首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第二季 [HOUSE Season 2] 2005 - cd5/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
27
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-18 14:07:15 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:33699次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

I oughta have this framed.|我应该把这个框起来

My last bill from princeton.|我最后的账单来自普林斯顿大学

And I thought we were celebrating the fact that I actually graduated.|我们要庆祝的是我终于毕业了

I always knew you'd be able to graduate.|我早就知道你肯定能毕业的

What I didn't know was whether I would be able to pay for it.|我不知道的是我付不付的起这钱

Your mom...|你妈妈

she'd be so proud of you.|她以你为荣

You always say that.|你总是这么说

I'm so proud of you.|我也以你为荣

Always was.|一直都是

Come on, dad.You're gonna cry.|哦,你要哭了

You wanna be embarrassed?|你不好意思了?

You got it.|拥抱一下

Look, um, don't party too hard tonight.|今晚别玩的太晚了

Your grandmother wants a picture of you getting that sheepskin.|你奶奶要一张你捧着毕业证书的照片

And it'd be nice if you didn't look completely hung over.|你最好不要喝的醉醺醺的

no,don't worry.|放心吧,不会的

I've had enough alcohol in the past week to last me another four years.|我上个星期喝的酒都够我再上四年学了

Good...I think.|很好

drink, drink, drink, drink,drink,|喝喝喝......

drink, drink, drink!...|很好

You are the man!|你真棒!

Tell me something I don't know!|跟我讲讲技巧!

That's not funny, man.|这个不好玩,伙计

What?|什么?

Yeah right. You shocked me.|你电我

With what?I got nothing.|用什么?我什么都没有

All right, who ever's doing that better cut it out!|谁在用那个马上断开电源

What the hell's going on?|怎么回事?

maybe there's a short somewhere.|可能是哪里短路了

-The floor's covered with beer. -No way.|- 地上都是啤酒 - 不可能

The outlet's a gfi, plus he's got rubber-soled shoes on.|地板是防高压触电的 他的鞋也是橡胶绝缘的

somebody call 911!|快打911

House. Season 2 Episode 5|House 第二季 第五集

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Patient experiences shock-like sensations|病人有休克症状

as well as headaches, nausea, and drowsiness.|还有头痛,恶心,睡意

shocks?|休克?

Excruciatingly painful shocks.|极痛苦的休克

Er docs referred him to a neurologist,|急症室医生把他交给了神经科

who referred him to five other doctors in the last seven days.|在过去一周神经科又把他交给另外的5个医生

Shocks could be lhermitte's sign,|休克可能是ihermitte's的表现

early symptom of ms.|多样硬化症的早期症状

No, mri showed no white matter lesions,|不是,核磁共振显示没有脑脊髓白质损害

and the shocks aren't accompanied by neck flexing.|休克没有伴随着头颈弯曲

Good morning.|早上好

It's almost noon.|都中午了

Really? That must be why I'm so hungry.|真的?怪不得我这么饿

Who's up for lunch?|谁要去吃饭?

What's with the jacket?|怎么穿夹克衫了?

It keeps me warm and cool.|暖和,酷

How does it know?|谁知道

we're discussing your new patient.|我们在说你的新病人

It must be a boring discussion|哦,那肯定很枯燥

seeing as I haven't accepted a new patient.|好像我还没接受一个新病人呢

You accepted him the moment I loaned you five grand.|在我借你5000美元时你就接受了

wait, wait.|等等

When I said I'd do anything for the money,|当我说我要为这钱做点事时

obviously I didn't mean it.|很明显我不是说我要收病人

You're gonna like this.|你会喜欢这个的

The kid's getting shocked every few minutes.|这个孩子每隔几分钟就休克一下

why would you need $5,000?|你为什么要5000美元

Bad night at poker or a great night with a hooker?|牌场失意还是情场得意?

Thank you for saving me the trouble|谢谢你为我解围

of deflecting that personal question with a joke.|不用开玩笑了

College student?|大学生?

Nitrous oxide's fun at parties. Can cause the shocks,|有可能是派对上一氧化二氮搞的鬼

and drinking till you puke every night|每天喝到吐为止

can cause everything else.|还能犯别的事

Give him some b12.|给他一些b12.(维他命b12)

Been there, done that.|人在心不在

Also ruled out cancer, ms, pyridoxine toxicity,|已经排除了癌症,多样硬化症,吡哆酶中毒,

and all the popular neuropathies.|以及所有的流行神经性疾病

Cervical spondylosis?|颈脊椎病?

Doesn't explain the low white count.|不能解释这么低的白细胞

He's black.|他是黑人

I'm assuming he's not just really dirty,|我假设他不只是黑而已

but is of african descent.|他应该有非洲家系

Which means he'd have a lower white count.|他白细胞这么低是什么意思?

Not this low.|没这么低

He's a wrestler.|他是摔跤手

Probably uses diuretics to cut weight.|也许他用利尿剂来减肥

It can also cause low white count.|这个也能引起低白细胞

Not this low.|不会这么低

Behcet's.|贝西氏病

No skin lesions.|没有皮肤损害

-Cervical herpes roster myelitis. -No external outbreak.|- 颈部疱疹损害了脊髓炎 - 没有外表损害

Something's missing.|有些东西不见了

Find out what it is.|去找出来是什么

I don't even know what that means.|我还不知道是什么意思

Well, figure it out, find it out,|去找出来

and then find me.|然后来找我

I'll be at lunch.|我去吃饭了

No ideas?|毫无头绪?

Lots of ideas.|太多了

Too many ideas.|很多

That's why so many tests.|所以才有这么多测试

Have you used any recreational drugs?|你吸过毒吗?

What?|什么?

I'm gonna get mad at you for getting stoned?|我会因为你吸毒了而生你的气?

Not today.|不是今天

Not here.|也不是这儿

at christmas one of the guys had some ecstasy, I mean, it was--|圣诞节时有个家伙过分兴奋了 我的意思的是,他

Son of a bitch.|见鬼

Ana is negative for lupus...again.|狼疮测试也是阴性的

House wants more information,|豪斯要更多信息

not the same information done over again.|不是这些重复的再做一遍

Find what's missing.|去把不见的找出来

For all we know the kid is dying,|我们所知道的就是他要死了

and he's giving us riddles?|他在给我们猜谜?

did a more detailed history,|我找到更多的家庭病史

went back three generations.|祖宗三代

-And? -His mom died in a car accident.|- 还有? - 他妈妈死于车祸

His mom's mom had arthritis,|他外婆有关节炎

and his mom's mom's dad served inan all-black tank battalion under patton.|他外曾祖父曾经在巴顿将军帅领的 黑人坦克团服役过

