首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第三季 [HOUSE Season 3] 2006 - cd15/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
31
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-24 22:26:19 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:32513次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

I can't do this button.|我扣不上这个纽扣

Oh, you almost got it.|喔 只差一点

Almost got it.|只差一点

The sound...|那声音...

of the people talking.|人们说话的声音

Hmm?|嗯?

- It's a flat. - Is it? Well.|- 是降A调 - 是吗? 好吧

Look how smart you are, huh?|看看你多聪明 对吧?

- Here we go. - Here we go.|- 我们走 - 我们走

Thank you.|谢谢

I am proud to introduce my son to you, Patrick Obyedkov.|我很荣幸为你们介绍我的儿子 Patrick Obyedkov

25 years ago, patrick was in the fourth grade.|25年前 Patrick还在四年级

A good student, played little league.|是个好学生 打少年棒球

And then there was the accident.|后来发生了那场车祸

And here we are...|现在我们在此...

Raising money for people with similar neurological disabilities.|为有类似精神残障的人筹集善款

I hope you enjoy the concert.|希望你们喜爱这次音乐会

Are you all set?|你准备好了吗?

All set.|准备好了

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

He's never missed a note.|他从来没弹错一个音符过

Something's wrong.|情况不对

Patrick, what is it?|Patrick 怎么回事?

My hand, it hurts.|我的手 好痛

Let me see it.|让我看看

Oh, papa!|哦 爸爸!

House  Season 3 Episode 15 "Half-Wit"|豪斯医生  第三季 第15集 "聪明半颗心"; "Half-Wit"

"Good Morning, Read now. XO Yoyo Mama.|"早上好 现在就读 很奇特 妈妈留"

What's the emergency?|什么紧急情况?

35-year-old savant, dystonia in his left hand.|35岁的学者综合症患者 左手肌张力障碍

He paged us at 5:00 in the morning for that?|他一大早五点钟呼叫我们就为了那个?

I'm going back to bed. Dystonia's not life-threatening.|我回去睡觉了 肌张力障碍没有生命威胁

Clonazepam will take care of it.|氯硝西泮就行

He's already on clonazepam.|他已经在用氯硝西泮了 (治疗肌肉抽动)

For seizures he has from a bus accident when he was ten.|因他自从10岁那场巴士车祸之后 就一直有癫痫症状

Then we treat with benztropine.|那就用苯托品

What's up?|怎么了?

35-year-old savant, dystonia.|35岁的学者综合症患者 肌张力障碍

I'm going back to bed.|我要回去睡觉了

Where are you going?|你要去哪儿?

Bathroom. It can wait.|洗手间 憋着也行

There is no case, House.|没什么大不了的 House

Even if dystonia was some big medical mystery,|虽然肌张力障碍曾经是个医学谜团

it's not this time.|现在已经不是了

You're not intrigued as to how a perfectly healthy|难道你不觉得奇怪 一个完全健康

ten-year-old boy with no prior musical training|从没有音乐训练的十岁男孩

gets into an accident on his way to school,|在上学路上发生车祸后

can suddenly play the piano?|就突然能弹钢琴

Do we have to solve a 25-year-old case before breakfast?|非要在早餐之前解决 一个25年之久的案例吗?

You two shower together?|你们两个一起冲澡了?

No! Double negative, it's a yes.|- 不是! - 双重否定 那就是承认了

Savantism is just one of those things.|学者综合症

It's inexplicable.|是解释不通的病症

Just because it's inexplicited, doesn't mean it's inexplicable.|含糊不清不代表无法解释

I want new labs.|我想要新测试

CBC with platelets, CH panel, thyroid and adrenal function tests.|全血球计数及血小板检查 甲状腺和肾上腺功能测试

For what?|为什么?

I don't know.|我不知道

Raise your left hand.|举起左手

That's your right hand.|那是右手

What are you looking for?|你们在查什么?

Just wanna make sure whatever happened doesn't happen again.|只是想确保 发生过的不要再发生

Push up. Push up.|- 往上推 - 往上推

He repeats what people say.|他重复别人的话

It's a compensation mechanism.|这是种补偿机制

He knows he's supposed to say something,|他知道他应该说的什么

so he repeats what he just heard.|所以他就重复刚听到的话

That's good, shows he's engaged.|那很好 说明他用心了

Spine's okay.|脊柱没问题

All right.|好了

Now stick out your tongue like this, copy me.|现在舌头像这样伸出来 跟我做

You have a big tongue.|你的舌头好大

I know, it's funny, but copy me.|我知道 很搞笑 但是跟我做

There was construction on Radcliff.|Radcliff路在整修

So I had to get out of the car and, and walk in high heels for over a mile.|我只好下车 穿着高跟鞋走了一英里多

Radcliff?

What was the cross street?|和哪条马路相交?

Does it matter?|有关系吗?

I don't know, I'm not the one who brought it up.|我不知道 又不是我提起来的

Tie this off.|把这个绑上

Nice and tight.|绑紧了

Does this have anything to do with my foot?|这和我的脚有什么关系吗?

You have a blister.|你长了个水疱

You don't waste a doctor's time with a blister.|你不该用水疱来浪费医生的时间

You waste a doctor's time with more important things.|该用更严重的事来浪费医生的时间

Like the sewer that's being vented out of your mouth.|比如你嘴里那股阴沟般的气味

My breath?|我的口气?

If you could stop doing that, we'd all be grateful.|如果你不呼气 对我们两个都好

I can't stop breathing.|我不能不呼吸

- No, but you could stop puking. - I don't--|- 的确 但是你可以停止催吐了 - 我没有...

