首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
哈利波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒 [Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban] 2004 (哈利波特3) - cd2/4
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
21
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-26 15:16:33 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:4151次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me.|当然是拍书脊了

-Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom. -I'm okay. Okay.|别这样没用,隆巴顿 我没事,没事了

-I think they're funny. -Oh, yeah. Terribly funny.|我看他们真滑稽 噢,对啊,滑稽得要死

Witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs.|小鬼头,上帝啊,这地方要变成狗窝了

Wait until Father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes.|等父亲听到邓布利多上了这个什么白痴课程

Shut up, Malfoy.|闭嘴,马尔福

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Dementor! Dementor!|摄魂怪! 摄魂怪!

-Just ignore him. -You're supposed to stroke it.|别理他 你应该拍这本书

Yeah.|是

Isn't he beautiful?.|难道他不漂亮吗?

Say hello to Buckbeak.|跟巴克比克打个招呼

Hagrid, exactly what is that?.|海格,这到底是什么东西?

That, Ron, is a hippogriff.|罗恩,这是一只鹰马

First thing you wanna know is they're very proud creatures.|首先你们要记住,他们是非常骄傲的生物

Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff.|很容易动怒 因此你们不要侮辱一只鹰马

It may be the last thing you ever do.|否则那将是你做的最后一件事

Now, who'd like to come and say hello?.|现在,谁想先来打个招呼?

Well done, Harry. Well done.|很好,哈利,很好

Come on now.|现在过来

Now...|现在...

...you have to let him make the first move. It's only polite. So...|你要让他迈出第一步, 纯粹是礼貌,然后...

...step up. Give him a nice bow.|上前,给他鞠个躬

Then you wait and see if he bows back.|接着等待,看他回鞠一躬

If he does, you can go and touch him.|如果他这样做了,你就可以上前抚摸他

If not-- Well, we'll get to that later.|如果没有,那么你最好不要进行下一步

Just make your bow.|鞠躬啊

Nice and low.|埋低一些

Back off, Harry. Back off.|退后,哈利,退后

Keep still.|保持冷静

Keep still.|保持冷静

Well done, Harry. Well done. Here, you big brute, you.|很好,哈利,很好 接着这个,你这个大畜生

Right. I think you can go and pat him now.|好,我想你现在可以上前拍拍他了

Go on. Don't be shy.|上啊,别害羞

Nice and slow, now. Nice and slow. Slow.|温柔一点 慢慢来,慢点

Not so fast, Harry.|不要太快,哈利

Slow down, Harry. That's it....|慢着点,哈利,这就对了...

Nice and slow. Now let him come to you.|慢慢来 现在让他靠近你

Slowly, now, slowly, slowly....|慢,然后,慢慢地...

That's it....|这就对了...

Yes!|对了!

Well done! Well done, Harry, well done!|很好!很好,哈利 非常好!

Does he get to fly?.|他会飞吗?

-I think he may let you ride him now. -What?.|我想他现在已经可以让你骑了 什么?

-Come on. -Hey, hey, hey!|来吧 嗨,嗨,嗨!

Put you over here, just behind the wing joint.|把你放在这里 就在翼骨联结点后面

Don't pull out any of his feathers, because he won't thank you for that.|别拉他的羽毛 他不喜欢这样的

Well done, Harry, and well done, Buckbeak.|很好,哈利,非常好 巴克比克

That was wicked, Harry!|真是了不起,哈利!

Oh, please.|噢,算了吧

Well done, well done.|很好,很好

-How am I doing me first day?. -Brilliant, professor.|我的第一天表现如何? 非常棒,教授

You're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!|你并不是个危险的家伙,对吗 你这个丑陋的大畜生!

Malfoy, no....|马尔福,不要...

No!|不!

Buckbeak!|巴克比克!

Whoa, whoa, whoa....|喂!喂!喂!...

Whoa! Buckbeak!|喂!巴克比克!

