首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
仙境之桥 [Bridge To Terabithia] 2007 - cd1/2
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
13
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-03-14 23:33:17 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:2437次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

片名:《仙境之桥》

[Panting]

- [Woman] Want toast?|- [Girl] Yes.|- 要点面包片吗?|- 好的.

Ellie, where's your cereal bowl?|艾丽,你的麦片碗呢?

- I'm not hungry.|- You need to eat.|- 我不饿|- 你必须吃点东西

- I'm not hungry, Mom.|- You need to eat before school.|- 我不饿,妈妈|- 你得吃点东西再去上学

- One more bite.|- [Mom] You want jelly?|- 再吃一口|- 要不要加点果冻?

[Girl] Yes, please.|好的,谢谢

Watch it, Brenda.|Don't mess my clothes up.|看着点,布伦达,别弄脏了我的衣服

Billy Baker's in my class this year.|比利·贝克今年跟我同班上数学哦

- Oh, did he flunk too?|- Shut up!|- 哦,他是不是也挂科了呀?|- 闭嘴!

- Hey!|- [Ellie] You're one to talk.|- 嘿!|- 你说的

- [Mom] Are you excited about school?|- [Girl] Yeah.|- 第一天上学是不是很兴奋呀?|- 是啊

- Isn't your sister cute?|- You stink.|- 妹妹看起来很可爱,是不是?|- 哎,你很臭耶

[Girl] Very cute.|可爱极了

[Brenda] He stinks. He's gotta shower|before he eats with us.|他好臭|他必须洗了澡再来跟我们吃饭

[Mom] Stop picking|on your brother and eat.|别挑你弟弟的毛病了|吃你的饭

[Faucet running, turns off]

May Belle?|梅宝?

- Honey, here's your juice.|- Thanks.|- 宝贝,这是你的果汁|- 谢谢妈妈

OK, who hid my sneakers?|哎,谁把我的球鞋藏起来了?

Jess, you could hardly call them|sneakers anymore. I threw them out.|杰西,那已经不能再叫做球鞋了|我把它扔了

What? Mom!|啊?妈妈!

Sorry, but I will not send any child of|mine to school looking like some hobo.|好吧,我道歉,可我不能让我家孩子|像个流浪汉一样就去学校

There's a perfectly good old pair|of Brenda's I put out for you.|那边有一双布伦达的,还很新|就在垃圾桶上面摆着

These are girls' ones.|这是给女孩子穿的

It's the fan belt this time,|but I got another.|这次坏的是风扇皮带|不过我还有一条

- Bye-bye.|- Ellie? Honey, here you go.|- 再见|- 艾丽?拿去吧

- What's the matter?|- There's a big race today.|- 你又怎么了?|- 今天学校有场重要的赛跑

- And?|- My sneakers.|- 所以?|- 我的球鞋

- I got a perfectly good pair for him.|- These are girls' ones.|- 我给他准备了一双很好的|- 可是那是女孩子的

- I can't race in these.|- You couldn't race in your old ones.|- 我穿那个怎么跑啊!|- 你以为你穿那双旧的就能跑了?

He needs some new sneakers, Mary.|玛丽,我们得给他买双新的

- [Brenda] Catch Billy's eye in that.|- We don't have anything for extras.|- 穿这个想引起比利注意吗?|- 我们现在真的没有能力再买什么了

- [Ellie] Excuse me?|- [Brenda] You're excused.|- 你说什么?|- 好话不说二遍

They make them the same.|You got your chores done?|穿这个也一样|你去把你的活干了吧

Just about to.|正准备呢

[Gasps, panting]

[Horn honking]

I try to keep my pit stops|under ten seconds, ace.|我想保持每站只停十秒,小子

[Girl] Give it to me.|把它给我!

- Give it...|- Hey, that's my lunch!|- 给我...|- 嘿,那是我的午饭!

I found it!|我先发现的!

- You're kidding me.|- [All laugh]|你真会搞笑!

[Driver] OK, that's enough.|喂,够了

Consider it a free lunch program,|farmer boy!|就当是免费午餐计划吧农夫小子!

[Driver] All right, settle down.|好了,别吵了

[Girl] Good one, Janice.|干的好,贾尼斯

What do you call your teacher?|I wanna tell Alexandra.|你叫你们老师什么来着?|我要告诉艾利山德拉

- "Monster Mouth." Now scoot.|- Alexandra,|- “大嘴怪兽”,走开吧|- 艾利山德拉

- they call her "Monster Mouth" Myers.|- I said scoot!|- 他们叫她“大嘴怪兽”梅尔斯|- 我让你走开!

A few ground rules for this classroom.|几项基本的课堂纪律

No talking. No chewing gum.|No electronic devices. Be forewarned.|不准讲话,不准嚼口香糖|不准用电子设备

If you download essays|off the Internet,|如果谁从网上下载作业

you'll be downloaded into detention.|谁就也被下载进留堂名册

Let's start the year off on|the right foot and all do our own work.|好了我们现在就开始|做我们自己的工作

- I expect you to take notes.|- Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep,|- 你们最好记下笔记|- 哔,哔,哔…

Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep.|Know what that is? My loser detector.|哔,哔,哔…|知道是什么吗?我的“烂仔探测器”

[Continues beeping]

Jesse Aarons!|杰西·艾伦斯

I got it from your sisters.|I do not need it from you.|你姐姐就很头痛了|你不要步她们后尘

- Oh, man.|- That goes for you as well.|- 哦,天哪|- 你也给我坐回去

- He hit me.|- [Scoffs]|他打我

- You're dead meat.|- Scott Hoager and Gary Fulcher,|- 你完蛋了|- 斯科特·豪格和加里·福切

be quiet!|安静!

