首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
黑夜传说2:进化 [Underworld: Evolution] 2006 (决战异世界2:进化时代) - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
3
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-19 22:48:12 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2891次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

八个世纪以前,一场鲜为人知的世仇血战 在处于统治地位的吸血鬼与大批叛变的里坎人之间展开

传说中,战争是从不死族的长老 亚历山大·柯文纳斯的两个不死之子开始的

被蝙蝠咬伤的马库斯成为了吸血鬼之父

被恶狼咬伤的威廉成为了第一个、最强壮的狼人

公元1202年

My God. Brother, what have you done?|天哪,兄弟,你都做了些什么啊?

Yet again we arrive to witness this monster's aftermath.|我们又一次目睹了这个野兽的暴行

I will not tolerate this any longer, Marcus.|我不能再这样忍受下去了,马库斯

Your brother must be stopped.|必须阻止你的兄弟

It ends tonight.|从今晚开始

We must move quickly, before they turn.|在他们变身之前,我们得快点行动

Is he still here?|他仍在这儿吗?

Yes.|是的

Viktor, he must not be harmed.|维克多,我们不能伤害他

I gave you my word, did I not?|我不是答应过你了吗?

But William must be controlled.|但威廉必须被控制住

Burn the bodies.|烧光尸体

Search the outbuildings.|搜索整个区域

Form two groups. You, douse them with fuel...|分成两组,你,给他们浇上油...

Marcus.|马库斯!

Stay with me.|留在我身边

Give me the torch.|给我火把

They're turning!|他们变身了!

They're turning!|他们变身了!

Retreat to the woods.|退到森林里去

I'll stay and fight. You need my help.|我要留下来作战,你需要我的帮助

I need you alive.|我需要你活着

If you die, we all die.|如果你死了,我们全都活不成

Now, go.|立刻走!

Go!|走!

We found him.|找到他了

And?|在哪?

We need more men.|我们需要更多人手

Find Amelia.|去找阿米莉娅

Amelia, we found William.|阿米莉娅,找到威廉了

Surround him!|围住他

Take him down.|抓住

No.|不!

Leave him be.|放开他!

Stop this, you're killing him.|住手,会杀死他的

More!|加大力量

William.|威廉

Marcus!|马库斯

He was not to be harmed.|不能伤害他

Place him in my charge as we agreed|按照我们的约定,把他交给我

or you will pay for your deceit.|否则你会为欺骗而付出代价

And you will learn your place.|你要学会一件事

Your sympathy for this beast is foolish.|你对这头野兽的同情简直是愚蠢透了

Your brother is entirely beyond control.|你兄弟已经完全失控了

It will be done my way.|必须按照我的方法解决

You know well the consequences if you murder me or William.|你很清楚杀死我或是威廉,结果是一样的

If you so much as speak his name again|如果你再提他的名字

you will have chosen that future for him.|我就把他碎尸万段

What is thy will, my lord?|你要怎样处置他,主人?

Lmprisonment for all time.|将他终身囚禁

Far from you.|离你越远越好

For six centuries I was a loyal soldier of the Vampire clan.|六个世纪以来,我一直是吸血鬼家族的忠实斗士

