首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第三季 [HOUSE Season 3] 2006 - cd12/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
31
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-24 22:26:19 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:32511次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

How can I help you this beautiful morning?|美丽的早上 有什么可为您服务的?

You got any cases?|你有病人么?

Three.|三个

I got a teenage,african-americanlung transplant|黑人少女需要肺移植

next few days you'll be doing nothing but clinic work.|以后几天你除了门诊什么都不要做

- I just said-  - you're lying!|- 我刚刚说 - 你在撒谎!

Then why'd you ask?|那干嘛还问?

Because if you told the truth,I was only gonna give youone day of clinic duty.|如果你刚刚说真话 我就只给你一天门诊任务

That's dishonest.|真奸诈

- I refuse to participate in this - you'll do it.|- 我拒绝接受... - 你会去做的

You owe me.I kept you out of jail.|你欠我的 我把你从监狱救出来

I can put you back.|也能让你回去

Perjurer.|做伪证的

Felon.|犯人

How can I help youthis beautiful morning?|美丽的早上 有什么可为您服务的?

I told the nurseI have a runny nose,but I don'T.|我跟护士说我流鼻涕 但是我没

I-I think I have,uh.|我 我想我有...

syphilis or gonorrhea.|梅毒或者淋病

I think I have an std.|我觉得我得了性病

I think I have A.|我觉得我得了...

who is herefor a runny nose?|这有谁流鼻涕

It's a cold!|那是伤风

It'll get better.Go home.|会好起来的 回家吧

Those of you who have stayedobviously do not have colds.|你们这些留下来的明显不是得了伤风

You will be assigned a doctor who is not me,|会有别的医生指派给你们

'cause I'm tired of wiping crotches.|我不想再用棉签擦人的下体了

House!

You're doing this.|你得看病

Call security.|叫保安

Should I get a sedative?|要不要我拿一针镇静剂?

No,I'm good.Thanks.|不用 我很好 谢谢

My head hurts!|我头疼死了!

need a team here!|需要一个医疗小组!

I have the sedative.|镇静剂来了

A little late.|晚了点

Just in time.|刚刚好

- What did you give him? - paralytic.|- 你刚才给他了什么 - 面部神经瘫痪

why would you do that?|你干吗要那样做

Somebody hadto stop the screaming.|要让某人不要尖叫

Then he's still in pain.|可是他还是会痛啊

Yeah,but quietly.|对 但是安静的痛

The paralyticstopped his breathing.|面部神经瘫痪会让他停止呼吸

If he goes hypoxic,he's gonna be quiet forever.|如果脑部缺氧 他就得安静一辈子了

So either I can continueto swab people's privates or I can figure outif this guy's delirium,pain,|要么让我继续用棉签去擦别人私处 或者让我想想这家伙的精神错乱和疼痛

and insanely high heart rate are life-threatening or just a personality quirk.|疯狂的心率是有生命危险呢 还是只是一种古怪的人格

I think the latter choiceis better for all three of us.|我觉得第二种选择对我们三个都比较合适

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

House  Season 3 Episode 12 "One.Day.One.Room"|豪斯医生  第三季 第12集 "一天一间屋";"One.Day.One.Room"

he's sedated.|他打了镇静剂

It took 5ccs of haloperidol to get him down after the paralytic wore off.|瘫痪消失以后 用了5cc的氟哌啶醇 (一种强安定药)才让他安静下来

so,the pain in his right ear, psychotic behavior,and dizziness.|右耳疼痛 精神错乱 头昏眼花

Go!|说吧!

Nurses said he was smacking his head.|护士说他经常敲自己的头

How do you know it was specifically his ear?|你怎么这么准确的知道是耳朵

Because he was dizzy.|因为他头晕

It means the problem was affecting his inner ear.|表示内耳出了问题

Nurses said he was running in circles.Doesn't mean he was dizzy.|护士说他绕圆圈跑 并不表示他那时候头晕

He wasn't running in circles.|他并没有绕圆圈跑

He was running in oblongs.|他是绕着方形跑

Looked like a 3-year-old kid drew them.|还是三岁小孩画的那种方形

Acoustic neuroma that started to hemorrhage.|听神经瘤大出血

Explains the pain,vertigo,everything.|解释疼痛 眩晕 所有症状

Get an mri.|做个核磁共振

What else?|还有什么可能

- If it explains everything - might not explain everything.|- 如果能解释所有症状 - 也可能解释不了所有的

well,what if he was psychotic first,|好吧 如果他开始就有精神病呢

then self-mutilated,damaged the ear.|然后自残 损害了耳部

Excellent.|很棒

We need a complete psychiatric workup.|需要全面的精神病学诊断

Your turn.|到你了

Uh,I was gonna say what foreman.|我本来要说的跟Foreman

well,say something else.|好吧 那说点别的

He.came to the clinic.|他 来了门诊

Good.|不错

Decent chance he had a chronic illness first,especially given the rapid heart rate.|很大可能是他先有了慢性病 特别是当有心率加快的现象出现

Lingering ear infection.Pressure builds up in his inner ear|持续的耳部感染 增加了对内耳的压迫

and bursts through the mastoid bone while he's waiting in the clinic.|当他在门诊候诊的时候 通过中耳骨乳突爆发

yes.|是啊

Get a head ct,draw blood cultures,run a chem panel,|做脑部CT 血液培养 做生化电解分析

and get a complete blood count.|还有一个全血计数

Oh,while you're at it,pour some alcohol into his ear|你们忙这些的时候 顺道往他耳朵里倒点酒精

and take out the cockroach.|然后把蟑螂拿出来

He has a cockroach in his ear?|有个蟑螂在他耳朵里?

