首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第三季 [HOUSE Season 3] 2006 - cd17/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
33
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-24 22:26:19 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:33048次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Hey|嗨

You got this all thing wrong|你弄错了

just rock star's supposed to be late|只有摇滚明星才会迟到

not the rock star photographer|摇滚明星的摄影师可不应该

sorry,it's morning sickness, touch the belly|抱歉 孕妇晨疾病 来摸摸肚子

It's first time I am being asked|第一次有人让我这么做

come on, it's good luck|来吧 会带来好运气

Hit the kinos behind the drop.|打开背景后面的放射灯

So what do you think?|你觉得怎么样?

Uh,I think people aren't gonna get it.|我想人们不会明白的

Oh,come on.|哦 别这样

All-american rejects.|"全美反对"  (摇滚乐团)

Juxtaposing a classic image of americana with modern pop culture,you.|将经典美国文化和 代表现代流行文化的你并列

Oh,yeah, everyone loves a good juxtaposition.|是啊 人人都爱合适的对比

My fans were born in the '90s.|我的粉丝都是生于九十年代的

You know what? You do this picture, you'll gain 40 years fans.|知道吗 你拍了这张照 就会赢得四十多岁的粉丝

- Yeah? - Yeah.|- 真的? - 肯定

Love the rockwell thing.|喜欢Rockwell的东西 (Rockwell 插图画家 描绘传统美国生活)

I thought so.|我也这么想

Okay,kill the house lights, let's go.|好吧 关掉房里的灯 我们开始

Hang on.|等一下

Hey,who's in charge of the backdrop?|嘿 谁负责布景?

- Naomi? - Yeah?|- Naomi? - 什么事?

What's wrong with it?|它有什么问题吗?

Well,the words are completely jumbled.|单词完全是混乱的

What?|怎么了?

- You can read that? - Of course.|- 你能读懂那个? - 当然

You okay?|你还好吧?

No.Oh,god.|不 上帝

I--I could be having a--a-- what's--what's the mnemonic?|我--我可能正 助记法是什么来着?

Uh...F...f is for face.|F表示脸蛋

Is my smile crooked?|我的笑是不是扭曲的?

What are you doing?|你在做什么?

A...a is for arms.Arms...|A代表胳膊

You should really sit down.|你该坐下

Can somebody get her some water?|谁能帮她拿点水?

S is...s is speech.|S是讲话

I'm slurring...|我口齿清楚吗?

I'm slurring? Huh?|我是不是口齿不清了?

oh,f-a-s-T.|f-a-s-t 快速

T is time.|T是时间

Hurry,somebody,uh...|快 谁来...

call 911, tell them I'm having a stroke!|打911 告诉他们我中风了!

House  Season 3 Episode 17 "Fetal.Position"|豪斯医生  第三季 第17集 "胎儿的地位"; "Fetal.Position"

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Hi,I'm dr. House.|嗨 我是House医生

My boss says you're important.|我老板说你是个重要人物

Personally, I don't get what's so hard about making scarlett johansson look pretty.|把Scarlett Johansson拍得美 有什么难? (主演 )

Arms out in front of you.|把胳膊伸到前面来

Your palms up, like you're holding a pizza.|手掌向上 就像你正端着批萨

Close your eyes.|闭上眼睛

It's so easy, you should consider a career change.|这么容易 你该考虑换个职业了

Probably make a lot more money.|说不定挣更多钱呢

Dr. Mackman tell you the clot was clear?|Mackman医生告诉你血块清干净了?

Yes.|是的

And he said that you and the fetus are fine.|他还说你和胎儿都没事

Yeah.|没错

He didn't mention your pronator drift.|他没提你的旋前肌滑移

What's that mean?|那意味着什么?

It means mackman is an idiot.|意味着Mackman是个傻瓜

May I?|我能坐下吗?

Yeah.|当然

So.|那么

You take thousands of photos of someone,|你给一个人拍数千张照片

but only one has to look good.|只要有一张好看就行了

Kind a the opposite of my business.|和我这行似乎正好相反

It's not about looking good.|这和好看没有关系

People are always hiding things.|人们总是隐瞒什么

I just keep shooting until I can see what's really inside them.|我不停地拍 直到看清他们的内在

My eyes okay?|我的眼睛还好吗?

Eyes are gorgeous.|眼睛非常迷人

Vessels don't look so hot.|血管就没那么迷人

Micro aneurysms predict further strokes.|微动脉瘤意味着还会中风

This is gonna happen again?|中风还会发生?

Unless I can figure out the underlying cause.|除非我能找出根本原因

Puff up your cheeks.|鼓起脸颊

You should be able to keep the air in.|你应该能不松气的

It means there's weakness around the mouth.|说明嘴周围肌肉软弱

So where'd you learn to self-diagnose a stroke?|你从哪儿学的自己诊断中风?

Oh,my,uh,baby's biological father is a neurologist.|我孩子的血缘父亲是个神经学家

He once told me the fast mnemonic could save my life one day,so...|他曾经说快速记忆法有一天会救我的命 所以...

interesting pet name.|有趣的昵称

Most people go with "husband" or "pookie" .|大部分人用 "老公" 或 "小可爱" .

He's gay.|他是同性恋

Just a sperm donor.|精子捐赠者

So when you--|当你--

you turned him for a night?|在某晚 你把他变成异性恋?

Just straight for one date?|只爱异性一回?

Okay.|好吧

He took a magazine and a cup into my bathroom.|他拿了本杂志和一个杯子 进我的浴室

Man after my own heart.|真和我情投意合

Different magazine,obviously.|显然杂志不一样

I'm rescinding mackman's discharge order.|我要撤销Mackman发的出院通知

My lackeys will be in to do some tests, take some more blood,|我的下属等会来做些检查 再抽些血

and empty your catheter bag.|倒空你的尿液收集袋

Not a moment you'll want to cherish.|这不会是你珍爱的时刻

This is definitely different.|这张绝对与众不同

it looks almost like...|看起来就像...

he's caring.|他富有同情心

Find anything else in the patient's folder?|在病人的档案里还找到别的了吗?

Like a diagnosis?|比如诊断?

Urinalysis revealed excessive protein and red blood cells.|尿检里有过量蛋白和红细胞

Chem panel showed a creatinine level over 2.5,so.|生化检查表明肌酸酐水平超过2.5

First she strokes,now her kidneys are shutting down--why?|先是中风 现在肾脏衰竭--为什么?

Ultrasound showed no tumors or stones,|超声波没有检查到肿瘤或结石

no signs of fetal distress, no urinary tract obstructions.|没有胎儿窘迫的迹象 没有尿道堵塞

Bp is fine,no preeclampsia.|血压正常 没有惊厥前兆

Any of you guys ever been to the galapagos?|谁去过加拉巴哥群岛? (位于南美 盛产象龟)

Was our patient there?|病人去过么?

Dengue fever,avian pox,even west nile.|登革热 鸡痘 西尼罗河病

No,I'm looking for a vacation spot.|不 我在找度假的地方

That mean we get vacation?|就是说我们会有假期?

How would that differ from your current status?|你们现在的状态和度假有什么区别?

you're gonna do what,relax?|你准备干什么 放松?