Away, you silly creature....|走开,你这个蠢家伙...

-It's killed me! -Calm down. It's just a scratch!|他想杀死我! 冷静,只是一点擦伤!

Hagrid!|海格!

-He has to be taken to the hospital. -I'm the teacher. I'll do it.|应该送他去医院 我是老师,我来解决

-You're gonna regret this. -Class dismissed!|你会为此后悔的 下课!

You and your bloody chicken!|你和你那只臭小鸡!

Does it hurt terribly, Draco?.|很疼吗,德拉科?

It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky.|有时痛有时不痛,不过我想我已经够幸运了

Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm.|庞福瑞夫人说如果再晚一分钟 我的胳膊可能就保不住了

-I can't do homework for weeks. -Listen to the idiot.|我好几个星期都没法写作业了 听那个白痴说什么

-He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?. -At least Hagrid didn't get fired.|他可真是会装,对吗? 至少海格没有被开除

I hear Draco's father's furious. We haven't heard the end of this.|我听说德拉科的父亲大发雷霆 但后来怎么样就不知道了

-He's been sighted! -Who?.|有人看见他了! 谁?

Sirius Black!|小天狼星布莱克!

Dufftown?. That's not far from here.|达福顿镇?那里离这儿可不远

You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?.|你不认为他是朝霍格华兹来的吗?

-With dementors at every entrance?. -Dementors?.|可这里出入口都有摄魂怪把守啊? 摄魂怪?

He slipped past them once. Who's to say he won't do it again?.|他曾经从它们手里逃脱过一次 谁能保证他不会第二次逃脱?

That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke.|对啊,布莱克随时可能出现 要抓他简直就像水中捞月

Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.|用你一双空手水中捞月

Intriguing, isn't it?.|真有意思,对吗?

Would anyone like to venture a guess...|有谁愿意猜一猜

...as to what is inside?.|这里面装了什么?

-That's a boggart, that is. -Very good, Mr. Thomas.|那是一只幻形怪,就是他 很好,托马斯先生

Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?.|现在谁能告诉我幻形怪长什么样?

-No one knows. -When did she get here?.|没人知道 她什么时候来的?

Boggarts are shape-shifters.|幻形怪可以改变自己的外形

They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most.|他们会变成最让人害怕的外形

-That's what makes them so-- -So terrifying, yes, yes, yes....|所以他们都非常—— 非常可怕,对,对,对

Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart.|幸运的是,有一个简单的符咒就能驱逐幻形怪

Let's practice it now. Without wands, please.|现在就让我们来试验一下 请不要用魔杖

After me. Riddikulus!|跟着我念,雷蒂库勒斯!

-Riddikulus! -Very good.|雷蒂库勒斯 很好

A little louder and very clear. Listen :|在稍微大声点,清晰一点 听着:

-Riddikulus! -Riddikulus!|雷蒂库勒斯! 雷蒂库勒斯!

-This class is ridiculous. -Very good.|这堂课真是太荒唐了 很好

So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough.|这是最简单的了,你们知道 只有咒语还不够

What really finishes a boggart is laughter.|能够终结一只幻形怪的是笑声

You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing.|你必须迫使他变成你认为非常滑稽的造型

Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please?.|让我解释一下,内维尔 你能上来帮我一下吗?

Come on, don't be shy. Come on.|来吧,别害羞,来吧

Come on.|来吧

Hello. Neville, what frightens you most of all?.|你好,内维尔,你最害怕什么东西?

Professor Snape.|斯内普教授

-Sorry?. -Professor Snape.|是什么? 斯内普教授

Professor Snape. Yes, frightens all.|斯内普教授,好,让人害怕

-You live with your grandmother. -I don't want it to turn into her, either.|你和你的祖母住在一起 我可不想那东西变成她

No...|不...

