首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 我传我看 | 论坛
哈利·波特与凤凰社 [Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix] 2007 (哈利波特5:凤凰会的密令) - cd2/3
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
10
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-26 15:33:09 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2912次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

- Do you ever stop eating? - What? I'm hungry.|- 你就没有不吃的时候? - 什么?我很饿啊

Harry.|哈利

Can I join you?|我可以坐下来吗?

Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?|对不起,教授 你到底想要试探什么?

I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students...|我只是希望你在对待学生的时候

...you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices.|遵照学校现有的规定

So silly of me, but it sounds...|恕我愚钝

...as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom...|不过听起来似乎你正在置疑 我在我自己的课堂所行使的权利

...Minerva.|米勒娃

Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods.|完全不是,多洛雷斯 只不过是你古旧的教学方法

I am sorry, dear.|很抱歉,亲爱的

But to question my practices is to question the Ministry...|置疑我的教学方法等同于置疑魔法部

...and by extension, the minister himself.|甚至是置疑部长他本人

I am a tolerant woman...|我是一个宽容的女人

...but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty.|可是有一样事情是我所无法容忍的 就是不忠不信

Disloyalty.|不忠不信

Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared.|霍格沃茨存在的问题 比我预先所担心的要严重的多

Cornelius will want to take immediate action.|康奈利将会立即采取行动

[多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇已被任命为 霍格沃茨最高监察官]

What's happened to Dumbledore?|邓布利多怎么了?

Having already revolutionized...|黑魔法防御课的教学

...the teaching of Defense Against the Dark Arts...|进行了革命性的变革

...Dolores Umbridge will, as high inquisitor, have powers...|多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇将代表最高权利

...to address the seriously falling standards at Hogwarts School.|来治理日益衰退的霍格沃茨学校

Just one question, dear.|我只想问一个问题,亲爱的

You've been in this post how long, exactly?|你在这个职位上到底多久了?

You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?|你最先申请的是 黑魔法防御课教师一职?

Yes.|是的

But you were unsuccessful?|不过失败了?

Obviously.|显然

[学习期间不准放音乐] [所有韦斯莱产品立即禁止使用] [要时刻保持衣冠得体和礼貌的举止]

Could you please predict something for me?|你为我预言一下吗?

I'm sorry?|什么?

Move those mouths.|嘴张大些

One teensy little prophecy?|哪怕是一丁点的预言?

Pity.|可惜

No, wait. Wait, no. I think I do see something.|不,不,等等 我想我的确看到了一些...

Yes, I do. Something dark.|对,是黑暗

You are in grave danger.|你正在受到死亡的威胁

Lovely.|好极了

Cho. What's going on?|秋,发生什么事了?

It's Professor Trelawney.|是特里劳妮教授

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Sixteen years I've lived and taught here.|我在这里教了16年

Hogwarts is my home.|霍格沃茨就是我的家

You can't do this.|你不能这么做

Actually, I can.|实际上,我可以

Something you'd like to say?|你有话想说吗?

Oh, there are several things I would like to say.|哦,有些事情我要说

There...|有些...

Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?|麦格教授 能请你将特里劳妮教授护送进去吗?

Sybil, dear. This way.|亲爱的西比尔,这边走

Thank you.|谢谢

Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms...|邓布利多,我想提醒你

...of Educational Decree Number 23, as enacted by the minister...|按照魔法部长执行的教育法令第二十三条

You have the right to dismiss my teachers.|你有权开除我的老师

You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds.|但是你无权驱逐他们

That power remains with the headmaster.|这个权力是属于校长的

For now.|目前为止

Don't you all have studying to do?|你们没功课做了吗?

Professor.|教授

Professor?|教授?

Professor Dumbledore. Professor!|邓布利多教授,教授!

Professor Dumbledore.|邓布利多教授

That foul, evil, old gargoyle.|污秽邪恶的老太婆

We're not learning how to defend ourselves. We're not learning how to pass our OWLs.|我们根本不在学习如何保护自己 也不是学习如何通过“OWLS”考试

She's taking over the entire school.|现在整个学校都在她手上了

Security has been and will remain the Ministry's top priority.|安全问题现在是魔法部的首要任务

Furthermore, we have convincing evidence...|此外 我们已经掌握到有力证据

...that these disappearances are the work...|这些失踪事件是由臭名昭著的

...of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black.|杀人惯犯小天狼星·布莱克所作

Harry.|哈利

Sirius.|小天狼星

- What are you doing here? - Answering your letter.|- 你在这儿干嘛? - 回复你的信啊

You said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing?|你说你很担心乌姆里奇 她在做什么?