Fascinating.|好极了

If it's not a tumor, it has to be ms.|如果这不是肿瘤,那就是多样硬化症

Wilson already ruled out--|wilson已经否定这个了

mri can't rule out ms 100% of the time.|核磁共振不能100%的检测出多样硬化症

Ms doesn't explain a low white count.|多样硬化症不能解释为什么白细胞这么低

Alcoholism does.|酒精中毒可以解释

On admission his bac was 2.0.|他的细菌人工染色体检查为2.0

Liver enzymes off the chart.|肝化酶已经分解了它

It was graduation weekend.|这是个毕业狂欢周末

He barely drank in the weeks before that.|他在这之前到几个星期里几乎都没喝酒

And he didn't drink at all during his wrestling season.|他在整个摔跤赛季根本就没喝酒

If you believe him.|如果你相信他的话

I did a tox screen--|我做了酒精测试

it doesn't matter if she believes him or not.|她相不相信他不重要

It's already in the chart.|但它确实有可能

We're supposed to find out what's missing.|我们应该去找不见的东西

Well this--|哇,这个

this is perfect.|太棒了

Invite me to dinner thursday night.|星期三晚上请我去吃饭吧

Come on. We haven't had a nice meal together since|我们还没有一起好好吃过饭呢

yesterday when I loaned you $5,000 to buy a new car.|昨天我借你5000美元去买了辆新车

My treat.|我请客

Two-wheeled vehicles that travel 150 miles an hour|时速150英里的摩托车

don't really go well with crippled irresponsible drug addicts.|这个瘸着腿又不负责的药罐子不配他

Actually, two-wheeled vehicles that go 180 miles an hour|实际上摩托车每小时开180英里

do not go well with healthy, responsible architects|一个健康的,负责的设计师也不配他

who don't know how to separate braking and turning.|不知道怎么区分刹车和转弯

The good news is it brings the price right down.|好消息是降价了

You're taking it back.|你要把它退回去

Mom.|妈呀

How 'bout we talk about this over dinner?|讲讲我们要一起吃的饭吧

Forget dinner.|别提吃饭了

You're gonna kill yourself?|你要去自杀?

nice bike.|好车

Thank you.|谢了

See, that's how you do it.|看吧,这才是你该做的

Compliments, dinner.|恭维,晚饭

What do you with your cane?|你的拐杖怎么办? 请我吃饭我就告诉你

Evel knievel had the same set up.|Evel knievel(魔幻摩托车游戏)有一样的构造

And he broke every bone in his body.|他摔断了他全身的骨头

we went through all the imaging studies|我们研究了所有的影像

and redid the blood cultures and...|重做了血细胞培养

I don't want hand-me-downs. I want brand new stuff.|我不要那些旧东西,我要新信息

There's nothing--|什么都没有

there's nothing missing!|什么都没有不见

Sorry, I didn't catch that last part.|对不起我没有听到最后一点

There's nothing else we can do.|我们什么都不能做

You check the police report?|你们查了警局记录没有?

On what?|查什么?

On his mom's car accident.|她妈妈的车祸

It was 15 years ago.|那个发生在15年前了

The kid wasn't even in the car.|那孩子根本就不在车上

She veered off a straight, dry road in broad daylight.|她突然驶离了直线 在大白天干燥的宽马路上

That doesn't seem odd to you?|你对这点不奇怪吗?

She probably got distracted changing radio stations or something.|可能她正在换电台或做其它的事而分心了

That's what the police thought.|警察也这么想的

Of course they didn't know that she has a family member|他们当然不知道她是这个家的一员

who is frequently incapacitated by shock-like sensations.|经常性的休克,还可以做事?

A genetic component seems unlikely.|基因分析排除这种可能性

But it's interesting.|这很有意思

A type two neurofibromatosiscould cause the shock.|一种纤维神经瘤症可能会引起这种休克

You knew this was missing?|你早就知道这个被漏掉了?

I knew something was missing.|我只知道某样东西被漏掉了

Maybe this.Maybe something else.|也许是这个,也许是别的

Get a dna analysis of the long arm  of chromosome 22.|对第22对长染色体做DNA分析

You'd rather have dinner with your wife?|你真的要跟你妻子吃饭?

Yes, I would...if she were speaking to me.|是的,我会的... 如果她跟我说话的话

Unlike her,|跟她不一样,

I could make it worth your while.|我值得你跟我一起吃饭

Fine.|好

Should I drive?|我要开车吗

no.|不

And I'm not letting you in my car until I see your wallet.|直到我看见你的钱包我才让你上我的车

Nf2, it's an inherited disease.|nf2是一种遗传病

It could cause abnormal growths on the cranial nerves.|这会引起头盖骨神经的不正常生长

It would explain the shocks and other symptoms.|这可以解释这种症况下的休克

Dna analysis will show whether your son has the specific chromosome mutation|DNA分析可以显示你的儿子 是否有哪种具体的染色体变异

which causes the disease.|引起了这种病

But if it's inherited|但是如果它是遗传的

that means someone else in our family would  have it.|这就使说我们家其他人有这个病

We think your wife may have had it.|我们认为你妻子可能有这个病

No, she never had any sort of health problems.|不,她身体一向很健康

No odd-looking freckles?Nodules in the iris?|没有难看的雀斑?虹膜里没有小块?

nothing.|没有

Why would you think she was sick?|为什么你们认为她有病

We think it may have been what caused her car accident.|我们认为她的车祸另有原因

Wait, what do you mean?|等一下,这是什么意思

My mom's car was hit by a drunk driver.|我妈妈的车被一个醉鬼撞了

That's not what the police report indicated.|警察的调查报告里可不是这么写的

You must have gotten the wrong report.|你们看到的肯定是错的报告

No.|不

They didn't.|他们没错

When you started driving,I,|当你开始开车时,我,

you lied about how mom died?|你撒谎了?

I figured if her death could somehow mean something--|我觉得她至少可以不用白白死掉

how's lying about it mean something?|不用白白死掉是什么意思?

How could you use her like that, dad?|你怎么这么利用她,爸爸?

Her death?|她的死?

I was just trying to protect you.|我只是想保护你

What else isn't true?|还有什么是假的

She wasn't a teacher.|她不是个老师?

You just wanted me to read?|你只想我读书?

What's that smell?|这是什么味道

I don't smell...|我没闻到

we're gonna need a nurse.|我们要叫个护士

What the hell?|天

It's okay.We'll take care of it.|没问题,我们会搞定的

You didn't feel anything?|你没感觉到?

No.|没有

You feel that?|痛吗?

But you didn't feel any of this?|但是你不知道你要方便?

