首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第三季 [HOUSE Season 3] 2006 - cd4/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
33
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-24 22:26:19 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:33047次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Follow my finger.|看我手指

Adam.

Show me...|指给我看...

a bicycle.|自行车

Eyes here.|看这里

Adam.

Show me a bicycle.|把自行车指出来

No,buddy,that's a ball.|不 那是球

Adam,look at me.|Adam 看我

Are you hungry?|饿了?

Show me what you wantfor lunch.|指给我 午饭想吃什么?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Still drawing those linesinstead of looking at the cards.|还是只顾画线 不看卡片

more juice?|还要橙汁吗?

If he wants more juice,he has to ask for it.|如果他想喝橙汁 得说出来

Adam.

Buddy,eyes here.|看这里

he's tired,dom.|他累了 Dom

Wouldn't be if westuck to the schedule.|遵守时间表的话 本来不会

Show me the juice,buddy.|指出橙汁 孩子

I think we've reached the point of diminishing returns.|越来越没效果

He has to ask for it.|他必须学会提要求

Adam.

He's choking.|他呛到了

That's impossible.It's mac and cheese.|不可能吧 只是汉堡奶酪

House  Season 3 Episode 04 "Lines.In.The.Sand"|豪斯医生  第三季 第04集 "沙中线"; "Lines.In.The.Sand"

ten-year-old boy,scscreams for hilife for no reason.|10岁的男孩 不明原因死命尖叫

He's autistic.|孤独症

Severely autistic.|严重的孤独症

Can't talk,can't make eye contact.|不说话 不作眼神交流

Screaming's probably his way of communicating.|尖叫也许是他与人交流的方式

And he went to three different doctors who all said just that.|看过的三个医生都那么说

Well,so clearly,that can't be the answer.|明显不是这次病发原因

His brain can't filter information.|他的大脑不能过滤信息

It's a constant assault on his senses.|对他感官持续攻击

I'd scream too.|要是我也会尖叫

Or it's something medical sounding,like dysesthesia.|或许有医学方面的解释 比如感觉迟钝

Parents are convinced that there's something wrong with their son.|家长确信儿子出了问题

Since when did we start believing parents?|什么时候开始相信家长了

Or anyone?|相信任何人?

Where are we going?|我们去哪?

Elevator.|搭电梯

Dad was on wall street,mom was a partner in an accounting firm.|爸爸以前在华尔街工作 妈妈是会计师事务所的合伙人

When their son was diagnosed with autism,they both quit.|当孩子确诊孤独症后 就都辞职了

So they're overprotective and scared.|他们过度保护这孩子 所以害怕

- That's all the more reason to discount  - they study this kid.|- 有理由排除 - 他们研究这孩子

Heard him scream a million times.|听过他尖叫无数次

But in ten years of caring for him,this is the first time they've brought him to a hospital.|十年来的看护 第一次带他来医院

E.R.Checked his throat. No obstructions,nothing.|急诊室查过咽喉 没有阻塞 正常

Which means the only symptom was a scream,which is diagnostic of nothing.|意味着症状只有尖叫 无助于诊断

Kid clutched his chest,B.P.Was elevated.|孩子紧抓胸部 血压也上升

Maybe there was chest pain.|也许是胸痛

E.R.Said the heart was fine.|心脏检查显示正常

Don't be so quick to dismiss pain.|别这么快忽略疼痛

Where are we going?|到底去哪?

Down.|下去

Stool sample to check for parasites.|粪检 查寄生虫

Blood culture to rule out infection.|血常规 排除感染

And ana for lupus.|抗核抗体查狼疮

Because he screamed?|就因为他尖叫?

could also be an environmental reaction.|可能是环境应激反应

An allergy.|过敏症

Dust,wheat,pollen.|灰尘 小麦 花粉

- A toxin,or something he ate - check the house and run a lung ventilation scan.|- 毒素 吃了什么... - 去他家 做肺通气扫描

Lungs are in the chest too,right?|肺也在胸腔里 对吧?

I had a date last night.|我昨晚跟人约会

She screamed.|那女的尖叫

Should we spend $100,000 testing her?|也要花十万给她检查?

Of course not.|当然不用

This isn't a veterinary hospital.|这里又不是动物医院

Zing!|啸!

Look,if you don't think this kid is worth saving-- that's not what I'm saying.|- 如果觉得这孩子不值得救 - 不是这个意思

Well,it's too bad.|那可糟了

It's a good point.|本是个好观点

Kid's just a lump with tonsils.|小孩不过是扁桃腺肿

You know what it's gonna be like,trying to put an autistic kid into a nuclear scanner?|患孤独症的小孩放到核扫描仪里 会发生什么?

I don't envy you guys.|你们有的受了

I want my old carpet back.|我要原来的地毯

we're gonna have to do this later.|稍后再谈吧

A kid...|有个孩子...

in the clinic had an accident.|在门诊部 出了事故

Generally,when people are on the-- I wanty old carpet back.|- 通常 别人打电话... - 要我原来的地毯

It was stained with blood.|上面沾了血迹

Yeah,my blood.|是啊 我的血

Which makes the carpet part of me.|证明毯子是我一部分

I want it back.|我想要回来

I want to be buried with it.|死都要带着它

You think you can get me to do anything you want,regardless of how stupid it is?|不管多愚蠢的事 你说 我就得做吗?

It's my office!|是我的办公室!

It's where I work.Where I think.|我工作 思考

Where I save lives,allowing you to brag to rich people so they'll give you more money to spend on mris and low-cut tops.|救人的地方 你才能向有钱人吹嘘 好投资买MRI或低胸上衣

I want it back the way it was.|我要原来的地毯

It's identical to the old carpet.|现在的跟原来一样

Except without the hazardous biological waste.|除了有害的生物垃圾

I shall not return to my office until every patented durable micro fiber has been restored to its rightful place.|我不会回去 直到每根经久耐用的纤维都归原位

Inspiring.|激昂

You don't want to work in your office,work in the clinic.|你不想在办公室工作 就在诊厅好了

You don't want to work in the clinic,go home.|待不下去 就回家

And don't get paid.|没钱给你

Attica!|阿提卡! (古希腊地区 实行民主政治)

attica?|阿提卡?