He was scratching that ear right before the event,so I took a peek.|他发疯之前一直在抓耳朵 所以我就偷看了一下

My guess is it started biting.|我猜是因为它开始咬人了

Nothing else wrong with him?|他没有什么别的事?

Well,isn't that enough?|好吧 这还不够么

It's pretty gross.|挺恶心的

So.why are we doing the tests?|那么 我们干吗还要去作那么多检查

Well,it's either that or I have to keep doing clinic duty.|不做这些我就要接着去坐门诊

Do the tests,or just stay out of cuddy's sight.|做检查 或者别让Cuddy看到就好了

I don't really care which.|我倒不在乎你们选哪个

Why are you here?|你怎么在这

Because it's not a hospital.|因为这不是医院

It's a jogging park.|这是慢跑公园啊

You're not jogging.|你又不慢跑

You can't jog.|你也慢跑不了

I'm watching jogging.|我在看慢跑

I sit,I watch,and I imagine.|我坐下 观看 然后想像

So what do you watch for?|那你都看什么

That guy's running in shorts.|那小伙子穿短裤跑

he's not running.He's trolling.|他才没在跑步 他在钓马子

You're good at this.|你挺擅长这个嘛

How long are you going to stay here?|你在这还要待多久

The beauty of this place is it's the last placecuddy will look.|这种地方的美好就在于 cuddy想不到到这里找我

How can I help you?|我能为您效劳吗

The doctors gave me this.|医生们给了我这个

What doctors?|什么医生

At the other hospital.|别的医院的医生

last month.|上个月

Do you knowwhat this says?|你知道上面写了什么

Yes.|知道

The patienthas a 6-centimeter mass in the right lung--cancerous,inoperable.|病人右肺有一个6厘米的肿大 癌变 - 无法手术

Do you understandwhat this means?|你明白这意味着什么

Is it okayif I sleep here tonight?|我今晚在这里过夜可以么

It's cold outside.|外面很冷

What are you doing here?|你在这做什么

I thought house had a case.|我还以为house有个病人

He doesn'T.|他没有

You ordered a ct on a patientwith a bug in his ear.|你给耳朵里有虫子的病人预定了CT

How'd you knowI was here?|你怎么知道我在这

Ran into cameronin the clinic.|我在门诊偶遇了cameron

"Ran into"?|"偶遇"?

You ordered pointless testsjust to--|你预约不必要的检查就是为了

it wouldn'thave been pointless if you had"run into" cameron.|如果你没有偶遇cameron 那就不会是没用的了

She got punished.|她受到惩罚了

She's stuckwith another dying patient.|她被一个垂死的病人粘住了

Is that vicodin?|那是维柯丁?

Breath mint.|薄荷糖

Thought youwere gonna kiss me.|我以为你会亲我

What happened to rehab?|不是戒毒了吗

I got out.|我不去了

- it was a scam? - Enough foreplay.|- 那是诡计是吧 - 前戏够了吧

Are you gonna kiss me or not?|你到底要不要亲我

You are going backto the clinic.|你现在就回门诊去

Or jaiL.|或者监狱

You perjured yourselfto keep me out of jail.How are you gonna tell--|你作伪证把我弄出监狱 回头你怎么跟警察说

I only did that because I thought youwere getting clean.|我以为你会戒毒 所以才那样做

So it's do clinic dutyor go to jail?|所以要么去坐门诊要么就坐牢房

Yes.|对

And then it'll be, "finish your paper work "or go to jail,"|然后就会变成 "把你的文件整理好了要么坐牢"

help with fundraisingor go to jail,|要么帮忙筹款要么坐牢

do your job or go to jail.|要么工作要么坐牢

I think I'd rather go to jail.|我想我宁愿去坐牢

You owe me.|你欠我的

Be-yootiful.|真~漂亮

Thank you.|谢谢

It's dry.|很干

Who cares?|管它呢

It's beautiful.|很漂亮

If my lawn were halfas well maintained as that,|如果我的草坪能整理的有你那一半那么好

pigeons wouldn't have the nerveto poop on it.|那些鸽子怎么有胆量在上面拉屎

Good grooming is important.|修理边幅很重要

Was that a shot?|有用吗?

People do judge youon your appearance.|人们会根据外表评价你这个人

When you entered I notedyour shirt hadn't been pressed,|我发现你的衬衣没熨过

you hadn't shavedin quite some time.|很久没刮胡子

I extrapolated youwere a person for whom detail was not a major concern.|我推断你是一个不关心细节的人

I was worriedyou might apply that same standardin your work.|我担心你工作也一样马虎

Do you use toenail clippersup there?|你在那用了剪脚指甲的剪刀么

They're longer,so they allow me to better reachthe upper hairs.|那种更长 所有能够得着里面的毛

I'm wearing a rumpled shirt and forgot to brush my hairthis week.|我穿皱巴巴的衬衣 这个礼拜还忘记梳头发

You've got athlete's footin your nose.|可你鼻子里长了脚癣

I'm ready to be judged.|我现在准备好被人评价了

Okay.|好了

$50 to any patient who is willingto leave here right now.|哪个病人现在就闪人 我给他50美元

House,

- you can't - my money.|- 你不能 - 我的钱

I don't care.People do not--|我不管 人总不能--

if they'll leavefor 50 bucks, they're not all that sick.|如果他们为了50块闪人 说明病的根本不重

Or they're poorand desperate, which is why this placeis here.|或者说明他们穷而且敢玩命 所以医院门诊才存在

