回黑珍珠之后

I'm gonna teach it to the whole crew.|我要教会每个船员都唱它

We'll sing it all the time.|我们要随时随地唱它

You'll be the most fearsome pirate in the Spanish Main.|那样你就会成为西班牙大陆上 家喻户晓的海盗

Not just the Spanish Main, love.|不只是西班牙,亲爱的

The entire ocean.|整个海洋

The entire world.|整个世界

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know.|我们想去哪里就去哪里 这就是船的真正含义,你明白吗?

It's not just a keel and a deck and sails.|可不仅仅是有条龙骨,有个船壳, 有层甲板,有几张船上所必需的帆

That's what a ship needs.|一艘船的真正含义

But what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is,|黑珍珠真正的含义

is freedom.|是自由

Jack, it must be really terrible for you|杰克,当你被困在这岛上时

to be trapped on this island.|那种感觉一定非常可怕

Oh, yes.|噢,对啊

But the company is infinitely better than last time,|但这次比上次好多了,有个伴了

I think.|而且我觉得

The scenery has definitely improved.|风景也优美多了

-Mr. Sparrow. -Mm-hmm?|-斯派洛先生 -嗯?

I'm not entirely sure I've had enough rum|我还没有醉到

to allow that kind of talk.|想听你这些陈词滥调

I know exactly what you mean, love.|我知道你什么意思,亲爱的

To freedom.|为了自由!

To the Black Pearl,|为了黑珍珠!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

No! Not good!|不,不好!

Stop! Not good!|住手!不好!

What are you doing?|你在干什么?

You burned all the food, the shade! The rum!|你把所有的货物都烧了 整个酒窖,兰姆酒!

Yes, the rum is gone.|对,没有兰姆酒了

Why is the rum gone?|为什么不要兰姆酒了?

One, because it is a vile drink|第一,因为这种邪恶的饮料

that turns even the most respectable men into scoundrels.|可以把最受尊敬的人 彻底变成一个恶棍

Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high.|第二,燃烧的烟火 可以升到上千英尺高

The entire Royal Navy is looking for me.|而整个皇家海军都在找我

Do you think there is the slightest chance they won't see?|难道你以为他们不会看到?

But why is the rum gone?|但是为什么要把兰姆酒也烧了?

Just wait, Captain Sparrow.|只管等待吧,斯派洛船长

You give it one hour, maybe two, and you will see|你给我注意看一个小时,也许两个小时 以你的眼力,你很快就会发现

white sails on that horizon.|水平线上的白色船帆

"Must've been terrible for you to be trapped here, Jack."|“当你被困在这岛上时 一定感觉非常可怕,杰克”

Well, it bloody is now!|现在才是真的可怕!

There'll be no living with her after this.|这次以后再也不想跟她打交道了

-But we've got to save Will. -No.|-但我们必须去救威尔! -不!

You're safe now.|你现在已经安全了

We will return to Port Royal,|我们要立刻返回罗耶港

not go gallivanting after pirates!|而不是和海盗们搅到一起!

Then we condemn him to death.|我们把他推向了死亡

The boy's fate is regrettable,|这孩子的结局令人惋惜

but so was his decision to engage in piracy.|他自甘堕落 卷入了海盗们的肮脏勾当

To rescue me. To prevent anything from happening to me.|他是为了救我,为了不让我受折磨!

If I may be so bold as to inject my professional opinion.|请允许我斗胆插入 一点专业人士的看法

The Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle.|黑珍珠在那次战斗以后已经是千疮百孔

It's very unlikely she'll be able to make good time.|这是她最虚弱的时候

Think about it.|再考虑一下吧

The Black Pearl,|黑珍珠号

The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate.|加勒比海上的最后一艘海盗船,朋友

How can you pass that up, right?|你会错过这个机会吗?

By remembering that I serve others, Mr. Sparrow.|斯派洛先生,我是在尽职效忠

Not only myself.|而不是为我自己

Commodore, I beg you, please do this.|司令官,我求你了,拜托了

For me.|为了我

As a wedding gift.|就当是求婚的彩礼吧

Elizabeth.|伊丽莎白

Are you accepting the commodore's proposal?|你接受司令官的求婚了?

I am.|我接受

A wedding! I love weddings!|一场婚礼!我爱婚礼!

Drinks all around!|大家喝个痛快!

I know.|我了解

"Clap him in irons," right?|“把他拷起来”,对吗?