He,uh,just needs to finish this level.|得过了这一关

We only have the scanner up for the next half hour.|只预定了扫描仪半个小时

After that-- trust me.|- 过时 - 信我

You don't want to move him until he's finished.|他结束前 别想动他

Sooner we do this test,the sooner we can get you guys home.|早点作检查 早点回家

Adam.

Do you think that-- that we--|能不能--

Ten minutes,tops.|十分钟 最多了

If he has a vascular disorder,he might not have that-- he might not have ten minutes?|- 如果他脉管紊乱 等不起 - 等不了10分钟?

I don't have ten minutes.|我等不了十分钟

No,no,you don't-- want to do that--|不 你不要

Adam.Adam.

I used metamucil like the doctor told me,and finally I was able to use the bathroom.|遵医嘱 用了通便药 终于能上厕所

But I saw somethingin the toilet I couldn't identify.|在马桶里看到我认不出的

I-I wrapped itin tissue paper --so youcould take a look.|包在纸巾里 你能瞧一眼

couldn't you sedate himor something?|能让他镇静吗?

I could if I didn't wantthe test results to mean anything.|用镇静剂 检测结果就无用了

painkillers,exercising.|止痛剂 运动

We even didthat puncture thing.|甚至针灸

Nothing work then this morning,I get up,my back feels great.|都没用 可今早 起床背就不疼

I figured I'd betterget down here right away.|我想得尽快来医院

Big shocker--dad's depressed.|号外 爸爸抑郁

Save your time.|节约时间了

Ssris don't causechest pain.|5-羟色胺摄取抑制不会引起胸痛

Every minute of every day is booked.|每时每刻都安排好了

When he eats,sleeps,plays his handheld.|什么时候吃 睡 玩掌机

Not much of a lifefor them.|没剩下多少生活

They chose to havea family.|自愿组成家庭

You don't get to decidewhat your kid's gonna be like.|孩子什么样 没的选

Nobody chooses this.|没人会选这种

It's funny.|有趣

You get a normal kid,the parent works.|孩子健全 父母工作

You get a special kidthat costs more,they quit and turn the backyardinto a therapy circuit.|孩子特殊 花钱多 父母放弃工作 回后院协助疗程

Yes,if onlyyou were handicapped.|羡慕残疾小孩

All the good timesyou could've had with dad.|能和爸爸共度美好时光

Hi,dr.House.|House医生

Hello,girl whose nameI don't remember,but whose dad I treated,so I don't really know why she's here.|叫不出名字的女孩 治好了她爸 为什么还来

Ali.

Um,I think I caught what my dad has.|被老爸传染了

The rhino thing.|鼻子毛病

Right.|对了

Does that hurt?|疼么?

A little.|有一点

It's in my chest,too.|胸部也有点

Of course it is.|当然

Kinda had accessthrough the shirt.|隔着衣服也行

But...this'll work.|但 这也行

Feels good.|感觉真好

Exactly when did new jersey run out of horny17-year-old boys?|新泽西什么时候短缺 17岁性冲动男生?

About five weeks ago.|大概五星期前

It's been very lonely.|非常寂寞

the ventilation scanwas normal.|通气扫描正常

Time to send him home.|该送他回家了

Can't leave right now.|现在走不开

Well,congratulations.|恭喜你

You are the proud owner of your very own rhino thing.|你骄傲地拥有鼻子里的东西

a rhinovirus-- you can't leave because she has a cold?|鼻病毒- 走不开因为她感冒了?

Can't leave becausecuddy says I can't leave.|因为Cuddy说我不能走

All the testsare normal.|所有检测正常

Okay,don't start with me.|别从我这开始

We're backed up.|我们有支援

I know this is hardfor all of us,but thanks to dr.|这对大家来说都困难 归功于

Cuddy,I don't have an office.|Cuddy 医生 我没办公室了

So I have to work here.|不得不在这上班

What'd she doto your office?|她把你办公室怎么了?

It's unusable.|没法用了

So whatever is bothering him,it wasn't his lungs.|问题不在肺

What about the kid's house?|房子怎么样?

There were some pesticidesand some alcohol,but the tox screenwas negative.|找到些杀虫剂和酒精 但毒物检测阴性

Which means there's nothing physically wrong with this kid.|说明孩子身体没问题

We already had that discussion.|那个已经讨论过了

We get a fecal smear?|做粪便涂片了吗?

Should we do thissomeplace else?|是不是该换个地方?

No,cuddy saysI have to work here.|不 Cuddy说我得在这儿工作

No,I said you can workin your office or you had to work here.|不 我说的是 你要么在办公室工作 要么在这工作

And since I can't workin my office...|由于我不能在办公室工作...

is this your master plan?|这就是你的高明规划吗?

Disrupt hospital business until I replace your carpet?|让医院陷入混乱 直到我更换你的地毯?

Devious.|迂回

Saw it in a james bond movie.|从James Bond(007)的电影里学来的

Fecal smear!|粪便涂片!

Talk to me.-Get out of here.|- 跟我说 - 离开这里

You'll put back my carpet?-No.|- 把地毯还给我? - 不

Get out of here!|离开这里!

Fecal matter.|粪便

Is there a samplewe can look at?|有样本看吗?

Parents have the smear kit.|父母有涂片样本

The kid is constipated.|孩子便秘

Do what you want.|你尽兴吧

Not replacing your carpet.|就是不换地毯

Go up his rear and get a smear.|抬起屁股 做涂片

Which reminds me,I kinda feel like a bagel.|让我想吃面包圈了

Carpets.|地毯

We need a stool sample.|需要粪便样本

We should probably waituntil he's finished playing that level,huh?|最好等他玩完那关 是不是?

I actually thinkhe's a bit better today.|说真的 他今天好些了

He seems more like his old self.|恢复老样子

It is possiblethat he was never sick.|有可能根本没生病

I guess we,uh,could've overreacted.|我们可能反应过度了

so what makes fluid fill the lining of a kid's lungs?|孩子的肺衬为什么充满积液?

Why are we in here?|我们为什么在这里?

Is this some sortof power play?|某种高压攻势么?