Your lips say, "no," your gnarly fingers say, "blegh!"|你嘴上说着"不" 你突节的手指说"厄啊"

It's good to go.|可以开始了

It's a shame.|真可惜

You do look cute that thin.|你这么瘦真的很可爱

Motor cortex looks good.|运动皮质区看起来没问题

Everything checks out.|每样都查过了

What tests did you run?|你做了哪些测试?

Full battery of neurological--|神经学上的都做了...

I need this blood checked for cholesterol and glucose levels.|我要验血做胆固醇和葡萄糖水平测试

Patient had a foot problem.|病人的问题在脚上

Different patient.|另外的病人

There was no one else in there.|里面没有别人

You're using the wrong equipment.|你用错仪器了

Dr. Foreman, I thought we were being discharged.|Foreman医生 我以为我们可以出院了

I'm Dr. House.|我是House医生

On the off chance that Dr. Foreman didn't mention it,|以防Foreman医生没有提起过我

I have something of a gift too.|我也是有点天赋的

Come on.|来吧

- Your turn. - My turn.|- 轮到你了 - 轮到我了

Does this have anythingto do with his hand?|这和他的手有什么关系吗?

It might. Okay, Patrick, close your eyes.|有可能 好了 Patrick 闭上眼睛

What's this?|这是什么?

- D, g flat, a flat, b, c- - Yeah, all right, all right.|- d调 g降调 a降调 b调 c调 - 好了

He's good.|他很不错

Can we let him go?|可以让他走了吗?

He's great.|他太棒了

He's staying.|他得留下

Call radiology.|通知放射科

I need a functional MRI of his brain.|做脑部核磁共振

FMRI's not gonna show trauma.|功能磁共振成像看不出外伤

I'm not looking for trauma.|我不是在找外伤

I wanna see the music.|我想看看音乐

See the music.|看看音乐

Well, that's dull.|真是无聊

You think FMRI's gonna show a big arrow|你觉得功能磁共振成像会显出一个大箭头

pointing to a flashing sign saying "savantism"?|指向写着"学者综合症"的闪光标志?

Would be hugely helpful.|那就帮上大忙了

Somehow, he's been rewired as a music specialist.|不知何故 他变成了一个音乐专家

I wanna know how that happens.|我想知道是怎么发生的

He has access to parts of the brain that you don't.|他调用了你不能调用的那部分脑子

His brain's doing nothing.|他的脑子没什么反应

It looks like any jerk listening.|听到音乐 反应和别的傻瓜一样

He's not a savant at listening.|他不是聆听方面的天才

He's a savant at playing.|他是演奏方面的天才

Well, listening and playing are two different neurological processes.|听和弹是两种不同的脑部活动

Turn off the music.|把音乐关了

Patrick, I want you to pretend that your leg is a piano.|Patrick 我要你把你的腿想象成钢琴

My leg's not a piano.|我的腿不是钢琴

I know, that's why I said "pretend".|我知道 所以我才说"想象成"

The kid's a moron.|这小子是个低能儿

Keep your head still, use your fingers.|头别动 用你的手指

Wow. Cool, huh?|哇 真酷 对吧?

His heart rate rose.|他的心率变高了

Emotional response?|情绪上的反应?

Then why is there no activity in the limbic system?|那为什么缘脑不活跃呢?

Unless there's a problem with his heart.|除非他的心脏有问题

Do an echo to confirm.|做个超声心动图来确认

- Then scrub up. - He's gonna need surgery.|给他洗洗 他需要手术

Wasn't dystonia.|不是肌张力障碍

He's got a heart condition that caused the arteries in his arm to constrict.|他有心脏问题 导致手臂上的动脉收缩

Do you have any idea why House would want to go to Boston?|你知道为什么House要去波士顿吗?

The chowder?|去喝杂烩汤? (波士顿海鲜有名)

Plane tickets, this Friday.|这个礼拜五的机票

I opened his mail.|我看了他的信

I heard there's an opening at Harvard for division chief, infectious disease.|听说哈佛有个传染病学的主任医生讲座

Well, ambition's not one of his more prominent traits.|上进求知不是他的特色

- Although... - what?|- 尽管... - 什么?

Well, he was testing blood in the clinic.|他在门诊时做了血样检查

Don't think it was a patient's blood.|我不觉得那是病人的血

Why, it was green?|为什么 血是绿色的?

No, he was checking for routine stuff.|不 他做了些常规检查

Makes sense if he's lookingfor basic medical clearance for employment.|有可能他是为了新工作 做基本健康证明

I'm going home.|我要回家

No, you're not.|你不许回去

He could show up any minute.|他随时都可能出现

Not with a savant to obsess about.|他沉迷于学者综合症患者呢

I'll take in here.|我来查这里

Bedroom's down the hall.|卧室在客厅后面

You've been here?|你来过这里?

Where else would the bedroom be?|卧室还能在哪儿?

Come with?|一起来?

You're scared of him catching us breaking into his home,|你怕他发现我们闯进他家

but you're not scared of him catching us doing it in his bed?|却不怕他发现我们在他床上做那事儿?

If I'm gonna get fired anyway...|反正不管怎样 我都会被炒鱿鱼...

almost at the heart.|就快到心脏了

No bleeding.|没有出血

And...done.|到了

Heart rate's 160, it's accelerating.|心率160 在加快

He's at 210.|到210了

He's in supraventricular tachycardia.|他有室上性心动过速

Paddles!|电极板!

Charging.|充电

Clear!|离手!

We're wasting our time!|我们在浪费时间!