Mr. Sparrow, you will accompany these fine men to the helm|斯派洛先生,你要到掌舵水手那里去

and provide us with a bearing to lsla de Muerta.|帮助他们找到通往乱礁的方向

You will spend the rest of the voyage|在旅途中闲下来的时候

contemplating all meanings of the phrase|你最好多想想这句话的含义

"silent as the grave."|“沉默是金”

Do I make myself clear?|你听清楚我的话了吗?

lnescapably clear.|简直不能再清楚了

[ Squawks ] Shiver me timbers.|鹦鹉:龙骨触礁!

Cotton here says you missed a bit.|科顿说你弄歪了

You knew William Turner?|你认识威廉 特纳?

Ol' Bootstrap Bill.|老比尔

We knew him.|我们认识他

Never sat well with Bootstrap, what we did to Jack Sparrow.|如果我们像对杰克斯派洛那样反叛布斯特拉普 这辈子都别想过安稳日子

The mutiny and all.|不管是叛变还是其他什么

He said it wasn't right with the Code.|他总说这不符合法典的规定

That's why he sent off a piece of the treasure to you.|所以他把一块金币给了你

He said we deserved to be cursed.|他说我们活该受到诅咒

And remain cursed.|而且永远不能被解脱

Stupid blighter.|一个笨蛋

Good man.|大好人

Well, as you can imagine,|但你可以想象

that didn't sit too well with the captain.|和船长在一起的日子也不好过

That didn't sit too well with the captain at all.|和船长在一起的日子更糟糕

-Tell him what Barbossa did. -I'm telling the story!|-告诉他巴博萨干了些什么! -是我在说这个故事!

So, what the captain did.|所以...船长干了件事

He strapped a cannon to Bootstrap's bootstraps.|他把老比尔捆在一尊铁炮上

And last we saw of Ol' Bill Turner,|那是我们最后一次看到老比尔 特纳

he was sinking to the crushing, black oblivion of Davy Jones' locker.|他就这么沉进了汪洋大海里

'Course it was only after that|而在那之后不久

we learned we needed his blood to lift the curse.|我们就发现只有他的血 才能拯救我们脱离诅咒

That's what you call ironic.|这真是太讽刺了

Bring him.|带他出来!

I don't care for the situation.|我可不喜欢这里的地形

Any attempt to storm the caves could turn to an ambush.|任何想冲进洞穴的人都会遭到伏击

Not if you're the one doing the ambushing.|如果你是伏击者就不会那么悲观了

I convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats.|我进去劝说巴博萨 和他的手下出来上小船

You and your mates return to the Dauntless|你和你的人

and blast the bejesus out of them with your little cannons.|回无畏号开炮轰他们,好吗?

What do you have to lose?|你会有什么损失呢?

Nothing I'd lament being rid of.|我没什么好担心的

Now, to be quite honest with you,|现在,我有句话想坦诚相告...

there's a risk to those aboard the Dauntless,|那些还在无畏者号上的人 可能会有危险

which includes the future Mrs. Commodore.|其中包括未来的司令夫人

Sorry, but it's for your own safety.|抱歉,为了您的安全

The commodore ordered! I have to tell him!|我可不管司令官下了什么命令 我必须告诉他

The pirates!|那些海盗!

They're cursed! They can't be killed!|他们被诅咒了! 他们是不死之躯!

Don't worry. He's informed of that.|别担心,小姐,他已经知道了

A mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story.|有只美人鱼跳到甲板上来 把一切都告诉了他

This is Jack Sparrow's doing!|这都是杰克 斯派洛的阴谋

No reason to fret.|别担心

Just a prick of the finger. A few drops of blood.|只是割破手指头放点血而已

No mistakes this time.|这次别再犯错了

He's only half Turner. We spill it all!|他只能算半个特纳 我们给他来个大放血!

Guess there is reason to fret.|看来真有点担心的理由

Beg your pardon. Beg your pardon.|麻烦借光

-Begun by blood. -Excuse me.|-因血而起... -打扰了

By blood --|由血而...

Jack!|杰克!

It's not possible.|不可能

Not probable.|不太可能

Where's Elizabeth?|伊丽莎白在哪里?

She's safe, just like I promised.|她很安全,正如我所保证的那样

She's set to marry Norrington, like she promised.|她正准备嫁给诺灵顿 正如她所许诺的那样

You get to die for her, like you promised.|而你就得要为她而死 正如你所许诺的那样

So we're all men of our word, really.|所以说我们都是些信守诺言的男子汉

Except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman.|不过要排除伊丽莎白在外 因为她是个女人

Shut up! You're next.|闭嘴,你就是下一个!