Now, back to what we were discussing|before we were so rudely interrupted.|好了,现在回到我被粗鲁打断之前讲的

Sweet sneaks, Aarons.|真漂亮的鞋子哟,艾伦斯

You wear your sisters'|hand-me-down underwear too?|你是不是也穿着你姐姐的性感内衣呀?

He asked you a question,|twinkle toes.|他问你话呢,光脚趾!

[Knock on door]

Good morning, kids. Welcome back.|I hope you had a great summer.|早上好,孩子们,欢迎回来|希望你们都度过了一个愉快的暑假

Mrs. Myers, this is Leslie Burke,|who will be joining your class.|梅尔太太,这位是莱斯利·柏克|她将加入你们班

- Leslie, welcome to Lark Creek.|- Thanks.|- 莱斯利,欢迎你加入我们学校|- 谢谢

- Thank you, Principal Turner.|- [Class whispering]|谢谢你校长

[Myers] Well, Leslie, um,|you'll sit at my desk this morning,|莱斯利,你今天得先坐在讲台上了看来

until we can figure out|where to squeeze you in.|然后我给你安排个座位

[Class laughs]

[Exhales] I like to start the year|with a little fun.|学期开始的时候来点好玩的吧

I want you all to write a one-page|essay about your favorite hobby.|我想请你们写一篇一页的短文|谈谈自己最钟意的爱好

- [Class groans]|- [Myers] Yes?|什么事?

Mrs. Myers, when you say one page,|did you mean both sides of the paper?|梅尔太太,你说写一页,是说正反面吗?

- [Myers] You can do one side, Madison.|- [Madison] I'll do two.|- 只要写一面就好了,麦迪森|- 我会两面都写的

- [Janice] Yeah, that's cool.|- [Girl 1] No way!|- 很好|- 没门!

- [Girl 2] It was so amazing.|- [Girl 3] Can I have this?

You could have two bucks out of it all.|I'm getting most of it, OK?

- Excuse me.|- Got a dollar?|- 请让一下|- 一块钱

- No.|- You're gonna have to use your pants.|- 没有|- 哦,那你得撒在裤子上了

- What's your problem?|- You got that backwards.|- 你怎么回事?|- 你话说反了吧

- You got the problem.|- [Girl] That's right, new girl.|- 你才怎么回事?|- 是哦,新来的

- Nice feet.|- You say something?|- 美丽的大脚|- 你说什么?

What I said was,|我说的是…

have you ever heard the story|about the trolls under the bridges|你有听过一个故事吗?|关于桥下的怪物

who collect tolls|from unlucky travelers?|它们搜集旅行者的脚趾头

[Girl] Trolls?|What is she talking about?|怪物?她说什么呢?

[Gasps]

Nice try, beanpole.|[Whispering] It's still a dollar.|这招没用的,瘦猴|照样得交一块钱

Yeah!|耶!

- Let's do it. Do it.|- Yeah, we've got Hoager.|- 快点,快点!|- 哈哈,我们有豪格

Next grade, line up.|Let's do this thing. Come on.|下个年级的,在线后站好|要开始了,快点!

Fulcher, Hoager, get in here.|霍奇,豪格,快过来

Get ready.|Let's get this race started.|快准备好,赶快开始,快点

- Beep, beep, beep.|- Dead meat.|- 哔,哔,哔...|- 死烂肉

[Boy] Back behind the line. You know|how it goes. Back behind. Come on.|在线后站好,你们知道规则的|站到线后去,快点!

Hey, new girl.|This is just for guys.|嘿,新来的小妞,这是男孩子的项目

Hey, I'm talking to you!|哎,我在跟你说话呢

What's the matter?|Afraid a girl's gonna beat you?|怎么,豪格,你怕你跑不过她?

- On your mark. Get set.|- Dead meat.|- 各就各位,预备…跑!|- 死烂肉

[All cheering]

Go, Hoager!|Get in there!|加油,豪格!|快跑!

Go! Go, Jess, go!|加油,杰西,加油!

Come on!|快跑!

Come on! You can do it!|快跑!你一定能赢的!

Come on, Jess!|加油,杰西!

Go, Jess, go!|加油,杰西!

[Panting]

Jess, Jess, did you win?|杰西、杰西,你赢了吗?

Hey, Jess, right?|你叫杰西对不对?

- [Scott] Idiot!|- What?|- 白痴!|- 什么?

- See you tomorrow.|- Ten seconds, ace.|- 明天见|- 我只等十秒,小子

Thank you.|谢谢

Are you following me?|你跟踪我?

No. I live over there.|不,我就住那儿

[May Belle] We're neighbors?|You got little sisters?|我们是邻居呀,你有妹妹吗?

- No. Just me.|- Oh.|- 没有,就我自己|- 哦

You got any Barbies?|你有芭比娃娃吗?

Yeah. I think I have a few.|You got any?|有,应该有几个,你呢?

- Yeah, I have one... and a half.|- And a half?|- 我有一个…半|- 半个?

One got cut in half|playing Super Extreme Barbies.|有一个在我们玩“超级激流芭比”时|被切成一半了

Never heard of that before.|我从来没听说过这游戏呢

You flush the toilet|with them in it,|你把它塞在马桶里然后冲水

drop them from the upstairs window,|stuff like that.|你再把它从楼上的窗户扔下来

- It's really fun.|- Sounds like fun.|- 那个可好玩儿了|- 听起来不错

- Well, I'll see you around.|- Yeah. See ya.|- 好吧,再见咯|- 哦好,再见

- See ya.|- Hey, guys.|- 再见|- 嘿,孩子们

Hey, Dad.|爸爸

- I'm getting supplies. You wanna come?|- Yeah. Sure.|- 我得去买点东西,你要跟我一起来吗?|- 好吧

See ya.|再见

[Mom] There we go.|This'll make it feel better.