His high school yearbook.|他的高中年册

Unless you think he's going to Boston to attend a high school reunion,|除非你认为他是去波士顿参加高中同学会

put it back and let's get out of here before he comes home.|否则就放回去 在他回家前离开

He's not smiling.|他没有笑

I wonder if he has teeth.|我怀疑他没有牙齿

What's the area code for Boston?|波士顿的区号是多少?

617, why?|617 怎么了?

Massachusetts general. May I help you?|麻省综合医院 有什么可以帮您?

Did you think you could steal Dr. House without a fight?|你以为可以轻而易举 把House医生偷过去吗?

Steal him for what?|把他偷过去干吗?

Quit jerking me around, I know he's coming out there.|不要和我耍嘴皮子 我知道他要去你那里

We're not looking to hire him.|我们没打算聘请他

He's called you six times in the last month.|上个月他给你打了六次电话

We're not looking to hire him.|我们没打算聘请他

You think if you keep repeating it, I'll start believing you?|你重复说 我就会相信你了?

Dr.Cuddy, there's nothing else I can say.|Cuddy医生 我没别的可说了

I'm sorry.|很抱歉

Well, if he's not coming there for a job interview,|如果他不是为工作面试而去

he's either coming to your hospital for|那他去你的医院

a social visitor because he's a patient.|就是以普通病人的身份

Is it a social visit, Dr.Medick?|是这样的吗 Medick医生?

I can't stand House.|我受不了House

Neither can Dr.Kupersmith.|Kupersmith医生也受不了

What's up?|怎么了?

Do you know a Dr.Kuper Smith in Boston?|你知道波士顿的Kupersmith医生吗?

Yeah, he's an oncologist.|知道 他是个肿瘤科医生

What's up?|怎么了?

What's his subspecialty?|他具体专攻哪方面的?

Brain cancer.|脑癌

What's going on?|发生了什么事?

He doesn't look sick.|他看起来没病啊

He should have symptoms.|他应该有症状

Blurred vision, headaches, confusion, clumsiness.|眼花 头疼 精神混乱 呆滞

Depends on how far along the cancer is, what kind, how aggressive.|那取决于癌的类型 程度 恶化速度

He didn't tell you.|他没告诉过你

House is House.|House就是House

He's no different than anyone else with cancer.|他和别的癌症患者没两样

Once you tell, then every conversation is about that.|一旦说了 那以后所有的对话都是关于癌

Cardiac arrest means we were wrong.|心脏骤停说明我们错了

There was a heart problem.|肯定有心脏问题

But no vasoconstriction!|但不会有血管收缩!

The heart problem couldn't have caused the hand problem.|心脏问题不可能导致手的问题

Unless the bleed happened suddenly.|除非出血是突然出现的

Less blood to the brain explains the dystonia,|脑部缺乏供血可以解释肌张力障碍

less blood to the heart explains the heart attack.|心脏缺乏供血可以解释心脏病发作

Scope him above and below.|把他上上下下查个遍

If that doesn't work, gut him.|如果不起作用 剖开他

You can't sedate him?|你不能麻醉他?

There's a risk his throat could collapse.|那样他的咽喉可能会萎陷

You look mad, pop.|你看起来很生气 爸爸

No. No, I'm not mad, I promise you.|不 不 我没生气 我向你保证

It's just that, um, the doctor has to do something|只是 那位医生要对你做的事

to you and it's, and it's gonna hurt.|会很痛

Hurt me?|弄痛我?

Why hurt me?|为什么要弄痛我?

Make you better.|让你好起来

What's wrong with me?|我生了什么病?

Well, they don't know.|他们不知道

Patrick, don't you worry, everything is gonna be great.|Patrick 别担心 一切都会好好的

All right, here we go, Patrick.|好了 要开始了 Patrick

You wanna hurt me.|你想要弄痛我

Okay, open. Like this.|张开嘴 就像这样

You just look at me.|你只要看着我

And everythingis gonna be okay.|一切都会好起来的

Look at me. Patrick, over here.|看着我 Patrick 看这边

Yep, it's okay.|是的 没问题的

It's okay, really.|没问题的 真的

Dr.Wilson! Wilson!|Wilson医生 Wilson!

I just spoke to Cuddy, she can't confirm whether|我刚和Cuddy说过话 她不肯说

House is applying for a job in Boston.|House是否申请去波士顿工作

Yeah, I'm late for a--|啊 我要迟到了...

If I have to look for work,|如果我要重新找工作的话

I have a right to know.|我有权知道

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

That's pretty.|很美

I wrote this when I was in junior high school.|我初中的时候写的

I could never figure out what came next.|但是我怎么也不知道如何写下去

Then dimwit came up with this.|然后那个傻瓜弹出了这个

It's good.|这很好

It's perfect.|很完美

I could set up a tower on the roof during a lightning storm.|我可以在雷雨天在屋顶上搭座塔

Help you switch brains with your patient.|让你和你的病人互换脑子

Then you would be the brilliant pianist|然后你就可以成为天才钢琴家

and he would be the doctor hiding brain cancer from his friend.|而他就成为患了脑癌 却不告诉朋友的医生

It's nothing.|没什么的

You need to talka bout it.|你得谈谈这个

You need to talka bout it.|你得谈谈这个

At least let me look at your medical file.|至少让我看看你的病历

You're making a big deal out of nothing.|你真是无中生有

Who else knows?|还有谁知道?

No one.|没别人知道

And cancer isn't nothing.|还有癌症可不是"没什么"

Sorry, didn't mean to offend your specialty.|抱歉 没有冒犯你的专业的意思

Why didn't you come to me?|你为什么不来找我?