You don't want to be doing that, mate.|你不该那样做,伙计

No, I really think I do.|不,我认为我应该

Your funeral.|你的葬礼而已

Why don't I want to be doing it?|为什么我不该那样做?

Well, because...|嗯,因为...

Because the HMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy,|因为无畏号,皇家海军的骄傲

is floating just offshore, waiting for you.|此刻正停泊在外面

What we doing here?|我们在这里做什么?

The pirates come out, unprepared and unawares.|等海盗们出来...打他们个措手不及

We catch them in a crossfire, send them down to see Old Hob.|利用交叉火力放倒他们 送他们回老家

I know why we're here.|我知道我们来这里的原因

I meant, why aren't we doing|我是说,为什么我们 不照斯派洛先生说的行事

what Mr. Sparrow said we should do with the cannons and all?|用大炮一劳永逸解决他们?

Because it was Mr. Sparrow who said it.|因为那是斯派洛说的话

You think he wasn't telling the truth?|你以为他说的是真话吗?

Just hear me out, mate.|请听我说,伙计

You order your men to row to the Dauntless,|你命令你的手下潜水登上无畏者号

They do what they do best.|让他们放开手脚大干一场

Robert's your uncle. Fannie's your aunt.|鱼归鱼,虾归虾

There you are with two ships.|这样你就有两艘船

The makings of your very own fleet.|拥有自己的舰队了

You'll take the grandest as your flagship, and who's to argue?|当然你可以选大船当旗舰 有谁会和你争呢?

But what of the Pearl?|可是黑珍珠怎么办?

Name me captain.|让我来当船长吧

I'll sail under your colors. I'll give you 10% of me plunder.|我会在你的麾下效劳 抢来的东西上交一成

And you get to introduce yourself as Commodore Barbossa.|而你就自封为舰队司令, 巴博萨 撒维司令?

Savvy?|明白吗?

I suppose in exchange, you want me not to kill the whelp.|我看你是想让我别杀这个小崽子

No, no, no. Not at all. By all means, kill the whelp.|不,不,不,根本不是这样 尽管杀他好了

Just not yet.|但不是现在

Wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment.|等诅咒解除之后找个适当的机会

For instance...|比如说

After you've killed Norrington's men.|在你消灭了诺灵顿的手下之后

Every last one.|所有的敌人

You've been planning this from the beginning.|你从开始就策划好了这一切

Ever since you learned my name.|自从你知道我的名字之后

Yeah.|对啊

I want 50% of your plunder.|我要你劫掠收入的五成

-15%. -40%.|-一成五 -四成

25%.|二成五

I'll buy you the hat.|我会给你买顶帽子

A really big one, Commodore.|真正的大帽子,准将大人

We have an accord.|我们说定了!

All hands to the boats!|所有人登船!

Apologies.|不好意思

You give the orders.|请你来下命令

Gents, take a walk.|绅士们,出去走走!

Not to the boats?|不上小船?

Hold fire.|别开枪!

Oh, this is just like what the Greeks done at Troy.|这就像希腊人进攻特洛伊一样

Except they was in a horse instead of dresses.|只不过希腊人躲在马里, 而不是化妆成女人

Wooden horse.|是木马

A moment, please.|我进去一会儿

Elizabeth?|伊丽莎白?

I just want you to know|我只想让你知道

I believe you made a very good decision today.|你今天作了一个非常正确的决定

Couldn't be more proud of you.|我深深为你感到骄傲

But, you know, even a good decision,|但你知道吗 即使是一个正确的决定

if made for the wrong reasons, can be a wrong decision.|如果是源于错误的动机, 那它也有可能变成一个错误的决定

Look into that. Report back.|回去报告

Lieutenant?|上尉?

Yoo-hoo!|哟吼!

Elizabeth?|伊丽莎白?

Are you there?|你在吗?

Elizabeth, are you even listening to me?|伊丽莎白,你在听我说话吗?

Oh, what have you done?|哦,你干了什么啊?!

-Oooh! -Stop that!|-哦! -不要这样!

Already feel like a fool.|我感觉自己像个傻瓜

Look nice, though.|不过你看起来很迷人

I look nice?|是吗?

I must admit, Jack, I thought I had you figured.|我必须承认,杰克 我本来自以为把你看透了

But it turns out you're a hard man to predict.|可你仍然是一个难以捉摸的家伙

Me? I'm dishonest.|我?我不算诚实

And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.|对我这样一个不守信的人 你应该习惯对我的忠诚不报太多希望

Honestly.|老实说

It's the honest ones you want to watch for,|你尤其应该小心那些忠实的人

because you can never predict|因为你永远不清楚

when they're going to do something incredibly stupid.|他们会做出些什么蠢事来

Aaah!|啊!