- [Brenda] How come it's my fault?|- When I ask you to watch the baby,|- 怎么能是我的错?|- 我叫你顾好宝宝

- I mean watch the baby, Brenda.|- It's Ellie's turn.|- 你就该顾好她,布伦达|- 该轮到艾丽了这回

- I'm doing my algebra.|- [Mom] Put more cream on there.|- 我得做我的代数题|- 再多放点奶油

You girls have to start|helping out more here.|该帮家里多干点活了

You're not little kids anymore.|你们已经长大了

May Belle! How many times have|I told you, stay out of my stuff.|梅宝,跟你说过多少次了|别碰我的东西

- It wasrt me.|- It was too you.|- 不是我干的|- 这太是你干的了!

- You can't prove it!|- [Dad] There a problem here?|- 你又没办法证明!|- 你们两个又怎么了?

- Daddy!|- Hey, sweetie.|- 爸爸!|- 嘿,宝贝

Is he picking on you?|他又惹你了?

- She was in my stuff.|- What stuff?|- 她碰我的东西了|- 什么东西?

How'd that race go?|赛跑跑的怎么样?

[May Belle] There's this new girl|moved in next door.|新搬来的隔壁的女孩

She beat all of the boys.|Even Jess.|赢了所有的男孩子|包括杰西

Make sure you take out|the garbage before supper.|晚饭之前,把垃圾清理干净

One drop.|一小滴…

And that's the magic.|Here comes May Belle's flowers.|接着就会看到奇迹哦,咱们梅宝的花儿

Are these ever gonna grow?|它们真会长大吗?

[Dad] This greenouse is gonna be filled|with your purple flowers.|这个花屋将开满你的小紫花

May Belle's flowers.|梅宝的花

[May Belle] I always wanted the one|that had, like, purple all over it.|我一直想要那种全紫的花

They are so cool.|它们太酷了

- These things are gonna grow fast.|- Me too.|- 这些东西长得可快了|- 我也是

- [Dad] Tomorrow, it's gonna be filled.|- [May Belle] Yeah.|- 明天就会开了|- 是啊

- [Bell rings]|- [Girl] The bell's gonna ring!

- Good morning, everybody!|- Good morning, Ms. Edmunds!|- 大家早上好!|- 老师早上好!

Arert you glad|that summer's over?|暑假结束了,你们高兴吗?

- [All] No!|- No? I am.|- 不…|- 不?我高兴

Come and get your instruments.|来拿你们的乐器

- Can I play the woodblock?|- Yes.|- 我可以敲木鱼吗?|- 可以

[Girl] Ms. Edmunds?|May I please play the castanets?|埃德蒙老师,我可以拍响板吗?

Yes, you may.|Everybody ready for music?|可以|大家准备好玩音乐了吗?

Take a picture.|Lasts longer.|拍张照吧,你就可以好好端详

It's awfully quiet.|# Old McDonald had a farm...|安静,“老麦克唐纳有个农场…”

- No!|- No? You don't like that song?|- 不…|- 不喜欢这首?

- No!|- Then make some noise. Come on.|- 不!|- 那就来点噪音!来!

[# Why Can't We Be Friends]

- [Laughing]|- [Moaning]

- We saw this video yesterday.|- Whatever.|- 这片昨天刚看过|- 随便你

Change it!|Give it... give it to me!|换台!|给我,给我!

[May Belle] Stop it.|You're always fighting.|别吵了!你们怎么总是吵个没完

- [Ellie] Wait till I get my own place.|- [Brenda] I wanna watch this.|- 那得等我先找到我的!|- 我要看这个!

[Dad] We just|can't keep going like this.|继续这样下去可不行

Honey, uh... I've only got what I've got|to work with. We gotta...|亲爱的,我也只能按我们现有的开支了|我们得...

[Dad] You gotta figure out|a way to get down on this.|你得想个办法把开支削减些

It's a problem,|but I'm gonna try to get going.|这是个问题|可是我也在想办法...

And maybe you can pick up|another shift at the store.|或者你试试多轮几班

Dead meat.|死烂肉

Wow.|哇...

You're really good at drawing.|你真的画的很好呢

Like, better than any kid|I've ever seen.|比我所有见过的都好

Uh... Thanks.|呃...谢谢

[Myers] I wanna share|this composition for two reasons.|我想跟大家分享这篇习作,有两个原因

One, it uses adjectives well.|And two,|首先,形容词运用得当|第二

it's clear the author paid attention|to what she saw and what she felt,|这位作者留心观察,用心体会

which is important for any writing.|这一点,对于写作是非常重要的

Self-Contained Underwater|Breathing Apparatus by Leslie Burke.|“自给自足的水下呼吸设备”--莱斯利·柏克

Leslie, why don't you read it for us.|莱斯利,来给大家朗读一下吧

Oh, man. Can you believe this?|哦天哪,想不到啊!