Stein's good.|Stein很不错

Stein's in Africa for the next six months.|Stein接下来六个月都在非洲

He's given meat least six months.|他说我至少还有六个月

I'll go to Boston, I'll get the treatment.|我会去波士顿 我会接受治疗

Everything'll be fine.|然后万事安好

No need to talka bout it.|没必要谈什么的

You're right, surgeon found a bleed behind the kidney|你是对的 主刀医生在肾后面发现了一处出血

in the retroperitoneal cavity, but no reason for it.|在腹膜后隙 原因不明

No cancer, no ruptured arteries...|没有癌 没有动脉破裂...

so bleeding explains the symptoms,|那么出血解释了症状

but we've got no explanation for the bleeding.|但解释不了出血

And while they were closing him up,|在他们缝合他的时候

Patrick had a grand mal seizure,|Patrick出现了严重的癫痫

which makes no sense, since he's on an anti-convulsant medication.|让人毫无头绪 因为他服用抗惊厥药物

You told him.|你告诉他了

No, I didn't.|不 我没有

I...only told Cameron.|我 只告诉了Cameron

Okay. You guys have cleverly deduced that I have cancer.|好吧 你们非常聪明地推断出我有癌症

You have no right to know.|你们没有权利知道

You have no business knowing.|你们无需知道

We'd like to run some blood tests.|我们想要做些血样测试

As soon as you work up our patient, who is not me!|只要是为了病人做就行 而不是我!

We just want to make sure you weren't misdiagnosed.|我们只是想确认你没有被误诊

I wasn't, let's move on.|我没有 不谈了

We're just asking for a couple of vials.|我们只想抽几管血

- No! - Why not?|- 不需要 - 为什么?

Okay, we're going to proceed as if I'm perfectly healthy.|好吧 假装我完全健康 继续做事吧

How can we do that if we know you're not?|明明知道不是的 要怎么装?

You don't know anything!|你们什么都不知道!

Except, hopefully, how a patient on|最好知道 服用抗惊厥药的病人

anti-convulsant medication has a seizure.|怎么会发生癫痫?

Anti-seizure meds don't prevent seizures,|抗惊厥药不能避免癫痫

they just make them manageable.|只是控制癫痫

According to the surgeon's report,|根据手术医生的报告

this one wasn't even close to manageable.|连控制都谈不上

Means the question isn't why is he having seizures,|说明问题不在于为什么会发作癫痫

it's why are his seizures getting worse?|而是为什么癫痫会恶化?

What's changed?|什么变化了?

His brain, it's gotten worse.|他的大脑 恶化了

So we make it even worser.|那让它更加恶化

We take him off anti-convulsant medication.|停掉他的抗惊厥药

He'll seize even more.|癫痫会发作得更厉害

Multiple seizures can seriously damage a brain.|多次癫痫发作会严重损害大脑

Dude can't button his shirt.|这家伙都扣扣子都有问题

How much more damaged we really talking about?|还能有更严重的脑损伤?

Stronger seizures will light up different parts of|更强的癫痫会照亮大脑的不同部分

the brain which will indicate which parts are damaged.|说明哪里受损

Once he gets worse, do a PET scan.|一旦恶化 做正电子体层摄影

PET scan done?|正电子体层摄影做好了?

No. You come for my feelings?|- 不 - 你来安慰我情绪?

'Cause I left them in my other pants.|可惜我把它丢在另一条裤子里了

This is a letter of recommendation.|这是一封推荐信

I'm applying for a job at Penn.|我在申请一份在宾州的工作

Thank you for writing your own.|谢谢你自己撰稿

I'm sure my thoughts are beautifully phrased.|我的想法肯定被完美呈现了

Thank you for signing it.|谢谢你的签名

Saves me having to fake your signature.|省得我伪造签名

Stay away from weiss.|离Weiss远点

He cries with his patients.|他会和病人一起哭

Holds their hands as they die.|在病人死时握着他们的手

He won't like you.|他不会喜欢你的

Your new found nonchalance in the face of cancer.|你刚学会冷淡面对癌症

I thought you'd find it appealing.|我以为你会觉得这是可喜的进步

20 seconds.|20 秒

Pretty good.|很不错

For what?|怎么讲?

Time it took you to go from hard-ass to human being.|从冷漠的混蛋变得有人性花的时间

You really wanna leave?|你真的想走?

If you're not here, there's not much point in staying.|如果你不在了 留在这儿也没什么意义

I'm not dead yet.|我还没死呢

What are you doing?|你想干什么?

I know this must be a turn-on for you.|就知道你会觉得很诱惑

Little whorishto kiss and stab.|小荡妇骗吻 为了扎我一针

You kissed back.|你回吻了

I didn't want you to die without knowing the feeling.|我不想你到死都不知道被我吻是什么感觉

Actually, no woman should die without knowing the feeling.|事实上 没有哪个女人应该为此抱憾终身

All we need is a few drops of your blood.|我们要的不过是几滴血

Foreman and Chase's lips are not gonna get|Foreman和Chase的嘴唇别想靠这么近

so close now that I know your plan.|我知道你们的阴谋了

There's a nurse downstairs about to risk his job|楼下有个护士不惜丢掉工作

to steal the blood you drew from yourself yes--|- 要偷到你自己抽的那管血 - 是的

I'm patient number 020406.|我的编号020406

In the record room under the name Luke N.Laura.|以luke N.Laura名字保存在记录室

There's a whole vial of blood there.|那儿有一整管的血

Along with CT scans, MRIs, CSF--everything you need.|断层扫描 核磁共振 脑脊液检查 所有你需要的

If you need a sperm sample, come back without the needle.|需要精子样本的话 来找我时别拿针了

Six centimeter mass in his dorsal midbrain,|中脑脊部有六厘米的聚块

extending into the temporal lobe.|延伸到颞页

That's inoperable.|无法手术

What kind of time does he have?|他还有多长时间?