If they're that poor, then they'd rather have50 bucks.|如果他们真那么穷 他们肯定宁愿要那50块

Can I have the money?|能给我钱么

Look,it's monogrammed.|看 印着姓名缩写呢

He doesn't need money,ergo he's not sick.|他不需要这钱 因此他没病

And the blood?|那血怎么回事

Could be anybody'S.|可能是任何别人的

The monogram's definitely his.|这字母肯定是他的

We need to talk.|我们得谈谈

it doesn't matter what you say,do,or threaten,|你说什么 做什么 怎么威胁都没关系

I will find a way out.|我总会找到出路的

How can we make thismore interesting for you?|怎么才能让你对门诊感兴趣

How can we makethe sky green?|怎么才能把天空变绿

How can we make the tall short?|怎么才能把高的变矮

You cannot makethe uninteresting interesting.|你不能把无聊的事情变有趣

I'll pay you $10 for every patient you diagnosewithout touching.|你要是不碰病人就能诊断 每个病人我给你10块钱

You pay me $10 for every oneyou have to touch.|你碰了一个病人就要给我10块钱

You're making thisinto a game for me.|你要把这个变成我的游戏

From which I can only conclude this isn't a game for you.|从这点上看我只能推断 这对你来说不是游戏

No.|没错

Why?You think if I dealwith enough people I'll find some humanity?|干吗 以为我看的病人足够多 就会变得仁慈?

Yes.|没错

Why do I ha--to do thi-- mysel--?|我干哈要自己弄这个啊

I got a bum leg.|我腿坏了

Say,"ahh.|说,"ahh

Ahh.

It feels rough.|感觉很粗糙

Yes,it's a rash.|是啊 那可是皮疹

I'm gonna need morethan "rough."|我得需要比"粗糙."详细点

It--it's just rough.|就只是凹凸不平

Can't you feel it?|你就不能摸一下?

I could,but then what satisfactionwould you get?|可以 但是你会得到快感么?

Got it.|感觉到了

Start counting.|开始计数

How many?|多少?

26.

20.

okay.|好吧

either you suck at math or you're gonna diein two seconds.|或者你数学太滥或者你两秒内挂掉

You suck amath.|数学太滥

DiagnosiS.|断病

Prescription.|开方

You owe me 30.|你欠我30

I owe you ten.|欠你10块

Test results are backfor your std patients.|那个性病患者的检查结果出来了

And I'm not paying youfor them.|这个我不会算进去的

You already touched them.|你先前碰过的

How old are you?|你多大了?

30.

And you've never seenan afterschool special,dawson's creek?|你从没看过课后特别读物 恋爱时代? (亦名道森的小溪,关于青春成长的剧集)

How do you get to 30and not know about condoms?|你都30岁了还不懂得用套套?

Oh,god,I-I have an std.|哦 天哪 我染上了

No,but you will.|没有 但是会有的

Every patient who comesin here for an std test has one thing in common:|每个来做性病测试的病人都有一点相同

They had sws.|他们都是sws.

sex whe stupid.|爱做也爱犯傻

How old are you?|您贵庚?

60?

You're lying.|撒谎

But that's not the point.|但是无关紧要

You've neverseen dawson's creek?|你从没看过恋爱时代?

And you've never seenan afterschool special?|你从不看课后特别读物?

How do you live to your ageand not know about condoms?|你这么大了还不懂得用套套?

I have an std?|我染上了么?

You're actuallythe first one today.|是的 实际上今天你是头一个

Lucky day.|幸运日

Well,not for you.|好吧 对你来说不是.

But you oughta feel good for everyone else.|但是你应该为其他人感到高兴

It's chlamydia.|只是衣原体感染

As bad news goes,it's about the best.|坏消息中最好的一种

Oh,settle down.|哦 别伤心了

It's treatable.|能治好的

It's actually curable.|真的能治愈的

All you gotta dois take these pilllls--|你要做就是吞了这些药片

don'touch me!|别碰我!

Oh,god.|哦 上帝

I need someoneto cover a patient.|我需要人来替我

House,you committed to--|House 你答应过的

she was raped.|她被强暴了

You think I'm the right doctorfor her?|你觉得我是合适人选么?

we've assigned another doctorto your care.|我们指定了另一个医生负责你的治疗

I didn't meanto upset dr.House.|我不是有意冒犯House医生的

He knows that.|他知道

That's not whywe're doing this.|这不是我们这么做的原因

I'd like to keepbeing treated by him.|我想要他来继续治疗我

- Why? - Just do.|- 为什么? - 做就是了

Well,trust me,it's betterif you deal with somebody who specializes in--|相信我 由专家来处理你的情况会更好

I'm fine.|我很好

You told dr.Houseit's been less than a week.|你告诉House医生这事到现在还不到一星期

You haven't told anyoneother than him.|除了他你没有告诉其他人

- Emotionally,you're still - you knowwhat I'm dealing with?|- 从情感上讲 你仍然- - 你知道我现在的情况么?

You knowwhat I'm going through?|你知道我所经历的么?

No.|不知道

You think dr.House does?|你觉得House医生知道?

I'm not suggesting either oneof us be your doctor.|我不是建议让我们做你的主治医生

Dr.Stoneis a psychiatrist.|Stone医生是位心理医师

If dr.House is too busy,I could wait.|如果House医生太忙 我可以等

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Why do you want me?|为什么你要我来?

I don't know.|我不知道

I don't want to treat you.|我不想给你治病

You're just saying that so I'll seethe psychiatrist.|你这么说只是要让我去看心理医生

True,except for the word "just."|是的 但不是"只是"

I'm saying I don't want see youso you'll see the psychiatrist|不想给你治病是要你去看心理医生

and because I don't wantto treat you.|还因为我不想给你治病

Why don't you wantto treat me anymore?|为什么你不再给我治病了?