Yeah.|是

So you stuck your finger in the kid and gave hima pleural effusion.|你手指戳孩子屁股 他就胸腔积液

You ever consideredgetting a manicure?|指甲该剪了吧?

I took the stool sampleafter his lungs failed.|我在他肺部衰竭后 才取大便样

Or do you really havea problem with the carpeting?|你真对地毯有意见?

Change sets you off-- I said it was a power play.|- 改变让你抓狂 - 说了是高压攻势

Someone answers "yes"to option a,you don't move on to option B.|同意了选项A 就别考虑选项B

If there's a pleural effusion,we have to rule out heart failure.|胸腔积液 得检查心脏是否衰竭

Why now?|为什么现在?

Why a power play now?|为什么现在用高压攻势?

I smelled weakness.|我嗅到了软弱的气味

Get the kidan echocardiogram.|给孩子做一个心回波图

That'S...funny.|有...意思

It says "james wilson." A strange typo.|写着"james wilson" 诡异的错误

If the fluid comes back an exudate,get him on broad-spectrum antibiotics.|如果积液是渗出液 用广谱抗生素

Thank you for coming.|谢谢光临

No problem.|不客气

Thought you wouldn't mindsharing offices for a while.|还以为你不介意 借用办公室一会儿

You share stories,feelings...|分享故事 情感...

toys.|玩具

You don't share offices.|却不能分享办公室

That is so not zen.|这可不太有慧根

It was a gift.|这是礼物

Some doctors get those.|有些医生会得到这个

So you want morningsor afternoons?|你要早上还是晚上的办公室?

You couldn't make cuddy miserable,so you're gonnamake me miserable so I canmake cuddy miserable on your behalf?|你无法使cuddy痛苦 就使我痛苦  来让我帮你让cuddy痛苦?

Yeah.|对

What makes you think I can make her miserable?|为什么觉得我能让她痛苦?

Because you're goodat that stuff.|你擅长这套

Oh,I'm nothingcompared to you.|跟你比 小巫见大巫

Is there anythingyou'll throw out?|你什么都不扔掉?

That's a gift from an11-year-old patient of mine.|一个11岁的病人给我的礼物

She and I both knewit was a piece of junk,and that's whatmade her laugh.|我和她都觉得这是件没用的东西 能让她笑

So you gotta keep ituntil she-- she already did.|- 所以你会留着 直到她 - 她已经走了

Adam.

I need youto stay still,buddy.|你要保持不动 伙计

it's okay,it's okay.I got him.|没问题 我稳住他了

There we go.|开始了

Okay.|好的

What?|怎么了?

What is it?Is his heart okay?|什么? 他的心脏没问题吧?

No.|有问题

Echo suggesteda conduction abnormality.|超声波显示传导异常

Ekg confirmed it.|心电图也证实了

Still doesn't explainthe effusion.|还是解释不了渗出

The pleural fluidwas an exudate.|胸腔积液是渗出液

We should be looking for something that explains both the heartand lung problems.|该寻找能同时解释心脏和肺衰竭的病因

Infection,parasite,cancer.|感染 寄生虫 癌症

Microbiology showedno organisms in the fluid,so forget infection.|微生物检测积液中无有机生物 不是感染

It's not a power play.|这不是高压攻势

Doing a differential in the clinic makes sense.|在门诊部会诊还讲得通

Piss cuddy off.|惹cuddy生气

Same thingwith wilson's office.|在wilson的办公室也一样

Works indirectly.|间接起作用

But now,we are in office space.|但现在 我们在会议室

Because you don't want to be in your own office.|因为你不想呆在自己的办公室

Which means this has nothingto do with cuddy.|就是说这和cuddy没关系

You really are obsessedwith your carpets.|你真的迷恋你的地毯

Which means--what are you doing here?|- 也就是 - 你们在这里做什么?

I have this room booked from 2:00 to 3:00.|我在2:00到3:00预定了会议室

Oh,2:00 east coast time.|东部时间2点

I thought you meant pacific.|还以为你指太平洋时间

Which is...|就是...

stupid of me,I guess.|我真有点傻

What about parasites?|寄生虫检测如何?

Stool samplewas negative.|大便采样显示为阴性

It's 2:00.|到2:00了

Oh,well,we should go,then.|好吧 我们该走了

That just leaves cancer.|只剩下癌症

Get a lung biopsy.|做肺部活检

It took a half an hourto get the mask on the kid for the lung scan.|做肺部活检 让小孩戴面罩 就得花半小时

Oh,I'm sorry.|真可怜

Was there somewhereyou needed to be?|你有别的地方要去吗?

House.

Can we talk?|可以谈谈么?

Carpet?-Never.|- 地毯? - 别想

Nothing to talk about.|那没什么好谈的

Your girlfriend called the clinic 15 times looking for you today.|你女友今天打了15次门诊电话找你

Lot to discuss.|很多要商量

China patterns--house.|- 瓷器花式 - house.

She's a stalker.|她跟着你不放

Right.|是的

Couldn't be thatshe finds me interesting.|就不能是她觉得我有趣

Attractive.|有吸引力

Has to bethat she's insane.|非得是她疯了

She's called you 15 times.|她找了你15次

Your mother's notthat interested in you.|你母亲都不会对你那么感兴趣

Well,maybe I'd bebetter adjusted if she was.|要是她对我多关心 我现在会更好

I'm notifying security.-Is this about the carpet?|- 已经通知保安了  - 和地毯有关么?

You think I'll back offif you block all my fun?|夺走了我所有的乐子 我就会投降?

You better not be having fun.|你最好不要乐在其中

I'm having fun.|我觉得有意思

I'm not having sex.|没有和她发生关系

She's dangerous.-She's not dangerous.|- 她很危险 - 她不危险

She's pretty.|她很漂亮

She's pretty.|她很漂亮

Men are stupid.|男人都是傻瓜

I'm with you so far.|到此为止 都同意你

I'm notifying security.|我通知了保安

Oh,give her a break.|放她一马

She's not dangerous,she'S...|她不危险 她...

insightful.|有眼光

You can't stop our love!|你不能阻止我们的爱!

Hey,you got a minute?|你时间么?

