首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
国家宝藏 [National Treasure] 2004 - cd3/3
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
14
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-06-25 19:15:01 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:4249次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

We can take a look at the Declaration, and then you can be on your way.|我们用它看看《独立宣言》 然後你就可以走了

And I'm supposed to believe that.|我应该相信你吗?

I told you from the start. I only wanted to borrow it.|我一开始就告诉你,我只是想借用它一下

You can have it. And the glasses.|你可以拥有它《独立宣言》,还有眼镜

I'll even throw in the pipe from the Charlotte.|我甚至会把夏洛特号里的烟斗也留给你

I'll be there.|我会去的

And tell the FBI agents listening in on this call|并且转告正在监听这个电话的联邦调查局探员们

if they want the Declaration back. And not just a box of confetti.|如果他们想要回《独立宣言》 而不仅仅是一盒纸屑的话

Then you'll come alone.|那么让你一个人来

- Take positions. - Perimeter looks normal.|到达指定位置 周围一切正常

- Can I get a status report? - Crow's nest in position. Port side is quiet.|我能要份状态报告吗? 桅上的 望台就位,左舷一切正常

Copy that.|收到

- Gates is on the flight deck. - Eyes on Gates.|盖茨到达起飞甲板 继续监视盖茨

- Do not lose sight of primary mark. - Brian. You're clear with NYPD.|别跟丢了我们的主要人物 布莱恩,你和NYPD的人说清楚了吗?

- I have a visual. - Gates.|我看到他了 盖茨

Stay with the program.|按照计划行事

I hope your agents are all under four feet tall and wearing little scarves.|我希望你的探员们都只有四尺高 而且戴著小 巾

Otherwise Ian's gonna know they're here.|否则伊恩会知道他们在这的

As soon as he shows you the Declaration. We'll move in.|一旦他给你看了《独立宣言》 我们就会行动

Don't try anything. Just let us handle it.|别耍花样,让我们处理一切

You know, Agent Sadusky, something I've noticed about fishing:|你知道吗,塞德斯基探员 我对钓鱼有些见解

It never works out so well for the bait.|用诱 来钓鱼总是不怎么理想

Sir, we've got some traffic incoming. Looks like a sightseeing helicopter.|长官,我们这里有东西过来了 看上去是一架观光直升机

Unit two, get an eyeball on that chopper.|二单位,监视那架直升机

Agent Michaels, get FAA flight plans and authorization records on that craft.|「FAA - 航空管制中心」|麦克探员,去 FAA 查查那架飞机的 飞行计划和认证记录

If that's not Mr. Howe, I want to know who it is.|如果那不是豪先生 我想知道那究竟是谁

- I got him. He's coming from the north. - Gates. Are you with me?|「双关语,也可做「支持我」解释」|我看见了,它从北边飞来 盖茨,能听到吗?

Well, I'm sure not against you, if that's what you're asking.|呃,我肯定没在和你作对 如果你问的是这个意思的话

We've got some interference on Gates's mike, sir.|我们有对盖茨的麦克风进行干扰的信号

This I know.|我知道

Hello, Ben.|你好,本

Thomas Edison needed only one way to make a light bulb.|托马斯·爱迪生先生 只 要一种方法来做电灯泡

Sound familiar?|你对这句话还熟悉吧?

- Keep sightlines clear. - What's the devil's going on?|保持视线明朗 到底发生什么事了?

There's a lot of commotion. We can't see Gates.|现场很混乱,我们看不见盖茨了

Go to the starboard observation point behind the F-16 and here's what you do.|到F16後面的右舷观测甲板去 你只能这么做

Gates? Gates?|盖茨?盖茨?

Air Tour helicopter. You are in controlled airspace.|观光直升机,你正处於管制 空

Vacate immediately.|请立即撤离

Who's got Gates?|谁看到盖茨了?

- All agents. Report in. - I can't see anything.|所有探员,立即汇报 我什么也没看到

- Did Gates speak to anybody? - Target is moving.|盖茨和谁说话了吗 目标正在移动

- He's heading towards the stern. - I've got him. He's coming this way.|他正向船尾走去 我看到了,他正向这边走

Anyone got a view of our friend Ian Howe?|有人看见我们的朋友伊恩·豪了吗?

