首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
加勒比海盗 [Pirates Of The Caribbean The Curse Of The Black Pearl] 2003 (黑珍珠号的诅咒) - cd2/3
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
26
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-07-01 00:11:38 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:6024次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Hands, come about!|准备!

Run out the guns!|伸出炮头!

We are to fire on our own ship, sir?|我们要击毁自己的船,长官?

I'd rather see her at the bottom of the ocean|我宁愿看到它沉睡在海底

than in the hands of a pirate.|也不能让他落入海盗的手中

Commodore, he's disabled the rudder chain, sir.|准将,他把舵给定死了

Abandon ship!|弃船!

That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen.|他是我见过最厉害的海盗

So it would seem.|看来是了

WlLL: When I was a lad living in England,|在我还是个小孩的时候

my mother raised me by herself.|我妈一个人把我拉扯大

After she died, I came out here, looking for my father.|她死了之后,我就来这儿找我爸

Is that so?|是吗?

My father, Will Turner.|我的爸爸,威尔 特纳

It was only after you learnt my name you agreed to help.|你是听了他的名字之后才决定帮我的

Since that's what I wanted, I didn't press the matter.|因为这也是我所希望的 所以我也没有深究

I'm not a simpleton, Jack.|我不是傻子,杰克

You knew my father.|你认识我的父亲

I knew him.|对,我认识他

Probably one of the few who knew him as William Turner.|也许是少数几个 知道他叫威廉特纳的人

Everyone else called him Bootstrap or Bootstrap Bill.|大部分人都叫他系带王

Bootstrap?|系带王?

Good man. Good pirate.|一个好人 一个好海盗

I swear, you look just like him.|我发誓,你简直和他长得一模一样

It's not true.|这不是真的

He was a merchant sailor.|他是个跑货运的水手

A respectable man who obeyed the law.|一个可敬守法的人

He was a bloody pirate. A scallywag.|他是个凶残的海盗,一个恶棍

My father was not a pirate.|我父亲不是海盗

Put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again.|放下它,孩子 不值得再被痛扁

You ignored the rules of engagement.|你从来不按规则格斗

In a fair fight, I'd kill you.|不然我早杀了你了

Then that's not much incentive for me to fight fair.|我没有必要按规矩交战,不是吗?

Now, as long as you're just hanging there, pay attention.|只要你还吊在那里,就听好了

The only rules that really matter are these.|真正唯一的规则是:

What a man can do and what a man can't do.|人可以做什么, 人无法做什么

For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man|例如你可以认为你父亲是个海盗 同时又是个好人 ...

or you can't.|...或者你无法接受

Pirate is in your blood,|孩子你有海盗血统

so you'll have to square with that someday.|所以你迟早会同流合污的

Now, me, for example.|而比如我

I can let you drown.|我可以淹死你

But I can't bring this ship into Tortuga|但我无法单靠自己航行到特图加

all by me onesy, savvy?|懂吗?

So.|所以...

Can you sail under the command of a pirate?|你能在一个海盗的指挥下开船...

Or can you not?|...还是不能?

Tortuga?|特图加?

Tortuga.|特图加

More importantly, it is indeed a sad life|更主要的是

that has never breathed deep this sweet bouquet|一个人从来没有领略过 特图加多姿多彩是令人悲伤的

that is Tortuga, savvy?|懂吗?

What do you think?|你认为呢?

lt'll linger.|还算不错

I'll tell you, mate,|让我来告诉你吧

if every town in the world were like this one,|如果世界上每个城镇都像这样

no man would ever feel unwanted.|将再没有人会感到失落

Scarlett!|斯卡赖特!

Not sure I deserved that.|这巴掌是给我的吗?

Giselle!|吉塞尔!

Who was she?|她是谁?

What?|什么?

I may have deserved that.|也许这巴掌是我活该被打的

Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot!|去死吧,你这个懒惰碎嘴的白痴!

Mother's love!|母爱!

Jack!|杰克!

You should know better than to wake a man when he's sleeping.|在弄醒一个人之前 你应该掂量清楚

It's bad luck.|这会招来厄运的

Fortunately, I know how to counter it.|啊,还好我懂得应付

The man who did the waking|清醒的人

buys the man who was sleeping a drink.|给迷迷糊糊的人买了杯酒

The man who was sleeping drinks while listening to a proposition|迷迷糊糊的人一边喝酒

from the man who did the waking.|一边听着清醒人的建议

Aye, that'll about do it.|好的, 那就开始吧

Blast! I'm already awake!|他妈的!我已经醒了!