Yeah.|有

We have a ten-year-oldwith pleural effusion and conduction abnormalitybut no heart failure.|十岁的病童 胸腔积液 传导异常 心脏没有衰竭

Was there a protein in the pleural fluid?|胸膜液中含有蛋白质么?

Yeah,that's whywe're thinking cancer.|有 猜可能是癌症

Non-hodgkin's,probably.|可能是非何杰金氏淋巴瘤

So we want to doa lung biopsy.|要做一个肺部活检

Lung biopsies usuallycome back negative.|肺活检结果通常都是阴性

So biopsy a lymph node under the arm.|对臂下的淋巴结做活检

That's probably somethingan oncologist should do,right?|这正是肿瘤学家要做的 对么?

There's nothing real tricky to it.|没什么棘手

It's a biopsy.|就是个活检

Still,just to be safe,you mind?|为了安全起见 介意么?

For the love of god!|看在主的份上!

Can't somebody shut that kid up?|有没有人让这个小孩闭嘴?

Some people are tryingto work around here.|有人在这附近工作

Why don't you show hima teddy bear or something?|为什么不给他一个泰迪熊 或别的?

Who are you?|你是谁?

Somebody you'll neversend a a gift to.|你永远不会送礼物的人

This is dr.House.|这是House医生

Your son's doctor.|你儿子的医生

High test,please.|重要的检查 快

Hey,hey,hey,hey!|嘿 嘿!

Out of vicodin?|维柯丁磕完了?

What are you doing?|你在干什么?

Eating the red berries.|吃红莓

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

He trusted you.|他信任你

No,that wasn't trust.|不 那不是信任

That was...|那是...

self-preservation.|自我保护

No.|不

That was huge.|太厉害了

It was like a conversation.|就像是一次谈话

A monk-- a monkey's afraidto eat the red berries until he seesanother monkey eat them.|一只猴子不敢吃红莓 直到他看见另一猴子在吃

Monkey see,monkey do.|猴子有样 学样

That's all it was.|如此而已

Your kid's stilljust as messed up as when we admitted him.|孩子的情况没有改善

That was sensitive.|有感觉

You have pretty hair.|你的头发真漂亮

Hope is all those parents have going for them.|每对父母都得抱着希望

No,hope is what's making them miserable.|不 希望让他们痛苦

What they should dois get a cocker spaniel.|该做的是弄一只考克斯班尼犬

A dog would look themin the eye.|狗会看着他们的眼睛

Wag his tailwhen he's happy.|高兴的时候 摇尾巴

Lick their face,show them love.|舔人的脸 表达爱

Is it so wrong for themto want to have a normal child?|要一个正常的孩子 有什么错?

It's normal to wantto be normal.|想变正常 这很正常

Spoken likea true circle queen.|说话就像圈子里真正的女皇

See,skinny,socially privileged white people get to draw this neat little circle.|有优越感的浅薄白人划出清晰的小圈子

And everyone insidethe circle is normal.|圈子里的每一个人都是正常的

Everyone outside the circle should be beaten,broken,and reset so they can be broughtinto the circle.|圈子外的人应该被打击 摧毁 重整 再纳入圈子

Failing that,they should be institutionalized.|万一失败 就等着送进收容院吧

Or worse,pitied.|或者更糟 被怜悯

So it's wrong to feel sorryfor this little boy?|照你说 为那男孩感到难过 是错的?

Why would you feel sorryfor someone who gets to opt out ofthe inane courteous formalities|为什么要感到难过 他能选择逃离荒唐的繁文缛节

which are utterly meaningless,insincere,and therefore degrading?|虚假且毫无意义的 这令人羞耻么?

This kid doesn't have to pretend to be interested in your back pain,or your excretions,or your grandma'sitchy place.|这孩子无需假装关心你的背痛 屎尿 或者你祖母哪里痒痒

Can you imaginehow liberating it would be to live a life freeof all the mind-numbing social niceties?|摆脱教人麻木的的社会礼节 生活是何等释放?

I don't pity this kid.|我不怜悯那孩子

I envy him.|我嫉妒他

Uh,no cancer.|不是癌症

Because...|因为...

These aren'tlymph cells.|这些不是淋巴细胞

Then what are they?|那是什么?

Liver cells.|肝细胞

Liver cells under his arm.|臂下的肝细胞

Wonder what he's got wherehis liver's supposed to be.|好奇肝的原位置有什么?

Anyone got a clue how liver cells got into the kid's armpit?|为什么肝细胞会跑到小孩的腋窝下?

Make yourself at home.|就当成自己家

So,you think maybe gray's anatomy got it all wrong?|也许格氏解剖学完全搞错了?

Lymph system circulates fluid,not organ cells.|淋巴液循环 并不转移器官细胞

Cancer cells break into thelymphatic system all the time.|癌细胞总是可以强行进入淋巴系统

But we're not talkingabout cancer cells.|不是讨论癌细胞

What's the difference between cancer cellsand liver cells?|癌细胞和肝细胞有什么不同?

Why can one pass through walls but the other can't?|为什么一个可以通过内壁 另一个却不能?

Cancer cells are damaged.|癌细胞是受损坏的

Lets them grow into blood vessels.|让它们通过血管

Go wherever they want.|去任何要去的地方

So if the liver cellsare damaged-- liver isn't damaged.|- 如果肝细胞被破坏 - 肝脏没被破坏

The tests were normal.|测试显示正常

So if the liver cellsare damaged,it's theoretically possible to pass into the lymphatic system.|如果肝细胞被破坏 理论上就有可能穿越进入淋巴系统

Liver failure could also explainpleural effusion,even the heart issues.|肝脏衰竭可以解释胸膜积液 甚至心脏的问题

Liver cells are fine.|肝细胞完好

He was immunizedfor hep a and b,and do you really thinkthis kid is having unprotected sexor sharing needles?|他对甲型和乙型肝炎免疫 这小孩难道有无保护性行为或共用针头?