Training you to kill half-breeds?|训练你猎杀杂种?

- She's not letting us use magic at all. - Well, I'm not surprised.|- 她不让我们学习任何魔法 - 我一点也不感到惊讶

The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat.|最新的情报是 福吉不想让你们接受战斗训练

Combat?|战斗?

What does he think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?|他什么意思? 以为我们在建立“巫师军团”?

That's exactly what he thinks.|这正是他的想法

That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry.|邓布利多正私下建立军团,以对抗魔法部

He's becoming more paranoid by the minute.|他的妄想症越发严重了

The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Harry...|其他人不会告诉你这个,哈利

...but things aren't going at all well with the Order.|但是凤凰社里的事情不太妙

Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn...|福吉正在封锁消息

...and these disappearances are just how it started before.|之前的每次 也都是从失踪事件开始的

Voldemort is on the move.|伏地魔已经开始行动了

Well, what can we do?|我们该怎么办?

Someone's coming.|有人来了

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.|很抱歉我帮不了你太多

But for now, at least, it looks like you're on your own.|不过至少 现在看来你得孤军奋战了

He really is out there, isn't he?|他就在外面,对不对?

We've got to be able to defend ourselves.|我们一定要学会保护自己

And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.|如果乌姆里奇不肯教我们 我们就得找个愿意教的

Harry.|哈利

This is mad. Who'd wanna be taught by me?|这简直是发疯,谁会让我教啊?

I'm a nutter, remember?|我是个疯子,记得吗?

Look on the bright side: You can't be any worse than old toad face.|乐观点,你总不至于比那老巫婆还差劲

- Thanks, Ron. - I'm here for you, mate.|- 谢谢你,罗恩 - 我会坚决支持你,伙计

Who's supposed to be meeting us, then?|都有谁来?

Just a couple of people.|只有几个人

Lovely spot.|这地方不错

Thought it would be safer off the beaten track.|总比暴露行踪安全些

Matey, come back here.|美蒂,回来

Hi.|嗨

So you all know why we're here.|你们都知道我们为什么在这儿

We need a teacher.|我们需要一个老师

A proper teacher.|一个真正意义上的老师

One who's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts.|这个人需要具有对抗黑魔法的经验

- Why? - Why?|- 为什么? - 为什么?

Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot.|因为神秘人又回来了,你个笨蛋

- So he says. - So Dumbledore says.|- 因为他这么说 - 邓布利多也这么说

So Dumbledore says because he says.|邓布利多这么说是因为他这么说

The point is, where's the proof?|问题是,证据在哪?

If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed...|哈利可以告诉我们 究竟迪戈里是怎么死的

I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now.|我不想再多谈塞德里克 如果你们是为了这个而来,请出去

Come on, Hermione. They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak.|我们走吧,赫敏 他们来这儿是因为觉得我是个疯子

Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?|你真的会守护神魔咒吗?

Yes.|是的

I've seen it.|我见过

Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that.|天哪,哈利 我不知道你会这个呢

And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office.|他还在邓布利多的办公室里 用剑杀死了蛇怪呢

It's true.|这是真的

Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once.|三年级时,他独自跟几百个摄魂怪斗过

Last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh.|去年,他的确在电光石火之间 跟神秘人交战过

Wait.|等下

Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that...|你们这样说听起来真的很不错

...but the truth is, most of that was just luck.|可事实是,多数情况我都是靠运气而已

I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help.|半数时候我都手足无措 而且总有贵人相助

- He's just being modest. - No, Hermione, I'm not.|- 他是自谦 - 不,赫敏,我不是自谦

Facing this stuff in real life is not like school.|在现实生活中面对这些鬼怪 跟在学校里学习完全不一样

In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow.|在学校,如果你做错了 你可以明天重来一遍

But out there...|可是现实中

...when you're a second away from being murdered...|当死亡近在咫尺的时候

...or watching a friend die right before your eyes...|或者眼睁睁的看着你朋友被杀害

You don't know what that's like.|你们不了解那种感觉

You're right, Harry, we don't.|你说得对,哈利,我们不明白

That's why we need your help.|所以我们需要你的帮助

Because if we're going to have any chance at beating...|因为也许总有一天 我们得面对

...Voldemort...|伏地魔

He's really back.|他真的回来了

Right. First we need to find a place to practice... ...where Umbridge won't find out.|对,首先我们得找个乌姆里奇 找不到的地方练习魔法