Visiting family.|拜访家人

My uncle's a giant turtle.|我叔叔是巨型海龟

What if the kidney failure came first?|如果是肾脏先衰竭呢?

Kidneys could've caused the stroke, not the other way around.|肾脏也可以引发中风 而不像刚才说的那样

Kidneys don't often get stuck in the brain.|肾脏通常不会堵住大脑

I'm saying it threw a clot.|我是说它造成了一个血栓

Early symptoms of kidney failure are nausea, vomiting,ankle swelling.|肾脏衰竭的早期症状是恶心 呕吐 脚踝肿胀

She could've mistaken it for morning sickness.|她可能错当成晨疾病了

Heart's way more likely to throw a clot than the kidney.|心脏比肾脏更可能产生血栓

Echo was normal.|心音正常

History indicates no sign of cardiac problems.|病史里没有心脏问题

No,but if one were to read the history closely,|没有 但如果仔细读过病史的话

one would notice that she had six cases of strep.|一定会注意到她六次感染链锁状球菌

in her throat. That's the one about ten inches above the heart.|在喉咙 那可是心脏上方十英寸的地方

Let me rephrase.|让我换种说法

Six cases of untreated strep.|六例没根治的链锁状球菌

She was prescribed antibiotics.|都给她开了抗生素

No one takes them all.|没人把药都吃了

They stop when they start feeling better.|他们一旦感觉好了 就停药

All strep is untreated strep.|所有链锁状球菌都没被根治

What happens when strep goes untreated?|要是链锁状球菌没治疗 会怎样?

It leads to rheumatic fever.|会导致风湿性发热

Which leads to...cameron?|那又会导致...Cameron?

Mitral valve stenosis.|二尖瓣狭窄

Which is a thickening in the valve of the...kidney?|那会使...肾脏的瓣膜变厚?

No. Kidney doesn't have a mitral valve.|不 肾脏可没有二尖瓣

We'll go look at the heart.|我们会检查她的心脏

It'll be easy to find.|很好找的

It's the big red pumping thing about ten inches below her throat.|就是喉咙下方十英寸的红色大泵

That was weird.|刚才很奇怪

He was the way he always is.|他刚才和平时一样

Which is weird.|所以才奇怪

Very still,emma.|千万别动 emma

- Sorry. - No problem.|- 不好意思 - 没关系

He caught us with your hand up my shirt.|他撞见你手放在我衬衣上

He's gotta have a reaction to that.|他对此应该有反应

You think that's what the vacation is?|你觉得他度假就是为了这个?

Yes. The pain of losing you is obviously forcing him away.|是 失去你的痛苦逼得他待不下去了

coronal slice appears normal.|冠状截面看来正常

There's no way house just lets this slide.|House没理由放过这事的

He's gotta be planning something.|他肯定在计划什么

Maybe he just doesn't give a crap.|也许他只是不在乎

Sagittal slice is clean.|横截面也没问题

You think he just stumbled into that closet?|你觉得他是误打误撞进那个储藏室的?

He knew we were there, and he wanted us to know that he knew.|他知道我们在那儿 他希望我们知道他察觉了

Or you wanted him to know, now he does,|或许你本就希望他知道 现在他知道了

and you're annoyed because he doesn't care.|你觉得烦恼是因为他不在乎

Right there.|就在那儿

Transaxial slice, calcified mitral valve.|纵截面 钙化的二尖瓣

Barely. That's n big enough to throw a clot.|几乎看不出来 还没大到造成血栓

Obviously it is,because it did.|很显然足够大了 因为它已经造成了

House was right.|House是对的

A valve in your heart is narrowed.|你心脏的一个瓣膜变狭窄了

It caused the clot which led to your stroke,|造成血栓 引起中风

and the reduced circulation caused the problems with your kidneys.|循环的减少引起肾脏问题

And this'll fix it?|这能治好?

The balloon will force the valve back open.|气囊会迫使瓣膜重新打开

And you'll be fine.|你就好了

can I do this without a sedative?|做手术我能不用麻醉吗?

It's very mild, there really is no risk to the fetus.|麻醉非常温和 对胎儿没有风险

we'll monitor your baby's heart rate separately.|我们会单独监控孩子的心率

We won't allow it to decrease anywhere near dangerous levels.|不会让心率低到危险水平的

Thank you.|谢谢你

You're both gonna be fine.|你和孩子都会没事的

Go ahead,dr. Cameron.|开始吧 Cameron医生

Listen to that heartbeat.|听那心跳

It sounds so...|听起来那么...

start threading the catheter.|开始插管

No,I don't want a layover in frankfurt, taipei,singapore,or london,ontario.|我不想在法兰克福 台北 新加坡 或者伦敦 安大略换机

That's why I asked for a direct flight to phnom penh.|我要直飞金边 (柬埔寨)

How hard is it to not land?|不降落换机有多难?

Does it matter what I answer?|我怎么回答有关系吗?

Then fine,I'd be delighted to hold. What's new?|那就好 我很高兴不挂断 有什么新情况?

Can you tell cuddy to stop interfering?|你能叫cuddy别来干涉吗?

It's her job. What's new?|这是她的工作 有什么新情况?

Good news is emma's heart is fixed.|好消息是emma的心脏已经治好了

Bad news is it's not her underlying problem.|坏消息是有其他潜在问题

Her kidney'sare still failing.|她的肾脏还在衰竭

you're vacationing in cambodia?|你要去柬埔寨度假?

You gonna unwind in the killing fields?|你准备去杀人场放松? (红色高棉统治时的屠宰场)

Nope,gonna catch me a fish this big.|不 去给自己抓这么大的鱼

Mekong giant catfish, weighs over 600 pounds.|湄公巨鲶 超过600磅

Aren't those catfish critically endangered?|那些巨鲶不是都快绝种了么?

That's why it's my last chance to catch one.|所以这是我去抓一条的最后机会了

All of our operators are...|所有的接线员都...

if the mitral valve had been properly fixed,|如果二尖瓣已经修复了

the kidney should be getting better.|肾脏也该开始好了

Which leads us to the conclusion that you screwed up the procedure.|结论只能是手术做砸了

Or you screwed up the diagnosis.|或者是你诊断错了

The mitral valve thickening was so insignificant,|冠状瓣膜变厚根本不明显

it probably wasn't the cause of the kidneys or the stroke.|也许不是造成肾脏衰竭和中风的原因

Probably never would've been a problem.|也许永远不会造成什么问题

She needs dialysis, and we need a new theory.|她需要透析 而我们需要新理论

there are only a few possibilities.|只有少数可能

Patient's pregnant, could be preeclampsia.|病人正在怀孕 也许是前惊厥

We eliminated it before--|之前我们已经排除了--

check for proteinuria and low platelets-- whaelse?|检查蛋白尿症和低血小板--还有什么?

Hypoperfusion,the fetusis basically a parasite stealing nutrients,minerals,blood.|循环性休克 胎儿基本上就是窃取营养 矿物质和血液的寄生虫

Put her on telemetry.|对她做遥感监测

or the pregnancy's irrelevant.|或者怀孕与此无关

Could be infection,sepsis,hus/ttp.|可以是感染 败血症 血栓性微血管病

a cholesterol embolism is just as likely.|胆固醇栓塞也一样有可能

Tiny particles of cholesterol rain down and clog up the small vessels in the kidneys.|胆固醇小微粒落下 堵塞肾脏的小血管

Get a smear and ultrasound her vessels for plaque.|做涂片 超声检查她血管的血小板

That's it,has to be one of those five.|就这些了 应该是这五样中的一个

You know what would be even better?|要自怎样更好吗?

