首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
哈利·波特与凤凰社 [Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix] 2007 (哈利波特5:凤凰会的密令) - cd1/3

评论
10
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-26 15:33:09 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:4388次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

片名:《哈利·波特与凤凰社》

I don't know about you, it's just too hot today, isn't it?|不知道你怎么看 不过今天确实太热了,不是吗?

And it's going to get even worse. Temperatures up in the mid-30s Celsius...|而且还有更热的趋势 未来几天气温将达到摄氏30度以上

...that's the mid-90s Fahrenheit, tomorrow, maybe even hitting 100.|也就是华氏90度以上 明天甚至可能达到华氏100度

So, please, remember to cover up and stay cool...|所以,请记得找个凉快的地方

...with the hottest hits on your FM dial.|收听FM调频广播的最热门评论

Come on, guys, time to go home.|来吧,孩子,该回家了

Come on, love, off you get.|快,亲爱的,快起来

- Do we have to? - Yes, we do.|- 一定要吗? - 当然

I'll make you your favorite dinner to compensate.|我会准备你最爱吃的晚餐来补偿的

He squealed like a pig, didn't he?|他叫起来就像头猪,不是吗?

Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D. Did you see his face?|是啊,打得太有形了,大迪 你看到他的脸了吗?

Hey, Big D.|喂!大迪

Beat up another 10-year-old?|又在欺负10岁小孩了?

- This one deserved it. - Yeah.|- 他活该 - 没错

- Five against one, very brave. - Well, you're one to talk.|- 五对一,你可真勇敢 - 这话轮不到你说

Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my pillow.|每晚睡着了还在嘀咕 起码我不会被自己的枕头吓倒

"Don't kill Cedric."|“别杀塞德里克”

Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?|塞德里克是谁?你男朋友?

- Shut up. - "He's going to kill me, Mum."|- 住口 -“他要杀我,妈妈!”

Where is your mum?|你妈呢?

Where is your mum, Potter?|你妈在哪里啊,波特?

She dead?|死了?

Is she dead?|死了吧?

Is she a dead Pott...?|是死了吧,波...?

- Dudley. - Dudley, let's go.|- 达力 - 达力,我们走

- What's going on? - What are you doing?|- 发生什么事了? - 你在做什么?

- I'm not doing anything. - We're getting out of here, Dudley.|- 我什么也没做 - 我们走吧,达力

Come on, Dudley, hurry up.|来吧,达力,快点

Dudley, run.|达力,快跑

Expecto Patronum.|呼神护卫

Mrs. Figg.|费格太太

Don't put away your wand, Harry.|别把魔杖收起来,哈利

They might come back.|他们可能还会回来

Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next?|摄魂怪出现在小文金镇 接下来会是什么?

- Whole world's gone topsy-turvy. - I don't understand. How do you know...?|- 整个世界都乱七八糟的 - 我不明白,你怎么知道...?

Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you.|邓布利多叫我看着你

Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore?|邓布利多? 你认识邓布利多?

After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year...|去年可怜的迪戈里被神秘人杀死后

...did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own?|你以为他还会让你一个人到处晃?

Good Lord, boy. They told me you were intelligent.|天啊,哈利 他们告诉我你很聪明的

Now, get inside and stay there.|从现在起,到里面去 呆在那!

Expect someone will be in touch soon. Whatever happens, don't leave the house.|很快就会有人联系你的 不管发生什么事,别出来

It is hot. That's right, hot everywhere.|是很热,没错,到处都很热

There's sweat. There's stifling.|简直就是汗流浃背,太闷了

Diddykins?|小达?

Is that you?|是你吗?

Duddy. Vernon, come quick.|达力!弗农,快过来!

We're going to have to take him to a hospital.|我们得带他去医院

Who did this to you, boy?|是谁做的,孩子?

Happy, are we, now?|你现在高兴了吧?

You've finally done it. You've finally driven him loopy.|你总算如愿以偿了 你总算是把他给弄傻了

Vernon, don't say that.|弗农,别说了

Well, just look at him, Petunia. Our boy has gone yumpy.|你看看这孩子,佩妮 我们的孩子傻了

I've reached my limit, do you hear?|我已经忍无可忍了,听到了吗?

This is the last I'm gonna take of you and your nonsense.|这是我最后一次容忍你这种行为

- Dear Mr. Potter. - What?|- 亲爱的波特先生 - 什么?

The Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening...|魔法部得到消息 在今晚的6点23分

...you performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle.|你曾在一位麻瓜面前 使用了守护神魔咒

As a clear violation...|此行为违反了...

...of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery...|禁止未成年巫师使用魔法条例

...you are hereby expelled...|因此,你已被驱逐出...

...from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.|霍格沃茨魔法学院

Hoping you are well, Mafalda Hopkirk.|愿一切安好,马法尔达·霍普柯克

Justice.|天理啊

He's not very well.|他有些不舒服

Sorry, Hedwig.|对不起,海德薇

Very clean, these Muggles.|这些人还真爱干净

- Tonks, for God's sake. - Unnatural.|- 唐克斯,拜托 - 太不自然了

Professor Moody.|穆迪教授

- What are you doing here? - Rescuing you, of course.|- 你来这里做什么? - 当然是来救你

But where are we going? The letter said I've been expelled.|我们能去哪儿? 那封信说我已经被退学了

You haven't been. Not yet. Kingsley, you take point.|不,目前还没有 金斯莱,你挑点重点说

But the letter said...|但信上说...

Dumbledore persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsion...|邓布利多说服了魔法部的人 等开个正式的听证会后...

...pending a formal hearing. - A hearing?|- 才决定是否让你退学 - 听证会?

Don't worry. We'll explain everything when we get back to headquarters.|别担心,我们到了总部再解释给你听

Not here, Nymphadora.|别在这里说,尼法朵拉

Don't call me Nymphadora.|不要叫我尼法朵拉

Stay in formation, everyone. Don't break ranks if one of us is killed.|大家一定得保持队形 即使有人被杀了也别掉队

Come on, you, around the corner.|快点,你,在拐角的

Come on.|快

In you go, son.|进去,孩子

There've been no sightings.|那里没有任何证人

No deaths. No proof.|没有死亡,没有证据

He almost killed Harry. If that isn't proof enough...|他差点儿就杀了哈利 如果证据不够充分...

Yes, but guarding you-know-what is the most important...|是的,但是保护那个最重要的是...

We must trust Dumbledore on this.|我们得相信邓布利多

Was he able to protect Harry last year? Well, tonight I say it's time to take action.|他去年保护哈利了吗? 嗯,我认为今晚就该采取行动了

Cornelius Fudge is a politician first and a wizard second.|康奈利·福吉首先是个政治家 其次才能算个巫师

- His instinct would be to ignore it... - Keep your voices down.|- 他的本能会忽略掉... - 拜托,声音小点

He's getting stronger and stronger by the minute. We have to act now.|他变得越来越强大了 我们得赶快行动

- Harry. - Mrs. Weasley.|- 哈利 - 韦斯莱太太

Heavens, you're all right.|谢天谢地,你没事

Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting's finished.|瘦了点 但晚餐恐怕得等开完会才能吃

Nope. No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left.|不,现在没时间解释 到楼上去,左边第一扇门

Yeah.|对

Mudblood, werewolves, traitors, thieves.|泥巴种,狼人,叛徒,小偷

If my poor mistress knew the scum they let into her house...|我可怜的女主人 他们都带了什么垃圾到她家里来

...what would she say to old Kreacher?|她会对克利切怎么说?

Oh, the shame.|哦,真是可耻

- Freaks. - There, there, mistress.|- 都是些畸形人 - 到处都是,女主人

Scum of the earth. Not like it was in the days of my fathers.|地球上的垃圾 再也不像父亲他们那段时光了

Kreacher is here.|克利切在这

Oh, Harry.|哦,哈利

Are you all right? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack.|你没事吧? 听他们说你被摄魂怪攻击了

- You must tell us everything. - Let the man breathe, Hermione.|- 你得把一切都告诉我们 - 先让他喘口气吧,赫敏

And this hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous.|还有魔法部的听证会 太不可理喻了

I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you.|我查过资料 他们根本不能让你退学

- It's completely unfair. - Yeah.|- 这太不公平 - 就是

There's a lot of that going round at the moment.|现在不公平的事可多着呢

So, what is this place?|这是哪里?

- It's headquarters. - Of the Order of the Phoenix.|- 是总部 - 凤凰社的

It's a secret society.|是个秘密组织

Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who.|是邓布利多在上次反抗神秘人时创立的

Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose?|我猜这些在信里都不能提,是吧?