- The Shrieking Shack. - It's too small.|- 尖叫棚屋 - 那里太小

- Forbidden Forest? - Not bloody likely.|- 禁林呢? - 不可能

Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?|哈利,如果乌姆里奇发现了怎么办?

Who cares?|管她呢!

I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?|我是说,这个很刺激,违反校规

Who are you and what have you done with Hermione?|你是谁?你把赫敏怎么了?

Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today.|无论如何,今天有件好事值得一提

What's that?|是什么?

Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?|秋的视线一直跟着你转,不是吗?

Right. Over the next few days, we should each come up...|好吧,接下来的几天

...with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice.|我们分头找可以用来练习的场地

We've got to make sure, wherever it is, there's no chance she can find us.|最重要的是确保她找不到

Will do, Harry.|会找到的,哈利

All student organizations are henceforth disbanded.|所有学生组织立即解散

Any student in noncompliance will be expelled.|违令者,开除

Watch where you're going, Longbottom.|哪里去,隆巴顿?

You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement.|你成功了,纳威 你找到了“有求必应屋”

The what?|什么?

It's also known as the Come and Go Room.|这房间时有时无

The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it.|但只出现在真正有需要的人面前

And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs.|而且根据需要准备齐全

So say you really needed the toilet...|比方说我需要厕所

Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea.|可爱的罗恩 不错,基本就是这样

It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back.|绝好的主意 就好像霍格沃茨要我们反击

Expelliarmus.|除你武器

I'm hopeless.|我没指望了

You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus.|你只是甩棒太狠,这样试试 除你武器

You will please copy the approved text four times...|你们要抄写核准的课文四遍

...to ensure maximum retention.|以确保注意力集中

- There will be no need to talk. - No need to think's more like it.|- 你们不必讲话 - 其实是不必思考吧

- Expelliarmus. - Wands away.|- 除你武器 - 放下魔杖

Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal.|昏倒术是你武器库里最有用的武器

It's a wizard's bread and butter, really.|是魔法师们最常用的魔法

So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot.|来吧,奈吉尔,尽你全力试试

Stupefy!|昏昏倒地!

Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done.|很好,不错 奈吉尔,做得好

Don't worry. I'll go easy on you.|别担心,我们放点水

Thanks, Ronald.|谢谢,罗恩

- Come on, Ron. - Come on, Ron.|- 加油,罗恩 - 加油,罗恩

- You can do it. - Come on, Ron.|- 你能做到 - 加油,罗恩

- One Sickle. - You're on.|- 一颗包得病糖果 - 跟你赌了

Stupefy.|昏昏倒地

- Thank you. - Shut up.|- 谢谢 - 闭嘴

I let her do that. It's good manners, isn't it?|是我让她的,要有礼貌,不是吗?

It was completely intentional.|完全是有意的

[第82条学规:全体学生必须 接受非法行为嫌疑的讯问]

Up you come. Would you like a cup of tea?|你上来 想来杯茶吗?

Now, focus on a fixed point and try again.|现在注意力集中一点 再试一次

Expelliarmus.|除你武器

Very good. Keep your concentration.|很好,保持注意力

Great.|很好

A little higher.|再高一点

I'm okay. I'm okay.|我还好,我没事

- Stupefy. - Stupefy.|- 昏昏倒地 - 昏昏倒地

Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit...|有志于进入审判班学习的 作为额外奖励

...may sign up in the high inquisitor's office.|可以与高级检查官办公室签约

Diminuendo.|缩小咒

Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more:|努力学习很重要 有些事情更重要

Believing in yourself.|那就是:相信你自己

- Expelliarmus. - Levicorpus. Got it.|- 除你武器 - 倒挂金钟,成功了

Think of it this way.|相信你自己

Every great wizard in history has started out...|所有历史上伟大的魔法师

...as nothing more than what we are now: Students.|起步时并不比我们强,都是学生

If they can do it, why not us?|如果他们能做到,为什么我们不能?