If we could narrow it all the way down to one.|就是要排除到只剩一个

Thank you for holding.|谢谢等待

We are experiencing extremely high call volume.|现在有超大量电话打入

Thank you for your patience.|谢谢你的耐心

She's 0 for 5.|五个里一个都不是

Either the differential was wrong,|要么鉴别诊断错了

or she's faking it.|要么她在假装

Kidney failure has to be precipitated--|肾衰竭一定是急性的--

by one of the five we've already ruled out.|我们已经排除了

The body only has so many ways of screwing with the kidneys.|身体就那么几个原因造成肾衰

The labs must be wrong.|一定是检验错了

We did the labs.No one else had access.|我们自己做的检验 没其他人插手

That's not quite true.|那倒不一定

You put all your patients through this many tests,or just the important ones?|你给所有的病人做这么多检查 还是只给重要的人做?

We wanted to explore all the possibilities.|我们要探索所有可能

And?|然后?

We've eliminated all the possibilities.|我们排除了那些可能

You telling me I'm dying and you have no idea why?|你是说 我快死了 而你不知道为什么?

Your body is functioning properly.|你的身体运作正常

So why my kidney is failing|那我的肾脏为什么衰竭?

the other body isn'T.|另一个身体不正常

There's something wrong with the fetus.|胎儿有问题

welcome to the world of maternal mirror syndrome.|欢迎来到母体镜式反应综合症的世界

Mom's body is like an intricate german metro system.|母亲身体像复杂的德国地铁系统

All the trains run on time.|所有火车按时出发

When she gets pregnant, it's like a new station opening in dusseldorf.|当她怀孕了 就像在杜塞尔多夫新开了一站

Bunch of rookies running things, bound to be mistakes.|新手操控 一定会出错

Kids play on the tracks, get electrocuted.|孩子在轨道上玩 触电致死

Before you know it, trains are backed up all the way to berlin,|不知不觉 列车拥堵在去柏林的路上

and you got a bunch of angry germans with nowhere to go.|一群愤怒的德国佬 无车可上

And we all know that ain't good for the jews.|我们都知道那对犹太人不好

Who are the jews in this metaphor?|这个比喻里的犹太人指谁?

A few things can happen to a fetus in distress.|胎儿窘迫会有几个后果

It can become a miscarriage, still birth,very sick baby,|导致流产 或产下病恹恹的婴儿

or,on rare occasion, a time bomb that kills mom while it's dying.|非常罕见的情况下 也可能是颗定时炸弹 孩子死掉时 杀死妈妈

Good news is,we fix the fetus, mom gets better.|好消息是 我们治好胎儿 妈妈也会好转

It's the diagnostic equivalent of a two-for-one sale.|这诊断等同于买一送一

I've read the outcome of mirror syndrome is almost always unfavorable.|我读到的镜式反应的结果 多数不乐观

Unfavorable... is that doctor speak for dead baby?|不乐观... 这是医生对死婴的说法吗?

You think she'll be less upset if you phrase it nicely?|你以为用词好听 她就会少难过些吗?

we can tell her the truth, that she'll be fine|可以跟她说实话 她不会有事

as soon as we diagnose a person who weighs about one pound.|只要我们诊断出那一磅重的人有什么病

Can't touch it, can't ask where it hurts, can't see it.|摸不到它 不能问它哪里疼 甚至看不见

If only there existed giant machines that could look through human skin.|除非这儿存在可以透视人体的巨型机器

Mirror syndrome has a limited number of known causes.|镜式反应限于几个病因

Tachyarrhythmia,fetal anemia, placental chorioangioma--|心律失常 胎儿贫血 胎盘绒毛血管瘤--

all of which are fixable.|所有这些都可以医治

Which would be un-unfavorable,right?|就不会不容乐观 对吧?

Could also be trisomy 13, ebstein's anomaly,|也可以是三倍13号体染色体 Ebstein畸形

an aneurysm of galen's vein--|Galen血管的动脉瘤--

then dr. Storm cloud rained all over the differential|暴风云医生雨点般作出鉴别诊断

and killed the beautiful little baby.|杀死了漂亮的小宝宝

Heart's easiest to see,easiest to fix, so let's start tre.|心脏是最容易看见和治疗的 我们就从那儿开始吧

When you did mom's mri, did you get a look at the fetus' heart?|给妈妈做核磁共振的时候 有没有看一下胎儿的心脏?

It was in the range,but blurry.|在视界范围内 但是不清楚

The fetus was moving all over the place.|胎儿在子宫里到处动

So we need another scan.|所以我们还要再做一次

Yeah,we'll just ask the fetus to lie very, very still.|是啊 这次还要叫胎儿躺着一动不动

No need.|没必要

I'm going to paralyze it.|我要麻痹它

You want to paralyze emma sloan's baby?|你想麻痹Emma Sloan的胎儿?

Let me guess.Cameron?|让我猜猜 Cameron告密的?

Cameron and chase both had their concerns.|Cameron和Chase都有顾虑

No,cameron had concerns.|不 是Cameron担心

Chase just agreed with her|Chase只是附和她

because  he didn't want to lose his all-access pass to her love rug.|因为不想失去爬上她的床的机会

They're sleeping together?|他们睡在一起?

If by sleeping together you mean having sex in the janitor's closet.|如果睡在一起是指在清洁储藏室^做**的话

Here?|在这儿?

No,the janitor's closet at the local high school.|不 在本地高中的清洁储藏室

Go,tigercats!|虎猫 冲啊!

Do you have one of those camera phones?|你有没有拍照手机?

'Cause I got a my space account.|我有了空间账号

I will deal with them after I deal with you.|等我跟你谈完就去处理他们

Oh,come on,let's gossip some more.|别这样 我们再八卦一下吧

I'm sure she's into bondage.|我肯定她喜欢被捆绑

Paralyzing a one-pound baby risks damaging--|麻痹一磅重的胎儿冒险--

not paralyzing the thing risks not getting a clean mri of its heart.|不麻痹 就得不到心脏清晰的核磁成像图

Which we need to save its life,|这样才能救它的命

which we need to do to save emma's life.|借此拯救Emma的生命

You're gonna need to get her consent.|你得经过她同意

That shouldn't be too hard.|应该不会太难

Sign here or you and your baby both die.|要么签字 要么你跟婴儿都死

I'm going with you.|我跟你一起去

Oh,good.|很好

You said sedation was risky. This sounds insane.|你说过使用镇静剂有危险 这太疯狂了吧

The injection goes into the umbilical cord.|注射剂进入脐带

The baby won't feel a thing.|婴儿什么都感觉不到的

Fetus.|是胎儿

I'm lowering expectations.|我是在降低期望值

It works here and on dates.|在这儿和约会时都有效

The benefits outweigh the risks,|利大于弊

and the paralytic will wear off in an hour,okay?|麻痹在一个小时后就会消失

Must be easier to hear you might die than your baby might die.|宁愿听到自己可能死 不愿婴儿死

But if there's anyone I would trust to save my baby,|如果要我把自己婴儿的命运 交托给某个人

it would be dr. House.|那就是House医生

Fetus.|胎儿

Hold this.|拿着这个

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Dr. Cameron. The mri results back?|Cameron医生 核磁共振有结果了吗?