You're off the edge of the map, mate.|你的路走到尽头了,伙计

Here there be monsters.|小心怪兽来了

Right! Right!|了解! 了解!

What would you pick to eat first?|你想先吃那一部分呢?

I think we should decide now.|我想我们现在就可以决定

Just so we're ready when the time comes.|这样等时候一到我们就不用忙了

[ Screeches ]

BOTH: What was that?|那是什么?

[ Gasps ]

Shh!|嘘!

Miss Elizabeth!|伊丽莎白!

Make for the ship! Move!|回船上去!快!

To the ship!|大船!

Row, men!|快划!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You can't beat me, Jack.|你别想打赢我,杰克!

[ Sighs ]

That's interesting.|真有趣

I couldn't resist, mate.|魅力无穷啊,伙计

Aaah!|啊!

Sorry!|对不起!

So what now, Jack Sparrow?|现在怎么样,杰克 斯派洛?

Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle|两个不死的怪物就这么打下去

until judgment day and trumpets sound?|一直打到世界末日才能有个胜负之分

Or you could surrender.|或者你可以考虑投降

Aaaah!|啊!

All of you with me!|大家都跟我来!

Will is in that cave. We must save him.|威尔还在山洞里,我们得去救他

Ready. And heave!|准备好了吗?用力拉啊!

Please, I need your help! Come on!|拜托,我需要大家帮助,快点

[ Squawks ] Any port in a storm.|暴风雨中靠港停泊

Cotton's right. We've got the Pearl,|科顿没说错 我们已经搞到黑珍珠了

What about Jack? Are you gonna leave him?|那杰克怎么办 你们就这样丢下他?

Jack owes us a ship.|杰克欠我们一条船

There's the Code to consider.|我们也有法典参详

The Code?|法典?

You're pirates.|你们是海盗

Hang the Code, and hang the rules!|让法典和规矩都见鬼去吧!

They're more like guidelines anyway.|那些只不过是些指导而已

Bloody pirates!|该死的海盗!

-Hey. -What?|-嘿! -什么?

Is it supposed to be doing that?|这也是计划好的吗?

They're stealing our ship!|他们在偷我们的船

Bloody pirates!|该死的海盗!

Boarders, away!|登船者,让开!

Come on!|快!

Gaaah!|啊!

Me eye!|我的眼睛!

-Aaaah! -Aaaah!|-啊! -啊!

I'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain!|我要让你知道什么才是痛苦

Do you like pain?|你喜欢痛苦吗?

Try wearing a corset.|那就去穿件女式胸衣试试

Whose side is Jack on?|杰克站在哪一边?

At the moment?|你是问现在?

Aaaaaah!|啊!

No fair.|不公平

[ Gunshot ]

Ten years you carry that pistol, and now you waste your shot.|这支枪跟你有10年了 可惜你在浪费子弹而已

He didn't waste it.|他没有浪费

I feel...|我感觉到...

Cold.|好冷

Parley?|停战行吗?

The ship is ours, gentlemen.|这艘船是我们的了,先生们

TOGETHER: Huzzah!|胜利!

Huzzah!|胜利!

[ Glass shatters ]

We should return to the Dauntless,|我们应该返回无畏号

Your fiance will be wanting to know you're safe.|你的未婚夫一定急于知道你的安危

If you were waiting for the opportune moment...|如果你还在等待一个好时机

That was it.|那就是刚才

If you'd be so kind,|如果你能施恩

I'd be much obliged if you'd drop me off at my ship.|将我送到我的船上,我将感激不尽

I'm sorry, Jack.|我很抱歉,杰克

They done what's right by them. Can't expect more than that.|他们是按道上规矩做的 别指望更多

"Jack Sparrow, be it known that you..."|“杰克 斯派洛,著名的.....”

Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow.|船长 杰克 斯派洛船长

"For your willful commission of crimes against the crown."|“鉴于你对皇室政府所犯下的罪行

"Said crimes being numerous in quantity|罄竹难书

and sinister in nature.|令人发指

The most egregious of these to be cited herewith.|现列举重罪条目如下:

Piracy, smuggling..."|海盗、走私...