- Stupefy. - Expelliarmus.|- 昏昏倒地 - 除你武器

Expelliarmus.|除你武器

Expelliarmus.|除你武器

Reducto.|粉身碎骨

- Expelliarmus. - Expelliarmus.|- 除你武器 - 除你武器

Expelliarmus.|除你武器

Expelliarmus.|除你武器

Fantastic, Neville. Well done, man.|完美,纳威 做得好

So that's it for this lesson.|课程要告一段落了

Now, we're not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays.|我们假期后再见

So just keep practicing on your own as best you can.|所以尽你们所能练习

And well done, everyone. Great, great work.|大家做得非常好 出色,非常非常出色

Well done, mate.|做得好,伙计

Thanks.|谢谢

See you after Christmas.|圣诞节后见

See you in the Common Room, Harry.|大厅见,哈利

- Thanks a lot, Harry. - No worries.|- 多谢了,哈利 - 别担心

- Thank you so much. - Not at all. Merry Christmas.|- 太感谢了 - 不客气,圣诞快乐

- Thank you, Harry. - Thank you. Merry Christmas.|- 谢谢,哈利 - 谢谢,圣诞快乐

- Merry Christmas. - Have a good Christmas.|- 圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐

- Have a great Christmas, Luna. - We've been thinking.|- 圣诞快乐,露娜 - 我们在想

We could always slip Umbridge some Puking Pastilles.|我们可以给乌姆里奇的 点心里来点呕吐片

Or Fever Fudge. They give you massive, pus-filled boils...|或者是发烧的福吉 他们让你受那么多苦...

Sounds great, guys. Would you excuse me?|听来不错,伙计们 能借过吗?

Are you all right? I heard Umbridge gave you a rough time the other day.|你还好吗? 我听说乌姆里奇对你很严苛

Yeah. I'm okay.|我很好

Anyway, it's worth it.|不管怎样,值得

It's just, learning all this...|只是,只是学着这些

...makes me wonder whether, if he'd known it...|让我想起,不知道他是否知道

Cedric did know this stuff.|塞德里克,塞德里克知道这些的

He was really good.|他非常厉害

It's just, Voldemort was better.|只是伏地魔更厉害一点

You're a really good teacher, Harry.|你真是个好老师,哈利

I've never been able to stun anything before.|我以前从来没有 击倒过任何东西

Mistletoe.|槲寄生(情人草)

Probably full of Nargles, though.|这可能也是蝻钩干的吧

What are Nargles?|蝻钩是什么?

No idea.|不知道

Well, how was it?|感觉如何?

Wet.|湿乎乎

I mean, she was sort of crying.|我的意思是她好像在哭

That bad at it, are you?|你水平不是那么差吧

I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory.|哈利的吻肯定是很令人满意的

Cho spends half her time crying these days.|只不过是因为她这些日子经常哭

You'd think a bit of snogging would cheer her up.|亲亲她能让她高兴起来?

Don't you understand how she must be feeling?|你得明白她心里的感受

Well, obviously she's feeling sad about Cedric...|显然,她为塞德里克难过

...and confused about liking Harry and guilty about kissing him...|迷茫于对哈利的爱 又因为吻了哈利而内疚

...conflicted because Umbridge might sack her mum from the Ministry...|两种想法并存而矛盾冲突 害怕别人对她的看法

...and frightened of failing her OWLs because she's worrying about everything.|她又因为自己心事太多 害怕自己的OWLS考试可能会通不过

One person couldn't feel all that. They'd explode.|一个人有那么多感情会爆炸的

Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon...|就因为你的情感 能力跟茶勺差不多?

Harry.|哈利

Voldemort may be after something.|伏地魔可能在搜寻什么

Something he didn't have last time.|他上次没有拿到的东西

Harry.|哈利

Harry.|哈利!

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

In the dream, were you standing next to the victim...|在梦里,你是否站在受害者身边?

...or looking down at the scene?|还是俯视着现场?