He's got a year.|有一年

Nurse! Nurse!|护士 护士!

There's a consent from Boston for the cancer drug trial.|有一份波士顿来的癌症药物试验同意书

Any description of the process of previous trials?|有前期试验的描述吗?

Yep. Any chance it'd work?|- 有 - 有效么?

No. It's not even designed to work.|不 甚至不是用来治疗癌症的

Why would he--|那他为什么要--

It's designed to treat depression in terminal cancer patients.|是用来治疗癌症晚期病人的抑郁

He doesn't seem depressed.|他好像不怎么抑郁

Okay, let's assume that I am dying.|好吧 假设我快死了

Which I specifically told you not to assume.|之前我明确要求你们不要这么假设

Could we at least assume that'm not dying tomorrow?|能否至少不要假设我明天就死?

Whereas this kid, PET revealed several more hot spots,|而这个孩子 PET扫描显示他有几个病灶

but they're non-specific.|但都不明确

How can you focus on him?|你怎么还能全神贯注于他?

It's the only way I can cope.|这是我应付危机的唯一办法

Pet also showed a left brain that's working hard.|PET扫描还显示左脑工作卖力

Harder than the right?|比右脑更卖力?

Wouldn't be worth mentioning otherwise.|要不是这样 它才不值得一提

Bleeding in the brain.|颅内出血

Blood would irritate the lining, might cause the seizures to get worse.|出血刺激皮层 引起癫痫恶化

Yes, he needs an angiogram to look at the vasculature inside his brain.|是的 需要血管造影检查颅内脉管系统

We'll get right on it, as soon as we're finished here.|等这里忙完 我们就去做

Don't get up. I got it.|不劳驾了 我明白啦

You're busy. Continue.|你们正忙呢 继续

You know what my team is doing right now?|知道我的手下正在做什么吗?

No.|不知道

They're trying to figure out what's wrong with me.|他们正绞尽脑汁研究我有什么病

What's wrong with you?|你有什么病?

Thanks for asking.|谢谢关心

They found out that I'm dying.|他们发现我要死了

That's sad.|真可悲

Everyone's dying.|每个人都要死

That's sad.|真可悲

Meteor lands on my head tomorrow, it's all academic.|明天流星也许会砸在我头上 自有天数

I told them to leave me alone, but did they?|我告诉过他们别管我 但他们能吗?

D-did they?|他们能吗?

No, that one was rhetorical.|不 那句是修辞用的

Oh. No, they did not.|不 他们不能

What the hell were you before you hit your head?|见鬼 脑子受伤前 你究竟什么样?

Hell is a bad word.|见鬼是个不好的词

So's ass and bitch.|混蛋和婊子也是

I could probably rattle off 50 much more complicated and disgusting ones,|我大概能一气报出50个更复杂更脏的词

but then your dad would get pissed at me.|你爸肯定对我大光其火

Do you like your life?|你喜欢你的生活吗?

What life?|什么生活?

Your life.|你的生活

Playing the piano, going on tour.|弹钢琴 巡演

Scoring girls left and right.|女孩们左拥右抱

I don't like girls.|我不喜欢女孩

Boys. Whatever gets you off.|男孩 不管什么能让你激动的

I like the piano.|我喜欢钢琴

What's wrong?|有什么不对吗?

Dr.Peter Hayes?|Peter hayes医生?

This is Eric Foreman at Princeton Plainsboro.|我是普林斯顿教学医院的Eric Foreman

You're doing a signal transduction inhibitor clinical trial.|你在进行一项 信号转导通路抑制剂的临床试验

What kind of results have you been--|现在进展如何-

Transduction inhibitors are a decade away.|转导通路抑制剂还要十几年呢

Bye, Pete!|再见 Pete!

They've got another trial going on at Duke.|杜克还有一个药物试验

15% extend their lives beyond five years.|15%的试验者存活期超过5年

If you're positive for protein phf--|如果你的蛋白phf为阳性的话-

stop trying to save me.|别试着拯救我了

I'm fine.|我很好

MRA confirms small collections of blood|磁共振血管造影证实小块的血液凝集

throughout the white matter of Patrick's right hemisphere.|遍布在Patrick右半脑的白质上

Mind if we chat about that for a few moments?|介意花点时间讨论下这个问题吗?

Either trauma, an aneurysm, cancer, or autoimmune disease.|创伤 动脉瘤 癌症 自身免疫疾病都有可能

We need a biopsy to figure out which it is.|我们需要做活组织检查才能确定

His eeg was non-specific.|他的脑电图没有显示异常

Where are you gonna biopsy?|你要活检哪里?

Everywhere.|所有地方

Sure, just put on a blindfold and play piano in the tail on the brain.|是 蒙着眼睛在脑子里乱弹琴摸索

He's bleeding into his brain.|他的颅内正在出血

He's dying.|他快死了

You can't just randomly stab the temporal lobe|你不能在颞页随机扎针

and hope you hit the right spot.|寄希望于扎对地方

Well, I'm only gonna take little tiny pieces.|我只要取一小块

Until what?|直到什么时候?

Till I find the problem.|直到找到问题所在

Or you kill him.|你会弄死他

No, I'll keep going even if I kill him.|不 就算他死了我还会继续查

Then he's screwed.|他就完了

Thanks for the chat.|感谢陪我聊天

What if we do the EEG from inside his brain?|如果我们做颅内脑电图呢?

