首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第五季 [HOUSE Season 5] 2008 - cd21/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
54
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-06-19 22:20:48 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:45440次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

* From the redwood forests|* 穿过广阔的红木林

* to the gulf stream waters|* 跨域蜿蜒的河流

* this land w made for you and me|* 这片热土属于你和我

THE ONLY CLEAN IS GREEN|绿色的 清洁的

WHAT WOULD NATURE DO?|大自然会如何反击

You made your point. Now how 'bout letting us do our jobs?|你们的目的已经达到了 能让我们复工了吗?

Our point'll be made when your company stops tearing down this mountain.|除非你们公司不再滥伐森林 我们的行动才算有成效

Then who's gonna feed our kids? You?|那谁来养活我们的娃? 你?

If you really cared about your kids,you'd want them to have air to breathe when they grow up.|如果你爱你的孩子 你会希望他们长大后还能呼吸新鲜空气

What'd you say,you son of a bitch?|你说啥 你这个狗娘养的?

You guys aren't the problem.|你们不是罪魁祸首

You're being hurt more than anyone.|你们是最大受害者

You breathe in that coal dust.|你们吸入大量煤粉

Coal is the dirtiest energy on earth.|煤碳是世界上污染最严重的能源

Gonna need some backup.|请求增派支援

Not enough for you thugs to assault the environment?|你们这些混蛋对环境的伤害还不够深吗?

Doug,please,don't.|Doug 拜托 别说了

Susan? Susan! You okay?|Susan? Susan! 没事吧?

She needs to get to a hospital.|她必须入院治疗

She's just dehydrated. We have medics here.|她脱水而已 我们有药

- Let 'em give her fluids. - She has no pulse.|- 给她喝些水 - 她脉搏都没了

Either unhook your arm,or I'm gonna break it off.|你若不松开手 我就要动手了

Either way,this protest is over.|无论如何 这次抗议到此为止

protest is over**|抗议结束了

All right.|好吧

- What happened? - You passed out.|- 我怎么了? - 你晕倒了

It's okay. Just stay hydrated.|没事 只是有点脱水

You know we'll be back. We'll be back!|我们不会就此罢休 我们还会回来的!

Hey,stop screwing around.|嘿 别胡闹了

I'm not... screwing around. I just can't...|我没有胡闹 我只是...

I can't stand up.|我站不住了

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

翻译: 塔塔 毛希 海贼女御 黄沙舞风|校对: clala 时间轴: 咔肉肉

House Season05 Episode21 Saviors|豪斯医生 第五季 第21集 "救世主"

I need to push back our getaway.|我们得推迟度假

No,you don't. Found you a board. Perfect size to learn on.|千万不要啊 我刚帮你找到冲浪板 最适合初学者

I'm just postponing.|只是迟点去度假而已

Olandt from philly general wants me to get a patient in to see house.|费城综合医院的Olandt 有个病人想让House诊断

So?|然后呢?

I owe him a favor.|我欠他人情

He's taken about a dozen of my referrals over the last year.|去年我转诊了许多病人到他那儿

I meant so  that's five seconds to hand house the file,|那得花上你5秒钟把病历交给House

30 for him to question your real motives,|30分钟让他揣测你的真实意图

a minute for witty comments comparing the length of your legs to thirteen's...|1分钟就是聆听 他对你和13美腿的无聊比较...

plenty of time left over for the shore.|时间绰绰有余让你去海滩度假啊

I need to make sure he doesn't toss the file in the trash as soon as I'm out of sight.|我得确定我不在时他不会扔了那病历

Baby,can't repay the favor on another case?|亲爱的 你这人情就不能迟点还吗?

After last week,I could really use a break from this place.|经历了上周 我真的需要离开这里透透气

We both could.|我们都得歇歇

Once I'm sure he's really on the case,then we're out of here.|一知道他真的接收了这个病例 我们立即出发

And these legs and every other part of me will be all yours.|然后我的腿和其他的都归你了

He's seen three different specialists.|他看了3个专科医生

Interesting.|挺好玩的

Almost as interesting as you trying to step into kutner's shoes just days|同样有趣的是 你在Kutner离开我们不久

after he stepped out of them.|就急于取代他

I am not shoe shopping.|我不是想取代他

I'm just trying to repay a favor to his referring doctor.|我只是想还个人情给那个转诊的医生

What's the mystery?|这病例很难吗?

The nut case spends all his free time wreaking havoc at toxic waste dumps.|这个呆子整天在有毒废弃物堆积场抗议

Tox screen's negative.|毒理分析无异常

No neurological,muscular,or cardiovascular abnormalities.|神经系统 肌肉及心血管均未见异常

The guys cares about the environment? That makes him a nut case?|这家伙热衷保护地球环境? 那这是个疯子

He's a single guy in his 20s.|他是个20多岁的单身男性

He cares about getting his hybrid waxed girls who care about the environment.|他想泡的那个美眉 恰巧是环保分子罢了

See? Not a nut case.|看到没? 才不是呆子

He's probably just faking so he can sue the cops and get a six-figure settlement.|他可能只是装病 为了向警察提出诉讼 获得六位数的赔偿

If he was trying to fake an illness,|如果他是诈病

why would he consent to be seen by the best diagnostician in the country?|为什么他还要找全国最棒的 鉴别诊断医生呢?

Now who's trying to get her hybrid waxed?|现在是谁在献殷勤?

We need to do a vestibular caloric test.|去做个前庭冷热试验吧

See if the balance problem starts above or below the neck.|看看平衡的问题 是来源于脖子上部还是下部

And when I say "we," I mean "you."|我说的我们 其实是指你

You're the one with the favor to repay,not them.|是你要还人情 不是他们

I'm going to be injecting ice water in your ear canal.|我要往你耳朵注入冷水

If the resulting eye movements are at all erratic,then the balance problem is in your inner ear.|如果引起不同方向的眼球震颤 那么就是内耳的问题

Those in every room?|每个病房都有鲜花?

I think so.|应该是吧

Can you get rid of them?|能把花拿走吗?

Preferably from every room?|最好把所有房间的花都拿走 可以吗?