"I'm moving gently forward,|我缓慢的往前游动

over the wild and beautiful,|unexplored world below me.|向着这个狂野美丽而又隐秘的世界

I'm floating in silence,|在寂静中潜游

and breaking it up|with the sound of my breath.|然后用我的呼吸声打破这片寂静

Above me, there's nothing|but shimmery light,|在我上面,只有微亮的光

the place where I've come from,|而那正是我来的地方

and will go back to|when I am done here.|也正是我结束了这段旅程之后|要回去的地方

I'm diving.|我正在潜水

I'm a scuba diver.|我是个潜水员

I'm going deeper past|the wrinkled rocks and dark seaweed|我要潜向海的深处|穿过那些褶皱的石头和深色的水草

toward a deep blueness|where a school of silver fish wait.|潜向那片深蓝|潜向那些等着我的银色的鱼

As I swim through the water,|我就这样游着

bubbles burst from me,|小水泡从我嘴里鱼贯而出

wobbling like little jellyfish|as they rise.|它们晃悠悠地上升,像水母一样

I check my air.|可是我得回去了

I don't have as much time|as I need to see everything,|我没有足够的时间看清所有的东西

but that is what makes it so special."|而正是这个原因|这段旅程才显得如此特别

[Myers] Thank you, Leslie.|Now tonight at 7:00 on channel four|谢谢你,莱斯利|今晚七点,在四频道

there is a special about|an undersea explorer, Dr. Bob Ballard.|有个特别节目|鲍勃·巴勒博士的海底探险

I want everyone to watch and write one|page about what you've learned.|我要求你们每个人都观看|然后写一篇一页的观后感

Leslie?|莱斯利?

What if you can't watch this program?|嗯,如果我无法收看怎么办?

Inform your parents it's an assignment,|I'm sure they won't object.|你可以告诉你父母,这是一项作业|我相信他们不会有异议的

But... what if you don't have a TV?|可是,如果我家没有电视呢?

[All laugh]

My dad says the TV|kills your brain cells.|我爸爸说,电视杀死脑细胞

Your dad doesn't know anything.|We watch TV, like, every day.|你爸爸啥也不知道|我们每天都看电视

- I rest my case.|- [Myers] Well, then, Leslie,|- 你就是最好的证明|- 好吧,莱斯利

you don't have to write this essay.|Pick something else to write about.|你可以不用写这篇作业|你自己选个题目写吧

- Yeah, like, how to live in a cave.|- [Class laughs]|哦,不如你写“如何生活在洞穴里”

[Myers] That's enough, Mr. Hoager.|够了,豪格先生

Hey, Leslie, come here.|嘿,莱斯利,过来

What are you gonna write your essay on?|Bats in caves?|你打算写什么呢?|穴居里的蝙蝠?

- [Girl] Here comes Janice!|- [Boy] New kid's in Janice's seat.|- 快看,贾尼斯来了|- 那个新来的,居然坐了贾尼斯的位子

- What does she think she's doing?|- Jess! The big kids will kill her!|- 她搞不清楚状况吧?|- 杰西,那肥婆不会放过她的

You have a death wish?|This row's for eighth-graders.|你送死吗?后排的座位是八年级学生的

That's right, beanpole. Move it.|Out of my way, farm boy.|说得对,瘦猴,给我让开|你也靠边,农夫小子

You're really asking for it.|你这是主动送上门哪

Seems to me she gives it out|whether you ask for it or not.|不管我送不送上门她都会来找我吧

So might as well have some fun.|还不如跟她玩玩呢?

Getting Janice all wound up|is a weird way of having fun.|故意激怒贾尼斯来找乐子|你这种想法很奇怪哦

Well, what's your idea of having fun?|那你觉得怎么样才是玩的开心呢?

- I don't know.|- Well, you wanna do something?|- 我…我不知道|- 你想做些什么吗?

- I don't know.|- Let's do something. Definitely.|- 我不知道|- 我们找点东西玩吧

- What?|- You can't do it.|- 什么?|- 你玩不了

- Do what?|- What we're doing.|- 什么我玩不了?|- 我们玩的玩意

Hey, May Belle!|I don't use my Barbies anymore.|嘿,梅宝|我现在不怎么玩我的芭比娃娃了

- If you want, you can have them.|- To keep for permanent?|- 我可以给你,如果你喜欢的话|- 永久的送给我?

- Sure.|- Thanks.|- 当然|- 谢谢

You're lucky to have a sister.|你真幸运能有个妹妹

I've got four, and I'd|trade them all for a good dog.|我有四个,我宁可拿她们换一条好狗呢

I'd love to have a dog.|我想要条狗

Now let's go before|she changes her mind.|我们现在赶快走,趁梅宝还没跑回来

Race you to the end of the road.|On your mark, get set, go!|咱们比赛,看谁先跑到路的尽头|开始!

[Panting]

[Both laugh]

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Come on, Jess!|快点,杰西!

Come on!|快呀!

[Both panting, laughing]

What about sharks?|你有看见鲨鱼吗?

You ever see any sharks while you're|你潜水的时候有没有看到鲨鱼

scuba-ing or whatever?|或者其他什么的?

I've never gone scuba diving|in my whole life.|我根本从来就没有潜水过

- You lied in your essay?|- No. I made it up.|- 你在你的作文里面说谎?|- 没有,我只是编撰了我的作文

It's different from lying.|编撰跟说谎可不一样

Those drawings you make,|you seen those things yourself?|就好像你的那些画|难道也是你亲眼所见?

No, but...|不,可是…

Hey! Look at that!|嘿,看那边!

- Cool!|- That's been there forever.|- 酷!|- 那个一直就在那儿的

I wouldn't trust it.|可我从来不相信

Come on. Just try it.|来吧,试试也好

OK.|好吧

- You got it? That's it.|- [Grunting]|拿到了?好的

Thanks.|谢谢

- What are you doing?|- Getting up higher.|- 你要干嘛?|- 找个垫脚的地方

OK.|好了

[Giggling]

Wow! That was so much fun.|You have to try it. Come on.|哇噢…太好玩儿了,你也得试试|快来

[Grunts]

[Chuckles]

OK.|好吧

Let your head hang back,|watch the clouds.|悬起你的头看天上的云

Feels like flying.|感觉象飞一样

- We need a place. Just for us.|- Hmm?|我们得找个地方,就咱们俩的地方

Where there's no|Janice Averys or Scott Hoagers.|就是那种,没有贾尼斯|也没有斯科特·豪格们的地方

Yeah, but when we go back to school,|there they are waiting.|可是我们一回学校,他们就又在那儿了

Yeah, but...|我是说...