I'm actually a little insulted.|我觉得有点被侮辱了

You were supposed to spend the last hour worrying about me.|你们本该在上个小时里担心我

It's risky and invasive.|这是侵入性的 有风险

But that's why god invented the long consent form.|那是上帝发明长长的同意书的原因

Can you get to why this is a brilliant idea?|你能解释这主意高明在哪吗?

External EEG could get confused if there are multiple structural abnormalities.|如果有多处结构异常 外部脑电图就会模糊不清

If we perform the EEG inside the skull, it could show us where to biopsy.|如果做颅内脑电图 就会知道哪做活检

Brilliant.|高明

Go. Do.|去 做

I'd also like to talk to you about--|我还想和你谈谈关于-

This is gonna be personal, isn't it?|有关我个人 对吧?

Yeah.|是的

We use a small drill to get inside the skull.|我们用小钻头进入颅骨

There's bleeding inside?|颅内有出血对吗?

Yes.|是的

As long as we have 12 holes,|只要钻12个孔

we can surgically implant the electrodes|就能植入电极

under the meninges against the brain.|在紧贴大脑的脑膜下

And it's either cancer or autoimmune disease?|这不是癌症就是自体免疫病?

- Sorry. - Yeah.|- 恐怕是 - 是

Which one is better?|哪种更好些?

Neither.|都不好

Hey. Where do we cut?|嘿 切到什么?

We don't.|先不说

I need to say something.|我有话要说

- Something personal. - Yeah.|- 我私人的 - 是的

And I can't leave because you've got something interesting in that file.|我走不了 因为病历里有我感兴趣的

Sorry.|抱歉是的

You're an arrogant ass who makes it impossible for anyone to like him,|你是那种傲慢到无法让人喜欢的混蛋

by punishing people who don't deserve--|喜欢惩罚无过之人-

Can get to the "but" part of this speech?|能不能直接跳到“但是”部分?

But I like you.|但是我喜欢你

No, you don't.|不 你不喜欢

You're just reacting to the perception of my death.|只是对我快死了这件事做出反应

You need to put things in order.|你要分清主次

- Fear of guilt- - Would you shut up?|- 害怕愧疚- - 你能闭嘴吗?

See? I annoy you.|看见了吧 我惹恼你了

Now are you gonna give me the results, or are you gonna...|现在要么给我看结果 或者你想...

Intracranial EEG showed no electrical abnormalities.|颅内脑电图显示没有电极异常

Which means it's autoimmune.|意味着是自体免疫疾病

No, it also showed his entire right hemisphere is brain dead.|不 还显示他整个右脑已经脑死亡

So...while you guys were worrying about me,|你们这些家伙忙着担心我的时候

half this kid's brain died.|这孩子的半个脑子死了

The only solace you should take from this is the fact that it didn't.|唯一的安慰是并没有脑死

Garden variety EEG sucks compared to the in-brain variety,|比起颅内脑电图 普通脑电图差远了

but it's not gonna miss brain death.|但不会误诊脑死

He's gotten worse.|他正在恶化

Not that much worse.|没有那么糟

Respiration is depressed, seizures are increasing,|呼吸受抑制 癫痫发作还在增加

one every five minutes.|五分钟一次

It's not that much worse.|还不算太糟

He can still talk,and he's left-handed,|他还能说话 他是左撇子

which means speech is in the right side.|也就是说语言中枢在右脑

You don't know how Patrick's brain reorganized itself 25 years ago.|你不知道25年前 Patrick的大脑是怎样重整的

What if the right side is just a little dead.|万一右半脑只有一点点坏死呢

Maybe he still has random neurons firing.|也许偶尔还能进行神经原放电

You're just looking for a puzzle to distract you from your own situation.|你不过在寻找难题 转移掉对自己的注意力

You're right. He's dead. Let's go home.|你说得对 他死了 我们回家吧

What'd you find out?|你们查出什么了吗?

It's going to be ok?|会没事的 对吗?

- I'm sor- - Yes!|- 我很抱... - 是的!

What's this?|这是什么?

Piano.|钢琴

What's this?|这是什么?

He's obviously lost use--|他显然丧失了...

Shut up.|闭嘴

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Music is a global process.|弹奏音乐需要运用整个大脑

Can't play the piano with half a brain.|只有半个大脑是弹不了钢琴的

What's it mean?|这表明了什么?

It means the right side of his brain has always sucked.|表明他的右半脑状况一直很糟

It means it's not relevant to what's going on now.|与当前发生的现象无关

Wow, then it's autoimmune.|这么说 是自身免疫疾病

Yeah. Question is, what do we do about it?|是的 问题是 我们该拿它怎么办?

Most likely ones we can fix.|很可能是可治疗的病症

Polyarteritis nodosa, Takayasu, or sarcoid.|结节性多动脉炎 多发性大动脉炎或肉样瘤

I'll start treatment.|我去展开治疗

Not what I was talking about, but yeah.|我说的不是这个...好吧

You do that.|动手去干吧

Your turn?|轮到你了?

Do you have to do that?|你非得这样吗?

You mean cheapen everyone's attempt at a human moment|你是指贬低大家的好意

by identifying the real calculations that go into it?|侦测慰问背后的动机?

Yeah. Yeah, I do.|- 是的 - 是 我是

I'm sorry you're dying.|你要死了 我很难过

I'm gonna hug you.|我要拥抱你

Anything to say?|有什么想说的吗?

Well, if you're considering grabbing my ass, don't start anything...|如果你想捏我屁股 可别做任何

You can't finish.|你完成不了的动作

Well, as long as we're just standing here, do you mind if we work?|既然我们还站在这里 介意就地开工吗?