That was for the smell.|是为了清洗那种气味

Keep a sharp eye.|留意周围!

Now, what's the nature of this venture of yourn?|你在搞什么冒险?

I'm going after the Black Pearl,|我在找黑珍珠

I know where it's going to be, and I'm gonna take it.|我知道他要在哪里出现 所以我要去把它夺回来

Jack, it's a fool's errand.|杰克,这可是傻瓜干的事

You know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl,|你比我更了解很珍珠的传说

That's why I know what Barbossa is up to.|这就是为什么我更了解巴博萨

All I need is a crew.|我只要一船水手

From what I hear of Barbossa,|据闻巴博萨船长

he's not a man to suffer fools, nor strike a bargain with one.|不会冒傻乎乎的险 也不会听人教唆

I'd say it's a good thing I'm not a fool.|谢天谢地,我不是个傻瓜

Prove me wrong.|我可不信

What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you?|你凭什么认为巴博萨会还给你船?

Let's just say it's a matter of leverage.|可以说这是种互惠互利

The kid?|那孩子?

That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner.|那是‘系带王’特纳的孩子

His only child, savvy?|他唯一的孩子,知道吗?

Is he, now?|现在还是唯一的?

"Leverage," says you.|你说互惠互利

"l think I feel a change in the wind," says l.|我说情况已变了

I'll find us a crew.|我会找到船员的

There's bound to be some sailors crazy as you.|一定有些像你一样疯狂的家伙

One can only hope.|只要有希望,就要尽全力

Take what you can.|用我们的生命

Give nothing back.|去做赌注!

You'll be dining with the captain.|你将和船长共进晚餐

And he requests you wear this.|他要求你穿上这个

You tell the captain|你告诉船长

that I am disinclined to acquiesce to his request.|我不会听命于他的

He said you'd say that.|他说你会这么说的

He also said, if that be the case,|他还说如果情况是那样

you'll be dining with the crew.|你将和船员们共进晚餐

And you'll be naked.|.....一丝不挂的.....

Fine.|很好

There's no need to stand on ceremony, nor call to impress.|这不是什么庆祝晚宴, 也没必要顾及他人

You must be hungry.|你一定很饿了

Try the wine.|尝尝这酒

And the apples.|还有苹果

One of those next?|来一个吧?

It's poisoned.|这有毒

There would be no sense to be killing you.|杀死你特纳小姐是不合常理的

Release me. You have your trinket.|那就放了我,你已经得到那件东西

I'm of no further value to you.|我对你再也没用了

You don't know what this is, do you?|你不知道这是什么,是吗?

It's a pirate medallion.|这是海盗金币

This is Aztec gold.|这是阿兹泰克金牌

One of 882 identical pieces|882块相同的金牌之一

they delivered in a stone chest to Cortes himself.|原本是装在石箱运给科顿自己的

Blood money paid to stem the slaughter|这些钱是为了

he wreaked upon them with his armies.|阻止他带领的军队屠杀的

But the greed of Cortes was insatiable.|但科顿贪得无厌

So the heathen gods placed upon the gold a terrible curse.|所以那些异教徒的神给这些金牌 下了可怕的咒语

Any mortal that removes|只要任何人

but a single piece from that stone chest|从石箱里仅拿出一块金牌

shall be punished for eternity.|将被永远地惩罚

I hardly believe in ghost stories anymore, Captain.|我可不再信鬼怪的故事,巴博萨船长

Aye.|对的

That's exactly what I thought when we were told the tale.|我们第一次听到这个传说的时候 我们也像你一样

Buried on an island of dead what cannot be found,|金牌埋在一个无法找到的岛屿上

except for those who know where it is.|除了那些知道地点的人

Find it, we did.|我们成功地找到了它们

There be the chest.|石箱里

lnside be the gold.|装满了金牌

And we took them all.|我们把它们全部据为己有

We spent them and traded them|用来买东西,兑换

and frittered them away on drink and food|我们将那些金子挥霍在酒食品

and pleasurable company.|还有寻欢作乐上

The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize,|我们挥霍的越多, 我们就越意识到

the drink would not satisfy,|美酒已经无法满足我们

food turned to ash in our mouths,|美食在我们的嘴里变成了灰尘

and all the pleasurable company in the world|这世上的所有的寻欢作乐

could not slake our lust.|都无法满足我们的欲望

We are cursed men, Miss Turner.|我们是被诅咒的人,特纳小姐

Compelled by greed, we were, but now we are consumed by it.|被我们的贪婪驱使着, 而现在我们却被它榨干

[ Screeches ]

There is one way we can end our curse.|解除咒语的办法只有一个

All the scattered pieces of the Aztec gold|把流落四方的阿兹泰克金币 全都收归一处

must be restored and the blood repaid.|还要以血还血

Thanks to ye, we have the final piece.|真是多谢你了 最后的金币终于到手了

And the blood to be repaid?|血债要血偿了?