...someplace better than|just not being at school.|那种好过“放学之后”的地方

What if there was a magical kingdom|only we knew about?|如果有一个“魔幻王国”,就咱俩知道

I don't know. What if?|我不知道,“如果”…

OK, well...|好吧...

...what if the only way|we could enter it|如果只有一条通路

is by swinging on this enchanted rope?|用这根施了魔法的荡绳

- Enchanted rope?|- Yeah.|- 施了魔法的荡绳?|- 是啊

Come on.|来吧

Leslie!|莱斯利!

Leslie!|莱斯利!

Leslie.|莱斯利!

[Panting]

- Come on!|- Wait up.|- 快来!|- 等等我

[Squeaking]

[Rustling]

- [Trees creaking]|- [Breathing heavily]

Ahh!

We shouldn't be in here.|This isn't our land.|我们不该进来,这里不是我们的地盘

- Not so loud. They'll hear you.|- What are you talking about?|- 别这么大声,不然他们就要听见你了|- 你在说什么

Hey! What's that?|嘿,看那个!

Whoa. Jess, look at this. Wow.|哇,杰西,看看这个!

Too bad for them.|They got so close.|他们真不好运,眼看着就要到了

- What are you talking about?|- To the kingdom.|- 你在说什么?|- 到那个王国

[Chimes ringing]

- What's that?|- What?|- 什么声音?|- 什么?

That sound. I've heard it before.|Someone's out there.|我听过这种声音,有人在附近

That's the sound of the prisoners|rattling their chains.|那是囚犯的锁链声

What prisoners?|什么囚犯?

The prisoners of the Dark Master.|黑暗魔王的囚犯

[Gasps]

- We should go.|- Wait, Jess, look.|- 我们该走了|- 等等,嘿,看!

What is it?|看什么?

[Leslie] Look at this.|这个!

Wow. This is amazing.|哇奥…太美妙了!

Wow.|哇奥…

This is it.|就这里

Warriors.|勇士

- Try dragonflies.|- No. They're warriors.|- 不如说是蜻蜓|- 不,它们是勇士

From the treetop provinces.|来自树梢地区的勇士

- [Stuttering] I don't know this game.|- What game? This is for real.|- 你这游戏我不会玩|- 不,这不是游戏,这是真的

This is the ruins|of a once great fortress|这是个无敌堡垒的遗迹

whose people have been imprisoned.|堡垒里的人被囚禁着

Jess, you and I have been|sent to free them.|杰西,我们俩是被派来解救他们的

Prisoners of the Dark Master, hear me!|黑暗魔王的囚犯们,听着

We have come to free you.|我们是来解救你们的

Do you hear us?|听见了吗?

Show me that you hear us!|告诉我你们听见了

[Wind blowing]

You got lucky timing. The wind's|been blowing off and on all day.|你只是碰巧的,这风刮了一天了

- Can't hear you!|- [Wind howls]|我听不到哦

[# Hayden Panettiere: Try]

- Go straight home. I'll see you soon.|- OK. See ya!|- 快回家吧,一会儿见|- 好吧,再见

[# Someday]

[Indistinct chatter]

Hey, don't you think|we should give her a hand?|嘿,我觉得我们该帮帮她

Uh... She's... She's fine.|呃…不用了吧

- Beep, beep, beep, beep.|- [Boy laughs]

...forget. There are four of us.

OK.

[Girl 1] Remember to bring your bag.

[Girl 2] Why would anyone|want to wear that?

[Grunts]

[Boy] Janice!|贾尼斯!

- You OK?|- What's the problem?|- 你还好吧?|- 怎么了?

- Jess Aarons tripped me.|- Uh...|杰西·艾伦斯陷害我

[Janice] On purpose.|他是故意的!

OK, Aarons. Hit the road.|好吧,艾伦斯,下车

- But he didn't do anything.|- [Driver] Go.|- 他什么也没做|- 下去

- It was definitely him.|- I know.|- 绝对是他|- 我知道

- What happened to you?|- Janice is a very talented person.|- 你怎么了?|- 贾尼斯·艾佛里真是了不得

She can shoot ketchup packets|over four rows of seats.|她的番茄汁|居然可以穿过四排座位击中我

[Chuckles] Jeez.|呵呵,老天

Can I wash up at your house?|My mom sees this, she'll be all over|我可以先到你家洗一下吗?|我妈妈要是看到我这样

the principal and everybody,|and my life will be over.|一定会去跟校长吵架|我的人生就结束了

[Girl on TV]|Why would Dad do this?

- Oh. Hello.|- Oh.|- 哦,你好呀|- 哦

Mom, this is Leslie.|妈妈,这是莱斯利

- [Mom] Hi, Leslie.|- [Leslie] Hi.|- 嗨,莱斯利|- 嗨

- It's nice to meet you.|- Thank you. You too.|- 很高兴见到你哦|- 谢谢,我也是哦

So are you and your family|getting settled in OK?|你跟你家人都安顿好了吗?

- Yes, ma'am.|- That's nice.|- 是的,夫人|- 那就好

- Come on. See ya later.|- Not too late, OK, honey?|- 一会儿回来|- 别太晚了,孩子

- Weird and weirder.|- Hey. Be glad he's found a friend.|- 古怪加上古怪加强版|- 嘿,该为他找到个朋友而高兴

- [Jess] Where's your dad work?|- [Leslie] At home. Same as my mom.|- 你爸爸在哪儿工作?|- 在家,跟我妈妈一样

- They're writers.|- [Jess] Writers?|- 他们都是作家|- 作家?