Neither. It was like I...|都不是……就好象是

Will you please just tell me what's happening?|教授,请告诉我是怎么了

Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight.|埃弗拉,阿瑟今晚当班

Make sure he's found by the right people.|快去找人救他

- Sir. - Phineas.|- 先生! - 菲尼亚斯

You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place.|你要去格里莫广场的画像

Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured...|告诉他们阿瑟·韦斯莱严重受伤

...and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey.|孩子们很快会通过门钥匙过去

They've got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he'll make it.|他们找到了他 他差一点就完了,不过会好起来的

What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it.|还有,黑魔头没拿到东西

Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to...|哦,太好了,下面我们要…

Look at me!|看着我!

What's happening to me?|我是怎么了

You wished to see me, headmaster?|你要见我,校长大人?

Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning.|西弗勒斯,恐怕我们不能等了 连天亮不能等

Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable.|否则我们就危险了

It appears there's a connection...|看来黑魔头的意识

...between the Dark Lord's mind and your own.|跟你的是连在一起的

Whether he is, as yet, aware of this connection is, for the moment, unclear.|不过他是否了解这种联系 还是未定之数

Pray he remains ignorant.|希望他还没有发觉

You mean, if he knows about it, then...|你是说,如果他知道的话

...he'll be able to read my mind? - Read it, control it...|- 他可以读取我的心灵? - 读取、控制

...unhinge it.|误导

In the past, it was often the Dark Lord's pleasure...|黑魔头过去很喜欢

...to invade the minds of his victims...|侵入受害者的心灵

...creating visions designed to torture them into madness.|炮制幻觉来折磨他们 把他们逼疯

Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony...|直到榨干他们最后一丝痛苦

...only when he had them literally begging for death, would he finally...|让他们苦求一死

...kill them.|然后才杀了他们

Used properly, the power of Occlumency...|如果使用得当,锁心术

...will help shield you from access or influence.|可令你的心不受窥探或操控

In these lessons, I will attempt to penetrate your mind.|在课程里 我将要试图渗透你的心灵

You will attempt to resist.|你要尝试抵抗

Prepare yourself.|准备好!

Legilimens.|摄神取念!

Concentrate, Potter. Focus.|集中精力,波特,集中精力

Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas.|圣诞快乐

Here we go.|来了

Daddy's back.|爸爸回家了

Sit down, everybody, sit down. That's it. Now, presents.|坐下,大家坐下 现在发礼物

- And a nice big box for Ron. - Big box for you. And...|- 给罗恩的礼物 - 给你一个大家伙

Fred and George. Come on, open up.|哦,拿着吧

- I want to see your faces. - Yes.|- 打开吧,我要看看你们的表情 - 好的

- Try it on. - Thanks, Mum. It's perfect.|- 穿上试试 - 谢谢妈妈

- Just what he wanted, actually. - Yeah. Right. Thanks, Mum.|- 哦!完美!就是他想要的 - 呵呵,是的,谢谢妈妈

Come on, then, everybody. Let's clear this away.|大家过来这边

Oh, Harry, Harry.|哦,哈利,哈利

There you are.|你来了

- Happy Christmas. - Thank you.|- 圣诞快乐 - 谢谢

- Lovely to have you with us. - Thank you.|- 欢迎加入我们 - 谢谢

Now, Daddy. Pass that to Daddy.|给爸爸的,传给爸爸

- Thank you. - Has everybody got?|- 谢谢 - 大家都拿到了吗?

Fred? George?|弗雷德?乔治?

- Hermione. - A Christmas toast.|- 来吧 - 为圣诞干杯

To Mr. Harry Potter...|致哈利·波特先生

...without whom I would not be here.|没有他,我今天也不能在这里

- Harry. - Harry.|- 哈利 - 哈利

Harry.|哈利

That is delicious. I shall be needing some more of that.|噢,那个很好吃 给我再来点

Daddy, don't forget last Christmas.|爸爸,少吃点 别像上个圣诞节那样

I can't understand why you don't want to wear it, Ronald.|我不明白你为什么不愿穿

I look like a bloody idiot, that's why.|我穿了会像个傻子

No more than usual, Ron.|不会的

I don't know why...|我不知道为什么

Nasty brat, standing there as bold as brass.|肮脏的英国人厚颜地站在那里

Harry Potter, the boy who stopped the Dark Lord.|哈利·波特 阻止了黑魔头的男孩

Friend of Mudbloods and blood-traitors alike.|泥巴种跟叛种者的朋友

- Lf my poor mistress only knew... - Kreacher!|- 如果我可怜的小姐…… - 克利切!