Ian Howe is not at the stern, sir.|伊恩·豪不在船尾,长官

Then why is he heading there?|那他为什么朝那走?

He's at the observation deck.|他在了望甲板上

Sadusky.|塞德斯基

I'm still not against you.|我仍然不是在和你作对

But I found door number three. And I'm taking it.|但我找到了第三扇门,而且我选择了它

- What's he talking about? - Move in!|他说的是什么意思? 行动!

Move in! Move in on Gates!|行动!抓住盖茨!

Divers are a go.|潜水员快下去

- Snipers, go to action zebra. - All teams, move in. Pursue at own risk.|狙击队员,采取斑马行动 所有小队追击,冒险追捕

- I repeat. Pursue at own risk. - You first.|重复一遍,冒险追捕 你先

Holy mackerel. He set us up.|真见鬼,他耍了我们

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Agent Dawes. Do you have a visual? Can you see Gates in the water?|道斯探员,你能看见吗? 能看见盖茨在水里吗?

Sir, it's the Hudson. Nothing is visible.|长官,这是哈得逊河 我什么都看不见

Smart fish.|聪明的鱼

Hello, Ben. Welcome to New Jersey.|你好,本,欢迎抵达新泽西

- What'd you do with Abigail and Riley? - Hope these fit.|你把艾比嘉尔和瑞利怎么样了? 希望这衣服合身

We had to guess your sizes.|我们必须猜测你的尺码大小

I said, what'd you do with Abigail and Riley?|我问你把艾比嘉尔和瑞利怎么样了?

He's the only one who could've told you that line about Edison.|他是唯一一个能告诉你 关於爱迪生那句话的人

Did you bring the glasses?|你带了眼镜吗?

I don't know. Tell me what's happening here.|我不知道,告诉我这发生了什么事

Ask your girlfriend.|问问你的女朋友

She's the one calling all the shots now.|现在是她策划的这一切

She won't shut up.|她闭不上嘴

Yeah, hello.|喂,你好

It's for you.|你的电话

- Hello. - Hi, sweetie. How's your day going?|喂 嗨,亲爱的,你今天过得怎么样?

Uh. Interesting. Dear.|嗯,很有趣,亲爱的

So, what, you working with Ian now?|那么,怎么,你现在和伊恩合夥了吗?

It turns out helping someone escape from FBI custody is a criminal act.|看上去似乎帮助一个联邦调查局 拘捕的犯人逃跑是犯罪行为

And he's the only criminal we knew.|而他又是我们认识的唯一一个犯人

- So we called him and made a deal. - Well, you're, um...|所以我给他打电话,做了个交易 呃,你们,呃…

You're... you're... you're all right, yeah? I mean you're safe?|你们…你们…你们都还好吧,是吗? 我是说你们都还安全吧?

Yeah, we both are.|是,我们都很好

Riley's right here, doing something clever with a computer.|瑞利就在这,对著电脑干一些聪明的事

I'm tracking him through the... Hey!|我正在通过他的…追踪…嗨!

I'm tracking you through the GPS in Shaw's phone.|我正在用全球定位系统 通过肖的电话来追踪你

They take a turn anywhere we don't want, we'll know it. So don't worry.|如果他们走得不是我们想要的路线 我们会知道的,别担心

If Ian tries to double-cross us, we can call the FBI and tell them right where you are.|如果伊恩再出卖我们,我们就会 给联邦调查局打电话告诉他们你现在的位置…

- And where to find Ian. - And where is that?|和怎样找到伊恩 那他现在在哪?