Daddy does seem the typeto use a rubber.|爸爸看起来是用套子的

So it's not viral.|不是病毒性的

That just leaves"lotta-booze-irrhosis.|就只剩下酒精肝硬化

" Our ten-year-old boy does nothave a drinking problem or cirrhosis.|这十岁小男孩没有酗酒和肝硬化

House,when we echoedhis heart,we got a piece of his liver-- there was no scarring.|House 心脏做超声波检测时 察看了一部分肝-- 没有疤痕

Cirrhosis explainsthe symptoms.|肝硬化可解释症状

Heart problems,lungs-- look up "cirrhosis"in the dictionary.|- 心脏  肺 -  字典里查"肝硬化"

It means "scarring.|有疤痕的意思

" Parents aren't doingor dosing this kid.|父母没干孩子 或对他下毒

How would you know that?|你从何而知?

Kid can't talk.|孩子不会讲话

Why'd you thinkI took this case?|我为什么接这案例?

He's not gonnagive away the ending.|他不会泄露结局

They quit their jobsfor him.|他们为孩子 放弃了工作

Yes,they are everything you'd want in a parent.|是完美的父母

Unfortunately,their kidis nothing you'd want.|不幸的是 孩子却一无是处

When a baby is born,it's perfect.|婴儿降生 一切如意

Little fingers,little toes.|小手指 小脚趾

Plump,perfect,pink.|胖乎乎 粉嘟嘟

And brimmingwith unbridled potential.|前途不可限量

But then it's downhill.|之后每况愈下

Some hills steeperthan others.|有些下坡更是急降

Parents get off on their kids'accomplishments-- (toy)bend over and relaX.|父母夸耀孩子的成就--

Cute.|可爱

They'll annoy you with trophy rooms and report cards.|陈列奖品的房间 成绩通知单 让听者厌烦

Hell,they'll even show youa purple cow and tell you what a keen eyefor color their kid has.|孩子画紫色母牛 也会说是对色彩敏锐

But this kid...|但这孩子...

he doesn't smile,he doesn't hug them,he doesn't laugh.|不会笑 不会拥抱

His parents get nothing--the right to brag that their kid pickedorange juice out of a lineup.|父母什么都落空了 孩子甚至不能从卡片里挑出橙汁

So you figure theyslip the kid a mickey so they don'thave to deal.|你认为他们给孩子一瓶酒 来摆脱

Do a biopsyto confirm cirrhosis.|做活检 看是不是肝硬化

And don't tryand pawn it off on wilson-- he's gonnabe busy with cuddy.|别想麻烦Wilson 他得对付Cuddy

My parents loved meunconditionally.|我父母无条件爱我

Get out of here.|出去吧

Don't you think the restrainingorder's a little much?|禁制令是不是过头了?

He's not actuallygoing to have sex with a 17-year-old patient.|他又不是真要和17岁病人发生关系

I didn't thinkhe was gonna ask me to dig a bloodstained carpet out of a dumpster,either.|他也不是真的要我从垃圾桶里 把染血的地毯掏出来

It might be easierin the long run.|长远看 这算轻松的

Are we stopping hereso house doesn't find us?|停下 为了不让House发现我们?

Unless you wantto make out.|你想要亲热也行

You want me to surrenderto house's coup?|你要我向House的无理取闹妥协?

No,no,you proactivelY...|不 你先发制人...

give him what he wants.|满足他

I defeat him bysurrendering to him.|我用妥协来打败他

He'll never see it coming.|他所料不及

Look,I'll pay for itmyself.|我来出钱

What is it,a thousand bucksto carpet a room?|多少 铺一间房的地毯要一千?

Actually,it's 400.|就400

Oh--not doing it.|撤了地毯

Liver biopsy?|肝组织活检?

They're doing it now.|还在做

How's it going?|怎么样?

Like a biopsy.|跟活检没区别

Needles,cells.|针 细胞

Screaming.|尖叫

What'd you findin the stool sample?|粪检发现什么?

You were too busybothering cuddy,but as discussed,it was negative for parasites.|你忙着惹毛Cuddy 说过了 阴性 没有寄生虫

Can we get out of here?|能出去么?

I didn't askwhat you didn't find.|不是问没发现什么

I asked what you did findin the stool sample.|问粪检发现了什么

Stool.|大便

And traces of iron,zinc,calcium carbonate.|微量的铁 锌 碳酸钙

Can we leave?|能走吗?

What's the matter?|干什么?

You afraid of the man?|你怕她?

Too late.|太晚了

Leave my stuff alone!|别动我东西

You have a meeting witha guggenheim in 15 minutes.|15分钟后要见个古根海姆基金会的

Wearing that?|就穿这?

I'm gonna count to three,and then I'm gonnafire you.|数到三 就开除你

One--calcium carbonate,that's an antidiarrheal,right?|- 一 - 碳酸钙 止泻的?

Two.--You think that's significant?|- 二 - 你觉得有意义吗?

You think hard poops is significant?|硬大便有意义吗?

Two and a half?|二点五?

Never threaten unlessyou're ready to deliver.|不准备致命一击 就不要威胁

Makes you look weak.|显得软弱

Thank god you don'thave children.|还好你没有孩子

Dr.Cuddy.|Cuddy医生

Take a message.|留言

Your patient is being rushedto cardiac icu.|你的病人被送入了心脏外科重症室

That's like the one thingthat would get me outta here.|唯一能让我离开的

I'm sorry,you can't come in here now.|你们不能进来

What's going on?|怎么了?

He's in v-fib.|室颤

Clear.|闪开

Charging.|充电

Clear.|闪开

Charging.|充电

Clear.|闪开

Charging.|充电

Clear.|闪开

He's stable for the moment.|暂时稳定

First-degree atrialventricular blocK.|轻度的心房心室阻滞

Okay.|好

What else do we know?|还知道什么?