I never wanted to treat you.|我从没想过要给你治病

The factthat you were raped.|你被强暴了

holds no interest for me.|对我来说不感兴趣

It's nothing personal.|不是针对你

There's nothing to treat.|没什么可治的

You're physically healthy.|你的身体是健康的

Okay.|好吧

But I want youto be my doctor.|但是我要你做我的主治医生

Why?|为什么?

I don't know.|我不知道

Well,you've gotta have a reason.|好 你得有个理由吧

Everything has a reason.|凡事皆有缘由

I trust you.|我信任你

Now,you see,that's a bad reason.|你看 这个理由不太高明

See,I'll lie to you.|看 我会对你满口胡话

I'll tell you anything just to get you out of here.|为了让你从这里出去我会口不择言

I don't care.|我不在乎

I want to talk to you.|我要和你说话

Look.you were raped.|听着 你被强暴了

Now,all controlwas taken away from you, and you're trying to findthat control again.|你对现实感到无力 想重新找回掌控一切的感觉

You want mebecause I don't want you.|你想要我是因为我不想要你

I'm raping you?|我是在强暴你么?

In a very non-invasive,more annoying--|以非伤害方式 更烦人--

get the hell out of here!|给我滚出这里!

I'll send in dr.Stone.|我会叫Stone来

I didn't consentto all this medicine.|我没有同意这些用药

You've been outon the streets.|你曾流落街头

- No treatment - I'm dying.|- 得不到治疗 - 我快要死了

There's no treatment for dying.|死亡是无可医治的

We can make you comfortable.|我们可以让你好过一些

- Don't wanna be. - Why not?|- 不想要 - 为什么?

Because I screwed up my life.|因为我把生活弄得乱七八糟

So you wantto punish yourself for messing up your life?|所以你要自我惩罚?

Please.|拜托了

stop the treatment.|中止治疗

It'll go awayon it's own.|它会自行消失的

It's not.Can't you-|不会的 你能不能?

Nope.It'll go away.|不能 会消失

It's been all day.|这样子已经一整天了

There must be some treatmentyou can--|你肯定有什么法子的--

nope. It'll go away.|没有 会消失的

Or it won't go away.|或者就这样子

I read about a treatment.|我看到过一个疗法

Some doctorwon a prize for it.|还有医生因为这个得了奖 (搞笑诺贝尔医学奖:按摩肛门止打嗝)

I read about it.|我看过的

You don't have the hiccups,do you?|你不是打嗝吧 是不是?

Make a note.|记下来

Drug-seeking behavior.|骗药的

- Morphine? - No.|- 吗啡? - 不是

Anal digital stimulation.|后庭金手指

How long has stonebeen in with her?|Stone和她在里面多久了?

Are you concerned?|你关心么?

You know how many peopleget raped every day?|你知道每天多少人被强暴?

So it's common,therefore boring?|所以这很寻常 就是说没意思?

If I were to careabout every person suffering on the planet,|如果我要关心地球上每个受苦受难的人

life would shut down.|日子就没法过了

How about just the oneswe meet?|那我们遇到的这些呢?

They deserve our sympathymore than the other people?|他们比别人更值得同情?

So your solution is not to givea damn about any of them?|所你的解决之道就是谁都不鸟?

How do you do that?|你如何做到?

How do you take that theory and put it in practice?|你如何把这套理论付诸实践?

You met her|你遇到了她

I paid these people 50 bucks to leave here an hour ago.|一小时前我付给这些人50块离开这里

Yeah,we came back.|是的 我们回来了

Well,then,you owe me 50.|好吧 那么你欠我50块

The kid needs surgery.|这孩子需要动手术

and he could walk way back then.|当时他可是行走自如

Stand up,kid.|站起来 孩子

He swallowed a magnet.|他吞了一块磁铁

We gotta cut it out.|我们得动手术刀了

How old are you?|你多大了?

8.|8岁

And he swallowed somethingstuck to a fridge.|他吞下了吸在冰箱上的某物

Darwin says let him die.|达尔文说他可以死了

It's alreadybelow the stomach. It should passon its own.|已经过了胃了 它会自己排出去的

Strong magnet.|强磁体

It's messin'with the imaging. We have no way to--|会干扰成像 我们没法确定--

you got x-ray vision,house?|你有x光电眼 House?

Oh,you gonna cut him open?|哦 你要给他开刀?

Right here?|就在这里?

It's well into the intestines.|已经到肠子里了

He's fine.|他没事的

I want my 50 back.|还我的50块

need a crash cart,stat.|我要救护担架 快

What happened?|怎么了?

pills--benzos.|吞药--benzos(治疗忧郁).

We needto get her stomach pumped.|需要给她洗胃

Respiration's shallow.|呼吸短促

What did you say to her?|你对她说了什么?

- Nothing that wouldmake her want to - heartbeat's irregular.|- 没有什么会让她- - 心跳不正常

What did she say to you?|她对你说了什么?

Nothing.I gave her a coupleof sedatives,turned around,|没什么 我给了她几粒镇静药 转过身

she grabbed the whole bottle.|她整瓶抓起

You must have said something.|你肯定说了什么

I said plenty.|我说了不少

She said nothing.|她什么都没说

I was with herfor over an hour.|我和她在一起超过一小时

She didn't say one word.|她一言未发

Are you gonna do that again?|你还会这么干么?

You're gonna be okay.Physically.|你会好起来的 身体上

Which is allthat interests you.|这是唯一能让你感兴趣的

But you're here.|但是你来了

Under orders.|奉命行事

Why would you tell me that?|你为什么要告诉我?