That's why there's no sense to be killin' you yet.|那就为什么我们现在 还不杀了你的原因

Apple?|苹果要吗?

Arr!|啊!

No!|不要!

I'm curious.|我真的很好奇

After killing me, what is it you're planning on doing next?|杀了我之后你还打算干啥?

Aah!|啊!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Aaaah!|啊!

[ Screeches ]

Look!|瞧!

The moonlight shows us for what we really are.|月光让我们原形毕露了

We are not among the living, and so we cannot die.|我们算不上活人,自然也不可能死

But neither are we dead.|但我们也不是死人

For too long I've been parched and unable to quench it.|太久太久了,我渴得要命却无法解渴

Too long I've been starving to death and haven't died.|太久太久了,我饿得要死却求死不能

I feel nothing.|我毫无知觉

Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea|风吹到脸上 浪打到身上都没有一丝感觉

nor the warmth of a woman's flesh.|更别说温香软玉的女人了

You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner.|你最好开始相信那些鬼故事吧 特纳小姐

You're in one!|因为你正置身其中!

[ Laughs ]

[ Laughter ]

What are you looking at? Back to work!|你们看什么看?回去干活!

GlBBS: Feast your eyes, Captain.|一饱眼福吧,我的船长

All of them faithful hands before the mast.|这儿站着的,全都是忠心耿耿的好水手

Every man worth his salt.|全都是吃这碗饭长大的

And crazy to boot.|而且全都够疯的

So this is your able-bodied crew?|他们就是你身强力壮的船员吗?

-You, sailor! -Cotton, sir.|- 你,伙计! - 科顿,先生!

Mr. Cotton, do you have the courage to follow orders|科顿先生,你有服从命令的勇气和毅力

and stay true in the face of danger and death?|即便面对危险和死亡也忠心不二吗?

Mr. Cotton! Answer, man!|科顿先生!请回答我!

He's a mute. Poor devil had his tongue cut out.|他是个哑巴.可怜的家伙舌头被人割了

He trained the parrot to talk for him.|所以他训练了一只鹦鹉来代他说话

No one's yet figured how.|他是怎么办到的谁也不知道

Mr. Cotton's parrot.|科顿先生的鹦鹉!

Same question.|这个问题你来答

[ Squawks ] Wind in the sails! Wind in the sails!|顺风!顺风!

Mostly we figure that means "yes."|我们一般就当这个是“是的”的意思

Of course it does.|当然是这个意思

Satisfied?|你满意了?

Well, you've proved they're mad.|你证明了他们是一帮疯子

WOMAN: And what's the benefit for us?|我们有啥好处啊?

Anamaria.|玛利亚啊!

I suppose you didn't deserve that.|我想你这巴掌你又挨冤枉了吧?

No, that one I deserved.|没有,这不冤枉

You stole my boat!|你偷了我的船!

Actually --|其实...

Borrowed. Borrowed without permission.|只是借用一下,未经允许的借用

But with every intention of bringing it back.|但一心一意要还给你的

But you didn't!|可你还了吗?!

You'll get another one.|我会另还一艘给你的

I will.|那当然

A better one.|一艘更好的

A better one!|一艘更好的!

That one.|那艘!

What one?|哪艘?

That one?|那艘?

Aye, that one.|好吧!就那艘

-What say you? -Aye!|- 你们怎么说? - 赞成!

TOGETHER: Aye!|好耶!

PARROT: Anchors aweigh!|鹦鹉:下锚!

No, no, it's frightful bad luck to bring a woman aboard, sir.|不不不不,带女人上船会很走霉运的

lt'll be far worse not to have her.|不带上她会更倒霉的

How can we sail to an island that nobody can find|用这么一个破指南针

with a compass that doesn't work?|我们怎么可能驶到 那个没人能找到的小岛啊?

Aye, the compass doesn't point North,|没错,这指南针是不指南了

but we're not trying to find North, are we?|可我们也不是要找南在那儿啊,对不对?

We should drop canvas, sir.|我们得撤帆了

She can hold a bit longer.|再坚持一会儿

What's in your head that's put you in such a fine mood?|你都是怎么想的才能这么乐观啊,船长?

We're catching up.|我们会赶上他们的

Time to go, poppet.|该上路了,乖乖!

RAGETTl: Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!|喔!喔!喔!喔!