I've gone all summer without a scrap of news.|我整个夏天就没得到一点消息

We wanted to write, mate. Really, we did.|我们想写的,伙计,是真的

- Only... - Only what?|- 只是... - 只是什么?

Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything.|只不过邓布利多要我们发誓 不会告诉你任何事

Dumbledore said that?|邓布利多说的?

But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help.|他为什么要瞒着我? 也许我还能帮上点忙

I'm the one who saw Voldemort return...|是我看着伏地魔回来的

...the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed.|跟他决斗的人是我 看着塞德里克·迪戈里被杀的人也是我

- Harry. - Thought we heard your dulcet tones.|- 哈利 - 果然是你的声音

- Don't bottle it up, though, mate. Let it out. - Lf you're all done shouting...|- 有什么事别放在心里,伙计,说出来 - 如果你已经发泄完了

Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?|你想不想听点有趣的事?

If anyone has a right to know, it's Harry. If it wasn't for Harry...|如果有谁有权利知道这件事情,就是哈利 如果不是他...

...we wouldn't even know voldemort was back.|我们根本不知道伏地魔又回来了

He's not a child, Molly.|他已经不是个孩子了,莫丽

But he's not an adult either.|但他也还不是个大人

- He's not James, Sirius. - Well, he's not your son.|- 他不是詹姆,小天狼星 - 嗯,他不是你的儿子

He's as good as.|跟我儿子没两样

- Who else has he got? - Hey, Ginny.|- 除了我以外,他还有谁? - 嗨,金妮

- He's got me. - How touchingly paternal, Black.|- 他还有我 - 真是感人的父爱啊,布莱克

Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather.|可能波特到时候会跟他教父一样邪恶

Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus.|这里没你的事,西弗勒斯

- Snape's part of the Order? - Git.|- 斯内普也是社员之一? - 饭桶

- About your supposed reformation.|关于你想像的改革

- I know better. - So why don't you tell him?|- 我的想像更好 - 那为什么不跟他说?

- Get off it. - Ouick.|- 放手 - 快点

- Get it up. - Crookshanks.|- 把它放下 - 克鲁克山

- Stop it. - Get off, you bloody cat.|- 住手 - 放手,你这爱偷腥的猫

- Crookshanks. Leave it alone. - Get it up.|- 克鲁克山,别碰它 - 把它放下

- Hermione, I hate your cat. - Bad Crookshanks.|- 赫敏,我讨厌你的猫 - 坏克鲁克山

Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen.|我们会在厨房吃饭

Just because you're allowed to use magic now...|虽然说你们现在可以用魔法了

...does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything.|但这不表示每件事 都得拿魔杖出来到处耍

Hi, Mum.|嗨,妈

You hungry, Harry?|饿了吗,哈利?

You sure you're all right, Harry? Gave us quite a turn.|确定没事吧,哈利? 你把我们吓了一大跳

Harry Potter.|哈利·波特

Sirius.|小天狼星

This is very, very peculiar.|这真是,真是太奇怪了

It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot.|似乎你的听证会将在 整个威森加摩面前举行

I don't understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me?|我不懂,魔法部为什么这么仇视我

Show him. He'll find out soon enough.|给他看吧,他很快就会发现的

[预言家日报 撒谎的男孩?]

He's been attacking Dumbledore as well.|另外他还在攻击邓布利多

[福吉:万事皆顺]

Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet...|福吉利用了他一切的权力 包括他对预言家日报的影响力

...to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned.|攻击每一个号称神秘人已回来的人

Why?|为什么?

He thinks Dumbledore's after his job.|他以为邓布利多想抢他饭碗

No one in their right mind could believe that...|这太不可理喻了 正常人都不会认为邓布利多...

Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind.|就是这个意思 福吉现在不正常

It's been twisted and warped by fear.|他的思想被恐惧控制了

Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry.|恐惧是会让人做出很恐怖的事的,哈利

The last time Voldemort gained power...|伏地魔在上次得到力量时

...he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear.|他几乎毁灭了一切我们所珍惜的东西

Now he's returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything...|现在他回来了 恐怕魔法部长正在尽一切所能...