Right across the street from where we're hiding,|正在我们藏身处的马路对面

at the intersection of Wall Street and Broadway.|在百老汇街和华尔街的路口

Well, you figured out the clue.|很好,你解开了那个暗语

Simple. "Heere at the wall. " Wall Street and Broadway.|很简单 「Heere at the wall」 百老汇街和华尔街

Ben, there is a catch.|本,我们设了一个陷阱

We made Ian believe he could have the treasure.|我们设法让伊恩相信 他可以拥有那些宝藏

It was the only way we could get this far.|这是我们能走到现在这一步的唯一方法

He's here.|他到了

Here we go.|我们走

Ben.|本

You all right? No broken bones? A jump like that could kill a man.|你还好吗?没摔坏骨头? 从那么高的地方跳下去会死人的

Naw, it was cool. You should try it sometime.|不,那很绘,你也该找个时间试试

The Declaration of Independence. And the meerschaum pipe.|《独立宣言》和海泡石烟斗

All yours.|都是你的了

- That's it? - That's it.|就这么多? 就这么多

I knew you'd keep your promise. Now, where is it? Where's my treasure?|我知道你会兑现你的诺言,现在它在哪里? 我的宝藏在哪里?

It's right here.|就在这

The map said "Heere at the wall," spelled with two E's.|地图上说 「Heere at the wall」,用了两个e

Wall Street follows the path of an actual wall|华尔街过去实№是一座城墙

that the original Dutch settlers built as a defense to keep the British out.|起初的荷兰移民 为了抵御英国人的入侵而建立的

The main gate was located at a street called De Heere, also two E's.|「De Heere - 荷兰语」|城墙的主门坐落於一条 叫 De Heere 的街上也是两个e

Later De Heere Street was renamed Broadway after the British got in.|後来,在英国人攻进来以後 De Heere 街被重命名为百老汇

So, "Heere at the wall. "|所以,「Heere at the wall」

Broadway, Wall Street.|百老汇街,华尔街

Cheerio.|加油

Just a moment, Ben.|等一下,本

Ian, if you break our deal, the FBI will be only a few minutes behind you.|伊恩,如果你破坏我们的协定 联邦调查局马上就会出现在你身後

You might get away, you might not.|你有可能能逃脱,也有可能逃不掉

Is that all the map said?|这就是地图全部的意思吗?

Every word.|一句不漏

Oh, Ben.|哦,本

You know the key to running a convincing bluff?|「吹牛 - 一种纸牌游戏」|你知道吹牛,让人相信的秘诀吗?

Every once in a while you've got to be holding all the cards.|偶尔,你也要手里真的有牌

Dad.|爸爸

Is there anything else you want to tell me?|你现在还有什么事想和我说?

Trinity Church. We have to go inside Trinity Church.|三一教堂,我们必须进入三一教堂

Good. Excellent.|好,好极了

Well, why don't you ask Dr. Chase and Riley to join us?|呃,你为什么 不让切斯博士和瑞利和我们一起去呢?

I'm sure they're around here somewhere.|我相信他们就在不远处

Are you all right?|你还好吧?

What do you think? I'm a hostage.|你说呢?我是个人质

Sit. Sit down.|坐,坐下吧

- Let him go, Ian. - When we find the treasure.|伊恩,放了他吧 当我们找到宝藏的时候

No, now. Or you can figure out the clues for yourself.|不,现在或者你可以自己解开谜底

Good luck.|祝你好运

Ben.|本

I don't think you fully appreciate the gravity of the situation.|我看你还没完全意识到事态的严重性

Let's have a look at that map.|让我们来看看那张地图

It's, uh...|是,呃…

It's... it's really quite something. It's, uh...|是…真是写著点东西,是,呃…

It really is remarkable. Take a look.|真的很明显,你看看

- "Parkington Lane. " - "Beneath Parkington Lane. "|「白金顿小道」 「白金顿小道的下面」

But why would the map lead us here, then take us somewhere else?|为什么地图带我们到这里 现在却又指引我们去其他的地方?

- What's the purpose? - Just another clue.|那是什么目的? 只是另一条线索

Dad. No, you're right. Parkington Lane has to be here somewhere.|父亲,哦,你是对的 白金顿小道一定在这里的某个地方

A street inside the church?|教堂里的一条小路?