No.|没有

Sphincter paralysis plus shocks equals miller fisher syndrome.|肛门括约肌麻痹症加上休克等于米勒费雪综合症

Not if you add the stool sample,which is negative for C.Jejuni.|如果你加上他的大便样品,显示的是空肠弯曲菌阴性 就不算米勒费雪综合征了

He lied to his son about how his mom died?|他在她妻子的死上对他儿子撒谎了?

he was just protecting him.|他只想保护他

Manipulating him.|操纵他

That's what parents do.|父母都这么做

They lie to us because they love us.|他们对我们撒谎是因为他们爱我们

Who's getting teary?|谁想要哭?

Mom's death is irrelevant.|母亲的死没有关系

Dna revealed no nf2 markers or any other inherited disease.|DNA分析显示没有神经纤维肿瘤迹象 或别的遗传疾病

Apparently, she really did fall asleep at the wheel.|很显然,她在开车时的确睡着了

So what exactly are we talking about here?|我们现在到底在讨论什么?

A little peekeror did the prairie dog|一点偷窥就让草原犬鼠

actually come out to play?|从洞里出来玩?

Excuse me?|对不起?

Are we talking explosive?|我们在讲爆炸吗?

The hemacultwas negative for blood.|潜血检查呈阴性

And I wouldn't say he actually exploded.|我不会讲他真的爆炸了

More like gushed.|更像大量涌出

Good.We're getting somewhere.|我们有一些进展了

Yeah?Where?|真的?什么地步?

I have no idea.|我不知道

Of course.Love the riddles.|当然,我们爱猜谜语

hi, mom.|嗨,妈妈

Look, I have a business dinner on thursday night.|呃,我星期三晚上有个饭局

I can't get out of.|我推不掉

I know.I really wanted to see you too.|我知道,我也很想见你们

Actually, can I call you back? I'm in a meeting right now.|我过会儿给你回电话,现在在开会

Okay, thanks.|好,谢谢

Who was that?|谁打的?

Angelina jolie.I call her mom.|安吉利娜 卓琳.我妈妈

Who thinks that's sexy?|谁觉得这个好笑?

So explosive or gushing?|到底是爆炸还是大量涌出?

She never calls here.Is everything okay?|她从来不打这里的电话.有事吗?

Great.Yeah.|没事,很好

My dad's taking her to europe.|我爸爸要带她去欧洲

They got a nine-hour layover in newark on thursday.|他们周三要在纽约停留9小时

If it's gastrointestinal--|如果这时肠胃的-

you lied to avoid seeing your own mom?|你为了不见你妈妈而撒谎?

Are you kidding?I can't lie to my mom.|你在开玩笑?我从来不对妈妈说谎.

Seriously, I can't.|很认真的,我不能

Wilson's invited me to dinner.|Wilson 请我吃饭

It would be rude to stand up a guy who just loaned me five grand.|放一个借了我5000大洋的人鸽子 不是明智之举

Transverse myelitis?|横向脊髓炎?

It causes numbness, anal sphincter dysfunction.|这个能使他失去知觉 肛门括约肌失去功能

And the shocks.|还有休克

Thank you for taking no interestin my mother.|多谢你转移话题了

That begs the question, what caused the transverse myelitis?|现在避开这个问题 什么引起了横向脊髓炎?

We've ruled out cancer and ms.Leaves infection.|我们排除了癌症和多样硬化症.就剩感染了.

If there was infection,there'd be a fever.|如果有感染,那就有发热

And his blood and csf cultures are already negative.|他的血液和脑脊液分析都是阴性的

Maybe the infection's gone,but the memory remains.|也许感染已经好了 但是记忆还停留在那

Molecular mimicry.Nice.|分子模拟,好极了

Now get an immunoglobulin leveland electrophoresis.|现在去拿一台免疫球蛋白分析仪和电泳仪

You're good, my friend.I'm sure we'll meet again.|你很棒.我相信我们会再见面的

You really think that was his mom on the phone?|你真的认为那是他妈妈打的电话?

Probably, I don't know why he'd lie about that.|也许吧,我只是搞不懂他为什么要撒这个谎.

Who cares?|管他呢

You're not the least bit curious what his parents are like?|你一点都不好奇他父母什么样的?

I'm sure his mom'sa piece of work.|我肯定他的她妈妈的一件作品

Only a mother could do that much damage.|只有妈妈才能做出这么大的毁害

My bet's he was born the way he is.|我敢打赌他生下来就是这样的

Probably tormented his parents,not the  other way around.|刚好相反,也许是他折磨他的父母呢?

He was either a fast runner or one hell  of a fighter.|他既跑不快也不会打架

Where you going?|你去哪里?

You guys can handle the tests, right?|你们能搞定这些测试的,对吧?

Is there something important that you and house need to discuss over dinner?|你和豪斯有很重要的事非要在吃饭时讨论?

Other than the skyrocketing interest rates on personal loans?|放高利贷

You know,this is the fourth time|你知道,这是第四次

I've loaned him money.Not lunch money--money,  money.|我借他钱了.不是吃饭的钱--钱

House's parents?|豪斯的父母?

They have a layover in newark thursday evening.|周三晚上他们要在纽约逗留

I'm canceling dinner.|我取消这顿饭

No, I thought maybe you could just invite a few more people.|不用,其实我觉得你可以邀请更多的人

an infectious agent's molecular structure can resemble the spinal cord'S.|传染性的药剂的分子结构跟脊柱分子的很像

When the immune system attacks the infection|当免疫系统攻击感染时

it ends up attacking the spinal cord's as well.|它也会停止攻击脊柱细胞

So he has an infection.|这么说他被感染了

They just said I don't.|他们刚说我没感染

Even after the infection is gone, it goes right on attacking|即便没有感染了,它还是会继续攻击

because the spinal cord is still there.|因为脊柱束仍然在

is there a treatment?|有治疗方法吗?

Depends on what the original infection was.|这得看感染源是什么

All right, you're done.|很好,你做到了

You need to lay flat after a lumbar puncture for about an hour.|你要平板上躺一个小时做腰神经刺穿

I feel like I'm gonna throw up.|我要吐了

Hey dad, can you get mea coke please?|爸爸,给我拿罐可乐吧

Yeah, that usually helps.|好,他们通常很有用

You're done.|你吐了

If you're nauseous--|如果你觉得恶心

no, I'm not nauseous.|不,我不恶心

I just want him outta here.|我只想他离开这

He's your dad.|他是你爸爸

He's gonna be around.|他会一直在你身边

Yeah, I know.|是的,我知道

it's not that, it'S...|不是这个,那是....

are these people completely incapable of telling the truth to each other?|难道就没有人讲真话了吗?

He went to Jamaica with his friends.|他跟朋友去过牙买加

No wonder he lied.|怪不得他撒谎了

Children aren't supposed to have good times.|家长认为孩子们不应该到处玩

One of his friends flew them down.|他的一个朋友带他们去的

Carnell's dad has this thing about him accepting stuff from rich friends.|Carnel的爸爸不能接受他的有钱朋友

Wants him to remember who he is, and where  he came from.|他希望他儿子不要忘本

Where have you been?|你去哪里了?