...it won't. I want you to picture her clothes.|...他不会,我要你幻想出她的衣着

Only her clothes, very clearly, in your mind.|只需要说她的衣服,在你脑海里非常清晰地回忆

-She carries a red handbag-- -We don't need to hear.|她提着一只红色的手袋 我们不需要听

As long as you see it, we'll see it. Now, when I open that wardrobe...|只要你能在脑海里看见的,我们就能看见 现在,当我打开这个衣柜

...here's what I want you to do. Excuse me.|这就是我要你做的,对不起

Imagine Professor Snape in your grandmother's clothes.|想象一下斯内普教授穿着你祖母的衣服

Can you do that?.|你能做到这个?

Yes. Wand at the ready.|当然了,魔杖准备

One, two, three.|一、二、三

Think, Neville, think.|冥想,内维尔,冥想

Riddikulus!|雷蒂库勒斯!

Wonderful, Neville, wonderful! Incredible! Okay...|太棒了,内维尔, 太棒了! 真不可思议,好了...

...to the back, Neville. Everyone, form a line....|回去吧,内维尔. 大家都排成一队

Form a line!|排成一队

I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most...|我要所有人都幻想自己最害怕的东西

...and turn it into something funny.|然后把它变成最滑稽的东西

Next! Ron!|下一位!罗恩!

Concentrate. Face your fear. Be brave!|集中精力,面对恐惧 勇敢些!

Wand at the ready, Ron.|魔杖准备,罗恩

Riddikulus!|雷蒂库勒斯!

Yes!|对了!

You see?. Very good, very good!|看见了?非常好,非常好!

Marvelous! Absolutely, very, very enjoyable! Parvati! Next!|太奇妙了!真是非常,非常有趣 帕瓦帝,下一个!

Show us what you see.|让我们看看你看见了什么

Keep your nerve. Steady.|保持镇定,稳住

Riddikulus!|雷蒂库勒斯!

And next! Step up, step up!|下一位,接上,接上!

Wonderful, wonderful!|太棒了,太棒了!

Here!|这里!

Riddikulus!|雷蒂库勒斯!

Right. Sorry about that. That's enough for today.|好了,很抱歉 今天的课就上到这里

Collect your books from the back.|回去收起你们的课本

That's the end of the lesson. Thank you! Sorry!|课程到此结束了 谢谢你们,抱歉!

Sorry, you can have too much of a good thing.|对不起,你们还会体验到更多的乐趣

Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege.|记住,这次大家能够访问活米村是获得了特许的

Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school...|如果你们的表现有失教养的话

...that privilege shall not be extended again.|那么这种特许以后就很难再有了

No permission form signed, no visiting the village.|不会再签发准入申请 也不能再去访问这个村子了

That's the rule, Potter.|这就是规矩,波特

Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put.|那些获得许可的,跟着我 没有得到许可的就待在这里

I thought if you signed it, then I could--|我想如果你签署它的话,也许我就可以——

I can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign.|我不能,只有父母或者监护人可以签字

Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate.|因为你都没有,所以这就不合适了

I'm sorry, Potter. That's my final word.|我很抱歉,波特 我只能说这么多了

Forget about it, guys. See you later.|忘记这事吧,老兄,再见

Professor, can I ask you something?.|教授,我可以问点事吗?

You want to know why I stopped you facing that boggart, yes?.|你想知道我为什么阻止你面对幻形怪,对吗?

I thought it'd be obvious.|我想这太明显了

I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort.|我认为他会变成伏地魔的外形

I did think of Voldemort at first.|开始我并没有想到伏地魔

But then I remembered that night on the train...|但是我想到那晚在火车上发生的事情

-...and the dementor. -I'm very impressed.|还有摄魂怪 我至今记忆犹新

That suggests what you fear the most is fear itself.|那就是说你最害怕的是恐惧本身

This is very wise.|非常有哲理

Before I fainted...|在我昏倒之前

...I heard something.|我听到了什么声音

A woman...|一个女人

...screaming.|在尖叫

Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories.|摄魂怪迫使我们忘记了最可怕的记忆片断

Our pain becomes their power.|我们的痛苦成为他们的力量源泉

I think it was my mother...|我想那应该是我的母亲

...the night she was murdered.|就在她被谋杀的那晚

The very first time I saw you, Harry, I recognized you immediately.|当我第一次看到你,哈利 我立即就认出你来了