...to avoid facing that terrifying truth.|否认这个恐怖的事实

We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again.|我们猜想 伏地魔可能在制造自己的军团

Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command.|十四年前,有一大堆的人听命于他

And not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures.|不只是巫师和女巫 还包括所有黑暗生物

He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same.|他正在大肆招兵买马 而我们也是

But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in.|但寻找随从并不是他唯一的目的

We believe...|我们相信...

...Voldemort may be after something.|伏地魔可能在寻找某样东西

Sirius.|小天狼星

Something he didn't have last time.|一样他以前没得到的东西

You mean like a weapon?|你是说某种武器?

No. That's enough. He's just a boy.|不是,够了,他还只是个孩子

You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order.|再多告诉他一点的话 你倒不如直接邀请他加入社团

Good. I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight.|很好啊,我很想加入 如果伏地魔在制造军团,那我也想战斗

Harry.|哈利

You are hereby expelled.|在整个威森加摩面前

Before the entire Wizengamot.|你已被驱逐

Trains. Underground.|是火车,而且在地下

Ingenious, these Muggles.|太聪明了,这些麻瓜

Here we are.|我们到了

I've never used the visitors' entrance before. Should be fun.|我从来没用过客用入口 应该蛮有趣的

Right. Good. I'll just get my Muggle money.|是的,很好 我只要拿些麻瓜的钱

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Terrible. Lost a lot of Galleons trading on the potions market.|太可怕了 在药剂市场使用的大量加隆丢失

Daily Prophet, ladies and gentlemen. Anybody for Daily Prophet?|女士们,先生们,预言家日报 有谁要预言家日报的?

Dumbledore: Is he daft, or is he dangerous?|[邓布利多:是愚蠢还是危险?]

- Morning, Arthur. - Morning, Bob.|- 你好,亚瑟 - 你好,鲍勃

Interdepartmental memos.|部门间的备忘录

We used to use owls. Mess was unbelievable.|以前我们使用的是猫头鹰 那种混乱程度是无法想象的

Merlin's beard. Thank you, Kingsley.|天啊,谢谢,金斯莱

- They've changed the time of your hearing. - When is it?|- 他们更改了你的听证会时间 - 什么时候开始?

In five minutes.|五分钟后

Department of Mysteries.|神秘事务司

And I'm confident, minister, that you will do the right thing.|我确信,部长 你们该做出正确的决定

Yes, but we must be...|是的,但我们一定...

Remember, during the hearing, speak only when you're spoken to.|记住,在听证会上,不要私自开口

Keep calm. You've done nothing wrong.|别紧张,你没做错事

As the Muggles say, truth will out.|就像那些麻瓜所说的 真相一定会水落石出的

Yes?|是吗?

I'm not allowed in, I'm afraid.|恐怕我不能陪你进去了

Good luck, Harry.|祝你好运,哈利

Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of August...|八月十二日的纪律听证会

...into offenses committed by Harry James Potter...|犯罪方,哈利·詹姆·波特

...resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey.|家住萨里郡小文金镇贞女路四号

Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Mag...|质问者,康奈利·奥斯瓦尔德·福吉 魔法部

Witness for the defense.|辩方证人

Albus Percival Wulfric... ...Brian Dumbledore.|阿不思·珀西瓦尔· 伍尔弗里克·布赖恩·邓布利多

You got our message that the time and place of the hearing...|你收到我们的通知...

...had been changed, did you? - I must have missed it.|- 说审判改时间地点了? - 我可能没留意到

But by a happy mistake, I arrived at the Ministry three hours early.|但幸运的是 我不小心提早了3小时到达魔法部

The charges?|控诉是?

The charges against the accused are as follows:|被告将面临以下控诉

"That he did knowingly...|他在清醒

...and in full awareness of the illegality of his actions...|以及知道自己违法行为的前提下

...produce a Patronus Charm...|使用了守护神魔咒

...in the presence of a Muggle."|并且是在一位麻瓜面前

- Do you deny producing said Patronus? - No, but...|- 你否认曾使用此魔咒吗? - 不,但是...

And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school...|你是否了解17岁以下的巫师在校园范围外

...while under the age of 17? - Yes, I was, but...|- 是禁止使用魔法的? - 是的,我知道,但是...

Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot...|威森加摩的众女巫巫师们

I was only doing it because of the Dementors.|我是为了驱赶摄魂怪

Dementors?|摄魂怪?

In Little Whinging?|在小文金镇?