The fetus' heart is structurally sound.|胎儿的心脏结构健全

The problem's with the bladder. It's four times normal size.|膀胱有问题 是普通大小的四倍

Let me see.|给我看看

Bladder's so engorged,it's taking up the whole torso, squeezing all the other organs.|膀胱过胀 占据了整个躯干 挤压着所有其它器官

There's no room for the lungs to develop.|使得肺脏没有发育空间

The baby has a lower urinary tract obstruction.|也许婴儿得了下尿路梗阻

We can fix that by inserting a shunt.|可以通过分流术治愈

I'll give emma the news.|我去告诉Emma

Are you...taking over the case?|你要...接管这个病例吗?

House won't care.|House不在乎

He has his diagnosis.|他有自己的诊断

Dr. Cameron.|Cameron医生

Dating chase...|跟Chase约会

can only end in one of two ways.|只能有两种结果

House told you?|House告诉你的?

You get married and live happily ever after,|要么你们结婚 幸福相伴永远

or somebody gets hurt and you two can't work together,|要么有人受伤 再也无法共事

and I have to fire somebody.|我不得不开除一个

I would hate to see my personal life become such a burden to you.|我不愿自己的私生活给你带来这种负担

I'm telling you this for your own good.|我这么说是为你好

Well,I assume you're gonna have this same conversation with chase for his own good.|大概为了Chase好 你也会跟他这么说

Chase isn't the one that's gonna get hurt here.|这件事上 受伤的不会是Chase

There's only room for one.|只够一个人待

Though I could scooch over.|尽管我可以挤出点地方给你

My social life is my social life.|我的社交生活属于我自己

Couldn't agree more.|完全同意

What goes on in the privacy of a janitor's closet is nobody's business except—|储藏室里的私人秘密与人无关 除了...

she told me to end it. Is that what you want?|她让我结束 这就是你要的结果?

I was actually hoping she'd fire one of you.|事实上我希望她会解雇你们中一个

What are you doing?|你在干什么?

Trying to avoid altitude sickness.|预防高空病

Couldn't score a direct flight to cambodia,|没有直达柬埔塞的航班可乘

so I've decided to scale argentina's infamous mount aconcagua.|所以我决定去阿根廷 攀登声名狼藉的阿空加瓜峰

Perfect,except for the fact that you can't walk.|棒极了 可惜你走不了路

There's a tribe of mocovi indians who actually carry the elders—|有个莫科维印第安人部落 会背着老人...

you're insane.|你疯了

I'm an insane genius.|我是个疯狂的天才

Set the chamber to low pressure instead of high.|将舱内气压降低而不是升高

Thinner air builds upextra red blood cells, creates new capillaries.|稀薄的空气致红细胞增加 产生新的毛细管

Few more days in here, I can save myself six weeks in base camp.|在这里多呆几天 就不用去探险队营地住上六星期了

Where's my mri?|核磁共振结果呢?

There's a blockage in the urinary tract.|尿路被阻塞了

Simple terms,your baby can't pee.|简单说来 就是你的孩子不能撒尿

His bladder is swollen and it's crushing his lungs.|他的膀胱肿胀 会压垮肺部

Well,can you fix it?|你能治好它吗?

We can insert a small tube in the baby's bladder|我们可以塞根细管到婴儿的膀胱

that makes the urine come out straight through his belly for the duration of the pregnancy.|使得尿液在孕期直接从腹部排出

The bladder decompresses,|膀胱减压后

and the lungs will be able to develop normally.|肺就能正常发育了

When the baby gets better,you should get better.|婴儿好转 你也会好转

First we just have to do a test to determine|首先我们要做个测试

whether the baby's kidneys are functioning properly.|看看婴儿的肾功能是否正常

A-and what if they're not?|如果不正常会怎么样?

If they're already too damaged,|如果肾脏受损严重

then there's really nothing we can do.|我们就真的无能为力了

If this doesn't work out, you can always try again.|如果这次不成功 你总有机会再尝试的

I miscarried twice when I was married.|我已婚时两次流产

After the divorce,I tried in vitro, like,four times before this.|离婚后 在这之前还培育过四次试管婴儿

I'm 42.|我42岁了

Maybe it's,uh,just not meant to be.|也许是...天意不可违

What are you doing?|你在干什么?

Well,you're trying to be me, so I thought I'd try to be you.|你想成为我 所以我想成为你

You don't have the cleavage for it.|你没我的乳沟

But I havea much tighter ass.|但我臀部肌肉比你紧

You think every day should be naked thursday,|你觉得每天都该过得像"赤裸星期四"

or is that an oxymoron?|还是这是种矛盾修饰法?

Let me see the results of the bladder tap.|让我看看膀胱穿刺检验的结果

They aren't back yet.|还没出来

They're gonna be inconclusive.|不会有什么结论的

You think my diagnosisis wrong?|你觉得我诊断错了?

Fetus doesn't pee, amniotic fluid should be low.|胎儿不撒尿 则羊水应该偏少

Mom's level is fine.|但妈妈的羊水很正常

Doesn't mean I'm wrong.|不代表我错了

Could just mean we caught the obstruction early.|也许意味着我们及早发现了阻塞

Either way,your tests will be inconclusive.|不管怎么样 你的检测都得不出什么结论

The urine you collected has been sitting in that fetus' bladder for weeks.|你抽取的尿液已经 在胎儿膀胱里积了几个星期

And as my pappy always said, "stale pee is useless pee".|我老爸过去常说 陈尿无用

Fine,then I'll do another tap.|很好 那我再做一次穿刺

Just as useless.|一样没用

Old urine drops down from the kidney right after the first tap 'cause it's all backed up.|第一次穿刺后 存留在肾脏里的陈尿会流下来

Bladder tap number three will give you the freshest pee,|第三次膀胱穿刺才能抽到最新的尿

and it's when you'll find out if this fetus has even a fighting chance.|那时候你会发现 胎儿是否还有机会

Thank you.|谢谢

I'll run two more taps.|我再做两次穿刺

Since when does the dean of medicine run bladder taps?|医院院长几时起 开始做膀胱穿刺了?

She's an important patient.|她是个重要的病人

Because she takes pictures?|因为她搞摄影?

Or because she's you?|还是因为她跟你一样?

A woman in her 40s.|40多岁的

Single.|单身女人

Using a turkey baster as a last gasp at motherhood.|将母性最后的渴望寄托在滴管上 (喻人工受孕)

And you wanna make sure she succeeds,|你想确保她成功

so you'll still have hope.|那么自己仍有希望

Can't be a good doctor if you're not objective.|不客观就当不了好医生

It's your file.|这是你的病人档案

I don't want it.|我不要

Then why did you just say all that stuff?|那你干嘛说那么多?