Dead men tell no tales.|死人不说谎

Puts a chill in the bones|好恐怖的地方

how many honest sailors have been claimed by this passage.|这条航道要了多少好水手的命啊

How is it that Jack came by that compass?|杰克的那个指南针怎么来的你知道吗?

Not a lot's known about Jack fore he showed up in Tortuga|杰克 斯派洛上特图加岛以前的事很少有人知道

with a mind to go after the treasure of the lsla de Muerta.|他当时是一心追寻死亡之岛屿的财宝去的

That was before I'd met him.|我是后来才认识他的

Back when he was Captain of the Black Pearl,|他当黑珍珠号船长的时候

What?|什么?

He failed to mention that.|他从来没提到过

He plays things closer to the vest now.|他现在行事谨慎多了

And a hard-learned lesson it was.|很不容易学到的啊!

Three days out, the first mate comes to him|经过三天的探宝,船上的大副来找他说

and says everything's an equal share.|他们得的财宝应该平分

That should mean the location of the treasure.|藏宝点也一样

Jack gives up the bearings.|杰克给搞蒙了

That night, there was a mutiny.|当夜却发生了叛乱

They marooned Jack on an island and left him to die,|杰克被弃置在一个荒岛上等死

but not before he'd gone mad with the heat.|但是他还没死就被热疯了

So that's the reason for all the...|啊,这就是为什么他有点...

Reason's got nothing to do with it.|跟这根本扯不上关系

Now, Will, when a pirate's marooned,|你知道吗,威尔,被弃置在荒岛的海盗

he's a given a pistol with a single shot. One shot.|通常都会给他一把枪的 枪里只有一颗子弹

Well, that won't do much good hunting or to be rescued.|是的,用来打猎和求助都没太大用的

But after three weeks of a starving belly and thirst,|可又饥又渴三个星期下来

that pistol will start to look real friendly.|那枪看起来就象个解脱的诱惑了

But Jack escaped the island, and he still has that single shot.|但是杰克从荒岛脱了身 并且仍然留着那一颗子弹

Oh, he won't use it, though, save on one man.|哦,他那颗子弹是留给

His mutinous first mate.|背叛他的大副的

-Barbossa. -Aye.|- 是巴博萨? - 没错

How did Jack get off the island?|杰克怎么从荒岛上逃出来的?

Well, I'll tell ye.|好的,我来告诉你

He waded out into the shallows.|他走进了一个浅滩

He waited there three days and three nights|在那儿呆了三天三夜

till all manner of sea creatures|直到每种海洋生物

'came acclimated to his presence.|都对他的存在习以为常了

And on the fourth morning,|在第四天早上

he roped a couple of sea turtles,|他用绳子捆住了几只海龟

lashed them together, and made a raft.|把它们扎成了个筏子

He roped a couple of sea turtles?|他用绳子捆住了几只海龟?

Aye, sea turtles.|没错,是海龟

What did he use for rope?|他哪来的绳子?

Human hair.|用人的头发

From my back.|我背上的

Let go the anchor!|下锚!

TOGETHER: Aye, Captain, aye!|是的,船长!

Young Mr. Turner and l are to go ashore.|小特纳和我上岸去

Captain, what if the worst should happen?|船长!要是最糟的情况发生了怎么办?

Keep to the Code.|按法典办

Aye, the Code.|是,按法典

Move.|走

10 years of hoarding swag.|我们集了十年的宝贝啊

And now we finally get to spend it.|终于等到了可以享用的时候了

Once we're quit of the curse, we'll be rich men.|一旦解除了咒语,我们就成了阔佬啦

You can buy an eye what actually fits and is made of glass.|你也可以买个大小合适的玻璃眼珠了

This one does splinter something terrible.|这玩艺儿真刺的好难受啊

Stop rubbing it.|别摸它了

What Code is Gibbs to keep to if the worst should happen?|他说的最糟的情况发生时 要守的规矩是什么啊?

Pirate's Code.|海盗法典

Any man who falls behind is left behind.|对落了单的人我们是弃之不顾的

No heroes amongst thieves?|海盗没有英雄?

For having such a bleak outlook on pirates,|当你把海盗们看透的时候

you're well on your way to becoming one.|你自己就快成为其中一员了

Sprung a man from jail,|撬开牢门救了个囚犯

commandeered a ship of the fleet,|不问自取开走了皇家舰队的一艘船

sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga.|和一帮海盗船员扬帆驶到特图加岛

And you're completely obsessed with treasure.|还被财宝完全迷倒

That's not true. I am not obsessed with treasure.|这是胡说,我才没被财宝迷住呢

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.|财宝指的可不光是金子银子,哥们

CAPT. BARBOSSA: Gentlemen, the time has come!.|先生们,这天我们终于来临了!