They use over 30 pesticides to grow commercial flowers.|为了种植商品花卉 他们用了不下于30种杀虫剂

You'd think the medical industry would be a lot more...|没有这些 医药行业会更...

concerned with medicine? Let's fix your body.|你担心医药行业? 先把身体养好

Then you can go back to fixing the earth.|那样你才能回去继续保护地球

This is gonna get a little uncomfortable.|这会有点不适

I just spent 14 hours chained to a tire.|我整整铁链缠身14小时

Most doctors would recommend--|很多医生建议--

Our planet's headed for destruction.|我们的地球正面临毁灭

Coastlines under water,a million species extinct.|海水即将淹没海岸 数百万种生物濒临灭绝

Feels like I'm tumbling head over heels.|我觉得好像整个人在旋转

That's normal--sometimes this test causes vertigo.|正常的--这试验有时候会引起眩晕

And nausea.|还有恶心呕吐

Cameron just brought me a case.|Cameron给了我一个病例

Cameron is happy in the E.R.|Cameron在急诊干得很开心

There's no way she wants her nose back on your grindstone.|她绝对不会想重回你的魔爪

Egg white omelet,no bacon,whole wheat toast.|煎蛋卷 不要培根 全麦吐司

I say it's not my grindstone she's after and not her nose she wants on it.|我不是说她钟意我的魔爪 她另有所图

She and chase are practically living together.|她和Chase同居了

What did you just order?|你刚刚点了啥?

An omelet.|煎蛋卷

Since when do you pass on the swine?|你啥时候起不爱吃猪肉了?

And wheat toast? Might as well eat a sheet of sand paper.|全麦面包? 可能味道和砂纸一样哦

Well,yes,but I don't like eating the same thing two days in a row.|没错 我不想要两天吃相同的东西

Your bro's nurse not lovin' the love handles?|弟弟的护士不喜欢你的肉肉?

I'm just not in the mood for bacon.|我只是不想再吃培根而已

And you're obviously trying to avoid talking about kutner,which is odd,|而奇怪的是你明显不想谈论Kutner的事

because you spent a whole week obsessing about why--|因为你有一周时间都在追查他为什么--

He's no longer on my team.|他不再是我的团队的一员

I'm sorry he's no longer on my team. Nothing else to talk about.|很遗憾他不再是我们的一员 仅此而已

You're wearing the watch he gave you for secret santa.|你带着的表是他送的圣诞礼物

Five functions,including a stop watch to time how long it takes you to ask me if I'm okay.|它有大功能 包括秒表 可以用来算算你关怀我的时间哦

You gonna order?|你要什么?

Not hungry.|我不饿了

It's just weird. She's brought cases before,but he's never made her run the tests.|奇怪 虽然她以前也把病人转给我们 但他从来不会让她去做检查

Maybe he's looking for someone to mother him after what happened.|发生了这些事 他可能只是想要些安慰

Only kind of mothering house wants involves a bullwhip,leather diapers,and a credit card.|长鞭 皮尿布还有信用卡 才是House想要的安抚

Mommy's home.|妈妈回来了哦

Test made the patient lose his lunch,but his calorics are normal,his inner ear is fine,|检查让患者吐到不用吃午餐 但冷热试验是正常的 内耳没事

and he still can't balance himself.|而他还是无法保持平衡

How many normal test resul do we need to know the patient's a granola-filled phony?|还要多少正常的检查结果 才能证明他在诈病呢?

He's not lying about his symptoms.|他没有诈病

- And you know this because... - She changed her shoes.|- 你知道是因为... - 她换了鞋

If he was faking,he'd have vomited on the other side of the bed.|如果他诈病 就会朝着床的另一边呕吐

Sparring with the police and chaining yourself up for days can cause stress.|和警察冲突及把自己锁起数日 都会导致应激

Stress screws with the heart and arteries.|应激会影响心血管系统

Carotid atherosclerosis could cause a loss of balance.|动脉粥样硬化会引起失衡

Wouldn't show upon ct or mri.|CT和MRI结果都无异常

Could also be our only warning before a massive stroke.|可能是中风前的唯一预警

Do a holter and a carotid doppler.|做个动态心电图和心脏彩超

See if his heart skips for more than the spotted owl.|看看他的心脏会不会有斑林鸮一样的斑块

Although I didn't say "we." If I had...|尽管我没说我们 即使说了 也...

Sorry if this is screwing up the test.|希望这不会影响检查结果

I've been hiccupping a lot lately,but...|我最近经常打嗝 但...

Not as bad as this.|没有像现在这么严重

How much is "a lot" and how long is "lately"?|"经常"及"最近"具体指的是什么?

It's been on and off for about a week.|反复发作一周了

Maybe a few hours a day.|每天持续数小时

Did you tell the doctors in philly about it?|有没有把这告诉费城医院的医生?

They didn't seem to think it was any big deal.|他们似乎不把这当回事

Hey,so we're still leaving tomorrow,aren't we?|嘿 我们还是明天出发 对吗?

I'M not sure.|我也不太肯定

The referring doctors didn't realize that his hiccups were--|转诊医生没有重视他的呃逆--

Hiccups?|呃逆?

With this durationand intensity,mostly likely pathological,and it could mean it's serious.|根据发作的时间及频率 很可能是病理性的 可能挺严重的

- Are you avoiding me? - No.|- 你在避开我吗? - 没有啊

So I shouldn't beat all concerned that you're treating another doctor's patient for hiccups|让人疑惑的是你宁愿治疗转诊的呃逆患者

instead of going on a vacationI spent a week planning.|也不愿和我去旅行 我可是计划了一周

There is a reason I need to stay with this case a while longer,|在这病例上花较多时间是有原因的

but I can't tell you what it is.|但我不能告诉你

So... you admit you lied to me. And now you're asking me to trust you?|所以你承认你骗了我 还要求我信任你咯?

Yes.|没错

Okay.|好吧

No sign of heart or arterial problems,but he's been hiccupping on and off for over a week.|心脏和血管都没问题 但他时不时打嗝已一星期了

Nice! I'm hooked.|好极! 我被迷住了

You can get back to your shift at the E.R.|你可以回急诊室当班了

Except,as far as the E.R.Is concerned,you're on vacation,right?|但据急诊室所知 你正在放假 不是吗?

I postponed a trip because I'm concerned about the patient.|我把旅行延后了 因为我关心这病人

Explains why you ditched chase and came to the differentials,not why you ran the tests.|这只能解释你为什么放Chase鸽子 并参与鉴别诊断 解释不了你答应做测试

You told me to.|你让我做的

Well,I'm not your boss,as you usually take great pleasure in pointing out.|但我不是你上司 你不是一向很乐于指出这点吗?

Hey,you don't still have the hots for me,do you?|嘿 你该不会还在迷恋我吧?