Making dinner plans.What's up?|订餐了.什么事?

The boys have uncovered the shocking fact|这孩子说出了惊人的事实

that the patient has a crappy relationship with his dad.|他跟父亲关系不好

They seem to actually care.|他们看上去很在乎对方

well, I don't.|哦,我不这么认为

There's only one reason any kid with a plane flies to Jamaica.|任何一个孩子去牙买加都只有一个原因

It wasn't for marijuana.|不是因为大麻

He doesn't do anything but drink.|他什么都没做只是喝酒

He said that to you or his pops?|他这么跟你说还是这么跟他爸爸说?

Tox screen was negative for thc.|四氢大麻醇检测显示阴性

Spring break was over a month ago.|春假一个月前结束了

Even pot would have washed out by now.|就算酒瓶子都被冲掉了

Even if he'd smoked,|就算他吸大麻了

no way marijuana causes transverse myelitis?|也不可能会引起横向脊髓炎啊?

True, but the stuff that they put on it does.|对,但是他们放的这个东西可以引起

Pesticides.|农药

Why would he come clean about the trip,|为什么他对旅行说了实话

but lie about smoking pot?|而在吸大麻上撒谎?

He wouldn't have necessarily have to smoke to get pesticide poisoning.|他也不可能因为吸毒而得了农药中毒啊

He could have eaten fruit that had been sprayed|他可能吃了撒了农药的水果

or been exposed through his skin on a hike.|或者在徒步时暴露出他的皮肤

Or he could have smoked it.|或者他吸了这个

A lot of it.And lied about it.|反正很多原因.撒谎了

Because that's what this family does.|这是因为他家就是这么做的

Start him on iv pralidoxime.|给他注射氯解磷定剂

Two grams per liter,|每升两克

then one gram every eight hours until you see improvement.|每8小时注射一克直到你看到成效

You have no evidence to supporta poisoning  diagnosis.|你没有证据支持中毒诊断

Which is why it's gonna be so cool|什么是为什么这会变得很酷

when I turn out to be right.|当我证明我是对的时候

cameron.|cameron

Who are you making dinner plans with?|你跟谁一起吃晚饭

No one.|没人

you bastard.|你说谎

You invited my parents to dinner.|你邀请我父母吃晚饭

Jeez, cameron's gota big mouth.|天哪,cameron是个大嘴巴

not as big as yours.|没你的大

Hey, you used meto avoid seeing your parents.|喂,你为了不见你父母而利用我

What do you care?|你想怎么样?

I don't, I just thought it might be interesting to find out why.|我不想怎么样.我只想知道为什么

You could have just asked.|你就不能问我么?

You would have lied.|你撒谎了

And you would have believed me,|你应该相信我

which would have kept us both happy.|怎样才能让我们都满意呢

You want your money back? Is that what this is about?|你想拿回你的钱?就是这个?

No!|不

Wait--well--have you got the money?|等等,好,你手头有钱了吗?

If you have the money, then why did you  need the loan?|如果你拿到钱了,你为什么还要借?

I didn't.|我没有

I just wanted to see if you'd give it to me.|我只想看看你是不是肯给我

I've been borrowing increasing amounts ever since you lent me $40 a year ago.|自从你去年借了我40美元后,我就越借越多

A little experiment to see where you draw the line.|一个小实验可以看出你的底线在哪里

You're--you're trying to objectively measure how much I value our friendship?|你在测量我们友谊的价值?

It's five grand.|5000美金

You got nothing to be ashamed of.|你不会觉得这样可耻的

So what do you say?|那你怎么说

One little phone call,one big check.|一个电话交换支票

Fine.|好

Thanks.|谢谢

Now be a grownup and either tell mommy and daddy you don't want to see them,|现在你长大了 就可以告诉你爸妈你不想再见到他们了

or I'm picking you up at 7:00 for dinner.|或者我带你去吃晚饭,7点

What do you mean?|什么意思

-You just said that - --I lied.|- 你刚才说 - 我撒谎了

I've been lying to you in increasing amounts|自从一年前我跟你说你不刮胡须会比较好看

ever since I told you you looked good unshaved a year ago.|我对你讲的实话就越来越少了

It's a little experiment,you know,|这只是个小实验,你知道的

see where you draw the line.|看看你的底线

how's the patient?|病人怎么样?

haven't been in yet today.|今天还没进展

As long as he hasn't gotten any worse.|只要他不恶化

You're treating him for pesticide poisoning without any proof of pesticides.|你在没有任何中毒的证明下就让他按中毒治疗

We're gonna have a hell of a time explaining that to our lawyer.|我们没有办法跟我们的律师这么解释

I told house not to...|我叫豪斯别这么做了

Lawyer's not gonna believe this.|律师不会相信这套的

He's got his appetite back.|他的胃口又回来了

Whatever you did,it's working.|不管你做了什么,它起作用了

He's healthy,so all is forgiven.|他康复了,所有的都可以原谅了

Now I'm feeling nauseous.|现在我觉得恶心

He is not healthy.|他没有康复

Nausea and diarrhea were not his only symptoms.|恶心和腹泻不是他唯一的症状

Shocks have also decreased.|休克也减少了

But not disappeared.|但是没有消失

And he's out of the diaper,|他不用包尿布了

which is good news for everyone.|这对每个人来说都是好消息

What about his low white count?|那他的低白细胞怎么解释

The little buggers need time to grow.|这些小球需要时间来增长

Don't worry, our wrestlingrastafarian will be back on his feet|别担心 我们的摔跤手信仰的拉斯特教也会回来的

and sneaking around behind pop's back again  in no time.|马上就会在爸爸的后背躲起来

Check it again.|再检查一遍

I'll be right there.|我马上过去

What happened?|发生什么事了?

Apparently I can save money by switching to another long-distance carrier.|我把带菌者转到遥远的外地去 就可以省一大笔钱了

I was right.Wasn't I?|我对的,不是吗?

Oh yeah, it's always about you, isn't it?|是啊,你永远都是对的

He has the chills and his temperature is spiking.|他在颤抖,体温在上升

It's nearly 106.|到106度了

what's that mean?|什么意思

I mean, what's happened?|我问发生什么事了?

do you want the truth?|你想知道真相?

Do you want me to make something up to protect you?|你要我编故事来让你安心吗?

We think a drunk driver broke into his room.|一个醉鬼开车冲进了他的房间

What's happening to my son?|我儿子怎么了?