Not by your scar, by your eyes.|不是你额头上的伤疤,而是你的眼睛

They're your mother, Lily's.|和你母亲的眼睛一样,莉莉

Yes.|对

Oh, yes. I knew her.|噢,对,我认识她

Your mother was there for me at a time when no one else was.|你母亲在结婚前还和我在一起待过

Not only was she a singularly gifted witch...|不仅是因为她是一位极有天赋的女巫

...she was also an uncommonly kind woman.|同时她也是一位非同凡响的女人

She had a way of seeing the beauty in others...|她能够洞悉别人身上的优点

...even, and most especially, when that person could not see it in themselves.|甚至对方都没有发现自己还有这些优点

And your father, James, on the other hand...|你的父亲,詹姆,另一方面...

...he....|...他....

He had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble.|如果要说的话,我只能说他总会陷入无穷的麻烦之中

A talent, rumor has it, he passed on to you.|一种天赐的机缘,他把这个也遗传给了你

You're more like them than you know, Harry.|你和他们非常相象,哈利,甚至你自己都不知道

In time, you'll come to see just how much.|总有一天,你会发现自己到底有多像

Honeyduke's Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko's Joke Shop.|甜公爵的糖果店很不错 但是仍然比不过桑科的开心店

We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack.|我们根本就没有去尖叫屋

-You heard it's the most-- -Haunted building in Britain. I know.|你知道那是最—— 不列颠最可怕的鬼屋,我知道

What's going on?.|怎么了?

Probably Neville forgot the password again.|也许内维尔又忘了密码

-Hey. -Oh, you're there.|嗨 噢,你在这里

Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy!|请让我过去 对不起,我是班长!

Get back, all of you.|大家都退回去

No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched.|在结束搜查之前,所有人都不得进入宿舍

The Fat Lady! She's gone!|那个胖夫人,她不见了!

Serves her right. She was a terrible singer.|那也正好,她可是个非常糟糕的歌唱家

It's not funny, Ron.|这并不好笑,罗恩

Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room.|大家保持冷静,分成四组 回到公共教室去

-Be quiet. -Make way.|安静 让路

-The headmaster's here. -Come on, move.|校长来了 过来,挪一下

You heard. Move!|你们听到了吗,挪一下!

Mr. Filch?. Round up the ghosts.|费尔奇先生?召那些鬼魂来

Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady.|让他们搜索城堡里的每张画, 一定要找到胖夫人

There's no need for ghosts, professor.|不需要召鬼魂,教授

The Fat Lady's there.|那位胖夫人就在这里

Mind where you're going! Slow down!|看好脚下的路,慢一点

You listen! I'm Head Boy!|你们听到了!我是班长!

-Come back here! -Keep moving!|回去! 都走啊!

Dear lady, who did this to you?.|亲爱的夫人,是谁把你弄成这样?

Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name.|他有着恶魔一般的眼睛 还有比他的名字更黑暗的灵魂

It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about.|就是他,校长 大家都在谈论的那个人

He's here, somewhere in the castle!|他就在这里,在城堡里的某个地方

Sirius Black!|小天狼星布莱克!

Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall.|封锁城堡,费尔奇先生 大家全部回到大厅里去

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

I've searched the Astronomy Tower and the Owlery. There's nothing there.|我已经搜过了天像塔和猫头鹰屋,一无所获

-Thank you. -The third floor's clear too, sir.|谢谢你 第三层楼也没发现什么,先生

-Very good. -I've done the dungeons.|很好 我搜遍了地下室

No sign of Black, nor anywhere else in the castle.|没有找到布莱克,城堡里到处都没有找到

I didn't really expect him to linger.|我也很不希望他继续逗留

Remarkable feat, don't you think?.|真有一手,不是吗?