Our salvation is nigh!|我们的解救就在前方!

Our torment is near an end.|我们的苦难就快到头了!

Elizabeth.|伊丽莎白

For 10 years we've been tested and tried,|十年来我们受尽了考验和试探

and each man jack of you here|我们在场的每个人

has proved his mettle a hundred times over|都无数次地证明了自己的勇气

and a hundred times again!|无数次啊!

Suffered, I have!|我们可受够了!

Punished, we were, the lot of us.|我们已经受够了惩罚

Disproportionate to our crime!|简直比我们所犯下的罪还要多得多!

Here it is!|这罪行就在这儿!

The cursed treasure of Cortes himself.|这下了咒语的科顿的宝藏

Every last piece that went astray, we have returned.|每一枚散落在外的金币 我们都找回来了

Save for this.|除了这一枚

Jack!|杰克!

JACK: Not yet. We wait for the opportune moment.|现在还不行 我们要等最佳时机

881 we found, but despaired of ever finding the last.|我们找到了881个, 但在找最后一个时 我们一次又一次地绝望了

When's that?|那要到什么时候?

When it's of greatest profit to you?|到你最有利可图的时候吗?

May I ask you something?|我能问你个问题吗?

Have I ever given you reason not to trust me?|我给过你任何觉得 我不可信赖的理由吗?

Do us a favor.|帮帮忙好吗?

I know it's difficult for you, but please stay here|我知道这对你是桩难事 但拜托你就呆在这儿

and try not to do anything stupid.|别做任何傻事

And who among us has paid the blood sacrifice owed to the heathen gods?|在我们中 有谁已为信奉邪神偿清血祭?

TOGETHER: Us!|我们!

And whose blood must yet be paid?|那么还有谁的血尚未献祭?

TOGETHER: Hers!|她的!

You know the first thing I'm gonna do|你知道吗,等诅咒解除之后

after the curse is lifted?|我要做的第一件事是什么吗?

Eat a whole bushel of apples.|就是吃掉整整一堆苹果

[ Chanting ]

Begun by blood.|血的咒语

By blood undone.|要以血解开

Sorry, Jack. I'm not gonna be your leverage.|对不起,杰克 我可不想被你利用

That's it?|就这样?

Waste not.|一点都别浪费

[ Chanting stops ]

Did it work?|有作用吗?

-I don't feel no different. -How do we tell?|-我没感觉有什么变化啊? -我们如何判断呢?

You're not dead.|你没有死

No.|没有

He shot me!|他居然开枪射我!

RAGETTl: It didn't work.|没有起作用!

The curse it still upon us!|我们身上的诅咒还在!

You, maid! Your father, what was his name?|你,姑娘!你的父亲叫什么名字?

Was your father William Turner?|你父亲是不是叫威廉 特纳?

No.|不

Where's his child that sailed from England eight years ago?|那个八年前坐船 离开英格兰的孩子在哪儿?

The child in whose veins flows the blood of William Turner?|那个具有威廉 特纳血统的孩子?

You two!|你们两个!

You brought us the wrong person!|你们俩给我们找了个冒牌货!

No!|不!

She had the medallion. She's the proper age.|她有那块金币 而且她年纪也正相当

RAGETTl: She said her name was Turner.|她说她的名字叫特纳

I think she lied to us.|她说谎

You brought us here for nothing.|你让我们来这里白跑一趟!

I won't take questioning or second guesses from you, Twigg.|我不想问也不想再猜了,提格

Who's to blame?|你想推脱责任?

Every decision you've made has led us from bad to worse.|你所做的每个决定 都让我们的情况变得更糟

It was you who sent Bootstrap to the depths!|是你把系带王推进了深渊!

TOGETHER: Yeah!|对!

And it's you who brought us here in the first place.|又是你把我们带到这里来!

If any coward here dare challenge me, let him speak!|这里有哪个懦夫敢挑战我的 上来开口啊!

I say we cut her throat and spill all her blood,|依我看 我们不妨割断她的喉咙把血放光

just in case.|也许那样有效

MEN: Yeah!|对啊!

The medallion!|金币!

She's taken it!|她拿走了金币!

Get after her, you feckless pack of ingrates!|快去追她 你们这群忘恩负义的东西!

No oars here!|桨都不见了!

Where's the oars?|桨呢?

The oars have gone missing.|桨都不见了!

Find them!|快找!