The truth is I have no idea.|真相是我不知道

There's the fever that cameron was looking for.|cameron正在找发烧的原因

We knew if was myelitis there had to be an "it is."|如果是脊髓炎的话这里应该有"itis"

This must be the infection that set it off.|肯定是感染引起的

Yeah, except in this universe effect follows cause.|除非这个病例太与众不同

I've complained about it, but--|我对这个很不满,但是

maybe the tests were wrong.|也许检测都错了

no, the tests were right.|不,检测是对的

Yesterday he had no fever.No infection.|昨天他没有发热也没有感染

So he just happened to catcha bug while he was here?|那就是他在这里时受到细菌感染了?

That's all this is?|就是这个?

Yeah, because his white blood cell count was down,|因为他的白血细胞数正在下降

he was vulnerable.|他现在失去免疫力了

Because it's really down, it might kill him,|因为白细胞数很低,很可能会杀死他

but that's all this is.|就是这个

Is he still pooping his pants?|他还是大小便失禁?

He just started again.|他又开始了

Again?|又?

It stopped when he was getting better.|当他有点好转时停过

He was feeling better. He was never getting better.|他只是感到好多了 他从没真正好多了

So all we have to answer is what causesa  22-year-old kid|那么我们所要回答的就是 到底是什么使一个22岁的孩子

to becomeimmuno-compromised with gi involvement and shocks?|变成免疫系统崩溃,胰岛素混乱,还有休克?

That stop and start for no apparent reason.|那些结束开始都没有明显的原因

We need to find an answer before this infection  kills him.|在他被感染杀死前我们要找出答案

Yeah, that'd be the ideal.|这样最理想了

You, intravenous broad spectrum antibiotics.|你给他注射静脉抗生素

You get a cervical thoracic and lumbar t2 weighted fast spin echo mris.|再去做个核磁共振

And you, track down all those richie riches who went to Jamaica.|还有你,去找出来都有谁一起去了牙买加

See if any of them got the shocks, the trots,  or the hots.|看看都有谁休克,腹泻或发热

The hots, it's fever.|就是发烧

You guys gonna join us for dinner thursday?|要不要周三跟我们一起吃饭?

gotta do my laundry.|我要洗衣服

You're not curious?|你们不好奇?

Curious about crocs,but I don't stick my headin their mouths.|我对鳄鱼很好奇 不过我不想把头放到它嘴里面

I'm out too.House is a freak.|我也不去.豪斯是个变态

There's no virus that causes that, no dna mutation.|没有病毒引起这个,也没有染色体变异

You're gonna have one dinner with two people.|你要和两个人吃一顿饭

60 minutes,most of it spent chewing,|一个小时,大部分时间都在咀嚼

talking about the weather.|讲些天气

Unless they something like,|除了一些他们感兴趣的话题

"do you prefer the chardonnayor the merlot|"哪种葡萄酒你更喜欢,chardonnayor还是merlot"

--we kept greg locked in the closet for 17 years|我们把greg锁在阁楼里17年

"you're not gonna learn anything.|你还是什么都不知道

Okay.|好

we'd like to talk to some of your friends,|我们想跟你一些朋友谈谈

see if they have any similar symptoms.|看看他们是不是也有一样的症状

the doctors in the er already asked me that.|急症室的医生已经问过我这些了

we understand.|我们理解

But they didn't have all the information  we have now.|但他们没有我们现在有的信息

What kind of information?|什么样的信息

Would you mind if I spoke with carnell alone for a minute?|我能跟carnell单独讲几句吗?

Is this bad news?|这是坏消息?

No.It's just confidential.|不.只是些私密问题

Why is something suddenly confidential?|为什么突然变成私密问题了?

I mean, if you know something about my son,|我的意思是如果你知道我儿子一些事

I need to know what's going on.|我要知道发生什么事情了

I'm sorry.I have to insist.|对不起我要坚持

I'm his father.|我是他爸爸

And if I'm going to take care of him,|如果我要去照顾他

I need to know the truth.|我需要知道真相

Dad, she wants to know who I went to Jamaica with.|爸爸,她想知道我跟谁去了牙买加

You never been to Jamaica.|你从来没去过牙买加

Taddy's dad flew a bunch of us down  over spring break.|taddy的爸爸在春假时带我们去了那里

You told me you had two papers to write  over the break.|你跟我说春假要写两篇论文

'Cause I didn't wanna come home and work  my ass off.|因为我不想回家干活干的累死

I wanted to take an actual break during the break  for once.|我只想好好的放一次真正的假

I shouldn't have lied to you.|我不应该骗你

No, what you shoulda done is come home|不,你应该做的事是回家

instead of partying with your rich friends.|而不是跟你的有钱朋友出去玩

I'm sorry.We need those names.|对不起,我们需要那些人的名字

What do you want?|你想要什么

To apologize.|道歉

I realize that my attention to the clinic has been somewhat lax of late,|我发现我对门诊部的关心有些太迟了

and I want to make amends.|我觉得要改变一下

How 'bout tomorrow night?|明天晚上怎么样?

I take the night shift.|我值晚班

The clinic's closed at night.|门诊部9点关门

Yeah, but I'm sure there's plenty of things  to be done.|是的,不过我相信会有很多事情要做

There's charts to be reviewed,supplies  inventoried--|一些表格要检查,补给,排列

dinners avoided.|只要不吃饭

You're going too?|你也要去?

I love theircobb salad.|我爱死他们的色拉了

Give me a reason to get out of this,|给我个理由

and I'll tell you who started the rumor about you being a transsexual.|我就告诉你谁造的谣说你做过变性手术

There is no such rumor.|没有这种谣言

There will be unless you get me out of this dinner.|如果你不帮我推掉晚饭就会有这种谣言了

No one's making you do this, house.|没有人逼你这么做,豪斯

Just do what everybody else does, lie to them.|就像每一个人做的那样 对他们撒谎

You lie to your mother?|你对你妈妈撒谎了?

Only since I was 12.|12岁时

My mom's a human polygraph.|我妈妈是人类学作家

My dad should be taking her to vegas,  not the louvre.|我爸爸应该带她去拉斯维加斯而不是卢浮宫

Trust me, your mom would much rather think|相信我,你妈妈绝对相信你是在开会

you have a business meeting than you hate her.|而不是讨厌她

I don't hate her.|我不讨厌她

I hate him.|我讨厌他

we all had headaches,nausea, vomiting.|我们都头痛,恶心,呕吐

We figured it was connected to the massive amounts of drinking.|我们认为这跟酗酒有关

You think what happened to carnell has something to do with the trip?|你觉得Carnell的病跟的旅行有关?

Don't know.|不知道

You haven't had any unexplained pain or strange feelings since you got back?|在你回来后没有任何没法解释的疼痛 或奇怪的感觉吗?

Nope, except for a little athlete's foot, I'm fine.|是,除了一些运动痛外,我很好

Can I see it?|我能看看吗?

See what?|看什么?