- What do they write about?|- Fiction.|- 他们写什么?|- 小说

That explains you.|怪不得

- What do you mean?|- Well, you like to make things up.|- 什么意思?|- 你喜欢编故事啊

And that's what your parents|do for a living.|因为你父母就是写故事的阿

You know a lot about hardware?|那你知道五金器具?

No. Why?|不知道啊,怎么了?

Well, your dad works|at a hardware store.|因为你爸爸在五金店工作

OK.|哦,好吧

All I'm saying is that|you are who you are...|我只是想说,你想成为什么样的人

...not your parents.|跟你父母无关

If they work at your house, you must|get to hang out with them a lot.|如果你父母都在家|你一定有很多时间跟他们在一起

Not really.|那倒没有

[Pine cone ricochets]

What's that?|什么东西?

- Grenade.|- There're no grenades here.|- 手榴弹|- 这里哪有什么手榴弹

[Grunts]

[Jess] Come on!|快来

- [Makes explosion noise]|- [Chittering]

- Squirrels!|- Part squirrel, part Scott Hoager.|- 是松鼠!|- 一半是松鼠,一半是斯科特. 豪格

- Squogre.|- Squogre!|- 是松鼠怪!|- 是松鼠怪!

The sneaky foot soldiers|of the Dark Master.|黑暗魔王的鬼鬼祟祟的小兵

- They're attacking!|- We need ammo!|- 它们在袭击我们|- 我们需要弹药

This is not good.|看来不妙

- See them? Up there?|- Yeah.|- 看到吗?在那里|- 嗯

- Do you? Really?|- Yeah.|- 你可以吗?真的?|- 嗯

- [Beeping]|- [Screams]

- [Grunts]|- [Squeals]

- [Animal wails]|- [Exhales deeply]

Les...|莱斯…

Leslie?|莱斯利?

Leslie. Leslie!|莱斯利,莱斯利?

Come on. You can see|the whole kingdom from up here.|快上来,从这儿整个王国尽收眼底

Isn't this cool?|We can do anything here.|太酷了!我们在这里简直无所不能

Look at it.|看呀

It's all ours.|这一切都是我们的

From the mountains to the oceans.|山脉,海洋…

- What am I looking for exactly?|- You'll see.|- 可是我到底想要寻找什么呢?|- 你会知道的

Just close your eyes...|只要闭上眼睛

...but keep your mind wide open.|同时完全打开你的心

[Exhales deeply]

Wow.|哇…

What do we call this place?|我们给这地方取个什么名字好呢?

Terabithia.|特雷比西亚

[Mom] Shh.|Everybody tiptoe. OK, ready?|嘘…别让他听见|好了,准备...

[All] Happy birthday!|生日快乐!

# Happy birthday to you

# Happy birthday to you

# Happy birthday, dear Jess

# Happy birthday to you #

[Mom] Make a wish.|许个愿

- [Ellie] Yay!|- [May Belle] What'd you wish for?|许了什么愿?

[# AnnaSophia Robb:|Keep Your Mind Wide Open]

- This is cheap junk.|- No, it isn't.|- 真是便宜没好货|- 不,不是的

- I love it.|- How? It doesn't even work.|- 我很喜欢|- 这啥也不干的东西,你喜欢它什么?

I don't think we have|the hang of it yet, Dad.|只是它还没跑到顶呢,爸爸

You know what? Keep the box.|We'll see if we can take it back.|把盒子留着,我看能不能把它退了

Daddy, there's something|in the greenouse.|爸爸!花屋里有事了

That's the last thing I need,|some animal chewing it's way in here.|真是我最不想看到的事|那些动物在这里大闹天宫了

What are you going to do|if you catch it?|你抓到它们后要怎么办?

These vegetables are our livelihood.|这里的蔬菜已经是我们的生计了

Can't afford to share them|with animals that get in here.|动物在这里无法无天下去|我们可承受不了

- So, you're gonna kill it?|- Have to.|- 你打算杀了它?|- 我不得不

Well, he's not gonna|get in here now, right, Dad?|这下子它就进不来了,对吧爸爸?

Hope not. But if he does,|you just let me deal with it.|希望如此|可是如果它再闯进来,我就要采取措施了

Is there anything else|I can help you with?|还要我做什么吗?

No, why don't you go on and do|your homework, I'll clean this mess up.|没有了,回去做功课吧|我在这里清理残局就好

[Whispering] Under the seat.|座位下面

I heard it was|your birthday yesterday.|我听说昨天是你生日

- Like it?|- Wow.|- 喜欢吗?|- 哇...

It must've cost a fortune.|这些一定很贵吧?

What's it matter what it costs?|价钱高低有什么关系

I don't know.|我也说不好

Well, I can take it back|and get a cheaper one, if you want.|那你想不想我去换一套便宜的来?

Thanks... a lot.|谢谢你...真的

# Jess and Leslie sitting in a tree...|杰西和莱斯利…

[continues muffled singing]

[Jess] Look.|The squogre and the vulture.|看,松鼠怪和秃鹰

Hey, here he comes.|嘿,他来了

And a guy who can stand up to a squogre|is scared of a Hoager?|你连松鼠怪都不怕,还怕豪格?

Ms. Edmunds?|嘿,埃德蒙老师

- [Gasps] He speaks.|- Can I help you with those?|- 他说话了|- 需要我帮忙吗?

You sure can.|And you just made my day.|当然,你真是帮了我大忙了

- Great.|- I'll get that one.|- 好极了|- 我来拿这个

[Edmunds] Thank you.|谢谢

- Hey, guys.|- Oh, hi, boys.|- 嘿,伙计|- 嘿,你俩

How come you're so good at that?|你怎么这么能干?