His liver's damaged;pleural effusion compromised his lung function.|肝损坏 胸腔积液损害到肺功能

biopsy was negativefor cirrhosis.|活检没查出肝硬化

Parents didn't poison their son.|父母没有下毒

It's not his liver,his heart,or his lungs.|不是肝 心脏 肺

It's the calcium carbonatein his stool.|是大便里的碳酸钙

Kid was constipated.|孩子便秘

Parents probablyjust overdid it.|大概用药过量了

Or they didn't do it at all.|也许没有用药

Calcium carbonate's also what's in chalk.|粉笔里也有碳酸钙

So he ate some chalk.|他吃粉笔了

It isn't toxic--sure didn'tcause the pleural effusion.|没有毒- 不会导致胸腔积液

Forget the chalk.|别想粉笔了

You just said it wasabout the chalk.|你刚说起粉笔

Yes,and then I said,"forget the chalk.|然后 我又说 别想粉笔了

" You must be very confused.|你肯定弄糊涂了

This kid's got pica.|孩子有异食癖

Take him to a buffet,he's gonna eat the table.|带去自助餐 他会吃了桌子

Or lead paint.|可能是铅涂料

Level of lead in the bloodwas normal.|血铅含量正常

His tox screen was clean.|毒物检验没发现

We're not lookingfor typical poisons.|不是找典型的毒药

We're looking for anythingthat he can put in his mouth.|任何可以放入嘴的

Matches,spiders,bricks.|火柴 蜘蛛 砖头

Pressure-treated wood used to contain arsenic.|经防腐处理的木材可能含砒霜

Even better.|接近了

Hansel?|样本?

Get samples of the gingerbread house.|去姜饼屋取样

Bag everything.|打包

You could get into a lotof trouble,being here.|来这儿 你会惹麻烦

I wanted to see you.|我想见你

Yeah,I got that.|我知道

So did everyone else.|其他人也知道

They thinkyou're a stalker.|他们认为你跟踪我

One could argue those people might be jealousof your attention.|说不定是因你引人注目 遭人嫉妒

Yes,I actuallymade that argument.|我也这么争辩

You going home?|你回家?

That's the plan.|计划是

In iceland,the age of consent is 14.|在冰岛 同意性行为年龄是14岁

I'm surprised that tourism isn't a bigger industryup there.|那儿的旅游业不发达 真教人吃惊

So today I'm jailbait.|今天 我诱人犯罪

But in 22 weeks...|22个星期后

anybody can do anything to me.|就可以对我为所欲为

Will I be so differentin 22 weeks?|在22个星期里 我变化这么大?

22 weeks is enoughfor an embryo to grow arms and legs.|22周足够让受精卵长出手脚

It's just a line.|只是界线

An arbitrary line drawn by a bunch of sad,old menin robes.|一堆穿长袍的老可怜划下的武断界线

Yeah.|是

Who cares what judges think?|谁在乎法官怎么想?

Didn't think of youas a guy who followed rules just becausethey were rules.|看不出你是个循规蹈矩的人

You are...over ten years youngerthan me.|你...比我年轻十多岁

I said over.|我说了 多

Gotta go!|得走了!

House.

Dr.Cuddy!|Cuddy医生!

do you happen to know the way tothe icelandic consulate?|知道去冰岛领事馆的路吗?

This young woman,a stranger to me,was just asking directions.|这陌生的姑娘 向我问路

Security was gonnacall the police.|保安会叫警察

I don't wantto do that to you.|我不想这么做

Go home.|回家吧

She needed a ride.|她要搭个车

She got her on her own,she can get home on her own.|她一人能来 就能一人回去

Now.|马上

And if I see youon hospital grounds again,i will call the police.|再在医院看见你 我会叫警察

After that look,I'm feeling a little frisky.|受了那一眼 我觉得生机勃勃

Looks like you're up.|看来你也兴奋了

I'm ovulating.Let's go.|我在排卵 抓紧

The frisky,it went away.|生机勃勃的感觉 没了

House,this isn't a game.|House 别当儿戏

If I leave her alone,can I have my carpet back?|要是我不理她 能要回地毯吗?

No.|不行

If I forget about my carpet,can I have her?|要是放弃地毯 能要她吗?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Jimsonweed.|曼陀罗

Found a small patch of it in his backyard.|在后院发现一小片

Jimsonweed contains atropine.|曼陀罗含颠茄碱

Poor man's acid.|穷人的迷幻药

Our kid's been tripping on lucy in the sky with cubic zirconia.|孩子随 "露丝在天空与氧化皓做伴"蹒跚 (甲壳虫名曲)

Explains the pleural effusion,the heart arrhythmias.|能解释胸腔积液 心律不齐

Meeting here will do nothingto upset cuddy.|在这里会诊 不会让Cuddy心烦

I'm not tryingto upset cuddy.|我不想惹Cuddy心烦

I'm trying to figure outwhat's wrong with the patient.|在找病因

Continue.|继续

I'm done.|说完了

Jimsonweed doesn't explainthe screaming.|曼陀罗没法解释尖叫

You've obviously neverhad a bad trip.|你大概没经历过糟糕的旅行

I would've thought you'd try to accomplishtwo goals at once.|一举两得

Why can't you be more like the other age-inappropriate girls who have a thing for me?|你怎么就不像其他暗恋我的非适龄女生?

Just accept me for me.|接受我的原样

Continue.|继续

Treatment for jimsonweed od is physostigmine.|治疗曼陀罗中毒要用毒扁豆碱

Kid's got heart issues.|孩子心脏有病

The two don't mix.|不能调和

We'd better make sure that's what he's got.|得先确认他的病因

Serum from the lab in paterson is three days,minimum.|从帕特森的实验室运血清过来 至少要3天

He won't survive three days.|他坚持不了三天

What time does he wake up?|他几点起床?

7:35 am.|上午7:35

Then what?|然后呢?

Walk me through it.|一一说来

7:40 to 7:50,he goes tothe toilet,washes his face.|7:40到7:50 去了洗手间洗脸

What does this matter?|有必要吗?

I'm trying to provehe ate the plant.|我要证明他吃了植物

His schedule has nothingto do with jimsonweed.|他的日程和曼陀罗无关

There are two possibilities--either the parents saw him eat the plant,|有两种可能性 要么 他父母看着他吃下植物

or the kid has unsupervised time and eats plants insteadof playing with blocks.|要么在没人看顾时 不玩积木 吃了植物

Even if you find 15 minutesof free time outside,doesn't mean he spent iteating a bush.|就算找出15分钟的户外自由活动 也证明不了他吃草

So what do we do?|该怎么办?

Nothing?|什么也不做?

Wait for the kidto tell us?|等孩子告诉我们?

What?|说呀

Where are you going?|你干什么?

To talk to him.|跟他谈谈

Ever see your son eat a bush?|见过你孩子吃植物吗?