That's enough of your bile. Away with you!|你说的够多了 走开!

Of course, master.|当然,主人

Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black.|精灵活着就是为布莱克家族服务的

Sorry about that.|非常抱歉

He never was very pleasant, even when I was a boy.|他从来就不让人舒服 我小时就是这样

Not to me, anyway.|至少不会让我舒服

What, you grew up here?|怎么,你,你在这里长大

This is my parents' house.|这是我父母的房子

I offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters for the Order.|我把它捐给邓布利多 作为凤凰社的总部

About the only useful thing I've been able to do.|我只能做到这样了

This is the Black family tree.|这是布莱克家族的家谱

My deranged cousin.|我精神错乱的堂姐(贝拉特克里斯)

I hated the lot of them.|我恨他们很多人

My parents with their pure-blood mania.|我的父母对血统的纯正性很狂热

My mother did that after I ran away.|我出走以后我妈妈干的

Charming woman.|厉害的女人吧?

I was 16.|我那时16岁

Where did you go?|你去了哪里?

Round your dad's.|去你父亲那里

I was always welcome at the Potters'.|我总是在跟波特家的人工作

I see him so much in you, Harry.|我经常在你身上看到你父亲的影子,哈利

You are so very much alike.|你跟你父亲非常像

I'm not so sure.|我不敢确定

Sirius, when I was...|小天狼星,当我…

When I saw Mr. Weasley attacked, I wasn't just watching.|当我看到韦斯莱先生遇袭时 我不只是看到了

I was the snake.|我就是那条蛇

And afterwards, in Dumbledore's office...|后来在邓布利多的办公室

...there was a moment when I wanted to...|有那么一刹那,我想要,想要…

This connection between me and Voldemort.|我跟伏地魔之间的联系

What if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him?|不管原因如何 我变得像他了

I just feel so angry all the time.|我时常感到愤怒

And what if, after everything that I've been through...|而且…… 我经历了这么多事情

...something's gone wrong inside me? What if I'm becoming bad?|要是我内心出了岔子,怎么办? 要是我变坏了,怎么办?

I want you to listen to me very carefully, Harry.|认真听我说,哈利

You're not a bad person.|你不是一个坏人

You're a very good person who bad things have happened to.|你是一个好人 只是遭遇了不幸而已

You understand?|你明白吗?

Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters.|世界不是分为好人和坏人

We've all got both light and dark inside of us.|每个人内心都有光明和黑暗

What matters is the part we choose to act on.|真正重要的是我们如何选择

That's who we really are.|知道我们究竟是什么人

Harry, time to go.|哈利,该走了

When all this is over, we'll be a proper family.|等这一切结束 我们会成为一家人

You'll see.|到时候你就知道 我是不是正确的了

Come on.|去吧

Really?|真的?

Harry. Harry.|哈利!哈利!

Hagrid's back.|海格回来了

I'm sorry.|对不起

I will say this one last time.|我说最后一次

I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been.|我命令你告诉我 你去了那里

I told you. I've been away for me health.|我告诉过你了 我是因为健康理由离开

- Your health? - Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know.|- 你的健康? - 是,一点新鲜空气,你知道的

Oh, yes. As gamekeeper, fresh air must be difficult to come by.|哦,是啊,作为护林人 很难得到新鲜空气

If I were you, I shouldn't get too used to being back.|如果我是你,我就不会想着回来了

In fact, I mightn't bother unpacking at all.|可能连收拾都不需要

This is top-secret, right?|这是最高机密,对吧

Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants.|邓布利多派我去跟巨人接触

Giants?|巨人?

You found them?|你找到他们了?