I care about the patient,and I care about the people who work on your team.|我关心这个病人 关心你医疗小组的同事

They've been through a lot lately. I just thought I--|他们最近经历了很多 我只是想 我--

Was florence nightingale.|是佛罗伦斯-南丁格尔

Yeah,you're gonna nurse us back to spiritual and mental oneness.|你要照顾我们 直至我们元神归位

That would make sense if we were having this conversation a week ago.|这番对话发生在一星期前才有意义

Think what you want-- that I'm here to get a job,|我知道你在想什么-- 你以为我想回来工作

that I'm here to wrap you in swaddling clothes.|以为我把你当小宝宝哄着

The problem is,I think neither. Because neither makes sense.|问题是 我没这么想 因为两者都说不通

The only thing that does... doesn't.|唯一说得通的是...没有

Pathological hiccups plus inability tbalance--go.|病理性呃逆加上无法保持平衡-- 开始

What she said.|照她说的做

Brain would connect the two.|脑子可以联系两者

It could,if cameron hadn't already ct'd his head.|有可能 假如Cameron还没 给他做头部CT的话

Empty as her boyfriend's calendar.|和她男友的日程表一样空虚

What does this have to do with chase?|这和Chase有什么关系?

- Nothing. - Not sure yet.|- 没有 - 现在说不准

Patient is on a jihad against commercial flowers.|病人正在发动一场 讨伐商品花卉的圣战

He's picketed several nurseries. Organophosphate poisoning can cause both hiccups and--|他曾在多家花圃抗议 有机磷酸酯类中毒会引起打嗝和--

No G.I. Problems,no hyper-salivation.|没有肠胃问题 没有唾沫分泌过多

It's possible it's not connected to a protest.|可能和他的抵抗行动无关

M.S.Wouldn't show on the ct,and his name's swenson.|CT查不出多发性硬化症 他姓Swenson

Scandinavians have an increased susceptibility to M.S.|斯堪的纳维亚人的后裔 更易患上多发性硬化症

Better theory than he's faking it.|这理论比说他装病强

The clogs have it. Do a lumbar puncture to confirm M.S.|北欧木屐汉的推测胜出 做脊髓穿刺确认多发性硬化症

I guess we'll just continue to twiddle our thumbs.|我们继续坐一边绕大拇指好了

God,I hope that's a euphemism.|真希望你这话另有所指

How am I supposed to do a lumbar puncture on a patient with intractable hiccups?|病人不停呃逆 我怎么做脊髓穿刺?

I'm trying to figure out what that could be a euphemism for.|我在想你这句话在暗指什么

You'll find a way.|自个儿想办法去

You're not worried house is gonna be pissed you're helping me do the test?|你帮我做检查 不怕House迁怒于你?

He said find a way,and you did.|他让你想办法 这不就是了

How do you think house is doing?|House最近怎么样?

- That why you're here? - Yeah.|- 你是为这个而来? - 是的

No,it isn't.|不 你不是

Even if house was messed up by kutner's suicide,it wouldn't matter.|虽然Kutner的死使House深受打击 但这对他不是问题

He already thinks life is nasty,brutish,and long.|他向来认为生命是一个 肮脏 残酷 漫长的过程

And misery helps his diagnostic skills.|痛苦反而有助他的诊断

All of which you know,so...|你很清楚这一点 那么...

- why are you here? - Which answer would you believe?|- 你究竟是为了什么? - 我怎么回答你才会相信?

If you want kutner's place,it's fine by me.|如果你想顶替Kutner的位置 我没有意见

I could use someone else with the stones to stand up to house.|权当多一个有胆色的帮手 和我一同对抗House

But you've gotta know it's gonna blow up your relationship with chase.|但你必须知道 这会毁了你和Chase的关系

All I did was postpone a three-day trip.|我只不过推迟了一个三天的旅行

With chase,to be with house.|离开Chase 来到House身边

- What are you doing? - Ordering I.V.Chlorpromazine.|- 你要干什么? - 去拿静脉注射的氯丙嗪

This could still be neurological. You could cloud his mental status.|可能是神经性问题导致 这么做会使其精神状况恶化

You wanna get the needle in his spine or you wanna talk?|你想把针扎准 还是光说不练?

You and house been talking about filling kutner's slot?|你和House谈过填补Kutner空缺没?

Yeah,we went straight from the funeral to human resources.|是的 我们刚参加完葬礼 就去了人力资源部

You interested in getting back on the team?|你想回去他的医疗小组?

I'm interested in knowing if cameron's interested.|我只想知道Cameron有没这意思

She's been running all the tests for house's case.|她正为House的病人做检查

Well,she hasn't said anything to me.|她什么也没和我说

But I guess,uh,the referring doctor might have asked her to keep an eye on him.|我猜 大概是转介病人的医生 让她多关注些

Do you think cameron's in love with house?|你觉得Cameron爱House吗?

That is a ridiculous question. She's in love with you.|这是个荒唐的问题 她爱的是你

Are you in love with house?|那你爱House吗?

That... is an even more ridiculous question.|这...个问题更荒唐

Two questions,zero answers.|两个问题 都没有答案

Think I can extrapolate from there.|我可以从中得出结论了

Dr. House?|House医生?

Sorry,I'm st the zone delivery guy.|抱歉 我是送外卖的

I'm,uh,doug swenson's wife.|我是Doug Swenson的妻子

His history said the environmental kamikaze was single.|病历显示 这位环保神风斗士未婚

He,um,he probably didn't want me to worry.|他也许不想我担心

He told me he was in jail with some of the other protesters.|他告诉我 他和别的抗议者 一起被关进监狱了

Yeah,no worries there.|没错 那儿让人放心多了

He'S... in jail a lot.|他...经常进监狱

Not so often in the hospital.|医院倒是很少上

I searched his email,and I found the referral to you yesterday.|我查了他的电邮 发现他昨天被转介到你这了

You must really love your husband. Antravel by rickshaw.|你一定很爱你丈夫 而且出行坐的是黄包车

It only took you 18 hours to get here.|只花18小时就赶到这儿了

Who eats kale?|怎么会有人吃羽衣甘蓝?

It's so bland,it doesn't even taste like kale.|淡而无味 吃起来 连羽衣甘蓝都不像

Uh,I had to find somebody to take care of our four-year-old son.|我得先找人照顾我们四岁大的儿子

- Doug's all right,isn't he? - I have no idea.|- Doug没事吧? - 我不知道

I know he's an idiot. And now I've learned that he's a liar.|我只知道他是个白痴 现在加上一条 还是个骗子

So we're making a-- who told you that I was in here?|所以我们-- 谁告诉你我在这儿的?