But I was betrayed.|但我遭到背叛

The war was not as it had seemed.|这场战争并不像表面看起来那样

In one night,|一夜之间

the lies that had united our kind had been exposed.|我们联合在一起的谎言被揭穿了

Kraven, our second-in-command|克莱文,是第二个领导者

had formed a secret alliance with Lucian|和卢西恩建立了秘密的联盟

ruler of the Werewolf clan|狼人的领导者

to overthrow Viktor, our leader.|想推翻我们领导人维克多的统治

But Kraven's lust for power and domination had failed.|但克莱文的野心计划,最终以失败而告终

Viktor was not the saviour I had been led to believe.|维克多也并非我想象中的救世主

He had betrayed us all.|他背叛了我的家人

Soon the hunt will be on for his killer.|不久,大家便开始找寻杀死他的凶手

I have but one ally left.|我仅有一个同伴

Michael|迈克尔

the human descendant of Corvinus.|柯文纳斯的人类后裔

Neither Vampire nor Lycan|既非吸血鬼也非狼人

but a hybrid.|而是混血

It's only a matter of time before we're found.|我们被找到是迟早的事

Underworld Evolution|黑夜传说Ⅱ进化

My only hope now is to awaken Marcus|我现在唯一的希望就是唤醒马库斯

our last remaining elder|我们最后的一个长者

and expose the truth|并告知他真相

before Kraven tries to murder him while he's still in hibernation.|我们必须抢在克莱文趁他休眠杀死他之前

Kraven knows he's no match for him awake.|克莱文知道他一旦苏醒,自己就死定了

Perfect.|棒极了

This thing's been dead for weeks.|他已死好几周了

I thought Lycans went back to their human form when they die.|我记得里狼人死后会变成人形

They do.|确实如此

This one's been given a serum to stop regression|但他被注射了防退变的药物

so it can be studied.|以做实验研究

How can you tell?|你怎么知道的?

[标本被注射了850毫升试剂:以防退化]

Not quite your department, I guess.|我认为,这不太像你的专长

I just killed them.|我只杀他们

I didn't pay much attention to their anatomy.|不会去研究他们

How long can we stay here?|我们能呆多久?

Not long.|不久

These safe houses are all linked together on one mainframe|这些房间全都连接在主控网上

with motion sensors revealing which ones are active.|动作传感器会探知哪里有活动

Someone could have picked us up already.|或许我们已经被发现了

There's only about an hour till daylight.|还有一小时天就亮了

Can you even make it back to the mansion before sunrise?|能在天亮前赶回来吗?

Just.|刚刚好

Okay, let's get what we need and go.|好吧,咱们拿上东西就走

No.|不

I'm going alone.|我要一个人去

Open it.|打开

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Marcus?|马库斯?

The blood memories of this wretched creature,|这肮脏的血液中储存的记忆

have shown me that your treachery knows no bounds.|已经告诉我你的无耻背叛

My lord, I can explain.|主人,听我解释

Why would I listen to your lies|我为什么要听你的谎言

when the journey to the truth|探知真相的途径

is so much sweeter?|将是无比的甘甜?

I kept his secrets,|我替他保守秘密

cleaned up the mess.|收拾残局

You'll go before Viktor...|你到维克多面前...

and tell him exactly what I tell you to!|把我对你说的一字不差的告诉他

You just concentrate on your part.|你只要尽好你自己的本份!

Please.|求求你

I can assist you.|我能够协助你

Oh, you already have.|你能做的都已做了

If I can plead my case,|如果能申诉成功

there's a chance you'll be granted sanctuary|你或许会被带到庇护所

Right now, you'll be killed on sight.|现在,你会被当场击毙

I'm not prepared to risk it.|我不会让你冒险的

So what am I supposed to do, sit and wait for you?|那我干嘛,坐在这等你吗?

No, Kraven may still have his men with him.|不,克莱文仍有很多手下

You're not going alone.|你不能自己去

You're not as strong as you might think.|你并没有自己想象得那么强壮

What?|什么?

Michael, you're unique.|迈克尔,你是独一无二的

There's never been a hybrid before.|之前,从未有过混血儿

However ambivalent you might feel about it,|然而,你也会为此而感到矛盾

the truth is your powers could be limitless.|事实上,你的力量是无法估量的

But you depend on blood.|但你必须依靠血液

You need to feed.|血液是你的食物

Without it, you'll be growing weaker,|没有血液,你会逐渐变得虚弱

by the second. Use the time for that.|不需多久,就会验证的

Jesus Christ.|老天!

And what if I don't?|如果我不需要?

What if I can't?|我不依靠血液呢?