To enter Hogwarts Castle on one's own...|随心所欲地进入霍格华兹

-...completely undetected?. -Quite remarkable, yes.|完全没有被发现? 真是了不起,的确如此

Any theories on how he managed it?.|他是怎么做到的?

Many. Each as unlikely as the next.|有很多方法,一种比一种更不可思议

You may recall...|你也许还记得

...prior to the start of term I expressed concerns...|本学期开始时

...about your appointment of Professor--|我对你新任那位教授的意见

Not a single professor inside this castle would help Sirius Black enter it.|这座城堡的教授没有人会串通小天狼星布莱克

I'm quite convinced the castle is safe...|我确信城堡是安全的

...and I'm more than willing to send the students to their houses.|当我正在考虑让孩子们回家去

What about Potter?. Should he be warned?.|波特怎么办? 应该警告他吗?

Perhaps. But for now, let him sleep.|也许,但是现在还是让他睡觉吧

For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.|只有在梦里,我们才能进入完全属于我们自己的世界

Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud.|让他们在最深的海洋中遨游 或是在最高的云端翱翔吧

Turn to page 394.|翻到394页

Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?.|对不起,先生,卢平教授在哪里?

That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?.|那和你无关,对不对,波特?

Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching...|目前只能告诉你,你的教授发现自己无法胜任这个职务

...at the present time. Turn to page 394.|翻到394页

""Werewolves""?.|人狼?

Sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks.|先生,我们已经学过了红帽子和单腿怪

-We're not meant to start that for weeks. -Quiet.|我们还得过几星期之后才能学这个 安静

When did she come in?. Did you see her come in?.|她什么时候来的? 你看到她进来了?

Now, which one of you can tell me the difference...|现在,你们中有谁能告诉我

...between an Animagus and a werewolf?.|阿尼马格斯和人狼的区别?

No one?.|没有人?

-How disappointing. -Please, sir.|真是失望 请让我来,先生

An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal.|阿尼马格斯是一类巫师,他们可以选择变成某种动物

A werewolf has no choice.|但人狼们没有选择

With each full moon...|只要到了每个月圆之夜

...he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend.|人狼就会忘记自己是谁 他会杀掉自己最好的朋友

The werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind.|人狼只对同类的呼唤作出响应

Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That's the second time...|谢谢你,马尔福先生

...you've spoken out of turn, Miss Granger.|这是你第二次自行发言了 格兰杰小姐

Are you incapable of restraining yourself...|你就不能控制自己...

...or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?.|或者总是认为自己无所不知?

-He's got a point, you know. -Five points from Gryffindor.|他说得对啊 格兰芬多学院扣五分

As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk, by Monday morning...|为了让你们对自己的无知有更深了解 星期一早上之前

...two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis...|你们必须把两卷作业交到我桌子上来 内容是人狼,重点是如何辨别它

-...on recognizing it. -It's Quidditch tomorrow.|可明天是魁地奇比赛啊

Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter.|那么我建议你再加额外一份作业,波特先生

Loss of limb will not excuse you.|失去臂膀并不能让你逃避过失

Page 394.|第394页

The term ""werewolf""...|人狼这个词

...is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon word "" wer""...|取自于盎格鲁撒克逊词根“wer”

...which means ""man,"" and ""wolf."" Werewolf, man-wolf.|意思是人,和狼连接在一起 就是人狼

There are several ways to become a werewolf.|有很多种方法可以变成人狼

They include being given the power of shape-shifting...|获得变形的能力

...being bitten by a werewolf....|或被人狼咬过

Go, Harry! Go, Harry!|加油,哈利!加油,哈利!

Aresto momentum!|阿里斯托 莫孟托姆!

-He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?. -Peaky?.|他看起来很憔悴,对吗? 憔悴?