The doctor in the office next to yours said that you might be here.|你隔壁办公室的医生说 你可能会在这

I got it figured out.|我找到原因了

That mean we don't need to do the lp?|那么不用做脊髓穿刺了?

I was talking to her. You're not even supposed to be here.|我在和她说话 你根本不应该出现在这

- You want us to stop or not? - What?|- 你想我们停下还是继续? - 什么?

Oh,I don't care what you do with him.|我才不管你们怎么折腾他

You're not doing a favor for a doctor in philly.|你不是卖费城的医生人情

You're doing a favor for an oncologist in north jersey.|而是为了帮北新泽西一个肿瘤医生的忙

I'm spying on you for wilson?|我在替Wilson监视你?

Spying,preemptive grief counseling.|监视 悲伤辅导的前期手段

Wilson sees you ten times more than I do,he's a better liar,|Wilson见你的机会比我多10倍 而且骗人的手法更高明

and he wouldn't have to cancel a vacation to do it.|而且他不必取消假期来干这个

Good points.|说的也是

Also doesn't explain the diet.|但还是解释不了他为什么变换食谱

What does any of this have to do with my husband?|这和我丈夫有什么关系?

Nothing.|没关系

Meet mrs. Environmental nut bag.|来见见环保狂人太太

Or did you keep your maiden name?|或者你用的是原来的姓氏?

- He's married? - Yep,got a kid too.|- 他结婚了? - 是的 孩子都生了

Double threat. Eco-freak and dead beat dad.|双重威胁 既是环保怪胎 又是不负责任的老爸

- House. - Sorry... parentally challenged.|- House - 抱歉...为人父母挑战多

No,his neck.|不 是他的脖子

It's torticollis. Reaction to the chlorpromazine.|出现斜颈 是对氯丙嗪的反应

It's not just a spasm. It's swollen.|不只是痉挛 还出现肿胀

Crunchy.|嘎吱声

It's definitely not M.S.|肯定不是多发性硬化症

Crunching sounds were caused byan air leak between his lungs.|碎裂的声音是肺部漏气引起的

Lead in his mediastinum could have been caused by prolonged hiccups.|持续呃逆可使空气进入胸腔纵隔

More likely,it was the neck spasm.|更有可能的是 这只是脖子痉挛

Most likely,it was there all along.|最有可能的是 这问题一直存在

We just didn't notice it till the other symptoms made it worse.|只是我们没有发现 直至其它症状使之恶化

So... what causes loss of balance,pathological hiccups,and a hole in his gloria steinem?|那么...是什么导致他失去平衡 病理性呃逆以及他的肺部穿孔

He was protesting a lumber mill last fall. Sarcoid's been linked to pine forests.|他去年秋天参加了抵抗木材厂的运动 肉瘤可能是松林引起的

No,his A.C.E. Levels were normal.|不 他的血清ACE水平正常

Progressive systemic sclerosis?|进行性系统性硬化症?

Guy practically lives at industrial waste sites.|这家伙成天呆在工业废料区

If a solvent got absorbed through his lungs,caused an autoimmune firestorm...|废弃物质被他吸入肺部 引起自体免疫疾病大爆发...

Start him on iv methyl-prednisolone for stemic sclerosis.|给他静脉注射甲基脱氢皮质醇 治疗系统性硬化症

Do a full work-up to confirm.|做一个全面的检查确认

- By myself? - Without yourself.|- 我一个人? - 不用你了

Grab a bat. Grab some pine. Time to bring in the first string.|拿起球棒上场 你下场歇着吧 该换第一阵容出战了

Why?|为什么?

You obviously want to be here. I can't figure out why.|显然你想呆在这里 我也不知道为什么

I wanna see where you go when you can't be here.|但我倒想看看 不让你呆这 你会去哪

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You know what vacation means,right?|你知道假期是什么意思吗?

You're here because of house,chase,or overtime issues.|你找我 是因为House Chase 还是超时加班?

He's very concerned.|他很担心你

Chase,not... house.|我指Chase 不是House

Well,if it'sall right with you,I'd rather communicate with chase by communicating with chase.|如果你不介意的话 这问题 我想和Chase私下讨论解决

Are you in love with house?|你爱House吗?

You... are not concerned about me.|你...不是关心我

You're marking your territory.|你在圈定你的领地

You shouldn't be involved with house.|你不应该和House纠缠

Neither should I. Neither should anyone.|我也是 任何人都不应该这么做

You and chase are good together. Just don't screw it up.|你和Chase一起很幸福 不要毁了这一切

When are you gonna stop this?|你什么时候才会收手?

How can you ask me to stop?|你怎么可以让我收手?

You're in a hospital. You have a son.|你都进医院了 我们还有个儿子

The steroids ought to get him breathing normally again.|类固醇应该可以让他的呼吸恢复正常

But autoimmune diseases are serious.|但他的自体免疫疾病很严重

It might not be a bad idea to take some time at home,rest up.|在家多休息 把身体养好 也许不是个坏主意

I can't just quit.|我不能退出

Do you hate us that much?|你真的这么讨厌我们?

I love you. And I love our son.|我爱你 也爱我们的儿子

But why should he matter more than everyone else's?|但凭什么他就比别人重要?

- He does. - Why?|- 他当然重要 - 为什么?

Because he's biologically connected to me?|因为他和我有血缘关系?

There's no rational reason.|根本没有合理的解释

He's our son!|他是我们的儿子!

And he's gonna need to drink clean water.|他需要喝到清洁的水源

And breathe clean air.|呼吸清新的空气

I'm doing this for him too.|我这么做也是为了他

Come on in,house.|进来吧 House

Because who else is it going to be at 10:30 at night?|除了你 晚上10:30还会有谁呢?