Normal food could be lethal.|普通的食物会使你丧命

If you don't anticipate your cravings, you will attack humans.|如果不能控制自己,你会攻击人类

And believe me, you don't want that on your conscience.|相信我,你不会想失去理智的

There really is no going back, Michael.|真的是不能再回头了,迈克尔

I'm sorry.|抱歉

Look, I understand what you did.|我知道你所做的一切

I'm grateful.|我很感激

You saved my life.|你救了我一命

I wasn't ready to die.|对于死亡,我还没有心理准备

I don't know.|我不知道

Everything's changed.|一切都变得太快了

I probably need just a minute to make it all fit in my head.|或许我需要点时间仔细想一想

It's a lot to process all at once.|突然发生的这一切

Look, go.|听着,去吧

I'll be here.|我会在这的等你

You just make sure you come back.|只要保证你能够安全回来

Sir.|长官

The innocent who witnessed...|那些目击者...

they've been silenced?|他们知道些什么吗?

But otherwise unharmed, as ordered.|按您命令,他们什么都不清楚

Show me what you have.|给我看你的情报

Yes, sir.|好的,长官

Two Death Dealers were killed.|两个死亡行者被杀

We found no Lycan bodies.|我们没发现狼人的尸体

Apparently they were using a new kind of ammunition,|很显然,使用了一种新式武器

some sort of UV round.|好像是某种紫外弹

Amelia?|阿米莉娅呢?

No one survived.|没有幸存者

It seems Kraven's men might have been present,|看上去,好像克莱文的手下也在场

but they did nothing to prevent it.|但好像没有去阻止

And Viktor?|维克多呢?

And no trace of Marcus amongst the ashes?|残局里没有马库斯的痕迹吗?

It seems he destroyed his own coven, sir.|他好像毁掉了自己的家

It was never his coven.|那从来就不是他的家

We need to go.|我们得快走

Give me a moment.|让我独自呆会儿

[激活]

There you are.|找到你了!

How you doing?|你好!

Thank you.|谢谢!

迈克尔·柯文纳斯...

[Speaks In Hungarian]

[匈牙利语]

[Speaks In Hungarian]

[匈牙利语]

You've got to get away from me.|离我远一点

[Speaks In Hungarian]

Get away from me!|[匈牙利语]

[Speaks In Hungarian]|快滚开

[匈牙利语]

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

There.|在那!

Get the men up there. Now.|立刻派人过去

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

Get the fuck away from me.|给我他妈的滚开

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

Shit.|该死!

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

[Speaks In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

Michael.|迈克尔

Here. Take it.|来,快喝

No.|不

Michael, you'll die.|迈克尔,你会死的

Shit.|妈的!

Can you move?|你能动吗?

We need to go.|我们必须躲起来

Marcus.|马库斯

I know what you've done, Selene.|我知道你做了些什么,瑟琳娜

Viktor deserved his fate and Kraven was no better.|维克多该死,克莱文也是一样

Kraven has already reaped the rewards of his own misdeeds.|克莱文已得到了应有的下场

And Viktor,|至于维克多

Viktor deserved his fate, many times over.|维克多死多少次都是活该

A terrible business,|一个骇人听闻的交易

the slaying of your family.|他对你家人的残酷杀戮

Yet so much effort was spent to conceal this matter from me.|还费尽心思想对我隐瞒事实

What do you suppose Viktor had to hide?|维克多到底在隐瞒什么呢?

Or perhaps it is you, Selene|或许是你吧,瑟琳娜

as the last of your wretched family|隐藏你这个悲惨家族中的最后一员

who has something to hide.|有什么事情瞒着我

Go!|快走!

什么他妈东西?

是否介意我来开?

Get in.|上车

Dead or alive, you will give me what I want.|无论如何, 我必将得到我想要的东西

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You okay?|你没事吧?

He's a hybrid, isn't he?|他可真是个狗杂种?