Because idon't like hypocrisy.|因为我不喜欢伪善

But you don't have a problemwith cruelty?|但是铁石心肠对你来说没有问题?

Which brings usback to.|这把我们又绕回来了

why do you want me?|为什么你想要我?

I don't know.|我不知道

You tried to kill yourself, because you couldn'ttalk to me.|不能和我谈话就自杀

You must have a reason.|你肯定有原因

Why does there always have to be a reason?|为什么总要有一个理由?

Can't we just talk?|我们就不能只是谈一谈?

There's a phone.|这里有电话

Talk to a friend,a family member.|和朋友谈 和家人谈

Call the police.|报警

Do you want to talkabout what happened to you?|要不要说一下你怎么了么?

No.|不要

Do you want to talkabout your std meds?|你要谈谈你的用药么?

No.|不要

You don't really seemto want to talk.|你看起来不像是真的要谈话

No,I do.|不是的 我要

About what?|谈什么?

I don't know.|我不知道

Anything.|什么都行

The weather?|谈天气也行?

You were raped,and you want to talkabout the weather?|你被强奸了 却想和我谈天气?

Yeah.|对

I'm not gonna talk to youabout the weather.|我才不和你谈这个

You help her.|还是您来吧…

She wants you.|她要的是你

God knows why.|谁知道呢…

She doesn't knowwhat she wants.|她根本不知道她想要什么

She knows she wants you.|她很清楚她需要你

You're the first personshe spoke to about this.|你是第一个知道这件事的人

The fact that I was in the wrong placeat the wrong time|虽说这倒霉事是被我碰上的--

should be trumped by the factthat I'm useless at this.|可毕竟我在这方面是个废人

No,you're not.|你行的

you romantically wanting to believe that is nevergonna make it true.|别做白日梦了 这根本不可能的

I'm agreeing with you.|我是站在你一边地

You are the last person she should be talking to.|她最不该找的就是你

If she wants to talkabout the weather,talk about the weather.|她想谈天气 那就谈呗

She wants normalcy.|她想让一切恢复正常

She wants to feellike the world didn't end.|她想感到这不是世界末日

Right.|那行…

I'll tell her that everythingwent on without her:|我就告诉她没了她地球照样转

Babies were born,people got married.|人类继续繁衍生息

Thousands of people will remember the day|她被强奸的那天 也许对成千上万的其他人--

she got raped as the happiest dayof their lives.|是最快乐的一天

You might not wantto phrase it quite that way.|你不会真要这么说吧?

You need to get herto talk about what happened.|你得让她谈到底怎么出的事

no,he doesn'T.|不能这么干

Pretending it didn't happen--|假装一切没发生--

Wrong.Pretending this didn't happen is the best thingshe could possibly do.|现在对她最好就是假装一切都没发生

She's gotta make this real.|得让她正视这一切

You know what we should be trying to make real or process?|你知道我们到底该正视什么吗?

The few decent momentsin our lives,not the crap.|--生命中少数的几件好事 不是这种烂事儿

Maybe you're right,except there's no way she can pretendthis didn't happen.|也许没错 可她不可能假装没有这件事

So she has no choicebut to process it.|除了正视之外 她别无选择

You've got to tell mewhat happened.|跟我说说到底怎么出的事

You don't reallywant to hear.|你才不想听呢

- Sure i do. - You're lying.|- 我当然想听 - 骗人

This doesn't haveto destroy your life.|没必要因为这个毁了一辈子

I know.|我知道

It doesn't mean anythingabout you.|这件事不是你造成的

It wasn't your fault.|不是你的错

I know.|我知道

You did nothing wrong.|你什么也没做错

Some jerk hurt you.That's all.|只是被个混蛋伤害了而已

I know.|我知道

You're worried that youcan never trust men again.|你担心以后再不能信任男人

No.|没有

Statistically,there was always a chance this could happen.|统计上来说 难免会出这种事的

The fact that it did happen doesn't change anything.|即便真出事了 也改变不了什么

The world doesn'tsuck any more today than it did yesterday.|世界已经够烂 明天并不会更糟

I know all that.|这些我都知道

Well,what do you want meto tell you?|你到底想让我跟你谈什么?

Nothing.|没什么

I just wanna talk.|只是想聊聊

About nothing.|聊没什么大不了的事

If we talk about nothing,nothing will change.|闲聊的话 没什么会改变的

- It might. - How?|- 不见得 - 怎么改变?

Time.|时间

Time changes everything.|时间能改变一切

That's what people say.|人人都这么说

It's not true.|其实不是这样的

Doing things changes things.|行为才能带来改变

Not doing things...|什么也不做...

leaves things exactlyas they were.|只会让一切保持原样

Why do you have to suffer?|干嘛非要受这个罪呢?

I gave my word.|我答应过别人

Who would make youpromise that?|谁还让你答应这种事啊?

My father.|我父亲

He said I would die aloneand miserable.|他说我会孤苦伶仃的死去

That's not a promise,and even if it was,he's dead.|这不算承诺 即便是 他也死了

And even if he's not,he's not going to care.|就算他没死 他也不会在乎的

Why did your husbandhave to suffer?|你丈夫又是何苦呢?

How do you knowabout my husband?|你怎么知道我丈夫?

Well,I just know.|我就是知道

You have to die in pain because of a promise you made to your father?|就因为对你父亲的承诺 你就非得痛苦的死去?

If I'd say yes,you'd use that as proofthat I'm insane.|我说是的话 你肯定用这个证明我疯了

Force treatment on me.|逼我接受治疗

Did the nurse tell youabout my husband?|护士告诉你我丈夫的事的?