And no,thanks. I already ate.|还有 不必 谢了 我吃过了

Didn't ask you to dinner.|不是来找你吃饭的

But you were going to.|你本来有此打算

And when I explained that I'd eaten hours ago,|当我解释道 我老早就吃过了

you were going to move onto your real entree,rifling through my kitchen.|你就会径直步向目标 大肆搜查我的厨房

inviting me to search your kitchen.|主动邀我搜索厨房

Means you know that I'd find nothing,or you know that I'd find something,|意味着 你知道我什么也找不到 或者知道我会找到什么

so you're hoping that I'm going to assume the former and I won't bother to look.|你指望我以为是前者 从而放弃搜索

Or it means it's late,I'm tired,|或者意味着时候不早 我困了

I know you're here to advance some paranoid theory based on a single egg white omelet,|我就知道 一个煎蛋卷 都能让你演绎出一番谬论

and I'd like to get it over with so we can both go to sleep.|我只想赶紧打发你 好上床睡觉

Your single-omelet theory conveniently overlooks the grassy knoll you had for lunch today:|你的蛋卷论忽略了 你今天草屯子般的午餐食谱:

Vegetable and graingag-athon.|蔬菜和谷物大杂烩

The warren commission found no evidence of a second lunch,possibly|华伦委员会没能找到第二份午餐的证据 (调查肯尼迪遇刺事件)

because it was stolen from the doctor's lounge.|因为它被人从医生休息室里偷走了

You're not getting any fatter.|你没有变胖

Your medical records were clean.|医疗纪录也没问题

- You checked my-- - You're alone tonight,so it's kutner.|- 你查了我的-- - 你今晚一个人呆着 说明这是因为Kutner

How could kutner have any conceivable--|Kutner和这个有什么--

Your patients live,your patients die.|你的病人有的救活了 有的死去了

You float above it all like a medical colossus.|你学会了置身事外 淡然处之

- But a fellow doctor dies... - That's brilliant.|- 但一个同事的离去... - 你太厉害了

Kutner was a wake-up call that if I didn't eat healthier,I might kill myself.|Kutner的死简直是当头棒喝 提醒我饮食不当好比慢性自杀

Mortality is mortality.|死亡的杀伤力惊人

And... ice cream... is ice cream.|雪糕...也摆在那里

Full fat content.|有全脂的

Quadruple fat content.|四倍脂的

Tuff you haven't eaten just proves you haven't eaten it.|没有拆包证明你没有吃

You were hoping for evidence of stuff I have eaten?|你要我吃过的证据?

First door on the right.|右边第一扇门

Excruciating pain in his left leg! Acute onset about ten minutes ago.|他的左腿10分钟前开始剧烈疼痛!

What are you doing to him?|你们在对他干什么?

I assume they were checking for vascular pulsations.|我猜他们在找血管搏动

Either it's negative,or he's a big wuss.|要么他们找不到 要么他是个怕疼鬼

It's not a tumor or an aneurism!|不是肿瘤或动脉瘤!

- Metabolic bone disease? - Bone density's normal!|- 代谢性骨病? - 骨密度正常!

But the bone covering might not be!|但上面的覆盖物未必!

If it's osteomyelitis,an infection eang away at his periosteum--|如果是骨髓炎 感染侵蚀他的骨膜--

That explains the pain.|能解释疼痛

Odds are it's a subclinical infection that we made it worse with the steroids we gave him.|可能是类固醇导致亚临床感染更严重

Start him on iv antibiotics. X-ray his legs to confirm osteomyelitis.|静脉注射抗生素 腿照X片确认骨髓炎

Cameron's already donea full set of lower-body x-rays.|Cameron已经作过下肢X线检查了

The infection obviously flared. Do 'em again.|感染明显恶化了 再做一次

Even if I had changed my diet,what possible reason couldI have for hiding it from you?|就算我改了食谱 又为什么不让你知道呢?

Ankle,tibia,fibula--all look normal.|踝关节 胫骨 腓骨--都正常

No inflammation,no signs of osteo.|无炎症 无骨髓炎

Hang in there. We're almost done.|坚持一下 快完了

You and your wife... you talk about stuff?|你和你妻子...平时交流吗?

- Sex. - No.|- 性 - 不是

- Anything else? - Money.|- 还有呢? - 钱

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here.|我鼓起勇气问问

Foreman not a chatty cathy?|Foreman不爱说话?

Normally,it doesn't matter.|通常来说没关系

But last week it did.|但上周他这样让我不安

You wanna date men,good chance talking won't be...|你和男人约会 很可能得适应...

his femur's fractured.|他的大腿骨骨折

That's impossible. It's the hardest bone in the body.|不可能 那可是全身最坚硬的骨头

And he broke it lying in bed.|而且还是躺在床上断的

How can you have a broken femur without so much as a bruise?|连个瘀伤都没有 怎么会大腿骨折的?

Whatever broke it had to do it from within.|应该是体内因素造成的

Osteogenesis imperfecta?|成骨不全?

Brittle bones wouldn't cause hiccups,plus,we'd have seen abnormal coloring in the sclerae.|易碎的骨头不会导致打嗝 更何况 并没有异常巩膜色变的症状

Which leaves cancer.|那就是癌了

Since when does bone cancer cause hiccups?|啥时候开始骨癌也导致打嗝了?

Which means it's not bone cancer.|说明不是骨癌

Or it's not cancer.|或许就不是癌

House is right.|House说得对

It'd be hard to find a guy outside chernobyl who'd been exposed to more carcinogens.|即使在切尔罗贝利 都很难找到 比这病人受到污染辐射更多的人

Pesticide plants,nuclear waste sites.|致癌原 杀虫剂工厂 核废料等

Tell chaseto repair the break. You two prep him for chemo.|让Chase续骨 你俩准备化疗

You wanna blast him with chemo for a cancer we don't even know he has?|你要他因为没确诊的癌而化疗?

Nope,I wanna blast him with chemo for a cancer that explains the symptoms.|不 我因癌能解释其症状而化疗

Intramedullary nail.|髓内钉

Hold on.|等下

That your house imitation? Some late-breaking epiphany?|你在模仿House? 迟来的"问候"?

I just need you to get a bone biopsy before you insert the pin.|我只想你在嵌钉之前取块骨组织活检

For a broken leg?|就为骨折?

House is prepping him for chemo.|House让他做化疗

Thought it might be worth checking for cancer before pumping him full of poison.|我想给他灌毒之前值得先检查下

Does cameron agree with house?|Cameron同意House的观点?

Cameron isn't on the case anymore.|Cameron不跟进这病例了

Still enjoying your day off,I see.|你还在享受休假

Why are you prepping him for chemo?|为何让他做化疗?

The more interesting question is why do you care?|更有趣的问题是 你为何在意?

- You're not even sure that it's-- - What I mean is,why do you care from here?|- 你甚至不确定-- - 我是说 你为何留要在这儿?

You can monitor the patient from home. What's the difference between here and home?|你完全可以在家关注病人进展 这儿和家里有什么区别?