Yes.|没错

He wanted this. Why?|他想要这东西,为什么?

I don't know.|我不知道

But we have another problem.|我们还有麻烦

Turn off up here.|从这边过去

Shit.|该死!

All right, get down.|快点,趴下

Keep your foot on the gas, but stay down.|踩住油门,趴下

Hold on.|坚持住

Stay down.|趴着

Come on.|来吧

Give me your hand.|手伸出来

Jesus Christ.|老天!

There's really no need.|不要紧的

I'll be right back.|我马上回来

All right, let me see.|好了,让我看看

See?|瞧?

No need.|没事了

[Speaking In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

[Speaking In Hungarian]|[匈牙利语]

Area secure, sir.|他们不在这里,长官

Sun's setting.|日落了

What's wrong?|怎么了?

The supplies were taken. Used weapons were left behind.|弹药都被拿走了,留下的只有一些武器

The tavern events occurred just before dawn,|他们在日出前离开

so they couldn't have got very far.|所以,他们走不远

Remain airborne for the moment.|继续搜索

I'm sure they'll reappear in good time.|我确信他们会再次出现的

Yes, sir.|好的,长官

I've seen this before, when I was a child.|我小时候见过这个东西

I've held it.|当时我拿在手里

When it was open, like this.|就像这样打开它

How is that possible?|怎么可能?

I don't know.|我也不知道

But I know someone that might.|但有一个人或许知道

Andreas Tanis.|安德里亚斯·泰尼斯

He was the official historian of the covens.|吸血鬼王朝的史学家

He fell from favour after documenting what|他喜欢收录被

Viktor considered malicious lies.|维克多认为的恶毒谎言

Of course, as it turns out, he was probably telling the truth.|现在看来,可能发生过,或许是真的

What happened to him?|他现在怎么样?

He was exiled over 300 years ago.|他三百年前被流放了

300 years?|三百年了?

What makes you think we're gonna find him now?|你怎么肯定我们现在能找到他?

I was the one who exiled him.|他是被我押送流放的

Looks like a monastery.|看起来像是修道院

It used to be. More like a prison now.|以前是,现在是一所监狱

Tanis has been hiding there since Viktor's order.|自维克多下令后,泰尼斯就一直被关在这里

We'll be the first people he's seen in centuries.|我们将是这几世纪以来,第一个造访他的人

That's odd.|奇怪?

What?|怎么?

I don't remember this gate being here before.|我不记得有这扇门

Take this.|拿着这个

[警告:内有猎犬]

Shit.|该死

Go back!|退后!

Gotcha.|抓住了

Fuck.|妈的!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

I knew it was you, Selene.|我就知道是你,瑟琳娜

The stench of Viktor's blood still lingers in your veins.|你的血液仍散发着维克多的腥臭味

Tanis.|泰尼斯

I see your aim hasn't improved.|我看你瞄准的功夫没什么长进

You haven't changed.|你一点都没变

You don't scare me, Selene.|我不怕你,瑟琳娜

Well, we're gonna have to work on that.|看来,我还要继续努力啊

We need to talk.|我们得谈谈

Your exile seems a bit more comfortable than I remember.|你的流放生活比我记忆中好得多

How does a Vampire have Lycan bodyguards?|什么时候吸血鬼开始雇佣狼人当保镖了?

A gift.|他们是礼物

From a most persuasive client.|来自一个很有说服力的客户

Lucian.|卢西恩

Why would Lucian wanna protect you?|为什么卢西恩要保护你?

Because he was trading with them.|因为他们之间有交易

UV rounds.|紫外弹

How long have you been in the business of killing your own kind?|你以残杀自己的族人为交易有多久了?

I've done what's necessary to survive.|我做的一切都是为了生存

My decision was made easy the day your precious Viktor betrayed me.|我决心要安定生活的时候,你敬重的维克多背叛了我

Betrayal was something he did very well.|背叛可是他的专长

Viktor's dead. I killed him.|维克多死了,我杀了他

You?|你?