What do you expect?. He fell over 1 00 feet.|你希望看到什么? 他可是从100英尺高空落下来的

Let's walk you off a tower and see what you look like.|也许你可以从尖塔顶上跳下来,让我们再看看你的表情

Probably a right sight better than he normally does.|也许他的眼神会变得好一点

-How are you feeling?. -Oh, brilliant.|你感觉怎么样? 噢,很好

You gave us a right good scare.|你把我们都吓坏了

-What happened?. -Well, you fell off your broom.|怎么了? 好了,你从你的扫帚上掉了下来

Really?. I meant the match. Who won?.|真的,我是说比赛,谁赢了?

No one blames you, Harry.|没人责备你,哈利

Dementors aren't supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore's furious.|摄魂怪并没有只呆在地面上,邓布利多快气疯了

After he saved you, he sent them off.|当他救下你之后,他把这些怪物都赶走了

There's something else you should know too.|还有一件事你也应该知道

When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and....|当你掉下来时,你的扫帚砸到了那棵活柳树

Well....|于是...

Im sorry to hear a'bout your 'broomstick.|听到你的扫帚落个这样下场真是令人遗憾

Is there no chance of fixing it?.|没有可能修复它了吗?

No.|没有

Professor, why do the dementors affect me so?.|教授,为什么摄魂怪会对我有这样大的影响?

-I mean, more than everyone else?. -Listen.|我是说,为什么其他人都好好的? 听着

Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth.|摄魂怪是地球上最邪恶的生物

They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory...|他们吞噬所有的美好感觉,每一段幸福的记忆

...until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experiences.|直到这个人只剩下最不幸的回忆

You are not weak, Harry.|你不是弱者,哈利

Dementors affect you most because there are true horrors in your past.|摄魂怪之所以影响到你是因为你的过去有太多恐怖的回忆

Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine.|你的同学们很少有人能有你这样坎坷的经历

You have nothing to be ashamed of.|你不必为此感到羞耻

-I'm scared, professor. -I'd consider you a fool if you weren't.|我很害怕,教授 如果你不害怕,那才是傻瓜

I need to know how to fight them. You could teach me.|我想知道如何对抗它们 你可以教我

You made the one on the train go away.|你曾经赶走了火车上的那只摄魂怪

There was only one that night.|那天晚上只有一只

-But you made it go away. -I don't pretend to be an expert, Harry.|但是你赶走了它 我并不想自吹为专家,哈利

But as the dementors seem to have developed an interest in you...|但是摄魂怪们看来对你很有兴趣

...perhaps I should teach you. But after the holidays.|也许我该教你两招 但是等到假期之后吧

For now, I need to rest.|现在,我需要休息一下

Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on, now!|前往活米村的最后一次鸣钟! 快来啊

-Guys, let me go. -Clever, Harry.|大哥,放我过去 真机灵,哈利

-But not clever enough. -We've got a better way.|但是还不够机灵 我们还有更好的法子

-I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade. -We know.|我只是想去活米村看看 我们知道

We'll get you there.|我们会送你到那里

-We'll show you a quicker way. -lf you pipe down.|我们会带你走一条捷径 如果你能安静点的话

-Bless him. -Let me go! Come on, guys. Don't--|上帝保佑他吧 放开我,好了,老兄,不要——

-Now, Harry. -Come and join the big boys.|现在好了,哈利 加入到大孩子们这里来吧

What are you doing?.!|你们干什么?!

-What's this rubbish?. -""What's this rubbish?. "" he says.|这个垃圾有什么用? 他居然说“这个垃圾有什么用?”

-It's the secret to our success. -It's a wrench giving it to you--|这是我们成功的秘诀 这是给你的一把钥匙

But we've decided your needs are greater than ours.|我们相信你比我们更需要它

George, if you will.|乔治,如果你愿意

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.|我庄严发誓我不干好事

"" Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs...|月亮脸、虫尾巴、大脚板和尖头叉子

...are proud to present the Marauder's Map.""|在此献上掠夺者之地图

We owe them so much.|我们欠他们太多

Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that--|等等,这是霍格华兹. 那是——

-No. Is that really--?. -Dumbledore.|不,这真的是? 邓布利多.