You're not at my home?This has nothing to do with--|你又不是我家人? 这和--

Any other differences?|还有什么区别吗?

less medical equipment,more training bras,and more vegemite sandwiches.|少医学器材 多运动胸罩 还有蔬菜酱三明治

Actually,technically,right now,chase is here.|实际上 现在Chase也在医院

But that's because I called him,and you didn know that.|是我叫他来的 你不知道

And it's irrelevant to my point,which is...|和我的观点不相干...我推测

you and chase are over.|你和Chase玩完了

You are wrong.|你错了

You decided that his single drawer of clothes is one drawer too many.|你认为他的衣服占一个抽屉都多了

But you don't have the guts to tell him,so...|但你没勇气告诉他...

you're emotionally walking away...|所以你从感情上疏远他...

instead of actually walking away.|而不愿正式提分手

Which is stupid,because only one of those is good for your heart.|真蠢 因为这样你未必会好受

HE's gonna ask me to marry him.|他准备求婚

I... was looking for some thick socks. Found the ring.|我...在找厚袜子时 找到了戒指

And you want to say no?|你想拒绝?

So I circle right back to his single drawer of clothes--|那绕一大圈 又回到一抽屉衣服上--

I don't want to say anything. I don't want him to ask.|我不知道怎么回答 我不想他求婚

Not now.|至少现在

Couldn't hurt... we're all a little freaked out.|伤痛得不行 我们都不知所措

We go home,we just wanna hug someone.|回家 只想有人拥抱

We just wanna know everything's gonna be okay.|只想知道一切会正常的

I don't want him to propose just 'cause he's scared.|我不想他因为害怕而求婚

She's got a headache,fever. She's completely exhausted.|她头痛 发烧 精疲力竭

Tell him about your chest,honey.|给他说说胸的事 亲爱的

Her breasts are really tender.|她的胸部很痛

- You guys have a hot tub? - No.|- 你俩一块儿热浴? - 没

- She must go to the gym a lot. - Not in years.|- 那就是去健身房了 - 几年没去过了

Then maybe,when you travel on business,you zip on down to that complimentary hotel spa--|也可能 在出差的时候 宾馆里附赠的SPA让你心动--

- No. - Sorry,did you just say yes?|- 没有 - 抱歉 你刚是说有?

What the hell's wrong with her?|她到底怎么了?

- Got a minute? - He doesn't. What's wrong with her?|- 有空吗? - 没空 她到底怎么了?

Sorry.I'm sure she's got a medical crisis,|抱歉 我想她那边有紧急情况

and I need more time to figure out some leading questions for your wife.|我还需要时间想想怎么诱导你老婆回答

What's going on with cameron?|Cameron是怎么回事?

She doesn't want back on my team and she doesn't want to jump me.|她没准备回我的小组 也没准备扑向我

- Okay. - What?|- 好吧 - 什么?

You ask a question,I rule out two possibilities,and you're satisfied?|你提问题 我划掉了两种可能 你还满意?

That means you don't want an answer.|就是说你不想要答案

You just wanted to know there wasn't a particular answer.|你只想确认不是哪个答案

Eith you were worried that she wanted back on my team,|要么你是担心她回到我的小组

or you were worried that she wanted back on me.|要么是担心她回头找我

This isn't a medical crisis,is it?|这不是紧急情况 是不是?

Could be. A lot of stds hang in the balance.|算是 有太多种性病 我无法确定

I give up. Vinegar compresses four times a day.|我投降 用醋敷患处 每天四次

Any chance I could just leave it at that?|说到足够了吧?

No. Pseudomomas folliculitis.|才不 假球菌毛囊炎

It's a skin infection from crowded and contaminated hot tubs,|是一种可因不洁的多人热浴 而传染的皮肤病

which you obviously use,but not with your husband.|你肯定有泡过 不过不是和你丈夫

Tried to help a sister out.|我努力想帮你遮掩来着

The nuclei were all normal sized.|细胞核形态均正常

Bone cells were well differentiated.|骨细胞易辨认

No dysplasia means no cancer.|无异常结构证明不是癌

- That's good,isn't it? - We hope so.|- 这是好事 是吗? - 希望如此

Although it also means we still have no idea what caused the break.|也意味着我们依旧不知道 是什么导致骨折

- How does it feel? - It hurts.|- 感觉如何? - 很痛

Is it supposed to look like that?|应该这样?

No,but it's probably just residual bleeding from the surgery.|不 可能是术后出血

We should be able to...|应该可以...

I need two units of ffp,right away!|我要两单位新鲜冰冻血浆 马上!

- Oh,my god! What's happening? - He's bleeding out.|- 噢天啊! 怎么了? - 他在出血

Means it's gotta be cancer.|只能是癌了

It's gotta be,except it's not. The biopsy was negative.|可能 但事实不是 活检阴性

Biopsies can be wrong. Symptoms can't.|活检可能错 症状不会

All signs point to cancer,but you can't blast a cancer you can't find.|都指向癌症 但找不到就不能用放疗

Sure you can. Prep him for total body irradiation.|当然能 让他准备全身放疗

You do realize that's insane.|你知道这是疯子才干的

Not unlessyou think the cancer's cleverly hiding outside his body.|除非你认为癌聪明地藏在他体外

Steroids already weakened his immune system.|类固醇已经弱化了他的免疫系统

That much radiation'll kill him before it kills the cancer.|大剂量放射在杀死癌细胞前会先杀死他

And if he doesn't have cancer,we could cause one,|如果没有 也很可能被我们制造出来

or destroy his immune system altogether.|或是一并摧毁他的免疫系统

The guy could die from an infected toe nail.|这人可能因脚趾甲受感染而死

Y'd rather do nhing,just let him die on his own?|那就什么都不做 让他死了?

I'd rather make his cancer worse.|我则情愿让癌症恶化

Give him insulin-like growth factor,make any tumor or malignancy grow.|用胰岛素样生长因子 促肿瘤生长

Grows big enough,we can find it.|长大到我们能发现为止

That's like pouring gasoline on a fire.|这是火上浇油

At least total body irradiation's an actual treatment.|至少全身放疗还算是治疗

His idea is better. Pour away.|他的主意更好 去干吧

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

I lost my mojo.|我的法力掉了

Have you retraced your steps?|你倒回去找了吗?