Kill Viktor?|杀了维克多?

No, I think not.|不,我才不信呢

Oh, unless you've learned the truth.|哦,除非你知道真相的话

Ah...|哦...

So your eyes are finally open.|你终于知道了

Isn't it interesting how the truth is even harder to absorb than light?|隐藏的真相甚至比谎言更难以接受

You know, I tried to stop him, of course.|当然,你要知道,我试图想劝说他

A travesty, committing such a horrible crime.|很滑稽,他犯下了这样的罪行

And then turning you.|竟然瞒过了你

That was too much to take.|他做得太过份了

My protests are why he put me here.|我反对他的做法,所以被关在这里

Careful with that, dear.|小心一点,亲爱的

Makes a terrible bang.|那东西威力很大

Open the blades and they're active.|打开刀片后就会爆炸

Good to know.|太感谢了!

Viktor put you here for a reason,|维克多把你关在这一定有他的理由

but I doubt it was because you had moral qualms.|但是我怀疑是因为你隐瞒了一些事情

What do you know?|你到底知道些什么?

Very little of anything, I'm afraid.|恐怕我什么都不知道

Well,|哦

then, perhaps I'm mistaken and there's no use for you at all.|那是我看走眼了,原来你没有任何利用价值

Marcus was after this. Why?|马库斯想得到这个,为什么?

Some history is based on truth|有些历史是真实的

and others on deception.|而有些确实是谎言

Viktor was not the first of our kind, as you were led to believe.|维克多并不是你们所认为的第一个吸血鬼

He was once human|他以前是个人类

the ruler of these lands.|统治着一部分土地

Marcus|马库斯

he's the one.|他是唯一的

The source.|源头

The first true Vampire.|真正的第一个吸血鬼

So the legend is true.|那传言就是真的了

Toward the end of his ruthless life,|在他奄奄一息的时候

when the next breath meant more to Viktor than silver or gold,|对于维克多而言,生命比黄金、白银还要珍贵

Marcus came|马库斯找到了他

with an offer,|告诉他

a reprieve from sickness and death.|可以永远摆脱疾病和死亡

Immortality.|可以获得永生

And in return, Viktor was to use his army-turned-immortal to help him.|作为回报,维克多必须率领军队来帮助他

To do what?|帮助他什么?

To defeat the very first Werewolves,|控制住第一个狼人

a dangerous and infectious breed|他非常危险,并具有极强的感染力

created by Marcus' own flesh and blood|与马库斯有着同样的血统

His twin brother, William.|他的孪生兄弟,威廉

But these weren't the Lycans we know.|但他和现在的狼人还不一样

Disgusting though your brethren may be,|你的同伴或许很让人厌烦

they at least are evolved.|但至少他们进化了

No, these were raging monsters.|那些狂暴的野兽

Never able to take human form again.|永远不会再变回人形

It was only later generations that learned to channel their rage.|他们的后代学会了如何控制自己的怒火

And William's appetite for destruction and rampage was insatiable.|威廉的狂暴与毁灭是永无休止的

He had to be stopped.|因此,必须阻止他

And so once Viktor's army was turned,|维克多的士兵变成了吸血鬼

the legions of Vampires under his control|他率领大批的吸血鬼

tracked down and destroyed the animals,|追捕和消灭这些野兽

then captured William|还捉住了威廉

and locked him away.|并把他关在了很远的地方

Viktor's prisoner for all time.|永远的被维克多所囚禁

Why let him live?|为什么要让他活着?

For the very same reason that Viktor never conspired against Marcus.|这与维克多从来都维护马库斯原因一样

Fear.|恐惧

He was warned that, should Marcus ever be killed,|有人告诫他,马库斯要是死了

all those in his bloodline would follow him to the grave.|所有的吸血鬼都将会随他而亡

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频