- Good at what?|- Building stuff.|- 能干什么?|- 装装钉钉什么的

You're good at it for a girl.|对于女孩子来说,你很能干

Same way I'm fast... for a girl.|就像我跑得快,对女孩子来说…

You know what I mean.|你知道我说什么

You're pretty good at art... for a boy.|你很会画画哦,对于男孩子来说

OK, OK, truce.|好吧好吧,停战

Don't your parents notice|this stuff's missing?|你父母从来没发现家里东西少了吗?

Not when they're in|the middle of writing a book.|他们都忙着写小说呢

- [Rumbling]|- What's that?|什么?

Show yourselves!|现身吧!

[Both scream]

It's a giant troll!|是个巨人怪

No, it's a giant tree|that almost killed us!|只是一棵巨树,差点把我们搞死

You think that tree|just fell all by itself?|你以为树它自己就倒下来了?

Come on.|快来

When the Dark Master saw|the squogres werert scaring us away,|黑暗魔王眼看自己的松鼠怪吓不跑我们

- he sent a giant troll.|- How big?|- 就派了巨人怪来整我们|- 有多巨型?

[Leslie] That's how big its feet are.|看他的脚就有这么大!

- You really think so?|- What else could it be?|- 你真的这么觉得?|- 要不还能是什么!

What should we do?|我们怎么办?

If we had a troll hunter, we could|track its scent and sneak up on it.|如果我们有个巨人怪猎手|追着怪物的气味,我们就可以找到它了

Hey, look at that! Come on!|嘿,看那个!快来!

I think it went that way!|可能往那边走了

We rule Terabithia,|and nothing crushes us!|我们统领特雷比西亚,我们无坚不摧

I'll race you to the rope.|看咱俩谁先跑到那根荡绳

- [Jess] I love this place!|- [Leslie laughs]|我真喜欢这个地方!

[Gate slamming]

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Go on, get out of here.|And don't come back.|走吧,出去吧,别回来了

What do you think you're doing?|你知道你自己在做什么吗?

- I took care of it for you.|- Did you, now? Now, how'd you do that?|- 我帮你处理掉了|- 你自作主张,你怎么处理的?

I took him into the forest.|He's not coming back, promise.|我把它带到树林里放了|它一定不会再回来的,我保证

Did he tell you he's gonna|stay the hell out of the greenouse?|哦,它自己跟你说|它会离咱们的花屋远远的?

No, he went out there|and he's not coming...|没有,不过你相信我吧,它…

Jess, you need to understand|something, OK?|杰西,我要你明白

This is not one of your can'toons. This|is just a pest that eats up our food,|这可不是你的卡通故事之类的|它是有害的动物,它吃我们的食物

money we earn and time we don't have.|那是我们挣的钱,是我们花费不起的时间

- OK.|- Get your head out of the clouds|- 好吧|- 别再不切实际了

and do as I say.|去做你该做的事吧

OK.|嗯

[Soft music on soundtrack]

[Footsteps approaching]

Good night, sweetheart.|晚安,宝贝

Sweet dreams.|做个好梦

- Lights out, Jess.|- [Door closes]|关灯,杰西

Night, Dad.|晚安,爸爸

Are we slaying the giant troll|after school today?|我们今天放学之后追捕巨人怪吗?

You've got your head|in the clouds, Leslie.|别不切实际了,莱斯利

- Huh?|- There is no giant troll, all right?|- 啊?|- 根本就没有什么巨人怪

Well, you better not let|the Terabithians hear you.|哦,你这些话最好别给|特雷比西亚人听到哦

They thought you were their king.|他们奉你为王呢

[Indistinct chatter]

Alexandra, my daddy gave me Twinkies!|亚历山德拉,我有汀奇饼|我爸爸给的

Neither one squished, 'cause I|didn't put them next to my drink.|没有一个给压碎哦|因为我没有把它们放在水壶旁

I'd shut up about those Twinkies.|如果我是你|我可不会到处炫耀我的汀奇饼

You're just mad 'cause I|got some and you didn't.|你这么说是因为你嫉妒我有汀奇饼吃

Whatever. Don't cry to me|when you lose them.|随便你咯,到时候给人抢走了可别跟我哭

I'll eat them, not lose them.|才不会给人抢走,我会自己吃掉

Jess! Jess!|杰西…杰西

Janice Avery stole my Twinkies!|Janice Avery stole my Twinkies!|贾尼斯·艾佛立偷了我的汀奇饼

- I told you, keep your mouth shut.|- She's there. What are you gonna do?|- 哪,我不是告诉你啦,别到处跟人炫耀|- 她就在那儿,你要帮我

And she makes you pay to pee!|而且你要上厕所,她还收钱

It's a dollar, shorty.|一块钱,小鬼

But I don't have a dollar.|我没有一块钱呀

That's not fair, is it?|Peeing's definitely supposed to be free.|真不公平|小便是绝对应该免费的!

Free to pee!|免费小便!

Free to pee! Free to pee! Free to pee!|免费小便!免费小便!免费小便!

[Continues chanting]

Let's go.|走吧

[Continues chanting]

I want my Twinkies, Janice Avery.|把我的汀奇饼还给我|贾尼斯·艾佛立

What Twinkies, Twinkie?|什么汀奇饼,你个汀奇人

You're supposed to beat her up.|You're my brother!|你应该帮我打她,你是我哥哥

Do you know what would happen|if I were to pick a fight with her?|过来,如果我真的找她单挑|你说后果会怎样?

- You'll get your butt kicked.|- [Girls laugh]|你会被她海扁

No, I'd get kicked out of school for|fighting a girl. What's that prove?|不,我会因跟女生打架而被学校开除|那又能说明什么呢?