Does your cleaning lady check your pockets before--|清洁工在洗衣服前掏过口袋了吗--

I was clueless about kutner. I was wrong about cameron.|我弄不清Kutner寻死的原因 对Cameron也猜测错了

Taub just came up with an idea that I should have seen long before he did.|Taub刚说的主意 我早该先想到的

No one saw anything coming with kutner.|Kutner的事没人能预料

You hardly ever see cameron anymore.|你也不常见到Cameron

And you hired taub to come up with ideas that you wouldn't have come up with.|你雇Taub的目的就是让他 在你没主意时突发奇想

And I have no ideawhy you're eating carrots.|我不知道你为何吃胡萝卜

Good.|好啊

I'm losing my mind. All you got to say is "good"?|我脑子坏了 你却说"好"?

House,a guy you worked with for two years,who you mentored|House 一个受你指导 与你共事两年

and,yes,possibly even cared about,just blew his brains out.|或许还是你关心的人 突然扣扳机自杀了

You can't find the reason,can't find the meaning in it,because sometimes there isn't any.|你找不到原因 找不到意义 有时候其实根本就没有

Sometimes... this is all there is.|有时候...事情就这样了

You should be losing it.|你是该失落

You'd be crazy not to be off your game.|这种境况下 你还神采飞扬才不正常

But your mojo is right where you left it.|法力就在你失落它的地方

Just... keep playing with it. I gotta go.|只要... 继续玩下去 我走了

Help yourself.|要吃自己拿

I know this is a tough process.|我知道这是痛苦的过程

At the first sign of any tumors or masses,we can...|一发现有肿块或者肿瘤...

Tart saying prayers?|就祈祷上帝保佑?

It's gonna be okay.Once we can--|没事的 一旦--

No,it's not gonna be okay. You're growing his cancer.|不 一点都不好 你这是在让癌生长

This isn't the doctors' fault.|这不是医生的错

I've exposed myself to a lot of bad stuff.|我自愿暴露在糟糕的环境中

I knew the risks.|我知道风险

I want my life to mean something.|我想要人生有意义

If that means I'm destined to...|如果这意味着我一定要...

He's in v-tach and no pulse! Grab the paddles!|室性心动过速 无脉搏! 准备抢救!

Oh,god!|噢 天啊!

Charging. Clear!|充电 让开!

Charging. Clear.|充电 让开

I've been looking for you.|我在找你

And... I've been thinking about you.|我... 我一直在想你

Just hadn't reached the looking stage yet.|只是还没开始找

Which is the problem.|问题就在这儿

You asked for a day. I gave you two.|你要一天 我给了俩

You told me you had a secret you couldn't share. I respected that.|你说有个不能分享的秘密 我尊重了

Now I don't know what's worse-- blowing off our vacation to hang around house|现在我不知道还会不会有更糟糕的-- 放弃假期来陪House转

or continuing to blow it off when he won't hang around you.|或是因为House不陪你而继续放弃假期

If you think I'm the least bit interested in house--|如果你认为我还对House有意--

I don't know what I'm supposed to think.|我不知道该怎么想

I know this looks bad,and--|我知道这看起来很糟--

I don't care how it looks.I care what it is.|我不在乎看起来如何 我在乎本质

And you're not telling me what it is.|你没告诉我本质

I'm trying to trust you,but...|我想相信你 但...

Just...|只是...

I need a little more time.|我还要点时间

No.|不

This... has nothing to do with house.|这...和House无关

Yeah,well,it has nothing to do with me,either. Not anymore.|也和我无关了 再也不会了

Let me know when I can come pick up my things.|方便时叫我来收拾东西

Nothing on the echo. We drew a troponin level. No signs of myocardial ischemia.|超声心动图没显示任何东西 测了肌钙蛋白  没有心肌缺血的表现

All e tests were normal.|所有检查都显示正常

Loss of balance. Pathological hiccups. Air leak between the lungs.|失去平衡 病理性打嗝 肺漏气

Broken femur,now tachycardia. Go!|腿骨骨折 现在又心动过速 继续!

Come on,give me something. Give me a bad idea.|说啊 说点什么 坏主意都行

Maybe I could turn it into a good one.|或许我能改好它

Fine. Open him up,put in a defibrillator.|好吧 把他切开 装个除颤器

That's permanent and risky.|这是永久的而且很危险

We don't even know what,if anything,is wrong with his heart.|我们都不知道他的心脏是否有问题

Redo all the tests. In the meantime,open him up,put in a defibrillator...|重做检查 与此同时 切开他 装除颤器...

so he can live long enough for you to finish the tests.|这样他能撑到你做完检查

Balance organs,nerves,lungs,bones,heart.|平衡 器官 神经 肺 骨 心脏

Things you use to make bratwurst.|像是德式小香肠的原料

There's no sign of infection.|没有感染迹象

It's not a metabolic or autoimmune disease.|也不是代谢性或自身免疫疾病

It's definitely not cancer. I think.|肯定也不是癌症 我认为

Definitely not cancer.|肯定不是癌症

Aren't you gonna pick?|你不选吗?

I'm thinking. Is there a ticking clock?|我在思考 难道这还要计时?

You already put your money in.|你已经把你的钱放进去了

You never do that until you decide.|你绝不会在决定好之前这么做

That's very observant of you. Too bad you distracted me.|你真是观察入微 可惜你打扰到我了

Now I'M... thinking I might change my mind.|现在我...也许改变主意了

There's nothing healthy in that machine.|那机器里没有什么健康食物

No,there's not.|不 里面没有

Gummi bears. You hate gummi bears.|古米熊 你讨厌古米熊的

- People can change. - No.|- 人是会变的 - 不会

More importantly,I hate them.|更重要的是 我不喜欢

Oh,fine... then I won't offer you any.|喔好...那我不请你吃了

You manipulative bitch.|你个诡计多端的小人

You're not suddenly eating healthy because you want to.|你不是因为想要吃健康食物而吃

You're eating healthy because you know I don't want to.|你吃这些是因为你知道我不愿意吃

I've been mooching food for ten years.|这十年来 我都顺走你的食物

Now,either it suddenly started bothering you this week|现在 要么是这周起 你突然间要奋起反抗

- or you're-- - Screwing with you.|- 或者你是在... - 和你捣乱

It needed to be done.|总有人要这么做的

After amber died,I withdrew,tried to change everything,|自从Amber死了 我退缩 试图改变一切

hoping I'd sort it out,find some deeper truth.|希望我能探寻到一些深奥的真理

It was a mistake.|这是一个错误

I should have gone back to normal,to here and now,|我应该回复正常的生活 回到这里 回到现实中

because that's all we can ever really count on.|因为这是我们唯一能倚靠的

Things need to get back to normal in your life,and...|每一件事都需要回归常态 那么...

what could be more normal than me screwing with you...|有什么能比我和你添乱更自然而然的呢?

and you figuring it out?|你这不是戳穿我了?