Your feeT.|你的脚

There's a common parasite in Jamaica that can resemble foot fungus.|在牙买加有种寄生虫会在脚部聚积,使脚肿大

It's not really my feet.|我的脚没有

You know, I figured fungus is fungus.|我是说肿大

It's my groin.|这是我的鼠蹊

I'm going to need to take a look at that.|我要看看它

Now?|现在?

Unless you wanna come down to the hospital with me.|那你想跟我一起下到医院?

No, I can't, I mean,I just started two days ago,|不是,我不能,我两天前才开始

-and we're rightin the middle of a big merg-- -then drop your pants.|- 我们就在办公室中间 - 脱裤子

Reilly, I need the--|呃,我需要-

what the hell's going on here?|怎么回事?

She's a doctor.|她是医生

I'm a doctor.He has a rash.|我是医生,他出疹了

-And a friend of his - --right.|- 也是他的朋友 - 对

Well, as soon as she's done treating your rash,|好,等她治好你的皮疹

I need the numbers on d-port technology.|我需要d-port技术的号码

Yes, sir.|好的

And doctor, why don't you leave a card on your way out?|医生,走时留个名片吧

except for one guy with a rash|不算一个出疹的男人

no one else on the trip has any health issues.|旅行中没有人有生病

What kind of rash?|哪种皮疹?

I don't know.I took some scrapings.|我不知道.我检查了一些

It doesn't appear to be ringworm.|不像是癣

What did it look like?|看上去像什么

Aside from not ringworm.|不是癣是什么?

Basically like diaper rash.|像是衣物过敏

He's been working around the clock.|他一直工作没停过

Said he hasn't changed his clothes in three days.|他三天没换衣服了

Kaposi's sarcoma can look like diaper rash.|卡波西式肉瘤看上去像衣物过敏

Any discoloration around the edges?|周围有没有变色?

Get him in here.We all wanna take a look.|带他过来,我要看看

Even if it is kaposi's, it's not related.|就算这是卡波西式肉瘤,也没有什么关系

The patient doesn't have any skin symptoms.|病人没有任何皮肤上的症状

And we've already ruled out cancer.|而且我们已经排除了癌症了

What are the odds of two friends|这种可能性会有多大

who've just returned from a trip outside the country coming down|两个朋友刚刚一起从外国回来

with unexplained,but unrelated illnesses?|都有无法解释的病,却没有一点联系?

Get him in here. He won't come.|带他过来 他不会过来

Just started a new job after graduation.|毕业后他才找到一份新工作

They're working on some big merger.|他们在一个大公司里工作

Tell him his friend's life hang sin the balance.|跟他说他的朋友命悬一线了

That's what I told him the first time.|我一开始也是这么说的

Still wound up driving into manhattan.|还是不会来曼哈顿的

Tell him his life hang sin the balance.|告诉他他要没命了

Tell him the rash is flesh-eating,|告诉他他的皮疹会吃肉

and the next course on the menu is his frank and beans.|下一步在菜单上就是他了

Where is stacy?|stacy在哪里?

speaking at a conference in baltimore.|在巴尔的摩主持会议

Why?What do you need?|干什么?你要什么?

Can I subpoena a patient?|我能给一个病人发传票吗?

House wants me to lie to the kid to get him  in here.|豪斯要我把那个孩子给骗过来

Well, then you'll be the one getting the subpoena.|好,那你就有传票了

Well, we do need him to diagnose his friend.|我们真的需要诊断他的朋友

Take the test to the kid.|给这孩子做这个检测

There is no test.House just wants to look at it.|没有检测,豪斯只想看一下

Then take house to it.|那就叫豪斯做这个测试

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.|就像这就要发生了

Tell house his parents called.|告诉豪斯他父母打过电话来了

Said they were coming in early.|说他们会早点来

He'll go anywhere just to avoid them.|他为了逃避他们哪里都会去的

So it's okay to lie to house,but not to a patient?|那就可以对豪斯撒谎而不能对病人撒谎?

what's wrong?|怎么了?

His stomach's gettinga lot worse.|他的胃越来越差了

He's rigid.|他变僵硬了

He's bleeding into his abdomen.|他腹部出血

what's going on?|然后呢?

We need a surgeon and an O.R., Stat.|我们要动手术

Infection caused a perforation in his  sigmoid colon.|感染引起了他的s形孔结肠

It's repairable.|这个可以修复的

It means the antibiotics aren't working.|这说明抗生素没有用

double the dose.|加倍剂量

And add tygacil to the list.|加进甘氨酰四环素类(tygacil)

As soon as he's out of surgery.|就等他出手术室

Where's richie rich?|richeie在哪里?

He said he can't leave work.|他说他不能离开工作

you told me that two hours ago.|你两小时前就这么跟我说了

I'm not gonna lie.|我没有打算撒谎

Why?Because it's wrong?|为什么,因为撒谎是不对的?

Or because you'rea coward?|还是因为你是懦夫?

tough choice.|艰难的选择

You'd be wasting two hours of the kid's time.|你在浪费这孩子两个小时的时间

Is that deeply and unforgivably morally wrong?|这是无法原谅的深刻的道德错误吗?

No.|不是

Because it's nota waste of his time.|因为这不是在浪费他的时间

Unless we're wrong.|除非我们都错了

Unless his condition's got nothing to do with his friend'S.|除非他的状况和他的朋友无关

You're just afraid of being wrong.|你只是害怕犯错

Your parents called.|你父母打过电话来了

They had to catch an earlier--|你们要搭早--

you don't have to lie to him.|你不需要跟他撒谎

Kid's on his way here.|他在路上了

He got off work?|他下班了?

by vomiting blood.|吐血

Ambulance is ten minutes out.|救护车10分钟前开出了

-You taddy? -What?|- 你是taddy? - 是的

I love the name.I never had a dog...|我爱这个名字.我从没来没有一只狗...

take off his pants.|脱他的裤子

Don't talk to her.Listen to me.|不要跟她讲话.听我说

he's vomited in excess of three units of blood.|他吐了超过三单位的血

He needs to be admitted bef--|他需要住院-

if you wanted to be a doctor,|如果你想做一名医生

maybe you should have buckled down a little more in high school.|也许你在高中时可以再加把劲

Bite me.|咬我

What are you doing?|你在干嘛?

Exactly how close were you and carnell?|你和carnell到底有多近?

Not so close.|没有这么近

Spend a lot of time together in Jamaica?|在牙买加大部分时间都在一起?

Share a room?|睡一间房?

Wait, you don't think--|等一下,你不是认为

look, we're not gay.|喂,我们不是同性恋

I'm not saying you're gay.|我没说你是同性恋

I'm saying you had sex.|我是说你有过性生活

Look, we're not gay.We hardly even hung out.|我们不是同性恋,我们基本不出去

Right, you flew him down to Jamaica because he won a contest.|好,那你带他去牙买加因为他赢了比赛

No, he's in my frat.|不是,他是我们联谊会成员

Between school and wrestling and going home  every break|在上课和摔跤期间一有空就回家

to work at his father's junkyard,|在他爸的废物堆积场干活

carnell didn't have any time to hang out  with anybody.|carnell根本就没有时间跟人出去

it's not fungus.|这不是菌状肿

I already told you that.|我早就告诉你了

There's no pustules.It's not staph.|没有脓包.这不是葡萄状球菌

His dad's what?|他爸爸的什么?