How's the kid's treatment going?|孩子的治疗进行得怎么样了?

Are you crying?|你在哭吗?

No. Respiration rate's up.|没有 呼吸速率上升

Seizures are calming down. It's all good.|癫痫平息了 状况很好

Not for what I'm gonna do next.|对要进行的下个步骤 算不上好

But there is no next.|用不了下一步了

He's gonna be fine.|他会没事的

Only if he wants to remain a four-year-old who wets his bed.|除非他想跟四岁的尿床儿童一样

There's nothing else for him.|对他没别的办法了

There's better.|有更好的

Thanks for the hug.|谢谢你的拥抱

It's the middle of the night.|现在是深更半夜

You knew I'd be asleep.|你知道我在睡觉

Phone would've woken you up just as much.|电话铃也一样会吵醒你

And I can't see what you're wearing on the phone.|再说 打电话我又看不到你穿什么

My patient with the 55 IQ has Takayasu syndrome.|我那智商55的病人 得了多发性大动脉炎综合症

Very uncommon.|非常罕见

Happens mostlyin Asian women.|多发于亚洲妇女身上

Takayasu is manageable with steroids, which you already know.|你知道多发性大动脉炎可以用类固醇治疗

So I assume you're here for something else.|所以我猜你来有别的原因

My patient also has significant seizure problems.|我的病人还出现了严重的癫痫症状

Also manageable with anti-convulsant medication.|可以用抗惊厥药控制

Yes, and if he kept takinghis anti-convulsant medication,|是 如果一直使用抗惊厥药

he could go back on tour and play the piano.|他可以继续进行钢琴巡演

But...a hemispherectomy would completely|或者 大脑半球切除术完全

stop the right brain seizure activity|消除右半脑的癫痫

and he would no longer need to take his anti-convulsant medication.|他就再不需要服用抗惊厥药了

You wanna remove half his brain.|你想切除他半个大脑

The right half, it would be irresponsible to remove the left.|右半脑 切除左半脑就太没责任心了

You don't remove half a brainand gain function.|要恢复功能犯不着切除半个大脑

Not my brain.|又不是我的大脑

But his? Who knows?|但他的呢 谁知道?

Look, let's say that I'm the left side of Patrick's brain.|听着 比方说我是Patrick的左半脑

I'm quick-witted, I'm charming, I'm great looking.|我思维敏捷 风度翩翩 英俊迷人

You're the right side of his brain.|而你是他的右半脑

You're useless, old, damaged.|无用 腐朽 受损

We go to a bar for a drink.|我们去酒吧喝上一杯

Now, I have the mad skills to be scoring all the hot babes,|我本该大施手段 勾引辣妹

but instead I'm spending my time wiping drool off your chin|却不得不忙着擦你留下腮帮子的口水

and making sure you don't eat the table cloth.|还要确保你不去吃桌布

What's the father wanna do?|父亲打算怎么做?

I don't know.|不知道

So go wake him up.|去叫醒他吧

House. I'm so sorry.|House 我很难过

Forgot I was dying, huh?|忘记我是将死之人了?

I'm here if you need me.|需要我的话 我随时都在

I need you.|我需要你

One small feel for man.|对男人的一丁点儿同情

One giant ass for mankind.|给男同胞一个饱满屁股

Thanks.|谢谢

Good luck in Boston.|祝你在波士顿好运

Call the make a wish foundation.|给祈愿基金会打电话 (帮助病童梦想成真的基金会)

Dr.Foreman was just here.|Foreman医生刚还在这儿

Seizures have most completely gone away.|癫痫症状几乎消失了

Says we might be able to go home in the next day or two.|也就是说我们明后天就可以回家了

Thank you so much.|太感谢你们了

I think we should remove the right side of your son's brain.|我认为应该切除你儿子的右半边大脑

I thought you fixed him.|我以为你们治好他了

Does he look fixed?|他看起来象治好的样子吗?

Right side of his brain was keeping him walking straight.|右半脑能使他走直线

Other than that, it's been dead weight ever since the accident.|除此之外 事故后它就一直是累赘

If we remove it, seizures would stop completely.|如果移除掉 癫痫就会彻底消失

But the seizures are hardly noticeable.|但是癫痫几乎察觉不到

They don't bother Patrick.|不会折磨Patrick

But without the seizures,|但是没有癫痫

the left side would have a chance to actually function.|左半脑就有可能正常运作

It could learn to do new things.|可以学习新的动作

Only bummer...he'd never play the piano again.|但是 他再也弹不了钢琴了

No, the piano is everything.|不行 钢琴是他的一切

I'm not saying he'd ever work for NASA,|不是说 他能为航空航天局工作

but flipping burgers isn't out of the question.|但翻转夹肉饼肯定没问题

Well, I don't mind taking care of him so he can play the piano.|我不介意照顾他 让他去弹钢琴

No, you're actually lucky.|是的 实际上你很幸运

You don't have to watch your kid grow up.|不用看着孩子长大成人

You don't have to let go.|不用放手给他们自由

You trying to make this about me?|你就这么评价我?

I love my son!|我爱我儿子!

Just the way he is.|不管他什么样

He's a monkey grinder at the circus.|他是马戏团的猴子

- He's worked hard to get where he- - So does the monkey.|- 他费劲千辛万苦才能有此... - 猴子也一样

The piano is a neurological accident.|钢琴不过是神经学上的意外

He has a gift.|他有天赋

I'm offering him a life.|而我能给他生命

It's up to you.|这取决于你

I've isolated the cancer proteins in House's csf.|我已从House的集落刺激因子中 分离出癌蛋白

'Bout time.|该行动了

We can't let him goto Boston if he qualifies for the Duke trial.|如果他适宜进行杜克试验 就不能让他去波士顿

You wanna do it?|你想做吗?