You manipulative bitch.|你个诡计多端的小人

We need to put in a cardioverter-defibrillator.|我们需要植入一个心脏复律除颤器

It'll keep your heart beating while we keep looking.|这会在我们查找病因时 保证心脏维持跳动

What does that mean?|这是什么意思?

It means,even if we figure this out,|意思是 即使我们找到了病因

you'll have to stop protesting anywhere not near a hospital.|你以后都不能在任何 远离医院的地方举行抗议

Got a few questions.|有一些问题

Uh,we're about to start doing--|呃 正要开始...

A hopefully pointless medical procedure.|一个毫无意义的医疗手术

Your life and my mojo hang in the balance.|你的命和我的法力悬而未决

Pesticides are evil.|杀虫剂是有害的

Which means that commercial flowers are dowsed in evil.|意味着商品花卉 都在有害的水源中汲取水分

But plant life is nature's answer to evil.|但植物的生命是大自然 对有害事物的回答

So you have a garden?|你有花园吗?

No,we live in an apartment.|不 我们住在公寓里

- A window box,then? - No.|- 窗台上有没有花盆箱? - 没有

- Potted plants? - Nothing,the commercial growers--|- 盆栽呢? - 什么都没有 商品花卉都是--

Yeah,they're evil. Yeah,got it.|它们有害 对 我知道了

House,I really don't think we have the time for this.|House 真的没时间说这些

Your marriage sucks.|你的婚姻糟透了

Thank you.|谢谢

All marriages suck. Your marriage sucks.|所有的婚姻都很糟糕 你们的也是

- No. - I love her.|- 不 - 我爱她

He loves a tree in oregon more than he loves you.|他爱俄勒冈州的树都比爱你的多

But he can't have sex with it.|但他不能和树上床

Unless it's that slutty oak outside rtland.|除非是波特兰那棵淫荡的橡树

You wanna get to your point?|你想要说明什么?

She's had enough. She's gonna leave.|她受够了 她会离开的

Or maybe she's just not putting out,whatever.|或者她不愿迎合你了 诸如此类

You gotta make it right,right away.|你要补救这一切 晚了就来不及

You gotta compromise that precious flower principle.|你打破了那条抵抗市售鲜花的原则

Never.|从来没有过

Once.|就一次

Three weeks ago. Our anniversary.|三周前 我们的结婚纪念日

I missed the dinner to be at that rally.|我为了在那个集会 错过了晚餐

You planned it for months. You were mad. Really mad.|你计划了几个月 你很生气 真的很生气

I bought you flowers. I brought them home.|我给你买了花 我把花带回家

And you were gone. So was your suitcase.|但是你不见了 行李箱也带走了

I tossed them and bought you the earrings.|我扔了它们 给你买了耳环

Roses?|玫瑰?

Yes. You have sporotrichosis.|对了 你得了孢子丝菌病

It's an infection from the thorn of the rose which,by any other name,is still a cheap marital aid.|这由玫瑰刺导致的感染 玫瑰 又叫做便宜的婚姻拯救品

The flowers are what gave me--|是花让我...

Lesion on your eight hcranial nerve knocks out your balance.|第八根颅神经上的损伤破坏了你的平衡

Another on your phrenic nerve gives you serial hiccups.|膈神经上的另一处损伤导致了连续打嗝

We then spread it to your bones and heart with steroids and insulin-like growth factor.|我们用的类固醇和胰岛素样生长因子 使感染扩散到了骨骼和心脏

Please tell us that this is good news.|请告诉我们这是个好消息

It's good news for him.|对他来说是好消息

It's good news for future generations.|对人类下一代来说是好消息

It's crappy news for you. He's gonna be fine.|对你来说是个坏消息 他会好起来

He'll never doubt himself again.|他再也不会自我怀疑

There you go.|好了

Damn,I was hoping I would interrupt something.|该死 我还希望能打断些什么

Your favor's repaid. Patient's cured.|你欠的情还了 病人已经治好了

He's already packing for another earth day extravaganza next week.|他已经在为下周另一个 地球清洁日的集会收拾行李了

He almost died. He can't take a few days at home with his family?|他差点死了 他就不能在家陪家人几天?

People only change after trauma if they wanted to change before the trauma.|人在创伤之后若是改变了 只因为在受伤之前就已经有此打算

Or if they've watched too many afterschool specials.|又或者是他们看了太多课外电视节目

- You talking about chase? - I'm talking about you.|- 你在说Chase? - 我在说你

You lost husband number one.|你失去了第一个丈夫

No surprise that the death of a colleague would make you question another long-term lease.|同事的死让你质疑一段长期关系 一点都不奇怪

You teaching commitment classes? 'Cause I thought you were too busy with your lecture--|你还教授婚恋课程? 我以为你光说教就已经太忙...

I'm sure that was going to be hysterical.|我知道你反应会很激烈

Let me just give you the cliff notes.|让我告诉你重点

Don't try to dump him by dumping cases on me.|别试图通过给我病例而甩了他

I told you I never wanted to dump chase.|我说过 我从没想过甩了Chase

Bsolutely. You want him to dump you.|当然 你希望他甩了你

It's totally different. Much less guilt.|这完全不同 罪恶感少多了

Either way,you're out of reasons to avoid him.|不管如何 你都没有避开他的理由了

Kutner was a pretty dumb one to begin with.|把Kutner当作借口很拙劣

I should never have postponed our vacation.|我不该推迟假期的

I should never have planned it.|我就不该计划

I found the ring in your sock.|我在袜子里找到了戒指

I didn't want you to propose out of some sort of...|我不希望你是...

knee-jerk reaction to what happened to kutner.|对Kutner的死如膝跳反应般 向我求婚

Well,guess you don't have to worry about that anymore.|那么 我猜你不用再担心了

I'm not,I...|我不是 我...

I don't care what happens. I just... want it to happen.|我不在乎发生了什么 我只是...希望能发生

Are--are you proposing to me?|你...你是不是在向我求婚?

I'M... proposing that...|我 我是在建议...

you propose to me.|你向我求婚

After I broke up with you?|在我和你分手之后?

After you ruined my planned proposal,you expect me to--|在你毁了我计划好的求婚之后 你期望我...

I'm not expecting. I'm hoping.|我不是期望 我是希望

Yes.|好的

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Solved another case.|解决了另一个病例

Busted wilson.|Wilson真差劲

Looks like you're not losing it after all.|看来你根本没有迷失

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频