This is wrong.|这样不对

Commodore Norrington is bound by the law.|诺灵顿司令官必须依法办事

As are we all.|我们也是

"lmpersonating an officer of the Spanish Royal Navy.|假扮西班牙皇家海军军官

lmpersonating a cleric of the church of England."|假扮英格兰教会神职人员

Ah, yeah.|呵

"Sailing under false colors, arson, kidnapping,|伪装他国船只、纵火、绑架、劫掠、偷猎

looting, poaching, brigandage, pilfering, depravity,|盗窃、腐化堕落

depredation, and general lawlessness.|破坏、藐视法律

And for these crimes|对于以上罪行的指控

you have been sentenced to be, on this day,|你今日被判绞刑

hung by the neck until dead.|立即处死

May God have mercy on your soul."|愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂

Governor Swann.|斯旺市长

Commodore.|准将

Elizabeth.|伊丽莎白

I should have told you every day from the moment I met you.|我必须告诉你, 自从我们相见的那一刻起

I love you.|我就爱上了你

Marines.|士兵

I can't breathe.|我喘不过气来了

Elizabeth!|伊丽莎白!

Move!|快!

What...|什么...

Move!|走开!

Come on!|干嘛!

-Right! -Come on, lads!|-好! -来啊,年轻人!

I thought we might endure some ill-conceived escape attempt.|我早料到会有人劫法场

But not from you.|不过没想到会是你

On our return to Port Royal, I granted you clemency.|当年返回罗耶港途中,我救你一命

And this is how you thank me?|而你就这样答谢我?

By throwing in your lot with him?|把你的大好前程都葬送在他身上?

He's a pirate!|他可是一个海盗!

And a good man.|也是一位好人

If all I have achieved is the hangman|如果我所做的一切

will earn two pairs of boots instead of one, so be it.|只是白搭上自己性命,那我也认了

My conscience will be clear.|我的良心告诉我这是对的

You forget your place, Turner.|你忘记你的立场了,特纳

It's right here between you and Jack.|在你和杰克之间我已作出了选择

As is mine.|还有我

Elizabeth!|伊丽莎白!

Lower your weapons.|放下你们的武器!

For goodness sake, put them down!|看在上帝份上放下枪!

So this is where your heart truly lies, then?|那么这才是你的真心所在?

It is.|是的

Well! I'm actually feeling rather good about this.|好吧,我不禁要为此拍手叫好

I think we've all arrived at a special place.|我想大家正处于一种微妙的关系

Spiritually.|包括思维

Ecumenically.|世界观

Grammatically.|语言

I want you to know that I was rooting for you, mate.|我想告诉你,我绝对支持你,伙计

Know that.|知道吗

Elizabeth.|伊丽莎白

It would never have worked between us, darling.|但在我俩之间这些似乎都不起作用,亲爱的

I'm sorry.|我很抱歉

Will.|威尔

Nice hat.|帽子很漂亮

Friends.|各位!

This is a day that you will always remember|今天这个日子将会被各位永远记住

as the day that...|因为这一天....

ldiot. He has nowhere to go but back to the noose.|白痴,他除了绞架之外无处可去

Sail ho!|有船!

What's your plan of action?|下一步该怎么办?

Sir?|长官?

Perhaps on the rare occasion|也许在某些时候

pursuing the right course demands an act of piracy,|追寻正义之路需要海盗的存在

piracy itself can be the right course?|海盗本身也是一种生存方式

Mr. Turner.|特纳先生

I will accept the consequences of my actions.|我会为我所做的一切承担责任

This is a beautiful sword.|这柄剑很漂亮

I would expect the man who made it to show the same care|我希望打造它的人能够在自己的一生中

in every aspect of his life.|展现更多的才华

Thank you.|谢谢你

Commodore!|准将!

What about Sparrow?|斯派洛怎么办?

Well, I think we can afford to give him one day's head start.|我们不妨让他先得意些日子

So.|所以

This is the path you've chosen, is it?|这就是你所选择的道路,是吗?

After all, he is a blacksmith.|不管怎么说,他总算是个铁匠

No.|不

He's a pirate.|他是个海盗

Heave!|拉!

Thought you were supposed to keep to the Code.|我还以为你会按法典办事呢!

We figured they were more actual guidelines.|我们只不过觉得那些条文更像是一种指导

Thank you.|谢谢你

Captain Sparrow.|斯派洛船长

The Black Pearl is yours.|黑珍珠号是你的了

On deck, you scabrous dogs!|大家各就各位!

Hands to braces!|转帆索准备!

Let down and haul to run free!|现在...让我们驶向远方

Now, bring me that horizon.|自由的一方

[ Hums tune to "Ho Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)" ]

And really bad eggs.|地地道道的大坏蛋

Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!|让我们痛饮吧兄弟们!

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频