His dad ownsa scrap metal salvage yard.|他爸爸有个废金属回收场

Carnell worked there during breaks.|Carnell在放假时在那干活

You lied.|你撒谎

What are you talking about?|你在说什么?

of course,in this family you probably need more  specifics.|当然,在这样的家庭里你需要更多细节

You told us you owneda construction company, not a salvage yard.|你跟我说你有个建筑公司,不是废物回收场

I know the way things work.|我知道是怎么回事

The better my job,the better my son gets treated.|我的工作越好,我儿子受到的治疗就会越好

Right, that's why I'm mad.|对,这就是我为什么要生气

We wasted all that filet mignon on you.|我们白白浪费了这么多时间

Did your kid find anything unusual the last time he worked for you?|在你儿子最后一次为你干活时发现什么异常的没有?

-No. -Braided wire?|- 没有 - 编织线?

Metal weights on each end,a lead canister,|两头是金属的铅罐

maybe just the lid.|也许就是个盖子

He probably used it asa doorstop or a paperweight.|也许他拿来做门挡或压纸器

Why would he wanna--|他为什么要用

okay, here it comes.|好

I gave him an early graduation gift,  an old plumb I found.|我给他的早期的毕业礼物是个我找到的铅锤

It looks like a fishing weight.|就像鱼秤

I put iton a keychain,|我把它放在钥匙链上

so he'd always remember where he came from.|这样他就可以不会忘本了

So he can lie about it later.|这样他以后就可以靠这个了

Where's the keychain?|钥匙链在哪里?

I don't know.|我不知道

He never used it.|他从来不用

Just kept itas a good luck charm.|只把它当作一个护身符

Kept it where?|放在哪里了?

I don't know.|我不知道

Why?|为什么?

Why does it matter?|这个有关系吗?

Where are the kid's clothes?|他的衣服在哪里?

In the bureau back in his regular room.|在他的房间的衣柜后

You two, get it to radiology.|你们两个把它拿去检查放射线

His clothes?|他的衣服?

The bureau.|衣柜

Don't open it.|别打开

You, come with me.|你跟我来

set it down there.|放在这

Now get out of here.This thing is radioactive.|然后离开这.它有放射性

The chances of radiation causing cns symptoms...|可能的辐射导致中枢神经系统症状

Call the boys in the lead pajamas.|可以把那个孩子叫做穿着含铅睡衣的人

Em weren't high enough to cause central nervous system damage.|浓度还没有高到引起中枢神经系统损伤

It might not have caused nerve damage,|它也许还没有引起中枢神经损伤

but it definitely destroyed his immune system.|但毫无疑问它破坏了免疫系统

And caused tumors.|还有引起肿瘤

we don't know that.|我们还不知道

None of the mris showed anything.|核磁共振没有显示任何证据

Do a pet scan.|做正电子放射断层扫描

Check his cervical spine.|检查他的中枢脊椎

It's not gonna be good news.|看上去不太妙

I'm sorry, it's not good news.|对不起,坏消息

The piece of metal that you gave carnell|你给carnell的那片金属

was from an industrial device used to test wells.|在工业上是用来探测矿井的

People aren't supposed to just dump radioactive material.|人们不应该乱丢放射性材料

But they do.|但他们扔了

So what now?I mean, what do you do?|那现在怎么办?

anyone who has had contact with the source|任何人跟这个金属有过接触的

will have to immediately get treatment for radiation sickness.|要马上接受放射系疾病的治疗

Taddy carried iton his lap on a drive.|Taddy开车时把它放在腿上

So there is a treatment?|有治疗办法吗?

Transfusions.|静脉注射

And we try to get the fluids and the electrolytes  balanced.|我们会试着平衡电解质

Carnell--he's had much more exposure.|Carnel--他被辐射的更多

The equivalent of about 70,000 chest x-rays.|相当于70,000次x光胸透

His ability to create white blood cells has been completely destroyed.|他的白细胞再造功能已经被完全破坏了

That's why he can't fight off this infection?|这就是他不能摆脱感染的原因

He's gonna needa bone marrow transplant.|他需要骨髓移植术

And we did another mri.|我们要再做一次正电子放射断层扫描

There's a cavernous angiomawithin his spinal cord.|他的脊柱里有很多血管瘤

It's a tumor.|那是肿瘤

That's what's been causing the shocks  and cns symptoms.|这就是引起休克和中枢神经系统症状的原因了

He has a tumor inside of his spinal cord?|他的脊柱里面有肿瘤?

The cord is made of strands put together, sort of like a kite string.|脊柱是一束束的纤维组成的,就像那种风筝线

The surgeon should be able to pull the strands  apart and excise the tumor.|手术要把这些一束束的纤维分开,然后切除肿瘤

Surgery on someone who's ashemopoetically compromised as your son is extremely risky.|他这个手术的风险极高

And,if you don't do the surgery, I mean...|如果他不做手术的话,我是说...

the tumor could cause his breathing to stop.|肿瘤将会停止他的呼吸

Possibly his heart as well.|也许停止心跳

There's no way you could have known.|你不知道要发生什么

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You're gonna have to come with us.|你最好跟我们来

You need to start treatment yourself.|你自己也要开始治疗

No, no, no, no.|不

I can start my treatment later.|我过会儿

But he can't.|但他不能

He needs to bein a sterile isolation room to prevent further infections.|他要送进隔离室防止进一步的感染

-Mom. -We're early.|- 妈妈 - 我们来早了

It's great to see you.|见到你真高兴

greg,don't lie.|greg,不要骗人

We came at a bad time.Didn't we?|我们来的不是时候,对吗?

Actually, yeah.|实际上是的

I have to take a rain check.|你们的好意我心领了,改日再聚吧

plans have been made.|计划都订好了

Wilson made 'em.|Wilson已经订好了

I asked him to cancel.|我叫他取消了的

I'm dealing with kind of a complicated case right now.|我正在处理意见棘手的病例

Well,we'll just come back when things aren't so out of control.|好吧,等情况失控了我们再过来

My team is busy.|我们这组都很忙

You don't wanna see us.|你不想见我们

Mom, don't make me feel guilty.|妈妈,别让我感到罪过

No, no.Of course not, sorry.|不,不,当然不,对不起

I've got a patient who's probably gonna die of radiation poisoning.|我现在有个病人可能马上就因为放射感染而死了

So that means you can't eat.|所以你就不能吃饭了

Come on, let's grab a bite in the cafeteria.|好吧,我们就在餐厅里随便吃点

I'll buy youa reuben.|我给你们买三明治

I guess I got time for a sandwich.|我想我还可以吃个三明治

Good.|进来

I just wanted to let you know carnell's prepped for surgery.|我来告诉你carnell准备好手术了

Thank you.|谢谢

Hi, I'm allison cameron.|嗨,我是allison cameron.