I haven'T.|没有

I've only ever seen himeat what--|只看过他吃--

adam,you ate something at your house.|Adam 你在家吃了些东西

Something that made you sick.|让你生病

I need you to show mewhat you ate.|我要你告诉我吃的是什么

He can't answer you.|他没法回答你

Neither can you.|你也不行

This is your backyard.|这是你家的后院

You may know itas mel's diner.|你也许把那当作梅尔快餐店

This is your sandbox.|这是你的沙盒

Your jungle gym.|游戏场

And under it is this.|下面有这个

I need to knowif you ate this,adam.|你有没有吃了这个 Adam

He doesn't know what you want.|他不知道你想要什么

Adam,you have to tell me.|Adam 你必须告诉我

Because if you don'T...|如果你不说...

It'll be game over.|游戏就要结束了

You'll be dead.--What the hellare you doing?|- 你会死的 - 你到底在干什么?

show me what you ate.|指给我看你吃的东西

Adam.

Show me what you ate.|指给我看你吃的东西

sandbox|沙盒

Adam?--Honey?|- Adam? - 亲爱的?

Adam?

Come on in,brothers and sister!|快进来 兄弟姐妹!

Welcome to the house of the lord.|欢迎来到上帝之家

house,come on.|House 有没有搞错

The chapel?|在礼拜堂?

We have been blessed with the miracleof a new symptom.|被赐予了新的症状 一个奇迹

Brother,can you testifyas to why this poor child's eyeball rolled back into his head?|兄弟 能否查出可怜孩子的眼球为何回滚?

It's consistent with jimsonweedpoisoning--ocular paralysis.|和曼陀罗的毒性一致 眼球麻痹

Sorry.|对不起

The wicked shall deceive ye,because they have turned from the lord and are idiots.|邪恶欺骗汝等 他们背弃了上帝 愚蠢啊

His ocular muscle didn't paralyze,it pirouetted.|眼肌不是麻痹了 而是在作皮鲁埃特旋转

M.S.|多发性硬化症

It is easier for a wise man to gain access to heaven|睿智之人更易进入天堂

will you stop doing that?Just say "not M.S.|能不能停下? 直说不是多发性硬化症好了

a stroke.|中风

Bleed in the brain.|颅内出血

We'd be seeingother symptoms besides a single eye misalignment.|除了单眼位移 还会看到别的症状

Like a coma.|比如昏迷

And you've already testified.|已经查证过了

it's a tumor.|是肿瘤

And all the imagingjust missed it?|所有的成像都没显示出来?

It's a microtumor.|微瘤

Started in his lung,which caused the pleural effusion.|原发于肺 导致胸腔积液

Then it metastasizedto his liver,which made it slough cells.|然后转至肝 使肝细胞脱落

And then went to his brain,behind the eye,which caused it to roll back into his head.|再到大脑 眼球的后方 导致眼球回滚

So he has three tumorsand we missed all of them.|这么说他有三个肿瘤 全漏诊了

What's the opposite of a miracle?|奇迹的反面是什么?

I have a better chanceof finding it now that I knowexactly where to look.|知道从哪里下手 找起来希望就大了

So...|那么...

unless you have a better idea,I'm gonna go ct his head.|除非有更好的主意 我要给他大脑做CT了

And then,if--if I have to,remove his eye.|然后 如果--有必要 我会移除他的眼球

You remove this kid's eye,he's only gonna behalf as good at not making eye contact.|把这孩子的眼球摘除  少了眼神接触 孩子情况更糟

hello?|嗨?

Hello?|嗨?

Hello?|嗨?

I have sad news for you.|告诉你个不好的消息

She doesn't love you.|她不爱你

You're uglywhen you're jealous.|你嫉妒的时候真丑

She showed up at my houselast night.|她昨晚上我家了

Came on to me.|冲我来的

She's even more perfectthan I thought.|比想象的还要完美

House.

She's sick.|她有病

You say "sick,"I say "freestylin'.|你说"有病" 我认为"开放"

" The girl will have sexwith an invertebrate.|那女孩会和软体动物^做**

Come on.|不会吧

You're not that bad.|你没那么差劲

She has a problem.|她有问题

You're not doing her any favorsby indulging her.|纵容她无益

Why would you lielike this?|你为什么撒谎?

Do you not have room your heart for love?|心里没有为爱留一点空间?

You don't believe me.|你不相信我

I didn't believe the kids when they said that susiewas sleeping with johnny.|当孩子说Susie和Johnny一起睡觉时 我不信

I didn't believe them then,I don't believe them now.|过去不信 现在也不信

I don't care that susiemarried johnny--he's mine.|才不管Susie有没有和Johnny结婚-- 他是我的

She has a mole on her right breast,just below the nipple.|她右边的乳房有个胎记 就在乳头下

No,she doesn'T.|不 她没有

You've seen her breasts?|你连她乳房都看过了?

It was a medical exam.|是个医学检查

I was listeningto her heart.|我当时对她的心脏进行听诊

It went,"greg-house,greg-house,greg-house.|就听到了 Greg-House Greg-House Greg-House

" Fine,I'm lying.|好吧 我撒了谎

But she did come back.|不过她确实跑回来了

She's locked upin my office.|锁在我办公室里

I was hopingyou could talk to her.|我希望你能和她谈谈

Put an end to this.|了结这件事

Listen to me.|听我说

Do you have any idea whatyou'd have to look forward to if you stayed with me?|知道和我在一起 有什么指望吗?

Nine chances out of ten,we'd both wind up in a jail.|十之八九我俩都会进监狱

You're only saying thatto make me go.|你那么说 只是想让我走

I'm saying it'cause it's true.|因为那是真的

Inside of us,we both knowthat you belong with victor.|我们心里都知道 你该和Victor在一起

Is there a victorin your class?|你班上有叫Victor的吗?

If you're not withsomeone your age,you'll regret it.|如果你不和年龄相仿的人在一起 会后悔的

Maybe not today,maybe not tomorrow,but soon.|就在不久的将来

And for the restof your life.|而且后悔终身

What about us?|那我们呢?