That's quite clever.|很聪明

Muggles can't see Dementors, can they, boy?|麻瓜是看不到摄魂怪的 对吗,孩子?

- Highly convenient. - I'm not lying.|- 真是便捷啊 - 我没说谎

- There were two of them, and if I hadn't... - Enough.|- 那天有两个,如果我... - 够了

I'm sorry to interrupt what I'm sure would have been a very well-rehearsed story...|抱歉打断你的话 这确实是个很好的故事

...but since you can produce no witnesses of the event...|但既然你无法找到证人

Pardon me, minister, but as it happens, we can.|对不起,部长 就如同事情发生了一样,我们有证人

Please describe the attack.|请描述一下当时的情况

What did they look like?|他们长什么样子?

Well, one of them was very large and the other rather skinny.|一个块头很大,还有一个很瘦小

Not the boys. The Dementors.|不是那两个孩子,是摄魂怪

Oh, right, right. Well, big.|哦,是的,是的,嗯,很大

Cloaked. Then everything went cold...|穿着披风,一切都变得很冷

...as though all the happiness had gone from the world.|就像一切的欢乐都离这个世界远去了

Now, look here. Dementors don't just wander into a Muggle suburb...|听着,摄魂怪不可能迷路进入麻瓜的区域

...and happen across a wizard. The odds are astronomical.|而且还刚巧遇见了一个巫师 这个可能性太微小了

I don't think anyone would believe...|我想没人相信

...the Dementors were there by coincidence, minister.|那些摄魂怪是碰巧在那里的,部长

I'm sure I must have misunderstood you, professor.|我可能误解你了,教授

Dementors are, after all, under the control of the Ministry of Magic.|不管怎么说,摄魂怪是听命于魔法部的

And it's so silly of me, but it sounded for a moment as though...|可能是我太笨了 这听起来有一点像是

...you were suggesting that the Ministry had ordered the attack on this boy.|你认为是魔法部指示这次攻击行动

That would be disturbing indeed, Madam Undersecretary...|这确实很让人担忧,副部长女士

...which is why I'm sure the Ministry will be mounting a full-scale inquiry...|所以我相信魔法部一定会彻底调查

...into why the two Dementors were so very far from Azkaban...|为什么那两只摄魂怪会在离阿兹卡班 那么远的地方出现

...and why they mounted an attack without authorization.|并且在未被授权的情况下进行攻击

Of course, there is someone...|当然,有一个人

...who might be behind the attack.|极有可能是这件事的主谋

Cornelius, I implore you to see reason.|康奈利,求求你看清是非黑白

The evidence that the Dark Lord has returned is incontrovertible.|总总迹象表明,神秘人已经回来了 这是无法否认的

He is not back.|他没有回来

In the matter of Harry Potter...|有关哈利·波特一事

...the law clearly states...|法律上明显指出

...that magic may be used before Muggles in life-threatening situations.|在生命受到威胁时 可以破例在麻瓜面前使用魔法的

Laws can be changed if necessary, Dumbledore.|有必要时法律是可以更改的 邓布利多

Clearly. Has it become practice to hold a full criminal trial...|这很显然,现在连未成年巫师 违例使用魔法这种小事

...to deal with a simple matter of underage magic?|也值得进行刑事审判了?

Those in favor of conviction?|认为被告该受到处罚的

Those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges?|认为该撤除一切控诉的

Cleared of all charges.|撤除一切控诉

Professor.|教授

Padfoot. Are you barking mad?|大脚板,你疯了吗?

You'll blow the entire operation.|你会破坏整个行动的

Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you...|小天狼星,你为什么来这里? 如果被人看到了...

I had to see you off, didn't I?|我得为你送行啊,不是吗?

What's life without a little risk?|而且,活着不冒点险怎么行?

I don't wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban.|我不想看到你又被抓回阿兹卡班

Don't worry about me.|别担心我

Anyway, I wanted you to have this.|话说回来,我想给你这个

Original Order of the Phoenix.|凤凰社的前任成员

Marlene McKinnon.|马琳·麦金农

She was killed two weeks after this was taken.|她在拍这张照片后的两个星期被杀了

Voldemort wiped out her entire family.|伏地魔杀了她全家

Frank and Alice Longbottom.|弗兰克和艾丽斯·隆巴顿

Neville's parents.|纳威的父母

They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me.|对我而言,他们的遭遇比死更惨

It's been 14 years.|都已经十四年了

And still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad.|但我还是每天想念着你爸爸

Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?|你真的认为会有战争吗,小天狼星?