Not inside. Beneath.|不是在里面,而是在下面

Beneath the church.|教堂的下面

- I'm so sorry, Ben. - None of this is your fault.|真对不起,本 这并不都是你的错

- I co... - Come on.|我… 快走

Look.|听著

Cooperation only lasts as long as the status quo is unchanged.|只有在保持现状的情况下 合作才能长久

As soon as this guy gets to wherever this thing ends, he won't need you anymore.|只要那个家伙到达了终点 他就不再 要你了

Or... or any of us.|或者…或者你们中的任何一个

So we find a way to make sure the status quo changes in our favor.|所以我们要想办法 让现状向我们有利的方向发展

- How? - I'm still working on it.|怎么做? 我还在想

Well, I guess I better work on it too, then.|那好,那么我想我也该好好计划一下

Hey! Par... Hey, I found it!|嗨,白…我找到了!

- Him! - Ben!|他! 本!

It's a name.|这是个人名

Parkington Lane.|「赖恩即 Lane,小路的意思」|白金顿·赖恩

He was a third-degree master mason of the Blue Lo...|他是共济会蓝色会所第三级的大师级人物…

Hey! Stop!|嗨!住手!

Easy.|当心

- Whoa! - Oh!

Careful no one steps in him.|小心别让人踩到他

All right, put it down.|好的,放下它

OK. Who wants to go down the creepy tunnel inside the tomb first?|好吧,谁想先进入这墓穴里? 真是让人毛骨悚然的隧道

Right. McGregor, Viktor, you stay here.|好,雷得里格,维克多,你们待在这

And if anyone should come out without me, well... use your imagination.|如果有任何人没有我的陪同出来 那么…发挥一下你们的想像力

Shall we?|我们进去吧?

You got a light?|你有火吗?

Careful.|小心

Watch your step.|看著你脚下的台阶

Come here.|过来

Why does that never happen to me?|为什么我就从来没碰到过这种好事呢?

What's this?|这是什么?

It's a chandelier.|是个大吊灯

Here.|这边

- Wow. - Look at the elevators.|哇 看那些升降梯

A dumbwaiter system.|一个升降系统

How do a bunch of guys with hand tools build all this?|那帮人怎么靠手工工具造出这些来的?

Same way they built the pyramids and the Great Wall of China.|和建造金字塔以及中国长城用的相同的方法

Yeah. The aliens helped them.|没错,有外星人帮他们

Right, let's go. What are we waiting for?|好吧,我们走吧,还等什么

I'm not going out on that thing. 200 years of termite damage and rot.|我可不想走在那上面 那可经历了二百年白蚁的毁坏和腐蚀

Dad, do what he says.|爸爸,照他说的做

Watch your step.|小心走

We're right under the Trinity graveyard.|我们现在在三一墓地的正下方

That's probably why no one ever found this.|那就是为什么没人找得到这个

What is that?|那是什么?

Subway.|地铁

Shaw! Oh, God, Shaw!|肖!哦,上帝,肖!

Oh, my God.|哦,天啊

Hold on! Hold on!|坚持住!坚持住!

OK, get on the elevator. Jump!|好的,跳上升降机,跳啊!

Ben! Grab my hand.|本!抓住我的手!

- Come on. - Ian!|上来 伊恩

Abigail! Get on!|艾比嘉尔!跳上去!

Jump!|跳!

Here.|这儿

Ben!|本!

Get down there. Get down there!|快下去!快下去救他们!

The Declaration.|《独立宣言》

- Do you trust me? - Yes.|你信任我吗? 是的

Oh, no! Ben!|哦,不,本!

Oh!

Hang on!|坚持住!

Son!|儿子!

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I dropped you. I had to save the Declaration.|我很抱歉,我很抱歉松开你的手 我要拿《独立宣言》

No, don't be. I would have done exactly the same thing to you.|不,不用抱歉,我也会和你做得一样的

Really?|真的?

I would have dropped you both. Freaks.|我会把你们俩都扔下去,反常的人!

Get on.|上来

Ian...|伊恩…

it's not worth it.|这不值得

Do you imagine any one of your lives is more valuable to me than Shaw's?|你难道不知道你们的命 比肖的命对我来说更重要?