-ln his study. -Pacing.|正在研究 踱着步子

Does that a lot.|经常这样

-So this map shows--?. -Everyone.|那么这副地图显示的是——? 所有人

-Where they are. -What they're doing.|不管他们在哪里 他们在干什么

-Every minute. -Every day.|每一分钟都不漏过 每一天

-Brilliant! Where did you get it?. -From Filch's office.|太棒了!你们从哪里弄来的 费尔奇的办公室

-First year. -There are seven secret passageways...|第一学年 有七条秘密通道

-...out of the castle. -We'd recommend this one.|可离开城堡 我们推荐这一条

-The One-Eyed Witch passageway. -Leads you to Honeyduke's.|独眼巫师通道 可带你到甜公爵店

Hurry. Filch is heading this way.|快些,费尔奇朝这边来了

And don't forget. When you're done, just give it a tap and say:|事成之后别忘了触摸一下它

""Mischief managed."" Otherwise, anyone can read it.|然后说“恶作剧完毕” 这样其他人以后才能读它

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Now, how much do you want?.|那么你想要什么?

Delicious.|味道真好

It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?.|那可是整个不列颠最可怕的鬼屋,我说过吗?

Twice.|两次了

Do you want to move a bit closer?.|你想靠近看看吗?

To the Shrieking Shack?.|去尖叫屋?

Actually, I'm fine here.|老实说,我在这里挺好

Well, well. Look who's here.|哇,看看谁在这里

You two shopping for your new dream home?.|你们俩想来买自己梦中之家?

Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasle-Bee?. Don't your family sleep in one room?.|对你来说这房子大了点,对吗?韦斯莱小子? 你全家不是都睡在一间房里吗?

-Shut your mouth, Malfoy. -Not very friendly.|闭上你的嘴,马尔福 不太友好啊

Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors.|兄弟们,我想应该是时候教训一下韦斯莱小子了, 让他知道该如何尊敬同学

-Hope you don't mean yourself. -How dare you talk to me!|希望你不是在说自己动手 你竟敢这样和我说话

You filthy little mudblood!|你这个肮脏的泥巴种!

Who is that?.|谁干的?

-Don't stand there! Do something! -What?.|别站在这里,做点什么! 做什么?

What's up, Malfoy?. Lost your skis?.|怎么了,马尔福?雪橇丢了?

Get out of the way!|滚开!

Move!|快走!

Malfoy! Wait! Wait!|马尔福!等等!

Harry!|哈利!

Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny.|老天爷,哈利 这并不有趣

Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder's Map.|这些黄鼠狼,别告诉我掠夺者地图的事

He won't keep it. He'll turn it over to Professor McGonagall.|他可不会留下来,他会把它交给麦格教授

-Aren't you?. -Sure. Along with his lnvisibility Cloak.|是吗? 当然,和他的隐形斗篷一道上交

Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta.|看看这是谁,罗丝穆塔夫人

-Ron fancies her. -That's not true!|罗恩很喜欢她 没这回事!

-Professor McGonagall! -Cornelius!|麦格教授 康奈利!

Allow me, minister.|请让我来,部长大人

-Oh, Hagrid.... -Sorry about that.|噢,海格.... 真是对不起

Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good.|罗丝穆塔,我亲爱的 希望你的生意不错

It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors...|如果部长大人没有派摄魂怪来, 我的生意就会不错

-...into my pub every other night! -We have....|它们每晚都来酒吧里惹事 我们已经...

-We have a killer on the loose. -Sirius Black in Hogsmeade!|我们这里有个杀人犯逃走了 小天狼星布莱克在活米村!

And what would bring him here?.|他来这里想找什么?

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频