She stole my Twinkies. [sniffs]|可是她偷了我的汀奇饼阿!

Come on.|走吧

It's all right, May Belle.|没事的,梅宝

- We'll get her back. Wort we, Jess?|- [Scoffs]|我们会还击的,对不对,杰西?

[Leslie] Don't let|the Terabithians hear you.|“别给特雷比西亚人听到”

They thought you were their king.|“他们奉你为王呢”

[Sighs]

Jess! Jess!|杰西!杰西!

Oh... Hi! Look at you!|哦,嗨!

That is your very own, certified,|purebred, giant troll hunter.|这是专属于你的,经过鉴定的|纯种巨人怪猎犬

- He's for me?|- Yeah,|- 这是给我的?|- 是啊

he just took a giant|pee all over my sweatshirt.|它刚在我的外衣上,嘘嘘了一个巨型的

Wow, Jess. Thank you.|阿,杰西,谢谢你

I name you Prince Terrien,|我给你取个名字:特雷尔王子|(terrier,猎犬通称)

giant troll hunter extraordinaire.|非同凡响的巨人怪猎手

- P.T. For short.|- [Barks]|简称PT

Hey! I think he smells a troll.|Come on.|嘿,它好像闻到巨人怪的味道了,快走

- [Vultures cawing]|- Oh, no! We've got company!|糟糕,我们被跟踪了

[Vulture] Dead meat! Dead meat!|死烂肉!死烂肉!

- Dead meat! Dead meat!|- [Leslie] Hairy Vultures!|- 死烂肉!死烂肉!|- 毛绒绒的秃鹰!

What's that?|那是什么!

It's a giant troll.|是巨人怪

Nice feet.|美丽的大脚…

Run!|快跑!

Oh, my gosh!|啊,天哪

- I think we lost it.|- [Footsteps thudding]|我想我们已经甩掉它了

- Leslie...|- [troll creaking]|莱斯利

- What's its weak spot?|- Does it have a weak spot?|- 它的死穴在哪?|- 你觉得它有死穴吗?

[Leslie] I don't know!|我不知道!

- [Grumbling]|- [Leslie] Just making it madder!|这不是越骚越糟吗!

P.T.!|P.T.!

[Troll chuckling]

That's it! That's its weak spot!|这样也行?原来这就是它的死穴!

It's ticklish!|它怕痒的!

- Gross!|- Troll toe jam.|- 好脏…|- 脚趾垢

Good boy, P.T. Good boy!|干的好,PT

Good dog.|好小子!

What's Janice's weak spot, you think?|那你觉得贾尼斯的死穴是什么?

Eighth-grade girl...|嗯…八年级的女生…

...probably eighth-grade boys.|说不定是八年级的男生?

Who's she got a crush on?|她暗恋谁?

I don't know. Let's see...|我也不知道…让我想想

...coolest boy in|eighth grade is probably...|八年级里头最酷的男生,可能是...

...Willard Hughes.|威勒·休斯

- That's it.|- What's it?|- 就是他了!|- 什么就是他了?

Write, "Dear Janice..."|你写|“亲爱的贾尼斯”

- You do it.|- No way.|- 你来写吧|- 才不要呢!

Boys' handwriting sucks.|No offense.|不是损你们哦,男孩子写字都难看

It's gotta be you.|肯定是你写啦

OK.|好吧

"Dear Janice,|“亲爱的贾尼斯”

you're the most amazing and|beautiful person I've ever known."|“你是我见过的最完美最漂亮的女生”

- How do I know which desk is hers?|- It's got dried-up blood and old bones.|- 我怎么知道哪个座位是她的阿?|- 那个血迹斑斑的就是

"I do not know if you know this|about me, but I need to tell you,|“我不知道你认不认识我|不过我还是要告诉你”

I think you are so cool.|“我觉得你真是太酷了”

You are the coolest over|all the other girls in our school."|“你是我们全校女生里面最酷的一个!”

OK. Write this,|好,接着写

"Let's find out if what|I think we have is real."|“让我们看看,我俩是否真的天造地设”

[Gasps]

- [Leslie] Oh, Mr. Bailey...|- Huh?|哦,贝利先生

...I was looking for you.|- Me? Why?|- 我一直在找你|- 找我?什么事?

[Leslie] I think someone threw up|in the girls' room.|好像有人在女生的卫生间里吐了

[Bailey sighs]|All right, I'll take a look.|唉,好吧好吧,我去看看

"Meet me by the bus|after school today.|“今天放学后,咱们在巴士旁边见面”

We can ride home together|and talk about us."|“咱们一起骑车回家,然后谈谈咱俩之间的事”

Underline and capitalize the "us."|大写“咱俩”,并加下划线!

"All my love, Willard."|“献给你我所有的爱,威勒”

[Jess] You know, if we get caught,|they're both gonna kill us.|如果咱俩给逮住了|他俩都得找我们算帐

[Boys chattering indistinctly]

- [Janice] I got your note.|- What are you talking about?|- 我收到你的纸条了|- 你说什么?

That was really sweet.|好窝心哦

- [Girl] I'm saving these seats.|- [Boy] For who?|- 这两个位子我占了|- 给谁的?

Willard Hughes is gonna|ride Janice home today.|威勒·休斯今天会载贾尼斯回家

- [Boy] What are you talking about?|- Willard and Janice.|- 你说什么呢?|- 威勒和贾尼斯

They're totally in love.|他们现在爱的死去活来

[Scoffs] In your dreams.|Well, you better tell Willard that.|做梦吧|你最好告诉威勒一声

It looks like he's|heading home in his own bus.|因为他好像打算坐他自己那辆巴士回家

[Gasps]

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频