I work with your son.|我是你们儿子的同事

Greg's told us all about you.|greg 跟我们提起过你

Really?|真的吗?

New?|新来的

Nope, just gullible.|不是,只是比较好骗

I'm sorry.I was just making fun of my son.|对不起,我只是开我儿子的玩笑

Not of you.|不是你

We were just about to go to get something to eat.|我们正要去吃点东西

Would you care to join us?|愿意跟我们一起吗?

You don't havea lot of time with your son.|你们很久没跟儿子在一起了

Maybe another time.|下次吧

do you like the beatles?|你喜欢披头士吗?

They're all right.|他们很好

My 12-year-old just turned me back onto them.|我12岁的孩子正在问我这些问题

Mccartney's gotta have more money than god.|Mccattney比上帝都有钱了

I think that's all of it.|这就是了

Reverse him.|翻个身

How's he doing?|他怎么样?

Looks pretty good down here.|看上去很好

Do I rock, or what?|我棒极了,是不是?

his pressure's dropping.|他的血压在下降

Give him another two units.|再给他两单位

I did already.|已经给了

His heart rate's falling.|心率下降

He's hemorrhaging.|他在不断出血.

they're talking about mom's last trip to the dentist.|他们在说他妈妈上一次去牙医那

Grown children talking to their parents,|成年人跟父母讲话

nothing gets talked about.|没什么好讲的

Trust me.You're not missing anything.|相信我.你什么都没错过

So besides work,what you been up to?|除了工作你还做什么?

Not much.|没什么

you always say that.|你总说

Not much.|没什么

It's always the answer.|这个永远都是答案

Any new babes you might wanna tell me about?|没有新意

Leave him alone, john.|饶了他吧,john

I got a new motorcycle.|我买了辆新摩托车

You might have seen it out front.|你可以在前面看到

It's orange with a gigantic scrape.|桔黄色和一些大条纹

Is it the one in the handicapped parking?|就是停在残疾人停车处的那个?

Looks like crap,but it drives great.|看上去很糟,但是开起来很快

Well, you'll be careful, right?|好,小心些好吗?

Last I checked you still have two legs.|上次我看见你时还有两条腿

Actually three.|其实是三条

You know what your problem is, greg?|你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗?

Shifting gears?|换档变速?

You just don't know how lucky you are.|你一直不知道你有多幸运

where's the head?|上司在哪里?

Good thing we got that cleared up.|他终于走了

He was just trying to help.|他只想帮你

I don't need help.|我不需要帮助

I know.|我知道

You're absolutely perfect just the way you are.|你就是这样一个人

Thank you.|谢谢

So how much longer do you think he'll be in surgery?|他还要多久?

It's hard to say.|很难说

You know, he just started school when ann died.|ann死的时候他才开始上学

I was a mess.|我一团糟

still adjusting to being a parent,|还在想怎么做个好家长

much less a single parent.|不只是个单亲家长

You know, I used to put cold pancakes in his lunch box.|我常常只会放些冷蛋糕在他的饭盒里

I mean, that was the only thingI could make that he would eat.|这是我唯一会做的他可以吃的东西

You did okay.He's a good kid.|你做的很好.他是个好孩子

So how is he?|他怎么样?

Well, the surgeon has removed the tumor without damaging the spinal cord.|手术移走了肿瘤,没有伤害到脊髓

But the infection has caused another intestinal perforation.|但是感染引起了另一些肠穿孔

We stopped the bleeding, but his white count keeps falling.|我们止住血了,但是白细胞还是在下降

Okay.All right.|好

So what now?|那现在怎么办?

Another drug?|用别的药?

Antibiotics?What?|抗生素?别的?

I'm sorry.|对不起

The reality is no matter what we give him,|事实是无论我们给他什么

it's unlikely he's gonna be able to fight off the infections.|他都挺不过来

Okay.Okay.|好

The father and the friend are responding well to treatment.|他父亲和朋友都在治疗的很好

Things aren't looking so good for carnell.|carnell的情况不太好

Thank you...for not eating.|谢谢....我们没有吃东西

It was none of my business.|跟我没关系

They seem perfectly pleasant,don't they?|他们看上去很高兴,不是吗?

They are.|他们很高兴

He was a marine pilot.|他是海军飞行员

She was a housewife.|她是家庭主妇

Married 47 years.|结婚47年了

They had one child.|只有一个孩子

My mom is just like everyone else.|我妈妈跟普通人一样

She's nice enough.|她很好

Great sense of humor.Hates confrontation.|很有幽默感.讨厌吵架

My dad's just like you.|我爸跟你一样

Not the caring-till-your-eyes pop-out part.|突然跳出来关心你

Just the insane moral compass that won't let you lie to anybody about anything.|只是一些荒谬的道德观念 叫你不要对任何人说任何谎话

It's a great quality for boy scouts and police witnesses.|这是做童子军和证人最好的品质

Crappy quality for a dad.|却是一个好爸爸的最差品质

How you doing?|你觉得怎么样?

I'm hanging in there.|就这样

I'm sorry I lied to you about mom.|对不起,关于你妈我对你撒谎了

I'm sorry I lied to you too.|我也很抱歉对你撒谎了

There was nothing good that came out of her dying.|她的死没有带来什么好处

I'm not mad.|我没有生你的气

I know why you did it.|我知道你为什么这么做

It worked.|它起作用了

I never drink and drive.|我从不喝酒也不开车

I'm scared, dad.|爸爸,我害怕

Come on.|没有关系

There's nothing to be scared of.|没有什么好怕的

You're gonna be just fine.|你要变好了

Don't play me.|别耍我

I wanna know the truth.|我只想知道事实

I'm telling you the truth.|我是在告诉你事实

You're gonna be fine.|你会康复的

I swear.|我发誓

I love you, dad.|我爱你爸爸

I love you too.|我也爱你

Why does he hate seeing his parents?|为什么他不想见父母?

So his dad tells the truth,he can't handle that?|因为他爸爸总是说实话,他不能接受这点?

He hates being a disappointment.|他不想让他们失望

He's a doctor.World famous.|他是个医生,世界著名的

How disappointed can they be?|他们怎么会失望?

You know what I figure is worse than watching your son become crippled, watching him be miserable.|你知道的,这比看你儿子变成瘸子要好 比你看着你儿子变成捉摸不透的人要好

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频