We'll always have fresno.|我们能想象弗雷斯诺 (加州一城市)

I'm no good at being noble,|我不善于表现得高尚

but it doesn'ttake much to see that the problems of two little people dot amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.|这个疯狂的世界  微小的你我无法以卵击石

Someday you'llunderstand that.|有一天 你会明白

Now,now.|好了 好了

Here's looking at you...|看看你...

damn.|该死

Was there an earthquakewhen you were in fresno?|你在弗雷斯诺时 有没有发生过地震?

What?|什么?

I ask all my girlfriends that.|我问每个女朋友那个问题

yeah,a little one.|是的 一次小的

Damn.|该死

What?|什么?

What,what is it?|什么 你说什么?

It's not love.|那不是爱

You have a sporein your brain.|你大脑里有个孢子

Coccidioides immitis.|粗球孢子菌

California's full of 'em.|加州到处都是

They get an earthquake,they get released into the air,you breathe it in,you get a cold...|地震了一下 孢子释放到空气中 你吸入 然后感冒...

turns into sinus congestion,aches,weakness...|表现为窦腔充血 头痛 身体虚弱...

milky tears...|牛奶泪...

and sometimes...|有时还...

a loss of inhibition and judgment.|还会失去克制力和判断力

Damn!|真该死!

So...|所以...

loving you?|爱上你?

Wanting to have sexwith you?|想和你^做**?

It was all just...|这些都只是...

the spores talking?|受孢子左右?

You'll probably live.|你能活下来

Damn.|该死

Hey!|嘿!

Don't touch his eye.|别碰他的眼睛

This is an appendectomy.|这是阑尾切除术

Like i said,don't touch his eye.|一样 别碰他的眼睛

Why isn't he in surgery?|他怎么没有手术?

Well,some emergencybumped him.|有急诊病人抢先了

We've got another room in ten minutes.|十分钟后 就有手术室

You're not taking him in.|不要送他进去了

Kill the lights.|关灯

He was seeing themall the time.|他一直看到它们

What are you looking for?|你在找什么?

And he was telling uswhat he was seeing.|他一直告诉我们 看到的是什么

Telling us exactlywhat was wrong with him.|告诉我们 到底出了什么问题

Drawing them for usover and over again.|一遍又一遍地描绘

Nobody knewhow to speak "autistic.|没人懂孤独症孩子说话的方式

" When I asked him what he ate,he even told me that.|当我问他吃了什么时 他告诉了我答案

What are you talking about?|你在说什么?

What was he seeing?|他一直看到的是什么?

Hello,my pretties.|你们好 小美人儿

It's not a tumor,foreman.|不是肿瘤 Foreman

It's worms.|是蠕虫

Swimming in his eye.|正在他眼睛里游着呢

Animal makes pottyin the sandbox.|动物把沙盒当做便盆

Boy plays in the sandbox,boy eats the sand.|小男孩在沙盒里玩 吃了沙子

You can probably tellwhere this is going by now.|之后的情节都清楚了

Stool samples were negativefor parasites.|粪检寄生虫呈阴性

Raccoon roundworms are not excreted by their human host.|浣熊蛔虫不会被人类宿主排泄

Cameron tested the sand.|Cameron检测了沙子

All of it?|全部都检测了?

Worms spread from his gutto the rest of his body.|蠕虫从消化道扩散到其他部分

They attacked his lungs.|侵袭了他的肺

That's what made him screamand caused the effusion.|让他喊叫 体液渗出

They invade his liver,sending dead liver cells coursing through his system.|侵入了肝 使死亡的肝细胞随淋巴液流动

They attack his eyeand the muscles surrounding it,making his eyeballdo a backflip.|又攻击了他的眼球和环肌 使眼球向后翻筋斗

Laser photocoagulation to fix the eye and a high doseof benzimidazole to kill the worms.|激光光凝治疗眼球  大剂量的苯并咪唑杀虫

Wait a minute.|等一下

That's it?|就这样了?

H-he's gonna be okay?|他- 他会好吗?

Good news.|好消息

He's gonna be with youfor a long,long time.|他会和你们在一起很久

I'm going to read you something.|我给你读些东西

"Asperger's syndrome isa mild and rare form of autism.|艾斯伯格症候群是一种 温和但罕见的孤独症

"It is typically characterized by difficulty "establishing friendshipsand playing with peers,|典型表现为 很难与同伴建立友谊和玩乐

"trouble accepting convential social rules,"and they dislike any change in setting or routine.|难以接受社会惯例 讨厌改变既定日程或布置

" Or broadloom.|或宽幅地毯

It doesn't saythat last part,but you get my point.|没说最后那部分 但你懂这意思

House doesn't have asperger'S.|House不是艾斯伯格症候群

The diagnosisis much simpler.|诊断要简单得多

He's a jerk.|他就是个混蛋

Why do you thinkhe took this case?|他为什么会接这个病例?

Because he believesthese parents?|因为他相信这对父母?

Because he wants to helpa young boy?|他想救一个小男孩?

He sees himself in this kid.|他透过这个孩子看到了自己

And he's tryingto help himself.|他是在拯救他自己

He doesn't want this.|他也不想这样

He needs it.|他必须

You're not autistic.|你不是孤独症

You don't evenhave asperger'S.|连艾斯伯格症候群也不是

You wish you did.|你希望你是

It would exempt youfrom the rules.|可以使你免除规矩的约束

Give you freedom,absolve you of responsibility.|获得自由 免除责任

Let you date 17-year-olds.|好让你和17岁的女孩约会

But most important,it would mean that you're not just a jerk.|更重要的是 意味着你不是一个混蛋

At what point does a person endlessly lecturing someone make him a jerk?|无休止地教训别人 到什么程度  会让他自己变混蛋?

Your first tongue kiss...|最初的湿吻...

an eight on the happiness scale.|是八分的快乐

Your child being snatched backfrom the brink of death...|孩子死里逃生...

that's a ten.|才是十分的

But they're clocking inat a very tepid 6.5,|但他们只表现出不愠不火的六分半

because they know whatthey have to go back to.|因为知道回去的生活是老样子

Uh,listen...|嗯...

thanks.|谢谢

You saved his life.|你救了他的命

Yeah,I know.|是 我知道

See ya.|再会

That was so good.|太棒了

That was a ten.|那才是十分的快乐

All change is bad?|改变都是不好的吗?

It's not true,you know.|不是真的 你知道

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频