To humiliate you.|为了羞辱你

- You're taking the case back. - I don't want it.|- 你继续去处理这起病例 - 我不要

Your diagnosis is right. I wanna go on vacation.|你的诊断是对的 我要休假

You can go on vacation after you've cured her.|治好她你就可以去休假了

good news.|好消息

The fetus' urinehad appropriate levels of protein and electrolytes,|婴儿尿液里的蛋白质和电解液正常

so his kidneys aren't damaged.|他的肾没有受损

We're gonna put the shunt in,|我们要插入分流管

your baby's lungs should have more room to grow,|使得婴儿的肺有更多生长空间

and your symptoms should go away.|你的症状也会随之消失

But he'll still need surgery after he's born?|但他出生后还要做外科手术?

That's when we'll remove the blockage in the ureter.|到那时 去除输尿管阻塞

You'll be the only mother on the planet|你会是地球上唯一一个

who appreciates the value of a wet diaper.|庆幸孩子尿湿尿布的母亲

Hey,could you hand me that?|嗨 能把那个递给我吗?

I'm keeping a visual memory book of this entire surreal process,|我要用影像记录下这个超现实的过程

and this is the best part of the story so far.|现在是迄今为止最美妙的一刻

- Yeah,sure. - Thanks.|- 当然可以 - 谢谢

When did you take this?|这张什么时候拍的?

Oh,she did the second bladder tap.|第二次膀胱穿刺是她给我做的

You should keep it.|你留着吧

Oh,I see her all day at work, I don't need it.|不用 上班时整天都看到她

Maybe you wanna see her after work.|也许下了班你还想看着她

I'm right,right?|我说对了吧?

I saw the way you look at her.|你看着她时流露感情

Thanks.|谢谢

Shunt is in the right position.|分流管位置正确

The bladder's starting to decompress.|膀胱开始减压了

No infection.|没有感染

Did house say anything else? About us?|关于我们俩 House还说什么了吗?

I thought you didn't care about his reaction.|我以为你不在乎他怎么反应

Trying to make him jealous?|想引起他的妒忌?

I like my job.|我喜欢这份工作

He can't fire you just because we're together.|他不能因为我们在一起就解雇你

We're not together, and house can do whatever he wants.|我们没在一起 再说House总是为所欲为

How's my baby?|我的孩子怎么样了?

Doing just fine,emma. So are you.|很好 Emma 你也一样

My stomach is killing me.|我的胃疼得要命

That's not her stomach.|那不是她的胃

Can you open your eyes,emma?|能睁开眼睛吗 Emma?

I just need to take a look.|让我看看

What is it?|这是什么?

Emma's jaundiced.|Emma得了黄疸病

Her liver's shutting dowN.|她的肝脏在衰竭

Figures.|不出所料

I just booked my trip to johnston strait.|我刚订好去钟斯顿海峡(加拿大)的行程

I thought you were climbing mount whatever in argentina.|我还以为你在阿根廷爬什么山呢

Apparently I'd have to live with the mocovi indians for 20 years|我得跟莫科维印第安人共同生活20年

before they'd consider me an elder.|他们才会把我当成老人

Decided to go kayaking with orca instead.|我决定去陪逆戟鲸玩皮划艇

- No legs required. - Can't leave yet.|- 不用劳驾我的腿了 - 你现在还不能走

Liver failure puts her case back in the unsolved pile.|肝功能衰竭 又让她的病症变得扑朔迷离

Increased ast,alt, and her bilirubin's off the charts.|氨基转移酶AST和ALT增加 胆红素远远超标

Even fetuses lie.|甚至胎儿都撒谎

We diagnosed a lower urinary tract obstruction because we saw one.|我们根据现象诊断出下尿路梗阻

What if that's not the whole story?|事实全部并非如此呢?

What if the little bugger is hiding something?|万一这个小混蛋有所隐瞒

Real reason for the mirror syndrome.|镜式反应综合征的真正原因

Have we looked under its bed?|我们是否到它床底下检查过?

Have we checked its diary?|或看过它的日记?

If it's not gu,it could be the heart.|如果问题不在泌尿生殖系统 就有可能出在心脏

Hypoplastic left heart syndrome.|左心室发育不全综合症

- There were no structural problems. - Lungs.|- 心脏结构没问题 - 肺呢

We won't be able to get a good look until they develop. It'll be weeks.|在它们发育前没法看清楚 得等上几个星期

He's not gonna last weeks.|他坚持不了几星期

What do you wanna do?|那你想怎么做?

Maternal mirror syndrome has one surefire cure.|母体镜式反映综合症 有个万无一失的治疗方法

Deliver the fetus.|分娩胎儿

That's not viable at 21 weeks. You'lll the baby.|21周大的婴儿不能分娩 会害死婴儿的

Fetus.|是胎儿

Semantics make you feel better? Pretend it's not a person?|语义学让你感觉更自在吗? 好象它不是人一样?

Can it play catch?|它会传球吗?

Can it eat?|会吃吗?

Can it take pretty pictures?|会拍出美丽动人的照片吗?

Who wants to tell her?|谁去跟她说?

the swollen bladder was not the only problem.|膀胱肿胀不是唯一的毛病

We can't leave it inside you. We have to terminate.|我们不能让你继续怀着孩子 得终止妊娠

Well,can't you deliver him?|不能为它分娩吗?

Put him on a respiratory machine till-- till you figure out what's wrong.|放进呼吸机 直到找出毛病在哪儿

We can.|可以

It won't matter.|但没用

The fetus is still at least two weeks away from being viable.|胎儿至少还要两个星期才能分娩

Oh,well,I'll suffer through this for two more weeks,then.|那我再多受两个星期的苦好了

You're on dialysis for your kidneys.|你已经开始做肾脏透析

Your kidneys can wait.|肾脏可以等

They don't make dialysis for your liver.|但它们不为你的肝脏服务

You're not gonna make it two more days.|你两天都活不了

I'm not gonna let you kill my baby.|我不会让你杀死我的孩子

It's killing you.|它会杀死你

I'm not having an abortion.|我不要流产

It's not a baby.|这不是个婴儿

It's...a tumor.|而是...瘤

I understand dying for a cause,|我明白你想死得其所

sacrificing your life so your child might live.|为让孩子活下来 放弃自己的性命

But that's not the choice here.|但现在不是这情况

Either it dies,or you both die.|或者胎儿死 或者你们都没命

Or you fix him,and we both live.|或者你治好他 我们都活下来

I can't fix it.|我治不好它

I'm scheduling a d and C.|我去安排刮宫术

I won't consent.|我不会同意的

So i guess you have two days to figure it out.|所以我猜你有两天时间去想办法

Her kidneys are almost irreparable.|她的肾几乎无法复原了

She's developed severe dic.|还得了严重的弥散性血管内凝血

You have to force her to terminate.|你得强迫她终止妊娠

Did you give corticosteroids to speed the baby's lung development?|你用皮质类固醇加速孩子的肺部发育了吗?