No.|不是

- Nurse? - Yes.|- 护士? - 是…

It's under control.|没事了

I'm sorry.|对不起

I was just tryingto freak you out.|我就是想吓吓你

Why?|为什么?

Because I need youto remember me.|因为我得让你记住我

I need somebodyto remember me.|我希望有人能记住我

Where'd you go to college?|上的什么大学?

Northwestern.|西北大学

- You? - Hopkins.|- 你呢? - 霍普金斯

What was your major?|什么专业?

Comparative religion.|比较宗教学

Why do you trust me?|为什么信任我?

I don't know.|不知道

- Can't we just... - that's not rational!|- 咱们能不能... - 这根本不合道理!

Nothing's rational.|没什么是合理的

Everything is rational.|一切都该是合乎道理的

I was raped.|我被强奸了

Explain how thatmakes sense to you.|你觉得这怎么合理了?

We are selfish,base animals crawling across the earth.|我们不过是一群占据大地的自私动物

But because we've got brains,if we try real hard,|但由于我们有智力 如果努力尝试

we can occasionally aspire to something that is lessthan pure evil.|我们偶尔也会做出点不那么糟的事

Has anything terribleever happened to you?|你身上发生过什么糟糕的事情吗?

What do you want me to say?|你到底想让我说什么?

You wanted this conversation.|是你提出要谈谈

You wanted to talk about something that matters.|说说心里的想法

Talk.|说吧

She's waitingfor your answer?|她还在等你回答?

She's asleep.|她睡着了

I sedated her.|我给她用了镇静剂

Why do you carewhat you say to her?|你为什么在乎和她的谈话?

Because I don't know howto answer these questions.|因为我不知道如何回答那些问题

It's a simple question:Has your life sucked?|问题很简单 你的生活是不是一团糟

Tell her the truth.|跟她讲实话

Tell her you were shot.|说你受了枪伤

She doesn't wantto hear the truth.|她根本不在乎什么实话

She's looking for something,looking to extrapolate some--|她内心在寻找  或是想要--

she's looking to connectwith you.|她在想和你建立沟通

And that's what's scaring the hell out of you.|这种事你最怕了

Tell her the truth.|告诉她实情

There is no truth.|根本没什么实情

Are we role-playing?|我们这是角色扮演?

Am I you?I don't want be you.|我扮你吗?  我可不想扮你

She's not askingfor test results.|她既没询问检验结果

She's not askingwhat 2 plus 2 equals.|也没问二加二等于几

She's asking for my personal life experience|而是在探寻我的生活经历

so she can extrapolateto all humanity.|好照搬到其他人身上

That's not truth.|这哪是实话

That's bad science.|荒谬的理论

It's not science at all.|这根本算不上科学理论

Tell her the truth.|告诉她实话

Tell her your lifehas been good.|和她说你的生活很愉快

It hasn't been.|从来没有过

Tell her anyway.|总之就这么说

She wants hope.|她需要希望

She wants to knowthat what happened to her wasn't the norm,|她想确定在她身上发生的事情是个特例

that things can be okay,which means maybe they canbe okay for her again.|事情过了一切都会好的 或许他们能让她好起来

Tell her your life sucked.|告诉她你的生活简直一团糟

It didn'T.|我哪有

Tell her anyway.|就这么说

She wants to knowshe's not alone.|让她感到不再孤独

She wants to knowshe's gonna survive this,|她能挺过来

that other people have beenthrough this and worse and come outthe other end.|其他经历过更惨痛事情的人最终都 能从阴影中走出来

She wants to knowshe's going to heal.|她也能痊愈

Act like...you're healed.|就像 .... 你也"痊愈"了

Tell her...keep her asleep.|告诉她... 还是让她睡着好了

Thanks.You've all been a huge help.|多谢  你们都给我出了不少主意

There's no wrong answer,because there'sno right answer.|这种事情根本无法分辨答案的正确与否

Wrong.|不对

We just don't knowwhat the right answer is.|我们还没找到正确的而已

Wake up.|醒醒

It's not as badas what happened to you,I don't think.|发生在你身上的事情还没那么糟 至少我认为

I don't knowwhat happened to you.|我不清楚究竟发生了什么

But given how lousyyou're responding,|但是就你的反应来看

I assume it was worse than getting abusedby your grandmother.|我猜比起我祖母的虐待要严重的多

What did she do to you?|她怎么对你了?

My parents traveled a lot,and they'd leave mewith her.|我父母经常外出 把我留给她照顾

She liked thingsthe way she liked them.|她喜欢说一不二

And she believed in discipline.|什么都要求纪律

She was right,I suppose,because|她是对的 我想是的  因为

I hardly ever screwed upwhen she was around.|她在身边时我从不犯错

Too scared of being forcedto sleep in the yard or take a bath in ice.|怕被罚在院子里睡觉 或是洗冰水浴

Your turn.|该你了

Your parents,they--they never stopped her?|你父母 他们--从没阻止她?

I never told them.|我从未告诉他们

Why not?|为什么?

Usual reasons: I was afraidthey wouldn't believe me,|理由很简单 我怕他们不信我

and I was afraid they'd thinkI'd done something wrong.|怕他们以为是我做错事

I opened up to you,you open up to me.|我说了  该你敞开心扉了

- What did you call her? - Oma.|- 你怎么称呼她? - Oma

And you kept calling her thatafter this?|事情发生后你一直这么称呼她?

Dutch for "grandmother.|荷兰语的祖母

" She was still my grandmother,and she was still dutch.|她还是我祖母 还是个荷兰人

Is any partof that story true?|你说的话里有真的部分吗?