Well, they're not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest. They're so big, see?|说真的,巨人不是很难找 他们那么大

I tried to convince them to join the cause.|我试图劝说他们加入我们

But I wasn't the only one that was trying to win them over.|但游说的不只是我

- Death Eaters? - Yes.|- 食死徒 - 是的

Trying to persuade them to join You-Know-Who.|试图撺掇他们加入神秘人

- Did they? - I gave them Dumbledore's message.|- 他们同意了? - 我给了他们邓布利多的口信

Suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them. I suppose.|想让他们之中能有人记得 邓布利多一直很善待他们

And they did this to you?|他们就是这样回答你的?

Not exactly, no.|不完全对

Oh, go on, you have it, then, you dozy dog.|啊,好吧好吧,给你 你个馋嘴的狗

It's changing out there.|外面正在发生变化

Just like last time.|就像上次一样

There's a storm coming, Harry.|风暴要来了,哈利

We'd all best be ready when she does.|等它来时我们最好做好准备

We have confirmed that 10 high-security prisoners...|我们已经证实

...in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape.|[大脱狱,阿兹卡班受损] 昨天晚上有十名重犯逃脱

And of course, the Muggle prime minister has been alerted to the danger.|[风暴来临] 魔法部长对此种危险深感警觉

We strongly suspect...|[魔法部惹怒半人马] 我们强烈地怀疑

...that the breakout was engineered...|此次越狱

...by a man with personal experience in escaping from Azkaban...|是由有从阿兹卡班 逃脱经验的人主持

...notorious mass murderer Sirius Black...|[小天狼星 布莱克被通缉] 即小天狼星·布莱克

...cousin of escapee Bellatrix Lestrange.|逃脱的囚犯包括 贝拉特克里斯

Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen.|邓布利多警告过他们

He's gonna get us all killed just because he can't face the truth.|他们不肯接受事实 会害的我们都送命的

Harry.|哈利!

I wanted to apologize.|我想要道歉

Now even me mum says the Prophet's version of things don't add up.|现在连我老妈都说 预言家日报的预言不再可信了

So, what I'm really trying to say is that I believe you.|我其实想说的是 我相信你

Neville?|纳威?

Fourteen years ago...|14年前

...a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange...|一个叫贝拉特里克斯 莱斯特兰奇的食死徒

...used a Cruciatus Curse on my parents.|在我父母身上用了钻心咒

She tortured them for information...|她想尽办法折磨他们 想获得信息

...but they never gave in.|但他们从未屈服

I'm quite proud to be their son.|我为是他们的儿子感到骄傲

But I'm not sure I'm ready for everyone to know just yet.|但是我不确定 我有没有准备好让别人知道这个

We're gonna make them proud, Neville. That's a promise.|我们会让他们骄傲的,我保证

Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember.|把它变成强大的记忆 最使你开心的事情

Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus.|让它充满你 试试看,西莫

George, your turn now.|乔治,该你了

Expecto Patronum.|守护神咒!

A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce...|完整的守护神是最难做的

...but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents.|但不完整的也可以 有效对付很多敌人

Wow, that was really good.|哇哦,不错

Fantastic, Ginny.|很棒啊!金妮

Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused.|记住,守护神只有 在你专心致志时才有用

So focus, Luna.|专心,露娜

Think of the happiest thing you can.|想你最开心的事情

Expecto Patronum.|守护神咒!

- I'm trying. - I know. It's good.|- 我在试 - 嗯,别着急,再试试

This is really advanced stuff, guys. You're doing so well.|这个真的是很高深的魔法 你们都做的很棒

Expecto Patronum.|守护神咒!

I'll make short work of this.|我来一次搞定

Bombarda Maxima.|强力爆破咒

Get them.|把他们给我抓起来

Been watching them for weeks.|我用了数周

And see, "Dumbledore's Army"...|搜寻邓布利多的军队

...proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius.|康奈利,这证明了我 一开始就告诉你的事情

All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who...|你对神秘人的恐惧从不是真的

...never fooled us for a minute.|从来也没有骗到过我们

We saw your lies for what they were:|我们看穿了你的谎言

A smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry.|不过是你阴谋控制魔法部的烟雾而已

Naturally.|显然的事情

No, professor. He had nothing to do with it. It was me.|不,教授,这事跟他无关,都是我做的

Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me, but as has been pointed out...|哈利你试图掩护我 这是很高尚的

...the parchment clearly says "Dumbledore's Army," not "Potter's."|但正如部长所言,明明是邓布利多的军队 而不是波特的军队