No,I dropped an anvilon its chest to prevent lung development.|没有 我往它胸口塞了块砧骨以阻止肺发育

I'm trying to extinguish the human race one fetus at a time.|我要灭绝人类 一次干掉一个胎儿

Give the lungs more time to expand so you can see inside them,|再给肺点时间扩张 就能检查它内部了

see if they're the problem.|看是否是肺的问题

My real patient is dying. Very quickly.|我现实中的病人马上就要死了

Like,I wouldn't advise her to buy any green bananas.|我可不会建议她去买青香蕉 (耗时间等香蕉变黄)

The fetus is nothing more than a parasite at this point.|此时的胎儿不过是个寄生虫

Removing it is an instant cure.|移除胎儿刻不容缓

You're not gonna get emma to see it that way.|你无法让Emma从这种角度想

She's probably already named the baby.|她多半给婴儿取好了名字

Read him books, had conversations with him.|念书给他听 跟他说话

You get it.|你说得对

She'll listen to you.|她会听你的

No.|不行

You let this woman refuse to terminate,|你让这个女人拒绝流产

you're helping her commit suicide.|就等于协助她自杀

As her doctor, my recommendation is against suicide.|做为她的医生 我反对自杀

If the baby had a doctor,|如果婴儿有个医生

I think she would recommend exhausting all possibilities before taking its life.|我认为她会在夺走它生命前 穷尽一切可能

Then she'd be an idiot.|那她就是白痴

Too bad she's your boss.|真遗憾 她是你上司

What if our original assumption is wrong?|万一我们最初假设错了呢?

It isn'T.|没有错

If we assume she doesn't have mirror syndrome,|假设她没有镜式反映综合症

then terminating her pregnancy isn't gonna help her liver at all.|那么终止怀孕对她的肝脏毫无作用

We eliminated all other possibilities.|我们已经排除了所有其它的可能

The fetus is hydropic and in distress.|胎儿患有水肿 生命垂危

Emma's kidneys and liver are failing.|Emma的肾和肝在衰竭下去

The diagnosis is solid.|诊断很可靠

The ass-kisser won't agree with you.|连马屁精都不同意你的话

You must be even wronger than I thought.|你一定错得离谱

Fine.|好吧

Let's assume she had mirror syndrome,|那就假设她患了镜式反映综合症

but we fixed it when we fixed the baby's bladder.|但我们治婴儿膀胱时也将它治好了

That means that her failing liver would be completely unrelated.|也就是说这跟肝脏的衰竭毫无关系

If it is,we can fix it.|如果是这样 我们就能治好它

And we don't have to terminate.|也不用终止妊娠

So her theory is that our patient's liver problems were just a giant coincidence.|因此她认为 病人的肝脏问题实属天大的巧合

It's nota surprising coincidence.|并不是什么惊人的巧合

Pregnant women can develop liver problems.|怀孕女人是有可能出现肝脏问题

If this is the case,|如果是这样

we can actually do something here.|我们就可以采取相应措施

Don't you guys think that's worth exploring?|你们不认为这值得深究吗?

Acute fatty liver of pregnancy would have the same symptoms.|妊娠急性脂肪肝会出现相同的症状

Thank you.|谢谢

Brown-noser.|马屁精

Viral hepatitis,hellp syndrome.|病毒性肝炎 HELLP综合症

Oh,look,sticking up for your girlfriend.|看哪 为女友挺身而出

Who says chivalry's dead?|谁说骑士精神荡然无存了?

He's not joking?|他没在开玩笑?

Be patient.|耐心点

She's going through all of us, she'll get that jungle fever eventually.|她会一一经历我们 最终染上丛林热 (电影 喻不同种族间的性吸引)

I'm not going through anyone.|我谁都不会碰

You love him?|你爱他吗?

This can probably wait until after you biopsy emma's liver,right?|这问题可以等到 你做完Emma的肝脏活检 对吗?

we can't,her platelets are too low.|不行 她的血小板太低了

Once we pierce her liver,|一旦刺破肝脏

it'll be next to impossible to stop the bleeding.|要阻止出血几乎不可能

Come in from above.|从上面进去

Instead of going straight in through her abdomen,|不要从腹部直接穿刺

go in through the veins in her neck.|而是从颈部的静脉进去

Transjugular hepatic biopsy.|颈静脉肝活检

If the liver starts to bleed,|如果肝脏开始出血

it'll bleed right back into her own veins.|也会直接流回她自己的静脉

Why don't you start your vacation now?|你为什么不现在就开始休假呢?

Threading the guide wire through the right internal jugular vein.|将导丝从左边的颈内静脉通进去

So...|那么

the sleep lab?|睡眠实验室?

You and cameron not sleeping.|你和Cameron可没睡着

How serious is it?|这关系到底多认真?

It's nothing.|没什么

She's only doing it to make house jealous.|她只不过想让House吃醋才这么做的

Then why are you doing it?|那你又为了什么?

Are you kidding?|开什么玩笑?

Approaching the inferior vena cava.|快到下腔静脉了

Slow down.|慢点

You better not hurt her.|你最好别伤害她

- She already has a big brother. - She does?|- 她已经有老大哥罩着了 - 是吗?

You obviously care very deeply about her.|显而易见 你很关心她

I'm not protecting her, I'm protecting myself.|我不是在保护她 我在保护我自己

A heartbroken,lovesick cameron...|Cameron心碎憔悴的时候...

would be even more unbearable than she is now.|比她现在更让人受不了

You're through the hepatic vein.|肝静脉已经过了

Firing the needle.|下针

Heart rate and bp spiking.|心率 血压大幅波动

Get that out of her.|快把探针抽出来

Fetus' heart rate just dropped to 50.|胎儿的心率刚刚降到50

We've got contractions.|子宫开始收缩了

Pre-term labor.|早产

Start a terbutaline drip.|给她吊一针叔丁喘宁

We were able to control the pre-term labor with tocolytics.|我们用母育酚安胎 阻止了早产

The contraction shave subsided for now.|宫缩现在暂时停止了

And the liver biopsy was negative.|肝脏活检结果为阴性

This is definitely mirror syndrome.|这肯定是镜式反应综合征

Her baby's doing this to her.|由肚子里的胎儿造成的

We're out of options.|我们别无选择

Did the biopsy cause the pre-term labor or did it happen on its own?|早产是由活检造成的 还是自然发生的?

It doesn't make a difference.|两者没有分别

Pre-term labor can be a new symptom.|早产可能是新症状

New information gives us new theories.|根据新信息能得出新的诊断结果

Isn't that how it works?|难道不是这么治病的吗?