We go on.|我们继续

The status quo. Keep the status quo.|现状,保持现状

- Now what? - This is...|现在怎么办? 这是…

This is where it all leads.|这就是所有一切指引我们到的地方

OK, let's go.|好,我们走

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

What is this?|这是什么?

So where's the treasure?|那么宝藏在哪?

Well?|在那里吗?

This is it?|这就是全部?

We came all this way for a dead end?|我们历尽辛苦,却来到一个死胡同?

Yes.|对

- There's gotta be something more. - Riley, there's nothing more.|肯定还有些东西 瑞利,没有其他东西了

- Another clue, or... - No, there are no more clues!|其他线索,或者… 不,没有其他线索了!

That's it, OK? It's over!|就这么多,好吗?结束了!

End of the road. The treasure's gone. Moved. Taken somewhere else.|路走到尽头了!宝藏不见了! 被挪走了,移到其他地方去了

You're not playing games with me, are you, Ben? Hm?|你不是在耍我吧,是吗,本?嗯?

You know where it is.|你知道它在哪

No.|不

OK, go.|好,我们走

Hey, wait a minute.|嗨,等一下

- Hey! Ian, wait! - Wait, wait, wait!|嗨,等一下,伊恩 等等,等等,等等!

- Ian... - We'll be trapped.|伊恩… 我们被困住了

- Don't do this. - You can't just leave us here.|别这么做 你不能就这样把我们丢在这儿

Yes, I can. Unless Ben tells me the next clue.|可以,我当然能,除非本告诉我下一个线索

There isn't another clue.|再没有其他的线索了

Ian, why don't you come back down here and we can talk through this together?|伊恩,为什么不回这来 我们可以再一起讨论讨论?

- Don't speak again. - OK.|别再说了 好吧

The clue. Where's the treasure?|线索,宝藏在哪?

Ben?|本?

- The lantern. - Dad...|那盏灯 爸爸…

The status quo has changed, son.|现状改变了,儿子

Don't.|别说

It's part of freemason teachings.|那是共济会教义的一部分

In King Solomon's temple there was a winding staircase.|在所罗门王的神殿里有一个旋转楼梯

It signified the journey that had to be made to find the light of truth.|象徵了去寻找真理之光,必须经过的旅程

- The lantern is the clue. - And what does it mean?|灯就是线索 那它代表什么呢?

Boston. It's Boston.|波士顿,是波士顿

The Old North Church in Boston,|古老北方教堂

where Thomas Newton hung a lantern in the steeple,|托玛斯·牛顿在尖塔上挂了盏灯

to signal Paul Revere that the British were coming. One if by land, two if by sea.|来通知保罗·瑞维尔,英国人要来了 一盏代表从陆地来,两盏代表从海上来

One lantern. Under the winding staircase of the steeple, that's where we have to look.|一盏灯,它正是在旋转楼梯的下面 那就是我们该找的地方

- Thank you. - Hey, you have to take us with you.|谢谢 嗨,你得带我们一起去

Why? So you can escape in Boston?|为什么?让你们在波士顿逃走?

Besides, with you out of the picture there's less baggage to carry.|而且没有你们,还可以少带点行李

What if we lied?|如果我刚才撒谎了呢?

Did you?|是吗?

What if there's another clue?|如果还有另外一个线索怎么办?

Then I'll know right where to find you.|那我也知道在哪里能找到你

See you, Ben.|再见了,本

- No! - There's no other way out!|不 没有其他的出路了

- Come back! - You're gonna need us, Ian!|回来! 你会 要我们的,伊恩!

We're all gonna die.|我们都会死的

It's gonna be OK, Riley. I'm sorry I yelled at you.|事情会好起来的 瑞利,抱歉刚才对你吼叫了

It's OK, kiddo.|没事的,兄弟

OK, boys, what's going on? The British came by sea. It was two lanterns, not one.|好了,大伙们,这是怎么回事? 英国人从海路来 应该挂两盏灯,而不是一盏

Ian needed another clue, so we gave it to him.|伊恩 要另外一条线索 所以我们给了他一条

It was a fake. It was a fake clue.|那是假的,那是个假线索!