It feels like it did before.|这个感觉跟上次一样

You keep it.|留着吧

Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now.|不管怎么说 你现在是年轻的救世主了

I'll see you at the train.|火车上见

Bye-bye, darling.|再见,亲爱的

I love you.|我爱你

Hold my hand, lovey.|牵住我的手,亲爱的

There they are. They're in the far carriage.|他们在那儿 他们在那边的车厢

Bye.|再见

I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free.|真奇怪,魔法部竟然还让你 自由自在的到处跑

Better enjoy it while you can.|趁现在好好享受吧

I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.|阿兹卡班那可是有个牢房在等着你

- What'd I tell you? Complete nutter. - Just stay away from me!|- 我跟你说什么来着?十足的疯子 - 最好离我远点!

It's only Malfoy.|只不过是马尔福

What'd you expect?|有什么好计较的?

Hi, guys.|嗨,大家好

- Hey, Neville. - Hey there, Neville.|- 嗨,纳威 - 嗨,纳威

What is it?|这是什么?

- What's what? - That. Pulling the carriage.|- 什么什么? - 那个,在拉车的

Nothing's pulling the carriage, Harry.|没有东西在拉车,哈利

It's pulling itself, like always.|它们一向都是自己动的 像以前一样

You're not going mad.|你没发疯

I can see them too.|我也看得到他们

You're just as sane as I am.|你跟我一样正常

Everyone, this is Loony Love...|各位,这是卢娜·洛夫...

Luna Lovegood.|卢娜·洛夫古德

What an interesting necklace.|很有趣的项链

It's a charm, actually.|其实是个魔法

Keeps away the Nargles.|用来避蝻钩的

Hungry.|我饿了

I hope there's pudding.|希望有布丁吃

- What's a Nargle? - No idea.|- 蝻钩是什么? - 不知道

Good evening, children.|晚上好,孩子们

Now, we have two changes in staffing this year.|这个学年,教员安排上有两个变化

We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank...|大家欢迎格拉普兰教授回来

...who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures...|她将负责神奇生物的课程

...while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave.|而海格教授将和大家 短暂的分开一段时间

We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher...|同时我们也要欢迎新的 黑魔法防御课老师

...Professor Dolores Umbridge.|多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇教授

And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck.|我相信大家都会和我一起祝愿她好运

Now, as usual, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you...|和往常一样,我们的监管师费尔齐先生 交代我提醒你们...

She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge.|她也参加了我的听证会 她是给福吉干活的

Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome.|谢谢,校长 感谢你的欢迎致词

And how lovely to see all your bright...|看着你们欢乐明朗的笑脸

...happy faces smiling up at me.|我感到无比幸福

I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends.|我敢肯定 我们将成为非常要好的朋友

- That's likely. - That's likely.|- 才怪 - 才怪

The Ministry of Magic has always considered...|魔法部向来...

...the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance.|对年轻巫师的教育工作给予高度重视

Although each headmaster...|虽然每一任校长

...has brought something new to this historic school...|为了这所历史悠久的学校的发展 都注入新鲜血液

...progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged.|但是这种做法并不值得提倡

Let us preserve what must be preserved...|让我们继承那些该继承的

...perfect what can be perfected...|完善那些需要完善的

...and prune practices that ought to be prohibited.|并剪除那些应该被禁止的实践

Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating.|谢谢你,乌姆里奇教授 你的讲话为我们带来很大的启发

- Illuminating? What a load of waffle. - What's it mean?|- 启发?简直废话连篇 - 什么意思?

Magic is forbidden in the corridors...|走廊里禁止使用魔法...

It means the Ministry's interfering at Hogwarts.|意思是说,魔法部将开始干涉霍格沃茨

Dean, Seamus.|迪安,西莫

- Good holiday? - All right.|- 假期过得好么? - 还行

Better than Seamus', anyway.|应该会比西莫的强

Me mum didn't want me to come back this year.|我妈妈今年不想让我回来

- Why not? - Let me see. Because of you.|- 为什么? - 让我想想,是因为你

The Daily Prophet's been saying a lot of things about you and Dumbledore.|《预言家日报》上写了很多 关于你和邓布利多的事

What, your mum believes them?|什么,你妈妈相信《预言家日报》?