Damn.|该死

He's negative for protein phf.|他没有异常磷酸化Tau蛋白

He doesn't qualify.|不符合试验要求

What's that?|那是什么?

That shouldn't be there.|不该在这里出现

Patrick.

Hello, papa.|你好 爸爸

Patrick, I have a question for you.|Patrick 我有话想问你

Yes?|什么?

Are you happy?|你快乐吗?

Are you happy?|你快乐吗?

House, open up!|House 开门!

Open up, it's important!|开门 这很重要!

I've got a flight in three hours.|我的航班三小时后就起飞了

You don't have cancer.|你没得癌症

There was abnormal presence of IGG and IGM indicating--|而是免疫球蛋白G和M出现了异常

I don't have neurosyphilis. My MRI showed nothing-|我没得神经梅毒 核磁共振没查出毛病

It's a gumma in your brain.|你脑袋里不过长了个梅毒瘤

It's very rare not to be in the liver,|这东西没长在肝脏实在是罕见

and I'm really glad we never slept together--|很高兴我没跟你睡过 但是...

You would've used a condom.|你会用避孕套的

And I don't have syphilis.|我没有梅毒

- My VDRL was negative- - we did an FTA antibody test,|- 我没有检查出性病 - 做了荧光螺旋体抗体试验

the VDRL was a false negative.|性病的诊断出现了假阴性

You're not going to die!|你不会死!

All you need is iv antibiotics!|你只需静脉注射抗生素!

Did you send these results to mass general?|你们把结果送到麻省总医院去了?

- Of course. - You idiots.|- 当然 - 你们这些白痴

We just told you you're not gonna die.|我们刚跟你说你死不了

You should be making out with Cameron.|你该跟Cameron亲热一下才是

You knew it wasn't cancer?|你知道不是癌症?

I was sure it was cancer.|我肯定是癌症

Then why aren't you celebrating?|那你为什么不庆祝?

Because it wasn't my damn file!|因为这他妈的不是我的病历

You faked cancer?|你伪造癌症?

The real patient is in the Wither spoon wing.|真正的病人这会儿在Witherspoon医院

Feel free to tell his wife that he's not gonna die,|欢迎随时告诉他妻子他死不了

but he is cheating on her.|但他在欺骗她

Why would you want us to think that you--|那你为什么想让我们认为你...

I didn't!|我没有

I wanted the guys in Boston to think that I had cancer.|我不过想让波士顿那些家伙 以为我得了癌症

I wanted the guys who were gonna implant a cool drug right|他们以为我得了癌症 就会把绝妙的药注入

into the pleasure center of my brain to think that I had cancer.|我大脑的快乐中枢

You faked cancer to get high?|你假装生癌 就为了得到快感?

I'm going to bed.|我要去睡了

You're right.|你说得对

I don't like you.|我不喜欢你

Sure, now that I'm not dying.|当然 因为我现在死不了

I heard Patrick's hemispherectomy went well.|听说Patrick的大脑半球切除术进行得很好

He survived the surgery.|他挺过手术了

He's unconscious.|现在还没醒

How depressed are you?|你有多消沉?

I'm not depressed.|我不消沉

You faked cancer.|你假装生癌

It was an outpatient procedure.|过个门诊手续而已

I was curious.|我很好奇

Are you curious about heroin?|你对海洛因就不好奇吗?

Not since last year's Christmas party.|去年圣诞晚会后就失去好奇心了

I know this goes against your nature, but can we not make too much of this?|虽然这违你的天性 但别小题大做行吗?

You made people think that you were going to die.|你让人们误以为你要死了

I didn't make them!|不是我迫他们的!

I tried to hide it.|我想把这事掩藏起来的

But you idiots needed to get into my business.|但你们这些白痴就爱多管闲事

I'm sure I'll regret asking, but why are you laughing?|我肯定会后悔问你 可你在笑什么?

It's ironic.|真够讽刺的

I'm sure I'll regret asking,but why--|我肯定会后悔问你 但是为什么...

Depression in cancer patients is not as common as you think.|癌症病人不如你想的那么容易消沉

It's not the dying that gets to people.|让人们难过的不是死亡

It's the dying alone.|而是孤独地死去

The patients with family, with friends, they tend to do okay.|有亲朋好友陪伴的病人表现良好

You don't have cancer.|你没得癌症

You do have people who give a damn.|你有在乎你的人

So what do you do?|所以说你在干嘛呢?

You fake the cancer, then push the people who care away.|假冒癌症 将关心你的人推开

Because they're boring.|因为他们烦死人了

Go home to your hotel room and laugh at that irony.|回你的酒店房间去 嘲笑个够

Start small, House.|从小事着手吧 House

Take a chance.|抓住机会

Maybe something that doesn't involve sticking stuff in your brain.|并不需要在脑袋上扎针

Pizza with a friend.|跟朋友吃个匹萨

A movie.|看个电影

Something.|诸如此事

Follow my finger.|看着我的手指

Do you know your name?|知道自己名字吗?

His speech center was on the right side.|他的言语中枢在右半脑

It'll be a while before he's talking.|要过一会才能说话

He hasn't really done anything except to stare off into the distance.|他除了向远方凝视 什么都没干

He'll take some time to...|他得过会才能...

Oh, uh...|哦

you buttoned your shirt.|你扣上了衬衫纽扣

He looks happy.|他看起来很快乐

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频