Find the oars!|快去找桨!

You.|你

You're supposed to be dead!|你应该是死了!

Am I not?|我没有死吗?

Palulay.|帕鲁类!

Palu-li-la-la-lulu.|帕鲁-力-拉-拉-鲁鲁

Parlili.|帕力力

Parsnip, parsley, partner, partner.|帕思力,帕思勒 帕特,帕特

Parley?|帕雷?

That's the one! Parley!|没错,帕雷!

Parley!|帕雷!

Parley?|帕雷?

Damn to the depths whatever man that thought up "parley"!|见鬼 是谁想出“帕雷”这个点子来的?

That would be the French.|大概是法国佬吧

Not more pirates.|别又是海盗啊!

Welcome aboard, Miss Elizabeth.|欢迎上船,伊丽莎白小姐

Mr. Gibbs?|吉布斯先生?

Hey, boy, where be Jack?|嗨,孩子!杰克在哪里?

Jack?|杰克?

Jack Sparrow?|杰克 斯派洛?

He fell behind.|他落在后面了

Keep to the Code.|按规矩行事!

Weigh anchor!|起锚!

Hoist the sails! Make quick!|升帆! 动作快点

How the blazes did you get off that island?|你这个该死的东西 是怎么逃离那荒岛的?

When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land,|当你把我放逐到 那个荒凉的小岛上时

you forgot one very important thing, mate.|你忘记了一件非常重要的事情,朋友

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.|我是杰克 斯派洛船长

Well, I won't be making that mistake again.|哦,好吧 我不会再犯同样的错误

Gents, you all remember Captain Jack Sparrow?|先生们 你们还记得杰克斯派洛船长吗?

MEN: Aye.|对啊!

Kill him.|杀了他!

The girl's blood didn't work, did it?|那女孩的血没有用,对不对?

Hold your fire!|别开枪!

You know whose blood we need.|你知道谁才是我们要找的人?

I know whose blood you need.|我知道你们要找的人

What sort of a man trades a man's life for a ship?|什么样的人会以命换船?

Pirate.|海盗

Here. Let me.|这个让我来吧

Thank you.|谢谢你

You said you gave Barbossa my name as yours.|你在巴博萨面前冒用我的名字

Why?|为什么?

I don't know.|我不知道

[ Gasps ]

I'm sorry. Blacksmith's hands. I know they're rough.|我很抱歉 铁匠的手都这样,很粗糙

No. I mean yes, they are, but...|不...我的意思是,他们的确粗糙...

But don't stop.|但你不用停下来

Elizabeth.|伊丽莎白

It's yours.|这是你的

I thought I'd lost it the day they rescued me.|我还以为他们救我上来那天弄丢了

It was a gift from my father.|那是我父亲的礼物

He sent it to me.|他给了我

Why did you take it?|你为什么拿走它?

Because I was afraid that you were a pirate.|因为我担心你是一个海盗

That would have been awful.|那太可怕了

It wasn't your blood they needed.|他们要的不是你的血...

It was my father's blood.|而是我父亲的血...

My blood.|我的血

The blood of a pirate.|一个海盗的血

Will, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.|我很抱歉,请原谅我

You expect to leave me on some beach|那么你打算告诉我那个人的名字

with nothing but a name and your word it's the one I need|然后把我留在岸上

and watch you sail away in my ship?|然后我就这样 看你开着我的船扬长而去?

No.|不

I expect to leave you standing on some beach|我打算把你先丢到岸上

with absolutely no name at all,|什么也不告诉你

watching me sail away on my ship,|等到我开船走远后

and then I'll shout the name back to you.|我才会把那个名字喊给你听

Savvy?|懂了吗?

That still leaves the problem of me on some beach|但是如果我站在沙滩上听你叫喊

with naught but a name and your word|也许根本就听不到我要找的

it's the one I need.|那人的名字

Of the two of us,|在我们俩之间

I'm the only one who hasn't committed mutiny.|只有我是没有参与叛变的人

Therefore, my word is the one we'll be trusting.|因此我的话值得相信

Although, I suppose I should be thanking you because, in fact,|不过,我想我还是应该谢谢你

if you hadn't betrayed me and left me to die,|如果不是你出卖了我 把我丢在荒岛上

I would have an equal share in that curse, same as you.|我也许会和你们一同 承受那可怕的诅咒

Funny old world, isn't it?|这真是个有趣的世界,对吗?

Captain, we're coming up on the Interceptor,|船长,我们追上阻击者号了

[ Screeches ]

I'm having a thought here, Barbossa.|我有个建议,巴博萨

What say we run up a flag of truce,|我们先暂时升起休战旗如何?