Nobody was there the night Cedric died.|塞德里克死掉的那晚,没有别人在场啊

I guess you should read the Prophet, then, like your stupid mother.|那你不如学你的蠢妈妈那样 看《预言家日报》好了

- Don't talk about my mother. - I'll have a go at anyone that calls me a liar.|- 别侮辱我妈妈 - 说我是骗子的人,我都会跟他过不去

- What's going on? - He's mad, is what's going on.|- 发生什么事? - 他疯了,就这事

Do you believe the rubbish he's come out with about You-Know-Who?|你信不信他所谓的神秘人的鬼话?

Yeah. I do.|是的,我相信

Has anyone else got a problem with Harry?|还有谁对哈利有怀疑?

- You all right? - Fine.|- 你没事吧? - 没事

Seamus was bang out of order, mate.|西莫满嘴胡话,伙计

- But he'll come through, you'll see. - I said, I'm fine, Ron.|- 他会知道真相的,我们等着好了 - 我说了我没事,罗恩

Right. I'll just leave you to your thoughts, then.|好吧,让你跟你的想法一起呆着吧

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Harry.|哈利

Bring it over here. Over here.|拿过来,这边

Oh, go on, Seamus. Go on, get it.|哦,继续,西莫,快点,搞定它

Good morning, children.|早上好,孩子们

Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations.|中级巫师资格考试

O-W-Ls. O-W-Ls.|O-W-Ls.

More commonly known as OWLs.|通常也被叫做“OWLs”

Study hard and you will be rewarded.|好好学习,你们就会通过

Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe.|反之,后果就会很严重

Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven.|这门课先前的教科书 编写的参差不齐,让人不安

But you'll be pleased to know, from now on...|让人欣慰的是,从现在开始你们将..

...you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved...|采用一套经过精心安排的...

...course of defensive magic. Yes?|经由魔法部批准的防御魔法课程

There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?|是否包括使用防御符咒的内容呢?

Using spells?|使用符咒?

Well, I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom.|在我的教室里还需要用符咒吗?

We're not gonna use magic?|连魔法都不会用到?

You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way.|你们会在一种安全的 零风险的情况下学习防御符咒

What use is that? If we're attacked, it won't be risk-free.|如果我们受到袭击就不能叫做零风险 那这个还有什么用?

Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class.|在我的教室里,应该先举手再发言

It is the view of the Ministry...|魔法部认为

...that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient...|理论知识的掌握

...to get you through your examinations...|就足以让你们顺利通过考试

...which, after all, is what school is all about.|而这,正是学校的意义所在

And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?|可是我们如何用“理论知识” 来武装自己去面对危险?

There is nothing out there, dear.|根本不存在什么危险,亲爱的

Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?|你认为会有谁来袭击 像你一样的孩子呢?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe Lord Voldemort.|哦,我不知道,或许是伏地魔

Now, let me make this quite plain.|让我把这个问题说白了吧

You have been told...|有人告诉你们

...that a certain dark wizard is at large once again.|曾经有某个强大的黑暗巫师

- This is a lie. - It's not a lie. I saw him. I fought him.|- 这是一个谎言 - 不是谎言,我看到他了,还跟他对抗过

Detention, Mr. Potter.|课后留下来,波特先生

Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?|照你所说 塞德里克自己就这么死了?

Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident.|塞德里克·迪戈里的死是个悲惨的意外

It was murder. Voldemort killed him.|他是被杀的,是伏地魔杀了他

Enough!|够了!

Enough.|够了

See me later, Mr. Potter. My office.|一会儿来见我,波特先生 到我的办公室来

Come in.|请进

Good evening, Mr. Potter.|晚上好,波特先生

Sit.|坐

You're going to be doing some lines for me today, Mr. Potter.|我打算让你做一些抄写,波特先生

No, not with your quill.|不,不是用你的鹅毛笔

Going to be using a rather special one of mine.|而是用我这个特制的

Now...|现在

...I want you to write, "I must not tell lies."|我要你写:“我不可以说谎”

How many times?|多少遍?

Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in.|嗯,一直写到你明白它的含义为止吧

You haven't given me any ink.|你没有给我墨水

Oh, you won't need any ink.|哦,你不需要墨水

Yes?|怎么了?