Not in this case.|这个病例不同

Her body's trying to do what you refuse to.|她的身体想方设法做你想阻止的事

Get the baby out and save itself.|为了挽救自己 把胎儿赶出来

Patient's transaminases are ten times normal.|病人的转氨酶水平是正常范围的10倍

Her liver's on the verge of shutting down completely.|她的肝功能即将完全停止

A torch test could--|做个TORCH检查可以--

we don't have time for more tests.|没时间再做检查了

We have to terminate or she'll die.|必须终止妊娠 不然她性命不保

Then let's work faster.|那我们加快速度

Medicine doesn't work faster just because you hope real hard.|希望再迫切 药效也不会加快发作

But it could help to see what the baby's been hiding.|可以弄清楚 胎儿到底隐藏了什么

The only organ we haven't been able to look inside is its lungs.|唯一无法检查的器官 就是胎儿的肺部

The problem must be in there.|问题一定就出在那

We haven't been able to see inside because they're under developed.|无法检查 是因为肺部还未发育完全

We've already got her on corticosteroids,|已经给她用了皮质类固醇

- but it'll take weeks for them-- - then let's drown them in corticosteroids.|- 但要几个星期才会起效 - 加大皮质类固醇剂量

Multiple courses, speed up their development.|多疗程治疗 加速发育

Giving the baby more than one course will suppress adrenal gland function.|对胎儿进行多疗程治疗 会抑制肾上腺的功能

Have long-term adverse effects on fetal organ development.|对胎儿器官的发育有长期的不良影响

- Worse than death? - emma's already on tocolytics.|- 比死更糟吗? - Emma已经用了母育酚

The combination could put her into pulmonary edema.|多疗程治疗可能诱发肺水肿

You'll just kill her faster.|你只会让她死的更快

It's the only chance we have to see inside those lungs.|只有这样才能了解胎儿的肺部状况

We're just gonna have to make the baby better faster than we make emma worse.|必须让胎儿好起来 快于让Emma恶化的速度

Come on, this is the kind of thing house does every day!|得了 House每天都做这样的事!

House thought we should terminate six hours ago.|House认为6个小时前 就该终止妊娠了

I'll do it myself.|我自己做

Anybody gonna stop her?|谁来阻止她?

Stopping the madness is her job.|一贯都是她阻止别人发疯的

Somebody's gotta be cuddy's cuddy.|得有人充当Cuddy 管管Cuddy了

Nurse!|护士!

- Pulmonary edema? - Who tattled?|- 肺水肿? - 哪个大嘴巴说的?

Doesn't matter.|无所谓

There's a reason we don't give multiple courses of corticosteroids.|不采用皮质类固醇多疗程疗法 是有原因的

Gee, thanks.|是啊 谢谢提醒

It's time to terminate.|现在该终止妊娠了

That's not what she wants.|她不想这样

Look at her.|看看她

She didn't want to be an incubator for a dead baby,|她不想做死胎的育婴箱

but that's what you've done.|可你却硬要这样

Either get me a laryngoscope or get out.|把喉镜给我 要不就滚出去

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

you were right.|你是对的

You were all right.|你一直都是正确的

Now the mom's lungs are shutting down.|现在母亲的肺部功能停止了

She's dying faster than the baby's lungs are developing.|她的衰竭速度 比婴儿肺的发育速度快

I had to stop the corticosteroids.|必须停用皮质类固醇

Have you spoken to the family?|你和家属谈过了吗?

The only family she's got is that baby.|她唯一的亲人就是这个婴儿

Well, he's biased.|他的意见偏倚

What do you think house would do?|你觉得House会怎么做?

House wants to terminate.|House想终止妊娠

I mean if he didn'T.|我是说如果他不终止

If he shared my position, what do you think he would do?|如果他在我的位置上 他会怎么办?

He wouldn't share your pain.|他不会像你这么痛苦

He'd be objective.|他会客观处理

Right.|是的

He would prioritize his problems.|他会分轻重缓急

He'd terminate.|他会选择终止妊娠

He wouldn't be afraid of screwing with her lungs|他不会在乎把病人的肺弄的一团糟

if there was a bigger issue.|还存在更严重的问题

There is no bigger issue. She needs her lungs.|没有更严重的问题了 她需要肺

Not right now.|现阶段未必

She's already on a respirator.|给她上了呼吸器

The machine is breathing for her.|有机器替她呼吸

I can do whatever I want to her lungs.|可以对她的肺为所欲为

If you're playing catch in the living room and you break your mother's vase,|要是你在客厅里抛接球 打碎了妈妈的花瓶

you may as well keep playing catch.|你大可以继续玩下去

The vase is already broken.|花瓶已经碎了

Yeah, except that room can't breathe without that vase.|不过这个客厅没了花瓶 无法呼吸

I'm putting her back on corticosteroids.|我要继续给她用皮质类固醇

- It worked. - What worked?|- 起作用了 - 什么起作用了

I got the baby's lungs to expand.|我对胎儿肺部进行扩张

- We should be able-- - cab's on its way.|- 我们应该可以-- - 出租车快到了

I have to finish packing.|我得赶紧收拾行李

I have a whole new appreciation for what you do.|对于你所做所为 我有了全新的认识

How hard it is to believe when everyone around you|真的很难坚持己见

is telling you that you're wrong.|当身边的人都说你错了

Helps to know they're idiots.|知道他们是白痴 有帮助

Do you think I'm an idiot?|你觉得我是白痴吗?

You're not objective.|你不够客观

But you're not an idiot.|可你不是白痴

These lungs are still two weeks away from being viable.|还要两个星期 胎儿的肺才能脱离母体存活

But big enough for a diagnosis.|不过已经可以诊断了

These tissue buds are new.|这些组织芽体是新长出来的

Could indicate bronchopulmonary sequestration or diaphragmatic eventration.|可能是支气管肺隔离症 或者是横膈上提

I was thinking bronchogenetic cyst or bronchial atresia.|我觉得是遗传性分支囊肿 或支气管闭锁

Could be lung lesions,ccam.|可能是肺损伤 先天性肺囊性腺瘤样畸形

What about--|会不会是--

move.|走

I thought you started your vacation.|我以为你去度假了

Somebody had to save our boss' rotundus ass.|总得有人为老板闯的祸擦屁股

Latest mri of the sloan fetus.|Sloan的胎儿最新MRI结果如何?

Small buds in the lungs could indicate--|肺部细小的芽体可能表明--

thanks, got that multiple choice all worked out.|多谢 候选答案已经有了

Question is,how do we pick between a, b, c, d and none of the above?|问题是 如何在a b c d及以上皆非中选择

Portable mri's in her room.|病房里有便携式核磁共振仪

We could get a current image--|可以得到现阶段的图象--

fetal lungs are so tiny, an mri won't give us the details we need.|胎儿的肺太小 核磁共振也提供不了所需细节

What would we do if this patient were not just a tadpole?|要是这病人不是蝌蚪 我们怎么办?

Say it was an actual person.|比如说它是个活生生的人

He...is a person.|他是...个人

Thanks for playing along.|谢谢你参与我们

Pretend it's a one-pound adult.|假设这是一个一磅重的成年人

Forget the mom,forget the womb, the placenta.|别管母体 子宫和胎盘

How would we get a better look at what's in the lungs?|怎么才能更清楚地查看肺的内部?

Transe sophageal echo.|做食道超声图

Can't access its esophagus.|进不了胎儿的食道

High-resolution ct could give us a clearer—|高分辨率CT诊断可以让我们更清楚的—

too much radiation for a one-pound person.|一磅重的婴儿受不了那么大的辐射

You can't just shoot everything down,chase.|你不能什么都否决 Chase

You're not me.Collaborate.|你又不是我 合作

A ventilation perfusion scan would be next.|接下来做肺通气灌注扫描

How do we get a fetus to breathe in a radioactive isotope?|怎么让胎儿吸入放射性同位素?