All of it.|全是真的

You wouldn't keepcalling her oma.|你不应该还叫她Oma

Something would have to change.|尤其是发生了这种事情

- You don't know me. - You wouldn't keepcalling her oma.|- 你不了解我 - 你不会叫她Oma

Look,you're overreacting.|你反应过度了

Do not dismiss me.|不要敷衍我

I'm not dismissing you.|我没有

I'm just sayingyou're not acting rationally.|我的意思是你现在不太理智

I'm angry because youare lying to me.|我生气是因为你说谎

No.You are--|不是  你--

What can I do?|那我应该怎么做?

What the hell can I dothat you're not gonna dismiss|怎么做你才不会编故事敷衍

as just beingbecause I was raped?|一个被强暴的女孩

Nothing.|什么都不必做

Your story...is it true?|你的故事  ...到底是不是真的?

True for somebody.|有些人的是真的

But not for you.|但不是你身上

These things happen.|有些事情发生了

It happened to somebody.|在某些人身上发生

What do you careif it happened to me?|在不在我身上有什么关系?

They're notin this room.|因为屋子里只有你

No!They're out there:Doctors,lawyers...postal workers.|不! 他们就在那儿 医生 律师... 邮递员

Some of them doing great.|有人一切美满

Some of them doing lousy.|有人生活潦倒

Are you gonnabase your whole life on who you got stuckin a room with?|难道你要根据同屋的人 得出今后的一生?

I'm gonna base this moment on who I'm stuckin a room with.|我要根据他来决定这一刻

That's what life is.|这就是生活

It's a series of rooms.|一间间屋子

And who we get stuckin those rooms with adds upto what are lives are.|每个曾经同屋的人 构筑了你的生活

House.

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You've gotto get me out of this.|你得帮我一把

There's nothing to diagnose.|没病可看

- There's nothing... - You only tested herfor stds?|- 没... - 你只查了性病?

I had seven moronswho forgot their raincoats.|我看了七个傻子 忘穿小夜衣

It's all they asked for,so I didn't wastethe lab's time.Why?|他们都怀疑得性病 所以没去浪费实验室的时间 怎么了

I wasted their time.|我去了

She's pregnant.|她怀孕了

Do you understand?|明白吗?

Are you okay?|还好吗?

I mean,I know you're not okay,but are you moreor|我知道你很糟 我是说 比起五分钟前

less not okay than you werefive minutes ago?|多少是不是感觉更糟?

About the same.|差不多

Good.|很好

The termination procedureisn't pleasant.|人流会不太舒服

I don't want to terminate.|我没想做人流

You want to keep the baby?|你想要这孩子?

Abortion is murder.|堕胎意味着谋杀

True.It's a life,and...|对 是条命 可是...

you should end it.|你得结束他

Every life is sacred.|生命都是神圣的

Come on.Talk to me.Don't quote me bumper stickers.|晕 好好谈谈 别给我上课

- It's true. - It's meaningless.|- 我说得对 - 这有什么意义

It means every lifematters to god.|意义在于 上帝眷顾一切生命

Not to me,not to you.|没眷顾我 也没眷顾你

Judging by the numberof natural disasters,not to god either.|从自然灾害的数量来看 上帝不在乎人类

You're just being argumentative.|你只是在诡辩

Yeah!I do do that.|是! 我是喜欢诡辩

What about hitler?|那希特勒怎样?

Was his life sacred to god?|他的命在上帝面前也是神圣的?

Father of your child,is his life sacred to you?|这孩子的父亲 他的命 在你看来也是神圣的?

My child isn't hitler.|我孩子不是希特勒

Either every life is sacred,or it--|生命要么都很神圣 那么--

Stop it!I don't wanna chatabout philosophy.|住口! 我不想聊哲学

You're not killingyour rape baby because of a philosophy.|你的哲学要你留下强奸犯的孩子

It's murder.I'm against it.You for it?|这是谋杀 我反对 你支持?

Not as a general rule.|不是说所有的

Just for unborn children?|没出生的孩子就可以?

Yes.|对

The problemwith exceptions to rules is the line-drawing.|例外的关键在于界限

It might make sensefor us to kill the ass that did this to you.|也许那个强奸犯该死

I mean,wheredo we draw the line?|但是 如何界定?

Which asses do we get to kill,and which asses getto keep on being asses?|哪些混蛋要死 哪些要留下 叫他们继续做混蛋?

The nice thingabout the abortion debate is|关于堕胎的争论有一点便利之处

that we can quibbleover trimesters,but ultimately,|尽管三期的划分有得争论 但终究

there's a nice,clean line: Birth.|有一条清晰的界限: 出生

Morally thereisn't a lot of difference.Practically,huge.|道德上 出生与否并无分别 操作起来就很大差别

You're enjoyingthis conversation.|你喜欢这类话题

This is the typeof conversation I do well.|我擅长这类话题

But the other type...|不过另一类...

the personal stuff?|个人问题?

There are no answers.|无从回答

If there are no answers,why talk about it?|既然没法回答 谈它干嘛?

You're healthy.|你很健康

You shouldn't here.|不该在这儿

I don't want to go.|我不想离开

Fine.I won't discharge you.|好 我不让你出院

You wanna go for a walk?|想散散步吗?

This is the lastof my journey.|旅途到了尽头

You don't deserve pain.|这痛苦不是你该承受的

- You're just an insane old man. - No,no.|- 你只是失去了理智 - 不 不

I'm not gonna watch you suffer.|我不会看着你受罪

I need you to remember me.|我要你记住我

I'll remember you!|我会记住你的!

Why?|凭什么?