- Nothing. - That's right.|- 没什么 - 很好

Because you know, deep down...|因为你心里深知

...you deserve to be punished.|你应当受到惩罚

Don't you, Mr. Potter?|不是吗,波特先生?

Go on.|继续

- Skiving Snackboxes. - Sweets that make you ill.|- 切片零食 - 包得病糖果

Get out of class whenever you like.|帮你逃出教室,任何时候

Obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom.|想玩多久就玩多久,不会觉得无聊

Care for another?|要不要再来一个?

- I'm not asking you to write all of it for me. - Please.|- 又没让你帮我写全部 - 别说了

I've been busy studying for these stupid OWL exams.|我忙着准备这个该死的“OWLs”考试

I'll do the introduction. That's all.|我写序论好了,就这样

Hermione, you're honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met.|赫敏,你真是我见过的最让人赞叹的人

- And if I'm ever rude to you again... - I'll know you've gone back to normal.|- 如果我再对你无礼... - 那说明你恢复正常了

What's wrong with your hand?|你的手怎么了?

Nothing.|没什么

The other hand.|另一只手

- You've got to tell Dumbledore. - No.|- 你得告诉邓布利多 - 不

Dumbledore's got enough on his mind right now.|邓布利多自己就有够多烦心的事了

I don't want to give Umbridge the satisfaction.|更何况,我不想让乌姆里奇得逞

Bloody hell, Harry. The woman's torturing you.|天哪,那个女人是在折磨你呢

- Lf the parents knew about this... - I haven't got any of those, have I, Ron?|- 要是你的父母知道的话... - 我没有父母,不是吗,罗恩?

Harry, you've got to report this.|哈利,你得把这个事情上报

- It's perfectly simple. You're being... - No, it's not.|- 这不是明摆着吗,你被... - 不,不是这样的

Hermione, whatever this is, it's not simple.|赫敏,不论是什么,都不简单

You don't understand.|你们不会明白的

Then help us to.|那就让我们明白

Dear Padfoot...|亲爱的大脚板

...I hope you're all right.|希望你一切安好

It's starting to get colder here. Winter is definitely on the way.|这里已经开始变冷 冬天就要来了

In spite of being back at Hogwarts, I feel more alone than ever.|虽然已经回到霍格沃茨 我却感到前所未有的孤独

I know you, of all people, will understand.|我知道只有你会了解这种心情

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Hello, Harry Potter.|你好,哈利·波特

- Your feet. Aren't they cold? - Bit.|- 你的脚,不觉得冻吗? - 有一点

Unfortunately, all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared.|很不幸,我的鞋子都神秘失踪了

I suspect Nargles are behind it.|我怀疑是蝻钩干的

- What are they? - They're called Thestrals.|- 他们是什么? - 他们被叫做夜骐

They're quite gentle, really, but people avoid them because they're a bit...|其实他们很善良的,可是人们都避开它们 只是因为它们有些...

Different.|不一样

But why can't the others see them?|可是为什么别人看不到它们?

They can only be seen by people who've seen death.|只有见过死亡的人才会看到他们

So you've known someone who's died, then?|那么,你认识的人里面有人死了?

My mum.|我妈妈

She was quite an extraordinary witch, but she did like to experiment...|她是个非凡的女巫 但是她很喜欢试验

...and one day, one of her spells went badly wrong.|有一天,她的符咒出了大差错

- I was 9. - I'm sorry.|- 我那时9岁 - 很抱歉

Yes, it was rather horrible.|是的,的确很可怕

I do feel very sad about it sometimes, but I've got Dad.|有时候我感到悲伤 不过我还有爸爸

We both believe you, by the way.|其实我们都相信你

That He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back, and you fought him...|那个连名字都不能提的人又回来了 而你跟他争斗过

...and the Ministry and the Prophet are conspiring against you.|魔法部和《日报》 就合谋陷害你和邓布利多

Thanks. It seems you're about the only ones that do.|谢谢,我想你是唯一一个相信我的人

I don't think that's true.|我不这么认为

But I suppose that's how he wants you to feel.|但是我猜那正是他想要的结果

What do you mean?|什么意思?

Well, if I were You-Know-Who...|嗯,如果我是神秘人

...l'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else...|我也会让你觉得被所有人孤立

...because if it's just you alone...|因为如果只有你一个人

...you're not as much of a threat.|就构不成什么威胁

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频