I instructed Harry to form this organization.|我指示哈利成立该组织

And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities.|我,只有我要为此负责

Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet.|向预言家日报发出消息

If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition.|如果我们快点的话 还能赶上晨版

Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore...|多利士、沙克尔 你们带邓布利多

...to Azkaban...|去阿兹卡班

...to await trial for conspiracy and sedition.|准备以阴谋和教唆罪受审

I thought we might hit this little snag.|啊,我想过这个问题

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I'm going to...|你好像以为我会

What was the phrase?|怎么说来着

- Come quietly.|束手就擒

Well, I can tell you this:|我可以告诉你

I have no intention of going to Azkaban.|我没打算去阿兹卡班

Enough of this.|够了!

Take him.|抓住他!

Well, you may not like him, minister...|你可能不喜欢他,部长大人

...but you can't deny...|但是你不能否认

...Dumbledore has got style.|邓布利多很厉害

[多洛雷斯·珍妮·乌姆里奇取代 邓布利多成为霍格沃茨校长]

Boys and girls are not permitted to be within eight inches of each other.|男生和女生不得 互相接近至8英寸以内

Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit...|加入审讯小组的学生

Students will be submitted to questioning about suspected illicit activities.|将会针对所有违反纪律的行为进行询问

Any student in noncompliance will be expelled.|不服从的学生将会立刻被开除

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Harry.|哈利!

You did everything you could. No one could win against that old hag.|你尽力了 但是那个老巫婆实在是太厉害了

Even Dumbledore didn't see this coming.|就算邓布利多也没预见到

Harry, if it's anyone's fault, it's ours.|哈利,如果说这是谁的错的话 那也应该是我们的错

Yeah, we talked you into it.|是啊,我们拉你下水的

Yeah, but I agreed.|但我同意了

I tried so hard to help, and all it's done is make things worse.|我很努力想要帮忙 但总是把事情弄的更糟

Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore.|现在也没所谓了

Because I don't want to play anymore. All it does is make you care too much.|我不想再继续下去了 越继续下去,我就关心的越深

And the more you care, the more you have to lose.|关心的越深 则失去的越多

- So maybe it's just better to... - To what?|- 也许我该… - 该怎么样?

To go it alone.|单干

Hagrid.|海格

Any idea where he's taking us?|他要带我们到哪里去啊?

Hagrid, why can't you just tell us?|海格,为什么你不能 直接告诉我们

I've never seen the centaurs so riled.|我从没见半人马们如此狂暴

And they're dangerous at the best of times.|不要靠近他们,他们现在很危险

The Ministry restricts their territory much more...|魔法部大大限制了他们的领地

...they'll have a full uprising on their hands.|他们很快要有暴动了

Hagrid, what's going on?|海格,到底怎么回事?

I'm sorry to be so mysterious, you three.|真抱歉我这么神秘,三位

I wouldn't be bothering you at all with it, but with Dumbledore gone...|我本来不想麻烦你们 可是邓布利多离开了

...l'll likely be getting the sack any day now.|看样子我也快要滚蛋了

And I just couldn't leave without telling someone about him.|我在走之前必须要告诉别人

Grawpy.|格洛普

Down here, you great buffoon.|在这边,大傻瓜

Grawpy.|格洛普

Brought you some company.|我给你带了几个朋友来

I couldn't just leave him, because...|我不能就这么离开他,因为

Because he's my brother.|因为他是我兄弟

Blimey.|啊?

Well, half brother, really.|其实是同母异父兄弟

He's completely harmless, just like I said. Little high-spirited, is all.|他很友善的,正如我说的一样 不过他还在学习

- Grawpy, that is not polite. - Hagrid, do something.|- 格洛普,礼貌点 - 海格,快想点办法啊

We talked about this. You do not grab, do you?|我们说过这个的 你不抓人的,对吧

That's your new friend, Hermione.|他们是你的朋友,格洛普!

Grawpy.|格洛普!

Grawp.|格洛普!

Put me down.|把我放下

Now.|马上!

You all right?|你还好吧?

Fine.|没事

Just needs a firm hand, is all.|就是要坚定一点

I think you've got an admirer.|你好像有个崇拜者了

You just stay away from her, all right?|你不要靠近她,好吧

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频