The all-seeing eye.|全能之眼

"Through the all-seeing eye. "|「通过全能之眼」

That means... by the time Ian figures it out and comes back here,|那意味著…如果伊恩发现那是假的又回来了

we'll still be trapped, and he'll shoot us then.|而我们还是被困在这里 他就会杀死我们

Either way, we're gonna die.|不管怎样,我们都要死

Nobody's gonna die. There's another way out.|没人会死的,还有另一条出路

Where?|在哪?

Through the treasure room.|通过藏宝室

Here.|这边

Riley.|瑞利

Looks like someone got here first.|好像已经有人捷足先登了

I'm sorry, Ben.|抱歉,本

It's gone.|宝藏不见了

- Listen, Ben... - It may have even been gone before Charles Carroll told the story to Thomas Gates.|听著,本…也许在查尔斯·卡莱尔 跟汤玛斯·盖茨说之前,宝藏就没了

It doesn't matter.|那无关紧要

I know. 'Cause you were right.|我知道,因为你是对的

No, I wasn't right.|不,我说得不对

This room is real, Ben.|这间房真的存在,本…

And that means the treasure is real.|那说明宝藏的事也是真的

We're in the company of some of the most brilliant minds in history,|我们可以和历史上 一些最聪明的人相提并论了

because you found what they left behind for us to find|因为你找到了 他们遗留下来让我们寻找的东西

and understood the meaning of it.|并且理解了其中的内涵

You did it, Ben. For all of us.|你做到了,本,为了我们大家

Your grandfather, and all of us.|为了你祖父,我们所有的人

And I've never been so happy to be proven wrong.|我从未这样开心地被证明是错误的

I just...|我只是…

really thought I was gonna find the treasure.|真的认为我能找到宝藏

OK.|好吧

Then we just keep looking for it.|那么我们继续找下去

I'm in.|我加入

OK.|好吧

Not to be Johnny Rain Cloud here, but that's not gonna happen.|我不是想煞风景,只不过那是不可能的

Because as far as I can see, we're still trapped down here.|因为就目前来看,我们还是被困在这里

Yeah.|是啊

Now, Ben, where is this other way out?|现在,本,另一个出口在哪?

Well, that's it. It doesn't make any sense,|呃…如果这就是全部,那并不合情理

because the first thing the builders would have done after getting down here|因为当建造这里的人到这里以後 他们首先会做的事

was cut a secondary shaft back out for air...|应该是建一个二级通风孔,来获取空气…

- Right. ... and in case of cave-ins.|对啊 用来防止陷落

Could it really be that simple?|真的是这么简单吗?

"The secret lies with Charlotte. "|「夏洛特号上的神秘物」

Scrolls from the library at Alexandria.|亚历山大图书馆的卷轴

Could this be possible?|这可能吗?

It's a big... bluish-green man,|这是个大的…蓝绿色的人

with a strange-looking goatee.|留著奇怪的山羊胡须

I'm guessing that's significant.|我想这很重要

Yes!|是的!

Riley, are you crying?|瑞利,你在哭吗?

Look.|看

Stairs.|楼梯

Hi.|你好

Do you have a cell phone I could borrow?|手机能借我用一下吗?

- Just like that? - Just like that.|就这样给我了吗? 就这样

You do know you just handed me your biggest bargaining chip?|你知道你已经把最大的谈判筹码给我了吧

The Declaration of Independence is not a bargaining chip.|《独立宣言》不是谈判筹码

Not to me.|对我不是

Have a seat.|请坐

- So what's your offer? - Oh...|那么你可以提供什么?

How about a bribe? Say, uh...|一笔贿赂如何?比如…呃…

ten billion dollars?|一百■美元?

I take it you found the treasure?|就是说你已经找到宝藏了?

It's about five stories beneath your shoes.|它大约在你脚下五层楼的位置

Hm.