I scurry over to the Interceptor,|我到阻击者号上去

and I negotiate the return of your medallion?|和他们谈判拿回你的金币,好不好?

Now, that's exactly the attitude that lost you the Pearl,|杰克,现在你应该明白, 正是这种软弱让你失去了黑珍珠

People are easy to search when they're dead.|等人死了以后再找他们就容易多了

Lock him in the brig.|把他关进禁闭室!

Hands aloft to loose t'gallants!|把帆全张开!

With this wind, she'll carry every sail we've got!|在这样这样风力下 它很容易就能赶上我们的!

What's happening?|怎么了?

The Black Pearl, She's gaining on us.|黑珍珠号,她赶上我们了

This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean.|这是加勒比海上速度最快的船

You can tell them that after they've caught us.|等他们抓住我们以后你再说这些吧

We're shallower on the draft?|我们的船吃水浅,对不对?

Aye.|是的

Well, then can't we lose them amongst those shoals?|那为什么不逃进那片沙洲甩掉他们?

We don't have to outrun them long, just long enough.|他们用不了多久就会追上来 我们赶不到

Lighten the ship, stem to stern!|减轻负重,从船头到船尾!

Anything we can afford to lose, see that it's lost.|把能丢的都丢掉,就当损失好了

Apparently, there's a leak.|显然这里漏水

Haul on the main brace! Make ready the guns!|拉起主帆横索,大炮准备

And run out the sweeps.|伸出长桨!

-Pull! -Ho!|-拉! -呼!

We're gonna need that.|看来我们真要干一场

It was a good plan.|到现在看来

Up till now.|这仍然是个好计划

Gibbs!|吉布斯!

We have to make a stand.|我们要坚定自己的立场

We must fight!|我们必须战斗!

Load the guns!|大炮装弹!

With what?|用什么?

Anything. Everything!|任何东西,所有东西!

Anything we have left.|只要是我们手上还有的

Load the guns!|装弹!

Case shot and langrage!|容器或者是钉弹!

Nails and crushed glass!|钉子和碎玻璃片!

With a will!|随你们便

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

The Pearl's gonna luff up on our port quarter!|黑珍珠很快就要 从左舷船尾赶上来了

She'll rake us without ever presenting a target.|她会毫不费力地把我们撞个稀烂!

Lower the anchor on the right side.|右边船舷下锚!

On the starboard side!|右边船舷!

It has the element of surprise.|这招肯定能让他们大吃一惊

You're daft, lady! You both are!|你蠢到家了,小姐!你们俩都是

Daft like Jack!|就像杰克一样愚蠢

Lower the starboard anchor!|右舷下锚!

Do it, you dogs, or it's you we'll load into the cannons!|混蛋快动 否则就把你们也装进大炮里!

Let go!|放舵!

They're clubhauling!|他们在放锚急转!

Hard to port! Rack the starboard oars.|左舷急转! 收回右舷长桨!

Hard to port!|左舷急转!

Keep us steady, man.|大家都站稳了!

Now!|开火!

Fire!|开火!

Fire all!|开火!

Stop blowing holes in my ship!|别把我的船打得满是窟窿!

We could use a few more ideas, lass.|快想点更好的办法,小姑娘!

Your turn.|该你了!

We need us a devil's dowry.|我们需要有恶魔一般的天份

We'll give them her.|我们可以把她交出去

She's not what they're after.|他们的目标不是她

The medallion.|金币

Raise your colors, you bloomin' cockroaches!|现出你们的真功夫来吧!

Hands, grapnels, at the ready.|水手们!准备格斗!

Prepare to board!|接舷战!

Blast all to carcasses, men!|把他们炸个粉碎吧!

Forward clear to the powder magazine.|去炸他们的弹药舱

And the rest of you, bring me that medallion!|其它人把金币给我抢回来!

Help!|喂!

Hey!|喂!

Below!|下面!

Thanks very much.|非常感谢

Jack!|杰克!

Bloody empty.|酒壶都空了

Aaah!|诶!

[ Monkey screeches ]

That's not very nice.|这样很不文雅

Where's the medallion?|金币在哪里?

Wretch!|下流胚!

Ahh.|哦

Where's dear William?|亲爱的威廉在哪里?

Will!|威尔!

Will!|威尔!

Elizabeth!|伊丽莎白!

Monkey!|猴子!

I can't move it!|我搬不动它!

Come on!|快点!

Will!|威尔!

Elizabeth!|伊丽莎白!