Because you're a nice man.|因为你是好人

You don'know that.|你不明白

You don't knowanything about me.|你根本不了解我

Either you are a nice manor you're an ass.|不管你是好是坏

Either way,you did somethingto somebody that they're gonna remember.|你一定做过某些事 让别人能记住

I have no family.|我没有家

I have no friends.|没有朋友

I didn't even havea real job.|甚至没有像样的工作

If I die in peace,then I'm just another patient.|要是平平静静的死了 那我不过是 又一位普通的病人

- But if I die suffering-- - it'll be horrible.|- 但如果我痛苦的死去-- - 会非常恐怖的

Don't do thatto either of us.|对你 对我 都别这样

No,I just need to die knowing that somethingis different because I was here.|不 我只是需要知道有些事因我而不同

Oh...Oh,no.|噢... 噢 不

Life goes on.|生活还要继续

Is that the reasonwhy we're out here?|我们到这儿来 就为这个?

You know why I come here?|嗯 为什么来这儿?

I sit,I watch,I imagine.|我坐在这儿 观察着 想象着

Sounds nicE.|听上去不错

I imagine that one of themwill break a leg.|想象他们中有人会断腿

Just one false step,one crackin the sidewalk.|仅仅一步之失 接着人行道上 传来啪的一声

You don't really.|你没有

I'm evil.|我是个恶人

Evil people don't saythey're evil.|恶人不会承认这点

That soundslike an easy loophole.|听上去是个逻辑漏洞

People can do good things.|人们可以做好事

But if their instinctsare not good,|但要是本性就不好

either god doesn't exist or he's unimaginably cruel.|那只能说不存在上帝 或者他残酷到超乎想象

I don't believe that.|我不信

So what do you believe?|那你信什么?

Why do you thinkthis happened?|你觉得为什么会这样?

I don't wantto talk about it.|我不想谈这个

Me neither.|一样

Too bad.|糟透了

You know,I don't thinkthere was a reason.|我想这没什么原因

Uh-huh,so god does exist,lets you get raped,|啊 哈 那么存在上帝 他要你被强奸

and needs youto keep your rape baby for no reason.|还要你毫无由头的留下强奸犯的孩子

Well,maybe hewas challenging me.|好吧 或许他在考验我

He hurts you to help you.|他伤害你 因为想帮你

I guess it's better than because he hates you.|这样的解释好过上帝讨厌你

You're trying to convince me there's no god.|你想要我相信没有上帝

Why would you even saysomething like that?|你为什么非说这种话?

Because you'rethrowing your life away.|因为你会毁了你的生活

I'm doing what I believe.|我在按信仰办事

What you believedoesn't make sense.|你的信仰毫无道理

This is not helping me.|这样帮不了我

Then I can't help you.|那么我帮不了你

If you believe in eternity,then life is irrelevant.|如果你相信永恒 那还谈什么生命

The same as a bugis irrelevant in comparisonto the universe.|在宇宙面前 像一只小虫般微不足道

If you don't believein eternity,then what you do hereis irrelevant.|如果你不相信永恒 那你这一世有什么意义

Your actions hereare all that matters.|意义在于你如何过这一世

Then nothing matters.|有什么意义!

There's noultimate consequences.|既然没有终极后果

I couldn't livelike that.|我没法这样过

So you need to think that the guy who did this to you is gonna be punished.|所以你要让自己相信 犯事那家伙会遭天谴

I need to know that it all means something.|我需要知道生而有意

I need that comfort.|我需要安慰

Yeah.Are you feeling comfortable?|是啊 舒服了吗?

You feeling good right now,feel warm inside?|现在舒服了 心里暖暖的?

I was raped.|我被强奸了

What's your excuse?|你的说辞呢?

Do you think the guywho did this to me feels bad?|你觉得犯事那家伙的日子会难过吗?

That'd help you?|对你有帮助吗?

It'll make youfeel better?|会让你感觉好些吗?

Why do you always do that...|你干嘛老这样...

ask why I'm asking questions instead of just answering the question?|总是问我为什么这么问 而不去回答我的问题?

Because the answerdoesn't interest me.|我对答案不感兴趣

I don't carewhat he's feeling.|我不在乎他的感受

I'm interestedin what you're feeling.|我关心你的感觉

You are?|是吗?

I'm trapped in the room with you,right?|我跟你困在一间房里 是吧?

Why did you choose me?|为什么选了我?

There's something about you.|你身上有些东西

It's like you're hurt too.|告诉我你也受过伤

It was true.|是真的

What was?|什么是真的?

It wasn't my grandmother,but it was true.|那事是真的 虽然不是我祖母

Who was it?|是谁?

It was my dad.|我爸爸

I'd like to tell you what happened to me now.|现在我愿意告诉你发生了什么

I'd like to hear it.|我愿意听

It was my friends' birthday party|是在我朋友的生日晚会上...

she terminated.|她做了人流

She's been discharged.|出院了

She's gonna be okay.|会没事的

Yeah.It's that simple.|能这么简单就好了

She's talking about what happened.|她说了经过

That's huge.You did good.|很难得 做得好

And everyone'll tell you that's what we gotta|大家会说如果想帮她

make her do if we're gonna help her,right?|就得让她说出来 对吧?

Except we can't.|其实我们没帮到她

We drag out her story,tell each other that it'll help her heal,|我们从她嘴里套出故事 告诉大家 以为这样会帮她康复

and feel real good about ourselves.|然后自己感觉良好

But maybe all we've doneis make a girl cry.|或许我们做到的 只是让一个女孩哭

Then why did you--|那你干嘛--

Because I don't know.|因为我不知道

you gonna follow upwith her?|你要跟进她的病例?

One day One room.|一天一间屋

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频