You know, the Templars and the Freemasons believed|你知道共济会和圣殿骑士认为

that the treasure was too great for any one man to have, not even a king.|宝藏给任何一个人都太多了 即使是国王

That's why they went to such lengths to keep it hidden.|这就是他们为什么 找这么深的地方把它藏起来的原因

That's right.|没错

The Founding Fathers believed the same thing about government.|我相信建国之父对政府也是这么认为的

I figure their solution will work for the treasure too.|我认为他们的解决办法 对宝藏同样起效果

Give it to the people.|把财富还给人民

Divide it amongst the Smithsonian, the Louvre, the Cairo museum...|把它分给穆斯林博物馆、卢浮宫、开罗博物馆…

There's thousands of years of world history down there.|底下有上千年的世界历史

And it belongs to the world, and everybody in it.|宝藏属於世界,属於每一个人

You really don't understand the concept of a bargaining chip.|你真是不理解讨价还价的概念啊

OK, here's what I want. Dr. Chase gets off completely clean,|好吧,我的要求如下 切斯博士完全是无辜的

not even a little Post-it on her service record.|别在她的档案里写上一笔

OK.|好的

I want the credit for the find to go to the entire Gates family,|我想把找到宝藏的荣誉 归於整个盖茨家族

with the assistance of Mr. Riley Poole.|和瑞利·波尔先生的协助

And what about you?|那你呢?

I'd really love not to go to prison.|我真的不想坐牢

I can't even begin to describe how much I would love not to go to prison.|我无法形容我有多不想进监狱

Someone's got to go to prison, Ben.|总得有人进监狱的,本

Well, if you've got a helicopter, I think I can help with that.|呃,如果你有一架直升机 我想我能帮上你的忙

Freeze! FBI!|不许动!联邦调查局!

- Freeze! Don't move! - Show me your hands!|不许动!不许动! 让我看到你的手!

- Put your hands up. - Move, move, move.|把你的手举起来 走,走,走

You're under arrest, Mr. Howe.|你被捕了,豪先生

We've got you on kidnapping, attempted murder...|我们指控你绑架,意图谋杀…

and trespassing on government property.|以及危害国家财产

Yeah. You got it, chief. Thank you. Bye.|好,我明白了,长官,谢谢,再见

They want us in Cairo next week for the opening of the exhibit.|他们希望我们能在开罗参加下周开幕的展览

They're sending a private jet.|他们会派架私人飞机来

That's fun.|那很有趣

Yeah, big whoop. We could have had a whole fleet of private jets.|他们会派架私人飞机来

Ten percent, Ben. They offered you ten percent and you turned it down.|百分之十,本 他们给你百分之十,可你拒绝了

Riley, we've been over this. It was too much. I couldn't accept it.|瑞利,我们已经讨论过了 那对我来说太多了,我不能接受

I still have this splinter that's been festering for three months from an old piece of wood.|那一小片碎木板让我的伤口溃烂了三个月

OK, I'll tell you what.|好,让我来告诉你

Next time we find a treasure that redefines history for all mankind,|下次当我们找到宝藏 重新定义人类历史的时候

you make the call on the finder's fee.|你来拿发现者奖金

That's not as funny.|那好像不太有趣

What do you care? You got the girl.|你在乎什么?你得到女孩了

- It's true. - It's true.|那倒是真的 那倒是真的

Rub it in. Enjoy your spoils...|刺激我吧,继续享受你们的溺爱…

while I sit on one percent.|我就会坐在我的百分之一里面

One stinkin' percent. Half of one percent, actually.|我的勉强的百分之一 事实上是百分之一的一半

One percent. Unbelievable.|百分之一,难以置信…

I'm sorry for your suffering, Riley.|我对你深表同情,瑞利

For the record, Ben, I like the house.|请记录下来,本,我喜欢这房子

You know, I chose this estate because in 1812 Charles Carroll met...|你知道,我选择这个房产 是因为1812年查尔斯·卡莱尔遇见…

Yeah, someone that did something in history and had fun. Great. Wonderful.|是啊,某个人在历史上 干了某些有趣的事,很好,好极了

Could have had a bigger house.|你本来能有更大的房子的

- I made something for you. - You did? What?|我给你做了个东西 是吗?是什么?

- A map. - A map?|一张地图 一张地图?

Where does it lead to?|是去哪儿的地图?

You'll figure it out.|你自己想吧

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频