Why, thank you, Jack.|我们都很感谢你,杰克

You're welcome.|别客气

Not you. We named the monkey "Jack."|不是说你 我们的这只猴子也叫杰克

Gents, our hope is restored!|先生们,我们的希望又回来了!

Any of you so much as thinks the word "parley,"|你们如果还想要求帕雷的权利的话

I'll have your guts for garters.|我就一枪毙了你们!

Will!|威尔!

You've got to stop it!|你一定要去阻止它!

-Stop it! -Welcome back, miss.|-住手! -欢迎回来,小姐

You took advantage of our hospitality last time.|上次你卑劣地利用了 我们的盛情好客

It holds fair now you return the favor.|现在你也该得到回报,这很公平

[ Screaming ]

Barbossa!|巴博萨!

Will.|威尔!

She goes free.|放她走!

What's in your head, boy?|孩子,你想怎么样!

She goes free!|放她走!

You've only got one shot, and we can't die.|你只有一发子弹 可我们都是不死之躯

Don't do anything stupid.|别做蠢事

You can't.|你们不会

I can.|但我会

Like that.|没错

Who are you?|你是谁?

No one. He's no one.|无名小辈,他是个小人物

A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed.|我婶婶的一个远房表亲的侄儿

Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch.|不过他唱歌很好听,是个娘娘腔

My name is Will Turner.|我的名字叫威尔 特纳

My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner.|我的父亲是比尔 特纳

His blood runs in my veins.|我的血管里流淌着他的血液

He's the spitting image of old Bootstrap Bill|他就是比尔的儿子

come back to haunt us.|那个总是缠着我们的比尔

On my word, do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger|按我说的做,否则我就扣扳机

and be lost to Davy Jones' locker.|然后就消失在这茫茫大海里

Name your terms, Mr. Turner.|说说你的条件,特纳先生

Elizabeth goes free.|放伊丽莎白走

Yes, we know that one. Anything else?|好,我们知道了 还有别的条件吗?

And the crew. The crew are not to be harmed.|还有船员,不许伤害他们

Agreed.|同意

Go on, poppet, go!|乖孩子,快走!

Walk the plank!|走上去!

Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she'd go free!|巴博萨,你这个撒谎的杂种! 你答应了放她走

Don't dare impugn me honor, boy.|别诋毁我的信誉,孩子

I agreed she'd go free,|我是同意放她走

but it was you who failed to specify when or where.|可你也没说在什么地方和什么时候

Though does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it?|不过失去这样一位尤物 实在令人惋惜,是不是?

MEN: Aye.|是的

So I'll be having that dress back before you go.|在你走之前能把衣服还给我吗?

I always liked you.|我一直都很喜欢你

[ Grunts ]

Goes with your black heart.|见你的鬼去吧

Ooh, it's still warm.|噢,还带点体温

Off you go!|你快跳啊!

Come on!|快点!

Too long!|真麻烦!

I'd really rather hoped we were past all this.|我真心希望大家能够尽释前嫌

Jack...|杰克, 杰克

Did you not notice?|你还没有注意到吗?

That be the same island we made you governor of on our last little trip.|这就是当初我们把 你丢下的那个小岛

I did notice.|没错

Perhaps you'll be able to conjure up|也许你能再创一次

another miraculous escape.|死里逃生的奇迹

But I doubt it.|但我表示非常怀疑

Off you go.|跳下去

MEN: Yeah.|跳

Last time, you left me a pistol with one shot.|上次你给我留了一把单发手枪

By the powers, you're right.|老天爷,对啊

Where be Jack's pistol? Bring it forward.|杰克的枪在那里,拿过来

Seeing as there's two of us, a gentleman would give us|考虑到我们有两个人

a pair of pistols.|一位绅士也许应该给我两把枪

lt'll be one pistol as before,|和以前一样,只有一把枪

You can be the gentleman and shoot the lady|你尽可以扮演绅士先把那位女士打死

and starve to death yourself.|然后自己也饿死

That's the second time|这是我第二次

I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship.|眼看着有人开走我的船

But you were marooned on this island before.|你以前也被放逐到这个岛上,对吗?

We can escape the same way you did.|我们仍可以用你当初的法子逃跑

To what point and purpose, young missy?|那样又有什么用呢,小姐?

The Black Pearl is gone.|黑珍珠已经开走了

Unless you have a rudder and sails hidden in that bodice.|除非在你的衣服里 还藏着一个舵轮和几张帆

Unlikely.|看来那是不太可能的

Young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him.|而在我们追上他们之前 小特纳大概早死了

But you're Captain Jack Sparrow.|可你是杰克 斯派洛船长

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频