Idiot.|白痴

If it were really a person and we had no other options,|如果它是个人 没有其他选择的话

we'd do an exploratory surgery.|可以做探测手术

Cut into its chest and have a look around.|剖开胸 看个明白

Let's do that.|我们就这么做吧

You're the one who insists we treat it like a person.|是你要坚持把它当人看

I'll put it back when I'm done.|等我做完 会把它放回去的

Me again.|我又来了

Your friendly neighborhood belly-squirter.|你友好的邻家挤肚子人

We're gonna doopen fetal surgery.|我们要进行胎儿外科治疗

We open the uterus, cut out the fetus so we can look around.|剖开子宫 取出胎儿看个究竟

I know you can't talk,so|我知道你不能说话 那么

I need you to look petrified if you consent.|要是你同意 给个目瞪口呆的表情

The umbilical cord won't be cut.|我们不会割断脐带

During surgery,|手术中

your body will basically serve as the baby's heart-lung machine.|你的身体基本等同于胎儿的心肺机

We find what's wrong and we fix it.|我们会找到问题治好它

If we can.|尽我们所能

Don't lower expectations if you want them to do something.|有利用价值时 别降低期望值

She should know what she's facing.|她有权了解将经历的一切

This is incredibly dangerous.|手术过程非常危险

It risks both your lives.|会危及你和宝宝的生命

The only reason why we're suggesting it|建议这么做仅仅是因为

is because there's nothing else we can do.|没有别的方法了

You all here for the fetal surgery?|你们都是来做胎儿手术的?

We are way over capacity.|这可太挤了

Mind each other's personal space.|留意私人空间

There are sharp implements in the room.|手术室里有各种锋利的器具

Like this one.|就像这个

uterus is fully exposed.|子宫暴露

And we're in.|进入了

Start draining the amniotic fluid.|开始抽羊水

Have you never sucked beer out the bottom of a keg?|你从没从啤酒桶底吸过啤酒吗?

- Where'd you go to college? - Gimme that.|- 你在哪读的大学啊? - 给我

Affix the pulse ox to the palm.|把脉搏血氧计粘到手掌上

House.

Sorry.|抱歉

I just realized I forgot to tivo alien.|我刚想起忘了录异形

fetal heart rate good, stats are stable.|胎儿心率正常 数据稳定

Position him for the incision.|放好胎儿 开始切割

all right, I see three well-defined lesions.|好的 我看到三处明显的损伤

It's definitely ccam.|肯定是先天性肺囊性腺瘤样畸形

I should be able to resect them.|我应该能切除他们

It's the mom.She's in v-fib.|是母体 心室颤动

Charging.|充电

Clear!|离手

I'm clear.|离手了

Looks like asystole, paddling's not gonna do anything.|好像是心脏无收缩 电击不起作用

It's fine v-fib!I'm going again.|是良性的心律失常!再来一次

Clear!|离手

We're gonna lose them both.Clamp.|母婴都快不行了 钳子

The surgery's not doing this to her, the fetus is.|不是手术造成的 是胎儿

Step away,house,I'm going again.|让开 House 我要再来一次

The only way to save her is to cut away the anchor holding her down.|救她唯一的方法 就是拖她不断下沉的锚

You keep going, you're gonna get electrocuted.|你要这么做 我就电死你

clear!|离手!

Going again.Clear!|再来一次 准备就绪!

Heart rate's returning to normal.|心率恢复正常

Continue with the lobectomy.|继续叶切除术

So my kidneys, liver,and lungs are all fine?|那么我的肾 肝 肺都没问题了?

Just like that?|就这么好了?

Just like that.|就这么好了

That's amazing.|太神奇了

What's amazing is how blond your baby's hair is.|你宝宝的金发才神奇

My baby?|我的宝宝?

You know,the thing in your belly that tried to kill you.|就是你肚子里试图害死你的小东西

You've never called him a baby before.|你以前从没叫过他宝宝

Any pain?|疼吗?

Nothing I can't deal with.|还好 都受得了

You can only get out of bed to pee, poo,or shower.|除了小便大便洗澡 否则不要起床

And absolutely no sex, so stop flirting with me.|还有严禁性生活 不要再跟我调情

Sorry.|对不起

So this really worked?He'll be...|那么真的治好了 他会是...

normal?|正常的吗?

if you call being born twice normal.|你要觉得出生两次正常 那就正常

Hey, thank you.|嘿 谢谢你

Don't thank me.|不用谢我

I would a killed the kid.|我本来打算牺牲小孩的

Wanna grab a bite?|想去吃点东西吗?

In a minute.|马上来

Emma asked me to bring up her camera.|Emma让我把相机带过去

I'll walk you.|我陪你去

When'd she take this picture of you?|她什么时候给你拍了这张照片?

You look so...|你看起来非常...

I'm smiling.|我在微笑

I have a nice smile.|我笑起来很帅

No, I've never seen you like this.|不是 我从没看过你这个样子

She got you to...|她让你...

glow.|神采焕发

What were you doing?|你当时在做什么?

What'd she say to you?|她对你说了什么?

I always glow.|我一直都神采焕发

House.

Need you to take a look at something.|你来看看这个

- I'm off the clock. - Just open it.|- 我下班了 - 打开就是了

First class ticket to vancouver island.|去与温哥华岛的头等舱机票

Shoot! It's the wrong envelope.|糟了 拿错信封了!

- I think it's great. - Yeah?|- 我觉得很棒 - 是吧?

Who doesn't like canadians?|谁不喜欢加拿大人啊?

It's big.You're-- you're trying to have a life.|这是大好事 你试着去生活

You're trying to enjoy yourself.|试着享受

You didn't need to apologize.|你不用道歉

I'm not, I told you why I'm--|我没打算道歉 我说过为什么我--

you screwed up.|你搞砸了

I saved a life.I saved two lives.|我救了一条命 我救了两条命

You let your maternal instinct get the best of you|你放任自己的母性本能

and nearly killed two people.|差点害死两条人命

Case like this,you terminate, mom lives 10 times out of 10.|这种病例 如果终止妊娠 母体存活率是百分之百

You do what you did,mom and baby both die 9.9 times out of 10.|按你的做法 九成九母婴都会死掉

Sometimes .1 is bigger than 9.9.|有些时候 0.1大于9.9

No, it's smaller.|不可能 0.1更小

Exactly 9.8 smaller.|整整小9.8

Always is,always will be.|一直是 将来也是

Well, not for emma.|起码 对Emma来说不是

And not for her son.|对她儿子来说也不是

Now go away.|走远点

And be happy.|好好享受

*Are you alright?*|*你还好吗?*

*All of a sudden you went away*| *你突然离去*

*are you alright?*|*are you alright?* *你还好吗?*

*I hope you come back around some day*|*多希望你会回来*

*are you alright?*|*你还好吗?*

*I haven't seen you in a real long time*|*好久不见*

*are you alright?*|*你还好吗?*

*Could you give me some kind of sign?*|*请给我点讯息?*

*Are you alright?*|*你还好吗?*

*Are you sleeping through the night?*|*夜晚能否入睡?*

Do you have someone to hold you tight?|*有没有人紧拥着你?*

*Do you have someone to hang out with?*|*有没有人陪伴你?*

*Do you have someone to hug and kiss you?*|*有没有人拥吻你?*

*Hug and kiss you hug and kiss you*|*拥吻你*

*are you alright?*|*你还好吗?*

*Hey*|*嗨*

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频